时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | No matter what I do, I’m the bad guy, and I’m tired of it. | 不管我做什么我都是坏人 我厌烦了 |
[00:04] | So we’re not doing this. | 所以我们别这样了 |
[00:07] | And I love him. I just hope it’ll be enough. | 我也爱他 我只希望这样就够了 |
[00:09] | Listen, I discovered something in Cal’s blood. | 是这样 我在卡尔的血液里发现了异常 |
[00:11] | It’s a marker, and it wasn’t there before the plane, | 有一个标志物 上飞机之前没有 |
[00:14] | and it turns out that I have it, too. | 结果发现我也有那个标记 |
[00:15] | Did you get a calling, buddy, that told you to come here? | 孩子 你是感受到呼召告诉你来这里吗 |
[00:17] | – He’s coming. – Cal. | -他要来了 -卡尔 |
[00:18] | He’s almost here. | 他马上就到了 |
[00:21] | I was hiking. There was a blizzard. | 我当时在登山 突然有一场暴风雪 |
[00:23] | I had a vision of you. | 我有关于你的幻象 |
[00:24] | I heard you. I-I saw you. | 我听到了你 我看到了你 |
[00:26] | I fell in some sort of cave. | 我摔入了一个洞穴 |
[00:28] | I was burning literally everything I had | 只能烧掉我所有的东西 |
[00:29] | trying to stay warm. | 想要暖和点 |
[00:30] | It was like you were giving me your strength, | 当时就好像你给了我力量 |
[00:32] | willing me to live. | 想让我活下来 |
[00:34] | How is it possible you’re here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[00:35] | What year did you leave? | 你几几年离开的 |
[00:36] | 2017. | 2017年 |
[00:39] | Zeke, it’s 2018. | 泽克 今年是2018年 |
[00:53] | That’ll be it for you today? | 你今天就要这些吗 |
[00:54] | Unless you got pork rinds in the back. | 除非你后面还有熏猪皮 |
[00:56] | Yeah, we get more on Tuesday, maybe. | 也许周二会进一些 |
[01:00] | Then I’ll be back on Tuesday, maybe. | 那我周二可能会再来 |
[01:03] | You look familiar. You been in before? | 你看着眼熟 以前来过吗 |
[01:06] | – Something like that. – You a climber? | -算是吧 -你是登山客 |
[01:08] | If you’re gonna do Gunnar’s Hill, | 如果你要攀登贡纳山 |
[01:09] | we got some great new gloves you sh– | 我们新到了几副很棒的手套 |
[01:11] | Nope. Just a hike. | 不用了 只是徒步旅行 |
[01:14] | Crazy. Still no trace after, what, four years? | 不可思议 依然毫无线索 有四年了吧 |
[01:17] | – Oh, that plane? It ain’t missing. – Oh, yeah? | -那架飞机吗 没失踪 -是吗 |
[01:19] | The Russians took it. | 俄国人把它弄走了 |
[01:21] | Plucked it right out of the sky. | 把它扯出了大气层 |
[01:23] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[01:29] | Okay, you have a great day. | 好了 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[01:30] | You bet. See you soon. | 一定会 回头见 |
[01:38] | The sleep did you good. Your color looks better. | 睡觉对你大有好处 气色好多了 |
[01:43] | You want some hot chocolate? | 想喝点热可可吗 |
[01:47] | Zeke. | 泽克 |
[01:48] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[01:50] | No, but… | 没有 不过 |
[01:52] | that would be easier to explain. | 那样解释起来会更容易 |
[01:53] | A person can’t freeze to death in a cave | 一个人不可能在山洞里冻死了 |
[01:58] | and then, a year later, walk out alive. | 然后 一年后 活着走出来 |
[02:00] | Not on planet Earth. | 在地球上不可能 |
[02:03] | This is Earth, right? | 这里是地球 对吗 |
[02:05] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[02:06] | And you did. | 而且你确实做到了 |
[02:08] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[02:10] | We’re still trying to figure that out. | 我们还在设法搞清楚 |
[02:13] | Look, why don’t you walk me through | 听着 不如你把记得的事 |
[02:15] | everything that you remember? | 和我完整说一遍 |
[02:16] | You said that you were hiking, right? | 你说你在徒步旅行 对吗 |
[02:17] | And then this just monster blizzard hit, came out of nowhere. | 然后那场怪兽般的暴风雪突然来袭 |
[02:20] | So then you took shelter in the cave? | 所以你就躲到洞里 |
[02:22] | I was packed in. I mean, I didn’t have the tools | 我被埋了 我没有工具 |
[02:24] | or the strength to break through the snow and ice. | 也没有力量打破冰雪 |
[02:26] | I tried. | 我尝试过 |
[02:27] | That’s where you got the cuts, from trying to dig yourself out? | 这是那时受的伤吗 你试着把自己挖出来的时候 |
[02:31] | Didn’t work. | 可是没用 |
[02:32] | Can I change those? | 我帮你换吧 |
[02:35] | So, then you remember two weeks passing? | 然后你记得过去了两周 |
[02:38] | Thought that was it for me. | 觉得我死期将至了 |
[02:39] | How’d you get out of the cave? | 你怎么从洞里出来的 |
[02:41] | Earthquake or avalanche or something. | 地震或是雪崩什么的吧 |
[02:43] | Whole mountain shook, and the ice broke away | 整座山在摇晃 冰层破裂了 |
[02:46] | enough for me to crawl out | 足够我能爬出来 |
[02:47] | and make my way to the first place I found. | 进了我找到的第一个地方 |
[02:50] | And to the dead girl I kept telling myself to find. | 还遇到了我一直告诉自己要找到的死去姑娘 |
[02:54] | Except I wasn’t dead. And I heard you. | 不过我没死 还听到了你说话 |
[02:56] | And my list of questions grows. | 而我的问题越来越多 |
[02:58] | Well, we can talk about all that on the ride back to the city. | 我们可以开车回城时聊这些 |
[03:01] | Grace and Cal are loaded in. Let’s hit it. | 格蕾丝和卡尔已经在车上了 我们走吧 |
[03:04] | I-I think I’m actually just gonna stay up here for a while. | 我想我就在这里住一阵吧 |
[03:07] | This place has great cocoa. | 这地方有很好喝的可可 |
[03:11] | We’re taking Cal straight to the hospital. | 我们会直接带卡尔去医院 |
[03:13] | We know someone there that can have a look at you as well. | 那有我们认识的人可以顺便给你也看看 |
[03:16] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[03:17] | I just need some time to process everything | 我只是需要点时间消化一下所有的事 |
[03:19] | before I go back to civilization. | 再重返文明世界 |
[03:20] | Zeke, you need to come. | 泽克 你还是应该来 |
[03:21] | We don’t know if that’s infected — | 我们不知道伤口感染没有… |
[03:23] | Sorry. I’m not going. | 抱歉 我不去 |
[03:25] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[03:27] | I’ll stay with him. | 我跟他在这 |
[03:30] | What? | 什么 |
[03:34] | Excuse us. | 我们借一步说话 |
[03:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:42] | This guy’s got to come with us so Saanvi can check him out. | 他得跟我们一起走 这样萨尼可以检查他 |
[03:44] | He could hold the key to everything that happened to us. | 也许他是解开发生在我们身上一切的关键 |
[03:47] | 828 defied the known laws of physics. | 828航班违反了已知的物理学原理 |
[03:50] | We’ve got to figure out how the hell a cave | 我们得搞清楚为什么一个山洞 |
[03:51] | did the same thing. | 也能有同样的作用 |
[03:52] | – There has to be a connection. – Yeah, exactly. | -这里面肯定有联系 -正因为如此 |
[03:55] | And since he’s clearly not coming, | 既然他明摆着不会走 |
[03:57] | I’ll stay here and figure out as much as we can. | 我就要留下来 尽可能搞清楚 |
[03:59] | All right. I-I-It — Just… | 好吧 你就… |
[04:01] | find out as many details as you can about | 尽量找出他到底发生了什么事 |
[04:03] | what happened to him. | 细节越多越好 |
[04:04] | Look for specific times, locations — | 问问准确的时间和地点… |
[04:06] | Oh, you mean like a detective? | 你是说就像警探那样吗 |
[04:08] | Ben, I got this. Go take care of your family. | 本 我能处理 去照顾你家人吧 |
[04:13] | What? Why are you hesitating? | 怎么了 你为什么犹豫 |
[04:16] | What’s the first thing you wanted to do | 当飞机着陆我们知道了情况之后 |
[04:18] | when the plane landed and we found out? | 你想做的第一件事是什么 |
[04:21] | Contact our family and Jared. | 跟我们的家人还有杰瑞德联系 |
[04:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:25] | We have been in a cabin for eight hours with Zeke. | 我们在这小屋里和泽克待了八个小时了 |
[04:29] | He hasn’t even asked to use the phone? | 他都没跟我们借电话用 |
[04:32] | We don’t know anything about this guy. | 对于他我们毫无所知 |
[04:34] | He could be part of some elaborate plan by the Major. | 他可能是少校精心安排的计划的一部分 |
[04:37] | Cal and I had a calling about him. | 卡尔和我都有关于他的呼召 |
[04:40] | Ben, I think we can trust him. | 本 我觉得我们可以信任他 |
[04:47] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[04:48] | – I’ll call Jared, see if he can come up — – No. No… | -我给杰瑞德打电话看他能不能过来 -别 |
[04:52] | I don’t think we should involve him. | 我觉得我们不应该让他参与进来 |
[04:54] | It’s complicated. I just — | 这太复杂了 我只是… |
[04:56] | I don’t want to be around him right now. | 现在我不想让他在我身边 |
[04:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:00] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没问题 |
[05:01] | Yeah. Go. I got this. | 对 走吧 我可以的 |
[05:06] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[05:18] | He’s gonna be fine. Slight cold symptoms. | 他会没事的 有些感冒的症状 |
[05:21] | Nothing a good night’s sleep won’t knock out. | 睡个好觉就都解决了 |
[05:22] | Thank you for coming in on your day off. | 谢谢你在休息日还过来 |
[05:25] | It’s no problem. | 没事 |
[05:26] | I wanted to check on some patients anyway. | 反正我本来也要过来查看几位病人 |
[05:28] | Don’t you ever take a vacation? | 难道你从来不休假吗 |
[05:30] | Well, I went to Jamaica. | 我去了牙买加啊 |
[05:33] | Right. I guess that kind of went sideways. | 是啊 结果就出岔了 |
[05:35] | Actually, it went sideways | 实际上 在飞机失踪之前 |
[05:36] | even before the plane disappeared. | 就已经出岔了 |
[05:38] | The person I was supposed to go with… | 本来和我一起去的人… |
[05:40] | Just didn’t work out. | 不太合适 |
[05:42] | Right. 8B. | 没错 8B |
[05:44] | The seat beside you was empty. I can’t believe I never — | 你旁边的座位是空的 我居然没有… |
[05:46] | Yeah. Okay, um, Cal, I think you’re ready to go. | 是啊 卡尔 我想你可以走了 |
[05:49] | Although I think Bernadette just refilled | 不过我想伯纳黛特刚刚给她著名的 |
[05:51] | her famous candy jar at the nurses’ station. | 糖果盒续满了 就在护士站 |
[05:54] | – Come straight back. – One. Only one. | -拿了就回来 -只能拿一个 |
[05:59] | I just — I can’t believe it happened again. | 我只是…我无法相信这情况又出现了 |
[06:03] | – What’s his name? – Zeke. | -他叫什么 -泽克 |
[06:05] | Okay. I need to run the tests on him | 好的 我需要给他做些化验 |
[06:06] | to see if he has the same blood marker that we do. | 看看他的血液里是否也有跟我们一样的标志物 |
[06:08] | I was hoping you’d say that | 我想着你可能会这么说 |
[06:09] | because I don’t normally carry things | 因为我一般身上是不会 |
[06:11] | like this around with me. | 揣着这么个东西 |
[06:14] | I hope it’s enough to test. | 我希望这够你做化验 |
[06:17] | Just please be careful. | 请一定小心 |
[06:18] | We have no idea if the Major’s watching us. | 我们不知道少校是否在监视我们 |
[06:20] | If she finds out how Cal led us | 如果她发现了卡尔是如何指引我们 |
[06:22] | to the cabin and Zeke… | 去了小屋 找到泽克… |
[06:24] | S-She can never know that. | 一定不能让她知道 |
[06:25] | – No one can. – Know what? | -不能让任何人知道 -知道什么 |
[06:29] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:30] | Do you want to get going? | 你想走了吗 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:44] | Thank Danny for the truck. | 车的事谢谢丹尼 |
[06:47] | If I see him, I will. | 如果见到他 我会转告他 |
[06:49] | Aren’t you coming home with us? | 你不和我们一起回家吗 |
[06:52] | I’m sure Mom would be okay with that. Right, Mom? | 我相信妈妈会同意的 对吧 妈妈 |
[06:57] | Yeah, I could hang out for a while. | 好啊 我可以和你们待一会 |
[07:00] | – That works with your plans, right? – Yes, of course. | -这不会扰乱你的计划吧 -当然不会 |
[07:07] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:10] | 828航班的乘客是人类吗 强烈要求调查 | |
[07:12] | Just that there are some very ignorant people in the world. | 只是这世上有一些极度无知的人 |
[07:28] | So, if years went by | 如果时间流逝 |
[07:30] | and we didn’t feel it, | 我们却没有感觉到 |
[07:32] | where were we? | 那我们在哪里 |
[07:34] | In some kind of suspended animation? | 处于人事不省的假死状态吗 |
[07:37] | Uh, we are still waiting for the official handbook | 我们还在等待官方说明 |
[07:40] | to come out on that. | 解释这件事 |
[07:41] | But there are theories, right? | 但有一些猜想对吗 |
[07:42] | About the plane? Oh, yeah. Tons. | 关于飞机吗 好多猜想呢 |
[07:44] | Um, aliens, wormholes, | 外星人 虫洞 |
[07:47] | cryogenic freezing, mass hypnosis… | 低温冷冻 大型催眠 |
[07:50] | Honestly, no one knows. | 老实说 没人知道是怎么回事 |
[07:53] | And you just stepped right back into a life | 所以你直接走入了 |
[07:56] | that had moved forward half a decade? | 五年后的世界吗 |
[07:57] | Slammed back in, maybe. | 更像是猛地闯回了人间 |
[07:59] | I came back to a world that had completely moved on without me. | 我回来发现这个世界在没有我的情况下继续运转 |
[08:04] | But I had my family to ground me. | 但我有家人在我身边 |
[08:09] | What about you? Do you have anyone? | 你呢 你有家人吗 |
[08:12] | Nope. No family. | 没有 举目无亲 |
[08:15] | Tale as old as time. | 如同古老的传说 |
[08:17] | Someone then? Friends, co-workers? | 其它人呢 朋友 同事 |
[08:20] | And what? I just… | 要怎么做呢 我直接… |
[08:22] | call them out of the blue and say, | 突然打给他们说 |
[08:24] | “Hey, remember me? I went on a hike, | “记得我吗 我去登山了 |
[08:26] | but then a dead lady from a picture | 然后有幅画中已故的女士 |
[08:28] | told me I skipped ahead a year. | 说我穿越到了一年后的现在 |
[08:30] | You want to go to Olive Garden?” | 要一起去橄榄花园餐厅吃饭吗” |
[08:31] | Zeke, look. | 泽克 |
[08:33] | I know that it’s a lot to process, | 我知道这一切很难接受 |
[08:34] | – but you have to trust me — – Look, you’re amazing, | -但你必须相信我 -你是个好人 |
[08:36] | and I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我很感谢你为我做的一切 |
[08:38] | But right now, I have two options. | 但眼下我有两个选择 |
[08:40] | Either you’re insane or I am, | 不是你疯了就是我疯了 |
[08:42] | and right now, I prefer the former. | 目前我更愿意相信是你疯了 |
[08:44] | I know that this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很扯 |
[08:46] | but something happened to you in that cave, | 但你在洞穴时发生了一些事 |
[08:48] | and something happened to me on that plane. | 我在飞机上也发生了一些事 |
[08:51] | Zeke, somehow, we’re the same. | 泽克 不知为何我们处境相同 |
[08:54] | Go back. | “回去吧” |
[08:55] | Go back. | “回去吧” |
[08:58] | Did you just hear “Go back”? | 你刚刚有没有听到”回去吧” |
[09:01] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[09:04] | That was a calling. | 这是个呼召 |
[09:11] | You and I, we were both — | 你和我 我们刚刚都… |
[09:12] | Yeah, under the night sky, filled with stars. I know. | 是的 在撒满星星的夜空下 我知道 |
[09:14] | And you — you heard my voice say, “Go back”? | 你听到了我的声音说”回去吧” |
[09:16] | Yeah, I heard your voice, which isn’t usually how these work. | 是的 我听到了你的声音 通常不是这样的 |
[09:19] | Usually? There’s a usually? | 通常 这种事经常发生吗 |
[09:21] | Ever since the plane came back, | 自从飞机回来后 |
[09:22] | a lot of us have been experiencing…callings. | 我们中的许多人都经历过呼召 |
[09:25] | Callings? You mean voices in your head? | 呼召 你是说幻听吗 |
[09:27] | Voices, visions. They lead us to uncover things. | 幻听 幻象 它们指引我们发现一些事 |
[09:30] | That’s how Cal knew where to find you | 卡尔正是因此知道要在哪找到你 |
[09:32] | and how I heard you say, “Find her”. | 我也因此听到了你说”找到她” |
[09:33] | Right, there is that. | 对的 还有这回事 |
[09:34] | But we both heard it, which I think means | 但刚刚我们都听到了 我想这意味着 |
[09:37] | we’re supposed to figure this out together. | 我们应该一起去搞清楚 |
[09:38] | “Go back”? W-What does that even mean? | “回去吧” 这是什么意思 |
[09:40] | – Go back where? – I don’t know. | -回去哪里 -我不知道 |
[09:41] | Maybe you’re supposed to go back to the cave. | 也许你应该回到洞穴 |
[09:45] | How far away is it? | 那里有多远 |
[09:47] | Probably about an hour hike. | 大概要走一小时 |
[09:49] | But I almost died in that cave. | 但我差点死在那个洞穴 |
[09:51] | I think I m-might just sit this one out. | 我觉得我还是不去了 |
[09:53] | No, we both heard it, which means we’re both gonna go. | 不 我们都听到了 代表我们都要去 |
[09:58] | Can I rest for a bit first, tough guy? | 能让我先休息会吗 硬汉 |
[10:01] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:03] | And we’re gonna need some supplies. | 我们还需要一些补给 |
[10:07] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好的 我去准备 |
[10:09] | Like what? | 需要什么 |
[10:11] | Water, compass, | 水 指南针 |
[10:12] | um, flashlights… | 手电筒… |
[10:15] | pork rinds… | 熏猪皮… |
[10:17] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[10:18] | Pork rinds. | 熏猪皮 |
[10:20] | Delicious salty snack. | 好吃的咸口零食 |
[10:21] | They still make those, right? | 现在还有卖这个的吧 |
[10:23] | Yeah, unfortunately. | 是啊 很不幸还有 |
[10:24] | Um, your first craving back is… | 你回来以后的第一个愿望竟然是… |
[10:26] | I’m a man of many mysteries. | 我是个神秘的男人 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I don’t think I can handle any more mystery. | 好吧 我不能再承受更多神秘的事了 |
[10:40] | Olive? | 奥莉芙 |
[10:41] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[10:42] | Oh, my gosh. I’m so glad that you’re back. | 天呐 你能回来真是太好了 |
[10:47] | But I’m mad at you for scaring me like that. | 但你把我吓坏了 我很生气 |
[10:50] | Come here. Oh, God, you really scared me. | 过来 你真的把我吓坏了 |
[10:55] | I love you very much. You know that? | 我非常爱你 你知道吧 |
[10:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:59] | Well, we made Rice Krispie treats. | 我们做了棉花糖米酥 |
[11:02] | Yep. Don’t eat ’em all. | 是的 别全吃光 |
[11:05] | Well, we had to do something. | 我们该做点事情了 |
[11:07] | Ben. | 本 |
[11:13] | Are we gonna tell Olive about Cal’s callings? | 我们应该告诉奥莉芙卡尔听到呼召的事吗 |
[11:16] | We can’t take that risk. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[11:17] | Right, but keeping Olive isolated | 对 但是全家人只有奥莉芙 |
[11:19] | from the rest of the family, that has its own dangers. | 被蒙在鼓里 这样也不安全 |
[11:22] | I know, Grace. But people died. | 我知道 格蕾丝 但是有人因此死了 |
[11:24] | Until we know for sure it’s unrelated, I — | 在我们弄清楚这两者是否有联系之前 我 |
[11:26] | Wait. The people who died… that happened right away? | 等下 知道呼召的人…马上就会死吗 |
[11:30] | Within a few days of learning about the callings. | 在知道呼召的几天后就死了 |
[11:34] | Okay, so… | 好吧 所以… |
[11:36] | let’s just make sure this theory is definitively disproven. | 我们要证明这个理论是错误的 |
[11:40] | All I have to do is… | 我只需要… |
[11:42] | live, right? | 活着就可以了 对吧 |
[11:47] | So now what? | 接下来该做什么 |
[11:50] | I wish I knew. | 我也不知道 |
[11:58] | Do you have any pork rinds? | 有熏猪皮吗 |
[12:00] | Yeah. Check over there. There might be one or two left. | 有 那边可能还剩一两袋 |
[12:08] | 失踪 伊齐基尔·詹姆斯·兰德勒 2017年12月失踪 如有此人消息 请联系当地警长 | |
[12:19] | Can I take this? | 这个我能拿走吗 |
[12:21] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[12:23] | Real tragedy. | 这事太悲剧了 |
[12:25] | Body’s never been found. | 一直没找到他的尸体 |
[12:26] | ‘Course, I got a pretty good idea what really happened. | 当然找不到了 我知道发生了什么 |
[12:31] | What? | 什么 |
[12:32] | He offed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[12:36] | Yeah? Why do you think that? | 是吗 你为什么这么说 |
[12:37] | His sister, Chloe, died on this same mountain in 2006. | 他妹妹 克洛伊 2006年死于同一座山上 |
[12:42] | Cursed family, I guess. | 也许他家里人都被诅咒了 |
[12:52] | Zeke? | 泽克 |
[13:06] | How’d you get that many letters? | 你怎么有那么多字母 |
[13:08] | – Wait a second. – This — Excuse me. | -等下 -这…别动 |
[13:10] | Mind your own letters. | 管好你自己的字母吧 |
[13:12] | Peel. | 剥 |
[13:13] | No. What? | 不 怎么回事 |
[13:16] | You guys keep playing. I’ll get the door. | 你们接着玩 我去开门 |
[13:22] | – Jared. – Hey, Grace. | -杰瑞德 -格蕾丝 你好 |
[13:23] | Sorry to just show up. | 对不起 突然来打搅你们 |
[13:24] | No, not at all. Come on in. | 没关系 进来吧 |
[13:26] | How’s Cal? | 卡尔怎么样 |
[13:27] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看吧 |
[13:30] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[13:33] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[13:34] | ‘Sup, little man? How’s it going? | 你好 小伙子 你怎么样 |
[13:36] | Ugh. I have a “Q.” | 我有一个字母”Q” |
[13:39] | Other than that, he’s great. | 除此之外 他一切都好 |
[13:43] | Thanks for what you did yesterday. | 谢谢你昨天做的一切 |
[13:45] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[13:47] | Have you guys heard from Mick? | 你们有小米的消息吗 |
[13:50] | I’m starting to get worried, actually. | 我有点着急了 |
[13:52] | Uh, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[13:53] | The cell service up there is pretty spotty. | 山上的手机信号就是不太好 |
[13:56] | Why’s she still up there? | 为什么她还在山上 |
[13:58] | Said she wanted some alone time, decompress. | 她说想要独处减压 |
[14:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:05] | Freaks! | 一群怪胎 |
[14:06] | Everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[14:08] | Stay inside! | 别出去 |
[14:09] | Just…don’t get up. | 别站起来 |
[14:14] | Hey, stay here. I’m going after them. | 你在这 我去追他们 |
[14:49] | They were out of pork rinds. | 熏猪皮卖完了 |
[14:53] | Figures. | 猜到了 |
[14:56] | Look. I get it, okay? | 听着 我明白 |
[14:58] | The first time that I had a calling, | 我第一次受到呼召时 |
[14:59] | I wanted to pretend that it wasn’t happening, too. | 也想假装没听到 |
[15:01] | But you can’t just run away from this. | 但是逃避是没有用的 |
[15:02] | I’m not. I just sort of walking away. | 我没有 我只不过是一走了之而已 |
[15:05] | To go where? Your family? | 去哪 回到你家人身边吗 |
[15:07] | I told you. I don’t have any family. | 我说了 我没有家人 |
[15:08] | What about Chloe? | 那克洛伊呢 |
[15:16] | My sister? Yeah, she was family. | 我妹妹吗 她曾经是我的家人 |
[15:19] | She was the best version of family. | 而且是最好的家人 |
[15:21] | And she’s dead. | 但是她死了 |
[15:24] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[15:27] | This was still hanging at the bait shop. | 寻人启事还挂在鱼饵店里 |
[15:30] | Guy there really likes to talk. | 店主真的很喜欢聊天 |
[15:33] | Oh, I remember. | 这我记得 |
[15:35] | Look, Zeke, I’m sorry, okay? | 泽克 请节哀 |
[15:37] | I know how hard that kind of loss can be. | 我能感同身受失去亲人的悲痛 |
[15:38] | No, you don’t know. | 不 你不能 |
[15:41] | After Chloe died, | 克洛伊过世后 |
[15:42] | my family was ripped apart from the inside out, | 我的家彻底支离破碎 |
[15:44] | and this whole area is a constant reminder of that. | 这个地方却不断地提醒我这一点 |
[15:46] | So what I’d really like to do right now | 所以我现在真正想做的是 |
[15:48] | is to leave this place and to go find the nearest bar. | 离开这里 找一个最近的酒吧 |
[15:50] | Look, I’m sorry, Zeke. | 对不起 泽克 |
[15:51] | I need you to show me where the cave is. | 你得告诉我洞穴在哪 |
[15:53] | I can’t explain why exactly, | 我没法解释原因 |
[15:55] | but I know that we need to do it together. | 但我知道我们要一起去 |
[15:57] | I’m trusting you. I’m asking for you to trust me. | 我信任你 我希望你也能信任我 |
[16:05] | Fine. I’ll take you to the cave. | 好吧 我带你去那个洞穴 |
[16:08] | But then I need to get the hell off this mountain, okay? | 但是之后我要下山走人 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:14] | Oh, and, uh, by the way, I lied. | 顺便说一句 我骗了你 |
[16:30] | And that’s all it recorded | 在他们把摄像头喷黑之前 |
[16:31] | before they ruined the camera. | 只拍到了这个 |
[16:33] | We got the brick and the paint can. | 我们拿到了砖头和油漆罐 |
[16:34] | Hopefully we can get the prints off them. | 希望能取到上面的指纹 |
[16:36] | Hope so, ’cause we can’t I.D. them from the footage. | 但愿如此 因为监控无法辨认他们的身份 |
[16:38] | They knew what they were doing. | 他们知道自己在干什么 |
[16:39] | Yeah, they had a getaway plan. | 连逃跑计划都想好了 |
[16:41] | I mean, I lost them pretty quickly. | 我很快就跟丢了 |
[16:43] | Kids are coping all right, I think. | 孩子们还可以 |
[16:45] | And we’ll post a car outside, | 我们会派一辆车守在门外 |
[16:46] | make sure these punks don’t come back. | 确保那些小混混不会再回来 |
[16:47] | Thank you. I mean, who would do this? | 谢谢 谁会干这种事呢 |
[16:50] | Do you think it could be those crazy people who stand around, | 你觉得会不会是那些外面晃来晃去 |
[16:52] | holding up signs, | 举着标语的疯子 |
[16:53] | like that woman who came up to Cal on the street? | 就像卡尔在街上遇到的那个女人 |
[16:55] | No, they think we’re practically deities. | 不 他们觉得我们就像是神 |
[16:57] | They’re trying to, I don’t know, worship us. | 他们想…我也不知道 膜拜我们吧 |
[16:59] | I just don’t see them throwing bricks through our window. | 我不觉得是他们朝我们窗户扔砖头 |
[17:02] | But we need to find out who did. | 但是我们要找出是谁干的 |
[17:04] | Let us do the police work, okay? | 让警察去查吧 |
[17:05] | Guys, we’ll get them, all right? | 两位 我们会抓到他们的 |
[17:14] | How much farther? | 还有多远 |
[17:15] | We’re close now. It’s just ahead. | 快到了 就在前面 |
[17:32] | Here it is. | 到了 |
[17:35] | It’s amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[17:37] | I’m not a big fan. | 我可不喜欢 |
[17:45] | Got a thing for rocks? | 你喜欢石头吗 |
[17:48] | I’m sending it to my brother. | 我要发给我哥看 |
[17:49] | Ah. He’s got a thing for rocks? | 他喜欢石头吗 |
[17:52] | He’s got a thing for puzzles, | 他喜欢解谜 |
[17:54] | and this cave just so happens to be | 而这个洞穴恰好 |
[17:56] | part of a really, really big one. | 是巨大谜团的一部分 |
[17:59] | Come on. Let’s see what the calling wants us to find. | 走吧 去看看召唤希望我们找到什么 |
[18:10] | Hey, Ollie. | 奥莉 |
[18:13] | How you… holding up with all this? | 你感觉如何 |
[18:17] | I’m okay. | 我还行 |
[18:19] | You know, it’s kinda hard to believe | 有点难以相信 |
[18:20] | that there are people out there that hate you and Cal. | 外面那些人讨厌你和卡尔 |
[18:23] | They don’t hate us. They… hate an idea. | 他们不是讨厌我们 只是不喜欢这个事实 |
[18:27] | The idea that you came back… | 你们回来后 |
[18:29] | different? | 变得不一样吗 |
[18:31] | But w-we didn’t. We’re the exact same people who left. | 但是我们没有 我们和五年前一模一样 |
[18:35] | I know. Except for the callings. | 我知道 除了那些召唤 |
[18:39] | Olive, how did you — | 奥莉芙 你怎么… |
[18:40] | Cal told me… A long time ago. | 卡尔很久之前告诉我的 |
[18:45] | And here you are, living. | 但你就站在我面前 活生生的 |
[18:47] | He said it was like trying to keep a secret from himself. | 他说感觉就像是有事瞒着自己一样 |
[18:50] | And he couldn’t do it. | 他做不到 |
[18:51] | The twin thing. | 双胞胎间的感应 |
[18:53] | Dad, you could’ve told me. | 爸爸 你本可以告诉我的 |
[18:55] | You could’ve trusted me. | 你应该信任我 |
[18:57] | No. Honey, this has nothing to do with trust. | 不是这样 亲爱的 这跟信任无关 |
[19:01] | I trust you infinitely. | 我永远完全地信任你 |
[19:05] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[19:10] | Look, I know I don’t get the callings like you and Cal. | 我知道自己不像你和卡尔一样能收到呼召 |
[19:15] | But this? | 但这件事 |
[19:17] | This is happening to all of us. | 它影响到了我们所有人 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | Starting now, it’s a wide-open book between you and me. | 从现在开始 我们之间再无隐瞒 |
[19:27] | No more secrets. Deal? | 再也没有秘密了 好吗 |
[19:33] | Deal. | 好的 |
[19:43] | Doesn’t look like a time-space portal, does it? | 这看起来不像是个时空隧道 对吧 |
[19:47] | No, it looks like a cave. | 不像 看起来就是一个洞穴 |
[19:58] | This is where I decided not to burn your picture. | 就在这儿 我决定不烧掉你的照片 |
[20:01] | Oh, thank you. | 多谢你 |
[20:04] | No, thank you. | 不 应该谢谢你 |
[20:06] | Your photo was the one thing that kept me going. | 你的照片是唯一支撑我活下去的动力 |
[20:13] | I’m, uh, not totally sure what we’re supposed to find. | 我 不确定我们应该找什么 |
[20:19] | Yeah, me either. | 我也不确定 |
[20:23] | Hey, Zeke, you can’t just — | 泽克 你不能就这样 |
[20:25] | Go back. Go back. | 回去吧 回去吧 |
[20:29] | What the hell? Why again? | 什么情况 怎么又来一遍 |
[20:32] | I don’t know. Maybe I was wrong. | 我也不知道 或许我错了 |
[20:33] | Maybe it’s not about the cave. I don’t know. | 或许这跟洞穴无关 我也不知道了 |
[20:35] | The calling said to go back, but to go back where? | 呼召说”回去吧” 但回哪儿去 |
[20:39] | The stars. | 那些星星 |
[20:41] | We were hearing your voice. | 我们听到的是你的声音 |
[20:42] | Zeke, what do “Stars” mean to you? | 泽克 “星星”对你来说是什么意思 |
[20:49] | Zeke. | 泽克 |
[21:03] | I gave it to Chloe for her 9th birthday. | 这是我送给克洛伊9岁的生日礼物 |
[21:07] | She loved it so much. | 她很喜欢 |
[21:10] | And after s– | 她去世之后 |
[21:12] | I’ve worn it ever since. | 我就一直戴着了 |
[21:15] | The calling wasn’t about the cave. | 呼召与洞穴无关 |
[21:16] | It was about your sister. | 是和你妹妹有关 |
[21:22] | You came back here because of her. | 你回到这是因为她 |
[21:29] | Step 5. | 第五步 |
[21:32] | I don’t — | 我不 |
[21:32] | Alcoholics Anonymous. | 匿名戒酒互助会 |
[21:35] | 12 steps? | 12步戒酒法 |
[21:37] | I was stuck at 5 — | 我卡在了第五步 |
[21:40] | “Admit to a higher power, to ourselves, | “向某个更高级的权威 向我们自己 |
[21:42] | and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.” | 向另一个人承认我们所犯下的错误” |
[21:49] | Zeke, what did you come here to admit? | 泽克 你来这是想承认什么 |
[21:55] | That I killed her. | 承认我杀了她 |
[21:59] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有心的 |
[22:01] | But I killed my little sister. | 但我杀了我的妹妹 |
[22:13] | – Sorry. – Hi. | -对不起 -你好 |
[22:14] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[22:15] | Uh, if you couldn’t say it over the phone, | 如果你在电话里不方便讲 |
[22:17] | I assume you have news. | 我就当你有新发现了 |
[22:19] | He’s one of us. | 他是我们其中之一 |
[22:21] | Zeke has the same eschemic blood marker. | 泽克也有相同的血液标记物 |
[22:25] | So he wasn’t lying. | 所以他没有说谎 |
[22:27] | Whatever happened to us on that plane | 无论我们在那架飞机上发生了什么 |
[22:29] | also happened to Zeke in his cave. | 都发生在了洞穴里的泽克身上 |
[22:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:32] | Okay, w-we need to look for any common properties | 我们需要寻找任何在飞机和 |
[22:35] | between the plane and the cave — | 洞穴之间的共同特征 |
[22:36] | uh, size, dimensions, uh, I don’t know, | 比如 大小 体积 我也不知道 |
[22:38] | mineral composition, ley lines, anything. | 矿物组成 是否与重要地标成一直线 任何事 |
[22:40] | I’ve already started cross-referencing maps of the area | 我已经开始交叉比对这一地区的地图 |
[22:42] | with weather data from 2017. | 和2017年以来的天气数据 |
[22:45] | There was an electrical storm in the center of this blizzard, Ben. | 在暴风雪的中心曾有过一次雷暴 本 |
[22:48] | It’s extremely rare, but it can happen. | 很罕见 但有可能发生 |
[22:49] | Dark lightning? | 黑闪电吗 |
[22:50] | I can’t prove it, but it tracks. | 我没法证明它 但它追踪到了 |
[22:52] | Zeke said he felt something like an earthquake. | 泽克说他感受到了地震一样的东西 |
[22:54] | Maybe that was the terrestrial equivalent of the turbulence. | 大概是和地震同等强度的气流 |
[22:58] | This is so huge. | 这个发现太惊人了 |
[22:59] | We have an entirely new data point. | 我们有了全新的数据点 |
[23:01] | So, we can focus our research | 所以我们可以把研究集中到 |
[23:03] | on finding any similarities between the two events, maybe more. | 寻找这两起事件的相同点 或者更多的事件 |
[23:07] | Meaning what? | 这意味着什么 |
[23:08] | Aftershock theory. | 余震理论 |
[23:12] | The plane was the earthquake. | 飞机就是地震 |
[23:14] | This is the aftershock. | 这个就是余震 |
[23:25] | Jared got ’em. | 杰瑞德抓到他们了 |
[23:26] | Got who? | 抓到谁了 |
[23:28] | Uh, some people spray-painted an “X” on our front door | 有人在我们家前门喷了个”叉” |
[23:30] | and then threw a brick through our window. | 还用砖块把窗户玻璃砸碎了 |
[23:32] | Ben, oh, my God. Is everyone okay? | 本 我的天啊 大家还好吗 |
[23:35] | Yeah, for now. But these people seem to really hate us. | 暂时没事 但这些人看起来特别恨我们 |
[23:37] | They don’t even think we’re human. | 他们甚至不觉得我们是人 |
[23:39] | Please be careful. | 请小心一点 |
[23:42] | I worry about you. | 我很担心你 |
[23:44] | Kind of wishing that 8B was still around. | 有点希望8B的乘客还在 |
[23:46] | Ben, the world as we know it, | 本 我们所认识的世界 |
[23:48] | from a scientific standpoint, has changed. | 从科学的角度来讲 已经变了 |
[23:51] | I am neck-deep in it. | 我深陷其中 |
[23:51] | This is exactly where I want to be. | 我就想待在这里 |
[23:54] | This is my happy place. | 这里让我开心 |
[23:55] | Just please be careful. | 千万要小心一点 |
[24:02] | What do you mean you killed her? | 什么叫你把她杀了 |
[24:06] | I was 15. | 我当时15岁 |
[24:08] | I thought I was too old to come camping with my family. | 我觉得我年纪太大了 不能再和家人露营了 |
[24:12] | Chloe wasn’t allowed to go to the ravine, | 家里不允许克洛伊去峡谷 |
[24:13] | so I said I would take her. | 所以我说我带她去 |
[24:16] | But then… | 但然后… |
[24:17] | then I got a phone call from some girl I barely knew. | 然后我接到了一个不太熟悉的女孩电话 |
[24:21] | I should’ve said, “I’ll call you back in an hour,” | 我本应说 我一个小时内回给你 |
[24:23] | but I was stupid… | 但我又愚蠢 |
[24:25] | and selfish. | 又自私 |
[24:29] | And I told my little sister, | 然后我对我妹妹说 |
[24:30] | “Stop bugging me. I’m on the phone.” | “别烦我 我在打电话” |
[24:35] | Those were the last words I ever said to her. | 这是我跟她说过的最后一句话 |
[24:41] | Less than an hour later, they pulled her dead body up. | 不到一个小时 他们找到了她的尸体 |
[24:46] | There’s a memorial in her honor where she died, | 在她死的地方有个纪念碑 |
[24:50] | but I’ve never had the guts to go see it… | 但我没有勇气去看 |
[24:52] | let alone tell my parents what I did. | 更别说告诉我父母我干了什么 |
[24:55] | I destroyed my entire family. | 我毁了整个家庭 |
[25:00] | I’ve never told anyone. | 我从没和别人说过 |
[25:02] | And it is eating me alive with guilt. | 罪恶感要把我生吞了 |
[25:06] | Zeke, you were 15 years old. | 泽克 你当时只有15岁 |
[25:07] | No. P-Please, don’t — don’t do that. | 别 拜托 别这么说 |
[25:08] | Don’t try to tell me it wasn’t my fault. | 别试图告诉我这不是我的错 |
[25:10] | No, it was. It was your fault. | 不 这是你的错 |
[25:16] | My best friend was killed in a car accident. | 我最好的朋友死于车祸 |
[25:22] | I was driving, | 我当时是司机 |
[25:24] | and I had… | 而且我… |
[25:27] | I’d been drinking. | 我喝了酒 |
[25:31] | So, yeah, no matter what the world wants to tell me, | 没错 无论这个世界怎么跟我说 |
[25:33] | it was my fault. | 这依旧是我的错 |
[25:38] | So, how do you move forward? | 那你是怎么看开的 |
[25:42] | Step 5. | 第五步 |
[25:51] | I think I might know what this voice wants. | 我觉得我可能知道这个呼召想让我干什么了 |
[25:55] | Maybe I’m supposed to go back to Chloe’s memorial, | 也许我该回到克洛伊纪念碑那里 |
[25:58] | to where she died. | 她死去的地方 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:05] | So, why am I being interrogated and not these passengers? | 为什么受审的人是我而不是这些乘客 |
[26:07] | Two of them stole a damn airplane | 他们中的两个人偷了架飞机 |
[26:09] | and were gonna fly into who knows what | 而且想飞到不知道哪里 |
[26:11] | till the military finally shot it out of the sky. | 直到军队把他们射下来 |
[26:14] | This guy’s prints are on the paint canister. | 这家伙的指纹在油漆喷罐上 |
[26:16] | He sells ’em, and he touches all of ’em. | 他卖那些 他摸了一个遍 |
[26:18] | And he says he has an alibi. We’ll look into it. | 而且他说他有不在场证明 我们会查清楚的 |
[26:21] | So you don’t think he’s involved? | 所以你觉得他没参与其中吗 |
[26:22] | Oh, he’s involved. | 他参与其中了 |
[26:24] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[26:25] | 828航班的乘客是人类吗 强烈要求调查 | |
[26:26] | A few days ago, he registered an anti-828 website. | 几天之前 他注册了”反828航班网” |
[26:29] | So, what do they do? | 他们干了什么 |
[26:31] | They released these passengers, these imposters, | 他们释放了那些乘客 那些骗子 |
[26:34] | send them off like seeds in the wind — | 让他们如风中的种子一样随处乱飘 |
[26:35] | seeds of hate, destruction, terrorism. | 仇恨 破坏 恐怖主义的种子 |
[26:38] | We need to track down every one of them | 我们需要追踪他们每一个人 |
[26:40] | and stop them before it’s too late. | 在无法挽回前阻止他们 |
[26:44] | If the government won’t do it, the people will. | 如果政府不动手的话 总有人会动手 |
[26:51] | 900 people on this site. | 有900人在浏览网站 |
[26:53] | Can we have it shut down? | 我们能把它关了吗 |
[26:54] | It’s not the only one, Ben. | 本 不只是这一家网站 |
[26:56] | Ever since Daly stole that plane, | 自从德利偷了那架飞机 |
[26:58] | the idea that 828 passengers are terrorists | 关于828航班乘客是恐怖份子的谣言 |
[27:00] | is starting to spread, and fast. | 很快就散播开了 |
[27:02] | We’re the terrorists? | 我们是恐怖份子 |
[27:03] | Nine of us, who were experimented on like lab rats, | 我们中的九人像实验室小白鼠一样被人研究 |
[27:05] | are laying catatonic in a facility | 现在正因紧张症而昏迷 |
[27:07] | under false identities for their own protection. | 为保护自己只能用假身份住在医院 |
[27:09] | Kelly Taylor was murdered for coming back. | 凯莉·泰勒因活着回来而被谋杀 |
[27:11] | Harvey Stein jumped off a building. | 哈维·斯坦从一栋楼上跳了下来 |
[27:13] | We’re not the bad guys here. | 我们不是坏人 |
[27:14] | We just want to be left the hell alone. | 我们只想活个清静 |
[27:17] | Hey, Vasquez, got an update on the armored car homicide. | 瓦斯奎兹 装甲车凶杀案的有最新消息 |
[27:21] | Give me a sec. | 等下 |
[27:35] | Sorry. Different case. | 对不起 是另外一个案子 |
[27:38] | Look, Ben. Why don’t you go home? | 本 要不你先回家 |
[27:40] | There’s nothing you can do here right now. | 你在这儿什么也做不了 |
[27:42] | Sounds like there’s nothing anyone can do. | 看来没人能做什么 |
[27:44] | We might have to let him walk today, but we’ll get him. | 我们今天可能得放他走 但我们会抓住他 |
[27:47] | Just give us some time. | 给我们点时间 |
[27:51] | 深深的怀念 克洛伊 | |
[28:00] | 深深的怀念 克洛伊 | |
[28:07] | Chloe, I, uh… | 克洛伊 我… |
[28:15] | No, I can’t do this. | 不 我做不到 |
[28:22] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:25] | Why don’t you just tell me about her instead? | 不如你跟我讲讲关于她的事 |
[28:28] | Oh, this is where I talk about how sweet | 你想让我告诉你她有多么的美好 |
[28:29] | and kind and smart she was, right? | 多么善良多么聪明 对吗 |
[28:31] | I don’t know. Was she? | 我不知道 她是这样的吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 不是 |
[28:38] | I mean, she was smart. | 我是说 她很聪明 |
[28:41] | But God, she was bossy. | 但老天 她也很专横 |
[28:44] | She used to get this look on her face, | 她脸上只要一出现那种表情 |
[28:46] | and I swear we would all just step aside. | 我们都得靠边站 |
[28:50] | One time at dinner, my parents were onto me about my grades, | 一次晚饭的时候 我父母一直在唠叨我的成绩 |
[28:53] | not living up to my potential, | 说我没花心思学习 |
[28:56] | and Chloe summoned this massive burp. | 克洛伊打了个大嗝 |
[28:59] | I mean, like, the mother of all belches. | 那个嗝简直就是”嗝之圣母” |
[29:01] | Everyone was laughing, but my mom was like, “Chloe,” | 每个人都在笑 我妈妈吼她”克洛伊” |
[29:04] | a-and Chloe turned to answer, but instead let out another one. | 然后克洛伊转向她 没有作答又打了个嗝 |
[29:09] | And she leaned over to me, and she said, “You owe me big-time.” | 然后她靠过来悄悄对我说”你欠我一个大人情” |
[29:19] | And she was right. | 她说对了 |
[29:21] | I do owe her. | 我欠她一个大人情 |
[29:31] | After my parents put this in, | 我父母把她埋这儿以后 |
[29:32] | they kept wanting me to come up here and build a cairn. | 他们一直想让我过来建一个石冢 |
[29:36] | It’s a little stone monument. | 就是一个小石碑 |
[29:39] | I used to build ’em with Chloe. | 我以前常和克洛伊一起搭 |
[29:44] | She called them “Fairy towers.” | 她称它们为”仙塔” |
[29:54] | Let’s build one. | 我们搭一个吧 |
[29:56] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[29:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:02] | Can’t just use any old rock. | 不能选普通的旧石头 |
[30:04] | We need flat surfaces, | 要选表面平坦 |
[30:06] | starting with the biggest, flattest rock we can find. | 先找最大最平的石头 |
[30:09] | – Okay. – And the stacking is precise. | -好的 -而且要堆得很好才行 |
[30:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:19] | Well, my plan may not be much, | 我的计划可能不太成功 |
[30:20] | but the new doorbell kicks ass. | 但我装的新门铃超级棒 |
[30:23] | Oh, you’re crushing it. | 你简直无敌了 |
[30:25] | Here. I’ll get that. | 放着我来捡 |
[30:27] | What’s this peacock? | 这只孔雀是什么情况 |
[30:29] | It’s for my mythology class. | 这是我神话课的书 |
[30:35] | I think it may be more than that. | 我觉得不止那么简单 |
[30:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:42] | A few weeks ago, I had a calling — | 几周前 我感受到一个呼召 |
[30:45] | a vision — of a peacock. | 一只孔雀的画面 |
[30:47] | This — This can’t be a coincidence. | 这…这不可能只是巧合 |
[30:50] | Well, what do you want to know? | 那你想知道什么 |
[30:52] | All this ancient symbolism stuff is kinda my jam. | 我对那些远古符号什么的很在行 |
[30:56] | Well, I’ve done some research, | 我之前做过一些研究 |
[30:57] | and peacocks are an early Christian | 孔雀是早期基督教 |
[31:00] | and Byzantine symbol for resurrection. | 和拜占庭的复活象征 |
[31:02] | Well, they probably adopted it from the Greeks and Romans, | 他们可能是从希腊人和罗马人那里继承过来的 |
[31:05] | who thought peacocks represented immortality. | 认为孔雀代表不朽 |
[31:09] | They were also messengers for the goddess Juno. | 他们是女神朱诺派来的信使 |
[31:12] | Messengers. | 信使 |
[31:16] | This is a message. Tell me more about Juno. | 这信息很重要 跟我多说说朱诺的故事 |
[31:18] | Ben? Have you seen your phone? | 本 你看手机了吗 |
[31:21] | – No. Why? – Jared just texted. | -没有 怎么啦 -杰瑞德刚发来短信 |
[31:23] | They let Cody Webber go. | 他们放了科迪·韦伯 |
[31:31] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[31:33] | Yeah, I do. | 知道 |
[31:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[31:36] | You came to my home to deliver a message. | 你到我家来 传递给我一条信息 |
[31:37] | Now I have one for you. | 现在我有一条信息给你 |
[31:40] | Stay away from my family. | 远离我的家人 |
[31:41] | Sure, we’ll stay away on one condition. | 可以 答应我一个条件 |
[31:43] | You explain to us exactly why you came back. | 你解释一下为什么你要回来 |
[31:46] | – I had no control over this. – Uh-huh. | -这一切不受我控制的 -是吗 |
[31:49] | I suppose your pilot friend | 我猜你的飞行员朋友 |
[31:50] | had no control over the airplane he stole. | 也不受控制地偷走了那架飞机 |
[31:53] | All of you are just a ticking time bomb. | 你们所有人都是定时炸弹 |
[31:58] | It’s a cute kid. | 这孩子很可爱 |
[31:59] | I wonder if he bleeds. | 不知道他有没有流血 |
[32:06] | If you come anywhere near a member of my family again, | 如果你再靠近我家人 |
[32:10] | then you will know exactly | 你就会知道 |
[32:11] | what someone who has already died once… | 一个已经死过一次的人 |
[32:14] | is willing to do. | 会做出什么事来 |
[32:21] | Officers. | 长官 |
[32:23] | Look. Look at what they’re posting. | 看 看看他们发的东西 |
[32:26] | These are innocent people they’re threatening. | 他们在威胁无辜的人 |
[32:27] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[32:29] | You come into my place of business, | 你来到我公司 |
[32:30] | threaten me, destroy my property? | 威胁我 毁坏我的财物 |
[32:34] | And it was all live-streamed. | 这些都已经直播出去了 |
[32:55] | Hey, love? | 亲爱的 |
[32:56] | You should really stay inside like we talked about. | 我们说好的 你要待在家里 |
[32:59] | How long are they gonna protect us? | 他们能保护我们多久 |
[33:03] | I don’t know. A while? | 我不知道 一阵子吧 |
[33:08] | What’s up, Calamander? | 怎么啦 小家伙 |
[33:10] | Sweetie, talk to me. | 亲爱的 回答我 |
[33:13] | What is it? Are you scared? | 怎么了 你害怕了吗 |
[33:18] | What’s wrong with me? Am I a freak? | 我怎么了 我是怪物吗 |
[33:22] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[33:26] | Cal, you can’t listen to those people. | 卡尔 别听那些人的 |
[33:28] | They don’t know you. | 他们不了解你 |
[33:29] | I don’t know me, either. | 我也不了解我自己 |
[33:31] | I do. | 我了解 |
[33:32] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[33:35] | But you don’t know where I went or how I came back. | 但是你不知道我去过哪里 怎么回来的 |
[33:39] | How do you know I’m still me? | 你怎么知道我还是那个我 |
[33:44] | Yeah, you’re right. There are a lot of things I don’t know. | 是 没错 很多事我还不知道 |
[33:48] | But I know exactly who you are. | 但是我很清楚你是谁 |
[33:52] | You’re the little boy | 你是那个 |
[33:54] | who spent the first three weeks of preschool | 幼儿园的头三个礼拜 |
[33:57] | peeking out from behind my leg. | 站在我身后偷偷张望的小男孩 |
[34:00] | The kid who once put his hand into this metal grate | 那个把手伸进金属片堆里 |
[34:03] | to pull out a Matchbox car | 拉出火柴盒汽车的孩子 |
[34:06] | and cut his arm… right here. | 还把手臂这里割破了 |
[34:11] | – It was my third — – Third-best Matchbox car? | -那是我第三 -第三棒的火柴盒汽车 |
[34:13] | I know. Because I know you. | 我知道 因为我了解你 |
[34:17] | I would know if you weren’t you. | 如果你不是你 我会知道的 |
[34:20] | A mom would know. | 妈妈会知道 |
[34:24] | I can see right into your heart, | 我能看到你的内心 |
[34:29] | and you’re you. | 你就是你 |
[34:31] | You’re my little boy, | 你是我的宝贝 |
[34:34] | my very same little boy. | 从前的那个宝贝 |
[34:39] | But now I can do some weird stuff. | 但现在我有了一些奇怪的能力 |
[34:42] | Some pretty awesome stuff. | 特别神奇的能力 |
[34:45] | You want to know what my favorite awesome thing you can do is? | 你想知道我最喜欢你哪种神奇的能力吗 |
[34:49] | Make a killer lasagna. | 做一盘无敌美味的千层面 |
[34:53] | What do you say? You want to help? | 怎么样 帮我一下吧 |
[35:08] | We were monitoring his website. | 我们在监控他的网站 |
[35:10] | I had a squad car posted a block away | 我的巡逻车停在一个街区之外 |
[35:12] | just waiting for him to slip up. | 就等着他露出马脚 |
[35:14] | But instead… | 你倒好 |
[35:16] | If you ever come anywhere near a member of my family again, | 如果你再靠近我家人 |
[35:19] | you will know exactly | 你会知道 |
[35:20] | what someone who has already died once is willing to do. | 一个已经死过一次的人会做出什么事来 |
[35:25] | Because of your little performance, | 就因为你这场闹剧 |
[35:27] | his website’s doubled its traffic in the last hour, | 刚刚一小时内他的网站访客数量翻倍 |
[35:30] | and it’s growing by the minute. | 现在还在分分钟增长 |
[35:31] | Ben, you played right into their hands. | 本 你正中了他们的下怀 |
[35:34] | And you used me to get his information, didn’t you? | 而且你利用我得到了他的信息 对不对 |
[35:36] | Took it right off my police report. | 从我的警方报告上看的 |
[35:38] | I’m sorry, Jared, but you know me. | 对不起 杰瑞德 但你了解我 |
[35:40] | I’m not gonna just sit back | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[35:41] | and wait for the next bad thing to happen to my family. | 眼睁睁地等着下一件坏事发生在我家人身上 |
[35:44] | You can’t go looking for it, either. | 你也不能自寻麻烦 |
[35:47] | This is a desk appearance ticket. | 这是一张上庭传票 |
[35:49] | They’re letting you walk, but if this happens again, | 他们决定放了你 但如果再犯 |
[35:52] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[35:54] | Neither can Michaela. | 米凯拉也帮不了你 |
[36:28] | I think this is exactly what I needed to do, | 我觉得这正是我要做的事 |
[36:30] | and yet I don’t feel any better. | 但我没感觉轻松 |
[36:34] | Yeah, it’s not magic. | 是啊 这不是魔法 |
[36:37] | It’s not gonna change right away. | 不能立竿见影 |
[36:40] | But it begins to feel less heavy. | 但你会感觉不那么沉重 |
[36:42] | It’s a start. | 算是个开头 |
[36:48] | I don’t think there’s anyone else who can understand this, | 我之前觉得没有人能理解这个 |
[36:51] | could understand me. | 能理解我 |
[36:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:58] | Go back. Go back. | 回去吧 回去吧 |
[37:04] | – Your voice. – My voice. | -你的声音 -我的声音 |
[37:09] | We’re not done yet, are we? | 我们还没结束 是不是 |
[37:10] | Last time, we heard your voice. | 上一次我们听见了你的声音 |
[37:11] | But this time we heard mine, | 但这次是我的声音 |
[37:13] | so maybe you’re supposed to come back with me. | 所以也许你该和我一起回去 |
[37:15] | Go back where? | 回去哪里呢 |
[37:15] | I don’t know. Back home? Back to the world? | 不知道 回家 回到世界 |
[37:18] | I’m not sure the world wants me back. | 我不确定这个世界希望我回去 |
[37:20] | You have no idea how miserable I made everyone. | 你不知道我让周围人有多痛苦 |
[37:22] | They do not want to see me again. | 他们不会想再见到我 |
[37:23] | Zeke, your parents lost both of their children. | 泽克 你的父母失去了两个孩子 |
[37:26] | Could you imagine what they would do to get one of them back? | 你能想象如果能保住一个他们愿意做什么吗 |
[37:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:31] | But just not yet. | 但还没到时候 |
[37:33] | I need to do a little work first. | 我还有些别的事要做 |
[37:35] | If this truly is my second chance, I want to make it count. | 如果这真的是我的第二次机会 我想好好利用 |
[37:40] | I’ll go back with you. | 我会跟你一起回去 |
[37:42] | But me going back into the world? | 但让我重回世界 |
[37:46] | That’s for another day. | 那还得另寻他日 |
[37:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:57] | Goodbye, Chlo. | 再见 克洛 |
[37:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:34] | Sorry. I should’ve knocked. | 抱歉 我该先敲门的 |
[38:36] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[38:38] | Besides, I saw you on the new camera you installed. | 而且我从你装的摄像头里看到了你 |
[38:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:46] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不需要这么做 |
[38:47] | I do, actually. | 其实我需要 |
[38:50] | ‘Cause it’s the only thing I can do. | 因为这是我唯一能做的了 |
[38:53] | Can’t stop people from hating us for no reason. | 我无法阻止人们无缘由地憎恨我们 |
[38:56] | I can’t tell my son how or why this is happening to him. | 我无法告诉儿子他身上发生了什么 |
[38:59] | So…the only thing I can do is | 所以 我唯一能做的 |
[39:02] | to try to take this ugly mark off my family’s house. | 就是把这丑陋的图案从我家人的房子上擦掉 |
[39:05] | So, please, just… let me do it. | 所以别拦着我 让我来吧 |
[39:30] | It’s our family. | 这是我们的家 |
[39:38] | We’re supposed to be a team. | 我们应该是一队的 |
[39:42] | This is your home. | 这是你家 |
[39:46] | And I need you here. | 我需要你在这 |
[39:52] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这 |
[40:00] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[41:04] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[41:07] | How ’bout we just stay up here and forget the world? | 不如我们就待在山上 忘记这个世界 |
[41:10] | I’m starting to like this place again. | 我又开始喜欢这里了 |
[41:12] | But I’m assuming you have something to get back to. | 但我猜你有事需要回去处理 |
[41:17] | I’m not exactly sure. | 我也不太确定 |
[41:19] | But, yeah, I should probably go deal with it. | 但是 没错我应该去处理一下 |
[41:23] | I just keep wishing that I could redo my whole re-entry, | 我一直希望自己能重来一次”回归世界”这事 |
[41:27] | but I’m not sure what I would’ve done | 但我不知道我该怎么做 |
[41:31] | to change the way that it turned out. | 才能改变现状 |
[41:33] | Maybe that’s why I was supposed to find you — | 也许这就是我需要找到你的原因 |
[41:36] | to help me change mine. | 来帮助我改变我的现状 |
[41:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | Hey. | 你看 |