时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | So, your mom was Buddhist? | 你妈妈信佛吗 |
[00:03] | When I came back and she was gone, | 我回来之后 发现她不在了 |
[00:04] | I had my own mini Buddhist memorial rite for her. | 还帮她举办了一个佛教的小道别会 |
[00:07] | I want you to have this. | 我想把这个送给你 |
[00:09] | I have something for you, too. | 我也有东西要给你 |
[00:10] | Professor Stone. Simon White. | 这是斯通教授 西蒙·怀特 |
[00:12] | We’re delighted you’re considering us. | 很高兴你能考虑加入我们 |
[00:14] | I’m glad to be here. | 我也很高兴来到贵校 |
[00:15] | I’ll get you all the information you need today. | 我今天会把你要的所有信息都给你 |
[00:17] | Good, ’cause it’s all coming together on our end. | 好 因为一切都要由我们收尾了 |
[00:18] | If there’s a chance to cure the Death Date, | 如果有机会能解决死期 |
[00:20] | I have to figure it out. | 我就必须把办法想出来 |
[00:21] | Been hoping you’d reach out. | 我一直在等你联系我 |
[00:22] | No, I wouldn’t have bothered you. | 不 我本来没想打扰你 |
[00:23] | I just hit a wall. | 我只是遇到了瓶颈 |
[00:25] | Can I at least say I’m sorry? | 至少让我说声抱歉 |
[00:26] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[00:27] | I think I did it. DNA has no anomaly. | 我觉得我做到了 基因异常消失了 |
[00:29] | What the hell is with all these passengers? | 这些乘客怎么会都在这 |
[00:31] | It’s a trap. He lured us here! | 这是个陷阱 他把我们诱来这里 |
[00:33] | Ben! | 本 |
[00:35] | We will all be miracles | 我们会成为奇迹 |
[00:36] | and transcend death just like you did. | 我们会超越死亡 就和你们一样 |
[00:40] | Get her out! Go! | 带她离开 快走 |
[00:42] | I’m coming back! | 我会回来的 |
[00:45] | TJ found a journal. | TJ找到了日记 |
[00:47] | He thinks it’s about the Death Date. | 他觉得是关于死期的 |
[00:56] | TJ TJ! | |
[01:03] | TJ TJ! | |
[01:38] | Detective Stone. | 斯通警探 |
[01:40] | We found another body. | 我们又发现一具尸体 |
[01:43] | Nice and easy. Watch your back. | 慢点 小心后面 |
[01:46] | Up and over. | 抬过去 |
[01:47] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[01:50] | Male. Pretty tall. | 男性 个子很高 |
[02:04] | Six lives total so far. | 目前为止共有六人丧命 |
[02:05] | We’re working closely with FDNY to gather more information. | 我们正与纽约消防局密切合作以收集更多信息 |
[02:08] | And, yes, we are very much treating this fire as a crime. | 没错 我们正将此次火灾作为犯罪处理 |
[02:11] | Is it true that the passengers of Flight 828 | 828航班的乘客是预定目标 |
[02:13] | were the intended targets? | 这点是否属实 |
[02:14] | That’s our best guess so far. | 这是我们目前最可能的猜测 |
[02:15] | Although a number of the fatalities and injuries | 尽管许多死伤者 |
[02:17] | have been non-passengers. | 并非机上乘客 |
[02:18] | So, who torched the place? | 是谁点的火 |
[02:19] | Detective Stone’s firsthand account indicates | 斯通警探的第一手资料显示 |
[02:21] | this might have been arson committed by | 火可能是由信徒教会的 |
[02:22] | a disgruntled member of the Church of the Believers. | 一名不满成员所放 |
[02:25] | Isaiah McCann. | 以赛亚·麦卡恩 |
[02:27] | This has those Xer sons of bitches written all over it. | 这名字一听的就像是反对者 |
[02:30] | Maybe these two are working with them. | 也许这两个人和他们是一起的 |
[02:31] | – I don’t think so. – You seem awfully certain. | -我不这么认为 -你似乎非常肯定 |
[02:35] | – The investigation is ongoing. – You know something we don’t? | -调查还在进行 -你有什么我们不知道的吗 |
[02:37] | So keep this information under wraps until further notice. | 在另行通知前 这些消息还要保密 |
[02:39] | Suspected arson is at play. | 发生了疑似纵火 |
[02:41] | As you can see behind me, | 可以看到我身后 |
[02:43] | the community has rallied together, | 社会团体聚集在一起 |
[02:45] | bringing flowers, cards, candles… | 送来了鲜花 卡片 蜡烛 |
[02:47] | Sweet of you to stop by, Simon. | 你真贴心 来探望我们 西蒙 |
[02:49] | It’s the least I could do. | 这只是举手之劳 |
[02:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:54] | The phone calls, news coverage, it’s nonstop. | 电话 新闻报道 没个完 |
[02:56] | Excuse me. Hello? | 失陪一下 喂 |
[02:58] | We took Cal to my dad’s. It’s just too much for him. | 我们送卡尔去我爸家了 这事他承受不了 |
[03:02] | Any of us, really. | 其实我们任何人都承受不了 |
[03:04] | And as for Olive, well, it’s… | 至于奥莉芙 |
[03:06] | I know TJ was a friend to all of you. | 我知道TJ是你们所有人的朋友 |
[03:09] | Everyone on campus is terribly upset. | 学校的每个人都非常难过 |
[03:11] | Upset?! That is such bull! | 难过 这真是胡扯 |
[03:14] | – Olive! – No, I’m sorry. | -奥莉芙 -不 不好意思 |
[03:15] | Everyone at that campus thought TJ was a freak. | 那所学校的每个人都觉得TJ是怪胎 |
[03:18] | Nobody accepted him. | 没人认可他 |
[03:19] | Nobody even knew anything about him. | 甚至对他一无所知 |
[03:21] | And now they’re all sad that he’s gone. | 而现在他死了他们都难过了 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[03:24] | I-I-I’ll just get out of your hair. | 我不打扰你了 |
[03:26] | Just gonna use the bathroom. | 只是得去趟卫生间 |
[03:27] | Yeah, it’s through the door on the right. | 好 出门右手边 |
[03:39] | A woman from the Bronx has found her sister… | 一位来自布朗克斯的女士发现她妹妹… |
[03:41] | Do you really need to be watching this? | 你真的必须看这个吗 |
[03:41] | …last seen at the nightclub, | 最后出现是在夜店 |
[03:43] | being treated at Ed Koch Hospital. | 正在爱德华科赫医学院接受治疗 |
[03:45] | It’s just search-and-rescue still going on. | 因为他们还在搜救 |
[03:48] | Alright, that woman just found her sister. | 比如这个人就刚找到她妹妹 |
[03:49] | I mean, TJ could have made it out alive, too. | 也许TJ也活着逃出来了呢 |
[03:52] | Recently, the National Fire Protection Agency | 近日 国家消防部 |
[03:55] | has enacted tough new code | 推出了针对喷淋器的 |
[03:57] | provisions for fire sprinklers… | 严格新规定 |
[04:03] | Will you please try? For me? | 你能尝一口吗 为了我 |
[04:06] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[04:07] | Olive, you need to eat. | 奥莉芙 你得吃饭 |
[04:09] | I’ll make you something else. | 我再帮你做别的 |
[04:11] | Whatever you want. | 你想吃什么都行 |
[04:15] | Simon, this is my sister, Michaela. | 西蒙 这是我妹妹 米凯拉 |
[04:16] | Mick, this is my colleague, Simon. | 小米 这是我同事 西蒙 |
[04:18] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[04:19] | You need anything, don’t hesitate. | 有需要我的 尽管说 |
[04:21] | – I mean it. – I appreciate that. | -我说真的 -谢谢 |
[04:23] | Um, can I talk to you in the other room? | 我能跟你单独聊聊吗 |
[04:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:30] | Did you…find TJ? | 你们 找到TJ了吗 |
[04:34] | Uh, Olive, let me talk to Aunt Mick. | 奥莉芙 让我跟小米姑姑说 |
[04:38] | No. | 不行 |
[04:39] | I have the right to know. | 我有权利知道 |
[04:41] | Please. Tell me. | 求你们了 告诉我 |
[04:54] | Olive, um… | 奥莉芙 |
[05:03] | No. | 不 |
[05:05] | No. | 不 |
[05:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:09] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[05:11] | No, no, no. | 不要 |
[05:16] | No, no, no! | 不要 |
[05:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 会好的 |
[05:35] | Look, our mission with Humanity First is simple — | 我们与人性至上的任务很简单 |
[05:39] | to create a greater, safer, stronger nation | 就是为我们和我们的后代创造出 |
[05:42] | for us and our children. | 更好更安全更强大的国家 |
[05:44] | The passengers of Flight 828 threaten that mission. | 828航班的乘客却会威胁到这个目标 |
[05:47] | They’ve robbed banks. They’ve been accused of murder. | 他们抢过银行 还被指控过谋杀 |
[05:51] | And rumors of their inhuman abilities run rampant. | 甚至还有风声说他们反人性的能力会发狂 |
[05:57] | Let us be clear. | 说清楚一点 |
[05:59] | These are 185 walking time bombs | 现在有185颗行走的定时炸弹 |
[06:03] | working in our hospitals, | 分布在我们的医院 |
[06:05] | our universities, our police precincts. | 我们的大学 还有我们的警局 |
[06:09] | Which one of them will be next to detonate? | 下一个被引爆的会是哪一个 |
[06:13] | We gotta get these bastards before they get us. | 我们得在被伤害前 先下手为强 |
[06:18] | – Be in touch. – Very good. | -回头联系 -很好 |
[06:23] | I appreciate you attending. | 感谢你来参加 |
[06:24] | I appreciate you asking. | 感谢你邀请我 |
[06:28] | Listen, just a heads up. | 对了 我提醒你一句 |
[06:30] | I wouldn’t be surprised if people in your orbit | 估计你圈子里的人可能会开始 |
[06:32] | start to get interrogated about that club fire the other night. | 被警方问起是否跟夜店纵火案有关 |
[06:35] | I’m on the verge of exposing the 828ers | 我现在马上就能曝光828航班乘客 |
[06:37] | for the threat they are. | 确实在威胁我们 |
[06:38] | Violence would make them sympathetic. | 暴力会令人们同情他们 |
[06:41] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要放火 |
[06:42] | I’m not saying you would. | 我没说是你 |
[06:44] | My sources tell me | 我的线人告诉我 |
[06:45] | it was a rogue member of the Church of the Believers. | 好像是信徒教会里有个成员发狂了 |
[06:49] | Their leader disappeared, too. | 他们的领袖也消失了 |
[06:50] | Probably in hiding. | 也许在躲避吧 |
[06:52] | This is good. | 这个消息不错 |
[06:54] | We could use this. | 我们可以利用 |
[06:55] | False flag operation set by 828 sympathizers | 一场由828支持者精心安排的恐怖事件 |
[06:58] | to generate support. | 能让我们得到支持 |
[07:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:01] | You’ve proven quite valuable. | 看来你对我们很有价值 |
[07:04] | Happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[07:07] | Jared, uh, one favor to ask. | 杰瑞德 我想请你帮个忙 |
[07:10] | A-A movement like ours needs all types, | 我们这样的运动需要各种人的支持 |
[07:11] | but we’ve got some… impulsive members. | 但是组织里有些人 比较冲动 |
[07:15] | Your pal Billy for one. | 比如你朋友比利 |
[07:17] | He’s quite effective at bringing new people to the movement, | 他很能拉新人参与运动 |
[07:20] | but he tends to act without thinking. | 但是他总容易鲁莽行事 |
[07:24] | Which could be detrimental to our goals. | 这可能不利于我们实现目标 |
[07:26] | Please keep an eye on him. | 请帮我盯紧他 |
[07:33] | Yeah, if we could get a bed, please. | 能不能给张床位 |
[07:35] | You need a bed? | 你要病床吗 |
[07:37] | Saanvi. Hey. Saanvi. | 萨尼 萨尼 |
[07:42] | – Saanvi. – Yeah? | -萨尼 -怎么 |
[07:43] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[07:45] | I’ve just been here all night. What’s up? | 我就是整晚都在这 什么事 |
[07:46] | The last thing I want to do is take you away from an emergency. | 我最不想做的就是把你从紧急情况中拉走 |
[07:48] | There’s no one else to save. | 没有其他人需要被救了 |
[07:49] | They suspended the search-and-rescue. | 他们停止了搜救行动 |
[07:51] | It’s just search-and-recovery now. | 现在只是搜索和恢复了 |
[07:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:56] | Could I show you something? | 我给你看样东西好吗 |
[08:02] | If you could just take a seat, please… | 您先坐下来好吗… |
[08:04] | Are you in any pain? | 你疼吗 |
[08:05] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 还能承受 |
[08:07] | But it’s not getting better. | 但它没有好转 |
[08:08] | It’s just like in the cave. | 就像在山洞里一样 |
[08:11] | I think you might be right. | 我觉得你可能是对的 |
[08:13] | I may be freezing to death. Can you help me? | 我可能要被冻死了 你能帮我吗 |
[08:16] | We need to get you to my lab right now. Let’s go. | 我们马上去我的实验室 走吧 |
[08:18] | Sorry, Jared did what? | 抱歉 你说杰瑞德干什么了 |
[08:21] | Defended the Xers. | 为反对者辩护 |
[08:22] | At least that’s what it sounded like to me. | 至少我听着是那个意思 |
[08:24] | He was insistent that | 他坚持说 |
[08:25] | they couldn’t be involved in the arson. | 他们不会与纵火有关 |
[08:28] | – What? – I mean, the Xers didn’t start the fire, but… | -怎么了 -反对者没有放火 但… |
[08:32] | – But…? – I don’t know. I… | -但… -我也说不好 我… |
[08:35] | My gut is telling me that Jared’s involved in something | 我的直觉是杰瑞德卷入了一些 |
[08:37] | that could cause some serious problems. | 可能引起严重问题的事 |
[08:39] | You think he’s in with the Xers? | 你觉得他加入了反对者 |
[08:42] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[08:44] | I hate to say it, but, yeah, I do. | 我不愿这么说 但没错 |
[08:45] | I-I think he’s leaking police intel to them. | 我觉得他向他们泄露警方讯息 |
[08:48] | He copied my investigations and then he lied about it. | 他复印了我的调查文件 然后还撒谎 |
[08:50] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你在开玩的吧 |
[08:51] | That’s all I have on him, so I can’t… | 我只发现了他这个 所以我没办法… |
[08:53] | Let’s tail him. | 我们跟着他 |
[08:55] | I’m not there yet. | 我还没想走到那一步呢 |
[08:57] | Do you want answers or not? | 你到底想不想查出结果 |
[09:15] | She seems okay, but I don’t know. | 她好像还好 但我也说不准 |
[09:20] | My laying into her about Adrian and following the Believers, | 因为艾德里安和她追随信徒们 我教训了她 |
[09:23] | I just created this giant void between us. | 造成了我们俩之间的巨大隔阂 |
[09:27] | But you were right, Ben. | 但你是对的 本 |
[09:29] | Everything you said to her. | 你对她说的所有话 |
[09:30] | Yeah, but it doesn’t make it any better. | 可这并没有让情况更好 |
[09:34] | I told myself I was gonna make up for lost time, | 我跟自己说 我要弥补错失的时间 |
[09:36] | but I just pushed her further | 但我回来后只是把她 |
[09:37] | and further away from me since I came back, Grace. | 推得离我越来越远 格蕾丝 |
[09:41] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:43] | I think we need to give her space. | 我想我们需要给她些空间 |
[09:46] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[09:47] | Maybe the time will be good for both of you. | 也许时间对你们俩都有好处 |
[09:51] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[09:54] | Ben, when you came back | 本 当你回来后 |
[09:58] | and learned that your mother had died, | 得知你妈妈过世的时候 |
[10:00] | you were so focused on helping all of us | 你一心只想着要帮助我们大家 |
[10:02] | that I don’t think you ever really processed that loss. | 我觉得你都没有真正去面对她的离去 |
[10:04] | This is about Olive. | 我们在说奥莉芙呢 |
[10:06] | And she just lost the first love of her life. | 而她刚刚失去了她的初恋 |
[10:08] | I have to do something to help her. | 我必须要做些什么去帮助她 |
[10:10] | You can’t protect her from her pain. | 你没办法不让她痛苦 |
[10:15] | I just can’t stop thinking about that Al-Zuras illustration | 我脑子里一直都在想艾尔-祖拉斯的插图 |
[10:18] | of the man carrying the girl through the fire. | 那副男人抱着女孩穿过火焰的图 |
[10:19] | It might as well have been a picture | 这简直就是我和奥莉芙 |
[10:21] | of me and Olive at the nightclub. | 在夜总会的样子 |
[10:23] | I know. It gives me the chills. | 我知道 我直起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[10:25] | It means something. | 这是有所指的 |
[10:28] | It has to. | 必须是 |
[11:09] | What the hell do you want from me? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[11:17] | Mick. Did you just get that Calling? | 小米 你刚刚收到呼召了吗 |
[11:20] | No. Why? What was it? | 没有 怎么了 什么呼召 |
[11:21] | Some sort of chanting, but not in a language I recognized. | 像吟诵 但我听不出是什么语言 |
[11:25] | I wish I could help. | 我真希望能帮上忙 |
[11:26] | The last Calling I had was about fire. | 我上次收到的呼召是关于大火的 |
[11:28] | I didn’t figure it out until it was too late. | 我没及时破解 |
[11:29] | People died. I can’t let that happen again. | 结果有人死了 我不能再重蹈覆辙 |
[11:31] | Okay, well, a lot more people survived because of you, too. | 但也有好多人因为你而获救 |
[11:33] | Look, hang in there, okay? | 听着 坚持住 好吗 |
[11:35] | I’ll — I’ll call you if I hear anything. | 我听到消息就打给你 |
[11:37] | Alright. | 好 |
[11:40] | Okay, your MRI looks good. | 你的核磁共振看着不错 |
[11:42] | There’s no bone or muscle damage. | 没有骨头或血液损伤 |
[11:43] | I want to check your blood-cell count and filtration, okay? | 我想检查下你的血细胞数和过滤系统 好吗 |
[11:46] | This is all just a band-aid. | 这都只是权宜之计 |
[11:48] | It’s not gonna save my life. | 救不了我的命 |
[11:49] | – No. – So what will? | -不会 -那什么能救我 |
[11:52] | Saanvi, I’ve got six months. Please. | 萨尼 我只有六个月 拜托 |
[11:56] | I’ve been doing some experiments on myself. | 我已经开始用自己在做实验了 |
[11:59] | I’ve been able to eliminate the DNA anomaly from my body | 我已经能通过注射血清 |
[12:02] | with an injectable serum. | 来消除体内的DNA异常 |
[12:04] | And the Callings? | 呼召呢 |
[12:05] | They’re gone. | 不见了 |
[12:08] | So, what are we waiting for? | 那我们还在等什么呢 |
[12:09] | It’s still preliminary, Zeke. | 这还在初步阶段 泽克 |
[12:10] | I don’t know how long it’s gonna last or if it’s even safe. | 我不知道能持续多长时间 也不知道是否安全 |
[12:13] | There could be side effects, and it could backfire. | 有可能有副作用 有可能适得其反 |
[12:14] | – It could make me worse. – Worse than dying? | -可能会让我的身体更糟糕 -比死还糟糕吗 |
[12:18] | Look, Michaela and I… | 听着 米凯拉和我 |
[12:21] | She makes me feel like my life is finally coming together. | 她让我觉得我的生活终于重回正轨 |
[12:25] | And to lose it all because of this Death Date… | 而因为这个死期 而失去一切 |
[12:30] | I’m a sap. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[12:32] | Listen, when you care for someone that deeply, | 当你如此在乎一个人的时候 |
[12:34] | I get wanting to hold onto it, no matter what. | 我能理解你无论如何都想坚持下去 |
[12:38] | Been there, done that? | 你也经历过吗 |
[12:40] | I wish I was still there. | 我希望我能回到那时 |
[12:43] | But I lost it. | 但我错过了 |
[12:46] | Saanvi, I don’t have any more time to waste. | 萨尼 我没有时间可以浪费了 |
[12:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | First, you need to clear the pre-clinical testing — | 首先你要通过临床前检查 |
[12:53] | kidney function, liver enzymes, tox screens. | 肾功能检查 肝脏转氨酶检查 毒性检测 |
[12:55] | That’s just to name a few. | 还有其他的测试 |
[12:57] | If you pass that, | 如果你通过了 |
[12:59] | and assuming your system doesn’t reject the infusion, | 假设你的身体没有排斥注射血清 |
[13:03] | then, yes, you might have a chance of actually beating this. | 那么你就有机会打败它 |
[13:06] | Just say when. | 什么时候 |
[13:08] | When. | 现在 |
[13:13] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[13:16] | I made TJ go to the nightclub. | 我让TJ去夜店 |
[13:18] | He didn’t even want to be there. | 他根本不想去 |
[13:19] | This was not your fault, Olive. | 这不是你的错 奥莉芙 |
[13:22] | It was a horrible tragedy | 这是场可怕的悲剧 |
[13:24] | at the hands of someone who was seriously disturbed. | 由一个精神严重失常的人造成 |
[13:28] | Olive. | 奥莉芙 |
[13:30] | This drawing — Every time I see it, I see you and me. | 这幅画 我每次看 都从中看到你和我 |
[13:33] | I just had a Calling when I was looking at it in the garage. | 我刚在车库里看它时 感受到了呼召 |
[13:36] | What did the Calling say? | 呼召说什么 |
[13:38] | I don’t know. It was some sort of chanting. | 我不知道 像吟诵一样 |
[13:40] | But I think it has something to do with you and me. | 但我觉得和你我有关 |
[13:42] | I’m not a part of the Callings. | 我不是呼召的一部分 |
[13:44] | I think now you are. | 我觉得你现在是了 |
[13:45] | I think we’re supposed to do something together. | 我觉得我们该一起做一些事情 |
[13:47] | Well, it’s a little late now, isn’t it? | 现在是不是有点晚了 |
[13:49] | If some random, old drawing | 如果一副毫无来源 老旧的画 |
[13:51] | suddenly makes me a part of the Callings, | 把我变成了呼召的一部分 |
[13:53] | then why didn’t the drawings | 那这幅画上为什么 |
[13:54] | show you carrying me and TJ out of the fire? | 没画着你背着我和TJ跑出火场 |
[13:57] | Why didn’t the Callings stop this? | 呼召为什么没能阻止这一切发生 |
[13:59] | The Callings didn’t do this to TJ, Olive. | 呼召并没有伤害到TJ 奥莉芙 |
[14:01] | Well, it sure didn’t save him, either. | 但也没救他 |
[14:06] | Look, Ol, there’s a memorial site set up at the nightclub. | 小奥 夜店举办了一场追悼会 |
[14:10] | I could take you. We could both pay our respects together. | 我可以带你去 我们可以一起哀悼 |
[14:12] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[14:14] | Okay? I am not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[14:16] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[14:27] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟在哪儿 |
[14:28] | Hey, babe. Missed you, too. | 宝贝 我也想你 |
[14:33] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[14:37] | Hey, Vasquez, you want a drink? | 瓦斯克斯 你想来一杯吗 |
[14:41] | We’re just, uh, celebrating | 我们今天在庆祝 |
[14:42] | a few less 828ers in the world today. | 世上又少了几名828航班乘客 |
[14:45] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah, okay. | 当然 |
[14:48] | So, I just spoke with Simon. | 我刚和西蒙聊了 |
[14:51] | He doesn’t want anyone going off the rails over this. | 他不想让任何人做得太过火 |
[14:54] | He’s got a solid plan, Billy. | 他有个靠谱的计划 比利 |
[14:55] | He just — He wants us to stay on course. | 他不想让我们跑偏了 |
[14:57] | You and Simon are having private pow-wows now? | 你和西蒙开始私下会晤了是吗 |
[14:59] | I-I was the one who brought you in on this. | 是我把你带进来的 |
[15:01] | He knows how invaluable you are to the cause. | 他知道你对这件事来说多么重要 |
[15:03] | He just — He just wants us to stay chill right now. | 他现在只想让我们保持冷静 |
[15:05] | You’re getting pretty cozy pretty fast there, Vasquez. | 你适应得挺快啊 瓦斯克斯 |
[15:08] | Moving in on my sister, up Simon’s ass… | 和我姐姐鬼混 跟在西蒙的屁股后面 |
[15:11] | Watch it. | 说话注意点 |
[15:13] | That mouth of yours is gonna get you | 你这张嘴哪天就会 |
[15:14] | in some serious trouble one of these days. | 给你招来大麻烦 |
[15:16] | With who? You? | 哪来的麻烦 你吗 |
[15:18] | I’ll take you. | 我等着你 |
[15:19] | Alright, Billy. Just…stop it. | 好了 比利 住嘴吧 |
[15:28] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[15:30] | I swear Billy was dropped on his head as a baby. | 比利小时候肯定把脑子摔坏了 |
[15:32] | It’s the only way to explain how we’re related. | 只能这么解释为什么我们是一家人 |
[15:36] | You got to watch out. | 你要小心点 |
[15:37] | The kid can go pretty psycho. | 这孩子可能会很过激 |
[15:40] | So can I. | 我也会 |
[15:54] | This isn’t exactly how I pictured | 我可没想过 |
[15:56] | spending my Thursday afternoon. | 周四下午会这么过 |
[15:58] | Yeah, I wouldn’t want to watch | 是啊 我也不想看着 |
[15:59] | my ex kissing someone else, either. | 前任亲别人 |
[16:01] | Yeah, I don’t love seeing Jared making out with another woman, | 对 我不喜欢看杰瑞德和别的女人鬼混 |
[16:03] | but… | 但是… |
[16:06] | that’s not all that’s bugging me. | 我烦恼的不止这事 |
[16:08] | What? | 什么 |
[16:09] | This bar — It’s not his vibe. | 这间酒吧 这不是他的风格 |
[16:11] | At least it didn’t used to be. | 起码以前不是 |
[16:14] | No, him — him being here, it just feels wrong. | 不对 他出现在这里 感觉不对劲 |
[16:16] | There’s something going on in there. | 那里面肯定有什么情况 |
[16:20] | – I’m gonna go in. – No. Whoa. | -我要进去 -不 不行 |
[16:21] | I’m getting a major “Passengers not allowed” vibe from this place. | 我觉得这里的风格是”乘客不得入内” |
[16:25] | You’re the last person who could walk in here incognito. | 最不该伪装进去的就是你 |
[16:27] | Okay, fine. You want to go in? | 好吧 你想进去 |
[16:29] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你不会开口 |
[16:32] | Get your Annie Leibovitz on. | 开启你的高级相机 |
[16:34] | This is all me. | 看我的 |
[17:47] | Okay. I’ll bite. | 好吧 我试一下 |
[18:03] | Hey. Uh, IPA. Something local? | 你好 淡艾 本地的吧 |
[18:07] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[18:12] | – Nice suit. – Yeah. Thanks. | -外套很好看 -谢谢 |
[18:15] | Almost makes up for constantly living out of a suitcase | 算是弥补了常年出差在外 |
[18:17] | and dealing with flight delays. | 和航班延误的糟心吧 |
[18:20] | LaGuardia? | 拉瓜迪亚机场吗 |
[18:22] | The worst. | 最烂的机场 |
[18:23] | I was gonna bide my time rolling e-mails, | 我本来打算看邮件打发时间 |
[18:25] | but then I saw this cool chick kissing Prince Charming | 然后我就看到这酒吧外有个酷女孩 |
[18:27] | outside a bar and figured, | 在吻她的白马王子 我就想 |
[18:30] | “Maybe my future husband’s laying in wait.” | “也许我未来的丈夫在等着我” |
[18:32] | Sorry to report my boyfriend | 很抱歉跟你说 我男朋友 |
[18:34] | isn’t exactly your typical customer in here. | 不是这里的典型顾客 |
[18:36] | Afraid you’re stuck with my brother | 恐怕这里只剩下我弟弟 |
[18:38] | and his bonehead friends. | 和他的笨蛋朋友了 |
[18:42] | Beats the Delta lounge. | 也比达美航空休息室强 |
[18:47] | Who wants to lose 20 bucks? | 谁想输掉20块 |
[18:49] | I think you mean who wants to win $50? | 你是说谁想赢50块吧 |
[18:57] | Rack ’em. | 摆球 |
[19:15] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:17] | Do you hear anything? | 你听见什么声音了吗 |
[19:19] | Just the heater. It’s always clicking like that. | 就是暖气 它一直这么响 |
[20:00] | You always make profits on, your, uh, stakeouts? | 你监视时总去赚钱吗 |
[20:02] | I won this money fair and square. | 这钱我赢得光明正大 |
[20:05] | Not even gonna ask. | 我都懒得问 |
[20:06] | So, Jared’s new flame’s the bartender. | 杰瑞德的新欢是酒保 |
[20:09] | She may be an Xer because her brother | 她可能是个反对者 因为她弟弟 |
[20:10] | and the jackasses he hangs out with sure as hell are. | 还有跟他一起混的那些蠢货绝对是 |
[20:13] | Jared seems to be close with all of them, | 杰瑞德好像跟他们都很熟 |
[20:15] | but especially the brother, Billy. | 尤其是那个弟弟 比利 |
[20:18] | Why, Jared? | 杰瑞德怎么会呢 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:22] | But let’s run those pics through the database, | 我们到数据库里去比对一下那些照片 |
[20:23] | see if we can make a case out of any of them. | 看看能否对谁立案 |
[20:27] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[20:29] | You’re not gonna want to hear this, | 你不会想知道的 |
[20:30] | but the bartender smells good. | 不过那个酒保闻起来很香 |
[20:33] | I’m getting a new partner. | 我要换搭档了 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry. You love me. | 你才不呢 你爱我的 |
[20:36] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不爱 |
[20:39] | My heart. | 我的心 |
[20:41] | It just feels like someone’s… | 就好像有人 |
[20:45] | punching it out. | 在击打着它 |
[20:46] | None of this makes sense. It just… | 这一切都说不通 它就是 |
[20:51] | I don’t know how to make it stop. | 我不知道怎么让它停下来 |
[20:53] | I think I might. | 我想我知道 |
[20:54] | I think the Calling wants to help us heal. | 我觉得呼召想要帮助我们疗愈 |
[20:56] | No, Dad, I already — | 不 爸爸 我已经… |
[20:57] | No, no, no, no. Just listen. | 不不不 听我说 |
[20:59] | I had the chanting Calling again, | 我又听到了像吟诵祷文的呼召 |
[21:01] | and it led me from the memorial site to this Zen Center. | 它把我从事故悼念现场引到了禅宗中心 |
[21:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:10] | You went to a Zen Center? | 你去了个禅宗中心 |
[21:13] | – Like, for Buddhists? – Exactly. | -那种佛教信徒的机构吗 -没错 |
[21:15] | The place was empty, but the chanting — it was… | 那地方没人 但那吟诵声仿佛… |
[21:20] | I don’t know how to put it. | 我不知道怎么表达 |
[21:24] | Enveloping me. | 包裹着我 |
[21:26] | TJ’s mom was a Buddhist. | TJ的妈妈是佛教徒 |
[21:29] | The bracelet he gave you. | 他给你的手镯 |
[21:34] | When he came back and he learned she was gone, | 当他回来时 发现妈妈去世了 |
[21:39] | he did his own – | 他就自己设计 |
[21:41] | DIY Buddhist ceremony for her, | 为她举办了佛教的道别会 |
[21:44] | to say goodbye. | 来与她告别 |
[21:47] | Maybe we’re supposed to do that for TJ. | 也许我们也该为TJ这么做 |
[21:50] | You know, to have some sort of… spiritual closure. | 以此获得…心灵的慰藉 |
[21:55] | It’s just like the Al-Zuras drawing. | 这正像是艾尔-祖拉斯的画 |
[21:57] | You carried her through the flames. | 你带她穿过了火焰 |
[22:00] | Maybe the Calling wants you to… | 也许呼召是要你 |
[22:02] | carry her through her grief? | 带她穿越悲痛 |
[22:06] | Carry each other. | 带领彼此 |
[22:10] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[22:14] | I couldn’t care less what the Callings want. | 我对呼召的目的毫不关心 |
[22:22] | But TJ — | 但TJ… |
[22:25] | He would have really liked that. | 他应该会非常希望如此 |
[23:11] | Do you still hear it? | 你还能听到吗 |
[23:12] | The chanting? | 吟诵声 |
[23:16] | TJ used beads like those when he did the ceremony for his mom. | TJ给他妈妈布置仪式时 用了那样的串珠 |
[23:22] | Well, good. | 好的 |
[23:23] | I’ll follow your lead. | 我会听你的指导 |
[23:35] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[23:36] | I don’t know the right mantra. | 我不知道正确的诵词 |
[23:39] | We can make up our own. You and me. | 我们可以自己来创造 我们一起 |
[23:42] | DIY, right? | 自己设计 对吧 |
[23:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:56] | Exactly how many beers did you consume on that mission? | 执行那个任务到底让你喝了几瓶啤酒 |
[24:00] | Exactly one. | 就一瓶 |
[24:02] | Might just want to pop a little breath mint. | 也许你该吃点薄荷糖清新口气 |
[24:07] | We have a hit. | 找到线索了 |
[24:08] | Oh, hello, dirt bag. | 你好 混球 |
[24:11] | Stints for assault, drunk and disorderly… | 因袭击和醉酒滋事 被限制自由 |
[24:14] | And, wait for it, a recent charge for vandalism. | 等等 近期有一起故意破坏他人财物罪的指控 |
[24:18] | Arrest report notes anti-828 graffiti. | 逮捕报告中提到了反828航班的涂鸦 |
[24:22] | Jared’s bestie is officially a criminal and an Xer. | 杰瑞德的好朋友是个罪犯和反对者 |
[24:26] | He really is one of them. | 他真的是其中一员 |
[24:27] | Jared? Are you surprised? | 杰瑞德吗 你意外吗 |
[24:30] | I mean, now the haircut makes sense. | 现在他的新发型说得通了 |
[24:35] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:37] | No, not really. | 不太好 |
[24:41] | I-I can’t help but feel like I did this to him. | 我忍不住觉得 他变成这样是我造成的 |
[24:45] | What, made Jared a bigoted hate-monger? No. | 什么 你让杰瑞德变成了偏执的煽动仇恨者 不 |
[24:48] | He did that all by himself. | 是他自己一手造成的 |
[24:50] | This isn’t the guy that I was gonna marry. | 他不是我当年要嫁的那个人了 |
[24:54] | Something’s wrong here. Something seems not right here. | 这其中有问题 有哪里不对 |
[24:57] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[25:01] | But are you with me on this? Now what? | 不过你还和我一起查吗 现在怎么办 |
[25:03] | Just knowing they’re in a hate group | 只知道他们同在一个仇恨团体里 |
[25:05] | doesn’t give us cause to move. | 这不算出警的正当理由 |
[25:07] | Not yet. | 现在还不能 |
[25:10] | But the Xers are gonna do something. | 但是反对者会采取行动 |
[25:11] | Jared stole my case files, | 杰瑞德偷了我的案件档案 |
[25:13] | and that can unravel a lot of lives. | 那个文件可以破坏很多人的生活 |
[25:17] | So, how are we gonna figure it out, Supercop? | 那我们要怎么搞清楚 超级警察 |
[25:28] | This is Detective Stone for Judge Trilling. | 我是斯通警探 我想找特里林法官 |
[25:31] | The judge who released Zeke? | 释放泽克的那个法官 |
[25:35] | Your Honor, I… | 法官阁下 我… |
[25:37] | Yeah, hi. It’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[25:40] | Judge, I need a favor. | 法官阁下 我需要您帮个忙 |
[25:58] | Now what? | 现在怎么做 |
[26:03] | Well, how about we think of each bead as a memory of TJ? | 不如我们把每颗珠子想象成一段与TJ的记忆 |
[26:08] | And we can share it with each other and with him? | 然后我们彼此分享 也与他分享 |
[26:14] | Out loud? | 要大声说出来吗 |
[26:15] | Too hokey? | 太做作吗 |
[26:18] | No. | 没有 |
[26:25] | When I first saw you in my dad’s office, | 我第一次在我爸办公室见到你时 |
[26:29] | I could — | 我… |
[26:32] | I could barely breathe. | 我几乎无法呼吸 |
[26:36] | I was too embarrassed to admit | 我实在不好意思承认 |
[26:39] | that I remembered you from Jamaica | 我记得我在牙买加见过你 |
[26:44] | and that I had… | 自那之后 |
[26:47] | the biggest crush on you ever since. | 我就超级暗恋你 |
[26:51] | Your kindness | 你的善良 |
[26:54] | and your sweet smile and your heart, it… | 你帅气的笑容和你的好心 |
[27:01] | it stayed with me for 5 1/2 years. | 五年半来一直让我无法忘却 |
[27:27] | First day of school, my tryout, | 第一天上课 我的面试课 |
[27:32] | you not only came to support me, | 你不止来支持我 |
[27:34] | but you gave me that lifeline in class. | 还在课上解救了我 |
[27:38] | That was — | 那 |
[27:39] | 今日客座教授 本·斯通教授 | |
[27:41] | That was really cool. | 你真的很善良 |
[27:43] | All of a sudden, you weren’t a student | 突然间 你不只是一名学生 |
[27:47] | or just an 828 passenger. | 也不只是828航班的乘客 |
[27:48] | You were… | 而是 |
[27:54] | my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[28:04] | You always talked about how… | 你总是说你妈妈 |
[28:10] | your mom taught you | 如何教导你 |
[28:13] | to stay true to yourself | 做真实的自我 |
[28:17] | and follow the path of enlightenment. | 遵循启迪之路 |
[28:22] | I hope you found your path, TJ. | 我希望你找到了自己的路 TJ |
[28:28] | I’ll keep looking for mine. | 我会一直找寻我的 |
[29:00] | Good. Well, you know who I am. | 很好 你知道我是谁 |
[29:03] | I know who you are, so that saves us the introductions. | 我知道你是谁 这样我们就不用互相介绍了 |
[29:05] | You’ve either got big brass ones | 你要么是胆大妄为 |
[29:07] | or you’ve just wandered into the last place | 要么就是晃悠到 |
[29:08] | you want to wander into. | 你不该晃悠的地方 |
[29:10] | I’m gonna go with that first option, | 那我选第一个吧 |
[29:11] | seeing as I definitely meant to show up here. | 因为我是故意要来这里的 |
[29:14] | I actually came to talk to you. | 其实我是来找你的 |
[29:16] | If the idea is to talk me out of seeing Jared, | 如果你来是劝我别再见杰瑞德 |
[29:18] | I’ll tell you right now you’re wasting your time. | 我现在告诉你 你是在浪费时间 |
[29:19] | No, I actually came to help Jared. | 不 其实我是来帮杰瑞德的 |
[29:23] | Maybe help you, too. | 也许也能帮到你 |
[29:24] | Who says we need help? | 谁说我们需要帮忙 |
[29:27] | Well, I know that Jared is a part of an anti-828 group, | 我知道杰瑞德是828航班反对者的一员 |
[29:30] | and I know that your brother is, too. | 我知道你弟弟也是 |
[29:31] | You got issues with Jared or Billy, | 你和杰瑞德或比利有过节 |
[29:32] | you should be talking to them. | 你就应该去找他们 |
[29:33] | NYPD will be. | 纽约警局会的 |
[29:35] | Soon. | 很快就会 |
[29:38] | That nightclub fire triggered a zero-tolerance policy | 夜店的那场大火让人无法再容忍 |
[29:41] | on anti-828 violence. | 反828航班的行为 |
[29:44] | I know there’s more coming and that Jared is a part of it, | 我知道还会有更多袭击 杰瑞德脱不了干系 |
[29:46] | so that gives me two choices. | 所以我只有两个选择 |
[29:48] | Either you’re a part of this group | 要么你也是其中一员 |
[29:49] | and you get busted along with him… | 然后到时我们连你也一起逮捕 |
[29:54] | or you’re actually a good person | 要么你其实是个好人 |
[29:55] | who’s just in way over their head. | 只是不知道该怎么应付 |
[29:59] | And if you care about Jared, | 如果你在乎杰瑞德 |
[30:00] | then you’ll help extricate him from this mess. | 那你就要帮他摆脱困境 |
[30:01] | Look, I know your brother — He’s a lost cause, but… | 我知道你弟弟 已经没救了 但是 |
[30:06] | Jared’s not. | 杰瑞德不是 |
[30:14] | Maybe you think you still know who Jared is. | 也许你觉得你还了解杰瑞德 |
[30:18] | But you don’t. | 但你并不了解 |
[30:28] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[30:42] | You need to get back here. | 你要回来一趟 |
[30:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | You don’t have to thank me for anything. | 不必谢我什么 |
[31:00] | This was for the both of us. | 这是为了我们俩 |
[31:03] | Even after how hard I’ve been, | 不管我有多么难相处 |
[31:07] | you’ve never stopped looking out for me. | 你从未停止关心我 |
[31:13] | And I never will. | 我永远都会关心你 |
[31:30] | You hear it again? | 你又听到呼召了吗 |
[31:33] | Did we not do what it wanted? | 我们没做到它的要求吗 |
[31:35] | Maybe not. Maybe there’s more. | 也许没有 也许不止这么简单 |
[31:37] | Where is it coming from? | 呼召是从哪里来的呢 |
[31:38] | I don’t know. Everywhere. | 我不知道 无处不在吧 |
[31:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:43] | Maybe it wants you to follow it. | 也许呼召想你跟着它走 |
[31:44] | I followed it here. | 我跟着呼召来到了这里 |
[31:46] | Right, but maybe this isn’t the final destination. | 对 但也许这不是最终目的地 |
[31:50] | Concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[32:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[32:17] | – Stay here. – What? No way! | -待在这里 -什么 不行 |
[32:29] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[32:30] | The chanting. It’s louder. | 吟诵声 变大了 |
[32:40] | What? Is it on the other side? | 怎么 是在另外一边吗 |
[32:42] | Yeah, I think it is. | 我想是的 |
[32:44] | Aren’t we underground? | 我们不是在地下吗 |
[32:46] | I know. I don’t get it. | 我知道 我不懂 |
[32:49] | Over here! There’s a door! | 这边 有扇门 |
[33:29] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[33:31] | I don’t know. But it’s louder now. | 我不知道 但现在声音更大了 |
[33:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:36] | Is somebody down there? | 下面有人吗 |
[33:39] | I think we have to do this… | 我觉得我们得进去… |
[33:42] | together. | 一起 |
[33:47] | Let’s do it. | 进去吧 |
[34:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:06] | Some kind of subway track? | 地铁的轨道吗 |
[34:07] | Ah, too narrow. | 好窄 |
[34:09] | Maybe part of an old coal transport | 也许是以前运煤的通道 |
[34:12] | or some sort of prohibition smugglers’ tunnel. | 或是禁酒期时的走私通道 |
[34:16] | You still hear it? | 你还听得见吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah, so much so my eardrums might explode. | 是啊 而且我的耳鼓都要震爆了 |
[34:25] | I understand chanting in a Zen Center, | 在禅宗中心吟诵我能理解 |
[34:27] | but down here? Why? | 但在这下面 为什么 |
[34:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:33] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你一样没有头绪 |
[34:36] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:56] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[34:58] | Hey. You want to go back? | 你想回去吗 |
[35:02] | Hell, no. | 回去才怪 |
[35:04] | I told you he was gonna be trouble. | 我说过他会是个麻烦 |
[35:05] | Forget Jared. He and I have our own thing. | 别提杰瑞德了 他和我有感情 |
[35:07] | It’s his ex who’s your problem. | 他的前任才是你的问题 |
[35:09] | My problem? It’s his problem. | 我的问题 那是他的问题 |
[35:11] | Vasquez better shut that 828 freak up, | 瓦斯克斯最好让那个828航班的疯子闭嘴 |
[35:13] | or he’s the one who goes down. | 不然因此倒霉的就是他 |
[35:16] | They go on and on, but there’s your proof. | 他们说个不停 但你要的证据在这里 |
[35:18] | Definitely incriminating. | 肯定能判定他有罪 |
[35:20] | None of it’s admissible. | 虽然都不能被采纳为证据 |
[35:22] | I don’t have to tell you that an illegal tap is a felony. | 我不需要告诉你非法窃听是重罪 |
[35:25] | Surveillance warrant, courtesy of Judge Trilling. | 特里林法官颁发的监视许可 |
[35:28] | We’ve got Vasquez, captain. | 我们逮到瓦斯克斯了 警官 |
[35:29] | He’s the leak who blew the Xer bust. | 他是泄密给反对者的人 |
[35:31] | And he copied Stone’s files and gave them to God knows who. | 他还复印了斯通的档案 不知道给了谁 |
[35:34] | This is a serious accusation. | 这是一项严重的指控 |
[35:36] | I know you think it’s always too personal between me and Vasquez, | 我知道你觉得 我和瓦斯克斯之间一直有恩怨 |
[35:39] | but that’s the problem — he made it personal. | 但问题是 是他针对我的 |
[35:42] | I’ll take it from here. | 现在由我来接手 |
[36:01] | There’s stuff in the air. | 空气里有东西 |
[36:02] | I can feel it in my throat. | 我喉咙感觉得到 |
[36:04] | It’s ash. | 是灰尘 |
[36:06] | The nightclub’s just a few blocks away. | 夜店离这里只有几个街区 |
[36:07] | I bet this path is leading right towards it. | 我打赌这条路能通到那里 |
[36:11] | The chanting, it’s just… | 吟诵声… |
[36:14] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[36:16] | It went away. | 声音没了 |
[36:18] | Are you sure? | 你确信 |
[36:20] | No, I’m positive. | 没了 我肯定 |
[36:22] | It — Just all of a sudden, it just… | 突然间就… |
[36:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:25] | Help. | 救命 |
[36:27] | Anybody? | 来人啊 |
[36:28] | Anybody, please. | 来人啊 |
[36:29] | – TJ! – Olive! Here! | -TJ -奥莉芙 这里 |
[36:32] | I’m here! Olive! | 我在这里 奥莉芙 |
[36:33] | TJ TJ Tj! Tj! | |
[36:38] | -TJ -TJ – TJ! – TJ! | |
[36:44] | TJ TJ! | |
[36:45] | Help, please! | 帮帮忙 |
[36:48] | TJ Tj! | |
[36:49] | TJ Tj! | |
[36:50] | – Olive? – TJ! | -奥莉芙 -TJ |
[36:52] | Olive, I’m here! | 奥莉芙 我在这里 |
[36:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:59] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[37:00] | Take it — Take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[37:04] | How is this happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[37:08] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们带你出去 |
[37:14] | Six broken ribs. | 断了六根肋骨 |
[37:15] | His punctured lung created severe internal bleeding, | 他的肺穿孔了 导致严重的内部出血 |
[37:18] | plus extreme dehydration. | 外加极度脱水 |
[37:19] | I doubt he would have made it another few hours. | 我怀疑他撑不了几个小时了 |
[37:22] | It’s a miracle, really. | 真是个奇迹 |
[37:24] | He’s a lucky young man. | 他是一个幸运的年轻人 |
[37:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:31] | We should call mom. | 我们应该打给妈妈 |
[37:33] | We should call everyone. | 我们应该打给所有人 |
[37:36] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[37:39] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[37:41] | Aunt Mick found my bracelet. | 小米姑姑找到了我的手链 |
[37:44] | I have absolutely no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[37:47] | Isaiah. | 以赛亚 |
[37:52] | You need to get rest. | 你需要好好休息 |
[37:54] | I pulled away from him, | 我推开了他 |
[37:56] | and he was holding onto the bracelet. | 他紧紧地抓着那个手链 |
[37:58] | Isaiah. | 以赛亚 |
[38:00] | It was Isaiah’s body that they found. | 他们找到的是以赛亚的尸体 |
[38:02] | TJ, how did you find your way underneath that building, | TJ 那幢楼里浓烟滚滚 |
[38:06] | with all that smoke? | 你是怎么找到出路的 |
[38:08] | I-I couldn’t see a thing. | 我什么都看不到 |
[38:10] | I heard… | 我听到了 |
[38:12] | voices. | 声音 |
[38:15] | Chanting. | 吟诵声 |
[38:19] | You found your path to enlightenment. | 你找到了自己的启迪之路 |
[38:40] | Wow. Good news travels seriously fast. | 好事真是传千里啊 |
[38:43] | I heard it over the scanner. How? | 我从无线电里听到的 怎么可能呢 |
[38:45] | How do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[38:48] | That’s one hell of a Calling. | 这个呼召可真是太惊人了 |
[38:50] | It’s a… | 这… |
[38:53] | really long story. | 说来话长了 |
[38:54] | Mom was right. | 妈妈说得没错 |
[38:56] | All things do work together for good. | 万事的确都互相效力 |
[38:59] | TJ surviving, us following the Callings, | TJ活了下来 我们跟着呼召 |
[39:01] | it’s — – it’s teaching us something. | 这…这是在教我们些什么 |
[39:06] | When you figure out what that is, | 等你弄清楚到底是什么后 |
[39:07] | why don’t you send me the CliffsNotes? | 不如给我发摘要 |
[39:17] | 失踪 伊齐基尔·詹姆斯·兰德勒 2016年12月起 | |
[39:30] | My problem? It’s his problem. | 我的问题 那是他的问题 |
[39:32] | Vasquez better shut that 828 freak up, | 瓦斯克斯最好让那个828航班的疯子闭嘴 |
[39:33] | or he’s the one who goes down. | 不然因此倒霉的就是他 |
[39:39] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[39:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[39:52] | I haven’t been able to concentrate all day. | 我今天一整天都集中不了精神 |
[39:57] | That was a mistake. It was lovely. | 那是一个错误 虽然很美好 |
[40:00] | But, Saanvi, I’ve made my choice, | 但是 萨尼 我已经做出了选择 |
[40:03] | and it’s my family, my husband. | 那是我的家庭 我的丈夫 |
[40:04] | You and I… | 你和我… |
[40:07] | we can never do that again. | 我们不能再那样了 |
[40:09] | Do what again? | 再哪样 |
[40:11] | Us. In the park. | 我们在公园里那样 |
[40:16] | I don’t remember being at the park. | 我不记得去过公园啊 |
[40:19] | I don’t remember where I was this morning. | 我不记得我今天早上去过哪里了 |
[40:24] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[40:25] | I don’t remember a thing. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[40:54] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[40:58] | No. Not really. | 不 我有事 |
[41:09] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[41:13] | Jared… | 杰瑞德 |
[41:16] | betrayed me in a way that I can’t even describe. | 用一种我无法形容的方式背叛了我 |
[41:19] | There’s no way to justify what he’s done, | 他的所作所为简直不可原谅 |
[41:21] | but why do I feel like | 但为什么我觉得 |
[41:25] | I deserve it? | 是我活该呢 |
[41:28] | ‘Cause you have a huge heart. | 因为你有一颗宽厚的心 |
[41:31] | I’m so glad I have you | 还好有你在 |
[41:34] | and that we can trust each other. | 我们能互相信任 |
[41:38] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[41:43] | Michaela, I gotta… | 米凯拉 我要… |
[41:45] | What? | 什么 |
[41:50] | Zeke, what is this? | 泽克 这是什么 |
[41:51] | Frost bite. | 冻伤 |
[41:53] | It’s happening. | 开始了 |
[41:55] | No. | 不 |
[41:58] | No, no, no. I can’t lose you. I can’t. | 不不不 我不能失去你 我不能 |
[42:00] | Saanvi thinks she can help. | 萨尼觉得她能帮我 |
[42:02] | She may have a cure. | 她也许能研制出解药 |
[42:04] | I’m not giving up without a fight. | 我不会坐以待毙的 |