Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

疯子(Maniac)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 疯子(Maniac)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Ten seconds until reentry, people. 还有十秒回归 各位
[00:34] Here they come. 他们回来了
[00:42] Welcome back, subjects. Welcome back. 欢迎回来 受试者
[00:51] What was that? 什么
[00:52] It was fucking unethical. 太不道德了
[00:54] You waived ethics in your consent form. 同意书里已经豁免道德问题了
[00:56] Talk to me. Are we liking what we’re seeing on the neuromatrices? 告诉我 神经矩阵的数据怎么样
[00:58] Clean narrative data from all but Subject One. 都是清晰的叙事数据 除了一号
[01:01] I’m not positive he was actually down. 不知道他是不是真的睡过去了
[01:03] – What about Nine? – I don’t know what to tell you. -九号呢 -不知道该怎么说
[01:06] Brain structure tells me she’s been there many times before. 大脑结构显示她已经做过很多次了
[01:09] She’s already got the grooves of this narrative. 她已经摸清套路了
[01:11] That was, uh… overwhelming. 那挺头疼的
[01:14] – Wait till you take the second one. – Friendly reminder, -等你吃了第二种药再说吧 -友情提醒
[01:17] please do not discuss your experience with any other subjects. 请不要与其他受试者讨论你们的经历
[01:21] Post-phase evaluations will occur in ascending order, 后续评估将按编号升序来进行
[01:25] so please settle in and wait comfortably in the commons 请在公共区域稍作休息
[01:27] until your number is called. 等我们叫号
[01:32] Mr. One, please report to the post-exam test room. 一号先生 请去试验后测试室报到
[01:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:40] Please describe 请描述
[01:41] your emotional state upon waking from the pill. 服药后醒来的情绪
[01:49] Fragile. 脆弱
[01:52] Maybe sad. 可能有点悲伤
[01:56] – Also hungry. – You need snack? -还饿 -需要零食吗
[01:59] Bleeding. 出血
[02:00] Emotional state. 情绪状态
[02:02] Emotions. 情绪
[02:03] Bleeding. 出血
[02:07] Internally. 内心在滴血
[02:08] You look tired. 你看上去挺累的
[02:11] I’m exhausted. 精疲力尽
[02:14] And devastated. 还很痛苦
[02:18] But satisfied. 但很满足
[02:22] I want to know more about the second pill. 我想了解第二种药
[02:26] Why? 为什么
[02:29] I just do. 就是想
[02:38] S– I’m speechless. 我无话可说
[02:43] Anything else? 还有吗
[02:48] I’m speechless. 无话可说
[02:50] I’ll trust you too. 我也相信你
[02:52] I won’t count it. 但我不指望
[02:58] For me, it was a hurricane. 我觉得是一场飓风
[03:00] Horrible. 好可怕
[03:01] 1999. 1999年
[03:03] It took my Herbert. 它带走了我的赫伯特
[03:04] You like the complicated ones, I see. 看来你喜欢复杂的人啊 我明白了
[03:06] – I’m so sorry to hear that. – It wasn’t the best of marriages. -很抱歉听到这些 -那场婚姻不算幸福
[03:09] – I don’t even know her. – Are any of them? -我都不认识她 -婚姻都这样
[03:11] – Nothing to be ashamed of. – Don’t say that. -没什么丢脸的 -别这么说
[03:14] These places all end up like camp. 这些地方最后都像营地
[03:16] Everyone falls in love in two hours. It can get silly. 大家两小时就坠入爱河 做些蠢事
[03:19] – You haven’t remarried? – I would never. -你没再婚吗 -不会了
[03:22] I was on a Phase I of a GI treatment in Houston, 我在休斯顿参加过一个肠胃药的首阶段测试
[03:25] one of the rats proposed on the second day. 有个小白鼠第二天就求婚了
[03:28] Of course, by that time we all had the radioactive shits. 当然了 我们都被辐射了
[03:32] You know what was odd though? 你知道奇怪的是什么吗
[03:35] What the pill made me see was not like I remember it. 吃完药后我看到的 和记忆中不一样
[03:40] Was that a memory, or was it… something else? 那是记忆 还是别的
[03:44] One, Five, Nine. 一号 五号 九号
[03:47] Dr. Muramoto wants to see you in his office. 村本博士让你们去他办公室
[03:54] – We’ve been red-flagged. -What does that mean? -我们被标记了 -什么意思
[04:02] I do 20, 30 of these a year all over the country. 我每年在全国参加二三十次实验
[04:05] It’s good money if you can work the system. 如果你能适应 能赚不少钱
[04:08] When they call you in right away, 如果他们立刻找你谈话
[04:10] that means they caught something. 就说明他们有所发现
[04:13] What do they usually do? Enhanced interrogation? 他们一般怎么办 强化审讯吗
[04:17] Enhanced interrogation? 强化审讯
[04:20] No. 不是
[04:21] They red flag you, they mark your file, 他们给你标记 给你档案做记号
[04:23] they ask you a bunch of questions. 然后问你一大堆问题
[04:25] They’re gonna document the case so they don’t have to pay. 把案例记录下来 就不用付钱了
[04:27] – Then they kick you out. – I didn’t do anything wrong. -然后把你踢出去 -我没犯错啊
[04:30] Every time, it doesn’t matter what you say. 每次都这样 不管你说什么
[04:32] Mr. Five, come in. 五号先生 请进
[04:41] We’re fucked. 我们完了
[04:45] I didn’t take the pill in case you needed to activate me. 我当时没吃药 我怕你激活我
[04:54] Owen… 欧文
[04:58] I’m sorry… 抱歉
[05:00] about what I said earlier. I… 我之前说的那些话 我
[05:03] sort of… 那个
[05:07] I kind of lied to get into the study, 我为了参加说了点慌
[05:09] and it seemed like you might be a problem, 当时我以为你可能是个麻烦
[05:11] so I just said what you needed to hear. 所以都顺着你
[05:17] But you knew my name. 但你知道我的名字
[05:20] I saw you in the ads. You said there was a larger pattern. 我在广告里看到你了 你说有更大的模式
[05:26] Well, I knew your name because 我知道你的名字
[05:27] they said it on the intercom at reception. 因为他们在接待的对讲机里说了
[05:31] And the ads, I sold my face 广告嘛 四年前
[05:35] to a stock service four years ago, so it’s… 我就把我肖像权卖给了一家证券公司
[05:41] And… 还有
[05:43] as far as I can tell, 在我看来
[05:44] there is no plan or pattern to the universe. 宇宙没有计划或模式
[05:46] It’s just chaos. 只有混沌
[05:49] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[05:53] Why are you here? 你为什么来了
[05:55] Your turn. 到你了
[05:58] Yo, can I get my condoms back? 我能把避孕套拿回去吧
[06:01] You don’t get those condoms back. 不行
[06:05] Really sorry for the confusion. 你很迷惑吧 很抱歉
[06:13] There are inconsistencies 你在本次研究中
[06:15] with your participation in this study. 表现有些不一致
[06:19] Oh, okay. 好吧
[06:21] And I’m gonna need you to recount what happened in your mind 麻烦你重新说一下服药后
[06:25] after taking the pill, 大脑的变化
[06:27] and verify your experience of your core trauma. 验证一下你的核心创伤经历
[06:33] It’s supposed to be the worst day of your life, right? 应该是这辈子最难受的一天吧
[06:36] Is that what you experienced? 这就是你的经历吗
[06:43] It was intense. 非常紧张
[06:45] Describe intense… with details. 请详细描述一下
[06:51] Well, when I took the “A” pill… 我服了A药丸
[06:57] the light changed… 灯光在不断变化
[07:01] and I was standing in my parents’ house. 我站在爸妈的房子里
[07:04] Gimlet? 鸡尾酒[手钻]
[07:06] Oh, what’s that? 什么
[07:08] It’s a gimlet. 鸡尾酒
[07:11] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:12] It was seven months ago, 那是七个月前
[07:13] my brother’s engagement party, 我兄弟的订婚宴上
[07:15] and I had just switched to a new medication. 我刚换新药
[07:23] You like her, don’t you? 你喜欢她 对吧
[07:28] Yeah, Adelaide’s great. 嗯 阿德莱德很好
[07:30] I mean, you really like her. 我是说你真的喜欢她
[07:33] What do you want, Jed? 你要干吗 杰德
[07:35] Listen, I… I wanted to… I wanted to ask you directly, 我想直接问题
[07:40] you know, because sometimes… 因为有时候
[07:44] You’re gonna help me out, right? 你会帮我的 对吧
[07:47] So long as you didn’t do it. 只要你没做那事
[07:48] I did– I didn’t do it. God… 我没做 天啊
[07:52] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[07:53] It really doesn’t matter what happened, right? 发生什么并不重要 对吧
[07:55] You of all people would understand that. 你应该最清楚这一点
[07:57] Of course it matters. It’s the only thing that matters. 当然 那是唯一要紧的事
[08:00] – Oh, what’s real matters? – Yes. -真相很重要 -是的
[08:04] Okay. Hilarious. Hilarious, but okay. 好吧 真好笑 不过没关系
[08:07] Can I ask you something? 我能问你个问题吗
[08:09] Can you imagine what Mom and Dad would do 你能想象得到 如果爸妈发现
[08:12] if they found out you had another incident? 你又出事了 他们怎么办
[08:15] Maybe write threatening letters to very powerful people. 也许会给位高权重的人写威胁信
[08:18] The mayor, the head of the FBI, Secret Service. 市长 联调局局长 特勤局
[08:22] Tell them how you see a pattern in the universe, 告诉他们你在宇宙中看到了一套模式
[08:25] and how you have to take ’em down before it’s too late. 还得趁早毁掉
[08:29] Maybe sprinkle a little anthrax in there. 也许再加点炭疽
[08:33] You can’t do that. 你不能这样
[08:38] I’m joking. 开玩笑啦
[08:39] I’m joking. Jesus, lighten up. 开玩笑的 天啊 放松
[08:42] Who said I’d do that, right? 我没说要这么做 对吧
[08:45] But seriously… 但说真的
[08:47] someone could do that to you, right? 有人可能会 对吧
[08:50] With your history, you’ll end up in the fuckin’ loony bin. 就你的病史 肯定会被关进精神病院的
[08:53] It’s like someone making up whatever they want about me, 就像有人诋毁我
[08:55] and I end up humiliated. 让我蒙羞
[08:57] And it didn’t even happen. 但根本没这回事
[08:59] We’re in the same boat. You see that, right? 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 知道吗
[09:03] Anyway, I love you. 总之 我爱你
[09:06] Yeah. 嗯
[09:07] I wouldn’t want that to happen to anyone in our family. 我不希望这种事发生在家人身上
[09:12] I gotta go make a speech. 我得去演讲了
[09:14] Yikes! Wish me luck. 祝我好运
[09:23] Dad. 爸
[09:25] Oh, there he is. 他来了
[09:29] Um, listen. Hey, everyone, thank you for… 各位 感谢大家
[09:31] Where are you hid–? Don’t hide. Come here. 你藏哪呢 别藏了 过来
[09:33] Thank you everyone for coming. 感谢大家前来
[09:34] Um, I would like to make 我想为我的小仓鼠
[09:35] a toast to Adelaide, my Hempstead hamster. 阿德莱德干一杯
[09:39] – That’s in the bedroom, right? – Okay, stop. -这是床上的昵称 对吧 -别闹了
[09:42] But, um, I don’t know if you guys heard, 不知道大家有没有听说
[09:43] she’s engaged to be my– my bride. 她和我订婚了 我的未婚妻
[09:47] I don’t deserve her, that’s for sure. 我肯定配不上她
[09:51] She doesn’t deserve this, but I’m gonna do it anyway. 她配不上这个 但我还是要做
[09:54] – What are you gonna do? – Dad, you’re the man. Start it up. -你干什么 -爸 看你的了
[10:01] *Every breath you take* *你每一次呼吸*
[10:06] *And every move you make* *每一个举动*
[10:11] *Every bond you break* *每打破一个束缚*
[10:13] *Every step you take* *每迈出一步*
[10:15] *I’ll be watching you* *我都会看着你*
[10:19] *Every single day* *每一天*
[10:23] *And every word you say* *说的每一句话*
[10:27] *Every game you play* *玩的每一个游戏*
[10:30] *Every night you stay* *留下的每一晚*
[10:32] *I’ll be watching… you* *我会看着你*
[10:36] *Oh can’t you see?* *你还不明白吗*
[10:40] *You belong to me* *你属于我*
[10:44] *How my poor heart aches* *你走的每一步*
[10:48] *With every step you take* *都让我的心好痛*
[10:53] *Every move you make* *你做的每件事*
[10:56] *And every vow you break* *你破的每个誓*
[11:00] *Every smile you fake* *你装的每个笑*
[11:02] *Every claim you stake* *你提的每个要求*
[11:04] *I’ll be watching you* *我都会看着你*
[11:09] *Since you’ve been gone I’ve been lost without a trace* *自从你离开 我彻底地迷失*
[11:12] *I dream at night I can only see your face* 夜间梦中只想看到你的脸
[11:16] *I look around and it’s you I can’t replace* 环顾四周只有你无可替代
[11:19] *I feel so cold and I long for your embrace * 冰冷难耐只渴望你的拥抱
[11:23] *I keep crying baby, baby * 宝贝我止不住泪 宝贝
[11:27] *Please* 求求你
[11:32] Owen. 欧文
[11:35] Owen! 欧文
[11:41] Owen! 欧文
[11:43] Owen! 欧文
[11:47] So Sting was at this party? 史汀在这个派对上
[11:53] No, he was singing Sting. 不 他在唱史汀的歌
[11:56] Did you make up that story? 这是你编的故事吗
[12:00] No, I did not. 不 不是的
[12:01] According to our readings, 根据我们的读数
[12:03] you were conscious, Mr. One. 你当时是清醒的 一号先生
[12:07] You did not take the pill. 你没有吃药
[12:10] No, that’s… that’s not possible. 不 那不可能
[12:34] Now, you are going to take that. 现在把它吃下去
[12:38] – I already took it. – Don’t lie. -我已经吃过了 -不要撒谎
[12:41] If you don’t take it, 如果你不吃
[12:43] I’ll have security escort you from this facility, 我就让保安把你请出去
[12:47] with no money, 没有报酬
[12:50] just shame. 只有羞耻
[12:52] No. 不
[12:58] – Take it now. – No. -吃下去 -不
[12:59] I said take it. 我说吃下去
[13:04] No. 不
[13:30] Swallow! 吞下去
[13:43] Why were you in there so long? 你怎么在里面那么久
[13:46] What’d he say? 他说什么了
[13:48] Could you tell Miss Nine to come in, Mr. One? 请让九号小姐进来 一号先生
[13:53] He wants you to go in there. 他要你进去
[14:00] I don’t know how you had access to the pill, 我不知道你是怎么弄到药的
[14:04] but analysis of the biodata 但是生物数据分析显示
[14:06] indicates that you have been using it compulsively. 你一直在控制不住地服用
[14:17] I haven’t. 我没有
[14:25] I sympathize with you. 我理解你的感受
[14:27] The “A” Experience, on its own, can be a seductive demon. 药物A的体验本身 可以成为诱人的恶魔
[14:32] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[14:33] Most people wouldn’t understand 大多数人不会理解
[14:36] why someone wants to revisit a trauma again and again, 为什么有人会想反复经历创伤
[14:41] even take pleasure from it. 甚至乐在其中
[14:45] Most people, wouldn’t. 大多数人 不理解
[14:48] But you do. 但是你理解
[14:53] People like that don’t want to move forward. 这样的人不想向前走
[14:58] I don’t deserve to. 我不配
[15:01] Don’t you? 是吗
[15:03] I want to move forward. 我想向前走
[15:07] I want to know what the second pill does. 我想知道第二种药的效果
[15:09] People who feel they deserve loss… 那些觉得自己活该失去的人
[15:14] might try to move forward. 可能会试着向前走
[15:17] They might taste recovery… 他们可能会尝到恢复的滋味
[15:21] but they always end up going back. 但最终都会退回去
[15:28] Why? 为什么
[15:31] Be– 因
[15:42] Dr. Muramoto? 村本博士
[15:45] Is– 这
[15:47] Is this… 这是
[15:49] part of…? 是
[15:51] Is this a test? 这是测试吗
[15:57] Or is that the test? 或者那才是测试
[16:00] You wanna see if I’ll answer it? 你想看我会不会接听
[16:06] I can wait. 我可以等
[16:11] I’ll wait forever. 我可以一直等下去
[16:20] Are you actually dead? 你是真的死了吗
[16:25] Fuck! 靠
[16:27] Owen, I need your help. 欧文 我需要你的帮助
[16:30] – What? – Just get the fuck in here! -什么 -快点进来
[16:38] Do not let anyone come in this door. 别让任何人进来
[16:41] – Did you kill him? – No, I didn’t fuckin’ kill him. -你杀了他吗 -不 我没杀他
[16:44] He just died. 他就这么死了
[16:46] Sometimes people just die. 有时候人们就这么死了
[16:50] He made me take a pill. 他逼我吃了一片药
[16:53] What’d you see? 你看到什么了
[16:55] Olivia. 奥丽薇亚
[16:58] – We were studying. – Is that your girlfriend? -我们在学习 -是你女朋友
[17:01] No. It’s a girl I liked. 不是 是我喜欢的一个女孩
[17:03] She asked me to help her with her, uh, history finals. 她叫我帮她为历史期末考做准备
[17:06] I, like, wanted to talk to her all semester. 我整个学期都想跟她说话
[17:08] And I was on my way to the library, and I saw him. 我在去图书馆的路上 我看到了他
[17:12] Grimsson. 格里姆松
[17:13] That was the first time he ever came to me. 那是他第一次找上我
[17:15] And he told me to watch out for Olivia, 他叫我小心奥丽薇亚
[17:18] and I just realized she was a plant. 我才意识到她是安插的人
[17:21] My parents had paid her to pretend to like me. 我父母给她钱让她假装喜欢我
[17:25] They were listening in. 他们窃听我
[17:28] My brothers were listening in. 我兄弟们窃听我
[17:30] They were just laughing at me. 他们嘲笑我
[17:34] My mind kept racing. 我的思绪不断飞跃
[17:36] Like, someone had given her information on me. 比如有人给了她关于我的信息
[17:40] How she was getting paid 她让我开心的每一刻
[17:42] for every minute she made me happy… 都是因为她收了钱
[17:49] and that my parents paid her to marry me… 我父母给她钱让她嫁给我
[17:52] and grow old with me… 陪我一起变老
[17:55] and have a family and seven kids. 组建家庭 养育七个孩子
[17:58] I started asking her if her name was even… Olivia. 我开始问她她是不是叫奥丽薇亚
[18:03] And… she’s like, “Are you okay?” 她说 “你还好吗”
[18:06] I said, “No, I’m not okay. None of this is real. 我说 “不 我不好 这一切都不是真的
[18:12] None of this is real. 一切都不是真的
[18:15] None of this is real.” 一切都不是真的”
[18:24] Sounds like you were having a day. 听上去你好像过了很艰难的一天
[18:27] What? 什么
[18:31] That’s what my mom used 我妈以前精神出现问题的时候
[18:32] to call it when she got her wires crossed. 就是这么叫的
[18:35] Doctors called it a BLIP. 医生称之为BLIP
[18:37] Brief and limited psychosis. 短暂有限的精神错乱
[18:41] I didn’t know that. 我没听说过
[18:43] I… 我
[18:45] I just started screaming at her. 我开始朝她吼
[18:50] I just yelled some fucked up things at her. 我吼了一些很恶毒的话
[18:55] And other people started looking at me, 其他人开始看向我
[18:57] and I started throwing books at them and screaming at them. 我开始朝他们扔书 对他们吼
[19:04] And I knew I was right. 我知道我是对的
[19:06] I was so sure I was right. 我很确定我是对的
[19:12] Have you ever just felt unbelievably sure 你有没有过特别确定
[19:16] ULP三期适用性 建议: 不收入
[19:16] that you were right and everyone else was wrong? 你是对的而其他人是错的
[19:21] All the time. 无时无刻
[19:29] I’ll do yours. 我帮你填
[19:32] Where did you end up? 你最后到了哪
[19:35] Strapped to a gurney in a little room by myself… 一个人在一间小屋里被绑在担架床上
[19:40] screaming for my mom. 吼着要我妈妈
[19:49] That’s rough. 真不容易
[19:57] Let’s go back out there and pretend nothing fucked up happened. 我们出去假装什么破事都没发生
[20:03] The food cubes being distributed during Meal Time 用餐时间发放的食物方块
[20:05] deliver a specific amount of nutrients and calories to the body. 含有身体所需的特定量的营养和热量
[20:09] That means that your plates at the end of Meal Time 意味着在用餐时间结束后
[20:11] need to be happy plates. 你的盘子应该是快乐的
[20:13] Does everyone know what a happy plate is? 大家知道快乐盘是什么吗
[20:15] A happy plate is a clean plate. 快乐盘就是空盘
[20:19] I can’t eat. 我不能吃
[20:21] You have to. 你必须吃
[20:22] It’s not to make me happy, but to make science happy. 这不是为了让我高兴 而是让科学高兴
[20:26] Tastes like the inside of my cat’s uterus. 味道就像我家猫的子宫内部
[20:29] Stay out of your cat’s uterus. 别去你家猫的子宫
[20:32] Is this food? 这是吃的吗
[20:34] Tell me why the pill was so important to you 告诉我这药为什么对你如此重要
[20:37] that you lied to get in here and you tricked me. 以至于你撒谎进来 你还骗了我
[20:41] I never would have messed with you 我要是知道发生了那些事
[20:42] if I knew all that stuff had happened. 我就不会耍你了
[20:45] The BLIP. 短暂精神错乱
[20:47] It’s okay. It’s not your fault. 没事 不是你的错
[20:55] My sister and I were in a car crash five years ago. 我和我妹妹五年前遭遇了一场车祸
[20:59] The driver passed out behind the wheel of a semi-truck. 半拖挂货车司机开车睡着了
[21:01] He had been driving for 30 hours. 他开了30个小时的车
[21:04] He was high on NoDoz. 他嗑嗨了
[21:07] His name was Greg F.U.N. Nazlund. 他叫格雷格·F·U·N·奈斯兰德
[21:13] His middle name was “Fun.” 他的中间名是方[有趣]
[21:18] It was his fucking fault if we’re talking about fault. 要说谁有错的话也是他的错
[21:25] Every time I take that pill, 我每次吃那个药
[21:27] I have to live through the worst day of my life, 我就得经历一生中最糟的一天
[21:29] just like you did. 就跟你一样
[21:31] I have to hear myself say the worst… 我得听到我自己说出那些
[21:34] ugliest things I’ve ever said to anyone. 最恶毒肮脏的话
[21:38] And it ends with the worst thing that ever happened. 结果也是最糟糕的
[21:44] I fucking love it. 我喜欢得不得了
[21:47] Why? 为什么
[21:50] Because I get to be with her. 因为我可以和她在一起
[21:57] Oh, they found him. 他们发现他了
[22:02] I thought he was napping when I first came in. 我刚进来的时候我以为他在睡觉
[22:05] Poor Robert. 可怜的罗伯特
[22:10] It’s a catastrophe. 简直是灾难
[22:14] Want me to bring in a team, get him out of here? 要我叫人来 带走他吗
[22:19] No. Leave him. 不用 别管他
[22:23] I have to go up to the 77th floor. 我得去77楼
[24:07] It was a past life. 那是前世
[24:10] An old life. 过去的生活
[24:14] Lies forced us apart… 谎言迫使我们分离
[24:17] and now we can’t remember. 而现在我们已记不得
[24:20] No… I remember. 不 我记得
[24:23] We were lovers. 我们曾是恋人
[24:25] Now we’re gonna be together forever. 现在我们将永远在一起
[24:34] High Priestess of Atlantis… 亚特兰蒂斯女祭司
[24:36] can you feel that? 你能感受到吗
[24:38] My energy in your chest? 我在你胸上的能量
[24:41] I can feel it. 能感受到
[24:43] Good. 很好
[24:45] – Now, put your hands on me. – Okay. -现在 把你的手放上来 -好
[25:00] – That’s excellent. -太爽了
[25:19] – See what she does with a ping-pong. – She shot them… -看她在用乒乓球做什么 -她投了球
[25:22] It was cute, but I wasn’t into it, y’know? 它很可爱 但是我不喜欢
[25:24] – Why weren’t you into it? – It was weird. -你为什么不喜欢 -因为它很奇怪
[25:37] – Fabulous. -太棒了
[25:41] That’s good. That’s good. 好爽 好爽
[25:44] That’s good. 好爽
[25:45] Oh, that’s… excellent. 太 舒服了
[25:48] James. 詹姆斯
[25:50] – Oh, my God. – That’s excellent. -天啊 -太舒服了
[25:52] – Oh, that’s excellent. – James! -太舒服了 -詹姆斯
[26:01] I’m sorry to… 我很抱歉…
[26:03] to walk in on you like this, but… 突然进来撞见你这样 但是
[26:06] I still have my key. 我还有钥匙
[26:11] I thought we had agreed… 我以为我们说好
[26:15] that you wouldn’t bother me while I was working. 你不会在我工作的时候打扰我
[26:20] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[26:22] The very fact that you braved the outside world for me 你为了找我勇敢走到现实世界
[26:24] tells me this is an emergency. 就说明有紧急情况
[26:27] Let me guess. You’re having trouble dampening the reality test 让我猜猜 你们没法减弱现实测试
[26:29] when it drops to NREM 3. 如果它降至NREM 3
[26:32] Now Dr. Muramoto has begged you to come and beg me to come help him. 现在村本博士求你和我去协助他
[26:35] He’s dead. 他死了
[26:38] He was freebasing an A/C mixture. 他在吸食药物A和药物C的混合物
[26:45] And who’s going to replace him? 谁会来接替他
[26:49] You. 你
[26:52] – Don’t fuck with me, Azumi. – I’m not, James. -别耍我 安住淳 -我没有 詹姆斯
[26:58] We need your help to finish. 我们需要你的帮助才能完成
[27:02] Of course I’ll need several minutes to get my affairs in order, but… 我需要一点时间整理一下 但是
[27:07] yes. 我会去
[27:12] I’ll be right outside. 我马上就好
[28:07] When is this fucking horse gonna die? 这匹该死的马什么时候死
[28:35] I don’t have my security card. 我没有安保卡
[28:43] Thank you for braving the outside world for me. 谢谢你为了我去外面的世界
[28:46] Thank you for inventing this treatment. 谢谢你来参加这个诊疗
[28:54] Does Gertie know I’m here? 格蒂知道我来了吗
[28:57] I haven’t had a chance to tell her yet. 我还没机会告诉她
[29:32] Hello. 你好
[29:35] It’s… 很…
[29:39] excellent to see you again. 高兴再次见面
[29:42] James. 詹姆斯
[29:45] What a nice surprise! 好惊喜啊
[29:48] Are you gonna show your face? 你要露面吗
[29:53] All right. 好吧
[30:01] By the way, I thought you should 对了 我应该告诉你
[30:02] hear it from me first that Dr. Muramoto is dead. 村本博士死了
[30:06] And I’m once again at the helm of this… project. 我又可以掌握这个…项目了
[30:11] I see. 我知道了
[30:14] Thank you for telling me. 谢谢你告诉我
[30:31] Did Muramoto have access to a beta headset? 村本有测试版的耳机吗
[30:34] Yes. 嗯
[30:35] Sometimes he used it when they were red flags. Why? 有时候出现标记时他会用 怎么了
[30:39] I’ll address the subjects tomorrow myself. 我明天会向受试者致辞
[30:43] They can’t be spooked by a death. 他们不能因为有人死去而害怕
[30:45] And sometimes the arrival of a new authority figure 有时候新来个大人物
[30:46] could be equally upsetting. 也会让人不安
[30:49] Either is a data taint. 两种情况都会影响数据
[30:50] Last thing we want is a data taint. 不能发生这种事
[30:53] Yeah. 嗯
[30:54] We need all the data we can get. 我们需要尽量多的数据
[30:58] Number Five… 五号
[31:01] he just brought rubbers, so… 他只是带了避孕套
[31:05] he can stay, right? 可以留下吧
[31:11] Azumi. 安住淳
[31:13] Yes. 在
[31:17] When an addict dies, do you think it’s suicide? 瘾君子死了 你会觉得是自杀吗
[31:22] I believe Robert was optimistic. 我觉得罗伯特很乐观
[31:27] I think he just made a mistake. 他只是犯了错
[32:18] I’m sorry about Robert. 罗伯特的事我很遗憾
[32:22] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[32:25] I feel… 我感觉
[32:27] I have all the feels. 很复杂
[32:30] Behavioral tomorrow. 明天是行为药
[32:33] What do you think they’ll all see in themselves? 你觉得他们会看见什么经历
[32:37] – I don’t know. – Get some rest. -不知道 -休息吧
[33:13] Good night, Azumi. 晚安 安住淳
[33:21] Good night, James. 晚安 詹姆斯
[34:16] What’s wrong with fish sauce? 鱼酱怎么了
[34:17] There’s nothing wrong with fish sauce. 没事啊
[34:19] Good morning. 早上好
[34:21] Could I have everyone’s attention for a moment? 大家能暂停一下吗
[34:27] My name… is Dr. James K. Mantleray. 我是詹姆斯·K·曼特雷博士
[34:32] Unfortunately, Dr. Muramoto has had a family emergency, 很不巧 村本博士家里有急事
[34:38] so I will personally be assuming oversight duties 所以我来接管
[34:41] of this iteration of the ULP. ULP迭代的监管职责
[34:44] Uh, I believe in this treatment. 我相信这个疗法
[34:48] And I believe in the idea that we can all be… 我相信大家可以
[34:55] fixed. 被治好
[34:58] Pain… 痛苦
[34:59] uh, can be destroyed. 可以被消灭
[35:01] But it can’t without trials like this, so… 但这种试验必不可少
[35:06] I guess I want to thank you all for being the brave explorers… 我想感谢你们这些
[35:11] that you are. 勇敢的探索者
[35:13] Uh, great adventurers on the 伟大的冒险者们
[35:16] precipice of mankind’s last, great, hidden frontier: 在人类最后一片隐秘的伟大前沿
[35:26] Mindlantis. 心智大陆
[35:56] I’m seeing soothing from the white. 白光下 受试者很放松
[35:58] Good. They’re settling in. 很好 他们在适应
[36:00] And there’s no reason for any of them to be nervous. 也没理由感觉紧张
[36:03] Exposure elements stacked and loaded? 堆载暴露元素了吗
[36:05] Affirmative. 是的
[36:06] Safety Net confirm. 安全网确认
[36:07] Gertie is present and caring. 格蒂就绪 表示关心
[36:14] Okay, people, let’s illuminate some blind spots. 好了各位 照亮盲点吧
[36:17] Azumi. 安住淳
[36:22] I’d like to administer the behavioral pill. 我想主持行为药的测试
[36:26] It’s been a while. 有段时间没主持了
[36:27] Be my guest, Dr. Mantleray. 请 曼特雷博士
[36:35] Subjects, please ingest the pill. 受试者 请服用药物
[37:14] All clear. 正常
[37:26] Going to green. 转绿灯
[37:50] Bruce? 布鲁斯
[37:53] Brucie? 布鲁斯
[37:55] Bruce? 布鲁斯
[37:57] You fell asleep in front of the TV again. You got to get up. 你又在看电视的时候睡着了 起来啦
[38:17] Is there any coffee? 有咖啡吗
[38:18] Yeah, I just made some. 嗯 我刚煮了
[38:23] Big day today. 今天很重要
[38:25] You say that every morning. 你每天早晨都这么说
[38:28] Well, today I mean it. 今天是认真的
[38:31] Toss? Keep? 扔掉还是留着
[38:34] Keep. 留着吧
[38:37] I’m saving it. 我要留着
疯子

文章导航

Previous Post: 疯子(Maniac)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 疯子(Maniac)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

疯子(Maniac)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号