| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 | 
| [00:01] | 828 wing nuts shouldn’t be allowed | 不该让828航班的怪咖 | 
| [00:03] | to carry the badge and gun. | 戴警徽和配枪 | 
| [00:05] | Adrian’s making the rest of the world scared to death of us. | 艾德里安让世界其他人恐惧我们 | 
| [00:07] | The rest of the world needs to open their eyes! | 世界其他人需要睁大他们的眼睛 | 
| [00:10] | I was able to confirm elimination of the 828 anomaly | 我已经在培养皿中证实 | 
| [00:13] | in a Petri dish. | 能消除828异常 | 
| [00:14] | Now I need to test the serum on a living specimen. | 现在我要在活体样本上测试血清 | 
| [00:16] | The Calling said “Save the passengers.” | 呼召说”拯救乘客” | 
| [00:17] | To me, that means tracking them down | 对我而言 那意味着找到所有人 | 
| [00:19] | and finding out who knows something we don’t. | 并找出有谁知道什么我们不知道的东西 | 
| [00:21] | The star represents hope. | 星星代表希望 | 
| [00:22] | The woman said it was what her future held. | 那个女人说这是她的未来所在 | 
| [00:24] | She gave it to Olive. | 她把牌给了奥莉芙 | 
| [00:25] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢 | 
| [00:27] | I don’t have anywhere else to go. | 我无处可去了 | 
| [00:28] | Michaela, this is Courtney. | 米凯拉 这是柯特妮 | 
| [00:30] | His wife. | 他妻子 | 
| [00:41] | Zeke? | 泽克 | 
| [00:44] | Hey, man. | 伙计 | 
| [00:45] | How you doing, man? | 你好吗 伙计 | 
| [00:46] | Never better! | 不能再好了 | 
| [00:48] | Must be love. | 肯定是恋爱了 | 
| [00:49] | Just might be. | 很有可能 | 
| [00:51] | I got some new merchandise. | 我有点新货 | 
| [00:53] | First two are on me. | 头两颗我请 | 
| [01:02] | I don’t mean to scare you, | 我没打算吓你 | 
| [01:03] | but I think there’s a girl in my bed. | 不过我想我床上有个女孩 | 
| [01:08] | I’ve heard they can be very, very dangerous. | 我听说这女孩会非常非常危险 | 
| [01:11] | I hope you brought her something to keep her happy. | 但愿你给她带了能让她高兴的东西 | 
| [01:18] | Pink’s my color. | 粉色是我的最爱 | 
| [01:28] | Now, what are we gonna do today? | 我们今天要做什么 | 
| [01:30] | You’ve already chosen pink. | 你已经选择了粉色 | 
| [01:33] | P-i-n-k. | 粉 色 | 
| [01:36] | Okay, what number? | 好了 选个数 | 
| [01:37] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 | 
| [01:40] | Three. | 三 | 
| [01:42] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [01:46] | It says we should get married. | 上面说我们该结婚 | 
| [01:57] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 | 
| [01:59] | It says, “Go to the movies.” | 上面写的”去看电影” | 
| [02:05] | Unless… | 除非 | 
| [02:08] | Unless we should just get married. | 除非我们真该结婚了 | 
| [02:14] | And we did. We got married. | 我们真的结婚了 | 
| [02:16] | ‘Cause that’s how we were back then — | 因为那就是我们当时的状态 | 
| [02:19] | wild, impulsive… | 疯狂 冲动 | 
| [02:22] | in love. | 彼此相爱 | 
| [02:25] | But this guy and I, we were also toxic together. | 但这家伙和我 当时也一起吸毒 | 
| [02:28] | We fed each other’s addictions. | 我们助长彼此的毒瘾 | 
| [02:31] | But he finally found a path out of all of that. | 但他最终找到了摆脱那一切的方法 | 
| [02:35] | He’s sober, dating a police detective, happy. | 他戒干净了 和一位警探恋爱了 很幸福 | 
| [02:44] | And he’s trying to help me find a path out, too. | 他也在尽力帮我寻找出路 | 
| [02:53] | You asked for it. | 这是你要的 | 
| [02:55] | This is “A few things”? | 这是”一点东西” | 
| [02:56] | Yeah, well, Grace has been spending a lot of time | 没错 格蕾丝近来在这所房子 | 
| [02:59] | in the house lately. | 花了不少工夫 | 
| [03:00] | Since the accident? | 从意外以后 | 
| [03:01] | And apparently, waging a holy war on clutter. | 显然是向杂物宣战了 | 
| [03:05] | If this is too much, I can — | 如果这太多了 我可以 | 
| [03:06] | No, I could always use three whisks. | 不用 我能用得着三个打蛋器 | 
| [03:08] | You are now a proud owner of a slightly used air bed. | 你现在光荣地拥有了一张二手气床 | 
| [03:12] | Actually, this is good. | 其实这挺好的 | 
| [03:13] | It’ll give Courtney a nice break from the couch. | 它能让柯特妮不再睡沙发了 | 
| [03:15] | Zeke just forget to mention he had a wife? | 泽克真忘记提他有妻子了吗 | 
| [03:17] | No, to be clear, they were high as kites, | 不 说明一下 他们当时吸得太嗨了 | 
| [03:20] | so they never actually filed the paperwork. | 所以他们从未真正签过书面协议 | 
| [03:21] | They were never legally married, | 他们一直不是合法婚姻 | 
| [03:22] | and they broke up like a year before he went into the woods. | 大概他进森林前的一年他们就分手了 | 
| [03:25] | Oh. Okay. That doesn’t make it weird at all | 好吧 那她在你沙发上睡一周 | 
| [03:27] | that she’s been on your couch for a week. | 就让人觉得一点都不奇怪了 | 
| [03:28] | Look, Zeke dealt with my drama with Jared. | 听着 泽克牵扯进我和杰瑞德的那场闹剧 | 
| [03:30] | He carried it all the way to Rikers, so it’s my turn. | 还一路进了里克斯岛监狱 所以现在轮到我了 | 
| [03:32] | I mean, part of his sobriety is making amends with the past, | 他戒毒的其中一步 是弥补过去 | 
| [03:35] | so he’s helping her. | 所以他在帮助她 | 
| [03:36] | It’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [03:39] | It’s awful. | 简直糟透了 | 
| [03:40] | Look, I’m trying to be supportive, | 听着 我在尽力给予帮助 | 
| [03:42] | and she’s actually really nice, but I just want her gone. | 她其实人挺好 不过我真想让她离开 | 
| [03:44] | Well, I got some good news for you. | 我有个好消息要告诉你 | 
| [03:46] | There’s a hole in the air bed. | 气床上有个洞 | 
| [03:55] | Alright. Now you’re even. | 好了 现在平齐了 | 
| [03:57] | Yeah? Can I look? | 是吗 我能看看吗 | 
| [04:10] | How you feel? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [04:13] | Like a new man. | 焕然新生 | 
| [04:15] | You know, I feel like an accessory to a crime. | 我感觉自己好像成了共犯 | 
| [04:18] | Didn’t you tell your dad we’re doing tarot-card research today? | 你不是跟你爸说我们今天要研究塔罗牌吗 | 
| [04:20] | And we will. | 我们会研究的 | 
| [04:23] | You know, my mom used to volunteer at a soup kitchen. | 我妈之前总去一家流动厨房当志愿者 | 
| [04:25] | There was this Buddhist Temple that had one in it. | 在一座佛庙里有一家流动厨房 | 
| [04:27] | Sometimes I’d go. | 有时候我也会去 | 
| [04:30] | So, your mom was Buddhist? | 你妈妈信佛吗 | 
| [04:33] | She was a lot of things. | 我妈妈有很多特点 | 
| [04:35] | When I came back and she was gone, | 我回来之后 发现她不在了 | 
| [04:36] | I, uh, had my own mini Buddhist memorial rite for her. | 还帮她举办了一个佛教的小道别会 | 
| [04:40] | Did it help? | 有帮助吗 | 
| [04:42] | Kind of. | 有一点吧 | 
| [04:43] | I could…feel her. | 我能 感觉到她 | 
| [04:46] | It’s an honor to have you here. | 你们能来我们感到十分荣幸 | 
| [04:49] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 | 
| [04:50] | Where do we start? | 我们该从哪里开始呢 | 
| [04:51] | – No. – I… | -不行 -我… | 
| [04:53] | No, no. | 不 不行 | 
| [04:55] | You have to go. | 你们走吧 | 
| [04:56] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [04:57] | Your dad was very clear. | 你爸爸说得很清楚 | 
| [04:59] | ‘Cause you’re a minor, I have to comply. | 因为你是未成年 所以我必须照做 | 
| [05:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:08] | If we’re turning away the very people | 如果我们拒绝了 | 
| [05:10] | who experienced the miracle firsthand, | 亲身经历过奇迹的人 | 
| [05:12] | how are we going to get the rest of the world to believe? | 我们还怎么说服世界去相信呢 | 
| [05:15] | There’ll be another miracle, Isaiah. | 还会有其他奇迹发生的 以赛亚 | 
| [05:18] | An even bigger one. | 更大的奇迹 | 
| [05:20] | I — | 我 | 
| [05:24] | Grace? Good news. | 格蕾丝 好消息 | 
| [05:26] | Your whisks officially have a new home. | 你的打蛋器终于有新家了 | 
| [05:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:34] | Hi! This is Jane Hawley of New York Life. | 你好 我是《纽约生活》的简·霍利 | 
| [05:37] | Our magazine is doing a cover feature on your pregnancy. | 我们杂志打算对你们的宝宝做封面专题报道 | 
| [05:40] | The first 828 baby is a big story, | 航班828乘客的首名婴儿绝对是大事件 | 
| [05:42] | and we’d love to interview you for the article. | 我们很希望采访你们聊聊这个奇迹 | 
| [05:44] | Call us back — | 请回电 | 
| [05:47] | How did she find out? | 她怎么知道的 | 
| [05:48] | So many people have seen us coming and going from the hospital. | 有太多人看到我们出入医院 | 
| [05:50] | I guess — I guess we can’t hide it anymore. | 看来 看来我们瞒不下去了 | 
| [05:53] | I don’t want anyone else to know. | 我不希望任何人知道 | 
| [05:55] | I don’t want the Xers to know. | 我不希望反对者知道 | 
| [05:56] | I don’t want the Believers to know. | 也不想让那些信徒知道 | 
| [05:57] | It’s none of their business. | 这跟他们没关系 | 
| [05:59] | It’s just two people having a baby. | 这只是两个人生宝宝的事 | 
| [06:00] | There’s no story here. | 没有什么报道的价值 | 
| [06:01] | It’s not like it’s a plane coming back from the past. | 这又不是飞机从过去飞回来了 | 
| [06:06] | Ben? | 本 | 
| [06:10] | Great marriage pep talk. Thank you. | 你这结婚动员做得不错啊 谢了 | 
| [06:13] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 | 
| [06:16] | That was really sweet of you. | 你可真是好心 | 
| [06:17] | You must be drunk. | 你肯定醉了 | 
| [06:22] | Saanvi! Saanvi! | 萨尼 萨尼 | 
| [06:25] | Ben, please help! You have to help! | 本 帮帮我 你得帮帮我 | 
| [06:27] | Wait! Wait, Saanvi! | 等等 等等 萨尼 | 
| [06:39] | Was that a Calling? | 刚才出现呼召了吗 | 
| [06:40] | I think Saanvi’s in trouble. | 我觉得萨尼有麻烦了 | 
| [06:43] | Is she still hiding out with Vance? | 她还跟万斯躲在一起吗 | 
| [06:44] | No, not anymore. | 没有 | 
| [06:46] | Even the former director of the NSA | 就连国安局前局长 | 
| [06:47] | couldn’t keep her from her research. | 都拦不住她想做研究的心 | 
| [06:49] | Go. I’ll stay here with Cal. | 你去吧 我陪着卡尔 | 
| [06:50] | Just call me if you need anything. | 有什么需要就打给我 | 
| [06:52] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [06:55] | Hey, Captain. | 警监 | 
| [06:57] | Did you, um, hear from Internal Affairs about the leak? | 内务部给你内鬼这事的回信吗 | 
| [07:00] | Hey, Stone. You get any proof there is a leak? | 斯通 你有证据证明有内鬼吗 | 
| [07:04] | Someone tipped off the Xers right before that bust. | 我们突袭之前 有人给反对者通风报信 | 
| [07:08] | I have a feeling someone — | 直觉告诉我… | 
| [07:09] | Do I strike you as someone who’s interested in your feelings? | 你觉得我是那种在乎你直觉的人吗 | 
| [07:12] | Stop pointing fingers and go catch a bad guy. | 别横加指责了 去抓坏人吧 | 
| [07:14] | Goodbye. | 再见 | 
| [07:18] | Hey. Sorry about that. | 抱歉你碰了一鼻子灰 | 
| [07:20] | I do have a lead on an attempted burglary, though, | 不过我拿到了一宗抢劫未遂案的线索 | 
| [07:22] | if you want to… | 你想不想… | 
| [07:23] | {\an4本·斯通 求救 萨尼需要帮助 医院见好吗 | |
| [07:26] | – Go. I got it. – I’m sorry. | -你去吧 我来处理 -抱歉 | 
| [07:27] | I got this. | 我处理就行 | 
| [07:31] | What’s up with the new do? | 换新发型了啊 | 
| [07:33] | Where’s she going without you? | 她去哪 都不带你吗 | 
| [07:37] | Yeah. Good luck. | 懂了 祝你好运吧 | 
| [07:42] | Saanvi? You in there? | 萨尼 你在里面吗 | 
| [07:44] | Come on, open up. | 把门开开 | 
| [07:54] | Saanvi! | 萨尼 | 
| [07:56] | Saanvi! | 萨尼 | 
| [07:57] | – Is she in there? – I think so. Her phone’s in there. | -她在里面吗 -应该在 她手机在里面 | 
| [08:00] | Hey. Excuse me. | 麻烦你 | 
| [08:01] | Can we get this door open, please? | 请帮我们把门打开 | 
| [08:09] | – Get a doctor right now! – Right away! | -赶快去找医生来 -我这就去 | 
| [08:11] | Saanvi. | 萨尼 | 
| [08:23] | Hey. Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [08:25] | You know, with the hours Saanvi’s been keeping, | 从萨尼的工作时长来看 | 
| [08:27] | she probably just collapsed from exhaustion. | 她很可能只是累趴下了 | 
| [08:29] | I’m not so sure. | 我觉得不一定 | 
| [08:29] | I swiped this from the floor next to her. | 这是我从她身边捡的 | 
| [08:33] | I’ve prepped myself, | 我为自己做好了准备 | 
| [08:34] | and I will begin Phase One of Human Trials. | 即将开始人体试验的第一阶段 | 
| [08:37] | She was experimenting on herself? | 她在自己身上做试验 | 
| [08:39] | Why would she do that? That’s so dangerous. | 她为什么要这么做 太危险了 | 
| [08:41] | She blames herself for the Major getting her research, | 她怪自己让少校获得了她的研究成果 | 
| [08:43] | and now she feels she has to…catch up. | 她觉得必须要… 加快速度 | 
| [08:45] | Well, she can’t catch up if she’s dead. | 如果她死了 那就不会有进展了 | 
| [08:47] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [08:48] | Dr. Bahl is going to be fine, | 波尔医生会没事的 | 
| [08:50] | but she’s very lucky you found her when you did. | 但她很幸运 你们及时发现了她 | 
| [08:53] | You’ll be able to see her in a few minutes. | 等下你们就可以去看她了 | 
| [08:55] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 | 
| [09:00] | I got to go. Can you let me know how she is? | 我得走了 你回头把她的情况告诉我吧 | 
| [09:02] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [09:07] | Okay, so, most versions of the Star Card | 大多数的占卜牌画的都是 | 
| [09:09] | show a woman at a river. | 一个女人在河边 | 
| [09:11] | This one has a peacock. | 而这张是只孔雀 | 
| [09:13] | And a peacock is what helped you figure out the Death Date. | 孔雀帮助你猜出了死期的事 | 
| [09:16] | – Yeah. – So, why would the tarot reader | -嗯 -可为什么占卜师 | 
| [09:17] | give you and your mom a card in the first place? | 会给你和你妈妈一张牌呢 | 
| [09:19] | Wouldn’t that make the deck incomplete? | 那样不是就让那副牌不完整了吗 | 
| [09:21] | I supposed you would have to ask the reader who gave it to us, | 我想你得去问给我们牌的占卜师 | 
| [09:23] | but I don’t know her name, | 可我不知道她叫什么 | 
| [09:25] | nor do I know the name of her business. | 也不知道她营业的地方叫什么 | 
| [09:26] | It was literally a stand on the sidewalk. | 就是人行道上摆的摊子 | 
| [09:30] | We could go look for her. | 我们可以去找找 | 
| [09:33] | Field trip. | 实地考察 | 
| [09:35] | Let’s do it. | 好啊 | 
| [09:45] | It’s kinda hard to stay mad at you | 鉴于你可能救了我的命 | 
| [09:47] | since you may just have saved my life. | 继续生你的气是不太可能了 | 
| [09:49] | Well… | 那么… | 
| [09:51] | then I’ll be mad at you. | 该我生你的气了 | 
| [09:55] | You were testing on yourself? | 你在自己身上做试验 | 
| [09:57] | Saanvi, you were the one that told me | 萨尼 你亲口告诉我说 | 
| [09:59] | that testing on people is unethical | 做人体试验不道德 | 
| [10:00] | and it would never be considered unless the patient is terminal. | 除非病人已无药可救 否则绝对不考虑 | 
| [10:03] | We are terminal. | 我们就是无药可救 | 
| [10:05] | That’s what I’m working on, Ben. | 我一直都在研究这个 本 | 
| [10:06] | If there’s a chance to cure the Death Date, | 如果有机会能解决死期 | 
| [10:08] | I have to figure it out. That is on me. | 我就必须把办法想出来 我有责任 | 
| [10:09] | And how are you gonna do that if you’re dead and buried? | 如果你都死了 那还怎么想办法 | 
| [10:14] | You know what, Saanvi? You’ve got to promise me | 萨尼 你得答应我 | 
| [10:15] | you’re not gonna test on yourself again. | 不再拿自己做试验了 | 
| [10:18] | – I’ll try, but — – No. Promise me. | -我会尽力 可… -不 答应我 | 
| [10:20] | Saanvi, if we hadn’t had that Calling, | 萨尼 如果我们没有那个呼召 | 
| [10:22] | if you hadn’t asked me to help you, I — | 如果你没让我来帮助你 我… | 
| [10:24] | Wait. In the Calling, I wasn’t asking you to help me. | 等等 在呼召里 我并没有请你帮我 | 
| [10:28] | You didn’t see the boy? | 你没看见那男孩吗 | 
| [10:30] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:34] | Hey, can you hear me? Where are your parents? | 你能听见我说话吗 你父母呢 | 
| [10:37] | Help. | 救救我 | 
| [10:40] | Saanvi! Saanvi! | 萨尼 萨尼 | 
| [10:43] | Help! Help! You have to help, Ben! | 帮帮我 你得要帮帮我 本 | 
| [10:44] | No, no. Saanvi! Wait! | 不 萨尼 等等 | 
| [10:50] | That must have been | 那一定是 | 
| [10:51] | right as I was passing out from the hypoxia. | 我因缺氧而晕倒那一刻 | 
| [10:53] | Which explains why you faded away in the Calling. | 所以在呼召里 你就慢慢消失了 | 
| [10:55] | I-I did see the kid but only for a few seconds | 我的确看到了那男孩 可只有几秒钟 | 
| [10:57] | after you…disappeared. | 在你… 消失之后 | 
| [11:01] | But Cal was the youngest kid on 828. | 但卡尔是828航班上最小的孩子 | 
| [11:04] | We both saw him. | 我们俩都看见他了 | 
| [11:05] | Okay, so it was 14C. That was Finn Nowak. | 是14C 坐的是芬克·诺瓦克 | 
| [11:09] | – Wall Street guy. – We need to talk to Finn. | -在华尔街上班 -我们得去和芬恩谈谈 | 
| [11:11] | That little boy desperately needs our help. | 那小男孩急迫需要我们的帮助 | 
| [11:13] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到他 | 
| [11:14] | You are a patient here who’s not been discharged. | 你是病人 还没有被允许出院呢 | 
| [11:17] | – I go talk to Finn. – Well, keep me in the loop. | -我去找芬恩 -把情况告诉我 | 
| [11:21] | You memorized the seating chart? | 你记得座位表 | 
| [11:24] | Are you surprised? | 你觉得很意外吗 | 
| [11:26] | No, I’m impressed. | 不是 是佩服 | 
| [11:32] | I-I — It was over there. | 我 它就在那儿 | 
| [11:35] | It was under a black tent. But… | 在一顶黑色帐篷下 但是 | 
| [11:38] | I don’t know. It’s been three years. | 我说不好 已经三年了 | 
| [11:40] | I can’t remember. | 我记不住清楚 | 
| [11:41] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是嘛 | 
| [11:42] | I came here last year with a classmate. | 我去年跟一个同学来过这里 | 
| [11:44] | She’s 25 now. | 她现在25岁了 | 
| [11:46] | Was she your girlfriend? | 她当时是你女朋友吗 | 
| [11:48] | I don’t really have too many friends, much less girlfriends. | 我朋友不多 更别说女朋友了 | 
| [11:53] | Not that I wouldn’t want a girlfriend. | 并不是我不想交女朋友 | 
| [11:54] | And, you know, it’s, uh — | 你知道 那个 | 
| [11:55] | It’d be different if I, you know, met the right person. | 如果遇到对的人 那就不一样了 | 
| [11:57] | – No. Yeah. – Yeah. | -不 我懂 -是啊 | 
| [11:58] | Exactly. You just — | 没错 只是 | 
| [12:00] | You just haven’t met the right person yet. | 你还没遇到对的人而已 | 
| [12:03] | I mean, I haven’t not met that person. | 我也不是还没遇见对的人 | 
| [12:11] | It’s just not too many people know what it’s like to be an 828er. | 只是很少有人能理解身为828乘客的感受 | 
| [12:14] | Yeah. I bet. It’s complicated. | 对啊 我知道 很复杂 | 
| [12:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:19] | Just a bit. | 是有一点 | 
| [12:23] | Is that it? | 那个是吗 | 
| [12:24] | Not even close, but let’s just see if she knows anything. | 不大像 我们去问问她懂不懂 | 
| [12:28] | Great. | 好 | 
| [12:31] | Vision of being back on the plane? | 回到飞机上的场景 | 
| [12:33] | No. No, I haven’t had anything like that. | 没有 没有 我从来没有过那种体验 | 
| [12:36] | So, you wouldn’t know why we saw a kid in your seat? | 所以你不知道为何我们会在你座位上看到小孩 | 
| [12:41] | Probably 5 or 6, dark hair, dark eyes. | 大概五六岁 黑头发 深色眼睛 | 
| [12:43] | No idea. | 不知道 | 
| [12:44] | I don’t have a wife, no kids, so… | 我没有老婆 也没有孩子 所以 | 
| [12:48] | Definitely didn’t bring one to Jamaica. | 肯定没有带孩子去牙买加 | 
| [12:50] | I was there for a bachelor party. | 我是去那里参加单身聚会的 | 
| [12:53] | The funny thing is, | 有意思的是 | 
| [12:55] | I wasn’t even supposed to be on that plane. | 我本来不应该上那班飞机的 | 
| [12:57] | Yeah, me neither. Last-minute voucher grab. | 是啊 我也是 最后一分钟换的票 | 
| [13:01] | What’s your story? | 你是怎么回事呢 | 
| [13:03] | We went to this beach party the night before, | 我们前一个晚上参加了这个沙滩聚会 | 
| [13:05] | and I met this amazing woman, Orlena. | 我遇到了一位美丽的女子 奥琳娜 | 
| [13:09] | Smart, funny. New Yorker. | 聪明 风趣 来自纽约 | 
| [13:12] | We just connected. | 我们就来电了 | 
| [13:15] | Next morning, she was gone. | 第二天一早 她就消失了 | 
| [13:17] | I went looking for her, and I missed my plane. | 我去找她 后来就错过了航班 | 
| [13:20] | – I ended up on 828. – That one little decision. | -我就上了828航班 -就一个小小决定 | 
| [13:22] | Screwed up pretty much everything. | 差不多毁了一切 | 
| [13:25] | Yeah. | 谁说不是呢 | 
| [13:29] | That’s him. | 就是他 | 
| [13:30] | That’s the kid who was on the plane in your seat. | 这就是飞机上在你座位上的那个小孩 | 
| [13:33] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 | 
| [13:35] | That’s a childhood photo… | 这是我的照片 | 
| [13:38] | of me. | 小时候的照片 | 
| [13:53] | Zeke! Who did this? | 泽克 这是谁干的 | 
| [13:56] | Same people who did that to Courtney. | 对柯特妮施暴的同一伙人 | 
| [14:02] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么事了 | 
| [14:10] | Hi. Excuse me. | 你好 请问 | 
| [14:13] | Um, do you know about a tarot-card reader | 你认不认识大概三年前 | 
| [14:15] | here about three years ago? | 在这里的一个解读塔罗牌的人 | 
| [14:16] | Sorry, I don’t do missing persons. | 对不起 我不帮忙找人 | 
| [14:18] | Okay, then can you tell us about this? | 好吧 那你能跟我们说说这个吗 | 
| [14:25] | It’s a Star Card from the Major Arcana. | 这是大阿卡那的星牌 | 
| [14:28] | Corresponding to Aquarius and Air Elements. | 与水瓶座和空气元素相对应 | 
| [14:32] | Okay, uh, but can you tell us | 你能告诉我们 | 
| [14:33] | the deck where that card came from? | 这张牌是从来自哪副牌吗 | 
| [14:35] | 欢迎 小费 | |
| [14:35] | Yeah. I know this deck. | 是的 我知道这副牌 | 
| [14:43] | It’s called the Alzeraz deck, I think. | 我想它叫艾尔特拉斯牌 | 
| [14:45] | Stunning artwork. | 惊人的艺术品 | 
| [14:46] | Alzeraz. Okay, that’s something. | 艾尔特拉斯 好的 算是有点线索 | 
| [14:48] | – Okay, there’s nothing on Amazon or eBay. – Oh, no, no, no. | -亚马逊和易趣网上都搜不到 -不不不 | 
| [14:51] | This deck has been out of print for decades. | 这副牌已经停印几十年了 | 
| [14:56] | I do know a few places in New York | 我确实知道纽约有几个地方 | 
| [14:58] | that sell rare and out-of-print things, | 可以买到不寻常或者不再出版的东西 | 
| [15:00] | if you have some time to dig around. | 要是你们有时间去找的话 | 
| [15:09] | So, this has something to do with Finn’s childhood? | 所以这事跟芬恩小时候有关系 | 
| [15:12] | Young Finn shows up in a Calling and asks for help? | 小时候的芬恩在呼召里出现 寻求帮助 | 
| [15:15] | No, that can’t be right. | 不 这不合理 | 
| [15:16] | Let me, um, see his photo again. | 让我再看看这张照片 | 
| [15:19] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [15:21] | Maybe it’s not the same kid. | 也许不是同一个孩子 | 
| [15:22] | Just a strong family resemblance. | 只是一家人 长得很像而已 | 
| [15:25] | He said he didn’t have any kids. | 他说他没有孩子 | 
| [15:30] | Unless… | 除非 | 
| [15:32] | Finn said he had a one-night stand | 芬恩说他离开牙买加的前一晚 | 
| [15:33] | the night before he left Jamaica. | 经历了一场一夜情 | 
| [15:35] | And the kid would be 5, which seems about the same age | 那如果有孩子的话刚好五岁 | 
| [15:38] | as the kid that we saw in the Calling. | 和我们在呼召中看到的孩子一样大 | 
| [15:39] | What do you know about the one-night stand? | 关于那场一夜情你了解多少 | 
| [15:41] | Oh, not much. He remembered her name. | 了解的不多 他只记得她的名字 | 
| [15:43] | It was, um, Orlena from New York. | 叫奥琳娜 纽约人 | 
| [15:47] | And we also know a due date — 40 weeks after April 7, 2013. | 我们还知道预产期 2013年4月7日之后的40周 | 
| [15:51] | If we try to find all the — | 如果我们找的所有 | 
| [15:52] | There were only three Orlenas | 那一年在纽约生产的 | 
| [15:53] | that gave birth that year in New York — | 产妇中只有三个叫奥琳娜 | 
| [15:55] | two in the spring and… | 两个是春天生产的 | 
| [15:58] | Orlena Prager that gave birth to a baby boy November 30, 2013. | 奥琳娜·普拉格2013年11月30日生下一个男孩 | 
| [16:03] | Named him Theo. | 取名叫西奥 | 
| [16:07] | Surprised? | 惊讶吗 | 
| [16:09] | Impressed. | 是佩服 | 
| [16:11] | So, what does Theo need from us? | 所以 西奥需要我们做什么 | 
| [16:14] | I don’t know. Let’s go talk to Orlena. | 不知道 我们去和奥琳娜聊聊 | 
| [16:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [16:22] | I didn’t come here just to get sober. | 我来这里不是为了戒毒 | 
| [16:23] | I came here because I thought Lucas | 而是因为 我以为来到这里 | 
| [16:25] | wouldn’t be able to find me. | 卢卡斯就无法找到我 | 
| [16:26] | Who’s Lucas? | 卢卡斯是谁 | 
| [16:28] | He’s a dealer. | 他是个毒贩 | 
| [16:29] | I owe him money. | 我欠他钱 | 
| [16:30] | I thought I could pay it back little by little. | 我以为我可以一点一点把钱还清 | 
| [16:33] | How much? | 欠多少钱 | 
| [16:36] | $20,000. | 两万美元 | 
| [16:37] | Jesus, Court! | 老天爷 小柯 | 
| [16:38] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [16:39] | I didn’t think he’d be able to find me here, | 我以为在这里就不会被他找到 | 
| [16:41] | but his guys followed me. | 但他的手下跟踪我 | 
| [16:43] | They were just passing along a message. | 他们只是过来传口信 | 
| [16:46] | Which was what? | 什么口信 | 
| [16:48] | That I work for Lucas now. | 说我现在为卢卡斯卖命了 | 
| [16:49] | No way. Absolutely not. | 没门 不行 | 
| [16:51] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [16:52] | Do you have an extra 20K just lying around? | 那你有富余的两万块吗 | 
| [16:54] | Because I don’t. | 因为我可没有 | 
| [16:56] | I’m stuck. | 我无路可走 | 
| [16:57] | If I don’t go work for Lucas, he’s gonna have me killed. | 如果我不为卢卡斯卖命 他会杀了我 | 
| [17:04] | Hey. Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定自己没问题吗 | 
| [17:06] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [17:07] | I should have come without you. | 我不该带你一起来 | 
| [17:09] | We both had the Callings. | 我们都收到了这个呼召 | 
| [17:10] | We’re supposed to do it together. | 我们应该一起行动 | 
| [17:14] | I hope we’re right about this. | 希望我们这次做的没错 | 
| [17:23] | Hi. I’m Saanvi Bahl. | 你好 我是萨尼·波尔 | 
| [17:25] | – This is Ben Stone. – Hi. | -这位是本·斯通 -你好 | 
| [17:27] | We wanted to talk to you about your son Theo. | 我们想跟你聊聊你儿子西奥的事情 | 
| [17:30] | We’re hoping we can help in some way. | 我们希望能帮到你 | 
| [17:34] | In what way? | 帮什么 | 
| [17:35] | We’re not exactly sure. | 我们也不是很确定 | 
| [17:37] | Do you remember Finn Nowak? | 你还记得芬恩·诺瓦克吗 | 
| [17:39] | Come on, kids. Grab some groceries. | 快点 孩子们 拿上点吃的 | 
| [17:41] | You should go. | 你们走吧 | 
| [17:42] | Let’s see who brings the bag with the special treat. | 我们看看谁拿到了特别零食的包 | 
| [17:46] | Please, I-I have nothing to say. | 拜托 我没什么要说的 | 
| [17:49] | Mrs. Prager, we know that you had a son | 普拉格太太 我们知道你去牙买加后 | 
| [17:51] | less than a year after you took a trip to Jamaica. | 不到一年生了一个男孩 | 
| [17:53] | Those are my three children. | 那是我的三个孩子 | 
| [17:55] | And that man is my husband of 10 years, and he’s their father. | 那个男人是我结婚十年的丈夫 他是孩子们的父亲 | 
| [17:59] | And he’s a good father. Please, just go. | 他是个好父亲 求你们 快走吧 | 
| [18:04] | Now what do we do? | 现在我们怎么办 | 
| [18:05] | I don’t know, but the husband’s not Theo’s father. | 不知道 但那位丈夫不是西奥的父亲 | 
| [18:10] | Still, I don’t get the Calling. Theo looks fine. | 我仍无法理解这个呼召 西奥看起来不错 | 
| [18:13] | I saw terror in that child’s eyes on the plane. | 在飞机上 我看到那孩子眼里的恐惧 | 
| [18:15] | We have to help him. | 我们必须帮助他 | 
| [18:26] | Okay, this is something. | 这可有点意思 | 
| [18:28] | – Tell me what you got. – It’s not Alzeraz. | -告诉我你发现了什么 -这不叫艾尔特拉斯 | 
| [18:30] | It’s the “Al-Zuras Deck,” | 这叫”艾尔-祖拉斯塔罗牌” | 
| [18:33] | created by Yusuv Al-Zuras, | 由尤瑟夫·艾尔-祖拉斯创造 | 
| [18:35] | a 16th-century Egyptian scholar and artist. | 他是埃及16世纪的学者和艺术家 | 
| [18:39] | Yusuv Al-Zuras. | 尤瑟夫·艾尔-祖拉斯 | 
| [18:41] | Scholar, traveled around Europe. | 学者 周游过欧洲 | 
| [18:48] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:50] | Uh, according to legend, he was lost at sea for 10 years | 根据传说 他在海上失踪了10年 | 
| [18:53] | and mysteriously returned. | 之后神秘归来 | 
| [18:56] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [18:58] | That sounds…familiar. | 这经历听起来 有点熟悉 | 
| [19:01] | Yeah. “Upon returning, he claimed he could”… | 是的 “他一回来就说自己…” | 
| [19:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:08] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [19:11] | “Upon returning, | “他一回来就说 | 
| [19:11] | he claimed he could hear the voice of God in his head.” | 他能在脑中听到上帝的声音” | 
| [19:15] | Does this mean it’s happened before? | 就是说之前发生过这种事吗 | 
| [19:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:21] | Okay, it doesn’t say when he died, | 上面没写他是什么时候死的 | 
| [19:22] | but I’m assuming it’s 10 years after he returned? | 但我猜是他回来的十年后吧 | 
| [19:26] | Which means the Calling led us to Al-Zuras | 就是说呼召指引我们找到艾尔-祖拉斯 | 
| [19:28] | to show that the Death Date was real. | 证明死期是真的 | 
| [19:30] | Okay, well, we have no idea when this guy died. | 我们完全不知道这个人是什么时候死的 | 
| [19:33] | For — For all we know, he could have lived another 30 years. | 我们只知道 他有可能再活了三十年 | 
| [19:39] | Hey, maybe the Calling led us to this guy | 也许呼召指引我们找到这个人 | 
| [19:41] | because he survived the Death Date. | 因为他活过了死期 | 
| [19:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [19:45] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 | 
| [19:48] | A tarot reading. | 塔罗牌占卜 | 
| [19:55] | This — See the man in the jeggings? | 看到这个穿紧身裤的人了吗 | 
| [20:00] | It’s Emo Drake. | 他是埃莫·德雷克 | 
| [20:02] | And he’s doing a slow jam with a mandolin. | 他在用曼陀林表演慢节奏即兴乐曲 | 
| [20:07] | And if I’m reading the cards right, | 如果这张牌我没解读错的话 | 
| [20:09] | they say it’s your favorite kind of music. | 他们说那是你最喜欢的音乐 | 
| [20:11] | Yeah, but it is… | 但其实 | 
| [20:13] | …not. | 不是 | 
| [20:15] | And I’m pretty sure that’s a lute. | 我很肯定这是琉特琴 | 
| [20:21] | Uh, now, you see this card. | 再看看这张牌 | 
| [20:23] | This is a glowing path, | 这是一条光明的前路 | 
| [20:25] | illuminating the way to true love. | 照亮真爱之路 | 
| [20:29] | Yeah, that just looks so much like a volcano and some lava. | 这看起来真的很像火山和岩浆 | 
| [20:34] | But whatever you say. | 但你说什么都对 | 
| [20:37] | What about the third card? | 第三张牌呢 | 
| [20:45] | The heart and the crown? | 心脏和皇冠吗 | 
| [20:46] | It’s a strawberry. | 这是草莓 | 
| [20:48] | And that is a fancy pie pan. | 而那是一个别致的派烤盘 | 
| [20:53] | Which means you’re gonna have | 说明你在未来 | 
| [20:55] | a very fancy strawberry pie in your future. | 将会吃到一个非常别致的草莓派 | 
| [20:58] | You, sir, have a bright, shining, | 先生 你将有一个无限光明 | 
| [21:02] | and, very lucky future. | 无比幸运的未来 | 
| [21:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [21:11] | I am lucky. | 我很幸运 | 
| [21:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:20] | I don’t get you. | 我搞不懂你 | 
| [21:21] | How many women would let their boyfriend’s junkie ex | 有几个女人会让自己男友的前毒瘾女友 | 
| [21:25] | stay with them? | 和他们住在一起 | 
| [21:28] | I’m a big believer in second chances. | 我坚信每个人都有第二次机会 | 
| [21:31] | Zeke said that, | 泽克说过 | 
| [21:33] | that you were the biggest part of his recovery. | 你是他戒瘾过程中最重要的一部分 | 
| [21:35] | No, no, Zeke wanted to get sober on his own. | 不是 是泽克自己想要戒瘾 | 
| [21:38] | It had nothing to do with me. | 和我没关系 | 
| [21:39] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 | 
| [21:40] | I’ve seen Zeke try to get clean plenty of times. | 我看过泽克很多次想要戒瘾 | 
| [21:44] | We’d swear we were gonna stop using, | 我们发誓不再嗑药 | 
| [21:46] | but he always had a backup plan. | 但他总是留有一手 | 
| [21:49] | He’d stash a couple pills in a sock drawer, | 他会把药丸藏在放袜子的抽屉里 | 
| [21:53] | the barrel of his razor, dryer sheets. | 藏在剃须刀罐里 烘干纸里 | 
| [21:57] | But with you, he seems pretty determined. | 但是和你一起 他似乎下定决心要戒瘾 | 
| [22:02] | We all have a limited time on Earth. | 我们在地球上的时间都是有限的 | 
| [22:08] | And I think that he’s just trying to live an honest life. | 我想他只是想过一个踏实的人生 | 
| [22:16] | Is it okay if I take a shower? | 我可以去洗澡吗 | 
| [22:17] | I need to get the feeling of their hands off me. | 我想洗掉他们留在我身上的味道 | 
| [22:20] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [22:23] | Okay, cool, man. | 好的 | 
| [22:24] | Yeah, yeah. No, I’ll see you. | 好 没事 晚点见 | 
| [22:25] | Okay, I’ll be there soon. Alright. Bye. | 回头见 好的 拜 | 
| [22:27] | Who was that? | 是谁 | 
| [22:29] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 | 
| [22:30] | I’m going to deal with this. | 这事我来处理 | 
| [22:31] | Zeke, no. | 泽克 不 | 
| [22:33] | Part of making amends is not endangering yourself. | 做出补偿不包括危及自身 | 
| [22:35] | How do you know she’s not just gonna buy from someone else? | 你怎么知道她不会去和其他人买 | 
| [22:37] | I don’t. | 我不知道 | 
| [22:39] | But I do know I turned my back on my sister | 但是我知道在我妹妹最需要我时 | 
| [22:41] | when she needed me the most. | 我却离她而去 | 
| [22:43] | I won’t do that again. | 我不会重蹈覆辙 | 
| [22:57] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 | 
| [22:59] | I’m the one who needs to make amends, not you. | 需要做补偿的人是我 不是你 | 
| [23:00] | I’m keeping you out of this. | 我不要你趟这趟浑水 | 
| [23:01] | It’s not up to you. | 这由不得你 | 
| [23:04] | We’re supposed to do this together. | 我们应该一起行动 | 
| [23:06] | You had a Calling. | 你收到了呼召 | 
| [23:07] | Snowflakes. | 雪花 | 
| [23:09] | Just like right before we found you. | 和我们找到你前看到的一样 | 
| [23:12] | Old-school. | 经典 | 
| [23:15] | Lucas is a really scary guy, Mick. | 卢卡斯真是个很可怕的家伙 小米 | 
| [23:17] | Yeah, and I’m a cop. | 那正好 我是警察 | 
| [23:25] | Once Lucas takes the money and we get the pills, | 卢卡斯拿到钱 我们拿到药后 | 
| [23:27] | I’ll signal you, okay? | 我给你信号 好吗 | 
| [23:29] | You sure you don’t want to requisition | 你确信不想从隔壁房间征用 | 
| [23:30] | some high-tech gear from one room over? | 一些高科技设备 | 
| [23:32] | I mean, this is basically a Dixie cup on a string. | 这基本上就是一个挂在绳子上的迪克西杯 | 
| [23:34] | I still think there’s a leak. I don’t want to risk it. | 我还是觉得有内鬼 我不想冒险 | 
| [23:37] | Alright. Got it. | 好吧 懂了 | 
| [23:41] | Dixie cups it is. | 就是个迪克西杯 | 
| [23:45] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 | 
| [23:48] | A son. | 儿子 | 
| [23:49] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [23:52] | I’ve missed five birthdays. | 我错过了他五个生日 | 
| [23:53] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 | 
| [23:54] | I have to make it up to him. | 我要补偿他 | 
| [23:56] | No, I want to. I’m his father. | 我想补偿 我是他父亲 | 
| [23:59] | Actually, when you met Orlena, she was… | 实际上 你遇见奥琳娜时 她… | 
| [24:05] | she was married. | 她已经结婚了 | 
| [24:08] | I never would have — | 我绝不会… | 
| [24:09] | That wasn’t your fault, either. You didn’t know. | 这也不是你的错 你不知道 | 
| [24:11] | And the guy has no idea that Theo isn’t his? | 那人不知道西奥不是他儿子 | 
| [24:15] | It seems that way. | 好像是那样 | 
| [24:16] | Orlena was pretty clear | 奥琳娜说得很明确 | 
| [24:18] | that her husband is a very involved, very loving father. | 她丈夫是一个非常负责 有爱的父亲 | 
| [24:24] | But I can insist on visits, right? | 但我可以坚持要探视 是吗 | 
| [24:26] | Legally, yes. | 法律上来说是的 | 
| [24:29] | But you’d be risking blowing up a happy family. | 但你有可能破坏一个幸福的家庭 | 
| [24:33] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想那样 | 
| [24:36] | But I should get to meet Theo. | 但我有权见见西奥 | 
| [24:39] | Just once. | 就一次 | 
| [24:41] | Do you think you can make that happen? | 你觉得你们能帮我实现吗 | 
| [24:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定 | 
| [24:46] | Because as a father, I have to say… | 作为一个父亲 我想说… | 
| [24:50] | I think it’d be harder to walk away than you think. | 置身事外不像你想的那么容易 | 
| [24:56] | Okay, we’ll try. | 好 我们试试 | 
| [24:59] | I mean, we have to try. | 我们必须试一试 | 
| [24:59] | The Callings were clear. Theo needs our help. | 呼召的含义很明显 西奥需要我们的帮助 | 
| [25:01] | And maybe that means he needs your help, too. | 也许那意味着他也需要你的帮助 | 
| [25:06] | Hey, Zeke! It’s been forever! | 泽克 好久不见 | 
| [25:09] | So, where you been hiding? | 你躲哪儿去了 | 
| [25:10] | Uh, in a cave. | 躲在洞里 | 
| [25:14] | I believe it. | 我信你 | 
| [25:14] | Well, the parties haven’t been the same without you. | 没有你 聚会都不一样了 | 
| [25:17] | I’m sorry. Where are my manners? | 抱歉 我的风度去哪了 | 
| [25:18] | – I’m Lucas. – Ella. | -我是卢卡斯 -艾拉 | 
| [25:19] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [25:20] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [25:21] | Sit down, Ella. | 请坐 艾拉 | 
| [25:28] | So, you spoke to Courtney. | 你和柯特妮说过话了 | 
| [25:31] | Yeah. She says she’s in bad with you right now. | 对 她说她现在和你关系不好 | 
| [25:33] | Are you surprised? | 你惊讶吗 | 
| [25:34] | No. | 不惊讶 | 
| [25:37] | I’ll buy at over market value, | 我以高于市场的价格买进 | 
| [25:39] | sell half, give you a cut, | 卖出一半 给你提成 | 
| [25:40] | repay Courtney’s debt within a week. | 在一周内还清柯特妮的债 | 
| [25:42] | That girl still has got you under her spell, | 那女孩还是把你迷得死死的 | 
| [25:46] | doesn’t she? | 不是吗 | 
| [25:49] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 | 
| [25:50] | None taken. | 无所谓 | 
| [25:51] | Those two were crazy. | 他俩很疯狂 | 
| [25:53] | I mean, Court was off the hook. | 小柯总算脱身了 | 
| [25:55] | That girl liked to party. | 那女孩喜欢派对 | 
| [25:57] | What about you, Ella? | 你呢 艾拉 | 
| [26:00] | You like to party? | 你喜欢派对吗 | 
| [26:02] | Well, I’m not just here for the ’90s decor. | 我来这里不是为了90年代的装饰 | 
| [26:04] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 听你这么说我很高兴 | 
| [26:06] | See, I know Zeke, and I trust him. | 我认识泽克 我相信他 | 
| [26:09] | But I don’t know you. | 但我不认识你 | 
| [26:11] | So, let’s consider this… | 就把这个当作… | 
| [26:16] | sort of a trust exercise. | 一种信任测试 | 
| [26:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [26:25] | She’s gonna need to shoot up before anything goes down. | 她先嗑嗨 我们再谈生意 | 
| [26:38] | Do you think any of this has to do with the Death Date? | 你觉得这与死期有关吗 | 
| [26:41] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说 | 
| [26:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [26:44] | ‘Cause it’s better than thinking | 这总好过觉得 | 
| [26:45] | the Callings are just toying with us. | 呼召只是在耍我们吧 | 
| [26:48] | I think we’re supposed to just help Theo. | 我觉得我们应该只是帮助西奥 | 
| [26:51] | How’s this help him? | 这对他有什么帮助 | 
| [26:52] | I mean, Finn sees him once, then what? | 芬恩和他见一面 然后呢 | 
| [26:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [27:01] | Is she here? | 她在这儿吗 | 
| [27:08] | My God, you look exactly the same. | 天呐 你跟以前简直一摸一样 | 
| [27:11] | It’s just this one meeting, right? | 就见这一次 对吧 | 
| [27:13] | Then I’ll leave, if that’s what Theo needs. | 然后我就离开 如果西奥想这样的话 | 
| [27:16] | It is. | 是的 | 
| [27:17] | Theo. Theo, come here for a sec. | 西奥 西奥 过来一下 | 
| [27:22] | I want you to meet some friends. | 我想让你见几个朋友 | 
| [27:23] | This is Ben and Saanvi, and this is Finn. | 这是本和萨尼 这是芬恩 | 
| [27:30] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [27:33] | I like your rock. | 我喜欢你的石头 | 
| [27:35] | It’s not a rock. It’s a very still frog. | 这不是石头 它是一只非常安静的青蛙 | 
| [27:39] | It’s very still. | 它真的很安静 | 
| [27:41] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你个秘密吗 | 
| [27:43] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [27:44] | It’s actually a rock. | 实际上它就是块石头 | 
| [27:47] | Can we go in there to see the dinosaurs, please? | 我们能进去看看恐龙吗 | 
| [27:49] | Yes, we can. In a minute. | 可以 马上就去 | 
| [27:51] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [27:58] | Has Theo always had dark eyes? | 西奥的眼睛一直都是黑的吗 | 
| [28:00] | No yellow circles? | 不是黄色瞳孔吗 | 
| [28:02] | Nope. He has my eyes. | 不是 他跟我眼睛一样 | 
| [28:05] | Hey, you okay, chiquito? | 你还好吗 宝贝 | 
| [28:07] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [28:11] | He’s — He’s been tired lately. | 他最近很累 | 
| [28:12] | We should go. | 我们该走了 | 
| [28:13] | Wait. Already? | 等等 这就走啦 | 
| [28:15] | But…I barely… | 但 我才 | 
| [28:17] | Look, maybe I could just be his friend, you know? | 也许我可以做他的朋友 | 
| [28:21] | Send some gifts or something, money? | 送点礼物或钱啊什么的 | 
| [28:23] | I don’t need anything, and neither does Theo. | 我什么都不需要 西奥也不需要 | 
| [28:26] | Hey, guys. You ready to go, huh? | 伙计们 你们准备好走了吗 | 
| [28:28] | Did you fall too hard? | 你摔得重吗 | 
| [28:30] | Did you fall pretty hard? | 你摔得很重吗 | 
| [28:32] | Theo’s having motor issues. | 西奥有点运动障碍 | 
| [28:33] | And in the Callings, his eyes were different. | 在呼召里 他的眼睛不一样 | 
| [28:35] | They had distinctive yellow rings, | 他眼睛有明显发黄的迹象 | 
| [28:36] | which is a sign of liver disease. | 这是肝病的症状 | 
| [28:39] | And you don’t get that until you’re crashing. | 而且只有等到发病的时候才能发现 | 
| [28:41] | That’s what the Calling wanted us to figure out. | 这就是呼召想让我们搞清楚的 | 
| [28:45] | Has he seemed disoriented lately? | 他最近有没有看上去很恍惚 | 
| [28:46] | Has he fallen asleep at odd times? | 还在奇怪的时间睡着 | 
| [28:49] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [28:50] | Orlena, listen to me. | 奥琳娜 听我说 | 
| [28:50] | I am a doctor, and we need to get Theo to a hospital. | 我是医生 我们得送西奥去医院 | 
| [28:55] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [29:03] | She’s not a needle girl. | 她不喜欢打针 | 
| [29:05] | Too uptight. Pills only. | 太胆小 她只嗑药片 | 
| [29:07] | But I’m happy to take it. | 但我很乐意打针 | 
| [29:13] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [29:16] | I’m too uptight? | 我胆小 | 
| [29:18] | Courtney wasn’t too uptight, right? | 柯特妮就不胆小 对吧 | 
| [29:19] | Courtney, who apparently still has you under her spell? | 柯特妮 显然你还被她迷得死死的 | 
| [29:22] | Look, I told you we should’ve gone to Colorado. | 我说过我们应该去科罗拉多 | 
| [29:23] | This guy sucks. | 这家伙真差劲 | 
| [29:24] | What did you say to me? | 你说我什么 | 
| [29:25] | Alright, back off. | 好啦 冷静点 | 
| [29:26] | This guy and I have been through a lot together. | 这家伙和我一起经历了很多 | 
| [29:28] | Plus his prices are way better. | 再说他的价格超合算 | 
| [29:29] | No, we’re paying over market value | 不 我们付的价格比市价高 | 
| [29:31] | ’cause your ex is a junkie! | 就因为你前任是个瘾君子 | 
| [29:32] | At least she was fun to be around! | 至少她不会这么鸡婆 | 
| [29:36] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [29:39] | Duncan. | 邓肯 | 
| [29:41] | Let’s finish this transaction, | 让我们赶紧完成交易 | 
| [29:42] | then you two can take your drama and go away. | 然后你俩带着你们的闹剧赶紧走人 | 
| [29:53] | I know you. | 我认识你 | 
| [29:55] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 你不认识我 | 
| [29:58] | Nah, y-you’re an 828er. | 不 你是828航班上的乘客 | 
| [30:02] | And you’re a cop. | 而且你还是个警察 | 
| [30:10] | You know, I gotta say, Zeke, I’m disappointed. | 我不得不说 泽克 我很失望 | 
| [30:14] | And I hope you know this means I’m revoking your VIP status. | 这意味着我要取消你的贵宾身份 | 
| [30:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [30:19] | I don’t like hanging out with with guys who beat up women. | 我不喜欢和打女人的男人一起混 | 
| [30:23] | I don’t beat up women. | 我不打女人 | 
| [30:24] | I get my guys to do that. | 我让我的手下打 | 
| [30:29] | But in this case, I might make an exception. | 但在这种情况下 我可能会破例 | 
| [30:40] | NYPD. Weapons down. | 纽约警察局 放下武器 | 
| [30:46] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 | 
| [30:48] | Yeah. I already know that. | 是啊 我已经知道了 | 
| [30:49] | Come on. | 起来吧 | 
| [30:53] | Dr. Bahl, heard you had an amazing catch | 波尔医生 听说你及时发现了 | 
| [30:54] | with this pediatric liver case. | 这个儿科病人的肝脏问题 | 
| [30:56] | He’s not out of the woods yet. He needs a transplant. | 他现在还没脱离危险 他需要移植 | 
| [30:59] | We are still waiting to see if his parents are a match. | 我们还在等待 看他父母是否匹配 | 
| [31:02] | Well, it’s rare that this disorder | 他这个年纪的孩子 | 
| [31:03] | shows up in someone his age. | 出现这种病症很罕见 | 
| [31:05] | He’s lucky you caught it. | 他很幸运你及时发现了 | 
| [31:06] | Saanvi? | 萨尼 | 
| [31:09] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 | 
| [31:10] | I’m not a match. | 我不匹配 | 
| [31:13] | They said they’d put him on a list, but that could take weeks. | 他们说会让他上候补名单 但那可能需要好几周 | 
| [31:16] | Then they started talking about his odds, and I… | 然后他们说起了他的生存几率 我… | 
| [31:20] | We need to ask Finn. | 我们得去问问芬恩 | 
| [31:22] | Okay, he has as much of a chance of matching as you did. | 他比你更有可能匹配 | 
| [31:24] | I know. I will. | 我知道 我会的 | 
| [31:27] | I just can’t imagine how, after the way… | 我只是无法想象 在这种情况… | 
| [31:31] | Actually, you might not have to. | 其实 你可能不用为难了 | 
| [31:44] | They say I’m a perfect match. | 他们说我很匹配 | 
| [31:48] | And you’ll…? | 那你会… | 
| [31:49] | I told you I wanted to give something to my son. | 我说过我想给儿子点什么 | 
| [31:52] | Now I can. | 现在我可以了 | 
| [31:57] | Part of my liver. | 就是我的一部分肝脏 | 
| [31:59] | I didn’t need the whole thing anyway. | 反正我也不需要那么多 | 
| [32:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [32:04] | It’ll be an anonymous donation. | 这会是个匿名捐赠 | 
| [32:08] | You don’t have to change your life or Theo’s. | 你不用因此改变西奥的生活 | 
| [32:10] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:12] | You’re saving his life. | 你救了他的命 | 
| [32:14] | You deserve to be part of it. | 你值得成为其中的一份子 | 
| [32:23] | Thank you for convincing him. | 谢谢你说服他 | 
| [32:26] | I didn’t need to. | 都不用我出马 | 
| [32:28] | Finn agreed right away. | 芬恩马上就同意了 | 
| [32:31] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 | 
| [32:35] | Nice shot. I got winner. | 漂亮 分出胜负了 | 
| [32:40] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 | 
| [32:42] | I’ve done a little digging. | 我做了些调查 | 
| [32:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [32:52] | Turns out you were engaged to an 828er. | 听说你之前跟一个828乘客订婚了 | 
| [32:57] | Michaela Stone? | 米凯拉·斯通 | 
| [32:59] | I’m onto you. | 我盯上你了 | 
| [33:01] | Don’t come back here. | 别再到这里来 | 
| [33:03] | Stay away from Tamara, too. | 也离塔玛拉远点 | 
| [33:18] | Alright. You want to know about me? | 好吧 你想了解我 | 
| [33:21] | How I ended up here? | 我怎么到了这里 | 
| [33:24] | I’m happy to share. | 我很乐意告诉你 | 
| [33:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [33:31] | I do know Michaela Stone. | 我确实认识米凯拉·斯通 | 
| [33:33] | And, yeah, yeah, we were gonna get married. | 而且没错 我们之前打算结婚 | 
| [33:38] | Then she went to Jamaica. | 然后她去了牙买加 | 
| [33:40] | I swear to God she died on that plane. | 我发誓 她肯定死在了飞机上 | 
| [33:43] | Because 5 1/2 years later, whoever came back, | 因为五年半后 无论回来的是谁 | 
| [33:46] | hell, whatever came back, see, that wasn’t her. | 见鬼 无论回来的是什么玩意 都不是她 | 
| [33:52] | This person destroyed my marriage, | 这个人毁了我的婚姻 | 
| [33:55] | and then she threw me under the bus in open court | 然后她为了一个只有几面之缘的瘾君子 | 
| [33:57] | to protect some drug addict she barely knows. | 在法庭上把我推入火坑 | 
| [34:00] | Which destroyed everything that I have worked for. | 导致我失去了我一直以来的工作成果 | 
| [34:06] | Yeah, Billy, you want to know why I’m here? | 比利 你想知道我为什么来这 | 
| [34:09] | It’s because Michaela Stone destroyed my life. | 因为米凯拉·斯通毁了我的生活 | 
| [34:13] | My entire life. | 我的全部生活 | 
| [34:24] | Well, then let’s get another round. | 那咱们再喝一轮 | 
| [34:43] | This changes everything. | 这改变了一切 | 
| [34:46] | I mean, the possibility that all of this has happened before, | 这一切曾经全部发生过的可能性 | 
| [34:48] | it’s… | 简直 | 
| [34:51] | it’s huge. | 不可思议 | 
| [34:54] | I am so impressed that you and TJ managed to track it all down. | 我很佩服你和TJ全部找到了 | 
| [34:59] | So… | 那么 | 
| [35:02] | TJ just said he figured something else out | TJ刚说他搞清楚了一些事 | 
| [35:05] | about the tarot, so… | 关于塔罗牌 所以 | 
| [35:09] | can I go meet him? | 我能去见他吗 | 
| [35:13] | Dad, if you’re worried that I’m gonna go to the church | 爸爸 如果你担心我会去教堂 | 
| [35:16] | and poison my impressionable mind, I’m not. | 并毒害我易受影响的大脑 不是的 | 
| [35:24] | Please understand me. | 请你理解我 | 
| [35:26] | You know us. Other people don’t. | 你了解我们 其他人则不是 | 
| [35:29] | They listen to Adrian calling us immortals, | 他们听到艾德里安说我们是永生的 | 
| [35:31] | that we’re miracles, | 说我们是奇迹 | 
| [35:32] | but what they hear is we’re not human. | 但他人听到的是我们不是人类 | 
| [35:36] | And that’s incredibly dangerous for all of us. | 而这对我们所有人来说都极其危险 | 
| [35:38] | I know, okay? You’ve made that very clear. | 我知道 你已经说得很清楚了 | 
| [35:43] | Can I go now? | 现在我能走了吗 | 
| [35:51] | Yes. | 去吧 | 
| [35:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [35:56] | You can track my phone. | 你可以追踪我的手机 | 
| [35:58] | Oh, I am. And I’m tracking his, too. | 我追踪着呢 而且我还追踪TJ的 | 
| [36:02] | You’re the worst. | 你太坏了 | 
| [36:04] | Love you. | 爱你 | 
| [36:10] | Courtney? | 柯特妮 | 
| [36:14] | She’s gone. | 她走了 | 
| [36:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [36:16] | ‘Cause that’s what Courtney does — | 因为柯特妮就是这样的人 | 
| [36:17] | upends your life and then disappears. | 搅乱你的生活 然后转身离去 | 
| [36:20] | Except maybe it’s okay because it looks like | 不过也许这次没关系 因为看上去 | 
| [36:23] | she decided to “Move into sober house.” | 她决定”搬进戒毒所” | 
| [36:27] | Do you think she actually went? | 你觉得她真的去了吗 | 
| [36:29] | It’s up to her. | 这得看她 | 
| [36:32] | But I’ve made my amends. | 但我已经下定了决心 | 
| [36:35] | I can’t live her life for her. | 我无法替她活 | 
| [36:37] | I can only live mine. | 我只能为自己活 | 
| [36:42] | And I really like this life. | 而且我很喜欢现在的生活 | 
| [36:58] | I was thinking maybe… | 我在想 也许 | 
| [37:01] | maybe we should do the story. | 也许我们该做这个报道 | 
| [37:04] | Grace, I thought we agreed to keep the pregnancy to ourselves? | 格蕾丝 我以为咱俩说好保密怀孕的事 | 
| [37:08] | I mean, if the Xers found out, it… | 如果反对者发现了 那么 | 
| [37:10] | That’s what I’ve been thinking about. | 我想的就是这个 | 
| [37:12] | But then you told me about Orlena. | 但后来你跟我说了奥琳娜 | 
| [37:16] | What does she have to do with this? | 她和这事有什么关系 | 
| [37:20] | For five years, she convinced people that her son Theo | 五年来 她一直告诉别人她的儿子西奥 | 
| [37:24] | was her husband’s and not a passenger’s. | 是她丈夫的 而不是一位乘客的 | 
| [37:27] | And so that got me thinking maybe we could convince people | 这让我想到 也许我们也可以说服别人 | 
| [37:30] | that our baby girl is not an 828 baby. | 我们的女儿不是828宝宝 | 
| [37:34] | I-I’m sorry. W-What are you saying? | 抱歉 你什么意思 | 
| [37:38] | We could… | 我们可以 | 
| [37:40] | We could tell people she’s Danny’s. | 我们可以告诉别人这是丹尼的孩子 | 
| [37:46] | – What? – I’m sure Danny would go along with it. | -什么 -我确定丹尼肯定会同意 | 
| [37:51] | Two different Callings have warned us | 已经有两个呼召警告我们 | 
| [37:54] | that the baby might be in danger. | 这个孩子可能有危险 | 
| [37:57] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 | 
| [37:59] | I am, too. | 我也是 | 
| [38:02] | I’m terrified. | 我都吓破胆了 | 
| [38:04] | It was just an idea. I’m sorry. | 这只是个想法 对不起 | 
| [38:06] | I will protect our baby. | 我会保护我们的宝宝 | 
| [38:08] | We both will. | 我们都会 | 
| [38:11] | Together. | 一起保护 | 
| [38:18] | There you are. | 你在这啊 | 
| [38:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [38:22] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [38:25] | The tarot. | 关于塔罗牌 | 
| [38:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [38:30] | The illuminated path. | 照亮的道路 | 
| [38:34] | Just like the card said. | 就像牌说的 | 
| [38:40] | It’s glowing lava. | 真是耀眼的岩浆 | 
| [38:43] | Well, they’re LEDs. | 这只是LED灯 | 
| [38:46] | The tarot was a little concerned about burning down Central Park. | 塔罗牌有些担心中央公园会被烧毁 | 
| [38:49] | But as it turns out, just like Emo Drake here, | 但结果发现 和埃莫·德雷克一样 | 
| [38:52] | I, too, am kind of a fan of mandolin music. | 我确实也喜欢曼陀林音乐 | 
| [38:55] | Are you sure that’s not a lute? | 你确定这不是琉特琴吗 | 
| [38:58] | I’m not. | 我不确定 | 
| [39:00] | But, look, the final card. | 但你瞧 最后的卡片 | 
| [39:09] | It’s a fancy strawberry pie. | 这草莓派可”真别致” | 
| [39:14] | The tarot could have been a little bit more specific | 塔罗牌对于小苏打和发酵粉的区别 | 
| [39:16] | on the difference between baking soda and powder. | 说得不是太清楚 | 
| [39:19] | But it’s what we got. | 但这个也很不错了 | 
| [39:24] | Well…it’s perfect. | 这样的话 这很完美 | 
| [39:55] | Theoretically, the genetic anomaly | 理论上来说 基因异常 | 
| [39:57] | could transfer to Finn’s son by way of the organ transplant, | 可以通过器官移植转移到芬恩的儿子体内 | 
| [40:01] | meaning we may have just saved this kid | 意味着我们可能救了这孩子的命 | 
| [40:02] | and cursed him at the same time. | 同时也诅咒了他 | 
| [40:08] | Ben, if you find this, I know I promised, | 本 如果你找到这个 我知道我承诺过 | 
| [40:12] | but I also know that there was no other way. | 但我也知道别无他法 | 
| [40:13] | I have to test on myself. | 我必须在自己身上做试验 | 
| [40:15] | I have to save the passengers. | 我必须拯救乘客 | 
| [41:23] | Ash. | 灰烬 | 
| [41:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [41:47] | Is this what happened to us? | 这是我们当时的情况吗 | 
| [41:49] | Ben, did we crash? | 本 我们坠毁了吗 | 
| [41:53] | These people, they weren’t on the plane. | 这些人 他们不在飞机上 | 
| [41:55] | Some of them were. | 有些人在 | 
| [42:05] | What the hell’s happening? | 到底是怎么回事 |