时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Terribly sorry, folks. That was not on the radar. | 非常抱歉 雷达没有检测到 |
[00:06] | You’ve all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years. | 你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了 |
[00:10] | It’s all connected. | 万事都互相关联 |
[00:13] | The ability to see and hear what’s going to happen? | 看到和听到将要发生的事的能力 |
[00:15] | That’s an incredibly powerful weapon — | 对军队和情报机构来说 |
[00:17] | for the military, for intelligence. | 那是个极其强大的武器 |
[00:19] | “Kathryn Fitz. | “凯瑟琳·菲茨 |
[00:20] | Psychological warfare | 心理战 |
[00:22] | specialist, Major General.” | 专家 少将” |
[00:24] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[00:26] | She took my work. | 她抢走了我的成果 |
[00:27] | She took everything. | 她夺走了一切 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry, Dr. Bahl, | 抱歉 波尔医生 |
[00:30] | but I’m afraid we have to ask you to leave. | 恐怕我们得让你离开 |
[00:31] | I am not hiding from her. | 我不是要躲着她 |
[00:33] | I am coming after her. | 我要扳倒她 |
[00:35] | Are you having trouble breathing? | 你现在感觉呼吸困难吗 |
[00:37] | You have 90 seconds to tell me how to save Zeke, | 你还有九十秒的时间告诉我怎么救泽克 |
[00:39] | or it will be too late to save yourself. | 否则就来不及自救了 |
[00:43] | Zeke, what is this? | 泽克 这是什么 |
[00:45] | Frostbite. I may be freezing to death. | 冻伤 我可能要被冻死了 |
[00:47] | The exact amount of time he was gone is the same… | 他复活后死亡的时间 |
[00:49] | exact amount of time he was alive again. | 刚好与他复活的时长一模一样 |
[00:52] | Are you saying you have some kind of… | 你的意思是 你们的复活存在某种 |
[00:53] | 本·斯通 卡尔·斯通 米凯拉·斯通 2024年6月2日 | |
[00:53] | expiration date? | 有效期 |
[00:54] | Will you marry me, Michaela? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 米凯拉 |
[00:56] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[00:57] | I gotta go. Tell her I’m sorry. | 我得走了 转告她 我很抱歉 |
[01:00] | Hands where I can see them! Down on the ground! | 把手放在我可以看见的地方 趴到地上 |
[01:02] | The pain I’ll bring down on you, | 我会给你带来痛苦 |
[01:03] | a holy vengeance like nothing you’ve ever seen. | 你从未见过的神圣复仇 |
[01:05] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[01:06] | What did I tell you?! | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[01:15] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[01:17] | I’m still alive, right? Yeah. | 我还活着 是吗 |
[01:19] | We’ve searched every inch of this lake. | 我们把整片湖全搜遍了 |
[01:21] | There are no bodies. | 根本没有尸体 |
[03:40] | Hey, pal. You had that, too, didn’t you? | 伙计 你也感觉到了 对吧 |
[03:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:42] | The light was so bright, | 光真亮啊 |
[03:44] | we were all screaming… | 我们都在喊叫… |
[03:46] | Yeah. Scared me too. | 对 也把我吓到了 |
[03:47] | We’ll handle it. | 我们来应付吧 |
[03:49] | I saw your Aunt Mick in there, I wonder if she — | 我看见你和小米姑姑在里面了 不知道她… |
[03:53] | She did. | 她也有 |
[03:54] | Lemme guess. We all just saw that? | 我猜猜 刚才我们都看见了 |
[03:56] | Who was that woman? I couldn’t make her out. | 那个女人是谁 我认不出来 |
[03:58] | Me either. Cal? | 我也是 卡尔 |
[04:00] | Whoever it is, I’m pretty sure | 不管她是谁 我确信 |
[04:01] | what triggered the Calling. Found the boat. | 是什么触发的呼召 找到那艘船了 |
[04:04] | – Yes! Just like my sketch? – Just like it. | -太好了 就像我画的那样吗 -就是那样 |
[04:05] | – And? What was on the boat? – Nothing unusual. | -然后呢 船上有什么 -没什么特别的 |
[04:08] | That boat found something, Dad. | 那艘船找到了什么 爸爸 |
[04:10] | Something about 828. | 和828航班有关的 |
[04:11] | – I know it. – I believe you, bud. | -我确定 -我相信你 伙计 |
[04:13] | Well, whatever was on that boat, it must’ve been important. | 不管什么东西曾在那船上 它一定很重要 |
[04:15] | I haven’t had a Calling that intense in months. | 我都好几个月没接受到那么强烈的呼召了 |
[04:18] | Yeah, agreed. | 同意 |
[04:19] | Feels like all three of us have a part to play. | 感觉我们三个都有份 |
[04:21] | As for me… boat’s barely tied up. | 我呢… 那船几乎都没拴好 |
[04:24] | Owners can’t be gone too long. | 船主应该不会走太久 |
[04:26] | Ben, just be careful, okay? | 本 你小心点 |
[04:27] | I — You’re in a dangerous place still, | 我… 你仍身处危险之地 |
[04:29] | even if the Callings brought you there. | 即便是呼召把你指引到那里的 |
[04:31] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[04:44] | Ben and Cal, too? | 本和卡尔也收到了 |
[04:46] | They’re just as floored by it as I am. | 他们和我一样被惊到了 |
[04:48] | I mean, they don’t — they don’t know who that woman is. | 他们也不… 他们也不知道那个女人是谁 |
[04:51] | I mean, for a stranger | 都这么久了 |
[04:53] | to show up in our heads after all this time, | 一个陌生人突然出现在我们的意识里 |
[04:55] | in a Calling that kicked my ass… | 在一个把我吓个半死的呼召里… |
[04:58] | God. I wish I could help. | 天呐 真希望我能帮上忙 |
[05:01] | I never thought I’d say I miss the Callings, | 我从没想过我会说 我还挺怀念呼召的 |
[05:02] | – but at least then I could tell you — – No. No, no, no. No buts. | -但至少那样我能告诉你 -不 没有但是 |
[05:05] | You are alive. | 你还活着 |
[05:07] | And you are here with me. | 陪伴着我在这 |
[05:10] | If surviving the Death Date meant saying goodbye | 如果活过死期意味着 |
[05:12] | to the Callings forever, then sign me up. | 永远和呼召说再见 那就带我一个 |
[05:13] | I mean, sign us all up. | 把我们都带上 |
[05:16] | Believe me, I couldn’t be more grateful. | 相信我 我感激不尽 |
[05:18] | I didn’t think I’d live much beyond our wedding night, | 我曾以为我活不过我们的新婚夜 |
[05:20] | let alone get to take the most epic trip in honeymoon history. | 更不用说度过蜜月史上最美好的旅行了 |
[05:28] | Think the universe is telling us to pack it up. | 我觉得宇宙在让我们收拾行李 |
[05:33] | To help this woman? | 去帮助这个女人 |
[05:35] | The Callings are a blessing | 呼召是一种赐福 |
[05:37] | in that they can save our lives, | 因为可以救我们的命 |
[05:39] | but hell if they are not a curse, as well. | 但说真的 这也是诅咒 |
[05:41] | I can’t miss even one. | 我连一个都不能错过 |
[05:45] | Not if I want to grow old with you. | 如果我想和你一起变老 就不能 |
[05:49] | Oh, you’re gonna grow ancient with me. | 你想和我一起变成老妖精 |
[05:52] | Oh! Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[05:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:40] | Here it comes… | 张嘴 |
[06:42] | Don’t understand why I haven’t heard from your dad. | 不明白为什么我没听说你爸的消息了 |
[06:43] | I’m dying for an update here. | 我很想知道些新消息 |
[06:48] | How are you so good at that? | 你怎么这么擅长于此 |
[06:50] | It’s not like you ever fed your brother. | 你又没有喂过你弟弟 |
[06:52] | Not to burst your bubble, but it’s not rocket science. | 我不想煞风景 但这不复杂 |
[07:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:01] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[07:04] | I’m just proud of you. | 我只是为你骄傲 |
[07:06] | Back to your brisket. | 你自己感动就行了 |
[07:09] | No. I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[07:12] | Babe, you’ve had a hard year. | 宝贝 你这一年过得很艰难 |
[07:14] | So the fact that you’re so together… | 所以你俩还能这么亲密 |
[07:17] | is a big deal. | 很重要 |
[07:19] | Yeah. Thanks to you. | 是啊 多亏了你 |
[07:22] | For helping me. | 帮了我 |
[07:24] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[07:28] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[07:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:34] | Someone had a Calling? | 收到呼召了吗 |
[07:36] | Not just me. | 不止是我 |
[07:38] | Dad and Auntie Mick, too. | 爸爸和小米姑姑也是 |
[07:39] | You spoke to your dad? | 你和你爸说话了 |
[07:41] | How is he? He’s been radio silent all day. | 他怎么样了 他整天都没消息 |
[07:43] | Has he found what you guys have been looking for? | 他发现了你们在找的东西吗 |
[07:46] | Not yet. But he thinks he’s really close. | 还没 但他觉得他很接近了 |
[07:50] | Honey… what was the Calling? | 亲爱的 呼召内容是什么 |
[07:53] | What happened in it? | 里面发生了什么 |
[07:58] | We were about to die. | 我们要死了 |
[08:04] | 布朗克斯医务部 急救诊所 | |
[08:04] | Okay, kiddo. Open real wide. | 好了 孩子 张大嘴 |
[08:08] | Good job. | 很好 |
[08:10] | It’s looking pretty raw in there. | 看起来很正常 |
[08:11] | She ever have strep before? | 她以前感染过链球菌吗 |
[08:13] | Last winter. And the winter before that. | 去年冬天 还有前年冬天 |
[08:15] | Repeat customer. | 常客了啊 |
[08:17] | I’ll go get a test. | 我来做个检查 |
[08:18] | I have a very important question for you. | 我有个很重要的问题问你 |
[08:20] | You want a lollipop now, or later? | 你想现在吃棒棒糖 还是一会吃 |
[08:23] | – Now. – Now? Okay. | -现在 -现在吗 好 |
[08:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:48] | Alonzo. | 阿隆佐 |
[08:55] | I know you said you’d update me, | 我知道你说你会告诉我新消息 |
[08:57] | but it’s been awhile, so… | 但已经有一段时间了 所以 |
[08:59] | Heard anything from Cuba? | 古巴有什么新消息吗 |
[09:01] | When I do… | 有消息时 |
[09:03] | I’ll update you. | 我会告诉你 |
[09:06] | Just checking. | 只是问一下 |
[09:12] | Just have a little faith. It’s gonna work out. | 有点信心吧 会成功的 |
[09:58] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[11:18] | My God. | 我的天 |
[11:41] | But everyone saw that plane land in New York. | 可是每个人都看到那架飞机降落在纽约了 |
[11:44] | How does this tailfin end up a thousand miles from shore? | 这片尾翼怎么会出现在千里之外呢 |
[12:12] | Morning, Bill. | 早上好 比尔 |
[12:13] | Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[12:14] | Where is Michaela Stone? | 米凯拉·斯通在哪 |
[12:16] | Look, I’m sure you’re a very nice person. | 听着 我相信你是个很好的人 |
[12:19] | And I would know, ’cause I’m a very nice person. | 我知道 因为我也是个很好的人 |
[12:22] | But I just can’t divulge | 但是我不能透露 |
[12:22] | that kind of information about Detective Stone. | 关于斯通警探的这类信息 |
[12:24] | Y-You don’t understand. I need to speak with her. | 你不明白 我必须找她谈谈 |
[12:27] | Well, I don’t think she can help you. | 我觉得她帮不了你 |
[12:29] | But I can redirect your concern | 不过我可以把你这个问题 |
[12:31] | to the precinct where your mom lives? | 转到你妈妈所在区的分局 |
[12:32] | – Or the FBI? – I’ve been to both. | -或联调局 -两边我都去过了 |
[12:34] | No one would help me. | 没人愿意帮我 |
[12:36] | Just tell me when Detective Stone gets back, | 你就告诉我斯通警探什么时候能回来 |
[12:38] | – and I’ll come back then. – I can’t tell you that. | -我到时候再来 -我不能告诉你 |
[12:41] | Now, I’m sorry, but I really need to get back to work. | 很抱歉 我真的还有工作要做 |
[13:01] | Hey. What was that about? | 喂 刚才什么情况 |
[13:03] | Missing person. | 人口失踪 |
[13:05] | She can’t get a hold of her mom, | 她联系不到她妈妈 |
[13:06] | and she wants to talk to Michaela. | 她想找米凯拉 |
[13:08] | I feel for her, but it’s not our area. | 我同情她 但是这不归我们管 |
[13:11] | Why’s she asking for Michaela? | 她为什么要找米凯拉 |
[13:12] | Oh, she thinks the 828 cop can help. | 她认为828航班的警察能帮上忙 |
[13:15] | People will believe anything when they’re desperate. | 病急乱投医 |
[13:22] | What’d you see?! | 你看到什么了 |
[13:24] | Uh, Dad and Mick having a complete freak-out. | 爸爸和小米完全吓坏了 |
[13:26] | But there was another lady, too. | 但是还有一位女士 |
[13:27] | 芬克·诺瓦克 托马斯 保罗 年龄 座位号 | |
[13:28] | – I think from the plane. – Okay, break it down. | -应该也是航班上的人 -好 仔细说说 |
[13:30] | Old? Young? | 老长 年轻 |
[13:31] | – Old. – Hair color? Eyes? | -老长 -头发颜色 眼睛 |
[13:34] | Medium. | 中等 |
[13:35] | Medium? Medium, that’s — | 中等 中等 没有 |
[13:36] | That’s not an option. | 没有这种说法 |
[13:36] | 托马斯 保罗·桑提诺 30岁 19B 美国人 | |
[13:40] | Auntie Mick. I bet she saw the same person. | 小米姑姑 我猜她也看到那个人了 |
[13:42] | Please, God. | 天啊 快点 |
[13:44] | Hey, I’m trying to reach your dad, | 喂 我一直打给你爸爸 |
[13:45] | but I can’t seem to get a hold of him. | 可是我好像联系不到他 |
[13:46] | Me too! I saw her better this time. | 我也是 这次我看得比较清楚了 |
[13:48] | – We’re checking the board. – Let her talk. | -我们在黑板上找人 -听她说 |
[13:51] | Hey, Ol. Um, in our Calling, there was a woman. | 小奥 我们的呼召里出现一位女性 |
[13:53] | She had light skin, auburn hair. | 浅色肤色 赤褐色头发 |
[13:56] | I think she was a passenger. | 我想她是乘客之一 |
[13:58] | No… | 不是 |
[14:00] | No… | 不是 |
[14:03] | No… | 不是 |
[14:10] | Hair is different, but… | 头发不一样 但是… |
[14:12] | No, no, no. That’s her. That’s her. | 不不不 就是她 就是她 |
[14:13] | Angelina Meyer. | 安吉丽娜·梅耶 |
[14:15] | You said she was old. | 你说她年长 |
[14:16] | Compared to me. | 跟我比起来 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Meyer, Angelina… | 梅耶 安吉丽娜… |
[14:27] | No reply to email, no reply to call. | 电邮没回 电话没接 |
[14:30] | He never talked to her. But there should be more. | 他没联系上她 但应该还有别的信息 |
[14:31] | bio stuff. | 出生信息 |
[14:33] | Yeah. Uh, born Long Island, New York, 1990. | 对 1990年出生于纽约长岛 |
[14:36] | Current whereabouts unknown. | 目前下落不明 |
[14:39] | parents own homes in Sun Valley, Idaho, and… | 父母家在爱德华州太阳谷以及 |
[14:44] | Tamarindo, Costa Rica. | 哥斯达黎加的亚塔马林多 |
[14:47] | The Callings really do follow us wherever we go. | 呼召还真是我们走到哪跟到哪 |
[14:50] | Or tell us where we need to be. | 或者是告诉我们应该到哪里去 |
[14:51] | How far is Tamarindo? | 亚塔马林多离这多远 |
[14:53] | Two-hour drive. | 开车两小时 |
[14:54] | Hey, nice work, you guys. We’ll call you back. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 我再联系你们 |
[14:56] | Try and reach your dad, okay? | 再联系下你们老爸 好吗 |
[15:00] | Angelina Meyer… | 安吉丽娜·梅耶 |
[15:01] | She seemed like she was really in danger. | 她好像真的很危险 |
[15:04] | And so did you. And Ben and Cal. | 你也是 还有本和卡尔 |
[15:06] | True, but… | 没错 不过 |
[15:08] | Either way, she needs us. I just — I know it. | 不管怎么样 她需要我们 我就知道 |
[15:10] | I think she needs you. | 我想她需要的是你 |
[15:14] | But where you lead, I will follow. | 不过你去哪我都跟你走 |
[15:17] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走吧 -好的 |
[15:42] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:43] | Stay put. I’m fine. | 别轻举妄动 我没事 |
[15:45] | Bleeding, but I’m fine. | 流了点血 但是没事 |
[15:47] | I sent you in alone to not spook the fisherman, | 我让你一个人进去是为了不吓到渔夫 |
[15:50] | and instead you spooked me. | 结果你把我吓到了我 |
[15:52] | It’s the tailfin, Vance. | 是飞机尾翼 万斯 |
[15:54] | The literal tailfin from 828. | 货真价实的828航班尾翼 |
[15:57] | – Damn. – Tell me about it. | -见鬼了 -可不是嘛 |
[15:59] | I don’t know what just happened, but I’m okay. | 我不知道刚刚发生了什么 但是我没事 |
[16:01] | I’m fine. I got this. | 我没事 交给我 |
[16:03] | For the record, | 事先声明 |
[16:03] | you got a crayon drawing from a 12-year-old boy. | 你有12岁小男孩的蜡笔画 |
[16:06] | I got us datamining | 我有数据挖掘 |
[16:08] | and signals intelligence capabilities | 和信号情报能力 |
[16:11] | verifying a suspicious extraction from the ocean, | 证实了海洋中的可疑提取物 |
[16:13] | and… | 然后 |
[16:15] | well, not to pile on, but I also got us an airplane. | 不是夸大其词 但我还搞到了一架飞机 |
[16:20] | Your point being? | 你想说什么 |
[16:21] | That I’m running this operation, | 我负责这个行动 |
[16:23] | so if you feel in over your head, I need to know. | 所以如果你觉得无法应付 要告诉我 |
[16:26] | But I am on the 10-yard line right now. | 但我现在就差临门一脚了 |
[16:29] | Just let me pay their finder’s fee and be on my way. | 让我付了中间人的费用就走吧 |
[17:07] | When that plane disappeared, | 飞机失踪的时候 |
[17:08] | we died a little along with our girl. | 我们也随着女儿死去了一部分 |
[17:12] | We found grief support at our church, thankfully. | 谢天谢地 我们在教堂找到了哀悼小组 |
[17:15] | That helped ease the pain, but… | 帮我们减轻了伤痛 但是… |
[17:17] | there are no words for that heartbreak. | 那种心碎的感觉无以言表 |
[17:22] | My mom died with that heartbreak. | 我妈就是在这种心碎中去世的 |
[17:24] | A year before we returned. | 就在我们回来的一年前 |
[17:26] | How awful. | 真是太惨了 |
[17:28] | I’m so sorry… We were more blessed. | 请节哀 我们更幸运一些 |
[17:31] | Or… at least I thought we were. | 或者至少我觉得我们很幸运 |
[17:36] | Maybe you could tell us about how she was when she came back. | 也许你们可以说说她回来后是什么样 |
[17:40] | Distant. Closed off. | 冷漠疏远 封闭自我 |
[17:43] | She no longer carried God’s light. | 她不再传播上帝的光芒 |
[17:46] | We couldn’t connect with her. | 我们没法和她沟通 |
[17:50] | My mom had some tough times with me. | 我妈和我相处得很不好 |
[17:52] | It’s hard to help someone when they’re not ready to be helped. | 想要帮助还没准备好接受帮助的人很难 |
[17:55] | It was more than that… | 不止这些 |
[17:57] | She wasn’t the same. | 她完全变了 |
[17:59] | She was losing her mind. | 她快疯了 |
[18:01] | The more we tried to help, tried to pray with her, | 我们越想帮她 越想和她一起祈祷 |
[18:04] | the more she pulled away. | 她就疏离得更远 |
[18:07] | One day, she packed up, passport and all, and left. | 有一天 她收拾行李和护照就走了 |
[18:11] | We think back to New York. That’s where she grew up. | 我们以为回到纽约 回到她长大的地方 |
[18:13] | But… | 但是… |
[18:15] | it’s been months, and no word. | 已经过了几个月 没有消息 |
[18:18] | Folks… | 两位 |
[18:21] | I think Angelina might be in danger. | 我想安吉丽娜可能有危险 |
[18:23] | How c-c- | 怎么会 |
[18:27] | Are you in touch with her? | 你和她有联系吗 |
[18:28] | No… | 没 |
[18:30] | I can’t explain. | 我没法解释 |
[18:31] | But I can find her. | 但是我可以找到她 |
[19:01] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:07] | Wh– | 什… |
[19:18] | American? | 你是美国人吗 |
[19:19] | Sí. Yes. Yes. | 是 是的 |
[19:22] | What are you doing in Cuba, Mister America? | 你来古巴做什么 美国先生 |
[19:25] | Seeing the sights. I-It’s a beautiful country. | 观光 这是个美丽的国度 |
[19:27] | In fact, my new friends over there | 其实我这两位新朋友 |
[19:29] | were about to take me out on their boat. | 准备带我坐他们的船出游 |
[19:31] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[19:32] | But before you go… | 但在你走之前 |
[19:35] | I want you to touch that tailfin again. | 我想你再摸摸尾翼 |
[19:45] | Okay, so, according to passport control, | 好吧 根据护照检查处说 |
[19:46] | Angelina never reentered the U.S. | 安吉丽娜去哥斯达黎加之后 |
[19:48] | after going to Costa Rica. | 没有再进入美国境内 |
[19:50] | Weird. Her parents said she went back to New York. | 怪了 她爸妈说她回了纽约 |
[19:52] | Maybe she wanted her parents to think that she went far away | 也许她想让父母认为她去了很远的地方 |
[19:55] | so they wouldn’t keep looking for her. | 这样他们就不会继续找她 |
[19:57] | So, intel was able to run Angelina’s social-media history | 情报部查过安吉丽娜的社交媒体记录 |
[20:00] | and found a couple deleted accounts. | 发现了几个已删除的账户 |
[20:02] | Looks like she had a friend down in Costa Rica back in the day. | 看来她以前在哥斯达黎加有个朋友 |
[20:05] | Elena Rojas. | 艾琳娜·罗哈斯 |
[20:06] | God bless the internet. Get me a phone number? | 感谢网络发达 能帮我找到电话号码吗 |
[20:09] | On it. | 马上查 |
[20:10] | Hey, guys. Fun trip? | 玩得开心吗 |
[20:12] | Fun while it lasted. | 目前还行 |
[20:14] | Okay. Talk soon. | 好 晚点聊 |
[20:16] | Yeah, good find. | 干得漂亮 |
[20:18] | You know, you — you coulda told her. | 你也可以告诉她这些的 |
[20:20] | It’s faster this way. | 你说效率更高 |
[20:22] | It’s okay to have feelings about your ex being on her honeymoon. | 前任去度蜜月了 不开心很正常 |
[20:26] | No feelings, Drea. | 没有不开心 德丽雅 |
[20:27] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[20:30] | I mean, you look great, pal. | 你看起来很健康啊 |
[20:31] | Taller, stronger. | 长高了 变壮了 |
[20:33] | 100% healthy. | 非常健康 |
[20:36] | I’m hungry all the time. | 我总是觉得饿 |
[20:39] | Well, that’s called puberty. | 那是因为青春期 |
[20:41] | Look, you’re so sweet to bring him to me, | 你带他来这儿很好 |
[20:42] | but it would be so much more convenient for you | 但也许换个离皇后区更近的医院 |
[20:45] | to switch doctors to someone closer to Queens — | 对你来说会方便很多 |
[20:47] | and someone with hospital privileges. | 最好是在医院享有特权的医生 |
[20:49] | Saanvi. You saved his life. | 萨尼 你救过他的命 |
[20:52] | And you’re the only doctor in the universe | 而且你是全宇宙唯一一个 |
[20:55] | who really understands him, inside and out. | 对他的一切都了如指掌的医生 |
[21:00] | What about those three shadows you kept seeing? | 你一直看到的那三个影子呢 |
[21:04] | Still happening? | 现在还会看到吗 |
[21:07] | But I did have a Calling with my dad — | 但我和爸爸一起收到了呼召 |
[21:10] | and Auntie Mick, too. | 还有小米姑姑 |
[21:13] | It started off small, but… | 刚开始很微弱 但 |
[21:15] | then it went off the charts. | 但后来变得越来越强烈 |
[21:17] | That’s actually when we lost contact. | 那是在我们失去联络期间 |
[21:20] | Cal talked to Mick, but | 卡尔和小米联系过 但是 |
[21:22] | we haven’t been able to reach Ben. | 但我们一直没法联系上本 |
[21:25] | I’m a little concerned. | 我有点担心 |
[21:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:29] | Do you have a way to get in touch? | 你知道怎么联系他吗 |
[21:40] | A little busy over here. | 我现在有点忙 |
[21:42] | Whole party over here. | 这边人都到齐了 |
[21:44] | I’m with Grace and Cal. | 我和格蕾丝还有卡尔在一起 |
[21:46] | They can’t reach Ben. Everything okay? | 他们联系不上本 没出什么事吧 |
[21:48] | Yeah. We found what we came for. | 是的 我们找到要找的东西了 |
[21:50] | In fact, I’m about to meet up with him any second now. | 而我们现在随时都有可能碰面 |
[21:53] | What did you find? | 你们找到什么了 |
[21:54] | According to your husband, Flight 828’s tailfin. | 据你丈夫所说 是828航班的飞机尾翼 |
[22:00] | Yeah. That’s how I felt. | 对 我也是这反应 |
[22:02] | Alright, gotta go. | 好了 我得挂了 |
[22:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:09] | Remind me not to play poker with you. | 提醒我别跟你玩扑克牌 |
[22:11] | What’d you expect me to tell them? | 你希望我怎么跟他们说 |
[22:13] | “Ben’s facing down three Cuban cops at the moment, please hold”? | “本现在忙着应付三个古巴警察 请稍候” |
[22:17] | We going in? | 我们进去吗 |
[22:18] | No. Once we go in, it becomes a deal. | 不 我们一旦进去 就得做交易 |
[22:21] | We hang back for now. | 我们暂时在这里等着 |
[22:23] | Alright, smooth talker. | 好了 用你的花言巧语 |
[22:25] | Wrap it up. | 蒙混过关吧 |
[22:26] | I-I’m sorry. I’m still not following. | 不好意思 我还是不明白 |
[22:28] | I saw what you did. | 我看到你做了什么 |
[22:31] | When you touched the tail, hmm? | 你触碰尾翼的时候 |
[22:36] | Do it again. | 再碰一次 |
[22:41] | – Your dad’s okay. – Okay. | -你爸爸没事 -太好了 |
[22:43] | He thinks they found a piece of the plane. | 他认为他们找到飞机的一部分了 |
[22:47] | Imagine saying that sentence out loud two years ago. | 想象一下如果在两年前说这话会怎么样 |
[22:50] | There’s always another shoe to drop around here. | 总是有悬而未决的事情发生 |
[22:52] | You’d think we would have run out of shoes by now. | 我本以为我们已经不需要担心那些事了 |
[22:55] | We need to go clean out my room. | 我们要去整理我的房间 |
[22:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:01] | Dad’s bringing someone home to stay over. | 爸爸要带人回来留宿 |
[23:05] | Someone who needs us. | 一个需要我们帮助的人 |
[23:07] | Are you sure about that, honey? | 你确定吗 亲爱的 |
[23:10] | There goes another shoe. | 又一个问题出现了 |
[23:14] | We hung out a bit after the plane came back. | 飞机回来之后我们一起出去过 |
[23:17] | I tried having dinner over there a few times, | 我试着在她家吃过几次晚餐 |
[23:19] | but her parents were still so clingy. | 但她父母太粘人了 |
[23:21] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上一次见到她是什么时候 |
[23:23] | A few months ago. | 几个月前 |
[23:24] | I figured she went back to New York. | 我以为她回纽约了 |
[23:26] | She always talked about going. | 她总是说要回去 |
[23:28] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[23:29] | I don’t know how to explain it… | 我不知道该怎么解释 |
[23:31] | She was distracted, almost paranoid, | 她总是心烦意乱 甚至有点偏执 |
[23:34] | looking over her shoulder like she was being followed. | 总是回头看就好像有人在跟踪她一样 |
[23:38] | Her parents didn’t mention that. | 她父母可没提到这些 |
[23:39] | They’re so strict and religious. | 他们那么古板而且信仰虔诚 |
[23:41] | I’m sure she was nervous to tell them. | 我肯定她不愿意告诉他们 |
[23:44] | Did she ever talk about being followed | 她有没有提到过被人跟踪 |
[23:46] | or give you any details? | 或者告诉你其他细节 |
[23:50] | Look, it’s important to tell us | 我们需要你 |
[23:52] | anything that you might know, | 知无不言 |
[23:53] | because she didn’t go back to New York, Elena. | 因为她没有回纽约 艾琳娜 |
[23:56] | She’s still somewhere in Costa Rica. | 她还在哥斯达黎加的某个地方 |
[23:59] | That’s seriously all I know. | 但我就知道这么多了 |
[24:02] | You don’t think someone really was after her? | 你们不会真的认为有人想伤害她吧 |
[24:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:08] | Look, if you, um, hear or think of anything, | 如果你听到或者想起任何事 |
[24:10] | you have my number, okay? | 记得联系我 好吗 |
[24:16] | So, was she really being followed? | 所以她真的被人跟踪了吗 |
[24:18] | Or was she just having a Calling? | 还是说她只是听到呼召了 |
[24:19] | Or option number three: | 还有另一种可能 |
[24:20] | the Calling was trying to warn her about something. | 呼召试图警告她一些事 |
[24:48] | Do it again. Now! | 再去碰一次 马上 |
[24:50] | Alright! Alright! Alright. | 好了 知道了 |
[25:17] | So what did I see? | 那我看到的是什么 |
[25:21] | Like I said. Some sort of electrical charge. | 像我说的一样 只是某种电荷 |
[25:27] | Lucky for me I wasn’t barbecued to a crisp. | 我很幸运 没被烤焦 |
[25:31] | – Get on the ground! – Alright! Alright! Alright. | -趴下 -好好好 |
[25:33] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[25:35] | Who do you work for?! | 你为谁效命 |
[25:42] | You don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[25:43] | And trust me — you don’t want to. | 但相信我 你不会想知道我是谁 |
[25:44] | Drop your weapon, please. | 请放下武器 |
[25:49] | I’m with them. | 我和他们是一起的 |
[26:00] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 不会吧 |
[26:02] | You don’t really think that’s the… | 你不会真的认为那是… |
[26:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:18] | Plane’s circling offshore below the radar line. | 飞机在雷达线以下的近海盘旋 |
[26:20] | Told him we should pull into the airstrip in 20. | 已通知他我们会在20分钟后驶入机场 |
[26:22] | Make it 15! | 改成15分钟 |
[26:24] | Doesn’t take a Houdini to get out of those zip-ties. | 糊弄那些警察本应该没那么费事 |
[26:27] | When I touched it, it blew me back, Vance. | 我摸到它的时候 它把我弹了回去 万斯 |
[26:30] | It launched me. | 它把我发射出去了 |
[26:33] | Still could be a duplicate. | 仍然可能是个复制品 |
[26:34] | Come on. It’s the actual tailfin from 828. | 拜托 这是828航班真正的尾翼 |
[26:37] | How? You came home in that plane. | 怎么可能 你坐着那飞机回来的 |
[26:39] | Right. And then I watched that plane explode. | 对 然后我眼睁睁看着它爆炸了 |
[26:44] | Then how, Vance… | 那么 万斯 |
[26:46] | after all these years, does an 1,800-pound tailfin | 过了这么多年 一个八百多公斤的尾翼 |
[26:49] | dredge up from the bottom of the ocean? | 又怎么会从海底打捞出来 |
[26:51] | Ben, my whole career has | 本 我的整个职业生涯 |
[26:52] | been about looking at how the facts add up, | 就是分析事实怎样才合乎情理 |
[26:54] | what are they trying to tell me. | 它们又能告诉我什么信息 |
[26:56] | I lasted this long | 我坚持了这么久 |
[26:57] | simply because I would not let go of that mantra — | 只是因为我不想放弃那句咒语 |
[27:00] | how do the facts add up? | 事实怎样才合理 |
[27:03] | And then your flight returned. And nothing added up. | 然后你们的航班回来了 一切都不合理了 |
[27:05] | Cost me almost everything | 为了让一切变得合理 |
[27:06] | to try to make it all add up, but… | 我几乎倾尽所有 但是 |
[27:10] | with that tailfin, | 随着这尾翼的出现 |
[27:12] | we may be on the cusp of finally understanding | 也许马上我们就能最终揭开 |
[27:14] | the biggest mystery that’s ever transpired in human history. | 人类历史上最大的谜团了 |
[27:22] | I’m glad you’re on our side. | 很高兴你站在我们这边 |
[27:23] | Always. | 一直在 |
[27:31] | Didn’t know you were back. | 不知道你回来了 |
[27:32] | They were talking to Elena. | 他们找过艾琳娜了 |
[27:33] | We didn’t realize | 我们不知道 |
[27:34] | Angelina had a friend right here in Costa Rica. | 安吉丽娜在哥斯达黎加还有个朋友 |
[27:37] | Does it matter? | 这没关系吗 |
[27:38] | She doesn’t know where Angelina is, either. | 她也不知道安吉丽娜在哪里 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry to get hung up on this. | 抱歉我一直放不下这件事 |
[27:44] | There’s just something I’m not quite getting — | 只是有些事我还不是很… |
[27:47] | if Angelina lived here with you and she was so afraid, | 如果安妮丽娜和你们一起住这里时那么害怕 |
[27:49] | wouldn’t she have mentioned something to you? | 她难道没有向你们说起过什么吗 |
[27:51] | I-I don’t know — someone following her, a stalker — | 我不知道 比如有人在跟踪她 |
[27:53] | There was no damn stalker. | 根本没有什么跟踪者 |
[27:55] | There was no anything. | 根本什么都没有 |
[27:57] | It was all coming from within her. | 都是她内心臆想出来的 |
[28:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:14] | Sorry. I just got really dizzy. | 抱歉 我只是忽然头晕 |
[28:17] | Do you mind if I, uh, use your bathroom? | 你们介意我借用一下卫生间吗 |
[28:21] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[28:23] | Just… | 这边 |
[28:27] | Just through here. | 就在这里 |
[28:36] | There she is! | 就是它了 |
[28:40] | Nice upgrade | 待遇升级不错 |
[28:40] | from the puddle-jumper that got us over here. | 相比我们来时的小型飞机 |
[28:43] | Can’t exactly Uber home a tailfin. | 毕竟没法打个车把尾翼拉回去 |
[28:48] | Boss. We got company. | 老大 有人来了 |
[28:51] | Gun it! | 加速 |
[28:57] | It’s just through here. | 卫生间就在这里 |
[29:08] | Don’t tell me you’re also like them. | 别告诉我你也和他们一样 |
[29:12] | Noelle! | 诺艾尔 |
[29:14] | Noelle! | 诺艾尔 |
[29:30] | We’ve got a good lead on them! | 我们已经甩开他们很多了 |
[29:31] | Not enough! Stop the truck! | 还不够 停车 |
[29:38] | – Come on. – Vance, what are you doing? | -快来 -万斯 你在干什么 |
[29:39] | Making sure you get home. | 确保你能回家 |
[29:44] | Get this to my wife. | 把这个交给我妻子 |
[29:47] | Vance, we don’t have to do this! | 万斯 我们没必要这样 |
[29:48] | We can all make it to the plane! | 我们都能顺利上飞机 |
[29:49] | It doesn’t matter. It’s DGI. Intelligence. | 与这无关 他们是DGI 古巴情报局 |
[29:52] | They want the tailfin | 他们要的是尾翼 |
[29:53] | they’ll shoot us out of the sky for it. | 为了夺回它 他们会把飞机击落的 |
[29:54] | – This is the only way. – Vance, what about you? | -这是唯一的办法 -万斯 你怎么办 |
[29:56] | Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 听我说 |
[29:57] | You’re gonna want to do something to help me. | 你肯定会想做点什么帮我 |
[29:59] | It’s in your nature. Do not. | 这是你的本性使然 别做 |
[30:01] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[30:03] | Vance! Damn it! Get out of the truck! | 万斯 该死 你给我下来 |
[30:08] | Vance! | 万斯 |
[30:11] | Vance! | 万斯 |
[30:29] | I’m calling an ambulance. | 我打电话叫救护车 |
[30:31] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[30:32] | We have no choice. | 我们没别的办法 |
[31:51] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[32:15] | Are you sure you don’t want to go to the hospital | 你确定你不想去医院 |
[32:16] | and get checked out? | 接受检查吗 |
[32:27] | You need to know that you’re not possessed. | 你得知道你没有被附身 |
[32:30] | The voices in your head, the visions — | 你脑中的声音 那些幻觉 |
[32:34] | they’re far from a curse. | 它们绝不是诅咒 |
[32:36] | No matter what your parents believe. | 无论你父母怎么认为 |
[32:38] | My mom — she raised me religiously, too. | 我妈妈 她也带着我信教 |
[32:41] | I’m sure you know Romans 8:28. | 我想你肯定知道《罗马书》8章28节 |
[32:45] | You’re one of the Called… | 你是被呼召的一员 |
[32:47] | So am I. Actually, so are a lot of us from 828. | 我也是 其实828航班的很多人都是 |
[32:51] | Yeah. That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[32:52] | I was on that flight. | 我也在那家航班上 |
[32:54] | 5a. | 5A座 |
[32:56] | 24d. | 24D座 |
[33:02] | Wasn’t sure what you were into. | 不确定你喜欢什么 |
[33:03] | So I got a few of everything. | 所以我每样都买了点 |
[33:05] | It was pork rinds for me. | 我喜欢猪皮 |
[33:07] | But I respect the hell out of a Bugles lover. | 但我也很敬佩爱吃妙脆角的 |
[33:11] | Nice assist on the “Fake Calling flop” back there. | 刚才的”假呼召摔倒”这招真漂亮 |
[33:14] | How’d you know I needed help? | 你怎么知道我需要帮助 |
[33:16] | I don’t know. I just…felt it. | 我不知道 我只是…感觉到了 |
[33:22] | The American Consulate’s gonna close soon, | 美国大使馆很快就要关门了 |
[33:23] | so we should get going. | 所以我们得走了 |
[33:25] | I told the police | 我告诉警察 |
[33:26] | we’d bring Angelina to report her parents. | 我们会带安吉丽娜去举报她父母 |
[33:28] | No! | 不要 |
[33:31] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只想离开这里 |
[33:32] | With you. | 跟你们一起 |
[33:34] | Please. I don’t want to be alone with this anymore. | 拜托 我不想在一个人经受这些了 |
[33:38] | Believe me, if you’re hanging with us, | 相信我 如果你跟我们在一起 |
[33:40] | you can’t throw a stick without hitting | 你扔个杆子都会砸到 |
[33:42] | somebody who has Callings. | 收到呼召的人 |
[33:48] | Okay. So you’re coming with us. | 好吧 那你跟我们一起走 |
[33:51] | I don’t want to rain on the parade here, | 我不想扫你的兴 |
[33:52] | but we don’t have any paperwork for Angelina. | 但我们没有安吉丽娜的文件 |
[33:54] | No passport, no license — | 没有呼召 没有驾照 |
[33:56] | and you’re already handling it, aren’t you? | 但你已经在处理了 对吧 |
[33:58] | Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[33:59] | Of course you are. | 你当然是了 |
[34:04] | Her name is Angelina Meyer. M-E-Y-E-R. | 她叫安吉丽娜·梅耶 梅花的梅 |
[34:07] | And it has to be confidential. | 而且必须要保密 |
[34:08] | We might have an in with the ambassador. | 我们可能在大使那有条路子 |
[34:11] | That contact’s a bit dry. | 但关系有点远 |
[34:13] | There’s always shipping containers, | 你们还可以做货运船回来 |
[34:14] | but it’s a hairy ride. | 不过旅程比较颠簸 |
[34:16] | Hey, Mick. | 小米 |
[34:17] | I think I may have a better idea of who can help. | 我想到了一个能帮你的更好人选 |
[34:20] | Is it someone we can trust? | 是我们能信任的人吗 |
[34:25] | More than anyone you know. | 是你最信任的人 |
[34:48] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你送我们回来 |
[34:52] | Glad to have one win today. | 很开心今天总算有件好事 |
[34:58] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[35:00] | Yeah. She will be with our help. | 嗯 在我们的帮助下会的 |
[35:06] | So great being back on an airplane. | 重回飞机上真是感觉太棒了 |
[35:08] | I’m totally cool with it. | 我完全没事 |
[35:11] | Yeah. Not panicked at all. | 是啊 一点不害怕 |
[35:13] | What year do you think it’ll be when we land? | 你觉得我们降落后会是哪一年 |
[35:45] | Still no Callings? | 还是没有呼召吗 |
[35:47] | Still no nightmares? | 还是没有噩梦吗 |
[35:49] | No. | 没有 |
[35:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:58] | Hi. I’m Cal. | 你好 我是卡尔 |
[36:04] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[36:13] | Didn’t I see you in here today about — | 我今天不是在这见过你了吗 |
[36:15] | I don’t know — 11 hours ago? | 说不到 大概11小时前 |
[36:17] | Which is when I saw you come on shift. | 那时我看到你刚上班 |
[36:21] | Figured by now, Detective Mikami’d be gone, | 我想现在 密卡米警探应该下班了 |
[36:23] | but you wouldn’t. | 但你不会 |
[36:25] | You came here to see me? | 你是来找我的 |
[36:26] | I know it looks crazy. | 我知道这看起来很疯狂 |
[36:28] | I’ve talked to a lot of people about my mom, | 我跟很多人说过我妈妈的事 |
[36:30] | so I’ve gotten used to being brushed off | 所以我已经习惯了受人敷衍 |
[36:32] | or treated like a crazy person. | 或被当成疯子 |
[36:33] | But the way you looked at me was different. | 但你看我的眼神不一样 |
[36:37] | Like you actually might care what I have to say. | 感觉你似乎真的在乎我想说什么 |
[36:42] | I have a few minutes. | 我有几分钟空 |
[36:47] | My mom worked for the government. | 我妈妈在政府部门供职 |
[36:50] | What she did exactly, I don’t know, but… | 具体做什么 我不知道 但是 |
[36:53] | what I do know is that every time she went on a trip | 我知道她每次出差时 |
[36:56] | somewhere she couldn’t reach out, | 去一个她无法联系我的地方时 |
[36:57] | she’d send me roses. | 她会给我送玫瑰 |
[36:59] | Three red roses meant she’d be gone three days. | 三朵红玫瑰意味着她要去三天 |
[37:02] | Two yellow roses, two weeks. And so on. | 两朵黄玫瑰代表两周 等等 |
[37:07] | Last time we spoke was three months ago. | 我们上次说话时三个月前了 |
[37:12] | And I haven’t gotten any roses. | 而且我没收到任何玫瑰 |
[37:15] | The reason I keep coming here | 我一直来这里 |
[37:16] | is because I think | 是因为我认为 |
[37:18] | what happened to her is somehow related to Flight 828. | 她身上发生的事与828航班有关 |
[37:22] | It felt like the focus of her work. | 感觉是她工作的重点 |
[37:25] | So I thought Detective Stone might help. | 所以我觉得斯通警探能帮忙 |
[37:30] | The DoD just keeps telling me everything is classified. | 国防部只告诉我一切都是保密的 |
[37:35] | No other cop will give me the time of day. | 没有别的警察能告诉我细节 |
[37:39] | Please, you’re my last hope. | 拜托 你是我最后的希望 |
[37:46] | This is your mother? | 这是你妈妈吗 |
[37:47] | Yes. Her name is Kathryn Fitz. | 是的 她名叫凯瑟琳·菲茨 |
[37:58] | I admire your perseverance, Saanvi. | 我很佩服你的执着 萨尼 |
[38:00] | Truly remarkable. | 非常了不起 |
[38:04] | Help me. | 救我 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:09] | I sense a reluctance to be treated. | 我感觉你不愿意接受治疗 |
[38:13] | It is clear to me that there is more going on with you | 很明显 你还有很多不愿意 |
[38:16] | than you are sharing. | 和我分享的事 |
[38:22] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[38:25] | We were on that plane when it landed. | 飞机降落的时候 我们坐在飞机上 |
[38:27] | We still have our fingers, we have our toes, | 我们没有缺胳膊少腿 |
[38:29] | and so did that plane. So how… | 飞机也没受损 那到底… |
[38:32] | …does a piece of it end up at the bottom of an ocean? | 为什么会从海底打捞上来飞机碎片 |
[38:37] | I have no idea… | 我不知道 |
[38:39] | But it did. | 但这是事实 |
[38:43] | And I think it could change everything. | 我觉得这能改变一切 |
[38:46] | Okay, so, it got us to Angelina, | 这让我们找到了安吉丽娜 |
[38:48] | but what do you mean by “Change everything”? | 但什么叫”改变一切” |
[38:51] | You and Cal had fractured pieces of the Calling, | 你和卡尔有呼召的碎片记忆 |
[38:53] | but I think I had the whole thing, | 但我觉得我能看到全貌 |
[38:56] | and what I saw — all of us screaming — | 我所看到的 我们尖叫 |
[38:58] | it ties back to my Calling from months ago, | 和我几个月前的呼召有关 |
[39:00] | of the plane exploding in mid-air. | 关于那架空中爆炸的飞机 |
[39:03] | Mick… | 小米 |
[39:06] | I think the Calling is trying to tell us | 我觉得呼召想告诉我们 |
[39:07] | that we died on that flight. | 我们死在那架飞机上 |
[39:13] | No. Ben. Look, we’re standing right here. | 不 本 看 我们站在这里 |
[39:15] | I mean, yes, something inexplicable is happening, | 当然发生了许多费解的事情 |
[39:17] | but, no, come on. | 但拜托 别傻了 |
[39:19] | That tailfin in Cuba is the tailfin from 828. | 掉落在古巴的尾翼就是828航班的尾翼 |
[39:21] | There’s no other way it would’ve done this to my hand | 它不可能把我的手变成这样 |
[39:23] | or put us into that Calling. | 或是将我们置身于呼召中 |
[39:25] | Again, that’s not possible. We watched that plane explode. | 再说一次 这不可能 我们看着飞机爆炸 |
[39:27] | Right. | 没错 |
[39:29] | As if the plane itself had died. | 就像飞机本身死了一样 |
[39:32] | A-And now it’s back. A piece of it, at least. | 现在它回来了 至少碎片回来了 |
[39:34] | As if it… | 就像它… |
[39:41] | As if it was resurrected. | 就像它复活了一样 |
[39:45] | And I think maybe we were, too. | 我觉得我们可能也是一样 |
[39:49] | Ben, the last time I checked, you barely believed in God. | 本 据我所知 你可不信上帝 |
[39:52] | I know. I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[39:53] | But… the entire way I thought the world worked | 但我认为的世界观 |
[39:56] | has been flipped upside down, Mick. | 有了翻天覆地的变化 小米 |
[40:02] | Maybe it’s time I started believing. | 或许我该有所信仰了 |
[40:10] | Okay. So, uh… | 好吧 那么… |
[40:13] | Resurrected? | 复活 |
[40:17] | So then, what is happening? I guess, I mean… | 那现在算什么 我猜… |
[40:20] | Are we angels? Prophets? | 我们是天使吗 先知吗 |
[40:21] | I mean, if God wants us back on Earth… | 如果上帝想让我们回地球来 |
[40:26] | for what? | 为什么呢 |
[40:30] | I think we’re about to find out. | 我觉得我们就快知道了 |
[40:38] | I’m not sure we can give her what she needs. | 我不确定我们能满足她的需要 |
[40:42] | Cal had a Calling she was coming, right? | 卡尔收到了她要来的呼召 对吗 |
[40:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:45] | So you can stop worrying. | 那你就不用担心了 |
[40:47] | She’s supposed to be here. | 她应该过来 |
[40:49] | How long is Angelina staying? | 安吉丽娜要待多久 |
[40:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:53] | She’ll stay as long as she needs to get back on her feet. | 待到她完全恢复为止 |
[41:00] | She’s scared. | 她很害怕 |
[41:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:06] | Well, with you, and your dad, | 有你 和你爸 |
[41:10] | and your Auntie Mick, she’ll be protected. | 还有小米姑姑 她会被保护地好好的 |
[41:15] | You’ve got nothing to worry about. | 你完全不必担心 |
[41:17] | You’re not just worried about Angelina, are you? | 你不只是担心安吉丽娜 对吗 |
[41:24] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[41:27] | I’m not having the nightmares, but… | 我不做恶梦了 但是… |
[41:30] | all of a sudden, I just feel like that again. | 突然间我又有了那种感觉 |
[41:33] | Feel like what? | 哪种感觉 |
[41:35] | Like when I had the visions of the three shadows. | 就像我看到三个影子那次一样 |
[41:39] | Like I did before. When they were here. | 就像之前一样 就像他们在这的时候 |