| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 | 
| [00:03] | Find her. | 找到她 | 
| [00:05] | I don’t think we’re supposed to find anyone. | 我认为它不是要让我去找人 | 
| [00:08] | I think I’m having someone else’s calling. | 我觉得自己听到了别人的呼召 | 
| [00:09] | No matter what I do, I’m the bad guy, and I’m tired of it. | 不管我做什么我都是坏人 我厌烦了 | 
| [00:12] | So we’re not doing this. | 所以我们别这样了 | 
| [00:14] | He loves you. | 他爱你 | 
| [00:15] | And I love him. I just hope it’ll be enough. | 我也爱他 我只希望这样就够了 | 
| [00:18] | The Major would like a word. | 少校想跟你谈谈 | 
| [00:19] | I knew. It’s like the subway tunnels, Dad. | 我知道 跟地铁通道那次一样 爸爸 | 
| [00:22] | They’re right here. | 他们就在这里 | 
| [00:24] | I think I found the Major’s Holy Grail. | 我想我找到少校的圣杯了 | 
| [00:26] | They found that some of the passengers | 他们发现某些乘客 | 
| [00:28] | are more sensitive to the callings. | 对呼召更敏感 | 
| [00:29] | Cal. | 卡尔 | 
| [00:31] | If the Major finds out what he can do… | 如果少校发现他的能力 | 
| [00:33] | We got to make sure she never does. | 我们得确保她永远都不知道 | 
| [00:38] | Cal! | 卡尔 | 
| [00:47] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [00:50] | I said no police, damn it. | 我说了别叫警察 该死 | 
| [01:02] | Whoa, whoa. Sir, sir. | 先生 先生 | 
| [01:03] | No, no, no, no. I-I’m Ben Stone. | 不 我是本·斯通 | 
| [01:05] | Thi– This is my house, my family — | 这是我的房子 我家 | 
| [01:06] | Calm down. Let me see some I.D. | 冷静 给我看下身份证件 | 
| [01:13] | He’s, uh — He’s small, | 他个子很小 | 
| [01:15] | and he’s been really — he’s been really sick. | 他病得很厉害 | 
| [01:19] | I have a photo. | 我有照片 | 
| [01:24] | These are just elimination prints. | 这些不过是用来排除嫌疑的指纹 | 
| [01:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:31] | Mrs. Stone, does your son have a history of running away? | 斯通太太 你儿子有离家出走的历史吗 | 
| [01:33] | No, no. | 没有 | 
| [01:35] | Uh, well, he did go off once recently. | 他最近确实跑出去过一次 | 
| [01:37] | Anything going on at home | 家里发生了什么事 | 
| [01:38] | that might make him want to leave? | 可能让他想逃走吗 | 
| [01:42] | His father moved out two weeks ago. | 他父亲两周前搬了出去 | 
| [01:44] | – That’s Benjamin Stone? – Yes. | -本杰明·斯通吗 -是的 | 
| [01:47] | Who was with Cal on Flight 828? | 在828航班上他和卡尔在一起吗 | 
| [01:48] | Yes, yes, but they talk every day. | 对 但是他们每天都说话 | 
| [01:50] | They see each other all the time. | 他们一直都见面 | 
| [01:51] | Cal didn’t go off to see Ben. | 卡尔不是离开去找本 | 
| [01:53] | Something must’ve happened. | 肯定发生了什么事 | 
| [01:54] | Any sense of what that might be? | 有什么头绪吗 | 
| [01:59] | Mrs. Stone, are you aware of someone | 斯通太太 你知道有谁 | 
| [02:01] | that might want to harm Cal? | 可能想伤害卡尔吗 | 
| [02:03] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [02:05] | But his father thinks — | 但他父亲认为 | 
| [02:07] | Grace. Grace. Oh, my God. | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 天啊 | 
| [02:15] | Mr. Stone. | 斯通先生 | 
| [02:17] | Yes? | 什么事 | 
| [02:19] | Your ex-wife was about to — | 你的前妻正要 | 
| [02:20] | No, we’re — we’re still married. | 不 我们 我们没离婚 | 
| [02:23] | Your wife was about to share a theory of yours | 你妻子正要说你可能知道 | 
| [02:26] | about someone who might want to harm your son. | 有谁会伤害你的儿子 | 
| [02:30] | Well, Cal has been a bit of a celebrity since we came back, | 我们回来后 卡尔变得小有名气 | 
| [02:34] | a lot of unwanted attention, | 受到很多不必要的关注 | 
| [02:35] | but, no, nothing specific. | 但是没什么特别的 | 
| [02:39] | Mr. Stone, can you tell me your whereabouts this evening? | 斯通先生 你能告诉我你今晚去哪儿了吗 | 
| [02:43] | I was with my sister, Detective Michaela Stone. | 我和我妹妹在一起 米凯拉·斯通警探 | 
| [02:45] | No, this has nothing to do with Ben. | 不 这事和本没关系 | 
| [02:45] | I can assure you. | 我能向你保证 | 
| [02:53] | Michaela, what are you doing here? | 米凯拉 你来这里做什么 | 
| [02:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 | 
| [02:56] | – Where is he?! – Who? | -他在哪儿 -谁 | 
| [02:57] | Don’t mess with me, Autumn. Where’s Cal? | 别把我惹急了 奥特姆 卡尔在哪儿 | 
| [02:59] | Michaela, I swear to you, | 米凯拉 我向你发誓 | 
| [03:00] | I have zero idea what you’re talking about! | 我根本不知道你在说什么 | 
| [03:03] | We know that you’re the mole, Autumn. | 我们知道你就是那个内奸 奥特姆 | 
| [03:05] | We know that you have been working with the Major, | 我们你一直在和那个少校合作 | 
| [03:06] | whoever the hell that is. | 不管她究竟是谁 | 
| [03:07] | So if you don’t have Cal here, | 所以如果卡尔不在你手上 | 
| [03:09] | I’m guessing the Major does. | 我猜就在少校手上 | 
| [03:11] | You are gonna tell me exactly where he is. | 你要告诉我他究竟在哪儿 | 
| [03:15] | Michaela, you have to believe me. | 米凯拉 你要相信我 | 
| [03:17] | The hell I do. | 鬼才信你 | 
| [03:19] | You have been lying to us since the moment you got here. | 你来到这儿后一直在对我们撒谎 | 
| [03:21] | We brought you in, Autumn. We protected you. | 我们收留了你 奥特姆 我们保护着你 | 
| [03:23] | Michaela, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 米凯拉 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [03:30] | Olive, what’s up? | 奥莉芙 怎么了 | 
| [03:33] | The cops. They think it’s Dad. | 警察来了 他们觉得是爸爸干的 | 
| [03:36] | You need to come. | 你得来一趟 | 
| [03:37] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 | 
| [03:39] | You, too. Come on. | 你也走 快点 | 
| [03:41] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你真的误会了 | 
| [04:14] | Police activity at the Ben Stone residence. | 警方去了本·斯通家 | 
| [04:16] | The call was for a missing child. | 报警电话声称孩子失踪 | 
| [04:24] | You’ve been monitoring the chatter? | 你一直在监控他们的对话吗 | 
| [04:25] | They’ve got an ECT team on site. | 他们派证据搜查小组去了现场 | 
| [04:28] | They’re canvassing the neighborhood. | 正在详细排查周边邻居 | 
| [04:30] | They’ll focus on the family first. | 警察首先会专注于他们家 | 
| [04:32] | Monitor the situation and report back. | 随时监控情况 然后向我汇报 | 
| [04:34] | I need to keep her apprised. | 我得随时跟她汇报 | 
| [04:36] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [04:38] | Go in closer. | 放大看看 | 
| [04:44] | Hey, can you keep an eye on her? | 你能帮我盯紧她吗 | 
| [04:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 没问题 | 
| [04:56] | We never should’ve called the cops. | 我们不应该报警的 | 
| [04:58] | Who doesn’t call the cops when their child goes missing? | 孩子失踪了 谁不报警啊 | 
| [05:01] | I know. It sounds… | 我知道这话听起来很奇怪… | 
| [05:02] | Bu-But the people who I think are behind this | 但是我认为这幕后的人 | 
| [05:04] | are higher up on the food chain — way higher. | 处在食物链的上方 层级很高 | 
| [05:07] | We-We’re playing into their hands | 我们把警察叫来这里 | 
| [05:08] | by having the cops here. | 正中他们下怀 | 
| [05:09] | What does that even mean? | 这到底是什么意思 | 
| [05:13] | I have Autumn in the car. | 奥特姆在我车里 | 
| [05:15] | – She’s denying everything. – Of course she is. | -她什么都不承认 -她当然不承认 | 
| [05:16] | Yeah, my thoughts exactly. | 嗯 我也这样想 | 
| [05:17] | Who’s Autumn? Is she involved in this? | 奥特姆是谁 这件事跟她有关吗 | 
| [05:20] | We think so. | 我们是这样想的 | 
| [05:22] | She’s a passenger from 828. | 她是828航班上的乘客 | 
| [05:24] | We’re all but certain the Major sent her to spy on us. | 我们几乎可以确定她是少校派来的间谍 | 
| [05:27] | The Major? | 少校 | 
| [05:28] | I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:29] | She’s been secretly investigating Flight 828, | 她一直在秘密调查828航班的事 | 
| [05:32] | the passengers, us. | 其他乘客 还有我们 | 
| [05:36] | What does she want with our son? | 她想对我们儿子做什么 | 
| [05:39] | Grace, you know that ever since the flight, | 格蕾丝 你知道从飞机上下来之后 | 
| [05:41] | we have been hearing things, | 我们经常会听到声音 | 
| [05:42] | some of us seeing things. | 有些人会看到画面 | 
| [05:43] | And this is happening to Cal? | 卡尔也遇到同样的事了吗 | 
| [05:48] | In a sense. | 某种程度上吧 | 
| [05:51] | But he seems to be experiencing them | 但他对这些信息的感受 | 
| [05:54] | more strongly than anyone else. | 似乎比其他人都要强烈 | 
| [05:58] | Why wouldn’t you tell me this? | 你为什么没告诉我 | 
| [06:00] | I-I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… | 
| [06:03] | Ben was trying to protect you, Grace. | 本是想保护你 格蕾丝 | 
| [06:05] | We thought that they were dangerous to you, | 我们觉得他们对你们来说很危险 | 
| [06:07] | to non-passengers. | 对非乘客来说 | 
| [06:10] | When we shared the details, | 每当我们与非乘客共享了信息后 | 
| [06:11] | it got people killed. | 就有人因此丧命 | 
| [06:13] | It happened to the friends of this other passenger. | 有一位乘客的朋友们就因此出了事 | 
| [06:15] | – Harvey Stein. – It almost happened to Jared. | -哈维·斯泰因 -杰瑞德差点也死了 | 
| [06:17] | But it didn’t. | 但他活了下来 | 
| [06:17] | So, now we think — hope — that it was a… | 现在我们觉得 希望 之前的… | 
| [06:23] | tragic fluke. | 是个不幸的巧合 | 
| [06:34] | Okay, the era of you protecting me, | 好了 你保护我的时代 | 
| [06:39] | that’s over. | 已经结束了 | 
| [06:42] | If you know something that will help us find Cal, | 如果你有任何有助于找到卡尔的信息 | 
| [06:45] | I want to hear about it. | 一定要告诉我 | 
| [06:47] | Ben, I would rather die | 本 如果我不能 | 
| [06:50] | than not do everything in my power | 用尽全力去救我们的儿子 | 
| [06:53] | to save our son. | 那我宁愿死 | 
| [07:05] | We somehow think the Major knows about Cal. | 我们认为少校知道卡尔的事 | 
| [07:09] | Knows what, exactly? | 卡尔的什么事 | 
| [07:10] | That he draws things. | 知道他会画画 | 
| [07:12] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [07:14] | And sometimes, the things that he draws, | 有时候 他画的内容 | 
| [07:15] | they’ve happened already, but he couldn’t have known. | 是已经发生的事 但他根本不可能知道 | 
| [07:19] | Other times, they haven’t happened yet, | 还有些时候 事情还没发生 | 
| [07:20] | and when they do — | 而发生的时候… | 
| [07:22] | What — What do you mean he draws them? | 什么 什么叫他画的内容 | 
| [07:38] | Look. | 你看 | 
| [07:42] | This is Thomas. | 这是托马斯 | 
| [07:44] | He was a stowaway on 828. | 他是828航班上的偷渡者 | 
| [07:45] | Cal knew — knew his name, even where he was hiding. | 卡尔知道 知道他的名字 甚至他的藏身之处 | 
| [07:51] | And this is a place where we found a group of missing passengers. | 这里是我们找到失踪乘客的地方 | 
| [07:55] | And this… | 这里是 | 
| [07:59] | Is that…? | 这是 | 
| [08:01] | Us. | 我们 | 
| [08:04] | Right now. | 现在的我们 | 
| [08:13] | Now what? | 接下去怎么办 | 
| [08:28] | God, he looks terrified. | 老天 他看起来害怕极了 | 
| [08:29] | Yeah, but just because he drew it | 是啊 但他画了这些 | 
| [08:30] | doesn’t necessarily mean that — | 并不意味着 | 
| [08:31] | You said yourself all these other drawings came true. | 你也说了这些画最终都实现了 | 
| [08:33] | Why shouldn’t we assume the same of this one? | 为什么这个会不同呢 | 
| [08:35] | Wait, wait, wait. There’s more pages, guys. | 等等 还有好多页 各位 | 
| [08:39] | Is that the Major? | 那是少校吗 | 
| [08:41] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许 我不知道 | 
| [08:42] | Okay. There’s got to be something else in there. | 好吧 这里一定还有点什么 | 
| [08:46] | There’s a page missing. | 有一页不见了 | 
| [08:47] | Maybe he took it with him. | 可能他拿走了 | 
| [08:51] | Or someone stole it. | 也可能是别人偷了 | 
| [08:52] | Autumn, sh-she was at the apartment with Cal. | 奥特姆 她曾和卡尔在公寓 | 
| [08:54] | She…was looking at his sketches. | 她…在看他画的画 | 
| [08:57] | So if she’s got the page, I’ll get it back. | 如果是她拿了那页纸 我会拿回来的 | 
| [08:59] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [09:00] | All these — trees, lake, | 所有这些 树 湖 | 
| [09:06] | rocks. | 岩石 | 
| [09:08] | I think he left us a map. | 我觉得他给我们留了张地图 | 
| [09:10] | It looks like upstate, but where? | 看着像北部 可是哪里呢 | 
| [09:13] | Wait. Go back. | 等一下 往回翻 | 
| [09:14] | I recognize this. | 我认得这里 | 
| [09:16] | Last summer, I was in Tannersville in the Catskills, the Town Square. | 去年夏天我在卡茨基尔山脉的坦纳斯维尔镇广场 | 
| [09:19] | This flagpole, the statue under the steeple of the church — | 旗杆 教堂尖塔下的雕塑… | 
| [09:22] | – it looked just like this. – You’re positive? | -看着就跟这一样 -你确定 | 
| [09:24] | No, it’s a crayon drawing. | 不 这是个蜡笔画 | 
| [09:25] | I’m not positive, but it could be. | 我没法确定 但是有可能是 | 
| [09:27] | Then we should get up there. | 那我们就得过去一趟 | 
| [09:28] | I mean, if you’re right, | 如果你是对的 | 
| [09:29] | the other drawings could be landmarks that’ll show up. | 其它的画可能也是有名的地标性建筑 | 
| [09:31] | What about the 19 cops in our house? | 那家里的十九个警察怎么办 | 
| [09:33] | No, they can’t know any of this. | 不能让他们知道这个 | 
| [09:35] | We have to assume the Major has eyes and ears | 我们要假定少校在执法机关 | 
| [09:37] | up and down law enforcement. | 里里外外都安插了眼线 | 
| [09:38] | – We have to get rid of them. – How? | -我们得摆脱他们 -怎么摆脱 | 
| [09:44] | Let me make a call. | 我来打个电话 | 
| [09:53] | – Grace. – Ben. | -格蕾丝 -本 | 
| [09:56] | Hey, Cal’s fine. | 卡尔没事 | 
| [09:58] | He’s fine. He’s with Steve. | 他很好 他和史蒂夫在一起 | 
| [10:00] | – Oh, my God. Did you talk to him? – Yeah, I just saw him. | -天啊 你跟他讲话了吗 -我才见过他 | 
| [10:02] | He’s fast asleep. Steve had his phone off. | 他睡得很香 史蒂夫手机关机了 | 
| [10:05] | – He had no idea we’d be calling. – Oh, God. | -他没想到我们可能会打电话 -我的天 | 
| [10:07] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [10:10] | Hey, Chris. | 克莉丝 | 
| [10:11] | I didn’t know you were working this case. | 我不知道你也被派到这个案子上了 | 
| [10:14] | I’m friends with the family, | 我是这家人的朋友 | 
| [10:15] | so I thought I’d help out. | 我也想帮忙 | 
| [10:17] | False alarm? | 虚惊一场 | 
| [10:18] | Yeah, kid’s with his grandfather. | 没错 孩子跟他爷爷在一起呢 | 
| [10:21] | You know, the whole family, | 自从飞机回来以后 | 
| [10:22] | they’ve been a bit edgy since the plane came back. | 全家人一直都有点紧张兮兮的 | 
| [10:24] | I think they just jumped to the worst-case scenario. | 我想他们一上来就往最坏的情况去想了 | 
| [10:26] | You sure about this? | 你肯定吗 | 
| [10:32] | That picture was taken today? | 照片是今天拍的 | 
| [10:33] | Yeah, 10 minutes ago. | 对啊 十分钟以前 | 
| [10:37] | Okay, well, good news, then. | 那好啊 好消息 | 
| [10:40] | Great news. | 完美的消息 | 
| [10:43] | All right, guys, wrap it up. | 那好吧 伙计们 收队 | 
| [10:46] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 | 
| [10:49] | Thanks so much. | 太感谢了 | 
| [10:51] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [10:52] | I’m just glad your son is safe. | 我很高兴你儿子没事 | 
| [10:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:05] | Yeah, no biggie. | 小意思 | 
| [11:07] | Just my career. | 只不过是我的饭碗 | 
| [11:09] | We have a suspect in the car. | 我们有个嫌疑人在车里 | 
| [11:10] | We think that she knows where Cal went. | 我们觉得她知道卡尔的去向 | 
| [11:12] | We can take her in and work that angle. | 我们可以把她带回去 从这个方向下手 | 
| [11:13] | You want to take a kidnapping suspect into the precinct | 我刚刚告诉半个警察局孩子找到了 | 
| [11:16] | after I just told half the NYPD there’s no missing kid? | 现在你却要把绑架嫌疑犯带回局里 | 
| [11:18] | She has tons of open warrants from before 828. | 在828航班之前她身上就有很多的逮捕令 | 
| [11:20] | Once we get her in the box, we can ask her whatever we want. | 只要我们把她抓进去 我们想问她什么都行 | 
| [11:22] | Uh, no, we’re sending the cops away why? | 不对 我们为什么要把警察支走 | 
| [11:24] | Because we know more than they do. | 因为我们比他们知道的多 | 
| [11:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [11:26] | All right, Grace and I are gonna | 好吧 格蕾丝和我要 | 
| [11:28] | start the drive up to Tannersville. | 开车去坦纳斯维尔 | 
| [11:29] | We’ll look for Cal’s clues along the way. | 我们会沿途寻找卡尔留下的线索 | 
| [11:31] | Hey, borrow a car. | 借辆车 | 
| [11:32] | Anything registered to you is gonna tip off the Major | 用你名字租的任何车一旦过了收费站 | 
| [11:34] | – by the time you hit the first tollbooth. – All right. | -少校就会知道 -也是 | 
| [11:39] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [11:42] | Danny has a truck. | 丹尼有辆货车 | 
| [11:46] | Then let’s go get it. | 我们去取吧 | 
| [11:48] | I’ll text him. | 我会给他发信息 | 
| [11:56] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 | 
| [11:57] | You’re home base. Grandpa’s on his way. | 你来看家 爷爷正赶过来 | 
| [12:00] | Lock the door. Open for him but nobody else. | 把门锁好 除了爷爷其他人来都不能开门 | 
| [12:03] | If either one of you sees anything or hears anything, | 如果你们俩看到或者听到什么 | 
| [12:05] | you call us ASAP. | 立刻给我们打电话 | 
| [12:07] | Hey, we’re gonna find him, all right? | 听着 我们会找到他 好吗 | 
| [12:11] | This is gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 | 
| [12:17] | Lock the door. | 把门锁好 | 
| [12:38] | So, this is his other vehicle? | 这是他的另一辆车 | 
| [12:41] | His outdoorsy. | 他户外用的车 | 
| [12:42] | He has a lot of gear. | 他装备很多 | 
| [12:48] | Expect low, frigid temperatures for the next four days. | 预计接下来四天气温会很低 | 
| [12:51] | An hours-long high-speed chase throughout the boroughs | 今天早些时候市区的高速追捕 | 
| [12:53] | ended in tragedy early this morning. | 最终以悲剧告终 | 
| [12:55] | The driver, the primary suspect in a brazen double homicide | 司机是一起残忍的双重谋杀案主要嫌疑犯 | 
| [12:59] | and theft of an armored car, | 他开着偷来的装甲车 | 
| [13:00] | plunged the stolen vehicle into the East River. | 最后不幸一头扎进了东河 | 
| [13:03] | Well, at least for once, it’s not about Flight 828. | 至少有一条新闻不是关于828航班的 | 
| [13:08] | We should keep it on. We might hear something helpful. | 我们得把广播开着 可能会听到一些有用的消息 | 
| [13:10] | If there’s news, Michaela will have it first. | 如果有消息 米凯拉会先知道 | 
| [13:15] | I need to think. | 我需要思考 | 
| [13:19] | When you supposedly escaped, | 当大家以为你逃跑时 | 
| [13:22] | why’d you go to Ben, of all people? | 为什么你却第一时间去找本 | 
| [13:27] | Okay, how about this one, then? | 好吧 那我换个问题 | 
| [13:28] | You and I have not hung out once since you’ve shown up. | 你出现后 我们俩也并未因此熟络 | 
| [13:32] | Then, all of a sudden, you’re knocking on my door | 然后突然有一天 你来敲了我的门 | 
| [13:34] | when Cal just so happens to be there. | 而卡尔正好在我那儿 | 
| [13:36] | And now Cal is in danger | 现在卡尔有危险了 | 
| [13:37] | I think because of you. | 我想肯定跟你有关 | 
| [13:39] | I also think | 而且我也认为 | 
| [13:40] | that you took a page out of Cal’s sketchbook. | 是你从卡尔的素描本上撕走了那一页 | 
| [13:44] | You know, for a con artist, | 你知道吗 作为一个大骗子 | 
| [13:45] | your poker face sucks hard. | 你的扑克脸很臭 | 
| [13:47] | I need the page, Autumn. | 奥特姆 我需要找到那页素描 | 
| [13:49] | You’re gonna tell me where it is. | 你得告诉我在哪儿 | 
| [13:50] | A boy’s life is on the line. | 一个小男孩的生命有危险 | 
| [13:54] | Even if I knew something, I could never tell you. | 即使我知道些什么 我也无法告诉你 | 
| [13:57] | She’d find out. | 她会发现的 | 
| [13:58] | She would know. | 她会知道的 | 
| [13:59] | What does she have on you, Autumn? | 奥特姆 她抓了你什么把柄 | 
| [14:01] | It can’t just be about a few old identity-theft warrants. | 不可能仅仅是对你盗取身份的搜查令 | 
| [14:04] | It’s not just about me. | 这不仅仅关乎我 | 
| [14:06] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [14:08] | Autumn, who else is it about? | 奥特姆 还跟谁有关 | 
| [14:24] | NYPD left the Stone residence, | 纽约警察离开了斯通住所 | 
| [14:26] | but so have Grace and Ben Stone. | 但格蕾丝和本·斯通也没在住所内 | 
| [14:27] | We’re tracking their vehicle, | 我们正在追踪他们的车辆 | 
| [14:28] | but it’s been stationary for a while. | 但他们的车一直没动 | 
| [14:30] | They may have swapped cars. | 他们可能换了车 | 
| [14:32] | Get some bodies in the field. | 派更多的人去现场 | 
| [14:34] | Generate a list of potential vehicles | 查他们所有可能从谁那里借坐 | 
| [14:36] | family members, colleagues, friends. | 家人 同事 朋友 | 
| [14:38] | That’s not all. | 还有其他事 | 
| [14:40] | Autumn Cox is in police custody. | 奥特姆·考克斯被警方拘留了 | 
| [14:51] | It’s Jansen. I need to speak to the Major. | 我是扬森 我需要和少校谈谈 | 
| [14:54] | It’s urgent. | 事情紧急 | 
| [15:09] | This is it — Tannersville. | 我们到了 坦纳斯维尔 | 
| [15:12] | The statue, the steeple, the flagpole — | 雕塑 尖塔 旗杆 | 
| [15:14] | it all matches. | 全都吻合 | 
| [15:22] | This is incredible. | 太神奇了 | 
| [15:24] | He drew every last detail. | 他画出了每一个细节 | 
| [15:28] | Let’s park back there, show his picture around. | 把车停在后面 拿他的照片四处问问人 | 
| [15:32] | How many years ago was that? | 那是多少年前的事 | 
| [15:34] | Can you spell that last name? | 你能拼一下她的姓氏吗 | 
| [15:38] | Yeah, and — and do they have an address? | 嗯 你有他们的地址吗 | 
| [15:43] | Great. Thank you. You’ve been a lot of help. | 好极了 谢谢你 你帮了大忙 | 
| [15:52] | How are you cold? | 你怎么会冷呢 | 
| [15:53] | They just jacked the heat up in here. | 他们刚刚把暖气调高了 | 
| [15:54] | I don’t know, but listen. | 我不知道 但是你听 | 
| [15:55] | That was Social Services. | 我刚和社区服务中心通完电话 | 
| [15:56] | Autumn had a kid, a daughter. | 奥特姆有个女儿 | 
| [15:58] | She’s 8 years old, | 她八岁 | 
| [15:59] | which means she was a toddler when the plane disappeared. | 就是说飞机失踪时 她还在蹒跚学步 | 
| [16:01] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [16:02] | She already lost custody due to a prison stint back in 2011, | 早在2011年她因为服刑而失去监护权 | 
| [16:05] | but the woman that she asked me to track down, Clarissa Ford? | 但是她叫我调查的那个女人克拉丽莎·福特 | 
| [16:08] | It turns out tha that’s the kid’s foster mom. | 原来她收养了那孩子 | 
| [16:10] | Does she still have the kid? | 孩子还在她那里吗 | 
| [16:11] | No, she was adopted out four years ago, | 不 四年前就给别人收养了 | 
| [16:12] | but that’s who she’s talking about, Jared. | 但她说的人就是她女儿 杰瑞德 | 
| [16:15] | “It’s not just about me.” She’s talking about her kid. | “这不仅仅关乎我” 她是在说她的孩子 | 
| [16:17] | The — The Major must’ve tracked her down. | 少校一定找到她女儿了 | 
| [16:19] | That’s her leverage. | 这就是奥特姆的把柄 | 
| [16:20] | So Autumn spies on the passengers, | 所以奥特姆监视飞机乘客 | 
| [16:22] | and in return, the Major reunites her with her daughter. | 作为交换 少校让她和她女儿团聚 | 
| [16:26] | That’s why she’s so scared. | 所以她才这么害怕 | 
| [16:27] | She doesn’t want to do anything that might jeopardi– | 她不想做一些有可能会危害到… | 
| [16:29] | Yeah? | 继续说 | 
| [16:31] | We’ve tracked down the kid, too, | 我们也找到那孩子了 | 
| [16:33] | so we can make a deal with Autumn. | 我们可以和奥特姆做个交易 | 
| [16:35] | Well, we better move fast. | 那我们最好快点行动 | 
| [16:37] | The Feds just voided her warrants. | 联邦探员刚刚撤销了她的逮捕令 | 
| [16:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [16:40] | Whoever this Major is, she’s pulling strings. | 无论这个少校是谁 她在幕后操控着 | 
| [16:44] | It’s only a matter of time | 用不了多久 | 
| [16:45] | before we have to cut Autumn loose. | 我们就必须释放奥特姆 | 
| [16:53] | – Excuse me. – Hi. | -抱歉 -你好 | 
| [16:54] | Hi, there. Hi. We’re looking for our son. | 你好 我们在找我们的儿子 | 
| [16:56] | Did you see him? | 你有看到他吗 | 
| [16:57] | Excuse me, sir, his name is Cal. | 抱歉 先生 他叫卡尔 | 
| [16:59] | – Excuse, me, sir, hi. – No? | -抱歉 现在 你好 -没看到吗 | 
| [17:01] | My son is lost. Did you maybe see — no? | 我的儿子不见了 你有没有看到 没有吗 | 
| [17:03] | Sir, have you seen this little boy? | 先生 你有见过这个小男孩吗 | 
| [17:06] | Please, I-I-I’m looking for this boy. | 拜托 我在找这个小男孩 | 
| [17:08] | His name is Cal. | 他叫卡尔 | 
| [17:14] | You have no idea what it’s like, | 你根本不知道 | 
| [17:16] | knowing your child is this close | 知道自己的孩子近在咫尺 | 
| [17:18] | and not being able to see her, | 却无法相见的感受 | 
| [17:20] | – begging this woman — – The Major. | -我求这个女人 -少校 | 
| [17:25] | I told her that Cal was special, | 我告诉她卡尔很特别 | 
| [17:27] | that somehow he knew things he shouldn’t have known. | 不知为什么他知道一些不该知道的事 | 
| [17:31] | Cal’s sketchbook — you tore a page out of it, | 卡尔的素描画册 你撕掉里面的画页 | 
| [17:33] | a picture of where he was going. | 那页画着他的下落 | 
| [17:37] | You sold out another child to get your own. | 你为了自己的孩子出卖另一个孩子 | 
| [17:43] | I didn’t give her the drawing. | 我没把素描画给她 | 
| [17:46] | I swear to you. | 我发誓 | 
| [17:47] | Autumn, you can make this right still. | 奥特姆 你还来得及拨乱反正 | 
| [17:51] | I can help you see your child. | 我可以帮你见到你的孩子 | 
| [17:55] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 | 
| [17:56] | I know exactly where she is, | 我知道她的确切下落 | 
| [17:58] | but you have to help us find Cal first. | 但你得先帮我们找到卡尔 | 
| [18:03] | I can’t take the risk. | 我不能冒这个险 | 
| [18:05] | If the Major finds out, | 如果少校发现了 | 
| [18:07] | I don’t know what she’ll do. | 我不知道她会做什么 | 
| [18:13] | We’re out of time, Mick. Captain wants to kick her. | 我们没时间了 小米 警监要释放她 | 
| [18:15] | You know we cannot keep her without federal warrants. | 你知道没有联邦逮捕令 我们不能扣留她 | 
| [18:17] | Give me one more minute. | 再给我一分钟 | 
| [18:24] | Flight 828 — it happened for a reason. | 828航班的失踪是事出有因 | 
| [18:26] | I believe that it brought us together | 我相信它让我们走到一起 | 
| [18:27] | so that we could help each other, trust each other. | 让我们互相帮助 互相信任 | 
| [18:29] | Autumn, look at me. | 奥特姆 看着我 | 
| [18:34] | Do you really think you can trust the Major? | 你真的认为你能相信那个少校吗 | 
| [18:47] | Sweetheart, why don’t you come downstairs? | 亲爱的 我们去楼下吧 | 
| [18:51] | I made us some soup. | 我做了汤 | 
| [18:54] | This can’t be happening again. | 不敢相信这种事又再次发生 | 
| [18:59] | This is exactly how I felt the last time. | 我上次也是这种感觉 | 
| [19:02] | Hey, come here. | 过来 | 
| [19:10] | Your parents are on this. | 你父母已经去找他了 | 
| [19:11] | They’re not gonna stop until they find him. | 他们不找到卡尔不会罢休的 | 
| [19:16] | And neither am I. | 我也不会 | 
| [19:18] | I can feel him, just like the last time. | 我能感受到他 就像上次一样 | 
| [19:22] | I think he’s in danger and he’s terrified | 我觉得他陷入了险境 而且吓坏了 | 
| [19:26] | and it’s like he’s trying to send me, like… | 他好像在向我传递什么… | 
| [19:31] | – Oh, my God. – What is it? | -天呐 -怎么了 | 
| [19:34] | There’s this secret place, a ledge. | 这个壁架是我们的秘密通道 | 
| [19:36] | When — When we were little, | 我们小的时候 | 
| [19:37] | we used to leave messages for each other. | 总是互相在里面给彼此留信息 | 
| [19:44] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 | 
| [19:48] | Son of a gun. | 这孩子 | 
| [19:49] | Cal didn’t want Mom and Dad to know he took off. | 卡尔不想让爸爸妈妈知道他走了 | 
| [19:52] | Oh, my God. He wanted me to find this. | 天啊 他是想让我找到这个 | 
| [19:55] | Well, they need to know now. | 现在他们需要知道了 | 
| [19:57] | We need to send this to your parents. | 我们得把这个消息告诉你的父母 | 
| [20:04] | I just can’t help but think | 我总是忍不住想 | 
| [20:05] | that if we’d been living under the same roof, | 如果我们住在一起的话 | 
| [20:07] | then Cal wouldn’t be missing right now. | 卡尔就不会失踪了 | 
| [20:10] | You’re right, | 你说得对 | 
| [20:11] | but that doesn’t mean you should start blaming yourself. | 但你不需要为此自责 | 
| [20:15] | Actually, I wasn’t, | 我没有自责 | 
| [20:16] | but it kind of sounds like you’re blaming me. | 但听起来好像是你在责怪我 | 
| [20:18] | No, no, no. I’m agreeing with you. | 不 我只是同意你的说法 | 
| [20:20] | I’m blaming us. | 我觉得我们俩都有错 | 
| [20:22] | Do you think that I want to be separated? | 你觉得我想要分居吗 | 
| [20:26] | Grace, you kicked me out. | 格蕾丝 是你把我赶出来的 | 
| [20:29] | And you went with zero objection | 然后你心甘情愿地就离开了 | 
| [20:34] | because you knew that you had put your need | 因为你铁了心认定 | 
| [20:37] | to save every other passenger on that plane | 拯救飞机上的乘客 | 
| [20:39] | ahead of the needs of your family. | 比我们家庭的需要更重要 | 
| [20:41] | Grace, everything I’ve done has been for you and the kids. | 格蕾丝 我做的一切都是为了你和孩子们 | 
| [20:44] | I get that, Ben, but you went too far. | 本 我明白 但是你有点过头了 | 
| [20:48] | Where are the other 190 passengers | 其他190名乘客也这样 | 
| [20:51] | sacrificing their families? | 牺牲自己的家庭吗 | 
| [20:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [20:59] | Thank you, Olive. | 谢谢 奥莉芙 | 
| [21:05] | “I left”? | “我走了” | 
| [21:06] | It’s definitely his writing. | 这就是他的字迹 | 
| [21:08] | So he wasn’t taken? | 所以他不是被抓走的吗 | 
| [21:11] | Could he have traveled here all by himself? | 他有可能自己来这里吗 | 
| [21:13] | It’s possible. | 有可能 | 
| [21:14] | When he showed up to Red Hook, he took the subway by himself, | 他去红勾区时是自己搭乘地铁 | 
| [21:16] | and then he transferred to a city bus. | 然后又转乘城市巴士 | 
| [21:17] | It’s like a-an instinct. | 就好像是跟着直觉走 | 
| [21:21] | He’s following something. | 他在跟着什么 | 
| [21:23] | You’re talking about the callings. | 你是说呼召 | 
| [21:26] | He could’ve gone to the bus station, | 他可能去了公交站 | 
| [21:27] | bought a ticket. | 买了票 | 
| [21:32] | Ben. | 本 | 
| [21:41] | Do you think they’re looking for Cal? | 你觉得他们有没有可能是在找卡尔 | 
| [21:42] | If they are, it’s a good sign. | 如果是的话 那是好事 | 
| [21:44] | Means they don’t have him. | 这意味着他们还没抓到他 | 
| [21:47] | At least, not yet. | 至少现在还没抓到 | 
| [21:52] | The Catskills, really? | 卡茨基尔山脉 真的吗 | 
| [21:53] | The boy was seen at the Port Authority Bus Terminal. | 有人在港务局公交终点站见过他 | 
| [21:55] | He boarded a Greyhound for — | 他上了灰狗巴士 去了 | 
| [21:56] | For Tannersville, New York? | 纽约州的坦纳斯维尔 | 
| [21:58] | We’re looking for him there. | 我们派了人在那找他 | 
| [22:00] | Well, something’s happened. | 肯定是发生了什么事 | 
| [22:01] | A 10-year-old boy doesn’t just leave home | 一个十岁小男孩不会无缘无故 | 
| [22:03] | in the middle of the night. | 在深夜离开家 | 
| [22:04] | His parents don’t just lie to the police. | 他的父母不会无缘无故对警察撒谎 | 
| [22:06] | – Have we heard from Autumn Cox? – Not yet, | -奥特姆·考克丝那边有消息吗 -还没 | 
| [22:09] | but she’s been released by the NYPD, per your order. | 但按你的命令 纽约市警察局已经释放了她 | 
| [22:12] | She’s a smart woman. She’ll call. | 她是个聪明人 她会打来的 | 
| [22:15] | Keep looking for the parents, | 继续找男孩的父母 | 
| [22:16] | but our focus is the boy. | 但是最终目的是找到这个孩子 | 
| [22:18] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 | 
| [22:22] | Director, we’ve located the boy. | 局长 我们定位到那个男孩了 | 
| [22:34] | I mean, it looks rustic. | 这看起来像是个乡下地方 | 
| [22:35] | There’s a stone fireplace, a lantern. | 有壁炉 提灯 | 
| [22:38] | So, we’re looking for a cabin in the woods. | 所以我们要找的是一个林中小屋 | 
| [22:41] | We need the drawing that was torn out of the book, | 我们需要本子上被撕掉的那一页 | 
| [22:43] | the exterior. | 画了房子的外貌那张 | 
| [22:49] | Grace, behind us. | 格蕾丝 看后面 | 
| [22:57] | Are they following us? | 他们在跟踪我们吗 | 
| [23:03] | Hang on. | 等一下 | 
| [23:16] | How are we supposed to find Cal? | 我们怎么才能找到卡尔 | 
| [23:17] | We’re just gonna lead them right to him. | 我们只会把他们引到他那里 | 
| [24:20] | About time. Where are you? | 打来的正是时候 你在哪 | 
| [24:23] | I know where Cal Stone is. | 我知道卡尔·斯通在哪 | 
| [24:40] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 | 
| [24:42] | They’re leaving. Where are they going? | 他们走了 他们要去哪里 | 
| [24:44] | Maybe they found him. | 也许他们找到他了 | 
| [25:35] | No one. He’s not here. | 没人 他不在这 | 
| [25:43] | Thanks for throwing them off the scent. | 谢谢你把他们引开 | 
| [25:45] | You did the right thing, Autumn. | 你做对了 奥特姆 | 
| [25:48] | I hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [25:49] | Autumn, you need to be careful. | 奥特姆 你要注意安全 | 
| [25:52] | She could easily be sending someone after you. | 她很可能派人来对付你 | 
| [25:56] | So I — I guess I should get going. | 那么 我想我该走了 | 
| [26:05] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 | 
| [26:09] | The name and address | 领养你女儿的家庭 | 
| [26:10] | of your daughter’s adoptive family. | 他们的名字和地址 | 
| [26:17] | I know what it’s like to come back | 我知道再次回来后 | 
| [26:18] | and feel like you’ve lost everything, | 发现失去了一切是怎样的感受 | 
| [26:23] | but bottoming out, it’s a good thing. | 但一落到底是件好事 | 
| [26:26] | The only place you can go now is up. | 因为触底后你只能越过越好 | 
| [26:29] | Autumn, do you have something for me? | 奥特姆 你有什么要给我吗 | 
| [26:40] | Cal drew my daughter. | 卡尔画了我女儿的图 | 
| [26:42] | That’s why I ripped it out. | 所以我把它撕了下来 | 
| [26:45] | I told no one, | 我没告诉过任何人 | 
| [26:46] | but somehow cal knew my daughter existed. | 但不知为什么卡尔知道她的存在 | 
| [26:49] | He even drew her crazy red hair. | 他甚至画出了她乱蓬蓬的红头发 | 
| [26:54] | I’m so sorry… for everything. | 我对这一切很抱歉 | 
| [27:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [27:13] | That’s it. | 就是这里 | 
| [27:15] | That’s the key to finding Cal. | 这是找到卡尔的关键 | 
| [27:25] | That’s Mick. | 是小米 | 
| [27:28] | Hey, Mick. | 小米 | 
| [27:28] | Hey, did you get the photo? | 你找到照片了吗 | 
| [27:30] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [27:31] | Yeah, we’re looking at it right now. | 我们正在看这幅图 | 
| [27:34] | I mean, it’s a cabin in the woods. | 这是一个林间小屋 | 
| [27:35] | There’s no mailbox, no street number. | 没有信箱 没有门牌号 | 
| [27:38] | There’s got to be something. | 肯定有什么线索 | 
| [27:39] | Okay, focus on the details. | 留意细节 | 
| [27:40] | The trees — maybe they’re visible from the road. | 那些树 也许在路上可以看得到 | 
| [27:43] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [27:44] | What’s that in the distance behind the cabin? | 屋子后面的远处是什么 | 
| [27:46] | On the top of the hill? | 在山顶上吗 | 
| [27:48] | Yeah, it’s a structure of some kind. | 对 是某种建筑 | 
| [27:50] | – I think it’s a radio tower. – Radio tower. | -我想是个信号塔 -信号塔 | 
| [27:52] | Ben, I think we saw one. | 本 我们好像见过一个 | 
| [27:55] | Yeah, we passed it earlier. | 对 我们之前路过过 | 
| [27:58] | Hey, you guys, I’m coming up there. Wait for me, all right? | 我现在马上过去 你们俩等着我 好吗 | 
| [28:00] | If you find the cabin, do not go in there. | 如果你们找到了小屋 不要进去 | 
| [28:02] | Wait for me, all right? | 等着我 明白吗 | 
| [28:03] | Just because we threw them off the trail | 虽然我们给他们指了条错的路 | 
| [28:04] | doesn’t mean they won’t find him. | 并不意味着他们找不到他 | 
| [28:07] | We’ll call if we can. | 我们有机会了再打给你 | 
| [28:13] | Hey, I need you to stay at the precinct. | 我需要你留在局里 | 
| [28:17] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [28:20] | Because I might need you to research something or coordinate. | 因为我可能需要你做调查或配合 | 
| [28:22] | – I just — – And I think I should be with you, Mick. | -我只是 -但我觉得我该和你在一起 小米 | 
| [28:24] | You’re looking for a missing kid. The more cops, the better. | 你在追踪丢失的小孩 警察越多越好 | 
| [28:27] | And like you said, it could be dangerous. | 而且正如你说 情况可能很危险 | 
| [28:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [28:46] | Hey, Mick. | 小米 | 
| [28:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [28:49] | Was that a calling? | 是呼召吗 | 
| [28:51] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [28:54] | Jared, I need to go up there on my own. | 杰瑞德 我需要自己一个人去 | 
| [28:58] | You’ve been so helpful, and I am so grateful. | 一直以来你帮了我很多 我非常感激 | 
| [29:00] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [29:01] | I can’t explain why. I just do. | 我不知怎么向你解释 我只是很确定 | 
| [29:04] | I know. I’m sorry. I need you to stay. | 我知道 对不起 我需要你留在这 | 
| [29:36] | I’m pretty sure it was around here. | 我很确定就在这附近 | 
| [29:37] | So which way, right or left? | 所以向哪边走 左还是右 | 
| [29:40] | – I don’t know. I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -我不知道 对不起 -没关系 | 
| [29:43] | I want to say left, but if I’m wrong, | 我觉得是左 但如果我搞错了 | 
| [29:45] | then we’re gonna waste time driving through these hills. | 我们就会在山上东绕西绕浪费时间 | 
| [29:46] | Well, let’s look at the drawing again. Maybe… | 我们再看一下那幅画 或许… | 
| [29:51] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 想到什么了 | 
| [29:53] | Right or left? | 向右还是向左 | 
| [29:54] | “I left”. | “我离开了[左边]” | 
| [30:00] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:02] | It’s not an “I”. I-I-It’s a map. | 这不是”我” 这是个地图 | 
| [30:04] | Look. Look, look. Look at this. | 快看 快看 看这个 | 
| [30:06] | That’s the corner behind us, | 这是我们身后的拐角 | 
| [30:08] | and now we’re facing this junction. | 现在我们正面向着这个交叉口 | 
| [30:10] | “Left” means “Turn left”. | “离开[左边]”的意思是”向左拐” | 
| [30:11] | Cal’s telling us how to find him. | 卡尔是在告诉我们如何找到他 | 
| [30:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [30:35] | Ben, this is it. | 本 就是这里 | 
| [30:47] | Looks deserted. | 看起来已经废弃了 | 
| [30:49] | Stump, truck, and there’s the radio tower. | 树桩 卡车 还有信号塔 | 
| [30:56] | We’re not waiting for Michaela. | 我们不等米凯拉了 | 
| [30:58] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 | 
| [31:01] | Cal? | 卡尔 | 
| [31:06] | Cal. He’s here. | 卡尔 他在这里 | 
| [31:08] | Cal! | 卡尔 | 
| [31:11] | Cal. | 卡尔 | 
| [31:15] | Cal. Cal, oh, my God. | 卡尔 卡尔 天啊 | 
| [31:18] | Oh, we were so worried. | 我们担心死了 | 
| [31:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [31:22] | – You’re alone? – Yeah. | -你一个人吗 -是的 | 
| [31:25] | Is there anyone else here? | 这里还有别人吗 | 
| [31:26] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [31:28] | Sweetie, how — how did you get here? | 宝贝 你是怎么到这来的 | 
| [31:30] | I took a bus to Tannersville, | 我坐大巴到坦纳斯维尔 | 
| [31:32] | got a ride with Max from the gas station, | 加油站的麦克斯载了我一程 | 
| [31:34] | then I walked up from the road. | 然后我从大路上走到这来的 | 
| [31:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [31:39] | Why? Why did you do this? | 为什么 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [31:41] | This is where I’m supposed to be. | 我应该来这里 | 
| [31:43] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 | 
| [31:45] | Cal, sweetie, we’re gonna take you home now, okay? | 卡尔 亲爱的 我们现在带你回家好吗 | 
| [31:47] | – We’re gonna go home. – I can’t leave. He’s coming. | -我们回家 -我不能走 他要来了 | 
| [31:49] | – Cal. – He’s almost here. | -卡尔 -他马上就到了 | 
| [31:51] | Who is? Who’s almost here? | 谁 谁马上就到了 | 
| [31:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [31:56] | Did you get a calling, buddy, | 孩子 你是感受到呼召 | 
| [31:57] | that told you to come here? | 告诉你来这里吗 | 
| [32:02] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [32:05] | Ben. | 本 | 
| [32:06] | – To the back room. – Dad! | -去后面的房间 -爸爸 | 
| [32:09] | No, Dad, wait! | 不要 爸爸 等等 | 
| [32:14] | It’s him! It’s him! Don’t hurt him! | 是他 就是他 别伤害他 | 
| [32:32] | Stay there. | 别过来 | 
| [32:42] | He’s freezing cold. | 他冻僵了 | 
| [32:44] | We got to get these wet clothes off | 我们得把这些湿衣服脱下来 | 
| [32:45] | and get a fire going. | 再生堆火 | 
| [32:46] | Cal, see if you can find a blanket or something. | 卡尔 你去看看能不能找到毯子什么的 | 
| [32:48] | We got to keep him warm. | 我们要让他暖和起来 | 
| [32:49] | I have a sleeping bag in my backpack. | 我的背包里有个睡袋 | 
| [32:58] | You brought all this from home? | 这些都是你从家带来的 | 
| [33:00] | There’s bandages, too. | 这里还有绷带 | 
| [33:02] | You somehow knew he would need all of this? | 你知道他会需要这些东西吗 | 
| [33:04] | I knew I had to help. | 我知道我得帮忙 | 
| [33:05] | Well, you did. You saved his life. | 你帮到了 你救了他的命 | 
| [33:08] | Any idea who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 | 
| [33:14] | Oh, honey, look at you. | 宝贝 瞧瞧你 | 
| [33:16] | You’re half-asleep already. Come on. | 都快睡着了 过来 | 
| [33:19] | Come lay down, sweetie. | 过来躺下 宝贝 | 
| [33:29] | All right, hang in there. | 坚持住 | 
| [33:42] | We had the parents, but we lost them. | 我们追踪了那对父母 但跟丢了 | 
| [33:44] | Our asset gave us false information. | 我们的线人提供了错误信息 | 
| [33:47] | Autumn? Did she? | 奥特姆吗 真的吗 | 
| [33:49] | I’m surprised. | 我很惊讶 | 
| [33:52] | We’ll track her down. | 我们会找到她的 | 
| [33:53] | Leave her be. | 算了 | 
| [33:55] | We’ll find her when we need her. | 等需要她的时候我们再找她 | 
| [33:58] | And we don’t know why the boy went upstate? | 还不知道那个男孩为什么去了北部吗 | 
| [34:01] | No, ma’am. We can widen the search. | 不知道 长官 我们可以扩大搜索范围 | 
| [34:03] | We assume the parents found him. | 假设他的父母已经找到了他 | 
| [34:06] | They’ll come back home before long. | 那他们不久之后就会回家 | 
| [34:09] | If I’ve learned anything running point for 22 years, | 我过去22年的经验告诉我 | 
| [34:12] | there’s no need to chase the enigma | 不用去深究 | 
| [34:14] | when it lives right in our backyard. | 我们身边的谜团 | 
| [34:18] | We bide our time. | 守株待兔就好 | 
| [34:20] | Yes, Major. | 是 少校 | 
| [34:26] | I do like the view. | 我很喜欢这个景色 | 
| [34:27] | It’s spectacular. | 的确美不胜收 | 
| [34:29] | Anything that’s happening in this city, | 这个城市发生的任何事情 | 
| [34:30] | you’ll know about it. | 都逃不过你的眼睛 | 
| [34:32] | So, are you relocating, then, to New York? | 那你要搬家吗 来纽约 | 
| [34:34] | It looks like I’ll be spending some time here, yes. | 我大概是得在这里待上一阵子了 是的 | 
| [34:49] | Hey, I talked to Olive. | 我和奥莉芙聊过 | 
| [34:51] | She sends Cal her love and a punch on the arm. | 她让我向卡尔问声好然后打了他一拳 | 
| [34:56] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道要从何说起 | 
| [34:57] | Like, who is this guy? | 比如 这个人是谁 | 
| [34:59] | O-Okay, sure. | 好 好吧 | 
| [35:00] | Let’s start there. | 那就从这里说起吧 | 
| [35:01] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你一样一头雾水 | 
| [35:05] | He wasn’t on the plane? | 他当时不在飞机上 | 
| [35:06] | No. | 不在 | 
| [35:09] | Well, how can you be certain? | 你凭什么这么确定 | 
| [35:10] | There were over 190 passengers. | 飞机上总共有190个旅客 | 
| [35:12] | Because I know the name and face of every single one of them. | 因为我记得他们每个人的名字和长相 | 
| [35:14] | He’s not on the manifest. | 他不在舱单上 | 
| [35:17] | He’s somehow connected. | 不知道怎么的他与我们联感了 | 
| [35:18] | Otherwise, Cal wouldn’t have made those drawings | 要不然卡尔不会画那些画 | 
| [35:21] | or come all the way up here. | 也不会大老远跑来这里 | 
| [35:22] | Connected how? | 怎么联感 | 
| [35:24] | You have no idea? | 你没有任何头绪吗 | 
| [35:26] | Zero. | 没有 | 
| [35:28] | I don’t know what he wants, | 我不知道他想要什么 | 
| [35:29] | if we can trust him. | 我们信不信得过他 | 
| [35:34] | The callings are incredibly, frustratingly vague. | 这些呼召实在太不清不楚了 | 
| [35:40] | You know, the best we can do is | 我们能做的就是 | 
| [35:41] | guess what they mean, what they want us to do. | 去揣摩它们的意思 它想让我们做什么 | 
| [35:44] | That’s not exactly reassuring. | 这话并不让我感到宽心 | 
| [35:46] | Yeah, believe me. | 相信我吧 | 
| [35:50] | Okay, so what now? | 好吧 那现在要做什么 | 
| [35:52] | We watch, listen, | 我们观察 倾听 | 
| [35:56] | because whatever the reason Cal came up here, | 因为不论什么原因让卡尔到这里来 | 
| [35:58] | whoever this guy is… | 不论这个人是谁 | 
| [36:00] | It’s important. | 都很重要 | 
| [36:03] | The question is, | 问题是 | 
| [36:03] | are we supposed to help him or stop him? | 我们是应该帮助他还是阻止他 | 
| [36:12] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 | 
| [36:14] | This is what it’s been like. | 一直以来都是这个样子 | 
| [36:20] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起才是 | 
| [36:23] | You were trying to take care of us, | 你想要照顾我们 | 
| [36:25] | all of us, all this time. | 一直以来照顾我们全部人 | 
| [36:30] | I didn’t see it. | 我都没留意到 | 
| [36:32] | I didn’t let you see it. | 是我没让你察觉 | 
| [36:37] | I just wish you’d told me, Ben, | 我只希望你能告诉我 本 | 
| [36:39] | everything from the beginning. | 所有的事 从头开始说 | 
| [36:42] | It should never have even been a question. | 告诉我不应该是一个难以抉择的选择 | 
| [36:46] | Even if it put you at risk? | 即使会置你于险境吗 | 
| [36:47] | Even then. | 即使那样 | 
| [36:49] | From now on, everything. | 从现在开始 任何事情 | 
| [36:54] | Everything. | 任何事 | 
| [37:05] | Where’s Cal? | 卡尔在哪 | 
| [37:06] | He’s sleeping. | 他在睡觉 | 
| [37:09] | Finally. | 你可算来了 | 
| [37:10] | I, uh, took the scenic route | 我看到政府的车往市里开 | 
| [37:12] | after I saw government SUVs heading back to the city. | 就带着他们四处兜了点圈子 | 
| [37:14] | Guess the Major called off the dogs. | 我猜少校叫手下的人撤了吧 | 
| [37:16] | He’s out of it. | 他晕过去了 | 
| [37:17] | He collapsed as soon as he arrived. | 一到就昏倒了 | 
| [37:19] | And no I.D. | 身上也没有身份证 | 
| [37:21] | We don’t know who he is or why Cal came to meet him. | 我们不清楚他是谁或者卡尔为什么要来见他 | 
| [37:35] | Is this what he was wearing? | 这就是他的外套吗 | 
| [37:37] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [37:40] | The visions that I’ve been having. | 我脑子里一直发生的那个幻象 | 
| [37:42] | The blizzard? | 那次暴风雪 | 
| [37:43] | It’s the same jacket. Ben, it’s — it’s him. | 是同一件夹克 本 是他 | 
| [37:56] | You think we’re okay here? | 你觉得我们在这安全吗 | 
| [37:58] | I mean, how long before we’re back in the Major’s sights? | 过多久少校才会再次找上我们 | 
| [38:01] | I think we’ve got some time. | 我觉得我们能撑一段时间 | 
| [38:02] | The Major has to regroup, but we should keep watch. | 少校必须得重组了 但我们得继续保持警惕 | 
| [38:08] | Ben, we’re taking a risk. We should get him checked. | 本 我们太冒险了 我们应该送他去检查 | 
| [38:11] | No, I am not rushing him off to some hospital. | 不 我不会急着把他送到医院 | 
| [38:14] | The calling, or whatever the hell it is, | 这个呼召 不管这是什么 | 
| [38:15] | has gone to some pretty extreme lengths | 费尽所有人的心机 | 
| [38:17] | to put us back in a room with him. | 才让我们找到他 | 
| [38:18] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 | 
| [38:20] | Why is he in your visions? | 为什么他会出现在你的幻象中 | 
| [38:21] | – Why is my son coming all this way? – Okay, calm down. | -为什么一直和我的儿子有关 -好 冷静点 | 
| [38:24] | I’m texting with Saanvi. | 我在和萨尼发信息 | 
| [38:25] | He’s hypothermic. | 他的体温很低 | 
| [38:27] | We’re treating it. He’s gonna pull through. | 我们能治好 他会挺过来的 | 
| [38:29] | If he becomes agitated or unresponsive, | 如果他突然狂躁或者失去意识了 | 
| [38:31] | we’re to call 911. | 我们就叫救护车 | 
| [38:36] | So, Cal? | 那卡尔呢 | 
| [38:39] | It’s just like when he appeared at the warehouse. | 这就像那次他出现在仓库里一样 | 
| [38:41] | He couldn’t tell us anything. | 他什么也不知道 | 
| [38:42] | He just somehow knew to come here | 不知为何他知道要来这里 | 
| [38:44] | and apparently bring all the necessary supplies. | 还带上了所有必要的补给 | 
| [38:49] | The Major knows about Cal, about his abilities. | 少校知道卡尔的事 知道他的能力 | 
| [38:52] | Autumn told her. | 奥特姆和她说了 | 
| [38:57] | You. | 你 | 
| [39:01] | You’re her. | 你就是她 | 
| [39:05] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 | 
| [39:17] | I was hiking, | 我当时在登山 | 
| [39:19] | and there was — there was a blizzard. | 然后突然…突然有一场暴风雪 | 
| [39:24] | I fell in some sort of, like, a — like, some kind of cave. | 然后我摔入了…一个洞穴吧 | 
| [39:29] | I didn’t have much. | 我没带多少东西 | 
| [39:31] | I was burning literally everything I had | 只能烧掉我所有的东西 | 
| [39:33] | trying to stay warm. | 想要暖和点 | 
| [39:37] | And I had this magazine. | 然后我发现一本杂志 | 
| [39:41] | And on the final page, | 最后一页上 | 
| [39:43] | it was like you were giving me your strength, | 当时就好像你给了我力量 | 
| [39:47] | willing me to live. | 想让我活下来 | 
| [40:05] | How is it possible you’re here? | 你怎么会来这里 | 
| [40:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [40:12] | Zeke. | 泽克 | 
| [40:13] | Okay, Zeke, so you waited it out, | 泽克 所以你一直等到 | 
| [40:19] | the blizzard? | 暴风雪结束吗 | 
| [40:21] | I got snowed in, packed. | 我被雪掩埋了 | 
| [40:25] | I couldn’t feel my hands or my feet, but I just — | 感受不到我的手和脚 但是我… | 
| [40:30] | I just kept picturing your face. | 我一直想象着你的脸 | 
| [40:33] | And, I mean, it doesn’t make sense. | 然后 太不可思议了 | 
| [40:35] | You were — You were dead. | 你…你当时明明死了 | 
| [40:37] | But I just kept repeating over and over, | 但我却一遍遍地重复 | 
| [40:40] | – right out loud — – “Find her.” | -大声地… -“找到她” | 
| [40:44] | How did you…? | 你怎么… | 
| [40:47] | I had a vision of you. | 我有关于你的幻象 | 
| [40:48] | I heard you. I-I saw you. | 我听到了你 我看到了你 | 
| [40:53] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我不知道到底怎么回事 | 
| [40:55] | You were on that plane. You died. | 你当时在那架飞机上 你死了 | 
| [40:57] | How can you be here? | 你怎么会在这里 | 
| [41:00] | We came back. | 我们回来了 | 
| [41:01] | It was all over the news. You would’ve had to… | 新闻里铺天盖地都是 你肯定会 | 
| [41:07] | Zeke, how long have you been out here? | 泽克 你出来登山多久了 | 
| [41:11] | About two weeks. | 两周吧 | 
| [41:12] | I left at the beginning of December. | 我十二月初离开的 | 
| [41:14] | – What year? – What? | -几几年 -什么 | 
| [41:17] | What year did you leave? | 你几几年离开的 | 
| [41:19] | What d– This year. | 你…今年 | 
| [41:21] | Can I see that? | 能让我看看吗 | 
| [41:46] | Zeke, what year? | 泽克 几几年 | 
| [41:49] | 2017. | 2017年 | 
| [41:52] | Guys, what the hell? | 伙计们 搞什么 | 
| [41:55] | Zeke, it’s 2018. | 泽克 今年是2018年 | 
| [42:01] | You went on your hike one year ago. | 你一年前就去登山了 | 
| [42:04] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 | 
| [42:10] | It’s been two weeks. | 可我才出来两周 |