时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You’re free to walk away from this Hill anytime you like. | 只要愿意 你随时可以离开这里啊 |
[00:07] | Just because there may be a consequence, | 虽然可能会有后果 |
[00:09] | doesn’t mean you have no choice. | 不代表你就没有选择 |
[00:11] | He touched me. | 他摸了我 |
[00:12] | What do you mean he touched you? | 他摸了你是什么意思 |
[00:14] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[00:15] | He groped me and said something | 他抚摸了我 还说 |
[00:17] | about how he sees what you’re doing | 他一直盯着你 |
[00:19] | and he’s waiting for you to slip up. | 等着你出错那一天 |
[00:21] | Are you ready to start working? | 你准备好开始工作了吗 |
[00:22] | Keep working on implosion for Frank? | 继续跟着法兰克研究内爆吗 |
[00:24] | Are you going to invite me in? | 你能请我进屋说吗 |
[00:25] | I’m fresh out of whiskey. | 我刚把威士忌喝完了 |
[00:30] | Who was that? A Christmas caroler? | 那是谁 来唱圣诞节颂歌的吗 |
[00:32] | No, just a soldier looking for a good time. | 不 只是个想来找乐子的士兵 |
[00:35] | It’s all poisoned. | 全部都有毒 |
[00:39] | Our clothes? | 我们的衣服吗 |
[00:40] | Everything. | 全部 |
[00:41] | It’s all radioactive. | 全部都有辐射 |
[00:43] | Command calls him Magpie. | 司令部称他为麦格派 |
[00:45] | He has credible intelligence that | 他有可靠情报 |
[00:46] | their atomic program is two months ahead of ours. | 他们的原子弹项目比我们领先了两个月 |
[01:00] | Herr Doktor Schlimmer? | 你是史林默博士吗 |
[01:03] | Ja? | 是的 |
[01:27] | Nein! | 不 |
[01:28] | Manfred. | 曼弗雷德 |
[01:55] | Grete! | 格丽特 |
[03:00] | I know you don’t fully understand | 我知道你无法理解 |
[03:01] | this American vogue for camping, tulip, | 美国人对露营的推崇 亲爱的 |
[03:03] | but… | 但是… |
[03:06] | everything must be experienced once. | 凡事都得经历一次 |
[03:08] | Well, you didn’t have to “experience” the whole bottle. | 反正你不用”经历”水满瓶的感受 |
[03:10] | Oh, didn’t I? | 是吗 |
[03:12] | You know, we’ve had, I don’t mind telling you, | 我不介意告诉你 |
[03:15] | a bit of a breakthrough in old implosion town | 我们在老古董的内爆研究里有了点突破 |
[03:18] | and it needed celebrating. | 这值得庆祝 |
[03:21] | Oh, well, so you’re not at all curious about our triumph? | 你一点都不对我们的成功感到好奇吗 |
[03:25] | Well, we’re not supposed to talk about it, right? | 我们不该谈论这事 对吗 |
[03:27] | Well, of course not, | 当然不可以 |
[03:28] | which should make you twice as interested. | 所以才更令人好奇 |
[03:34] | Hang compartmentalization. | 让任务划分见鬼去吧 |
[03:36] | Helen. Helen. | 海伦 海伦 |
[03:38] | We’ve done it. | 我们成功了 |
[03:39] | We cracked shock waves. | 我们破解了冲击波的难题 |
[03:41] | Hogarth was wrong. You can govern them. | 贺加斯的理论是错的 你能控制它们 |
[03:44] | Oh, that’s great. | 棒极了 |
[03:45] | Guess how we solved the speed problem. | 猜猜看我们是如何解决爆速问题的 |
[03:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:50] | Guess. Just guess. Take your best shot. | 猜猜看嘛 用你的聪明智慧 |
[03:51] | What? | 用什么办法 |
[03:53] | Vary the burn rate? | 改变燃烧率吗 |
[03:57] | My God, woman, you are superhuman. | 天啊 姑娘 你有超能力啊 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:02] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是用这办法 |
[04:05] | Do you know how many months that took Frank? | 你知道法兰克花了几个月才想到吗 |
[04:06] | I mean, I trust I can, obviously, | 很明显我可以相信你 |
[04:08] | count on your discretion. | 会对此保密 |
[04:09] | Burn rates sound like a great start, | 燃烧率听上去是个好开端 |
[04:10] | but it doesn’t put implosion in the catbird seat. | 但这仍不能将内爆项目推到有利的位置 |
[04:13] | “Catbird seat”? | “有利的位置”[猫声鸟栖息的树枝] |
[04:15] | Somebody’s Americanisms are picking up. | 有些人的美洲人特性暴露了 |
[04:18] | [十九世纪美国着名棒球赛评述员巴伯 常用catbird seat形容占优势的球队] | |
[04:18] | You been tuning in to Red Barber, have we? | 你化身莱德·巴伯了是吗 |
[04:33] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[04:35] | I’d like to offer you this token | 我想赠予你这件信物 |
[04:38] | as a reminder of my fondest | 作为我最美好 |
[04:41] | and most well-intentioned best wishes. | 最善意祝福的象征 |
[04:45] | No tokens. | 我不要信物 |
[04:48] | Remember? | 你难道忘了吗 |
[04:49] | Yes, I know, I just… | 我知道 只是… |
[04:53] | just having a laugh. | 只是开个玩笑 |
[05:21] | Make yourself at home. | 你还真是不客气 |
[05:22] | We’re going to need microphones. | 我们要装麦克风 |
[05:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:25] | In these offices | 装在这些办公室里 |
[05:26] | and in the billets of your personal staff. | 和你手下的宿舍里 |
[05:29] | It’s all on this order. | 都写在这份命令里了 |
[05:31] | You’ll have to clear them all out on Thursday. | 周四你得把他们支走 |
[05:33] | Any pretext, go on a march. | 有人提出异议也不用管 |
[05:35] | You want to record every word in my office? | 你要录下我办公室和所有员工家里的 |
[05:38] | In my staff’s homes? | 一切言论吗 |
[05:39] | Hell, why not the latrines? | 该死 为什么不在厕所里录 |
[05:40] | Don’t be vulgar, Colonel. | 别胡搅蛮缠 上校 |
[05:42] | And who the hell’s gonna sort through | 谁他妈的会一周又一周地 |
[05:42] | 40 phonograph records of pillow talk | 整理四十盘录满了枕边话 |
[05:44] | and office gossip week in and week out? | 和办公室闲聊的录音带 |
[05:46] | – That’s not your concern. – Listen to me. | -这不用你操心 -听我说 |
[05:48] | You may be King Shit | 在上流社会那群文人墨客里 |
[05:49] | among the pencil necks back East, | 你可能自以为很有魅力 |
[05:50] | but you don’t bark orders at me. | 但你少对我发号施令 |
[05:53] | I know I’m not your superior officer. | 我知道我不是你的上司 |
[05:55] | You’re goddamn right. | 你说对了 |
[05:56] | After all, I had dinner | 要知道 我昨晚 |
[05:58] | with your superior officer last night | 和你的上司共进了晚餐 |
[06:00] | General Groves. | 格鲁乌斯将军 |
[06:01] | Your General’s very upset, Colonel. | 将军很生气 上校 |
[06:04] | He had a friend named Magpie. Remember him? | 他有个朋友叫麦格派 还记得他吗 |
[06:06] | A little German fellow about yea big. | 小个子的德国人 大约这么高 |
[06:08] | Well, no, now, actually about yea big. | 不 现在确切地说是这么高 |
[06:11] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[06:12] | The SS, those romantics, | 党卫队 那群疯子 |
[06:14] | cut off his head at the neck. | 把他的头砍了下来 |
[06:15] | Not a little pencil neck like mine, | 不是从像我一样细的脖子上砍的 |
[06:17] | got a big bull neck like yours. | 而是从像你一样粗的脖子上砍下来的 |
[06:19] | Magpie’s dead. | 麦格派死了 |
[06:20] | And now we have no eyes on Heisenberg | 现在没人能帮我们监视海森堡 |
[06:22] | because somebody talked. | 就因为有人泄密 |
[06:23] | Somebody right here– | 这里的某个人 |
[06:24] | No one in my staff leaked any– | 我的人里没人泄露任何… |
[06:26] | Who, then? | 那又会是谁 |
[06:33] | You see why we need microphones. | 你知道我们为什么需要麦克风了吧 |
[06:36] | You say no one outside this office knew about Magpie… | 你说只有我们俩知道麦格派的事 |
[06:45] | or did someone know? | 还是说有其他人知道 |
[06:53] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[06:59] | Methyl-pheno-barbital. | 甲基苯巴比妥 |
[07:05] | Such a pretty name for an army sedative. | 对于军队镇静剂来说 这名字太美了 |
[07:13] | In the Pacific, | 在太平洋地区 |
[07:14] | they call them goofballs. | 他们管这东西叫安眠药 |
[07:16] | But here, they paint them robin’s-egg blue | 但在这儿 药片被染成淡蓝绿色 |
[07:20] | and feed them to hysterics. | 供给那些歇斯底里患者 |
[07:26] | It’s clever. | 真聪明 |
[07:29] | You’re not a hysteric. | 你不是歇斯底里患者 |
[07:31] | It’s better than a delusional. | 总比妄想症好 |
[07:39] | I’m still sorry. | 我还是很抱歉 |
[07:41] | I really am. | 真的 |
[07:42] | You have nothing to be sorry for. | 你没什么好抱歉的 |
[07:44] | Other than almost burning down the house, | 除了差点烧掉这栋房子外 |
[07:46] | you are absolutely right. | 你说得没错 |
[07:52] | Like it never happened. | 就当从没发生过 |
[07:56] | So what’s on your docket today? | 你今天要做什么 |
[07:59] | More reading, | 多看看书 |
[08:00] | less railing against imaginary toxins. | 少抱怨虚构的毒素 |
[08:25] | Pardon the interruption. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[08:26] | Dr. Akley. I thought you’d be at the airfield by now. | 奥克利博士 我以为你去机场了 |
[08:30] | Army pushed it back a few hours for security reasons. | 因为安全原因军方推迟了几小时 |
[08:33] | The mathematician in me says the probability of Hitler | 我的数学推理则认为被希特勒击落在 |
[08:35] | shooting me down over Lubbock is fairly low. | 卢博克市的可能性相当低 |
[08:40] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[08:41] | Sir. | 先生 |
[08:44] | I’ve been watching you and Helen Prins. | 我一直在观察你和海伦·普林斯 |
[08:47] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[08:49] | I never was sure why you wanted her here in the first place. | 起初我还不确定你为什么想要她来这儿 |
[08:52] | Dr. Akley, | 奥克利博士 |
[08:55] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[08:56] | Family’s everything, Charlie. | 家庭就是一切 查理 |
[08:58] | Sir? | 先生 |
[08:59] | You’re a married man. | 你结婚了 |
[09:02] | Look, she’s a good scientist. | 她的确是名优秀的科学家 |
[09:07] | I wouldn’t have allowed her in Thin Man if she weren’t, | 否则我也不会允许她参加瘦子计划 |
[09:09] | but the men in this group are already starting to talk. | 但组里的人已经开始议论了 |
[09:11] | Now imagine what it would look like | 想想看人们会怎么看待 |
[09:13] | to the leadership of this project | 这个项目的领导人 |
[09:15] | if they found out that you and Dr. Prins were… | 如果他们发现你和普林斯博士 |
[09:19] | entangled. | 纠缠不清 |
[09:20] | Helen… | 海伦 |
[09:21] | 15 years I’ve been with Rose. | 我跟罗斯在一起十五年了 |
[09:26] | Now, I’ve been tempted, | 我也曾面临诱惑 |
[09:29] | sure, we all have, | 当然 我们都会 |
[09:30] | but Rose makes me who I am. | 但罗斯成就了我 |
[09:39] | I don’t know if it started at Site X, | 我不知道你俩是不是从去X工厂时开始的 |
[09:40] | but I know where it’s gonna end. | 但现在是时候做个了结了 |
[09:41] | I understand. I do. | 我明白 真的 |
[09:50] | Don’t burn down the house while I’m at the Capitol. | 我可不希望去国会大厦时后院着火 |
[10:05] | So we have $100. | 我们有一百美元 |
[10:10] | This is a strange game. | 这真是个奇怪的游戏 |
[10:11] | Oh, this is my favorite game. | 这游戏是我的最爱 |
[10:14] | Evasion. Escape. | 回避 逃脱 |
[10:17] | Now, our $100, where shall we go? | 现在 有一百美元 我们要去哪儿呢 |
[10:22] | Albuquerque. | 阿尔伯克基 |
[10:26] | Albuquerque? | 阿尔伯克基 |
[10:27] | Yes. No, all right. How ’bout, um– | 是啊 好吧 那不如 |
[10:31] | how ’bout Paris? | 巴黎怎么样 |
[10:37] | Cherie, I do not think there will be much Paris left. | 亲爱的 去巴黎钱可能不够 |
[10:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:44] | I thought this was pretend, right? | 我以为这只是虚构 不是吗 |
[10:46] | Paris was real for me, Abby. | 巴黎对我来说是真实的 艾比 |
[10:49] | Before the war, before Tom… | 战争开始前 我还没嫁给汤姆 |
[10:52] | ladies lived there like the two of us. | 像我们俩一样的姑娘住在那里 |
[10:54] | Who were together like this… | 就像这样一起生活… |
[10:57] | only without the lies. | 只不过生活中没有谎言 |
[10:59] | Well, I guess it’s true what they say about the French. | 看来那些关于法国的传言都是真的 |
[11:02] | That we do not delude ourselves? | 说我们不会自欺欺人吗 |
[11:06] | That Paris is gone forever. | 那样的巴黎永远逝去了 |
[11:10] | But maybe we can find another. | 但也许我们可以再找一个地方 |
[11:15] | Tangier, where the giant Antaeus lived. | 丹吉尔 巨人安泰曾住过那里 |
[11:18] | And today, Tangier is a free city of artisans, | 现如今 丹吉尔是艺人工匠的天堂 |
[11:24] | lovers, | 还有恋人 |
[11:25] | writers, renegades. | 作家 变节者 |
[11:27] | Even under Franco. | 即便在弗朗哥政权统治下 |
[11:29] | and war hasn’t touched it. | 战争也从未蔓延到那里 |
[11:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:39] | It sounds better than Albuquerque. | 听起来比阿尔伯克基好 |
[12:00] | You off to Washington to hold Roosevelt’s hand again? | 又要去华盛顿跟罗斯福握手了吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah, a couple days. | 是的 要去几天 |
[12:07] | How’s he looking, the old man? | 他看起来怎么样 那位老人 |
[12:10] | Not good. | 不怎么好 |
[12:12] | Truman will be sworn in | 等他们把车开来时 |
[12:13] | by the time they bring the car around. | 杜鲁门都宣誓就职了 |
[12:16] | What’s it like being a scientist without the science part? | 当一名不搞科研的科学家是什么感觉 |
[12:21] | What’s it like running a department | 管理一个部门却没有下属 |
[12:22] | without the department part? | 是什么感觉 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry to hear about Glen. | 很遗憾听到格兰的事 |
[12:30] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:32] | I heard he threw up the white flag. | 我听说他投降了 |
[12:34] | Left implosion. | 抛弃了内爆组 |
[12:36] | Went to go do admin work for Oppenheimer. | 替奥本海默做管理工作去了 |
[12:39] | Glen Babbit pushing papers, unbelievable. | 格兰·巴比特整理论文 真难以置信 |
[12:43] | Brits must have really | 看来他的信心 |
[12:43] | taken the wind out of his sails, huh? | 都被英国佬摧垮了啊 |
[12:48] | I work better alone anyway. | 反正我一个人会干得更好 |
[12:52] | Well, my door’s always open, Frank. | 我的小组永远欢迎你 法兰克 |
[12:55] | Save the bedside manner for Roosevelt. | 把你假惺惺那一套留给罗斯福吧 |
[13:07] | Glen, | 格兰 |
[13:08] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[13:10] | Frank, look… | 法兰克 |
[13:11] | So, what, that’s it? | 所以就这样了吗 |
[13:13] | You go over my head? | 也不跟我商量 |
[13:13] | I have to hear about it from Akley? | 我还得从奥克利那听说这件事 |
[13:15] | Oppenheimer needs more hands in his office | 奥本海默的办公室需要更多人手 |
[13:17] | and it looks to me like you’ve got all the help you need. | 而且我觉得你已经不需要我帮忙了 |
[13:23] | Jesus, Glen, I can’t do this without you. | 天啊 格兰 没有你这项目没法实现 |
[13:25] | You’re gonna have to. | 这项目必须成功 |
[13:29] | All right. All right, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:33] | Listen, just keep your ears open in there for me, okay? | 在那边帮我留意点 好吗 |
[13:36] | If Akley comes in and mentions my name, | 如果奥克利进去提到我的名字 |
[13:37] | if you happen to catch a glimpse | 如果你知道 |
[13:38] | of plutonium before it arrives… | 马上能拿到钚 |
[13:40] | No, Frank. | 不 法兰克 |
[13:42] | If you want to spend the rest | 如果你想在莱文沃斯的大牢里 |
[13:43] | of the decade at Leavenworth, fine, | 度过余下的十年 没问题 |
[13:45] | but I’m tired of the lies, of all of it. | 我已经受够这些谎言了 |
[13:49] | Glen. | 格兰 |
[13:51] | I think it’s best if we don’t speak for a while. | 我想我们最近还是别联系了 |
[14:10] | Frank’s wish list. | 法兰克想要做的计算 |
[14:12] | Read and burn. | 看完烧了 |
[14:17] | Jesus, this will take two weeks. | 天啊 这得两周才能算完 |
[14:19] | Frank needs it in two days. | 法兰克要两天出结果 |
[14:21] | Frank doesn’t have to fool 50 kinda smart guys | 法兰克又不用费心去骗五十个聪明人 |
[14:23] | into thinking they’re doing Akley’s work | 让他们以为自己在为奥克利做事 |
[14:24] | when they’re actually doing Frank’s. | 实际上做的却是法兰克的活儿 |
[14:32] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[14:36] | You smell like a brewery on fire. | 你闻着像着了火的啤酒厂 |
[14:38] | I went camping. | 我去野营了 |
[14:40] | On a school night? | 又没放假怎么想起野营了 |
[14:42] | Paul wanted love under the stars, so… | 保罗想要星光下的浪漫 |
[14:49] | Well, I hope you don’t talk in your sleep. | 希望你不说梦话 |
[14:53] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:54] | Just don’t tell Crosley anything. | 别把这事告诉克罗斯利 |
[14:57] | Is this about me and Crosley | 你想说的是我和克罗斯利的事 |
[14:58] | or is this about me and you? | 还是咱俩的事 |
[15:00] | Speaking of which… | 说到咱俩 |
[15:01] | Akley thinks that we’re having an affair. | 奥克利以为我跟你有一腿 |
[15:03] | I told him I’d put a stop to it. | 我跟他说我会做个了结 |
[15:05] | To the affair we’re not having? | 不再继续一个莫须有的恋情 |
[15:07] | He thinks I’m in love with you. | 他认为我爱上你了 |
[15:11] | I’m gonna open this door | 等下我把门打开 |
[15:12] | and you’re gonna break up with me. | 而你要跟我分手 |
[15:15] | You’re an asshole. | 你简直混蛋 |
[15:18] | Right. Perfect. Just like that. | 没错 很好 就像这样 |
[15:27] | It’s for the best, Helen. | 这对大家都好 海伦 |
[15:28] | Get off me. | 离我远点 |
[15:44] | The famous Dr. Winter. | 著名的温特博士 |
[15:46] | It’s nice to finally match a face to the name. | 久闻您的大名 今天终于见到您了 |
[15:49] | Can I help you? | 有什么能为你效劳的吗 |
[15:50] | Yes, I certainly hope so. | 是的 我确实希望您能帮忙 |
[15:52] | Perhaps you’d like to invite me in for a little chat. | 也许您愿意邀请我进屋聊聊 |
[15:54] | You know, I’m not really in the mood for houseguests, | 我现在没有接待客人的心情 |
[15:56] | so if you’ll excuse me. | 所以失陪了 |
[15:57] | You got a man killed. | 你害死了一个人 |
[15:59] | Manfred Schlimmer. | 曼弗雷德·史林默 |
[16:00] | A mutual friend in Werner Heisenberg’s office in Berlin. | 我们柏林维尔纳·海森堡办公室里的朋友 |
[16:05] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:14] | But here’s what so odd, Dr. Winter, | 奇怪的是 温特博士 |
[16:17] | you weren’t supposed to know that Magpie existed at all. | 你根本就不该知道麦格派这个人 |
[16:21] | Colonel Cox in his infinite wisdom | 考克斯上校根据他无上的智慧 |
[16:23] | tells you about Magpie, | 决定告知你麦格派的事 |
[16:25] | next thing we know, | 接下来 |
[16:27] | our asset’s head winds up in a box. | 我们线人的脑袋就进了盒子 |
[16:30] | So, what, you think I | 什么 你觉得是我 |
[16:31] | sold him out to Hermann Goering? | 向赫尔曼·戈林[纳粹德国政军领袖之一]出卖了他吗 |
[16:33] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[16:35] | I think it’s far more complicated than that | 我认为此事要复杂得多 |
[16:36] | because you are far more complicated. | 因为您本人要复杂得多 |
[16:41] | You like complexity? | 你喜欢复杂吗 |
[16:43] | Why don’t you try quantum electrodynamics? | 试试量子电动力学吧 |
[16:47] | The only kind of math I’m any good at is… | 我唯一擅长的数学就是 |
[16:49] | what do you call it? | 你们怎么叫的来着 |
[16:50] | Eliminating variables. | 控制变量 |
[16:54] | Who else did you tell about Magpie? | 你还跟谁提起过麦格派 |
[16:55] | I keep secrets for a living. | 我就是靠保密吃饭的 |
[16:57] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[16:58] | Keeping secrets, it’s a lonely business, isn’t it? | 保密 很孤独的工作吧 |
[17:02] | But you’re not so lonely, are you, Dr. Winter? | 但你还有同伴 对吗 温特博士 |
[17:06] | You inspire loyalty. | 你总能赢得人们的忠心 |
[17:08] | In my line of work, that doesn’t go unnoticed. | 干我这行的 不会忽略这点 |
[17:11] | Think of Sid Liao, your star mathematician. | 想想希德·廖 你的明星数学家 |
[17:14] | Just a kid and so loyal. | 只是个孩子 却如此忠诚 |
[17:19] | Not to his country, of course, to you. | 却并非忠于他的国家 而是忠于你 |
[17:21] | And then there’s Mr. Meeks. | 还有米克斯先生 |
[17:24] | The little, flimsy man who would turn on a dime. | 见风使舵的小人物一个 |
[17:28] | Once again, sweet nothings for old Frank. | 却对老法兰克无比忠诚 |
[17:30] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想要什么 |
[17:32] | And let’s not forget the curious affair of Glen Babbit. | 不要忘了让人捉摸不透的格兰·巴比特 |
[17:36] | Your mentor. | 你的导师 |
[17:38] | What a colorful character. | 多么有趣的人 |
[17:40] | And such colorful friends he has, too. | 也有很有趣的朋友 |
[17:42] | Not just standard-issue Communists, | 不仅是大家常见的共产主义者 |
[17:44] | traitors who run atomic programs for our enemies. | 还是负责敌方原子弹计划的叛国者 |
[17:49] | You collect people. | 你搜集了各色人等 |
[17:52] | Dented people | 不论是 |
[17:53] | with little cracks in their Bakelite… | 心灵还是肉体受过创伤的人们 |
[17:57] | where the funniest impurities seep in. | 他们的伤疤就是弱点 |
[18:01] | The only question is | 问题就是 |
[18:02] | which one of these broken men | 这些有创伤的人里 |
[18:05] | did you trust with the identity of our friend in Berlin? | 你对谁信任到可以告知他我们在柏林有位朋友呢 |
[18:08] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 我对谁都没说 |
[18:09] | Or maybe it wasn’t a man… | 也许不是哪个男人 |
[18:12] | your wife, perhaps… | 也许 是你妻子 |
[18:15] | your maid? | 或者女仆 |
[19:16] | Speak of the devil | 说曹操曹操到 |
[19:18] | and the devil’s wave function shall collapse. | 而且曹操的波动函数出问题了 |
[19:20] | Fellas. | 各位 |
[19:21] | Teacher caught us. | 被老师发现了 |
[19:22] | I take it Dr. Akley knows. | 我猜奥克利博士肯定知道这事儿吧 |
[19:24] | He plays. The parson’s one vice. | 他也玩 牧师的唯一罪行 |
[19:27] | Are you trying to make Charlie feel left out, Bob? | 你是想让查理觉得被冷落吗 鲍勃 |
[19:29] | He’s here late building the pyramids | 他在这里加班到深夜为了建造金字塔 |
[19:31] | and we’re just playing Egyptian Ratscrew. | 而我们却在这儿玩着埃及纸牌 |
[19:33] | Come on, Charlie, what do you say? | 来吧 查理 玩一局 |
[19:34] | Join the Philistines? | 当一回落后人民吧 |
[19:35] | No, I don’t gamble. | 我不赌博 |
[19:38] | See, now I don’t think that’s true. | 这句话我真不信 |
[19:47] | What’s the game? | 玩什么呢 |
[19:48] | It doesn’t look like Egyptian Ratscrew. | 看起来可不像埃及纸牌啊 |
[19:50] | Hold ‘Em. Local delicacy. | 是扑克 本地特色 |
[19:52] | Betting structure’s like a chain reaction. | 下注的方法很像连锁反应 |
[19:54] | It’s a dangerous game | 对于那些 |
[19:55] | for a guy who doesn’t know when to quit. | 不懂得分寸的人来说是很危险的游戏 |
[20:00] | Teach me. | 教教我吧 |
[20:03] | About five minutes later, | 结果五分钟后 |
[20:04] | Frank comes out of his office with the pig | 法兰克抱着那只猪从办公室出来 |
[20:07] | and Meeks and I are barely keeping it together. | 我和米克斯都快笑翻了 |
[20:09] | He puts it on Crosley’s desk and says, | 他把它放在克罗斯利桌上 |
[20:11] | dead serious, | 非常正经的问 |
[20:14] | “Does this mean something in your country?” | 这在你们国家有什么含义吗 |
[20:19] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:21] | Yeah, it was — it was quite a day. | 那天真是 不好过啊 |
[20:24] | You should be on the radio. | 你真该去当广播员 |
[20:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[20:26] | Take me home, will you? | 送我回家吧 |
[20:28] | I have band practice in the morning. | 我明早还有乐队排练呢 |
[20:30] | Will I ever. | 我怎么会拒绝呢 |
[20:34] | Nighty-nighty. | 晚安 |
[20:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:38] | Excuse us. | 我们失陪啦 |
[20:45] | Would it have killed you to laugh at Fritz’s jokes? | 对福瑞茨的笑话陪个笑脸会死吗 |
[20:48] | Oh, that’s what they were? | 原来他说的那些是笑话啊 |
[20:50] | You’re the one who wanted a date… | 是你自己要约会的 |
[20:53] | in public. | 在公众场合 |
[20:55] | If it’s such a torture, | 要是你觉得这是对你的折磨 |
[20:56] | let’s just go back to… | 咱们干脆就回去 |
[20:59] | screwing on the sly. | 暗地在床上解决算了 |
[21:02] | Helen, there’s something I have to ask you. | 海伦 我要问你点事 |
[21:04] | Crosley… | 克罗斯利 |
[21:13] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[21:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:17] | Helen, I’m no fool, all right? | 海伦 我不是傻瓜 好吗 |
[21:20] | I know this is not what you had in mind | 你知道我们开始的时候 |
[21:21] | when we first began | 你没想过要发展到这一步 |
[21:23] | and I know you’re a free woman | 我也知道你是位自由的女人 |
[21:26] | and proud of it. | 你也以此为豪 |
[21:28] | And I respect that. | 我很尊重这一点 |
[21:31] | I respect you. | 我很尊重你 |
[21:36] | I think perhaps you’re the most impressive person | 我觉得你是我见过的 |
[21:37] | I’ve ever met. | 最令人钦佩的人 |
[21:38] | Paul… | 保罗 |
[21:45] | I’ve spent my life aban– | 我这一生都在抛… |
[21:47] | I’ve spent my life abandoning people. | 我这一生都在抛弃别人 |
[21:49] | Starting, I suppose, with myself. | 可能最先抛弃的 是我自己 |
[21:54] | Plenty of women have… | 为了一晚露水情缘 |
[21:57] | inspired me to be someone else | 我在很多女人面前 |
[21:59] | if only for a night… | 都会扮成不同的样子 |
[22:03] | but you’re the first one who makes me aspire | 可是你是唯一一个让我 |
[22:06] | to be myself. | 想做回自己的人 |
[22:09] | I’m not trying to own you. | 我不是想霸占你 |
[22:12] | I’m asking permission | 我是在请求获得你的许可 |
[22:16] | for me to be myself with you. | 让我可以在你身边做我自己 |
[22:21] | For us to just be who we are. | 让我们能保持自我 |
[22:28] | For what, I hope, | 因此 我希望 |
[22:30] | might be | 能够和你 |
[22:32] | a rather long and happy time together. | 一起走过漫长又快乐的人生 |
[22:42] | Boys, I feel like stretching my legs. | 伙计们 我想起来舒展舒展筋骨 |
[22:46] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[22:47] | Jesus, I hate when we’re drunk enough for no-limit. | 老天 我们又醉到开始无限下注了 真该死 |
[23:00] | Fold. | 弃牌 |
[23:01] | There a problem, Dr. Isaacs? | 有问题吗 艾萨克博士 |
[23:03] | That’s half a year’s pay. | 这可是我半年的收入 |
[23:04] | Well, I understand if you want to back out. | 你要是想退缩的话我表示理解 |
[23:06] | I mean, what would your pretty little wife say? | 我是说 你那美丽的小妻子会怎么说 |
[23:22] | Jesus, Charlie. | 天哪 查理 |
[23:24] | Didn’t realize you were playing with your own salary. | 我都没意识到你是用工资在玩 |
[23:28] | Who does that? | 谁会这么干 |
[23:30] | Most people. | 大多数人都这么干 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:34] | Sayonara, sodomites. | 再见 老混蛋们 |
[23:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | Look out, | 瞧好了 |
[23:50] | Dr. Isaacs wants to win his little lady a new mink tonight. | 今晚艾萨克博士想给老婆赢件貂皮大衣呢 |
[23:54] | Damn you, Tommy. | 去你的 汤米 |
[23:57] | Keep your money. | 留着你的钱吧 |
[23:58] | A night with Belinda and we call it square? | 把波琳达借我一晚就算两清了 |
[24:00] | Your funeral. | 去死吧你 |
[24:23] | How about we go another… | 要不咱们再来 |
[24:28] | 500. | 五百美元 |
[24:33] | See, the problem, Charlie, | 这就是问题所在 查理 |
[24:36] | is I know how bad you need to beat me. | 我知道你有多希望打败我 |
[24:41] | What is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[24:49] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:50] | The Deed to Palestine? | 巴勒斯坦的契约吗 |
[24:54] | That about cover it? | 这个差不多能超过五百元了吧 |
[24:56] | Wait, this isn’t… | 等下 这不是… |
[24:57] | It is. It works and it’s unpublished. | 是的 可以实现而且还没发表 |
[25:04] | Holy– is this microwave transmission? | 天 这是微波传输的草图吗 |
[25:07] | Cracked it looking at radar as a grad student. | 我读研究生的时候盯着雷达研究出来的 |
[25:09] | After the war, | 战争结束后 |
[25:10] | housewives will be boiling eggs in less than a minute. | 主妇们不用一分钟就能煮熟鸡蛋了 |
[25:13] | – You can’t deliver this. – You know I can. | -你做不出这个 -你知道我可以 |
[25:16] | Got it all on paper ready to ship. | 论文已写好 就等实现了 |
[25:19] | Take the pot, it’s yours to patent. | 你赢了 就可以拿去申专利 |
[25:21] | So what do I put in? | 那我得下多少呢 |
[25:22] | Thatcher, you’re everyone’s favorite miser. | 撒切尔 你是大家最爱的吝啬鬼 |
[25:26] | What’s something like that worth five years out? | 你说这东西在五年后能值多少钱 |
[25:28] | More than any of our piece-of-shit cars. | 比我们这里任何人的破车都贵 |
[25:30] | I’d say, conservatively, | 要我说 保守估计 |
[25:32] | 8,000, make it even. | 八千美元才抵得上吧 |
[25:34] | 8,000. | 八千美元 |
[25:52] | Ace-eight. Half of dead man’s hand. | A和8 半副死人手了 |
[26:02] | What the hell… | 我就操了 |
[26:07] | All hail the Prince of flipping Israel! | 以色列忽悠王子万岁 |
[26:09] | Bluffing his way to the promised land. | 一张嘴说出大富大贵啊 |
[26:11] | Home. Everybody back here 8:00 A.M. tomorrow morning. | 回家吧 所有人明早八点回来上班 |
[26:22] | You should buy Abby something nice with my money. | 你应该用我的钱给艾比买点好东西 |
[26:29] | Since, um, | 既然 |
[26:30] | I don’t think we’ll be playing together again, | 我觉得咱俩以后不会再一起玩牌了 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna let you in on something– | 我要告诉你点事 |
[26:36] | you’ve got a tell. | 从你脸上能看出来 |
[26:38] | You wink. | 你会眨眼 |
[26:40] | Left eye. | 左眼 |
[26:42] | Do I? | 真的吗 |
[26:44] | Whenever you don’t get what you want. | 如果你没得到你想要的东西的话 |
[26:46] | Here, let me show you. | 这儿 我指给你看 |
[26:50] | How does that feel, you sack of shit? | 感觉怎么样 你这王八蛋 |
[26:53] | You touch my wife?! | 你竟敢碰我老婆 |
[26:55] | You brag to your Ivy League circle-jerk club about it? | 还敢在你的常青藤混蛋俱乐部里吹嘘 |
[26:58] | I can’t believe it took you this long. | 真不敢相信你能忍这么久 |
[26:59] | You even look at her again, I will break your neck. | 你再敢看她一眼我就扭断你的脖子 |
[27:03] | At first I thought maybe you were afraid of me, but, no, | 刚开始我还以为你怕我 其实不是 |
[27:06] | you’re pulling one over on Akley. | 你在瞒着奥克利做事 |
[27:10] | A man with nothing to hide would have clocked me | 如果是个光明磊落的男人 |
[27:12] | the second I touched his wife, | 我一碰他的妻子就会来暴打我一顿 |
[27:13] | but you, Mr. Divide and Conquer, | 可是你 分治法先生 |
[27:16] | silent as a cigar-store Injun | 冷静得像一潭死水 |
[27:18] | because you’re playing a longer game. | 因为你在下一盘很大的棋 |
[27:19] | You gotta be the longest-winded rapist on record. | 你肯定是史上逍遥最久的强奸犯 |
[27:22] | I’ve been watching you for weeks. | 我观察了你几个礼拜了 |
[27:24] | Harvesting our numbers, keeping us in the dark. | 缩减我们的人员 把我们蒙在鼓里 |
[27:27] | And all that added security, that is– that is rich. | 还有增加安保措施 这几步棋不错 |
[27:29] | It took me a while to figure it all out– | 我花了很久才想清楚 |
[27:31] | Go home, asshole. | 滚回家吧 混蛋 |
[27:34] | I know about your side project. | 我知道你的业余项目 |
[27:38] | You and Frank. | 你和法兰克 |
[27:41] | It’s not a side project, is it? | 其实那不是业余项目 对吧 |
[27:44] | It’s the project. | 那就是你的项目 |
[27:47] | Whole reason you’re here. | 你在这就是因为那个 |
[27:49] | So… | 所以 |
[27:54] | when Akley gets back… | 等奥克利回来 |
[27:58] | you’re going away. | 你就会永远消失了 |
[28:00] | Who knows, maybe Saipan? | 谁知道呢 也许是去塞班岛 |
[28:05] | New Guinea? | 或者是新几内亚 |
[28:06] | No Jew quotas there to hold you back. | 那里可没有犹太人限额 |
[28:08] | You’ll move up fast, ambitious kid like you. | 你这样有野心的小毛孩很快就能升职 |
[28:11] | Right to the front. | 直达前线 |
[28:19] | I can afford to lose a hand here and there. | 我输个一次两次没什么了不起 |
[28:29] | Am I winking now? | 我现在眨眼了吗 |
[28:44] | Can we bring him in? | 能让他加入我们吗 |
[28:46] | Lancefield? Not a chance. | 兰斯菲尔德 没可能 |
[28:48] | You don’t think we can trust him? | 你觉得我们不能相信他 |
[28:51] | Who, the man who attacked my wife? | 谁 对我妻子下手的那个男人吗 |
[28:54] | Then fire him. | 那就解雇他 |
[28:55] | No good, they’ll just reassign him. | 没用的 他们只会把他调职 |
[28:57] | No, fire him off the Hill. | 不 把他开除出基地 |
[29:01] | Get his security clearance revoked. | 取消他的安全许可 |
[29:08] | – I’d need cause. – Then get some. | -我需要原因 -那就去找原因 |
[29:10] | You think Lancefield | 你认为兰斯菲尔德 |
[29:10] | won’t spill his guts to G-2? | 不会把他知道的一切告诉情报部门吗 |
[29:12] | Who do you think they’re gonna believe? | 你认为他们会相信谁 |
[29:13] | Disgruntled former employee or Akley’s golden boy? | 满腹牢骚的前雇员还是奥克利的掌中宝 |
[29:17] | Anyway, we just have to buy ourselves some time, | 反正我们只需要给自己争取一些时间 |
[29:19] | so put an asterisk by his name | 所以就让他因为 |
[29:21] | for violating the rules of compartmentalization. | 违反任务划分条例而成为特别关注对象 |
[29:24] | – An “asterisk”? – He’ll go back to Chicago, | -特别关注对象 -他会被遣回芝加哥 |
[29:26] | he’ll tell his sad tales to the faculty club. | 在教授俱乐部里讲述他悲伤的故事 |
[29:28] | That’s not what happens to people | 违反任务划分条例的人 |
[29:29] | who violate compartmentalization. | 下场不是那样的 |
[29:33] | Lancefield’s a son of a bitch, but… | 兰斯菲尔德是个王八蛋 但是 |
[29:39] | The man inside Heisenberg’s project… | 在海森堡项目里的那个内应 |
[29:43] | they executed him. | 被处决了 |
[29:46] | Magpie? | 麦格派 |
[29:48] | They found out he was spying for us? | 他们查出来他是我们的间谍了 |
[29:52] | You didn’t tell anyone else about him, did you? | 你没跟任何人提起他吧 |
[29:54] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[29:55] | This isn’t the Ivy League. | 这里不是常春藤联盟 |
[29:57] | We’re in the middle of a war. | 我们正处于战争之中 |
[30:00] | If Akley finds out what we’re doing here, | 如果奥克利知道了我们的所作所为 |
[30:02] | – we’ll be next. – Jesus Christ. | -下一个被处决的就是我们 -天啊 |
[30:04] | We’re playing a zero-sum game. | 我们是在进行一种零和博弈 |
[30:06] | Every move costs a piece | 一方收益另一方就会有损失 |
[30:07] | and this piece tried to rape your wife. | 损失的这方还曾经想强奸你的妻子 |
[30:39] | – I gotta pull up this elm tree. – Cottonwood. | -我要砍掉这棵榆树 -是三角叶杨 |
[30:42] | – What? – Rio Grande cottonwood. | -什么 -里约格兰德三角叶杨 |
[30:44] | Populus wislizeni. | 杨柳科属速生乔木 |
[30:46] | It’s actually a miracle they survive here at all. | 它们能生长在这里真是一个奇迹 |
[30:49] | Yeah, I gotta pull ’em all up. | 是嘛 我要把它们全砍掉 |
[30:51] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[30:52] | There will be 1,000 more eggheads here by summer. | 到夏天 会有一千多名书呆子来这里 |
[30:55] | They all want a Formica kitchen. | 他们都想要福米卡厨房 |
[30:56] | You know, the only reason | 这地方还没 |
[30:57] | this desert hasn’t been blown away entirely | 完全沙化的原因 |
[31:01] | is because of these tree roots. | 就是因为有这些树根 |
[31:04] | And besides… | 还有 |
[31:07] | it’s where I do my reading. | 这是我读书的地方 |
[31:09] | Try a library. | 你可以去图书馆 |
[31:10] | This is the civilian side of the Hill, | 这里是镇上的家属区 |
[31:12] | so I’m not moving anywhere until you show me an order | 在你给我看镇议会的命令前 |
[31:15] | from the civilian town council. | 我哪也不去 |
[31:33] | Town council approved this? | 镇议会批准了这事 |
[31:35] | They approve everything. | 他们什么都批准 |
[31:37] | Why would they allow the army to cut down all our trees? | 他们为什么会允许军队砍掉全部树木 |
[31:42] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:45] | Because the Colonel handpicked every single one of those puppets | 因为每个人都是上校精心挑选的傀儡 |
[31:47] | and he tells them how to vote. | 听上校的指示投票 |
[31:48] | You’ll never beat the army, lady. | 你永远都没法跟军队抗衡 女士 |
[31:50] | Maybe pick on someone your own size. | 就是在以卵击石 |
[32:09] | Crosley. | 克罗斯利 |
[32:11] | This is really not a good time. | 你来得真不是时候 |
[32:13] | Oh, I thought it was nothing but “Good times” | 我以为在旧的陆军妇女宿舍里 |
[32:15] | in the old WAC shack. | 有大把”好时候”呢 |
[32:19] | I know you asked for time, but… | 我知道你需要时间 |
[32:24] | I’m dying on the vine here. | 但我等得花儿都谢了 |
[32:27] | Have you thought at all about what I said? | 你有没有考虑我说的话 |
[32:31] | Yeah, of course I have. | 是的 当然考虑了 |
[32:35] | What you said was beautiful. | 你的话真的很感人 |
[32:37] | – Well, then… – Well… | -那么 -但是 |
[32:42] | But it’s not who I am. | 但那不是我 |
[32:47] | Helen. Helen, I know you. | 海伦 海伦 我了解你 |
[32:50] | If you did, you wouldn’t have asked. | 如果你真的了解 你就不会求婚 |
[32:54] | All right, let me in. Let’s just think about this. | 好吧 让我进去 让我们一起考虑下 |
[32:58] | I have. | 我考虑过了 |
[33:03] | Maybe we shouldn’t do this anymore. | 也许我们不该再继续了 |
[33:06] | Is it– are you– | 是不是 你是不是 |
[33:12] | Right. | 原来如此 |
[33:13] | Yeah, no, of course. | 是啊 当然不会答应了 |
[33:16] | – This is just work. – Of course it is. | -我们是在工作 -当然是工作 |
[33:18] | Paul, I’m sorry. | 保罗 我很抱歉 |
[33:21] | You deserve– | 你值得 |
[33:23] | What I deserve. | 我自作自受 |
[33:38] | – Not a goddamn word from you. – I didn’t say anything. | -你什么也别说 -我什么也没说 |
[33:40] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[33:46] | Why are you here anyway? | 你到底为什么过来 |
[33:50] | If you want me to talk you out of getting rid of Lancefield, | 如果你想让我说服你别解决掉兰斯菲尔德 |
[33:53] | I’m not gonna do it. Frank’s right. | 我不会那样做的 法兰克说得对 |
[33:54] | So what the hell am I supposed to do? | 我到底该怎么做 |
[33:56] | I can’t stick papers in his bag, he doesn’t carry one. | 我不能把文件塞到他包里 他都不拿包 |
[33:59] | What should I do? Sleep with him? | 那我应该做什么 跟他上床吗 |
[34:02] | Stick the papers in his bedside table? | 然后把文件塞到他的床头柜里 |
[34:08] | That’s never gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[34:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:12] | Why don’t you ask your wife to do it? | 你为什么不让你老婆去 |
[34:17] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[34:34] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你点事 |
[34:39] | Um, that French woman, Lancefield’s wife, what’s her name? | 那个法国女人 兰斯菲尔德的老婆叫什么来着 |
[34:46] | – Elodie. – I need you to do something. | -伊洛蒂 -我需要你做件事 |
[34:50] | What? | 什么 |
[34:52] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[34:54] | I know you two are close. | 我知道你俩关系很好 |
[34:55] | You’ve been spending a lot of time with her. | 你总跟她在一起 |
[34:57] | We haven’t been spending that much time together. | 我们没有总在一起 |
[34:59] | The floor plans to these houses, they’re all the same, right? | 这些房子的结构都一模一样 对吧 |
[35:01] | There’s a panel in the kitchen that leads to a crawl space? | 厨房里有块镶板 下面是个小地下室 |
[35:04] | Charlie, what are you talking about? | 查理 你在说什么 |
[35:09] | Listen to me, um… | 听我说 |
[35:13] | I need you to put something into their house. | 我需要你在他们家里放点东西 |
[35:21] | – Put something? – Some papers. | -放什么 -几篇论文 |
[35:23] | I need you… | 我需要你… |
[35:28] | to make it look like Lancefield hid them. | 伪装成是兰斯菲尔德想要把论文藏起来 |
[35:32] | What papers? | 什么论文 |
[35:35] | I can’t tell you any more. | 我不能再跟你多说了 |
[35:37] | My God, Charlie, I am so sick of this. | 天啊 查理 我真是受够了 |
[35:39] | – Abby. Abby. – Only hearing half the story. | -艾比 -任何事情都不能细问 |
[35:42] | Your husband’s half. | 你丈夫告诉你的那些 |
[35:44] | The half that matters. | 那才是最重要的 |
[35:51] | So you’re… | 所以你… |
[35:54] | framing him for something? | 是要陷害他吗 |
[36:00] | Lancefield’s trying to ruin me. To ruin us. | 兰斯菲尔德想要毁了我 毁了我们 |
[36:04] | Charlie, people go to jail for having– | 查理 盗取机密文件是要坐牢的 |
[36:06] | He won’t go to jail. His father practically runs U.S. Steel. | 他不会坐牢的 可以说美国钢铁都是他老爸提供的 |
[36:09] | He’ll land on his feet. | 他会没事的 |
[36:12] | Jesus, what do you care after what he did to you? | 天啊 他对你动手动脚你还管他干什么 |
[36:15] | Is that what this is? | 是因为这事吗 |
[36:17] | You’re, uh, avenging my honor. | 你想因为我受辱而报仇 |
[36:20] | You’re a little late, Charlie. | 你这么做有点晚了 查理 |
[36:22] | Do you really think I would do something like that to my friend? | 你真以为我会这么对待我朋友吗 |
[36:25] | – To anyone? – Wars have casualties, Abby. | -对任何人 -战争总有伤亡 艾比 |
[36:32] | I don’t even know who I’m talking to. | 你已经变成我完全不认识的人了 |
[36:51] | Stick a fork in me. | 给我一刀吧 |
[36:54] | It is movie night and they are showing “Phantom Empire”. | 今天是电影之夜 放《幽灵帝国》 |
[36:58] | You and Helen want to join? | 你和海伦一起来吗 |
[37:01] | Uh, no. No, not tonight. | 不 今晚不行 |
[37:03] | Come on, it’s “Phantom Empire”. | 拜托 放的可是《幽灵帝国》啊 |
[37:05] | A race to control the world’s radium supply. | 为掌控全世界镭供应而展开的比拼 |
[37:08] | The secret city full of scientists. | 满是科学家的神秘之城 |
[37:11] | No, I think I’ve had enough reality for one night. | 不了 我今晚已经接触够多的现实了 |
[37:16] | – You all right, pretty boy? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 小帅哥 -没事 |
[37:20] | Yeah, I just want to | 我只想 |
[37:22] | get a jump on the morning’s burn rate calculations. | 提前开始做明天早上的燃烧率计算 |
[37:25] | Okay. Well, Jeannie charges by the quarter hour, | 好吧 金妮按刻钟收费 |
[37:28] | so I should go. | 我先走了 |
[38:03] | – Abby, are you okay? – Are you alone? | -艾比你怎么了 -你一个人在家吗 |
[38:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:10] | Was it a joke about leaving? | 你说要离开只是开玩笑吗 |
[38:15] | You’re scaring me, cherie. | 你吓到我了 亲爱的 |
[38:17] | I wanna play this game out. | 我想把这个游戏玩完 |
[38:25] | It may not be Paris, but on the bright side, it’s cheap. | 虽然比不上巴黎 但优点就是便宜 |
[38:29] | And if we saved our paycheck for a month or two, | 要是我们省下一两个月的工资 |
[38:31] | we’d have enough to make a start. | 钱就足够了 |
[38:33] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[38:36] | I have an account that Charlie doesn’t know about. | 我有个查理不知道的银行账户 |
[38:42] | What happened between you? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[38:50] | Everything. | 所有事都不对劲 |
[38:53] | He asked me to trust him. | 他要我相信他 |
[38:56] | He moved us 2,000 miles to the middle of nowhere. | 他带着我们搬到了三千公里外的无名之地 |
[39:03] | He’s been lying to me since the day we got here. | 从到这的那天起他就一直不和我说实话 |
[39:06] | He stole another scientist’s work | 他窃取了其他科学家的成果 |
[39:07] | and he made me feel like I betrayed him | 还让我感觉自己背叛了他 |
[39:11] | because I wanted to understand why. | 就因为我想知道事情真相 |
[39:16] | He asked me to do things no one ever should. | 他要我去干坏事 |
[39:34] | I don’t know who Charlie is anymore. | 感觉他已经不是我认识的那个查理了 |
[39:38] | And I’m not sure he ever knew who I am. | 而且我也不知道他是否真正了解过我 |
[39:47] | Who are you? | 那你是什么人 |
[40:04] | Fastball is wide. | 快球的击球范围太大 |
[40:06] | Walker lays off of it for ball one… | 沃尔克放弃接打此球 |
[40:17] | Pardon, my Lord. | 打扰一下 大人 |
[40:19] | Crosley. | 克罗斯利 |
[40:21] | Who’s winning? | 现在谁领先 |
[40:22] | Oh, uh, no idea. | 不知道 |
[40:25] | Well, at the risk of wasting your time, I just want to say | 抱歉耽误了你的宝贵时间 我只是想说 |
[40:28] | I’m proud of the work we’re doing here. | 我为我们正在做的事感到自豪 |
[40:31] | I’m shocked, quite frankly, | 说实话 我惊呆了 |
[40:33] | how fast we’re doing it, the four of us. | 我们四个人的进展如此神速 |
[40:36] | The work is, more or less, my only solace these days. | 这份工作可以说是我这些天唯一的慰藉 |
[40:41] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[40:44] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才来这 |
[40:46] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得没错 |
[40:48] | I’m here to work. | 我来这工作 |
[40:50] | King and country. | 敬王国与国家 |
[40:52] | Save the free world, et cetera. | 让世界和平之类的 |
[40:54] | – With the speed problem now solved. – Nothing is solved. | -现在速度问题已解决 -什么都没解决 |
[40:57] | Baratol’s a start, but | 巴拉托炸药还只是开始 |
[40:59] | it doesn’t put implosion in the catbird seat. | 还没有让内爆占到有利位置 |
[41:06] | Sorry, what did you say? | 抱歉 你刚说什么 |
[41:08] | I just said let’s not get cocky. | 我是想说别得意太早 |
[41:19] | No, it’s a good start, isn’t it? | 但是个很好的开始 对吧 |
[41:21] | Hope I don’t sound arrogant, | 但愿不会显得自己太过高傲 |
[41:23] | but I feel for the first time like I’m in the catbird seat. | 但我第一次感觉自己处在了优势地位上 |
[41:31] | Picking up the lingo, eh? | 学说行话了呀 |
[41:32] | Yeah, I’m learning. | 正在学 |
[41:40] | He’s off playing cards again. | 他又去玩牌了 |
[41:42] | He won’t be back till the crack of doom. | 世界末日前他是不会回来的 |
[41:44] | Do you want a glass of water? | 要喝杯水吗 |
[41:47] | Wine. | 要酒 |
[43:20] | You feel like a sack of doorknobs. | 你还是身体很僵硬啊 |
[43:23] | I thought this trip would be soothing for you. | 还以为这次出行能让你放松放松呢 |
[43:25] | You love the Columbia River. | 你很喜欢哥伦比亚河 |
[43:27] | It wasn’t exactly a fishing trip. | 又不是出去钓鱼 |
[43:31] | You’re giving FDR the most powerful weapon | 你要为罗斯福设计 |
[43:33] | in the history of the world. | 史上最强有力的武器 |
[43:36] | The least he could do is give you is a day off | 他至少也得放你一天假 |
[43:38] | when the salmon are running. | 趁着河里还有鲑鱼 |
[43:41] | Everyone thought I was going to D.C. | 大家都以为我要去华盛顿 |
[43:42] | It’s not like I could pack a fly rod. | 也没法光明正大地带鱼竿啊 |
[43:53] | – Dr. Akley. – It’s a little early for a house call. | -奥克利博士 -现在来访好像有点早 |
[43:57] | I apologize, but, | 非常抱歉 但是 |
[44:00] | sir, it’s about a problem we’ve been working on in implosion. | 先生 是有关我们在研究的内爆问题 |
[44:03] | Implosion is Frank Winter country and the border’s closed. | 内爆是法兰克·温特的项目 不关我的事 |
[44:06] | That’s what I’m here to discuss. | 我就是来讨论此事的 |
[44:17] | I believe your border’s wide open. | 我相信现在跟你有关系了 |
[44:38] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[44:55] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[45:00] | Walking. | 散步 |
[45:01] | All night? | 整晚吗 |
[45:14] | I should never have involved you in this. | 我不应该把你牵扯进来的 |
[45:22] | Got complicated and, um… | 事情弄得那么复杂 |
[45:26] | should have listened to my conscience instead of… | 我应该顺应自己的良心而不是… |
[45:36] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[45:45] | Get your hands off me. | 放开我 |
[45:49] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 |
[46:27] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[46:32] | Can you let me in? | 让我进去好吗 |
[46:38] | Abby, open the door. | 艾比 开门 |