时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Ten seconds until reentry, people. | 还有十秒回归 各位 |
[00:34] | Here they come. | 他们回来了 |
[00:42] | Welcome back, subjects. Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 受试者 |
[00:51] | What was that? | 什么 |
[00:52] | It was fucking unethical. | 太不道德了 |
[00:54] | You waived ethics in your consent form. | 同意书里已经豁免道德问题了 |
[00:56] | Talk to me. Are we liking what we’re seeing on the neuromatrices? | 告诉我 神经矩阵的数据怎么样 |
[00:58] | Clean narrative data from all but Subject One. | 都是清晰的叙事数据 除了一号 |
[01:01] | I’m not positive he was actually down. | 不知道他是不是真的睡过去了 |
[01:03] | – What about Nine? – I don’t know what to tell you. | -九号呢 -不知道该怎么说 |
[01:06] | Brain structure tells me she’s been there many times before. | 大脑结构显示她已经做过很多次了 |
[01:09] | She’s already got the grooves of this narrative. | 她已经摸清套路了 |
[01:11] | That was, uh… overwhelming. | 那挺头疼的 |
[01:14] | – Wait till you take the second one. – Friendly reminder, | -等你吃了第二种药再说吧 -友情提醒 |
[01:17] | please do not discuss your experience with any other subjects. | 请不要与其他受试者讨论你们的经历 |
[01:21] | Post-phase evaluations will occur in ascending order, | 后续评估将按编号升序来进行 |
[01:25] | so please settle in and wait comfortably in the commons | 请在公共区域稍作休息 |
[01:27] | until your number is called. | 等我们叫号 |
[01:32] | Mr. One, please report to the post-exam test room. | 一号先生 请去试验后测试室报到 |
[01:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | Please describe | 请描述 |
[01:41] | your emotional state upon waking from the pill. | 服药后醒来的情绪 |
[01:49] | Fragile. | 脆弱 |
[01:52] | Maybe sad. | 可能有点悲伤 |
[01:56] | – Also hungry. – You need snack? | -还饿 -需要零食吗 |
[01:59] | Bleeding. | 出血 |
[02:00] | Emotional state. | 情绪状态 |
[02:02] | Emotions. | 情绪 |
[02:03] | Bleeding. | 出血 |
[02:07] | Internally. | 内心在滴血 |
[02:08] | You look tired. | 你看上去挺累的 |
[02:11] | I’m exhausted. | 精疲力尽 |
[02:14] | And devastated. | 还很痛苦 |
[02:18] | But satisfied. | 但很满足 |
[02:22] | I want to know more about the second pill. | 我想了解第二种药 |
[02:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:29] | I just do. | 就是想 |
[02:38] | S– I’m speechless. | 我无话可说 |
[02:43] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[02:48] | I’m speechless. | 无话可说 |
[02:50] | I’ll trust you too. | 我也相信你 |
[02:52] | I won’t count it. | 但我不指望 |
[02:58] | For me, it was a hurricane. | 我觉得是一场飓风 |
[03:00] | Horrible. | 好可怕 |
[03:01] | 1999. | 1999年 |
[03:03] | It took my Herbert. | 它带走了我的赫伯特 |
[03:04] | You like the complicated ones, I see. | 看来你喜欢复杂的人啊 我明白了 |
[03:06] | – I’m so sorry to hear that. – It wasn’t the best of marriages. | -很抱歉听到这些 -那场婚姻不算幸福 |
[03:09] | – I don’t even know her. – Are any of them? | -我都不认识她 -婚姻都这样 |
[03:11] | – Nothing to be ashamed of. – Don’t say that. | -没什么丢脸的 -别这么说 |
[03:14] | These places all end up like camp. | 这些地方最后都像营地 |
[03:16] | Everyone falls in love in two hours. It can get silly. | 大家两小时就坠入爱河 做些蠢事 |
[03:19] | – You haven’t remarried? – I would never. | -你没再婚吗 -不会了 |
[03:22] | I was on a Phase I of a GI treatment in Houston, | 我在休斯顿参加过一个肠胃药的首阶段测试 |
[03:25] | one of the rats proposed on the second day. | 有个小白鼠第二天就求婚了 |
[03:28] | Of course, by that time we all had the radioactive shits. | 当然了 我们都被辐射了 |
[03:32] | You know what was odd though? | 你知道奇怪的是什么吗 |
[03:35] | What the pill made me see was not like I remember it. | 吃完药后我看到的 和记忆中不一样 |
[03:40] | Was that a memory, or was it… something else? | 那是记忆 还是别的 |
[03:44] | One, Five, Nine. | 一号 五号 九号 |
[03:47] | Dr. Muramoto wants to see you in his office. | 村本博士让你们去他办公室 |
[03:54] | – We’ve been red-flagged. -What does that mean? | -我们被标记了 -什么意思 |
[04:02] | I do 20, 30 of these a year all over the country. | 我每年在全国参加二三十次实验 |
[04:05] | It’s good money if you can work the system. | 如果你能适应 能赚不少钱 |
[04:08] | When they call you in right away, | 如果他们立刻找你谈话 |
[04:10] | that means they caught something. | 就说明他们有所发现 |
[04:13] | What do they usually do? Enhanced interrogation? | 他们一般怎么办 强化审讯吗 |
[04:17] | Enhanced interrogation? | 强化审讯 |
[04:20] | No. | 不是 |
[04:21] | They red flag you, they mark your file, | 他们给你标记 给你档案做记号 |
[04:23] | they ask you a bunch of questions. | 然后问你一大堆问题 |
[04:25] | They’re gonna document the case so they don’t have to pay. | 把案例记录下来 就不用付钱了 |
[04:27] | – Then they kick you out. – I didn’t do anything wrong. | -然后把你踢出去 -我没犯错啊 |
[04:30] | Every time, it doesn’t matter what you say. | 每次都这样 不管你说什么 |
[04:32] | Mr. Five, come in. | 五号先生 请进 |
[04:41] | We’re fucked. | 我们完了 |
[04:45] | I didn’t take the pill in case you needed to activate me. | 我当时没吃药 我怕你激活我 |
[04:54] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[05:00] | about what I said earlier. I… | 我之前说的那些话 我 |
[05:03] | sort of… | 那个 |
[05:07] | I kind of lied to get into the study, | 我为了参加说了点慌 |
[05:09] | and it seemed like you might be a problem, | 当时我以为你可能是个麻烦 |
[05:11] | so I just said what you needed to hear. | 所以都顺着你 |
[05:17] | But you knew my name. | 但你知道我的名字 |
[05:20] | I saw you in the ads. You said there was a larger pattern. | 我在广告里看到你了 你说有更大的模式 |
[05:26] | Well, I knew your name because | 我知道你的名字 |
[05:27] | they said it on the intercom at reception. | 因为他们在接待的对讲机里说了 |
[05:31] | And the ads, I sold my face | 广告嘛 四年前 |
[05:35] | to a stock service four years ago, so it’s… | 我就把我肖像权卖给了一家证券公司 |
[05:41] | And… | 还有 |
[05:43] | as far as I can tell, | 在我看来 |
[05:44] | there is no plan or pattern to the universe. | 宇宙没有计划或模式 |
[05:46] | It’s just chaos. | 只有混沌 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:53] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来了 |
[05:55] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[05:58] | Yo, can I get my condoms back? | 我能把避孕套拿回去吧 |
[06:01] | You don’t get those condoms back. | 不行 |
[06:05] | Really sorry for the confusion. | 你很迷惑吧 很抱歉 |
[06:13] | There are inconsistencies | 你在本次研究中 |
[06:15] | with your participation in this study. | 表现有些不一致 |
[06:19] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:21] | And I’m gonna need you to recount what happened in your mind | 麻烦你重新说一下服药后 |
[06:25] | after taking the pill, | 大脑的变化 |
[06:27] | and verify your experience of your core trauma. | 验证一下你的核心创伤经历 |
[06:33] | It’s supposed to be the worst day of your life, right? | 应该是这辈子最难受的一天吧 |
[06:36] | Is that what you experienced? | 这就是你的经历吗 |
[06:43] | It was intense. | 非常紧张 |
[06:45] | Describe intense… with details. | 请详细描述一下 |
[06:51] | Well, when I took the “A” pill… | 我服了A药丸 |
[06:57] | the light changed… | 灯光在不断变化 |
[07:01] | and I was standing in my parents’ house. | 我站在爸妈的房子里 |
[07:04] | Gimlet? | 鸡尾酒[手钻] |
[07:06] | Oh, what’s that? | 什么 |
[07:08] | It’s a gimlet. | 鸡尾酒 |
[07:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | It was seven months ago, | 那是七个月前 |
[07:13] | my brother’s engagement party, | 我兄弟的订婚宴上 |
[07:15] | and I had just switched to a new medication. | 我刚换新药 |
[07:23] | You like her, don’t you? | 你喜欢她 对吧 |
[07:28] | Yeah, Adelaide’s great. | 嗯 阿德莱德很好 |
[07:30] | I mean, you really like her. | 我是说你真的喜欢她 |
[07:33] | What do you want, Jed? | 你要干吗 杰德 |
[07:35] | Listen, I… I wanted to… I wanted to ask you directly, | 我想直接问题 |
[07:40] | you know, because sometimes… | 因为有时候 |
[07:44] | You’re gonna help me out, right? | 你会帮我的 对吧 |
[07:47] | So long as you didn’t do it. | 只要你没做那事 |
[07:48] | I did– I didn’t do it. God… | 我没做 天啊 |
[07:52] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:53] | It really doesn’t matter what happened, right? | 发生什么并不重要 对吧 |
[07:55] | You of all people would understand that. | 你应该最清楚这一点 |
[07:57] | Of course it matters. It’s the only thing that matters. | 当然 那是唯一要紧的事 |
[08:00] | – Oh, what’s real matters? – Yes. | -真相很重要 -是的 |
[08:04] | Okay. Hilarious. Hilarious, but okay. | 好吧 真好笑 不过没关系 |
[08:07] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[08:09] | Can you imagine what Mom and Dad would do | 你能想象得到 如果爸妈发现 |
[08:12] | if they found out you had another incident? | 你又出事了 他们怎么办 |
[08:15] | Maybe write threatening letters to very powerful people. | 也许会给位高权重的人写威胁信 |
[08:18] | The mayor, the head of the FBI, Secret Service. | 市长 联调局局长 特勤局 |
[08:22] | Tell them how you see a pattern in the universe, | 告诉他们你在宇宙中看到了一套模式 |
[08:25] | and how you have to take ’em down before it’s too late. | 还得趁早毁掉 |
[08:29] | Maybe sprinkle a little anthrax in there. | 也许再加点炭疽 |
[08:33] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样 |
[08:38] | I’m joking. | 开玩笑啦 |
[08:39] | I’m joking. Jesus, lighten up. | 开玩笑的 天啊 放松 |
[08:42] | Who said I’d do that, right? | 我没说要这么做 对吧 |
[08:45] | But seriously… | 但说真的 |
[08:47] | someone could do that to you, right? | 有人可能会 对吧 |
[08:50] | With your history, you’ll end up in the fuckin’ loony bin. | 就你的病史 肯定会被关进精神病院的 |
[08:53] | It’s like someone making up whatever they want about me, | 就像有人诋毁我 |
[08:55] | and I end up humiliated. | 让我蒙羞 |
[08:57] | And it didn’t even happen. | 但根本没这回事 |
[08:59] | We’re in the same boat. You see that, right? | 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 知道吗 |
[09:03] | Anyway, I love you. | 总之 我爱你 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:07] | I wouldn’t want that to happen to anyone in our family. | 我不希望这种事发生在家人身上 |
[09:12] | I gotta go make a speech. | 我得去演讲了 |
[09:14] | Yikes! Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[09:23] | Dad. | 爸 |
[09:25] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[09:29] | Um, listen. Hey, everyone, thank you for… | 各位 感谢大家 |
[09:31] | Where are you hid–? Don’t hide. Come here. | 你藏哪呢 别藏了 过来 |
[09:33] | Thank you everyone for coming. | 感谢大家前来 |
[09:34] | Um, I would like to make | 我想为我的小仓鼠 |
[09:35] | a toast to Adelaide, my Hempstead hamster. | 阿德莱德干一杯 |
[09:39] | – That’s in the bedroom, right? – Okay, stop. | -这是床上的昵称 对吧 -别闹了 |
[09:42] | But, um, I don’t know if you guys heard, | 不知道大家有没有听说 |
[09:43] | she’s engaged to be my– my bride. | 她和我订婚了 我的未婚妻 |
[09:47] | I don’t deserve her, that’s for sure. | 我肯定配不上她 |
[09:51] | She doesn’t deserve this, but I’m gonna do it anyway. | 她配不上这个 但我还是要做 |
[09:54] | – What are you gonna do? – Dad, you’re the man. Start it up. | -你干什么 -爸 看你的了 |
[10:01] | *Every breath you take* | *你每一次呼吸* |
[10:06] | *And every move you make* | *每一个举动* |
[10:11] | *Every bond you break* | *每打破一个束缚* |
[10:13] | *Every step you take* | *每迈出一步* |
[10:15] | *I’ll be watching you* | *我都会看着你* |
[10:19] | *Every single day* | *每一天* |
[10:23] | *And every word you say* | *说的每一句话* |
[10:27] | *Every game you play* | *玩的每一个游戏* |
[10:30] | *Every night you stay* | *留下的每一晚* |
[10:32] | *I’ll be watching… you* | *我会看着你* |
[10:36] | *Oh can’t you see?* | *你还不明白吗* |
[10:40] | *You belong to me* | *你属于我* |
[10:44] | *How my poor heart aches* | *你走的每一步* |
[10:48] | *With every step you take* | *都让我的心好痛* |
[10:53] | *Every move you make* | *你做的每件事* |
[10:56] | *And every vow you break* | *你破的每个誓* |
[11:00] | *Every smile you fake* | *你装的每个笑* |
[11:02] | *Every claim you stake* | *你提的每个要求* |
[11:04] | *I’ll be watching you* | *我都会看着你* |
[11:09] | *Since you’ve been gone I’ve been lost without a trace* | *自从你离开 我彻底地迷失* |
[11:12] | *I dream at night I can only see your face* | 夜间梦中只想看到你的脸 |
[11:16] | *I look around and it’s you I can’t replace* | 环顾四周只有你无可替代 |
[11:19] | *I feel so cold and I long for your embrace * | 冰冷难耐只渴望你的拥抱 |
[11:23] | *I keep crying baby, baby * | 宝贝我止不住泪 宝贝 |
[11:27] | *Please* | 求求你 |
[11:32] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[11:35] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[11:41] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[11:43] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[11:47] | So Sting was at this party? | 史汀在这个派对上 |
[11:53] | No, he was singing Sting. | 不 他在唱史汀的歌 |
[11:56] | Did you make up that story? | 这是你编的故事吗 |
[12:00] | No, I did not. | 不 不是的 |
[12:01] | According to our readings, | 根据我们的读数 |
[12:03] | you were conscious, Mr. One. | 你当时是清醒的 一号先生 |
[12:07] | You did not take the pill. | 你没有吃药 |
[12:10] | No, that’s… that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[12:34] | Now, you are going to take that. | 现在把它吃下去 |
[12:38] | – I already took it. – Don’t lie. | -我已经吃过了 -不要撒谎 |
[12:41] | If you don’t take it, | 如果你不吃 |
[12:43] | I’ll have security escort you from this facility, | 我就让保安把你请出去 |
[12:47] | with no money, | 没有报酬 |
[12:50] | just shame. | 只有羞耻 |
[12:52] | No. | 不 |
[12:58] | – Take it now. – No. | -吃下去 -不 |
[12:59] | I said take it. | 我说吃下去 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:30] | Swallow! | 吞下去 |
[13:43] | Why were you in there so long? | 你怎么在里面那么久 |
[13:46] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[13:48] | Could you tell Miss Nine to come in, Mr. One? | 请让九号小姐进来 一号先生 |
[13:53] | He wants you to go in there. | 他要你进去 |
[14:00] | I don’t know how you had access to the pill, | 我不知道你是怎么弄到药的 |
[14:04] | but analysis of the biodata | 但是生物数据分析显示 |
[14:06] | indicates that you have been using it compulsively. | 你一直在控制不住地服用 |
[14:17] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[14:25] | I sympathize with you. | 我理解你的感受 |
[14:27] | The “A” Experience, on its own, can be a seductive demon. | 药物A的体验本身 可以成为诱人的恶魔 |
[14:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:33] | Most people wouldn’t understand | 大多数人不会理解 |
[14:36] | why someone wants to revisit a trauma again and again, | 为什么有人会想反复经历创伤 |
[14:41] | even take pleasure from it. | 甚至乐在其中 |
[14:45] | Most people, wouldn’t. | 大多数人 不理解 |
[14:48] | But you do. | 但是你理解 |
[14:53] | People like that don’t want to move forward. | 这样的人不想向前走 |
[14:58] | I don’t deserve to. | 我不配 |
[15:01] | Don’t you? | 是吗 |
[15:03] | I want to move forward. | 我想向前走 |
[15:07] | I want to know what the second pill does. | 我想知道第二种药的效果 |
[15:09] | People who feel they deserve loss… | 那些觉得自己活该失去的人 |
[15:14] | might try to move forward. | 可能会试着向前走 |
[15:17] | They might taste recovery… | 他们可能会尝到恢复的滋味 |
[15:21] | but they always end up going back. | 但最终都会退回去 |
[15:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:31] | Be– | 因 |
[15:42] | Dr. Muramoto? | 村本博士 |
[15:45] | Is– | 这 |
[15:47] | Is this… | 这是 |
[15:49] | part of…? | 是 |
[15:51] | Is this a test? | 这是测试吗 |
[15:57] | Or is that the test? | 或者那才是测试 |
[16:00] | You wanna see if I’ll answer it? | 你想看我会不会接听 |
[16:06] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[16:11] | I’ll wait forever. | 我可以一直等下去 |
[16:20] | Are you actually dead? | 你是真的死了吗 |
[16:25] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[16:27] | Owen, I need your help. | 欧文 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:30] | – What? – Just get the fuck in here! | -什么 -快点进来 |
[16:38] | Do not let anyone come in this door. | 别让任何人进来 |
[16:41] | – Did you kill him? – No, I didn’t fuckin’ kill him. | -你杀了他吗 -不 我没杀他 |
[16:44] | He just died. | 他就这么死了 |
[16:46] | Sometimes people just die. | 有时候人们就这么死了 |
[16:50] | He made me take a pill. | 他逼我吃了一片药 |
[16:53] | What’d you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[16:55] | Olivia. | 奥丽薇亚 |
[16:58] | – We were studying. – Is that your girlfriend? | -我们在学习 -是你女朋友 |
[17:01] | No. It’s a girl I liked. | 不是 是我喜欢的一个女孩 |
[17:03] | She asked me to help her with her, uh, history finals. | 她叫我帮她为历史期末考做准备 |
[17:06] | I, like, wanted to talk to her all semester. | 我整个学期都想跟她说话 |
[17:08] | And I was on my way to the library, and I saw him. | 我在去图书馆的路上 我看到了他 |
[17:12] | Grimsson. | 格里姆松 |
[17:13] | That was the first time he ever came to me. | 那是他第一次找上我 |
[17:15] | And he told me to watch out for Olivia, | 他叫我小心奥丽薇亚 |
[17:18] | and I just realized she was a plant. | 我才意识到她是安插的人 |
[17:21] | My parents had paid her to pretend to like me. | 我父母给她钱让她假装喜欢我 |
[17:25] | They were listening in. | 他们窃听我 |
[17:28] | My brothers were listening in. | 我兄弟们窃听我 |
[17:30] | They were just laughing at me. | 他们嘲笑我 |
[17:34] | My mind kept racing. | 我的思绪不断飞跃 |
[17:36] | Like, someone had given her information on me. | 比如有人给了她关于我的信息 |
[17:40] | How she was getting paid | 她让我开心的每一刻 |
[17:42] | for every minute she made me happy… | 都是因为她收了钱 |
[17:49] | and that my parents paid her to marry me… | 我父母给她钱让她嫁给我 |
[17:52] | and grow old with me… | 陪我一起变老 |
[17:55] | and have a family and seven kids. | 组建家庭 养育七个孩子 |
[17:58] | I started asking her if her name was even… Olivia. | 我开始问她她是不是叫奥丽薇亚 |
[18:03] | And… she’s like, “Are you okay?” | 她说 “你还好吗” |
[18:06] | I said, “No, I’m not okay. None of this is real. | 我说 “不 我不好 这一切都不是真的 |
[18:12] | None of this is real. | 一切都不是真的 |
[18:15] | None of this is real.” | 一切都不是真的” |
[18:24] | Sounds like you were having a day. | 听上去你好像过了很艰难的一天 |
[18:27] | What? | 什么 |
[18:31] | That’s what my mom used | 我妈以前精神出现问题的时候 |
[18:32] | to call it when she got her wires crossed. | 就是这么叫的 |
[18:35] | Doctors called it a BLIP. | 医生称之为BLIP |
[18:37] | Brief and limited psychosis. | 短暂有限的精神错乱 |
[18:41] | I didn’t know that. | 我没听说过 |
[18:43] | I… | 我 |
[18:45] | I just started screaming at her. | 我开始朝她吼 |
[18:50] | I just yelled some fucked up things at her. | 我吼了一些很恶毒的话 |
[18:55] | And other people started looking at me, | 其他人开始看向我 |
[18:57] | and I started throwing books at them and screaming at them. | 我开始朝他们扔书 对他们吼 |
[19:04] | And I knew I was right. | 我知道我是对的 |
[19:06] | I was so sure I was right. | 我很确定我是对的 |
[19:12] | Have you ever just felt unbelievably sure | 你有没有过特别确定 |
[19:16] | ULP三期适用性 建议: 不收入 | |
[19:16] | that you were right and everyone else was wrong? | 你是对的而其他人是错的 |
[19:21] | All the time. | 无时无刻 |
[19:29] | I’ll do yours. | 我帮你填 |
[19:32] | Where did you end up? | 你最后到了哪 |
[19:35] | Strapped to a gurney in a little room by myself… | 一个人在一间小屋里被绑在担架床上 |
[19:40] | screaming for my mom. | 吼着要我妈妈 |
[19:49] | That’s rough. | 真不容易 |
[19:57] | Let’s go back out there and pretend nothing fucked up happened. | 我们出去假装什么破事都没发生 |
[20:03] | The food cubes being distributed during Meal Time | 用餐时间发放的食物方块 |
[20:05] | deliver a specific amount of nutrients and calories to the body. | 含有身体所需的特定量的营养和热量 |
[20:09] | That means that your plates at the end of Meal Time | 意味着在用餐时间结束后 |
[20:11] | need to be happy plates. | 你的盘子应该是快乐的 |
[20:13] | Does everyone know what a happy plate is? | 大家知道快乐盘是什么吗 |
[20:15] | A happy plate is a clean plate. | 快乐盘就是空盘 |
[20:19] | I can’t eat. | 我不能吃 |
[20:21] | You have to. | 你必须吃 |
[20:22] | It’s not to make me happy, but to make science happy. | 这不是为了让我高兴 而是让科学高兴 |
[20:26] | Tastes like the inside of my cat’s uterus. | 味道就像我家猫的子宫内部 |
[20:29] | Stay out of your cat’s uterus. | 别去你家猫的子宫 |
[20:32] | Is this food? | 这是吃的吗 |
[20:34] | Tell me why the pill was so important to you | 告诉我这药为什么对你如此重要 |
[20:37] | that you lied to get in here and you tricked me. | 以至于你撒谎进来 你还骗了我 |
[20:41] | I never would have messed with you | 我要是知道发生了那些事 |
[20:42] | if I knew all that stuff had happened. | 我就不会耍你了 |
[20:45] | The BLIP. | 短暂精神错乱 |
[20:47] | It’s okay. It’s not your fault. | 没事 不是你的错 |
[20:55] | My sister and I were in a car crash five years ago. | 我和我妹妹五年前遭遇了一场车祸 |
[20:59] | The driver passed out behind the wheel of a semi-truck. | 半拖挂货车司机开车睡着了 |
[21:01] | He had been driving for 30 hours. | 他开了30个小时的车 |
[21:04] | He was high on NoDoz. | 他嗑嗨了 |
[21:07] | His name was Greg F.U.N. Nazlund. | 他叫格雷格·F·U·N·奈斯兰德 |
[21:13] | His middle name was “Fun.” | 他的中间名是方[有趣] |
[21:18] | It was his fucking fault if we’re talking about fault. | 要说谁有错的话也是他的错 |
[21:25] | Every time I take that pill, | 我每次吃那个药 |
[21:27] | I have to live through the worst day of my life, | 我就得经历一生中最糟的一天 |
[21:29] | just like you did. | 就跟你一样 |
[21:31] | I have to hear myself say the worst… | 我得听到我自己说出那些 |
[21:34] | ugliest things I’ve ever said to anyone. | 最恶毒肮脏的话 |
[21:38] | And it ends with the worst thing that ever happened. | 结果也是最糟糕的 |
[21:44] | I fucking love it. | 我喜欢得不得了 |
[21:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:50] | Because I get to be with her. | 因为我可以和她在一起 |
[21:57] | Oh, they found him. | 他们发现他了 |
[22:02] | I thought he was napping when I first came in. | 我刚进来的时候我以为他在睡觉 |
[22:05] | Poor Robert. | 可怜的罗伯特 |
[22:10] | It’s a catastrophe. | 简直是灾难 |
[22:14] | Want me to bring in a team, get him out of here? | 要我叫人来 带走他吗 |
[22:19] | No. Leave him. | 不用 别管他 |
[22:23] | I have to go up to the 77th floor. | 我得去77楼 |
[24:07] | It was a past life. | 那是前世 |
[24:10] | An old life. | 过去的生活 |
[24:14] | Lies forced us apart… | 谎言迫使我们分离 |
[24:17] | and now we can’t remember. | 而现在我们已记不得 |
[24:20] | No… I remember. | 不 我记得 |
[24:23] | We were lovers. | 我们曾是恋人 |
[24:25] | Now we’re gonna be together forever. | 现在我们将永远在一起 |
[24:34] | High Priestess of Atlantis… | 亚特兰蒂斯女祭司 |
[24:36] | can you feel that? | 你能感受到吗 |
[24:38] | My energy in your chest? | 我在你胸上的能量 |
[24:41] | I can feel it. | 能感受到 |
[24:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:45] | – Now, put your hands on me. – Okay. | -现在 把你的手放上来 -好 |
[25:00] | – That’s excellent. | -太爽了 |
[25:19] | – See what she does with a ping-pong. – She shot them… | -看她在用乒乓球做什么 -她投了球 |
[25:22] | It was cute, but I wasn’t into it, y’know? | 它很可爱 但是我不喜欢 |
[25:24] | – Why weren’t you into it? – It was weird. | -你为什么不喜欢 -因为它很奇怪 |
[25:37] | – Fabulous. | -太棒了 |
[25:41] | That’s good. That’s good. | 好爽 好爽 |
[25:44] | That’s good. | 好爽 |
[25:45] | Oh, that’s… excellent. | 太 舒服了 |
[25:48] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[25:50] | – Oh, my God. – That’s excellent. | -天啊 -太舒服了 |
[25:52] | – Oh, that’s excellent. – James! | -太舒服了 -詹姆斯 |
[26:01] | I’m sorry to… | 我很抱歉… |
[26:03] | to walk in on you like this, but… | 突然进来撞见你这样 但是 |
[26:06] | I still have my key. | 我还有钥匙 |
[26:11] | I thought we had agreed… | 我以为我们说好 |
[26:15] | that you wouldn’t bother me while I was working. | 你不会在我工作的时候打扰我 |
[26:20] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:22] | The very fact that you braved the outside world for me | 你为了找我勇敢走到现实世界 |
[26:24] | tells me this is an emergency. | 就说明有紧急情况 |
[26:27] | Let me guess. You’re having trouble dampening the reality test | 让我猜猜 你们没法减弱现实测试 |
[26:29] | when it drops to NREM 3. | 如果它降至NREM 3 |
[26:32] | Now Dr. Muramoto has begged you to come and beg me to come help him. | 现在村本博士求你和我去协助他 |
[26:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[26:38] | He was freebasing an A/C mixture. | 他在吸食药物A和药物C的混合物 |
[26:45] | And who’s going to replace him? | 谁会来接替他 |
[26:49] | You. | 你 |
[26:52] | – Don’t fuck with me, Azumi. – I’m not, James. | -别耍我 安住淳 -我没有 詹姆斯 |
[26:58] | We need your help to finish. | 我们需要你的帮助才能完成 |
[27:02] | Of course I’ll need several minutes to get my affairs in order, but… | 我需要一点时间整理一下 但是 |
[27:07] | yes. | 我会去 |
[27:12] | I’ll be right outside. | 我马上就好 |
[28:07] | When is this fucking horse gonna die? | 这匹该死的马什么时候死 |
[28:35] | I don’t have my security card. | 我没有安保卡 |
[28:43] | Thank you for braving the outside world for me. | 谢谢你为了我去外面的世界 |
[28:46] | Thank you for inventing this treatment. | 谢谢你来参加这个诊疗 |
[28:54] | Does Gertie know I’m here? | 格蒂知道我来了吗 |
[28:57] | I haven’t had a chance to tell her yet. | 我还没机会告诉她 |
[29:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:35] | It’s… | 很… |
[29:39] | excellent to see you again. | 高兴再次见面 |
[29:42] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[29:45] | What a nice surprise! | 好惊喜啊 |
[29:48] | Are you gonna show your face? | 你要露面吗 |
[29:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:01] | By the way, I thought you should | 对了 我应该告诉你 |
[30:02] | hear it from me first that Dr. Muramoto is dead. | 村本博士死了 |
[30:06] | And I’m once again at the helm of this… project. | 我又可以掌握这个…项目了 |
[30:11] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[30:14] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[30:31] | Did Muramoto have access to a beta headset? | 村本有测试版的耳机吗 |
[30:34] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[30:35] | Sometimes he used it when they were red flags. Why? | 有时候出现标记时他会用 怎么了 |
[30:39] | I’ll address the subjects tomorrow myself. | 我明天会向受试者致辞 |
[30:43] | They can’t be spooked by a death. | 他们不能因为有人死去而害怕 |
[30:45] | And sometimes the arrival of a new authority figure | 有时候新来个大人物 |
[30:46] | could be equally upsetting. | 也会让人不安 |
[30:49] | Either is a data taint. | 两种情况都会影响数据 |
[30:50] | Last thing we want is a data taint. | 不能发生这种事 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:54] | We need all the data we can get. | 我们需要尽量多的数据 |
[30:58] | Number Five… | 五号 |
[31:01] | he just brought rubbers, so… | 他只是带了避孕套 |
[31:05] | he can stay, right? | 可以留下吧 |
[31:11] | Azumi. | 安住淳 |
[31:13] | Yes. | 在 |
[31:17] | When an addict dies, do you think it’s suicide? | 瘾君子死了 你会觉得是自杀吗 |
[31:22] | I believe Robert was optimistic. | 我觉得罗伯特很乐观 |
[31:27] | I think he just made a mistake. | 他只是犯了错 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry about Robert. | 罗伯特的事我很遗憾 |
[32:22] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[32:25] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[32:27] | I have all the feels. | 很复杂 |
[32:30] | Behavioral tomorrow. | 明天是行为药 |
[32:33] | What do you think they’ll all see in themselves? | 你觉得他们会看见什么经历 |
[32:37] | – I don’t know. – Get some rest. | -不知道 -休息吧 |
[33:13] | Good night, Azumi. | 晚安 安住淳 |
[33:21] | Good night, James. | 晚安 詹姆斯 |
[34:16] | What’s wrong with fish sauce? | 鱼酱怎么了 |
[34:17] | There’s nothing wrong with fish sauce. | 没事啊 |
[34:19] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[34:21] | Could I have everyone’s attention for a moment? | 大家能暂停一下吗 |
[34:27] | My name… is Dr. James K. Mantleray. | 我是詹姆斯·K·曼特雷博士 |
[34:32] | Unfortunately, Dr. Muramoto has had a family emergency, | 很不巧 村本博士家里有急事 |
[34:38] | so I will personally be assuming oversight duties | 所以我来接管 |
[34:41] | of this iteration of the ULP. | ULP迭代的监管职责 |
[34:44] | Uh, I believe in this treatment. | 我相信这个疗法 |
[34:48] | And I believe in the idea that we can all be… | 我相信大家可以 |
[34:55] | fixed. | 被治好 |
[34:58] | Pain… | 痛苦 |
[34:59] | uh, can be destroyed. | 可以被消灭 |
[35:01] | But it can’t without trials like this, so… | 但这种试验必不可少 |
[35:06] | I guess I want to thank you all for being the brave explorers… | 我想感谢你们这些 |
[35:11] | that you are. | 勇敢的探索者 |
[35:13] | Uh, great adventurers on the | 伟大的冒险者们 |
[35:16] | precipice of mankind’s last, great, hidden frontier: | 在人类最后一片隐秘的伟大前沿 |
[35:26] | Mindlantis. | 心智大陆 |
[35:56] | I’m seeing soothing from the white. | 白光下 受试者很放松 |
[35:58] | Good. They’re settling in. | 很好 他们在适应 |
[36:00] | And there’s no reason for any of them to be nervous. | 也没理由感觉紧张 |
[36:03] | Exposure elements stacked and loaded? | 堆载暴露元素了吗 |
[36:05] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[36:06] | Safety Net confirm. | 安全网确认 |
[36:07] | Gertie is present and caring. | 格蒂就绪 表示关心 |
[36:14] | Okay, people, let’s illuminate some blind spots. | 好了各位 照亮盲点吧 |
[36:17] | Azumi. | 安住淳 |
[36:22] | I’d like to administer the behavioral pill. | 我想主持行为药的测试 |
[36:26] | It’s been a while. | 有段时间没主持了 |
[36:27] | Be my guest, Dr. Mantleray. | 请 曼特雷博士 |
[36:35] | Subjects, please ingest the pill. | 受试者 请服用药物 |
[37:14] | All clear. | 正常 |
[37:26] | Going to green. | 转绿灯 |
[37:50] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[37:53] | Brucie? | 布鲁斯 |
[37:55] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[37:57] | You fell asleep in front of the TV again. You got to get up. | 你又在看电视的时候睡着了 起来啦 |
[38:17] | Is there any coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah, I just made some. | 嗯 我刚煮了 |
[38:23] | Big day today. | 今天很重要 |
[38:25] | You say that every morning. | 你每天早晨都这么说 |
[38:28] | Well, today I mean it. | 今天是认真的 |
[38:31] | Toss? Keep? | 扔掉还是留着 |
[38:34] | Keep. | 留着吧 |
[38:37] | I’m saving it. | 我要留着 |