时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Oh, no, no. | 不 |
[00:05] | We are very much treating this fire as a crime. | 我们正将此次火灾作为犯罪处理 |
[00:07] | Detective Stone’s firsthand account indicates | 斯通警探的第一手资料显示 |
[00:09] | this might have been arson committed by | 火可能是由信徒教会的 |
[00:11] | a disgruntled member of the Church of the Believers. | 一名不满成员所放 |
[00:13] | Did they find the church leader yet, | 他们找到教堂领袖 |
[00:15] | Adrian Shannon? | 艾德里安·香农了吗 |
[00:16] | Still at large. | 依然在逃 |
[00:17] | You know you have like-minded friends at the NYPD. | 你在纽约警局有志同道合的朋友 |
[00:20] | If Michaela Stone goes on the offensive, | 如果米凯拉·斯通继续向你进攻 |
[00:22] | your friends will have your back. | 你的朋友会支持你 |
[00:23] | What happened to nonviolence? | 你不是说不会动用暴力手段吗 |
[00:25] | Michaela Stone is a threat. | 米凯拉·斯通是个威胁 |
[00:27] | I had nothing to do with the fire. | 火灾的事和我没关系 |
[00:29] | You had motive and opportunity. | 你有动机 也有机会 |
[00:31] | No, it’s a smokescreen, and you’re falling for it. | 不是巧合 是障眼法 你们竟然信了 |
[00:33] | – Jared Vasquez is an Xer. – Michaela. | -杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯是反对者 -米凯拉 |
[00:37] | Michaela Stone, you’re under arrest for arson, | 米凯拉·斯通 你因纵火 |
[00:39] | conspiracy to commit arson, and homicide. | 密谋纵火以及谋杀被捕 |
[00:40] | You are never gonna live this down, Jared! | 这事有你好看的 杰瑞德 |
[00:42] | You have to keep your mouth shut. | 你得闭上你的嘴 |
[00:44] | I just saved your life. | 我刚救了你的命 |
[00:52] | Can I get some headphones? | 可以给我几副耳机吗 |
[00:53] | Here you go, sweetheart. | 给 亲爱的 |
[00:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:56] | we are in the final boarding process for Montego Air Flight 828… | 蒙特哥航空828号航班登机即将结束 |
[00:59] | – Headset, anyone? – I’ll take one. Thanks. | -有人要耳机吗 -我要一副 谢谢 |
[01:00] | …nonstop service to New York. Welcome aboard. | 直飞纽约 欢迎登机 |
[01:05] | Amen, amen. | 阿门 阿门 |
[01:08] | I always say a little prayer before a flight. | 飞行前我总会祈祷 |
[01:10] | Brings me peace of mind. | 这能让我心安 |
[01:12] | My dad was a preacher, so we prayed all the time. | 我爸爸是位牧师 所以我们经常祈祷 |
[01:15] | Stayed up at night praying God would make me worthy. | 深夜祈祷上帝能让我出人头地 |
[01:18] | You are worthy in God’s eyes. | 在上帝眼里你很优秀 |
[01:21] | Not my dad’s. He made that very clear, | 在我爸爸眼里不是 他说得非常清楚 |
[01:24] | so I finally got up off my knees and walked away. | 所以我最后站起来 起身离开了 |
[01:27] | And I’m still gonna pray for you. | 我还是会为你祈祷的 |
[01:30] | Yeah, well, don’t worry about me. | 不用替我操心了 |
[01:34] | They need to worry about Adrian. | 他们该操心操心艾德里安 |
[01:37] | I mean, the NYPD should be trying to find him | 纽约警局应该想办法找到他 |
[01:38] | instead of trying to pin the fire on me. | 而不是设法将火灾的事归罪于我 |
[01:40] | I’m still trying to get you out. | 我还是会想办法把你弄出去的 |
[01:41] | Need anything? Water? | 需要什么吗 喝水吗 |
[01:44] | No. | 不用 |
[01:47] | – Zeke. – You okay? | -泽克 -你没事吧 |
[01:49] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[01:51] | I can’t believe Jared arrested you. | 我无法相信是杰瑞德逮捕了你 |
[01:53] | He knows you didn’t do it. | 他清楚不是你干的 |
[01:54] | There’s something else going on here. | 这里面另有隐情 |
[01:56] | – What? – I don’t know exactly, but… | -什么隐情 -我不清楚 不过… |
[02:00] | Jared said something. He said he was saving my life. | 杰瑞德说了 他是在救我的命 |
[02:02] | I don’t care what he said. | 我不在意他说了什么 |
[02:04] | His actions have made it pretty clear that he’s an Xer. | 他的行为完全说明他是反对者 |
[02:06] | He’s probably just covering his ass. | 他或许只是在掩盖自己行踪 |
[02:10] | Why do you still trust this guy? | 你怎么还相信这家伙 |
[02:11] | I don’t know. After everything that’s happened, | 不知道 在发生了所有一切后 |
[02:13] | I shouldn’t, but… | 我不该信他 可… |
[02:15] | But you always see the best in everyone? | 可你总会看到每个人最好的一面 |
[02:23] | Zeke, when are Saanvi’s treatments gonna start working? | 泽克 萨尼的治疗什么时候会开始起效 |
[02:27] | Visit’s over. He needs to go. | 探视结束 他得走了 |
[02:30] | Ben and I are getting a lawyer and getting you out of here. | 我和本会找律师把你弄出去 |
[02:32] | Hurry. | 快走 |
[02:34] | Jared, talk to me, please. | 杰瑞德 和我说说 求你了 |
[02:36] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:39] | Just keep your mouth shut. | 管住你的嘴 |
[02:52] | Well, that’s a relief. Bye. Excuse me, ma’am. | 这我就放心了 再见 抱歉 女士 |
[02:54] | I don’t think you should be lifting that. | 我不认为你应该举这个 |
[02:56] | She wants bacon. | 她想吃培根 |
[02:58] | And she strongly suggests you do not get in our way. | 而且她强烈建议你别妨碍我们 |
[03:02] | Only 29 weeks old and already running the place. | 才29周 已经在管理这里了 |
[03:05] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[03:06] | Who was that on the phone? | 刚才是谁的电话 |
[03:08] | Uh, Teresa Yin, the attorney who got Zeke out. | 特蕾莎·殷 把泽克弄出来的那位律师 |
[03:11] | She’s taking on Michaela’s case. | 她会接米凯拉的案子 |
[03:12] | I’m headed there now. | 我现在要去那边 |
[03:14] | It’s crazy to me that anyone would think | 在我看来 认为小米 |
[03:16] | that Mick was involved in that arson. | 与纵火有关的人真是疯了 |
[03:18] | The only thing the police need to focus on is finding Adrian. | 警方只需要集中精力寻找艾德里安 |
[03:21] | But wasn’t it Isaiah who set the fire? | 不过放火的人不是以赛亚吗 |
[03:23] | I thought you said Adrian looked shocked? | 我记得你说艾德里安看上去很震惊 |
[03:25] | He could’ve conned us. | 他可能骗了我们 |
[03:27] | At the very least, Adrian created a murderer. | 退一万步说 是艾德里安造就了一个杀人犯 |
[03:30] | So horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[03:32] | Who would plan something so — | 谁会计划一件如此 |
[03:41] | Help. | 救命 |
[03:42] | Help. | 救命 |
[03:44] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[03:50] | “Help me”? | “救救我” |
[03:53] | I just had a Calling. | 我刚刚收到了呼召 |
[03:56] | Thanks for the smoothie. | 谢谢请我奶昔 |
[03:57] | Well, that’s what older sisters are for. | 这是姐姐应该的 |
[03:59] | Well, technically, I’m older. | 严格来说 我更大 |
[04:01] | I was born before you. | 我比你出生早 |
[04:03] | Okay, a minute and a half before. | 行啦 早一分半 |
[04:05] | Eh, it still counts. | 那也是早 |
[04:07] | How are we gonna explain that to a baby? | 我们要怎么向小宝宝解释这个 |
[04:10] | Twins separated by five years? | 一对双胞胎差了五岁 |
[04:13] | The plane disappearing and coming back. | 飞机消失又回来了 |
[04:14] | The Callings? | 那些呼召 |
[04:15] | Voices, visions… | 幻听 幻象 |
[04:18] | We should make the baby a guidebook, | 我们应该给孩子做一份指南 |
[04:20] | sort of like a “Welcome to our weird family” road map | 像那种”欢迎来到诡异之家”的地图 |
[04:24] | with pictures and captions, | 附上图片和注意事项 |
[04:26] | and then when she gets old enough, | 等她长大一点之后 |
[04:28] | we can read it to her. What do you think? | 就可以念给她听了 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:29] | Work with my older-younger sister | 跟比我大的妹妹一起 |
[04:31] | to make something for my younger-younger sister. | 给比我小的妹妹做东西 |
[04:35] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[04:37] | And that is why we need a guidebook. | 正因如此我们才需要指南 |
[04:39] | Let’s go get some supplies. | 去买点必需品吧 |
[04:41] | – What’s going on? – Her lawyer’s here. | -怎么了 -她的律师来了 |
[04:43] | She’s getting out. | 她可以出去了 |
[04:47] | But this isn’t over. | 但事情还没结束 |
[04:56] | I’ve got this covered. | 我来处理 |
[04:57] | Simon told me to handle it. | 但是西蒙让我来 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna offer to give her a ride. | 我会提议送她回家 |
[05:02] | We’ll find ourselves in a rough neighborhood. | 我们会走到一个人员混杂的地方 |
[05:04] | And she doesn’t find her way out. | 然后她就出不去了 |
[05:05] | That plan’s not gonna work anymore | 这个计划行不通了 |
[05:07] | ’cause she’s leaving with her lawyer. | 因为她要跟她的律师一起走 |
[05:09] | – No, that’s correct, ma’am. – Don’t worry. | -是的 女士 -别担心 |
[05:11] | I know exactly how to deal with Michaela Stone. | 我知道该怎么对付米凯拉·斯通 |
[05:13] | – Ma’am, calm down. – Okay. | -女士 冷静 -好 |
[05:15] | But I’m telling Simon this was your call. | 但我会告诉西蒙这是你的决定 |
[05:17] | Good. ‘Cause it is. | 很好 因为确实是 |
[05:23] | Any of these? | 这里面有吗 |
[05:24] | No. It — – It was kind of like this one, | 没有 有点像这个 |
[05:27] | but the shoreline was rockier. | 但是岸边的石头要更多些 |
[05:28] | Alright, “New York, river, bridge, rocks”? | 好吧 “纽约 河流 桥梁 石头” |
[05:31] | There was a minaret or something like that on the opposite side. | 对岸有一个类似宣礼塔的东西 |
[05:35] | Did you hear anything? | 你听到什么声音了吗 |
[05:38] | A train whistle, I think. | 火车声吧 大概 |
[05:44] | That’s it. | 就是这里 |
[05:45] | High Bridge. | 高桥 |
[05:46] | That’s where I was. | 我刚才就在这里 |
[05:48] | Crosses the Harlem River. | 横跨哈莱姆河 |
[05:55] | I can’t get over how real the Callings feel. | 我忘不了那个呼召有多么真实 |
[05:58] | This is exactly what I saw. | 这就是我看到的画面 |
[06:02] | I don’t hear any cries for help, though. | 不过我没听到任何呼救声 |
[06:06] | So, we wait? | 那我们等着吗 |
[06:11] | It’s Michaela. | 是米凯拉 |
[06:14] | She’s out. | 她出来了 |
[06:15] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:19] | Ben? | 本 |
[06:21] | Someone’s watching us. | 有人在盯着我们 |
[06:25] | No, no, no! Wait! | 不 不要 等等 |
[06:28] | Stop! | 停下 |
[06:34] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[06:38] | Where the hell have you been, you son of a bitch? | 你到底躲到哪里去了 你个混蛋 |
[06:40] | The whole world’s been looking for you. | 全世界都在找你 |
[06:41] | I don’t want to be found, okay? | 我不希望被找到 |
[06:43] | You’re a suspect in a murder investigation. | 你是谋杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[06:45] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能不找你 |
[06:46] | Adrian? Oh, my God. | 艾德里安 我的天哪 |
[06:48] | We’re taking him straight to the police station. | 我们直接送他去警局 |
[06:50] | Wait. This can’t be a coincidence. | 等等 这绝对不是巧合 |
[06:52] | What are you doing here, of all places? | 你到底为什么会来这里 |
[06:55] | A Calling. | 有呼召 |
[06:57] | Tried to ignore it, but it got louder. | 我本想忽略 但是越来越明显 |
[06:58] | Finally gave in. Walked all the way here from Queens, | 最终我屈服了 一直从皇后区走过来 |
[07:01] | dodging cop cars and traffic cams the whole way. | 一路躲着警车和交通摄像头 |
[07:03] | We can’t turn him in. | 我们不能送他去警局 |
[07:05] | Are you kidding? The Calling helped us find him, | 开什么玩笑 呼召帮助我们找到了他 |
[07:07] | and he’s got to be held accountable. | 他必须接受法律的制裁 |
[07:09] | Ben, why would the Calling bring us together | 本 你觉得呼召把我们大家 |
[07:12] | all the way out here | 都叫到这里来 |
[07:13] | only for us to bring him all the way back? | 只是为了让我们把他再送回去吗 |
[07:58] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[08:01] | You cheese ball! | 真够肉麻的 |
[08:06] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[08:07] | I have loved you | 我一直爱着你 |
[08:09] | from the first moment I laid eyes on you, | 从我第一眼看到你的那刻起 |
[08:11] | Michaela Beth Stone. | 米凯拉·贝丝·斯通 |
[08:13] | You know, they say through thick and thin, | 他们总说 无论贫穷还是富有 |
[08:16] | good times and bad. | 要同甘共苦 |
[08:18] | But I’m here to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[08:19] | in front of everyone that loves you… | 在所有爱你的人面前告诉你 |
[08:23] | …I will never leave your side, whatever we face. | 无论遇到什么事 我都不会离开你身边 |
[08:30] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[08:36] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[08:50] | I got the photos to glue in. | 我找到要贴的照片了 |
[08:52] | And I dug up some stickers | 我也找到了一些贴纸 |
[08:54] | that I think could help tell the story. | 可以帮忙讲述故事的 |
[08:56] | So, now how are we gonna explain Callings | 我们该怎么跟宝宝解释 |
[08:59] | to the baby? | 呼召的事呢 |
[09:02] | What if we just show one? | 不如我们直接给她看 |
[09:03] | Your drawings. | 你的画 |
[09:05] | Yes, that’s — that’s perfect. | 好主意 有道理 |
[09:10] | Um, let’s find a happier one. | 我们找个开心点的吧 |
[09:12] | Yeah, not a lot of those. | 但是开心的不多 |
[09:14] | True, but they’ve led to so many happy endings. | 是啊 但最后的结局都很好 |
[09:18] | You found Zeke with this drawing. | 你用这张画找到了泽克 |
[09:20] | And, um, this one, | 还有这张 |
[09:24] | you helped save those people under the warehouse. | 你帮忙拯救了那些在仓库里的人 |
[09:26] | I guess there were a lot of happy endings. | 确实是有不少好结局 |
[09:31] | What’s this one? | 这个是什么 |
[09:32] | It was the first one I ever drew, | 这是我画的第一幅画 |
[09:35] | and I actually never figured out what it meant. | 实际上我一直都没弄明白它是什么意思 |
[09:38] | It still kind of creeps me out. | 还是会让我感觉害怕 |
[09:44] | Okay. Well, let’s just go with this one, then. | 那我们就用这个吧 |
[09:47] | And we could add a picture of | 我们可以再加上一张 |
[09:49] | Zeke now with Auntie Mick | 泽克现在和小米姑姑的照片 |
[09:50] | just to show how great it all turned out. | 来展示最终的结果是多完美 |
[10:07] | Can you please tell me what’s going on? | 你能不能告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[10:08] | My mind is about to explode. | 我的脑袋都快炸了 |
[10:10] | This your first time back here? | 这是你第一次回到这吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah. You? | 对 你呢 |
[10:14] | While you were…gone… | 当你…消失的时候 |
[10:17] | I came here a lot. | 我经常来 |
[10:19] | Whenever I wanted to talk to you, I’d come here — | 每当我想和你说说话时 我就会来 |
[10:22] | when I wanted your blessing to start seeing Lourdes, | 当我希望得到你的祝福 开始与洛德丝交往时 |
[10:25] | when your mom died, when the plane came back. | 当你妈妈去世时 当飞机回来时 |
[10:27] | I mean, I even came here when you took me down in court. | 就连你把我告到法庭时我都来过这 |
[10:30] | Jared, I have to tell you how sorry I am about that. | 杰瑞德 我得跟你说我非常抱歉 |
[10:32] | And, that time, it didn’t make me feel better. | 但那次 这地方并没有让我感觉更好 |
[10:35] | In fact, it made me feel worse. | 实际上 让我感觉更糟糕了 |
[10:37] | So I walked into a bar | 于是我去了一家酒吧 |
[10:39] | and ended up clicking with the bartender. | 结果和女酒保对上了眼 |
[10:43] | And then I realized I was in the belly of the beast. | 随后我意识到我身处野兽的巢穴 |
[10:46] | The Xers. | 反对者 |
[10:50] | So you joined them because of me. | 于是你为了我而加入了他们 |
[10:53] | I did. | 是的 |
[10:55] | Because the best way to destroy a hate group | 因为毁灭一个仇视团体最好的办法 |
[10:56] | is to blow it up from the inside. | 就是从内部瓦解它 |
[11:03] | – Oh, my God. – You said you’d never feel safe | -我的天 -你说过他们存在着 |
[11:05] | – with them out there. – You’ve been undercover? | -你就不会感觉安全 -你一直在卧底 |
[11:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[11:09] | Because I needed you to believe | 因为我要你坚信 |
[11:09] | I was in so deep that they’d believe. | 我身陷其中 这样他们才会信 |
[11:12] | It took a lot to gain their trust, Mick. | 取得他们的信任可费了不少周折 小米 |
[11:16] | The blown police raid. | 被泄密的警方行动 |
[11:17] | You were right. I tipped them off. | 你说得对 我给他们报了信 |
[11:19] | I turned you in to I.A. for that. | 因为这个我向内务部举报了你 |
[11:21] | You can’t help being a good cop. | 你忍不住当个好警察啊 |
[11:24] | You know what the thing that killed me the most was? | 你知道什么是让我最痛苦的吗 |
[11:28] | That you bought it. | 你居然信了 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:31] | You were convincing. | 你做得太逼真了 |
[11:34] | Guess you can’t help being a good cop, either. | 看来你也忍不住当个好警察 |
[11:41] | The bartender, she’s one of them? | 女酒保 她也是他们一伙的吗 |
[11:43] | No, but she loves her brother, and he is one of the worst. | 不是 可她爱她弟弟 而他是其中最坏的之一 |
[11:47] | You really care for her? | 你真的在意她 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[11:52] | I, um, have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你件事 |
[11:55] | I bugged her bar. | 我窃听了她的酒吧 |
[11:58] | And I have to tell you something. | 那我也得告诉你件事 |
[11:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | I’m all in. I want to help. | 我加入 我想要帮忙 |
[12:08] | In the Calling, I heard a voice yelling for help. | 在呼召里 我听到有人在喊救命 |
[12:10] | Same. | 一样 |
[12:13] | I tried to ignore it, | 我想不去管它 |
[12:13] | but, my God, the Callings are manipulative. | 但我的天啊 呼召的操纵力不得了 |
[12:15] | Says the cult leader. | 邪教领袖居然说这话 |
[12:17] | I created a religion. | 我创立了个宗教 |
[12:19] | Well, your religion led one of your followers | 你的宗教导致你的一位信徒 |
[12:20] | to murder people in a fire — | 纵火杀人 |
[12:22] | That wasn’t my fault! | 那不是我的错 |
[12:23] | The Calling was responsible for that fire. | 呼召要对纵火负责 |
[12:25] | What? | 什么 |
[12:27] | How exactly? | 到底负什么责 |
[12:28] | I got a vision of a burned-out airplane | 我看到一个幻像 烧毁了的飞机 |
[12:30] | with dead passengers everywhere, and it freaked me out. | 到处都是死了的乘客 把我吓坏了 |
[12:33] | So I went to my right-hand, Isaiah, | 于是我就找了我的副手以赛亚 |
[12:35] | told him what I had seen, right down to the champagne glasses, | 和他说了我所看见的 包括香槟酒杯 |
[12:38] | and then he made it all come true. | 然后他就把它实现出来了 |
[12:40] | No, this is on you. You created a monster | 不 这事要怪你 你让以赛亚相信 |
[12:42] | by making Isaiah think we’re all immortal. | 我们有不死之身 从而造了一个魔鬼 |
[12:45] | The Calling was warning you to stop. | 呼召是警告你让你住手 |
[12:46] | You don’t know that! | 你怎么知道 |
[12:48] | You follow the Callings blindly. | 你们盲目地顺从呼召 |
[12:51] | Have you even considered the possibility | 你们甚至想过它们可能 |
[12:52] | that they create more bad than good? | 行恶多过行善吗 |
[12:56] | No, I refuse to believe that. | 不 我不相信 |
[12:57] | The Callings have saved so many people. | 呼召拯救了那么多人 |
[13:00] | “Signs and wonders.” | “神迹和奇事” |
[13:02] | Sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[13:03] | Where do these Callings come from? | 这些呼召从何而来 |
[13:05] | Do you ever ask yourself? | 你们没问过自己吗 |
[13:07] | Only every day. | 无时无刻 |
[13:11] | Grace is right. | 格蕾丝说得对 |
[13:12] | You’re here for a reason. | 你来这是有原因的 |
[13:12] | – Maybe the Calling is trying to restore your faith. – Ben? | -也许呼召是想让你重树信仰 -本 |
[13:15] | Wish I could believe that. | 我倒想相信你说的呢 |
[13:17] | My water just broke. | 我的羊水破了 |
[13:20] | It’s too early. Come on. | 太早了 快 |
[13:24] | What am I supposed to do now? | 那我现在该干什么 |
[13:26] | I don’t give a damn what you do, Adrian. | 我才不管你该干什么呢 艾德里安 |
[13:28] | I’ve got to get my wife to the hospital. | 我得送我老婆去医院 |
[13:35] | Can someone please tell us what’s happening? | 谁能告诉我们现在怎么了 |
[13:38] | Where’s Dr. Elbaz? | 艾尔巴兹医生呢 |
[13:39] | Away. She wasn’t expecting this delivery | 不在 她本预计两个月后 |
[13:41] | for another two months. | 你们才会分娩 |
[13:43] | Grace has some internal bleeding. | 格蕾丝有内出血 |
[13:45] | It sometimes happens when there’s been a prior trauma. | 之前受过创伤后 有时会造成这种情况 |
[13:48] | The car accident. | 车祸 |
[13:49] | Is the baby okay? | 孩子没事吧 |
[13:51] | She’s stable right now, | 她现在稳定了 |
[13:52] | but your blood pressure is dropping. | 但你的血压在下降 |
[13:53] | – What’s the solution? – Normally, delivery. | -治疗方案是什么 -通常是分娩 |
[13:55] | Great, so let’s deliver. | 好 那生吧 |
[13:57] | 29 weeks is early, but she’d make it, right? | 29周有点早 但她能挺过来的 对吗 |
[13:59] | Unfortunately, we can’t. | 可惜我们没法给你剖腹产 |
[14:00] | You have a condition called placenta percreta. | 你现在的情况被称为穿透性胎盘 |
[14:03] | The placenta has invaded the surrounding tissue. | 胎盘已浸入周围组织 |
[14:05] | That’s what has ruptured, | 这就是破裂的原因 |
[14:07] | making this a much more complicated | 所以情况更复杂 |
[14:09] | and more dangerous surgery. | 手术风险更高 |
[14:10] | You’d be risking your life. | 剖腹产会有生命危险 |
[14:12] | There are a handful of specialists who are qualified to perform this. | 有少数的专家有资格做这种手术 |
[14:15] | We’re trying to locate them now. | 我们正在联系他们 |
[14:16] | Okay, how long will that take? | 那需要多久 |
[14:18] | We have calls out. | 我们已经打电话了 |
[14:19] | There’s someone here in town, | 有人就在城里 |
[14:20] | but he isn’t responding. | 但他没回复 |
[14:21] | We found someone in Boston. | 我们找到了波士顿的医生 |
[14:23] | She can be here in five hours. | 她五个小时内就能赶过来 |
[14:24] | Can the baby hold on that long? | 宝宝还能撑这么久吗 |
[14:28] | We hope so. | 我们希望如此 |
[14:47] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[14:48] | It’s about time, Stone. | 是时候了 斯通 |
[14:50] | You can hide behind your lawyer | 你可以躲在你的律师后面 |
[14:51] | to avoid questions about the crime, | 回避关于犯罪的问题 |
[14:53] | but you’re damn well gonna answer questions about your job. | 但你必须回答关于你工作的问题 |
[14:55] | My office, now! | 马上来我的办公室 |
[14:57] | You, too, Vasquez. | 还有你 瓦斯克斯 |
[15:02] | And I want to make sure you’re both comfortable, | 我要确保你们俩都待得舒服 |
[15:04] | ’cause you’re gonna be spending a lot of time with me. | 因为你俩要跟我待很长时间 |
[15:11] | Welcome to the team, Stone. | 欢迎加入 斯通 |
[15:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:18] | What do you want from us? | 你想让我们干什么 |
[15:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:26] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[15:36] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:38] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[15:46] | Help me! | 救我 |
[15:59] | It took me a while to figure out | 花了我好长时间才搞清楚 |
[16:00] | exactly who was at the top of the Xer’s food chain. | 谁才是反对者食物链的顶端 |
[16:04] | Simon White. | 西蒙·怀特 |
[16:05] | Professor at Astoria. | 阿斯托利亚大学的教授 |
[16:07] | I’ve met him before. | 我之前见过他 |
[16:08] | He’s in Ben’s department. | 他在本的学院里 |
[16:09] | He’s a classic hate-group figurehead. | 他是典型的仇恨团体的精神领袖 |
[16:11] | He uses academic credentials | 他用学术文凭 |
[16:12] | to gain all sorts of followers in fringe online forums, | 来获得边缘网络论坛里的各种追随者 |
[16:15] | meantime tapping uneducated recruits to start violence. | 与此同时 利用未经训练的新人来发起暴力 |
[16:19] | While keeping his nose clean. | 还能不脏他的手 |
[16:21] | That’s what makes him so dangerous. | 所以他非常危险 |
[16:22] | He’s convinced himself that 828ers are terrorists | 他坚信828航班乘客都是恐怖分子 |
[16:25] | controlled by evil voices you all hear in your heads. | 被你们脑海中的邪恶声音所控制 |
[16:29] | Whatever gave him that idea? | 他这想法从哪儿来的 |
[16:31] | Wild conclusions based on his own digging around. | 根据他自己的调查结果 得出的离谱结论 |
[16:39] | Oh, my God. These are Ben’s boards. | 我的天 这是本的调查板 |
[16:41] | His plan is to release damning information about you all, | 他的计划是公开你们的信息 |
[16:43] | 本·斯通 2024年6月2日 卡尔·斯通 2024年6月2日 | |
[16:43] | get other people worked up. | 激起民愤 |
[16:46] | Incite them to attack passengers. | 煽动他人来攻击乘客们 |
[16:48] | Problem is, I can’t anything to stick in court. | 问题是 我找不到在法庭上站住脚的证据 |
[16:51] | Even when he gave the green light to kill you, | 即使他批准他人来杀你 |
[16:53] | he still didn’t say enough to incriminate himself. | 他说的话还不够证明他自己有罪 |
[16:55] | This guy’s careful. | 这个人很小心 |
[16:57] | So you guys don’t have anything on him? | 所以你们没有他的证据吗 |
[16:59] | We could pick him up on lesser charges — | 我们可以用较轻的罪名逮捕他 |
[17:01] | conspiracy to illegally obtain your confidential records — | 比如密谋非法获取你的保密记录 |
[17:03] | That gives you mail fraud. | 那顶多是邮件欺诈 |
[17:04] | – Sneaking into Ben’s garage? – That’s a slap on the wrist, | -偷偷溜进本的车库 -这根本微不足道 |
[17:06] | – and you’d have to blow your cover. – And I’d have to blow my cover. | -还会暴露你的卧底身份 -这样我就暴露了 |
[17:08] | Is this what it’s like when you two get along? | 你们两个关系好时都是这样吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah, afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[17:13] | Okay, then. Then let’s put our heads together | 好吧 我们好好想想 |
[17:15] | and figure out a way to nail Simon to the wall. | 该如何找到西蒙的罪证 |
[17:20] | Tamara wants me to come by the bar. | 塔玛拉想让我去酒吧 |
[17:21] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:22] | Check in with us in an hour. | 一小时后跟我们报备 |
[17:24] | Have to keep up appearances. | 必须得一直出现才行 |
[17:26] | Speaking of keeping up appearances. | 说到一直出现 |
[17:28] | And you find that paperwork, | 你得找到那份文件 |
[17:30] | and you don’t come back until you do! | 否则别回来 |
[17:35] | See? I can be fun. | 看 我可以很有趣的 |
[17:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:40] | I swallowed a lot of water. | 我呛了好多水 |
[17:44] | You’re a miracle. | 你是个奇迹 |
[17:46] | I’m not. I promise you. | 我不是 我向你保证 |
[17:48] | Let’s get you to a hospital. | 我们送你去医院 |
[17:51] | Look how grumpy you looked here. | 看看你这副生气的模样 |
[17:53] | I had been enjoying life as an only child | 我只享受了90秒钟的 |
[17:55] | for an amazing 90 seconds | 独生子风光时刻 |
[17:57] | until you came along and stole my thunder. | 直到你出生了 抢了我的风头 |
[18:01] | Well, I was an only child for 5 1/2 years, | 我当了五年半的独生子 |
[18:05] | and I prefer having a sibling. | 而我更喜欢有个兄弟姐妹 |
[18:07] | Siblings. | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[18:09] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:14] | – TJ? – Dad. | -TJ吗 -爸爸 |
[18:18] | Hey, Dad. We’re just — | 爸爸 我们刚要… |
[18:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:32] | Okay. We’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上过去 |
[18:35] | It’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[18:39] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上了 |
[18:40] | You want me to call Mick? | 我给小米打个电话吧 |
[18:41] | Not yet. | 先不要 |
[18:44] | I just need it to be the four of us together. | 我只要我们四个在一起 |
[18:47] | We’re gonna figure it out, okay? | 我们会想到办法的 好吗 |
[18:50] | We’re going home together. | 我们会一起回家的 |
[18:56] | – What does that mean? – It’s the blood-pressure monitor. | -那是什么意思 -是血压监测仪 |
[18:58] | Let me go grab the doctor. | 我去叫医生 |
[19:04] | I want the surgery. | 我要做手术 |
[19:07] | I don’t care who does it or what happens to me. | 我不在乎谁来主刀 也不在乎我会怎样 |
[19:10] | I just want my baby safe. | 我就想要宝宝安全 |
[19:12] | Grace, you could die. You heard him. | 格蕾丝 你可能会没命 你听到他的话了 |
[19:14] | – He — The doctor said — – I’ll take that risk. | -他 医生说 -我愿意冒这个险 |
[19:16] | The minute our baby is in danger, | 我们的宝宝有危险 |
[19:18] | we have to get her out. | 我们只能救她 |
[19:21] | We have to save her. | 我们得救她 |
[19:23] | It’s our job as parents | 作为父母 我们的责任 |
[19:27] | to take care of our kids… | 就是照顾好孩子 |
[19:30] | no matter what. | 不论如何 |
[19:33] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[19:41] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[19:44] | Grace? Grace. | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[19:47] | Grace? What’s happening?! | 格蕾丝 什么情况 |
[19:48] | Excuse me. | 请让开 |
[19:50] | Baby’s crashing. | 宝宝不行了 |
[19:53] | Your wife can survive this with a few transfusions, | 只要输血 你妻子就会没事 |
[19:55] | but I don’t think your baby will. | 不过你的宝宝可能不行 |
[19:58] | – She — She wants the surgery. – I don’t advise that. | -她想做手术 -我不建议手术 |
[20:00] | I have never done this surgery before. | 我没有做这种手术的经验 |
[20:01] | I understand that. Can you save the baby? | 我明白 你能救宝宝吗 |
[20:03] | Yes. But your wife could die. | 可以 但是你的妻子可能会没命 |
[20:06] | Save the baby. | 救宝宝 |
[20:07] | It’s what Grace wants. | 这是格蕾丝的意愿 |
[20:09] | Just wait till my kids get here. | 先等我的孩子们来 |
[20:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:12] | We’ll prep her. | 我们给她做术前准备 |
[20:23] | – Tamara, what’s going on? – It’s Billy. | -塔玛拉 发生什么事了 -是比利 |
[20:25] | What he do? | 他做什么了 |
[20:26] | He’s really gone too far this time. | 他这次真的太离谱了 |
[20:33] | Look who I found. | 看看我抓到谁了 |
[20:49] | Hey. Gimme your phone. | 喂 把你手机给我 |
[20:50] | – What? – Gimme your damn phone. | -什么 -手机给我 |
[20:56] | Yo, Billy, man, what the hell?! | 喂 比利 伙计 搞什么 |
[20:57] | He had you in his contacts! | 他的联系人里有你 |
[20:59] | I think he’s been tracking you. | 他在跟踪你 |
[21:03] | This is the guy your ex-fiance threw you under the bus for, right? | 你前未婚妻是因为他才甩了你 对吧 |
[21:07] | Yeah, how’d you find him? | 对 你们怎么找到他的 |
[21:08] | When your ex got off scot-free, | 你的前任全身而退后 |
[21:09] | the three of us were gonna welcome her home, | 我们三个本想在她家”欢迎”她 |
[21:12] | but then this guy showed up instead. | 结果出现的却是这个家伙 |
[21:14] | So we roughed him up a little to send her a message, | 所以我们把他揍了一顿 给她提个醒 |
[21:17] | and we figured that you might want to take a crack at him. | 我们想着你可能想会会他 |
[21:21] | Hey, and guess what else we figured out. | 你猜我们还发现了什么 |
[21:23] | His face is all over Ben Stone’s wall. | 本·斯通的墙上贴满了他的照片 |
[21:32] | You did good. | 你干得好 |
[21:36] | Come on. | 过来 |
[21:38] | What? What, where we going? | 干嘛 去哪里 |
[21:40] | Just shut up and follow me. | 闭嘴 跟我来 |
[21:43] | It’s weird that Jared hasn’t checked in yet. | 很奇怪 杰瑞德还没来消息 |
[21:45] | He had 60 minutes. It’s been…64? | 他说60分钟 现在才超了4分钟 |
[21:48] | Exactly. To Jared, 60 minutes is 60 minutes, | 没错 杰瑞德说60分钟就是60分钟 |
[21:50] | unless he can’t step away. | 除非他无法脱身 |
[21:53] | So what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么办 |
[21:54] | ‘Cause I’m not about to blow his cover. | 因为我不想暴露他的卧底身份 |
[21:55] | Wait, no, no. H-He doesn’t have to check in with us. | 等等 不 不 不非得等他给我们消息 |
[21:57] | We can check in with him. | 我们可以查他的消息 |
[21:59] | I bugged that bar, remember? | 我在酒吧装了窃听器 记得吧 |
[22:01] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean that we should listen | 对 但那不意味着我们该 |
[22:03] | to anything that he — | 听他的任何动静 |
[22:05] | You know you have trust issues. | 你有信任问题 |
[22:08] | Yeah, I’ve been told. | 是啊 有人跟我说过了 |
[22:11] | Well, you need to hurry before Billy does something stupid. | 在比利干傻事之前你得快点 |
[22:14] | I’m scared to death. | 我快吓死了 |
[22:16] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:18] | I got this, okay? | 我能控制 好吗 |
[22:20] | Just take off. | 你走吧 |
[22:22] | Seriously, go. | 真的 走吧 |
[22:33] | Why you dragging me back out here? | 你为什么叫我出来 |
[22:35] | Uh, I need a drink. So do you. | 我得喝一杯 你也是 |
[22:38] | That was a big move, | 那可是大动作 |
[22:39] | you bringing this guy back here like that. | 你把这家伙直接抓回这里 |
[22:40] | Eh, he’s not as tough as he looks. | 他不像看起来那么横 |
[22:47] | Zeke. His name’s Zeke. | 泽克 他的名字叫泽克 |
[22:49] | They have Zeke. | 他们抓了泽克 |
[22:50] | We have to move in now. | 我们现在得行动了 |
[22:52] | Let’s just take a moment and think, okay? | 我们缓一缓 考量一下 好吗 |
[23:01] | Wait. Sorry, hold on. | 等等 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[23:06] | This song. That’s our song. | 这首歌 是我们的歌 |
[23:08] | He knows we’re listening right now. | 他知道我们正在听 |
[23:09] | Alright, listen to me carefully. | 好了 仔细听好了 |
[23:11] | You got to trust me on this. | 这事你得相信我 |
[23:12] | He wants us to hold off. | 他想让我们拖延 |
[23:14] | What’s with the music? You want to — | 开这音乐干什么 你想要 |
[23:15] | You want to slow-dance with me? | 你想跟我跳慢舞 |
[23:16] | It’s just a little white noise. | 只是来点背景音乐 |
[23:19] | Billy, I’m not sure I trust your guys. | 比利 我不大相信你那些朋友 |
[23:22] | Look, man, this is a serious situation. | 这个情况很严重 |
[23:24] | We need to bring Simon in on this now. | 我们要立刻告诉西蒙 |
[23:26] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做 |
[23:27] | He’s gonna be pissed at me for “Going rogue.” | 他一定会很生气我擅自行动 |
[23:28] | Nah, man. Think about it. | 不 你想想 |
[23:30] | I mean, this guy is up on Ben’s wall? | 这个人的照片在本的墙上 |
[23:32] | That’s got to mean something. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[23:33] | Simon will know exactly how to handle the situation. | 西蒙肯定会知道怎么处理这种情况 |
[23:37] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[23:38] | Look, you bringing Zeke into the back room… | 你把泽克带去密室 |
[23:44] | bro, that was the move. | 哥们 就是这样 |
[23:45] | Even if he wasn’t tied up, we got him three on one — | 即使他没被绑住 我们也是三对一 |
[23:49] | four on one now, and Jarecki’s packing. | 现在是四对一 杰里克还带着枪 |
[23:54] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[23:55] | 密室 三个人 两个人 | |
[23:56] | I only wish I would’ve made that move myself. | 我只希望是自己把人抓来的 |
[23:58] | You’re proactive. | 你积极主动 |
[23:59] | Simon’s gonna finally realize how valuable you are. | 西蒙现在会意识到你的价值了 |
[24:03] | Okay. I’m just gonna say that we have a major development, | 好吧 我就说我们有重大进展 |
[24:07] | and he should get his ass over here. | 他应该马上过来 |
[24:11] | Damn it if you two aren’t Mr. and Mrs. Smith. | 你们俩还真像是史密斯夫妇 |
[24:13] | We can tap in to the feed from a phone. | 我们可以从手机上继续窃听 |
[24:15] | I’ll get a team. | 我去集结小队 |
[24:18] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[24:22] | They both are. | 他俩都是 |
[24:32] | – Mom. Mom. – Are you — Are you — | -妈 妈 -你… |
[24:33] | – My God. Mom. – Mom! | -天呐 妈 -妈 |
[24:39] | The baby’s heart rate is dropping. | 宝宝的心率在下降 |
[24:41] | The surgeon’s still three hours away. | 外科医生还有三个小时才到 |
[24:43] | If you want me to do the surgery, we need to do it now. | 如果你想我来做手术 我们现在就要做 |
[24:46] | I understand. Let’s do it. | 我明白 做吧 |
[24:55] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[25:00] | You have to be okay. | 你不可以有事 |
[25:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:14] | Stop. | 停下 |
[25:15] | Stop, stop. I’m changing my mind. | 先别走 我改变主意了 |
[25:17] | We’re not doing the surgery. | 我们不做手术 |
[25:19] | Grace said we have to take care of the kids, | 格蕾丝说过我们必须照顾这孩子 |
[25:20] | and that’s what I’m gonna do. | 我们就要这么做 |
[25:21] | No surgery. Just… give her the transfusions. | 不做手术 给她输血 |
[25:24] | Just save my wife. | 救救我妻子 |
[25:30] | Everything will turn out well. | 一切都会没事的 |
[25:32] | Laboratory, dial 5-1-2, 5-1-2. | 实验室 请拨512 512 |
[25:36] | Are you family? | 你是家人吗 |
[25:38] | No. Sorry, I should just leave. | 不 抱歉 我应该走 |
[25:39] | No. He can stay. | 不 他可以留下 |
[25:41] | This man saved my life. | 这个人救了我 |
[25:42] | I don’t know, if I really saved your — | 我不知道我是否真的救了你 |
[25:43] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[25:44] | If you hadn’t come out of nowhere, I’d be dead. | 如果你没有突然出现 我就死了 |
[25:47] | Wow. Well, you are very much alive. | 你现在生龙活虎 |
[25:49] | Labs check out. | 实验室检查过了 |
[25:50] | X-rays show no water in the lungs. | X光显示肺里没有积水 |
[25:52] | You’re good to go. | 你可以走了 |
[25:56] | Guess you’ll need these back. | 我想你会需要拿回这些 |
[25:59] | You really have been a miracle. Thank you. | 你真是个奇迹 谢谢 |
[26:01] | – Excuse me. – You know, if – | -不好意思 -如果… |
[26:03] | if there’s any way I can help you out. | 如果有什么我能帮忙的 |
[26:04] | – No, thanks. – Excuse me? | -不用了 谢谢 -不好意思 |
[26:05] | Stop! | 站住 |
[26:08] | My God. I can’t believe I just found you. | 天呐 不敢相信我找到了你 |
[26:17] | I hope this is important. We have a busy afternoon. | 希望是重要的事 我们下午很忙 |
[26:20] | Yeah, sorry for the 911, but you’re gonna want to see this. | 抱歉让你们赶过来 但是你们要来看看 |
[26:29] | Hey, Simon. Look who we found. | 西蒙 看看我们找到了谁 |
[26:32] | It’s Zeke from Ben Stone’s wall. | 本·斯通墙壁上的泽克 |
[26:35] | I know who it is. | 我知道这是谁 |
[26:37] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[26:39] | We thought you’d be impressed. | 我们以为你会很开心 |
[26:40] | This is not the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[26:45] | Well, we got him now. Should we just let him go? | 我们现在找到他了 难道这样放他走吗 |
[26:48] | The minute we release this guy, he’s gonna call the cops, | 我们一放他走 他就会报警 |
[26:51] | and then we’ll all be implicated. | 然后我们全都会牵连在内 |
[26:53] | It’s puts everything I’ve planned at risk! | 会危及到我的所有计划 |
[26:56] | So don’t release him. | 那别放他 |
[26:58] | Get rid of him. | 解决他 |
[26:59] | And blame Michaela Stone. | 嫁祸给米凯拉·斯通 |
[27:01] | He’s the guy who shot her, right? | 开枪打伤她的人就是他 对吧 |
[27:03] | It’ll look like revenge. | 这样看起来像是报复 |
[27:08] | Is Mom gonna be okay? | 妈妈不会有事吧 |
[27:10] | Yeah, buddy. | 不会的 孩子 |
[27:11] | She needs a blood transfusion, | 她需要输血 |
[27:12] | but she’s gonna come through this. | 但是她会没事的 |
[27:15] | Hey, guys, you mind waiting outside? | 你们能在外面等吗 |
[27:26] | The transfusion has started. | 已经开始输血了 |
[27:28] | We should see an improvement in your wife soon. | 我们应该很快会看到你妻子好起来的 |
[27:30] | But the fetal heart rate is dropping. | 但是胎儿心率正在下降 |
[27:34] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[27:39] | Can I have a minute? | 我能和她单独待一会吗 |
[27:51] | I need you to know | 我要你知道 |
[27:55] | I’m doing this for Cal and Olive. | 我这么做是为了卡尔和奥莉芙 |
[27:57] | They can’t lose you. | 他们不能失去你 |
[28:01] | Neither can I. | 我也不能失去你 |
[28:05] | I love you too damn much. | 我太爱你了 |
[28:08] | Or maybe I don’t love you enough, | 或许我爱你不够多 |
[28:09] | not enough to put what you’d want ahead of what I want. | 不足以把你的意愿放在我的需要之上 |
[28:14] | Because I want you, Grace. | 因为我要你 格蕾丝 |
[28:20] | And I know you’d give your life to protect this baby. | 我知道你愿意牺牲自己来保护这个孩子 |
[28:24] | But you’re not here, so… | 但你现在昏迷了 所以 |
[28:28] | I need you to please… | 我需要你 |
[28:32] | please forgive me. | 请你原谅我 |
[28:41] | You sweet… | 我可爱的 |
[28:44] | sweet baby girl. | 可爱的女儿 |
[28:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:49] | I’m stacking the deck against you, | 我在拿你做赌注 |
[28:51] | and you’re not even born yet. | 你甚至都还没出生呢 |
[28:57] | I know the odds are slim, but… | 我知道可能性很小 但… |
[29:03] | … I have faith. | 我有信心 |
[29:09] | I have faith you’re gonna make it somehow. | 我有信心你一定能挺过去的 |
[29:10] | I just — I just do. | 我…我就是相信 |
[29:14] | And if you do make it, | 如果你真的做到了 |
[29:18] | you’ll be the luckiest baby girl in the world, | 你就会是世界上最幸运的小女孩 |
[29:19] | because you have the world’s — | 因为你有世界上… |
[29:24] | … world’s best mom. | 最好的妈妈 |
[29:26] | I need to do this. | 我必须这样做 |
[29:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:31] | I need you to fight. | 我需要你努力抗争 |
[29:39] | I found him. He was downstairs. | 我找到他了 他就在楼下 |
[29:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:42] | This is the specialist I told you about. | 这就是我告诉过你的那位专家 |
[29:44] | We couldn’t reach him. | 我们找不到他 |
[29:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[29:47] | This is the patient? Grace, is it? | 这是那个病人吗 格蕾丝 是吗 |
[29:48] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[29:50] | Uh, they said you could save my wife and my baby? | 他们说你能救我的妻子和孩子 |
[29:53] | I’ve done this surgery many times, | 我做过很多次这样的手术 |
[29:54] | but the baby’s heart rate has been dropping. | 但孩子的心率一直在下降 |
[29:56] | – We need to go now. – Yeah, yeah, okay. | -我们必须马上手术 -好的 |
[30:04] | You can’t come, sir. | 你不能跟来 先生 |
[30:06] | Uh, what — what can I do? | 那我能做什么 |
[30:08] | You can pray. | 你可以祈祷 |
[30:21] | Imagine how the world would feel about 828ers | 想象一下如果828航班的乘客 |
[30:24] | if one of them just stone-cold | 冷血地暗杀了自己的男友 |
[30:25] | assassinated her boyfriend. | 大家会怎么看他们 |
[30:28] | They’d lose every ounce of sympathy. | 他们会丧失所有的同情心 |
[30:30] | Then we release all the incriminating intel we’ve gathered. | 然后我们公布了收集的所有罪证 |
[30:35] | It would have a much bigger impact. | 这会造成更大的影响 |
[30:38] | You can plant something, some piece of evidence | 你可以捏造一些证据 指向米凯拉 |
[30:40] | that points to Michaela or her brother or both? | 她哥哥 或者他们两人的证据吗 |
[30:43] | Yeah. I can. | 没问题 |
[30:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:46] | Let’s do this. | 就这么做 |
[30:48] | Simon? You good with that? | 西蒙 你同意吗 |
[30:52] | Yes. | 同意 |
[30:54] | Just make sure you keep this clean | 手脚利索一点 |
[30:57] | and keep us out of it. | 别牵扯到我们 |
[30:58] | Not a problem. You two can roll. | 没问题 你俩可以走了 |
[31:01] | He got them. He got both of them. | 他抓到他们了 两个人都被抓住了 |
[31:02] | Going in. They’ve got a hostage and at least two guns. | 进去 他们有一个人质和至少两把枪 |
[31:04] | Could be a powder keg. | 可能会发生交火 |
[31:14] | Don’t say a word. | 别说话 |
[31:29] | This man has destroyed my life. | 这个男人毁了我的生活 |
[31:33] | It’s gonna feel so good to put a bullet in his head. | 一枪爆了他的头应该感觉不错 |
[31:36] | If anyone does this, it’s me. | 如果要这么做 那一定得我来 |
[31:39] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[31:50] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[31:52] | I told Mick she couldn’t trust you. | 我告诉小米她不能相信你 |
[31:55] | Guess you never know who you can trust. | 我猜你永远不知道你能信任谁 |
[32:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[32:01] | My job, dirtbag. Get over there. | 做我的工作 杂种 到那边去 |
[32:05] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[32:06] | Put the gun down, slowly. | 把枪放下 慢慢放 |
[32:08] | Now! | 快点 |
[32:10] | Hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[32:12] | Hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[32:14] | You are gonna regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[32:23] | – Drop it! – Get off me, man. | -把枪放下 -放开我 |
[32:25] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[32:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:44] | All things work together for good. | 万事都互相效力 |
[32:46] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[33:13] | – Tamara, listen. – Don’t. | -塔玛拉 听我说 -闭嘴 |
[33:15] | Just don’t. | 别说了 |
[33:18] | This whole time, you were using me to get to Billy? | 一直以来 你都在利用我抓比利 |
[33:21] | No. No, I swear it’s not like that. | 不 不 我发誓不是这样的 |
[33:23] | Like hell it’s not. | 怎么不是 |
[33:27] | I hope it was worth it. | 我希望是值得的 |
[33:37] | If I was good at compliments, | 如果我善于称赞别人 |
[33:39] | I’d probably say you’re one of the best cops | 我可能会说 你是我共事过的 |
[33:41] | I’ve ever worked with. | 最棒的警察 |
[33:44] | But I’m not, so, instead, | 但我嘴不甜 所以 |
[33:46] | I left something on your desk back at the precinct. | 我在警局里你的桌子上放了点东西 |
[34:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:08] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[34:09] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[34:11] | You, uh, seem to be doing a lot of that lately. | 你最近似乎做了很多救人的事 |
[34:15] | I don’t know how you kept your cool through all that. | 我不知道你怎么经历了这么多还保持冷静 |
[34:19] | Well, I may not be hearing voices in my head, | 我可能没有出现幻听 |
[34:20] | but I’ve learned a thing or two in my years on the job. | 但这些年 我在工作中也学到了一些经验 |
[34:24] | Glad it still counts for something. | 幸亏这些经验还派得上用场 |
[34:26] | It counts for a lot. | 起了很大作用 |
[34:28] | Hey, folks, I’m gonna need you to stay back. | 各位 我需要你们后退 |
[34:30] | Active crime scene. Stay back. | 保护犯罪现场 后退 |
[34:50] | Both of those ladies are prizefighters. | 她们两个都安然无恙 |
[34:53] | Mom is recovering, | 妈妈正在康复 |
[34:54] | and she’ll be able to have visitors in just a bit. | 但她还需要一段时间才能接受探望 |
[34:57] | – Thank God. – Thank you. | -谢天谢地 -谢谢你 |
[34:59] | What about our baby sister? | 我们的小妹妹呢 |
[35:00] | Yeah, can we see her? | 我们能看看她吗 |
[35:01] | She’s in the NICU. | 她在新生儿重症监护病房 |
[35:03] | She’ll be in an incubator for a bit, like any 29-weeker, | 因为是早产儿 她还要在恒温箱里待一段时间 |
[35:06] | but you should know she’s doing fine. | 但可以告诉你们她的情况很好 |
[35:10] | I-I don’t know how to thank you. If you didn’t get here, I — | 我真不知道该怎么谢你 要是你没来 我… |
[35:13] | It was actually something of a miracle that I did. | 这其实可以算是一个奇迹了 |
[35:15] | I was kayaking earlier today in the Harlem River. | 我今天早些时候在哈莱姆河划皮划艇 |
[35:17] | Lost my balance, and I flipped over. | 突然失去了平衡翻船了 |
[35:19] | Wait. Harlem River? | 等等 哈莱姆河 |
[35:22] | Yeah, and a total stranger happened to be standing | 是的 刚好有个陌生人 |
[35:25] | under the High Bridge at that exact moment. | 那时候站在高桥下 |
[35:28] | He jumped in, saved my life, | 他跳下水中 救了我的命 |
[35:31] | and brought me here for good measure. | 而且还好心把我送到了这里 |
[35:33] | This man who saved you, do you know where he is now? | 救了你的这个人 你知道他在哪吗 |
[35:36] | I asked him to wait in the lobby, offered him some money. | 我让他在大厅里等着 想给他一些酬劳 |
[35:39] | He may still be there. | 他可能还在 |
[35:40] | – Thank you. – You’re very welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[35:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:59] | Are they out of surgery? | 她们手术结束了吗 |
[36:02] | You did it. You completed a Calling. | 你成功了 你完成了一个呼召 |
[36:05] | And the man you saved was the one person | 你救的人是唯一 |
[36:07] | that could save both of them. They’re gonna be okay. | 能拯救她们俩的人 她们会没事的 |
[36:10] | Now, if you needed any more proof | 如果你还需要其他证据 |
[36:12] | that the Callings are good, this is it. | 来证明呼召是善意的 就是这个了 |
[36:14] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[36:17] | What put your wife and baby in danger in the first place? | 你的妻子和孩子一开始为什么会有危险 |
[36:20] | Grace’s water broke. | 格蕾丝的羊水破了 |
[36:21] | Why? Why did it break? | 为什么 为什么会破 |
[36:23] | We don’t know exactly. | 我们还不知道 |
[36:24] | I do. | 我知道 |
[36:26] | I saw her fall near the river. Ask her. | 我看到她从河边摔下来 你问她 |
[36:29] | The only reason she was on those rocks | 她会在那些石头上 |
[36:30] | was because the Calling told you to go there. | 是因为呼召让你去那里 |
[36:32] | Why would the Callings do that? | 呼召为什么要这样做 |
[36:34] | Set up dangers just to trick us | 故意设置一些危险 |
[36:35] | into thinking we’re saving the world? | 让我们误以为自己能拯救世界吗 |
[36:37] | It’s what the Callings have been doing all along — | 呼召一直在这么做… |
[36:40] | manipulating us, teaching us to trust | 控制我们 教我们去相信 |
[36:42] | so we will eventually blindly obey, | 这样我们最后就会盲目服从 |
[36:44] | not caring whether we’re doing good or evil. | 根本不会去管我们是行善还是行恶 |
[36:46] | Evil? We’re helping people! | 行恶 我们在帮助人们 |
[36:50] | “Signs and wonders.” | “神迹和奇事” |
[36:51] | Why do you keep saying that? | 你为什么总是这么说 |
[36:53] | Matthew 24:24. | 《马太福音》24:24 |
[36:54] | My dad used to quote it. | 我爸爸经常会引述 |
[36:56] | “False prophets will arise from the dead | “因为假基督 假先知要起来 |
[36:57] | to perform signs and wonders.” | 显大神迹 大奇事” |
[36:59] | We’re not false prophets. | 我们不是假先知 |
[37:01] | You keep assuming we’re on the side of good, Ben, | 你一直认定我们站在正义的一边 本 |
[37:03] | but I know now – | 但我现在知道了 |
[37:05] | we are returned from the dead to be agents of the apocalypse. | 我们死而复生成为了末日的先遣者 |
[37:10] | You’re deluded. | 你疯了 |
[37:13] | “I see,” said the blind man. | “我看见了” 瞎子说道 |
[37:29] | 急诊室 紧急医疗 | |
[37:32] | Yeah, it’s in here somewhere. | 嗯 就在这附近 |
[37:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:38] | Just trying to find my ID. | 想找我的身份证 |
[37:40] | That’s what we’re worried about. | 我们正担心这个 |
[38:28] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[38:30] | She’s perfect. | 她很好 |
[39:46] | I brought you takeout. | 我给你带了外卖 |
[39:47] | Uh, thanks, but you know I can cook, right? | 谢谢 但你知道我会做饭的吧 |
[39:50] | Yeah, I’ve had your cooking. | 嗯 我领教过了 |
[39:52] | That’s why I brought you takeout. | 所以我给你带了外卖 |
[39:54] | Tough crowd. | 真难伺候 |
[39:55] | I also brought you this, | 我还给你带了这个 |
[39:58] | which you can share with me. | 你可以和我一起喝 |
[40:01] | It’s been a minute, right? | 有段时间没喝了吧 |
[40:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:06] | I’m okay, though. | 不过我没事 |
[40:12] | Here’s to Eden, the newest member of the Stone family. | 敬伊登 斯通家族最新的成员 |
[40:14] | She is small, but she is mighty. | 她很小 但是她很了不起 |
[40:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:26] | I had to make a decision in the hospital. | 今天我在医院 不得不做出一个决定 |
[40:31] | Grace or the baby. | 保格蕾丝还是保孩子 |
[40:38] | Ben, no one should ever have to make that decision. | 本 没有人应该做出这种决定的 |
[40:42] | Well, I did. | 我做了 |
[40:43] | And I knew that Grace wanted to protect the baby at all costs, | 我知道格蕾丝想要不惜代价保住孩子 |
[40:47] | and I chose the opposite. | 而我却选了违背她意愿的 |
[40:54] | I don’t know how I would have lived with that. | 我不知道我要如何承受这一切 |
[40:57] | You don’t have to. | 你不用承受 |
[40:59] | They are both fine. | 她们都没事 |
[41:01] | You can go on being the best father | 你可以继续做我见过的 |
[41:03] | that I have ever, ever seen. | 最棒的父亲 |
[41:05] | The Calling, it came through. | 呼召已经完成了 |
[41:07] | It saved them both. | 救了她们俩的命 |
[41:10] | I wish Adrian saw it that way. | 真希望艾德里安也能这么想 |
[41:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:13] | He’s convinced the Callings are manipulating us, | 他深信呼召在控制我们 |
[41:17] | all for some dark purpose. | 为了一些更加黑暗的理由 |
[41:20] | He thinks we’re agents of the apocalypse. | 他觉得我们是末日的先遣者 |
[41:22] | What? You believe him? | 怎么 你信他吗 |
[41:24] | Not after today. | 今天之后不信了 |
[41:28] | I’m with you. | 我和你一样 |
[41:32] | All good things. | 敬所有美好 |
[41:35] | All good things. | 所有美好 |
[41:41] | Kiddos are in bed? | 孩子们都上床了吗 |
[41:43] | Yeah, safe and sound. | 嗯 非常安全 |