时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | No one’s ever done anything like that for me. | 从来没有人为我做这样的事 |
[00:04] | Professor Stone, Simon White. | 这是斯通教授 西蒙·怀特 |
[00:06] | We’re delighted you’re considering us. | 很高兴你能考虑加入我们 |
[00:07] | I’m glad to be here. | 我也很高兴来到贵校 |
[00:08] | “Welcome to my parlor,” | “欢迎来到我的会客室” |
[00:09] | said the spider to the fly. | 蜘蛛先生对苍蝇小姐说 |
[00:10] | Coincidence you’ve been eating here so much during my shifts? | 我当班时你老过来吃饭是巧合吗 |
[00:14] | Just ask me out for dinner already. | 你不如直接约我出去吃饭 |
[00:15] | Ben, you’re not giving up. | 本 你不可以放弃 |
[00:17] | I haven’t found a new clue in over a month. | 我已经一个多月没找到新线索了 |
[00:19] | My dad’s a great guy, | 我爸爸是个很好的人 |
[00:20] | but…he gets obsessed. | 但是…他会钻牛角尖 |
[00:22] | We need to approach this from a place of hope. | 我们需要用希望来解释这所谓的死期 |
[00:25] | Believe in the miracle of Flight 828. | 相信828航班的奇迹 |
[00:28] | Believe in the passengers. | 相信那些乘客 |
[00:31] | If I don’t get what I need from that box, I’m gonna die. | 如果我拿不到盒子里我需要的东西 我会死 |
[00:34] | He seems to think | 他好像认为 |
[00:34] | that whatever’s in that vault is gonna save him. | 那个保险库的东西一定能救他的命 |
[00:36] | So maybe it’ll save us, too. | 也许那也能救我们 |
[00:38] | My portion of the Death Date Calling was a peacock. | 我的死期呼召标志是一个孔雀 |
[00:40] | It was the first step | 这是了解 |
[00:41] | in understanding we were going to die. | 我们如何死去的第一步 |
[00:43] | All I’ve got is eight months. | 我只有八个月 |
[00:45] | We will find a way to really save you. | 我们会想出办法救你的 |
[00:46] | But you already have. | 但你已经救了我 |
[00:57] | You love the carousel. | 你喜欢坐旋转木马 |
[00:58] | What’s wrong, Olive? | 怎么了 奥莉芙 |
[01:01] | I had another dream. | 我又做了个梦 |
[01:04] | Cal was talking to me. I think it’s a sign. | 卡尔在和我说话 我觉得那是一个预兆 |
[01:08] | Of course it’s a sign, honey. | 那当然是个预兆 亲爱的 |
[01:10] | It’s a sign that you loved your brother and he loved you. | 它意味着你爱你弟弟 而他也爱你 |
[01:13] | It’s more than that. I know he’s not dead. | 不止这些 我知道他没死 |
[01:16] | They’re out there. | 他们还活着 |
[01:26] | Ollie, honey, we just talked about this in therapy. | 奥莉 亲爱的 我们才在治疗中谈过这事 |
[01:31] | It’s been two years. | 已经两年了 |
[01:33] | It’s time for us to move on, both of us. | 我们两个都该向前看了 |
[01:35] | Excuse me! Would you like a reading? | 打扰一下 想试试塔罗牌占卜吗 |
[01:38] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:40] | Can we, Mom? Please? | 我们能试试吗 妈妈 求你了 |
[01:42] | Olive, these things are a scam. | 奥莉芙 这些都是骗人的 |
[01:45] | It’s a waste of money. Come on. | 浪费钱的 走了 |
[01:46] | Please. Just in case. | 求你了 万一准呢 |
[01:50] | Alright. Fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[01:53] | Your father would kill me. | 你父亲会杀了我的 |
[01:55] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[02:00] | So, how’s this work? | 这要怎么来 |
[02:03] | Shuffle. | 洗牌 |
[02:04] | And let the cards soak in your true self. | 让这些牌参透你们真正的自己 |
[02:14] | I see you’ve been lonely | 我能看出你很孤独 |
[02:15] | ’cause you lost someone who completed you. | 因为你失去了一个使你生活完整的人 |
[02:19] | Always look to the future | 总要对未来充满期望 |
[02:22] | with a possibility that everything will turn out well. | 相信一切都会变好 |
[02:30] | We need to order more paper cups. | 我们得订购更多纸杯了 |
[02:32] | Oh, Isaiah, more are arriving on Tuesday. | 以赛亚 更多的杯子周二就会到 |
[02:35] | How did we do anything around here | 在你加入我们前 |
[02:37] | before you joined us? | 我们都是怎么运转的 |
[02:39] | Well, don’t tell my parents, or they’ll add more to my chores. | 可别告诉我父母 否则他们会让我做更多家务 |
[02:43] | It’s not like they come here, anyway. | 反正他们也不可能来这里 |
[02:45] | Well, what’s it like | 和归回者 |
[02:47] | living among the Returned? | 生活在一起是什么感觉 |
[02:50] | Not as glorious as you — | 没你们想得那么好 |
[03:00] | Stay here. Call Adrian. | 待在这儿 给艾德里安打电话 |
[03:05] | Stop it! This is a place of worship! | 住手 这里是崇拜的场所 |
[03:11] | Please leave your message. | 请留言 |
[03:18] | Go! | 快走 |
[03:40] | You don’t sleep much, do you? | 你睡得不多 对吧 |
[03:42] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我没想吵醒你 |
[03:46] | I didn’t. I wouldn’t. | 我没吃 我不会吃的 |
[03:48] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不不 没关系 |
[03:49] | Um, I should have gotten rid of these. | 我早就该扔掉这些药了 |
[03:52] | You’re not the addict. It’s not your problem. | 你又不是瘾君子 不是你的问题 |
[03:55] | I know, but I can make it easier for you. | 我知道 不过我可以让你更好过些 |
[03:58] | It doesn’t get any easier. It just… | 这样不会变得更好过 只是… |
[04:02] | At least now I have a reason to be strong. | 至少我现在有坚强的理由了 |
[04:05] | We both do. | 我们都有理由了 |
[04:08] | And my alarm doesn’t go off for half an hour, so… | 我的闹钟还要半小时才会响 那… |
[04:44] | So, first, you tell me I have a Death Date, | 你先是告诉我我有一个死期 |
[04:45] | and now some magic compass your sister found | 现在你妹妹在保险柜里找到的 |
[04:47] | in a safe-deposit box is gonna be the way we avoid it. | 某个神奇指南针又会成为我们避免死期的方法 |
[04:50] | Can we not use the word “Magic”, please? | 我们可以不用”神奇”这个词吗 |
[04:52] | It’s a built-in excuse not to look for an explanation. | 这是为了不寻求解释时 搪塞用的词 |
[04:54] | Well, as long as it can save us, I don’t care what we call it. | 只要能救我们 我不在乎怎么称呼它 |
[04:57] | Those engravings — They’re not part of the original design. | 那些雕刻图案 它们不是原设计的一部分 |
[05:01] | The weird star in the peacock? | 孔雀里古怪的星星吗 |
[05:02] | The peacock was part of the Death Date Calling. | 孔雀是死期呼召的一部分 |
[05:05] | So, who engraved it, and why? | 那这是谁刻的 原因是什么 |
[05:09] | Have you heard what happened at that church? | 你们听说那座教堂发生的事了吗 |
[05:11] | No. | 没有 |
[05:13] | How do you explain the things that keep happening? | 你如何解释这些事持续发生 |
[05:15] | Two of these so-called Passengers hijacked a plane. | 这些所谓的乘客里 有两位劫持了一架飞机 |
[05:17] | One started a church. | 有一人开办了教堂 |
[05:19] | Another one just robbed a bank. | 另一个刚刚抢劫了一家银行 |
[05:20] | 828暴力 828航班信徒教堂发生蓄意破坏事件 | |
[05:20] | There are almost 100 of them living in New York, | 有将近100个这样的人生活在纽约 |
[05:23] | and naturally, the public is scared, | 公众自然很害怕 |
[05:25] | which leads us to this unfortunate event. | 是他们将我们引向这种不幸事件 |
[05:28] | This is never gonna end. | 这样下去永远没个完 |
[05:29] | You guys just can’t escape the spotlight. | 你们就是无法逃开公众的注意 |
[05:32] | Not all it’s cracked up to be. | 不像人们想得那么好 |
[05:33] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[05:34] | I mean, when is Adrian gonna realize | 艾德里安什么时候才会意识到 |
[05:36] | he’s just fueling the fire? | 他只是在火上浇油 |
[05:38] | And putting a target on all our backs. | 而且让我们都成为别人的目标 |
[05:40] | The group’s engendered criticism | 当其中一位乘客成为了 |
[05:41] | 828暴力事件 828航班信徒教堂发生打砸事件 | |
[05:41] | since one of the Passengers became their leader. | 他们的领袖之后 该组织就受到了批评 |
[05:45] | Save her. | 拯救她 |
[05:47] | We’re reporting on the latest on the Flight 828 Passengers, | 我们为您报道的是828航班乘客的最新情况 |
[05:50] | and we’ll continue updating you as we… | 并将持续为您更新… |
[05:54] | I — There were four guys. | 我… 有四个人 |
[05:56] | Um, I ran off. I pulled the alarm. | 我逃了 我拉响了警报 |
[06:00] | Is Isaiah okay? I’m sorry. | 以赛亚没事吧 我很抱歉 |
[06:03] | I bolted. | 我跑了 |
[06:04] | I freaked out when I heard the sirens. | 听到警报声我吓得慌了神 |
[06:07] | Isaiah will be fine, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 以赛亚会没事的 |
[06:13] | You’ll leave me out of it, | 你给警察描述案情时 |
[06:15] | when you give the police the description? | 不会提到我吧 |
[06:16] | My — My parents — | 我… 我的父母… |
[06:18] | If they found out I come to the church, | 如果他们发现我来教堂 |
[06:20] | they’d never understand. | 他们绝对不会理解 |
[06:23] | No one needs to know you were there. | 大家不必知道你在场 |
[06:25] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[06:27] | But you need to let go of the fear. | 但你需要抛开恐惧 |
[06:29] | That’s your parents talking, not you. | 那是你父母的想法 不是你的 |
[06:31] | You’ve already embraced hope. | 你已经拥抱了希望 |
[06:35] | How can I help Isaiah? | 我如何能帮到以赛亚 |
[06:37] | Find something — a prayer, a favorite poem. | 找个什么 祷告词 喜欢的诗 |
[06:41] | Let your strength be a beacon to others. | 让你的坚强成为指引别人的灯塔 |
[06:54] | Let me give you a hand. | 我来帮你吧 |
[06:57] | Way to ruin my workout. | 本来我想锻炼锻炼身体的 |
[07:01] | You’re really not good at casual, are you? | 你还真不擅长随心所欲啊 是吧 |
[07:04] | What, so, now I have to — | 怎么 我还要… |
[07:06] | I got to apologize for my mama raising me right? | 我得要为我妈把我养成正人君子而道歉吗 |
[07:08] | Man, why do I always end up with the mama’s boys? | 老天 我怎么总是和妈宝男好上呢 |
[07:13] | What was she like? | 她什么样 |
[07:15] | Your mother. | 你妈妈 |
[07:16] | Hey, Tam. I’m taking the Buick. | 小谭 我把别克开走了 |
[07:19] | Like hell you are. | 你敢 |
[07:20] | Last time, it took me a month to get the smell out. | 上次我花了一个月才把那味道给弄没了 |
[07:24] | You’re becoming a fixture around here, aren’t you? | 你快要长在这里了吧 |
[07:26] | Best breakfast around. | 这一带最好吃的早餐 |
[07:28] | Breakfast is for regulars. | 早餐是为常客准备的 |
[07:31] | Keep it up, and you’re gonna find yourself right off the list. | 你再这么没个正形 就别再来这了 |
[07:34] | You want a ride, Billy? | 你想要搭车吗 比利 |
[07:35] | I could have one of my squad cars come by and pick you up. | 我可以叫个巡逻车来接上你 |
[07:38] | Okay, aren’t you, uh, | 行了 你不是 |
[07:40] | late meeting up with your loser friends? | 和你那些狐朋狗友见面晚了吗 |
[07:44] | You’re one to talk? | 你好意思说我 |
[07:50] | Your brother’s a real prince. | 你弟弟可真是不错 |
[07:52] | He’s not a bad kid. He just… | 他人不坏 就是… |
[07:55] | fell in with the wrong crowd. | 交错了朋友 |
[07:56] | Kids who fall into the wrong crowd tend to become bad kids. | 交错了朋友的孩子一般也会成为坏孩子 |
[08:03] | What about guys who hang out with sassy bartenders? | 那和漂亮女招待约会的人呢 |
[08:07] | What do they end up as? | 他们最后会成为什么人 |
[08:09] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:11] | Regulars? | 常客吗 |
[08:20] | Bowers really is pissed. | 鲍尔斯确实气坏了 |
[08:21] | Stuck us with vandalism? | 让我们管打砸案件 |
[08:22] | And assault. | 还有斗殴 |
[08:24] | I requested it. | 是我要求的 |
[08:25] | Any excuse to get out of the precinct, huh? | 只要有机会就不待在分局 |
[08:27] | If the Xers are willing to vandalize a church in broad daylight, | 如果反对者敢在光天化日之下打砸教堂 |
[08:30] | who knows how far they’re willing to go? | 谁知道他们还会做什么 |
[08:31] | You worried about your family? | 你担心你的家人 |
[08:33] | The only way to stop a bully is to punch him in the face. | 阻止恶霸的唯一办法就是给他们迎面一拳 |
[08:35] | Well, someone’s ready to eat the world. | 有人要大杀四方了 |
[08:37] | Let’s just say I’m riding a hot streak. | 最近我算是势头正旺吧 |
[08:40] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[08:41] | Perfect one for you, Stone. | 对你再合适不过了 斯通 |
[08:42] | Straight-up dead end. No witnesses, no leads. | 完全没有头绪 没有目击者 没有线索 |
[08:45] | Maybe you can use one of your anonymous tips. | 也许你可以通过你匿名的线索 |
[08:48] | Church doesn’t have any security cameras? | 教堂没有监控录像吗 |
[08:50] | They want to keep what they do here on the DL, if you ask me. | 依我看 他们不想让别人知道 |
[08:53] | Where’s the vic? | 受害人呢 |
[08:54] | In back with the paramedics. | 在后面和医护人员在一起呢 |
[08:56] | Have fun with this one. | 祝你好运 |
[08:59] | Lazy ass. | 懒骨头 |
[09:01] | Well, let’s just piss her off by solving it. | 我们把案子破了气气她 |
[09:06] | So, according to Twitter, | 根据推特 |
[09:06] | there was only one victim from today’s attack, | 今天的袭击只有一名受害者 |
[09:08] | but it was a man. | 但是名男性 |
[09:09] | The Calling said, “Save her.” Who is “Her”? | 呼召说”拯救她” 她是谁呢 |
[09:12] | You sure it had to do with what happened at the Believers? | 你确定这和信徒们的遭遇有关吗 |
[09:14] | The only thing I’m sure of is somebody needs my help. | 我唯一确定的是 有人需要我的帮助 |
[09:21] | It’s Grace. | 是格蕾丝 |
[09:22] | I’ll give you two some privacy. | 我回避一下吧 |
[09:24] | I’m gonna head down to the library, | 我去图书馆 |
[09:24] | see what I can find on this art history book. | 看看能否从那本艺术史的书里查到什么 |
[09:26] | – Okay. Hey. – Hi, honey. | -好 你好 -亲爱的 |
[09:29] | Cal and I are hoping you could pick up | 卡尔和我希望你能去 |
[09:30] | some DeAngelo’s for dinner. | 迪安杰洛餐厅买点晚饭 |
[09:31] | Make sure he gets a Hawaiian. | 让他一定买个夏威夷披萨 |
[09:34] | Pineapples do not belong on pizza. | 披萨和菠萝真的不搭 |
[09:37] | Ben? | 本 |
[09:38] | Yeah. Sorry. | 我在 抱歉 |
[09:40] | I had a Calling this morning. | 今早我收到个呼召 |
[09:42] | “Save her.” | “拯救她” |
[09:44] | You or Cal feel anything? | 你或者卡尔感知到什么了吗 |
[09:48] | No, nothing here. | 我们没有 |
[09:50] | Save who? | 救谁啊 |
[09:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:53] | But I got a bad feeling about this. | 但我有种不好的感觉 |
[09:55] | Did you talk to your sister? | 你和你妹妹谈过吗 |
[09:56] | Yeah, she’s working a case, so I haven’t been able… | 嗯 她有个案子 所以我没能… |
[10:00] | – Mom! – What the…?! | -妈妈 -什么… |
[10:01] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[10:03] | Grace?! | 格蕾丝 |
[10:19] | It all happened so fast. I… | 一切发生得太快了 我… |
[10:21] | By the time I got my bearings, they were gone. | 等我反应过来的时候 他们已经开走了 |
[10:23] | I’m sorry. It’s — It’s all kind of a blur. | 抱歉 我记不太清了 |
[10:27] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[10:28] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[10:29] | I heard the impact. What happened? | 我听到撞击声了 发生了什么 |
[10:31] | I-It was a blue truck. | 是辆蓝色的卡车 |
[10:34] | They didn’t even try to stop. | 他们根本没想停车 |
[10:38] | They hit you on purpose? | 他们故意撞你吗 |
[10:39] | I don’t know. They were speeding. | 我不知道 他们突然加速 |
[10:40] | I tried to get out of the way. But — | 我想闪开 但是… |
[10:42] | Driver was probably texting. It happens all the time. | 司机可能在发短信 这种情况时常发生 |
[10:45] | They side-swipe them and just take off? | 这帮人撞了他们 然后就跑了 |
[10:46] | Probably uninsured. We’ll keep an eye out. | 可能没有保险 我们会调查的 |
[10:48] | There’s got to be witnesses, traffic cameras. | 肯定有证人 监控摄像头 |
[10:50] | A truck like that doesn’t just disappear into thin air. | 这么大的卡车不可能凭空消失 |
[10:53] | Your insurance company can request — | 你的保险公司可以要求… |
[10:54] | Hey, buddy, can you just take this a little more seriously? | 老兄 你能认真对待这件事吗 |
[10:57] | Look, my sister’s a cop in the 12– | 我的妹妹是一名警察 |
[10:58] | Ben. | 本 |
[11:03] | I think there’s something wrong with the baby. | 我觉得宝宝有些不太正常 |
[11:08] | Sorry. I didn’t get a good look. | 抱歉 我没看清 |
[11:11] | So, you said that you were in here, | 你说你当时在这里 |
[11:13] | and then you heard a noise and went out there to investigate? | 然后你听到了声响 就跑出去看 |
[11:16] | But you didn’t get a good look. | 但你没有看清 |
[11:18] | Were their faces covered? | 他们蒙面了吗 |
[11:21] | No. | 没有 |
[11:24] | Isaiah, we’ve met before. Do you remember that? | 以赛亚 我们之前见过 你记得吗 |
[11:27] | Of course I do. | 当然记得 |
[11:29] | You’re one of the Returned. | 你是个归回者 |
[11:30] | You — You saved me. | 你救了我的命 |
[11:33] | Look, I know that you’re scared, but you are safe now. | 我知道你很害怕 但你现在安全了 |
[11:37] | We will protect you. | 我们会保护你的 |
[11:38] | I’m not scared. I didn’t see them. | 我不害怕 我没看到他们 |
[11:41] | These men, they are dangerous, | 那些人很危险 |
[11:43] | and we can’t catch them unless you help us. | 除非你帮助我们 否则我们抓不到他们 |
[11:45] | Who pulled the fire alarm? | 谁拉响了火警 |
[11:47] | Did they get a better look? | 那些人看清楚了吗 |
[11:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:49] | Don’t you want to see the people who did this to you, | 难道你不想让伤害你的人 砸烂你教会的人 |
[11:51] | to your church, punished? | 得到应有的惩罚吗 |
[11:53] | It is not my place to judge. | 这轮不到我决定 |
[11:56] | Their eyes will be opened in time. | 他们终有一天会睁开双眼 |
[12:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我离开一下 |
[12:12] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[12:16] | What did you say to Isaiah? Why won’t he talk to us? | 你对以赛亚说什么了 他为什么不和我们说实话 |
[12:18] | Michaela, it’s not like I have some superpower. | 米凯拉 我又没有超能力 |
[12:21] | These people can speak to you about anything they want. | 他们想跟你说什么是他们的自由 |
[12:22] | And yet, they won’t. | 但他们都不说了 |
[12:24] | You do realize that if we don’t catch these people, | 你知道如果我们不抓到这些人 |
[12:26] | the attacks are just going to get worse. | 会发生越来越严重的袭击案 |
[12:29] | Have you considered that arresting them | 你想过正是因为你逮捕他们 |
[12:30] | may make things worse? | 才让事情变得更糟糕吗 |
[12:31] | Especially if you’re the one who does it. | 特别你是那个逮捕的警官 |
[12:34] | If I do nothing, then I might be next, | 如果我什么都不做 那我可能就是下个目标 |
[12:35] | or my family or you. | 或是我的家人 或是你 |
[12:38] | Today was baseball bats. | 今天只是棒球棒 |
[12:39] | Tomorrow might be guns. Do you see where that’s going? | 明天就有可能是枪 你明白我的意思吗 |
[12:42] | I believe in Gandhi’s path. | 我信奉甘地的信念 |
[12:44] | The minute we move to the offensive, | 一旦我们开始进攻 |
[12:46] | we become a force to be feared. | 我们就成了令人害怕的力量 |
[12:48] | Then sympathy evaporates. | 然后同情就会消失 |
[12:49] | So, this is a PR campaign? | 所以这是一场公关活动 |
[12:51] | This is about instilling hope. | 这是在灌输希望 |
[12:52] | To what end, though? People are getting hurt. | 但这是为了什么呢 人们都受伤了 |
[12:54] | To a world that understands and embraces us as a miracle. | 为创造一个能理解并接受我们奇迹的世界 |
[12:59] | Embraces you. | 接受你 |
[13:00] | Donates to you. | 向你捐款 |
[13:04] | That’s what you’re all about, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的 对吗 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 行了 |
[13:13] | There we go. | 找到了 |
[13:15] | That’s a strong heartbeat. | 心跳很强烈 |
[13:17] | So, everything’s okay? | 所以一切正常吗 |
[13:20] | Um, she appears to be fine. | 她看起来很好 |
[13:25] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[13:25] | Did I just — Were you not finding out? | 我是不是… 你们不知道吗 |
[13:28] | Not really. | 不知道 |
[13:29] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[13:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:32] | Don’t be. | 不用抱歉 |
[13:39] | Doctor, we’re in the clear, right? | 医生 我们没事吧 |
[13:41] | I’d like to run some tests, | 我得做一些测试 |
[13:43] | make sure there’s no placental abruption. | 来确保没有胎盘早剥 |
[13:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:47] | There’s no cause for alarm. | 没必要恐慌 |
[13:49] | We’ll just keep you here for a few hours, monitor the baby. | 我们只需要你在这里待几个小时 监控着孩子 |
[13:52] | Okay? I’ll be right back. | 好吗 我马上回来 |
[13:59] | Through thick and thin. | 我们风雨同舟 |
[14:03] | “Save her”. | “拯救她” |
[14:06] | Your Calling. | 你的呼召 |
[14:08] | The baby? | 孩子吗 |
[14:13] | I was a wreck, you know? | 我当时一团糟 |
[14:16] | Was hopeless and powerless. | 失去希望 没有力量 |
[14:20] | Alone. | 孤身一人 |
[14:22] | Which I deserved. | 这也是我活该 |
[14:26] | But now I’ve found someone who believes in me | 现在我找到了相信我的 |
[14:29] | and who has accepted me with open arms. | 并张开双臂接受我的人 |
[14:37] | But I feel like a fraud, you know? | 但我感觉自己是个冒牌货 |
[14:41] | ‘Cause I’m still tempted. | 因为我还是感觉诱惑很大 |
[14:45] | When I was first in recovery, | 我第一次参加互助会的时候 |
[14:48] | I also struggled with relationships. | 我也挣扎于人际关系 |
[14:55] | I finally realized that I had to feel comfortable with myself | 但我最终明白了 只有接受自己 |
[14:58] | before I could be comfortable with someone else. | 我才能跟别人相处好 |
[15:01] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[15:02] | It’s just — It’s not easy. | 只是 太难了 |
[15:06] | A big part of that was seeking forgiveness | 其中最难的是要获得 |
[15:09] | from the people I hurt while I was using. | 那些我吸毒时伤害过的人们的谅解 |
[15:13] | – I know, but — – How can we start something new | -我知道 但是 -如果过去还笼罩着我们 |
[15:16] | with the past hanging over our heads? | 我们该如何重新开始新生活呢 |
[15:21] | When you’re ready, the next step is to make amends. | 等你准备好了 下一步就是尽力弥补 |
[15:24] | I don’t know if the people I hurt will ever forgive me. | 我不知道我伤害过的人能不能原谅我 |
[15:28] | I don’t know if they should. | 我也不知道他们该不该原谅我 |
[15:30] | It’s not about them. | 这事不关乎他们 |
[15:33] | It’s about you. | 而是关乎你 |
[15:36] | And moving on. | 向前看 |
[15:38] | Taking stock of how far you’ve come | 回头看看你达到的成就 |
[15:41] | and seeing yourself as someone worthy of being loved. | 相信自己是值得被爱的人 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:50] | Ben. | 本 |
[15:51] | Oh, finally. What took you so long? | 终于来了 你怎么这么久才来 |
[15:52] | Sorry. I got here as quick as I could. | 对不起 我尽快赶来了 |
[15:54] | How’s Grace and Cal? | 格蕾丝和卡尔怎么样 |
[15:56] | Cal’s okay. Shaken, but okay. | 卡尔没事 吓到了 不过还好 |
[15:59] | Dad took him for ice cream. | 爸爸带他去吃冰激凌了 |
[16:00] | Grace is putting on her brave face. | 格蕾丝装出很勇敢的样子 |
[16:04] | They’re still running tests on the baby. | 他们还在给宝宝做检查 |
[16:10] | It’s a girl. | 是女孩 |
[16:15] | She’s going to be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[16:17] | Okay? I can feel it. | 好吗 我能感觉到 |
[16:21] | Ohh, every — every time Adrian | 每一次艾德里安 |
[16:23] | does another sermon | 布道的时候 |
[16:24] | or some idiot goes on TV and invokes 828, | 或者哪个白痴上电视讲到828的事 |
[16:27] | these attacks ramp up. It’s just gonna get worse. | 这样的袭击就越来越多 情况日益严重 |
[16:29] | There is still a chance that it was an accident. | 还有可能是意外 |
[16:32] | It wasn’t. | 不是意外 |
[16:34] | I had another Calling. | 我又听到了另一个呼召 |
[16:36] | “Save her.” | “拯救她” |
[16:38] | Grace and Cal and the baby were targeted because of 828. | 格蕾丝卡尔和宝宝是因为828航班才遭到袭击 |
[16:41] | Now how am I supposed to save the passengers | 我连自己的家人都保护不了 |
[16:44] | when I can’t even protect my own family? | 又怎么去拯救乘客们呢 |
[16:47] | Ben, it’s not all on you, okay? | 本 这不是你一个人的重担 好吗 |
[16:48] | I’m going after the Xers. | 我在查那些反对者 |
[16:50] | Vance is tracking down the Major. | 万斯在追踪上校 |
[16:51] | Saanvi — She’s — She’s getting close to the Death Date. | 萨尼她很快就能解开死期的谜底了 |
[16:53] | Yeah, I’m starting to worry | 是啊 但我开始担心 |
[16:54] | we’re not gonna make it that far. | 我们撑不到那个时候 |
[16:57] | Ben, you can’t think that way. | 本 你不能那样想 |
[16:59] | Mick, I need all the reports | 小米 我需要纽约警局所有 |
[17:01] | that the NYPD has on violence against passengers. | 关于针对乘客们的暴力行为的报告 |
[17:03] | There may be some mention of a blue truck or what — | 也许会有提到蓝色卡车或者什么 |
[17:05] | That is a long shot. There is a lot of incidents. | 那样机会很渺茫 事故那么多 |
[17:07] | I can’t just sit here and do nothing. | 我不能坐在这里无所作为啊 |
[17:10] | Mick, please. | 小米 拜托了 |
[17:14] | 德丽雅·密卡米 你要回来了吗 找到线索了 | |
[17:19] | Okay, I’ll send them your way. | 好吧 我发给你 |
[17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:22] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[17:23] | Just… give Grace my love. | 替我向格蕾丝问好 |
[17:40] | So, we pulled this footage from an ATM | 我们在离教堂不远处的 |
[17:43] | a couple doors down from the church. | 自动取款机上调取到了这段录像 |
[17:44] | The perps stopped for cash? | 这些罪犯还去取现金 |
[17:46] | No, not quite. But check this out. | 不 不是 不过你看看这个 |
[17:49] | Hello, good sir. | 好了 好家伙 |
[17:51] | What’s he so afraid of? | 他是在怕什么 |
[17:52] | Just watch. | 你往下看 |
[17:53] | Three guys with baseball bats. | 三个带着棒球拍的家伙 |
[17:56] | Hmm. These feel like our suspects. | 这些人很像我们的嫌犯 |
[17:58] | Yeah, and we got ourselves a witness. | 没错 我们还找到了目击证人 |
[18:05] | Nice work. Get a patrol unit to pull him in, | 干得漂亮 派巡逻队员去把他请进来 |
[18:06] | – see what he knows. – Alright. | -看看他知道些什么 -好的 |
[18:10] | I didn’t realize there have been so many | 我都没想到乘客们 |
[18:11] | complaints by passengers. | 有这么多投诉 |
[18:16] | Mom! What happened? | 妈妈 发生什么事了 |
[18:18] | Uh, some idiot hit us. | 一个白痴撞了我们 |
[18:21] | Your dad thinks it may have been deliberate. | 你爸爸认为对方可能是蓄意的 |
[18:24] | The Calling. | 呼召 |
[18:26] | Why would it warn me if there was nothing I could do about it? | 如果我无能为力的话 它怎么会提醒我 |
[18:29] | The important thing is we’re okay… | 关键是我们都没事 |
[18:33] | I think. | 我想是这样 |
[18:34] | They just need to check on the baby. | 他们需要给宝宝检查一下 |
[18:38] | Your baby sister. | 你妹妹 |
[18:45] | Well, is she okay? | 那她还好吗 |
[18:49] | We think so. We’ll know soon. | 我们是觉得没事 很快我们就知道了 |
[18:51] | How are you not freaking out? | 你怎么能不害怕呢 |
[18:55] | Moms are superheroes. | 母亲都是超级英雄 |
[18:59] | Sweet of you to come, TJ. | 谢谢你能来 TJ |
[19:00] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[19:03] | You doing research? | 你在研究什么 |
[19:04] | Maybe I can take over for a bit. | 或许我能帮点忙 |
[19:05] | Uh, Michaela sent over police reports | 米凯拉把针对乘客们的袭击报告 |
[19:07] | on attacks against passengers. | 发给我了 |
[19:09] | And in every instance, no witnesses, no evidence. | 每个案子都没有目击证人 没有证据 |
[19:13] | Like what happened today with the Believers — | 就跟今天信徒们遇见的情况一样 |
[19:15] | Mick says no one will talk. | 小米说没有人愿意作证 |
[19:16] | Maybe people are scared to talk. | 也许人们害怕作证 |
[19:19] | Yeah, maybe. In the meantime, | 是 有可能 与此同时 |
[19:20] | your mom’s lying in a hospital bed. | 你妈妈就躺在医院病床上 |
[19:24] | Do you really think it was related? | 你真的觉得这有关联吗 |
[19:26] | I just don’t think it. | 我不是觉得 |
[19:28] | I’m gonna prove it. | 我是要证明 |
[19:30] | See this? | 看到没 |
[19:40] | Precinct. | 警局 |
[19:43] | Yeah, he’s here. | 是的 他在这里 |
[19:51] | How’s the, uh — How’s the case load? | 最近 最近案子多吗 |
[19:54] | Pretty thin, ever since my name came out | 没什么案子 自从我作为一个 |
[19:57] | in open court as a rule-breaking obsessive detective. | 违规又偏执的警探在公开法庭上被点名以后 |
[20:00] | Captain hasn’t exactly been | 警监就没给我派过 |
[20:01] | throwing high-profile cases my way. | 什么重要的案子了 |
[20:04] | Look, I don’t expect you to understand about Zeke, | 我并不强求你能理解泽克的事 |
[20:06] | but I didn’t know what else to do. | 但我真的别无他法了 |
[20:11] | Other than throw my name under the bus? | 所以就把我推进火坑吗 |
[20:15] | Look, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:17] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经向前看了 |
[20:22] | Good. | 挺好 |
[20:25] | Maybe you can let the rest of the precinct know. | 也许你能让局里的其他人明白 |
[20:27] | It’s hard enough being an 828er | 作为828航班乘客已经够难了 |
[20:28] | without having to go up against the blue wall, so… | 现在还要面对局里自己人的偏见 所以 |
[20:31] | I think that’s all in your head, Mick. | 我觉得这都是你的臆想 小米 |
[20:34] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[20:38] | An Xer beat the hell out of an 828 Believer, | 一名反对者将一名828航班信徒打个半死 |
[20:41] | and the responding officer treated it like a joke. | 警察却只把这案子当作儿戏 |
[20:44] | I’m interviewing a suspect now. | 我正在审问一名嫌疑人 |
[20:46] | Meantime, someone else ran Grace and Cal off the road, | 与此同时 格蕾丝和卡尔被人追车冲出道路 |
[20:48] | and the uni gave Ben a bunch of attitude. | 而本也在大学受到诸多非议 |
[20:51] | – Is everyone okay? – The baby might not be. | -大家都没事吧 -胎儿也许不太好 |
[20:52] | They’re waiting to find out. | 他们正在等待检查结果 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:56] | The point is Xers are hunting us. | 重点是 反对者正在追杀我们 |
[21:00] | Michaela, the Xers are a bunch of angry mouth breathers. | 米凯拉 反对者只是一群愤怒的蠢货 |
[21:03] | Don’t you think you’re giving them way too much credit? | 你不觉得你高估了他们的能力吗 |
[21:05] | I am telling you if someone doesn’t start | 我告诉你 如果再没有人开始 |
[21:06] | taking this seriously and shut them down, | 严肃对待并阻止他们 |
[21:09] | the next 828 victim is gonna end up dead. | 下一个828航班受害者将会以死亡告终 |
[21:12] | It might be me. It might be Ben. It might be Cal. | 也许是我 也许是本 也许是卡尔 |
[21:17] | But, no, yeah, you’re right. | 但是 算了 你也许是对的 |
[21:18] | It’s — It’s probably all in my head. | 这都是我自己的臆想 |
[21:28] | Look, I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[21:29] | Well, you seemed to be in a pretty big hurry | 你看起来十分匆忙 |
[21:30] | to get out of there. | 要离开现场 |
[21:31] | I was late. Is that a crime? | 我赶时间 这也犯法吗 |
[21:34] | We got all day. | 我们有的是时间 |
[21:36] | What got you so scared, Walter? | 你在害怕什么 沃尔特 |
[21:39] | What? You just see dudes coming down the street like that, | 当你看到几个人在街上那样走过来 |
[21:41] | you get out of the way. | 当然赶紧避开 |
[21:42] | So, you do remember something, then? | 所以 你还是记得一些事的 |
[21:44] | ‘Cause you’re the only one here in this photo. | 因为你是这照片上唯一的人 |
[21:46] | So, what? | 那又怎样 |
[21:47] | So, what do they look like? | 所以他们长什么样 |
[21:49] | Like, I don’t know, regular guys in hoodies. | 就是穿着连帽衫的普通人 |
[21:52] | Regular guys got you running your ass off? | 普通人能把你吓得夺路而逃吗 |
[21:54] | It was a fire alarm, okay? | 火警报警器响了 好吗 |
[21:55] | They were coming at me. | 他们正朝着我走过来 |
[21:56] | Sorry, which one got you scared? | 不好意思 是哪一个因素让你害怕 |
[21:58] | The guys in the hoodies or the alarm? | 穿连帽衫的那群人 还是报警器 |
[22:00] | Look, that place, okay, is freaky. | 听着 那个地方 非常恐怖 |
[22:03] | And that thing with the plane — it’s not natural. | 而那航班回归 简直是违背自然 |
[22:07] | Look, I didn’t do anything to any church. | 听着 我没对任何一个教堂下手 |
[22:10] | Did you — No, I don’t think we said anything about a church. | 不 我们根本没提过关于教堂的任何事 |
[22:14] | So, let’s start over. | 那我们重新开始吧 |
[22:16] | From the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[22:30] | That guy just got an upgrade from witness to suspect. | 这个人从目击者升级为嫌疑人 |
[22:33] | Based on what? ?Another one of your hunches? | 有什么根据 又是你的预感吗 |
[22:36] | He’s lying through his teeth. | 他一直满口谎话 |
[22:37] | We didn’t even suggest he was involved, | 我们甚至还没提出他涉案 |
[22:39] | and he started denying it. | 他就开始否认 |
[22:40] | You pull a random guy into the box in the middle of the day, | 你大白天的随便抓了个人进来审讯 |
[22:43] | of course he’s on edge. | 他当然很紧张 |
[22:44] | He’s involved. I know it. | 他涉案了 我很清楚 |
[22:47] | Then prove it, ?or thank him for his help | 那就找到证明 不然就感谢他的协助 |
[22:49] | and offer him a ride home. | 然后送他回家 |
[23:07] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[23:10] | You pop up out of nowhere | 你人间蒸发一整年 |
[23:11] | after falling off the face of the Earth for a year? | 现在又忽然出现 |
[23:15] | Of course I’m gonna be curious. | 我当然非常好奇 |
[23:17] | I didn’t mean to disappear. | 我不是故意消失 |
[23:19] | It just… | 只是 |
[23:21] | sort of happened. | 事情就那么发生了 |
[23:22] | It felt pretty intentional to me. | 在我看来很像蓄意为之 |
[23:25] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想要让你伤心 |
[23:28] | I know you were never big on goodbyes, | 我知道你不擅长告别 |
[23:30] | but after what we went through, | 但以我们共同经历过的一切 |
[23:32] | I think I deserved better. | 我觉得我值得更好的 |
[23:33] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 这正是我来的原因 |
[23:36] | I’m going through the program. | 我在接受戒断康复治疗项目 |
[23:37] | Mommy put you in rehab again? | 妈妈又把你送去戒毒所了吗 |
[23:39] | No, this time it was me. | 不 这次是我自己想去的 |
[23:41] | So, what do you want from me? A gold star? | 那你想从我这里得到什么 一朵小红花 |
[23:45] | I need to make amends. | 我需要补偿你 |
[23:48] | Courtney, I’m sorry | 柯特妮 对不起 |
[23:50] | for all the ways I hurt you. | 抱歉我曾经伤害了你 |
[23:52] | I wish I could take it all back. | 我真希望能收回所有的伤害 |
[23:53] | You make it sound like it was the worst time of our lives. | 你说的好像我们在一起是彼此生命中最糟的时光 |
[23:58] | But we had fun. | 但我们也有过快乐 |
[24:00] | The only thing I remember was us always chasing the next high. | 我只记得那时我们不断追寻下一次嗑嗨 |
[24:07] | If that’s what you need to tell yourself… | 如果这就是你需要告诉自己的话 |
[24:08] | No, that — that came off wrong. I don’t mean — | 不 我说错了 我不是这个意思 |
[24:09] | No, it’s — it’s nice to know I made such an impact. | 不 很高兴知道我带给你如此影响 |
[24:12] | ?Consider your amends made. | 就当你已经补偿过我了吧 |
[24:14] | I want to help you. Please. | 我想帮你 拜托 |
[24:17] | If there’s anything I can do, would you please — | 如果有什么我能做的 求你… |
[24:18] | I can take care of myself, thanks. | 我能照顾好自己 谢谢 |
[24:21] | I had no other choice when you vanished into thin air, did I? | 毕竟你凭空消失后我也没其他选择 不是吗 |
[24:32] | Good luck sticking with the program this time. | 希望你这次的戒断项目顺利 |
[24:56] | That is either ?the longest page in history, | 这要么就是历史上最长的一页 |
[24:59] | or you are somewhere else. | 要么你就是心不在焉 |
[25:03] | I know what it is to lose a child. | 我知道失去孩子的感受 |
[25:09] | I don’t think I can go through it again. | 我感觉我无法承受第二次了 |
[25:13] | You have to have faith. | 你要有信念 |
[25:18] | You have to look at the future with the possibility… | 你总要对未来充满期望 |
[25:22] | That everything will turn out well. | 相信一切都会好起来 |
[25:32] | Stay strong, little girl. | 坚强点 小姑娘 |
[25:34] | You have the best mom in the whole world. | 你有世界上最好的妈妈 |
[25:39] | But don’t tell her I told you so. | 但别告诉她是我说的 |
[25:43] | Grace. They’re not random. | 格蕾丝 这一切都不是偶然 |
[25:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:47] | What happened to you. This recent wave of violence. | 发生在你身上的事 最近这波暴力 |
[25:50] | The Xers are systematically attacking the passengers. | 反对者在有组织地攻击乘客 |
[25:54] | We ran the data. | 我们查了数据 |
[25:57] | They’re coordinating their attacks to overwhelm the police | 他们组织的这些袭击事件 让警局忙不过来 |
[25:59] | and minimize the chance they’ll get caught. | 并尽量减少被抓的机会 |
[26:03] | The Xers are organized? | 反对者有组织 |
[26:04] | The timing and distribution of the attacks | 袭击事件的时机和分布 |
[26:06] | is too precise to be a coincidence. | 非常精确 不可能是巧合 |
[26:08] | So, Mom’s accident | 那妈妈的事故 |
[26:10] | and everything that happened at the church, it’s connected? | 还有教堂里发生的事 都有关联 |
[26:14] | Everything is connected. | 都有关联 |
[26:17] | It’s just gonna get worse. | 情况只会变得更糟 |
[26:20] | I don’t see how this ever ends. | 我不知道这要怎么结束 |
[26:29] | We’ll have to go investigate. | 我们得去调查 |
[26:33] | Olive, what are you doing here? | 奥莉芙 你来这干吗 |
[26:35] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[26:39] | Okay, I have — ?I have something to tell you, | 我有 我有事要跟你说 |
[26:41] | but you can’t tell Mom and Dad. | 但你不能告诉爸妈 |
[26:45] | I know what happened at the Church of the Believers. | 我知道在信徒教会里发生了什么 |
[26:48] | How? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:50] | I was there. | 我在那儿 |
[26:52] | I’m one of them. | 我是信徒之一 |
[27:02] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[27:03] | We found no sign of placental abruption | 没有发现胎盘早剥的迹象 |
[27:06] | or trauma to the fetus. | 也没有胎儿受创的迹象 |
[27:07] | So, the baby’s okay? | 所以孩子没问题 |
[27:09] | – Yes. – Thank God. | -是的 -感谢上帝 |
[27:10] | But this was no minor accident. | 但这不是小事 |
[27:12] | You need to take it very easy. | 你需要慢慢恢复 |
[27:14] | We don’t want any further complications. | 我们不希望出现其他并发症 |
[27:17] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[27:18] | – Thank you, doctor. – You’re so welcome. | -谢谢医生 -不客气 |
[27:24] | Well, that’s it. | 好 决定了 |
[27:24] | I’m wrapping you and our baby girl in bubble wrap. | 我用气泡膜把你和宝宝包起来 |
[27:27] | Well, I’m not sure how I feel about that. | 我不确定自己怎么想 |
[27:28] | We can talk about it at home. | 我们可以回家聊 |
[27:40] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[27:41] | Coming forward isn’t easy. | 站出来不容易 |
[27:44] | Well, when Dad said | 爸爸说 |
[27:45] | this had to do with Mom and Cal’s accident… | 这件事和妈妈和卡尔的事故有关… |
[27:49] | You’re gonna have to tell your parents. | 你必须告诉你父母 |
[27:52] | No. | 不行 |
[27:53] | I can’t. Please don’t make me. | 不行 别强迫我 |
[27:55] | Olive, you’re a minor about to identify a suspect in a crime. | 奥莉芙 你是未成年人 你要辨认嫌疑犯 |
[27:59] | They’re gonna find out. | 他们肯定会发现 |
[28:02] | It’s better if it comes from you. | 最好还是由你告诉他们 |
[28:04] | No, there — there has to be some other way. | 不行 肯定有其它办法 |
[28:08] | Look, the number of times I’ve done something | 我做了很多事情 |
[28:10] | that I wish nobody would find out about… | 希望没有人会发现… |
[28:14] | You can’t run away from your problems, though. | 但你不能回避问题 |
[28:15] | It never works. | 没有用 |
[28:17] | Eventually, it catches up. | 最终 它会缠上你 |
[28:27] | Take your time, okay? | 慢慢来 |
[28:28] | Just remember, they can’t see you. | 记住他们看不见你 |
[28:37] | Number two. That’s him. | 第二个 是他 |
[28:41] | There were three more guys, | 还有三个人 |
[28:42] | but I don’t — I don’t see them here. | 但没看见他们在这儿 |
[28:51] | You’re under arrest for aggravated assault | 你因严重侵犯人身罪 |
[28:52] | and conspiracy to commit violence. | 以及密谋暴力犯罪被捕了 |
[28:54] | You have the right to remain silent and to legal counsel. | 你有权保持沉默 以及寻求法律帮助 |
[28:56] | Look, I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没干 |
[28:57] | We have a witness who says otherwise. | 我们有证人说你干了 |
[28:59] | And we’ve linked the attack to other incidents | 我们已经将这次袭击与其它 |
[29:01] | of violence against passengers of Flight 828. | 针对828航班乘客的袭击事件联系起来了 |
[29:03] | DA actually wants to tack on conspiracy. | 地检官想把它定为密谋罪 |
[29:06] | Look, I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[29:06] | You’re looking at quite some time. | 你得进去好长时间了 |
[29:09] | Unless, of course, you know, | 当然除非 |
[29:10] | you’ve got something to offer us. | 你能给我们提供一些信息 |
[29:15] | No? Okay. | 没有是吧 好 |
[29:17] | But if we get your buddies first, then the deal’s off. | 如果我们先抓到你的同伙 交易就泡汤了 |
[29:20] | Okay, okay, alright. | 好 好 我招了 |
[29:22] | Look. | 听着 |
[29:24] | I don’t know their last names, alright? | 我不知道他们姓什么 |
[29:25] | They’re just some guys from the club. | 都是俱乐部里的人 |
[29:27] | What club? Where is it? | 什么俱乐部 在哪 |
[29:30] | We believe this is the headquarters of a violent group | 我们认为这是犯罪团伙的总部 |
[29:33] | responsible for systematic | 负责组织协调 |
[29:34] | and coordinated attacks against the passengers of Flight 828. | 针对828航班乘客的袭击事件 |
[29:39] | Last-minute assist by her niece seems a bit suspicious. | 她侄女最后一刻出现有点可疑 |
[29:42] | What are the chances Stone’s right about this? | 斯通有多大可能性是对的 |
[29:46] | You known her to be wrong yet? | 她到目前错过吗 |
[29:48] | And the DA bought into her theory | 地检官也信了她说的 |
[29:49] | about the attacks being connected. | 关于袭击事件有关联的说法 |
[29:51] | Doesn’t mean she’s not leading the entire squad | 这并不意味着她没有把整个团队 |
[29:53] | into a situation she can’t control. | 拖入到无法控制的局面 |
[29:55] | Well, we can’t call it off now, | 现在不能取消了 |
[29:56] | or it’ll look like ?whistleblower retribution | 否则就像是告密报复 |
[29:57] | for her turning against you. | 让她可以针对你了 |
[29:59] | …nightmare full of blind spots and dead ends, | …这里满是盲点和死路 |
[30:01] | and it’s their home turf, | 这是他们的地盘 |
[30:02] | so surprise is gonna be key to our success. | 所以我们成功的关键是突袭 |
[30:04] | Everyone on site is considered armed and suspect. | 在场的每个人都默认是嫌疑犯 并携带武器 |
[30:14] | I just realized I’ve been so focused on the Major | 我刚意识到我的注意力全在上校 |
[30:16] | and the Death Date, I… | 和死期上 我… |
[30:19] | I didn’t see the Xers coming. | 我完全没注意到反对者 |
[30:21] | It’s over now, Ben. | 结束了 本 |
[30:22] | It’s not. | 还没 |
[30:24] | The Calling said, “Save her.” I didn’t save anyone. | 呼召说”拯救她” 我没救任何人 |
[30:26] | We just got incredibly lucky, Grace. | 我们只是运气太好了 格蕾丝 |
[30:30] | No, there’s something we’re missing. | 不 我们漏掉了什么 |
[30:32] | The Xers are still out there. | 反对者们仍逍遥法外 |
[30:34] | Adrian is making things worse. | 艾德里安正让事情变得更糟 |
[30:35] | I-I don’t know how Mick convinced a Believer to help. | 我不知道小米是怎么说服信徒帮忙的 |
[30:39] | It was me. | 是我 |
[30:43] | I was at the church this morning. | 今天早上我在教堂 |
[30:44] | I saw everything. | 我什么都看见了 |
[30:46] | What were you doing at the church? | 你在教堂做什么 |
[30:49] | It was my turn to prep the service. | 轮到我帮忙准备礼拜活动 |
[30:54] | You’re one of them? | 你也是信徒 |
[30:56] | You make it sound like I’m an alien. | 你说得好像我是个外星人 |
[30:57] | Olive, the Believers are a cult. | 奥莉芙 信徒们是个邪教组织 |
[31:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:01] | Because they think that a plane that came back | 就因为他们认为这架五年半后 |
[31:03] | 5 1/2 years later is a miracle? | 突然回来的飞机是个奇迹 |
[31:06] | Millions of people believe stuff that they have never seen, | 有很多人迷信他们从未亲眼见过的东西 |
[31:10] | but we all saw 828, and it was a miracle. | 但我们都亲眼见证了828航班 它就是个奇迹 |
[31:13] | Yeah, maybe it was. | 是 也许是奇迹 |
[31:15] | Or maybe it was ?an extraterrestrial encounter. | 也许只是天外来客 |
[31:18] | Or maybe we got stuck in a time loop | 也许我们进入了时空循环 |
[31:20] | that stopped the aging process | 让我们没有变老 |
[31:21] | and expanded our brain capacity so we could predict the future. | 扩大了我们的大脑容量让我们可以预测未来 |
[31:24] | We have no idea, Olive. | 我们不知道 奥莉芙 |
[31:26] | And Adrian — Adrian doesn’t, either. | 而艾德里安 他也不知道 |
[31:28] | That doesn’t invalidate his teachings. | 这也不代表他不能传授他的想法 |
[31:30] | No, no, no. ?He’s entitled to his opinions. | 不不不 他有权有自己的想法 |
[31:32] | What he’s not entitled to is taking advantage of us. | 但他无权利用我们 |
[31:35] | He’s using 828 to put money in his pocket, | 他利用828航班谋私利 |
[31:37] | and in the process, | 而且还在这个过程中 |
[31:38] | making the rest of the world scared to death of us. | 让世界其他人恐惧我们 |
[31:40] | The rest of the world needs to open their eyes! | 世界其他人需要睁大他们的眼睛 |
[31:43] | And what church doesn’t raise money? | 另外哪个教会不筹钱 |
[31:44] | No, no, this is different. | 不不 这不一样 |
[31:47] | Olive, sometimes people exploit a difficult situation. | 奥莉芙 有时候人们会利用困境 |
[31:51] | No, sometimes people are way too narrow-minded | 不 是有时候人类的思想太狭隘了 |
[31:53] | to see what is right in front of them. | 看不见眼前正确的东西 |
[31:55] | – That is not fair. – Is it fair to just tell me | -这不公平 -那告诉我放弃挣扎 |
[31:57] | to accept the Death Date and give up?! | 接受死期公平吗 |
[31:59] | I didn’t give up when people thought you and Cal were dead, | 大家都觉得你和卡尔死了的时候我都没有放弃 |
[32:02] | and here you are! | 现在你们回来了 |
[32:04] | Same with Mom and the baby. | 妈妈和肚子里的孩子也一样 |
[32:06] | Do– Don’t you see? | 你们不明白吗 |
[32:10] | No. | 不 |
[32:12] | I do. | 我明白 |
[32:14] | And I love that ?you’re looking for answers. | 而且我很高兴你在寻找答案 |
[32:16] | I do. So am I. And I’m not gonna stop. | 真的 我也在找 而且我也不会停止 |
[32:18] | No one is giving up. | 没人会放弃 |
[32:21] | But your mother and Cal were targeted. | 但你妈妈和卡尔是目标 |
[32:24] | Olive, they could have died. | 奥莉芙 他们差点死了 |
[32:25] | And that’s Adrian’s fault? | 这是艾德里安的错吗 |
[32:26] | It is! | 是的 |
[32:28] | Look, it might be the Xers who are physically attacking us, | 听着 也许是反对者在袭击我们 |
[32:31] | but it’s the Believers who are creating this hatred | 但正是因为信徒们制造了这种憎恨 |
[32:35] | and fear by insisting passengers are different | 让他们坚信乘客与正常人不同 |
[32:37] | from regular human beings! | 因此产生了恐惧 |
[32:38] | You are different! | 你们就是与众不同 |
[32:40] | Olive. | 奥莉芙 |
[32:42] | We are just trying to protect you. | 我们只是想保护你 |
[32:44] | I’m sick of being protected! | 我厌倦了被保护 |
[32:47] | And I’m sick of being afraid! | 我也厌倦了害怕 |
[32:48] | And you may not like it, | 你可能不喜欢这个事实 |
[32:50] | but while you were gone, I grew up! | 但你不在的时候 我长大了 |
[33:03] | We sure this is a good idea? | 确定这是个好主意吗 |
[33:04] | A lot of these guys aren’t exactly “Team Michaela.” | 这里很多人都不算是”米凯拉团队”的人 |
[33:07] | There’s a big difference between dirty looks and friendly fire. | 给我臭脸和友军误伤有很大的区别 |
[33:09] | All it takes is one guy not having your back. | 只要有一个背后一刀的就完了 |
[33:11] | – Do you have my back? – Of course I do. | -你支持我吗 -当然 |
[33:12] | That’s all I need. | 这就够了 |
[33:13] | – Back entrance set. – Proceed with caution. | -后门进攻准备就绪 -小心行事 |
[33:16] | -Let’s do it. -Let’s get some bad guys. | -开工吧 -我们去抓坏人吧 |
[33:40] | NYPD! Hands where we can see them! | 纽约警局 把手放在我们能看见的地方 |
[33:45] | All clear. | 一切安全 |
[33:47] | Back room clear. | 后屋安全 |
[33:49] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:51] | Clear. We have them all clear. | 安全 危险全部清除 |
[33:54] | I got nothing. | 我这儿没发现 |
[34:02] | Seems like we just missed them. | 好像我们刚好错过了他们 |
[34:04] | We’ll get them next time. | 我们下次会抓住他们的 |
[34:06] | We’ll get somebody this time. | 我们这次也有收获 |
[34:09] | 10 bucks says that’s the truck that hit my sister-in-law. | 赌十美说那是撞我嫂子的卡车 |
[34:14] | Take some paint. Bring it to the lab. | 收集点车漆 带回实验室 |
[34:15] | When it matches, bring the owner in. | 如果匹配 找到车主 |
[34:21] | Looks like Walter sold you a bill of goods. | 看来沃尔特说的都是瞎话 |
[34:22] | No, ma’am. This is the right place. | 不 长官 就是这个地方 |
[34:24] | That truck was involved in | 那辆货车就是 |
[34:25] | a hit-and-run with another passenger. | 撞伤另外一名乘客逃逸的车辆 |
[34:26] | – And you know this how? – Because it was my sister-in-law. | -你怎么知道的 -因为那名乘客就是我嫂子 |
[34:29] | More family members. | 又卷入一个你的家人 |
[34:29] | God, I knew I shouldn’t have given you this case. | 天哪 我就知道不应该把这个案子交给你 |
[34:31] | They were here. ?Okay, somebody tipped them off, | 他们刚刚就在这里 肯定有人走漏风声 |
[34:33] | and whoever it was, was at the precinct | 不管是谁 肯定是我们内部的人 |
[34:35] | ’cause they were the only ones who — | 因为只有他们 |
[34:35] | Okay, Stone, you are woefully short on friends as it is, | 好啦 斯通 你现在很缺朋友 |
[34:38] | and accusations like that, without any proof, | 像这种指控 在没有任何证据的情况下 |
[34:40] | aren’t gonna do you any good. | 对你没什么好处 |
[34:41] | Captain. We have a leak! | 队长 我们有内奸泄漏消息 |
[34:51] | No refunds for warm beer. | 温啤酒可不能退 |
[34:53] | It was cold when I served it. | 我给你的时候还是冰的 |
[34:56] | Proper drink for my friend. | 给我朋友来点和他胃口的酒 |
[34:58] | That, uh, single malt that you hide behind the counter. | 来点你藏在柜台后面的单麦芽酒 |
[35:06] | Are we celebrating? | 我们在庆祝吗 |
[35:08] | I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong. | 我可是够男人了 主动承认错误 |
[35:11] | You did us a solid today. | 你今天帮了我们大忙 |
[35:14] | I didn’t do that for you. | 我那么做不是为了你 |
[35:17] | I did it for her. | 是为了她 |
[35:19] | The trek to Rikers from here sucks. | 从这到里克斯岛监狱的路可不好开 |
[35:27] | Hey, what do you say we go out tonight? | 不如我们今晚出去玩玩 |
[35:29] | ‘Cause a friend of mine wants to show you his appreciation. | 因为我有个朋友想对你表示感谢 |
[35:33] | Why not? | 有何不可呢 |
[35:37] | A friend of yours is a friend of mine. | 你的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[35:40] | Salut. | 干杯 |
[35:42] | I thought eventually, people would realize we were normal, | 我以为总有一天 人们会意识到我们很普通 |
[35:45] | and the hate would disappear, but it seems to be the opposite. | 然后这种仇恨会消失 但现在看来刚好相反 |
[35:49] | You just gotta keep doing what you’re doing. | 你只需继续坚持自己在做的事 |
[35:52] | The bigots will give in before you do. | 那些小人会比你先放弃 |
[35:54] | Are you, uh, calling me stubborn? | 你是说我固执吗 |
[35:57] | Determined, maybe. | 也许是坚定吧 |
[35:59] | It’s good, though. | 但这是好事 |
[36:00] | Got me out of jail. | 让我出狱了 |
[36:02] | Best decision I ever made. | 我做过的最好的决定 |
[36:09] | You sure what happened today didn’t have anything to do with | 你确定今天发生的事和你为了救我 |
[36:10] | you burning down the precinct to set me free? | 而指控警局同事没有关系吗 |
[36:13] | I don’t care. It was worth it. | 我不在乎 这很值得 |
[36:17] | Enough about me, though. How was your meeting? | 我的事说够了 你的互助会如何 |
[36:19] | Good. Making progress. | 很好 有成效了 |
[36:33] | I’m sorry. ?I don’t mean to bother you. | 抱歉 我不想打扰你 |
[36:34] | But is Zeke here? | 但泽克在吗 |
[36:38] | Court. How did you…? | 小柯 你怎么 |
[36:39] | Your mom told me where to find you. | 你妈妈告诉我你在这 |
[36:42] | I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我无处可去了 |
[36:46] | I’m Michaela. | 我是米凯拉 |
[36:48] | Michaela, this is Courtney. | 米凯拉 这是柯特妮 |
[36:51] | His wife. | 他妻子 |
[37:02] | You gonna come up soon? | 你一会儿就上来吗 |
[37:03] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[37:05] | You should be in bed. Doctor’s orders. | 你应该躺床上 要谨遵医嘱 |
[37:08] | You don’t get to have a monopoly on parental concern. | 不能让你一个人担心抚养孩子的事 |
[37:12] | How did we not know? | 我们怎么会不知道呢 |
[37:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:18] | Teenagers have secrets. | 青少年有自己的秘密 |
[37:21] | Well, she’s not wrong… | 她说得不错 |
[37:24] | about me. | 关于我 |
[37:27] | Why are you putting this on yourself? | 你为什么要怪罪自己 |
[37:28] | No, ?I’ve been scaring all of us. | 不 我一直在为我们大家担惊受怕 |
[37:30] | I’ve been so focused on the Death Date and the passengers, | 我太执着于死期和机上的乘客 |
[37:36] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道自己该怎么办 |
[37:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:46] | It’s the compass Michaela got from the bank last week. | 这是米凯拉上周从银行劫持案里拿回的指南针 |
[37:51] | This engraving? | 这个图案呢 |
[37:52] | Yeah, we’ve been trying to figure out what it means. | 是啊 我们也想搞清楚这是什么意思 |
[37:56] | I’ve seen this before. | 我之前见过 |
[37:58] | Well, you’ve seen the peacock. | 你确实见过孔雀 |
[38:00] | Not just the peacock. This exact image. | 不仅仅是孔雀 一模一样的图案 |
[38:03] | On one of the boards? | 在这些板上吗 |
[38:04] | No. This was before. | 不 在那之前 |
[38:10] | When you and Cal were gone, | 当你和卡尔消失后 |
[38:15] | Olive was always insisting that you were out there somewhere. | 奥莉芙一直坚持认为你们还在某处活着 |
[38:19] | This one day, we were walking past this tarot reader, | 有一天 我们刚好路过一个塔罗牌占卜摊位 |
[38:23] | and Olive was so desperate | 然后奥莉芙太过绝望 |
[38:25] | and my grief was so overwhelming I couldn’t say no. | 我的悲伤也沉重不已 于是我就同意测一测 |
[38:35] | This card. | 这张牌 |
[38:39] | The star represents hope. | 星星代表希望 |
[38:42] | The woman said it was what her future held. | 那个女人说这是她的未来所在 |
[38:44] | She gave it to Olive. | 她把牌给了奥莉芙 |
[38:50] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[38:52] | There’s more. | 还有更多 |
[38:54] | The reader said that we should look to the future | 占卜师说我们应该对未来充满期望 |
[38:57] | with the possibility that everything will turn out well. | 相信一切都会变好 |
[39:00] | It became like a mantra for Olive. | 这成了奥莉芙的信念 |
[39:02] | She clung to it. | 她坚信不疑 |
[39:04] | And then today, ?when she came to the hospital, | 然后今天 当她来医院时 |
[39:06] | she said those exact words to me. | 她对我说了一模一样的话 |
[39:09] | Maybe a miracle did save the baby. | 也许确实是奇迹救了这个宝宝 |
[39:15] | Maybe this is all a miracle. | 也许这一切都是奇迹 |
[39:16] | Ben, this is a sign. | 本 这是个预兆 |
[39:18] | What if the Callings are trying to tell us | 如果呼召是想告诉我们 |
[39:19] | that there’s a way out of this, | 有方法走出这个困境 |
[39:21] | a way out of the Death Date, a way out of all of it? | 有方法逃过死期 有方法解决所有困难呢 |
[39:26] | Yeah, maybe they are. | 是啊 也许是这样 |
[39:29] | But if Adrian and the Believers | 但如果艾德里安和信徒们 |
[39:30] | keep turning the world against us | 不停地让全世界反对我们 |
[39:31] | and get us all killed first… | 并抢先一步害死我们 |
[39:36] | what does any of it matter? | 这一切又有何意义 |
[39:39] | I’m not going to tell you there isn’t hatred in our world. | 我不会告诉你们 世界上不存在仇恨 |
[39:43] | Or deny the uncomfortable truth | 或否认这个令人不悦的真相 |
[39:45] | that there are people who wish us harm. | 即有人希望我们受到伤害 |
[39:50] | But I will ask that you trust that better days lie ahead. | 但我希望你们相信有光明未来在等着我们 |
[40:07] | 感到失落吗 从你的社区里找到答案 | |
[40:19] | Save her. | 拯救她 |
[40:23] | Each and every one of you | 你们每个人 |
[40:24] | has embraced things we cannot explain. | 都接受了我们无法解释的事情 |
[40:28] | And by opening our hearts, we’ll show others the way, | 通过打开我们的心房 我们让别人看到了前路 |
[40:31] | until even those who hate will have their eyes | 甚至那些仇恨我们的人 也会睁开双眼 |
[40:33] | opened to the miracle. | 接受这个奇迹 |
[40:46] | But I’m not afraid. | 但我不害怕 |
[40:49] | I believe in miracles. | 我相信奇迹 |
[40:50] | I am a miracle. | 我就是个奇迹 |
[40:53] | And I’m here to tell you that we were wrong about death. | 而且我在此告诉大家 我们对死亡有误解 |
[40:57] | It is not final. | 那不是终结 |
[40:58] | Not the end of a journey. | 那不是旅程的终点 |
[41:01] | Follow me, and I will show you. | 跟随我 我将展示给大家 |
[41:07] | Blessed are the believers. | 祝福所有信徒 |
[41:10] | Blessed are the believers. | 祝福所有信徒 |
[41:44] | Stay away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |