时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 《懂她 懂你 懂我们》 格丽塔·曼特雷博士 《和格丽塔的150分钟》主持人 | |
[00:14] | All right, Dr. Greta, let’s fix this marriage. | 好了 格丽塔博士 修复这段婚姻吧 |
[00:45] | Oh, that’s me. | 到我了 |
[00:46] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[00:48] | Excuse me. That’s me. | 借过 到我了 |
[01:01] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna wait for her. You go ahead. | 我等她 你先去吧 |
[01:08] | How can I help you, dear? | 需要什么帮助 亲爱的 |
[01:09] | I am here to report a dangerous driver. | 我来举报一名危险的司机 |
[01:12] | This is form DS-7, including my anecdote. | 这是DS7表格 包括我的经历 |
[01:15] | My kids play on that street. | 我的孩子们在那条街上玩 |
[01:17] | You don’t have the name and address of the driver. | 你没有司机的姓名和地址 |
[01:20] | Well, if I had his name and his address, | 如果我有他的姓名和地址 |
[01:22] | I’d go over to his house and I’d have dealt with him myself. | 我就自己去他家解决了 |
[01:25] | You really shouldn’t do that. | 你不应该那样做 |
[01:28] | This is his license plate number. | 这是他的车牌号码 |
[01:30] | Can you get any stuff from that? | 你能用这个查吗 |
[01:32] | Well, I’m not allowed to give you that information, hon, | 我不能给你那些信息 亲爱的 |
[01:35] | but I could file a report. | 但是我可以提交一份报告 |
[01:42] | I don’t know if you really wanna bother with this, | 我不知道你是不是真想这样做 |
[01:44] | because they take such a long time. | 因为要花很长时间 |
[01:47] | Yeah, I’m seeing his address now, so I can submit this thing. | 我找到他的地址了 可以提交报告了 |
[01:52] | You know what? | 等一下 |
[01:53] | Now that I’m here actually doin’ it, | 真的操作起来 我又觉得自己 |
[01:56] | I feel like a snitch. | 像个打小报告的 |
[01:57] | And I ain’t one. | 而我不是 |
[01:59] | But thanks. You’ve been helpful. | 谢谢 你帮了很多 |
[02:15] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[02:18] | Failed the written again. | 笔试又没通过 |
[02:21] | I’m sorry, babe. | 我很遗憾 宝贝 |
[02:23] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[02:24] | Hey, wanna get a doughnut at Lucky’s or somethin’? | 想去幸运屋吃个甜甜圈之类的吗 |
[02:27] | No, I wanna go to 534 Ashton Place. | 不 我想去阿仕顿广场534号 |
[02:32] | You don’t need a map. | 不需要地图 |
[02:35] | You married Magellan. | 你老公就是麦哲伦 |
[02:41] | What baby wants, baby gets. | 宝贝想要什么 就有什么 |
[02:46] | Fudgin’ seat belt. | 该死的安全带 |
[02:49] | – You okay? – Yeah, it’s stiff. You know. | -没事吧 -没事 就是卡住了 |
[02:51] | – Go all the way back… – Yeah. | -全收回去 -好 |
[02:53] | – …and pull it. – No, I know. | -然后再拉 -我知道 |
[02:55] | 534 Ashton Place. | 阿仕顿广场534号 |
[02:57] | On a need-to-know basis. | 知道这个就够了 |
[03:02] | Eight minutes, tops. | 最多八分钟 |
[03:04] | Oh, in your dreams, Bruce. | 你就做梦吧 布鲁斯 |
[03:06] | I’m gonna put it on sport mode, Mario Andretti… | 切换至运动模式 马里奥·安德烈蒂 |
[03:11] | There we are. There we are. | 我们到了 |
[03:14] | All right, eight minutes. | 好了 八分钟 |
[03:16] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[03:18] | – Perfect! – Okay. | -完美 -好吧 |
[03:20] | I’m just a guy who knows his way around. | 我只是对路很熟 |
[03:23] | Ooh, Brucie, pull there. | 小布 靠边停 |
[03:25] | – Here? – Park there. | -这儿吗 -停车 |
[03:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[03:32] | Them sons of bitches. | 这些混蛋 |
[03:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:40] | When we go in there, you’re gonna distract them. | 我们进去后 你负责引开他们 |
[03:43] | What? Distract who? | 什么 引开谁 |
[03:45] | The guys in the store, Bruce. | 店里的人 布鲁斯 |
[03:48] | It’s August, it’s 98 degrees. | 现在是八月份 外面37度 |
[03:51] | Why are we going to a fur store? | 我们去皮草店干什么 |
[03:52] | Just… Go on. Here, go ahead. Go. | 走吧 走 进去 |
[03:57] | It’s a different guy. It’s not them. | 换了个人 不是他们 |
[04:00] | He’s a salesperson. | 他是个售货员 |
[04:01] | Welcome to Furs by Sebastian. | 欢迎光临塞巴斯蒂安皮草店 |
[04:04] | I’m him. | 我是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[04:05] | How can I help you today? | 有什么能为你们效劳的吗 |
[04:09] | I’m– I’m looking for something to wear… | 我想找一件穿去 |
[04:15] | to the opera. | 看歌剧的 |
[04:16] | Is your bathroom in the back? | 洗手间是在后面吗 |
[04:18] | Oh, right here, hon. | 就在那边 亲爱的 |
[04:19] | Okay, I’m just gonna… | 好 我去一下 |
[04:20] | – Where… Where are… uh… – You’re just in time. | -你去哪儿 -你来得正是时候 |
[04:23] | Our summer sale is just ending. | 我们的夏季促销马上就要结束了 |
[04:25] | Take a look over here. See what speaks to you. | 随便看看 有没有喜欢的 |
[04:29] | I think you’d look really stunning in a mink. | 我觉得你很适合穿貂皮 |
[04:33] | You don’t choose a fur. It chooses you. Take a look. | 不是你选择皮草 是它选择你 你看看 |
[04:46] | Hold on, Lance. I’m sendin’ a fax. | 等一下 兰斯 我在发传真 |
[05:07] | Wendy! | 温迪 |
[05:09] | Hey, girl. | 小姑娘 |
[05:11] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们带你离开这儿 |
[05:13] | Oh, good girl. Come on. | 好孩子 |
[05:26] | Sam Beckett. | 山姆·贝克特 |
[05:28] | What a babe. | 真棒 |
[05:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:35] | That’s one way to lose five pounds. | 拉完减了五磅 |
[05:39] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[05:40] | Oh, it fuckin’ stinks, Lance. | 臭死了 兰斯 |
[05:42] | Light a match. | 点根火柴 |
[05:43] | What kind of car you drivin’ out there? | 你开的是什么车 |
[05:45] | It’s, uh… | 是辆 |
[05:46] | It’s a– it’s a Volvo, | 是辆沃尔沃 |
[05:48] | but at, uh, home I got a… | 不过 家里我有辆 |
[05:51] | Corvette. | 科尔维特 |
[05:52] | Very nice. Very diverse. | 很好 很多样化 |
[05:54] | It’s a goof, it’s fun. I don’t know. | 挺傻的 很有意思 我不知道 |
[05:56] | And, Lance… | 还有兰斯 |
[05:58] | you can’t put the code for the door on the door. | 你不能把开门的密码放在门上 |
[06:02] | You see that? That’s 20 fuckin’ grand. | 你看到没 那值两万块 |
[06:04] | It’s got 31 transverse rings on its tail. | 它尾巴上有31个横向环 |
[06:06] | Do you know how fuckin’ rare that is? | 你知道这有多稀有吗 |
[06:08] | It’s not a hat yet. | 它还不是顶帽子 |
[06:09] | – When’s Dad guttin’ that thing? – Tomorrow. | -爸爸准备什么时候把那畜牲宰了 -明天 |
[06:11] | We have rehearsal. | 我们得去彩排 |
[06:13] | It’s the only time Joey and Matt are free. | 乔伊和马特只有那个时候才有空 |
[06:15] | Can’t they learn the routine separately? | 他们就不能分开排练吗 |
[06:16] | You fuckin’ kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[06:18] | This shit has to be coordinated. | 这种事必须得一起协调 |
[06:20] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[06:21] | It’s the sound it makes when it’s hungry. | 这是它饿的时候发出的声音 |
[06:23] | – I thought… – Shut up, I’m right. | -我以为… -闭嘴 就是那么回事 |
[06:24] | – Just give it a V8. – What? | -给它喝蔬菜汁就行了 -什么 |
[06:27] | Seriously. It’s an old trick. | 真的 这是老把戏 |
[06:32] | No, the fridge. | 不 在冰箱里 |
[06:36] | No, pour it in a glass. | 不 倒进玻璃杯里 |
[06:38] | Do you want it to cut its little tongue? | 你想它割坏自己的小舌头吗 |
[06:40] | Lemurs have very delicate inner systems. | 狐猴的内部系统非常脆弱 |
[06:43] | And then just bring it over to me | 然后把饮料拿来给我 |
[06:45] | because I made that up, shithead. | 因为这是我编出来的 傻帽 |
[06:49] | Bottoms up, funny guy. | 喝光它 逗逼 |
[06:51] | Fucking foreskin. | 包皮男 |
[06:53] | Oh, that is good. | 那真不错 |
[06:55] | Now, let’s try this, okay? Five, six, seven, eight. | 现在来试试这个 好吗 五 六 七 八 |
[07:04] | Crisp. | 利索 |
[07:06] | Let’s see what you got, Lance. Get your head in the game. | 让我看看你的能耐 兰斯 集中精神 |
[07:09] | Finding your hips. Okay? Go! | 摆好你的臀部 知道吗 开始 |
[07:11] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:13] | Hair. Kick, pull, change. | 头发 踢 拉 变 |
[07:15] | Down. Up. | 往下 往上 |
[07:17] | I got a feeling about you. | 我有预感 |
[07:20] | You might be the kind of guy… | 你可能就是那种… |
[07:23] | who might be interested in bulletproof furs. | 对防弹皮草感兴趣的人 |
[07:27] | Is that something that sparks your imagination? | 那能激发你的想象力 对吗 |
[07:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:35] | Comes in very handy. | 会派上用场 |
[07:38] | – Honey, we have to go now. – Oh, yeah. Uh… | -亲爱的 我们得走了 -对 |
[07:43] | Thank you. We’ll think about it, really. | 谢谢 我们会考虑的 真的 |
[07:45] | The sale’s ending today. | 优惠今天就结束了 |
[07:47] | Maybe your wife will let you come back later? | 也许你妻子能让你晚点再过来 |
[07:50] | You look better in leather. | 你穿皮衣更好看 |
[07:52] | – Now, honey. – All right. Well, hey… | -走了 亲爱的 -好吧 |
[07:55] | – thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[07:56] | We’re open till eight. | 我们营业到八点 |
[07:57] | – Come on. – I… I’m gonna think about it. Sorry. | -来吧 -我 我会考虑的 抱歉 |
[08:00] | I gotta tell you, I really liked the way I felt in that. | 我得说 我真的很享受穿皮草的感觉 |
[08:03] | All right, Sheila, we struck out again. | 好吧 希拉 我们又出局了 |
[08:07] | Back we go. | 我们回去 |
[08:10] | You need to spill it, babe. | 你得老实交代 宝贝 |
[08:12] | Spill what? | 交代什么 |
[08:14] | What the hell is goin’ on? | 到底怎么一回事 |
[08:20] | They have Wendy. | 他们抓走了温迪 |
[08:22] | Who the fudge is Wendy? | 温迪是谁 |
[08:24] | Nan’s lemur. | 南的狐猴 |
[08:26] | Who the fudge is Nan? | 南又是谁 |
[08:27] | She… Remember? | 她… 记得吗 |
[08:29] | The woman that I was taking care of at work. | 我工作时照顾的那个女人 |
[08:31] | With stomach cancer. | 她得了胃癌 |
[08:33] | Who died yesterday morning. | 昨天上午去世了 |
[08:35] | Hold on, rewind more. | 等一下 再往回说点 |
[08:38] | I told you that Nan and I | 我告诉过你我和南之间 |
[08:39] | had a special connection, right? | 有一种特殊的共鸣 对吗 |
[08:41] | So yesterday, on her deathbed, | 昨天 在她的临终床上 |
[08:44] | Nan tells the doctor to get out, | 南让医生们走开 |
[08:46] | and she asks me to take her lemur | 然后请求我把她的狐猴带走 |
[08:49] | and deliver it to her daughter. | 送去给她的女儿 |
[08:51] | Wasn’t her daughter there? | 她的女儿不在场吗 |
[08:52] | No, they’re estranged, Bruce. | 不在 她们关系并不亲密 布鲁斯 |
[08:54] | And Nan, that lemur just meant so much to her, | 而那只狐猴对南来说意义非凡 |
[08:57] | and she wanted to give it to her daughter | 她希望能把它给自己的女儿 |
[08:59] | as a gesture of reconciliation. | 以示和解 |
[09:02] | So… | 所以 |
[09:04] | you agreed to deliver a lemur… | 你同意把一只狐猴 |
[09:10] | – from a dying woman… to her estranged daughter? – Yes. | -从一个垂死的女人那里送给她疏远了的女儿 -对 |
[09:15] | So these two guys | 有两个家伙 |
[09:17] | come into the hospice two days ago, | 两天前来到临终关怀中心 |
[09:20] | and they asked Nan to buy the lemur. | 他们向南买那只狐猴 |
[09:23] | So Nan tells them to scram, | 南让他们滚蛋 |
[09:25] | and then yesterday, Nan passes, God rest her soul, | 昨天 南去世了 愿她安息 |
[09:28] | so I take Wendy, and I get ready to go find the daughter, | 所以我带走了温迪 准备去找她女儿 |
[09:31] | but then, you know, my bladder. | 但是后来 我尿急 |
[09:33] | And so I go in to pee at Bagel Boss for two minutes. | 我不过花了两分钟去百吉饼大王尿尿 |
[09:37] | Next thing I know, this fuckin’ van | 结果这辆该死的货车 |
[09:40] | is screeching away, with Wendy. | 就带着温迪呼啸而去了 |
[09:43] | And thank God I got the license plate number. | 幸好我记下了车牌号 |
[09:45] | – That is fudging disrespectful. – It is. | -那真是太无礼了 -的确 |
[09:48] | – While you’re peeing in Bagel Boss. – I know. | -趁你在百吉饼大王尿尿的时候 -就是啊 |
[09:50] | And now, tomorrow morning, | 明天早上 |
[09:52] | they’re gonna turn Wendy into a hat. | 他们就会把温迪变成一顶帽子 |
[09:55] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 为什么你什么都没告诉我 |
[09:57] | Because I fucked it up. | 因为我搞砸了 |
[09:59] | Like I always do. | 就像我平时一样 |
[10:02] | You didn’t fudge it up. | 你没有搞砸 |
[10:06] | You found it, just now. | 你刚刚找到它了 |
[10:08] | And let’s call the cops and clear this whole thing… | 我们打电话报警 然后解决问题 |
[10:12] | No. Bruce, I can’t call the cops. | 不 布鲁斯 我不能报警 |
[10:14] | This is an illegal lemur. | 这只狐猴不合法 |
[10:16] | If they take her, | 如果警察带走它 |
[10:17] | they’re gonna ship her back to Madagascar. | 就会把它送回马达加斯加 |
[10:19] | Plus, Nan told me that it had to be me. | 更何况 南说过必须让我去送 |
[10:23] | Only me. | 只能是我 |
[10:24] | She was very specific on that point. | 她专门强调了这一点 |
[10:29] | I just… | 我只是 |
[10:35] | We gotta break into that store. | 我们得潜入店内 |
[10:38] | – Tonight. – Really? | -就今晚 -真的吗 |
[10:43] | You’re gonna help me? | 你要帮我吗 |
[10:44] | Of course I’ll help you. | 我当然会帮你 |
[10:48] | You don’t think I’m bonkers? | 你不觉得我疯了吗 |
[10:51] | That’s why I married you, babe. You’re a force of nature. | 所以我才娶了你啊 宝贝 这是你的天性 |
[10:56] | Bless you. | 保佑你 |
[10:58] | There was a chinchilla in there. | 店里有只栗鼠 |
[10:59] | Do I have anything in there? | 鼻子里还有东西吗 |
[11:01] | A big beautiful brain, that’s all I see up there. | 我只看到美丽的大脑 |
[11:05] | What did the Buddha say when he walked up | 佛祖走到热狗摊前 |
[11:07] | – to the hot dog vendor? – What? | -说了什么 -什么 |
[11:11] | Make me one with everything. | 给我一个包容万象的热狗 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | Good night. Be good. | 晚安 要听话 |
[11:17] | – Aw, I thought we were eatin’ together. – Oh, I’m late. | -我以为我们要一起吃呢 -我迟到了 |
[11:20] | And I hate asparagus. | 而且我讨厌芦笋 |
[11:21] | Me too. I just want to break it! | 我也是 只想折断它 |
[11:23] | – All right. – See, Lin, what I said about the modeling? | -好吧 -瞧 琳 我说过要做出榜样 |
[11:25] | Lights out at eight, please. | 八点熄灯睡觉 |
[11:26] | – No! – You’re very cooperative. | -不要 -你真是配合 |
[11:29] | Thank you for being so cooperative. | 谢谢你这么配合 |
[11:31] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[11:32] | Yeah. I’ll pick you up. And Vicky’s good to watch the kids. | 我去接你 维琪可以照看孩子 |
[11:35] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[11:37] | Don’t forget my gym bag. | 别忘带我的健身包 |
[11:38] | Of course. Love you, babe. | 当然 爱你 宝贝 |
[11:40] | – Hi, Mrs. M. – Hi, Vick. | – 你好 马夫人 -你好 维琪 |
[11:41] | Thank you so much. Bye. | 非常感谢你 再见 |
[11:43] | Hi, Vicky. | 你好 维琪 |
[11:44] | Hey, Dad? | 爸 |
[11:45] | Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? | 你听说过月亮上的餐厅吗 |
[11:48] | No. | 没有 |
[11:49] | Great food, | 食物美味 |
[11:51] | no atmosphere. | 但没有气氛[大气层] |
[11:52] | “…and they would lure him back. | “他们会把他引诱回去 |
[11:54] | – When they did…” – That’s a good one. | -当他回去了 -这个很好笑 |
[11:56] | “…they would find out once and for all | 他们就能彻底弄清 |
[11:58] | if his exceptional madness could be cured.” | 他非比寻常的疯狂能否被治愈” |
[12:03] | It’s a good one today, huh? | 今天这段不错吧 |
[12:05] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[12:09] | I know it’s hard losin’ a roommate, | 我知道失去室友很难受 |
[12:12] | and Nan was quite a lady. | 而且南那么好 |
[12:15] | It’s gonna take a while to feel normal again. | 要过一段时间才能重新感到正常 |
[12:18] | Actually, I haven’t felt this good in years. | 其实 我很多年没感觉这么好了 |
[12:22] | Whenever I see Nan’s empty bed, | 每当我看到南的空床 |
[12:24] | I am just elated. | 就会心花怒放 |
[12:26] | – Elated? – Oh, I’m not happy she’s dead. | -心花怒放 -我并不是高兴她死了 |
[12:29] | I’m just happy it was her and not me. | 只是高兴死的是她而不是我 |
[12:34] | Good night, Harriet. | 晚安 哈里特 |
[12:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:38] | – You’ve got to fix the… – How we doin’ today, Mr. Ludlow? | -你得修好… -今天怎么样 拉德洛先生 |
[12:40] | – Good. – You feelin’ good? | -很好 -感觉还好吗 |
[12:42] | Nick takin’ care of you? | 尼克有好好照顾你吗 |
[12:46] | – Have you gotten a chance– – Oh, Linda. | -你有没有… -琳达 |
[12:48] | This gentleman wants to talk to you. | 这位先生想找你谈谈 |
[12:50] | Agent Lopez, New York Fish and Wildlife. | 洛佩兹探员 纽约野生动物与鱼类保护局 |
[12:54] | Do you have a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[12:55] | Yes, of course I can. | 是的 当然可以 |
[12:57] | – Sure, yeah. – Visiting hours in the afternoon… | -当然 -探望时间在下午 |
[12:59] | Uh, Linda… | 贵姓 |
[13:00] | – Marino. – Marino. | -马里诺 -马里诺 |
[13:02] | Yeah. Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[13:04] | Sort of. | 差不多 |
[13:05] | I mean, there’s not much of a difference, authority-wise. | 权力上大同小异 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:11] | You, uh, took care of a patient recently, Nancy Walton. | 你最近照顾了一个病人 南希·沃尔顿 |
[13:16] | Nan, yeah. | 对 南 |
[13:18] | Uh, Nan, exactly. | 南 没错 |
[13:20] | You spend a lot of time with Nan? | 你和南相处多吗 |
[13:24] | She was my patient, so… | 她是我的病人 所以 |
[13:26] | You know she had a ring-tailed lemur, went by the name of Wendy. | 她有一只环尾狐猴 叫做温迪 |
[13:31] | Yeah, she kept it in a cage under her bed. | 是的 她把它养在床下的笼子里 |
[13:35] | Where’s that lemur now? | 那只狐猴现在在哪儿 |
[13:37] | Carol to the nursing station. | 卡萝请到护士站 |
[13:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:41] | I mean, I have no idea, actually. | 我完全没头绪 |
[13:43] | To be frank, ma’am, | 老实说 女士 |
[13:44] | there’s a zesty black market for that type of animal. | 这种动物在黑市上很走俏 |
[13:47] | Cartels, what have you. | 犯罪集团什么的 |
[13:49] | Oh, yeah, I bet. | 是啊 |
[13:50] | And it’s our job to assure the lemur’s safety. | 而我们的工作就是保护这只狐猴的安全 |
[13:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:54] | Make sure it’s reunited with its family… in Madagascar. | 确保它能与马达加斯加的家人团聚 |
[13:58] | Linda Marino, you’re needed at Emergency. | 琳达·马里诺 请到急诊室 |
[14:01] | Family is very important. | 家人非常重要 |
[14:03] | I gotta go. I’ll see you around. | 我得走了 回头见 |
[14:05] | And Nan’s roommate Harriet. | 南的室友哈里特 |
[14:09] | She has dementia, | 她有痴呆 |
[14:11] | so she’s totally cocoa puffs, it’s just a waste of time. | 只会胡言乱语 这是浪费时间 |
[14:15] | – So… – Cocoa puffs. | -所以 -胡言乱语 |
[14:20] | Good to know. | 多谢提醒 |
[14:21] | Welcome back, everyone. | 欢迎回来 各位 |
[14:22] | I’m your host, Dr. Greta Mantleray. | 我是你们的主持人 格丽塔·曼特雷博士 |
[14:25] | What’s giving you pain today? | 今天什么令你痛苦 |
[14:27] | I have Hank from Cold Harbor. | 我接通了来自冷港的汉克 |
[14:29] | Yeah, hi, Dr. Greta. | 你好 格丽塔博士 |
[14:31] | Um, so, I love my wife, | 我爱我老婆 |
[14:33] | we’re raising two amazing little girls, | 我们有两个很棒的女儿 |
[14:35] | but I’m afraid of her, she’s really– | 但是我很怕她 她真的… |
[14:40] | Thanks for pickin’ me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[14:42] | Yeah, no problem. | 别客气 |
[14:44] | Do you have my bag? | 包拿了吗 |
[14:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:48] | Oh, it’s heavy. | 挺重的 |
[14:50] | Oh, you’re not kiddin’. | 真的好重 |
[14:52] | And I got you these… | 我还拿了这些 |
[14:55] | for your allergies. | 以防你过敏 |
[15:00] | You said there was a chinchilla there. | 你说了店里有只栗鼠 |
[15:03] | Did you know female chinchillas only have one mate, | 你知道吗 雌栗鼠只有一个伴侣 |
[15:05] | but the males can have as many as they want? | 而雄栗鼠想要多少伴侣都可以 |
[15:07] | – Oh, really? – I think that’s interesting. | -是吗 -我觉得这很有意思 |
[15:10] | In your dreams, Bruce. | 你就做梦吧 布鲁斯 |
[15:20] | I read somewhere that antihistamines are bad for you. | 我在哪儿读到过 抗组胺药对身体不好 |
[15:25] | They stop your body from defending itself. | 会解除身体的防御机制 |
[15:27] | Then don’t take ’em. | 那就别吃了 |
[15:35] | What the fudge? | 什么鬼 |
[15:37] | Oh, it’s Danielle’s squirt gun, I spray-painted it. | 这是丹妮尔的喷水枪 我喷了漆 |
[15:40] | What? | 什么 |
[15:42] | You never know, Bruce. | 以防万一 布鲁斯 |
[15:46] | What is that for? | 那是干什么用的 |
[15:48] | Key to the city. | 万能钥匙 |
[15:53] | No alarm. | 没有警报 |
[15:54] | I told you these guys are dummies. | 我跟你说了这些家伙是蠢货 |
[15:57] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都要认不出你了 |
[16:01] | – What? – Okay. | -什么 -好了 |
[16:08] | Okay, go ahead. Go. | 好了 快进去 |
[16:09] | – What are we doing? – Go. | -我们在干什么 -快进去 |
[16:21] | – I thought you knew the code. – Wait. | -我以为你知道密码 -等等 |
[16:52] | What are the dancin’ numbers? | 跳舞的步子是什么 |
[16:54] | What are the numbers you say when you’re about to dance? | 开始跳舞前喊的数字是什么 |
[16:59] | Five, six, seven, eight? | 五 六 七 八 |
[17:05] | Yes! | 猜中了 |
[17:06] | – They’re fudgin’ dancers too? – Yeah. | -他们还跳舞 -是啊 |
[17:11] | Fuck. | 糟了 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna sneeze. | 我要打喷嚏了 |
[17:29] | Don’t sneeze. | 别打出来 |
[17:31] | Don’t sneeze. Think it down. Think it down. | 别打出来 忍住 忍住 |
[17:33] | You can do it, babe. Don’t sneeze. | 你能行的 宝贝 别打出来 |
[17:36] | Exactly the information I wanted. | 正是我想要的信息 |
[17:39] | Every morsel of it. | 每一点都是 |
[17:42] | Alrighty. | 好了 |
[17:44] | You should have taken that antihistamine. | 你应该把抗组胺药吃了的 |
[17:48] | Oh, fudge. | 坏了 |
[17:51] | Oh, not my face! | 别打脸 |
[17:56] | Wake up, you freakin’ douchebag. | 醒醒 你个废物 |
[18:00] | You wake up. | 你才醒醒 |
[18:06] | That’s annoying. | 别这样 |
[18:07] | You two made a big mistake tonight. | 你们今晚犯了大错 |
[18:10] | Don’t you fuckin’ dare. | 你闭嘴 |
[18:12] | You. | 你 |
[18:14] | You’re the nurse, aren’t you? | 你是那个护士 对不对 |
[18:16] | I’m the legal guardian of that lemur. | 我是那只狐猴的合法监护人 |
[18:19] | That lemur became my lemur | 从你手上偷过来时 |
[18:22] | when I stole it from you. | 这只狐猴就是我的了 |
[18:23] | That is so far from how property law works. | 物权法可和这差远了 |
[18:27] | I still haven’t decided what I’m gonna do with you two. | 我还没决定要怎么处理你们俩 |
[18:30] | Maybe, uh… | 也许 |
[18:32] | you accidentally get shot breaking into my store. | 你们闯进我店里时被意外射杀了 |
[18:35] | Maybe you both just disappear in a ditch. | 也许你们俩掉到沟里了 |
[18:38] | Yeah, maybe we take their skin and put it on each other’s bodies. | 也许我们剥了他俩的皮 互换套上 |
[18:42] | – What? – We’re– we’re spitballin’. | -什么 -我们在随便说说 |
[18:46] | No, we weren’t. | 不 是认真的 |
[18:47] | Anyway, the point is, we have options. | 重点是 有很多选择 |
[18:51] | But I know one thing. | 但我可以确定一点 |
[18:53] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[18:55] | you’re gonna watch me skin that lemur. | 你们要看着我剥这只狐猴的皮 |
[19:00] | – Sebastian and sons… – Check it out. | -塞巴斯蒂安和他的儿子们 -去看看 |
[19:02] | We have you surrounded. Come out with your hands up. | 你们被包围了 举起双手出来 |
[19:09] | Come out now and we’ll end this peacefully. | 立刻出来 我们可以和平解决 |
[19:12] | – You okay? – It’s the cops. | -你还好吧 -是警察 |
[19:13] | – Motherfuckers. – Shit! | -妈的 -该死 |
[19:16] | – It’s good. It’s good. – Boys… | -没事的 -孩子们 |
[19:19] | Your grandfather always used to say | 你们的爷爷说过 |
[19:21] | the American dream is like a giant tree. | 美国梦就像一棵大树 |
[19:24] | You just keep climbin’ and climbin’, | 你要一直攀一直攀 |
[19:27] | until you can almost touch the fuckin’ sun. | 直到你快要摸到太阳 |
[19:30] | And if someone tries to chop it down… | 如果有人想要砍倒它 |
[19:33] | you fuck ’em in the face. | 你就弄死他们 |
[19:37] | Go fuck ’em, Dad. | 弄死他们 爸 |
[19:42] | This is Fish and Wildlife. | 我们是纽约野生动物与鱼类保护局 |
[19:45] | Come out with your hands up. | 举起双手出来 |
[19:49] | Fish… | 野生动物 |
[19:51] | and Wildlife? | 与鱼类 |
[19:54] | I thought you were real fucking cops. | 我以为你们是真的警察 |
[19:58] | There’s not much of a difference, | 权力上 |
[20:00] | authority-wise. | 大同小异 |
[20:02] | Now come out with your hands up, | 立刻举起双手出来 |
[20:05] | and with the hostage, Wendy the lemur, unharmed. | 带上猴质温迪 不许伤害它 |
[20:11] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[20:25] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点儿本事吗 |
[20:27] | I’m a bear! | 我可是熊 |
[20:30] | I’m a motherfucking grizzly bear! | 我是一只大灰熊 |
[20:35] | I eat fish and wildlife! | 我专吃野生动物与鱼类 |
[20:40] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[20:42] | It’s finally happening! | 终于来了 |
[20:45] | – Brucie? – Shit. | -小布 -该死 |
[20:46] | – It’s okay. – I get the Desert Eagle. | -没事的 -我用沙漠之鹰 |
[20:49] | – All right, on three. One, two… – Three. | -好吧 -一 二 -三 |
[20:51] | Give me the fucking Beretta. | 把贝瑞塔给我 |
[20:52] | – Lance! JC! – What do we do about them? | -兰斯 JC -我们拿他们怎么办 |
[20:54] | – We’ll deal with you later. – Get the fuck up here! | -之后再处理你们 -赶紧过来 |
[20:56] | Go help Dad! Go! | 去帮爸 快去 |
[20:57] | – We’re comin’, Dad! – Go! | -我们来了 爸 -去 |
[21:01] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪 |
[21:02] | I’m gonna get us out of here, okay? | 我会带我们出去的 好吗 |
[21:04] | – Untie me. – Okay. | -给我解开 -好 |
[21:07] | Wait for him to reload! | 等他装子弹 |
[21:10] | Wait… Now! | 等等 就现在 |
[21:12] | Heavy fire! | 集中火力 |
[21:14] | My furs are my babies! | 我的皮草是我的宝贝 |
[21:17] | Dad! | 爸 |
[21:18] | Fuck! Where are you guys? | 操 你们在哪 |
[21:21] | Cover me out there. | 给我掩护 |
[21:24] | – Come on. – Pull, pull, pull, pull! | -快点 -拉 拉 拉 |
[21:27] | I can’t get you untied. I got to leave you here. | 我松不开 要把你扔这儿了 |
[21:29] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[21:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:32] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[21:35] | Stay steady! | 稳住 |
[21:37] | Okay, okay. It’s okay, Wendy. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 温迪 没事了 |
[21:40] | – You ready? – Ah, yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[21:42] | – Go! – Stay with it. | -冲 -稳住火力 |
[21:46] | – Lance, cover me over there. – I’m trying. | -兰斯 给我打掩护 -我在尽力 |
[21:49] | Lance! | 兰斯 |
[21:50] | – Make it crisp! – You make it crisp! | -利索点 -你才利索点 |
[21:52] | Hit ’em on that side! | 从那边开火 |
[21:57] | Okay, now, here we go! | 就现在 集中火力 |
[22:05] | No, Lance! | 不 兰斯 |
[22:07] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[22:09] | Back, back, back, back, back! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[22:12] | Crisp! | 利索 |
[22:12] | No! | 不 |
[22:15] | Gotta find the back door. | 得找到后门 |
[22:17] | – What? – Exit. | -什么 -出口 |
[22:18] | – Exit. Let’s go. Come on! – Oh, my boy! | -出口 我们走 快点 -我的儿子 |
[22:21] | My beautiful boy! | 我英俊的孩子 |
[22:24] | Come on. Babe. | 快 宝贝 |
[22:26] | – Come on, babe. – Okay, okay! | -快点 宝贝 -来了 来了 |
[22:29] | Okay, okay! | 好了 |
[22:32] | It doesn’t fit inside! | 装不进去 |
[22:34] | You killed a star! | 你杀死了一个明星 |
[22:36] | A big, bright, burning star! | 一颗冉冉升起的明星 |
[22:39] | – Go! Go! – Okay. | -快 快 -好了 |
[22:41] | A full burning star! Don’t stop burning! | 燃烧的新星 别停止燃烧 |
[22:45] | – – Put it in drive! Put it in drive! | 全速开车 快点 |
[22:49] | Gonna put it in sport mode! | 切换至运动模式 |
[22:51] | Go, Brucie! Go, go, go! | 走 小布 快走 |
[22:54] | Take the parkway! Turn it left! | 走大路 向左转 |
[22:56] | No seatbelt, baby! | 没系安全带 宝贝 |
[23:07] | You see it? | 看见了吗 |
[23:09] | Seventy… | 七十… |
[23:12] | – There. – Oh, yeah. | -这里 -对 |
[23:18] | Want me to go in with you? | 想让我陪你进去吗 |
[23:21] | No, Nan said it should just be me. | 不 南说应该我自己来 |
[23:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:26] | I know this is all… very weird. | 我知道这一切很奇怪 |
[23:29] | I don’t find any of this weird. | 我不觉得奇怪 |
[23:32] | You don’t? | 真的吗 |
[23:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:38] | You always have a way of makin’ life… | 你总有办法把生活变得… |
[23:42] | excitin’. | 刺激 |
[23:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | Pardon me while I go deliver a lemur. | 我先去送狐猴了 |
[24:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:10] | You Paula? | 你是宝拉吗 |
[24:14] | Is that Wendy? | 那是温迪吗 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:18] | – You realize what time it is? – I… | -你知道现在几点吗 -我… |
[24:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:22] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[24:27] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢你 |
[24:42] | I like your Hummels. | 我喜欢你的陶俑 |
[24:43] | Do you take your coffee black? | 你喝黑咖啡吗 |
[24:46] | I should tell you why I’m here. | 我该告诉你我为什么来的 |
[24:50] | Honey, you don’t know why you’re here. | 亲爱的 你并不知道原因 |
[24:54] | Y-yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[24:56] | Your mother explained it to me. | 你母亲跟我说明情况了 |
[25:00] | She said that you and her had had your problems, | 她说你们母女之间有些问题 |
[25:04] | but as a gesture of reconciliation, | 但为了和解 |
[25:07] | she wanted to give you this lemur. | 她想把这只狐猴留给你 |
[25:11] | Her lemur. | 她的狐猴 |
[25:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:18] | You know, I think it… | 我觉得… |
[25:21] | It’s her way of telling you she loved you. | 这是她向你表达爱意的方式 |
[25:24] | No. | 不 |
[25:25] | That’s not an “I love you” lemur. | 这狐猴可不代表”我爱你” |
[25:27] | That’s a “go fuck yourself” lemur. | 它代表”去你的” |
[25:32] | – Sorry? – Got this in the mail yesterday. | -什么 -昨天收到的这封信 |
[25:36] | “Dear Paula, | “亲爱的宝拉 |
[25:38] | I’m close to dyin’ now, | 我快死了 |
[25:39] | and I’ve been thinkin’ of that terrible argument we had. | 我一直在想我们大吵的那一架 |
[25:42] | Tempers flared, | 气急败坏 |
[25:43] | you said things I’m sure you regret, | 你说了些你肯定会后悔的话 |
[25:46] | but now that death may separate us forever, | 但现在死亡要将我们永远隔开了 |
[25:48] | maybe you’ll finally come to your senses and realize | 也许你会明白过来 意识到 |
[25:51] | lemurs are better than human children. | 狐猴都比人类孩子强 |
[25:54] | Here are the reasons why. | 我来告诉你原因 |
[25:55] | One, lemurs don’t talk back. | 一 狐猴不会顶嘴 |
[25:58] | Two, lemurs aren’t selfish. | 二 狐猴不自私 |
[26:00] | Three, lemurs don’t destroy what you hope to make of yourself.” | 三 狐猴不会摧毁你对自己的期望” |
[26:09] | 奥丽薇亚·梅多斯 你的”情绪幽灵” BLIP发作时你对之大吼的那个人 | |
[26:17] | What the fudge? | 搞什么 |
[26:19] | – “Lemurs like to cuddle.” – What was that? | -“狐猴喜欢拥抱” -那是怎么回事 |
[26:21] | “And five, lemurs are not capable of operating large vehicles | “第五 狐猴不能操作大型车辆 |
[26:25] | or heavy machinery. | 或重型机械 |
[26:29] | A lemur will bring you far more joy than a child ever will. | 狐猴给你带来的欢乐远超过孩子 |
[26:33] | Please take Wendy | 请收下温迪 |
[26:34] | and avoid makin’ the same mistake I made by havin’ you. | 避免犯下和我一样的错误 生了你 |
[26:37] | Love, your mother Nan.” | 爱你 母亲南” |
[26:43] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她是对的 |
[26:46] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[26:49] | Maybe you shouldn’t have children. | 也许你不该生孩子 |
[26:57] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[27:00] | but you seem like exactly the kind of person my mother would send. | 但你看起来正像是我妈会差派的那种人 |
[27:03] | How wonderful that she found you. | 她能找到你实在是太好了 |
[27:07] | But you’re too late. | 但你来迟了 |
[27:09] | I’m already pregnant. | 我已经怀孕了 |
[27:10] | In 22 weeks I’ll be havin’ a baby boy. | 再过22周我就要有个儿子了 |
[27:13] | – Congratulations. – I’m gonna name him Greg. | -恭喜你 -我打算叫他格雷格 |
[27:17] | Greg “Fuck U Nan” Nazlund. | 格雷格·狗日的南·奈斯兰德 |
[27:21] | I think it’s a fittin’ tribute to a woman | 对于一个宁愿养狐猴 |
[27:22] | who wanted a fuckin’ lemur more than she wanted me. | 也不要我的女人来说 这名是个很好的致敬 |
[27:39] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[27:41] | – She didn’t want Wendy. – No! | -她不想要温迪 -那怎么行 |
[27:44] | That’s not gonna fly. I’m goin’ in there, I’ll talk to her. | 那可不行 我要进去跟她谈谈 |
[27:46] | – No, Bruce, don’t. – No, that is not gonna fly. | -不 布鲁斯 别去 -不 这可不行 |
[27:50] | Not after everything you did to get here. | 你费了千辛万苦才到这里 |
[27:52] | I’m going in there, I’m gonna give her | 我要进去告诉她 |
[27:54] | – a piece of my mind. – Don’t! | -我是怎么想的 -别去 |
[27:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:24] | This one mornin’… | 有天早晨 |
[28:27] | It was back when we lived upstate. | 当我们还住在北边的时候 |
[28:31] | My sister and I woke up, and… | 我妹妹和我醒来 发现… |
[28:34] | no one was home. | 没有人在家 |
[28:37] | Not my mom… | 我妈不在 |
[28:39] | not my dad… | 我爸也不在 |
[28:42] | The whole house was empty. | 整个房子空荡荡的 |
[28:45] | And my sister got scared. | 我妹妹很害怕 |
[28:51] | And so I took her hand and… | 于是我拉住她的手 |
[28:54] | I said no problem. | 告诉她没事的 |
[28:58] | We’d go out and find ’em. | 我们出去找爸妈 |
[29:01] | Like an adventure. | 就像探险一样 |
[29:06] | And so… | 接着… |
[29:08] | we went out and we started… | 我们就出门开始找他们了 |
[29:10] | walkin’ down this driveway. | 从车道上走下去 |
[29:12] | You know, we had that long driveway | 我们家门前有一条 |
[29:14] | that went on for almost a mile? | 大约一英里长的车道 |
[29:18] | And after a while, I saw my dad’s… | 过了不久 我看见我爸的… |
[29:23] | old gray pickup truck. | 灰色的老皮卡 |
[29:26] | And I could see it was on because of the exhaust. | 我知道车启动着 因为尾气管在排气 |
[29:32] | And as we got closer… | 当我们走近时 |
[29:37] | I could see it was just one person in the car, | 我看到只有一人坐在车里 |
[29:40] | in the driver’s seat. | 坐在司机的位置上 |
[29:43] | I could see it was just my dad. | 是我爸 |
[29:47] | In the front… sittin’ there. | 在前面 就那么坐着 |
[29:54] | I saw that he was cryin’. | 我看到他在哭 |
[30:00] | He was crying, and he… | 他在哭 然后… |
[30:03] | saw me in the rear-view. | 他从后视镜里看到了我 |
[30:09] | When I looked at his eyes… | 当我和他对视时 |
[30:13] | I knew right away… | 我马上就意识到 |
[30:15] | that my mom was either dead… | 我妈不是死了 |
[30:18] | or gone forever. | 就是走了不再回来了 |
[30:21] | Somethin’. | 差不多这类情况 |
[30:25] | And I had my sister’s hand… | 我拉着妹妹的手 |
[30:30] | ’cause all I cared about… | 因为当时我只想 |
[30:33] | was keepin’ her away. | 不让她知道这一切 |
[30:37] | And she stopped. And I just said… | 她停住脚步 然后我说 |
[30:43] | “Come on. | “来吧 |
[30:45] | Let’s go back and let’s… | 我们进屋去 我们 |
[30:47] | make a cake. | 做个蛋糕 |
[30:50] | We’ll pretend it’s your birthday.” | 假装今天是你的生日” |
[30:53] | And she… | 然后她… |
[30:55] | She looked up at me, and she said, “Okay.” | 她抬头看着我 说”好” |
[31:02] | And we walked back and we made a cake. | 之后我们就进屋做了个蛋糕 |
[31:08] | When did they get back together? | 他们什么时候复合的 |
[31:17] | Linda… | 琳达 |
[31:19] | your parents aren’t divorced. | 你的父母没有离婚 |
[31:29] | Maybe I’m just tired. | 也许我只是累了 |
[31:35] | We both got knocked on the head. | 我们都被砸了脑袋 |
[31:38] | Yeah, I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 是啊 我都不知道自己在说什么 |
[32:08] | I’ll get her. | 我去拿她 |
[32:23] | Hey, Mr. And Mrs. Marino. | 马里诺先生 太太 |
[32:31] | The kids were great. Um, how was your date? | 孩子们都很听话 你们的约会如何 |
[32:35] | It was a blast. | 非常棒 |
[32:36] | You should get home. Your mother’s probably worried about you. | 你该回去了 你妈该担心你了 |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:40] | Is 60 cool? | 60够吗 |
[32:41] | Yeah, sure. | 行 没问题 |
[32:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:56] | I wanna keep her. | 我想留下她 |
[33:00] | Wendy. | 温迪 |
[33:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:10] | That I can’t make you happy. | 我不能让你幸福 |
[33:16] | Of course you make me happy. | 你当然让我幸福 |
[33:21] | You’ve always made me happy. | 你一直让我很幸福 |
[33:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:29] | Where you goin’? | 你去哪 |
[33:32] | Take out the trash. | 把垃圾扔出去 |
[33:53] | Get on your knees! Now! | 跪下 马上跪下 |
[33:55] | She had nothin’ to do with it. | 跟她没关系 |
[33:56] | – Get on your knees! – I did it. I’m guilty. | -跪下 -是我干的 我有罪 |
[34:01] | Cuff him! | 铐住他 |
[34:02] | Hands behind your back. Come on. | 手放到背后 快点 |