时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | 奥利弗·海塔尔爵士 满月降神会 1947年 | |
[00:37] | Turn that off, would you, Bobby? | 关掉行吗 鲍比 |
[00:43] | Do you smell that clean air? | 闻到清新空气的味道了吗 |
[00:45] | I just smell manure. | 我只闻到粪肥 |
[00:47] | It’s different up here. | 这边就是不一样 |
[00:49] | Good things happen when you get out of the city. | 走出城市 就会发生好事 |
[00:52] | I get shot every time I leave New York. | 每次离开纽约 我就会中枪 |
[00:55] | That’s an exaggeration. | 太夸张了 |
[00:57] | Degas run in Cap-Ferrat? Shot. | 去卡普费拉看德加画展 中枪 |
[01:00] | Gauguin ceramics in Marquesas? Shot. | 马克萨斯群岛看高更陶瓷展 中枪 |
[01:02] | That time in Jackson Hole with the wife? Also shot. | 那次跟你老婆去杰克逊霍尔 也中枪 |
[01:06] | – But Jackson Hole was our biggest score. – Still counts. | -但杰克逊霍尔那票干得最大 -那也算 |
[01:11] | I never noticed that pattern before. | 我以前从没注意到这个模式 |
[01:23] | Bobby, pull over. I think my mind is playing tricks. | 鲍比 停车 我觉得我的大脑在变戏法 |
[01:40] | I know you ain’t superstitious like me, boss, | 我知道你不像我这样迷信 老大 |
[01:42] | but I find this very serendipitous. | 但我觉得这太巧合了 |
[01:44] | Maybe fate’s tellin’ you you need a partner. | 也许命运在暗示你需要个搭档 |
[01:46] | This job is gonna be a real doozy. | 这个活儿会很棒的 |
[01:51] | Get her as far away from here as possible. | 带她走得越远越好 |
[01:53] | I don’t care if you have to drive her to Atlantis. | 我不管你是不是要开到亚特兰蒂斯 |
[01:55] | Keep her away from that séance. | 让她离降神会远点 |
[01:58] | I’d need a boat to take her to Atlantis, boss. | 去亚特兰蒂斯得开船 老大 |
[02:08] | Hi, Ollie. | 奥利 |
[02:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[02:11] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我也刚想这么问你 |
[02:13] | Oh, you know me, | 你了解我 |
[02:15] | always poppin’ up in the wrong place. | 总是出现在错误的地点 |
[02:18] | You know you need a ticket, right? | 你知道你需要入场券吧 |
[02:20] | The Neverdies don’t just let anyone in. | 不死族不会让任何人进去的 |
[02:27] | Wanna go together? | 想一起去吗 |
[02:30] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[02:37] | It’s good to see you, Ollie. | 见到你很高兴 奥利 |
[02:40] | And it’s disturbing to see you. | 见到你很糟心 |
[02:46] | Damn it, Ollie. | 该死 奥利 |
[02:51] | Presto chango. | 快变 |
[03:06] | Look. | 看 |
[03:08] | It’s happening again. | 又开始了 |
[03:10] | A fraction from one and nine creating persistent | 一号和九号的一段片段正在持续产生 |
[03:13] | inadvertent harmonies. | 偶发协调现象 |
[03:16] | Inverse self-reflections are present. | 出现反向自我映像 |
[03:21] | Present in both. | 二者都是 |
[03:23] | That’s fascinating. | 真惊人 |
[03:24] | Every time I separate them, | 每次我把他们分开 |
[03:25] | they just find their way back together. | 他们总能找回彼此 |
[03:27] | They’re sticking. | 他们粘合在一起 |
[03:29] | – It’s reminiscent of iteration 41. – It has to be hardware. | -这和迭代41情况很像 -肯定是硬件故障 |
[03:33] | We should examine the IO spindle. | 我们该检测IO轴 |
[03:45] | Yeah, there… | 那里 |
[03:48] | and there. | 还有那里 |
[03:50] | Just a little scoring. | 有一点擦痕 |
[03:53] | Maybe something inside the F housing. | 也许F层防护装置内部有问题 |
[03:56] | But it’s impossible to tell while we’re still running. | 但系统运行中没法看出来 |
[03:58] | Do you want to order a full reset? | 你想全面重置吗 |
[04:01] | No, my mother was too conservative | 不 一旦出现异常情况 |
[04:03] | when it came to these anomalies. | 我母亲总是太保守了 |
[04:06] | Well, then, we’ll push through. I’ll try to manage it manually. | 我们继续 我尝试手动控制 |
[04:10] | Data tank between one and nine, yes. | 对 一号到九号数据箱 |
[04:12] | Uncomfortable, but manageable. | 不够舒服 但是可控的 |
[04:16] | I’ll pulsadrate nine out early to unravel any globular weaving. | 我会提前结束九号进程 以解开任何球状交织 |
[04:20] | Just do your best to uncouple them. | 尽量分开他们 |
[04:24] | I’ll do the repairs right before we run the evens. | 偶数组开始前 我会修复好 |
[04:27] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[04:30] | Azumi… | 安住淳 |
[04:34] | We’ve shared intimacies. | 我们都那么亲密过 |
[04:36] | You don’t have to call me sir. | 你不用叫我长官 |
[05:03] | Ticket, please. | 请出示入场券 |
[05:08] | Lady Neverdine welcomes you | 纳瓦汀女士欢迎您 |
[05:10] | to the Full Moon Séance, Sir Hightower. | 参加满月降神会 海塔尔爵士 |
[05:20] | May I take your coat, sir? | 需要脱外套吗 爵士 |
[05:43] | – – I have never been… | 我从来没… |
[05:45] | After the séance, well, I know things have changed. | 降神会之后 我知道一切变了 |
[05:49] | – Will Arlie Kane be here? – Is that Ollie Hightower? | -阿莉·凯恩会来吗 -那是奥利·海塔尔吗 |
[05:51] | – He is lonesome. – Is he as big a Cervantes fan as we are? | -他真孤单 -他是不是跟我们一样喜欢塞万提斯 |
[05:53] | – …don’t see it, I’m sorry…. – Oh, stop being so obvious. | -我没看到 抱歉 -别这么明显 |
[05:56] | – Lady Neberdine lets us tour the house. – Not tonight. | -纳瓦汀女士让我们参观宅邸的 -不是今晚 |
[05:58] | Oh, bother. | 真烦人 |
[06:01] | Do you know what they thought owls meant in the old days, Ollie? | 你知道古时候他们认为猫头鹰代表什么吗 奥利 |
[06:04] | Hello, Olivia. | 你好 奥丽薇亚 |
[06:06] | They’re the moon incarnate. | 他们代表月亮 |
[06:09] | They lead us someplace safe. | 他们带领我们到安全之地 |
[06:11] | Every time. | 每次如此 |
[06:13] | This séance brought out all the usual suspects, didn’t it? | 这场降神会把所有可疑人物都召集来了 是吧 |
[06:17] | I only see one. | 我只见到一位 |
[06:20] | And I’m hoping he’ll take me under his wing. | 希望他能把我招至麾下 |
[06:23] | Show me the ropes. | 给我指点 |
[06:25] | Not tonight, kid. I work alone. | 今晚不行 我一向独自工作 |
[06:29] | You always gonna fly solo, Ollie? | 你不找搭档吗 奥利 |
[06:46] | He said, “There’s no such thing as magic, of course.” | 他说 这世上当然没有魔法 |
[06:50] | So I made him a bet. | 所以我和他打了个赌 |
[06:51] | I bet that I would do a trick | 我赌我会搞出一个 |
[06:53] | and he couldn’t figure it out. | 他弄不明白的把戏 |
[06:54] | And if I lost, I would give up magic forever. | 如果我输了 我就永远放弃魔法 |
[06:57] | – And if you won? – He would give me his peerage. | -如果你赢了呢 -他就把他的贵族爵位给我 |
[07:00] | You see, I wanted his “sir”. | 我想要他的爵士头衔 |
[07:03] | And I got it. | 而我得到了 |
[07:05] | – How? – Tell us! | -怎么办到的 -告诉我们 |
[07:07] | I performed a trick. | 我表演了一个把戏 |
[07:10] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[07:12] | And he was unable to crack it, | 而他无法看穿 |
[07:15] | and now I am Sir Ollie. | 所以现在我成了奥利爵士 |
[07:17] | You can imagine– | 你能想象 |
[07:18] | You can’t give away a title like that. | 你不能就这么放弃贵族头衔 |
[07:22] | – Well, sure you can. – But what was the trick, Ollie? | -当然可以 -但是你的把戏是什么 奥利 |
[07:25] | – Come on, show it to us. – Yes. | -来吧 表演给我们看 -好的 |
[07:27] | I’ll demonstrate on our fair butler here. | 我就用我们的管家来展示一下吧 |
[07:30] | Good sir, may I have a moment of your time? | 你好先生 能占用你的一点时间吗 |
[07:32] | I need to prepare for the great illumination. | 我得为伟大的照耀做好准备 |
[07:35] | Oh, come here. It’s just one minute. | 到这儿来吧 我只需要一分钟 |
[07:38] | Just right here, come on. | 就在这里 来吧 |
[07:40] | All right, you name a card | 好了 你随便说一张牌 |
[07:42] | and it will appear on the very top of this deck. | 然后它就会出现在这副牌的最上面 |
[07:46] | – Any card? – Any card. | -什么牌都行 -什么牌都行 |
[07:51] | Nine of hearts. | 红桃九 |
[07:52] | Nine of hearts. | 红桃九 |
[07:54] | Presto chango! | 快变 |
[07:58] | Fantastic. | 不可思议 |
[08:00] | – Amazing. – If you’ll excuse me. | -太令人吃惊了 -容我失陪一下 |
[08:02] | You’ve done just fine, | 你做得非常好 |
[08:03] | and if you’ll excuse me one moment. | 请容我失陪一下 |
[08:06] | You know that peach is bad news, Ollie. | 你知道那个女人会带来麻烦 奥利 |
[08:08] | Oh, no. She’s just my wife. | 不 她只是我的妻子 |
[08:18] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:21] | Sudden change and destruction | 突如其来的变化和毁灭 |
[08:23] | will lead to your liberation. | 会将你引向自由 |
[08:26] | For his own sake, Bobby better be | 为了他自己好 鲍比最好 |
[08:28] | lying dead in a ditch somewhere. | 死在某条沟里了 |
[08:30] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[08:31] | How’d you trick him into bringing you back, huh? | 你是怎么骗他带你回来的 |
[08:33] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:35] | It’s just very hard to say no to me. | 别人只是很难拒绝我 |
[08:37] | Why don’t we just lay our cards… | 我们为什么不把牌 |
[08:40] | on the table? | 放在桌上 |
[08:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:44] | You have to pay up for a bad joke. | 你得为一个恶作剧付出代价 |
[08:57] | You are here to steal the | 你是来偷《堂吉诃德》 |
[08:59] | lost 53rd chapter of Don Quixote. | 丢失的第53章的 |
[09:01] | Just like me and half these lunatics at this séance. | 就像我和降神会上一半的疯子一样 |
[09:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[09:08] | Attention, fellow Neverdies, and those who are with us. | 请注意 各位不死族与灵界的伙伴 |
[09:13] | Do you feel something in the room? | 你们觉得房间里有什么东西吗 |
[09:15] | Do feel something vibrating among us? | 有没有感觉什么东西在我们之间颤动 |
[09:20] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[09:33] | Component C protocol hasn’t been triggered. | 组件C号协议还没有启动 |
[09:35] | Right now. | 赶快 |
[09:37] | It hasn’t. | 没有 |
[09:38] | Why the fuck is Gertie actively participating? | 格蒂怎么会这么积极地参与进来 |
[09:41] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:47] | She’s put herself in. | 她把自己放进去了 |
[09:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:51] | Tonight is a special night. | 今晚注定不凡 |
[09:54] | May I present… | 请让我介绍 |
[09:55] | the first Neverdie. | 第一位不死族人 |
[09:58] | Gertie Neberdine. | 格蒂·奈博汀 |
[10:00] | A true goddess of Luna. | 一位货真价实的月亮女神 |
[10:14] | – I can’t believe it! – All hail the Queen. | -简直不可置信 -女王万岁 |
[10:17] | – I cn’t believe it. – Come on, I’ll introduce you. | -我无法相信 -来吧 我会介绍你的 |
[10:20] | There are some things I haven’t told you. | 有些事我没告诉你 |
[10:22] | Things I… I wasn’t fully aware of | 一些 在我带你回来之前 |
[10:24] | before I brought you back. | 没有完全意识到的事情 |
[10:29] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[10:31] | we have a serious problem. | 我们有个大麻烦了 |
[10:33] | I think our computer is… | 我觉得我们的电脑 |
[10:37] | horribly depressed. | 处于极度抑郁的状态 |
[10:44] | And might be behaving unpredictably. | 而且可能出现了不可预见的行为 |
[10:47] | – We’re both great admirers. – Yes, I sensed it. | -我们都是您的仰慕者 -是的 我能感觉到 |
[10:55] | Arlie Kane, I know all about you. | 阿莉·凯恩 我知道你的一切 |
[11:00] | I heard you two were separated. | 我听说你们俩分开了 |
[11:03] | We were. No longer. | 分开过 现在又复合了 |
[11:06] | Hon, let me get you a drink. Excuse me. | 亲爱的 我去帮你拿杯饮料 失陪 |
[11:14] | This is Robert. | 这是罗伯特 |
[11:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:22] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:25] | It’s so hard to keep those we’ve lost in our lives. | 要留住那些我们在生命中失去的人太难了 |
[11:30] | Don’t you agree? | 你说对吗 |
[11:34] | You must excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[11:39] | All right. Okay. | 好了 行了 |
[12:10] | Gotcha! | 搞定 |
[13:02] | – Any lost chapters? – You and your zapping around. | -找到丢失的篇章了吗 -你瞬移这能力真吓人 |
[13:07] | Why do you keep trying to ditch me, Ollie? | 你为什么一直试图摆脱我 奥利 |
[13:09] | Because you are on my continent. | 因为你在我的大陆上 |
[13:11] | No more jokes, Arlie. Go back to Paris. I’m working. | 别再开玩笑了 阿莉 回巴黎去 我在工作 |
[13:15] | – You still drink gimlets? – You still poison ’em? | -你还喝螺丝锥子鸡尾酒吗 -你还下毒吗 |
[13:18] | I only poisoned the one. | 我只给特定的那杯下毒 |
[13:21] | What should we cheers to? | 我们要为什么敬酒 |
[13:22] | How about the night my wife stole everything I have, | 敬我妻子偷走我一切的那晚怎么样 |
[13:24] | slipped me a Mickey, disappeared, | 她给了我一杯掺有麻醉药的酒 然后消失 |
[13:26] | and I woke up with the cops and three years in the clink. | 醒来后我被警察包围 蹲了三年牢 |
[13:28] | I heard you pled guilty to that Sister Wendy job. | 我听说修女温迪的案子你招认了 |
[13:31] | Yeah, I have to quit doing that. | 我不能再那么做了 |
[13:33] | So what happened to this dame that betrayed you? | 那这个背叛你的女爵后来怎么样了 |
[13:35] | Rumor has it she ran off with another woman. | 传言说她和另一个女人跑了 |
[13:38] | Sounds like she might have had some sort of condition. | 听上去她可能有病 |
[13:41] | She did. | 是的 |
[13:43] | She always disappeared just when you needed her the most. | 她总在你最需要她的时候消失 |
[13:46] | To mistakes, then. | 那就敬犯错吧 |
[13:52] | You hear what I heard? | 你听说了我听说的吗 |
[13:54] | – About what the lost chapter can do? – No, and I don’t care. | -关于丢失的篇章能做什么 -没 我也不在乎 |
[13:58] | 1615, Cervantes writes the final chapter to his masterpiece. | 1615年 塞万提斯写完了他杰作的最后一章 |
[14:02] | So powerful… | 太过强大 |
[14:04] | that anyone who reads it is lost in their own fantasies… | 让任何读过的人都迷失在自己的幻想中 |
[14:07] | forever. | 永远迷失 |
[14:08] | He shows it to a friend, who slips into a coma. | 他给一个朋友看 朋友陷入了昏迷 |
[14:11] | Same with a neighbor, never comes out. | 邻居看了也一样 再没醒过来 |
[14:14] | They live in their own dream worlds until they die. | 他们住在自己的梦境中 直到死去 |
[14:18] | – Sounds swell. – Cervantes thought the opposite. | -听上去很棒 -塞万提斯可不这么想 |
[14:21] | He said being lost like that was a fate worse than death. | 他说像那样迷失是比死亡还惨的命运 |
[14:24] | For someone who didn’t come here for the lost chapter, | 对于一个不是为丢失的篇章而来的人来说 |
[14:27] | you seem to have thought a lot about the lost chapter. | 你好像就那些篇章考虑了很多 |
[14:30] | Don’t be dense, Ollie. | 别这么愚钝 奥利 |
[14:33] | I’m not here for some score. | 我不是来干一票的 |
[14:35] | But wouldn’t you know? | 但你难道不知道吗 |
[14:36] | The lost chapter is hidden somewhere in this mansion. | 丢失的篇章就藏在这大宅里 |
[14:42] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[14:47] | Goodbye, Arlie. | 再见 阿莉 |
[14:51] | You don’t know where it is, do you? | 你不知道它在哪 对吗 |
[14:54] | ‘Cause I do. It’s through a mirror. | 因为我知道 要穿过一面镜子 |
[14:58] | Who gave you that information? | 谁给你说的 |
[14:59] | Some wise old crone in an alleyway in Barcelona. | 一个在巴塞罗那小巷里的干瘪老太婆 |
[15:03] | What does it matter to you? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[15:04] | Because you lie constantly, that’s why. | 因为你总是说谎 这就是为什么 |
[15:08] | So what was your plan, then, Ollie? | 那你的计划是什么 奥利 |
[15:11] | To snoop from room to room | 一个房间一个房间地找 |
[15:12] | until you happened upon it next September? | 直到明年九月你碰巧发现吗 |
[15:15] | Even if you knew where it was, | 就算你知道它在哪 |
[15:17] | she’d have it in a safe, | 她肯定放在保险箱里了 |
[15:19] | and you can’t crack a safe without me. | 没有我你也开不了 |
[15:22] | Well, I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[15:24] | So for old times’ sake, Mr. Magic Fingers, | 看在老交情的份上 魔术手指先生 |
[15:27] | how about I do intel and you crack the safe? | 我来收集情报你破解保险箱怎么样 |
[15:32] | We can’t help but do what we’ve always done. | 我们只能像我们过去那样 |
[15:37] | Do I have a choice in the matter? | 我有得选吗 |
[15:39] | No. | 没有 |
[15:42] | 9:05, time for the main event. | 9点05分 主活动时间到 |
[15:47] | Do not make me regret trusting you. | 别让我后悔信任你 |
[15:49] | I’ll never betray you again. | 我绝不会再背叛你 |
[15:52] | Then wait for my signal. | 那就等我的信号 |
[15:55] | Oh, joyous Celestial Goddess, | 快乐的仙女 |
[15:58] | now is the time for your energy to flow through us | 是时候让你的能量流过我们 |
[16:03] | and pour life back into our lady’s beloved. | 为我们夫人的心爱之人重注生命 |
[16:08] | Tonight we speak to Juno, | 今晚我们和朱诺对话 |
[16:09] | tonight we speak to Diana | 今晚我们和戴安娜对话 |
[16:11] | and tonight her life brings life to us. | 今晚她的生命给我们带来生命 |
[16:16] | Lunar goddess? | 月亮女神 |
[16:18] | Who will be tonight’s astral nodes? | 谁要做今晚的星点 |
[16:26] | Them, I think. | 我看就他们吧 |
[16:29] | Those two. | 那两个 |
[16:31] | Us? | 我们 |
[16:39] | – What the hell are we supposed to do? – The moon will tell you. | -我们要怎么做 -月亮会告诉你 |
[16:44] | We have reached… | 现在亮度 |
[16:46] | maximum illumination. | 到达了极值 |
[16:53] | They’re playing our song. | 他们在放我们的歌 |
[17:22] | Stop trying to stick yourselves together! | 别把你们自己粘起来 |
[17:29] | Oh, she’s gone to the astral plane. | 她去了星界 |
[17:32] | Oh, it’s working! It’s working! | 成功了 成功了 |
[17:34] | Who wants to join her? Another dancer. You. Now. | 谁要加入她 再来个舞者 你 快去 |
[17:46] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[17:56] | …with a title that you trade away! | …你交易走的头衔 |
[18:01] | Because I’m their father, and you’re their mother! God damn it! | 因为我是他们的父亲 你是他们的母亲 该死 |
[18:06] | I have no idea where you are! | 我不知道你在哪儿 |
[18:08] | – Is mom coming back? – …that again. | -妈妈会回来吗 -又是这样… |
[18:10] | Is that about the size of it? | 就这么大吗 |
[18:13] | Tell me the whole story again. | 再把那个故事讲一遍 |
[18:14] | You don’t get to give that up, Rosie. | 轮不到你来放弃 罗希 |
[18:15] | – No! – Once upon a time… | -不 -很久很久以前 |
[18:18] | – there were two girls. – It’s not a fucking title… | -有两个女孩 -那他妈不是… |
[18:20] | They rode through the forest on a wolf. | 她们骑着一匹狼穿过森林 |
[18:23] | A wolf, yeah. | 一匹狼 好的 |
[18:24] | They were going to their grandmother’s house. | 她们要去外婆家 |
[18:26] | But they didn’t read the sign. | 但是她们没看路标 |
[18:28] | So, they got lost and couldn’t really find their way home, | 于是 她们迷路了 回不了家 |
[18:32] | – until they . – …our daughter, who has your hair… | -直到她们 -我们的女儿 头发像你 |
[18:34] | read one of the signs. | 看到一个路标 |
[18:35] | It said, “don’t go this way.” | 路标上说 “别走这边” |
[18:49] | – Good evening, fellas. – Evening. | -晚上好 伙计们 -晚上好 |
[19:26] | You didn’t wait for my signal. | 你没等我的信号 |
[19:27] | Good gravy! | 天啊 |
[19:30] | Help me down. | 扶我下来 |
[19:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:41] | Look down here. | 去那边看看 |
[19:52] | The mirror’s right there. | 镜子就在那儿 |
[19:56] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[19:59] | Locked. | 锁着的 |
[20:02] | Nothing here. | 什么都没有 |
[20:08] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你们不该来这里的 |
[20:11] | There’s another way, come on. | 还有一条路 走 |
[20:38] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[20:39] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[20:41] | I mean, Sir– Sir Ollie. | 我是说 奥利爵士 |
[20:44] | So, I talked to a ritual cognitive. | 我和一个宗教认知学家谈了 |
[20:47] | Turns out Jed and I were twins in the womb. | 原来杰德和我其实是双胞胎 |
[20:50] | Except he strangled me with the umbilical cord. | 只不过他在子宫里用脐带把我勒死了 |
[21:01] | Don’t worry about that. That was… ectoplasm. | 别担心 那是外胚质 |
[21:05] | Go back to your quest. | 你们继续探索吧 |
[21:06] | Ah, Gertie’s nuts. I’m gonna stick around here a little bit. | 格蒂家真爽 我要在这里多待一会儿 |
[21:12] | Matches. | 火柴 |
[21:32] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[21:33] | The old crone said the spirit would take me exactly | 那个老太婆说魂灵会带我去 |
[21:35] | where I wanted to be. | 我想去的地方 |
[21:49] | I don’t know where to go from here. | 接下来怎么走 我就不知道了 |
[21:53] | Do you know what they thought owls meant in the old days? | 你知道过去人们认为猫头鹰象征着什么吗 |
[21:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:14] | Finally. | 终于 |
[22:17] | Something that makes sense. | 有个像样的东西了 |
[22:19] | How long is this gonna take? | 要用多长时间 |
[22:21] | This place gives me the willies. | 这地方让我焦虑不安 |
[22:24] | Hey, Arlie. | 阿莉 |
[22:26] | Seeing we’re both inside a mirror and all… | 既然我们都在同一面镜子里 |
[22:29] | Do you ever think your condition… | 你有没有想过 你的病情 |
[22:33] | is a lot simpler than you think? | 比你想象的要简单许多 |
[22:36] | Maybe you’re the one with the broken heart, not me, | 也许你才是心碎的那一个 而不是我 |
[22:39] | pretending I’m the one who’s devastated. | 你假装我才是悲痛欲绝的那一个 |
[22:42] | It’s the way that you make yourself feel stronger. | 从而使自己感到更坚强 |
[22:45] | Make me feel smaller. | 让我感到更渺小 |
[22:50] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[22:54] | And maybe you like being the martyr a little too much. | 也许你太喜欢扮可怜博同情了 |
[22:58] | And you thought that “sir” would fix you, | 你以为那个”爵士”称号能治好你 |
[23:00] | but it hasn’t fixed anything at all. | 但什么用都没有 |
[23:05] | I guess we’ll never know. | 看来永远无从而知了 |
[23:13] | Why is it so tiny? | 为什么这么小 |
[23:16] | People were a lot smaller back then. | 以前的人就很小 |
[23:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:30] | We should skeddadle. | 我们该溜了 |
[23:32] | Sorry, Ollie. | 对不起 奥利 |
[23:35] | I’m gonna need you to hand that tiny chapter to me. | 把那个迷你章节给我 |
[23:39] | I just really, really need it. | 我真的 真的很需要它 |
[23:43] | Sure. | 好的 |
[23:52] | You didn’t have to use the gun. | 你不需要用枪的 |
[23:55] | I would have just given it to you. | 我会直接给你的 |
[23:59] | That’s always been your problem. | 这一直都是你的问题 |
[24:03] | That’s not my problem. | 我的问题不是这个 |
[24:09] | My problem is I let you get too close. | 我的问题是让你走得太近 |
[24:13] | And you’re poison. | 而你是毒药 |
[25:33] | There she is. | 她醒了 |
[25:38] | Subject nine, your experience with the B pill is complete. | 九号受试者 你已完成药物B的体验 |
[25:42] | Where’s Ollie? | 奥利在哪儿 |
[25:44] | What you’re about to experience is the proximity test. | 你即将体验的是接近性测试 |
[25:47] | It’s a cross-check of the data that we’ve gleaned. | 它会交叉核对我们收集到的数据 |
[25:51] | Helps the G.R.T.A. render your reflections for the final pill. | 以帮助GRTA调整你最终药物的映像 |
[25:55] | I’m a friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[25:56] | And… | 而且 |
[25:58] | this is normal. | 这是个正常程序 |
[26:01] | By the way, I was sorry to hear about your sister being crushed, | 对了 听说你妹妹出车祸了 被压得不成人形 |
[26:05] | and then burned to death… | 葬身火海 |
[26:08] | in that car accident. | 我深表遗憾 |
[26:12] | So… | 这个 |
[26:14] | Your score goes up or down depending on the consistency | 你分数的起伏取决于 |
[26:16] | between your answers and, uh… what we’ve observed. | 你的答案 和我们观察的数据的一致性 |
[26:22] | The scale is from zero to ten. | 分数从零到十 |
[26:24] | Uh, anything below a 9.2 | 低于9.2分 |
[26:27] | results in the termination of your experience at the trial | 你就无法进行实验了 |
[26:30] | due to, uh… | 因为 |
[26:32] | a lack of progress. | 缺乏进展 |
[26:34] | A lack of progress with what? | 缺乏什么进展 |
[26:37] | The dissolution of your defense mechanisms. | 你没有解除防御机制 |
[26:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:42] | Consider this just me verifying that your data is usable. | 我只是验证一下你的数据能不能用 |
[26:46] | All you have to do is give an honest account of your experience. | 你只要诚实地说出自己的经历 |
[26:49] | So, let’s start by saying your name for a baseline. | 从你的名字开始吧 |
[26:54] | Annie Landsberg. | 安妮·兰兹伯格 |
[26:57] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[26:58] | are you survived by any other relatives? | 还有其他亲戚在世吗 |
[27:02] | Just my dad, Hank Landsberg. | 只有我爸 汉克·兰兹伯格 |
[27:05] | Your mother’s deceased? | 你母亲去世了 |
[27:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:12] | Do you know where you are right now? | 你知道现在在哪里吗 |
[27:14] | I’m in a pharma trial. | 在进行药物试验 |
[27:17] | Considering you’ve been abusing the A pill for some time, | 考虑到你滥用药物A已经有段时间了 |
[27:21] | I’d like you to tell me about your experiences with the B pill. | 说说药物B的经历吧 |
[27:27] | I had what felt like a hundred dreams all on top of each other. | 感觉有一百个梦在不断叠加 |
[27:31] | I call them reflections. | 这叫映像 |
[27:33] | Neurochemically, they’re very similar, | 神经化学上来说 它们很相似 |
[27:34] | but so is psychosis. | 但精神错乱也是 |
[27:36] | How many experiences do you think you had? | 你有过多少次经历 |
[27:40] | I remember two well. | 有两个记得很清楚 |
[27:44] | But there were more. | 但其实还有 |
[27:48] | And more underneath those. | 下面还有 |
[27:50] | It’s a globular cluster of arborized realities. | 那是分叉现实组成的球状团簇 |
[27:54] | Well, they were realities that mattered more than mine. | 有些现实比我的更重要 |
[27:57] | Describe your reality. | 描述你的现实 |
[28:00] | Uh, my reality… | 我的现实 |
[28:05] | is that I am depressed. | 我很沮丧 |
[28:09] | And I have been for a very long time. | 已经很长一段时间了 |
[28:12] | Let’s try and focus on your reflections. | 集中讨论你的映像 |
[28:18] | In one, I was Linda from Long Island. | 在一个映像里 我是来自长岛的琳达 |
[28:23] | I could smell her perm. | 我能闻到她烫发的味道 |
[28:26] | She was a nurse and a… | 她是一名护士 |
[28:28] | mother, and a wife, which is… | 母亲 妻子 这… |
[28:32] | the opposite of anything I’ve ever wanted. | 和我想要的正好相反 |
[28:39] | And…then… | 然后 |
[28:44] | I was Arlie. She was a thief and a con artist. | 我是阿莉 她是个小偷和骗子 |
[28:48] | A con artist is a liar. | 骗子会撒谎 |
[28:51] | Why are you a liar? | 你为什么撒谎 |
[28:55] | She– | 她 |
[28:59] | I think people lie because they’re afraid, | 我认为人们撒谎是因为害怕 |
[29:01] | and she was afraid and she didn’t want anyone to see that. | 她很害怕 她不想让人看到这一点 |
[29:06] | Did anyone? | 有人看到了吗 |
[29:07] | Owen. He did. | 欧文 他看到了 |
[29:10] | He saw me. He saw… | 他看到我了 他看见了 |
[29:12] | her. | 她 |
[29:14] | Them. | 他们 |
[29:15] | Subject one? | 一号受试者 |
[29:16] | Describe his presence. | 描述他的存在 |
[29:21] | We were connected in all of them. | 我们都联系在一起 |
[29:26] | With Linda… | 对于琳达 |
[29:28] | it was the kind of connection | 这种联系像是 |
[29:30] | where you meet in seventh grade, and then… | 在七年级相遇 然后 |
[29:34] | you look up and 20 years later, he’s still there… | 20年后 他还在身边 |
[29:38] | holding your hand while you have a baby. | 在你有孩子时 握住你的手 |
[29:43] | You remembered whole lives together? | 你记得两人一起的人生吗 |
[29:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:49] | Did the pill do that? | 这是药物作用吗 |
[29:51] | It wasn’t designed to. | 初衷并非如此 |
[29:54] | Why do you think you experience so many of these, uh, lives… | 你为什么会和他经历 |
[29:58] | with him? | 这么多人生 |
[30:00] | He said there was a pattern. | 他说这是一种模式 |
[30:03] | And that we were connected to each other somehow. I– | 不知怎么的 我们彼此相连 |
[30:06] | I mean, I thought he was crazy. | 我以为他疯了 |
[30:08] | So, I told him there is no pattern. There’s just chaos. | 所以我告诉他没有模式 只是混乱 |
[30:12] | Let me ask it… in a different way. | 我换个方式问 |
[30:16] | Why do you think you found yourself trying to deliver a lemur? | 你为什么要去送狐猴 |
[30:20] | Mr. Milgrim’s presence notwithstanding. | 虽然米尔格姆先生也在 |
[30:25] | The woman in that dream was Paula Nazlund, | 那个梦中的女人是宝拉·奈斯兰德 |
[30:30] | the mother of the person that killed my sister. | 是杀死我妹妹的凶手的母亲 |
[30:34] | My real sister, in this life. | 我现实生活中的妹妹 |
[30:38] | And sometimes I fantasize about | 有时我会幻想 |
[30:40] | if Greg Nazlund had never been born. | 要是格雷格·奈斯兰德从未出生就好了 |
[30:43] | And when you were a thief… | 当你是小偷时 |
[30:45] | how do you explain that reflection? | 你如何解释那个映像 |
[30:50] | I had a goal. | 我有个目标 |
[30:54] | I needed to get something. | 我需要拿到一些东西 |
[30:58] | And it… didn’t seem to matter who I hurt. | 而且我不在乎是否会伤害别人 |
[31:01] | – Is that a behavior you share in life? – No. | -现实生活中你也这么想吗 -不是 |
[31:04] | Is that a behavior you’ve seen exhibited in a parental figure? | 你的抚养者有过这样的行为吗 |
[31:07] | Is this therapy now? | 这变心理治疗了吗 |
[31:10] | I thought this was supposed to be better than that. | 我以为这个测试要比心理治疗好点 |
[31:11] | It’s not therapy. | 这不是心理治疗 |
[31:18] | Did you enter this trial in lieu of harming yourself? | 你是为了伤害自己而加入这个试验的吗 |
[31:22] | No! | 当然不是 |
[31:25] | Why did the number not change? | 为什么数字没有变 |
[31:27] | That’s true. | 我说的是实话 |
[31:28] | Were you suicidal? | 你以前有自杀倾向吗 |
[31:33] | Arlie is like my mother. | 阿莉就像我的母亲 |
[31:38] | She could charm anyone, she would make deals with people. | 她可以迷倒任何人 和所有人达成协议 |
[31:42] | She would say things to me like, | 她会对我说 |
[31:44] | “This is just between you and me, Annie. | “这是我们之间的秘密 安妮 |
[31:46] | You’re the only one who understands.” | 只有你才能理解” |
[31:47] | That’s how she would get you. | 这就是她笼络人心的手段 |
[31:49] | And then she knew that you gave a shit, | 然后她就知道你会在乎 |
[31:51] | and so your guard was down and she would gut you. | 你会放下防御 此时她便可以背后一刀 |
[31:54] | Okay? How’s that? | 明白吗 你觉得这个怎样 |
[31:55] | It disturbs you, this idea of… | 倘若你和你母亲的 |
[31:58] | behaving in the same way that your mother behaves. | 行事方式一样 这会让你很苦恼 |
[32:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:09] | Did you and your sister make any of these special… | 你和你妹妹有没有达成这种特别的 |
[32:12] | deals? | 协议 |
[32:15] | Similar to the ones that you and your mother had made? | 类似于你和你母亲达成的那种协议 |
[32:18] | No. | 没有 |
[32:21] | Ours were different. | 我们的不同 |
[32:25] | How? | 怎么不同 |
[32:27] | Ours was a pact. | 我们之间的是契约 |
[32:34] | I took care of her when we were little. | 小时候我照顾她 |
[32:38] | And she took care of me when we grew up. | 长大后她照顾我 |
[32:57] | Here’s your diagnostic. | 这是你的诊断结果 |
[33:03] | 边缘人格倾向 病理性悲伤 | |
[33:05] | 创伤性死亡和损失 自我厌恶 | |
[33:08] | 有自杀倾向 与母亲隔阂巨大 伪装是她的强项 | |
[33:11] | Someone will be through shortly to collect you. | 很快会有人来接你 |
[33:20] | What’s your report? | 什么情况 |
[33:22] | Your security leaves something to be desired. | 你的安保不严 给人可乘之机 |
[33:25] | Expect a bill first thing. | 明天一早等着收账单 |
[33:31] | It doesn’t work, you know. | 没有用 |
[33:33] | The chapter. I already tried. | 那个章节 我试过了 |
[33:35] | Every mistake I’ve ever made started with | 我犯过的所有错误都始于 |
[33:38] | “It’s too good to be true.” | “天下没有免费的午餐” |
[33:47] | So, what do you say, Ollie? | 你决定了吗 奥利 |
[33:49] | About a partnership? | 关于咱们搭档的事 |
[33:52] | I told you where the safe was. | 我已经告诉你保险箱的位置了 |
[33:54] | That’s gotta be worth somethin’, right? | 这能够表达我的诚意了吧 |
[33:57] | Took me a minute. | 我思考了一阵 |
[33:59] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢你的提议 |
[34:01] | But I don’t do partners. | 但我不需要搭档 |
[34:03] | What would you have wished for… | 如果章节成功了 |
[34:06] | if that chapter had worked? | 你有什么愿望 |
[34:08] | I keep my fantasies to myself. | 我不和别人分享这些 |
[34:12] | Well, maybe I’ll see you again sometime soon. | 好吧 也许很快会再见面 |
[34:21] | Bobby, you’ve got some explaining to do. | 鲍比 你得好好解释下 |
[34:43] | You want me to turn it off? | 你想让我关掉吗 |
[34:45] | No, no, you can leave it, Bobby. | 不不 开着吧 鲍比 |
[34:49] | I’m really sorry, boss. | 我真的很抱歉 老大 |
[34:51] | She shot me. | 她开枪打了我 |
[34:54] | She shot you, Bobby? | 她开枪打了你 鲍比 |
[34:57] | Only in the shoulder. | 只打在肩膀上 |
[35:01] | I’ve been trying to motivate myself to get in there. | 我一直在努力让自己进去 |
[35:03] | I haven’t been able to move. | 但我动不了 |
[35:06] | She really wanted to come to the party. | 她真的很想去派对 |
[35:13] | Did you and her reconnect, at least? | 你们有没有和好呢 |
[35:17] | No, it didn’t work out. | 没有 没有成功 |
[35:21] | She had too much else on her mind. | 她心里有太多别的事了 |
[35:26] | Aren’t you gonna miss her, boss? | 你不想她吗 老大 |
[35:30] | You know what, Bobby? | 你知道吗 鲍比 |
[35:34] | Life is simple as hell until you bring on a partner. | 生活原本无比简单 直到有了搭档 |
[35:52] | Welcome back, subjects. | 欢迎回来 受试者 |
[35:54] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |