时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You were testing on yourself? | 你在自己身上做试验 |
[00:04] | If there’s a chance to cure the Death Date, | 如果有机会能解决死期 |
[00:05] | I have to figure it out. | 我就必须把办法想出来 |
[00:06] | Zeke, what is this? | 泽克 这是什么 |
[00:07] | Frostbite. I may be freezing to death. | 冻伤 我可能要被冻死了 |
[00:09] | Saanvi thinks she can help. She may have a cure. | 萨尼觉得她能帮我 她也许能研制出解药 |
[00:11] | I think I did it. DNA has no anomaly. | 我觉得我做到了 基因异常消失了 |
[00:14] | My gut is telling me that Jared’s involved in something | 我的直觉是杰瑞德卷入了一些 |
[00:16] | that could cause some serious problems. | 可能引起严重问题的事 |
[00:18] | You’ve proven quite valuable. | 看来你对我们很有价值 |
[00:20] | I’m on the verge of exposing the 828ers | 我现在马上就能曝光828航班乘客 |
[00:22] | for the threat they are. | 确实在威胁我们 |
[00:23] | Your case files. | 你的案件档案 |
[00:24] | Drea wanted you to print these? | 德丽雅让你打印这些 |
[00:25] | No, it was Vasquez. | 不 是瓦斯克斯 |
[00:26] | We got Vasquez, Captain. | 我们逮到瓦斯克斯了 警官 |
[00:28] | I’ll take it from here. | 现在由我来接手 |
[00:29] | Us. In the park. | 我们在公园里那样 |
[00:30] | That was a mistake. | 那是一个错误 |
[00:31] | I don’t remember being at the park. | 我不记得去过公园啊 |
[00:33] | I don’t remember a thing. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[00:35] | Yusuv Al-Zuras. | 尤瑟夫·艾尔-祖拉斯 |
[00:36] | According to legend, he was lost at sea for 10 years | 根据传说 他在海上失踪了10年 |
[00:38] | and mysteriously returned. | 之后神秘归来 |
[00:39] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来有点熟悉 |
[00:41] | The possibility that all of this has happened before, it’s huge. | 这一切曾经全部发生过的可能性极大 |
[00:44] | No way. They found it — | 不会吧 他们找到了 |
[00:45] | Al-Zuras’ journal. | 艾尔-祖拉斯的日记 |
[00:46] | Figured we’d get some answers. | 我猜应该能找到些解释 |
[00:48] | This changes everything. | 这改变了一切 |
[01:15] | It’s all connected. | 万事都互相关联 |
[01:55] | All this, and he makes breakfast. | 准备了这一切 还做了早餐 |
[01:57] | I figure if there’s a chance we’re gonna be normal, | 我认为我们有机会回归正常 |
[01:59] | we might as well start trying to live like it. | 不妨先尝试过正常的生活 |
[02:02] | Saanvi still thinks she has the cure for the Death Date? | 萨尼还觉得她有死期的解药吗 |
[02:04] | Hope so. She says I passed the preliminary testing. | 但愿如此 她说我通过了初试 |
[02:07] | We’ll see how phase two goes. | 要看二期的情况 |
[02:09] | It’d be nice not to be freezing to death. | 肯定比冻死要好 |
[02:12] | FYI, my “Normal” is just coffee | 对了 我的”正常”生活只是咖啡 |
[02:14] | and last night’s pizza. | 和隔夜披萨 |
[02:16] | This is downright domestic. | 这是彻头彻尾的居家 |
[02:20] | Still want that pizza? | 还想要隔夜披萨吗 |
[02:21] | No. | 不想了 |
[02:24] | Only good thing my father ever taught me. | 这是我父亲教过我的唯一的好事 |
[02:27] | You don’t talk about your dad that much. | 你没怎么聊过你父亲 |
[02:29] | Not much to say. | 没什么可说的 |
[02:31] | Guy took off. | 那家伙不辞而别 |
[02:33] | Happier subject – | 聊点开心的话题 |
[02:35] | Say Saanvi’s cure works. | 假如萨尼的解药奏效了 |
[02:38] | What do you want to do first? | 你想先做什么 |
[02:40] | Escape. | 一走了之 |
[02:42] | I don’t know. Take a year, see the world. | 不知道 花一年时间 看看这个世界 |
[02:46] | You do realize that involves getting on a plane, right? | 你意识到那包括要上飞机了对吧 |
[02:50] | Where do we go? | 我们去哪儿 |
[02:52] | Chile? Greece? Thailand? | 智利 希腊 泰国 |
[02:55] | Um, anywhere that’s not Jamaica would be great. | 只要不是牙买加 哪里都好 |
[03:01] | Crap, I gotta go. | 糟糕 我得走了 |
[03:03] | I really don’t want to go deal with this whole Jared thing. | 我真不想去处理杰瑞德这堆事 |
[03:05] | If he really is working with the Xers, | 如果他真在和反对者合作 |
[03:07] | the quicker you take him down, the better, | 在我看来 你越快 |
[03:08] | as far as I’m concerned. | 干掉他越好 |
[03:11] | Or I could just, uh, come see Saanvi with you. | 或者我可以陪你去见萨尼 |
[03:14] | Trying to be normal, remember? | 试着回归正常 记得吗 |
[03:15] | Which means you go to work. | 意味着你去工作 |
[03:18] | I’m a big boy. | 我是大孩子了 |
[03:19] | Perfectly capable of going to the doctor by myself. | 完全有能力自己去看医生 |
[03:22] | Fine, but I’m gonna spend the whole day | 好吧 不过我会花整天时间 |
[03:24] | making travel plans, then. | 制定旅行计划 |
[03:27] | Bye. I’m taking this. | 拜 我要带着这个 |
[03:29] | Okay. You should. | 你应该带着 |
[03:34] | Here, lemme help. | 我来帮忙 |
[03:35] | It’s okay. I-I-I got it. | 没事 我能搞定 |
[03:39] | Thanks for letting me stay here while I recover. | 感谢让我在恢复期间住在这儿 |
[03:41] | And for, you know, saving my life. | 还有救了我的命 |
[03:45] | It was my absolute pleasure. | 这绝对是我的荣幸 |
[03:47] | We’re happy to have you. | 我们很愿意和你在一起 |
[03:48] | Right, ’cause things around here weren’t hectic enough already | 对 就算没我这个意外的住客 |
[03:51] | without an unexpected houseguest. | 这里的一切也够乱套了 |
[03:55] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:57] | I mean, all those people died, and the Callings saved me. | 那些人都死了 而呼召救了我 |
[04:01] | I guess I just don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[04:03] | TJ, there are so many things | TJ 关于呼召 有太多事 |
[04:06] | I wish we understood about the Callings, | 我希望我们能够理解 |
[04:08] | but right now all that matters is you’re safe. | 可现在最重要的 是你平安无事 |
[04:11] | And the only thing you need to do is heal. | 你唯一要做的就是让身体痊愈 |
[04:17] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[04:19] | Olive, why don’t you let TJ rest for a few days, recover a bit? | 奥莉芙 不如让TJ休息几天 恢复恢复 |
[04:23] | No, okay? I’m sick of losing people. | 不用好吗 我恨透了失去身边的人 |
[04:26] | I just got you guys back. | 我刚把你们盼回来 |
[04:28] | If the key to surviving is in this journal, | 如果活下去的关键在这本日记里 |
[04:31] | then I-I’m not gonna waste another minute. | 那我不会再浪费一分钟 |
[04:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:36] | Maybe it’ll help take my mind off the fire. | 也许这有助于让我不再想大火的事 |
[04:40] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:44] | Alright, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:45] | I’m gonna go make sure Cal’s not still in his PJs. | 我去叫卡尔起床 |
[04:55] | You know, Cal, it comes with instructions | 卡尔 需要按说明书 |
[04:57] | and all the hardware to put it together. | 和所有部件才能组装好 |
[04:59] | Somehow I don’t think he’s trying to make a crib. | 我怎么觉得他不是要做婴儿床 |
[05:08] | What are you building? | 你是在做什么 |
[05:10] | Why won’t it work? | 为什么不管用呢 |
[05:12] | It’s supposed to work. It’s all connected. | 本来应该行的呀 万事都互相关联 |
[05:17] | Cal, did you have a Calling? | 卡尔 你收到呼召了吗 |
[05:19] | Come on! | 快点 |
[05:20] | Honey, can we help? | 亲爱的 我们可以帮忙吗 |
[05:23] | Cal, if you had a Calling, we need to know. | 卡尔 如果你收到了呼召 得让我们知道 |
[05:27] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[05:29] | I can’t remember. It — It was like a dream. | 我想不起来了 就像做梦似的 |
[05:31] | But I think — | 但我觉得… |
[05:34] | I think I was there when the plane disappeared. | 我觉得 当飞机消失时我在那 |
[05:40] | You know what happened to Flight 828? | 你知道828航班发生了什么 |
[06:08] | Internal affairs? | 内务部 |
[06:09] | You know, I appreciate you having my back | 我希望你能支持我 |
[06:10] | the way I’ve always had yours. | 就像我一直支持你那样 |
[06:11] | Always? | 一直 |
[06:13] | Your new friends think my family and I are subhuman. | 你的新朋友认为我的家人和我都是次等人 |
[06:15] | Mick, the box you just opened, | 小米 你刚刚打开的盒子 |
[06:18] | okay, you don’t get what’s inside. | 你不明白里面会有什么 |
[06:19] | You know what I don’t get, Jared, is you. | 我不明白的是你 杰瑞德 |
[06:22] | Stone. | 斯通 |
[06:25] | These people need a bit of your time. | 这些人要占用你点时间 |
[06:32] | Big day. | 大日子 |
[06:36] | Ready to save my life? | 准备好拯救我的生命了吗 |
[06:38] | Yes. Um, yeah. | 嗯 对 |
[06:39] | Yes, I’ve just — – I’ve been working all night. Sorry. | 我只是… 我工作了一整晚 对不起 |
[06:48] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[06:50] | I had this, like, really weird thing with my ex, | 我和我的前任 发生了一点怪事 |
[06:51] | and it just stirred me up. | 搅得我心神不宁的 |
[06:55] | I mean, don’t worry. I’m just — | 别担心 我只是… |
[06:56] | I’m overcompensating with work. It’s just… | 我在拼命工作 用来缓解情绪 只是… |
[06:58] | That’s one way to do things. | 这倒也是个办法 |
[07:00] | It’s tried and true. Okay. | 千真万确 好了 |
[07:03] | Let’s see. | 看一下啊 |
[07:04] | Let’s, um — Let’s get started. | 我们… 我们开始吧 |
[07:11] | Saanvi, please don’t take this the wrong way, | 萨尼 别误会我的意思 |
[07:13] | but are you on something? | 但你吃了什么药吗 |
[07:15] | No. I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[07:18] | Really? Because you seem really wired. | 真的 因为你看起来真的很紧张 |
[07:19] | No, I just, uh — Since I injected myself with the serum, | 没有 我只是… 我给自己注射血清之后 |
[07:21] | I’ve had minor, um… | 我出现轻微的… |
[07:24] | just minor impulse-control issues. | 轻微的冲动控制问题 |
[07:28] | I’m not the doctor, but it doesn’t seem all that minor. | 我虽不是医生 但看着可一点不轻微 |
[07:31] | It’s just a temporary side effect. | 这只是暂时性的副作用 |
[07:32] | The Callings changed our brain chemistry, | 呼召改变了我们的大脑化学成分 |
[07:35] | and now that they’re gone, it’s gonna take | 而一旦改变没有了 我的身体 |
[07:37] | just a little bit of time for my body to get back to normal. | 需要一点点时间来重新恢复正常 |
[07:40] | Put your arm out. Let’s get started. | 把胳膊伸出来 我们开始吧 |
[07:41] | Uh, I’m not sure an impulse-control issue | 那个冲动控制问题恐怕 |
[07:44] | is the best thing for a recovering addict. | 对处在戒毒期的人来说不是好事 |
[07:46] | It’s just a temporary issue. | 只是暂时的问题 |
[07:47] | It’s just my brain chemistry’s getting back to normal. | 我的大脑化学成分在重新恢复正常而已 |
[07:50] | You’re repeating yourself. | 这话你说过了 |
[07:53] | Okay, your serum was right here. | 你的血清刚刚就在这 |
[07:59] | Oh! Yes! | 没错 |
[08:06] | Let’s, uh — Let’s get started. | 我们… 我们开始吧 |
[08:08] | I’m gonna prepare the serum, and it shouldn’t take too long. | 我来准备好血清 不用花很久 |
[08:19] | Internal Affairs? Really? | 内务部 真的啊 |
[08:21] | You think I had a choice? | 你觉得我有得选吗 |
[08:22] | Stone had tape connecting you to the Xers. | 斯通有录音证明你和反对者有瓜葛 |
[08:24] | If I didn’t run it up the ladder, | 就算我不向上反映 |
[08:25] | she would have done it herself. | 她自己也会的 |
[08:27] | At least this way, I can control it. | 至少这样的话 我还能控制 |
[08:28] | An investigation about me, Captain. | 针对我的调查 警监 |
[08:30] | Nobody said this was gonna be easy. | 没人说会很简单 |
[08:32] | I’ve got all bases covered. | 但都在我的掌控之中 |
[08:33] | If Stone gets anywhere with it, | 如果斯通说了什么 |
[08:35] | I can undercut her and make it go away. | 我可以削弱她 大事化小 |
[08:36] | Meantime, she gets to say | 可眼下 她可以 |
[08:37] | whatever the hell she wants to the rat squad. | 对那些内务部探员肆意告发 |
[08:39] | We got to play this out like any other investigation. | 我们得像平时一样对待这起调查 |
[08:49] | We’re very interested in what you have to say. | 我们对你想说的话很感兴趣 |
[08:51] | Appreciate you taking the time, Detective. | 谢谢你的时间 警探 |
[08:53] | Thank you guys for being able to jump in so quick. | 谢谢你们这么快就做出反应 |
[08:55] | I-I just, uh, need to state for the record | 我需要正式声明 |
[08:57] | that you are here voluntarily, | 你是自愿来的 |
[08:58] | that you have a right to representation from the union — | 你有权要工会派代表来… |
[09:01] | No, I, uh — I just want to do the right thing. | 不用 我想做对的事情 |
[09:05] | Good. Then we’re on the same page. | 很好 那我们的出发点一样 |
[09:08] | Let’s start at the beginning. | 我们从头开始说吧 |
[09:09] | You have a long history with Detective Vasquez, correct? | 你和瓦斯克斯警探渊源颇深 对吧 |
[09:13] | Yea. Um, you know what? | 对 这么说吧 |
[09:16] | He — He’s a great guy. | 他人非常好 |
[09:17] | He’s always been kind and caring. | 他总是非常体贴 |
[09:20] | This is all kind of unexpected. | 这一切都让人意想不到 |
[09:22] | Uh, Detective Vasquez separated from his wife | 自从你从828航班回来之后 |
[09:26] | after you came back on Flight 828. | 瓦斯克斯警探就和他妻子分居了 |
[09:28] | The two of you got back together? | 你们俩复合了吗 |
[09:29] | Uh, no, not exactly. W-We had a — | 没有 不完全是 我们… |
[09:33] | I’m not looking to split hairs. | 我不是要抠细节 |
[09:39] | Uh, we made a mistake. | 我们犯了个错误 |
[09:42] | I think, you know, Jared took that hard, | 我觉得杰瑞德很不甘心 |
[09:44] | and I-I can only assume | 恐怕那才是 |
[09:46] | that’s what caused him to turn to the Xers. | 他和反对者勾结的原因 |
[09:49] | Did your partnership sour before or after you accused him | 你们的搭档关系恶化是在你指责他 |
[09:52] | of attacking the man that you were romantically involved with? | 攻击你恋人之前还是之后 |
[09:56] | I don’t see how Zeke is in– | 我看不出这和泽克有什么… |
[09:57] | Did you find yourself in need | 你觉得自己需要 |
[09:58] | of some character rehabilitation at the precinct? | 在分局里重塑形象吗 |
[10:00] | In need of a win? | 需要一次胜利吗 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry, uh, | 不好意思 |
[10:05] | what exactly are you guys driving at? | 你们到底想问什么 |
[10:08] | We’re trying to understand why you seem to have a vendetta | 我们想搞明白你为什么似乎对 |
[10:10] | against a man you almost married. | 和你差点结婚的人心怀怨恨 |
[10:11] | Uh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不是这样 |
[10:13] | I’m concerned that the people he’s associating with | 我是担心和他有瓜葛的人 |
[10:15] | might be involved with illegal activity. | 可能有不法行为 |
[10:17] | So you resent the new woman he’s seeing. | 这么说你仇视他新的交往对象 |
[10:20] | That’s not at all what I said. | 我根本不是这个意思 |
[10:24] | I understand that you need to vet my credibility, | 我能理解你们需要审查我的可信度 |
[10:28] | but why do I get the sense that you think that I’m the bad guy? | 但我怎么觉得你们认为我才是坏人 |
[10:31] | Why do you have my case file? | 你们怎么会有我的档案资料 |
[10:33] | We have a few questions about your case work | 我们有几个关于你案件的问题 |
[10:34] | since being reinstated after 828’s return. | 从828归来 你复职后办的案子 |
[10:36] | More than a few, actually. | 事实上不止几个问题 |
[10:40] | You did not just happen upon these yourselves. | 你们不是自己碰巧找到这些资料的 |
[10:44] | Jared gave those to you to save himself. | 杰瑞德为了自救给你们的 |
[10:47] | We are here to discuss his involvement with a hate group. | 我们在这是讨论他与一个仇恨组织的关联 |
[10:50] | Case after case of yours seems to involve rescues or solves | 你的案子好像都是跟救援或者解谜有关 |
[10:55] | with no evidentiary trail whatsoever. | 却一点儿证据或者线索都没有 |
[10:57] | Recovery of two kidnapped girls. | 解救两个被绑架的女孩 |
[10:59] | Murder of a barbershop owner. | 理发店老板谋杀案 |
[11:02] | Murder of a college student. | 大学生谋杀案 |
[11:05] | Bank robbery by an 828 passenger. | 828乘客银行抢劫案 |
[11:09] | Oh, this is a fun one. Your boyfriend was involved. | 这个有意思 你男朋友也牵扯在内 |
[11:15] | – Let’s start here. – Great. Fine. | -我们从这个开始吧 -很好 好的 |
[11:16] | But if you don’t accept my explanation of these cases, | 但如果你们不接受我对这些案子的解释 |
[11:19] | then where exactly is this heading? | 那这个调查到底有什么用 |
[11:21] | To a long prison term, Detective. | 判长期监禁 警探 |
[11:31] | Alright, think hard, Cal. | 好吧 努力想想 卡尔 |
[11:34] | What did you see? What happened to the plane? | 你看到什么了 飞机发生了什么事 |
[11:36] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[11:39] | I just have to build it. | 我得把这个造好 |
[11:41] | Build what? | 造什么 |
[11:44] | It’s okay. Just take it easy. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[11:47] | Ben, I haven’t seen him this worked up | 本 我很久没看到他这样 |
[11:49] | about a Calling in a while. | 因为呼召这么激动 |
[11:52] | Alright. Let me help. | 好吧 我来帮你 |
[11:54] | What’s it supposed to look like? | 看起来应该是什么样子 |
[11:55] | Like a spider web. The plane was trapped in it. | 像个蜘蛛网 飞机被缠住了 |
[12:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:01] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[12:02] | I’m just feeling a bit woozy. | 我只是觉得有点头晕 |
[12:05] | I thought the morning sickness was over. | 我以为孕吐阶段已经过了 |
[12:09] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[12:10] | Here, hold this while I tie it. | 这里 你抓着我来绑 |
[12:16] | So, what makes you so convinced | 是什么让你那么确信 |
[12:18] | that this journal is the key to everything | 这个日记是所有事情的关键所在 |
[12:19] | and we’re the ones who were supposed to find it? | 而且我们会是找到答案的人呢 |
[12:21] | Because the tarot card that led to all of this, | 因为那张塔罗牌使这一切发生了 |
[12:25] | it — it came to me when you guys were missing. | 你们失踪的时候我找到了它 |
[12:28] | And the book is in Latin. And you know Latin. | 这本书是拉丁语写的 你懂拉丁语 |
[12:31] | Oh, so my life was spared | 原来我之所以得救 |
[12:33] | because the Callings don’t know how to use Google Translate. | 是因为呼召不懂得使用谷歌翻译 |
[12:35] | – Great. – Well, I do, okay, and all I got was gibberish. | -很好 -我谷歌了 译文都乱七八糟的 |
[12:40] | TJ, none of this was an accident. | TJ 这一切都不是意外 |
[12:42] | Your survival, my survival. | 你的得救 我的得救 |
[12:44] | We’re — We’re all in this together. | 我们都是其中的一部分 |
[12:48] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[13:00] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[13:02] | Al-Zuras was definitely like us. | 艾尔-祖拉斯就跟我们一样 |
[13:05] | “After a decade, we arrived. | “十年后 我们回来了 |
[13:07] | But for the men on board, no time had passed. | 但对船上的人来说 时间没有流逝 |
[13:10] | Each of us was as young as when we left, | 我们每个人都和离开时一样年轻 |
[13:12] | only now we could hear the word of God.” | 只是现在我们能听到上帝的声音” |
[13:16] | The Callings. | 呼召 |
[13:17] | “Lumen” was the word they used. | 他们使用的词是”Lumen” |
[13:20] | “Glow.” They thought it was a-a curse. | 表示”光” 他们认为这是诅咒 |
[13:24] | Callings, they do good. | 呼召是善意的 |
[13:25] | I don’t — I don’t know why they would think — | 我不知道他们为什么认为 |
[13:27] | Well, according to Al-Zuras, | 按照艾尔-祖拉斯所说 |
[13:28] | “For every blessing, a price must be paid. | “每个祝福 都有代价 |
[13:31] | We returned after 10 revolutions of the sun, | 我们在太阳转了十圈之后回来了 |
[13:33] | only to learn our lives would be taken after just 10 more.” | 才发现我们的生命会在另一个十圈后被夺走” |
[13:38] | He had his own Death Date. | 他也有自己的死期 |
[13:42] | “And for every good that comes from the Voice, | “声音每一次带来福祉 |
[13:46] | a trial must follow.” | 后必有审判” |
[13:49] | So, in other words, when the Callings save you from a fire, | 换句话说 呼召在火灾中救了我们的命 |
[13:51] | get ready for something bad about to happen. | 我们就要准备好面对将要发生的坏事 |
[13:53] | Maybe the fire was the bad thing. | 也许火灾就是坏事 |
[13:57] | Have you ever thought of that? | 你想过这点没有 |
[13:59] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[14:01] | “And so began our quest to… | “我们开始了 |
[14:06] | dispel our ailment… | 驱除病痛的探索 |
[14:10] | and cheat death once again.” | 再一次欺骗了死神” |
[14:14] | Al-Zuras seemed to think he could get rid of the Callings. | 艾尔-祖拉斯好像认为他能解除呼召 |
[14:16] | So if we know what happened to him, | 所以要是我们知道他经历了什么 |
[14:18] | maybe we could figure it out for ourselves. | 也许我们能为自己找到解决办法 |
[14:24] | Where’s my journal? Where’s my journal? | 我的日记呢 我的日记呢 |
[14:26] | – Journal. – Oh. Yes. | -日记 -对了 |
[14:28] | Yes, thank you. | 对的 谢谢你 |
[14:29] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[14:32] | 有空回我电话 你在吗 很重要的事 真的需要跟你谈一谈 尽快 萨尼不大对劲 你现在在哪里 | |
[14:34] | Okay, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, | 好了 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[14:42] | How’s Michaela? | 米凯拉怎么样 |
[14:42] | I bet she’s like, out-of-her-mind excited | 我想她肯定特别兴奋 |
[14:44] | about the chance to have you around for longer. | 有机会和你在一起更长久 |
[14:47] | She was. We both were. | 她是 我们俩都是 |
[14:50] | But, Saanvi, I think we should put a hold on the treatment. | 萨尼 我想我们该暂时停止治疗 |
[14:55] | No, Zeke, look at me. | 不 泽克 看看我 |
[14:57] | Look at me. I am fully functional. | 看看我 我很好啊 |
[15:00] | I haven’t had a Calling in weeks. | 我已经好几个礼拜没听到呼召了 |
[15:03] | I-I know — I know that I am a little bit supercharged, | 我知道 我知道我有一点亢奋 |
[15:06] | but that’s gonna — that’s gonna go away in about a day or two. | 但是这种症状一两天之内就会消失 |
[15:10] | You’re getting worse. You need a doctor. | 你的情况越来越严重了 你需要看医生 |
[15:13] | Maybe you missed the name tag. | 也许你没看到我的名牌 |
[15:14] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[15:15] | No! Stop! | 不 住嘴 |
[15:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:19] | Do you know what would happen if they found out | 你知道要是他们发现我在自己身上 |
[15:20] | that I was testing unapproved meds on myself? | 试验未经批准的药物会怎样 |
[15:22] | It would be my job, | 我的工作就没了 |
[15:23] | my chance to save us from the Death Date. | 我就没机会在死期前救大家了 |
[15:27] | Where’s my journal? | 我的日记呢 |
[15:29] | Where’s my journal? Where’s my journal? | 我的日记呢 我的日记呢 |
[15:35] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:37] | Saanvi. | 萨尼 |
[15:38] | We’ve had the same conversation three times. | 同样的对话我们已经说了三次 |
[15:41] | I’ve been around the block enough | 一个人陷入困境的样子 |
[15:42] | to know when people are in trouble. | 我再清楚不过了 |
[15:44] | Who can I call? | 我能打给谁 |
[15:49] | Saanvi. | 萨尼 |
[15:51] | There must be a doctor you trust. | 你一定有信任的医生 |
[15:55] | Dr. Alex Bates. | 艾莉克丝·贝茨医生 |
[15:57] | She’s my ex. | 她是我前任 |
[15:59] | She’s not taking my calls. She doesn’t want to talk to me. | 她不接我电话 也不想跟我说话 |
[16:02] | Then I’ll go get her. | 那我去找她 |
[16:04] | Okay, she works at Boroughs. I’ll just go with you. | 她在区医院上班 我跟你一起去吧 |
[16:06] | I-I don’t think it’s a great idea | 我觉得这样不好 |
[16:07] | for you to be out in this state. | 你这个状态不适合外出 |
[16:10] | She’s not gonna want to talk to you about — | 她不会想和你聊 |
[16:12] | Saanvi, this is important. I’ll figure it out. | 萨尼 这很重要 我会想到办法的 |
[16:15] | You sit tight. | 你待在这里 |
[16:17] | Don’t let anyone in. | 别让任何人进来 |
[16:19] | – OK. – OK. | -好 -好 |
[16:25] | There seem to be an awful lot of guesses | 你的案子似乎总有很多猜测 |
[16:27] | and anonymous tips here. | 和匿名线索 |
[16:29] | Individually, it wouldn’t raise an eyebrow, | 单独来看 这不会引人注意 |
[16:31] | but in totality, frankly, I’m troubled. | 但总得来说 说实话 我感到不安 |
[16:33] | All of those cases stood up in court. | 所有的这些案件在法庭上都成立 |
[16:35] | Maybe. Still… | 也许 还是那句话 |
[16:39] | Let’s talk more about the man you live with, Ezekiel Landon. | 我们多聊聊跟你同居的男人伊齐基尔·兰德勒吧 |
[16:41] | He has nothing to do with this. | 他与此事无关 |
[16:43] | And yet after you and Landon connected, | 然而在你和兰德勒取得联系之后 |
[16:45] | your knack for being in the right place at the right time | 你总是适时地出现在合适的地点 |
[16:47] | took a giant leap forward. | 然后取得重大的突破 |
[16:50] | You know what else took a giant leap forward? | 你知道还有什么是重大的突破吗 |
[16:52] | The amount of second-guessing | 我同事大量的猜测揣摩 |
[16:53] | and outright betrayal from my fellow officers. | 以及直截了当的背叛 |
[16:55] | It’s hard to have your professional capabilities questioned, | 专业能力受到质疑 不受人尊重 |
[16:58] | to crave respect. | 是很不好受 |
[16:59] | I’m good at my job! | 我很擅长我的工作 |
[17:00] | You cut a few corners to get ahead. | 为了抢占先机 你走捷径 |
[17:03] | But then did you and Landon manufacture crimes | 但你和兰德勒是否故意犯罪 |
[17:07] | in order to help your career? | 就为帮助你的事业 |
[17:08] | Manufacture?! You — | 故意犯罪 你们 |
[17:10] | No, no, no, you cannot be serious right now. | 不不不 你们肯定是在开玩笑吧 |
[17:12] | You knew Isaiah McCann, | 你早就认识以赛亚·麦卡恩 |
[17:13] | manager of the nightclub that burned down. | 那家被烧毁夜店的经理 |
[17:14] | Not socially. Yeah, he was a victim in one of my — | 不是私下认识 他是其中一名受害者 |
[17:16] | Witnesses and surveillance put you at the club | 火灾发生前 证人和监控器 |
[17:18] | before the fire started, | 均证实你去过夜店 |
[17:19] | talking to Isaiah McCann. | 和以赛亚·麦卡恩说话 |
[17:22] | He asked me to meet him. | 是他叫我去见他 |
[17:23] | Now, I don’t think that you meant to kill anyone. | 我不是认为你蓄意杀人 |
[17:25] | Maybe you underestimated things. | 但也许你低估了一些事 |
[17:26] | Maybe the fires got out of control. | 也许是那场火失控了 |
[17:29] | Tell me in your own words what happened. | 用你自己的话告诉我事发经过 |
[17:34] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我和此事无关 |
[17:37] | I would like my union rep. | 我要见我的工会代表 |
[17:40] | It feels like we’re on the verge of something. | 感觉我们就要有所发现了 |
[17:42] | Why can’t he remember what he saw? | 他为什么想不起看到的事情 |
[17:44] | You’ve seen how Cal processes Callings. | 你也见过卡尔如何处理呼召 |
[17:46] | It’s like his drawings. | 就和他的画一样 |
[17:48] | He’s got something in his head | 他脑海里知道 |
[17:49] | and he just can’t put it to words. | 但他无法用言语表达 |
[17:50] | The plane stuck in a spider web? | 飞机卡在了蜘蛛网里 |
[17:52] | Is that a literal web or Captain Daly’s… | 是真的蜘蛛网还是德利机长的 |
[17:56] | dark lightning? | 黑闪电呢 |
[17:59] | Ben? | 本 |
[18:00] | You’re getting that look that you get. | 你脸上又出现这种表情了 |
[18:04] | Take it easy. He’s just a kid. | 放松点 他只是个孩子 |
[18:09] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | I just wish I understood what he wants to build. | 我只希望我明白他想造什么 |
[18:22] | Did Cal say something about a silver dragon? | 卡尔说过银龙什么的吗 |
[18:26] | Art the dragon? | 艺术龙吗 |
[18:28] | This is different. | 这个不一样 |
[18:30] | According to his journal, | 艾尔-祖拉斯的日记里提到 |
[18:31] | Al-Zuras had a recurring vision about a silver dragon. | 他看到过多次与银龙有关的异象 |
[18:34] | “And on the dragon’s wings was borne despair | “龙的翅膀上承载着绝望 |
[18:36] | and the makings of our own demise.” | 和我们自身的灭亡” |
[18:39] | Cal’s Calling, the book… | 卡尔的呼召 那本书 |
[18:43] | it’s got to be connected. | 肯定有关联吧 |
[18:44] | Well, everything’s connected, right? | 一切都互相关联 对吧 |
[18:46] | But still, spider webs, silver dragons? | 但依然 蜘蛛网和银龙 |
[18:49] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本解释不通 |
[18:50] | Well, the Callings will never just come out and say something. | 呼召从来也不会直截了当明说 |
[18:53] | It’s the point of a puzzle. Got to figure it out. | 这就是谜题 只能解开疑团 |
[18:58] | It’s getting worse! | 越来越严重了 |
[18:59] | It’s okay, Calamander. | 会好起来的 小卡尔 |
[19:00] | It’s not okay! It won’t stop until we build it! | 不会 不造好是不会停止的 |
[19:02] | The storm’s outside. We’re safe in here. | 暴风雨在屋外 我们在屋里很安全 |
[19:06] | Storm? | 暴风雨 |
[19:07] | It’s just a little weather. Nothing to be afraid of. | 只是天气小变化罢了 不必害怕 |
[19:09] | Yeah, buddy. | 没事的 孩子 |
[19:10] | Sorry, what are you guys talking about? | 抱歉 你们在说什么 |
[19:15] | The rain. | 正在下暴雨 |
[19:28] | It’s beautiful outside. | 外面阳光明媚 |
[19:36] | 65 and sunny. | 18摄氏度 阳光普照 |
[19:38] | See? | 看到没 |
[19:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:43] | The storm isn’t real. | 暴风雨不是真的 |
[19:46] | It’s a Calling. | 是呼召 |
[19:49] | Something’s coming. | 有事要发生 |
[19:57] | Okay, what the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[19:58] | Why am I hearing Michaela called for a union rep? | 为什么我听说米凯拉要见工会代表 |
[20:00] | Apparently, Simon gave IA those case files you stole. | 显然 西蒙把你偷来的档案交给了内务部 |
[20:03] | I thought you said you had everything under control. | 你不是说一切都在你掌控之内吗 |
[20:04] | That’s when it was about you. | 事情跟你有关时我可以控制 |
[20:07] | Clearly, Simon called an audible, | 显然 西蒙采取了行动 |
[20:08] | and now IA’s digging into everything. | 现在内务部在调查所有的事 |
[20:10] | So, he — he’s just gonna sacrifice me | 所以他要牺牲我 |
[20:12] | in order to take Michaela down? | 来扳倒米凯拉 |
[20:14] | Cap, this can blow up in our faces, | 警官 这件事可能影响甚大 |
[20:16] | everything we’ve worked for. | 我们为之奋斗的一切都将付之一炬 |
[20:17] | If I were you, I’d go have words with Simon | 如果我是你 我就去和西蒙聊聊 |
[20:19] | and find out exactly how much of a hole we’re in. | 弄明白我们这件事的水到底有多深 |
[20:21] | This is gonna hurt a lot more people than just you and me | 如果形势继续恶化 受到伤害的 |
[20:23] | if things go south. | 肯定不止你和我 |
[20:32] | What does Al-Zuras say about shared Callings? | 艾尔-祖拉斯对共同的呼召怎么说 |
[20:34] | Mass hallucinations? | 群体幻觉 |
[20:35] | Not a lot. | 没说什么 |
[20:37] | – Although he did have a lot to say about electrical storms. – Yeah? | -不过他对雷暴有很多见解 -是吗 |
[20:41] | So did Captain Daly. | 德利机长也是 |
[20:43] | Did the captain describe anything like this? | 机长描绘过这样的场景吗 |
[20:53] | The storm Calling has to have something to do | 暴风雨的呼召和肯定和828航班 |
[20:55] | with what happened on Flight 828. | 发生的事情有关联 |
[20:57] | But why are we getting it now, | 但为什么我们现在看到这个呼召 |
[20:59] | and what is it trying to show us? | 它到底想告诉我们什么 |
[21:01] | “For every blessing, a price must be paid.” | “每个祝福 都有代价” |
[21:02] | Would you stop it already, please? | 你能不能别说了 |
[21:04] | Dad, he thinks the storm is payback | 爸爸 他觉得暴风雨是报应 |
[21:07] | for all the good things that have happened. | 所有好事相应的报应 |
[21:08] | – TJ, get over it! – Dad. | -TJ 醒醒吧 -爸爸 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:11] | It’s just we’ve never had a Calling like this before, | 只是我们之前从来没有过这样的呼召 |
[21:13] | one that lasted for an extended period of time. | 没有过持续一段时间的呼召 |
[21:17] | And are we the only ones seeing it? | 只有我们能看到这个呼召吗 |
[21:19] | You guys find out what the storm has to do with the book. | 你们去查查暴风雨和那本书有什么关系 |
[21:21] | – Keep me updated. – And where are you going? | -有新消息告诉我 -你要去哪 |
[21:23] | Your brother thinks building a spider web | 你弟弟觉得造一个蜘蛛网 |
[21:25] | is the way out of all this. | 能解决这些事情 |
[21:26] | I’m gonna help him. | 我要帮他 |
[21:27] | Mick, are you seeing a storm? | 小米 你能看到暴风雨吗 |
[21:29] | Give me a call back. | 回电话给我 |
[21:32] | Okay, is this | 好吧 现在这样 |
[21:34] | close to what you’re seeing in your head? | 和你在脑袋里看见的场景相似吗 |
[21:36] | No! It’s not right! Take it off! | 不 不对 拿下来 |
[21:40] | It’s okay, Cal. | 没关系 卡尔 |
[21:41] | The storm isn’t real, remember? | 暴风雨不是真的 记得吗 |
[21:43] | I said take it off! | 我说拿下来 |
[21:44] | Okay! Just watch your tone. | 好 注意你说话的语气 |
[21:48] | Now look what you made me do! | 看看你让我做了什么 |
[21:50] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[21:51] | Your mom’s only trying to help. We all are. | 你妈妈只是想帮忙 我们都是 |
[21:57] | I’m sorry. I-I don’t know what’s going on here, | 对不起 我不知道这是怎么了 |
[21:58] | but I already told Saanvi I can’t see her anymore. | 但我已经告诉萨尼我不能再见她了 |
[22:01] | – It’s too hard. – I know. I’m sorry. | -太难了 -我知道 对不起 |
[22:03] | Saanvi wanted to respect your wishes, but this is — | 萨尼想尊重你的想法 但 |
[22:07] | – She really needs your help. – She doesn’t, though. | -她真的需要你帮忙 -她不需要 |
[22:09] | She just needs someone to ask the right questions. | 她只是需要有人提出正确的问题 |
[22:12] | – Her research is — – This isn’t about her research. | -她的研究 -这和她的研究无关 |
[22:14] | Saanvi’s in trouble medically. | 萨尼在用药上出问题了 |
[22:16] | She was working on a treatment | 她在研究一个治疗方案 |
[22:17] | and — and testing it on herself. | 并且拿自己做实验 |
[22:19] | She didn’t want me to say anything, but — | 她不想让我说出去 但 |
[22:20] | The blackouts. | 她突然晕倒 |
[22:22] | Last week she told me she was forgetting things. | 上周她告诉我她记性越来越差 |
[22:24] | I thought it might be stress-related, | 我以为她是压力太大 |
[22:26] | told her to see someone. | 就让她去看医生 |
[22:28] | But she didn’t, though, did she? | 但她没去 对吧 |
[22:30] | You’re the only doctor she trusts. | 你是她唯一信任的医生 |
[22:32] | Please. I’m afraid for her life. | 求你 我很担心她出事 |
[22:37] | You got nothing, ’cause if you did, | 你们什么证据都没有 如果你们有 |
[22:39] | we’d be having a real different conversation. | 我们现在就不会聊这些了 |
[22:41] | Why don’t you tell us what you think | 你不妨告诉大家你觉得 |
[22:42] | is going on, Officer DiBacco? | 现在是什么情况 迪巴克长官 |
[22:44] | Whistleblower retaliation. | 对吹哨人的报复 |
[22:46] | Vasquez is trying to shut her up. | 瓦斯克斯想让她闭嘴 |
[22:47] | Our questions about Detective Stone’s record | 我们关于斯通警探的案件问题 |
[22:50] | have nothing to do with Vasquez. | 和瓦斯克斯没有任何关系 |
[22:52] | So, those files just walked themselves into your hand? | 那这些文件是自己走到你们手上的吗 |
[22:54] | Just zip it. | 别说了 |
[22:56] | Now, the two of you are supposed to be | 你们俩应该是 |
[22:57] | the unbiased voice of justice, | 正义公正的化身 |
[22:59] | not looking to take her down | 而不是想法扳倒她 |
[23:00] | because a passenger with a badge | 就因为航班上的乘客是警察 |
[23:01] | doesn’t reflect well on the department. | 会对部门产生不好影响 |
[23:03] | Sir, we are trying to understand | 先生 我们想了解 |
[23:05] | what involvement Detective Stone may have had | 斯通警探和在夜店发生的火灾 |
[23:07] | in the nightclub fire. | 之间有什么联系 |
[23:08] | You want to know about the fire? Fine. | 你们想知道火灾的事 可以 |
[23:09] | It was a trap set to kill me, my family, | 那是个陷阱 想要把我 我的家人 |
[23:11] | – and a slew of other — – Michaela. | -还有很多人都杀了 -米凯拉 |
[23:16] | Why don’t you tell us how you knew it was a trap? | 不如你说说你怎么知道那是个陷阱呢 |
[23:19] | You know, if you keep talking, | 如果你继续说 |
[23:20] | they’re gonna hang you with your own words. | 他们就会用你说过的话来攻击你 |
[23:22] | Detective Stone was a target of the attack in question. | 斯通警探是这次袭击的目标之一 |
[23:24] | It strains credulity that you would try and pin it on her. | 如果你想把事情归咎于她 恐怕难以让人信服 |
[23:27] | When the fire started, | 当火灾发生时 |
[23:28] | you were one of the first people out of that building. | 你是最先跑出来的人之一 |
[23:30] | – I went back in to help. – Because you knew it would be safe? | -我又回去帮忙了 -因为你知道你不会出事吗 |
[23:33] | – Because you wanted to be a hero. – Because people were dying! | -因为你想成为英雄 -因为有人要死了 |
[23:35] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[23:37] | I need a moment to confer with Detective Stone. | 我需要单独和斯通警探聊一下 |
[23:40] | My patience is wearing thin. | 我的耐心已经要磨没了 |
[23:46] | Come on, we just gotta try again. | 别这样 我们再试一次 |
[23:47] | Each time we build it, we get a little closer. | 我们每次造 都前进了一小步 |
[23:49] | I’ve tried! I don’t know what it’s supposed to be! | 我试过了 我不知道该是什么样子 |
[23:52] | Please, Cal, can you just try again? | 求求你 卡尔 再试一次吧 |
[23:54] | I can’t do it! I can’t! | 我做不到 做不到 |
[24:11] | This was a Calling, okay? It is not your fault. | 这是个呼召 不是你的错 |
[24:14] | “For every good that comes, a trial must follow.” | “每次福祉 后必有审判” |
[24:18] | I was supposed to die in that fire, Olive. | 我应该死在火灾里 奥莉芙 |
[24:20] | Now everyone here has to suffer because I didn’t. | 因为我没死 现在所有人都要受罪 |
[24:22] | TJ, the Callings saved you for a reason, okay? | TJ 呼召救你是有原因的 好吗 |
[24:26] | We need you here. | 我们需要你 |
[24:27] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这里 |
[24:29] | Guys! Where are you with the book?! | 你俩 书上的内容研究出来了吗 |
[24:31] | Cal needs help. We got to find a way to stop this. | 卡尔需要帮助 我们得想办法结束这一切 |
[24:45] | What does this say? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:47] | That more bad things are gonna happen. | 更多灾祸即将到来 |
[24:48] | Tj! What does this say?! | TJ 这上面到底写了什么 |
[24:58] | “The cure begat the affliction.” | “治愈之法将招致苦难” |
[25:05] | According to this, | 根据这上面所说 |
[25:06] | some of Al-Zuras’ men tried to get rid of the Callings | 艾尔-祖拉斯的一些手下试图摆脱呼召 |
[25:10] | but ended up going mad. | 最终却因此发疯 |
[25:12] | Some even threw themselves overboard. | 有的甚至跳海自尽了 |
[25:17] | I wonder why. | 真不知道是为什么 |
[25:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:37] | Wait, wait, you guys are seeing things that aren’t there. | 等一下 你们都出现了幻觉 |
[25:41] | Al-Zuras was a sailor, right? | 艾尔-祖拉斯是一名水手 对吗 |
[25:44] | Mom — She’s seasick. | 妈妈 她晕船 |
[25:54] | Cal losing his temper, | 卡尔开始发脾气 |
[25:56] | TJ so upset, off-balance, blaming himself. | TJ感到沮丧 情绪不稳 甚至自责 |
[26:01] | The storm. | 这场暴风雨 |
[26:04] | It’s what happened to the men on the boat. | 那艘船上的人也经历过 |
[26:08] | I think we’re all going mad. | 我觉得我们都要发疯了 |
[26:17] | What are you thinking coming here? | 你到这儿来干什么 |
[26:19] | Ben Stone’s office is just down the hall! | 本·斯通的办公室在走廊后面 |
[26:21] | The hell do I care? | 我才不在乎 |
[26:23] | You get to blow up my job and I got to stay clear of yours? | 你能毁掉我的工作 我却不能靠近你吗 |
[26:25] | This is not why I gave you Michaela’s case files. | 我把米凯拉的档案给你可不是为了这个 |
[26:29] | Really, Jared? What’d you think was gonna happen? | 你当真吗 杰瑞德 你本来以为会发生什么 |
[26:30] | The plan was to dump information | 原计划是把关于828航班乘客的 |
[26:32] | about the 828 passengers onto the Web, | 信息都传到网上去 |
[26:34] | not to feed Mick’s cases to Internal Affairs, Simon! | 而不是把小米的档案交给内务部 西蒙 |
[26:36] | We have new information about the passengers. | 我们得到了关于这些乘客的新信息 |
[26:39] | Plans changed. | 计划有变 |
[26:46] | You’re concerned. | 你很担心 |
[26:47] | I worked those cases with her. | 那些案子都是我和她一起处理的 |
[26:50] | An IA investigation blows back on me. | 内务部调查会因此找上我 |
[26:52] | They’re not looking at you for the nightclub fire, are they? | 他们不会认为夜店的那场大火和你有关系吧 |
[26:54] | It doesn’t matter. She knows I took those files. | 无所谓了 她知道是我拿走了那些档案 |
[26:57] | Now she’s got plenty of ammo | 而现在她已经做好 |
[26:58] | to take me down. | 扳倒我的准备了 |
[26:58] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[26:59] | You know you have like-minded friends at the NYPD. | 你在纽约警局有志同道合的朋友 |
[27:02] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[27:04] | If Michaela Stone goes on the offensive, | 如果米凯拉·斯通继续向你进攻 |
[27:06] | your friends will have your back. | 你的朋友会支持你 |
[27:10] | How are you gonna stop her from talking? | 你要怎么阻止她继续发声 |
[27:14] | What happened to nonviolence? | 你不是说不会动用暴力手段吗 |
[27:15] | Jared, this isn’t an ideology. | 杰瑞德 这不是意识形体问题 |
[27:18] | It’s a wake-up call. | 而是一记警钟 |
[27:20] | Did Michaela Stone ever talk to you about telepathy? | 米凯拉·斯通跟你提过心灵感应吗 |
[27:26] | The 828 passengers are able to see the future. | 828航班的乘客可以预见未来 |
[27:29] | Her brother’s been keeping quite copious records. | 她哥哥一直在做大量的记录 |
[27:31] | That’s news to me. | 这我可没听说过 |
[27:33] | For all we know, they’re manipulating the events around us, | 据我们所知 他们正在操纵我们身边的事物 |
[27:36] | controlling us in ways we don’t even realize. | 在我们毫无察觉的情况下控制我们 |
[27:38] | It’s everything we’ve feared. | 这正是我们所害怕的 |
[27:40] | But it’s no longer just a theory. | 但这不仅仅是一种理论了 |
[27:42] | It’s a fact. | 而已成为现实 |
[27:43] | And now that one of them is coming right at us? | 而现在他们中的一员想要对付我们 |
[27:46] | Michaela Stone is a threat. | 米凯拉·斯通是个威胁 |
[27:50] | We’ll do what needs to be done. | 我们得做必须做的事情 |
[27:57] | This is so wrong. This entire inquiry’s driven | 这太离谱了 整个询问都被 |
[27:58] | by circumstantial evidence and anti-828 bias. | 间接证据和反828航班的偏见左右 |
[28:01] | You’ve been on the other side of this table plenty of times. | 你身为问讯人坐在桌子的另一边很多次了 |
[28:04] | They’re baiting you, waiting for you to trip up. | 他们是在试探你 等你犯错 |
[28:06] | This was supposed to be about Jared and the Xers. | 这本该是关于杰瑞德和反对者的调查 |
[28:08] | Well, forget about Vasquez. Save yourself. | 别管瓦斯克斯了 先担心自己吧 |
[28:10] | From what, a conspiracy theory that I burnt these people down? | 担心什么 关于我纵火伤人的阴谋论吗 |
[28:12] | That’s crap. They know it. | 那是胡说八道 他们也清楚 |
[28:14] | People have questions, okay? | 人们会产生疑问 好吗 |
[28:16] | You make a good fall guy. Don’t help them. | 你是个很好的替罪羊 别让他们称心如意 |
[28:18] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[28:20] | Oh, and, uh, simple answers — yes or no. | 还有 回答尽量简短 只答是或否 |
[28:23] | And for God’s sakes, when I tell you not to answer, | 看在上帝的份上 我让你别回答时 |
[28:25] | shut the hell up. | 把嘴闭上 |
[28:40] | Let’s back things up a little. | 让我们把时间倒回一段时间 |
[28:42] | You first met the alleged nightclub arsonist, | 你第一次见到夜店纵火的据称嫌犯 |
[28:44] | Isaiah McCann, when he was arrested for the murder | 以赛亚·麦卡恩 是在他因涉嫌谋杀另一位乘客 |
[28:46] | – of another passenger — Kelly Taylor. – Yes. | -凯丽·泰勒而被捕的时候 -是的 |
[28:48] | And your investigation exonerated him. | 而你的调查结果证明他无罪 |
[28:50] | Because he didn’t do it and we caught the killer. | 因为凶手不是他 而且我们抓到真凶了 |
[28:53] | With one of your many coincidental solves. | 像你的很多巧合性破案一样 |
[28:55] | McCann knew your niece, Olive Stone. | 麦卡恩认识你的侄女 奥莉芙·斯通 |
[28:58] | They were members of the same cult. | 他们曾是同一个邪教组织的成员 |
[29:00] | Olive is the one who identified | 是奥莉芙认出了在教堂 |
[29:01] | Mr. McCann’s attackers at the church, am I right? | 袭击麦卡恩先生的人 对吗 |
[29:06] | Your niece must really look up to you. | 你的侄女一定很崇拜你 |
[29:09] | Her cool aunt, a Flight 828 survivor, | 她的酷阿姨 828航班的幸存者 |
[29:12] | a successful detective. | 一名出色的警探 |
[29:15] | – She’d probably do anything you asked. – No, that is — | -她大概会做任何你要求的事 -不 那是 |
[29:17] | Olive Stone’s statement in the assault case checked out. | 奥莉芙·斯通在袭击案的证词已核实过 |
[29:19] | Your brother, Ben Stone, | 你的哥哥 本·斯通 |
[29:21] | he was involved in a number of your cases, as well, wasn’t he? | 他也被牵扯到了你的一些案件中 不是吗 |
[29:28] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[29:29] | If I’d known what I was helping you with… | 如果我知道自己在帮你干什么 |
[29:31] | I know that. That’s why I didn’t tell you. | 我知道 所以我没告诉你 |
[29:33] | I miss you. I miss — | 我很想你 我想 |
[29:35] | Saanvi. I can’t. | 萨尼 我不能 |
[29:43] | Make a fist. | 握拳 |
[29:46] | You know how reckless this is. | 你知道这有多鲁莽 |
[29:48] | Why do this to yourself? | 为什么这么对自己 |
[29:52] | She was trying to help me. | 她只是想帮我 |
[29:57] | Always looking out for other people | 总是以牺牲自己为代价 |
[29:58] | at the expense of yourself. | 去照顾他人 |
[30:00] | Help you what? | 帮你什么 |
[30:02] | Not die. | 活下来 |
[30:04] | – You know the people on Flight 828, they ha– – Saanvi. | -你知道828航班上的人 他们… -萨尼 |
[30:07] | I thought he wasn’t on Flight 828. | 我以为他不在828航班上 |
[30:09] | Yeah. The thing is, uh– | 是啊 问题是 |
[30:13] | Your dopamine levels are off the charts. | 你的多巴胺浓度高于正常值 |
[30:15] | We need to get this under control. | 我们要控制住它 |
[30:17] | Then you need to explain. | 然后你要说说是怎么回事 |
[30:23] | Did I say too much? | 我说太多了吗 |
[30:26] | Saanvi, I know that look, but this thing with Alex– | 萨尼 我见过这表情 但你和艾莉克丝之间 |
[30:29] | I just feel like the universe wants us to be together. | 我就是觉得 宇宙想要我们在一起 |
[30:35] | Yeah. I get it. | 我明白 |
[30:39] | But you’re not in any shape to be talking about– | 但你现在的状态不适合说 |
[30:41] | Let’s see your arm. | 手臂伸出来 |
[30:45] | What are you giving her? | 你在给她注射什么 |
[30:47] | A dopamine antagonist that’s helpful in psych cases. | 治疗心理疾病的多巴胺拮抗药 |
[30:51] | It should stabilize her and hopefully slow down | 应该会让她镇定下来 不管是什么让她 |
[30:54] | whatever’s got her running on overdrive. | 不知疲倦地工作 也希望能缓下来 |
[31:07] | Sleep well, Vi. | 睡个好觉 小尼 |
[31:14] | What do we do now? | 现在我们做什么 |
[31:15] | Now we wait… | 现在我们等 |
[31:17] | and hope she doesn’t need to go to the ER. | 希望不用送她去急诊室 |
[31:22] | I had nothing to do with the fire. | 火灾的事和我没关系 |
[31:25] | You had motive and opportunity. | 你有动机 也有机会 |
[31:27] | This can’t be all just one big coincidence. | 不可能只是个大巧合 |
[31:29] | No, it’s a smokescreen, and you’re falling for it. | 不是巧合 是障眼法 你们竟然信了 |
[31:32] | – Jared Vasquez is an Xer. – Michaela. | -杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯是反对者 -米凯拉 |
[31:35] | You and your family had to know | 你和你家人得明白 |
[31:36] | that sooner or later it was going to catch up with you. | 这事迟早会找上你 |
[31:38] | You can’t honestly think that my family | 你不能确定我家人 |
[31:39] | had anything to do with this! | 和此事有任何关系 |
[31:41] | We’ll know when we get their statements. | 拿到他们的证词我们就知道了 |
[31:42] | Jared is the criminal here! | 杰瑞德才是此事的元凶 |
[31:44] | You have the damn surveillance! | 你们有监控录像 |
[31:45] | The surveillance you provided is inconclusive. | 你提供的监视还不好定论 |
[31:47] | A guy is allowed an off-duty drink. | 一个人下班后可以喝酒 |
[31:49] | This isn’t just any bar! | 这不是个普通的酒吧 |
[31:51] | If you can prove Vasquez is guilty of actual crimes, | 如果你能证明瓦斯克斯有罪 |
[31:54] | we’re all ears. | 我们洗耳恭听 |
[31:55] | This is your badge we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是关乎你的饭碗 |
[31:57] | Don’t take the bait. | 别上当 |
[31:58] | They don’t care about the truth. | 他们不关心真相 |
[32:00] | They’re gonna run me for it anyways. | 反正他们还是会咬着我不放 |
[32:01] | Look, Jared brought this on himself. | 听着 这是杰瑞德他自找的 |
[32:03] | He brings a threat to my family. | 他威胁我家人 |
[32:04] | You don’t think I’m gonna fight back? | 你们认为我不会反击吗 |
[32:07] | What do you want to know? I’ll tell you anything. | 你们想知道什么 我统统告诉你们 |
[32:13] | Before we proceed, we need to make clear | 我们开始前 有一点我们要说清楚 |
[32:15] | that in no way is this an offer of leniency | 无论如何 你检举其他警官 |
[32:17] | in exchange for your informing on another officer. | 无法为你换来宽大处理 |
[32:19] | Whistleblowing doesn’t give you immunity. | 当吹哨人不会让你获得豁免权 |
[32:21] | Okay, fine. I understand. | 行 我明白 |
[32:22] | No, you don’t understand! | 不 你不明白 |
[32:24] | Okay, we need to take this to a neutral location and now. | 我们得去个更中立的场合谈话 就现在 |
[32:26] | – On what grounds? – On the grounds | -基于什么理由 -理由是 |
[32:27] | that you’re railroading this detective in her own house! | 你们在这位警探自己局里逼迫她 |
[32:30] | She didn’t do anything wrong, but other people here did. | 她没做错什么 但这里的其他人做错了 |
[32:33] | And, frankly, the walls have ears. | 老实说 隔墙有耳 |
[32:34] | That doesn’t seem to be a problem for her thus far. | 到目前为止这对她似乎不是问题 |
[32:36] | That’s before we were talking about career suicide! | 那是在我们讨论断送她的职业生涯前 |
[32:40] | On top of which, now she’s being pressured | 除此之外 你们在给她施压 |
[32:41] | to implicate another member of my union. | 让她牵连我的其他工会成员 |
[32:43] | I’m gonna need to confer with my own superior. | 我要和我的上级商量 |
[32:46] | If this is some sort of stalling tactic– | 如果这是某种拖延策略 |
[32:48] | Or we can stay here, my friend, | 或者我们可以待在这 |
[32:50] | and I can file an appeal | 我可以提出上诉 |
[32:52] | on the basis of coercion and intimidation. | 基于受到胁迫和威胁 |
[32:58] | We’ll reserve a conference room downtown. | 我们会在市中心预备一个会议室 |
[33:02] | You have one hour. | 给你一个小时 |
[33:22] | It doesn’t work! It’s never gonna work! | 不行 绝对造不好了 |
[33:23] | Cal, you have to calm down! | 卡尔 你得冷静 |
[33:25] | This Calling is making everyone crazy, me included. | 这呼召让每个人疯狂 包括我 |
[33:28] | Al-Zuras went through the same thing. | 艾尔-祖拉斯也是如此 |
[33:29] | It’s the storm. | 全怪暴风雨 |
[33:30] | But we have to find a way to make it stop. | 但我们得想个法子让它停下 |
[33:32] | – I can’t! – Yes, you can! | -我不行 -你行的 |
[33:34] | We’re here to help! | 我们来帮你 |
[33:36] | Cal, come back. | 卡尔 回来 |
[33:49] | – Please, don’t leave! – I have to! | -拜托 别走 -我必须走 |
[33:52] | Why won’t you just tell me what the book is saying?! | 不如你就跟我说说书上讲什么 |
[33:55] | This storm is because of me! | 暴风雨是因为我而出现 |
[33:57] | If I leave, maybe you’ll all be safe! | 如果我离开 你们也许就安全了 |
[33:59] | The storm isn’t real! | 暴风雨不是真的 |
[34:01] | To you! Don’t you see what it’s doing to everyone else?! | 对你来说不是 你没看见它给其他人的困扰吗 |
[34:05] | TJ, you cannot run out on a Calling! It won’t work! | TJ 你无法逃避呼召 没用的 |
[34:08] | For all we know, you go out there, you could get yourself killed. | 据我们所知 如果你出去 可能会被杀死 |
[34:10] | Well, I’m supposed to be dead already! | 我本来早就该死了 |
[34:12] | You’re supposed to be right where you are– here. | 你该待在你该待的地方 就是这里 |
[34:15] | What does the book say? | 那本书怎么说 |
[34:16] | That the Callings won’t stop. | 呼召不会停止 |
[34:18] | Ever. Now, just let me go. | 永远不会 你让我走吧 |
[34:20] | No! No! | 不行 不行 |
[34:21] | Every Calling needs to be solved. | 每个呼召都需要解答 |
[34:23] | Now, you had the Calling, which means you can help. | 如今你收到呼召 表示你能帮忙 |
[34:25] | TJ, whatever is going on in here, | TJ 不论这里发生什么 |
[34:26] | whatever is going on out there, it is all connected. | 不论外面发生什么 万事都互相关联 |
[34:52] | Lightning. | 闪电 |
[34:56] | The book. | 那本书 |
[35:04] | It’s got to be here. | 应该在这 |
[35:07] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[35:09] | I saw this exact lightning bolt outside just now. | 我刚看见外面出现了一模一样的闪电束 |
[35:11] | Yeah, I did, too. | 对 我也是 |
[35:13] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得这是什么意思 |
[35:20] | Did you see that? | 看见了吗 |
[35:23] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[35:27] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[35:30] | A spider web. | 蜘蛛网 |
[35:34] | I think I know what Cal’s trying to build. | 我想我知道卡尔想造什么 |
[35:51] | Out of my hands now. | 现在我管不了了 |
[35:53] | She’s gonna give the rest of her testimony down at OnePP. | 她要去总部提供剩下的证词 |
[36:02] | Nice seeing you. Be in touch. | 很高兴见到你 回头联系 |
[36:03] | Very good. | 很好 |
[36:06] | She’s not gonna make it downtown. | 她到不了市中心 |
[36:13] | Michaela Stone, you’re under arrest for arson, | 米凯拉·斯通 你因纵火 |
[36:16] | conspiracy to commit arson, and homicide. | 密谋纵火以及谋杀被捕 |
[36:20] | Are you out of your mind right now? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:21] | – Please put your hands on the desk. – Captain, what is — | -请把手放在桌子上 -警官 怎么 |
[36:23] | – Excuse me! – Detective Vasquez, what do you think you’re doing? | -搞什么 -瓦斯克斯警探 你在干什么 |
[36:26] | It’s called police work. I’m arresting my suspect. | 这叫警察事务 我在逮捕嫌犯 |
[36:29] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:29] | Are you seriously trying to handcuff me in our own precinct? | 你真的要在我们自己局里逮捕我吗 |
[36:31] | Detective, your colleague’s a subject | 警探 你同事是 |
[36:33] | in an active Internal Affairs investigation. | 内务部的调查对象 |
[36:35] | According to procedure — | 根据程序 |
[36:36] | You can take your procedure | 你带着你的程序 |
[36:37] | and shove it right up your ass. | 一起给我滚蛋了 |
[36:38] | Detective Stone’s in custody. She’s not going anywhere. | 斯通警探被捕了 她哪儿也不能去 |
[36:40] | Think about what you’re doing right now! | 想想你现在的所作所为 |
[36:41] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:42] | Anything you say can | 你说的任何话 |
[36:43] | and will be used against you in a court of law. | 都有可能成为呈堂证供 |
[36:43] | You are never gonna live this down, Jared! | 这事有你好看的 杰瑞德 |
[36:44] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[36:46] | If you cannot hire an attorney… | 如果你请不起律师… |
[36:58] | Alex? What are you doing here? | 艾莉克丝 你来这干什么 |
[37:03] | You needed me. | 你需要我 |
[37:05] | Um, I did? I’m — I’m sorry. | 是吗 真抱歉 |
[37:08] | I know I promised I wouldn’t call. | 我知道我保证不再打电话了 |
[37:11] | Saanvi, if — if you’re in some sort of trouble | 萨尼 如果你有麻烦 |
[37:14] | or i-if there’s something about Flight 828, I — | 或如果828航班有什么问题 我… |
[37:17] | No, I’m — | 不 我 |
[37:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:23] | It is… | 这样 |
[37:25] | incredibly unfair for me to have drawn you into this. | 我把你也卷进来实在对你太不公平 |
[37:28] | Dangerous, even. | 甚至是危险 |
[37:32] | Go back to your family. | 回你家人身边吧 |
[37:34] | Forget about this. Forget about me. | 忘了这一切 忘了我 |
[37:38] | Never. | 绝不可能 |
[37:41] | Not even if you up and vanished into thin air. | 即便你消失我也做不到 |
[37:47] | Yeah, that would be a feat. | 是啊 那就是壮举了 |
[37:55] | Please be safe. | 请保重 |
[38:00] | The world needs you. | 世界需要你 |
[38:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | Is this what you saw? | 你看到的是这个吗 |
[38:33] | Uh, more spread out. | 再扩张一点 |
[38:35] | Tie it up there. | 那边系上 |
[38:41] | Yeah, like that. | 对 就那样 |
[38:42] | I really don’t get what you’re trying to prove here. | 我真的不明白你们想证明什么 |
[38:44] | There’s no way out. It says right here on the page! | 这事没有退路 上面都写得明明白白 |
[38:47] | “In the end, there is no way to be rid of the Voice. | “到最后 没有办法摆脱声音 |
[38:49] | The only way to survive is to accept.” | 唯一存活的方法就是接受” |
[38:51] | Accept what? | 接受什么 |
[38:52] | That we have to live like this forever? | 我们要这样活一辈子吗 |
[39:02] | That it’s all connected! | 万事都互相关联 |
[39:25] | The silver dragon. | 银龙 |
[39:47] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[39:49] | It is all connected. | 万事确实都互相关联 |
[39:52] | What was that in the sky? | 刚才天空中的是什么 |
[39:54] | Was that…Flight 828? | 那是 828航班吗 |
[39:56] | Buddy, is that what you saw? | 儿子 你看到的就是那个吗 |
[39:59] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[40:00] | Is it possible? | 有可能吗 |
[40:02] | Were Al-Zuras’ ship and Flight 828 | 艾尔-祖拉斯的船和828航班 |
[40:05] | somehow in the same place at the same time? | 不知为何出现在了同一时间 同一地点 |
[40:08] | The same storm? | 同一场暴风雨 |
[40:11] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[40:17] | What does it mean for us? | 这对我们来说意味着什么 |
[40:25] | I wanted to say thank you for not giving up on me back there. | 我想感谢你刚才没有放弃我 |
[40:29] | I sort of lost my mind. | 我有点失去理智了 |
[40:31] | Yeah, we all did. | 我们都是 |
[40:33] | It was the Calling. | 是呼召的缘故 |
[40:35] | But thankfully, you were here, | 但幸好你在这 |
[40:37] | and we had all the right pieces to solve it. | 我们刚好有所有解决问题的拼图 |
[40:39] | TJ, thanks to you, | TJ 多亏了你 |
[40:40] | I think we just learned how to beat the Death Date. | 我觉得我们刚发现了可以打败死期 |
[40:43] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[40:44] | Here. You translated it yourself. | 在这 你刚才翻译了 |
[40:48] | “There is no way to be rid of the Voice. | “没有办法摆脱声音 |
[40:51] | The only way to survive is to accept.” | 唯一存活的办法就是接受” |
[40:56] | Accept the Voice? | 接受声音吗 |
[40:58] | The Callings. | 是呼召 |
[40:59] | Now, he’s telling us following the Callings | 他在告诉我们遵从呼召 |
[41:01] | is the only way we have a chance. | 是唯一可能存活的机会 |
[41:05] | He’s telling you more than just that. | 他还说了别的 |
[41:07] | Keep reading. | 接着读 |
[41:09] | “All other paths lead to disaster.” | “其他的所有方法都将导致灾难” |
[41:14] | “All other paths.” | “其他的所有方法” |
[41:19] | Saanvi. | 萨尼 |
[41:24] | We’re so close. | 我们就快成功了 |
[41:25] | I just need a little bit more time. | 我只是还需要点时间 |
[41:27] | Saanvi, you’ve already done so much, put yourself in danger — | 萨尼 你已经做了很多 让自己身陷危险 |
[41:31] | I’m not gonna stop. | 我不会放弃的 |
[41:32] | I refuse to let the Callings control our lives, okay? | 我拒绝让呼召控制我们的生活 懂吗 |
[41:36] | We’re gonna beat this Death Date, no matter what. | 我们会打败死期的 无论如何 |
[41:42] | Her research, her self-medicating. | 她的研究 她在自己身上用药 |
[41:54] | You know damn well I didn’t start that fire. | 你很清楚不是我引起的火灾 |
[41:56] | You’re being vindictive. | 你就是在报复我 |
[41:57] | I don’t care if I burn this entire precinct down. | 我不在乎我是否烧毁整个分局 |
[41:59] | I will out you for every remotely questionable thing | 我会说出所有你所做的 哪怕有一丝 |
[42:00] | – you’ve ever done! – Mick, shut up?! | -猫腻的事情 -小米 你闭嘴吧 |
[42:06] | You have to keep your mouth shut. | 你得闭上你的嘴 |
[42:08] | I just saved your life. | 我刚救了你的命 |