时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Police! Hands where I can see them! Down on the ground! | 警察 把手放在我可以看见的地方 趴到地上 |
[00:04] | The pain I’ll bring down on you, | 我会给你带来痛苦 |
[00:06] | a holy vengeance like nothing you’ve ever seen. | 你从未见过的神圣复仇 |
[00:08] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[00:10] | At the bust, I got a Calling that told me to “Let him go.” | 抓捕的时候 有一个呼召对我说”让他走” |
[00:13] | And I didn’t. | 但我没听 |
[00:14] | I’ve never defied a Calling before. | 我之前从来没有违抗过呼召 |
[00:15] | I think you made the right choice. | 我觉得你做出了正确的选择 |
[00:17] | Zeke, what is this? | 泽克 这是什么 |
[00:19] | Frostbite. I may be freezing to death. | 冻伤 我可能要被冻死了 |
[00:21] | Saanvi thinks she can help. | 萨尼觉得她能帮我 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry, Dr. Bahl, | 抱歉 波尔医生 |
[00:23] | but I’m afraid we have to ask you to leave. | 恐怕我们得让你离开 |
[00:25] | Who authorized this?! | 谁授权的 |
[00:27] | Will you marry me, Michaela? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 米凯拉 |
[00:32] | Yes. Yes, I will. | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[00:36] | What’s this one? | 这个是什么 |
[00:36] | It was the first one I ever drew, | 这是我画的第一幅画 |
[00:38] | and I actually never figured out what it meant. | 实际上我一直都没弄明白它是什么意思 |
[00:53] | Am I supposed to be scared of you? | 我该害怕你吗 |
[00:54] | 改邪归正 为时未晚 | |
[00:57] | ‘Cause staring daggers at me doesn’t change the fact | 因为对我怒目而视改变不了 |
[00:59] | that we found over $1 million worth of meth | 我们在你家发现了价值超过百万的 |
[01:02] | in your place, Jace. | 冰毒的事实 杰斯 |
[01:04] | I’m just thinking about the best way. | 我不过是在思考最好的方法 |
[01:09] | The best way to what? | 什么的最好方法 |
[01:09] | To hurt you the most. | 如何能伤害你最深 |
[01:11] | You see, I don’t forgive. | 听着 我不会原谅 |
[01:13] | And I don’t forget. | 也不会忘记 |
[01:16] | I get not turning on your little brother. | 我能理解不供出你弟弟 |
[01:19] | But, I mean, Kory? | 可 科里 |
[01:21] | I mean… Why’d he even keep you around? | 他为什么还要留着你 |
[01:25] | You’re a liability, slab of meat with a temper. | 你就是个累赘 坏脾气的一摊肉 |
[01:30] | At least that’s what he said. | 至少他是这样说的 |
[01:31] | I’m sorry. What did you just say? | 抱歉 你刚说了什么 |
[01:33] | You’re telling me you’re not the mastermind behind all this? | 你是说你不是这一切的幕后主使吗 |
[01:35] | You have a vivid imagination, detective. | 你想象力真丰富 警探 |
[01:37] | I’m just a bus driver. | 我只是个公交司机 |
[01:38] | Oh, you wanna play dumb? | 你想装蒜吗 |
[01:41] | Well, fine by me. | 我是无所谓 |
[01:42] | I mean, you’re gonna go to prison for so long | 反正你会在牢里待得久到 |
[01:44] | you’re gonna forget what a bus actually looks like, | 忘记公交车长什么样子 |
[01:45] | much less drive one. | 更不用说开了 |
[01:47] | Or… | 或者 |
[01:49] | you can tell me what you know about your partners, | 你可以把你知道的同伙的事告诉我 |
[01:50] | and we can cut a deal. | 我们就可以达成协议 |
[01:52] | But I don’t know anything! | 可我什么都不知道 |
[01:54] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[01:56] | And I know you’ve had a clean sheet up until now. | 我知道你现在还没有案底 |
[02:00] | So, what? | 那又怎么样 |
[02:01] | So, I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[02:04] | But you need to help me first. | 可你先得帮我 |
[02:12] | I can’t. | 我帮不了 |
[02:18] | Three for three. | 三对三 |
[02:19] | Looks like no one’s caving tonight. | 看来今晚没人会屈服了 |
[02:20] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[02:22] | – You alright? – No, of course not. | -你还好吗 -不 当然不好了 |
[02:24] | I mean, you’ve seen the way that these cases play out. | 你见过这些案子的结局 |
[02:27] | Separate trials, different defense attorneys | 独立审讯 不同的辩护律师 |
[02:28] | all claiming that their client doesn’t know anything | 矛头指向不相关人士 建立合理怀疑 |
[02:30] | while pointing at an empty chair creates reasonable doubt. | 宣称他们的当事人什么都不知道 |
[02:33] | They all walk. | 他们都会无罪释放 |
[02:35] | That all that’s bugging you? | 你在烦这些事吗 |
[02:37] | The way that Jace looks at me, the way that he talks to me, | 杰斯看我的样子 和我说话的方式 |
[02:41] | it’s like he can see right through me. | 好像他能看穿我 |
[02:44] | – It’s like he knows that — – You think… | -好像他知道 -你觉得… |
[02:46] | it’s connected to the Calling? | 这与那个呼召有关 |
[02:48] | – “Let him go”? – I don’t know. | -“让他走” -我不知道 |
[02:50] | Well, let’s let ’em sweat it out overnight. | 熬他们一宿 |
[02:53] | We’ll take another stab at them in the morning | 明早他们被送往里克斯岛监狱前 |
[02:54] | before they get on the bus to Rikers. | 我们再试一次 |
[02:56] | Um, yeah, small problem. I’m — I’m not available. | 有个小问题 我没空 |
[02:59] | What? | 什么 |
[03:00] | You were all fired up, wanting answers. | 你刚才那么激动 想知道答案 |
[03:03] | Where do you have to be that’s more important? | 你到底要去干什么这么重要 |
[03:04] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[03:20] | Tomorrow? | 明天吗 |
[03:22] | Zeke’s dying, J. He’s got two days left. | 泽克要死了 杰 他只有两天可活了 |
[03:25] | I shouldn’t even be here, but I can’t help but feel | 我其实不该来这里的 但是我总觉得 |
[03:27] | like Jace knows something — | 杰斯好像知道什么 |
[03:30] | something that could help save Zeke. | 也许能够挽救泽克的生命 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, Mick. | 我很遗憾 小米 |
[03:35] | He wants a final celebration, | 他想最后庆祝一下 |
[03:38] | instead of being hooked up to the machines at the hospital. | 而不是连着机器住在医院里 |
[03:43] | Look, I’m — I’m sorry. I — | 我想说句对不起 |
[03:44] | The last thing that I want to do is cause you pain. | 我绝对不想伤害你 |
[03:47] | Grace asked if I wanted to invite you. | 格蕾丝问我要不要邀请你 |
[03:49] | I told her I didn’t even want to tell you, | 我说我甚至都不想告诉你 |
[03:50] | – let alone have you stand there at — – Mick, Mick, Mick, Mick. | -更不用说让你站在那里 -小米 小米 |
[03:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:57] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[04:03] | What can I do? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[04:08] | Get me a conviction. | 给他们定罪 |
[04:16] | Whatcha watching? | 在看什么呢 |
[04:18] | You snuck up on me! | 你吓我一跳 |
[04:20] | Sorry. You wanted me to drop by. | 抱歉 不是你让我来的吗 |
[04:22] | Early wedding present. | 提前的新婚礼物 |
[04:25] | I had to crawl through the attic to find this. | 我去阁楼上翻半天才找到的 |
[04:28] | Hey, you got it? | 在拍了吗 |
[04:29] | Wow! Look at that, Daddy! | 爸爸快看呀 |
[04:32] | Look at the camera, Michaela. Big smile! | 看镜头 米凯拉 来个大大的微笑 |
[04:34] | There you go! | 真乖 |
[04:36] | Isn’t she beautiful? Look at you! | 她很美吧 快看呀 |
[04:42] | Oh! Isn’t she great, daddy? | 爸爸 看她多漂亮 |
[04:44] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:46] | Here we go. | 你瞧 |
[04:51] | Show daddy how beautiful you are. | 让爸爸看看你有多美 |
[04:54] | You’re my girl. | 真是我的乖女儿 |
[05:03] | You should wear mom’s dress. | 你应该穿妈妈的婚纱 |
[05:05] | Or veil. At least, you know, | 或者至少披着头纱 |
[05:07] | a part of her will be with you in spirit. | 这样她的灵魂会陪伴着你 |
[05:09] | Yeah, I thought about that, um… | 我也想过… |
[05:11] | but dad got rid of all her stuff when she died. | 但她过世后 爸爸把她的东西都扔了 |
[05:16] | Guess the memories were too much. | 我猜是回忆太痛苦受不了吧 |
[05:19] | Kind of like how this might be too much for me. | 就像这一切对我来说都很沉重 |
[05:22] | I guess I — | 我想… |
[05:24] | I didn’t fully process that saying yes | 我没有完全意识到 答应求婚 |
[05:25] | meant letting him pull the plug on his own life. | 就意味着接受他放弃自己的生命 |
[05:28] | Why does it have to mean that? | 为什么是这样呢 |
[05:30] | ‘Cause that’s what he wants. I mean, he — | 因为那就是他想要的 他… |
[05:32] | If I call off the weeding | 如果我取消婚礼 |
[05:33] | and force him back into the hospital, | 逼他回医院 |
[05:34] | he will never forgive me. | 他永远不会原谅我 |
[05:41] | She’d know what to do. | 她会知道该怎么做 |
[06:33] | Dr. Cardoso! | 卡多佐医生 |
[06:36] | I need to get into my lab. My research is in there. | 我得回我的实验室 我的研究成果在里面 |
[06:38] | You need to reinstate me. | 你得让我恢复原职 |
[06:39] | I can’t discuss this. I’m sorry. | 我不能跟你讨论这个 抱歉 |
[06:40] | Please. I’m begging you. | 求你了 我求求你 |
[06:42] | There are gravely ill patients who I need to treat | 有命悬一线的患者需要我的治疗 |
[06:44] | who will die without my intervention. | 没有治疗他们会死 |
[06:46] | Do you want their blood on your hands? | 你希望成为害死他们的人吗 |
[06:47] | I want to help you, Saanvi. I do. | 我也想帮你 萨尼 真的 |
[06:49] | So, believe me when I say, the decision to fire you | 所以你信我一句 开除你的决定 |
[06:52] | was made by people well above my pay grade. | 来自于远高于我的上层 |
[06:54] | But you’re the chair of the department. | 但你是科室主席 |
[06:55] | I can’t revoke people’s licenses. | 我无权吊销执照 |
[06:57] | Only the NIH can do that. | 只有国家卫生院可以 |
[06:59] | Is there anyone in the government | 你是不是得罪了政府人员 |
[07:00] | who has a reason to shut you down? | 他们才会这样封你的口 |
[07:13] | 泽克 我很骄傲能够成为你的妻子 称你为丈夫 我爱… | |
[07:29] | Michaela Beth… | 米凯拉·贝丝… |
[07:31] | even people that have made mistakes | 犯过错的人 |
[07:32] | deserve happiness. | 也可以幸福 |
[07:35] | You know my favorite verse — | 你知道我最爱的经文是 |
[07:37] | “All things work together for good.” | “万事都互相效力” |
[07:40] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着 |
[07:41] | I’ve already got you beat on the cold feet. | 我已经感觉到你要临阵退缩了 |
[07:44] | It’s a big day. There’s lots to think about. | 今天是个大日子 有好多需要考虑 |
[07:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:55] | Your going through with this means the world to me. | 你嫁给我 对我非常重要 |
[07:58] | Having our families together, celebrating us — | 让我们的家庭聚在一起 为我们庆祝… |
[08:02] | that’s the memory I want to hold onto. | 这是我想要的记忆 |
[08:03] | You get that, right? | 你明白的吧 |
[08:06] | I do, but… | 明白 但… |
[08:08] | you can have all of that | 你可以拥有这一切 |
[08:10] | and still do a quick round of treatments. | 再做一轮快速治疗 |
[08:15] | No more meds. No more needles. | 不吃药 也不扎针了 |
[08:18] | Just an epic wedding, a honeymoon, | 只要一个隆重的婚礼 一个蜜月 |
[08:20] | and a last night in your arms. | 在你的臂膀中渡过最后一晚 |
[08:29] | Do you have any idea where your mom keeps the sheet pans? | 你知道你妈妈把平底锅放哪了吗 |
[08:32] | Not since my dad turned our entire garage | 自从我爸爸把我们家车库 |
[08:34] | into the Upside Down. | 搞了底朝天以后就不知道了 |
[08:38] | I’m gonna look over here. | 我到这边找找 |
[08:41] | So, uh… Winter break’s coming up, | 寒假要到了 |
[08:43] | and I was wondering if you wanted to go skiing. | 我在想你是否想去滑雪 |
[08:48] | I’m not really into skiing. | 我不是特别喜欢滑雪 |
[08:50] | Okay, well, I’m open to any other ideas. | 有别的想法我也行 |
[08:52] | Yeah, maybe we can talk about this later. | 我们还是稍后再说这事吧 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry. It’s just hard to focus with the wedding and finals. | 抱歉 婚礼和期末考试等等让我没法精力集中 |
[09:03] | Found them. | 找到了 |
[09:10] | The bride and groom! | 新郎和新娘 |
[09:12] | Hi, you guys. | 你们好 |
[09:13] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[09:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | So… | 那么… |
[09:21] | Team Stone has been full steam ahead. | 斯通队开足了马力 |
[09:24] | I’ve got all the mushroom puffs, blinis, and tartlets | 我把你们想要的蘑菇酥 薄饼 |
[09:27] | your little hearts could desire. | 小馅饼都准备好了 |
[09:29] | And Ben has been in construction mode… | 本则开启了建设模式… |
[09:32] | – …since the crack of dawn. – Yeah, I know, of course he has. | -天一亮就开始了 -那是自然 |
[09:34] | I mean, has the protractor come out? | 分度规拿出来了吗 |
[09:44] | Hey, bud. How’s it going? | 伙计 怎么样啊 |
[09:46] | Good. | 还行 |
[09:56] | I’m getting a Calling. | 我收到了一个呼召 |
[09:58] | Cal is lying his butt off. | 卡尔没说实话 |
[10:03] | Talk to me. | 和我说说 |
[10:07] | I thought weddings were supposed to be fun, | 婚礼不是应该挺好玩的吗 |
[10:09] | but what’s fun about… | 可这事… |
[10:13] | Me dying? | 我要死的事 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:18] | But hey… we still have some time together. | 不过… 我们还能有时间在一起呢 |
[10:21] | And we haven’t even done the best part | 而且我们还没进行婚礼计划中 |
[10:22] | of planning a wedding — the bachelor party. | 最棒的环节呢 单身派对 |
[10:25] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:26] | You’re my best man. | 你是我的伴郎 |
[10:28] | You gotta throw me a killer party. | 你得搞个特牛的派对 |
[10:30] | You in? | 同意吗 |
[10:37] | Looks pretty good, huh? | 看着挺不错吧 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:41] | – Your dad’s coming to the rescue. Don’t worry. – Okay. | -你爸爸会来救场 别担心 -好吧 |
[10:44] | Yeah, it’s gonna look great once we… | 会看着很好的 只要我们… |
[10:51] | Ben? Ben?! | 本 本 |
[10:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:57] | No. | 不好 |
[10:58] | Flight 828 — It… | 828航班 它… |
[11:01] | It just… blew up all over again. | 它刚刚…又炸了 |
[11:08] | What’s the plane blowing up supposed to mean? | 飞机爆炸应该意味着什么呢 |
[11:10] | It’s gotta be a sign. The question is, of what? | 一定是个预示 可问题是预示什么 |
[11:13] | I mean, you said it yourself. | 你自己说过 |
[11:14] | Maybe the Callings are trying to teach us something. | 也许呼召是想教我们些什么 |
[11:17] | Why else would you get a vision of the plane | 否则你为什么会看到飞机的幻像 |
[11:18] | right before Zeke’s Death Date? | 刚好在泽克的死期之前 |
[11:21] | But Zeke wasn’t on the plane, Mick. | 但泽克不在那趟航班上 小米 |
[11:24] | – I-I think you’re grasping. – Ben, for months, you’ve been saying | -我想你过度紧张了 -本 几个月来你一直说 |
[11:26] | that our only hope of surviving the Death Date | 我们幸免于死期的唯一希望 |
[11:28] | is by following these Callings. | 就是顺从呼召 |
[11:29] | I know, okay? I know it’s a long shot, | 我明白 我明白这希望不大 |
[11:31] | but if there’s any way of saving Zeke, | 但如果有任何能救泽克的方法 |
[11:33] | you got to figure out what it means. | 你一定要去搞清楚 |
[11:36] | Alright. I’ll drive out to the airport. | 好吧 我会开车去机场 |
[11:38] | I’ll see if there’s maybe something at the explosion site. | 看看爆炸现场有没有什么线索 |
[11:42] | Just please be back in time for the wedding. | 一定要准时回来参加婚礼 |
[11:44] | Promise. I’ll be there. | 一定 我会去的 |
[11:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:51] | After the sugar rush comes the sugar crash. | 过度兴奋后就浑身疲倦 |
[11:55] | I’m gonna need a nap. | 我需要打个盹 |
[11:56] | We’re not done yet. | 我们还没结束呢 |
[12:02] | Monopoly? | 大富翁 |
[12:03] | Haven’t played this in ages. | 很久没玩这个了 |
[12:06] | I don’t know if we have time, though, bud. | 但我不知道我们是否还有时间 老弟 |
[12:07] | We should — We should probably get downstairs and help set up. | 我们应该 应该下楼去帮忙布置 |
[12:09] | How many more chances are you gonna have to play? | 你还有多少机会能玩 |
[12:12] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[12:13] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[12:18] | Do you think there might be a way for you | 你觉得你可能有方法 |
[12:19] | to beat the Death Date? | 打败死期吗 |
[12:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:23] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:24] | Well… Before the plane disappeared, | 在那趟航班消失之前 |
[12:26] | no one thought I could beat cancer, | 没人认为我能打败癌症 |
[12:28] | but here I am. | 但现在我痊愈了 |
[12:31] | True. | 这倒不假 |
[12:33] | Somehow I think this is a little bit different. | 但我们俩的情况不太一样 |
[12:48] | You threw me the best bachelor party I could ask for. | 你给我办了最棒的单身派对 |
[12:53] | Too bad I’m gonna have to crush you at Monopoly. | 真不幸 我要在大富翁里碾压你了 |
[12:55] | You think you’re gonna beat me? Please! | 你以为你能打败我 醒醒吧 |
[12:59] | I call the race car. | 我可是高歌猛进 |
[13:03] | This is certainly an unusual case. | 这个案件和以往不同 |
[13:04] | In fact, the Chief of Police told us | 事实上 警长告诉我们 |
[13:06] | he’d never seen anything like it… | 在他这么多年的执警生涯中 |
[13:07] | …in all his years on the force. | 从没见过这样的场景 |
[13:09] | – How can I — – In the wake of NYPD | -我能帮 -在纽约警局 |
[13:10] | arresting three suspected drug dealers | 逮捕了三名持有 |
[13:13] | in possession of over $1 million in methamphetamine, | 价值一百万美元冰毒的贩毒嫌疑人后 |
[13:16] | the story took a shocking turn when their cook house exploded. | 故事出现惊天转折 制毒室发生了爆炸 |
[13:19] | – According to some local eyewitnesses… – That’s not possible. | -据现场目击者称 -这不可能 |
[13:21] | …the debris shattered… | 破碎的残骸 |
[13:25] | – Uh, definitely suspicious. – How could it blow up? | -肯定有蹊跷 -制毒室怎么会爆炸 |
[13:27] | HAZMAT came in and cleaned up all the chemicals. | 危险品排查人员清走了所有化学药剂 |
[13:28] | The apartment was empty. | 公寓里是空的 |
[13:30] | Unless… “Let him go.” | 除非 “让他走” |
[13:33] | You think the Calling has | 你认为呼召 |
[13:34] | – something to do with this? – I never understood | -和这些有关 -我无法理解 |
[13:35] | why it didn’t want me to arrest the dealers, | 为什么它不想让我逮捕这些毒贩 |
[13:37] | but what if the Callings wanted them in that lab? | 但如果呼召是想让他们待在制毒室呢 |
[13:39] | What if they were supposed to die? | 如果他们本应该死掉呢 |
[13:40] | Mick, that’d be some serious retribution. | 小米 那就是致命的报应了 |
[13:42] | More likely, one of these guys, | 更可能是这些人中的一个 |
[13:43] | or someone above them in the food chain, | 或者他们上头的某个人 |
[13:44] | had their hand in the explosion. | 制造了这起爆炸 |
[13:46] | You know, a cover up. | 试图掩盖 |
[13:48] | I’ll take one more stab at them. | 我再从他们那里探探口风 |
[13:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:54] | Jared? Hey, what are you doing? | 杰瑞德 你要干什么 |
[13:56] | I promised Mick. | 我答应过小米 |
[13:59] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[14:00] | Do what? | 做到什么 |
[14:03] | Empty cook houses don’t blow up for no reason. | 空的制毒室不可能无缘无故爆炸 |
[14:05] | Arson on a crowded block like yours? | 在那种人头攒动的街区纵火 |
[14:08] | That’s attempted murder. | 那是谋杀未遂 |
[14:09] | I’m guessing your buddies | 我猜你的同伙们 |
[14:10] | are not gonna think twice about cutting a deal. | 眼都不眨就会跟我们做交易 |
[14:12] | They’re more afraid of me than they are dying in the joint. | 比起死在牢里 他们更怕我 |
[14:14] | You should be, too. | 你也应该这样 |
[14:15] | Once we’re out, I’ll be coming for you, | 等我们一出来 我就会回来找你 |
[14:17] | right after I pay a visit to your little blonde girlfriend. | 我一拜访完你的金发小女朋友就来找你 |
[14:21] | Knock it off! | 住手 |
[14:23] | Always got the ladies helping you out, huh, detective? | 总有女人的帮你解围啊 警探 |
[14:26] | Forget him. | 别管他 |
[15:02] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[15:05] | Ward Attwood? | 沃德·阿特伍德 |
[15:07] | Hey, wait up. | 喂 等一下 |
[15:08] | My name is Ben Stone. I was on the flight with you. | 我叫本·斯通 我和你都在那航班上 |
[15:13] | I’ve been trying to find you since we returned. | 我们回来后我就一直在找你 |
[15:15] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我希望我们能谈一谈 |
[15:16] | I know exactly what you want to talk about. | 我很清楚你想谈什么 |
[15:18] | And… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:21] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[15:23] | Wait. What’s your fault? | 等等 什么是你的错 |
[15:24] | I’m the one who okayed the flight | 是我批准那趟航班 |
[15:26] | to take off from Jamaica. | 从牙买加起飞的 |
[15:28] | I rushed my inspection. | 我检查地太匆忙了 |
[15:30] | I missed something. | 我忽略了什么 |
[15:31] | Foreign object debris in the compressor blades, | 压缩机叶片内有异物碎片 |
[15:33] | contaminants in the fuel. | 燃料中有污染物 |
[15:35] | All I was thinking about was hopping the jump seat to get home. | 我当时就想着赶紧坐飞机回家 |
[15:38] | But we landed. We’re safe. | 但我们着陆了 我们没事啊 |
[15:39] | So why the hell am I being haunted | 那我脑海里为什么 |
[15:42] | by visions of the flight exploding? | 一直出现飞机爆炸的场景 |
[15:45] | You saw it, too. | 你也看到了 |
[15:47] | What do you mean? You saw it? | 你什么意思 你看到了 |
[15:51] | It happens to a lot of passengers. | 很多乘客都有同样的经历 |
[15:53] | Ward, I-I’ve been where you are. | 沃德 我经历过你的处境 |
[15:56] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你承受着什么 |
[15:57] | You can’t. | 你不可能知道 |
[15:58] | I haven’t worked, slept. | 我无法上班 无法入睡 |
[16:00] | And every time I hear about a passenger in trouble, dying… | 每次一听到有乘客遇到麻烦 死去 |
[16:05] | I know it’s my fault. | 我知道那都是我的错 |
[16:07] | The visions never end. | 那幻想无休无止 |
[16:08] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[16:11] | I’ve got to figure out what went wrong. | 我得找出来问题在哪里 |
[16:13] | That vision — It brought me here today, to you. | 那个幻想 今天带我来这里 见到你 |
[16:17] | I think we’re supposed to figure it out together. | 我想我们应该一起找出原因 |
[16:23] | I know it’s not your mom’s, but, um… | 我知道这不是你妈妈的 |
[16:26] | I figured “Something borrowed.” | 就算是”借的东西”吧 |
[16:29] | Priscilla, this is beautiful. | 普利西拉 这个真漂亮 |
[16:32] | – Thank you so much. – Your welcome. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[16:34] | There you are. Come. | 你来了 过来 |
[16:38] | I want a photo with the bride and groom. | 我想跟新娘新郎合个影 |
[16:41] | Oh, Mom, there’ll be plenty of time | 妈妈 婚礼上 |
[16:42] | to take photos at the wedding. | 有大把时间可以拍照 |
[16:44] | Zeke, I love you, | 泽克 我爱你 |
[16:46] | and I’m so happy for you and Michaela. Truly. | 我为你和米凯拉感到高兴 由衷地高兴 |
[16:52] | But with your father coming, I… | 但是你爸爸要来 我 |
[16:57] | – I can’t attend the wedding. – What? | -我不能参加婚礼了 -什么 |
[16:59] | What he did to you… | 克洛伊死后 他对你 |
[17:01] | and to me after Chloe died, | 还有我的所作所为 |
[17:04] | I… I will not be in the same room with him. | 我不想跟他待在同一个房间里 |
[17:07] | Mom, you have to come. | 妈妈 你必须要来 |
[17:08] | This is your one chance to see me get married. | 这是你看着我结婚的唯一一次机会 |
[17:10] | No, there’ll be so many other milestones | 不 以后我们还有很多里程碑 |
[17:13] | for us to celebrate together. | 要一起庆祝呢 |
[17:21] | Actually, there won’t be. | 其实没有了 |
[17:24] | I’m dying, Mom. | 我快死了 妈妈 |
[17:30] | Not with your, uh, treatments… | 不会 你有治疗 |
[17:32] | The doctors don’t have a cure for what I have. | 医生没办法治我的病 |
[17:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:41] | No, this can’t be true. | 不 这不是真的 |
[17:42] | There — There must be something that you can do. | 肯定有什么办法的 |
[17:44] | It was hard for me to process at first, too, | 我刚开始也很难接受 |
[17:46] | but I’ve come to accept it. | 但我已经接受了事实 |
[17:48] | I mean, it — | 我是说 这 |
[17:49] | This last year’s been a blessing. | 这一年已经是个祝福了 |
[17:52] | I-I got to make peace with my past, | 我放下了过去 |
[17:55] | make amends with you and dad, | 跟你和爸爸和好 |
[17:57] | found Michaela. | 找到了米凯拉 |
[18:01] | I’ve never had one day in my adult life | 在我的成年生活中 |
[18:03] | where I’ve just celebrated the moment. | 我从来没有庆祝过这一刻 |
[18:06] | To go out knowing I married the great love of my life | 走出去时 知道我娶了自己一生的挚爱 |
[18:09] | and to have you there supporting me… | 并且有你在身边支持我 |
[18:12] | I couldn’t ask for anything more. | 我别无他求了 |
[18:33] | Remember, if things go south and you ever need to contact me, | 记住 如果事情出了岔子 你需要联系我 |
[18:36] | you just call the travel agency — | 打电话来旅行社就行了 |
[18:37] | I know the drill. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[18:46] | Please leave a message at the tone. | 请在哔声后留言 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry to call on such short notice, | 抱歉临时打来找你 |
[18:50] | but I-I need a-a non-stop ticket to Havana. | 但是我需要一张直飞哈瓦那的机票 |
[18:52] | It-It is an emergency. It’s life or death. | 事出紧急 生死攸关 |
[18:56] | And you’re my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望 |
[19:03] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[19:04] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[19:05] | Just let me find something first. | 先让我找到一个东西 |
[19:07] | I’m helping another passenger with a Calling. | 我跟着呼召在帮另一位乘客 |
[19:09] | Today? What’s the Calling? | 今天吗 呼召说什么 |
[19:12] | The plane exploding. | 飞机爆炸了 |
[19:14] | Wow. | 天呐 |
[19:15] | Yeah, I can’t make heads or tails of these reports, | 我看不懂这些报告 |
[19:17] | but maybe Ward can. | 但也许沃德可以 |
[19:18] | How’s your research? | 你的研究怎么样了 |
[19:19] | Anything to help Zeke? | 有办法救泽克吗 |
[19:21] | – Not since I got fired. – What?! | -没有 因为我被炒了 -什么 |
[19:23] | Yeah, I got kicked out of my lab, | 我被人赶出了我的实验室 |
[19:24] | had my medical license suspended. | 我的行医执照被吊销了 |
[19:26] | My boss tells me the government’s involved. | 我上司说政府和这件事有关 |
[19:28] | The Major? | 少校吗 |
[19:29] | Yeah. Who else? | 没错 还会有谁 |
[19:32] | I don’t know what to do. I’m desperate. | 我不知道该怎么做 我很绝望 |
[19:35] | I can’t get to my research, and without my license, | 我拿不到我的研究 没有执照 |
[19:36] | I can’t get my hands on any medication | 我拿不到任何药物 |
[19:39] | that can help Zeke’s hypothermia. | 帮泽克治疗低体温症 |
[19:41] | I need to figure out why the Major’s back. | 我要搞清楚上校回来的原因 |
[19:43] | It’s why I need to talk to Vance. | 所以我要找万斯谈谈 |
[19:44] | Did you try the travel agency? | 你去了旅行社吗 |
[19:46] | It’s empty. Called in a “Havana 9-1-1.” | 空无一人 打了”哈瓦那911″的电话 |
[19:48] | Nothing. He just vanished. | 没有回应 他消失了 |
[19:53] | You know how to reach him. | 你知道怎么能联系到他 |
[19:54] | Saanvi, he made me promise — | 萨尼 他让我保证过 |
[19:55] | Ben, you are following the Callings to help Zeke! | 本 你跟着呼召去帮泽克 |
[19:58] | This is my way of helping him. | 这是我帮他的方法 |
[20:00] | Even if there is a slim chance that I figure this out in time, | 即使我能及时解决这个问题的可能性很小 |
[20:02] | don’t you think that he deserves it? | 但你不觉得他值得吗 |
[20:06] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[20:08] | His wife. | 他的妻子 |
[20:10] | You think she knows that he’s alive? | 你认为她知道他还活着吗 |
[20:12] | 100%. | 百分之百知道 |
[20:13] | He told me as much. | 他是这么和我说的 |
[20:15] | She’s a principal downtown. | 她是市中心里一所学校的校长 |
[20:17] | Now, Vance may not return your call, | 万斯也许不回你电话 |
[20:19] | but he’ll never ignore hers. | 但绝对不会不回她的电话 |
[20:21] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[20:43] | There’s nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[20:46] | My pre-flight inspection checklist | 我的飞行前检查清单 |
[20:49] | compared with post-flight government inspection report. | 与飞行后政府检查报告 |
[20:53] | There is nothing different. | 完全一致 |
[20:58] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错事 |
[21:01] | This is proof. | 这是证据 |
[21:02] | The plane landed in New York | 飞机降落在纽约 |
[21:03] | in the exact same condition it left Jamaica. | 和离开牙买加时的情况完全一致 |
[21:05] | Yeah, but what about the lost time, the explosion? | 但失踪和爆炸要怎么解释 |
[21:08] | No one knows how this happened, not even the government. | 没人知道为什么会这样 包括政府 |
[21:12] | But it’s not your fault, Ward. | 但这不是你的错 沃德 |
[21:14] | You don’t have to feel guilty anymore. | 你不必再感到内疚 |
[21:20] | I still don’t get why… | 我还是不明白为什么 |
[21:22] | you got the same vision of the plane exploding. | 你看到了相同的飞机爆炸幻想 |
[21:24] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[21:27] | I guess I was hoping for a miracle. | 我想我是在期待奇迹发生 |
[21:30] | Maybe it was never about me. | 也许这从来就不是关乎我 |
[21:31] | Maybe we were brought together | 也许我们相遇是冥冥中的安排 |
[21:32] | so I could… | 这样我才能… |
[21:35] | help you. | 帮助你 |
[21:37] | You did. | 你确实帮了我 |
[21:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | Something’s wrong! | 有事不对劲 |
[22:23] | Damn it, sit up! | 妈的 给我坐直了 |
[22:24] | He’s having a seizure or something! | 他好像癫痫发作了 |
[22:28] | Hey, we got a problem over here. Pull over. | 有情况 靠边停车 |
[22:29] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[22:38] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[22:40] | Come on, man. Come on. Yeah, okay. | 没事吧 坚持住 |
[22:42] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[22:43] | Hey, get off him! | 放开他 |
[22:44] | Hands up! Get ’em up! | 把手举起来 举起来 |
[22:47] | Don’t you move, you scumbag. | 不许动 你这混蛋 |
[23:00] | Everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[23:01] | Get the keys. | 拿钥匙 |
[23:14] | Use your cuffs on the driver. | 把你的手铐给司机戴上 |
[23:16] | Hook ’em up to the seat. Make sure it’s tight. | 把他们绑在座位上 绑紧点 |
[23:28] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[23:29] | You wanna be a cop killer, too? | 你也想杀警察吗 |
[23:32] | If it’s the right cop. | 如果是我想杀的那个 |
[23:35] | Let’s go find her. | 我们去找她 |
[23:37] | Get back what’s ours. | 把属于我们的东西夺回来 |
[23:48] | Estelle, please. | 艾斯特尔 求求你 |
[23:49] | My husband is dead. | 我丈夫已经死了 |
[23:51] | When all seemed lost, | 当一切毫无头绪时 |
[23:52] | there was one person who stepped in and helped me, | 有一个人走上前来 向我伸出了援手 |
[23:54] | and that was your husband. | 那个人就是你丈夫 |
[23:56] | Okay, lives are at stake, and we are running out of time. | 许多人的生命危在旦夕 我们快没时间了 |
[23:58] | So, please, | 所以 求求你 |
[24:00] | could you just tell me where I can find him? | 求你告诉我去哪里可以找到他 |
[24:02] | I need his help. This is my last resort. | 我需要他的帮助 这是我最后的救命稻草了 |
[24:04] | Someone is about to die. | 有人就要死了 |
[24:06] | You want to know where you can find my husband? | 你想知道在哪里能找到我丈夫吗 |
[24:09] | At the cemetery. | 在墓地 |
[24:10] | Please, just call him. | 拜托你打电话给他 |
[24:11] | Get off this property before I call the police. | 你再不走我要叫警察了 |
[24:26] | Oh! Pretty dress. | 裙子真好看 |
[24:28] | Yeah. It reminded me of mom’s. | 它让我想起来妈妈的裙子 |
[24:31] | I got it at a thrift shop. | 我在一个旧货店买到的 |
[24:32] | – No! No! – It’s — It’s — It’s okay. | -不 不 -没事 没关系 |
[24:35] | No, dad! It’s not! It’s not even close to okay! | 不 爸爸 才不是没关系 |
[24:40] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[24:45] | I know the feeling. | 我明白这种感觉 |
[24:49] | I couldn’t breathe on my wedding day. | 我在婚礼那天都喘不过气来 |
[24:52] | My tux felt like an iron lung. | 我的燕尾服像个人工呼吸器似的 |
[24:57] | She loved seeing you dressed up. | 她喜欢看你西装革履的样子 |
[25:00] | She would have given anything | 为了亲眼见到你的婚礼 |
[25:02] | to see you walk down that aisle. | 她一定愿意付出一切 |
[25:08] | If you had met her and she was already sick, | 如果你们相遇时 她已经生病了 |
[25:12] | would you have married her? | 你还会娶她吗 |
[25:14] | Even if I knew | 即使我知道 |
[25:15] | I’d only be married to her for five minutes, | 只能与她结婚五分钟 |
[25:18] | I would have done it all again. | 我也会娶她 |
[25:21] | In a heartbeat. | 心甘情愿 |
[25:22] | She loved you so much. | 她那么爱你 |
[25:25] | And I loved her. | 我也爱她 |
[25:28] | But love doesn’t mean a thing | 但是如果缺失了信任 |
[25:31] | without a little faith. | 爱就没有意义 |
[25:36] | If she were me, what would she do? | 如果她是我 她会怎么做呢 |
[25:38] | I wish I knew, but… | 我也希望能知道 但… |
[25:41] | I’m here for you, | 我在这里支持你 |
[25:43] | no matter what you decide. | 不管你做什么决定 |
[25:47] | We all are. | 我们都会支持你 |
[25:59] | I got it. I got it. | 我自己可以 |
[26:01] | Sorry, I’m just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[26:02] | ready for the ceremony to get started. | 准备好开始结婚仪式了 |
[26:14] | Zeke, I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you | 泽克 我很抱歉 在你最需要时 |
[26:16] | when you needed me most. | 我不在你身边 |
[26:20] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:25] | Look, when I’m gone, Mom’s gonna need a friend. | 我死之后 妈会需要个朋友 |
[26:28] | I’m gonna need you to step up and be there for her. | 我需要你站出来 帮她渡过难关 |
[26:31] | She’s not gonna want it, but she’ll need it. | 她不会想让你帮她 但她需要 |
[26:45] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[26:47] | It’s like a dream. | 就像个梦境 |
[26:59] | Okay, TJ, what’s going on with you? | TJ 你怎么了 |
[27:07] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[27:10] | A few weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[27:11] | I applied for a grant to study in Egypt. | 我申请了去埃及学习的经费 |
[27:16] | And it went through. | 申请通过了 |
[27:20] | Egypt? | 埃及 |
[27:22] | Look, coming back on 828, not dying in the nightclub fire, | 乘坐828航班安全归来 没被夜店大火烧死 |
[27:25] | I survived twice for a reason. | 我两次幸免于难都有原因 |
[27:28] | Yeah. To live your life. | 对 拥有你的人生 |
[27:31] | But it’s more than just that. | 但远远不止这个 |
[27:33] | I think I’m still here | 我想我还在这 |
[27:33] | to find out what the Al-Zuras book means. | 是为了弄清艾尔-祖拉斯之书的谜团 |
[27:35] | And maybe I’ll find a clue about the Death Date. | 也许我会找到死期的线索 |
[27:38] | No, Olive, I’m sorry. | 别 奥莉芙 我很抱歉 |
[27:38] | – Please, I don’t… – No, okay? I can’t do this. | -拜托 我不 -不行 好吗 我做不到 |
[27:40] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[27:55] | Good of you to come, Jared. | 你能来真是太好了 杰瑞德 |
[27:56] | Anything for Mick. | 为了小米在所不辞 |
[28:00] | Listen, f-for what it’s worth… | 听着 无论如何 |
[28:03] | For what it’s worth… | 无论如何 |
[28:06] | it’s all good. | 一切都没事 |
[28:19] | That was the dictionary definition of “Awkward.” | 刚才那是对”尴尬”的标准定义 |
[28:23] | Maybe this’ll help. | 也许来杯这个会好些 |
[28:25] | They got something stronger? | 他们有更烈的酒吗 |
[28:26] | Yeah, of course they do. | 对 当然 |
[28:40] | Can I get you something? | 要我给你拿点什么吗 |
[28:41] | A glass of water or something to eat? | 水 或吃的 |
[28:47] | Call it off. | 取消婚礼 |
[28:48] | What? | 什么 |
[28:51] | My stomach is in knots. I thought… | 我的胃不舒服 我想 |
[28:54] | I thought maybe Ben might have found something | 我想本也许找到了什么 |
[28:56] | that would help save Zeke and this would all make sense, | 可以救泽克的东西 这样才说得通 |
[28:59] | or… or I’d get a sign, a voice, a vision, | 或我会收到一个征兆 声音 幻象 |
[29:00] | something that told me that marrying him | 之类的东西 它告诉我 嫁给他 |
[29:03] | and letting him end his treatments | 让他结束他的治疗 |
[29:05] | was the right thing to do, but none of that’s happened. So… | 是正确的选择 但这些都没出现 所以 |
[29:11] | I can’t go through with this. | 我无法参加婚礼仪式 |
[29:13] | Mick. | 小米 |
[29:15] | Tell me you found something. Please, anything, Ben. | 告诉我你找到了线索 拜托 什么都行 本 |
[29:18] | I did. | 是的 |
[29:38] | Is this… Is this mom’s veil? | 这是 这是妈的面纱吗 |
[29:42] | It is. | 对 |
[29:44] | I mean, that’s a pretty big sign if there ever was one. | 如果有征兆的话 这是个大征兆 |
[29:47] | How did you find it? | 你怎么找到的 |
[29:49] | The Calling. | 呼召 |
[29:53] | All good things, Mick. | 万事都互相效力 小米 |
[29:55] | All good things. | 万事都互相效力 |
[30:19] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[30:20] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[30:21] | Tell her I’m sorry. | 转告她 我很抱歉 |
[31:06] | We’ve gathered today to witness and affirm | 今天我们齐聚一堂来见证 |
[31:09] | the choice Zeke and Michaela have made | 泽克和米凯拉做出 |
[31:11] | to stand together as partners in life. | 结为人生伴侣的决定 |
[31:15] | And they have written their own vows of commitment to one another. | 他们各自写了对彼此的婚姻誓言 |
[31:20] | Michaela… | 米凯拉 |
[31:23] | we’ll never have enough time to do everything that we want, | 我们没有足够的时间做我们想做的事 |
[31:26] | to create all the memories we’d like, | 创造我们想要的全部回忆 |
[31:28] | but having you believe in me, | 但有你相信我 |
[31:32] | care for me, love me | 关心我 爱我 |
[31:34] | has been the greatest gift of my life. | 是我人生中最美好的礼物 |
[31:37] | And I vow, | 我发誓 |
[31:39] | however long I’m privileged to be your husband, | 在我有幸成为你丈夫的期间 |
[31:42] | to fill your world with all the love you deserve. | 让你的世界充满你应得的爱 |
[32:11] | Zeke, I want to be the best wife that I can be, | 泽克 我想成为最好的妻子 |
[32:14] | which to me means I will stand beside you, | 这对我来说意味着 我会陪在你身边 |
[32:19] | loving you and supporting you | 爱你 支持你 |
[32:21] | in whatever choices you make in your life. | 不管你的选择是什么 |
[32:25] | I will never give up on you. | 我绝不会放弃你 |
[32:26] | And I will fight for your life — | 我将为你的生命奋斗 |
[32:29] | our life together | 为了我们共同的生活奋斗 |
[32:32] | for as long as we both shall live. | 只要我俩还活着 |
[32:53] | By the power vested in me by the state of New York… | 凭借纽约州授予我的权力… |
[32:56] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[32:59] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[33:54] | I can’t believe you saw Mom. | 我不敢相信你看见了妈妈 |
[33:58] | How’d she look? | 她看起来怎样 |
[33:59] | Uh, like Mom. | 像妈妈 |
[34:02] | The veil, her showing up — | 婚纱 她的出现 |
[34:03] | I think she was trying to tell me something. | 我觉得她想告诉我什么 |
[34:07] | Well, I wouldn’t put it past her. | 那我也不意外 |
[34:09] | Maybe that I don’t have to choose one path or another, | 也许我不用非得选一条路不可 |
[34:11] | that I can still honor Zeke’s wishes | 也许我可以尊重泽克的心愿 |
[34:14] | and keep fighting to save his life. | 同时努力拯救他的生命 |
[34:16] | I think that’s exactly what mom would say. | 我觉得妈妈要说的就是这个 |
[34:20] | I was mad. | 我很生气 |
[34:22] | At the Callings, at the world. | 对呼召 对这个世界 |
[34:24] | But seeing her, I… | 但是看见她 我… |
[34:26] | I got to do everything I can to save Zeke. | 我要竭尽所能救泽克 |
[34:32] | Hey, um… what happened to Jared? | 杰瑞德怎么了 |
[34:36] | Oh, he — he said he was sorry, but — | 他 他说他很抱歉 但 |
[34:38] | No. No, it’s okay. I can’t blame him. | 不 不 没事 我不怪他 |
[34:41] | Just put it out of your mind, okay? | 别想了 好吗 |
[34:43] | All of it. | 统统忘掉 |
[34:46] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该高兴 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:53] | May I have this dance? | 可以和我跳这支舞吗 |
[35:03] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[35:05] | I’m better than alright. | 比没事还好 |
[35:06] | I’m with you. That’s all that matters. | 我和你在一起 这才是最重要的 |
[35:10] | So you’re glad you said “I do”? | 那你很高兴你说了”我愿意” |
[35:13] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[35:17] | I know you’ve had reservations. | 我知道你有顾虑 |
[35:18] | Didn’t know if you still had second thoughts. | 不知道你是不是反悔了 |
[35:21] | Our situation is anything but normal. | 我们的情况不一般 |
[35:25] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[35:28] | Don’t ever doubt that. | 永远别怀疑这点 |
[35:48] | Why don’t you come with me? | 不如你和我一起去吧 |
[35:52] | To Egypt. | 去埃及 |
[35:55] | You’re graduating in the spring. | 你这个春天就毕业了 |
[35:57] | You can meet up with me right after. | 你可以在那之后和我汇合 |
[35:59] | TJ, I’m — | TJ 我 |
[36:00] | Olive, I love you. | 奥莉芙 我爱你 |
[36:03] | And I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[36:06] | I wish I could. | 我希望我可以 |
[36:10] | But I — | 但我 |
[36:12] | I-I want my baby sister to know me. | 我想让我的小妹妹认识我 |
[36:17] | And I want to be able to spend as much time as I can | 我希望花尽可能多的时间 |
[36:20] | with my mom and my dad and Cal before… | 和妈妈 爸爸 卡尔在一起… |
[36:30] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[36:32] | Okay, and us… breaking up, it — | 而我们…分手 |
[36:35] | I’m not breaking up with you. | 我不是要和你分手 |
[36:37] | I’m going on this trip so that I can try | 我去埃及是为了 |
[36:39] | to solve the Death Date so that we can have a future together. | 解决死亡日期的事 好让我们有未来 |
[36:46] | Just don’t give up on me. | 别放弃我 |
[36:51] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[37:00] | I feel like I failed you, and I failed Zeke. | 我感觉我辜负了你 辜负了泽克 |
[37:02] | No. | 没有 |
[37:03] | No, you tried everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[37:06] | – I’m so happy. – I know. | -我好开心 -我知道 |
[37:09] | Or did I? | 是吗 |
[37:11] | I know Ben doesn’t want me to continue | 我知道本不想让我继续 |
[37:12] | and Zeke’s all but given up hope, | 泽克已经放弃希望了 |
[37:13] | but I-I can’t. | 但我 我不能 |
[37:17] | Call me if you find anything. | 有什么发现就打电话给我 |
[37:24] | 未知号码 您前往哈瓦那的票已就绪 | |
[37:25] | 未知号码 您前往哈瓦那的票已就绪 | |
[37:31] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[37:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:38] | My beautiful boy. | 我帅气的孩子啊 |
[37:48] | I promise you I’m not gonna give up. | 我保证我不会放弃 |
[37:50] | I will follow the Callings to the end of the Earth | 我会追随呼召直到天涯海角 |
[37:52] | to save Zeke… | 拯救泽克 |
[37:56] | to save us. | 拯救我们 |
[38:16] | I don’t know how I can ever thank you, Cal. | 我不知道我该怎么感谢你 卡尔 |
[38:19] | You saved my life, in more ways than one. | 你救了我的命 不止一次 |
[38:24] | You introduced me to your Aunt Mick, you know? | 是你把我介绍给了小米姑姑 |
[38:27] | You gave me the best bachelor party I’ve ever been to. | 你给我了这世上最棒的单身汉派对 |
[38:33] | You be good, little man. | 你要乖乖的 小家伙 |
[38:42] | Don’t go… | 别走 |
[38:44] | please. | 求你了 |
[38:48] | I-I need you. | 我需要你 |
[38:50] | I’ll always be here for you, with you, okay? | 我会永远陪着你 守护你 |
[39:04] | And I’ll always be with you. | 我也会永远和你一起 |
[39:38] | Geez! Vance! | 天 万斯 |
[39:40] | You scared the crap out of me. | 你把我吓坏了 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry it took so long for me to reach out. | 很抱歉我过了这么久才联系你 |
[39:42] | I had some… | 我有些… |
[39:45] | some other business out of the country to attend to. | 有些国外事务需要处理 |
[39:48] | I came as soon as my wife sent me your SOS. | 我妻子发给了你的求救后 我马上就来了 |
[39:50] | It was bold of you to show up at her work, in public. | 你竟然直接去学校找她 真够胆大的 |
[39:52] | I didn’t have a choice. The Major. | 我别无选择 少校 |
[39:55] | She had me fired, had my license revoked, | 她害我被解雇 吊销了执照 |
[39:58] | and I need to know why she’s after me now. | 我要知道她为什么突然盯上了我 |
[39:59] | She’s cutting loose ends. | 她要解决后患 |
[40:01] | A couple days ago, the switchboard at the DOD | 几天前 国防部的总机 |
[40:03] | lit up like a Christmas tree. | 和圣诞树一样亮个不停 |
[40:04] | The Major found a breakthrough with your research. | 上校在你的研究里取得了突破 |
[40:07] | She needs to make sure what she discovered | 她需要确保她的发现 |
[40:09] | stays in her hands and her hands only. | 只能属于她一个人 |
[40:12] | She must have cracked it. | 她肯定是破解了 |
[40:15] | Gotten rid of the DNA anomaly permanently. | 永久性消除了DNA异常 |
[40:18] | I think it’s time for me to make you disappear. | 我觉得是时候让你从此消失了 |
[40:20] | Run away? | 逃走吗 |
[40:21] | It’s for your own safety. | 这是为了你的安全 |
[40:22] | No, I don’t think you understand. | 不 我觉得你还没明白 |
[40:25] | I am not hiding from her. | 我不是要躲着她 |
[40:27] | I am coming after her. | 我要扳倒她 |
[40:33] | All cleaned up. | 全清理干净了 |
[40:34] | Our house is officially a pumpkin again. | 我们的房子又变回南瓜了 |
[40:36] | Dishwasher’s loaded. | 洗碗机装好了 |
[40:38] | We’re off the clock. You want to watch a movie? | 我们可以下班了 想看个电影吗 |
[40:40] | You pick. | 你选 |
[40:41] | I’m gonna go fire these babies up. | 我先去把这宝贝放了 |
[41:04] | The plane again? | 又是飞机吗 |
[41:08] | I thought I’d figured it out. | 我以为我已经明白了 |
[41:12] | I guess I didn’t. | 看来其实没有 |
[41:51] | Who’s calling us on our honeymoon? | 谁会在蜜月时打电话给我们 |
[41:54] | Hopefully someone with some good news. | 希望是好消息 |
[41:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:58] | Auntie Mick! Help! Help! | 小米姑姑 救命 救命 |
[42:01] | Shut that kid up! | 让这孩子闭嘴 |
[42:03] | – Listen, you sick — – No, you listen, bitch! | -听着 你这个混… -不 你听着 贱人 |
[42:05] | You have two choices — You get us back or stash | 给你两个选择 把我们的货还我们 |
[42:08] | or you bury your nephew! | 或者等着埋葬你侄子 |
[42:09] | Don’t you dare touch him! | 你们敢碰他一下 |
[42:10] | Don’t tempt me. | 别激我 |
[42:11] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[42:13] | Now you’re gonna pay. | 现在该你付出代价了 |