| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 | 
| [00:01] | Ben just moved out. The couch is free, | 本刚搬走了 沙发空着 | 
| [00:03] | so you can crash here for a bit. | 所以这阵子你可以在这里睡 | 
| [00:04] | Michaela, I know guys like Zeke. | 米凯拉 我了解像泽克这样的人 | 
| [00:06] | I can practically smell the junkie on this guy. | 我几乎能闻到这个人身上毒瘾的味道 | 
| [00:07] | That is such a leap, Jay. You don’t know that. | 太夸张了 杰 你无法确定这一点 | 
| [00:09] | You’ve been busy. This is awesome. | 你很忙呀 简直太棒了 | 
| [00:11] | That petrograph — | 那个岩石上的画 | 
| [00:12] | it’s a drawing of the constellation Gemini. | 其实是双子座的图 | 
| [00:15] | From mythology, like the peacock. | 跟孔雀一样都是源自神话 | 
| [00:17] | – Danny… – You don’t need to say anything. | -丹尼 -你什么都不用说 | 
| [00:19] | When you’re ready — | 等你准备好了 | 
| [00:20] | next week, next month, next year — | 不管是 一周 一月 还是一年 | 
| [00:23] | just say the word. | 我都等你 | 
| [00:24] | I don’t think your drawings cause the future. | 我不觉得你的画会改变未来 | 
| [00:26] | I think they predict it. | 我觉得会预知未来 | 
| [00:27] | So, I’m not making things happen. | 所以 我不能让事情发生 | 
| [00:29] | I just know about them first. | 我只是提前知道了 | 
| [00:30] | Until we’re sure the boy is our Holy Grail, | 在确定这孩子是我们的圣杯之前 | 
| [00:33] | we sit tight. | 我们不能着急 | 
| [00:36] | – Alice… – You’re going to save him. | -爱丽丝 -你要救他 | 
| [00:43] | Heads up, everybody. Here it comes. | 大家当心 它上来了 | 
| [00:47] | – They’re gonna die! – It’s a calling. | -他们会死的 -这是呼召 | 
| [00:49] | Griffin’s blood work. | 格里芬的血液结果 | 
| [00:51] | He’s got the same blood marker. | 他也有一样的血液标记 | 
| [00:52] | Just like Zeke. | 和泽克一样 | 
| [00:53] | So, if I’m saying that a bomb’s gonna go off… | 所以如果我告诉你炸弹会爆炸 | 
| [00:56] | if I’m the only one who knows where… | 如果我是唯一知道爆炸地点的人 | 
| [00:57] | Do you know where, Griffin? | 你知道在哪儿吗 格里芬 | 
| [00:58] | …then I’m the only one who can save the day. | 那么我就是唯一可以扭转乾坤的人 | 
| [01:01] | Looks like I got myself a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 看来我得了张免死金牌啊 | 
| [01:20] | – All right, drink up. – That looks great. | -好了 一饮而尽吧 -看起来不错 | 
| [01:23] | We should pack it up, people. | 家人们 该收拾行李了 | 
| [01:25] | Airport shuttle in two hours. | 机场大巴两小时内出发 | 
| [01:30] | A few more minutes. | 再多几分钟 | 
| [01:32] | Okay, I got some water. | 好 我把水拿来了 | 
| [01:40] | What if we didn’t? | 要是我们不去呢 | 
| [01:43] | Pack it up. | 收拾行李 | 
| [01:45] | What if we just stayed forever on this beach? | 要是我们就永远留在这片沙滩上呢 | 
| [01:49] | Cal would not object. | 卡尔肯定不会反对 | 
| [01:53] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [01:54] | It’s almost like he forgot he was sick. | 好像他几乎忘了自己生病 | 
| [01:57] | Even slipped my mind once or twice. | 连我偶尔都会忘 | 
| [02:17] | You’re gonna burn. | 你会晒伤的 | 
| [02:20] | Grown woman here, thank you. | 我不是小女孩了 不用了 | 
| [02:22] | You may be all grown up, | 或许你们都长大成人了 | 
| [02:23] | but you will never be too old to need your mother. | 但你们再老也需要母亲 | 
| [02:25] | Thank you. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 不胜感激 | 
| [02:29] | Auntie Mick! | 小米姑姑 | 
| [02:31] | We’re done. Wanna be the destroyer? | 完成了 想当毁灭者吗 | 
| [02:34] | No. No way, buddy. | 不想 绝对不行 小家伙 | 
| [02:35] | I can’t destroy perfection. | 我不能破坏完美的事物 | 
| [02:44] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [02:45] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Picture? Picture? | -谢谢 -照相吗 大合照吗 | 
| [02:49] | All right, look, look, look, look, look! | 好了 看镜头 | 
| [02:50] | – Cheese! – Look, look, look. | -茄子 -看镜头 | 
| [02:57] | Coming up, the five-day forecast. | 接下来是未来五日的天气预报 | 
| [02:59] | But first, more of our continuing coverage on today’s top story. | 但首先是我们关于今日头条的更多持续报道 | 
| [03:03] | Authorities and civic leaders expressed shock and relief | 昨晚一起致命的恐怖行动在时代广场被成功阻止 | 
| [03:07] | in the wake of a deadly act of terrorism | 当局和市政官员随后 | 
| [03:09] | averted last night in Times Square. | 表示了震惊和宽慰 | 
| [03:12] | The unlikely hero — | 这位不可思议的英雄 | 
| [03:13] | James Griffin, | 詹姆斯·格里芬 | 
| [03:14] | the robbery-homicide suspect, | 抢劫杀人的嫌犯 | 
| [03:16] | whose mystifying survival | 在深陷于 | 
| [03:17] | after plunging deep into icy-cold water | 冰冷的水中后 | 
| [03:20] | had been found — | 离奇生还 | 
| [03:23] | Come and eat something, please, baby. | 过来吃点东西吧 求你了宝贝 | 
| [03:25] | No. I’m — I’m not hungry. | 不了 我不饿 | 
| [03:27] | What about you, honey? You didn’t even serve yourself. | 你吃点吧 亲爱的 连你自己都还没吃 | 
| [03:29] | – Can I get you — – No. Thanks. Just… | -我给你拿点 -不用了 只是… | 
| [03:30] | Truth is, I’ve been feeling sick to my stomach all morning. | 实际上 一早晨了我的胃都不舒服 | 
| [03:33] | We failed Michaela, and now, a murderer is being released. | 我们让米凯拉失望了 现在杀人犯被释放了 | 
| [03:36] | – It’s… – Terrifying. | -这太 -太可怕了 | 
| [03:37] | The danger is amping up. | 现在越来越危险了 | 
| [03:39] | What do you think he’s gonna do? | 你觉得他会做什么 | 
| [03:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [03:43] | Wolves, peacocks — it — it…feels like | 狼 孔雀 感觉好像 | 
| [03:48] | some kind of answer has to be in these symbols. | 某种答案肯定就在这些符号里 | 
| [03:52] | It’s right in front of us. | 就在我们眼前 | 
| [03:57] | Cal? | 卡尔 | 
| [04:02] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 | 
| [04:05] | Cal, sweetie… | 卡尔 亲爱的 | 
| [04:07] | What’s the matter? | 你这是怎么了 | 
| [04:10] | Come on, buddy. We made a deal, right? | 儿子 之前我们说好的 对不对 | 
| [04:12] | You’ve gotta tell us what’s going on. | 你要告诉我们发生了什么 | 
| [04:15] | I can’t. | 我不能说 | 
| [04:18] | Cal, please. | 卡尔 别这样 | 
| [04:19] | Whatever it is, we will figure it out together. | 不管是什么事 我们可以一起解决 | 
| [04:23] | I can only tell Zeke. | 我只能告诉泽克 | 
| [04:53] | You buying or window shopping? | 你要买吗 还是只想看看 | 
| [05:06] | Pint of bourbon. | 给我一品托波本酒 | 
| [05:27] | Change of clothes from your lawyer. | 你律师拿来的换洗衣物 | 
| [05:29] | Let freedom ring. | 自由的感觉真好 | 
| [05:46] | Larceny. D.U.I., | 盗窃罪 酒驾 | 
| [05:48] | possession a few times over, | 多次持有违禁物 | 
| [05:49] | even an assault. | 甚至还有袭击罪 | 
| [05:51] | How’d you get this? | 你是怎么拿到的 | 
| [05:53] | – I ran his prints. – How’d you get his prints? | -我查了他的指纹 -你怎么拿到他指纹的 | 
| [05:57] | Lifted them off his coffee cup. | 我从他咖啡杯上取的 | 
| [06:00] | Come on, Mick. | 别这样 小米 | 
| [06:00] | It’s not like you haven’t cut some corners | 你回来之后 难道没有 | 
| [06:02] | since you’ve been back. | 用过非常手段吗 | 
| [06:02] | Yeah, when it’s important, not as a fishing expedition. | 那是因为事情很重要 而不是钓鱼执法 | 
| [06:05] | Yeah. Well, I, for one, I think this is important. | 好吧 首先 我觉得这件事很重要 | 
| [06:08] | I asked you to back off of the guy, | 我让你别查他 | 
| [06:09] | and instead, you’re breaking the law yourself | 可是你却亲自知法犯法 | 
| [06:11] | to prove to me something that I already know. | 证明我早就知道的事情 | 
| [06:13] | Has he told you about all these busts? | 他跟你说过这些前科吗 | 
| [06:14] | – No. Not all… – I didn’t think so. | -没有全说… -我就知道 | 
| [06:15] | …but he told me that he’s been in trouble, | 但他告诉过我 他惹过麻烦 | 
| [06:16] | that he’s struggled with drugs and alcohol. | 而且他受过酒精和毒品的影响 | 
| [06:18] | No, no, no. Assault. He hurt someone. | 不 是袭击罪 他伤害过别人 | 
| [06:20] | He could hurt you next. | 他可能会伤害你 | 
| [06:21] | – Is that really what you’re worried about? – Yeah. | -你真的是在担心这个吗 -是啊 | 
| [06:23] | Or are you letting your emotions get in the way right now? | 还是说你现在被你的情绪冲昏了头脑 | 
| [06:25] | My emotions got nothing to do with this. | 我的情绪跟这件事无关 | 
| [06:34] | Do yours? | 那你的情绪呢 | 
| [06:36] | Is there something going on between you two? | 你们之间有什么吗 | 
| [06:38] | It is not like that. | 不是你想的那样 | 
| [06:39] | Please. You have to tell me — | 求你了 你得告诉我 | 
| [06:41] | Zeke and I are just friends. | 我和泽克只是朋友 | 
| [06:43] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [06:46] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [06:49] | Scarecrow. | 金发女郎 | 
| [06:52] | I think I’ll miss you most of all. | 我觉得自己会最想你 | 
| [07:04] | Yo, Diaz. | 迪亚兹 | 
| [07:07] | You want to skip the gym and make a few extra bucks instead? | 别去健身了 想不想赚点小钱 | 
| [07:11] | 纽约市警局 129分局 | |
| [07:13] | I’m not done with you, Griffin! | 我们之间还没结束 格里芬 | 
| [07:15] | I feel you, Detective. | 我懂你意思 警探 | 
| [07:17] | The thing is, I’m done with you. | 但是 在我这里已经结束了 | 
| [07:19] | – Yeah, I don’t think so. – Enough with the judgy looks. | -我并不这么认为 -别这么看我 | 
| [07:22] | Did you not get the memo? | 你难道没听说吗 | 
| [07:23] | I’m a hero. | 我成了英雄 | 
| [07:25] | Real heroes act for the good of others. | 真正的英雄会帮助他人 | 
| [07:27] | The only reason that you helped us | 你帮助我们的唯一理由 | 
| [07:28] | was because we let you out of jail, | 是因为我们让你出了狱 | 
| [07:30] | let you get away with murder. | 让你逍遥法外 | 
| [07:31] | That’s obviously not what the callings are for. | 可是这明显不是呼召的目标 | 
| [07:32] | I know I’m new, but did your callings come with a rule book? | 我是新人 但你们的呼召还带规则手册吗 | 
| [07:35] | ‘Cause mine didn’t. | 我的可没有 | 
| [07:36] | So, yeah, I think I’m gonna use them however I want. | 所以 我可以随心所欲地使用 | 
| [07:38] | You didn’t get immunity for life. | 你并没有拿到一生的赦免单 | 
| [07:40] | You got lucky — once. | 你只是侥幸逃脱了一次 | 
| [07:41] | Now every cop in the city’s gonna be waiting | 现在这座城市的每个警察 | 
| [07:44] | for you to cross that line. | 都会等你越界的那天 | 
| [07:45] | I’m up for the challenge. | 我接受这个挑战 | 
| [07:46] | Don’t think about following me. | 别想着跟踪我 | 
| [07:48] | That’d be harassment — | 否则我告你骚扰 | 
| [07:49] | and fruitless, given the fact that | 而且也没用 毕竟 | 
| [07:50] | I now, apparently, have superpowers. | 我现在可是有超能力的人 | 
| [07:54] | Go figure. | 好好想想吧 | 
| [08:00] | Stop him! | 阻止他 | 
| [08:03] | Stop him! | 阻止他 | 
| [08:05] | Stop him! | 阻止他 | 
| [08:08] | Stop him! | 阻止他 | 
| [08:19] | “Stop him” has to be about Griffin, and we just set him free. | “阻止他”说的一定是格里芬 我们却放他走了 | 
| [08:23] | He was taunting me, like he was excited to see | 他还嘲讽我 似乎很期待 | 
| [08:25] | what his next calling was gonna be used for. | 下一次呼召可以用来做什么 | 
| [08:26] | The guy who killed two armed guards and stole $75 million. | 那家伙杀死两名武装警卫抢走七千五百万美元 | 
| [08:29] | His next move could be off the charts. | 他的下一步可能会很出格 | 
| [08:31] | Yeah, and there’s no appealing to his better nature — | 没错 想唤起他本性里好的一面也没有用 | 
| [08:32] | he does not have one. | 他根本就没有那一面 | 
| [08:34] | He’s a classic lack of empathy. | 他是典型的缺乏同理心的人 | 
| [08:35] | He’s sociopathic — | 他是反社会人格 | 
| [08:38] | in which case, how far are we willing to go? | 在这种情况下 我们愿意走多远呢 | 
| [08:39] | Meaning? | 什么意思 | 
| [08:40] | If he doesn’t have a moral compass and is homicidal, | 如果他根本没有道德底线而且有杀人倾向 | 
| [08:43] | what if the only way to stop him is to stop him permanently? | 那如果唯一能制止他的办法就是永久地制止他呢 | 
| [08:49] | There’s no way. | 怎么可能是这样 | 
| [08:50] | The callings have always given us | 呼召一直都是让我们 | 
| [08:51] | an opportunity to help people. | 有机会去帮助别人 | 
| [08:53] | But the callings have never met anyone like Griffin. | 但是呼召从来没碰到过格里芬这样的人 | 
| [08:55] | I almost got killed because of the callings, | 因为呼召我差点送了命 | 
| [08:57] | so forgive me if I don’t believe | 所以抱歉我不相信 | 
| [08:58] | that they’re all sweetness and light. | 它们都是美好愉悦的 | 
| [09:00] | – I don’t know. – I think Cal might be able to help. | -我不知道 -我想卡尔也许能帮上忙 | 
| [09:02] | He… He knows something. | 他…他知道点什么 | 
| [09:05] | But he said Zeke’s the only person he could tell. | 但他说他只能告诉泽克一个人 | 
| [09:07] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [09:08] | I was gonna swing by your place and look for him. | 我本想去你那边找他呢 | 
| [09:11] | No. I’ll go. I have to ask about something, anyway. | 还是我去吧 我正好也要问他点事情呢 | 
| [09:15] | Um, let’s circle back. | 我们回头再说吧 | 
| [09:21] | Hey. How are you? | 你好吗 | 
| [09:22] | The swelling’s gone. I can barely feel it. | 肿已经消了 我基本上感觉不到了 | 
| [09:26] | I wasn’t asking about your face. | 我不是在问你的脸 | 
| [09:29] | Uh, I’m fine. | 我挺好的 | 
| [09:30] | Saanvi, it’s — it’s me. | 萨尼 是我啊 | 
| [09:32] | You don’t have to hide what you’re going through. | 你不用跟我掩饰你所经历的事情 | 
| [09:37] | I’m okay. Really. | 我挺好 真的 | 
| [09:39] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不必为我担心 | 
| [09:40] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 | 
| [10:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [10:11] | Yeah. Had a calling. | 嗯 收到个呼召 | 
| [10:14] | “Stop him”? | “阻止他” | 
| [10:16] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. You, too? | 我想我不应该觉得奇怪 你也收到了 | 
| [10:18] | And Ben. And Saanvi. | 还有本 还有萨尼 | 
| [10:21] | We think it’s Griffin. | 我们认为指的是格里芬 | 
| [10:25] | He’s out of jail. | 他出狱了 | 
| [10:26] | Ben needs to see you. | 本要见你 | 
| [10:27] | We should actually get you a phone. | 我们应该给你弄部手机 | 
| [10:30] | Ah. Not really anybody I need to call. | 我其实也没什么需要联系的人 | 
| [10:32] | Yeah, but there will be when you reconnect. | 但是当你重返社会时就会有了 | 
| [10:36] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 | 
| [10:38] | Yeah, she’s not interested. | 她才没兴趣呢 | 
| [10:41] | – Did you go see her? – Did it right this time. | -你去看她了 -这次做对了 | 
| [10:43] | I — I rang the bell, like you told me. | 我…我按了门铃 就像你说的那样 | 
| [10:47] | She wouldn’t let me in. | 她都不让我进门 | 
| [10:49] | I shouldn’t have told you to — | 我不应该让你去 | 
| [10:51] | No. It’s not on you. | 不是 这不是你的问题 | 
| [10:53] | Some families aren’t meant to be together. | 有些家庭注定就不应该在一起 | 
| [10:58] | – We can fix this. What if we — – Don’t. | -我们能解决这个 如果 -不要说了 | 
| [11:02] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [11:07] | It’s just, not everybody deserves your compassion. | 不是所有人都值得你同情 | 
| [11:11] | There’re things you don’t know. | 有些事情你不知道 | 
| [11:12] | Like the assault charge on your record? | 比如你记录里的袭击指控 | 
| [11:16] | You ran my sheet? | 你调我的案底了 | 
| [11:19] | Jared did. | 是杰瑞德 | 
| [11:21] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [11:25] | Go ahead, Detective — question me. | 来吧 警探 审问我吧 | 
| [11:26] | No. I respect your privacy, and I don’t — | 不用 我尊重你的隐私 我不会 | 
| [11:28] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没事的 | 
| [11:29] | I’m living in your apartment. You have the right to know. | 我住在你的公寓里 你有权知道 | 
| [11:33] | I got in a fight. In a bar. | 我在酒吧跟人打架 | 
| [11:36] | I didn’t like the way this guy was treating | 我不喜欢这家伙对待 | 
| [11:38] | his supposed girlfriend… | 他女朋友的方式 | 
| [11:40] | and I was drunk off my ass… | 而且我喝得很醉 | 
| [11:42] | and pow. | 所以就一拳 | 
| [11:45] | Broke his jaw. | 把他的下巴打断了 | 
| [11:49] | The way you’re looking at me right now, | 你现在看我的眼神 | 
| [11:50] | that’s why I didn’t tell you. | 是我没有告诉你的原因 | 
| [11:52] | I didn’t want things to change between us. | 我不想让我们之间的事情发生变化 | 
| [11:54] | Hey, nothing has changed between us. | 我们俩之间什么都没变啊 | 
| [11:57] | Everything that happened before, | 所有之前发生的事情 | 
| [11:58] | maybe that’s the guy that you were, but that is — | 可能是从前的你 但那 | 
| [12:01] | that is not who you are now. | 那已经不是现在的你了 | 
| [12:06] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [12:33] | So, you said — you said Ben was looking for me? | 你说 你说本在找我 | 
| [12:38] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [12:44] | Excuse me. You’re Dr. Saanvi Bahl, right? | 打扰下 你是萨尼·波尔医生吧 | 
| [12:47] | Yes. What can I do for you? | 是我 你有什么事 | 
| [12:48] | And you’re the treating physician | 那你是一位儿科肿瘤患者 | 
| [12:49] | for a pediatric oncology patient — Cal Stone? | 卡尔·斯通的主治医生对吧 | 
| [12:53] | Yes. Is something wrong with Cal? | 是的 卡尔有什么问题吗 | 
| [12:54] | I don’t know about wrong, exactly. | 准确地说不是有什么问题 | 
| [12:56] | A little weird, maybe. | 可是有点奇怪 | 
| [12:57] | I was running some routine labs | 我正在给那个掉河里的家伙 | 
| [12:59] | on the guy who was in the river — James Griffin. | 詹姆斯·格里芬做一些常规检查 | 
| [13:03] | A blood marker I’ve never seen before popped up, | 一种我从没见过的血液标记出现了 | 
| [13:05] | so I ran it through the archives. | 我就到档案里搜了一下 | 
| [13:08] | Turns out, your cancer patient has it, too. | 结果你这个癌症病人也有这个标记 | 
| [13:12] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [13:13] | No other hits in the whole database. | 整个数据库中就他有 | 
| [13:15] | I’m thinking we should run it by the department heads. | 我在想我们要找部门头头看看 | 
| [13:18] | Maybe we have some sort of a discovery. | 也许这是某种新发现 | 
| [13:21] | We can write an article. | 我们可以写一篇论文 | 
| [13:23] | Or you can, and I could, you know, help. | 或者你写 我可以帮忙 | 
| [13:27] | Uh, I’m sorry. And you are…? | 对不起 你是 | 
| [13:28] | Oh, my bad. Uh, Troy Davis. | 不好意思 我叫特洛伊·戴维斯 | 
| [13:30] | Oncology lab tech. | 肿瘤实验室技术人员 | 
| [13:32] | Okay. Troy, | 好的 特洛伊 | 
| [13:33] | why don’t you send me those labs? | 你把那些实验数据发给我怎么样 | 
| [13:34] | I’ll go over them before we go any wider. | 我们付诸行动之前我把数据先过一遍 | 
| [13:36] | It might be a false positive. | 也许是个假阳性 | 
| [13:37] | I thought so, too, so I ran it twice. | 我也这么想过 所以我又检测了一遍 | 
| [13:41] | – I think it’s legit. – Just send me the labs. | -我想结果没错 -把实验数据发给我 | 
| [13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [13:45] | Will do. | 好的 | 
| [13:56] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 | 
| [14:01] | Good. Keep it up. | 好的 继续深呼吸 | 
| [14:05] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能总这样见面了 | 
| [14:14] | My therapist. | 我的心理医生 | 
| [14:15] | Started seeing her a few years back for anxiety — | 几年前因为焦虑症我开始咨询她 | 
| [14:19] | which is why I could see yours from a mile away. | 所以我老远就能看出你的焦虑症 | 
| [14:22] | She’s really helped me get it under control. | 她真的帮我控制住了病情 | 
| [14:23] | No. | 不 | 
| [14:24] | No. People already have concerns about me, | 不行 因为失事飞机和其他事 | 
| [14:27] | with the plane and everything else, | 人们已经对我有成见了 | 
| [14:30] | and I’ve worked really hard to prove that I’m stable. | 我努力想证明我没问题 | 
| [14:32] | No, I-I’m not saying you’re not. | 不 我不是说你有问题 | 
| [14:34] | But you’ve been through a traumatic ordeal. | 但是你经历了痛苦的折磨 | 
| [14:39] | She’s very good, and very discreet. | 她很棒 很谨慎 | 
| [14:43] | Just…think about it. | 考虑一下吧 | 
| [14:52] | Physician, heal thyself. | 医生 治愈自己吧 | 
| [15:10] | Hey, man. Can I come in? | 小家伙 我能进来吗 | 
| [15:14] | Heard you wanted to see me? | 听说你想见我 | 
| [15:19] | You got a drawing to show me? | 你有画给我看吗 | 
| [15:24] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [15:25] | Remember what we talked about? | 记得我们讨论过的吗 | 
| [15:28] | You don’t cause the future, Cal. You just see it. | 你不能影响未来 你只是预先看见 | 
| [15:31] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:32] | But what I see… | 但我看到的 | 
| [15:36] | How do I stop it from coming true? | 我怎样才能阻止它发生呢 | 
| [15:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [15:42] | But I can’t help you until I see what we’re dealing with. | 没搞清楚我们面对的是什么之前我没法帮你 | 
| [15:48] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了 | 
| [15:49] | You saved me. | 你救了我 | 
| [15:51] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 | 
| [15:55] | We’re supposed to keep each other safe. | 我们应该保护彼此 | 
| [16:02] | Promise you won’t tell my dad? | 你要保证不告诉我爸爸 | 
| [16:04] | Or Auntie Mick? | 也不能告诉小米姑姑 | 
| [16:06] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 | 
| [16:07] | They can’t know. | 他们不能知道 | 
| [16:09] | You have to promise. | 你必须保证 | 
| [16:13] | All right. I promise. | 好 我保证 | 
| [16:24] | 本·斯通 卡尔·斯通 米凯拉·斯通 | |
| [16:29] | 本·斯通 卡尔·斯通 米凯拉·斯通 | |
| [16:33] | How can I tell my dad we’re all gonna die? | 我要怎么告诉爸爸 我们大家都要死了 | 
| [16:47] | How’s Cal? | 卡尔怎么样了 | 
| [16:48] | He’s tired. | 他累了 | 
| [16:50] | Says he’s gonna rest for a bit. | 他说要休息一下 | 
| [16:51] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 | 
| [16:54] | He’s — He’s worried something’s gonna happen to you — | 他担心你们会出事 | 
| [16:57] | to all of you. | 所有的人 | 
| [16:58] | Must be about Griffin, to what we heard — “Stop him.” | 一定跟格里芬有关 我们听到的 “阻止他” | 
| [17:00] | Stop him from doing what? | 阻止他什么呢 | 
| [17:02] | I don’t know. Neither does Cal. | 我不知道 卡尔也不知道 | 
| [17:05] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 | 
| [17:07] | James Griffin, the mystery man who was underwater | 詹姆斯·格里芬 在水里待了三天半的 | 
| [17:07] | 投河幸存者独家访谈 杀人嫌疑犯因提供时代广场炸弹详情得以释放 | |
| [17:10] | for 3 1/2 days, | 神秘人物 | 
| [17:11] | then back good as new. | 归来后完好无伤 | 
| [17:13] | He’ll be joining us in the 11:00 hour | 十一点访谈节目我们将邀请他 | 
| [17:15] | to answer our questions, | 来揭晓一系列迷题的答案 | 
| [17:17] | 投河幸存者独家访谈 杀人嫌疑犯因提供时代广场炸弹详情得以释放 | |
| [17:17] | starting with why the NYPD has released the accused killer. | 从纽约警察局为什么会释放杀人犯开始说起 | 
| [17:21] | Some sensational details about his return | 关于他回来的一些耸人听闻的细节 | 
| [17:24] | and his amazing abilities. | 以及他惊人的能力 | 
| [17:26] | “Amazing abilities”? | “惊人的能力” | 
| [17:28] | He’s gonna reveal the callings. | 他要公开关于呼召的事 | 
| [17:29] | – Why would he do that? – Fame, fortune. | -他为什么要那样做 -出名 金钱 | 
| [17:32] | Once he breaks the news on national television, | 一旦他在国家电视台上发布这条新闻 | 
| [17:33] | he’s bound to make millions. | 他肯定会赚上百万 | 
| [17:35] | The Internet’s already blowing up | 网上关于他的复活就是第二个 | 
| [17:36] | about his return being the next 828. | 828航班事件的说法已经炸开了 | 
| [17:39] | If he tells the world about his callings, | 如果他告诉全世界他的呼召 | 
| [17:40] | people will assume we have them, too. | 人们会推测我们也会有呼召 | 
| [17:42] | Yeah. And they’ll come for us. | 这样 他们会对我们穷追不舍 | 
| [17:43] | God, Cal… | 天啊 卡尔 | 
| [17:45] | He’ll never be able to lead a normal life. | 他永远无法过正常的生活 | 
| [17:47] | We’re screwed either way. | 不管怎样我们都完了 | 
| [17:48] | The Believers now have proof of the miracles, | 现在信徒们有证据证明奇迹的存在 | 
| [17:50] | and the Xers have proof that we’re dangerous, so… | 反对者有证据证明我们很危险 所以… | 
| [17:53] | Not to mention the government. | 更不用说政府了 | 
| [17:57] | We’re not gonna let this happen. | 我们不能让这事发生 | 
| [17:58] | So, what’s the plan? | 那计划是什么 | 
| [17:59] | We know where he’s gonna be. | 我们知道他会去哪儿 | 
| [18:02] | We go to the TV studio, | 我们去电视台 | 
| [18:03] | find Griffin before he goes on camera. | 在格里芬上镜前找到他 | 
| [18:05] | – And what? – And we stop him. | -然后呢 -然后我们阻止他 | 
| [18:06] | How are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么阻止 | 
| [18:08] | We have to convince him somehow. | 我们必须以某种方式说服他 | 
| [18:09] | You already talked to him for hours… | 你已经和他谈了几个小时了 | 
| [18:10] | – Then, we try again. – and Griffin still got what he wanted. | -我们再试一次 -格里芬还是得逞了 | 
| [18:13] | I know guys like that. They don’t listen to words. | 我了解这种人 他们听不进去好言相劝 | 
| [18:15] | They only understand brute force. | 他们只懂得蛮力 | 
| [18:16] | It’s hard to believe that’s what the calling wants. | 不敢相信呼召想我们这样的方式去阻止他 | 
| [18:18] | So, what, the calling just wants everyone’s lives ruined? | 要不然呢 呼召只想毁了每个人的生活 | 
| [18:21] | – Yours? Cal’s? – No, I agree with Ben. | -你和卡尔的生活 -我同意本的看法 | 
| [18:23] | – We can’t cross that line. – Then what? | -我们不能越线 -那怎么办 | 
| [18:24] | What — What if he doesn’t listen? | 如果 如果他不听怎么办 | 
| [18:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [18:32] | – What? – Where are you going? | -什么 -你要去哪里 | 
| [18:34] | – I’ve just got to go. – Zeke, wait. | -我得走了 -泽克 等等 | 
| [18:37] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [19:16] | 迪亚兹 想让我去抓人搜身吗 | |
| [19:48] | I feel like I’m supposed to be helping solve this. | 我感觉我该帮忙找到答案 | 
| [19:53] | But I — I can’t figure it out. | 但我 我想不出来 | 
| [19:59] | It’s not your responsibility to find all the answers. | 找到所有答案不是你的责任 | 
| [20:04] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 | 
| [20:06] | But ever since Dad came back… | 但自从爸爸回来后 | 
| [20:09] | we haven’t had something that’s ours — | 就没有什么属于我和他的东西 | 
| [20:13] | until this. | 直到这次 | 
| [20:15] | And for the first time, | 第一次 | 
| [20:16] | I feel like we’re finally connected again. | 我觉得我们终于重新联系到了一起 | 
| [20:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [20:23] | It’s been hard for me, too. | 对我来说也很难 | 
| [20:25] | We weren’t on the plane. | 我们不在飞机上 | 
| [20:27] | We’re not having the callings. | 我们没有呼召 | 
| [20:29] | Yeah, you get it. | 对呀 你明白 | 
| [20:30] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [20:32] | I feel the same way. | 我也有同样的感觉 | 
| [20:33] | They’re off saving the world, and all I can do is… | 他们在拯救世界 我能做的就是 | 
| [20:37] | glue a wooden dragon back together. | 把这个木龙粘回去 | 
| [20:41] | Which you are crushing, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你非常在行 | 
| [21:29] | Excuse me. NYPD. | 借过 纽约警察局 | 
| [21:32] | Griffin! | 格里芬 | 
| [21:34] | Come to join me? | 要跟我一起吗 | 
| [21:35] | Adding a few 828 passengers | 再来几个828航班乘客 | 
| [21:37] | would certainly pump up the crowd. | 人们肯定更加狂热 | 
| [21:38] | – Hard pass. – Suit yourself. | -算了 -随便你们吧 | 
| [21:41] | Yeah, it seems like that’s all you know how to do, Griffin. | 格里芬 看来你只知道干这种蠢事 | 
| [21:44] | We know more than you. | 我们比你知道的多 | 
| [21:45] | We’ve seen what happens when the callings are abused or ignored. | 我们见过利用或忽略呼召会发生什么 | 
| [21:49] | Am I gonna catch a case of bad karma? | 我是不是会听到一个遭到报应的例子 | 
| [21:51] | You know, for a guy who only thinks about himself, | 你知道吗 像你这么自私的人 | 
| [21:53] | you are doing a lousy job | 在为自己牟利这事上 | 
| [21:54] | of looking out for your own interests. | 你完成得不怎么样呀 | 
| [21:56] | You’re a free man, Griffin. Take the win. | 你现在自由了 格里芬 享受胜利吧 | 
| [21:59] | Don’t reveal the callings and ruin all of our lives. | 不要公开呼召的事 毁灭所有人的生活 | 
| [22:01] | Not my life. | 不包括我 | 
| [22:03] | I’m about to become a rich man — | 我就要变成有钱人了 | 
| [22:05] | no armored car required. | 不再需要防弹车 | 
| [22:06] | Oh, you’re gonna need protection. | 你会需要保护的 | 
| [22:08] | – From you? – No. | -你要伤害我吗 -不是 | 
| [22:10] | From people more ruthless than you can imagine. | 伤害你的比你想象的要更冷酷无情 | 
| [22:11] | The government will stop at nothing | 政府会不惜一切代价 | 
| [22:13] | to find out about the callings. | 查出这些呼召 | 
| [22:16] | Well, I guess it’s the government’s lucky day. | 看来今天是政府的幸运日 | 
| [22:22] | Stop him! | 阻止他 | 
| [22:24] | Stop him! | 阻止他 | 
| [22:25] | Stop him! | 阻止他 | 
| [22:27] | Griffin! | 格里芬 | 
| [22:44] | – Oh, my God! – No! | -天呐 -不 | 
| [23:05] | – Oh, my God! – James Griffin! | -天呐 -詹姆斯·格里芬 | 
| [23:18] | The Medical Examiner said griffin had all the signs of drowning, | 法医说格里芬有溺水的迹象 | 
| [23:20] | but can’t be sure without an autopsy. | 但是要做尸检才能确定 | 
| [23:23] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这解释不通啊 | 
| [23:24] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 | 
| [23:26] | None of my own. | 我自己的没有 | 
| [23:27] | But Saanvi has that friend that works at the M.E.’s office. | 但是萨尼那个在法医办公室工作的朋友 | 
| [23:29] | Maybe she can get some inside information. | 也许她能知道一些内部消息 | 
| [23:31] | That sounds like a plan. | 这个计划听着不错 | 
| [23:35] | Hey, one sec. | 等一下 | 
| [23:41] | Zeke! | 泽克 | 
| [23:43] | Hey, Zeke! | 泽克 | 
| [23:46] | – What are you doing here? – I don’t know. | -你在这里干什么 -我不知道 | 
| [23:49] | The calling said, “Stop him.” | 召唤说 “阻止他” | 
| [23:51] | I knew there was nothing you could say to convince him. | 我知道你说服不了他 | 
| [23:54] | And I thought — I-I thought, | 我以为 我以为 | 
| [23:56] | if it came right down to it, then I could… | 如果我来这里 那我就能 | 
| [23:58] | – I thought I was supposed to — – You’re supposed to what? | -我以为我应该 -你应该做什么 | 
| [24:03] | Never mind. Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 不重要了 | 
| [24:05] | I mean, I-I didn’t see everything, but I saw enough. | 我没看到全部经过 但看得够多了 | 
| [24:08] | All that water — what — I mean, what the hell was that? | 他吐出来的水 那是怎么回事 | 
| [24:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:15] | Zeke, I — I can tell you’re really upset right now. | 泽克 我看得出你现在真的很难过 | 
| [24:18] | I’m okay — I think. | 我觉得我没事 | 
| [24:20] | I mean, I — I think I just didn’t sleep well last night. | 我昨晚应该是没睡好 | 
| [24:23] | I just think I just need to get some rest. | 我只是要睡一会 | 
| [24:24] | Hey, why don’t you go back to the apartment? | 不如你先回公寓吧 | 
| [24:26] | You know, shower, nap. | 洗个澡 睡一会 | 
| [24:28] | Just chill. | 休息一下 | 
| [24:30] | Yeah, yeah. You’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 | 
| [24:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [24:41] | James Griffin just out-spewed the girl | 詹姆斯·格里芬吐的水 | 
| [24:43] | in “The Exorcist.” | 比《驱魔人》里那女孩还多 | 
| [24:46] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [24:46] | T-That doesn’t seem peculiar to you? | 你不觉得这很奇怪吗 | 
| [24:49] | The man is dead. | 那人已经死了 | 
| [24:51] | When you’ve been doing this as long as I have, | 等你这行做到像我这么久的时候 | 
| [24:53] | peculiar is just a signal that we have got work to do. | 奇怪只是说明我们有活要干而已 | 
| [24:56] | So, what’s our play? | 我们要怎么做 | 
| [24:57] | The same as it was an hour ago — | 和一个小时之前一样 | 
| [24:59] | find out everything we can about Cal Stone and his abilities. | 尽全力查出卡尔·斯通的底细和他的能力 | 
| [25:03] | You finally ready to approach him? | 你终于准备好去接近他了吗 | 
| [25:05] | I’m still collecting data. Shouldn’t be long now. | 我还在收集资料 应该很快就好了 | 
| [25:08] | I’m close to having all the answers I need. | 我就快查到我需要的所有答案了 | 
| [25:18] | I saw you with Zeke just now. | 我刚才看到你和泽克在一起 | 
| [25:20] | Yeah. What was he doing there? | 他去那里干什么 | 
| [25:21] | Why are you so obsessed with him? | 你为什么一直揪着他不放 | 
| [25:23] | I’m not obsessed with Zeke. | 我没有揪着泽克不放 | 
| [25:24] | I’m worried about you. You’re not seeing straight. | 我是担心你 你看不清楚状况 | 
| [25:26] | If you’re gonna lecture me on Zeke’s past again, I — | 如果你再拿泽克的过去来跟我说事 我 | 
| [25:30] | It’s not his past. | 不是他的过去 | 
| [25:32] | Right now. Today. | 而是现在 今天 | 
| [25:34] | Yeah, he’s using again. | 他又复吸了 | 
| [25:37] | You followed him? | 你跟踪他 | 
| [25:38] | That’s not the point, Mick. This guy’s just like Griffin — | 这不是重点 小米 他和格里芬一样 | 
| [25:40] | No, he’s not! | 不 他不是 | 
| [25:42] | I keep telling you, Jared, he’s like me, okay? | 我一直和你说 杰瑞德 他和我一样 | 
| [25:44] | He needs my help. | 他需要我的帮忙 | 
| [25:45] | And if you wanted to help me, you’d be helping him, too. | 如果你想要帮我 那你也要帮他 | 
| [25:48] | I couldn’t care less about this guy. | 我一点也不关心这个人 | 
| [25:51] | All I care about is you. | 我关心的只有你 | 
| [25:54] | Look, Mick, I know we’re not in a good place right now, | 小米 我知道我们现在的关系有点僵 | 
| [25:58] | but I haven’t given up on us. | 但是我还没放弃咱俩 | 
| [26:00] | Jared, I haven’t given up on us, either. | 杰瑞德 我也没有放弃咱俩 | 
| [26:03] | But this isn’t about us. | 但这件事和我们俩无关 | 
| [26:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [26:06] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [26:07] | I need to be there for him, okay? | 我需要陪着他 | 
| [26:10] | Zeke needs me. I have to listen to the callings. | 泽克需要我 我必须听从召唤 | 
| [26:12] | The callings — that’s what’s blinding you. | 那些召唤 就是让你看不清前路的原因 | 
| [26:15] | This guy’s a junkie. | 这家伙是个瘾君子 | 
| [26:17] | He’s not gonna quit using unless someone stops him. | 除非有人阻止 否则他不会停止吸毒 | 
| [26:19] | If you won’t, I will. | 如果你不愿意 那就我来 | 
| [26:30] | Hey, Saanvi. I got your text. What’s the emergency? | 萨尼 我收到你的短信了 有急事吗 | 
| [26:33] | I need James Griffin’s autopsy report. | 我需要詹姆斯·格里芬的验尸报告 | 
| [26:36] | You know I can’t give you a copy. | 你知道我不能给你 | 
| [26:38] | A case this high-profile, we can’t afford leaks. | 这么广受关注的案件 不能有任何泄露 | 
| [26:40] | Alex, c’mon. | 阿历克斯 通融一下 | 
| [26:46] | I carried you through Cell Biology. | 你能通过细胞生物学可都是靠我 | 
| [26:48] | That was med school. | 那都是医学院上学时的事了 | 
| [26:49] | Yeah, and failing that class | 是 但是如果你那一科挂了 | 
| [26:51] | would’ve been the end of med school. | 你医学院都毕不了业 | 
| [26:52] | Instead, you got an A. | 实际上刚好相反 你还拿了A | 
| [26:55] | You owe me. | 你欠我人情 | 
| [27:07] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [27:09] | Priscilla Landon? | 普利西拉·兰德勒 | 
| [27:11] | – Yes. – Um, Detective Stone, NYPD. | -是我 -我是纽约警局的斯通警探 | 
| [27:14] | I’m here about your son, Zeke. | 我来问问关于你儿子泽克的事情 | 
| [27:18] | Uh, whatever he’s done, I can’t — | 不管他做了什么 我不能 | 
| [27:20] | I-I’m sorry, but I just — I can’t. | 抱歉 但我就是…没办法 | 
| [27:22] | No, he hasn’t done anything. | 没有 他没做任何事 | 
| [27:24] | I know he came to see you yesterday. | 我知道他昨天来找过你 | 
| [27:27] | – Mm-hmm. – Why’d you turn him away? | -嗯 -你为什么不见他 | 
| [27:30] | I’m also a friend. | 我也是他的朋友 | 
| [27:33] | I love my son, | 我爱我儿子 | 
| [27:36] | and I will never stop loving him. | 我会永远爱他 | 
| [27:40] | But for an entire year, he can’t be bothered to show his face. | 但一整年了 他都没出现过 | 
| [27:44] | And then, he shows up, on drugs, | 后来他出现了 不仅吸毒 | 
| [27:47] | with excuses and lies, and… | 还满嘴借口和谎言 | 
| [27:51] | nothing’s changed. | 还是老样子 | 
| [27:52] | I think it’s different now. | 我觉得他现在不同了 | 
| [27:55] | He went through something… | 他经历了一些事情 | 
| [27:57] | life-changing. | 对他影响非常大 | 
| [27:58] | Yes, yes. I-I heard it. | 是啊 我听说了 | 
| [28:02] | About being in a cave, dying, coming back to life. | 他在山洞里 濒临死亡又重新活过来 | 
| [28:07] | A clean slate… | 全新的开始 | 
| [28:10] | He’s an addict. | 他是个瘾君子 | 
| [28:12] | And addicts will tell you whatever you want to hear. | 瘾君子会说一切你想听的话 | 
| [28:15] | I know that it sounds crazy, but it is true. | 我知道听起来有点不可思议 但这是真的 | 
| [28:18] | I know because it happened to me, too. | 我知道是因为我也有同样的经历 | 
| [28:22] | I came back, and my mom was gone. | 我回来后 发现我妈妈已经去世了 | 
| [28:28] | Wait. I-I-I recognize you. | 等下 我认出你了 | 
| [28:31] | You — You were on, uh, that flight, uh — | 你也在那趟航班上 | 
| [28:34] | Flight 828. | 828航班 | 
| [28:35] | Like I said, it sounds crazy… | 就像我说的 这听起来很不可思议 | 
| [28:37] | But — But Zeke, he — he wasn’t on the plane — | 但泽克没有在那架飞机上 | 
| [28:39] | It’s not just about the airplane — | 不仅仅是飞机上的人 | 
| [28:42] | not — not anymore. | 不再是这样了 | 
| [28:49] | I sent him away. | 我把他赶走了 | 
| [28:52] | I said horrible things to him. | 还对他说了很多难听的话 | 
| [28:57] | He’ll come back. | 他会再回来的 | 
| [29:00] | When he does, this time, let him in. | 他再来的时候 让他进屋吧 | 
| [29:07] | You know, I thought coming back | 我认为回来以后 | 
| [29:08] | and finding Mom | 发现妈妈去世 | 
| [29:11] | gone was the worst. | 是最糟糕的事 | 
| [29:13] | But I…can’t imagine coming home | 但我…没法想象回到家 | 
| [29:17] | and having the door slammed in your face. | 却被拒之门外的感觉 | 
| [29:22] | But, I mean, it’s gonna be okay. | 但我觉得一切都会好起来的 | 
| [29:24] | I’m fixing it — or at least starting to. | 我在改变现状 至少已经开了个头 | 
| [29:26] | Hey. You’ve got enough on your plate. | 你现在自己的事已经够多了 | 
| [29:28] | You don’t have to fix things for Zeke. | 不需要再为泽克做更多事了 | 
| [29:30] | No, I think I’m supposed to. I… | 不 我觉得我应该这么做 我… | 
| [29:34] | On the beach, in Jamaica, Mom told me, | 在牙买加的沙滩上 妈妈告诉我 | 
| [29:37] | “You’re never too old to need your mother.” | “你们再老也需要母亲” | 
| [29:40] | Of course she did. | 她当然会这么说 | 
| [29:42] | I can still feel her. | 我还能感觉到她 | 
| [29:44] | – Mom? – Yeah. | -妈 -对 | 
| [29:45] | It’s like she’s still here, | 就好像她还在这 | 
| [29:46] | like she’s been watching over me ever since I got back, | 好像她自从我回来之后一直在看着我 | 
| [29:49] | helping me figure this out. | 帮我解开谜团 | 
| [29:54] | I like that theory. | 我喜欢你这个说法 | 
| [29:59] | James Griffin’s death, it’s a game-changer. | 詹姆斯·格里芬的死改变了事态发展 | 
| [30:03] | The autopsy shows unequivocal evidence of death by drowning. | 根据验尸报告显示 他肯定是溺水致死 | 
| [30:08] | He drowned on dry land? | 他在干燥的陆地上溺水了吗 | 
| [30:10] | Which is, of course, impossible. | 当然不可能 | 
| [30:12] | What about secondary drowning? | 继发性溺水呢 | 
| [30:13] | I mean, I’ve heard stories about kids being pulled out of pools | 我听说过有小孩被从水里救上来以后 | 
| [30:15] | – and dying hours later. – Well, this was days later. | -几个小时之后又死了 -这可是过了好几天 | 
| [30:18] | And the video — he appears to expel more water than body mass. | 在视频中 他吐出来的水量比自身体重还大 | 
| [30:22] | I don’t think science can explain this | 我觉得科学解释不了他的情况 | 
| [30:24] | any more than it can explain us. | 就像科学无法解释我们的经历一样 | 
| [30:26] | Yeah, well, I’ve got an explanation for it — | 我倒是有个解释 | 
| [30:28] | he abused the callings, and that’s what got him killed. | 他滥用呼召 因此丧命 | 
| [30:32] | Wait till the Believers find out about this. | 等着吧 信徒们迟早会发现这件事 | 
| [30:35] | Yeah, you’re right, but… | 是的 你说得对 不过 | 
| [30:37] | they’re not our only problem. | 他们不是我们唯一问题 | 
| [30:41] | The blood marker’s been discovered. | 血液标记被别人发现了 | 
| [30:43] | In Griffin’s blood? | 在格里芬的血液中 | 
| [30:45] | And in Cal’s. | 和卡尔的血液中 | 
| [30:49] | Look, there was always a risk that someone was gonna notice | 听着 卡尔血液中的异常一直存在 | 
| [30:52] | the anomaly in Cal’s labs, but until Griffin, | 被人发现的风险 但在格里芬出事前 | 
| [30:53] | no one had a reason to look. | 没人有理由去查看他的血检报告 | 
| [30:58] | I will do what I can to bury the findings, | 我会尽我所能隐藏研究结果 | 
| [30:59] | but if I can’t, it’s not gonna be much longer, Ben, | 但如果败露 过不了多久 本 | 
| [31:02] | before the larger medical community | 医学界就会得到风声 | 
| [31:03] | catches wind of it, and then they will — | 然后他们就会 | 
| [31:05] | And they’ll want to examine Cal more closely. | 他们就会企图更进一步研究卡尔 | 
| [31:12] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [31:18] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [31:19] | I’m sorry to dump and run, | 抱歉 我不能久留 | 
| [31:21] | but I have an appointment… with a therapist. | 但我约了心理医生 | 
| [31:26] | If you’re worried about what I’m gonna say — | 如果你们担心我会说出什么 | 
| [31:28] | No, no, no, of course not. | 不不不 当然不会 | 
| [31:29] | Nothing’s more important than you getting the help you need. | 你能得到需要的帮助才最重要 | 
| [31:33] | I’ll call you later. | 再联系 | 
| [31:38] | Even after his death, | 这混蛋即使死了 | 
| [31:39] | that son of a bitch is still a threat to us. | 仍然对我们造成威胁 | 
| [31:41] | I can’t let Cal become a guinea pig. | 我不能让卡尔成为实验的小白鼠 | 
| [31:45] | Stop him. | 阻止他 | 
| [31:51] | Did you not hear that? | 你没听见吗 | 
| [31:54] | No. | 没听到 | 
| [31:56] | The calling again? “Stop him”? | 又是那个呼召吗 “阻止他” | 
| [31:57] | I don’t get it. Why did I just hear it, and you didn’t? | 我不明白 为什么只有我能听到 而你不能 | 
| [32:00] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 我不知道 也许 | 
| [32:02] | we all were supposed to stop Griffin, and… | 我们都该去阻止格里芬 但是 | 
| [32:05] | you still have something left to do. | 你还有些其他事要做 | 
| [32:11] | Zeke. | 泽克 | 
| [32:13] | Jared said that he made a buy. | 杰瑞德说他做了笔交易 | 
| [32:15] | Ben, what if Zeke is using again? | 本 如果是泽克又开始吸毒了呢 | 
| [32:16] | What if he’s the one that I’m supposed to stop? | 会不会泽克才是我应该阻止的人 | 
| [32:19] | Go. Go. | 你快去吧 | 
| [33:10] | Mom! Dad’s home! | 妈妈 爸爸回来了 | 
| [33:26] | – Ben… – J-Just give me one second. | -本 -稍等我一下 | 
| [33:35] | Dad…what is it? | 爸爸 怎么回事 | 
| [33:37] | You’re…kind of freaking me out. | 你有点吓到我了 | 
| [33:42] | No secrets, remember? | 坦诚相待 还记得吗 | 
| [33:48] | According to the police report, | 根据警方的报告 | 
| [33:51] | Griffin was underwater for 82 hours and 8 minutes. | 格里芬在水下待了82小时8分钟 | 
| [33:55] | 828 8-2-8. | |
| [33:56] | That’s — That’s really weird. | 这确实很诡异 | 
| [33:58] | Hold on. According to the Medical Examiner’s report, | 等等 根据法医的报告 | 
| [34:01] | his death was exactly 82 hours and 8 minutes later. | 他的死亡时间是在82小时8分钟之后 | 
| [34:05] | So, the exact amount of time he was gone is the same… | 所以 他复活后死亡的时间 | 
| [34:12] | …the same exact amount of time… | 刚好与他复活的时长 | 
| [34:17] | …he was alive again. | 一模一样 | 
| [34:21] | No, that has to be a coincidence. | 不 这一定是巧合 | 
| [34:24] | – Right? – Just… | -是吧 -等等 | 
| [34:27] | Are you saying Griffin had some kind of… | 你的意思是 格里芬的复活存在某种 | 
| [34:32] | expiration date? | 有效期 | 
| [34:35] | What does that mean? | 意味着什么 | 
| [34:38] | Does that mean that you could have one, too? | 是不是意味着你们也有 | 
| [34:40] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [34:42] | No. Griffin was evil. | 不 格里芬是恶人 | 
| [34:43] | He was a criminal. | 他是个罪犯 | 
| [34:46] | Tell her, Ben. | 你告诉她 本 | 
| [34:48] | – Dad… – Okay. We were gone for 2,037 days… | -爸爸 -我们消失了2037天 | 
| [34:51] | Add that to our date of return… | 把天数加在我们回来的日期之后 | 
| [35:07] | June 2, 2024. | 2024年6月2日 | 
| [35:10] | How did you get that so fast? | 你怎么算得这么快 | 
| [35:11] | It’s been right in front of us all along. | 答案一直就在我们眼前 | 
| [35:15] | The peacock goddess Juno — June. | 孔雀女神朱诺 代表6月 | 
| [35:21] | The petrograph of the constellation Gemini, twins, | 双子座的岩石碑文 双胞胎 | 
| [35:24] | represents the number 2. | 代表数字二 | 
| [35:25] | June — June 2nd. | 6月 6月2日 | 
| [35:30] | H-Honey, those could be representative | 亲爱的 这些可以代表 | 
| [35:32] | – of any number of — – No, no, no. I’m not done. | -任何数字 -不不不 我还没说完 | 
| [35:39] | Cal’s dragon? | 卡尔做的龙 | 
| [35:40] | Like you said, a wooden dragon. | 如你所说 是个木制的龙 | 
| [35:45] | It’s a craft project. Art the Dragon — | 它只是个手工艺品 艺术龙 | 
| [35:47] | The year of the wood dragon in the Chinese zodiac? | 中国生肖中下一个龙年 | 
| [35:52] | 2024. | 2024年 | 
| [35:54] | I got the exact same date. | 我算出的日期也是这天 | 
| [35:58] | June 2, 2024. | 2024年6月2日 | 
| [36:04] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 | 
| [36:06] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:09] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:10] | I just — I just got you back. | 我才刚把你等回来 | 
| [36:12] | I ca– I can’t lose you. | 我…我不能失去你 | 
| [36:19] | We can’t tell Cal. | 我们不能告诉卡尔 | 
| [36:22] | He’s spent five years… | 他花了五年 | 
| [36:25] | waiting to die. | 等死 | 
| [36:28] | Please, just promise me you’re not gonna tell him. | 拜托 向我保证你们绝对不会告诉他 | 
| [36:30] | He can’t go through this again. It’s not fair. | 他不能再经历一次了 这不公平 | 
| [36:34] | It’s okay, Ollie. | 没关系 奥莉 | 
| [36:37] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [36:41] | I just…didn’t know how to tell you. | 我…只是不知道该怎么告诉你们 | 
| [36:51] | 本·斯通 2024年6月2日 卡尔·斯通 2024年6月2日 米凯拉·斯通 2024年6月2日 | |
| [37:10] | Hi, Doctor. | 你好 医生 | 
| [37:12] | Please, come in. | 请进 | 
| [37:13] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [37:16] | Have a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [37:22] | Come on, Zeke, pick up. | 拜托 泽克 快接 | 
| [37:34] | – What the hell? – Where is it? | -搞什么 -在哪里 | 
| [37:36] | – Where’s what? – The drugs. | -什么在哪里 -毒品 | 
| [37:40] | What are you talking about? I’m clean. | 你在说什么 我戒干净了 | 
| [37:41] | Yeah, sure you are. | 骗鬼呢 | 
| [37:48] | Maybe we should just… | 也许我们该 | 
| [37:50] | go. | 离开 | 
| [37:53] | Go where? | 去哪里 | 
| [37:56] | Back to that beach. | 回到海边 | 
| [38:00] | Jamaica? | 牙买加 | 
| [38:03] | Just… | 只要… | 
| [38:05] | be together. | 在一起 | 
| [38:08] | The four of us. | 我们四个 | 
| [38:16] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 | 
| [38:20] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [38:39] | Come on. It’s not like this day could get any worse. | 拜托 今天不能更糟了 | 
| [38:44] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [38:59] | That is amazing… | 真是太棒了 | 
| [39:02] | beyond amazing. | 棒得不得了 | 
| [39:06] | So, it’ll be the five of us, a new beginning. | 那就我们五个 新的开始 | 
| [39:13] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了 | 
| [39:16] | Not very. | 不太久 | 
| [39:18] | Six weeks, maybe. | 大概六周 | 
| [39:21] | So, right when the plane came…back… | 所以就是在飞机回来的时候 | 
| [39:31] | Or just before. | 或者在那之前 | 
| [39:37] | It could have been. | 有可能 | 
| [40:00] | – Clean and sober, huh? – I didn’t touch it. | -戒干净了是吧 -我没有碰过 | 
| [40:03] | Not one drop of that is gone. | 这里面一滴都没少 | 
| [40:04] | Yeah, no, you went straight for the hard stuff. | 是啊 你需要一些更猛的 | 
| [40:06] | I know you made a buy. | 我知道你买了东西 | 
| [40:07] | Where is it? Or did you use already? | 在哪里 还是说你已经用了 | 
| [40:09] | You want to blood test me? Go ahead. Do whatever you want. | 你想给我做血检吗 来吧 随你怎么做 | 
| [40:11] | That’s the last thing I want to be doing! | 我可没有兴趣这么做 | 
| [40:13] | I have a job, busted marriage, | 我还有工作 支离破碎的婚姻 | 
| [40:15] | and dealing with your crap is destroying everything! | 处理你的破事简直毁掉了一切 | 
| [40:17] | Then, why the hell are you here? | 那你为什么来这里 | 
| [40:19] | Because Michaela’s the most important person in my life. | 因为米凯拉是我人生中最重要的人 | 
| [40:23] | And you — I don’t know what your deal is. | 你…我不知道你到底怎么回事 | 
| [40:27] | But I want you out of here before she comes back. | 但是我希望你在她回来之前离开这里 | 
| [40:29] | That’s what you want! | 这是你想要的 | 
| [40:31] | You ever think Michaela might think differently, | 你有没有想过米凯拉可能不这样想 | 
| [40:32] | or is it always Jared knows best? | 还是说杰瑞德永远什么都知道 | 
| [40:34] | Here’s what I know — | 我只知道 | 
| [40:36] | Michaela and I, we’re meant to be together. | 我和米凯拉注定要在一起 | 
| [40:40] | Maybe, maybe not. | 也许 也许不是 | 
| [40:42] | Who? You? Huh? | 还有谁 你吗 | 
| [40:44] | A busted junkie? | 一个被抓包的瘾君子 | 
| [41:06] | Back off! | 滚开 | 
| [41:13] | Zeke…put the gun down. | 泽克 放下枪 | 
| [41:15] | This is what I bought! | 这就是我买的东西 | 
| [41:17] | To stop Griffin! To protect Michaela! | 为了阻止格里芬 为了保护米凯拉 | 
| [41:24] | Stop him. | 阻止他 | 
| [41:33] | Stop him. | 阻止他 | 
| [41:37] | Stop him. | 阻止他 |