时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Annie, are you okay? | 安妮 你没事吧 |
[00:46] | Not now, Owen. | 等会再说 欧文 |
[00:51] | What? What? They’re awake? | 什么 什么 他们醒了 |
[00:55] | They’re not dead? | 他们没死 |
[00:57] | They’re alive. You woke up! | 他们还活着 你们醒了 |
[00:59] | Were we not supposed to? | 我们不该醒吗 |
[01:01] | – Hello. – Congratulations. | -你好 -恭喜 |
[01:03] | – So nice of you to come. – Congratulations. | -感谢你来参加 -恭喜 |
[01:06] | – Good to see you. You look wonderful. – Congratulations. | -很高兴见到你 你看上去真棒 -恭喜 |
[01:09] | Hello, hello. So good to see you, yes. | 你好 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[01:11] | Are you feeling pure, unaffected joy? | 感受到纯净 自然的愉悦了吗 |
[01:18] | Why are they all staring at us? | 为什么他们盯着我们看 |
[01:19] | – Like we’re in a zoo. – No, like cattle… | -好像动物园看猴似的 -像在看 |
[01:23] | in a slaughterhouse. | 待宰的牲畜 |
[01:26] | Fuck the Evens. | 傻逼偶数受试者 |
[01:27] | I’m a big fan. I have all your books. | 我是你的粉丝 你的书我都有 |
[01:28] | Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[01:32] | You’ve just completed the 73rd iteration… | 你们刚完成了ULP的… |
[01:36] | of the ULP. | 第73次迭代 |
[01:38] | It’s been a complete success. | 大获成功 |
[01:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜各位 |
[01:44] | You’re healed. | 你痊愈了 |
[01:48] | Years of work… | 数年的努力 |
[01:50] | years of research… | 数年的探索 |
[01:52] | hundreds of millions invested. | 投入了数亿元 |
[01:56] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[01:58] | You can speak to them that way, | 你可以跟他们这么说话 |
[02:00] | but you cannot speak to me that way. | 但不能跟我这样说话 |
[02:03] | Perhaps you know me from my books, my radio program. | 也许从我的书籍 电台节目 你听说过我 |
[02:06] | I’m globally recognized. | 我在全球都很有名 |
[02:10] | My technicians cannot locate the consciousness you created. | 我的技术人员无法定位你所创造的意识 |
[02:14] | They believe she may have slipped away. | 他们觉得她可能溜走了 |
[02:17] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[02:20] | She no longer exists. | 她不复存在了 |
[02:22] | Muramoto’s family intends to file a lawsuit. | 村本博士的家人打算起诉 |
[02:26] | – I intend to sue as well. – Good for you. | -我也打算起诉 -好样的 |
[02:28] | You stole my mind from me for profit. | 你把我的心灵偷走了 谋取利益 |
[02:32] | The combination of hubris and idiocy is inconceivable. | 你的傲慢和愚蠢让人难以置信 |
[02:36] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[02:37] | I advise that you never allow | 我建议你永远别再 |
[02:39] | my son to practice in this industry again. | 让我儿子从事这个行业 |
[02:42] | For his sake, as well as all of humanity. | 为了他好 也是为了全人类 |
[02:45] | I assure you, he will not. | 你放心 他不会了 |
[02:50] | Fine. | 行 |
[02:53] | Do you have anything to say for yourself? | 你们还有什么想为自己辩解的吗 |
[02:57] | I believe I’ve… | 我相信… |
[02:59] | said everything that I… | 我已经说了所有… |
[03:02] | needed to say. | 想说的了 |
[03:07] | Fine. | 好 |
[03:14] | – Well, Mother, I… – Yes. | -母亲 我… -嗯 |
[03:16] | – I suppose… – Yes. | -我想… -嗯 |
[03:19] | You and I could share a very brief… | 你和我可以抽空一起吃个 |
[03:23] | lunch together sometime. | 非常简短的午餐 |
[03:27] | I’m leaving the country. | 我要出国了 |
[03:28] | I’m going on a 47-city book tour, all seven continents. | 我要去七大洲的47个城市巡回签售 |
[03:35] | So you and I won’t be seeing each other again… | 所以你我不会再见面了… |
[03:39] | for… | 近期 |
[03:40] | quite some time. | 都不会了 |
[03:43] | Until then. | 来日再会 |
[03:44] | Until then. | 来日再会 |
[03:50] | Your idiocy regarding the ULP may be useful to me… | 你们对ULP的愚蠢可能对我有用 |
[03:55] | in a private matter. | 非公开上讲 |
[04:06] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[04:08] | I’m sorry I said all that stuff. | 很抱歉我说了那些话 |
[04:10] | There was never a guy with a van. | 根本没有什么开厢型车的男人 |
[04:11] | I would never hurt your daughter. | 我绝对不会伤害你女儿 |
[04:13] | I hope it was worth it. | 希望你这样做值得 |
[04:15] | Remember your NDA. | 记住保密协议的内容 |
[04:19] | – Thanks. – Remember your NDA. | -谢谢 -记住保密协议的内容 |
[04:22] | Please remember you signed an NDA. | 请牢记你是签过保密协议的 |
[04:25] | Remember your NDA. | 记住保密协议的内容 |
[04:27] | – -Remember you signed an NDA. | 请记住你签过保密协议 |
[04:30] | – – Remember your NDA. | 记住保密协议的内容 |
[04:45] | I know you’re probably still processing all that. | 我知道你可能还在消化之前的事 |
[04:52] | I just wanted to let you know I’m… | 我只想让你知道 |
[04:56] | I’m gonna leave you alone. | 我不会来烦你了 |
[04:57] | I won’t, like, follow you around in regular life. | 我不会在现实生活中到处跟着你 |
[05:00] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | I won’t make more of this than it was. | 我不会小题大做 |
[05:07] | I didn’t think you were going to. | 我没觉得你会这样做 |
[05:11] | I have a problem with that. I… | 我有这个毛病 我… |
[05:14] | I get weird. | 我会变得奇怪 |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:22] | If that’s what you think. | 如果你真这么想 |
[05:26] | Bye, Annie. | 再见 安妮 |
[05:27] | Bye, Owen. | 再见 欧文 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry about… | 我很抱歉… |
[05:47] | everything. | 发生了一切 |
[05:51] | I know it wasn’t easy to bring me back. | 我知道带我回来不轻松 |
[05:54] | It was the only choice. | 当时别无选择 |
[05:56] | The calculation failed, | 计算失败了 |
[05:57] | but I believe it would have failed in any case. | 但我觉得无论如何它都会失败 |
[06:01] | I was the one who created an… | 我才是那个给格蒂 |
[06:03] | intolerable situation for Gertie. | 制造出难以忍受的窘境的人 |
[06:08] | The work you did with the GRTA was remarkable… | 你对GRTA所做的工作是非凡的 |
[06:13] | Azumi. | 安住淳 |
[06:15] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[06:17] | Gertie was the real project. | 格蒂才是真正的项目 |
[06:38] | Room E, phase three? | E房间 第三阶段 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:41] | Remarkable work they’re doing up there. | 他们做的工作很了不起 |
[06:49] | I’m starting to think that your kiss, | 我开始在想 也许是你的吻 |
[06:51] | not my mother’s behavior, was the catalyst for my… | 而不是我母亲的行为 才导致了 |
[06:55] | temporary failure of my visual cortex. | 我的视觉皮质暂时崩溃 |
[06:58] | During my hysterical blindness, I had this… | 在我失控失明的这段时间 我看到… |
[07:02] | vision that… | 一片景象 |
[07:05] | An internally generated vision… | 内部生成的景象 |
[07:15] | It’s called a fantasy, James. | 那叫幻想 詹姆斯 |
[07:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:19] | A fantasy. | 幻想 |
[07:22] | You and I were at sea. | 你和我在海上 |
[07:27] | You were my first mate… | 你是我的大副 |
[07:29] | and nurturing life partner… | 也是培育我的人生伴侣 |
[07:33] | and we were on a journey. | 我们在一段旅程 |
[07:36] | To where? | 去哪 |
[07:38] | The lost city of Atlantis. | 失落的亚特兰蒂斯 |
[07:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:47] | It’s just I don’t like boats. | 只是我不喜欢船 |
[08:18] | Can I give you a lift somewhere? | 我能载你去个地方吗 |
[08:22] | You know how to drive? | 你会开车 |
[08:30] | My therapist told me it might help. | 我的心理诊疗师说那也许有帮助 |
[08:33] | Yes. | 好 |
[08:35] | That sounds… | 听上去… |
[08:37] | most excellent. | 棒极了 |
[08:42] | – -James, it’s this one. | 詹姆斯 是这辆 |
[08:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:41] | There’s no greater tragedy than the destruction of a family. | 没有比家庭破灭更悲惨的悲剧了 |
[09:44] | You can be the one to hold them all together. | 你可以成为他们的粘合剂 |
[09:46] | – Daddy! – Daddy’s Home. | -爸爸 -爸爸回家了 |
[09:48] | Share your joy with others and make yourself feel whole again. | 与他人分享你的喜悦 让自己重新感到完整 |
[11:00] | – I thought it was gonna be everyone. – Just me. | -我以为大家都会来呢 -只有我 |
[11:05] | You look nice. | 你看上去不错 |
[11:07] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[11:09] | – You don’t have to be worried. – I’m not worried. | -你不必担心 -我没担心 |
[11:12] | You’re worried I’m gonna ruin Jed’s trial, and I’m not, okay? | 你担心我会毁掉杰德的庭审 我不会的 |
[11:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:16] | I think you’re going to tell the truth and help him. | 我觉得你会讲出真相 帮助他 |
[11:21] | It makes me proud. | 为你感到骄傲 |
[11:25] | Can’t I be proud? | 我不能骄傲吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah, you can. Sorry. | 你可以 抱歉 |
[11:34] | By the way, has… | 对了 有… |
[11:37] | anyone… | 没有人 |
[11:39] | approached you and tried | 找你 劝你 |
[11:40] | to get you to change your story about Jed? | 改变对杰德故事的说法 |
[11:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:47] | Have you encountered any strangers | 你遇到过什么陌生人 |
[11:51] | trying to manipulate you? | 想要试图操纵你吗 |
[11:52] | Because I’ve heard that sometimes these women | 因为我听说 有时候 |
[11:55] | who make false accusations against the wealthy | 那些诬告有钱人的女人 |
[11:58] | will sometimes hire people to… | 会专门雇人 |
[12:00] | to intimidate and confuse witnesses. | 威胁和诱导证人 |
[12:05] | I think there’s even a service. | 甚至专门有这项服务 |
[12:10] | No strangers, no. | 没有陌生人 没有 |
[12:15] | Would you describe your brother as a good person? | 你会把你哥哥形容成一个好人吗 |
[12:19] | Yes. | 会 |
[12:24] | Yes? | 会 |
[12:25] | Have you ever seen your brother engage in an act | 你是否见过你哥哥有意识或无意识的 |
[12:27] | of consensual or non-consensual urination? | 撒尿行为 |
[12:31] | – Absolutely not. – And have you ever– | -绝对没有 -你是否… |
[12:33] | – We have a new settlement offer. – What terms? | -收到一份新的和解协议 -什么条件 |
[12:36] | Generous. | 很慷慨 |
[12:39] | How many times do I have to tell you guys? | 我得跟你们说多少遍 |
[12:41] | We are not settling. | 我们不接受和解 |
[12:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:44] | Because it’s bullshit. That’s why. | 因为都是扯淡 |
[12:46] | Then I wouldn’t have to lie under oath. | 那我就不用在誓词下说谎了 |
[12:49] | Look, this is a one-time thing. | 听着 那错误只有一次 |
[12:53] | My oldest son made a mistake. | 我的长子犯了个错误 |
[12:55] | Any settlement will ruin our family name. | 任何和解都会毁了家族的名声 |
[12:58] | And if this… woman, | 如果这女的 |
[13:00] | if she can’t find the generosity to forgive Jed | 如果她无法慷慨原谅杰德对她做的 |
[13:03] | for something that she agreed to, | 她已经同意的事 |
[13:05] | then we as a family will rip it out of her chest cavity. | 那我们家就把这份慷慨从她胸腔扯出来 |
[13:10] | That’s a confusing metaphor. | 这个比喻真让人搞不懂 |
[13:12] | That’s how the Milgrim family deal with our enemies. | 米尔格姆家族就是这样对待敌人的 |
[13:40] | Don’t let this happen, Owen. | 别让这种事发生 欧文 |
[13:44] | I’m a horrible person. | 我是个烂人 |
[13:48] | Adelaide’s gonna leave me. | 阿德莱德会离开我的 |
[13:54] | I don’t know how this happened. | 我不知道怎么会发生这种事 |
[13:55] | Jed… | 杰德 |
[14:06] | These are real fucking tears, Owen. | 这些都是真的眼泪 欧文 |
[14:09] | You’re either a part of this family or you’re not. | 你要么选择做这个家庭的一员 要么滚蛋 |
[14:13] | I buzzed him up at 7:05. | 我在7:05打给他 |
[14:17] | I know the time because he’s always five minutes late, | 我知道时间 是因为他总会迟到五分钟 |
[14:21] | and I asked him to be there at seven. | 而我让他七点钟到 |
[14:23] | And I know we were there for four hours | 我知道我们在那待了四个小时 |
[14:25] | because that’s how long it takes me to beat him at Risk. | 因为我花了那么长时间在桌游中打败他 |
[14:30] | So, is it possible for | 所以 杰德·米尔格姆 |
[14:32] | Jed Milgrim to have been at the office at 8:25? | 有没有可能在8:25出现在办公室 |
[14:36] | Not unless someone could be two places at the same time. | 除非有人能同时出现在两个地方 |
[14:40] | Objection, Your Honor. There is no real documented time line. | 反对 法官阁下 没有实际文件记录了时间 |
[14:43] | – Overruled. – No further questions, Your Honor. | -反对无效 -没问题了 法官阁下 |
[14:48] | Nobody can be two places at once, | 没有人能同时出现在两个地方 |
[14:51] | but everyone has to be somewhere. | 但一定会出现在某个地方 |
[14:53] | Do you agree, Mr. Milgrim? | 你同意吗 米尔格姆先生 |
[14:57] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不明白这个问题 |
[14:59] | You have no data portals in your micro apartment. | 你的微型公寓中没有数据传输系统 |
[15:03] | You live in a building with | 你生活在一处 |
[15:04] | no doorman and no security monitoring whatsoever. | 没有门房 没有安全监控的建筑里 |
[15:07] | – That’s true. – Why? | -没错 -为什么 |
[15:10] | I prefer to be disconnected. | 我不喜欢与外界联系 |
[15:13] | In a sense, you’re invisible, aren’t you? | 某种程度上 你是隐形的 对吧 |
[15:15] | Sure. | 对 |
[15:17] | Then let’s see something visible. | 让我们来看看什么是可见的 |
[15:19] | At this point, Your Honor, we’d like to introduce | 法官阁下 我们要呈上 |
[15:21] | the plaintiff’s exhibit eight. | 控方八号证物 |
[15:23] | Video footage pulled from the closed-circuit system | 这是从被告工作地点闭路系统 |
[15:26] | of the defendant’s place of work. | 提取到的监控录像 |
[15:29] | Do you recognize this place, Mr. Milgrim? | 你认得这个地点吗 米尔格姆先生 |
[15:32] | That is the factory floor of my father’s company. | 这是我父亲公司的车间 |
[15:35] | And this? | 这个呢 |
[15:37] | That’s the stairwell of my father’s company. | 这是我父亲公司的楼梯井 |
[15:39] | What do you see happening here? | 你看到这里发生了什么 |
[15:42] | I see a man groping a woman. | 我看到一个男人对一位女士揩油 |
[15:45] | This is the man | 这是一个 |
[15:46] | who used his power in the workplace | 利用职权 在工作地点强迫我的当事人 |
[15:48] | to force my client into a heinous sexual act. | 与其发生伤风败俗的性行为的男人 |
[16:19] | The defense’s entire case | 辩方整套证词 |
[16:21] | rests on you not believing your very own eyes, | 都是因为各位不相信自己的眼睛 |
[16:24] | and instead believing Owen Milgrim. | 而相信欧文·米尔格姆才成立 |
[16:27] | Mr. Milgrim, were you diagnosed with schizophrenia ten years ago? | 米尔格姆先生 你在十年前是否被诊断出精神分裂 |
[16:31] | Objection. Irrelevant and prejudicial, Your Honor. | 反对 无关且带有偏见 法官阁下 |
[16:33] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[16:35] | Answer the question, Mr. Milgrim. | 回答问题 米尔格姆先生 |
[16:38] | Are you schizophrenic, Mr. Milgrim? | 你是否患有精神分裂症 米尔格姆先生 |
[16:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:44] | Are you on any anti-psychotic medications? | 你是否在服用抗精神病类药物 |
[16:49] | I’m supposed to be, but I stopped taking them a while ago. | 应该服用 但前段时间停了 |
[16:52] | Do you ever get confused about your brother, Jed? | 你是否曾经分不清你哥哥 杰德 |
[16:54] | As in you believe you’re seeing him, | 有时你觉得自己看到他 |
[16:57] | when, in fact, you are imagining someone who just looks like him. | 但其实只是在想象其他长相相近的人 |
[17:02] | Not anymore. | 不会那样了 |
[17:04] | And do you have trouble telling | 你是否分不清 |
[17:05] | the difference between what is real | 什么是现实 |
[17:08] | and what’s not? | 什么是虚幻 |
[17:12] | – Sometimes I do, yes. – Objection, Your Honor, | -有时如此 没错 -反对 法官阁下 |
[17:14] | the witness is clearly having a panic attack– | 证人显然已经恐慌症发作 |
[17:16] | I would like to submit my testimony. | 我想要提交我的证词 |
[17:21] | As I said before, | 如我所说 |
[17:23] | this entire case rests on what Mr. Milgrim thinks of this image. | 整个案件都取决于米尔格姆先生如何看待这个图像 |
[17:28] | Does this man look like your brother, Jed Milgrim? | 这个人看着像你哥哥 杰德·米尔格姆吗 |
[17:36] | It doesn’t look like him. | 看着不像他 |
[17:38] | See? I told you. | 看吧 我都说了 |
[17:43] | It is him. | 这就是他 |
[17:46] | What the fuck did he just say? | 他刚才说什么 |
[17:48] | It’s obviously him. | 显然是他 |
[17:50] | Motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[17:51] | Just to clarify, | 我来说清楚 |
[17:52] | your brother wasn’t with you… | 你哥哥没跟你在一起… |
[17:53] | I’m saying I lied, and he’s guilty, | 我说我撒谎了 他有罪 |
[17:56] | and he’s a monster, and I’m sorry for lying. | 他是个禽兽 我很抱歉我说谎了 |
[17:58] | I’m not a liar. He’s guilty and he did it. | 我不是骗子 他有罪 他做了 |
[18:01] | – No further questions. – Your Honor, I move to redirect | -没问题了 -法官阁下 我申请 |
[18:03] | and treat Mr. Milgrim as a hostile witness. | 将米尔格姆先生列为敌意证人 |
[18:05] | It’s too late, Counsel. You’ve already examined him. | 太迟了 律师 你已经讯问过他了 |
[18:08] | Motion denied. | 驳回动议 |
[18:10] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 我问完了 法官阁下 |
[18:13] | You’re dead. You’re fucking dead. I’m gonna kill you. | 你死定了 你他妈死定了 我会宰了你 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna kill you my fucking self. | 老子他妈亲手宰了你 |
[18:18] | I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 我他妈宰了你 |
[19:02] | I need to tell you something. | 我得跟你说个事 |
[19:06] | I need to tell you that it’s not okay for me… | 我得告诉你 这样不行 |
[19:10] | out here… | 我一个人… |
[19:12] | all by myself. It was before, but it’s not anymore. | 待在外面 之前可以 但现在不行了 |
[19:19] | Yes, you married a woman… | 没错 你是娶了一个… |
[19:22] | who was sick. | 有病的女人 |
[19:25] | And she couldn’t handle having a family, and she left us. | 她无法承受拥有家庭 所以离开了我们 |
[19:29] | And it broke your heart. | 那让你伤透了心 |
[19:31] | And then your daughter died. | 然后你女儿死了 |
[19:36] | And it was the wrong one. | 而且是不该死的那个 |
[19:39] | It was the easier one… | 是更好相处的那个 |
[19:41] | who was good at life. Who made you laugh. | 她能好好生活 能逗你笑 |
[19:48] | Who didn’t cause problems, who always called you. | 不会制造麻烦 总是打电话给你 |
[19:52] | Who didn’t remind you of her mother. | 她不会让你想起她妈妈 |
[19:57] | And it’s okay that you had to go in there, | 你一定要进去 没关系 |
[19:59] | but I don’t accept it anymore. | 但我不再接受了 |
[20:03] | I need you out here. | 我需要你出来 |
[20:06] | We are the only ones left. | 只剩下我俩了 |
[20:09] | I need you out here with me, Dad. | 我需要你出来陪我 爸爸 |
[20:16] | – I’m lonely. – I take it your trip to Salt Lake… | -我很寂寞 -看来你这次去盐湖城… |
[20:20] | opened things up. | 让你看开了 |
[20:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:25] | Annie, I don’t think that, | 安妮 我不同意 |
[20:27] | what you said about the wrong one. | 你刚才说不该是她死 |
[20:29] | I don’t… I don’t think that. | 我不那么想 |
[20:34] | Did you steal all my money? | 你把我的钱偷光了吗 |
[20:38] | I can pay you back. | 我可以还你 |
[20:39] | When I saw how much you took, I figured you weren’t coming back. | 我看到你拿了那么多 以为你不会再回来了 |
[20:42] | I just figured, well… | 我想着 |
[20:44] | there it is. | 终于来了 |
[20:46] | The third and final Irish exit. | 第三个 也是最后一个家人不告而别 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:52] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[20:55] | How was it? | 旅程怎么样 |
[20:57] | I didn’t go. | 我没去 |
[21:00] | Not technically. | 严格来说没有 |
[21:02] | Your brain is not melted, at least. | 至少你的大脑没有融化 |
[21:05] | It would have been painless, I heard. | 听说那不会有任何疼痛 |
[21:08] | According to the, uh… | 是那台… |
[21:11] | insane computer? | 发疯的电脑说的 |
[21:14] | She was going through a lot. | 她当时饱受煎熬 |
[21:18] | Well… | 反正 |
[21:23] | You seem good, Annie. | 你看起来不错 安妮 |
[21:24] | – I don’t feel good. – How is she? How did… | -我没感觉多好 -她怎么样 她… |
[21:29] | – How’d she seem? – Who? | -她看起来好吗 -谁 |
[21:32] | Ellie. | 埃莉 |
[21:36] | None of that was real. | 那些都不是真的 |
[21:39] | You get that. I just… made up a version of her. | 你知道的吧 我只是产生一个她的幻象 |
[21:44] | Maybe but, you know, | 也许吧 但是 |
[21:45] | who really knows how this stuff works. | 谁知道那种药物会有什么效果 |
[21:49] | So, how’d she seem? | 她看起来怎么样 |
[21:54] | She seemed like herself. | 就像她自己 |
[21:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:01] | Anything come to you in the last three days? | 过去三天你有想起过什么吗 |
[22:05] | I don’t know. I think so. | 我不知道 好像有 |
[22:10] | But honestly, I feel confused. I feel like maybe I did it wrong. | 但老实说 我很困惑 感觉我可能做错了 |
[22:15] | Owen listened to all of my stories. | 欧文听了我所有的故事 |
[22:18] | But in the reflections, | 但在那些映像里 |
[22:19] | I kept giving him all these reasons not to trust me, | 我一直给他各种原因别相信我 |
[22:23] | but he just… kept trying to help me. | 但他就是 不断尝试帮我 |
[22:26] | He acted like a friend. | 他表现得像个朋友 |
[22:34] | I want to talk to you about something | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[22:35] | you’ve been avoiding since you got here. | 你来这里后一直回避的话题 |
[22:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:40] | You talked about what happened at the drug trial, | 你说了药物试验的经历 |
[22:43] | and you talked about what you went through with your family, | 也说了跟家人之间的矛盾 |
[22:46] | but I still don’t understand | 但我还是不明白 |
[22:48] | why you never tried to talk to Annie again. | 你为什么从不尝试再联系安妮 |
[22:50] | Because there were two options, and neither could end well. | 因为有两个选项 但两个都不会有好结果 |
[22:56] | What are the two options? | 哪两个选项 |
[22:58] | Option A, she doesn’t really exist. | 选项A 她根本不存在 |
[23:03] | I look up her name, figure out where she lives, | 我查找她的名字 找出她的住处 |
[23:06] | and realize there’s no one on Earth with that name. | 然后发现世界上根本没这个人 |
[23:09] | Next, I go to Neberdine Pharmaceutical Bio Tech | 接着 我去奈博汀生物科技制药 |
[23:12] | and find out there’s no such thing | 发现根本没有 |
[23:15] | as Neberdine Pharmaceutical Bio Tech. | 这个公司 |
[23:18] | What about option B? | 那选项B呢 |
[23:21] | Option B’s even worse. | 选项B更糟 |
[23:31] | Owen, look. | 欧文 听着 |
[23:32] | I was so focused on my own shit. | 我当时沉浸在自己的烦恼中 |
[23:35] | I should have said I care about you, | 我该告诉你我在乎你的 |
[23:37] | and that after everything we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[23:39] | I can’t not have you in my life. | 我不能让你离开我的生命 |
[23:44] | Because it’s really hard… | 因为跟一个人… |
[23:46] | to actually just connect with somebody. | 产生共鸣 是很难的 |
[23:49] | And… when you do… | 当共鸣产生了 |
[23:52] | you don’t… You can’t just run away. | 你不能… 你无法逃避 |
[23:55] | Hey, Annie… | 安妮 |
[23:58] | you don’t have to explain it. | 你不必解释 |
[24:00] | I know how special our connection is. | 我知道我们之间的联系有多特别 |
[24:04] | It means so much to me that | 这对我意义重大 |
[24:06] | you would ask me to come with you to San… | 你邀我跟你一起去岩… |
[24:09] | to Salt Lake City. | 盐湖城 |
[24:16] | Uh, Annie, I love you. | 安妮 我爱你 |
[24:19] | And I’m not gonna let my schizophrenia get in the way | 我不会让我的精神分裂症 |
[24:23] | of these two big, beautiful beating hearts | 阻碍这两颗美丽 跳动的心相爱 |
[24:26] | because we’re meant to be together. | 因为我们注定在一起 |
[24:29] | Anna, I, uh… | 安娜 我… |
[24:32] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[24:33] | – Annie. – No, no. You know what? No. | -安妮 -别 你别这样 |
[24:35] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[24:36] | No. | 不愿意 |
[24:37] | – No? – What? No. | -不愿意吗 -不愿意 |
[24:39] | – Just stop. – Oh, I guess I misread the file. | -够了 -我可能理解错资料了 |
[24:43] | Yeah, it’s not like that at all, and you’re doing him wrong. | 不是那么回事 而且你演他演得很烂 |
[24:47] | It needs to feel like pain, | 得感觉是痛苦 |
[24:49] | but not an awful kind of pain. | 但不是撕心裂肺的痛苦 |
[24:51] | It’s like this low-level sadness that has a lot of… | 而是淡淡的哀伤 背后蕴含着很多… |
[24:55] | caring and sweetness underneath it. | 关怀和体贴 |
[24:57] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[24:58] | That’s a lot to remember, but, uh… | 要记住的很多 不过… |
[25:00] | Are you firing me? | 你要炒我鱿鱼吗 |
[25:02] | 米尔格姆案庭审现场证据流出 叛徒弟弟被送进精神病院 | |
[25:02] | I can’t lose another one, fuck. | 我不能再失业了 操 |
[25:07] | This is… | 这是… |
[25:10] | This is real Owen. | 这是真的欧文 |
[25:15] | – Oh, they had me committed? – There’s no way this is a coincidence. | -他们把我关起来了 -这不可能是巧合 |
[25:20] | This… This is a sign, Friend Proxy Owen. | 这是预兆 代理朋友的欧文 |
[25:24] | Maybe the universe isn’t total chaos. | 也许宇宙不完全是混乱 |
[25:27] | That’s comforting. | 真令人欣慰 |
[25:30] | Let’s do this. | 我们去吧 |
[25:35] | Oh, I wasn’t going to get in any way. | 我本来也没打算上车 |
[25:38] | Cue the music. | 音乐起 |
[25:40] | There she goes. | 她走了 |
[25:42] | – – Okay, can’t really drive stick. | 还不太会开手动挡 |
[25:45] | Stuck in Bushwick. | 我被困在布什维克了 |
[25:48] | God, I hate my fucking life. | 老天 我讨厌我的生活 |
[26:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:08] | Would you sign in and check your bag, please? | 请登记并让我们检查包包好吗 |
[26:10] | Oh, sure. | 没问题 |
[26:13] | For you, sir. | 给 先生 |
[26:16] | – Hey, there. Just here to visit my niece. – Hello. | -你好 我来看望我的侄女 -你好 |
[26:20] | My husband is already inside, so… | 我丈夫已经进去了 |
[26:23] | I’m late. I’m in trouble. | 我迟到了 我麻烦大了 |
[26:31] | – Here you go. Thank you. – All good? | -给你 谢谢 -检查好了 |
[26:32] | – Okay, where should I go? – Right here. | -我该怎么走 -那边 |
[26:35] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[27:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:07] | – What the fuck are you doing here, Owen? – Moving benches. | -你来这里干什么 欧文 -我要换地方坐 |
[27:18] | – My family had me committed. – I know that, idiot. | -我家人把我送进来的 -我知道 笨蛋 |
[27:21] | I mean, what are you doing in here? | 我是问你为什么来这里 |
[27:22] | This isn’t even a state-run facility. | 这里连州营机构都不是 |
[27:25] | I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
[27:31] | You’re not fucking crazy, Owen. | 你他妈没疯 欧文 |
[27:33] | Come on, you’re just kind of crazy. | 拜托 你只是有点疯 |
[27:37] | I made some threats to powerful people. | 我威胁了有势力的人 |
[27:40] | I sent anthrax to the governor. | 我寄炭疽给州长 |
[27:42] | Your brother did that. | 那是你哥哥做的 |
[27:45] | I had a blip… | 我念大学时 |
[27:47] | in college. I should be here. I’m sick. | 有过短暂精神错乱 我该待在这 我病了 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:51] | Maybe you’re diagnosed, | 也许你被确诊了 |
[27:53] | maybe you need to be medicated, | 也许你需要吃药 |
[27:54] | but this… | 但这个 |
[27:57] | This does not work for me, Owen. | 这个对我没用 欧文 |
[28:00] | I don’t think it works for you either. | 我认为对你也没用 |
[28:03] | So you saw some things that weren’t there. So what? | 你看到过不存在的东西 那又如何 |
[28:06] | People see aliens, people hear voices, people see ghosts. | 有人看见外星人 有人幻听 有人看见鬼 |
[28:11] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[28:15] | My mind, it… | 我的大脑 |
[28:17] | – It doesn’t work right. – No one’s does. | -运作不正常 -没有人运作正常 |
[28:25] | I’m gonna go into that bathroom right there… | 我等下进去那个洗手间 |
[28:29] | and 30 seconds later, | 三十秒后 |
[28:31] | you’re gonna go into that bathroom. | 你也进去那里面 |
[28:33] | You get me? | 听见了吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 不要 |
[28:37] | What is the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[28:38] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[28:40] | Of what? | 害怕什么 |
[28:43] | Option B. | 选项B |
[28:48] | Annie, the same thing happens every time I meet someone | 安妮 每次我遇见谁或跟谁亲近 |
[28:51] | or get close to someone. | 都会有同样的结果 |
[28:54] | I mess it up. | 我会搞砸 |
[28:59] | I’m gonna get frustrated… | 我会沮丧 |
[29:01] | one day, and yell at you out of nowhere, | 有一天 会无故冲你吼 |
[29:04] | over something insignificant I’m fixated on. | 就因为一些我钻牛角的小事 |
[29:10] | And then you’ll stop calling back. | 然后你就会不再回我电话 |
[29:14] | And you’ll change your number and it’ll break my heart. | 接着换掉手机号 而我会因此心碎 |
[29:23] | It’s just easier if you’re not real. | 你不是真的 我还比较容易接受 |
[29:27] | But I am real. | 但我是真实存在的 |
[29:30] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[29:35] | You’re braver than this, Owen. | 你没这么胆小 欧文 |
[29:38] | And I will never do that to you. | 而且我永远不会那样对你 |
[29:41] | Never. | 永远 |
[29:46] | Thirty seconds. | 三十秒 |
[29:55] | Thirty seconds. | 三十秒 |
[30:17] | Come in here. | 进来 |
[30:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:19] | Lock the door. | 锁上门 |
[30:33] | Our niece is out there. We were visiting. | 我们的侄女在外面 我们是来看她的 |
[30:36] | She’s the one dancing by the wall. | 在墙边跳舞的就是她 |
[30:38] | It was a great visit, but, you know, it’s over now. | 这趟探望很愉快 但现在结束了 |
[30:41] | And you’re Bruce. | 你叫布鲁斯 |
[30:43] | I’m Linda. | 我叫琳达 |
[30:45] | Sorry these are weird. They’re my dad’s. | 抱歉 衣服有点怪 是我爸爸的 |
[30:48] | Owen, I saw this in a movie. It works. | 欧文 我在电影里看过这方法 能成功 |
[30:52] | Here. | 给 |
[30:58] | Put ’em on. | 穿上 |
[31:03] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[31:15] | Annie, why are you here? | 安妮 你为什么来这里 |
[31:19] | Because I’m your friend. | 因为我是你的朋友 |
[31:24] | And that’s what friends do. | 朋友之间就该这样 |
[31:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:45] | Didn’t you come in alone? | 你不是一个人来的吗 |
[31:48] | No, we were together. You’re seeing things. | 不是 我们一起来的 你产生幻觉了 |
[31:50] | Uh, I’m pretty sure you came in alone. | 我很确定你是一个人来的 |
[31:54] | I’m pretty sure she came in alone. | 我很确定她是一个人来的 |
[31:59] | Let me see the sign in sheet. | 我看看登记表 |
[32:03] | – Is that the truck? – Yes, yes, my dad gave it to me. | -是那辆卡车吗 -是的 我爸给我了 |
[32:06] | Just get in. | 快上车 |
[32:07] | Let’s go, come on. Go, go, go. | 走吧 快点 快 |
[32:18] | It’s open! Get in! | 门没锁 快上车 |
[32:20] | That’s Harpo. She’s a rescue. | 这是哈珀 她是救助回来的 |
[32:24] | – Dammit. – What’s wrong? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[32:26] | This just happens when I try to start cars. | 我发动车子时就会这样 |
[32:30] | Owen, will you go to Salt Lake City with me? | 欧文 你愿意跟我一起去盐湖城吗 |
[32:32] | I don’t technically have a driver’s license. | 我其实没有驾照 |
[32:36] | Yes! You’ve gotta start the car, though. | 我愿意 但你得赶紧开车 |
[32:38] | – Okay. Okay. – Go! | -好的 好的 -快走 |
[32:39] | Okay, okay, okay. All right. | 好的 行了 |
[32:46] | Annie, be careful! | 安妮 小心点 |
[32:48] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[32:52] | Hey, hey, stop! | 停车 |
[32:54] | Annie, be careful! | 安妮 小心点 |
[32:56] | I got it. We’re good. | 我能行 没事的 |
[32:57] | Shit, I missed the exit. | 该死 我错过出口了 |
[33:06] | Stop! | 停车 |
[33:07] | Let go! We’re good. We’re fine. We’re fine. Bye! | 放开 我们没问题 再见 |
[33:11] | Stop! | 停车 |
[33:17] | This is it. | 总算成了 |
[33:19] | This is it. | 总算成了 |
[33:59] | It’s a ridiculous theory. | 这个理论太荒谬了 |
[34:01] | More something my mother would have cooked up. | 更像是我妈会编来骗人的 |
[34:03] | – I’d like to hear it. – Oh, you would? | -我想听 -是吗 |
[34:05] | – It’s a long way to Newfoundland. – Okay, yes. Well… | -反正去纽芬兰[加拿大]还很远 -好吧 |
[34:09] | it begins like this. | 开头是这样的 |
[34:11] | Two billion years ago, an amoeba… | 二十亿年前 一只变形虫… |
[34:15] | How far away is Salt Lake City? | 盐湖城有多远 |
[34:18] | It’s far. | 很远 |
[34:20] | And I’m not entirely sure | 而且我不确定 |
[34:22] | this truck is gonna be able to get us the whole way there, | 这辆卡车能撑到目的地 |
[34:24] | but, you know, we’ll get there one day. | 不过 我们终有一天会到达的 |
[34:29] | Do we actually know each other? | 我们真的认识彼此吗 |
[34:31] | We’re off to a good start. | 我们有个好的开始 |