| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 | 
| [00:03] | Save the passengers. | 拯救乘客 | 
| [00:04] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [00:05] | I just thought this would be something special | 我只是希望这个孩子会是个特殊的存在 | 
| [00:07] | to bring us all together | 当其他一切都不可确定时 | 
| [00:08] | when everything else is so scary. | 能让我们重新聚在一起 | 
| [00:11] | NSA, drop your weapon! | 国家安全局 放下武器 | 
| [00:16] | Somebody help me! | 快来人 救命 | 
| [00:18] | You’re Dr. Saanvi Bahl, right? | 你是萨尼·波尔医生吧 | 
| [00:19] | – I’m sorry. And you are…? – Troy Davis. | -对不起 你是 -特洛伊·戴维斯 | 
| [00:21] | Oncology lab tech. | 肿瘤实验室技术人员 | 
| [00:23] | I have an appointment… with a therapist. | 我约了心理医生 | 
| [00:25] | Michaela and I, we’re meant to be gether. | 我和米凯拉注定要在一起 | 
| [00:30] | Back off! | 滚开 | 
| [00:32] | – Where’s Zeke? – NYPD’s looking for him. | -泽克呢 -纽约警局在找他 | 
| [00:34] | I’m here to ask you to call off the hunt. | 我来是想请求你取消追捕 | 
| [00:37] | – It was an accident. – You got shot, | -那是个意外 -你中枪了 | 
| [00:39] | and your new boyfriend ran off. | 你的新男朋友跑路了 | 
| [00:40] | The Callings said you guys are gonna die! | 呼召说你们都会死 | 
| [00:42] | You need to be with Michaela. | 你要和米凯拉在一起 | 
| [00:43] | She doesn’t have much time. And neither do you. | 她时间不多了 你也是 | 
| [00:45] | He’s never gonna know about his Death Date. | 他永远也不会知道他的死期了 | 
| [00:47] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 | 
| [00:47] | We have to make it possible for him to come home. | 我们得让他能够回来 | 
| [00:49] | I didn’t mean to hurt you, and I did. | 我无心伤害你 却让你受了伤 | 
| [00:50] | What happens the next time I get a Calling? | 那下次我再收到呼召时会怎样 | 
| [00:52] | This is what I need to do — own up to my actions. | 我需要这么做 对我的行为负责 | 
| [00:54] | Zeke turned himself in. | 泽克自首了 | 
| [00:56] | He knows he’s guilty. | 他知道自己有罪 | 
| [00:59] | You’re not the only one who can come back from the dead. | 不是只有你能起死回生 | 
| [01:15] | We got to clear the airway. Let’s get him onto an I.V. | 我们得清除气道异物 给他上静脉注射 | 
| [01:19] | Please step back, ma’am. | 请退后 女士 | 
| [01:25] | Excuse me, is that — Is that Vance? How bad is it? | 打扰一下 那是万斯吗 情况有多严重 | 
| [01:27] | Can you just tell me how bad it is, please? | 能告诉我他的情况如何吗 拜托了 | 
| [01:42] | You okay, sir? | 你还好吗 长官 | 
| [01:45] | My arm hurts like hell, but I’ll live, | 我的手臂疼得要命 但我死不了 | 
| [01:47] | thanks to you pulling me out of there. | 多亏你把我从那里拖出来 | 
| [01:48] | Sir, we need to get you to a hospital. | 长官 我们得送你去医院 | 
| [01:50] | No, people inside our own government | 不行 我们政府内部的人 | 
| [01:53] | were willing to kill me. | 很想杀了我 | 
| [01:55] | If I’m gonna take them down, | 如果要扳倒他们 | 
| [01:56] | I want them to think they succeeded. | 我想让他们认为自己成功了 | 
| [01:59] | You know the drill. | 你知道该怎么做 | 
| [02:01] | The world needs to think I’m dead. | 这个世界需要知道我死了 | 
| [02:04] | Well, I was convinced. | 反正我是信了 | 
| [02:05] | The whole world was. | 整个世界都信了 | 
| [02:07] | You would have loved your funeral… | 你肯定喜欢你的葬礼 | 
| [02:09] | Bobby. | 鲍比 | 
| [02:10] | Well, I’m sorry I couldn’t tell the truth to you — | 抱歉无法告诉你实情 | 
| [02:14] | well, both of you, | 好吧 你们两个 | 
| [02:15] | but no one knows except my guys, my wife, | 但除了我的手下和我妻子没人知道 | 
| [02:18] | and now the two of you. | 现在又多了你们俩 | 
| [02:20] | You want to bring her up to speed, or should I? | 你来告诉她目前情况吗 还是我来 | 
| [02:22] | Well, I wasn’t planning to see you | 在知道少校的身份前 | 
| [02:24] | until I knew who the Major was, but your bloodhound brother | 我本来不打算见你们 但你的警犬哥哥 | 
| [02:26] | accelerated our little reunion. | 加快了我们小型团聚的速度 | 
| [02:28] | Yeah, well, that’s our Ben for you. | 没错 我们家本就是这样 | 
| [02:30] | So far, I’ve identified a-a black ops financial pipeline | 目前 我查到一处秘密的财务渠道 | 
| [02:34] | that appears to be funding a shadow 828 investigation. | 似乎在为828航班的暗中调查提供资金 | 
| [02:39] | Suffice it to say, I’ve been following the money. | 这么说吧 我一直在追踪那些资金 | 
| [02:41] | And in the past week, that money has doubled. | 过去一周 那笔资金多了一倍 | 
| [02:44] | Why? What’s the Major planning? | 什么原因 少校在计划什么 | 
| [02:46] | Well, that’s why I asked you here. | 这正是我叫你们来这里的原因 | 
| [02:47] | I was hoping one of you could tell me. | 我希望你们有人能告诉我 | 
| [02:50] | A budget spike like that had to be the response to something. | 这种预算激增肯定是因为发生了什么 | 
| [02:54] | Did anything significant happen | 这周828航班的乘客们 | 
| [02:56] | to the 828 passengers this week? | 发生了什么重大的事吗 | 
| [02:58] | Hmm, not that we know of. | 据我们所知没有 | 
| [03:00] | You want me to do some poking around? | 你想让我打探一下吗 | 
| [03:02] | Stone, the last time you poked around, | 斯通 你上次打探 | 
| [03:04] | you ended up in the back of a van | 结果进了厢式货车后部 | 
| [03:05] | with a hood over your head. | 头上被罩了面罩 | 
| [03:06] | Right. Yeah. I’ll leave the espionage to you. | 对 没错 那我就把间谍工作留给你 | 
| [03:10] | But I have been connecting with | 但我每天都在 | 
| [03:11] | more and more passengers every day. | 和越来越多的乘客联系 | 
| [03:12] | In fact, I’ve got a meeting in an hour with an 828er. | 事实上 一小时内我就要见一名828的乘客 | 
| [03:16] | He’s a freshman at Astoria. | 他是阿斯托利亚大学的大一新生 | 
| [03:17] | He called me twice yesterday. | 他昨天给我打了两次电话 | 
| [03:20] | Seems like he’s got something to tell me. | 似乎有事情要告诉我 | 
| [03:22] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [03:23] | ‘Cause after all this is over, I can stop being dead, | 因为在这一切结束之后 我就能不用再死了 | 
| [03:25] | and I would really like you all to live. | 我真的很希望像你们一样死而复生 | 
| [03:29] | And maybe we can get to the bottom | 也许我们就能彻底追查 | 
| [03:31] | of where the hell you all went for 5 1/2 years. | 这5年半你们究竟去了哪儿 | 
| [03:51] | TJ TJ. | |
| [03:54] | Thanks for meeting me on campus. | 感谢能在校园见我 | 
| [03:55] | No problem. | 别客气 | 
| [03:57] | I’d forgotten how quiet a campus gets between sessions. | 我都忘记校园放假期间有多安静了 | 
| [04:01] | I used to be a professor. | 我过去是个教授 | 
| [04:03] | You don’t teach anymore? | 你现在不教书了吗 | 
| [04:05] | No, I’m trying, | 不 我也在找工作 | 
| [04:07] | but with all the attention and suspicion, | 不过这么多关注和怀疑 | 
| [04:10] | the opportunities just haven’t been there. | 没什么合适的机会 | 
| [04:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [04:13] | 828 changed my life a lot. | 828航班改变了我的生活 | 
| [04:17] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [04:20] | It changed everything for me. | 改变了我的一切 | 
| [04:22] | I used to love it here. | 我以前很喜欢学校 | 
| [04:24] | Did well in my classes, | 在班里名列前茅 | 
| [04:25] | joined the cross country team, the Latin club. | 参加全国越野赛 拉丁语社团 | 
| [04:28] | I was in it. | 享受其中 | 
| [04:30] | And my mom was proud… | 而且我妈妈为我骄傲 | 
| [04:33] | which made me proud. | 那也让我感到自豪 | 
| [04:35] | And then you went to Jamaica. | 然后去了牙买加 | 
| [04:42] | You know, this was probably a mistake. | 这也许是个错误 | 
| [04:44] | I’m sorry that I bothered you. | 我很抱歉打扰了你 | 
| [04:45] | TJ Tj. | |
| [04:47] | Listen, you asked me here for a reason. | 听着 你叫我来是事出有因 | 
| [04:58] | Is it because you’re seeing things? | 是因为你看见幻象了吗 | 
| [05:02] | Hearing things, maybe? | 也许是幻听 | 
| [05:05] | Both. | 都有 | 
| [05:07] | And they’ve gotten… | 而且那些变得 | 
| [05:10] | Hey, it’s okay. You can talk to me about this. | 没事的 你可以跟我说这些 | 
| [05:12] | I-I get them, too. A lot of us do. | 我也有 我们很多人都有 | 
| [05:16] | “Callings.” | 我们称其为”呼召” | 
| [05:18] | Sometimes they can be pretty terrifying. | 有时候呼召很可怕 | 
| [05:22] | Like seeing your own death? | 比如看见自己的死亡吗 | 
| [05:26] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [05:28] | Yeah, like that. | 没错 就像那样 | 
| [05:30] | This morning, I had a vision | 今天早上 我看到了 | 
| [05:31] | of being inside my own grave. | 在自己的坟墓里 | 
| [05:34] | You think it’s a Death Date Calling? | 你觉得这是个死期呼召吗 | 
| [05:37] | You still thinking | 你还在想 | 
| [05:37] | about the “Save the passengers” Calling? | 关于”拯救乘客”的呼召吗 | 
| [05:41] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 | 
| [05:43] | It felt like the plane was crashing. | 感觉飞机在坠毁 | 
| [05:45] | So maybe it’s showing us how we’re gonna die? | 所以也许它在说我们会怎么死吗 | 
| [05:51] | Well, your dad seems to think | 你爸爸似乎认为 | 
| [05:53] | that it’s about saving the passengers before the Death Date. | 这是要我们在死期前拯救乘客 | 
| [06:00] | It felt more urgent than that, didn’t it? | 但这个感觉更紧急 对吧 | 
| [06:01] | I know. We have to talk to Zeke. | 我知道 我们得跟泽克谈谈 | 
| [06:03] | He was on the plane in our Calling, | 他出现在我们呼召中的飞机上 | 
| [06:05] | even though he wasn’t in real life. | 尽管现实生活中他不在 | 
| [06:07] | – That means something. – Yeah, I know. | -那肯定有含义 -对 我知道 | 
| [06:09] | Well, once he’s out on bail, we can talk to him. | 一旦他保释了 我们就能跟他谈谈了 | 
| [06:11] | – He had the same Calling, so — – He didn’t. | -他也收到了同样的呼召 所以 -他没有 | 
| [06:15] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [06:16] | In the Calling, he couldn’t hear us or see us, | 在呼召里 他听不见也看不到我们 | 
| [06:19] | and neither could anyone else. | 其他人也是 | 
| [06:20] | We have to save him, | 我们得救他 | 
| [06:21] | just like we have to save the rest of the passengers. | 就像我们得去救其他乘客一样 | 
| [06:23] | Okay, I’m gonna try again | 好吧 我会再去试试 | 
| [06:25] | to talk to him, alright? | 看能否和他谈谈 好吗 | 
| [06:28] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [06:29] | I’m gonna miss having you live with us, Auntie Mick. | 我会想念你住在这里的 小米姑姑 | 
| [06:32] | Well, I’m gonna miss stealing your waffles, buddy, | 我会想念偷吃你的华夫饼的 小家伙 | 
| [06:34] | but I got to go back to my apartment. | 但我得回自己的公寓 | 
| [06:36] | It’s time. | 是时候了 | 
| [06:48] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [06:50] | Once we know, we can’t un-know. | 一旦我们知道 就无法回头了 | 
| [06:54] | It’s gonna be okay, no matter what. | 会没事的 无论如何 | 
| [07:01] | – Paternity, right? – Yeah. | -亲子测试 对吧 -对 | 
| [07:04] | So, we just need to get a single vial of blood | 我只需要抽一小管血 | 
| [07:07] | and then I’ll swab your cheek | 然后用棉签擦拭你的口腔 | 
| [07:09] | and we’ll send them both to the lab | 一起送去化验室 | 
| [07:10] | and we should have results back within one to two days. | 然后大概一两天就能有结果 | 
| [07:13] | Great. | 好极了 | 
| [07:15] | – Are you afraid of needles? – No. | -你怕针头吗 -不怕 | 
| [07:20] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [07:24] | Who…? | 是谁… | 
| [07:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [07:28] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [07:31] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 | 
| [07:32] | Stop! | 停下 | 
| [07:34] | – Grace! – I’m — I’m sorry, we have to go! | -格蕾丝 -对不起 我们得走了 | 
| [07:37] | Wait, you — you — you — you can’t — you can’t just — | 等等 你 你们不能 你们不能就这样 | 
| [07:38] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [07:41] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [07:42] | Honey, are you okay? What just happened? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 怎么回事 | 
| [07:46] | I just h-heard my own voice, | 我刚听到我自己的声音 | 
| [07:49] | over and over, | 一遍又一遍 | 
| [07:51] | telling me to stop. | 让我停下 | 
| [07:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [07:58] | You just had a Calling. | 你刚收到一个呼召 | 
| [08:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [08:11] | How could I have a Calling? | 我怎么会收到呼召呢 | 
| [08:14] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 一点也没道理 | 
| [08:15] | I wasn’t — I wasn’t on the plane. | 我都 我都没在飞机上 | 
| [08:20] | But I was. | 但我在 | 
| [08:22] | That still doesn’t explain… | 那还是没法解释… | 
| [08:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [08:33] | The pregnancy. | 是怀孕 | 
| [08:34] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才解释得通 | 
| [08:38] | So… | 那… | 
| [08:40] | that would mean… | 那就是说… | 
| [08:44] | it’s your baby. | 孩子是你的 | 
| [08:46] | It sure seems that way. | 应该是这样 | 
| [08:52] | God, Ben, it’s your baby. | 我的天 本 孩子是你的 | 
| [09:04] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [09:05] | Let’s get you home. | 我们回家 | 
| [09:08] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [09:14] | That inmate is refusing visitors. | 此犯人拒绝会见访客 | 
| [09:16] | Ezekiel Landon? | 伊齐基尔·兰德勒 | 
| [09:19] | Can you try again? | 你能再看一下吗 | 
| [09:20] | That inmate’s refusing visitors. | 此犯人拒绝会见访客 | 
| [09:22] | Uh, does this help? | 这个有用吗 | 
| [09:23] | Sure, assuming the ADA sent you, | 当然了 前提包括是助理检察官派你来的 | 
| [09:25] | advised the inmate’s lawyer, and you have a case number. | 已经知会犯人的律师 而且你有案件号码 | 
| [09:28] | No, I’m not officially on the case, | 不 我并非正式负责这个案子 | 
| [09:29] | but I’m an interested party. | 但我是相关人员 | 
| [09:30] | I’m a friend of his. You… | 我是他的朋友 你… | 
| [09:32] | Next. | 下一位 | 
| [09:33] | Thank you. Have a good day. | 谢谢 祝你愉快 | 
| [09:40] | Wycoff and Holland, look into the automobile theft | 威科夫和霍兰德 你们负责克拉克拖车公司 | 
| [09:43] | – at Clark Towing. – I got it. | -那起汽车盗窃案 -明白 | 
| [09:44] | And, Raines, your warrants came through | 雷恩斯 15大街的突查 | 
| [09:47] | on the 15th Avenue bust. | 你的搜查令下来了 | 
| [09:50] | And of course, welcome, Detective Stone, | 当然还有 欢迎斯通警探 | 
| [09:53] | back from medical leave. | 从病假中复职 | 
| [10:01] | Okay, let’s get to it. | 大家干活吧 | 
| [10:03] | Detective Stone. Hi. | 斯通警探 你好 | 
| [10:05] | – Hi. – Drea Mikami. | -你好 -德丽雅·密卡米 | 
| [10:06] | I just want to say it’s such an honor to meet you. | 我想过来和您说 认识您非常荣幸 | 
| [10:08] | Your conviction record is almost too good to be true. | 你的定罪率简直高得不真实了 | 
| [10:11] | I was wondering, maybe, | 我在想 也许 | 
| [10:12] | if you had a second, we could sit down, | 如果你有时间 我们可以坐下来 | 
| [10:13] | and I could pick your brain about how you — | 我向你请教你是怎么… | 
| [10:15] | Um, Mikami, do you mind? | 密卡米 你介意吗 | 
| [10:17] | Uh, kind of. Yeah. | 多少有点 对 | 
| [10:19] | Detective Stone, I see you’ve met your new partner, | 斯通警探 看来你已经见过你的新搭档 | 
| [10:20] | Detective Mikami. | 密卡米警探了 | 
| [10:24] | Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [10:25] | – Captain. Captain. – Wow, this is — This is great. | -警监 警监 -这… 太好了 | 
| [10:27] | Yeah, give — one sec. | 等… 等一下 | 
| [10:28] | Uh, Captain? | 警监 | 
| [10:30] | Detective Stone and I — we used to be partners. | 斯通警探和我 我们以前是搭档 | 
| [10:32] | Yeah, and that partnership triggered a lot | 对 这个搭档关系招来了很多 | 
| [10:34] | of internal investigations | 总部的内部调查 | 
| [10:35] | and unwanted attention from One PP. | 还有不必要的关注 | 
| [10:37] | So now I’m in charge, | 既然现在我是负责人 | 
| [10:38] | and Detective Stone has a new partner. | 那斯通警探就得有个新搭档 | 
| [10:41] | Don’t start sleeping with this one. | 别和这个上床了 | 
| [10:47] | You know this is not gonna work. | 你知道这样不行 | 
| [10:49] | You need me to have your back here. | 你需要我在这帮你呢 | 
| [10:51] | You know what? Actually, I think I just need you to let this go. | 实际上 我想我需要你放手 | 
| [10:54] | Maybe it’s for the best. Clean break. | 也许这样对大家都好 一刀两断 | 
| [11:02] | Definitely need this nap. | 我太需要这个午觉了 | 
| [11:04] | I forgot how exhausting it is to make a new human. | 我都忘了孕育新生命有多累了 | 
| [11:06] | Well, I am a big fan of your work. | 我对你的成果崇拜的不得了 | 
| [11:09] | We should still confirm. | 我们还得要确认一下 | 
| [11:10] | I’ll go see Saanvi as soon as I’m up. | 我一起来就去找萨尼 | 
| [11:16] | It’s that kid TJ, | 是那个TJ | 
| [11:18] | the one that had the Death Date Calling. | 收到死期呼召的学生 | 
| [11:19] | TJ·莫里森 你现在能过来找我吗 未接来电 | |
| [11:19] | I was supposed to meet him again tomorrow, but… | 我本来约了明天见他 但… | 
| [11:23] | Yeah. Go. | 去吧 | 
| [11:24] | Alright. | 好吧 | 
| [11:31] | TJ TJ? | |
| [11:33] | TJ TJ?! | |
| [11:34] | Ben? | 本 | 
| [11:37] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [11:38] | I didn’t want to call the police. | 我不想报警 | 
| [11:39] | Alright, what is it? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 | 
| [11:41] | It wasn’t me I saw in the grave. | 我在坟墓里看见的不是我 | 
| [11:43] | – What? – It wasn’t me. | -什么 -死的不是我 | 
| [11:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [11:55] | Oh, my God, TJ, what happened? | 我的天 TJ 什么情况 | 
| [11:56] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [11:57] | I was trying to follow the Calling, | 今天早上我们谈过之后 | 
| [11:58] | to see if I could make any more sense of it | 我是想寻着那呼召 | 
| [11:59] | after we talked this morning. | 看是否能把事情搞清楚 | 
| [12:01] | A-And it brought you here? | 它把你带到这了 | 
| [12:03] | And I just started digging. | 然后我就开始挖了 | 
| [12:06] | God. What do I do? | 老天啊 我该怎么办 | 
| [12:12] | Apparently, the Calling only trusts you to take my blood. | 很明显 呼召只信任你来为我采血 | 
| [12:15] | This changes everything I thought I knew. | 这颠覆了我以为我了解的一切 | 
| [12:18] | Scientifically speaking, Callings have now been | 从科学角度来说 呼召现在会 | 
| [12:21] | transferred genetically through the baby. | 通过基因转移到孩子身上 | 
| [12:24] | So, if it is Ben’s baby… | 所以如果是本的孩子 | 
| [12:30] | will the Death Date also transfer? | 死期也会转移吗 | 
| [12:35] | We have no proof of that… | 我们没有证据支持这个说法… | 
| [12:38] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [12:46] | Detective Vasquez, 129th. | 瓦斯克斯警探 129区 | 
| [12:48] | Catch me up. | 跟我讲讲最新进展 | 
| [12:49] | You are looking at late teens, early 20s. | 你所看到的死者是青少年 不到二十岁 | 
| [12:53] | Rigor is abating, | 尸体已经柔软 | 
| [12:54] | suggesting that she’s been dead at least 36 hours. | 表明她的死亡时间至少36小时 | 
| [12:58] | Blunt force trauma and suffocation. | 钝器击伤以及窒息 | 
| [13:01] | We found a student key card in her pocket. | 我们在她口袋里找到了一张学生钥匙卡 | 
| [13:05] | Campus security is going to run it for an I.D. | 学校的安保人员正在查明身份 | 
| [13:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [13:11] | You’re campus security, right? | 你是学校安保 对吗 | 
| [13:12] | I want to know every time and place that key card | 我想知道这张学生卡在这周内 | 
| [13:14] | was used this week. | 何时何地被使用过 | 
| [13:15] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [13:19] | Jared, I called 911. | 杰瑞德 我打了911 | 
| [13:20] | How’d you get put on this? | 你是怎么接手这个案子的 | 
| [13:21] | Oh, I saw your name as a reporting witness. | 我在目击者名单中看到了你 | 
| [13:24] | I thought I should just come check it out. | 我想我应该过来看看 | 
| [13:26] | Uh, this is TJ. | 这是TJ | 
| [13:29] | He was on 828, and he… | 他也在828航班上 而且他… | 
| [13:31] | found the body. | 他发现了尸体 | 
| [13:33] | Oh. How, exactly? | 具体是怎么发现的 | 
| [13:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [13:37] | He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 | 
| [13:40] | Well, I was walking, and, I don’t know, | 我在散步 然后 我也不知道 | 
| [13:43] | I just had a feeling. | 我有了种感觉 | 
| [13:44] | So I started digging, and I found her. | 所以我开始挖掘 然后找到了她 | 
| [13:47] | I know how crazy that must sound. | 我知道听起来很疯狂 | 
| [13:51] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你说两句吗 | 
| [13:58] | So, he’s saying that a Calling | 他说是他听到的呼召 | 
| [14:00] | he had led him here, and you believe him? | 指引他来到了这里 而你相信他 | 
| [14:02] | Yeah, how else could he have found the girl’s body? | 是啊 不然他怎么能找到这女孩的尸体 | 
| [14:04] | He could have found her by putting her there. | 可能尸体就是他藏在这的 | 
| [14:06] | Come on, Jared. You think he killed her? | 拜托 杰瑞德 你觉得他是凶手吗 | 
| [14:09] | Look, I don’t think anything, Ben. | 我没什么想法 本 | 
| [14:10] | I’m gathering the facts, okay? | 我在收集证据 好吗 | 
| [14:12] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 | 
| [14:23] | You’re a better cop than a criminal. | 你当罪犯可没有当警察好 | 
| [14:24] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 | 
| [14:25] | You swiped that file off Vasquez’s desk. | 你从瓦斯克斯的桌子上拿走了文件 | 
| [14:28] | – Is that his court docket? – Yep. | -这是他的法庭备审案件目录吗 -是的 | 
| [14:30] | Are you and Vasquez in some kind of detente I need to know about? | 你和瓦斯克斯的关系缓和点了吗 我需要知道吗 | 
| [14:33] | Uh, need to? No. | 需要知道吗 没有 | 
| [14:35] | 被告姓名 伊齐基尔·兰德勒 罪名 严重伤害罪 | |
| [14:35] | Got it. | 明白了 | 
| [14:37] | 时间 2月28日 下午3点 分配人 瓦斯克斯警探 | |
| [14:38] | My last partner retired. | 我上一个搭档退休了 | 
| [14:39] | Aviera. Good guy, but super old-school. | 阿维拉 是个好人 但很老派 | 
| [14:42] | How did Aviera feel about being paired with a rich kid? | 和有钱的人一起搭档 阿维拉有什么感觉 | 
| [14:46] | Where’d that come from? | 这话怎么讲 | 
| [14:47] | That watch is three months’ salary, | 你戴的表值三个月的工资 | 
| [14:48] | you say things like “Detente”, | 你会说”缓和”这种词 | 
| [14:49] | and you have a photo on your desk of a horse — | 你的桌子上有一匹马的照片 | 
| [14:52] | English saddle, not Western. | 英国马鞍 不是西方的 | 
| [14:53] | So, yeah, you’re moneybags. | 没错 你是个富翁 | 
| [14:54] | Okay, not me, exactly, | 其实不是我 | 
| [14:55] | but my mom kind of killed it on Wall Street. | 我妈妈在华尔街风生水起 | 
| [14:58] | I’m guessing this isn’t quite the trajectory she had in mind for you. | 我猜这不是她为你规划的人生道路 | 
| [15:00] | Being a cop? | 当警察吗 | 
| [15:02] | No. But I love it. | 确实不是 但我很喜欢 | 
| [15:04] | And I want to learn from the best. | 而我想跟最厉害的人学习 | 
| [15:05] | So maybe lesson one | 所以第一课或许就是 | 
| [15:06] | is why you read arraignments so carefully? | 你为什么要这么认真地读传讯记录 | 
| [15:08] | Lesson one is this. | 第一课 | 
| [15:10] | What is the foundation of any good partnership? | 良好搭档关系的基础是什么 | 
| [15:12] | – Trust. – Great. | -信任 -很好 | 
| [15:13] | So, you can trust me not to tell anyone | 你可以相信我不会告诉任何人 | 
| [15:15] | about your Upper Eastside past. | 你是上东区[华尔街所在地]的富家小姐 | 
| [15:16] | Tribeca. Deal. What do I do? | 是翠贝卡区 成交 要我做什么 | 
| [15:19] | Cover for me while I deal with something. | 我处理事情的时候 替我打掩护 | 
| [15:21] | Go. I’ll return the contraband. | 去吧 我把”走私货”退回去 | 
| [15:36] | These are some serious books. | 这些是很正经的书 | 
| [15:37] | Yeah. SAT prep. | 是的 高考预科材料 | 
| [15:39] | I’m starting to realize exactly how much I don’t know. | 我发现了我有很多不知道的知识 | 
| [15:42] | Not all answers can be found in books. | 不是所有答案都能从书中找到的 | 
| [15:44] | Here. Hang on to this. | 给你 拿着这个吧 | 
| [15:46] | 感到失落吗 从你的社区里找到答案 | |
| [15:49] | I love your jacket, by the way. | 顺便一说 我喜欢你的夹克 | 
| [15:51] | Olive? | 奥莉芙 | 
| [15:55] | Who was that? | 那是谁 | 
| [15:57] | I don’t know. | 我不认识 | 
| [15:59] | Oh, no, honey. | 不 宝贝 | 
| [16:02] | We can’t be talking to Believers. | 我们不能跟信徒们说话 | 
| [16:03] | No, mom, she’s super nice. I dropped my book. | 不是 妈妈 她很好心 我的书掉了 | 
| [16:05] | Sweetie, we have to be really careful. | 宝贝 我们得格外小心 | 
| [16:07] | If they find out there’s an 828 baby — | 如果他们知道有个828航班宝宝 | 
| [16:08] | If it is an 828 baby. | 前提得是828航班宝宝 | 
| [16:12] | – It is. – Wait. Wait. | -是的 -等等 等等 | 
| [16:16] | So, I-it is dad’s baby? | 那就是说是爸爸的孩子 | 
| [16:18] | – You took the paternity test. – Yeah. | -你们做了亲子鉴定 -是的 | 
| [16:20] | I mean, not exactly, but, yeah, it’s dad’s. | 不完全是 但确实是爸爸的 | 
| [16:25] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 | 
| [16:26] | I’m — How do you know, then? | 我 那你们怎么知道是 | 
| [16:34] | I had a Calling. | 我听到了呼召 | 
| [16:35] | What? Wait? How — How is that even…? | 什么 等等 那怎么 | 
| [16:37] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:39] | Something to do with the pregnancy. | 可能跟怀孕有关 | 
| [16:41] | Sweetie, this is — this is great news. | 宝贝 这是好消息 | 
| [16:44] | We can all be one family, just like we’d hoped. | 我们就还是一家人 跟我们希望的一样 | 
| [16:49] | Not really. | 不算是 | 
| [16:52] | Now I’m the only one. | 现在就我不一样 | 
| [17:01] | Olive. | 奥莉芙 | 
| [17:04] | All rise. | 全体起立 | 
| [17:18] | Ezekiel Landon, you are charged | 伊齐基尔·兰德勒 你被指控 | 
| [17:20] | with one count of reckless endangerment of human life… | 严重危害他人生命罪名 | 
| [17:21] | Where’s his lawyer? | 他的律师在哪 | 
| [17:22] | I have no idea. He won’t talk to me. | 我不知道 他不跟我说话 | 
| [17:26] | Yeah, me, neither. | 他也不跟我说话 | 
| [17:27] | I can’t lose him again. | 我不能再失去他了 | 
| [17:29] | What if I can’t afford the bail? | 我要是付不起保释金怎么办 | 
| [17:31] | We’re gonna get the money. | 我们会想办法的 | 
| [17:31] | One count of assault in the first degree. | 以及一级伤害罪 | 
| [17:34] | And you wish to defend yourself? | 你想为自己辩护 | 
| [17:37] | I do. Can I make a statement? | 是的 我可以说话吗 | 
| [17:39] | Go ahead. | 请说 | 
| [17:42] | Your Honor, I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life, | 法官阁下 我一生中犯过很多错误 | 
| [17:45] | and I’ve hurt people, good, decent people | 我伤害过别人 善良正直的人 | 
| [17:49] | whose only flaw was believing in me. | 他们唯一的过错就是相信了我 | 
| [17:53] | I hurt my little sister, my parents, | 我伤害过我妹妹 我父母 | 
| [17:56] | and I hurt someone — | 还有一个 | 
| [17:59] | someone I never wanted to hurt. | 我不想伤害的人 | 
| [18:07] | I don’t want to spend the time I have left fighting these charges | 我不想把仅剩的时间浪费在否认这些指控上 | 
| [18:09] | and dragging out the pain for those I care about. | 不想把痛苦留给我在乎的人 | 
| [18:11] | What are you doing? Stop. | 你在做什么 不要说了 | 
| [18:12] | As to the count of assault in the first degree, | 对于一级伤害罪的指控 | 
| [18:14] | I plead guilty. | 我认罪 | 
| [18:15] | Zeke, stop! No, you can fight this! | 泽克 不要说了 不要 你可以争取的 | 
| [18:17] | – Your Honor, it was an accident. – Order in the court! | -法官阁下 那是个意外 -法庭秩序 | 
| [18:19] | Zeke, you can fight this! It was an accident! | 泽克 你可以争取的 那是个意外 | 
| [18:21] | No! Zeke! | 不要 泽克 | 
| [18:22] | As to the count of illegal possession of a firearm… | 对于非法持有枪支的指控 | 
| [18:22] | No, no, no, Zeke! | 不不不 泽克 | 
| [18:24] | – Zeke, stop! … – I plead guilty. | -泽克 不要说了 -我认罪 | 
| [18:25] | What are you doing? You can fight this. | 你在做什么 你可以争取的 | 
| [18:27] | As to the count of fleeing the scene of a crime, I plead guilty. | 对于逃离犯罪现场的指控 我认罪 | 
| [18:27] | It was an accident. Your Honor, it was an accident. | 那是个意外 法官 那是意外 | 
| [18:29] | None — None of it was supposed to happen! | 这一些都不该发生的 | 
| [18:31] | As to the count of reckless endangerment of human life… | 对于严重伤害他人生命的指控 | 
| [18:39] | I plead guilty. | 我认罪 | 
| [18:48] | – How are you holding up? – Yeah, I’ve been better. | -你怎么样了 -我好多了 | 
| [18:51] | I just can’t believe Zeke pled guilty to… | 我真是不敢相信泽克认罪了 | 
| [18:55] | How’s Grace? | 格蕾丝怎么样 | 
| [18:57] | Taking it easy. | 在慢慢接受 | 
| [18:58] | She’s still thrown by the whole getting a Calling thing. | 她还不太明白这整个呼召的事 | 
| [19:01] | I can’t wrap my head around that. | 我没办法理解 | 
| [19:02] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 | 
| [19:04] | I feel like we say that a lot. | 我觉得我们经常这么说 | 
| [19:05] | It’s true. | 确实 | 
| [19:08] | Is that him? | 就是他吧 | 
| [19:11] | Hi, I’m, uh, Michaela. You must be TJ. | 你好 我是米凯拉 你一定是TJ | 
| [19:15] | I hear Detective Vasquez brought you in for a follow-up. | 我听说瓦斯克斯警探带你来做进一步调查 | 
| [19:17] | Though he’s kept us waiting long enough. | 不过他让我们等了很久 | 
| [19:19] | It’s fine. | 没关系 | 
| [19:20] | TJ’s a glutton for punishment. | TJ是个自虐狂 | 
| [19:22] | He’s a cross-country runner who studies Latin. | 他是名学习拉丁语的越野运动员 | 
| [19:26] | My office, Detective. | 到我办公室来 警探 | 
| [19:29] | What’s that about? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [19:30] | Um, probably my unscheduled appearance at Zeke’s arraignment. | 可能是我擅自去了泽克的传讯 | 
| [19:36] | You don’t have to wait with me. | 你不必跟我一起等 | 
| [19:38] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [19:39] | If you’re here, I’m here. | 你在这里 我就陪你在这 | 
| [19:42] | The question is… do you want to stay? | 问题是你想留下来吗 | 
| [19:47] | I want to see it through. | 我想搞明白 | 
| [19:49] | I mean, there’s got to be a reason why I got this Calling, right? | 我收到呼召肯定有原因 对吧 | 
| [19:52] | Why it was sent to me and not you or your sister? | 为什么是我 而不是你或你妹妹 | 
| [19:55] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 可能吧 | 
| [19:56] | We still haven’t figured out exactly how it works. | 我们还没搞清楚它是怎么运作的 | 
| [20:00] | Well, at least you have each other. | 至少你们能彼此照应 | 
| [20:05] | Just like me with my mom. | 就像我和我妈妈 | 
| [20:07] | She was cool. | 她很酷 | 
| [20:09] | More like a best friend, you know? | 更像是个挚友 你知道吗 | 
| [20:11] | If your best friend constantly makes you eat salmon | 如果你的挚友会一直让你吃三文鱼 | 
| [20:13] | and listen to Madonna. | 并听麦当娜的歌 | 
| [20:16] | Sounds like you guys were close. | 听起来你们关系很好 | 
| [20:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [20:23] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 | 
| [20:30] | When the plane went missing, um, | 当飞机失踪后 | 
| [20:34] | she must have felt like | 她肯定感觉 | 
| [20:35] | she didn’t have anything left to live for. | 没有活下去的意义了 | 
| [20:39] | And she OD’d on sleeping pills a month later. | 所以一个月后她服用大量安眠药自杀了 | 
| [20:46] | Oh, TJ, I’m so sorry. | TJ 我真遗憾 | 
| [20:53] | My mom died when we were gone, too. | 我妈也在我们失踪期间去世了 | 
| [21:01] | While I was gone, the school emptied my dorm room, | 我失踪后 学校清空了我的宿舍 | 
| [21:06] | and my mom’s landlord tossed her stuff. | 我妈的房东也把她的东西都扔了 | 
| [21:10] | So I don’t have anything. | 所以我什么也没了 | 
| [21:13] | Not even a photo of her. | 连她的照片都没有 | 
| [21:25] | Hi, excuse me. I need access to a DNA Sequencer. | 打扰了 我需要使用基因测序机 | 
| [21:28] | Dr. Bahl! | 波尔医生 | 
| [21:29] | Troy Davis, remember? | 我是特洛伊·戴维斯 记得吗 | 
| [21:31] | I tightened up the beard a little. | 我长了些胡子 | 
| [21:33] | Yes. Hi. Right. | 记得 你好 | 
| [21:34] | How are you doing? You know what? | 你怎么样 知道吗 | 
| [21:35] | I think I left my I.D. in my office. | 我想我把名牌留在办公室了 | 
| [21:37] | Don’t worry. I can vouch. | 别担心 我为你担保 | 
| [21:38] | Y-You need a DNA Sequencer. | 你需要一个基因测序机 | 
| [21:40] | What do you need it for? | 你要用它干什么 | 
| [21:42] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的事吗 | 
| [21:43] | I would love to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 | 
| [21:44] | Oh, it’s just a theory that I’m working up. | 只是我在研究的一个理论 | 
| [21:48] | Is it about that blood marker? | 是关于那个血液标记吗 | 
| [21:51] | From your pediatric patient? | 你的那个儿科病人 | 
| [21:55] | I’ll just put down “Research.” | 我就写”研究”好了 | 
| [21:59] | And by the way, I would love to help. | 对了 我很乐意帮忙 | 
| [22:02] | Yeah, you mentioned that. | 嗯 你之前说过了 | 
| [22:03] | Just, uh, have the machine delivered, | 把机器送过来就行 | 
| [22:05] | and we can play the rest by ear. | 剩下的就随机应变吧 | 
| [22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:32] | I didn’t realize I needed permission | 我没意识到我参加传讯 | 
| [22:33] | to attend an arraignment. | 还需要获得批准 | 
| [22:35] | Captain Riojas was — | 以前奥哈斯警监 | 
| [22:36] | Let me tell you how it works in my precinct. | 让我告诉你在我局里的办事方法吧 | 
| [22:38] | We have rules. | 我们有规矩 | 
| [22:40] | And making a scene at your own assailant’s hearing | 而在袭击你的犯人听证会上大出洋相 | 
| [22:42] | violated several of them. | 违反了好多条 | 
| [22:43] | He’s not my assailant. | 他没有袭击我 | 
| [22:45] | Not an assailant, not your boyfriend. | 没有袭击你 也不是你男友 | 
| [22:47] | You keep correcting me, and we just met. | 你总是纠正我 而我们才刚认识 | 
| [22:50] | He shot a cop. | 他枪击了一个警察 | 
| [22:51] | That’s confirmed by Detective Vasquez, who witnessed it, | 瓦斯克斯警探也证实了 他目睹了一切 | 
| [22:53] | and by the defendant himself, who pled guilty. | 而且被告自己也承认了 他认罪了 | 
| [22:55] | Right, but it’s not that simple. | 好吧 但没那么简单 | 
| [22:56] | It’s exactly that simple. | 就是这么简单 | 
| [22:57] | It’s a nice, simple, closed case. | 这是个简单明了 已经了结的案子 | 
| [22:59] | The only one who’s trying to make it difficult here is you. | 唯一想使之变复杂的人是你 | 
| [23:02] | He didn’t mean to. | 他不是有意的 | 
| [23:03] | Well, he sure as hell meant to plead guilty, Detective. | 但他可是真心实意想认罪 警探 | 
| [23:05] | So drop it. | 所以别说了 | 
| [23:20] | – Mick. – You want to tell me | -小米 -你想告诉我 | 
| [23:22] | why you’ve been making that kid wait all day? | 你为什么让那个孩子等了一天吗 | 
| [23:24] | Oh, you’re referring to the kid who swears he doesn’t know | 你是说那个坚称自己不认识 | 
| [23:26] | anything about a homicide victim he just happened to dig up? | 凶案被害人 却刚好把她尸体挖出来的那个 | 
| [23:28] | No, he doesn’t, Jared. Ben told you. | 不 他确实不认识 杰瑞德 本告诉你了 | 
| [23:30] | He — He had a Calling. | 他 他收到了呼召 | 
| [23:32] | TJ never met her. | TJ从没见过她 | 
| [23:33] | His fingerprints are all over the victim’s room. | 他的指纹遍布被害人的屋子 | 
| [23:39] | His prints were in her room? | 他的指纹在她房间里 | 
| [23:41] | Okay, no, there’s an explanation for this. | 不对 这肯定有合理的解释 | 
| [23:44] | Just because he was on that plane | 就因为他在飞机上 | 
| [23:45] | does not mean he’s not a murderer. | 并不意味他不是凶手 | 
| [23:46] | Jared, you’re doing it again, | 杰瑞德 你又来了 | 
| [23:47] | where you’re looking for the worst in people. | 你总是在寻找人最恶的一面 | 
| [23:48] | No, I’m looking for the evidence. | 不 我在找证据 | 
| [23:50] | He knew exactly where the body was. | 他刚好知道尸体在哪里 | 
| [23:52] | Okay, his fingerprints were found all over a room | 他的指纹还遍布被害人的房间 | 
| [23:54] | of a victim he swore he never met. | 而他发誓从没见过她 | 
| [23:56] | You know the drill. | 你知道接下去该怎么办 | 
| [23:57] | Mick, you know I got to do this. | 小米 你知道我必须要顺着线索走 | 
| [23:58] | No, actually, you — Jared, come on, stop. | 不 其实你 杰瑞德 拜托 别这样 | 
| [24:01] | – Oh, my God. – Finally. | -我的天 -终于来了 | 
| [24:04] | Stand up and turn around, please. | 站起来 转过身 | 
| [24:05] | – What? – Stand up and turn around. | -什么 -站起来 转过身 | 
| [24:07] | – Jared, what’s going on? – You have the right to remain silent… | -杰瑞德 怎么了 -你有权保持沉默 | 
| [24:09] | – Come on, Jared. What the hell? – You said he’d understand! | -拜托 杰瑞德 搞什么 -你说过他会理解 | 
| [24:11] | Listen to me, Ben. I didn’t do it. | 听我说 本 不是我干的 | 
| [24:12] | Please. I didn’t do it. Please! | 求你了 不是我干的 求你 | 
| [24:13] | – Jared, he’s innocent! Jared! – Ben! | -杰瑞德 他是无辜的 杰瑞德 -本 | 
| [24:15] | – Mick, you’ve got — – I didn’t do it! | -小米 你得 -不是我干的 | 
| [24:16] | Please, listen to me! Do something, please! | 听听我说的话吧 帮帮我 求你 | 
| [24:18] | Ben! Ben! | 本 本 | 
| [24:23] | Hey, look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 | 
| [24:40] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 | 
| [24:44] | What the hell you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [24:56] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 | 
| [24:59] | No, stop! | 不 停下 | 
| [25:00] | Please let go! No! | 放开 不 | 
| [25:11] | Jared’s still interrogating TJ. | 杰瑞德还在审讯TJ | 
| [25:13] | It could take hours. | 可能要好几个小时 | 
| [25:15] | Well, I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 | 
| [25:16] | I told TJ I was here for him, and I meant it. | 我告诉TJ我支持他 我是认真的 | 
| [25:19] | Now, can we discuss what happened? | 我们可以讨论下刚才发生了什么吗 | 
| [25:21] | I’ve never seen anyone shake like that during a Calling. | 我从没见过有人在呼召期间抖成那个样子 | 
| [25:23] | I know. It — It felt like turbulence, | 我知道 感觉就像飞机颠簸 | 
| [25:26] | like the plane Calling Cal and I had. | 就像我和卡尔经历的那个飞机呼召一样 | 
| [25:28] | When he told you to save the passengers? | 他告诉你去拯救乘客的那个吗 | 
| [25:29] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [25:34] | It happened right when TJ was arrested. | 在TJ被逮捕后马上就发生了 | 
| [25:37] | He’s a passenger. It’s telling you to save him. | 他也是乘客之一 呼召让你去救他 | 
| [25:39] | He’s clearly innocent. | 他显然是无辜的 | 
| [25:42] | – No, actually. Not clearly. – What? | -不 实际上不完全是 -什么 | 
| [25:44] | Look, TJ told us that he’d never met her, | TJ告诉我们他从来没见过她 | 
| [25:46] | but his prints were all over her room. | 但她的房间里都是他的指纹 | 
| [25:49] | Ben, I’ve gone over and over the file. | 本 我已经读了很多遍档案 | 
| [25:53] | Her name was Frannie. | 她名叫弗兰妮 | 
| [25:53] | She was an art student. | 是名艺术生 | 
| [25:56] | Well, he didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 | 
| [25:58] | That’s not what the evidence says. | 证据不是这么显示的 | 
| [25:59] | Well, find new evidence! | 那就去找新证据 | 
| [26:00] | Ben. You’re too close to this, okay? | 本 你牵扯得太深了 | 
| [26:03] | Oh, and you weren’t close to the guy | 那你和枪击了你又跑了的男人 | 
| [26:04] | who shot you and ran off? | 就走得不近了吗 | 
| [26:05] | Don’t bring Zeke into this. You know he’s innocent. | 别把泽克扯进来 你知道他是无辜的 | 
| [26:07] | So is TJ! | TJ也是 | 
| [26:09] | Ben, you’ve known him for one day, okay? | 本 你才认识他一天 | 
| [26:13] | You are way too trusting, and I — | 你太愿意相信别人了 而我… | 
| [26:15] | and I love that about you, but… | 我喜欢你这一点 但… | 
| [26:17] | it’s a weakness, okay? | 这也是个缺点 好吗 | 
| [26:19] | TJ tells you a sob story, and — | TJ告诉你一个感人故事 | 
| [26:21] | He is a passenger. | 他是乘客之一 | 
| [26:23] | And you know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 | 
| [26:24] | I do trust him. | 我的确相信他 | 
| [26:25] | Because right now passengers are pretty much | 但现在乘客差不多是我 | 
| [26:27] | the only people I can trust. | 唯一能相信的人们了 | 
| [26:28] | So, please, dig deeper. | 所以拜托了 再深入调查一下 | 
| [26:34] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [26:35] | But if I find more proof | 但如果我发现更多证据 | 
| [26:37] | that — that he murdered this girl, | 证明他谋杀了这个女孩 | 
| [26:40] | then it’s my job to make sure | 那我的工作就是要确保 | 
| [26:41] | he never sees the light of day. | 他被绳之以法 | 
| [26:54] | Can you take me to see Auntie Mick? | 你可以带我去见小米阿姨吗 | 
| [26:56] | At the police station? | 去警局见吗 | 
| [27:01] | Cal, what — what’s up? | 卡尔 怎么了 | 
| [27:03] | I need to talk to her. | 我有事和她说 | 
| [27:05] | There’s — There’s something | 有些事 | 
| [27:06] | we’re supposed to do together. | 我们得一起做才行 | 
| [27:08] | It’s important. | 是很重要的事 | 
| [27:09] | Well, then, you’re in luck | 那你还真走运 | 
| [27:11] | because your older and oh-so-wiser twin sister | 因为你聪明的双胞胎姐姐 | 
| [27:13] | just happens to be sitting right in front of you, | 恰好就坐在你的面前 | 
| [27:16] | ready to listen. | 准备好倾听 | 
| [27:17] | That’s okay. | 算了 | 
| [27:18] | But if mom or dad call, tell them I need help. | 但如果爸爸或妈妈来电话 告诉他们我需要帮助 | 
| [27:22] | Cal. | 卡尔 | 
| [27:24] | I-I can help. | 我可以帮忙 | 
| [27:26] | At least let me try. | 至少让我试试 | 
| [27:29] | What is it? | 是什么事 | 
| [27:30] | It’s about a Calling. You wouldn’t understand. | 有关一个呼召 你不会懂的 | 
| [27:36] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [27:38] | – It’s just that — – No, no, no. | -只是… -不不不 | 
| [27:40] | I get it. | 我明白了 | 
| [28:16] | 【书名:感到失落吗 从你的社区里找到答案】 | |
| [28:32] | Having fun with your new toy? | 仪器用着顺手吗 | 
| [28:34] | Yeah, I’m just getting set up. | 还好 我刚准备好 | 
| [28:36] | I can show you how I set up my test runs on this baby. | 我可以向你展示我是如何进行测试的 | 
| [28:38] | It’s a little different from other Sequencers. | 它和其他的测序仪有点不同 | 
| [28:40] | I’m just running some test results | 我只是在开始前 | 
| [28:41] | before I even get started. | 要先运行一些检测结果 | 
| [28:42] | Maybe we could get a coffee or something | 在你等待结果的期间 | 
| [28:44] | while you’re waiting. | 也许我们可以喝杯咖啡 | 
| [28:46] | I figure we’re overdue, anyway. | 我想我们早该聚聚了 | 
| [28:48] | I suspect we may have more in common | 也许我们除了都热衷研究 | 
| [28:49] | than just being keen researchers. | 还有更多的共同点 | 
| [28:51] | Might be fun to find out. | 挖掘共同点也许也很有趣 | 
| [28:53] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 | 
| [28:54] | Just rambling. | 没什么 | 
| [28:56] | *I’m a ramblin’ man* | *我爱瞎扯* | 
| [28:57] | Okay, so, I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [29:00] | Which means you have to go. | 也就是你也得走了 | 
| [29:00] | Right. Okay. | 对 没问题 | 
| [29:04] | After you. | 你先 | 
| [29:13] | I already told the other cops. | 我已经告诉其他警察了 | 
| [29:14] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 | 
| [29:16] | Frannie and I have been sorority sisters for three years, | 我和弗兰妮是姐妹会的好友 已经三年了 | 
| [29:19] | and I’ve never seen that guy before. | 但我从没见过那个人 | 
| [29:20] | Do you know why Frannie stayed on campus in between sessions? | 你知道弗兰妮为什么放假期间还留在学校吗 | 
| [29:24] | She’s a Visual Arts major. | 她主修视觉艺术 | 
| [29:26] | She was almost done getting ready | 她准备在学校画廊办一个她的首展 | 
| [29:27] | for her first solo show at the campus gallery. | 她都已经准备得差不多了 | 
| [29:32] | It’s supposed to open this weekend. | 本来应该这周末开展 | 
| [29:42] | – Is this Latin? – I think so, yeah. Why? | -这是拉丁语吗 -好像是 怎么了 | 
| [29:45] | Maybe that’s the crossover. | 也许这就是他们的交叉点 | 
| [29:46] | Maybe they were both in Latin. | 也许他们都在学拉丁语 | 
| [29:47] | Those notes aren’t Frannie’s. | 这些不是弗兰妮的笔记 | 
| [29:48] | She didn’t take Latin. | 她没学拉丁语 | 
| [29:50] | Why does she have someone else’s stuff in her room? | 为什么她房间里有别人的东西 | 
| [29:52] | She had a ton of other people’s junk around. | 她身边有很多别人的东西 | 
| [29:54] | She pulled it out of the trash for her art. | 她从垃圾堆里收集这些东西 放入自己展览中 | 
| [29:56] | She made collages out of found objects. | 她把它们做成拼贴画 | 
| [29:58] | These must’ve been the discards that didn’t make it into the show. | 这些肯定没被用到艺术展中的东西 | 
| [30:01] | Cross country, Latin — This — | 越野赛 拉丁文 这些 | 
| [30:04] | This is TJ’s stuff. He was telling the truth. | 这些都是TJ的东西 他说的是实话 | 
| [30:07] | He was never in this room, but his stuff was — | 他没进过这个房间 但他的东西 | 
| [30:09] | his old stuff from before 828. | 他在乘坐828航班以前的东西 | 
| [30:24] | Michaela, you okay? | 米凯拉 你没事吧 | 
| [30:26] | Yeah, um… Sorry. | 没事 不好意思 | 
| [30:29] | Just… | 只是 | 
| [30:31] | Weird. That’s Frannie’s key card. | 奇怪 那是弗兰妮的钥匙卡 | 
| [30:34] | She must have dropped it when she was sorting through stuff. | 一定是她整理东西的时候掉里面了 | 
| [30:36] | Frannie had her key card on her when she died. | 弗兰妮死的时候身上有张钥匙卡 | 
| [30:38] | Must’ve been a replacement. | 肯定是换新的了 | 
| [30:40] | Campus security records didn’t have any reports | 学校安保部没有记录 | 
| [30:42] | of her card being lost. | 说她丢失过钥匙 | 
| [30:44] | Or them issuing a replacement. | 也没有更换新钥匙的记录 | 
| [30:45] | You think they’d keep track of that. | 他们应该有这个记录才对 | 
| [30:48] | If you needed to get a new card, where would you go? | 如果要办张新钥匙卡 要去哪里办 | 
| [30:54] | Someone looks happy. | 你看上去很开心 | 
| [30:56] | It’s just a good day. | 今天是个好日子 | 
| [30:58] | How nice! Personal or professional? | 真不错 私事还是工作 | 
| [31:01] | Work. | 工作 | 
| [31:02] | Have you met me? | 你是才认识我吗 | 
| [31:04] | Though I think this lab tech just asked me out today. | 但好像今天有个研究员约我了 | 
| [31:07] | He came by my office claiming to be checking in on the Sequencer, but — | 他今天来我办公室说想要看下测序仪 但 | 
| [31:10] | I’m sorry. Checking in on the what? | 抱歉 看什么 | 
| [31:12] | It’s a DNA Sequencer. | 是个基因测序仪 | 
| [31:13] | Oh, got it. | 明白了 | 
| [31:16] | I had a new realization about the Callings — | 我对呼召有新进展了 | 
| [31:18] | that they might be transferable, genetically, | 它们可能具有可转移性 遗传性 | 
| [31:20] | so I needed a new machine to look at the DNA sequencing | 所以我需要一台新仪器来研究基因序列 | 
| [31:23] | so I can isolate the — I’m sorry. | 这样我就可以分离 抱歉 | 
| [31:27] | Sorry, this is so boring. | 对不起 这太无聊了 | 
| [31:29] | If you’re excited about something, | 如果这个令你兴奋 | 
| [31:30] | then I am happy to listen. | 那我很乐意听一听 | 
| [31:34] | It is really exciting. | 真的很令人兴奋 | 
| [31:37] | Actually, you know, | 实际上 | 
| [31:38] | Troy could be helpful with the sequencing | 特洛伊可能在测序这个事情上能帮到忙 | 
| [31:40] | because the calibration needs to be so precise. | 因为需要精确地校准这个仪器 | 
| [31:43] | As long as I don’t let him see any of my research. | 只是我不想让他看到我在研究什么 | 
| [31:58] | Hey, I don’t want to do the SATs, | 我不想高考了 | 
| [32:01] | and I really don’t need the lecture. | 而且我也不想听你的劝导 | 
| [32:05] | Come here, love. | 过来 亲爱的 | 
| [32:15] | I know how it felt | 我明白这是什么感受 | 
| [32:17] | when we were the only two people not having the Callings. | 当初只有我们两个听不到呼召 | 
| [32:21] | And I can only imagine how you must be feeling now | 现在我只能想象你是什么感受 | 
| [32:24] | that I’ve had a Calling. | 只有你听不到呼召 | 
| [32:30] | Honey, we will always be a family. | 亲爱的 我们永远是一家人 | 
| [32:35] | Nothing can come between us. | 没有什么能离间我们 | 
| [32:38] | Not even the Callings. | 呼召也不行 | 
| [32:42] | Mom, do you think I’m resentful | 妈妈 你觉得我为此生气吗 | 
| [32:44] | because everyone else gets the Callings and I don’t? | 因为其他人能听到呼召而我听不到吗 | 
| [32:47] | – You’re not? – Mom, I’m not resentful. | -不是因为这个吗 -妈 我不气愤 | 
| [32:52] | I’m terrified. | 我只是害怕 | 
| [32:54] | Because the Callings gave Cal and dad the Death Date. | 因为呼召给了卡尔和爸爸一个死期 | 
| [32:58] | How do you know that you and the baby don’t have it, too? | 谁知道会不会也给你和肚子里的孩子一个死期 | 
| [33:01] | And in five years, you’ll all be gone. | 这样五年后 你们都不在了 | 
| [33:04] | And I’ll be the only one left. | 只剩下我 | 
| [33:10] | I had thought that maybe the baby — | 我想过也许这个孩子 | 
| [33:13] | I really don’t see why | 我真的不知道为什么 | 
| [33:14] | I’m cramming all of this SAT stuff | 我要疯狂地准备高考 | 
| [33:17] | just to be standing there alone at my college graduation | 只为到时候独自一人参加大学毕业典礼 | 
| [33:20] | wishing that all of you were alive. | 期望你们都还活着 | 
| [33:27] | Honey, I’m sure we’ll be at — | 亲爱的 我相信我们一定会 | 
| [33:30] | Mom, you’re not sure about anything! | 妈 你不能确定任何事 | 
| [33:34] | And you are lying if you say you are! | 如果你非说自己相信的话 那就是在说谎 | 
| [33:45] | Hi, there. | 你好 | 
| [33:46] | Detectives Mikami and Stone, NYPD. | 我们是纽约警察局的密卡米警探和斯通警探 | 
| [33:48] | Just wondering if we could, uh, talk to you | 想问一下可不可以跟你谈谈 | 
| [33:49] | about Frannie King? | 弗兰妮·金的事情 | 
| [33:51] | Yeah, of course. Whataya need? | 当然可以 你们需要什么 | 
| [33:52] | The card that she had on her was a replacement. | 她身上的卡是张替换的新卡 | 
| [33:54] | Just want to know when it was issued. | 我们想知道那是什么时候发给她的 | 
| [33:57] | There’s no entry in the log. | 这里没有任何记录 | 
| [34:01] | Do you know who was on shift the night before last? | 你知道前天晚上是谁值班吗 | 
| [34:03] | That’ll be Wilkins. | 是威尔金斯 | 
| [34:06] | Wilkins. | 威尔金斯 | 
| [34:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:15] | Uh, that student who died — Frannie King. | 那个死掉的学生 弗兰妮·金 | 
| [34:17] | She come in for a key replacement? | 她来这里换过新钥匙吗 | 
| [34:19] | No. | 没有 | 
| [34:20] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [34:21] | ‘Cause even if it’s not in the log, | 因为就算记录里没有写 | 
| [34:22] | the key card machine’s a computer, | 做钥匙卡的机器本身就是台电脑 | 
| [34:24] | so it records every output. | 所以它会记录所有输出 | 
| [34:25] | We just got to download it. | 我们只需要下载一下就好了 | 
| [34:31] | You know, a girl did run in here for a card. | 其实确实有个女孩来过这里要卡 | 
| [34:34] | She was in a hurry to get back to her room. | 她当时着急回房间 | 
| [34:37] | I guess I forgot to log it. | 我可能忘记登记了 | 
| [34:38] | Why was she in a hurry? | 她为什么很着急 | 
| [34:39] | No idea. She didn’t talk much. | 不知道 她没说太多话 | 
| [34:41] | She just took the card | 她只是拿了卡 | 
| [34:42] | and headed towards the west gate. | 就往西门走了 | 
| [34:44] | Not towards her sorority? | 没往她姐妹会方向走吗 | 
| [34:45] | I don’t know if she was in a sorority. | 我不知道她是不是姐妹会的 | 
| [34:47] | I just saw her leave, and that was it. | 我就看见她离开了 就这样 | 
| [34:49] | Sorry, so, you noticed that she was in a hurry | 不好意思 你注意到她很匆忙 | 
| [34:50] | and where she was going, but you — | 还有她离开的方向 但是 | 
| [34:52] | you didn’t notice the giant sorority letters on her sweatshirt? | 你没注意她衣服上巨大的姐妹会字母吗 | 
| [34:56] | That’s kind of selective in your observations. | 你的观察还挺有选择性的 | 
| [34:57] | Sorry, but that’s all I remember. | 对不起 但我就记得这些 | 
| [35:01] | I need to get going. | 我得走了 | 
| [35:02] | Yeah, one more quick question, actually. | 等一下 还有最后一个问题 | 
| [35:05] | When did you get the shiny new boots? | 你什么时候买的新靴子 | 
| [35:08] | It’s really hard to get blood out of leather, isn’t it? | 要擦掉皮革上的血迹很难 对吧 | 
| [35:15] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权利保持沉默 | 
| [35:17] | Anything you say can and will be | 但你所说的任何内容都有可能会 | 
| [35:18] | used against you in a court of law. | 成为法庭上对你不利的证据 | 
| [35:19] | I assume you’re gonna clue me in | 我猜你会告诉我 | 
| [35:21] | as to what just happened. | 刚刚发生什么 | 
| [35:23] | That’s lesson number two. | 这是第二课 | 
| [35:28] | Ben. It’s over. | 本 没事了 | 
| [35:33] | They found the perp’s boots in a Dumpster | 他们在罪犯家门外的垃圾桶里发现了 | 
| [35:35] | outside of his house covered in Frannie’s DNA. | 有弗兰妮血液基因的靴子 | 
| [35:39] | I should have been able to help her, though. | 但我原本可以救她的 | 
| [35:40] | – It’s my fault. – No, no. | -是我的错 -不是的 | 
| [35:42] | She was dead before you ever got the Calling. | 她在你感受到呼召之前就已经死了 | 
| [35:44] | TJ, you couldn’t have saved her. | TJ 你救不了她 | 
| [35:46] | Why would the Calling want me to find a dead body? | 为什么呼召想让我发现尸体呢 | 
| [35:48] | Without you, Frannie’s body may never have been found. | 如果没有你 弗兰妮的尸体可能永远不会被发现 | 
| [35:50] | At least now her family can get some closure. | 至少现在她的家人可以有个了结 | 
| [35:51] | Yeah, the guard left his previous jobs | 那个保安因为有骚扰和跟踪的嫌疑 | 
| [35:53] | under suspicion of harassment and stalking. | 而离开了他之前的工作 | 
| [35:55] | I mean, he was likely a serial predator. | 他很有可能是个连环犯罪者 | 
| [35:56] | You saved whoever would have been his next victim | 你救了下一个可能的受害者 | 
| [35:59] | or victims. | 甚至更多受害者 | 
| [36:00] | But why me? | 但是为什么是我呢 | 
| [36:02] | Why did I get this Calling? | 为什么是我感受到这个呼召 | 
| [36:04] | I think we may know. | 我觉得我们可能知道 | 
| [36:06] | Come on. I’ll show you. | 来 我来给你看 | 
| [36:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [36:10] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [36:12] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 | 
| [36:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [36:20] | And I’m sorry I pushed too hard before. | 很抱歉我之前逼你太紧了 | 
| [36:24] | It’s another one of my weaknesses. | 这是我的另一个缺点 | 
| [36:26] | No, no. The, uh — The only thing that I’m mad at | 不会的 我唯一生气的点是 | 
| [36:29] | is the fact that you were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [36:33] | So, I’m sorry, too. | 所以 我也很抱歉 | 
| [36:42] | Congratulations on an amazing solve, Stone. | 恭喜你绝妙地解决了一个案子 斯通 | 
| [36:46] | I’ve been looking back at your cases, | 我在翻看你以前的案子 | 
| [36:47] | and you’ve had a lot of solves from anonymous tips. | 你通过一些匿名的线索解决了很多案子 | 
| [36:50] | A lot. | 很多 | 
| [36:52] | So many, in fact, an ADA might start asking questions. | 太多了 以至于地区检察官可能会开始质疑 | 
| [36:56] | You see, I like a paper trail. | 我喜欢书面记录 | 
| [36:59] | I like a long paper trail. | 喜欢详细冗长的书面记录 | 
| [37:01] | It means that my cops are doing their jobs. | 这表示我的下属们很尽职 | 
| [37:04] | So, tell me, detective, how’d you solve this one, | 那么告诉我 警探 你是怎么解决这个的 | 
| [37:07] | in two hours, no less? | 在不到两小时内 | 
| [37:09] | Anonymous tip. | 匿名线索 | 
| [37:13] | It’s your case, Vasquez. | 这是你的案子 瓦斯克斯 | 
| [37:15] | You buy that? | 你信吗 | 
| [37:17] | I do. | 我相信 | 
| [37:18] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [37:20] | Because I don’t buy it for a second. | 因为我一点也不信 | 
| [37:22] | Going forward, I don’t want you two | 从今往后 你们两个 | 
| [37:25] | anywhere near the same cases. | 不能再合作同一个案子 | 
| [37:34] | The school held onto your stuff for years | 学校在丢掉你的东西前 | 
| [37:37] | before they threw it out. | 保留了好几年 | 
| [37:40] | But when they did, it was found again… | 但他们丢弃时 又被别人找到了 | 
| [37:44] | …by Frannie. | 被弗兰妮找到了 | 
| [37:47] | That’s why the Calling led you to find her. | 所以呼召让你去找她 | 
| [37:50] | ‘Cause she found you. | 因为她找到了你 | 
| [38:10] | I can stay if you want me to. | 如果你想我可以留下 | 
| [38:14] | No. | 不用了 | 
| [38:15] | No, I just, uh… | 不了 我只是 | 
| [38:20] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 | 
| [38:28] | Go see your mom. | 去见你妈妈吧 | 
| [38:33] | Ben Stone? | 本·斯通 | 
| [38:35] | Suzanne? | 苏珊娜 | 
| [38:37] | You’re kidding me. How long has it been? | 真是太巧了 我们多久没见了 | 
| [38:38] | Well, for you or for me? | 对你来说还是对我来说 | 
| [38:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [38:42] | I’m a dean. Well, can you believe it? | 我是院长 你能信吗 | 
| [38:44] | Yeah, I can. | 当然了 | 
| [38:45] | You were the smartest student in Number Theory. | 你是数论课上最聪明的学生 | 
| [38:47] | Well, my group study partner was a real inspiration. | 那是因为我的小组学习搭档给人带来灵感 | 
| [38:50] | What about you? | 你呢 | 
| [38:51] | Besides shattering the laws of physics, | 除了破坏物理法则以外 | 
| [38:53] | what have you been up to? | 你最近都干什么了 | 
| [38:54] | Actually, dean, I’m on a job hunt, so if you — | 其实 院长 我正在找工作 所以如果你 | 
| [38:57] | Ben. Sent me your CV…today. | 本 今天就把你的简历给我 | 
| [38:59] | My e-mail’s on the department’s website. | 我的邮箱在学院网站上 | 
| [39:01] | Okay. Will do. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [39:10] | Hey! Uh, you’re the… | 你好啊 你就是那个 | 
| [39:12] | Yeah, the girl with the two tons of SAT books. | 没错 有两吨高考书籍的姑娘 | 
| [39:15] | No, you were so much more than just that. | 不 你可不止那些能耐 | 
| [39:18] | You were the girl in the killer jacket. | 你还是穿着潮外套的姑娘 | 
| [39:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [39:21] | I’m Maxine Taylor. | 我是玛克辛·泰勒 | 
| [39:22] | Olive. Olive Stone. | 我是奥莉芙 奥莉芙·斯通 | 
| [39:24] | Wait. “Stone,” as in… | 等等 斯通 就是那个 | 
| [39:26] | Yes, but, you know, I don’t really want everyone to — | 对 但是我不想让所有人都… | 
| [39:30] | Yeah, no worries! Come in. | 当然了 别担心 进来吧 | 
| [39:31] | Adrian’s about to speak. | 艾德里安正要演讲呢 | 
| [39:33] | And you have to tell me where you shop. | 你必须得告诉我你去哪买的衣服 | 
| [39:35] | Deal, if you tell me where you got your hair done. | 成交 只要你告诉我你在哪做的头发 | 
| [39:37] | Oh, this is all DIY. | 这都是我自己弄的 | 
| [39:39] | I can hook you up. | 我能帮你弄 | 
| [39:53] | I don’t suppose you know anything about DNA Sequencers. | 我猜你大概不知道什么是基因测序仪吧 | 
| [39:57] | I assume you’re talking about the one Saanvi’s been using. | 我想你说的是萨尼用的那个 | 
| [40:01] | She made a new discovery | 她有新发现 | 
| [40:02] | about a genetic change to the 828ers, | 关于828航班乘客的基因突变 | 
| [40:04] | but she’s been doing the tests in her labs | 但她一直在自己的实验室做测试 | 
| [40:07] | to keep it all under wraps. How would you know about that? | 而且一切都是保密的 你怎么知道这些 | 
| [40:09] | Because it’s clearly not under wraps. | 因为显然还不够保密 | 
| [40:11] | I’ve been tracking the accounts. | 我一直在追踪这些账户 | 
| [40:13] | Looks like the Major just ordered one. | 看起来少校刚预定了一台 | 
| [40:19] | How the hell does the Major know about Saanvi’s discovery? | 少校怎么会知道萨尼发现了什么 | 
| [40:44] | Shots fired. Officer down. | 发生了枪击 有警官中枪 | 
| [40:46] | Hold on, Michaela. | 坚持住 米凯拉 | 
| [40:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [40:51] | Run. | 快跑 | 
| [40:52] | Run. | 快跑 | 
| [41:02] | “Dear Zeke…” | “亲爱的泽克” | 
| [41:08] | “I don’t know how to say this, other than I need you.” | “我不知道该怎么开口 但我很需要你” | 
| [41:14] | It’s happening again! | 又来了 | 
| [41:15] | Just hang on. Just hang on. | 坚持住 坚持住 | 
| [41:18] | Zeke! Zeke! Zeke, please! | 泽克 泽克 泽克 拜托 | 
| [41:26] | Zeke, can you hear me? | 泽克 你能听见吗 | 
| [41:31] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 | 
| [41:40] | – Zeke, I’m right here, okay? – Michaela. | -泽克 我就在这 好吗 -米凯拉 | 
| [41:42] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m right here. | 我就在这里 | 
| [41:44] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 | 
| [41:45] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 | 
| [41:48] | Zeke, I’m right here. Zeke! | 泽克 我就在这里 泽克 | 
| [41:52] | Cal? | 卡尔 | 
| [41:53] | Is that you? Michaela? | 是你吗 米凯拉 | 
| [41:55] | It’s not working. Let’s double the dose. | 没用 剂量加倍 | 
| [41:57] | No, please. I need… | 不 不要 我得… | 
| [42:00] | No, the Calling. | 不 呼召 | 
| [42:02] | No! | 不 | 
| [42:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |