时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | There’s a new treatment protocol | 现在有新的治疗方法 |
[00:02] | for pediatric cases within Cal’s profile. | 专治卡尔这样儿科疾病 |
[00:05] | The odds are excellent. | 治愈的几率非常高 |
[00:06] | Cal’s treatment came from work I was doing | 卡尔的治疗方式 就出自我的研究 |
[00:08] | before the plane disappeared. | 那是在飞机消失之前 |
[00:09] | Set them free! Set them free. | 放了她们 放了她们 |
[00:11] | I think it sounds like you’re losing your mind. | 听起来你好像疯了 |
[00:14] | I know you like Italian. | 我知道你喜欢意餐 |
[00:15] | We just never seemed to make it to dessert. | 只是我们似乎从没吃到甜点就… |
[00:18] | Save him! | 救他 |
[00:20] | We need to save him. | 我们得去救他 |
[00:21] | This is NYPD. We’re going in. | 这是纽约警察局 准备破门 |
[00:22] | Down on the floor! | 都趴到地上 |
[00:24] | The whole operation is botch. | 整个行动都搞砸了 |
[00:25] | I know there’s more to the story here, | 我知道事实不只如此 |
[00:27] | just like I know there’s more to the story | 我知道肯定还有更多细节 |
[00:28] | about those kidnapped girls. | 关于被绑架的女孩儿 |
[00:29] | I knew someone must have saved my ass. | 我就知道肯定有人帮了我 |
[00:31] | You’ll tell me what she does, | 你要告诉我她在做什么 |
[00:33] | who she talks to — all of it. | 和谁接触 一切动向 |
[00:36] | It’s all connected. | 万事都互相关联 |
[00:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:43] | if you need any assistance | 在填写报关和入境表格时 |
[00:44] | filling out your customs and immigration forms, | 如需任何帮助 |
[00:46] | please ring your flight attendant call button. | 请按下帮助按钮呼叫空乘 |
[01:03] | Sorry, I only speak English. | 抱歉 我只会说英语 |
[01:13] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[01:23] | Get the thermometer. He’s burning up. | 去拿体温计 他身上好烫 |
[01:29] | It’s okay, pal. Dad’s here, Dad’s here. | 没事了 伙计 爸爸在这儿 |
[01:33] | They’re hurting me! Help. | 他们在伤害我 救命 |
[01:35] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:36] | It’s just a bad dream, buddy. | 只是个噩梦 |
[01:38] | No, no, no! Not the red door! | 不不不 不要去红门那里 |
[01:43] | Let me see, let me see. | 我来看看 |
[01:45] | No, no, no! Not the red door! | 不不不 不要去红门那里 |
[01:48] | 103.2. | 39度6 |
[01:49] | We should get him to a hospital. Get Olive. | 我们得带他去医院 带上奥莉芙 |
[01:51] | No, she slept at Avery’s. | 别了 她住在艾弗里家 |
[01:52] | Gonna be okay, buddy. Gonna be okay. | 会没事的 伙计 会没事的 |
[02:06] | Sure, scientifically, | 诚然 从科学上讲 |
[02:08] | the potential for a highly localized discontinuity in space | 空间内的局部高度不连续性 |
[02:12] | could lead to teleportation, but you have to understand, | 可能会导致瞬间转移 但你们必须明白 |
[02:15] | the structure of that airplane | 那架飞机的结构 |
[02:17] | would’ve had to withstand extreme forces | 必须承受远超出 |
[02:19] | far in excess of what it was designed to withst– | 其设计限度的最大力量 |
[02:21] | So you’re saying it wasn’t a wormhole? | 你是说那不是虫洞吗 |
[02:23] | I’m not in the business of saying what things aren’t. | 我不负责排除可能性 |
[02:25] | I’m just saying there are other possibilities. | 我只是说还有其他可能 |
[02:28] | Of course it’s a wormhole. | 那当然是个虫洞 |
[02:29] | We have to consider | 我们必须考虑到 |
[02:31] | that the laws of physics as we know them may not apply. | 我们熟知的物理定律也许并不适用 |
[02:35] | Let’s talk about that. | 我们来谈谈这个问题 |
[02:36] | Finest minds in the scientific community, | 科学界的最强大脑 |
[02:39] | and they can’t even come to a consensus on the ground rules. | 他们甚至不能就基本定律达成共识 |
[02:41] | Sixth panel we’ve held on this. | 这是我们举办的第六场讨论会了 |
[02:43] | Pretty much par for the course. | 完全在意料之中 |
[02:45] | Did you see the report from DARPA? | 看国防部高级研究计划局的报告了吗 |
[02:47] | The one they tried to bury in 1,000 pages | 那份一千页的测试结果报告吗 |
[02:49] | of inconclusive test results? | 囊括了所有无结果的测试吗 |
[02:51] | Bureaucratic oversight my ass. | 什么狗屁政府监督 |
[02:53] | Can always count on DoD | 国防部总能在 |
[02:54] | for some counterproductive territorialism. | 地方主义问题上帮倒忙 |
[02:56] | Tell the directors I want to see the reports | 告诉负责人 在他们发布时 |
[02:58] | the day they’re published, not buried in some document dump. | 我得看到报告 别藏在垃圾文件里 |
[03:01] | Supposed to be a joint investigation, | 这本该是联合调查 |
[03:03] | not some inter-agency sack race. | 而不是跨机构过家家 |
[03:05] | Along those lines, sir, should I make the other agencies aware | 与此同时 长官 我是否该让其他机构知道 |
[03:08] | we’re developing a man on the inside. | 我们在内部安插了眼线 |
[03:09] | No, no, not yet. | 暂时不要 |
[03:11] | Let’s see how useful Detective Vasquez proves to be first. | 先看看瓦斯克斯警探能提供多少信息 |
[03:15] | You really think he’s gonna be straight with us? | 你觉得他会乖乖告诉我们吗 |
[03:17] | They used to be engaged. | 他们之前都订婚了 |
[03:20] | I expect he’s gonna lie his ass off, | 他肯定会谎话连篇 |
[03:22] | and when he does, we’ve got enough dirt on him | 这样的话 我们手上就有足够的把柄 |
[03:24] | to make his life very difficult. | 让他不好做人 |
[03:27] | A personal day? Are you kidding me? | 你要请一天事假 开什么玩笑 |
[03:30] | Captain’s gonna flip. | 警监会发飙的 |
[03:32] | We’re already shorthanded as it is. | 我们现在已经人手不够了 |
[03:33] | Something happened to Cal. He’s in the hospital. | 卡尔出了点事 他在医院 |
[03:39] | I’m sorry, Mick. I thought this was one of — | 抱歉 小米 我以为这又是… |
[03:41] | you know, one of those things you’re not explaining to me. | 某些你不能跟我解释的事 |
[03:43] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[03:45] | I got you. | 我帮你兜着 |
[03:46] | Don’t worry about Riojas. | 不用担心里奥哈斯 |
[03:49] | So, where are we? | 情况如何 |
[03:51] | As you know, because of Cal’s cancer treatment, | 如你们所知 由于卡尔的癌症治疗 |
[03:53] | his immune system isn’t as strong as it normally would be. | 他的免疫系统并不像平时那么强壮 |
[03:56] | We’ve given him acetaminophen | 我们给他用了扑热息痛 |
[03:58] | to try to knock his temperature down. | 想把他的体温降下来 |
[04:00] | My primary concern is that we haven’t been able | 我最担心的是我们还没有查出 |
[04:03] | to identify what’s causing his fever. | 他发烧的真正原因 |
[04:05] | Until we do that, we can only really treat his symptoms. | 在那之前 我们只能根据症状下药 |
[04:08] | But there are tests we can run to find out, right? | 但是可以做检查来找原因 对吧 |
[04:11] | Given Cal’s medical history, | 介于卡尔的病史 |
[04:13] | yeah, Dr. Williams has ordered a full series of labs. | 威廉医生已经安排了一系列检查 |
[04:16] | In the meantime, I suggest you get some rest. | 与此同时 你们先休息一下吧 |
[04:20] | Dr. Williams. | 威廉医生 |
[04:23] | I’m sorry, I didn’t want to say anything in front of Saanvi, | 抱歉 我不想当着萨尼的面问这个 |
[04:25] | but is it possible that her experimental treatment | 但会不会是她的实验疗法 |
[04:29] | is what’s making Cal sick? | 导致卡尔生病呢 |
[04:31] | Grace, we’ve been through a lot. | 格蕾丝 我们经历了这么多 |
[04:33] | You know as well as I do that that treatment has been a miracle. | 你跟我一样清楚 这次治疗是奇迹 |
[04:36] | Well, how much do we actually know? | 可是能有多确定呢 |
[04:39] | It’s only been two weeks. | 才过了两周而已 |
[04:40] | The program administrator said | 项目主管表示 |
[04:42] | they haven’t seen anything like this in the other patients. | 没有在其他病人身上发现类似症状 |
[04:46] | Grace, breathe. | 格蕾丝 深呼吸 |
[04:49] | We went down this road five years ago. | 我们五年前就经历过这些 |
[04:52] | Wait for the tests. | 安心等检查结果 |
[04:53] | Let’s take this one step at a time | 我们一步一步来 |
[04:54] | and not get ahead of ourselves. | 先不要急着担心 |
[05:06] | You’re gonna be okay, buddy. | 你会没事的 孩子 |
[05:11] | I remember when Cal first got sick. | 我记得卡尔第一次生病的时候 |
[05:13] | I knew something was wrong, | 我知道肯定不对劲 |
[05:16] | and the waiting to find out what it was. | 但是等待结果出来的那种煎熬 |
[05:19] | I thought I could never feel that helpless again, | 我以为我再也不会像当时那么无助 |
[05:23] | but now… | 可现在 |
[05:25] | I know it’s not much comfort, | 我知道这话不算什么安慰 |
[05:27] | but the odds are just so much better now. | 但现在情况比当初乐观多了 |
[05:32] | I’m monitoring dozens of cases, | 我手上还有很多病案 |
[05:34] | and we are seeing really great results. | 测试结果真的非常不错 |
[05:36] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:37] | You’re dedicating your life to this, | 这是你毕生的心血 |
[05:39] | and I’m sitting here using you as a therapist. | 我却在这里把你当心理医生用 |
[05:42] | You’re not even on the clock. | 现在甚至不是你的当值时间 |
[05:43] | You should go home, enjoy your life. | 你应该回家去 享受生活 |
[05:45] | Oh, my work is my life. | 工作就是我的生活 |
[05:48] | I live with my parents. | 我跟父母住一起 |
[05:49] | I mean, I used to have my own place, | 以前我是自己住 |
[05:51] | but now I don’t think they’ll ever let me move out. | 但现在我觉得他们不会让我搬出去了 |
[05:54] | I mean, not that it matters. | 虽然也无所谓 |
[05:56] | The hours that I work, | 我每天工作这么长时间 |
[05:58] | I can barely keep a house plant alive. | 连个盆栽都养不活 |
[06:04] | – It’s okay, buddy. – What’s he saying? | -别怕 孩子 -他在说什么 |
[06:07] | Just mumbling in his sleep. | 就是些梦话 |
[06:11] | No, I’ve heard that before. That’s not English. | 不 我听过这句话 不是英语 |
[06:13] | What? What language is it? | 什么 那是什么语言 |
[06:17] | I don’t know, but I’ve… | 我不知道 但是我 |
[06:20] | I’ve heard it. Not just that language — those exact words. | 我听过 不只是同种语言 是同样的话 |
[06:25] | It’s from the plane. | 是飞机上的 |
[06:31] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[06:40] | I mean, of course it’s a calling. | 当然是一种呼召 |
[06:41] | Cal doesn’t speak other languages. | 卡尔不会说其他语言 |
[06:44] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[06:45] | Maybe he heard the same person I did on the plane. | 也许他和我在飞机上听到了同一个人说话 |
[06:48] | What, he’s now having nightmares in that same language? | 然后他现在用那个语言做噩梦吗 |
[06:52] | No, this is — this is not a coincidence. | 不 这…这不是巧合 |
[06:54] | It’s not a virus. | 这不是病毒感染 |
[06:56] | We’ve had shared thoughts before, | 我们之前交流过想法 |
[06:57] | but Cal’s illness, he’s just not | 但卡尔的病情 他不像 |
[06:59] | as strong as the other passengers. | 其他乘客那么强壮 |
[07:01] | This calling is connected to what’s making him sick. | 这个呼召和让他生病的东西有关 |
[07:04] | Okay, who was this person | 好吧 在飞机上 |
[07:05] | that was speaking another language on the plane? | 说其他语言的这个乘客是谁 |
[07:07] | He was just a guy who needed help filling out his customs form. | 只是一个需要有人帮他填写海关申报单的人 |
[07:10] | – What did he look like? – I don’t know. | -他长什么样 -不知道 |
[07:12] | Wait, I may have a picture. | 等一下 我可能有照片 |
[07:14] | Average build, dark hair, | 中等身材 深色头发 |
[07:17] | he sat one or two rows ahead of me. | 坐在我前面一两排 |
[07:19] | Any of these familiar? | 这里面有人看着眼熟吗 |
[07:20] | That’s my bro. | 不愧是我哥 |
[07:22] | “Beautiful Mind,” Travel edition. | 旅行版《美丽心灵》 |
[07:26] | Wow, you collected all this? | 这些都是你搜集的 |
[07:32] | Oh, here. 7-F. | 这个 7F |
[07:35] | I-I recognize him from the hangar. | 我在机库见过他 |
[07:37] | Um, he’s Eastern European or something? | 他好像是东欧人 |
[07:39] | Bulgarian. Marko Valeriev. | 保加利亚人 马尔科·瓦拉瑞弗 |
[07:42] | Ah, damn it, he’s one of the people | 该死 他是我没能 |
[07:43] | I haven’t been able to track down. | 找到的其中一人 |
[07:45] | Wait, seriously? | 不是吧 |
[07:47] | This is the most watched group of people on the planet. | 这是地球上最受关注的一群人 |
[07:49] | – You can’t find anything on him? – I know. | -你找不到任何关于他的消息 -是啊 |
[07:50] | It seems odd, but there are a handful of people | 很奇怪 但确实有一些人 |
[07:52] | I haven’t been able to place, | 我至今没能找到 |
[07:53] | 新闻进展 828航班乘客菲奥娜·克拉克发言 | |
[07:54] | mostly foreign nationals or people | 主要是外国人或 |
[07:56] | who presumably went into hiding after Kelly’s murder. | 推测在凯丽的谋杀案后藏起来的人 |
[07:59] | – Can you blame them? – Still, | -你能怪他们吗 -但是 |
[08:01] | this is the one person who can help us shed light | 只有他才能帮我们弄清楚卡尔的病情 |
[08:04] | on Cal’s illness, and we can’t find him. | 而我们找不到他 |
[08:06] | You got to be able to remember something else about him. | 你一定还记得其他什么关于他的事 |
[08:08] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[08:11] | Okay, there was a woman behind me, | 当时有个坐在我后面的女人 |
[08:13] | helped him fill out his customs form. | 帮他填了海关申报单 |
[08:14] | She was an older woman. | 她年纪比较大 |
[08:16] | Okay, well, customs forms require a local address, | 海关申报单要求填写本地地址 |
[08:19] | so if she helped him fill it out, | 如果她帮他填了 |
[08:19] | then maybe she might know where he is. | 也许她知道他在哪儿 |
[08:22] | Anna Ross. Translator. | 安娜·罗斯 是个翻译 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 是她 |
[08:28] | It was, um, “Pom-og nay-mee” or something like that. | 说的是”泼欧耐梅”之类的 |
[08:32] | – This was your nephew speaking? – Yeah. | -这是你侄子说的 -是的 |
[08:35] | “Pomogni mi” Pomogni mi. | |
[08:36] | It means “Help me” in Bulgarian. | 在保加利亚语里是”帮帮我”的意思 |
[08:38] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:42] | Yeah, motel living. | 旅店生活 |
[08:45] | I thought I was coming home to a house in the suburbs, | 我以为回来后等着我的是市郊的房子 |
[08:47] | loving husband, but he served me with divorce papers | 爱我的丈夫 但我刚踏出那个机库 |
[08:50] | as soon as I stepped foot out of the hangar. | 他就送上了离婚协议书 |
[08:52] | You want to hear my version? | 你想听听我的遭遇吗 |
[08:54] | My fiancé married my best friend, so… | 我的未婚夫娶了我最好的朋友 所以… |
[08:59] | What is it with men? | 男人都怎么了 |
[09:00] | Five and a half years, | 五年半 |
[09:01] | they can’t just keep it in their pants? | 就这么管不住裤裆吗 |
[09:04] | So, how can I help? | 那么 我怎么帮你 |
[09:07] | I am trying to track down Marko Valeriev. | 我正在找马尔科·瓦拉瑞弗 |
[09:11] | Somebody said they heard him say the same phrase — | 有人说听到他在飞机上 |
[09:13] | uh, pomogni mi — on the plane. | 说了同样的话 “泼欧耐梅” |
[09:15] | Yes, he needed help filling out his forms. | 是的 他需要有人帮他填表 |
[09:18] | Hell, he needed help the entire time we were in the hangar. | 我们在机库的整个期间他都需要帮助 |
[09:20] | So you guys still kept in touch even after the plane landed? | 所以飞机着陆后你们依然有来往 |
[09:23] | He was a nice man. | 他人挺好的 |
[09:25] | I thought he was gonna reach out | 我以为我们到庇护所后 |
[09:26] | as soon as we got to the shelters, | 他会来联系我 |
[09:28] | but, you know, everything else going on. | 但是 发生了很多别的事 |
[09:30] | Sorry, uh, Marko went to a shelter? | 等下 马尔科去庇护所了吗 |
[09:33] | It says here that he checked out of the hangar on his own. | 这上面写的是 他自己走出了飞机库 |
[09:36] | No, that’s a mistake. | 这写错了 |
[09:37] | For those of us that didn’t have a place to go, | 我们这些没地方去的人 |
[09:39] | they loaded us onto shuttles, | 他们把我们装上班车 |
[09:41] | and they took us to government shelters. | 然后送我们去政府庇护所 |
[09:43] | He got on one of the buses. I watched him get on. | 他上了一辆班车 我看着他上的 |
[09:51] | – Can you excuse me a sec? – Yeah. | -我先失陪一下 -好的 |
[09:53] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:55] | Let me know when you find out where they took him. | 如果你知道他们把他带到哪儿了 告诉我 |
[09:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:59] | Why is Michaela trying to track down someone from the plane? | 为什么米凯拉要找到飞机上的某个人 |
[10:03] | What does that have to do with Cal? | 这和卡尔有什么关系 |
[10:07] | Ben? | 本 |
[10:09] | What are you not telling me? | 你对我隐瞒了什么 |
[10:14] | I don’t know if I can explain. | 我可能解释不清楚 |
[10:17] | I don’t think you would believe me if I could. | 就算我解释清楚了 你可能也不相信我 |
[10:21] | I know I wouldn’t. | 换了我 我就不信 |
[10:23] | Have you not been following the news story about the dead people | 你不是一直在关注从那架飞机上回来的人 |
[10:26] | who came back to life on a magic airplane? | 死亡的新闻吗 |
[10:30] | I’m ready to believe just about anything at this point. | 此时此刻 我准备好相信一切了 |
[10:40] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[10:44] | …something happened to us on that flight. | 所有飞机上的人 身上都发生了一些事 |
[10:49] | It keeps happening. | 不停地在发生 |
[10:53] | Some people are… | 有些人… |
[10:56] | seeing things, hearing voices. | 出现幻觉 出现幻听 |
[11:00] | Ben, are you hearing voices? | 本 你有幻听吗 |
[11:05] | You just said you were ready to believe anything. | 你刚说你准备好相信一切了 |
[11:08] | I am. I’m just… | 确实 我只是… |
[11:11] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:12] | I’m–I’m trying to wrap my head around this. | 我在试着理清这一切 |
[11:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:17] | And I know this sounds impossible, | 这听起来匪夷所思 |
[11:19] | but Cal’s fever, I think it has something to do | 卡尔这次发烧 我觉得 |
[11:21] | with what happened on the plane. | 和飞机上发生的事情有关 |
[11:24] | Please don’t shut down now. | 你别不说话啊 |
[11:27] | Tell me what you’re thinking. | 跟我说说你的想法 |
[11:34] | The last time Cal got sick, | 卡尔上一次生病 |
[11:36] | you went down a rabbit hole looking for every remedy, | 你绞尽脑汁也要找到治疗方案 |
[11:39] | shutting out the world, shutting out me, | 与外界隔绝 不和我交谈 |
[11:43] | and so I spiraled and shut you out. | 所以我学你 不和你交谈 |
[11:46] | I have replayed that again and again in my head over all these years. | 这么多年来 那个画面在我脑海里一遍遍浮现 |
[11:53] | I want us to be different this time. | 这次我不想这样了 |
[11:56] | – I need us to be partners. – We are. | -我们得合作 -我们会的 |
[12:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:04] | But we need to know what happened on that flight, | 但我们要知道那架飞机到底发生了什么 |
[12:07] | who’s behind it. | 谁在操控这一切 |
[12:07] | Is it the government or one of the other passengers, | 是政府 还是乘客之一 |
[12:10] | some, I don’t know, fluke of physics. | 是什么物理现象 |
[12:12] | – We need to find out — – No! We don’t. | -我们必须查明白 -我们不用查明白 |
[12:16] | This is the biggest mystery in the known universe. | 这是已知宇宙中最大的谜团 |
[12:19] | There are other people trying to figure it out. Let them. | 有专人负责调查 让他们查吧 |
[12:21] | – Grace, I need — – Ben… | -格蕾丝 我需要… -本 |
[12:23] | our son is sick. | 我们的儿子病了 |
[12:27] | He doesn’t need you to be a scientist right now. | 他现在不需要你当科学家 |
[12:32] | He needs you to be his father. | 他需要你当他的父亲 |
[12:35] | I need you to be his father. | 我需要你当他的父亲 |
[12:46] | Okay, uh, NYPD duty logs | 这是我们在飞机库里的时候 |
[12:49] | from the time that we were at the hangar. | 纽约警局的行动日志 |
[12:54] | Just one sec. | 我过去一下 |
[13:00] | What happened to that personal day? | 你不是说要请事假吗 |
[13:02] | Forgot some stuff here. I had to come back and get it. | 我把东西忘在这里了 我得回来拿 |
[13:06] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:07] | – Who’s your friend? – Don’t worry about it. | -你这位朋友是谁 -别管了 |
[13:12] | What the hell, Michaela? Is Cal even sick? | 什么情况米凯拉 卡尔真的生病了吗 |
[13:14] | Yeah, he is, I swear. I just — | 我发誓他真的病了 我刚刚… |
[13:17] | You swore to me this wasn’t one of your things. | 你答应过我 这不是你之前神神秘秘的行动之一 |
[13:19] | But yet here you are digging into something | 但你却在调查一些 |
[13:21] | you’re clearly not supposed to. | 你不该管的事 |
[13:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:27] | I don’t care anymore. | 我已经不在乎了 |
[13:30] | Do whatever you want. | 你想怎么做就怎么做吧 |
[13:31] | Just leave me out of it. | 别把我拖下水就行 |
[13:42] | Okay, uh, according to this, the day that we were released, | 好了 根据记录 我们被释放的那天 |
[13:47] | the NYPD escorted four buses from a hangar | 纽约警局从机库护送四辆巴士 |
[13:50] | to nearby government shelters. | 到附近的政府庇护所 |
[13:52] | No, not four. There were five. | 不 不是四辆 是五辆 |
[13:55] | One went to FEMA in Long Island. | 一辆去了长岛的联邦应急管理局 |
[13:57] | One went to a DHS facility in Lower Manhattan. | 一辆去了国土安全部在曼哈顿下城区的一处设施 |
[14:00] | That’s where you were taken. One went to Kings Point. | 你去了那里 一辆去了国王点 |
[14:03] | One went to Fort Lee, New Jersey. | 一辆去了新泽西州的利堡 |
[14:05] | There was one more. I remember distinctly. | 还有一辆 我记得很清楚 |
[14:08] | Marko needed help translating the instructions. | 马尔科需要别人帮他翻译指示 |
[14:12] | He was on bus five. | 他当时在五号巴士上 |
[14:14] | Yet, according to this, there was no bus five. | 但是根据记录 并没有五号巴士 |
[14:20] | News footage doesn’t lie. | 新闻画面不会骗人 |
[14:22] | She’s right, there are clearly five buses here. | 她是对的 显然一共有五辆巴士 |
[14:25] | How is that even possible? You don’t just misplace a bus. | 这怎么可能 一辆巴士怎么能凭空消失了 |
[14:28] | You do when you don’t want people to know where it went. | 除非你不想让人们知道它开去哪了 |
[14:32] | The government’s behind this. Look at this. | 政府是幕后黑手 看看这个 |
[14:34] | So, I went back over the list of the people I can’t find, | 我又重新检查了一遍找不到的人的名单 |
[14:37] | and 11 of them, | 有11个人 |
[14:39] | all who supposedly walked out of that hangar, | 本来都该从那个机库走出来 |
[14:41] | don’t appear anywhere on this news footage. | 在这个新闻画面上却不见踪迹 |
[14:43] | Every single one of them is either a foreign national | 他们要不就是外国公民 |
[14:46] | or someone with no living relatives. | 要不就是没有在世的亲属 |
[14:49] | It was people no one was gonna miss. | 他们即便消失 也没有人会在意 |
[14:52] | That’s who I think they put on that bus. | 我觉得他们就是上了那辆巴士的人 |
[14:54] | But why? And where are they gonna go? | 可是为什么呢 他们要去哪儿 |
[15:01] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[15:04] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[15:07] | His meds aren’t working. | 他的药物没起作用 |
[15:07] | His temp hasn’t come down. I need a nurse in Room 2117. | 体温仍未下降 2117号房间需要一名护士 |
[15:11] | It’s okay, Mom’s here. | 没事的 妈妈在这儿 |
[15:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay, Mom’s here. | 没事的 没事的 妈妈在这儿 |
[15:20] | It’s just a dream, it’s just a dream. | 你只是做了个噩梦 只是个噩梦罢了 |
[15:27] | Okay, okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[15:34] | I’m here, I’m here. I’m not going anywhere, okay? | 我在这 我在这 我哪也不去 好吗 |
[15:46] | Tell me you got something, Mick. | 快告诉我你有所收获 小米 |
[15:47] | Cal’s getting worse. We got to find Marko. | 卡尔的病情在恶化 我们得找到马尔科 |
[15:49] | Okay, I don’t know what I’ve got, but it is something. | 我不知道找到的是什么 但算是有所收获 |
[15:51] | So, I ran the tags on the screen caps | 我查了你发给我的图片上 |
[15:53] | of the buses that you sent me. | 巴士的车牌 |
[15:55] | The State Police’s automatic license-plate reader | 州警车牌自动识别系统 |
[15:56] | got all five of them heading south | 发现五辆巴士在离开机库后 |
[15:58] | after they left the hangar. | 都朝南开了 |
[16:00] | The entire caravan registered multiple hits — | 有记录显示车队通过多个地点 |
[16:02] | tunnels, highway on-ramps. | 隧道 上高速公路的匝道 |
[16:03] | Five buses, until they exited the thruway, | 在驶出过境道路前还是五辆巴士 |
[16:05] | then one of them disappeared. | 之后便少了一辆 |
[16:07] | Buses just don’t disappear. | 巴士不会凭空消失 |
[16:09] | Why not? Happens to airplanes. | 怎么不会 飞机不就凭空消失了吗 |
[16:11] | Hey, Mick, where did you say that toll plaza was? | 小米 你说那个收费站在哪儿来着 |
[16:14] | Exit 16 right outside of Woodbury. | 就在伍百瑞外面的16号出口 |
[16:21] | Barn, barn. | 谷仓 谷仓 |
[16:24] | These roads are too narrow. | 这些路太窄了 |
[16:26] | I think the nurse’s printing station is running out of ink, | 护士的打印机快被你用到没有墨了 |
[16:29] | so there’s got to be a more efficient way to solve this problem. | 肯定有更有效率的方法来解决这个问题 |
[16:32] | Well, we’re kind of resource constrained. | 我们的资源有限 |
[16:35] | Then again, maybe that’s the point. | 也许这就是问题的关键 |
[16:37] | Maybe the calling wants to see how far we’ll go. | 也许呼召是想看我们愿意走多远 |
[16:39] | What? To see if we’ll just blindly follow? | 什么 看我们是否会盲目追随吗 |
[16:41] | What happens when a calling tells us | 如果呼召让我们 |
[16:42] | to do something that we don’t actually want to do? | 做我们其实并不想做的事情呢 |
[16:44] | What? Do you think I want to be playing “Find the Bulgarian”? | 什么 你以为我想玩”找到保加利亚人”吗 |
[16:47] | No, I mean like killing someone | 不 我指的是杀人 |
[16:50] | or blowing something up. | 或者把什么炸上天之类的 |
[16:51] | What do we do then? | 那样的话我们该怎么办 |
[16:53] | Right now, that’s not my problem. | 这不是我现在要考虑的问题 |
[16:55] | I’m just trying to save my son. | 我只是想救我的儿子 |
[17:06] | I just sent you a map. | 我刚给你发了一张地图 |
[17:10] | Now, the missing bus had to have disappeared | 失踪的大巴一定是在出了高速 |
[17:12] | sometime between when they left the thruway | 和到达绍斯菲尔德 |
[17:14] | and when they hit Southfield. | 之间的时段消失的 |
[17:15] | Now, there’s only a handful of roads they could’ve taken | 要想不被其它监控拍到 |
[17:18] | without tripping another scanner. | 他们能选的路很有限 |
[17:19] | Then again, it couldn’t have gone very far. | 而且 它不可能开太远 |
[17:22] | There’s a ton of farmland out there | 那一带是大片的农田 |
[17:24] | but only a few buildings where they could’ve stashed a bus. | 只有少数几栋建筑有可能藏下一辆大巴 |
[17:26] | I’ve circled the ones I could find on the map. | 我把我在地图上能找到的都圈了出来 |
[17:29] | Okay, I’ll go check them out. | 好吧 我去查一遍 |
[17:31] | Listen, I have no idea what you’re gonna find out there, | 听着 虽然我不知道你会发现什么 |
[17:34] | but I’m betting it’s not friendly. | 但我保证不是友军 |
[17:36] | Take Jared? | 叫上杰瑞德 |
[17:37] | Yeah, that is a terrible idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[17:40] | I know. But a necessary one. | 我知道 但是很有必要 |
[17:55] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[17:58] | I have to go check something out upstate. | 我得要去北边查个事情 |
[18:01] | I already told you to leave me out of it. | 我跟你说了别把我牵连进来了 |
[18:03] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[18:06] | Ben and I are trying to track down | 本和我正在查 |
[18:07] | one of the passengers from the plane who went missing. | 一位飞机上的乘客的下落 他失踪了 |
[18:10] | He has something to do with Cal being sick. | 他和卡尔生病有关系 |
[18:13] | I think the government made them disappear. | 我觉得政府是幕后黑手 |
[18:17] | You sound like one of those lunatics on television. | 你听着就跟电视里的那群疯子一样 |
[18:19] | Thank you. I’m well aware. | 谢谢 我知道 |
[18:21] | There were 11 passengers in the hangar | 机库里有11名乘客 |
[18:23] | who got on government buses | 上了政府的大巴车 |
[18:24] | but never showed up to any of the shelters. | 但却没有出现在任何一个庇护所里 |
[18:29] | And you know this how? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[18:31] | It doesn’t matter, but if I’m right about this, | 这不重要 可是如果我是对的 |
[18:33] | then we are all in danger — Ben, Cal, and me. | 本 卡尔还有我 我们都有危险 |
[18:35] | And if you’re wrong… again? | 那如果你又错了呢 |
[18:39] | Then we’ll have a nice country drive. | 那我们就当是去乡下兜风了 |
[18:45] | Fine, I’ll go it alone. | 好吧 我自己去 |
[18:57] | – Michaela, hold up. – No, you can’t stop me. | -米凯拉 等下 -你阻止不了我 |
[18:59] | I’m not. I’m coming with you. | 我没想阻止你 我和你一起去 |
[19:09] | – Cal? – Make it stop, please! | -卡尔 -求求你让它停下来吧 |
[19:12] | I’m here, I’m here, I’m here. | 我在这 我在这 |
[19:16] | Please, he’s having nightmares. | 他在做噩梦 帮帮他 |
[19:17] | His body’s doing everything it can to cope, | 他的身体在尽全力对付 |
[19:19] | but it’s too much. | 可他承受不了了 |
[19:21] | We’ve got to get his temperature down. | 我们必须得把他的体温降下来 |
[19:24] | – Make it stop, please! – You’re okay, you’re okay. | -求求你让它停下来 -你没事的 没事的 |
[19:27] | And stop. | 停止 |
[19:32] | And now. | 开始 |
[19:35] | And stop. | 停止 |
[19:38] | He’s responding differently than the others. | 他的反应跟其他人不一样 |
[19:40] | Might have something to do with his fever. | 也许跟他的发烧有关系 |
[19:42] | Try it on a higher setting. | 把强度调高些试试 |
[19:48] | Make it stop! | 让它停下来 |
[19:54] | We’ve been at this for hours. | 已经好几个小时了 |
[19:56] | How many more of these places do we have to check out? | 我们还要查多少个地方啊 |
[20:00] | As many as it takes. | 直到找到为止 |
[20:04] | How old is this playlist? | 这个歌单有多老了 |
[20:07] | Is this the same one from the Academy? | 还是警察学校里的那个吧 |
[20:10] | You don’t mess with perfection. | 完美无需改变 |
[20:12] | Oh, perfection? | 完美 |
[20:14] | J, this playlist was ancient five years ago. | 杰 这歌单五年前就够老的 |
[20:17] | I would’ve had to go back in time for it not to be cheesy. | 我得往回倒多久才能不让它老掉牙啊 |
[20:21] | You know the rules. My car, my music. | 你知道规矩 我的车 音乐我做主 |
[20:30] | That’s certainly big enough to hide a bus. | 这地方肯定能藏一辆大巴了 |
[20:34] | Or a bunch of animals that can go in a barn. | 或者是能承得下很多牲口的牲口棚 |
[20:37] | Pull over up there. | 把车停那边 |
[20:51] | They have a guard house and security cams. | 有个警卫室和监控摄像头 |
[20:53] | I highly doubt they’re inviting us in for a tour. | 我不认为他们会请我们进去参观 |
[20:56] | We got guns and badges. | 我们有枪和警徽 |
[20:58] | How are they gonna say no? | 他们怎么能拒绝呢 |
[21:00] | We’re 50 miles outside of our jurisdiction. | 我们距离我们的管界有八十公里远 |
[21:03] | Besides, I don’t want to tip them off. | 另外 我不想提起惊动他们 |
[21:08] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[21:13] | Mick, what are you doing? | 小米 你要干什么 |
[21:15] | Just go with me. | 跟着我演 |
[21:21] | Mick, what the hell? | 小米 搞什么 |
[21:32] | Folks lost? This area’s off-limits. | 你们迷路了吗 这地方是禁区 |
[21:34] | I know. I, uh — I told him, but he wanted to go for a drive. | 我知道 我告诉他了 但他想去兜兜风 |
[21:40] | This is a restricted area, sir. Didn’t you see the sign? | 这里是禁区 先生 你没看到标识吗 |
[21:43] | I must’ve just missed it. | 我肯定漏看了 |
[21:45] | Hey, do you have a jack in there? | 你们有千斤顶吗 |
[21:46] | The only one that we’ve got is one of those, uh, collapsible — | 我们只有一个那种 折叠的 |
[21:48] | Miss, please keep your hands where I can see them. | 小姐 请把你的手放在我能看到的地方 |
[21:50] | Babe. Babe, I’d do what the man says. | 宝贝 宝贝 你还是照他说的做吧 |
[21:52] | Sorry, what? You want to help me with the spare, babe? | 抱歉你说什么 你能帮我搬一下备用胎吗 |
[21:54] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[21:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:03] | Mick, what the hell? | 小米 你怎么回事 |
[22:05] | That guy had an automatic weapon. | 那人可拿着自动步枪 |
[22:06] | Yeah, he wasn’t the only one. | 对 并且不止他一个人有武器 |
[22:10] | Hey, slow down a sec. | 慢一点 |
[22:17] | Mick, what the hell is going on? | 小米 发生了什么事 |
[22:19] | No, not the red door! | 不 不要去红门那里 |
[22:24] | Michaela, what the hell’s happening? | 米凯拉 究竟发生什么事 |
[22:29] | I’ll explain later. Just drive. | 我等下给你解释 先开车 |
[22:38] | He’s getting worse. You have to help. | 他情况越来越差 你得帮帮他 |
[22:41] | Cal’s heart rate is a little elevated, | 卡尔的心率有些上升 |
[22:44] | which may indicate that there’s an infection | 这表明可能是先前检查中 |
[22:46] | that hasn’t shown up on any of the tests. | 未发现的某种感染 |
[22:48] | Under normal circumstances, the next step would be | 通常下一步应该 |
[22:50] | to administer some wide-band antibiotics. | 使用一些广谱抗生素 |
[22:52] | – Why haven’t we? – Because it’s not without some risks. | -我们为什么没有 -因为有一定风险 |
[22:56] | Cal’s cancer treatment is still experimental. | 卡尔的癌症治疗依然处在实验阶段 |
[22:58] | We don’t know how antibiotics might affect it. | 我们不清楚抗生素会造成什么影响 |
[23:01] | So you’re saying we have to choose | 所以你是说 我们只能在 |
[23:02] | between his fever and his cancer treatment? | 治疗发烧和治疗癌症中选择一样 |
[23:05] | It’s not that simple. | 并不是这么简单 |
[23:06] | We don’t want to disrupt his treatment, | 我们并不想打断他的癌症治疗 |
[23:08] | but we’re having trouble controlling this fever. | 但我们难以控制他的发烧症状 |
[23:12] | And if it gets any worse… | 如果发烧变得更严重的话 |
[23:14] | So, what if the antibiotics don’t work? | 那么 万一抗生素不起作用呢 |
[23:17] | What if it isn’t bacterial? | 万一这并不是细菌引起的 |
[23:18] | We’d be risking his cancer treatment over nothing. | 我们就白白放弃了他的癌症治疗 |
[23:21] | Right now, we have to approach this from a medical perspective. | 此时此刻 我们必须从医学角度出发 |
[23:24] | You’re suggesting we make a bet that may endanger his life. | 你是在建议我们用他的生命做赌注 |
[23:27] | His life is in danger right now. | 他的生命危在旦夕 |
[23:29] | And we have limited options on how to approach this. | 我们的治疗方法非常有限 |
[23:32] | Antibiotics are the next arrow in our quiver. | 抗生素是我们最后的选择了 |
[23:34] | Medicine is as much art as it is science. | 医学既是艺术又是科学 |
[23:36] | – You know this. – What I know is my son is sick, | -你知道的 -我只知道我儿子生病了 |
[23:39] | and every bone in my body is telling me that the thing | 我身体中每根骨头都在告诉我 |
[23:41] | that’s causing it is something no one understands. | 导致他生病的是某种无人知晓的东西 |
[23:44] | I don’t want to risk a treatment that saved his life | 我不想只是为了完成某个清单上的规定步骤 |
[23:46] | just to check off the next item on some list. | 就以他的癌症治疗冒险 |
[23:48] | Believe me, I get that. | 相信我 我理解 |
[23:50] | But we have limited options on how to approach this, | 但我们治疗他发烧的选择很有限 |
[23:52] | and if we don’t treat his fever, the cancer may not matter. | 如果我们对它置之不理 有无癌症根本不重要 |
[24:04] | Jared, you can slow down. They’re not following us. | 杰瑞德 可以慢下来了 他们没跟着 |
[24:15] | Michaela, enough is enough. | 米凯拉 真的够了 |
[24:18] | That’s it, time for some answers. | 到此为止 是时候告诉我答案了 |
[24:21] | Like, why did we just find a government black site | 比如我们为什么会发现一个 |
[24:23] | guarded by a bunch of Blackwater wannabes? | 全副武装重兵把守的政府秘密地点 |
[24:25] | And more importantly, why don’t you seem at all surprised? | 更重要的是 你为什么看起来一点不意外 |
[24:29] | No, no, no, don’t even think about telling me | 不 不 米凯拉 别再说你不能对我解释 |
[24:30] | you can’t explain, Michaela, or give me some half-truth. | 或者给我一些模棱两可的回答 |
[24:33] | – We’re way past that now. – You’re right, okay? | -不能再那样了 -你是对的 |
[24:36] | You do deserve to know the truth, | 你确实有权知道真相 |
[24:37] | but I don’t have the answers that you are looking for. | 但我也并没有你要的答案 |
[24:42] | Try me. | 讲来听听 |
[24:46] | It’s me, okay? | 是我 好吗 |
[24:48] | I’m trying to help you here, can’t you see that? | 我想要帮你 你不明白吗 |
[24:51] | Please, tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[24:57] | The cases that we solved, like the Pyler sisters, | 我们解决的那些案子 比如派勒姐妹 |
[25:04] | I had help. | 我得到了指引 |
[25:06] | I hear things. Sometimes I see things, too. | 我听到一些东西 有时候也会看到东西 |
[25:11] | Like hallucinations? | 像是幻觉吗 |
[25:12] | I am not crazy, J. | 我没疯 杰 |
[25:13] | This is happening to a lot of us. | 这情况发生在我们很多人身上 |
[25:16] | – Passengers on the flight? – Yes. | -机上的乘客吗 -是的 |
[25:18] | – Ben, too? – Look, you need to understand something. | -本也是吗 -有些事情你要理解 |
[25:21] | – Michaela, you realize that — – Let me finish, please. | -米凯拉 你意识到 -请让我说完 |
[25:24] | These voices, they want us to fix things. | 这些声音要我们去解决问题 |
[25:27] | It’s like a puzzle that we are being called to solve. | 就像让我们去解开一个个谜题 |
[25:30] | What does this have to do with that farm back there? | 这跟后面那个农场有什么关系 |
[25:32] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[25:33] | but I think the government knows what is happening, | 但我想政府知道是怎么回事 |
[25:37] | and whatever’s going on in that farm | 农场里发生的事对我们 |
[25:39] | is a danger to all of us, especially Cal. | 所有的人来说都很危险 尤其是卡尔 |
[25:50] | I need to call Ben and tell him what we found. | 我要打电话给本 告诉他我们知道的情况 |
[25:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:59] | Okay, send me the picture. | 好 把照片发给我 |
[26:00] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我吧 |
[26:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:09] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[26:13] | I think we should hold off on the antibiotics. | 我看我们先别用抗生素 |
[26:17] | Ben, we’ve been here before. You know how it works. | 本 我们以前也经历过 你知道流程 |
[26:20] | Medical triage, we treat the most pressing issue first. | 病情分诊 先对付最紧急的问题 |
[26:22] | Right now, that is his fever. | 而现在最紧急的就是他的高烧 |
[26:24] | And antibiotics are the right treatment | 如果是医学问题 |
[26:27] | if there’s a medical reason. | 那抗生素就是对症下药 |
[26:30] | Of course there’s a medical reason. | 当然是医学问题 |
[26:32] | I’m not so sure. | 我不太确定 |
[26:34] | Look, Michaela just found what we’ve been looking for, | 米凯拉刚刚找到我们在找的东西 |
[26:37] | – and if I can — – Found what? | -如果我可以 -找到什么 |
[26:40] | Grace, the government didn’t release all the passengers. | 格蕾丝 政府并没有释放飞机上所有的乘客 |
[26:43] | Some they sent to a — a farm upstate, | 他们把其中一些人拉到了北部 |
[26:46] | and I think they’re experimenting on these people, | 我想他们在对这些人做实验 |
[26:47] | and Cal is somehow | 卡尔不知怎么的 |
[26:49] | channeling what they’re going through up there, | 跟那边在做的实验对接上了 |
[26:51] | – and I need to — – Ben. Ben. | -我得去 -本 本 |
[26:53] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己在说什么 |
[26:55] | You sound crazy. | 你听上去疯了 |
[26:57] | I-I know, but I need you to trust me. | 我知道 但你要相信我 |
[26:59] | How? | 怎么信 |
[27:01] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都快不认识你了 |
[27:03] | You used to be the guy who would yell at anti-vaxxers on TV. | 你以前常骂电视上那些反对打疫苗的人 |
[27:06] | You think holistic medicine is a joke. | 你说整体医学很可笑 |
[27:08] | You read every single scientific article | 为了治好儿子 |
[27:10] | to try and find a cure for our son. | 你读了所有科学文章 |
[27:13] | – What happened? – The plane. | -现在是怎么啦 -是那架飞机的原因 |
[27:17] | I’m still the same person, I swear. | 我还是我 我发誓 |
[27:20] | But right now… | 但是现在 |
[27:24] | I know what I have to do. Give me an hour. | 我知道我要做什么 给我一个小时 |
[27:30] | You want to leave? Now? | 你要走吗 现在吗 |
[27:31] | No, I want to stay here with you and Cal, | 不 我想留下来陪你和卡尔 |
[27:33] | but there’s someone I have to talk to. | 但是我得去跟一个人谈谈 |
[27:34] | He can help. | 他能帮上忙 |
[27:35] | So call him. | 那打电话给他啊 |
[27:37] | He’s not someone I can get on the phone. | 他不是我打电话找得到的人 |
[27:39] | Please, I wouldn’t be doing this | 请相信我 这是帮助卡尔 |
[27:40] | if it wasn’t the best way to help Cal. | 最好的方法 |
[27:44] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[27:49] | No, I don’t care if I need an appointment. | 不 我不在乎要不要预约 |
[27:51] | I want to speak with Deputy Director Vance right now. | 我现在要找万斯局长谈一谈 |
[27:53] | Sir, I’m gonna ask you one last time, please step back. | 先生 我最后说一遍 请你后退 |
[27:57] | Look, tell him it’s Ben Stone from Flight 828, | 告诉他我是828航班上的本·斯通 |
[27:59] | and if he won’t see me, I’m gonna go public with what I know. | 如果他不见我 我就把我知道的公之于众 |
[28:02] | Stay where you are. No sudden moves. | 待在原地 不要贸然上前 |
[28:05] | Yeah, sir? Yeah, we have a walk-in here at the east entrance. | 长官 是的 东门有未预约访客求见 |
[28:09] | Come on, Vance! | 拜托 万斯 |
[28:11] | Have them put him in a room. | 把他带到房间里 |
[28:19] | You son of a bitch, you took those people. | 你个狗娘养的 你带走了那些人 |
[28:22] | And whatever you’re doing to them, | 不管你们在对他们做什么 |
[28:23] | it’s killing my son. | 这会要了我儿子的命 |
[28:24] | Killing? Wha– Slow down a minute, now. What? | 要你儿子命 什 慢点 你说什么 |
[28:28] | Marko and the others, | 马尔科还有其他人 |
[28:29] | you’re keeping them prisoner up at that farm. | 你们把他们关在那个农场里 |
[28:30] | My sister was just there! | 我妹妹刚去过那里 |
[28:32] | And that — that is a passenger. | 这个 这是乘客之一 |
[28:34] | Lena Rasmussen, seat 32-F. | 蕾娜·拉斯穆森 座位号32F |
[28:37] | You took her and the others, | 你们带走了她和其他人 |
[28:38] | put them on that bus, and made them disappear. | 送他们上了那辆公交 让他们消失了 |
[28:40] | – What is he talking about? – No idea. | -他在说什么 -听不懂 |
[28:43] | I want to see Marko Valeriev, now. | 我现在要见马尔科·瓦拉瑞弗 |
[28:46] | Another one of the passengers, Bulgarian. | 飞机上另一个乘客 保加利亚人 |
[28:48] | We’ve been unable to locate him. | 我们一直没找到他 |
[28:51] | Come on, what is this, a bit? | 这到底怎么回事儿 |
[28:52] | Are you guys role-playing? | 你们在玩角色扮演吗 |
[28:59] | Stone, I’m a seasoned United States intelligence officer. | 斯通 我是个老练的美国情报官员 |
[29:04] | Do you really think you can stare me down? | 你真的以为盯着我就能让我屈服吗 |
[29:09] | I will go to the press about everything — | 我会对外公布所有事情 |
[29:12] | how you stole Kelly’s body, had Bethany thrown in jail, | 你们偷走凯丽的尸体 把贝萨妮关进监狱 |
[29:15] | – had every foreign national — – Bethany Collins is in jail | -把所有的外国人… -贝萨妮·柯林斯 |
[29:16] | because she violated federal law. | 入狱是因为她违法了 |
[29:18] | A-A-And stealing a corpse? You hear yourself? | 还偷尸体 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[29:21] | This isn’t “Invasion of the Body Snatchers.” | 这可不是《人体异形》 |
[29:23] | I don’t believe you, and I certainly don’t believe you. | 我不信任你 也不信任你 |
[29:26] | I mean, we have photographic proof, | 我们都有图片证据了 |
[29:28] | and still, you insist on denying it! | 而你还一直抵赖 |
[29:29] | Mr. Stone, this may as well be a picture of Bigfoot. | 斯通先生 这可能只是一张合成的假照片 |
[29:32] | Be happy to look into it. I don’t expect we’d find anything. | 你想查就查吧 我不认为会有什么结果 |
[29:34] | Let me just ask — is it just the NSA, | 我想知道 是只有国家安全局参与了这事 |
[29:37] | – or is the whole government in on it? – See him out. | -还是政府全都参与了 -带他出去 |
[29:43] | I’m gonna get to the bottom of this, and when I do — | 我一定会查到底 等到水落石出… |
[29:44] | Thank you very much, Mr. Stone. | 谢谢你 斯通先生 |
[29:48] | The truth will come out. | 真相总会大白 |
[29:57] | Get me the file on the list of passengers | 给我一份他手机上 |
[29:59] | that he had on his phone. | 乘客名单的列表 |
[30:02] | You believe all that? | 你相信他说的话吗 |
[30:04] | I can’t get a straight answer | 我从国防部 国土安全部和 |
[30:05] | from DoD, from Homeland, from DARPA. | 国防部高级研究计划局都得不到明确的答复 |
[30:09] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我也不知道该相信什么了 |
[30:30] | Look, I know you’ve never been big on sharing, | 我知道你不习惯对人敞开心扉 |
[30:33] | but you didn’t have to keep this from me. | 但你不用对我藏着掖着 |
[30:37] | I would’ve understood. | 我会理解你的 |
[30:38] | How? I don’t understand it, and it’s happening to me. | 你怎么会懂 我正在经历这一切 我都不懂 |
[30:42] | Come on, Mick, that’s a cop-out. | 小米 你这是逃避 |
[30:44] | You could’ve let me in. | 你可以让我了解你的想法 |
[30:47] | You’ve known me almost half your life, | 你认识我半辈子了 |
[30:49] | and I’ve never once betrayed your trust. | 我从来没有辜负过你的信任 |
[30:53] | Yeah, you’re right, but things are a little different now. | 你说得对 但现在情况有变 |
[31:00] | You’re not seriously thinking about going back there, are you? | 你不是真的想回去那里吧 是不是 |
[31:03] | Pull in Riojas and notify the feds. | 把奥哈斯卷进来 通知联邦调查局 |
[31:05] | The feds are in on it. | 联调局的人就是主谋之一 |
[31:08] | Look at this. | 看 |
[31:10] | The farm that we were at was bank owned for years | 我们刚刚去的那个农场一直是银行资产 |
[31:12] | until two weeks ago, when it was purchased by a subsidiary | 直到两周前 一个股份公司的子公司 |
[31:15] | of a holding company whose only shareholder | 买下了它 而这个公司的唯一股东就是 |
[31:17] | is Unified Dynamic Systems. | 统一动态系统公司 |
[31:19] | UDS, the company that makes microwaves and washing machines. | 这个公司生产微波炉和洗衣机 |
[31:22] | Yeah, and jet engines and mouthwash and life insurance. | 是 还生产飞机引擎 漱口水 提供人保 |
[31:24] | They are a multi-billion-dollar company | 这是一个几十亿美元的公司 |
[31:25] | with a ton of government contracts. | 与政府签了非常多合同 |
[31:28] | You think they kidnap people? | 你认为他们绑架了那些人吗 |
[31:29] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[31:31] | According to the DMV, | 根据机动车驾驶管理处的资料 |
[31:32] | 纽约机动车驾驶管理处 登记记录 | |
[31:32] | the buses that relocated the passengers from the plane | 飞机上乘客乘坐的那些巴士 |
[31:35] | were contracted to the government by… | 都是通过一家公司与政府签订的合同 |
[31:39] | Unified Dynamic Systems. | 统一动态系统公司 |
[31:41] | Everything that I am coming across points back to UDS. | 所有我遇到的事情都指向统一动态系统公司 |
[31:46] | They’re the ones who made the passengers disappear. | 他们就是让乘客失踪的元凶 |
[31:58] | I don’t suppose you know where my husband is? | 我猜你不知道我丈夫在哪吧 |
[32:00] | Sorry, I don’t. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[32:06] | You were on the plane. | 你也在那趟航班上 |
[32:09] | What do you think of all this? Is it tied to the flight? | 你怎么想 这一切都和那趟航班有关吗 |
[32:13] | I honestly don’t know what to think. | 我真的不知道 |
[32:15] | On the one hand, my medical training tells me | 一方面 我的医学培训经验告诉我 |
[32:17] | that there has to be an explanation for all of this. | 这一切一定都有合理的解释 |
[32:20] | But then on the other, we know that the human body is… | 但另一方面 我们知道人体… |
[32:24] | it’s capable of far more than we can currently comprehend. | 拥有比我们现在所了解的更大的潜能 |
[32:28] | So you think we shouldn’t give him the antibiotics? | 你认为我们不应该给他打抗生素吗 |
[32:32] | I just know that we fought like hell to get him into the trial, | 我只知道我们费了那么大力气让他参与试验 |
[32:35] | and it would be a shame to derail that | 如果抗生素治不好他 |
[32:37] | if antibiotics aren’t the answer. | 只是干扰了癌症治疗 会很可惜 |
[32:40] | I mean, there’s so much here | 我是说 有好多事情 |
[32:42] | we’re only beginning to understand. | 我们才刚刚开始了解 |
[32:50] | You sound just like Ben. | 你的语气和本一样 |
[32:54] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[32:57] | I know there are a million possible scenarios | 我知道在充满可能性的想象世界中 |
[33:00] | in the land of what if, | 会出现无数种情况 |
[33:03] | – but this is my son. – Yeah. | -但这是我儿子 -嗯 |
[33:05] | Not some scientific curiosity. | 而不是某种科学奇观 |
[33:08] | Now’s not the time for Ben to be chasing wild theories. | 现在不是本天马行空的时候 |
[33:13] | Or for you to be encouraging him. | 你也不该鼓励他这么做 |
[33:18] | I can only imagine | 我只能想象 |
[33:19] | how overwhelming all of this must be. | 这一切有多么令人难以承受 |
[33:28] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[33:28] | His heart rate is spiking. | 他的心跳加速 |
[33:30] | I need Dr. Williams in Cal Stone’s room now. | 我需要威廉姆斯医生立即到卡尔·斯通病房来 |
[33:34] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[33:36] | Pulse is at 122. | 脉搏122 |
[33:38] | Get me another line. I need to push some fluids. | 再开一条静脉通道 我要给他输液 |
[33:42] | Something’s wrong. | 好像不对劲 |
[33:43] | Help me get him on his side. | 帮我让他侧个身 |
[33:47] | – Charge level? – 70%, and he’s already seizing. | -电压指数 -70% 他已经癫痫了 |
[33:52] | Any more could kill him. | 再增加他有可能会死 |
[33:54] | Reduce by 5%. | 降低5% |
[33:55] | If he spikes, abort. | 如果心电图峰值上升 就立刻终止 |
[34:00] | What is happening? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[34:01] | He’s having a febrile seizure. | 他出现了热性惊厥 |
[34:03] | – Give him the medicine. – Grace. | -给他杭生素 -格蕾丝 |
[34:04] | Give him the antibiotics, now. | 立刻给他吃抗生素 |
[34:06] | Grace, no, if he is seizing, | 格蕾丝 不行 如果他癫痫发作 |
[34:07] | that means the infection is viral. | 就说明是病毒性感染 |
[34:09] | Antibiotics won’t help him. | 抗生素没有用 |
[34:10] | I’m done with you. Please, give it to him. | 我不想再和你说 求你快给他吃吧 |
[34:14] | Grace, listen to me. | 格蕾丝 听我说 |
[34:16] | Antibiotics aren’t going to help him, | 抗生素帮不了他 |
[34:18] | and even if, by some miracle, they do, | 就算出现奇迹 抗生素起作用了 |
[34:20] | I can tell you 100% | 我可以非常肯定地告诉你 |
[34:22] | Cardoso is gonna kick Cal out of the study | 卡多佐会因偏离实验对照组 |
[34:24] | for deviating from the control group. | 把卡尔从研究中除名 |
[34:26] | His treatment will end. His cancer will come back. | 他的治疗就会终止 他的癌症就会复发 |
[34:37] | Look, see? He’s coming out of it. | 看到没 癫痫过去了 |
[34:39] | Ben is the only shot that Cal has. | 本是卡尔的唯一机会 |
[34:41] | Give him a chance. Please. | 给他一个机会吧 求你了 |
[34:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:00] | Sorry to bother. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[35:02] | Dr. Williams said you probably hadn’t eaten all day. | 威廉姆斯医生说你可能一整天都没吃东西 |
[35:05] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:07] | One for your husband? | 留一个给你丈夫 |
[35:10] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[35:15] | Do you mind — Could you just stay with him? | 你介不介意陪他一会 |
[35:19] | I just need to… | 我只是要… |
[36:08] | Mrs. Stone? | 斯通太太 |
[36:09] | It’s occupied! | 有人 |
[36:10] | Mrs. Stone, he’s waking up. | 斯通太太 他醒了 |
[36:16] | I called for Dr. Williams. She should be th– | 我打过给威廉姆斯医生了 她应该… |
[36:19] | Cal? Cal? Cal. | 卡尔 卡尔 卡尔 |
[36:22] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[36:29] | His fever broke. | 他的烧退了 |
[36:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:36] | Hi. | 宝贝 |
[36:38] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[36:40] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:42] | He got lucky. | 他很幸运 |
[36:44] | His body must’ve fought off the infection. | 他的身体肯定是战胜了感染 |
[36:53] | Is he conscious? | 他意识清醒了吗 |
[36:55] | Barely. | 还不太清醒 |
[36:56] | Put him with the others. | 让他和其他人待在一起 |
[36:58] | Collect your files. We’re on the move. | 拿上你的文件 我们要走了 |
[37:09] | Come. | 进来 |
[37:12] | Homeland sent over the 11 passenger dossiers you requested. | 国安局把你要求的11名乘客档案送来了 |
[37:15] | Five foreign nationals repatriated to their countries of origin, | 五名是遣返原籍国家的外籍人士 |
[37:18] | three people in the hospital listed as receiving inpatient care. | 三名正在医院接受住院治疗 |
[37:21] | One in the Bureau prisons — | 一名在局里的监狱里 |
[37:22] | custody for an outstanding warrant — | 因为通缉令而被收押 |
[37:24] | two with no next of kin. | 两名没有亲属 |
[37:26] | And a partridge in a pear tree. | 还有一只是梨树上的鹧鸪[童谣为梨树上的十二只鹧鸪] |
[37:27] | According to DHS, | 国安局称 |
[37:29] | everyone on Ben Stone’s list has been accounted for. | 本·斯通名单上的每个人都找到了 |
[37:31] | This woman Michaela Stone photographed, who is she? | 米凯拉·斯通拍到的那个女人是谁 |
[37:34] | I have no idea, but it sure seems like the Stones | 我不知道 但是斯通兄妹 |
[37:36] | are hearing hoofbeats and thinking zebras. | 好像神智很不清楚 |
[37:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | Subject 8-2-8, passenger Lena Rasmussen. | 项目828 乘客名叫蕾娜·拉斯穆森 |
[37:48] | Observed today, 0600 hours, | 今早六点拍到的 |
[37:50] | exiting residence in Karasjok, Norway. | 她正离开在挪威卡拉绍克的住处 |
[37:53] | Where the hell’s Karasjok? | 卡拉绍克在哪里 |
[37:56] | 200 miles inside the Arctic Circle. | 北极圈往内200英里 |
[37:58] | This look like the same person to you? | 你觉得这是同一个人吗 |
[38:01] | Might be. | 也许吧 |
[38:03] | Well, that sure as hell ain’t Norway. | 那肯定不是在挪威 |
[38:07] | All right, time for a road trip. | 好了 该上路了 |
[38:15] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[38:17] | His fever’s broken. | 他的烧退了 |
[38:21] | Without antibiotics? | 没用抗生素吗 |
[38:28] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:30] | Nothing helpful. | 没什么有用的 |
[38:33] | Well, he’s better. | 他好多了 |
[38:35] | For now. | 暂时 |
[38:39] | You left me alone when I needed you. | 你在我需要你时丢下了我 |
[38:44] | You can’t ever do that again. | 你不能再这样做了 |
[38:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:47] | Shouldn’t be too hard to keep alive. | 应该很好养 |
[39:49] | Doesn’t even need water. | 甚至都不用浇水 |
[39:51] | You guys, what happened here today? | 今天发生什么了 |
[39:53] | Cal is better. That’s all that matters. | 卡尔好多了 这才是最重要的 |
[39:55] | Yeah, but how? | 但怎么好起来呢 |
[39:56] | We were so convinced we needed to help Marko | 我们本来坚信得帮助马尔科 |
[39:58] | in order to save Cal, but we didn’t. | 才能救卡尔 但是我们失败了 |
[40:00] | We failed a calling. | 我们没完成这个呼召 |
[40:02] | Maybe we were wrong about the calling. | 也许我们对呼召的想法错了 |
[40:05] | What about his nightmares, the red door? | 他的噩梦呢 红色的门 |
[40:07] | I mean, you can’t tell me this isn’t about Marko | 你总不能说这和马尔科或其他乘客 |
[40:09] | or one of the other passengers. | 没有关系吧 |
[40:11] | And yet Cal is okay. | 但是卡尔现在没事了 |
[40:13] | We get to count this one into the win column. | 这应该算是我们成功了 |
[40:16] | We still don’t know how the callings work. | 我们还是不知道呼召是怎么回事 |
[40:18] | Maybe rescuing Marko wasn’t the objective. | 也许目标并不是救马尔科 |
[40:20] | Maybe it was something we did along the way. | 也许是在我们过程中所做的某件事 |
[40:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:25] | I have a feeling this isn’t over. | 我感觉这一切还没有结束 |
[40:28] | I think we’re still supposed to find Marko. | 我觉得我们还是得找到马尔科 |
[40:30] | I’m guessing you got a game plan for that? | 你肯定有计划了吧 |
[40:32] | And to think you just met me. | 你可真是了解我 |
[40:44] | This looks like the red door from the photograph. | 这看上去像是照片里的红门 |
[40:54] | What’d I tell you? Ben Stone’s putting you on. | 我就说吧 本·斯通在骗你 |
[40:57] | I don’t know what his angle is, | 我不知道他有什么目的 |
[40:58] | but there are no passengers here. | 但这里没有乘客 |
[41:00] | Maybe, maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[41:01] | I had to make a lot of stuff disappear in my life. | 我这辈子处理掉了很多东西 |
[41:03] | If I had to do it, it’d look a lot like this. | 要我也会找个这种地方 |
[41:07] | And if there was never anyone here, what would it look like? | 如果这里没有任何人 那是怎么回事呢 |
[41:24] | It wouldn’t look like this. | 肯定不会是这样 |
[41:30] | Still fresh. | 刚撕下来的 |
[41:57] | No, ma’am, the subjects have been removed from the protocol. | 不 女士 项目已经从协议中移除 |
[42:00] | We had to terminate the experiment | 我们需要中止实验 |
[42:02] | because somebody in the NSA started poking around. | 因为国家安全局的人已经开始有所怀疑 |
[42:04] | But the disruption was only temporary. | 但这种中断只是暂时的 |
[42:12] | We just need to get the equipment set up, | 我们只需要安装好装置 |
[42:13] | and we’ll be back up and running in no time. | 就能继续重新运行 |