时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No one can explain what happened to us on April 7, 2013. | 没人能解释2013年4月7日我们发生了什么 |
[00:07] | Some people called it impossible. | 有些人认为不可能 |
[00:09] | Others called it a miracle. | 有些人则认为是奇迹 |
[00:11] | All I know is…it was the day my life changed forever. | 我只知道 那一天彻底改变了我的人生 |
[00:16] | If you’d seen us that afternoon, | 如果你在那天下午见到我们 |
[00:18] | you probably would have thought we looked like | 也许会认为我们是典型的 |
[00:19] | a typical American family returning home from vacation. | 一户美国家庭 刚结束旅行准备回家 |
[00:23] | My brother, Ben, and his wife, Grace, | 我哥哥本和他妻子格蕾丝 |
[00:25] | still in love after 15 years. | 结婚十五年依然相爱如初 |
[00:28] | Their twins, Olive and Cal, | 他们的龙凤胎宝贝 奥莉芙和卡尔 |
[00:30] | always bickering like an old married couple. | 像老夫老妻一样争吵不休 |
[00:32] | And the real old married couple — my parents. | 而真正的老夫老妻 我的父母 |
[00:35] | Still in perfect health, still trying to run my life. | 依然很健康 并努力插手我的生活 |
[00:39] | It’s not just about you. | 这不仅仅是关于你 |
[00:42] | This family needs something to celebrate. | 我们大伙儿需要一个由头庆祝一下 |
[00:45] | Okay, that’s a pretty backwards reason for a wedding, but… | 这个结婚的理由太本末倒置了吧 但是 |
[00:48] | How’s this for a reason? | 那这个理由如何 |
[00:50] | Jared loves you. | 杰瑞德爱你 |
[00:51] | And I know you love him. | 我知道你也爱他 |
[00:53] | Typical, right? | 很典型 是吧 |
[00:55] | But what you couldn’t see | 但你看不到的是 |
[00:56] | is that Cal’s leukemia wasn’t responding to treatment… | 卡尔的白血病治疗并不起作用 |
[01:00] | or that Ben and Grace | 或是本和格蕾丝 |
[01:01] | were desperately struggling to find a cure… | 绞尽脑汁想找到治疗方法 |
[01:04] | or that I still had nightmares about the car accident. | 或是我依旧会做关于车祸的噩梦 |
[01:06] | Michaela Beth, even people that have made mistakes | 米凯拉·贝丝 犯过错的人 |
[01:09] | deserve happiness. | 也可以幸福 |
[01:12] | You know my favorite verse — | 你知道我最爱的经文是 |
[01:14] | “All things work together for good.” | “万事都互相效力” |
[01:16] | I don’t believe that anymore, Mom. How can I? | 我不再相信了 妈 我怎么能再信呢 |
[01:20] | Which is why, when I got the chance to stay away from home | 所以当我有机会能够与他们分开 |
[01:22] | for even a few more hours, I jumped at it. | 哪怕几小时 我也马上抓住了机会 |
[01:25] | All passengers for Flight 537 to New York, John F. Kennedy Airport, | 前往纽约肯尼迪机场的旅客请注意 |
[01:28] | your attention, please. This flight is oversold. | 您乘坐的537航班已超售 |
[01:30] | We are offering travel vouchers in the amount of $400 | 我们现在提供四百美元的旅行代金券 |
[01:33] | for anyone willing to take a later flight. | 给愿意乘坐下一趟航班的旅客 |
[01:36] | Yes. That’s me. | 太好了 我晚点走 |
[01:38] | – No. – It’s $400 per person. | -别去 -那可是每人四百呢 |
[01:40] | That’s our next trip down to the Mayo Clinic. | 下次去梅奥诊所的钱就出来了 |
[01:42] | I’ll stay with Dad. | 我要跟爸爸一起 |
[01:44] | There you go. Man time. | 这才对嘛 父子时光 |
[01:47] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -一会儿见 |
[01:48] | So Grace and Olive and my folks took the first flight home | 因此格蕾丝和奥莉芙还有我父母坐了第一趟航班 |
[01:52] | while Ben and Cal and I waited for Flight 828. | 而本 卡尔和我则坐上了828航班 |
[01:59] | Funny how one little decision can ruin your life. | 一个小小的决定竟会毁了你的一生 |
[02:04] | But also save it. | 但同时也拯救了自己 |
[02:12] | Peanuts? You’re welcome. | 要花生吗 不客气 |
[02:16] | Ma’am, would you like peanuts? | 女士 您要花生米吗 |
[02:18] | Do you have anything sodium-free? | 你有什么不含盐的零食吗 |
[02:20] | Peanuts? | 要花生吗 |
[02:25] | Mom’s not wrong. Jared’s not gonna wait around forever. | 妈说得没错 杰瑞德不会一直等你 |
[02:28] | Great marriage pep talk. Thank you. | 你这结婚动员做得不错啊 谢了 |
[02:30] | Why are you fighting this | 你为什么这么抗拒 |
[02:30] | when all it’s gonna do is make you happy? | 这一切不都是为了让你幸福吗 |
[02:32] | It’s all we want for you. | 我们也都希望你幸福 |
[02:34] | That was really sweet of you. You must be drunk. | 你可真是好心 你肯定醉了 |
[02:36] | Definitely. | 是啊 |
[02:41] | Say yes to Jared. | 答应杰瑞德吧 |
[02:43] | Have a wedding and a honeymoon. Turn the page. It’s time. | 结婚 度蜜月 开始人生下一章 是时候了 |
[02:47] | And, yes, you deserve it. | 而且是的 你值得拥有幸福 |
[02:53] | Truly. | 真的 |
[03:03] | It’s okay. Everyone. | 大家不要担心 |
[03:28] | Terribly sorry, folks. | 非常抱歉 |
[03:30] | That was extreme turbulence resulting from | 刚才我们遇到了极其强烈的气流 |
[03:33] | a sudden weather surge that was not on the radar. | 雷达没有检测到这个气象突变 |
[03:36] | Rest assured, engines’ controls are okay. | 请大家放心 发动机控制器一切正常 |
[03:38] | But, please, keep those seat belts fastened. | 但请暂时不要解开安全带 |
[03:42] | Is there anything crazy-important on there? | 电脑里有什么特别重要的东西吗 |
[03:45] | Only six weeks’ worth of research data. | 也就是六周的研究数据 |
[03:47] | Stewardess. I’m gonna need another drink. | 空姐 再给我来杯酒 |
[03:50] | You and me both, sir. You and me both. | 我们都需要喝一杯 先生 我们都需要 |
[03:55] | New York approach. Montego Air 8-2-8. | 纽约塔台 蒙特哥航空828号请求降落 |
[03:58] | Level one five thousand. | 飞航空层为真航线角一度 海拔五千英里 |
[04:00] | This is New York approach. | 纽约塔台 |
[04:02] | Repeat your call sign, please? | 请重复您的呼号 |
[04:04] | We are MA 8-2-8. | 我们是MA828 |
[04:11] | Repeat — Montego Air 8-2-8. | 重复 蒙特哥航空828号 |
[04:14] | Montego Bay to JFK. Copy that? | 蒙特哥贝前往纽约肯尼迪国际机场 是否收到 |
[04:19] | Any time now. | 马上就能有回音了 |
[04:22] | Can I get your name, Captain, | 机长 请告诉我您的名字 |
[04:24] | and the number of passengers and crew on your manifest? | 以及舱单上乘客和机组人员数量 |
[04:27] | This is Captain William Daly. | 我是机长威廉·戴利 |
[04:30] | We have 191 souls on board, | 包括机组人员在内机上共有191人 |
[04:33] | all of whom would love to touch down on one of your runways. | 我们都希望能够降落在你们的跑道上 |
[04:39] | Sorry, folks. Apologies and a half. | 抱歉 有个不幸的消息 |
[04:41] | We are diverting to Stewart Airport up in Newburgh… | 我们正绕道前往纽堡的斯图尔特机场 |
[04:44] | …spitting distance from the city. | 距离城市较远 |
[04:46] | But for any of those who are trying to make | 但所有希望转机的旅客 |
[04:48] | a connecting flight, we owe you one. | 我们的乘务员会为您办理相关手续 |
[04:50] | Flight attendants, prepare for landing. | 乘务员注意 准备降落 |
[05:07] | Yes, we did, people. | 没错 我们安全到达了 |
[05:08] | Welcome to New York, where local time is 11:49 p.M. | 欢迎来到纽约 当地时间为晚上11点49分 |
[05:12] | On behalf of your flight crew, | 我代表全体机组人员 |
[05:13] | we’d like to thank you all for flying Montego Air. | 感谢您选乘蒙特哥航空 |
[05:16] | Seriously? No service? | 不会吧 没信号 |
[05:18] | Same. | 我的也没 |
[05:20] | And the inconvenience continues. | 再通知大家一个不幸的消息 |
[05:22] | We’ve been asked to deplane right here on the tarmac. | 空管要求我们直接停在停机坪上 |
[05:25] | Cool! | 太酷了 |
[05:47] | Who’s Daly? | 谁是德利 |
[05:49] | When do they ever do this? | 他们什么时候会这样 |
[05:50] | Never. Something’s happening. | 从不 肯定发生了什么事 |
[05:57] | Excuse me. T-There are sick people here. | 打扰一下 我们这还有病人呢 |
[05:59] | What exactly is the problem? | 到底出什么事了 |
[06:04] | The problem, ladies and gentlemen, | 事情是这样的 女士们先生们 |
[06:06] | is your plane departed Montego Bay, Jamaica, | 你们的飞机于2013年4月7日 |
[06:09] | on April 7, 2013. | 从牙买加蒙特哥贝起飞 |
[06:13] | Today is November 4, 2018. | 而今天是2018年11月4日 |
[06:19] | You’ve all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years. | 你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了 |
[06:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:48] | Medicine. | 该吃药了 |
[06:53] | When can we leave? | 我们什么时候能离开 |
[06:58] | Soon, buddy. They’re just — | 很快 伙计 他们只是 |
[06:59] | They’re gonna talk to us, take a little look at us, | 他们会和我们谈话 检查一下我们 |
[07:01] | and then we can get out of here, okay? | 然后我们就能离开这儿了 好吗 |
[07:07] | If it’s really been five years, | 如果真的过去了五年 |
[07:09] | how am I still alive? | 我怎么还活着 |
[07:16] | Do you feel five years older? | 你觉得自己长了五岁吗 |
[07:19] | Neither do I. | 我也不觉得 |
[07:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:30] | Let’s start simply. | 从简单的说起 |
[07:31] | After the plane left Jamaica, where did you land? | 飞机离开牙买加后 在哪里降落的 |
[07:35] | We never landed anywhere until we landed right here. | 我们一直在空中 直到在这里降落 |
[07:38] | Now tell me what really happened. | 告诉我事情的真相 |
[07:40] | Took off on time. Arrived 3 hours and 19 minutes later. | 按时起飞 3小时19分钟后到达 |
[07:43] | Is this some kind of a stunt?! For God’s sake! | 这是什么恶作剧吗 天啊 |
[07:46] | It makes no sense. | 这完全说不通 |
[07:48] | Clear air, heavy chop. | 没有云层 气压突然下降 |
[07:50] | Instruments never detected a thing. | 仪器什么也没检测到 |
[07:52] | Turbulence. | 气流 |
[07:53] | Like the roof was going to come right off, you know? | 感觉机顶都要被掀掉了 明白吗 |
[07:57] | I… We… | 我 我们 |
[08:00] | What are you talking — | 你在说什么 |
[08:03] | I’m gonna sue this airline into the ground. | 我要告垮这家航空公司 |
[08:06] | I need to make a call, okay? | 我得打个电话 好吗 |
[08:07] | I need — I need to call my boy– my fiance. | 我得 我得联系我的男朋 未婚夫 |
[08:10] | My son has leukemia. | 我儿子有白血病 |
[08:12] | He’s not about to submit to testing of any kind. | 我不会允许你们对他做任何检测 |
[08:15] | I want my mom. | 我想要妈妈 |
[08:27] | Ben! | 本 |
[08:28] | Ben! Ben! Oh, my God! | 本 本 天啊 |
[08:36] | It’s okay. We’re okay. | 没事了 我们都没事 |
[08:39] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[08:40] | I don’t understand. How are you exactly the same? | 我不明白 你怎么和五年前一模一样 |
[08:42] | You…haven’t aged a day. | 你 你一点都没长大 |
[08:55] | Olive. | 奥莉芙 |
[09:09] | Cal! Cal! | 卡尔 卡尔 |
[09:11] | Cal! Cal, Cal. | 卡尔 卡尔 卡尔 |
[09:14] | I know, I know, I know. It’s okay. | 我懂 我懂 没事的 |
[09:17] | Where’s, uh — Where’s mom and Jared? | 妈和杰瑞德在哪儿 |
[09:20] | I texted with Jared. | 我给杰瑞德发短信了 |
[09:21] | He couldn’t make it over. Work emergency. | 他来不了 紧急工作 |
[09:26] | And Mom? | 妈呢 |
[09:30] | Your mom got sick. | 你妈生病了 |
[09:33] | She — She fought so hard. | 她 她很顽强 |
[09:35] | What do you — What do you mean, sick? | 你在 你在说什么 病了 |
[09:38] | She loved you kids more than life itself. | 她爱你们胜过自己的生命 |
[09:41] | – You were everything to her. – No! No, no. | -你们对她来说就是一切 -不 不 |
[09:43] | I was just — I was just running with her on the beach. | 我不久前 不久前还和她在海滩上奔跑 |
[09:45] | I came out here to tell her | 我是来告诉她 |
[09:47] | t-that she was right about me and Jared. | 我和杰瑞德的事 她说的对 |
[09:49] | No, Dad. No, no! | 不 爸 不 |
[09:52] | No, I can’t — | 不 我不能 |
[10:07] | …as the entire world focuses on Flight 828. | 全世界都在关注828航班 |
[10:10] | Where was Flight 828 for five years? | 五年间828航班去了哪里 |
[10:12] | As a multitude of government agencies, | 包括宇航局 国土安全部和国家安全局 |
[10:13] | including NASA, Homeland Security, and the NSA, | 在内的多家政府部门突然降临纽约 |
[10:16] | descend upon New York, the story of the century | 现在 这个世纪传奇 |
[10:18] | now touches this middle-class neighborhood here in suburban Queens. | 触及了郊外皇后区的这个中产阶级社区 |
[10:53] | 万事都互相效力 《罗马书》8:28 | |
[10:59] | Your mom made it after… | 在那之后 你妈做的 |
[11:02] | That cheesy verse was her mantra. | 那句老套的经文是她的口头禅 |
[11:08] | Actually, I’m pretty sure it’s the last thing she said to me. | 并且 应该是她对我说的最后一句话 |
[11:13] | I’m sorry to stick you down here. | 很抱歉让你住地下室 |
[11:15] | We hung onto your apartment as long as we could, | 我们尽可能久的保留你的公寓 |
[11:18] | but eventually, we had to let it go. | 但最终 不得不放手 |
[11:22] | Hey, can I use the phone? | 我能打个电话吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[11:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:27] | We gave up the landline. | 我们取消了座机 |
[11:37] | Hey, it’s Jared Vasquez. Please leave a mess– | 你好 我是杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯 请留言 |
[11:44] | All set. | 东西齐了 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:48] | Hey, Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[11:51] | Look, I know you probably don’t want, Miss Bad Influence | 听着 我知道你可能不想”坏影响小姐” |
[11:54] | hanging around the kids. | 跟孩子们待在一起 |
[11:55] | – I would get… – Michaela, no. | -我会收拾… -米凯拉 不是的 |
[11:57] | M-Michaela… this is your home. | 米凯拉 这是你的家 |
[12:00] | For as long as you’d like. | 你想待多久都可以 |
[12:02] | That’s ancient history. | 那是很久以前的事情了 |
[12:04] | It was two days ago for me. | 对我来说就发生在两天前 |
[12:06] | I am still the same screw-up | 我还是那个 |
[12:08] | that you said goodbye to in Jamaica. | 你在牙买加告别的失败者 |
[12:09] | The universe just gave all of us a do-over. | 上天给了所有人一个重来的机会 |
[12:14] | Everything that happened before goes out the window. | 就让往事随风去吧 |
[12:21] | All things… | 万事… |
[12:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. Sorry. | 嗯 我没事 抱歉 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | Anything you need, please. | 有什么需要尽管说 |
[12:34] | – I’m just upstairs. – Okay. Thanks. | -我就在楼上 -好 谢谢 |
[12:46] | 万事都互相效力 《罗马书》8:28 | |
[13:10] | We interviewed every last one of them. Nothing. | 我们盘问了所有人 一无所获 |
[13:13] | And still haven’t come across a single substance | 而且仍未发现任何一种可追溯到 |
[13:15] | dating from any time between the day the flight took off | 飞机起飞至降落这五年间的 |
[13:18] | and when it returned. | 物质 |
[13:19] | It’s as if the plane never left the sky. | 仿佛这飞机一直在天上 |
[13:21] | Do I have to say out loud that that’s impossible? | 需要我告诉你这是不可能的吗 |
[13:23] | Director, no one on that plane aged a day. | 局长 飞机上所有人都没变老 |
[13:27] | I think we’ve taken impossible off the table. | 我想这已经不是什么不可能的事了 |
[13:51] | As I live and breathe. | 我简直不敢相信我的眼睛 |
[13:53] | Hey, Sarge. | 你好 警官 |
[13:55] | Getting a lifetime supply of hugs. | 真是一个能享受终生的拥抱 |
[13:58] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[13:59] | Come back from the dead, you’ve earned yourself a hug. | 起死回生 这是你应得的 |
[14:02] | Didn’t expect you getting back to work this fast. | 没想到你这么快就回来工作 |
[14:06] | Probably not quite yet, | 可能还得过段时间 |
[14:07] | assuming I actually still have a job here. | 前提是我在这还有工作 |
[14:10] | Technically, you still remain on desk duty. | 严格来说 你还只能做文职 |
[14:13] | I’m guessing we can drum up a desk for you when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了我们能给你弄张桌子 |
[14:21] | You’re so young. You look exactly the same. | 你太年轻了 简直和以前一模一样 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:29] | You look even better. I don’t know how men do that. | 你看起来更好 我不知道男人是怎么做到的 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry I didn’t come to the airport. | 我很抱歉我没去机场 |
[14:36] | I’m lead detective on this abduction case. | 我是这起绑架案的首席警探 |
[14:39] | Every hour counts. | 要争分夺秒 |
[14:40] | Detective? | 警探 |
[14:43] | A lot has changed since you’ve been gone. | 自从你离开后 很多事情都变了 |
[14:56] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[15:01] | Lourdes. | 洛德丝 |
[15:06] | That makes sense. She always told me how lucky I was. | 可以理解 她总是跟我说我有多幸运 |
[15:10] | Michaela, it was two years | 米凯拉 整整两年 |
[15:11] | before I even looked at another woman. | 我都没有正眼看过别的女人 |
[15:12] | Sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[15:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:29] | His cell count is exactly the same. We’re right where we were. | 他的细胞计数没有任何变化 和五年前一样 |
[15:33] | It’s amazing. It’s truly amazing. | 太惊人了 真的太惊人了 |
[15:35] | So we pick up with the same regimen, right where we left off? | 所以我们接着用相同的疗法吗 |
[15:39] | Well, that would be our backup plan, | 那是我们的备用方案 |
[15:40] | but there’s a new treatment protocol | 但现在有新的治疗方法 |
[15:42] | for pediatric cases within Cal’s profile. | 专治卡尔这样儿科疾病 |
[15:44] | It’s a game-changer. | 疗效十分显著 |
[15:47] | Game-changer how? | 怎么个有效法 |
[15:48] | Well, it’s still in the phase 3 trial, | 新疗法还处于第三试验阶段 |
[15:49] | so we have to apply for him to join the patient group, | 所以我们得为他申请加入患者组 |
[15:51] | which I’ll do right now. | 我马上就为他申请 |
[15:54] | If we get him admitted and we get a jump on the treatment, | 如果他被接收了并马上进行治疗 |
[15:57] | the odds are excellent. | 治愈的几率非常高 |
[16:01] | Can we manage some expectations here? | 能不夸大其词吗 |
[16:04] | You said six months. You implied it would take a miracle. | 你之前说他只能活六个月 说他活下去需要奇迹 |
[16:07] | Earth to Ben. | 本 你在想什么呢 |
[16:08] | You all came back to us. | 你们都回到我们身边了 |
[16:10] | You are sitting here right now, baby. | 你现在就坐在这 宝贝 |
[16:13] | A miracle just happened! | 这不就是活生生的奇迹吗 |
[16:21] | …coverage of Montego Air Flight 828 will continue, | 稍后继续带来蒙特哥航空828号航班的报道 |
[16:25] | but first this NBC4 Update. | 首先为您带来全美广播公司四台的最新报道 |
[16:27] | Sisters Hallie and Samantha Pyler of Astoria | 来自阿斯托里亚的哈莉·派勒和萨曼莎·派勒 |
[16:30] | were abducted from their backyard early Sunday morning. | 于周日清晨在自家后院被人绑架 |
[16:34] | The case has resulted in thousands of calls to the NYPD, | 据第129区杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯警探透露 |
[16:37] | according to 129th Precinct Detective Jared Vasquez. | 已有上千人电话联系纽约警察局提供消息 |
[16:41] | We’re working nonstop pursuing all viable leads. | 我们一直在努力收集所有有效线索 |
[16:44] | Please keep your eyes and ears open. | 请您时刻留意身边情况 |
[16:45] | If you hear anything, make sure you contact | 如果您有任何线索 |
[16:47] | your local police department. | 请及时联系当地警局 |
[16:58] | Slower. | 开慢点 |
[17:02] | Slower! | 开慢点 |
[17:10] | Excuse me. Can you slow down? | 对不起 您能开慢一点吗 |
[17:14] | Excuse me? | 听到了吗 |
[17:14] | Do I come to your work and tell you how to do your job? | 用得着你教我怎么开车吗 |
[17:22] | Slower! | 开慢点 |
[17:24] | Slow down! Now! | 停车 马上停车 |
[17:30] | How’d you see him coming?! Lady! How the hell?! | 你怎么知道他会冲过来 女士 怎么可能 |
[17:48] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:51] | Is your mind messing with you? | 你有觉得最近不太正常吗 |
[17:54] | Where to begin? | 我从哪讲起呢 |
[17:54] | Ben, I’m serious. | 本 我是认真的 |
[17:56] | Earlier today, I heard a voice in my head. | 今天早些时候 我脑子里有个声音 |
[18:01] | What do you mean, voice? Whose voice? | 什么声音 谁的声音 |
[18:03] | It was my voice, but it was talking to me. | 是我的声音 但是在对我说话 |
[18:07] | So, like a psychotic voice? | 像幻听一样吗 |
[18:10] | Can you not diagnose me right now and just listen? | 你能好好听我说而不妄下诊断吗 |
[18:14] | Look, normally I’d go to Mom about all this, | 要是以前 我会跟妈说这些 |
[18:15] | – but now I’m stuck with you. – I lost my mom, too. | -但现在我只能和你说 -我也失去了妈 |
[18:18] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[18:19] | I know. Sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[18:24] | You want to know what I think? | 你想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[18:28] | I think it sounds like you’re losing your mind. | 听起来你好像疯了 |
[18:31] | Yeah, of course you do. | 你肯定会这么想 |
[18:32] | No, I’m not being glib. | 不 我不是开玩笑 |
[18:34] | Keep it to yourself before you end up in a psych ward | 如果你告诉别人 他们一定把你送进精神病院 |
[18:36] | having exploratory brain surgery. | 做个脑部探索性手术 |
[18:39] | What do you think, the government | 你觉得政府会把我们送回家 |
[18:41] | just sent us home and forgot about us? | 然后就这样算了吗 |
[18:44] | Who knows what they’ll try in order to find out what happened? | 谁知道他们为了查明真相能干出什么呢 |
[18:46] | And I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 而我不想让你受到伤害 |
[18:51] | That’s what I think. | 我就是这么想的 |
[19:00] | – Hold your horses, honey. – What? What?! | -别着急 亲爱的 -什么 怎么了 |
[19:03] | Oh, my. Really? | 我的天 真的吗 |
[19:16] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[19:28] | – Saanvi? – Dr. Cardoso. Hi. | -萨尼 -卡多佐博士 你好 |
[19:32] | Look, I don’t understand. I was trying to race to you | 我不明白 我之前想尽快地联系到你 |
[19:34] | so I can get you my research off of the portal, and — | 把我的研究报告给你 然后 |
[19:36] | I got your research five years ago. | 我五年前就收到你的研究报告了 |
[19:38] | Your cell-regeneration model | 你研究的细胞再生模型 |
[19:40] | isn’t just theoretical after all. | 已不仅仅是理论了 |
[19:42] | It works? As an actual clinical success? | 它有成功的临床案例了吗 |
[19:45] | We’ve been treating pediatric cancer patients | 我们已经用它治疗小儿癌症患者 |
[19:47] | for close to 30 months. | 将近30个月了 |
[19:48] | Oh, you can’t be serious. | 这不是真的吧 |
[19:50] | Couldn’t be more. It’s already saved hundreds of young lives. | 是真的 它已经挽救了上百名儿童的生命 |
[19:55] | Dad, can I have a pretzel? | 爸爸 我能吃一块脆饼干吗 |
[19:56] | Pretzel? | 脆饼干 |
[19:58] | I guess. | 吃吧 |
[20:01] | – Here you go, buddy. – Thanks. | -给你钱 宝贝 -谢谢 |
[20:04] | I need a job. | 我需要一份工作 |
[20:05] | If we luck into this treatment, | 如果治疗顺利的话 |
[20:07] | chances are it’s gonna cost a fortune, | 很可能要花一大笔钱 |
[20:08] | and work insurance won’t pay for it. | 工作保险不能报销这些费用 |
[20:10] | We don’t know that. It pays for Olive’s therapy. | 那可不一定 奥莉芙的心理治疗就走保险了 |
[20:14] | She goes to therapy? | 她在看心理医生吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah. Twice a week. For years now. | 是啊 一周两次 已经好几年了 |
[20:18] | Early on, she didn’t even want to leave the house, | 早些时候 她都不想离开家 |
[20:21] | let alone ride in a car or go to school. | 更别说坐汽车或者上学了 |
[20:23] | She couldn’t have sleepovers ’cause of the nightmares. | 她做噩梦 不敢在朋友家过夜 |
[20:26] | I mean, most of that’s gone now, thank God. | 感谢老天 大部分都过去了 |
[20:29] | She grew up too fast. | 她长得太快了 |
[20:31] | She had no choice. | 她没有办法 |
[20:50] | Set them free! | 放了它们 |
[20:54] | Set them free! | 放了它们 |
[21:00] | Set them free. | 放了它们 |
[21:10] | Set them free. | 放了它们 |
[21:14] | Set them free. | 放了它们 |
[21:16] | Set them free. | 放了它们 |
[21:19] | Set them free! | 放了它们 |
[21:58] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[22:03] | Ben. | 本 |
[22:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[22:09] | Setting them free. | 放了它们 |
[22:12] | I’ve been hearing it ever since | 自从今天下午我开车路过这里以后 |
[22:15] | I drove by here this afternoon. | 我就一直听到这句话 |
[22:16] | You said I was losing my mind, Ben! Why’d you lie to me? | 可你却说我疯了 你干嘛要对我撒谎 |
[22:19] | Because maybe I don’t want to be a circus freak! | 因为我不想做个怪胎 |
[22:23] | I don’t have the time for it. | 我没时间想这个 |
[22:24] | I got to help Cal, find a goddamn job, | 我得帮卡尔治病 找个工作 |
[22:27] | get to know my daughter, reclaim my life! | 重新了解我的女儿 找回我的生活 |
[22:29] | Do you think I am any happier about this? | 你觉得我很开心吗 |
[22:32] | Who would want to reclaim my life, Ben? | 谁愿意把我的生活找回来呢 |
[22:35] | Part of me wishes we hadn’t come back at all, | 我都有点希望我们压根就没回来 |
[22:37] | but here we are. | 可是我们得面对现实啊 |
[22:49] | To be clear, this is a felony. | 先讲清楚 这可是重罪 |
[22:52] | Yeah, I’m a police officer. | 我是警官 |
[22:53] | I’m pretty sure I know what a felony is. | 我当然知道重罪是什么 |
[22:57] | Hey, what if they attack us? | 如果它们咬我们怎么办 |
[23:00] | They’d be doing their job. | 那也是天性使然 |
[23:25] | That was bizarre. | 这太怪异了 |
[23:26] | You think? | 是吧 |
[23:29] | Now what? | 接下来呢 |
[23:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:33] | But hearing a voice in your head one time is a fluke. Twice? | 幻听一次可能是偶然 但幻听两次 |
[23:37] | Now happening to the both of us? | 而且我们俩都听见了 |
[23:40] | Not a fluke. | 这肯定不是偶然 |
[23:47] | Older lady marches in this morning, | 有个老太太早上过来 |
[23:48] | says she witnessed a break-in last night | 说她昨晚看见她房子对面的商业设施 |
[23:50] | on a commercial property across from her residence. | 发生了一起非法闯入 |
[23:52] | Hell of a story. You need me on this because…? | 够神的 你要我负责是因为 |
[23:55] | She was pretty resourceful. | 她还挺有先见的 |
[23:56] | Recorded the whole thing on her phone. | 居然用手机都录了下来 |
[24:01] | They never enter the property, just let the dogs out, | 他们并没有进去 只是把狗放了 |
[24:03] | which were picked up by Animal Control this morning. | 动物管理部门今天早上把狗给带走了 |
[24:06] | Look, I could go ahead and process the complaint, unless… | 我可以直接处理投诉 除非 |
[24:08] | you want to handle it. | 你想处理这事 |
[24:13] | Help me out here. | 帮帮我 |
[24:14] | Michaela, I got three detectives and eight uniforms | 米凯拉 有三个警探和八个警察正等着我 |
[24:17] | waiting on my direction to find these abducted girls, | 下令去找那些被拐的女孩们 |
[24:19] | and I’m here trying to put out your fire. | 我却来这帮你摆平昨晚的事 |
[24:22] | Does this have to do with me? | 这事跟我有关吗 |
[24:24] | Excuse me. How? | 怎么跟你有关了 |
[24:26] | I don’t know. All right? | 我也不知道啊 |
[24:28] | Acting out, you know, | 发小脾气 |
[24:29] | trying to get my attention, get back at me. | 引起我的注意 报复我 |
[24:31] | You are such a guy. | 你真够可以的 |
[24:32] | I break open a fence, and, yeah, it’s because | 因为你娶了我的闺蜜 |
[24:34] | you’ve married my best friend. | 所以我就要去撬个围栏 |
[24:36] | Look, Lourdes is amazing. You’re both amazing. | 洛德丝挺好的 你们俩都挺好的 |
[24:40] | I was gone. | 而我消失了 |
[24:41] | How can I blame either of you, right? | 我怎么能怪你们俩呢 |
[24:46] | Fine. Then what? | 好吧 那接下来要怎样 |
[24:49] | What? | 接下来 |
[24:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:55] | How about the fact that I take off in a plane, | 我上了架飞机 |
[24:57] | and when I land, my mom is dead? | 等我下飞机 我妈已经不在了 |
[25:00] | Thanks for your condolences, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你的哀悼 |
[25:03] | How about the fact that I have no home, no phone number, | 我没有家 没有手机 |
[25:06] | not a single worldly possession at all to my name? | 名下身无一物 |
[25:09] | How about that I lost 5 years, 6 months, and 28 days | 我的生命平白无故地消失了 |
[25:13] | of the world, of life? | 五年六个月零二十八天 |
[25:17] | How about — Never mind that my lawyer | 尽管我的律师 |
[25:19] | convinced a judge that I was innocent. | 证明了我的清白 |
[25:21] | I will never, ever stop believing that I didn’t commit murder | 我永远不能说服自己伊薇死在我身边 |
[25:23] | when Evie died sitting next to me in my car. | 是场意外 而不是我杀了她 |
[25:26] | So, yeah, as I am standing here, I am trying to figure out | 所以我仍在努力搞清楚 |
[25:29] | whether or not I should be grateful | 自己该为活着回来 |
[25:30] | for being back and alive or just guilty, Jared. | 感到感恩还是内疚 杰瑞德 |
[25:35] | Which is where I’m leaning. | 现在我感到更多的是负罪感 |
[25:55] | Michaela, I’m sorry about your mother. | 米凯拉 很遗憾你母亲过世了 |
[26:00] | I’m so sorry about everything. | 所有发生的事我都很遗憾 |
[26:04] | I’m still trying to wrap my mind around it all myself. | 我自己也在努力理解这一切 |
[26:06] | Believe me. But I still need an answer. | 真的 可我还是得知道 |
[26:09] | Why? Why did you and your brother break open that fence? | 你和你哥哥为什么要把围栏撬开 |
[26:13] | I can’t explain it. I wish I could. | 我没法解释 我希望可以告诉你 |
[26:16] | Go inside and put some more clothes on. | 进屋穿件外套 |
[26:18] | – Why? – ‘Cause you’re coming with me | -为什么 -因为你要跟我走一趟 |
[26:20] | to make this go away and save your career. | 解决这事 保住你的工作 |
[26:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:31] | Over here! | 这边 |
[26:33] | All right, both teams, take a break! | 很好 大家都休息一下 |
[26:38] | Touch and go. Touch and go. | 刚才很险啊 |
[26:41] | Dad. What are you doing here? | 爸爸 你怎么来了 |
[26:44] | Checking out the team. You guys look good. | 看你们训练 你们看起来棒极了 |
[26:46] | Thanks. Parents don’t usually show up to practice. | 谢谢 很少有家长来看训练 |
[26:50] | Well, this parent’s got some catching up to do. | 这位家长之前可错过了不少 |
[26:55] | Listen. I… | 听着 我… |
[26:57] | just wanted to say I’m so sorry for… | 我只想说对发生的这一切 |
[27:02] | everything. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:04] | Dad, you don’t have to apologize for something that happened to you. | 爸爸 你不需要为自己的遭遇而道歉 |
[27:09] | I made the choice to stay behind. | 是我选择要坐下一趟航班的 |
[27:11] | – It was a long time ago, Dad. – Not for me. | -已经过去很久了 -对我来说不是 |
[27:14] | Here you’ve been all this time, stuck, picking up the pieces. | 而你却在这里 不知所措 没有父亲 |
[27:20] | Even before I got on that plane, | 甚至在我上那趟飞机之前 |
[27:22] | I’d been so caught up | 我也一直忙于 |
[27:24] | with trying to help Cal get better so he could live a long life. I… | 治好卡尔的病 好让他多活几年 |
[27:32] | I lost sight of your life. | 却忽略了你 |
[27:37] | And now you probably feel like you don’t know me. | 现在你可能觉得不再认识我了 |
[27:42] | But we’re gonna fix that. | 但我们可以重新来过 |
[27:44] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[27:56] | Hey, you better get back out there. | 你最好回队里去了 |
[28:05] | We have a full plate today, | 今天我们的日程很满 |
[28:06] | so we’ll just table the rest of the reports until next week. | 所以剩下的报告下周再讨论 |
[28:08] | Is that good? | 同意吗 |
[28:10] | Moving on to new applicants. | 下一位新申请者 |
[28:13] | How often do these reviews happen? | 这种会议多久开一次 |
[28:15] | Almost every day. | 基本每天都有 |
[28:17] | Your survival rates are through the roof. | 你研究成果的生存率非常高 |
[28:19] | Who wouldn’t want in? | 大家都想参加 |
[28:21] | Okay, here we go. | 好 开始吧 |
[28:24] | This is an unusual case. | 这个案例有点特殊 |
[28:26] | Male born April 19, 2002. | 男性 2002年4月19日出生 |
[28:30] | Initial diagnosis was back in 2011. | 最初诊断时间为2011年 |
[28:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:35] | Treating narrative says the boy was on Flight 828. | 男孩的医生说他在828航班上 |
[28:46] | Okay, unfortunately, his diagnosis date is outside the study parameters. | 好吧 很不幸 他的诊断日期在研究范围之外 |
[28:51] | He’s lived with this disease for more than six years. | 他已经确诊六年以上了 |
[28:54] | No, excuse me. For him, it hasn’t been six years. | 不 对他来说还没到六年 |
[28:57] | Now, if this boy needed treatment before he got onto that plane, | 如果这个男孩上飞机前就需要治疗 |
[28:59] | he undoubtedly would need it now. | 那他现在肯定更需要 |
[29:02] | Of course, I understand how you feel, but… | 当然 我理解你的想法 但是… |
[29:05] | we can’t risk breaking protocol. | 我们不能冒险违规接收病人 |
[29:08] | I think we need to deny. Are we in agreement? | 我觉得应该否决他加入测试 大家都同意吗 |
[29:24] | Oh, there you are. | 原来你在这 |
[29:25] | I reviewed his profile. He is all but terminal. | 我看了他的病例 他已经晚期了 |
[29:28] | Saanvi, we can’t save everyone. | 萨尼 我们不能救所有人 |
[29:30] | No, of course not, but we can try. | 当然不能 但我们可以尝试 |
[29:32] | For the credibility of the study, | 为了研究的可信度 |
[29:33] | only the most viable cases can be included. | 我们只接收最有希望的病人 |
[29:35] | Says who? This is your study based on my research. | 谁说的 你的研究用的是我的方法 |
[29:38] | I’m entitled to a voice here. | 我有发言权 |
[29:41] | We’re months away from being bought by a major pharmaceutical. | 还有几个月就有大制药公司和我们签合同了 |
[29:44] | There’s too much money on the line for both of us, | 对我们来说风险太大了 |
[29:46] | and I won’t let that be jeopardized by an aberrant patient | 我不会冒险让一个特殊的病人破坏 |
[29:49] | whose results might compromise our track record. | 我们一直以来的良好记录 |
[29:52] | Who knows what happened to him on that plane? | 谁知道他在那架飞机上遭遇了什么 |
[29:55] | Do you want to know what happened to him on that plane? | 你想知道他在那架飞机上发生了什么吗 |
[29:56] | The exact same thing that happened to me. | 和我的遭遇一模一样 |
[29:58] | We both got a second chance. | 我们都有了第二次机会 |
[30:01] | To start over, to live. | 重新开始 重新生活 |
[30:04] | And I can’t explain to you why or how, | 我无法解释其中的原因 |
[30:07] | but I’m not ruling out that just maybe he came back to be saved | 但我不会排除也许他只是回来寻求帮助 |
[30:10] | and I came back to save him. | 而我就去救他了 |
[30:14] | And I couldn’t care less about the money. | 以及我根本不在乎那笔钱 |
[30:16] | We’re giving this boy his chance. | 我们要给这个孩子活下去的机会 |
[30:22] | Come on. | 来 |
[30:23] | Is this really necessary? | 真的有这个必要吗 |
[30:24] | Yeah. Yeah. You’re doing this. | 有 是你要这么做 |
[30:26] | I’m just along for the ride. | 我只是顺便来的 |
[30:28] | Let’s just hope he doesn’t want to press charges. | 希望他不会想要提起控诉吧 |
[30:30] | Set them free. | 放了它们 |
[30:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:35] | Set them free! | 放了它们 |
[30:39] | Hey, go sit in the car. | 回车里去吧 |
[30:58] | Hello! Mr. Garrison?! | 加里森先生 |
[31:00] | Hello?! | 你好 |
[31:04] | There those adventurers are! | 这些冒险者们在这里呢 |
[31:07] | Oh, yes, yes. Come here. Come here. | 对 过来 过来 |
[31:10] | Oh, you good boys. | 乖孩子们 |
[31:11] | Detective Jared Vasquez with NYPD. | 纽约警局的杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯警探 |
[31:13] | Oh, thank you, Detective. Aren’t you glad to see me, huh? | 谢谢你 警探 你们看到我高兴吗 |
[31:20] | Set them free. | 放了她们 |
[31:27] | Flight 828 now boarding. Flight 828. | 828号航班开始登机 828号航班 |
[31:30] | All things work together for good. | 万事都互相效力 |
[31:41] | Listen, Mr. Garrison. I have to disclose | 听着 加里森先生 我必须告诉你 |
[31:43] | that we’re aware of who broke open your gate. | 我们知道是谁破坏了你的大门 |
[31:46] | – Are ya, now? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[31:48] | They’re two people who have | 这两个人最近 |
[31:48] | just been through a hell of a crisis, sir. | 遭遇了很多事 先生 |
[31:51] | I’d consider it a favor if you’d be willing | 我希望你能行行好 |
[31:52] | to, forgo pressing charges. | 不起诉他们 |
[31:55] | Of course, I’ll pay for all the repairs. | 当然了 我会出维修费 |
[31:57] | Not a problem. I’m not looking to put anyone behind bars. | 没问题 我也不想把人关进去 |
[32:04] | Set them free. Set them free! | 放了她们 放了她们 |
[32:08] | Set them free. Set them free. | 放了她们 放了她们 |
[32:15] | Set! Them! Free! Set them free. | 放了她们 放了她们 |
[32:23] | Set them free. | 放了她们 |
[32:26] | Set them free. | 放了她们 |
[32:29] | Set them free. | 放了她们 |
[32:48] | – What the hell are you doing?! – Michaela! Stop! | -你在干什么 -米凯拉 住手 |
[32:52] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 |
[33:00] | Jared! | 杰瑞德 |
[33:09] | It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re going home. | 没事的 没事的 你们能回家了 |
[33:11] | It’s okay. It’s done. It’s all over. | 没事的 结束了 都结束了 |
[33:13] | Are you guys okay? Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 没事吧 |
[33:36] | Officer. | 警官 |
[33:37] | Captain. Long time no see. | 警监 很久不见了 |
[33:40] | For you, at least. | 至少对你来说 |
[33:41] | Sounds like congratulations are in order. | 看来得先恭喜你了 |
[33:44] | According to Vasquez, this was all you. | 瓦斯克斯说都是你的功劳 |
[33:47] | I’m happy to help. | 很乐意能尽一份力 |
[33:49] | Take a few days off, clear your head, | 休息几天吧 理理思路 |
[33:51] | then come in, and we’ll talk. | 然后回来 我们好好谈谈 |
[33:52] | See if we can figure out getting you back on the beat. | 看看能不能让你归队 |
[33:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:57] | Those girls are alive because you came back. | 这些女孩能保住一条命都是因为你回来了 |
[34:00] | It’s lucky for all of us. | 对我们来说都太幸运了 |
[34:14] | Thanks for putting in a good word. | 谢谢你帮我说好话 |
[34:17] | It’s the least I can do. | 举手之劳 |
[34:24] | So, I suppose you’re not | 看来你应该不会 |
[34:24] | gonna explain to me what happened here today. | 向我解释今天到底发生了什么吧 |
[34:28] | Like I said, I wish I could. I… | 我说了 我也想解释 我… |
[34:36] | You still take my breath away. | 你还是如此让我心动 |
[34:43] | Say hi to Lourdes for me. | 帮我向洛德丝问好 |
[35:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:07] | Usually you’re the optimist. I’m doom and gloom, remember? | 通常你才是乐观的那个 而我总是阴沉寡言 |
[35:11] | I am optimistic. | 我还是很积极的 |
[35:13] | And so grateful. | 还很感激 |
[35:15] | Said the woman looking like she’s about to toss her cookies. | 然而你的表情看上去似乎马上要崩溃了 |
[35:21] | I have so much to apologize to you for. | 我有很多事要向你道歉 |
[35:27] | We don’t have to get into this now. | 我们现在没必要说这些 |
[35:29] | No, I know. I just… | 不 我知道 我… |
[35:37] | I have spent every day of the last five years blaming you. | 过去这五年里 我每天都在责怪你 |
[35:44] | Not only for taking that later flight, | 不仅怪你坐上了那趟迟一点的航班 |
[35:45] | but for making Cal so desperate for your attention | 还因为当时卡尔非常想得到你的关心 |
[35:48] | that he wanted to stay with you. | 所以他选择和你坐同一班飞机 |
[35:52] | I had maybe, what, six months left with him? | 我只有 六个月能和他一起了 |
[35:56] | And even that you took away from me. | 而你连这都要夺走 |
[36:00] | But the thing is… | 但是事实上 |
[36:02] | I realize now that… | 我意识到 |
[36:07] | for Cal to be here with us today… | 卡尔今天能和我们在一起 |
[36:12] | …for Olive to have her twin alive, | 奥莉芙的孪生兄弟能活着 |
[36:14] | to maybe grow up beside her… | 也许还能和她一起长大 |
[36:19] | Cal had to be on that plane. | 卡尔当时必须上那架飞机 |
[36:23] | He had to. | 必须要上 |
[36:29] | Oh, what you’ve both been through. | 你们俩遭遇了那么多 |
[36:34] | The only reason we were on that trip in the first place | 我们踏上那段旅程本来就是 |
[36:36] | was because you insisted… | 因为你坚持… |
[36:39] | and bribed me with sex. | 还色诱我 |
[36:47] | So if anyone saved Cal… | 如果说有谁救了卡尔 |
[36:50] | I’m pretty sure it was you. | 我敢肯定那就是你 |
[36:54] | No. | 不 |
[36:57] | This is bigger than us. | 肯定有更高的力量参与其中 |
[37:28] | Copy. Everything checks out. | 收到 一切检查完毕 没有异常 |
[37:31] | Then tomorrow, we take it apart piece by piece. | 那明天 我们就把这玩意拆解了 |
[37:34] | This isn’t close to over. | 这事绝对没完 |
[37:38] | Williams into the front court. | 威廉姆斯冲到前场 |
[37:39] | – Dumps it off left side. – Peel! | -奔向左侧 -剥皮[拼字游戏] |
[37:42] | How are you so fast? | 你怎么会这么快 |
[37:45] | – Dump. – Finished. | -倒垃圾 -结束 |
[37:48] | – Oh, come on. – That’s ridiculous. | -拜托 -这太荒谬了 |
[37:49] | – Cal! Amazing! – You just learned how to play. | -卡尔 真厉害 -你才刚学会怎么玩呢 |
[37:52] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[37:53] | Well, not bad for the tiniest 15-year-old on — | 对于一个个头最小的15岁男孩来说… |
[37:58] | Ben? Are you all right? | 本 你没事吧 |
[38:00] | Yeah, I just got dizzy for a second. | 嗯 我就是突然有点晕 |
[38:03] | I’m fine, really. Don’t worry. | 我没事 真的 别担心 |
[38:05] | Everything’s great. | 一切都没事 |
[38:07] | Drink some water. I’ll get more snacks. | 喝点水吧 我去拿点零食 |
[38:09] | NBC4 update. | 全美广播公司四台最新消息 |
[38:10] | Sisters Hallie and Samantha Pyler have been rescued. | 已找到失踪的哈莉·派勒和萨曼莎·派勒 |
[38:13] | The kidnapped sisters were found safe | 这对被绑架的姐妹在阿斯托利亚 |
[38:15] | at an Astoria metal shop | 一家五金店被救出 |
[38:17] | and are being treated at the scene. | 正在现场接受治疗 |
[38:28] | 怎么样了 你没事吧 你告诉他了吗 我很想你 | |
[38:48] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[39:16] | Welcome home. Ears burning much? | 欢迎回家 收到神的召唤吗 |
[39:19] | You’re the subject of my sermon this Sunday. | 我这周日的布道就专门讲了你的事 |
[39:23] | How do we know if we’re the called? | 我们怎么知道自己是不是被呼召了 |
[39:29] | We know in our heart. | 我们内心深处知道 |
[39:36] | You okay? Michaela? | 你没事吧 米凯拉 |
[39:42] | Can I take this? | 我能带走这个吗 |
[39:45] | As long as you put it to good use. | 只要你能善加利用 |
[39:49] | Looks like your ride’s here. | 看来接你的人来了 |
[40:02] | You saved those girls. | 你救了那些女孩 |
[40:03] | We saved those girls. | 我们救了那些女孩 |
[40:07] | How’d you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[40:12] | I just…knew. | 我就是…知道 |
[40:17] | What is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[40:19] | What is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[40:21] | How about this? There were a lot of people on that plane. | 飞机上有很多人 |
[40:24] | Why you and me? What makes two head cases like us so special? | 为什么只有你和我 为什么只有我们俩这么特殊 |
[40:29] | What’s the probability it’s just you and me? | 有没有可能不仅仅只有你和我 |
[40:36] | And, of course, it wasn’t just the two of us. | 当然了 不仅仅只有我们俩 |
[41:13] | Ben and I didn’t know any of these people yet. | 本和我现在还不认识这些人 |
[41:21] | But soon, we’d know them as well as we know ourselves. | 但很快 我们会像了解自己一样了解他们 |
[41:28] | As for whatever force brought us all here… | 不管是什么力量带我们来到这里 |
[41:36] | …it had no interest in being investigated. | 它都不希望有人进行深入调查 |
[41:45] | And as for the group of us? | 至于我们这群人 |
[41:50] | This was just the beginning. | 一切才刚刚开始 |