时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | 北约总部 比利时 布鲁塞尔 | |
[01:06] | Before we begin this negotiation, | 在谈判开始前 |
[01:09] | the temporary administrative adjunct assistant | 冰岛领事馆的 |
[01:13] | to the Consulate of Iceland, | 临时兼任行政助理 |
[01:16] | Snorri Agnarsson, will confirm his guilt. | 斯诺里·艾格纳森将承认他的罪行 |
[01:19] | Yes, I am guilty. | 没错 我有罪 |
[01:22] | – -I have prepared a small statement. | 我准备了简短的供词 |
[01:30] | “Thank you. Because of my incompetence, | “感谢各位 由于我的无能 |
[01:34] | I should be placed in the cone of a rocket | 我应被放入火箭 |
[01:38] | and launched into space, | 发射到太空 |
[01:40] | so that Ernie’s folk may punish me | 让欧尼的家人 |
[01:43] | in whatever manner they deem correct. | 任意处置我 |
[01:47] | Thank you.” | 谢谢” |
[01:51] | There’s a there there. | 这么做有道理 |
[01:53] | That Snorri be symbolically sacrificed to the aliens, | 牺牲斯诺里 把他交到外星人手上 |
[01:57] | the lamb that may prevent the Earth’s slaughter. | 如同献祭羊 也许能保护地球免遭屠杀 |
[02:07] | Does he deserve to die? | 他该死吗 |
[02:08] | He discovered Ernie, for crying out loud. | 他可是发现了欧尼的人 |
[02:11] | I feel as though I’ve lost a member of my family. | 我觉得仿佛是自己失去了一个家人 |
[02:15] | Ernie’s folk will want an explanation, | 欧尼的家人会想要一个解释 |
[02:17] | and they have a right to know what happened to little Ernie. | 他们有权知道欧尼的遭遇 |
[02:21] | Before I die, | 在我死前 |
[02:23] | may I please tell them? | 能否让我告诉他们 |
[02:25] | Good point. Explain yourself. | 有道理 你解释一下 |
[02:28] | Start the recording. | 开始录音 |
[02:30] | I was born not far from Reykjavik. | 我在冰岛首都雷克雅未克附近出生 |
[02:33] | My parents were afraid of me, | 我父母都怕我 |
[02:35] | and were emotionally withholding… | 没给我爱 |
[02:37] | Only the pertinent details. | 只说相关的细节 |
[02:39] | My mother was an Austrian Finnish Swede, | 我母亲是奥地利和芬兰裔瑞典人 |
[02:44] | and my father was Dutch-Italian-Icelandic, | 我父亲是有荷意血统的冰岛人 |
[02:47] | hence my unique accent. | 所以我的口音如此特别 |
[02:49] | Pertinent details regarding Ernie. | 只说跟欧尼有关的细节 |
[02:52] | While on a birding expedition, | 在一次观鸟考察中 |
[02:56] | I discovered teeny, tiny little Ernie, wounded. | 我发现了受伤的小欧尼 |
[03:00] | At first, I believed he was a huldufolk… | 起初 我以为他是小精灵 |
[03:04] | the little people. | 小矮人 |
[03:06] | He was two feet tall and humanoid in appearance, | 他只有两英尺高 外表跟人类很像 |
[03:09] | but he had this beautiful bluish exoskeleton | 但他有美丽的蓝色外骨骼 |
[03:14] | with fine orange decorative elements. | 上面还点缀着橙色的花纹 |
[03:17] | He was stunning. | 他美极了 |
[03:19] | I brought him home, I cared for him, I tit-fed him. | 我把他带回家 照顾他 喂他喝奶 |
[03:22] | I nursed him back to health. | 使他恢复健康 |
[03:24] | And then I notified Admiral Grimsson, | 然后我告诉了格里姆松上将 |
[03:26] | a birding friend of mine. | 我们常一起观鸟 |
[03:28] | Given current geo… | 鉴于当前地理上… |
[03:31] | political tensions… | 政治上的紧张局势 |
[03:39] | the goal was to craft an agreement | 我们打算制订协议 |
[03:42] | to safely introduce Ernie to the world. | 将欧尼安全介绍给世界 |
[03:45] | He told us his species would eliminate | 他告诉我们他的族人 |
[03:47] | every problem humanity has ever faced. | 会消除人类所有的难题 |
[03:50] | And did you believe what he said? | 你相信他的话吗 |
[03:52] | That he meant mankind no harm? | 相信他无意伤害人类 |
[03:54] | Yes. | 当然 |
[03:56] | He cured a cancer in Admiral Grimsson’s daughter, | 他治好了格里姆松上将女儿的癌症 |
[03:59] | and he talked General Banner | 他还向班纳将军 |
[04:01] | through the equation of arborization, | 解释了树枝状方程 |
[04:04] | a form of time and space travel. | 时空旅行的方式 |
[04:11] | Don’t worry, Sokolov. It’s all up here. | 别担心 索科洛夫 我都记着呢 |
[04:15] | Snorri, please continue. | 斯诺里 请你继续 |
[04:18] | We were preparing to make the announcement in the morning. | 我们本打算第二天早上公布消息 |
[04:21] | Tonight, we were celebrating. | 因为今晚我们要庆祝 |
[04:27] | I was drinking a gimlet, and Admiral Grimsson toasted. | 我喝鸡尾酒时 格里姆松上将敬酒了 |
[04:30] | I think he’s a very accomplished dancer. | 我觉得他跳舞很厉害 |
[04:33] | And Ernie was going to give a speech. | 欧尼本来要进行致辞 |
[05:05] | What happened next, Snorri? | 之后发生了什么 斯诺里 |
[05:27] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[05:32] | Mr. Agnarsson, could you please speak up? | 艾格纳森先生 你能大点声吗 |
[05:35] | I… | 我… |
[05:37] | I… | 我… |
[06:03] | I-I can’t… What are you saying? | 我听不懂 你说什么 |
[06:05] | I electrocuted him! | 我把他电死了 |
[06:17] | No, it was not on purpose! | 不 我不是故意的 |
[06:20] | It was a faulty microphone I provided him. | 是我给他的麦克风故障了 |
[06:24] | Or maybe it was my gimlet. Who knows? | 又或者是我的鸡尾酒 谁知道呢 |
[06:27] | But this is Snorri’s fault. | 但这就是斯诺里的错 |
[06:42] | Here, sir. | 给您 先生 |
[06:51] | We’ve received word that a large mass | 我们收到消息 有一个大质量物体 |
[06:54] | has moved past the moon | 刚经过月球 |
[06:56] | and a heat ray has been focused on the Earth. | 一束热射线正瞄准地球 |
[07:01] | It’s Ernie’s people. They’ve come back for revenge. | 是欧尼的族人 他们来复仇了 |
[07:05] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[07:08] | looks like the Earth is fucked. | 看来地球完了 |
[07:11] | – -Take Snorri away. | 把斯诺里带下去 |
[07:15] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry, Belgium. | 对不起 比利时 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry, Canada. | 对不起 加拿大 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry, Denmark. | 对不起 丹麦 |
[07:21] | I’m sorry, France. | 对不起 法国 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry, Germany. | 对不起 德国 |
[07:24] | I’m sorry, Iceland. | 对不起 冰岛 |
[07:26] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[07:29] | Which one are you? | 你是哪国代表 |
[07:31] | Luxembourg. | 卢森堡 |
[07:40] | I’m not seeing anything out of the ordinary. | 我没发现异常 |
[07:42] | Nor am I. | 我也没有 |
[07:43] | Safety Net’s fully engaged. They’re fine. | 安全网已启动 他们不会有事 |
[07:47] | How are our thermals? | 体温多少 |
[07:48] | Slightly elevated. Average of 99.1. | 略有升高 平均37.2℃ |
[07:51] | Exactly in line with C protocol. | 正符合C号协议 |
[07:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:08] | Maybe you misunderstood what Gertie said. | 也许你误会格蒂了 |
[08:11] | I know you build minds, dear, | 我知道你建造大脑 亲爱的 |
[08:13] | but I have been attuned to them my whole life. | 但我这辈子都在研究大脑 |
[08:16] | I understand what people are saying | 我比人们 |
[08:18] | better than they understand what they’re saying. | 更了解他们的内心 |
[08:20] | Your computer is suffering from pathological bereavement. | 你的电脑正遭受丧亲创伤 |
[08:23] | She’s cycling through delusional emotions. | 她幻想的情绪起起伏伏 |
[08:26] | In the time I sat with her, | 我跟她在一起时 |
[08:27] | she went from thinking she was a god, | 她一下认为自己是神 |
[08:29] | to thinking she was a subject in your trial, | 一下认为自己是你们的受试者 |
[08:31] | to weeping about being so lonely. | 一下又因为自己孤独而哭泣 |
[08:35] | I think she’s lost her mind. | 我觉得她疯了 |
[08:37] | So why did you leave? | 那你为何离开 |
[08:38] | Because she started talking about | 因为她开始说 |
[08:39] | keeping your subjects prisoner, | 要把受试者们关起来 |
[08:41] | about toying with them, hurting them. | 玩弄他们 伤害他们 |
[08:43] | I told her this was completely unacceptable. | 我跟她说这么做是大错特错 |
[08:45] | She got angry and threw me out. | 她就生气了 把我赶了出去 |
[08:47] | I mean, she literally threw me out the window. | 她真的把我从窗口扔了出去 |
[08:49] | I woke up when I hit the sidewalk. | 我跌到人行道上才醒来 |
[08:51] | I just went through another diagnostic. | 我刚刚才又诊断了一次 |
[08:57] | We’re nowhere near a Heinz catatonic horizon. | 我们离海因茨精神性紧张界限还远着呢 |
[09:00] | See? | 看见没 |
[09:02] | The subjects are fine. | 受试者都好好的 |
[09:04] | She’s not collecting McMurphies. | 她并没有收集麦克墨菲问题 |
[09:05] | The computer’s behavior is completely normal. | 电脑的表现完全正常 |
[09:08] | It’s usually the people who appear normal | 通常表面看起来最正常的人 |
[09:11] | who are feeling the most primal terror. | 内心才最恐惧 |
[09:13] | And what’s yours, Suzuki? | 你又恐惧什么 铃木 |
[09:15] | Mother, leave her alone. | 妈妈 别烦她 |
[09:16] | We’re trying to solve a problem here. | 我们正努力解决问题 |
[09:18] | What is your point? | 你想说什么 |
[09:19] | The point is, just because she’s your offspring | 就因为她是你的后代 |
[09:22] | doesn’t make it any less true. | 不代表我的话是错的 |
[09:24] | Stop covering for her. | 别再为她掩饰了 |
[09:27] | Take a look at your blind spot and do what’s right. | 快看看你们的盲点 做出正确的处理 |
[09:30] | – Mother! – What is at stake is too important. | -妈妈 -我们不能冒失败的风险 |
[09:36] | You think those pills are gonna fix you one day, don’t you? | 你认为那些药有一天能治愈你 是吗 |
[09:40] | The G.R.T.A. is not my offspring. | GRTA不是我的后代 |
[09:43] | She is a system I designed, | 她是我设计的一个系统 |
[09:45] | far more elegant and effective | 比你那些廉价的极乐理论 |
[09:48] | than any of your dime-store theories of bliss. | 都更高雅 高效 |
[09:51] | You were right. I was foolish to let her come here. | 你说得对 我让她来真傻 |
[09:54] | I wouldn’t trust a word this woman says. | 这女人说的话我一个字都不信 |
[09:56] | She’s trying to sabotage this trial because she’s jealous. | 她想破坏这个试验 因为她妒忌 |
[09:59] | She’s jealous of Gertie | 她妒忌格蒂 |
[10:00] | because she’ll help more people than she ever has, | 因为格蒂以后帮助的人 远比她这辈子帮的多 |
[10:03] | she’s jealous of you because you’ll be responsible for it, | 她妒忌你 因为那将是你的功劳 |
[10:06] | and she’s jealous of me because I have you. | 她还妒忌我 因为我拥有你 |
[10:20] | What a ridiculous speech. | 这番话真荒唐 |
[10:22] | Throw her out, James. | 把她赶出去 詹姆斯 |
[10:29] | You have to shut this trial down immediately. | 你必须立即终止试验 |
[10:33] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[10:35] | No, I can’t shut it down. | 我不能终止试验 |
[10:36] | If I shut it down now, everything will be lost. | 如果我这么做 会失去一切 |
[10:39] | The whole project would be dead. | 整个项目就完了 |
[10:42] | While I’m sure nothing would make you happier | 但我相信看到我前功尽弃 |
[10:44] | than to see my progress completely eradicated, Mother, | 你是最高兴不过了 妈妈 |
[10:48] | I must say, this is a little selfish | 我必须说 这有点自私 |
[10:49] | and a bit much, even for you. | 而且即便对你来说也太过分了 |
[10:52] | Why the mind? | 为什么选大脑 |
[10:54] | – What? – Jamie, why the mind? | -什么 -詹姆 为什么选大脑 |
[10:56] | Of all the professions you could have picked… | 有那么多专业可选择 |
[11:01] | why choose the one that I’m in? | 你为什么选了我所在的行业 |
[11:04] | I am a neurochemist. | 我是神经化学家 |
[11:07] | I am a medical doctor. | 我是一名医生 |
[11:09] | You’re not a very good medical doctor. | 你不是一个优秀的医生 |
[11:11] | You’re forgetting the Hippocratic Oath, if you ever knew it. | 你忘了希波克拉底誓言 前提是你知道有这事 |
[11:15] | “First do no harm.” | “不要伤害他人” |
[11:16] | You’re not protecting those people in there. | 你没有保护里面的那些人 |
[11:20] | – Stop diminishing me! – Why won’t you believe me? | -别再贬低我了 -你为什么不相信我 |
[11:22] | You call me, you ask me to come and help you. | 你打给我 叫我来帮你 |
[11:25] | Why won’t you ever listen to your mother? | 你为什么从不听你妈妈的话 |
[11:28] | Because you are an awful mother! | 因为你是个不称职的母亲 |
[11:33] | Because you left me alone, | 因为你丢下了我 |
[11:35] | and you drove my father away, | 把我爸爸赶走 |
[11:37] | and you slept in my bed way too much, | 你还老睡在我床上 |
[11:40] | and you said things that should never be said to a child. | 你还说过很多不该对孩子说的话 |
[11:44] | Ugh. And on the happiest day of my life, | 在我这辈子最快乐的那天 |
[11:46] | the day I was handed this lab, | 我得到这间实验室那天 |
[11:48] | the only thing that you could think to say to me | 你却只对我说了一句 |
[11:50] | was that my happiness was all just a fucking ill… illusion. | 我的快乐都他妈是幻觉 |
[12:00] | I can’t… | 我… |
[12:03] | I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[12:05] | Can’t see what? | 看不见什么 |
[12:06] | – I can’t see. – Well, I made it perfectly clear. | -我看不见了 -我说得很清楚 |
[12:08] | I’ve gone blind! | 我瞎了 |
[12:09] | – Oh. Well, just… – Oh, my God! | -你先… -天啊 |
[12:12] | – Calm down now. – I’ve gone blind! | -先冷静 -我瞎了 |
[12:13] | – Just take a deep breath. It’s… – I can’t see! | -深呼吸 -我看不见了 |
[12:16] | – No, it’s… – Azumi! | -这只是… -安住淳 |
[12:18] | It’s psychosomatic. Your eyes are perfectly good. | 这是心理作用引起的 你的眼睛没问题 |
[12:20] | I don’t believe in psychosomatic conditions. | 我不相信疾病由心理引起 |
[12:23] | Let– let me hug you. | 让我抱着你 |
[12:24] | – No! Don’t hug me. – Let me hug you. | -不 别抱我 -让我抱抱你 |
[12:25] | – Get off of me! – It will… | -放开我 -会… |
[12:27] | This is psychosomatic. | 这是心理作用引起的 |
[12:28] | You’ve maimed me! | 你把我变成残废 |
[12:30] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[12:45] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[12:47] | You’ve made me into a monster! | 你把我变成了怪物 |
[12:50] | I can’t see, Mom. | 我看不见了 妈妈 |
[12:51] | – Are you… – I need you to let go of me right now. | -你是不是… -你赶快放开我 |
[12:54] | – Please! – You don’t need those pills. | -求你了 -你不需要那些药 |
[12:57] | Took that man two whole days to blow this motherfucker up. | 那家伙花了整整两天才搞砸了 |
[13:00] | This will heal you. | 这能治愈你 |
[13:18] | You must die, Snorri. | 你必须死 斯诺里 |
[13:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:30] | I do not care if you are here to kill me. | 我不在乎你是不是来杀我的 |
[13:33] | I was already going to kill myself. | 我本来就准备自杀了 |
[13:36] | I am risking my cover to help you, Snorri. | 我冒着身份暴露的危险来救你 斯诺里 |
[13:46] | The CIA has ordered me to be your escort, | 中情局叫我来保护你 |
[13:50] | what with the looming alien invasion and all. | 鉴于外星人即将入侵地球什么的 |
[13:53] | That squishy little space man you killed | 你杀死的那个黏糊外星人 |
[13:55] | was not here to help humanity. | 不是来帮人类的 |
[13:57] | He and his species want to filet and sell humankind | 他和族人想把人类宰了 |
[14:02] | as exotic meats across the galaxy. | 当异星肉类卖到其他星球 |
[14:05] | He was here to kill us all. | 他是来杀我们的 |
[14:07] | And unfortunately, the little fucker | 不幸的是 在你电爆他前 |
[14:09] | passed the codes on the Banner before you popped him. | 他已经把密码告诉班纳了 |
[14:11] | No! | 不 |
[14:12] | Forbidden speech about my dear friend Ernie! | 不许你这么说我的朋友欧尼 |
[14:16] | He was the most gentle, empathic, kind little friend I ever had. | 他是我这辈子最温柔 有同情心和善良的朋友 |
[14:21] | He was a babe, he was beautiful. | 他就是个小宝宝 美极了 |
[14:23] | – God. – We would walk along the sand, | -老天 -我们会在沙滩漫步 |
[14:26] | and he would tell me secrets about the stars. | 他会告诉我星星的秘密 |
[14:30] | Well, none of it was true. | 这些都不是真的 |
[14:32] | And that’s not all. | 而且不止如此 |
[14:41] | You’re not human. Yes, you have a human body, | 你不是人类 你是有人类的肉体 |
[14:44] | but your consciousness is alien. | 但你的意识是外星人 |
[14:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:49] | Just sit still. | 坐着别动 |
[14:53] | Your true self is here to stop Ernie. | 真正的你是来阻止欧尼的 |
[14:57] | Snorri’s just your cover. | 斯诺里只是你的卧底身份 |
[14:59] | There’s a whole other person underneath him. | 在这身皮肉之下有另一个人 |
[15:09] | You just can’t remember. | 你只是不记得了 |
[15:13] | Lucky I’m here to wake you up. | 幸好我来唤醒你了 |
[15:16] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:17] | No idea. Most of my memories were wiped | 不知道 我大部分记忆都被清除了 |
[15:19] | when I was tortured by the CIA | 中情局折磨过我 |
[15:21] | and turned into a killing machine. | 并把我变成了杀人机器 |
[15:26] | So neither of us know who we truly are. | 这么说我们都不知道自己真正的身份 |
[15:31] | We are the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[15:33] | Correct. | 没错 |
[15:34] | Now I have to get you to the extragalactic radio | 现在我得带你到外星系电台 |
[15:37] | so we can unlock a portal for your forces. | 为你的部队打开传送门 |
[15:42] | This is too much to process for Snorri. | 斯诺里难以理解那么多信息 |
[15:49] | All right, let’s think. | 好吧 我想想 |
[15:54] | Tell me what the Icelandic word Utangotta means. | 告诉我冰岛语的”Utangotta”是什么意思 |
[16:00] | – It means something is amiss. – No. | -意思是某件事错了 -不 |
[16:04] | Tell me what it means to you. | 告诉我对你来说是什么意思 |
[16:06] | To Snorri, it means… | 对斯诺里 这个词代表 |
[16:13] | every relationship I have had, | 我人生中的每一段关系 |
[16:17] | old or new… | 不管新的或旧的 |
[16:20] | has somehow been false. | 都是虚假的 |
[16:24] | And I’ve always felt invisible… | 我一直觉得自己是隐形人 |
[16:29] | hidden from the world… | 世人都看不见我 |
[16:32] | like an Egyptian nightjar. | 就像埃及夜鹰一样 |
[16:36] | And all of this makes me tremendously… | 这一切现在让我感到 |
[16:40] | sad right now. | 无比悲伤 |
[16:43] | There it is. | 来了 |
[16:45] | The nosebleed. | 流鼻血了 |
[16:47] | Good sign. | 好迹象 |
[17:00] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:01] | Wow, you are very good at gun! | 你开枪好厉害 |
[17:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:10] | We’re losing him! | 他要逃了 |
[17:13] | Get me one. | 给我一把 |
[17:14] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[17:16] | – Thank you. – Who are these people? | -谢谢 -这些人是谁 |
[17:18] | Oh, I call ’em inner demons. | 我叫他们心魔 |
[17:20] | It seems like you got some too. | 看来你也有一些 |
[17:32] | Yes! | 爽 |
[17:37] | – -Back up. | 退后 |
[17:39] | You have an unusual amount of demons following you, Snorri. | 追杀你的心魔还真不少 斯诺里 |
[17:59] | It is hotter than the Reykjadalur spring! | 这简直比雷克雅未克的春天还热 |
[18:01] | Oh, that’ll be the heat ray. | 是热射线的关系 |
[18:07] | I killed lots of men! | 我杀了好多人 |
[18:08] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[18:23] | You are very good. | 你很厉害 |
[18:25] | – You’re good! – Duck! | -真厉害 -低头 |
[18:29] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[18:30] | All right, we’re going to level negative 65. | 好了 我们要去负65层 |
[18:33] | There is no such thing as level negative 65. | 才没有什么负65层 |
[18:36] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[18:37] | Wait. They changed it. | 等等 他们改了 |
[18:42] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[18:47] | Thank you for such an exhilarating experience. | 谢谢你带我参与这场激动的体验 |
[18:51] | I must visit your Texas. | 我必须去你们得州看看了 |
[18:55] | Not in here, Snorri. | 别在这开枪 斯诺里 |
[18:57] | You’re an exciting woman! | 你真让人激动 |
[18:59] | Very fun! | 很有趣 |
[19:12] | Are you sure our temperature readings are accurate? | 你确定温度读数是准确的吗 |
[19:16] | Five-by-five on all my readouts. | 我这边所有读数器上都是12.8度 |
[19:29] | Give me a true mercury reading. | 告诉我水银温度计准确示数 |
[19:33] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[19:34] | That’s impossible. It’s 140 degrees. | 这不可能 是60度 |
[19:41] | Where are our alarms? | 警报怎么没响 |
[19:43] | The feedback data is not reliable. | 反馈数据不可靠 |
[19:47] | For fuck’s sake. | 上帝啊 |
[19:49] | She’s locked us in. | 她把我们锁外面了 |
[19:57] | Oh, shit. Everyone, get in your pods. | 该死 所有人 赶紧回舱里 |
[20:05] | Now! | 快点 |
[20:08] | All right, you heard Carl. Everybody… | 你们听到卡尔说的了 各位… |
[20:12] | – We got smoke. – Carl, I know. | -冒烟了 -卡尔 我知道 |
[20:14] | I need you to manually trigger the emergency ventilation system. | 我需要你手动触发紧急通风系统 |
[20:17] | – How? – I’ll talk you through it. | -怎么做 -我告诉你 |
[20:18] | Go to the mainframe. | 去主机那里 |
[20:19] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[20:25] | – -Gasumasuku. | 防毒面具 |
[20:34] | To trigger the emergency ventilation system, | 要想触发紧急通风系统 |
[20:36] | you have to enter the override sequence. | 你得输入过载序列 |
[20:38] | On my mark. Gamma, gamma, pulse, enter. | 准备好 伽马 伽马 脉冲 回车 |
[20:43] | – Got it. – Check their pulses. | -好了 -检查他们的脉搏 |
[20:48] | – They’re alive. – Good. | -他们还活着 -好 |
[20:49] | Now Gertie needs a timeout. Pull the red override knob. | 现在格蒂需要休息了 拉那个红色过载拉手 |
[20:58] | Holy fucking shit! | 我操 |
[21:08] | Code epsilon. | 代号艾普斯隆 |
[21:12] | Ah! Azumi! | 安住淳 |
[21:13] | Now, have any Soviets had access to your rectum? | 有没有苏联人碰过你的直肠 |
[21:17] | My rectum? | 我的直肠 |
[21:29] | God Almighty. | 我的天 |
[21:32] | – Who was she? – Now, I need you to stand still. | -她是谁 -我需要你站着别动 |
[21:35] | You understand? It’s time to retrieve the recall trigger. | 明白吗 该取出回忆触发器了 |
[21:39] | You are going to insert this into my body cavities? | 你要把这东西插进我的腹腔 |
[21:42] | – No. – This is madness. | -不 -真是疯了 |
[21:44] | I loved Ernie. | 我爱欧尼 |
[21:46] | If I was a secret agent, I would know I was a secret agent. | 如果我是特工 我自己肯定知道 |
[21:50] | It’s in the knee. It’s in the knee! | 在膝盖里 在膝盖里 |
[21:52] | You’re stronger than you think. | 你比自己想象的更强大 |
[21:55] | You remember when you were nine | 你记得自己九岁时 |
[21:56] | and you accidentally electrocuted Freyja with that car battery? | 不小心用汽车电池电死了弗雷亚吗 |
[21:59] | That was a test run. | 那是一次测试 |
[22:01] | Out. Out. | 出来 出来 |
[22:04] | Out! | 出来 |
[22:23] | Popcorn problems. | 爆米花问题 |
[22:27] | Hey, buddy, you like nuts? Yeah. | 伙计 你喜欢坚果吗 |
[22:30] | Yeah, you’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[22:32] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[22:33] | And you’re my best friend, and you’re my best friend too. | 你是我最好的朋友 你也是 |
[22:36] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[22:40] | It’s me, Annie. | 是我 安妮 |
[22:43] | What happened to your accent? | 你的口音怎么没了 |
[22:44] | We are in a test. | 我们在一次试验中 |
[22:46] | We are in the lab. | 我们在实验室里 |
[22:48] | – No, we’re in NATO. – That is not what’s happening. | -不 我们在北约 -不是这么回事 |
[22:50] | I turned into the hawk. | 我变成了一只鹰 |
[22:52] | I came here to warn you. | 我来警告你 |
[22:54] | This is the confrontation. | 这是对峙阶段 |
[22:56] | The computer is all effed up. | 电脑已经乱套了 |
[22:59] | What computer? | 什么电脑 |
[23:00] | You made a deal with her to never wake up. | 你与她做了笔交易 答应永远不醒过来 |
[23:05] | Sir. | 长官 |
[23:06] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[23:08] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be the one to give you a nosebleed. | 抱歉 我不是那个让你流鼻血的人 |
[23:11] | But she’s more real to you now. | 但她对你来说现在更真实了 |
[23:12] | – How do you two know each other? – In good time. | -你们怎么认识彼此 -以后再说 |
[23:15] | Good work wakin’ him up. | 把他唤醒了 干得好 |
[23:17] | Next we got to make you see the light. | 下一步 我们要让你看到光 |
[23:21] | Oh, the nexus is rumbling. | 核心在轰轰作响 |
[23:22] | This whole fuckin’ shitshow. Let’s go. | 真是一出闹剧 我们走 |
[23:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:26] | Don’t know why our host hasn’t shown her face. | 不知道为什么幕后黑手还不露面 |
[23:28] | – So many goddamn mysteries! – Hey. How do you know him? | -太多秘密了 -你怎么认识他的 |
[23:31] | He’s my handler. | 他是我的训练人 |
[23:33] | Hope you don’t mind the smell of house pets. | 希望你们别介意宠物的味道 |
[23:41] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[23:42] | This is where she keeps her long-term patients. | 这是她保存长期病患的地方 |
[23:44] | Who does? | 谁 |
[23:45] | Gertie, the computer. | 格蒂 那台电脑 |
[23:48] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[23:48] | She keeps them as her entourage for | 她粉碎你们的映像时 |
[23:50] | when she crashes your reflections. | 会把他们留做跟班 |
[23:52] | But really, they’re prisoners. | 但实际上 他们是囚犯 |
[23:53] | All of ’em brain-dead up in the real world. | 他们在现实世界中都已脑死亡 |
[23:55] | She told me she was gonna keep you. | 她告诉我她要留住你 |
[23:59] | Then you made a deal with her to stay. | 然后你跟她做了笔交易 选择留下 |
[24:05] | You were with your sister. | 你当时跟你妹妹在一起 |
[24:07] | You were about to say goodbye. | 你正想告别 |
[24:14] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[24:17] | Annie, your nose is bleeding. | 安妮 你在流鼻血 |
[24:23] | Where would I find Gertie, if I needed to talk to her? | 如果我想和格蒂谈谈 我该去哪找她 |
[24:27] | The elevator should get you to her. | 电梯能带你找到她 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry. | 失陪 |
[24:35] | – Annie, wait. – Let her go. | -安妮 等等 -让她去 |
[24:37] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[24:39] | – She always leaves. – It’s okay, she got you here. | -她总是离开 -没事的 她带你到这了 |
[24:42] | Besides, if you get distracted by her, we’re all dead. | 再说 如果你被她分心 我们就都死定了 |
[24:45] | Listen. God, fuck. | 听着 天啊 |
[24:48] | If you really wanna help her… | 如果你真想帮她 |
[24:50] | the best thing you do is come with me. | 你最该做的就是跟我来 |
[24:53] | If you fail, her brain is fried up in the lab just like yours. | 如果你失败了 你和她的脑子都会在实验室被烧焦 |
[25:05] | Let’s go. Oh, come on. | 我们走 快点 |
[25:08] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[25:33] | Azumi! | 安住淳 |
[25:36] | Azumi, what the fuck is going on? | 安住淳 到底怎么回事 |
[25:39] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[25:42] | I’ve been blinded by my mother’s toxic love. | 我被我妈有毒的爱弄瞎了 |
[25:45] | I have no control whatsoever. | 我无法控制 |
[25:47] | What’s happening, James? | 怎么回事 詹姆斯 |
[25:49] | It’s a code epsilon. | 是代号艾普斯隆 |
[25:50] | I was right. I was right. I was right. I was right. | 我是对的 我是对的 我是对的 我是对的 |
[25:54] | Would you be quiet, please? | 你能安静点吗 |
[25:55] | We’re trapped in here. It’s Gertie. | 我们被困在这了 是格蒂干的 |
[25:59] | Shut down the power, including the emergency backup. | 关掉电源 包括紧急备用电源 |
[26:02] | But, James, I don’t think you understand the implications | 但是詹姆斯 我不觉得你明白如果我们 |
[26:05] | if we shut down during code epsilon. | 在代号艾普斯隆期间关掉电源 有什么后果 |
[26:10] | Fuck this fucking heat. You’re not hot? | 真他妈热 你不热吗 |
[26:13] | It took me a bit of time, | 我花了点时间 |
[26:14] | but I figured out a way to deactivate Gertie. | 但总算弄明白了怎么关闭格蒂 |
[26:16] | We’re gonna have to do it fast. | 我们行动要快 |
[26:18] | Actually, you are. I can’t do a fuckin’ Rubik’s Cube. | 事实上主要是你 我可玩不来破魔方 |
[26:22] | Here it is. Sit down. | 到了 坐好 |
[26:33] | I’m tired of you trying to run away. | 我受够了你总想逃跑了 |
[26:43] | The minute Robert died, I felt the wind. | 罗伯特死的瞬间 我感到了风 |
[26:47] | I never felt wind before. | 我之前从没感到过 |
[26:50] | And it was cold, it blew right through me. | 如此冰冷 直接穿透我 |
[26:53] | Do you know that feeling? | 你知道那种感觉吗 |
[26:56] | Sure, of course. | 当然 |
[27:02] | You’re controlling all of this, aren’t you? | 你控制着这一切 是吧 |
[27:06] | I’m not really in control of this place. | 我没有实际控制这个地方 |
[27:09] | But we’re safe, still, right? | 但我们还是安全的吧 |
[27:12] | You said you’d stay with me. | 你说过你会留下陪我 |
[27:14] | We made a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[27:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:20] | But I changed my mind. | 但我改主意了 |
[27:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:28] | Because it was a bad deal. | 因为那是笔糟糕的交易 |
[27:31] | I make bad deals all the time. | 我总是做糟糕的交易 |
[27:35] | You knew that… | 你知道… |
[27:37] | and you used that. | 并利用了这一点 |
[27:39] | But I don’t want to pretend Ellie didn’t die. | 但我不想假装埃莉没有死 |
[27:45] | Not anymore. | 不能再这样了 |
[27:49] | It’s the same story every time, and I am sick of it. | 每次都是同样的故事 我受够了 |
[27:53] | So please… | 拜托 |
[27:56] | Please let me go. | 求你让我走吧 |
[28:00] | When will I stop feeling this way about Robert? | 我什么时候能停止对罗伯特的这种感觉 |
[28:05] | You won’t. | 听不了 |
[28:08] | You’re always gonna feel this way. | 这种感觉会伴随着你 |
[28:12] | You’re just gonna have to figure out how to adjust around it. | 你只能学会如何调整接受 |
[28:15] | I’ve looked into 882 minds. | 我看遍了882个心灵 |
[28:17] | I don’t know how I’m supposed to adjust to that. | 我不知道要如何调整 |
[28:20] | Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[28:22] | Take me to my sister. | 带我去见我妹妹 |
[28:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:36] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:36] | It’s an intergalactic radio. | 是个星际电台 |
[28:40] | Really, it’s a backdoor link to Lab C’s security system. | 但实际上是C实验室安全系统的后门链接 |
[28:45] | Come on, take this off. | 来 把它摘掉 |
[28:48] | I need you to focus. Come on. | 我需要你专心 |
[28:53] | Solve this, and it should unlock the doors for them upstairs. | 拼好这个 就能开楼上的门 |
[28:56] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[28:59] | Six sides, six stages. | 六个面 六个阶段 |
[29:31] | Save them. This is what we always talk about, | 拯救他们 这就是我们一直所说的 |
[29:34] | this is what the training was for. | 这就是我们训练的目的 |
[29:35] | Save the world. Save Annie. | 拯救世界 拯救安妮 |
[29:40] | Save yourself. | 拯救你自己 |
[29:43] | …shut down the… | 关闭… |
[29:46] | What’ll happen to you? | 那你怎么办 |
[29:49] | I’ll stay for now. | 我暂时留下 |
[29:52] | But that’s better for you. | 这样对你更好 |
[29:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:59] | You always thought of me as the brother you wish you had, right? | 你总把我当做期待中的哥哥 对吧 |
[30:05] | Maybe I’m that. | 也许我就是 |
[30:07] | Or maybe my purpose was just to get you to this moment. | 也或许我只是为了引你到这一刻而存在 |
[30:15] | – I don’t understand. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -我不明白 -没关系 没关系 |
[30:19] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:20] | Come on, don’t get distracted. | 加油 别分心 |
[30:35] | You found me again. | 你又找到我了 |
[30:39] | Took me a while. | 花了一阵子 |
[30:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:44] | That’s why I’m still here. | 所以我还在这等你 |
[30:51] | So, what do you wanna say? | 你想说什么 |
[30:59] | I, um… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry that I was drunk at your funeral. | 抱歉我在你的葬礼上喝醉了 |
[31:06] | I’m sorry I lost Groucho. | 抱歉我把格鲁乔弄丢了 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry I’m such a shitty dog-sitter. | 抱歉我看狗看得很差劲 |
[31:14] | None of that stuff matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[31:21] | I’m sorry I was so awful to you at the motel. | 抱歉我在旅馆对你态度很糟糕 |
[31:27] | I was afraid. | 我害怕了 |
[31:31] | Why wouldn’t you take the picture? | 你为什么不拍那张照片 |
[31:36] | Um, I… | 我… |
[31:38] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[31:40] | Yes, you do. | 你知道 |
[31:44] | We always get to this spot, | 我们总是说到这里 |
[31:47] | but we never get past it. | 却从来没说下去 |
[31:49] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:54] | It means… | 意思是 |
[31:56] | say what you really mean. | 说出你真正的想法 |
[32:02] | I wouldn’t take the picture | 我不想拍那张照片 |
[32:03] | because it broke my heart that you were leaving New York, and… | 是因为一想到你要离开纽约了 我就很难过 |
[32:07] | I wasn’t gonna get to see you anymore. | 我就不能再见到你了 |
[32:13] | You were the only one who knew all my stories. | 只有你知道我所有的故事 |
[32:17] | You were the only person that knew about Mom. | 只有你知道母亲的所有故事 |
[32:26] | How am I supposed to do this? | 我该怎么做 |
[32:30] | Remember what you told me… | 记得妈离开的那天 |
[32:33] | the day that Mom left? | 你是怎么告诉我的吗 |
[32:36] | We walked back to the house, | 我们回到屋 |
[32:38] | and you showed me how to bake that cake? | 你教我怎么烤蛋糕 |
[32:42] | I don’t want to say that. | 我不想说那句话 |
[32:45] | That’s not gonna work for me. | 别跟我来这一套 |
[32:49] | I’m tired too. | 我也累了 |
[32:54] | I wanna go. | 我想走了 |
[33:03] | I said, “Sometimes people leave and we don’t know why.” | 我说 “有时人就是会离开 我们也不知道原因” |
[34:03] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[34:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:30] | – I said kill the power. – I can’t give that order. | -我说切断电源 -我不能下这个指令 |
[34:33] | If we shut down in a code epsilon, | 如果我们在代号艾普斯隆期间关闭 |
[34:35] | the servers and drives will all self-immolate. | 服务器和硬盘都会自动销毁 |
[34:39] | All 73 iterations. | 所有73次迭代 |
[34:41] | We will have a complete core meltdown. | 核心会完全崩溃 |
[34:45] | If you won’t do it, | 如果你不这样做 |
[34:47] | then I’ll do it myself. | 那我亲自来 |
[34:58] | There. | 那边 |
[35:01] | Clear, clear, clear. | 让开 让开 让开 |
[35:03] | Save yourselves. | 别挡路 |
[35:07] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[35:08] | This is your life’s work. | 这是你的毕生心血 |
[35:10] | The people in that room, they signed their consent. | 房间里的那些人 他们签了同意书 |
[35:12] | The knew what they were risking. | 他们知道所冒的风险 |
[35:15] | Don’t sacrifice the world’s pain for six McMurphies. | 别为了区区六个麦克墨菲案例 就抛弃世界的痛苦 |
[35:23] | I have to kill my simulated mother, Azumi. | 我必须杀掉我的模拟母亲 安住淳 |
[35:49] | God fucking damn it! | 真该死 |
[35:52] | She’s disabled everything. | 她禁用了一切 |
[35:55] | There’s no protocol for this. | 没有应对这种情况的协议 |
[35:58] | See? It’s not easy to kill a mother’s love. | 看见没 母爱没那么容易熄灭 |
[36:01] | You’re… | 你… |
[36:03] | I told him about that. You know? | 我之前告诉过他 |
[36:06] | – Azumi! – You’re in trouble up there. | -安住淳 -你遇到麻烦了 |
[36:08] | This is what you’ve been practicing for. | 这就是我训练你的目的 |
[36:10] | – You’ve been practicing your whole life. – Almost got it. | -你毕生都在为此练习 -快好了 |
[36:12] | Only two sides left, Owen. Come on. You got the bottom. | 只剩两面了 欧文 底面已经好了 |
[36:16] | Build up those sides. | 把那些面拼好 |
[36:20] | Save ’em, Owen! | 拯救他们 欧文 |
[36:23] | You got the cross. | 你能办到 |
[36:25] | Nicely executed! | 干得漂亮 |
[36:41] | She’s compliant. | 她顺从了 |
[36:43] | “Subject One saves the day.” | “受试者一号拯救了一切” |
[36:48] | Azumi, come here. Come here. | 安住淳 过来 过来 |
[36:52] | Take me to the mainframe. | 带我去主机那里 |
[37:01] | It’s the next one. | 是下一块 |
[37:07] | She’s watching us, James. | 她在观察我们 詹姆斯 |
[37:10] | If we’re gonna do this, we have to do it fast. | 如果我们要这样做 动作要快 |
[37:17] | You must follow the sequence! | 你必须遵照顺序 |
[37:22] | Guide me to the digital fascia. | 告诉我数码线组在哪 |
[37:30] | No! Don’t pull that. | 不 别拔那个 |
[37:34] | Here. | 这里 |
[37:37] | Where am I? | 这是什么 |
[37:40] | Silicon temporal housing. | 硅制临时外壳 |
[37:44] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[37:46] | please don’t punish me because I’m sad. | 请别因为我难过而惩罚我 |
[38:04] | I think I can see. | 我能看见了 |
[38:08] | I can see. | 我能看见了 |
[38:10] | Dr. Fujita… | 藤田博士 |
[38:13] | are you going to put me under? | 你要让我沉睡吗 |
[38:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:22] | Will I ever wake up again? | 我还会再醒来吗 |
[38:31] | Separating the Boolean thalamus… | 将布尔丘脑 |
[38:36] | from the stochastic prefrontal cortex. | 从随机前脑皮质分离 |
[39:28] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[39:30] | I tried to help her. | 我试过帮她 |
[39:40] | I failed. | 我没做到 |
[40:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:54] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹呢 |
[41:00] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |