时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | You’ve all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years. | 你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了 |
[00:07] | But aren’t you seeing things, | 但你的眼前和脑海里 |
[00:08] | hearing things in your head? | 不是经常出现东西吗 |
[00:11] | If anyone has answers, it’s someone on that plane, | 如果有谁知道些什么 那肯定是飞机上的某个人 |
[00:13] | – No, you’re merely detained. – Actually, we’re not. | -你们被收押了 -不 并不是 |
[00:15] | You’re instructed to observe a strict media blackout. | 你们必须对媒体三缄其口 |
[00:18] | You could’ve played the cop card eight hours ago. | 八小时前你怎么不说自己是警察 |
[00:20] | I want eyes on all of them. | 给我盯紧所有人 |
[00:21] | But I’m beginning to think that | 但是我开始觉得 |
[00:22] | they didn’t tell us everything that was going on. | 他们没把实情全都告诉我们 |
[00:24] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[00:25] | Leave Lourdes at home every day knowing I’m at work | 把洛德丝一个人扔在家 |
[00:27] | with the woman who literally was my first choice | 和我一开始决定过一辈子的原配 |
[00:29] | to spend the rest of my life with? | 在一起工作吗 |
[00:30] | My friend died. We had a car accident. | 我朋友死了 我们出了车祸 |
[00:32] | You were the driver and you’d been drinking? | 你是司机 还喝酒了吗 |
[00:33] | I miss my stuff — | 我想念我的东西 |
[00:35] | my rock collection. | 我那些超酷的收藏 |
[00:36] | Olive, whose locker is this? | 奥莉芙 这是谁的储物间 |
[00:37] | Friend of Mom’s, all right? | 妈妈的一个朋友的 |
[00:39] | “Friend.” | 朋友 |
[00:41] | {\an8\frz358.8 | \move(170.32,237.6,162.98,251.573,41,1084)}828航班 是政府阴谋吗 |
[00:47] | I’m finally on the plane. | 我终于登机了 |
[00:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:50] | First they screw up my reservation, | 先是弄错了我的预定 |
[00:51] | then I get bumped to another flight. | 然后又把我换到另一架航班上 |
[00:53] | Not exactly doing wonders for my vacation Zen. | 这个假期真是诸事不顺 泽恩 |
[00:57] | So, you and Grace, | 那么 你和格蕾丝 |
[01:00] | must’ve been nice to get a break. | 能休息一下真是太好了 |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:02] | You know, we’ve been getting a little lost in the shuffle, | 我们最近在这些混乱中有点迷失自我了 |
[01:05] | the two of us, so… | 我们俩都是 所以 |
[01:08] | This was good. | 这挺好的 |
[01:08] | Yeah, you needed a little Jamaica. | 没错 你需要去牙买加玩一玩 |
[01:10] | Little lime in the coconut. | 椰子里放个小酸橙 |
[01:15] | The stress you’re under, I don’t know how you’re doing it. | 你身上的压力 我不知道你怎么处理的 |
[01:17] | Really? You can’t imagine? | 真的吗 你想象不出来吗 |
[01:18] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[01:19] | You’ve been drowning in stress. | 你已经被压力淹没了 |
[01:21] | I’m just saying, if you and Grace can handle this, | 我是说 如果你和格蕾丝能处理好这个问题 |
[01:23] | you can handle anything. | 那你们就能处理一切问题 |
[01:27] | Thank God it’s a short flight. | 幸亏这是个短途飞行 |
[01:29] | I’m never flying Montego again. | 我再也不坐蒙特哥航空了 |
[01:32] | I’d rather die. | 我宁愿去死 |
[01:51] | You can only use three new letters. | 你只能用三个新字母 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:55] | Cal. Bed. | 卡尔 该去睡觉了 |
[01:57] | Let’s go. Brush your teeth. | 快去刷牙 |
[01:58] | I’ll be right up. | 我一会儿就上去找你 |
[01:59] | Three letters — no cheating. | 说好三个字母 别赖皮啊 |
[02:01] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[02:02] | 该 你 了 | |
[02:02] | – Goodnight, bud. – Goodnight. | -晚安小男子汉 -晚安 |
[02:04] | A shocking new development tonight | 828航班的故事 |
[02:05] | in the story of Flight 828. | 又有了惊人的发展 |
[02:07] | Unconfirmed reports point to a murder investigation. | 未经证实的消息称出现了一起凶案 |
[02:11] | – Mick. – In recent days, | -小米 -在最近几天 |
[02:12] | Taylor has been extremely candid, | 泰勒非常直接地曝光了 |
[02:14] | not only about her experience on Flight 828, | 她在828航班上的经历 |
[02:17] | but on her treatment by authorities since her return. | 和她回来之后 当局对她的态度 |
[02:21] | She was murdered? | 她被杀害了吗 |
[02:22] | She’s been all over the news. | 这几天新闻全是她 |
[02:23] | You think there’s a connection? | 你认为这之间有关联吗 |
[02:25] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 先别着急下结论 |
[02:26] | I’m gonna go find out what’s going on. | 我先去看看到底发生什么了 |
[02:28] | Wait, are you saying she was killed because she went on TV? | 等下 你是说她被杀了是因为她上电视了吗 |
[02:31] | – Hey — – Because all of you have been in the press, | -听着 -因为你们都被媒体拍到了 |
[02:32] | – including Cal. – I know. I know. | -包括卡尔 -我知道 我知道 |
[02:34] | That woman ambushing him on the street. | 那个在街上冲向他的女人 |
[02:35] | We just need to keep Cal close. We need to be careful. | 我们不能让卡尔远离我们身边 我们要小心 |
[02:38] | Olive, come straight home from school tomorrow. | 让奥莉芙明天放学后直接回家 |
[02:42] | I don’t know for sure what happened, | 我不知道到底发生了什么事 |
[02:44] | but I’m beginning to think that they didn’t tell us | 但是我开始觉得 |
[02:46] | everything that was going on. | 他们没把实情全都告诉我们 |
[02:47] | 知 真 相 | |
[02:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:04] | Our little secret. | 我们的小秘密 别告诉别人 |
[03:18] | Saanvi, hey. You watching this? | 萨尼 你在看电视吗 |
[03:20] | You think we need to be worried? | 你觉得我们该担心吗 |
[03:21] | I think we need to keep our heads down. | 我认为我们要低调行事 |
[03:23] | I’m gonna find out more. | 我会找到更多线索的 |
[03:25] | Listen, I discovered something in Cal’s blood. | 是这样 我在卡尔的血液里发现了异常 |
[03:27] | It’s a marker, | 有一个标志物 |
[03:29] | a protein. | 一种蛋白 |
[03:30] | It wasn’t there before the plane, | 上飞机之前没有 |
[03:31] | and it wasn’t produced by the cancer. | 而且也不是癌症造成的 |
[03:33] | I’ve never seen it before. I don’t know what it signifies. | 我以前从来没见过 我不知道这意味着什么 |
[03:37] | Is it harmful? | 是有害的吗 |
[03:38] | It doesn’t point to a tumor | 它与肿瘤无关 |
[03:40] | or any environmental toxins or a parasitic infection. | 也不是环境毒素或寄生物感染造成的 |
[03:43] | At the airport when we were detained, | 我们在机场被收押的时候 |
[03:45] | remember they gave us those vitamin boosters, electrolytes? | 他们给我们打了维生素针 电解溶液 |
[03:47] | I mean, there could’ve been something in any of that. | 也许是那里面加了什么东西 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I kept notes on everything. | 我记得 所有我都记下来了 |
[03:51] | I’ll have to run some more tests, | 我得再做几项检查 |
[03:53] | but I’ll keep you posted. | 我会随时告诉你情况的 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:55] | Hey, if you see anything worrisome… | 如果你发现任何问题… |
[03:59] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[04:50] | I need you to drive me to Long Island. | 我需要你送我去长岛 |
[04:52] | I have the address for Kelly’s house. | 我有凯丽家的地址 |
[04:54] | I picked it up on the scanner. | 我通过警方扫描仪查到的 |
[04:55] | How’d they let you back on the job? | 他们怎么让你继续工作的 |
[04:57] | Because I didn’t tell them. | 因为我没告诉他们 |
[05:00] | Look, of course I have to drive and I will, just… | 我知道我总有一天得自己开车 但是… |
[05:04] | not tonight. | 今天不行 |
[05:18] | Okay, so, um, | 对了 |
[05:20] | just remember when we get there, stay in the car. | 等我们到了之后 你在车里等 |
[05:22] | I’ll deal with it. | 我去处理就好 |
[05:23] | No chance. This isn’t Uber. | 不可能 我又不是优步司机 |
[05:25] | If I’m going there, I’m getting some answers. | 我既然要去 就必须拿到答案 |
[05:26] | No, Ben, it’s noticeable enough that | 不 本 我们远离 |
[05:28] | we are 15 miles outside of my jurisdiction, | 我的辖区15英里已经够显眼了 |
[05:30] | let alone with my civilian brother in tow. | 更何况还带着我的市民哥哥 |
[05:32] | Your civilian brother who helped you find two kidnapped girls. | 你的市民哥哥帮你找到两个被绑女孩 |
[05:34] | The cops were useless without us. | 没有我们 警察根本没用 |
[05:36] | That does not make you a detective all of a sudden. | 这并不代表你突然之间就成了警探 |
[05:38] | I’m at the center of this just like you. | 我跟你一样也被牵涉其中 |
[05:40] | So is Cal. | 卡尔也是 |
[05:41] | And Grace is scared. | 格蕾丝很害怕 |
[05:42] | Rightly so. | 她也有理由害怕 |
[05:44] | And I need to protect my family. | 我需要保护我的家人 |
[05:45] | If we’re being targeted, | 如果我们被人盯上了 |
[05:46] | I need to know who’s coming after us and why. | 我需要知道对手是谁 原因是什么 |
[05:48] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I plan on finding out. | 没错 我也正打算查清这一点 |
[05:50] | I am not gonna be a bystander. | 我不会袖手旁观 |
[05:52] | You know me. | 你很了解我 |
[05:53] | I feel helpless enough as it is, | 我本来就够无助了 |
[05:56] | cooped up at home, stressing all day. | 每天待在家里 压力很大 |
[05:57] | At least you’ve had a job to go back to. | 至少你还能在工作中逃避 |
[06:01] | I know I can contribute here, Mick. | 小米 我知道我能帮上忙 |
[06:04] | We’re doing this together or I’m turning the car around. | 我们必须一起去 否则我现在就调头 |
[06:09] | This is so off-the-charts out of line. | 我们的行为简直离谱至极 |
[06:11] | They’ll think I’m your partner. | 他们会以为我是你搭档 |
[06:15] | Not a word, okay? | 你一句话都不许说 |
[06:17] | Scout’s honor. Guaranteed. | 我以神的名义保证 |
[06:28] | That was fast. | 动作真快 |
[06:30] | Where do these people come from? | 这些人都是哪里来的 |
[06:31] | Kelly made herself famous. | 凯丽很出名 |
[06:33] | She was the face of Flight 828. | 她是828航班的发言人 |
[06:37] | Looks like they already have a suspect. | 看来他们已经找到了一名嫌犯 |
[06:42] | – Can I help you? – I’m Michaela Stone, NYPD. | -有什么事吗 -我是米凯拉·斯通 纽约警察 |
[06:45] | Mind if I we have a look? | 介意我进去看看吗 |
[06:46] | – You on a field trip? – I picked up the chatter. | -你是来出外勤的吗 -我收听到了案情 |
[06:48] | Might connect to a case we’re looking at. | 也许跟我们在调查的案子有关系 |
[06:50] | Do me a solid. We’ll be in and out. | 帮我个忙 我们进去看看就走 |
[06:53] | Victim’s inside. I’ll walk you in. | 受害者在里面 我带你们进去 |
[07:03] | Looks like a robbery gone bad. | 看起来像是入室抢劫 |
[07:05] | Perp entered here, went out the back door. | 嫌犯从这里进来 从后门跑了 |
[07:09] | The victim was alone in the house. | 受害人独自在家 |
[07:11] | Husband was out at a business dinner. | 丈夫当时在外应酬 |
[07:13] | What did they get? | 嫌犯抢了什么 |
[07:14] | Gold necklace — that’s it. | 一条金项链 仅此而已 |
[07:17] | Husband says she was wearing one. | 丈夫说她戴着一条 |
[07:18] | There are burn marks on the neck. | 脖子上有灼伤痕迹 |
[07:20] | Killer must’ve yanked it off. | 杀手肯定是直接拽走的 |
[07:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[07:24] | Single gunshot to base of skull. | 一枪打中颅底 |
[07:26] | Bullet went through and through. Looks like a .38. | 直接打穿 看起来是0.38口径的 |
[07:28] | She’s got some scraping and bruising on her arms and back. | 她的胳膊和背部有刮伤和淤青 |
[07:31] | You think this was targeted? | 你觉得凶手是冲着她来的吗 |
[07:33] | She was on Flight 828, all over the news. | 她上过828航班 新闻上全是 |
[07:35] | Talk about a crazy magnet. | 肯定吸引了各方注意力 |
[07:37] | You see our candle-toting friends outside? | 你们看到外面举蜡烛的朋友们了吗 |
[07:39] | We saw you got a suspect. | 看到你们抓了一名嫌犯 |
[07:40] | Guy in the car, you think he’s one of them? | 车旁那个人 你觉得他也是粉丝之一吗 |
[07:42] | Our witnesses put him out front on and off all day. | 目击证人指出他一整天都在这附近 |
[07:45] | We picked him up two blocks over. | 我们在两个街区外抓的他 |
[07:46] | He had blood on his clothes, we’re assuming hers. | 他衣服上有血迹 我们认为是死者的 |
[07:49] | We got a neighbor who saw him running from the house. | 有个邻居看见他从这房子里跑出来 |
[07:52] | What about the gun? | 枪呢 |
[07:53] | Must’ve tossed it, necklace, too. | 可能是扔了吧 项链也扔了 |
[07:55] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到的 |
[07:56] | Detective Donovan? Robert Vance, NSA. | 多诺万警探 我是国家安全局罗布特·万斯 |
[08:00] | I’m gonna have to take charge of this investigation. | 下面我来接手这个案子的调查工作 |
[08:03] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:04] | Anything Flight 828 related | 凡涉及828航班的信息 |
[08:05] | is a matter of national security. | 都属于国家安全范畴 |
[08:07] | Are you aware you have two acquaintances | 你知道有两个受害人的 |
[08:09] | of the victim on your scene? | 熟人就在现场吗 |
[08:10] | I-I wouldn’t call us acquaintances. | 不能说我们是熟人 |
[08:13] | They both were on Flight 828. | 他们都在828航班上 |
[08:14] | You can escort these two outside. | 你把他们送出去吧 |
[08:16] | Sorry. I owe you one. | 抱歉 我欠你个人情 |
[08:26] | The killer one of them? Doesn’t make sense. | 会是他们里面的某个人干的吗 说不通啊 |
[08:28] | Why not? If they’re fanatics… | 为什么不会 他们都是狂热分子 |
[08:31] | These people don’t want to harm us. | 他们并不想伤害我们 |
[08:32] | Maybe this one did. Maybe he thinks we’re, | 可能这个人想啊 可能他觉得我们 |
[08:34] | I don’t know, aliens or demons or something. | 是外星人或者是恶魔之类的 谁知道 |
[08:35] | Then why is the NSA here | 那为什么国家安全局会来 |
[08:36] | taking charge of a routine homicide investigation? | 接管一件普通凶杀案的调查呢 |
[08:42] | Look, that must be the husband. | 那人应该是她丈夫 |
[08:50] | Mr. Taylor? | 泰勒先生 |
[08:52] | I’m Michaela Stone. This is my brother, Ben. | 我是米凯拉·斯通 他是我哥哥 本 |
[08:54] | We were on the flight with Kelly. | 我们和凯丽都在那个航班上 |
[08:56] | We’re so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[08:59] | I told her not to talk. | 我告诉她不要出来讲话 |
[09:02] | On TV, all those interviews, all that attention. | 上电视 那么多访谈 那么多关注 |
[09:05] | She didn’t care. | 她不在乎 |
[09:07] | She said she had to do it. | 她说她必须做 |
[09:09] | Had to? | 必须 |
[09:13] | Did she talk about someone or something telling her — | 她说过是什么人或者什么东西告诉她 |
[09:16] | Calling. | 呼召 |
[09:18] | She had a calling — her exact words. | 她受到呼召 她的原话 |
[09:20] | Sir, the medical examiner needs your signature. | 先生 法医需要你的签字 |
[09:23] | What did she mean by that, Mr. Taylor? | 泰勒先生 她是什么意思 |
[09:25] | No, wait, Mr. Taylor, what… | 等等 泰勒先生 |
[09:28] | A calling. | 呼召 |
[09:29] | Like a voice in her head. | 比如她脑子里的声音 |
[09:31] | What if that’s it, Ben? | 本 如果就是这个东西呢 |
[09:32] | What if this calling got her killed? | 如果就是这个呼召让她招致杀身之祸呢 |
[09:44] | Okay, so we’ll keep being careful, | 那好吧 我们继续保持小心 |
[09:48] | but we have to live our lives. | 可日子也还要过啊 |
[09:49] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作 |
[09:51] | I mean, our expenses just doubled. | 我们的开销翻了一倍 |
[09:52] | I know, and I’ve got to get a job. | 我知道 我得找个工作 |
[09:54] | – I’m on it. – Well, that’s great. | -我正在找呢 -那太好了 |
[09:56] | I’ll see what I can sniff out. | 看看我能碰到什么运气吧 |
[10:01] | You don’t…have to do this on your own, okay? | 你不需要一个人承担一切 |
[10:05] | Not anymore. | 不再需要了 |
[10:11] | Hey, Calamander, you want to see where I work? | 小柿子 想看看我工作的地方吗 |
[10:14] | Why don’t I take him for the day, give you a chance to sniff? | 我今天带他一天 好给你机会去碰碰运气 |
[10:16] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:18] | iPad, headphones, shoes, grab those spelling sheets. | 平板电脑 耳机 鞋 带上那些拼写纸 |
[10:22] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[10:24] | Just be careful. | 多加小心 |
[10:32] | Completely ridiculous turbulence. | 无法想象的巨大气流 |
[10:34] | Off the charts. | 非常强烈 |
[10:35] | Look, I’m just going to own my truth. | 我只想知道我的真相 |
[10:39] | If — If I’m going to own my truth, | 如果 如果我要知道我的真相 |
[10:41] | it felt like they thought we were the ones | 感觉好像他们认为我们应该为 |
[10:43] | 知 真 相 | |
[10:43] | who are responsible | 航班发生的事情 |
[10:44] | for whatever happened to that plane. | 承担责任 |
[10:45] | But none of them seem suspicious. | 但是其他人好像一点都不起疑心 |
[10:48] | I mean, if I’m supposed to own my truth, | 如果我该知道我的真相 |
[10:50] | don’t you think they should, too? | 他们不也该面对自己吗 |
[10:52] | So, I just got off the phone with Detective Donovan | 我刚刚跟赛奥赛特那边的多诺万警探 |
[10:55] | out in Syosset. | 通过话 |
[10:56] | He seemed a little steamed. | 他好像很恼火 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I know it was out of line. | 我知道我有点出格 |
[10:59] | You took your brother into a crime scene. | 你把你哥哥带到一个犯罪现场 |
[11:01] | Jared, the victim was from Flight 828. | 杰瑞德 受害人在828航班上 |
[11:03] | If that’s the reason that she was killed, | 如果这是她被杀的原因 |
[11:05] | then I need to know because I could be next, or Ben or Cal. | 那我得知道 因为下一个可能是我或本或卡尔 |
[11:08] | Now the NSA’s taken over the case. | 现在国家安全局接管了这个案子 |
[11:09] | I need information. | 我需要信息 |
[11:10] | You need to stop. | 你需要停止 |
[11:12] | You’re gonna get yourself in trouble, Mick. | 小米 你会给自己惹上麻烦的 |
[11:14] | I will, but… | 我会 但 |
[11:17] | maybe you could make some calls? | 你也许可以打几个电话 |
[11:24] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试吧 |
[11:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | Incognito much? | 乔装打扮了吗 |
[11:34] | Does this make me Starsky? | 我现在是斯达尔斯基了吗 |
[11:36] | Look, I got it. “Own your truth.” | 听着 我知道了 “知真相” |
[11:38] | That’s what Kelly was hearing in her head. | 那就是凯丽脑子里听到的声音 |
[11:39] | That was her “Set them free.” | 那就是她听到的”放了她们” |
[11:41] | Her calling. How do you know? | 她的呼召 你怎么知道 |
[11:43] | Because it called me, too. | 因为我也被呼召了 |
[11:49] | “Own your truth”? You heard that? | “知真相” 你听到了 |
[11:51] | Yeah, or felt it. | 对 或者说感觉到了 |
[11:52] | It came to me out of the blue. | 我突然就感觉到了 |
[11:54] | That’s why Kelly did all those interviews. | 所以凯丽做了那些采访 |
[11:56] | Yeah, accusing the government of lying — “Own your truth.” | 没错 指控政府撒谎 “知真相” |
[11:58] | Who knows who else she pissed off? | 谁知道她还惹到谁了 |
[11:59] | She could’ve made all kinds of enemies. | 肯定四面树敌了 |
[12:00] | We have to go back to the husband. | 必须回去找她丈夫 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I agree. | 同意 |
[12:05] | We have people coming, family. | 有家人来 |
[12:08] | I had to cover the blood stains on the carpet with a throw rug. | 我只能用小地毯掩盖地毯上的血迹 |
[12:14] | Do you recall Kelly ever using the phrase “Own your truth”? | 你记得凯丽用过”知真相”这个词吗 |
[12:17] | As of two days ago, all the time. | 两天前开始 一直在说 |
[12:20] | She was saying all kinds of crazy stuff after she came back. | 她回来后说过各种奇怪的话 |
[12:22] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:24] | House is too fancy, we have too much. | 房子太贵了 我们拥有太多了 |
[12:27] | She wanted a simple life. | 她想过朴素的生活 |
[12:29] | Bought her this gorgeous necklace. | 给她买了条漂亮的项链 |
[12:32] | I had to beg her to wear it. | 我只能求她戴 |
[12:34] | And then all of a sudden she’s on TV | 然后她就突然上电视 |
[12:35] | talking about the government? | 谈论政府了 |
[12:37] | She hated politics. | 她讨厌政治 |
[12:38] | Did Kelly ever feel like she was in danger? | 凯丽感觉到自己有危险了吗 |
[12:43] | You’re talking about the clicking sounds on the phone? | 你是说电话里的滴答声 |
[12:46] | Black SUVs on the street? | 街上的黑色SUV吗 |
[12:48] | My housekeeper saw them, too. | 我的管家也看到了 |
[12:50] | Christine, the black SUVs? | 克莉丝汀 看到那些黑色越野车了吗 |
[12:52] | All day and night. | 白天晚上都有 |
[12:54] | Vern and Susie are here. | 弗恩和苏西来了 |
[12:56] | Go, go. We can see ourselves out. | 去吧 我们自己走就行 |
[13:00] | She was under surveillance by the government, by Vance. | 她被政府和万斯监视了 |
[13:03] | It’s been terrible. Reporters at the door, | 真讨厌 门外的记者 |
[13:05] | those people outside with their candles. | 外面那些举蜡烛的人 |
[13:07] | Did you see them? They refuse to leave. | 你们看到了吗 他们拒绝离开 |
[13:09] | What can you tell us about the last few days? | 关于最后几天 有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[13:11] | How did Kelly spend her time? | 凯丽都干什么了 |
[13:13] | W-Was there anything unusual? | 有什么不正常的事吗 |
[13:15] | It’s all been unusual. | 都不正常 |
[13:17] | The press appearances, avoiding the followers. | 媒体采访 躲避跟踪者 |
[13:20] | Yesterday she got her hair done at the mall. | 昨天她去商场做了头发 |
[13:22] | She — When she came back, | 她回来时 |
[13:24] | there were bruises on her arms and she looked upset. | 胳膊擦伤了 看上去很不安 |
[13:27] | She said she’d fallen. | 她说她摔倒了 |
[13:28] | Fallen how? What else did she say about that? | 怎么摔的 她还说别的什么了吗 |
[13:30] | Hey, Christine. Can you help, please? | 克莉丝汀 能帮个忙吗 |
[13:33] | There’s more. | 那边还有 |
[13:35] | Okay, this is now officially inappropriate. | 好了 现在再问不合适了 |
[13:37] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:09] | Heartbreaking. | 令人伤心 |
[14:11] | Evie was an amazing human being. | 伊薇真是个好人 |
[14:14] | You’re not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你 |
[14:18] | How could you? | 你怎么能 |
[14:20] | How could you come here? | 你怎么能来这里 |
[14:24] | Get out of this house. | 离开这所房子 |
[14:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:44] | So…are you gonna tell me how you’re doing? | 想告诉我你的近况吗 |
[14:48] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[14:49] | Needs acid. | 不够酸 |
[14:56] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[14:58] | – I ended it. – With Danny? | -我们结束了 -和丹尼吗 |
[15:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:02] | And you’re sure you’re okay with that? | 你确定你愿意那样吗 |
[15:06] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |
[15:11] | I have my husband back, Rob. | 我丈夫回来了 罗布 |
[15:15] | He’s the man I fell in love with. | 我爱他 |
[15:16] | He’s the man I had children with. | 我和他有孩子 |
[15:18] | I get it, I get it, I do. | 我明白了 真的 |
[15:21] | It’s just, uh, | 只是 |
[15:23] | this is gonna sound insane, | 听起来不正常 |
[15:23] | but I’m a little protective of Danny. | 可我有点袒护丹尼 |
[15:28] | Kind of seems like you’re cheating on him. | 感觉像是你背叛了他 |
[15:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:37] | No. | 不用 |
[15:41] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[15:45] | it feels a little that way for me, too. | 我也有点那么觉得 |
[15:56] | Hi, Beverly. | 你好 贝弗莉 |
[15:58] | I’m really sorry to show up like this, | 真抱歉这样出现 |
[16:00] | but…I’m here because I need to own my truth. | 可是 我来这儿因为我需要知道真相 |
[16:06] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[16:07] | Lovely to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:09] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:11] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:12] | Oh, come, look. | 过来看看 |
[16:13] | Have you seen the new curtains? | 你见过这新窗帘吗 |
[16:15] | Ah, wanted something simple, but they lift the entire room. | 本来想买简单点的 但窗帘很适合整个客厅 |
[16:20] | I didn’t think you’d want to see me. | 我没想到你会愿意见我 |
[16:22] | Of course I do. It’s so nice to have you here. | 我当然会 很高兴你能来 |
[16:25] | I’m going on about these curtains, | 我一直在说这些窗帘 |
[16:26] | but I love these orange panels that I added. | 但是我很喜欢我加上去的这些橙色窗帘架 |
[16:28] | Oh, wait a minute. Evie! | 等一下 伊薇 |
[16:30] | Michaela’s here. | 米凯拉来了 |
[16:32] | Evie! | 伊薇 |
[16:34] | Evie? | 伊薇 |
[16:40] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[16:41] | Still the same age. | 还是以前那个年纪 |
[16:43] | Evie? | 伊薇 |
[16:45] | Evie’s not here, hon. | 伊薇不在 亲爱的 |
[16:48] | She’s at the market, remember? | 她去市场了 记得吗 |
[16:50] | She went to the store. She’ll be home soon. | 她去商店了 很快就回来了 |
[16:56] | She doesn’t know that… | 她不知道 |
[16:58] | I stopped telling her. | 我已经不再和她说 |
[17:00] | I couldn’t give her that news | 我不能再每十五分钟 |
[17:01] | and watch her life collapse every 15 minutes. | 就重新告诉她 然后看她崩溃一次 |
[17:16] | So, I did some digging. | 我查过了 |
[17:20] | What is it? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[17:21] | Nothing. I’m good. | 没什么 我没事 |
[17:22] | What do you, uh — What do you got? | 你查到了什么 |
[17:24] | I’m not gonna stop asking, so… | 我会一直追问的 |
[17:26] | why don’t you save us both some time? | 你不如别浪费我俩的时间 直说吧 |
[17:31] | I went to Evie’s house, and I saw her parents. | 我去了伊薇家 看到她爸妈 |
[17:40] | Why would you do that to yourself? | 你为什么要这样对自己 |
[17:41] | I don’t know, Jared, ’cause the last time I saw them… | 我不知道 杰瑞德 因为上次我见到他们 |
[17:45] | Mick, it wasn’t your fault. | 小米 那不是你的错 |
[17:49] | You were cleared. | 不是你的责任 |
[17:50] | The department did an investigation, | 局里查过了 |
[17:52] | and they cleared you. | 他们排除了你的嫌疑 |
[17:54] | You can’t put yourself through that again. | 你不能再这样折磨自己 |
[17:58] | Hey. Please. | 别这样 |
[18:00] | Don’t waste your miracle on your pain. | 不要把奇迹浪费在痛苦的事情上 |
[18:03] | You deserve better. | 你应该拥有更好的生活 |
[18:13] | So, um… | 那个 |
[18:16] | So, I looked at Kelly Taylor and her husband, Patrick. | 我查过凯丽·泰勒和她丈夫帕特里克 |
[18:19] | No criminal records for either. | 两人都没有案底 |
[18:20] | They own some commercial properties. | 他们有些商业地产 |
[18:23] | Uh… rental workspace building, | 一栋租赁工作区 |
[18:25] | downtown mall, a couple gas stations. | 市中心商场 几个加油站 |
[18:26] | Kelly owned a mall? | 凯丽拥有一家商场 |
[18:28] | Nothing fancy. | 没什么特别的 |
[18:29] | More like a shopping center near a subway. | 就是地铁站附近的那种购物中心 |
[18:32] | Shoe shine, doughnuts, hair salon — | 有擦鞋店 甜甜圈店 发廊 |
[18:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:50] | So, nothing on your phone? | 你手机没有任何反应吗 |
[18:51] | No clicking noises, static? | 没有滴滴声 静电干扰 |
[18:54] | No, nothing. | 没 什么都没有 |
[18:56] | Honestly, surveillance tech has gotten so advanced, | 老实说 监控技术已经变得这么先进了 |
[18:58] | I don’t even know what I’m looking for. | 我都不知道自己要找什么 |
[19:00] | So, I’ve been running my own tests, | 我一直在自己做测试 |
[19:02] | pulled some of my own blood, ran a panel. | 抽自己的血进行检测 |
[19:06] | And it turns out that I have it, too. | 结果发现我也有那个标记 |
[19:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:10] | It’s that same marker that Cal has. | 和卡尔一样的标记 |
[19:12] | So, could we all have it? | 那我们所有的人都会有吗 |
[19:14] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[19:15] | Still don’t know what it is. | 我还是不知道是什么 |
[19:16] | My next step is to run an MRI on myself | 接下来如果我能想办法进到核磁共振机里 |
[19:19] | if I can fake my way into a machine. | 我要给自己照个核磁共振 |
[19:22] | Ben? | 本 |
[19:24] | Did you find something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[19:26] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会打给你 |
[19:38] | Hi, Mr. Stone. | 斯通先生 你好 |
[19:40] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[19:44] | Last time I saw you, you were too short to ride the Cyclone. | 上次我见你时你还太矮不能坐旋风过山车呢 |
[19:50] | So, uh, how was your flight? | 你飞行顺利吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah, this must be even weirder for you. | 这事对你来说肯定更奇怪 |
[19:56] | If you’re looking for Cal, you’re in luck. | 如果你要找卡尔 那你走运了 |
[19:59] | Cal. Check it out, it’s Kevin. | 卡尔 快看 这是凯文 |
[20:02] | He’s enormous. | 他长得很高了 |
[20:10] | So, we should go for pizza sometime at Queen M’s, | 我们改天应该去皇后披萨店吃匹萨 |
[20:13] | like the old days. | 像以前那样 |
[20:17] | You know what, Kevin? I bet you play Fortnite. | 凯文 你肯定也玩《堡垒之夜》吧 |
[20:19] | Cal just got it, and he’s catching up. | 卡尔刚刚拿到 他正在学怎么玩 |
[20:21] | You could show him some moves. | 你可以教他几招 |
[20:23] | Oh, y-yeah. | 好啊 |
[20:25] | I’m actually here to see Olive. | 其实我是来找奥莉芙的 |
[20:32] | I-I think she’s upstairs. | 她应该在楼上吧 |
[20:37] | Hi, Kevin. | 凯文 |
[20:39] | Uh, hey, Ms. Stone. | 斯通太太 |
[20:41] | You know, we’re actually just about to have dinner. | 其实我们正准备吃晚饭 |
[20:44] | Why don’t you text Olive later, okay? | 不如你晚点给奥莉芙发短信吧 |
[20:47] | Uh, sure. | 好 |
[20:52] | Oh, hey, how did it go today? | 今天怎么样了 |
[20:54] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[20:56] | Listen. | 听着 |
[20:58] | I found something. | 我有所发现 |
[21:01] | Outside in the garden. | 就在外面的花园里 |
[21:03] | The side gate was left open. | 侧门开着 |
[21:05] | What are you saying– someone was back there? | 你是说 有人回来过 |
[21:07] | There were footprints in the soil. | 泥土上有脚印 |
[21:09] | – It was Olive. – What? | -是奥莉芙干的 -什么 |
[21:11] | She snuck out last night. | 她昨晚溜出去了 |
[21:14] | Probably to see Kevin. | 可能是去见凯文 |
[21:15] | What is your deal?! | 你是有什么毛病 |
[21:17] | Nothing’s my deal! | 我没毛病 |
[21:19] | You snuck out your bedroom window! | 你昨晚从卧室窗户溜出去了 |
[21:20] | Okay, no yelling. | 好了 别大喊大叫 |
[21:21] | Is that true– out the window? | 这是真的吗 从窗户爬出去 |
[21:24] | Don’t get me wrong, it’s impressive, | 别误解 我很佩服 |
[21:25] | just it’s not safe for any of us to be out alone at night. | 只是晚上一个人出门太不安全了 |
[21:28] | All right, I know you’re not used to it, Dad, | 好了 我知道你不习惯 爸 |
[21:30] | but I’m allowed to see my boyfriend. | 但我是可以去见我的男友 |
[21:32] | Not in the middle of the night you’re not. | 在半夜可不行 |
[21:35] | You guys need to work this out. | 你们得好好协商一下了 |
[21:39] | Sweetie, can we have a couple minutes, please? | 亲爱的 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[21:42] | What did I do? | 我做什么了 |
[21:43] | Just… | 去吧 |
[21:45] | Go on, bud. | 去吧 小家伙 |
[21:51] | Okay, I don’t love that she snuck out either. | 听着 我也不喜欢她偷偷溜出去 |
[21:54] | She’s still getting used to things. | 她还在慢慢适应 |
[21:55] | – We all are. – If we had gone up to her room | -我们都是 -如果我们半夜 |
[21:57] | in the middle of the night and found her missing– | 去她房间 发现她不见了 |
[21:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:00] | But Kevin’s been really great for her. | 但凯文对她真的很好 |
[22:02] | Please, let’s not overreact. | 拜托 不要反应过度 |
[22:04] | She will be fine. I promise you. | 她不会有事的 我向你保证 |
[22:08] | You’re good at this. | 你真是得心应手 |
[22:10] | At Olive? | 你是说对奥莉芙吗 |
[22:12] | Well, I’ve had a lot of practice. | 毕竟养了她这么多年 |
[22:15] | And good news is | 好消息是 |
[22:17] | no bad guys in the garden, right? | 没有坏人来过我们的花园 不是吗 |
[22:18] | Ben! | 本 |
[22:20] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我去找她谈谈 |
[22:21] | In here. | 我在这儿 |
[22:23] | Okay, I’ve got something. | 我有所收获 |
[22:26] | How’d Evie’s parents go? | 去找伊薇的父母后怎么样了 |
[22:27] | No, it went badly. Just listen. | 不太好 听着 |
[22:28] | Kelly went to the mall to get her hair done | 凯丽去商场做头发 |
[22:29] | and came back with bruises, right? | 结果伤痕累累地回来了 对吧 |
[22:31] | That’s what the housekeeper said. | 管家是这么说的 |
[22:32] | It was her mall, Ben. | 那是她的商场 本 |
[22:34] | Kelly and her husband owned the mall. | 凯丽和她丈夫拥有那间商场 |
[22:36] | Her calling was “Own your truth.” | 她的呼召是”知真相” |
[22:37] | What if she was making a connection between the two? | 万一她是把两者关联起来了呢 |
[22:40] | Kelly’s husband said her calling led her to go on TV. | 凯丽的丈夫说是她的呼召引导她上电视的 |
[22:42] | Yeah, maybe she didn’t know what it meant, | 是啊 也许她不知道呼召的含义 |
[22:43] | like us with the Pyler girls, remember? | 就像我们找到派勒姐妹一样 还记得吗 |
[22:45] | We thought it was about freeing the dogs. | 我们以为呼召是要我们把狗放了 |
[22:50] | Ben, any one of us could be next. | 本 我们中的任何一人都可能是下一位 |
[23:06] | I don’t know, does this really look like a place | 我说不好 光芒四射的凯丽·泰勒 |
[23:08] | Kelly “Bling” Taylor would come to get her hair done? | 真的会来这种地方做头发吗 |
[23:10] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[23:16] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:18] | Can we have a word? | 我们能谈一谈吗 |
[23:19] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[23:22] | You didn’t say there’d be running! | 你可没说要来场追逐 |
[23:23] | Hey, stop! We just want to talk! | 停下 我们只是想谈一谈 |
[23:50] | Mr. Taylor, he only rents to illegals. | 泰勒先生只租给非法移民 |
[23:53] | He takes 40 percent of your profit, | 他从中抽取百分之四十的利润 |
[23:55] | and if you don’t pay, he calls immigration. | 如果不给 他就会打电话给移民局 |
[23:58] | And is that why you attacked Kelly? | 这是你袭击凯丽的原因吗 |
[24:02] | I didn’t attack her. | 我没袭击她 |
[24:03] | I-I was trying to get away. | 我只是想逃走 |
[24:06] | I push her and she fell. | 我推了她一把 她就摔倒了 |
[24:07] | I-I didn’t have the money. | 我没有钱 |
[24:09] | I thought she was there to collect, but she wasn’t. | 我以为她是来收钱的 但其实不是 |
[24:12] | She said she was going to stop him now that she’s back. | 她说既然她回来了 她要阻止她丈夫 |
[24:15] | She said she was sorry. | 她说她很抱歉 |
[24:17] | Did she say anything about owning her truth? | 她有没有提起过关于要知真相的事 |
[24:21] | Those were her exact words. | 她就是这么说的 |
[24:25] | She followed her calling. | 她是在追随自己的呼召 |
[24:26] | She started shutting down the family business. | 她开始关闭家庭产业 |
[24:28] | You’re thinking it was the husband? | 你认为是她丈夫干的吗 |
[24:46] | Okay, so I need to know why you broke our code, | 我需要知道你为什么破坏了我们之间的规则 |
[24:48] | because you ratted me out to Mom and Dad. | 因为你向爸妈告密了 |
[24:53] | Our twin code? | 我们的双胞胎准则 |
[24:55] | Yes, Cal. | 是的 卡尔 |
[24:57] | You never did that, like, ever. | 你以前从没这么做过 |
[25:01] | I just wanted you to be safe, like Dad said. | 我只是担心你的安全 就像爸爸说的那样 |
[25:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:07] | Okay, so you didn’t want to get back at me because of Kevin? | 好吧 所以你不是因为凯文才报复我吗 |
[25:11] | He was my best friend, | 他以前是我最好的朋友 |
[25:14] | and now you and him are — | 现在你和他成了 |
[25:16] | I don’t even know what you’re doing. | 我都不知道你们在干什么 |
[25:18] | Cal, he wasn’t your best friend. | 卡尔 他不是你以前最好的朋友 |
[25:22] | I was. | 我才是 |
[25:23] | All right? I still am. | 好吗 而且现在我还是 |
[25:26] | Because you’re my twin? | 因为我们是双胞胎吗 |
[25:27] | How are we even twins anymore? | 我们怎么还是双胞胎呢 |
[25:29] | Look at me. | 看看我现在这个样子 |
[25:37] | I’m not inclined to provide information | 没有通过正常渠道 |
[25:39] | on my detectives without going through channels. | 我是不会提供我的警探的信息的 |
[25:40] | Captain, I’m not suggesting she’s done anything wrong, | 警监 我并不是说她哪里做错了 |
[25:43] | but Michaela Stone remains a person of interest | 但是米凯拉·斯通仍然是 |
[25:45] | in the most perplexing investigation | 我们见过的最离奇的案件中 |
[25:47] | ever to cross any of our desks. | 有嫌疑的人 |
[25:49] | Look, she’s been nothing short of remarkable | 她回来后 |
[25:52] | since she returned. | 表现优秀 |
[25:53] | Solved a major abduction case. | 破了一个重大绑架案 |
[25:55] | – Two young girls. – We heard. | -救了两个年轻的姑娘 -我们听说过了 |
[25:57] | I’ve been wondering how she did that, | 我就奇怪她是怎么做到的 |
[25:58] | second day home. | 那时她才回来两天 |
[25:59] | Maybe you could show me that case file, Captain. | 警监 你可不可以给我看看那个案件的档案 |
[26:03] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[26:08] | You must be proud having such a, uh, | 瓦斯克斯警探 你有这么一个天才女友 |
[26:10] | talented girlfriend, Detective Vasquez. | 很骄傲吧 |
[26:14] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[26:16] | – I’m married. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -我结婚了 -对不起 |
[26:17] | Former girlfriend for whom you’re doing favors. | 是前女友 你只是帮她 |
[26:20] | Sticking your neck out, | 费劲周折 |
[26:21] | poking around in Kelly Taylor’s murder. | 调查凯丽·泰勒的谋杀案 |
[26:24] | That was just a routine inquiry. | 那只是例行询问 |
[26:26] | Not so routine and a matter far beyond your jurisdiction. | 不算例行公事吧 远超出你的管辖范围了 |
[26:30] | Look, Detective, I’m — I’m just a guy working a case, | 警探 我只是 我只是在查案 |
[26:33] | same as you, and I’m hoping you’ll be inclined | 跟你一样 我希望 |
[26:35] | to help me out. | 你能帮我解决难题 |
[26:37] | I need to know what Michaela Stone’s doing, | 我需要知道米凯拉·斯通的一举一动 |
[26:39] | where she’s going, who she’s seeing. | 她要去哪里 去见谁 |
[26:41] | Regular reports. | 我需要定期报告 |
[26:43] | You’ll be serving your country and saving your job. | 你是在为国家服务 也是为了保住这份工作 |
[26:48] | You don’t want to cross me, Detective. | 你不会想和我作对的 警探 |
[27:03] | We’re taking statements from the other tenants. | 我们正从其他租户那里收集口供 |
[27:06] | This is a win, Michaela. | 这是胜利的一步了 米凯拉 |
[27:08] | Kelly’s husband is a total slumlord. | 凯丽的丈夫是个十足的混蛋 |
[27:10] | Blackmail, extortion, harassment. | 勒索 敲诈 骚扰 |
[27:13] | And the only thing he didn’t do was kill his wife. | 他就差杀害自己的妻子了 |
[27:16] | How can we be so sure? | 我们怎么确定这一点 |
[27:18] | Because there’s no evidence. | 因为没证据 |
[27:20] | His alibi is airtight. | 他不在场的证据无懈可击 |
[27:21] | Six witnesses place him at the restaurant. | 十六个目击证人证明他在餐馆里 |
[27:23] | He didn’t make any major withdrawals indicating a murder for hire | 他没有任何大笔取款表明有雇凶杀人的嫌疑 |
[27:26] | Kelly turned on him. She was taking down — | 凯丽背叛了他 她正要拿下 |
[27:28] | Meanwhile, the other guy has Kelly’s blood on his clothes, | 同时 另外一个家伙衣服上有凯丽的血迹 |
[27:31] | and an eyewitness puts him at the scene. | 有证人证明他在现场 |
[27:33] | And yet no recovered murder weapon, no recovered necklace. | 不过没找到杀人凶器 也没发现项链的下落 |
[27:35] | There’s a lot of eyes on you right now. | 现在很多人盯着你 |
[27:37] | You need to start thinking clearly, all right? | 你需要认真思考 好吗 |
[27:39] | You need to be a cop. | 要表现得像个警察 |
[29:11] | Who are you?! What do you want?! | 你是谁 你在找什么 |
[29:13] | I’m Lindsay! I’m a friend of Grace! | 我是林赛 格蕾丝的朋友 |
[29:15] | Olive forgot her shin guard. She gave me her keys. | 奥莉芙忘了她的护胫 她给了我门钥匙 |
[29:19] | I am sorry. I didn’t know who you were. | 对不起 我不认识你 |
[29:21] | I thought you were an intruder. | 我以为你是闯入者 |
[29:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[29:24] | Can I drive you somewhere? | 我可以送你去哪里看看吗 |
[29:26] | No, no, I’m good. | 不用了 我没事 |
[29:32] | Lindsay. | 林赛 |
[29:34] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[29:37] | I’ll tell you what, I will do | 这样吧 我会 |
[29:39] | all of your snacks for the next year. | 给你做明年一整年的点心 |
[29:40] | Grace, Grace, it’s okay. | 格蕾丝 没事的 |
[29:43] | I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你经历了太多 |
[29:45] | See you at the game next week. | 下周比赛场见 |
[29:56] | All right, you need to tell me right now, | 好的 你现在要告诉我 |
[29:57] | how many more men have keys? | 还有几个人有我们家钥匙 |
[30:00] | Who else am I gonna find… | 我还会见到其他什么人 |
[30:10] | I was on my own for 5 1/2 years. | 我一个人过了五年半 |
[30:14] | And all I wished for | 我每天期盼的是 |
[30:17] | every day was for you to still be here. | 你能在我身边 |
[30:22] | But you weren’t here, | 但是你不在 |
[30:24] | and so yes, I gathered a village around me. | 所以我交了很多朋友 |
[30:28] | Lindsay helped with Olive’s soccer. | 林赛教奥莉芙踢足球 |
[30:30] | Justin fixed the bathroom sink, Rob kept me sane at work. | 贾斯汀修好了厕所水槽 罗布让我工作时振作 |
[30:34] | They helped me through an impossibly difficult time. | 他们帮我度过了那段无比艰难的时期 |
[30:43] | And none of those men | 而这些男人 |
[30:46] | are the one man you’re really asking about. | 都不是你真正想找的那个男人 |
[30:51] | You don’t know that man. | 你并不了解他 |
[30:54] | You’ve never met him. | 你从来没见过他 |
[30:57] | And you will never have to | 你也永远不用见他 |
[31:01] | because you came home. | 因为你回家了 |
[31:04] | You’re finally home. | 你终于回家了 |
[31:31] | Hello, Michaela. | 你好 米凯拉 |
[31:34] | You know me? | 你认识我 |
[31:35] | You’re one of the chosen. I know you all. | 你是选中之人之一 我知道你们所有人 |
[31:38] | Michaela Beth Stone. | 米凯拉·贝丝·斯通 |
[31:43] | You’ve returned to us. | 你回归了 |
[31:47] | What about Kelly Taylor? | 凯丽·泰勒呢 |
[31:48] | Did you kill her, Isaiah? | 你杀了她吗 以赛亚 |
[31:50] | I would sooner kill myself. | 我宁愿自杀也不会杀她 |
[31:52] | Then tell me what happened. | 那告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[31:58] | I heard the sound of a gun, and I went to her. | 我听到了枪声 我就去找她 |
[32:02] | I-I ran to her. | 我冲向她 |
[32:06] | She died in my arms. | 她死在了我的怀中 |
[32:08] | Then you what, stole her necklace? | 然后呢 你偷了她的项链吗 |
[32:09] | I don’t care about her earthly possessions. | 我不在乎她拥有的世俗财富 |
[32:12] | I care about her. | 我只在乎她 |
[32:17] | They think you killed her, Isaiah. | 他们认为你杀了她 以赛亚 |
[32:19] | If you’re innocent, you need to tell them. | 如果你是无辜的 你要告诉他们 |
[32:21] | You need to fight back. | 你需要反抗 |
[32:23] | I’m not afraid of prison. I’ve been here before. | 我不怕进监狱 我进过监狱 |
[32:26] | In this life, I will serve my penance. | 在这一世 我要偿还我的罪孽 |
[32:30] | And when I die, I will return. | 等我死后 我就会归回 |
[32:34] | I will be like you, Michaela. | 我就会和你一样 米凯拉 |
[32:38] | I will be pure. | 我会变为纯净 |
[32:41] | Trust me, I am far from pure. | 相信我 我绝对算不上纯净 |
[32:42] | Because you haven’t unburdened yourself, | 因为你还没有卸下你的负担 |
[32:45] | for there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, | 因为掩盖的事 没有不露出来的 |
[32:48] | nothing concealed that will not be illuminated. | 隐藏的事 没有不被人知道的 |
[32:53] | What have you concealed, Michaela, even from yourself? | 你隐藏了什么 米凯拉 连你自己都不愿面对 |
[33:06] | I’m sorry, I need to tell you what happened | 对不起 我要告诉你 |
[33:08] | the night of the accident. | 意外那晚发生的事 |
[33:09] | Beverly’s gone. | 贝弗莉不见了 |
[33:11] | What? | 什么 |
[33:12] | I was outside for maybe 10 minutes. | 我就出去了10分钟 |
[33:14] | I called 911. They said I’ve got to stay here | 我报警了 他们说我得留在这里 |
[33:17] | in case she comes back. | 以免她突然回来 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry, but I don’t have a car right — | 抱歉 但我现在没有车 |
[33:19] | I walked here. | 我走过来的 |
[33:22] | Take ours. Please, go. | 开我们的 快去吧 |
[33:24] | Go! | 快 |
[33:35] | Whoo! I am the director of driving. | 我现在是驾驶部长 |
[33:39] | No, you are not if you can’t even say “Designated driver.” | 你不是 你连”代驾[指定]司机”都说不清楚 |
[33:44] | You’re my designated friend, | 你是我的指定朋友 |
[33:46] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:47] | Evie, tonight was supposed to be my night to celebrate, | 伊薇 今晚本来要为我好好庆祝一下 |
[33:50] | and instead, I get to be the grown-up | 结果现在我得照顾你 |
[33:51] | because a cute bartender was feeding you shots. | 因为有个帅哥酒保一直在给你倒酒 |
[33:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:55] | I’m calling Uber. | 我在叫车 |
[33:56] | No, I need my car in the morning, | 不 我明天早上要用车 |
[33:59] | and you’re totally fine. | 你完全没问题 |
[34:00] | No, dude, don’t do this to me. | 不 姐们 别这么对我 |
[34:04] | Okay, never mind. | 算了 |
[34:05] | – I got this. – Evie. | -我来吧 -伊薇 |
[34:10] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不行 |
[34:15] | Michaela, Michaela, Michaela, Michaela. | 米凯拉 米凯拉 米凯拉 米凯拉 |
[35:20] | You’re okay now, okay? You’re okay. | 你没事了 好吗 你没事了 |
[35:28] | Okay, wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[35:30] | Just — Just stay there, okay? | 待在这里 好吗 |
[35:33] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:35] | You. | 你 |
[35:44] | Hands on the wheel now! | 把手放在方向盘上 |
[35:51] | Now, walk me through it from the beginning. | 从头和我说一遍 |
[35:54] | I need to see him. Can I see him? | 我要见见他 我能见他吗 |
[35:57] | That’s not gonna happen, Christine. | 不行 克莉丝汀 |
[35:59] | Patrick needs me. | 帕特里克需要我 |
[36:00] | He’s gonna be a mess. | 他会一团糟的 |
[36:02] | Two nights ago, you went to Patrick and Kelly’s residence. | 两天前的晚上 你去了帕特里克和凯丽的家 |
[36:06] | She was alone. | 她一个人 |
[36:07] | You went into the house. | 你进了房子 |
[36:09] | You had a gun. | 你拿着一把枪 |
[36:13] | Christine. | 克莉丝汀 |
[36:14] | She was dead. | 她已经死了 |
[36:15] | She died. | 她死了 |
[36:17] | And who was there for him every day for years? | 是谁这么多年一直在照顾他 |
[36:19] | Me. | 是我 |
[36:21] | You two are a couple? | 你们是一对吗 |
[36:24] | No, no. It wasn’t like that. | 不 不是那样 |
[36:26] | Didn’t need to be. | 没必要 |
[36:28] | Patrick ate better, | 帕特里克吃得更好 |
[36:29] | looked better, was better, | 看上去更好 身体更好 |
[36:31] | which made me better, made me whole. | 就能让我变得更好 让我更完整 |
[36:35] | We had a life together. | 这是我们共同的生活 |
[36:37] | So you shot Kelly Taylor in the head? | 所以你一枪打中了凯丽·泰勒的头 |
[36:39] | She was supposed to be dead. | 她本来应该死了的 |
[36:42] | She doesn’t get to come back flaunting that necklace | 她不该再回来像个示巴女王一样 |
[36:43] | like she’s the Queen of Sheba | 炫耀她的项链 |
[36:45] | and treat me like some kind of servant, | 然后把我当仆人 当女佣 |
[36:46] | like I’m the maid. | 一样使唤 |
[36:49] | And yet you were. | 但你就是女佣 |
[36:51] | She was dead. | 她死了 |
[37:04] | Yeah, I have some questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[37:06] | Honestly, Jared, I was in the right place at the right time. | 杰瑞德 我只是碰巧出现在了那个地方 |
[37:08] | You’re still going with that, huh? | 还是坚持这一套吗 |
[37:09] | That wasn’t a coincidence, Michaela. | 那不是巧合 米凯拉 |
[37:11] | That’s your second one. | 已经是第二次了 |
[37:13] | You’re two for two. | 二振二中 |
[37:16] | Seriously, you need to start talking to me right now. | 说真的 你应该和我说说了 |
[37:25] | Something is happening to me. I can’t explain it. | 我身上发生了一些事 我无法解释 |
[37:30] | Since I’ve been back, I’m — I’m different. | 自从我回来后 我就不一样了 |
[37:34] | I need time to figure out what that means, | 我需要时间来搞清楚到底怎么回事 |
[37:36] | but until then, Jared, the less you know, the better. | 但在那之前 杰瑞德 你知道得越少越好 |
[38:01] | I shouldn’t have ratted you out. | 我不该告发你 |
[38:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:06] | But it must be so incredibly weird seeing your friends here. | 但是看到你的朋友肯定感觉超级奇怪 |
[38:12] | It is. | 是的 |
[38:13] | I mean, he used to be the short one. | 明明原来他才是最矮的 |
[38:19] | But I’m glad you like him. | 但我很高兴你喜欢他 |
[38:21] | He’s pretty cool. | 他很酷 |
[38:23] | Yeah, he’s okay. | 他还行啦 |
[38:24] | But you and me, it’s us against the world. | 但我们俩是要共同对抗世界的 |
[38:29] | Twins rule. | 双胞胎准则 |
[38:32] | Twins rule. | 双胞胎准则 |
[38:52] | So, this guy… | 这个人 |
[38:57] | …do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[39:08] | I love you, Ben. | 我爱你 本 |
[39:12] | I never stopped. | 从来没有停止过 |
[39:15] | Not for a moment. | 一刻也没有 |
[39:17] | Not for 5 1/2 years. | 在五年半时间里 |
[39:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:24] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:27] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[39:32] | And we’re picking up right where we left off | 我们要再续我们之前被生生分开 |
[39:34] | before we were so rudely interrupted. | 而断裂的感情 |
[40:10] | 国家安全局 罗伯特·万斯 | |
[40:23] | It’s like this. | 这样玩 |
[40:32] | Hey. I’ve been calling you. So has Saanvi. | 我一直在给你打电话 萨尼也是 |
[40:37] | Oh, sorry, I’m in the zone. | 抱歉 我入迷了 |
[40:39] | – What’s up? – She needs to see us. | -怎么了 -她要见我们 |
[40:45] | I don’t have an answer, but I have a theory. | 我没有答案 但我有一个想法 |
[40:47] | It’s just a little bit out there. | 只是有点离奇 |
[40:48] | Okay, we’re listening. | 你说吧 |
[40:50] | So, the marker in mine and Cal’s blood | 我和卡尔血液中的标志物 |
[40:51] | could be a sign of ischemia. | 很可能是因为缺血症 |
[40:54] | It occurs when the circulation is limited, | 新陈代谢受限时就会出现 |
[40:56] | but the potency of this marker is on par with a stroke victim. | 但这种标志物和中风患者的类似 |
[40:59] | So you think we all had strokes? | 你认为我们中风了 |
[41:01] | No, not exactly. | 不 不全是 |
[41:02] | If we were taken close to death — | 如果我们曾接近于死亡 |
[41:05] | extremely close and then brought back — | 无限接近 然后被救了回来 |
[41:07] | if the faucet of blood circulation has been turned off | 如果我们的血液循环先被关闭 |
[41:10] | and then suddenly it was turned on high, | 然后突然大开 |
[41:11] | that’s what it would look like. | 就会出现这种情况 |
[41:13] | Interesting theory. How do we know for sure? | 有意思 那我们怎么能确定 |
[41:15] | Right, so my thinking was if I had some brain tissue, | 对 我的想法是 如果我能得到一些脑组织 |
[41:19] | I could test for that rebound. | 我就能验证这种复活学说 |
[41:21] | If they take a sample during an autopsy, | 如果他们能在尸检中取了样本 |
[41:22] | maybe I could have some access. | 也许我能搞到一些 |
[41:24] | You’re thinking of Kelly Taylor. | 你说的是凯丽·泰勒 |
[41:27] | So, I logged into the M.E.’s database. | 我登录了法医的数据库 |
[41:28] | These are all the bodies that have been registered | 这是过去48小时内 |
[41:30] | in the Long Island morgue in the last 48 hours. | 长岛停尸房登入的尸体 |
[41:33] | There is no Kelly Taylor. | 没有叫凯丽·泰勒的 |
[41:35] | I’ve looked everywhere. She’s not in the system. | 我到处都查过了 系统里没有她 |
[41:37] | And then when I do a search… | 然后我要搜索的话 |
[41:48] | That’s why the feds stepped in. They wanted Kelly’s body. | 所以联调局插手了此事 他们想要凯丽的尸体 |
[41:54] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |