时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m assuming you didn’t hear that. | 你应该没听到吧 |
[00:07] | Told you I almost died. Congestive heart failure — | 我和你说过我曾经差点死掉 充血性心力衰竭 |
[00:09] | I needed a transplant. | 我需要器官移植 |
[00:11] | She was my donor. | 她是器官捐赠者 |
[00:12] | I saw Evie. She’s okay. | 我看到伊薇了 她很好 |
[00:15] | It warms our hearts each time you walk in the door. | 你每次过来都让我们暖心 |
[00:18] | My mom worked for the government. | 我妈妈在政府部门供职 |
[00:20] | They think what happened to her | 他们认为她身上发生的事 |
[00:21] | is somehow related to Flight 828. | 与828航班有关 |
[00:23] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[00:24] | I killed her. What do we do? | 我杀了她 我们怎么办 |
[00:27] | The three guys who kidnapped Cal… | 绑架卡尔的三个人 |
[00:29] | they’re alive again. | 他们又复活了 |
[00:35] | For 84 days, we just keep Cal far, far away from them. | 八十四天 我们就让卡尔躲得远远的 |
[00:37] | Question is, where? | 问题是 躲哪里 |
[00:38] | – Let me guess. You need something. – I need help. | -让我猜猜 你有求 -我需要帮助 |
[00:41] | There, that’s it. | 那里 就是那个 |
[00:43] | Th-Those are peacock feathers. | 那些是孔雀羽毛 |
[00:44] | Go to her. | 去找她 |
[00:46] | T-That photo belongs to me. | 那张照片是我的 |
[00:48] | This is a picture of me. | 这是我的照片 |
[00:49] | Boy staring at the girl with the slushie? | 那个盯着拿沙冰姑娘的男孩 |
[00:51] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[00:53] | You were right. He’s alive. | 你说得对 他还活着 |
[00:55] | Our government will classify him as a spy. | 我们的政府会把他当作间谍 |
[00:56] | Vance isn’t the biggest news in Cuba. | 万斯不是古巴最大的新闻 |
[00:58] | – So, what is it? – A piece of 828. | -那是什么 -828航班的一部分 |
[01:04] | How did you find out about the Montego Air Flight 828 tailfin? | 你怎么找到蒙特哥航空828号航班尾翼的 |
[01:08] | A boy drew me a picture. | 一个小男孩给我画了张画 |
[01:10] | This boy sneak you into Cuba, too? | 那个男孩也把偷偷你送进了古巴吗 |
[01:12] | No, that was my NSA training. | 不 那是我在国安局学到的 |
[01:15] | Where were you before that? | 你之前在哪儿 |
[01:17] | New York mostly. | 大部分时间都在纽约 |
[01:18] | You went undetected for 18 months | 你在世界上最繁忙的城市 |
[01:20] | in the busiest city in the world? | 隐形生活了18个月 |
[01:22] | I ordered in a lot. | 我经常点外卖 |
[01:25] | Do you think this is a joke, Mr. Vance? | 你觉得这是在开玩笑吗 万斯先生 |
[01:28] | Forget the PR nightmare. | 先不提公关危机 |
[01:29] | The return of a dead division head would wreak on the NSA. | 死去的部门主管复活 会让国安局大受打击 |
[01:32] | The Attorney General is contemplating charging you | 司法部长正在考虑起诉你 |
[01:35] | with faking your own death. | 伪造自己死亡 |
[01:36] | Technically not a crime. | 科技不是犯罪 |
[01:38] | Done yet? | 结束了吗 |
[01:39] | Wife’s expecting me for supper. | 老婆还等我吃晚饭呢 |
[01:41] | Let me explain to you what is a crime. | 我来给你解释一下什么是犯罪 |
[01:43] | Fraud. | 欺诈 |
[01:45] | Violating embargoes set forth by the United States government. | 违反了美国政府的禁令 |
[01:49] | Treason. | 叛国 |
[01:50] | You may think you’re going home tonight, | 你可能觉得今晚能回家 |
[01:52] | but I’m questioning whether you ever get to go home. | 但我怀疑你永远也回不了家 |
[01:57] | Kathryn Fitz is the Major? | 凯瑟琳·菲茨就是上校吗 |
[01:59] | And her vanishing could mean that she’s coming after 828ers again. | 她消失可能意味着她又去追捕828航班乘客了 |
[02:02] | Her daughter showed up to the precinct looking for you. | 她女儿去警局找你了 |
[02:05] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[02:07] | I’ll contact the Department of Defense. | 我来联系国防部 |
[02:10] | Are there any other passengers that know anything? | 其他乘客知道什么吗 |
[02:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:17] | Saanvi. | 萨尼 |
[02:18] | The Major posed as her therapist. | 少校假扮她的心里治疗师 |
[02:20] | They met together for months. | 她们几个月来一直在见面 |
[02:22] | We got to give Saanvi a heads up | 如果少校在谋划着什么 |
[02:23] | if the Major’s planning something. | 我们必须提醒萨尼 |
[02:24] | Yeah, I’ll go on my way to campus. | 是的 我上班前去她那一下 |
[02:26] | Saanvi should hear this in person. | 萨尼应该亲自听到 |
[02:28] | No, I’ll go. | 不 我去吧 |
[02:29] | I want to talk to her anyways. I’ll keep you guys posted. | 反正我也想跟她聊聊 有消息再告诉你们 |
[02:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:35] | You know you don’t have to be a hero and take everything on. | 你知道你不用当个英雄 承担一切 |
[02:38] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[02:41] | It means you’re really focused on everyone else | 意思是你的注意力都在别人身上 |
[02:42] | and you never take care of yourself. | 而从不照顾自己 |
[02:44] | Will you show Saanvi your hand? | 你会给萨尼看你的手吗 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I have, but the hand is the least of my worries, Mick. | 我会的 但我的手不重要 小米 |
[02:49] | My family is in hiding. | 我的家人躲躲藏藏 |
[02:51] | The Meth Heads are still out there. | 毒贩还在逍遥法外 |
[02:53] | Listen, I’ve got to go to campus with Olive. | 我得和奥莉芙去趟学校 |
[02:55] | TJ sent some artifacts from Egypt. | TJ从埃及发来了一些文物 |
[02:57] | Maybe we’ll find a mythological clue that can help. | 或许我们能找到一些有帮助的神话线索 |
[02:59] | Yeah, I think that’s a long shot, Ben. | 我觉得几率很小 本 |
[03:01] | Well, right now I need any shot. | 现在我要抓住一切机会 |
[03:03] | Eden’s not even gonna remember who I am in three months. | 伊登三个月后就不记得我是谁了 |
[03:05] | Ben, I think you need to be laying lo– | 本 我觉得你应该… |
[03:07] | Listen, I can’t just sit still! | 听着 我不能坐以待毙 |
[03:16] | We are doing everything we can. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[03:19] | If the Meth Heads are like us, | 如果毒贩像我们一样 |
[03:21] | who knows what they’re capable of seeing, doing? | 谁知道他们能看到什么 能做什么 |
[03:23] | I will find them, okay? | 我会找到他们 好吗 |
[03:26] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[03:37] | 格蕾丝 想你了 | |
[04:44] | Eagan Tehrani. | 伊根·德黑兰尼 |
[04:47] | I got a busy day, Eagan. | 我忙死了 伊根 |
[04:49] | Why’d you fall off my board? | 你怎么还来给我添乱呢 |
[05:01] | Pete, you could’ve run and you didn’t. | 皮特 你本可以逃走 但你并没有 |
[05:03] | So come on. Talk to me. | 来吧 和我说说吧 |
[05:05] | Give me a name, an address, anything. | 给我个名字 地址 什么都行 |
[05:10] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[05:14] | Forget the fact that I’m a cop. | 忘记我是警察这回事 |
[05:17] | You came out of that lake for a reason. | 你从湖里出来是有原因的 |
[05:19] | This is your chance at redemption. | 这是你救赎的机会 |
[05:20] | You and I, we were supposed to find each other again. | 你和我 我们注定要再次找到彼此 |
[05:26] | Do you believe in fate? | 你相信命运吗 |
[05:33] | The girl. From the King Kone. | 那女孩 金康餐馆的那个 |
[05:36] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[05:37] | It’s fate. | 是命运 |
[05:40] | S-She knew where I was, h-how to find me. | 她知道我在哪里 如何找到我 |
[05:46] | She just stared at me. | 她就那么盯着我看 |
[05:48] | Yeah, she was scared. | 她被吓坏了 |
[05:51] | No. | 不是 |
[05:53] | She wasn’t afraid of me. | 她不害怕我 |
[05:56] | S-She was brave. | 她很勇敢 |
[06:01] | Okay, Pete, I’m gonna need you to focus. | 皮特 我得需要你集中注意力 |
[06:02] | I need your help finding Jace and Kory. | 我需要你的帮助去找到杰斯和科里 |
[06:05] | – Where are they? – Take me back to my cell. | -他们在哪里 -把我送回牢房吧 |
[06:17] | Hey, you make any headway with Pete? | 皮特那边你有什么进展吗 |
[06:21] | Here we go again. | 又开始了 |
[06:22] | A new Calling? | 新的呼召吗 |
[06:25] | Actually, an old one. | 实际上是从前的 |
[06:27] | It’s Evie’s heart. | 是伊薇的心脏 |
[06:29] | Green and blue and turquoise. | 绿色 蓝色和青绿色 |
[06:32] | The feathers were so long. It felt real. | 羽毛是那么的长 感觉很真实 |
[06:34] | Maybe it was a Calling. | 也许是个呼召 |
[06:36] | Angelina had a Calling. | 安吉丽娜收到个呼召 |
[06:37] | It led us to a stained-glass angel holding scales. | 它指引我们找到一个拿着天平的彩色玻璃天使 |
[06:41] | It also had peacock feathers. | 它也有孔雀的羽毛 |
[06:44] | That has to be connected. | 那一定是有联系的 |
[06:46] | This whole thing just hurts my head sometimes. | 这东西有时候让我头疼 |
[06:48] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:49] | I miss you guys. | 我很想你们 |
[06:51] | Give Mom a big hug for me. | 替我好好抱抱妈妈 |
[06:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:03] | 伊根·德黑兰尼 828航班国际象棋选手让公园游客们赞叹不已 AI是人还是人工智能 | |
[07:06] | Eagan? | 伊根 |
[07:09] | I’m Ben Stone. | 我是本·斯通 |
[07:09] | – I was on Flight 828 — – Ben Stone, huh? | -我在828航班上… -本·斯通啊 |
[07:12] | So you saw it, too. | 那你也看见了吧 |
[07:13] | So you know about the Callings? | 那么你知道呼召的事 |
[07:15] | Don’t we all by now? | 到现在我们不都知道吗 |
[07:17] | “Callings” — it’s kind of a creepy way to explain | “呼召” 用它来解释我们身上所发生的事情 |
[07:18] | what’s happening to us, don’t you think, Professor? | 很诡异啊 你不觉得吗 教授 |
[07:21] | How’d you know my job? | 你怎么知道我的职业的 |
[07:23] | I was a courier in my past life, | 我上辈子是干快递的 |
[07:24] | 本·斯通 教授 | |
[07:25] | made a lot of deliveries to campus. | 去校园送过不少快递 |
[07:26] | Ever do that? | 你有过吗 |
[07:27] | Think about how your life used to be before? | 想想你之前的生活是怎么样的 |
[07:29] | All the time. | 一直都想啊 |
[07:30] | How was your life when you got back? | 你回来时生活是怎么样的 |
[07:31] | My job, my rent-stabilized apartment, | 我的工作 房租稳定的公寓 |
[07:33] | my girlfriend — all gone. | 我的女友… 全没了 |
[07:35] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[07:37] | Yeah, losing my apartment hurt the most. | 失去我的公寓是让我最难受的 |
[07:39] | Now I just play chess for cash, follow the Callings | 现在我就靠下棋挣钱 要是有呼召 |
[07:42] | whenever they come poking, live off the grid. | 找上我就跟着指引 低调地活着 |
[07:45] | Explains why I couldn’t get in touch with you. | 我无法和你取得联系原来是因为这个 |
[07:46] | Don’t take it personally. | 不要认为是针对你的 |
[07:48] | I just didn’t feel like bonding over bizarro visions in my head. | 只是不想因为脑海里奇怪的画面而交友 |
[07:53] | Speaking of, the kid we saw, he looked passed out. | 说到这个 我们看见的孩子 他看着晕过去了 |
[07:57] | He could be in danger. | 他可能有危险 |
[07:59] | What kid? | 什么孩子 |
[08:00] | All I saw was a bunch of art stuff crashing to the ground. | 我看见的就是一堆艺术品掉到地上 |
[08:05] | Eagan, could we talk privately? | 伊根 我们能单独聊聊吗 |
[08:07] | I think this kid’s life could be at stake. | 我觉得这孩子可能有生命危险 |
[08:13] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[08:15] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[08:16] | And checkmate. | 将军 |
[08:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:29] | Glen? Beverly? | 格伦 贝弗莉 |
[08:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:46] | Hey, Beverly, are you okay? | 贝弗莉 你没事吧 |
[08:48] | Hey, it’s me — Michaela. | 是我… 米凯拉 |
[08:51] | Where’s Glen? | 格伦呢 |
[08:56] | Glen? | 格伦 |
[08:58] | Glen?! | 格伦 |
[09:15] | 布朗克斯医院 急诊 | |
[09:16] | Thanks, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[09:22] | Next customer? | 下个患者吗 |
[09:25] | Hey, Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[09:26] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[09:29] | Actually, I came here to talk to you. | 其实我是来找你谈谈的 |
[09:31] | – Do you have a minute? – Yeah. | -你有空吗 -嗯 |
[09:36] | I think you know Major Kathryn Fitz. | 我想你认识凯瑟琳·菲茨上校 |
[09:39] | Apparently she’s gone missing. | 她失踪了 |
[09:41] | Ben and Mick filled me in on your history with her, | 本和小米跟我说了你跟她打过交道 |
[09:42] | so I figured you’d want to hear the news in person. | 我想你应该想亲自听到这个消息 |
[09:46] | Missing? | 失踪了 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I was hoping you can, I don’t know, | 对 我希望你能 我也说不好 |
[09:50] | give me some information about your sessions with her. | 给我一些你在她那咨询时的信息 |
[09:52] | I know it’s hard to talk about this. | 我知道这很难开口 |
[09:54] | We just want to keep you safe. | 我们只想保护你的安全 |
[09:55] | She ever share any personal information with you? | 她有没有向你透露过她的个人信息 |
[09:58] | Anything about her friends, family, children? | 任何关于她的朋友 家庭 孩子的事情 |
[10:05] | I didn’t know she had any kids. | 我不知道她有孩子 |
[10:07] | Yeah, a daughter. | 有个女儿 |
[10:08] | That’s actually who came looking for her. | 就是女儿来找她 |
[10:15] | It’s Mick. | 是小米 |
[10:16] | I gotta handle this. | 我要去处理一下 |
[10:18] | Look, feel free to call me if you remember anything, okay? | 如果你想其任何事 请打给我 好吗 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:46] | I don’t understand why the Calling would give us | 我不明白为什么呼召会给我们 |
[10:47] | some of the same information, but not all of it. | 同一信息的一部分 而不是全部 |
[10:50] | Maybe we’re supposed to put our clues | 可能我们要把我们的线索 |
[10:51] | together to solve the puzzle. | 拼在一起来解开谜题 |
[10:53] | Chocolate and peanut butter. | 就像巧克力和花生酱 |
[10:54] | Yeah, but this one happened so fast. | 但这次出现得太快了 |
[10:56] | There’s no way to remember everything. | 没办法记得所有的东西 |
[10:57] | I remember everything, all day long. | 我记得全天所有的事情 |
[11:01] | How do you think I know 1,327 opening chess moves? | 不然你觉得我怎么记住1327种棋盘开局法 |
[11:04] | You have a photographic memory. | 你有过目不忘的能力 |
[11:08] | Tell me what you do remember. | 告诉我你记得什么 |
[11:12] | Painting of a boat on the sea. | 海上小船的画 |
[11:14] | A rumbling. | 一声巨响 |
[11:16] | Radiator, a gold frog. | 暖气片 一只金青蛙 |
[11:18] | It’s a toad. | 是蟾蜍 |
[11:23] | Bronze unicorn. | 青铜独角兽 |
[11:26] | Light shimmering through a window. | 透过窗户闪烁的微光 |
[11:28] | A urn. | 一个骨灰缸 |
[11:30] | Cowboy statue. | 牛仔雕塑 |
[11:33] | Marble monkey. | 大理石猴 |
[11:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:39] | Re-creating the calling. | 还原呼召 |
[11:41] | Gum wrapper unicorn, bottle cap urn, paperclip… | 口香糖纸代表独角兽 瓶盖代表骨灰缸 回形针 |
[11:45] | – Monkey. – …monkey. | -代表猴子 -猴子 |
[11:51] | Keep going. I’ll be back. | 你继续 我一会儿回来 |
[11:54] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:55] | The Calling took me to Beverly’s house. | 呼召带我来到贝弗莉家 |
[11:57] | Glen’s dead. | 格伦去世了 |
[11:59] | Massive heart attack, ME said — this morning. | 严重的心脏病发作 法医说 是今早 |
[12:03] | Mick, I’m so sorry. | 小米 我很抱歉 |
[12:04] | I don’t understand why the universe would do this. | 我不理解为什么会这样 |
[12:06] | Yeah. I’ve been asking myself the same question. | 我也在问自己这个问题 |
[12:09] | Michaela? Mick? | 米凯拉 小米 |
[12:13] | Hey, I gotta go. I’ll call you later. | 我要挂了 一会儿打给你 |
[12:17] | Zeke, what — | 泽克 怎么 |
[12:18] | I was at the clinic when I got your message. | 接到你的消息时我在诊所 |
[12:20] | Figured you’d want him here. | 我想你想让他过来 |
[12:30] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[12:32] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[12:34] | You look so grown and handsome in a suit. | 你穿西服看起来又成熟又帅气 |
[12:39] | Evie won’t believe it when she sees you. | 伊薇见到你时肯定不敢相信 |
[12:44] | I’m really sorry that I didn’t call you first. | 我很抱歉没有第一个打给你 |
[12:45] | It just — When I saw Glen’s body, everything happened — | 只是 当我看到格伦的尸体时 一切 |
[12:47] | There’s nothing to apologize for. | 没有什么要抱歉的 |
[12:50] | I’m here to help. | 我来帮忙的 |
[12:52] | I saw my mom struggle with my grandad’s dementia. | 我见过我妈因为外公的痴呆受苦 |
[12:55] | Let me know what I can do and I’ll do it. | 有什么需要的告诉我 我就去做 |
[12:58] | Just you being here is enough. | 你在这就够了 |
[13:01] | Amid renewed interest in the passengers of Flight 828, | 大众对828航班的乘客们重新燃起了兴趣 |
[13:04] | many wonder what happened to the returnees. | 很多人想知道归回之人到底发生了什么 |
[13:07] | Today we have an exclusive interview — | 今天我们独家采访了 |
[13:11] | Disappointed they didn’t ask you? | 很失望他们没找你吗 |
[13:14] | Hardly. | 没有 |
[13:16] | Can’t wait for the media to find something new to fixate on | 等不及让媒体找些新东西去关注 |
[13:19] | so I can have my family back. | 这样我的家人就能回来 |
[13:21] | Hey, boyo. Did you have fun exploring the woods? | 孩子 树林探险好玩吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I saw a peacock. | 是 我看到了孔雀 |
[13:26] | Like a lawn ornament? | 像草坪装饰吗 |
[13:28] | That’s flamingo, kiddo. | 那是火烈鸟 孩子 |
[13:29] | I know what a peacock looks like. | 我知道孔雀长什么样 |
[13:30] | Do you? ‘Cause I’ve lived here my whole life — never seen a peacock. | 是吗 因为我一辈子住在这 从来没见过孔雀 |
[13:34] | You know what, sweetie? Why don’t you go get washed up? | 听着 亲爱的 为什么不去洗把脸呢 |
[13:39] | You want to cut him some slack? | 你想放他一马吗 |
[13:42] | This transition hasn’t been easy for him. | 这种转变对他来说不容易 |
[13:43] | He’s 12, Grace. | 他12岁了 格蕾丝 |
[13:45] | White lies at his age aren’t cute anymore. | 在他这个年龄 无恶意的谎言已经不可爱了 |
[13:47] | My son is not a liar. | 我儿子不是骗子 |
[13:49] | And I’d appreciate it if | 如果你没有像那样 |
[13:50] | you didn’t talk about my family like that. | 谈论我的家庭 我会很感谢 |
[13:52] | Your family? | 你的家庭 |
[13:53] | That’s the second time you said that. | 这是你第二次那么说了 |
[13:55] | What does that make me, Grace? | 那我算什么 格蕾丝 |
[13:57] | Never mind, I already know. | 算了 我知道了 |
[13:59] | Oh, come on, Tarik, that’s not fair. | 得了吧 塔里克 这不公平 |
[14:00] | No, what’s not fair is you leaving me alone with Dad. | 不 不公平的是 你把我一个人丢给爸爸 |
[14:04] | Do you know what it’s like to watch | 你知道看着你爱的人 |
[14:06] | someone you love get sick and die? | 生病去世是什么感受吗 |
[14:08] | ‘Cause while you were doing whatever you were doing for 11 years, | 因为不管十一年来你在做什么 |
[14:12] | I was here! | 我在这 |
[14:13] | Every day, I’d carry that man to the bathroom | 每天 我背那个男人去浴室 |
[14:15] | and watch him cough up blood, | 看着他咳血 |
[14:17] | then give him a TV tray, then head down to the restaurant | 让他看电视吃东西 然后去餐厅打工 |
[14:19] | to try to save it from drowning in debt. | 试图让其不要深陷债务之中 |
[14:23] | It was hell, but I did it because that’s what family does. | 虽然糟糕 但我做了 因为家人就要这么做 |
[14:25] | We look out for each other. | 我们照顾彼此 |
[14:33] | Is this where your boyfriend works? | 你男朋友在这工作吗 |
[14:34] | When he’s not studying in Cairo. | 他不在开罗学习时 |
[14:37] | Anyone special back home? | 你在家有喜欢的人吗 |
[14:40] | Promise not to laugh. | 你要向我保证不笑话我 |
[14:42] | I’m almost 30 years old, | 我快三十岁了 |
[14:44] | at least according to my birth certificate, | 至少按出生证上来说是这样 |
[14:46] | and I’ve never even kissed anyone. | 我还没跟任何人接吻过 |
[14:50] | Which is probably why I’m weirdly obsessed | 可能也是因为这样我才会莫名其妙地 |
[14:52] | with this guy in jail I don’t even know. | 迷恋这个监狱里的陌生人 |
[14:55] | Everyone’s destined to meet their soul mate, and who knows? | 每个人都注定会遇见他们的灵魂伴侣 谁知道呢 |
[14:58] | Stranger things | 更离奇的事情 |
[15:00] | High-pitched sound waves can disrupt the restoration process. | 高音调的声波会干扰修复过程 |
[15:03] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[15:05] | Come on, this is what TJ was talking — | 来吧 这就是TJ说的… |
[15:08] | Back up, okay? | 别靠近 好吗 |
[15:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:12] | I’m Olive, and this is Angelina. | 我叫奥莉芙 这是安吉丽娜 |
[15:15] | And these are priceless. | 这些东西是无价的 |
[15:18] | Okay, well, my father said that we could come in here | 好吧 我爸爸说我们可以来这里 |
[15:21] | and check out some of the Egyptian artifacts. | 来查查埃及文物 |
[15:24] | Of course. Nepotism and inexperience. | 当然了 靠关系又没经验 |
[15:27] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么乱子 |
[15:29] | Sit. Don’t touch. | 坐着 别乱动 |
[15:35] | We’ve alphabetized, done anagrams. | 我们按字母排序了 也解了字谜 |
[15:37] | None of this makes sense together. | 这一切加在一起都说不通 |
[15:42] | The urn. | 那个骨灰缸 |
[15:46] | It had numbers reflected on it — 601. | 上面映着数字 601 |
[15:49] | What — What if it wasn’t a design, | 如果那不是设计 |
[15:50] | but a designation, like “Room 601”? | 而是一种指示呢 比如601房间 |
[15:55] | I didn’t see any numbers. | 我没看到什么数字 |
[15:57] | But part of my Calling was obscured by this blinding light. | 不过我的呼召部分因为耀眼的光变模糊了 |
[16:01] | That’s why you didn’t see the kid. | 所以你没看到那个孩子 |
[16:03] | The light was…shimmering, | 那些光在…闪烁 |
[16:06] | like it was reflecting off of water. | 就像被水反射一样 |
[16:09] | This was a building, so more likely the reflection | 那是一栋建筑 所以更像是 |
[16:11] | of water off another building. | 水中另一栋建筑的倒影 |
[16:13] | There are hundreds of waterside buildings. | 水边的建筑太多了 |
[16:18] | The objects. | 那些物品 |
[16:20] | A-Alone, they’re just an assortment of items, | 分开来看 它们就是各种各样的东西 |
[16:23] | but together, they make up a collection, | 但是合起来看 它们就是藏品 |
[16:25] | – like a museum. – Museum. | -像博物馆收藏一样 -博物馆 |
[16:27] | I made drops to — to all the museums | 我当快递员的时候给所有的博物馆 |
[16:29] | back when I was a courier. | 都送过东西 |
[16:31] | Museums by the water. | 水边的博物馆 |
[16:33] | Museum of Jewish Heritage. The Whitney. | 犹太遗产博物馆 惠特尼 |
[16:38] | How the hell are we supposed to know | 我们怎么知道 |
[16:39] | what’s hanging inside all these places? | 这些博物馆里都有什么 |
[16:41] | The art. None of it was hung up or displayed. | 那些艺术品 没有一样是挂起来或展示的 |
[16:46] | It was being stored. | 都是储存起来的 |
[16:49] | I think I know where to go. | 我想我知道在哪里了 |
[16:53] | We’ve been at this for days. | 我们已经谈了好几天了 |
[16:54] | What more do you want from me? | 你们还想从我这里得到什么 |
[16:56] | The truth, Mr. Vance. | 真相 万斯先生 |
[16:58] | You and I are done. | 我不和你玩了 |
[17:03] | I’ve given 33 years of my life to this country — | 我为这个国家奉献了三十三年 |
[17:05] | five tours, two wars, no questions asked. | 五次出征 两次战争 都不曾犹豫 |
[17:08] | You assigned me to find out the truth about 828. | 你们派我去调查828航班的真相 |
[17:10] | I got shot at, shot down, still never wavered. | 我中过枪 被打倒过 却从未动摇过 |
[17:12] | So you wanna lock me up, say it to my face. | 如果你们想把我关起来 直接跟我说 |
[17:17] | Are you buying all of this? | 你信他这些话吗 |
[17:20] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[17:22] | It’s your call, Director. | 你来决定 局长 |
[17:31] | So, what is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[17:32] | Fancy name for self-storage. | 就是个私人存储仓库 |
[17:34] | It’s where the not exactly 1% hide their stuff from the IRS | 这里是那些前1%的富人瞒着国税局和前妻 |
[17:37] | and their ex-wives. | 藏东西的地方 |
[17:43] | How do you suppose we get in? | 我们要怎么进去 |
[17:44] | Now, that I don’t know. | 这个我就不懂了 |
[17:48] | Come on. | 过来 |
[17:55] | The teenager from the Calling… | 呼召里那个少年… |
[17:56] | Think he was homeless? Snuck in to avoid the cold? | 你觉得他无家可归 偷偷溜进去避寒 |
[18:04] | You’re not suggesting we crawl in there? | 你不是想让我们爬进去吧 |
[18:05] | This kid’s in danger. He needs our help. | 那孩子有危险 他需要我们的帮助 |
[18:09] | Just so you know, the average weight of a city rat | 告诉你一声 城里的老鼠 |
[18:11] | is one pound. | 平均体重是一磅 |
[18:12] | Duly noted. | 知道了 |
[18:26] | You and Michaela are such a sweet couple. | 你和米凯拉真是般配啊 |
[18:30] | You better marry her. | 你最好跟她结婚 |
[18:33] | Where is that girl, anyway? | 那姑娘呢 |
[18:35] | Which girl? | 哪个姑娘 |
[18:39] | There you go, Beverly. | 给你 贝弗莉 |
[18:41] | That is such a beautiful diamond. | 这钻石真漂亮 |
[18:44] | Actually, it’s a white sapphire. | 其实这是白色的蓝宝石 |
[18:47] | Jared has good taste. | 杰瑞德很有品位 |
[18:49] | Not awkward. | 不尴尬 |
[18:51] | Alright, I’m gonna get going. | 好了 我得走了 |
[18:53] | I have a few things to wrap up at the precinct. | 我还有点事要去警局处理 |
[18:56] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢你 -应该的 |
[18:58] | Zeke. | 泽克 |
[19:02] | Thank you, young man. | 谢谢你 年轻人 |
[19:05] | Beverly, this is Zeke. T-This is actually my husband. | 贝弗莉 这是泽克 他才是我丈夫 |
[19:16] | Heartbeats again? | 又是心跳呼召吗 |
[19:17] | Yeah, I-I don’t — I don’t understand. | 是啊 我不明白 |
[19:20] | They’re getting stronger right now. | 现在跳得越来越厉害 |
[19:31] | I think they’re coming from the… | 我想是来自于… |
[19:38] | The DVDs? | 这些光盘 |
[19:46] | You are so funny. | 你真好玩 |
[19:48] | How do you like mine, Miss Michaela? | 你觉得我的怎么样 米凯拉小姐 |
[19:51] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:51] | What do you think of mine, Miss Evie? | 你觉得我的呢 伊薇小姐 |
[19:53] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[19:55] | I have an idea. Let’s switch. | 我有个主意 我们换一下 |
[19:57] | – Oh, this is sweet. Yeah. – Switch. Alright. | -太可爱了 -换一下 好的 |
[20:00] | You’re lucky we’re best friends. | 你很幸运 我们是最好的朋友 |
[20:03] | Best friends forever. | 永远是最好的朋友 |
[20:06] | Oh, look at the two of you. | 瞧瞧你们俩 |
[20:10] | – Oh, that’s sweet. – Get back here! | -多可爱啊 -快回来 |
[20:14] | Evie! | 伊薇 |
[20:24] | This is gonna take forever. | 这得花好长时间 |
[20:26] | You can’t time-lapse restoration, okay? | 你也不能延时拍摄再加速播放 不是吗 |
[20:29] | It’s not Instagram. | 毕竟不是社交平台 |
[20:30] | Defensive much? | 太防着我们了吧 |
[20:32] | You have two sets of free hands here. | 你让我们两双手闲在一边 |
[20:34] | We’re not doing anything. | 我们无事可做 |
[20:35] | Took me 4 years, 10 courses, | 我花了四年时间 上了十门课 |
[20:36] | and a thesis on Medieval Egyptian artisans to be let in here. | 和一篇中世纪埃及工匠的论文 才进到这里 |
[20:39] | Technically, yeah, I’m still in high school, | 理论上讲 我确实只是个高中生 |
[20:43] | but I could write a dissertation on Al-Zuras. | 但我能写出关于艾尔-祖拉斯的专题论文 |
[20:47] | You know about Al-Zuras? | 你知道艾尔-祖拉斯 |
[20:49] | 15th century European merchant, | 15世纪的欧洲商人 |
[20:51] | known for his lithographs. | 以他的石版画闻名 |
[20:53] | 16th century. | 是16世纪 |
[20:55] | Surprised I know about more than just Instagram? | 惊讶吗 我可不只知道社交平台 |
[20:59] | – I stand corrected. – So, let’s start over. | -是我错了 -那么 我们重新来过 |
[21:01] | I’m Olive. | 我是奥莉芙 |
[21:03] | This is Angelina, and we’d really love to help. | 这位是安吉丽娜 我们很乐意帮忙 |
[21:06] | Some ground rules. | 几条基本规则 |
[21:08] | One — gloves at all times. | 第一 始终要戴手套 |
[21:09] | Two — no cellphones. | 第二 不许用手机 |
[21:10] | Three — don’t expect credit when I publish. | 第三 我发表论文时别指望提到你们 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:23] | Olive. | 奥莉芙 |
[21:27] | Isn’t this a… | 这不就是… |
[21:28] | Peacock feather. | 孔雀羽毛 |
[21:30] | Did you ever figure out if that peacock you saw was real? | 你有没有搞清楚那个孔雀是真的吗 |
[21:33] | Kind of a sore subject right now. | 说到这个也挺尴尬的 |
[21:35] | – What do you mean? – Mom and Tarik got in a huge fight. | -什么意思 -妈妈和塔里克大吵一架 |
[21:37] | Over a peacock? | 因为孔雀吗 |
[21:39] | At first, but then they just started screaming at each other. | 一开始是 但后来他们开始互相大叫 |
[21:43] | Like us when you flushed Yurtle down the toilet. | 就像你把雅特尔冲进厕所那次咱俩吵架一样 |
[21:45] | I thought I was freeing him. | 我以为我是在放生 |
[21:46] | Well, it was that bad. | 就像那次吵架一样凶 |
[21:48] | Well, no matter the fight, we always worked it out. | 打架不要紧 我们每次都能和好 |
[21:52] | We’re going on a treasure hunt. | 我们要去寻宝 |
[21:55] | A very important treasure hunt. | 一场非常重要的寻宝之旅 |
[21:57] | “X” Marks the spot, a circle with a dot. | X标记地点 一个带点的圆 |
[22:00] | Spiders crawling up your back. | 蜘蛛爬上你的背 |
[22:03] | Hey, Ol. | 奥莉 |
[22:06] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[22:07] | I miss you, too, bud. | 我也想你 |
[22:18] | 601 601. | |
[22:20] | 601 601. | |
[22:21] | – Where’s 601? – There! | -601在哪 -在那里 |
[22:26] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[22:27] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[22:28] | Someone in there? | 有人吗 |
[22:30] | You got a credit card, ID? | 你有信用卡吗 或者身份证 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 有 |
[22:38] | Multi-talented. | 多才多艺 |
[22:40] | Where is he? Where’s the kid? | 他在哪里 那孩子在哪里 |
[22:42] | Must’ve got something wrong. | 肯定有什么事搞错了 |
[22:44] | I’m never wrong about Callings. | 我从来没弄错过呼召 |
[22:45] | Well, the Callings are never wrong either. | 呼召也不会出错 |
[22:53] | What if the reflections threw us off? | 会不会是倒影误导了我们 |
[22:55] | I saw 601, but the upside-down image is… | 我看到601 但反过来就是 |
[22:59] | – 109. – Look at you, Professor. | -109 -不愧是你 教授 |
[23:04] | The rumblings! | 巨响 |
[23:06] | I think this time it’s for real. | 我觉得这次是真的了 |
[23:07] | We got to find that kid, now! | 我们必须马上找到那孩子 |
[23:11] | – Where did you get this? – Right under there. | -你在哪找到的 -就在那下面 |
[23:14] | Callings don’t get more specific than that. | 呼召不会比这个更具体了 |
[23:25] | Oh, there you are. | 是你啊 |
[23:27] | Michaela, you are watching this because I’m gone. | 米凯拉 当你看到这个录像时我已经去世了 |
[23:31] | I hope it was painless. | 我希望我死时没有痛苦 |
[23:33] | I’ve made arrangements for Beverly to go live | 我已经做好安排 让贝弗莉可以在一间 |
[23:36] | in an assisted-living facility. | 护理机构生活 |
[23:39] | As for you, Michaela, getting you back | 至于你 米凯拉 你的归来 |
[23:43] | was like getting part of Evie back, too. | 就像是一部分的伊薇回到我们身边 |
[23:48] | It was priceless. | 极其珍贵 |
[23:50] | As a small token, we would… | 最为小小的回报 我们想… |
[23:52] | like you to have the house. | 把房子送给你 |
[23:56] | We love you, Michaela. | 我们爱你 米凯拉 |
[23:58] | Godspeed. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[24:00] | Sorry, did he just give you a house? | 不好意思 他是送了你一座房子吗 |
[24:03] | He just gave us a house. | 他送了我们一座房子 |
[24:11] | 109 109. | |
[24:18] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[24:19] | It’s gas. Cover your mouth. | 是煤气 捂住口鼻 |
[24:23] | Pipe must’ve burst. | 肯定是管道破了 |
[24:24] | Yeah, I’d say this is turning into a 911 situation. | 是啊 我觉得现在变成了紧急事态 |
[24:28] | No service. | 没信号 |
[24:31] | Over here! | 在这 |
[24:36] | Oh, God, the gas leak. He’s out. | 天哪 煤气泄漏 他昏过去了 |
[24:39] | Shallow breath. He’s alive. | 呼吸微弱 他还活着 |
[24:41] | Come on, we gotta move him before the room collapses. | 快 在屋子坍塌前我们得把他弄出去 |
[24:44] | – Leave me alone. – Alright, my name’s Ben. | -别碰我 -好吧 我叫本 |
[24:46] | – What’s yours? – Caleb. | -你叫什么 -凯勒布 |
[24:48] | Caleb… | 凯勒布 |
[24:50] | …we got to haul ass or we’re gonna die in here. | 我们得抓紧时间 否则我们会死在这 |
[24:59] | Can you handle the kid on your own? | 你一个人带他走能行吗 |
[25:01] | – W-Why? – Gas valves are in the basement. | -为什么 -煤气阀在地下室 |
[25:03] | You take him, I’ll shut them off. | 你带他走 我去关阀门 |
[25:05] | Are you crazy? You could die. | 你疯了吗 你可能会死 |
[25:06] | You said it yourself, the Calling sent us here together. | 你也说了 呼召让我们一起来到这 |
[25:08] | For all we know, there’s other people. | 这里很可能还有其他人 |
[25:11] | Alright, go. Go! | 好吧 快走 |
[25:15] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[25:17] | Spoke to the facility coordinator. | 刚跟护理院协调员通了电话 |
[25:19] | They’ll pick up Beverly tonight. | 他们今晚来接贝弗莉 |
[25:21] | They think it’s best to move her right away. | 他们认为最好让她赶紧搬走 |
[25:24] | There’s no way I can accept this house. | 我不可能接受这个房子 |
[25:26] | It just — It doesn’t feel right. | 只是 感觉不对 |
[25:28] | Then we sell it. | 那我们就卖了 |
[25:29] | Give the money to charity — | 把房款捐给慈善机构 |
[25:31] | MADD, Alzheimer’s research. | 多酰基辅酶A缺乏病 阿兹海默症研究 |
[25:32] | You don’t have to decide right now. | 你不用现在就决定 |
[25:34] | No, right now, I have to move | 不 现在我得让 |
[25:35] | Beverly out of the only home she’s known for 40 years. | 贝弗莉搬出她唯一熟悉的 住了40年的家 |
[25:38] | Why are my — my pictures in this bag? | 为什么 为什么我的照片在这个包里 |
[25:40] | Who put my things in here? | 谁把我东西放进去的 |
[25:44] | Beverly, um… | 贝弗莉 |
[25:47] | I-I put them in there. | 我放进去的 |
[25:51] | You’re moving today, okay? | 你今天要搬走 好吗 |
[25:52] | I-I-I don’t want to go anywhere. Glen will be home soon. | 我不想去其他地方 格伦很快会回来 |
[25:55] | Glen’s not coming home, Beverly. | 格伦不会回来了 贝弗莉 |
[25:57] | I don’t like it when you fib, young lady. | 我不喜欢你说谎 小姑娘 |
[25:59] | – You stop your lying. – She’s not lying, Beverly. | -别撒谎了 -她没有撒谎 贝弗莉 |
[26:01] | I-I’m not talking to you. | 我没在跟你说话 |
[26:03] | Who are you, anyway?! | 你到底是谁啊 |
[26:06] | Evie! Glen! | 伊薇 格伦 |
[26:08] | – No, hey — – Evie! | -不 别 -伊薇 |
[26:10] | – Beverly, Beverly, hey — – Glen! | -贝弗莉 贝弗莉 -格伦 |
[26:11] | They’re not — Beverly, no, they’re not — | 他们不 贝弗莉 不 他们不 |
[26:13] | they’re not coming home, okay? | 他们不会回家了 好吗 |
[26:14] | Where are they? Where are they?! | 他们在哪 他们在哪 |
[26:16] | – No, right now — – When are they coming home?! | -不 现在 -他们什么时候回家 |
[26:17] | No! No! No, no! | 不不不 |
[26:21] | No, you — you’re trying to hurt me! | 不 你 你想伤害我 |
[26:23] | You — You stop it. You stop it! | 你 你住手 你住手 |
[26:26] | You stop it! | 你住手 |
[26:31] | Beverly. | 贝弗莉 |
[26:34] | I know how you’re feeling. | 我知道你的感觉 |
[26:36] | You’re confused. Your heart is racing. | 你很困惑 你的心跳在加速 |
[26:38] | It’s scary. | 很害怕 |
[26:40] | When I feel like that, | 我有这种感觉的时候 |
[26:42] | I like to smell the flowers and blow out the candles. | 我喜欢吸进花香 吹灭蜡烛 |
[26:45] | Smell the flowers… | 吸进花香 |
[26:50] | …blow out the candles. | 吹灭蜡烛 |
[26:51] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[26:53] | Smell the flowers, blow out the candles. | 吸进花香 吹灭蜡烛 |
[26:55] | That’s great. Yeah, that’s it. | 很好 就是这样 |
[26:57] | There you go. | 做得好 |
[26:58] | Smell the flowers. | 吸进花香 |
[27:00] | That’s it, keep going. | 对 继续 |
[27:02] | Keep it up. | 继续 |
[27:04] | You know what else helps me? | 你知道还有什么能帮助我吗 |
[27:07] | Finding something that gives me comfort. | 找到让我感觉舒心的东西 |
[27:10] | Do you have anything like that? | 你有那样的东西吗 |
[27:28] | This help? | 这个有用吗 |
[27:38] | How did — How did you do that? | 你是 你是怎么做到的 |
[27:40] | Don’t know. Just had a feeling. | 不知道 就是直觉 |
[27:43] | My Evie made this for me. | 这是我家伊薇做的 |
[27:48] | She was brave. | 她很勇敢 |
[27:51] | – You okay? – Uh, yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[27:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:57] | This looks just like Archangel Michael. | 这看起来和天使长米迦勒一样 |
[27:59] | Couple of centuries and a few thousand miles off. | 但差了好几个世纪和几千英里 |
[28:01] | This is Ma’at, Egyptian goddess of justice and the afterlife. | 这是玛特 古埃及正义和死后世界的女神 |
[28:05] | She’d place the deceased’s heart on a scale of justice | 她会把逝者的心脏放在正义天平上 |
[28:07] | and the feather of truth on the other. | 把真理羽毛作为秤砣放在另一侧 |
[28:09] | If the heart was lighter than the feather, | 如果心脏比羽毛轻 |
[28:11] | then they passed on to the blissful Field of Reeds. | 那他们就会进入芦苇极乐世界 |
[28:13] | A metaphorical weighing of souls. | 象征着对灵魂的审判 |
[28:15] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[28:17] | But — But this depiction, it’s unusual. | 但 但这个描述 很与众不同 |
[28:20] | In every representation I’ve come across, | 我所翻阅的所有书籍中 |
[28:22] | Ma’at takes a heart and weighs it against an ostrich feather. | 玛特都用鸵鸟羽毛作为秤砣与心脏比重 |
[28:26] | But this is too colorful to be an ostrich. | 但这个毛色华丽 不像鸵鸟 |
[28:30] | – It’s almost like — – A peacock. | -就好像是 -孔雀 |
[28:32] | What is this missing section? | 缺少的这块是什么 |
[28:35] | Wonder if anyone’s written about this before. | 不知道之前是否有人记载过 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna go check the database. | 我去查数据库 |
[28:41] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[28:46] | So, the scales, afterlife — | 那么 天平 死后世界 |
[28:48] | you think it’s all about the Death Date? | 你觉得这与死期有关吗 |
[28:51] | I think it’s a sign that when you come back, | 我觉得这象征着当你们回来时 |
[28:54] | you’re being judged. | 接受了审判 |
[28:56] | Like getting a second chance. | 就像有了第二次机会一样 |
[29:01] | – Really? – I’m sorry. | -真的假的 -抱歉 |
[29:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:07] | Are you with Angelina? | 你和安吉丽娜在一起吗 |
[29:10] | The pivot. | 中场球员 |
[29:11] | Fires inside and that one good for two. | 场内火爆 这一次进攻能获得两份 |
[29:16] | Goin’ on a treasure hunt, | 我们要去寻宝 |
[29:19] | a very important treasure hunt, | 一次非常重要的寻宝 |
[29:21] | “X” marks the spot, circle with a dot. | X标记地点 一个带点的圆 |
[29:26] | Spiders crawling up your back… | 蜘蛛爬上你的背 |
[29:29] | Can’t believe you remember that stupid rhyme. | 不敢相信你还记着这傻乎乎的小诗 |
[29:31] | Actually, I didn’t | 其实我忘了 |
[29:33] | till I overheard Cal and Olive reciting it. | 直到我听到卡尔和奥莉芙背 |
[29:37] | Brought me back. | 让我一下想了起来 |
[29:40] | You taught it to them? | 你教他们了吗 |
[29:41] | Just like your dad taught it to us. | 就像你爸爸教我们一样 |
[29:48] | I really loved him. | 我真的很爱他 |
[29:50] | He was always there for me when I needed him. | 他总是在我需要的时候陪着我 |
[29:53] | And I should’ve been there for… | 我也应该陪着… |
[29:59] | I should’ve been there for both of you when you needed me. | 我也应该在你们需要的时候陪着你们 |
[30:06] | I wasn’t just busy. | 我不仅只是忙 |
[30:12] | Um, Cal had leukemia. | 卡尔得了白血病 |
[30:16] | He had just turned 6. | 他刚满六岁 |
[30:17] | He was — He was so sick. | 他 他病得很重 |
[30:21] | And just so little. | 还那么小 |
[30:22] | God. | 天呐 |
[30:24] | I-I-Is — Is he better? | 他 他现在好点了吗 |
[30:26] | Yeah, he’s been in remission for over a year now. | 嗯 他已经康复一年了 |
[30:31] | I’m glad he’s okay. | 我很高兴他没事了 |
[30:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:39] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[30:42] | I’d been there for you. | 我当时能陪着你 |
[30:46] | But at least we have each other now. | 但至少我们现在有彼此了 |
[30:54] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:56] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[30:58] | That I needed to see Pete. | 我需要见皮特 |
[31:02] | Long story short, I, uh, had a Calling | 说来话长 我有一个呼召 |
[31:05] | that took me on a journey that I thought | 带我进行了一趟旅程 |
[31:06] | had nothing to do with you, | 我以为那与你无关 |
[31:08] | and in fact, it had everything to do with you. | 但事实上 与你息息相关 |
[31:18] | You’re safe, okay? We’re — We’re right here watching. | 你很安全 好吗 我们 我们就在这看着 |
[31:26] | You have a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[31:46] | I keep looking at this picture thinking it’s… | 我一直看着这张照片 想着这是 |
[31:50] | some wild coincidence, | 奇怪的巧合 |
[31:53] | but I-I think it’s more. | 但我想还有其他含义 |
[31:57] | I think it’s a sign. | 我觉得这是个象征 |
[32:02] | Michaela saved me. | 米凯拉救了我 |
[32:03] | I-I think I’m supposed to save you. | 我想我也应该救你 |
[32:09] | I-I heard this… | 我听到了 |
[32:12] | voice in my head. | 脑中的声音 |
[32:16] | It said, “Go to her.” | 说着”去找她” |
[32:20] | I-I think I’m supposed to be with you, too. | 我猜我也该和你在一起 |
[32:28] | Eagan! | 伊根 |
[32:29] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[32:36] | Eagan! | 伊根 |
[32:45] | Come on. | 赶紧 |
[32:58] | Close call. Nice work, Professor. | 就差一点 干得好 教授 |
[33:01] | You’re alive. W-When the room collapsed, I thought — | 你还活着 当房间塌了的时候 我以为 |
[33:04] | That gas got so intense I had to turn around and head out. | 火势太大 我只好掉头跑出来 |
[33:07] | That’s my cue. Nice working with you. | 我该走了 合作愉快 |
[33:10] | Ooh. Wait, that’s it? | 等等 你就走了吗 |
[33:11] | Kid’s alive. We’re in one piece. | 孩子还活着 我们也都没事 |
[33:13] | Calling stopped. Win-win-win. | 呼召停下了 三赢 |
[33:15] | And I, for one, don’t have to explain all this to New York’s finest. | 而且我不用跟警察解释这些事 |
[33:19] | Hey, hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:22] | My head hurts. I wanna go home. | 我头好疼 我想回家 |
[33:24] | Alright, we’ll get you checked out first, | 好的 先给你检查身子 |
[33:26] | and then I’ll drive you home. | 然后我送你回家 |
[33:27] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[33:29] | Where’s the other guy? | 另外一个人呢 |
[33:30] | He’s… | 他… |
[33:43] | You found something? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[33:45] | Please. | 请坐 |
[33:48] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[33:50] | That I don’t know. | 这点我不知道 |
[33:52] | But what I found is, um… | 但我发现的 |
[33:58] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[33:59] | Honestly, I’m not sure you’ll want to hear this. | 说实话 我不确定你想知道 |
[34:01] | I’m her daughter. It’s not a choice for me. | 我是她女儿 我别无选择 |
[34:08] | Sarah, your mother is a high-level government operative | 莎拉 你母亲是政府的高级特工 |
[34:10] | tasked with studying Flight 828. | 专门研究828航班 |
[34:13] | She often engaged in… | 她经常进行 |
[34:17] | …extra-legal activities. | 法律以外的活动 |
[34:20] | English, please. | 请说英语 |
[34:22] | Torture, abduction. | 折磨 绑架 |
[34:25] | It could have something to do with her disappearance. | 可能跟她的失踪有关 |
[34:29] | So, where is she now? | 那她现在在哪 |
[34:33] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[34:38] | Whatever she did, she’s still my mom. | 无论她做了什么 她都还是我妈妈 |
[34:41] | Help me find her. | 帮我找到她 |
[34:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:53] | In light of your actions, | 鉴于你的行为 |
[34:54] | we’ve decided not to pursue charges. | 我们决定不起诉 |
[34:57] | Effective immediately, you are hereby reinstated. | 立即生效 你复职了 |
[35:00] | Welcome back to the NSA, sir. | 欢迎回到国安局 先生 |
[35:01] | Save it. I’m not coming back. | 省省吧 我不会回来的 |
[35:03] | – Excuse me? – You must be out your damn minds. | -你说什么 -你们肯定是疯了吧 |
[35:06] | Want to talk about treason? | 想谈谈叛国吗 |
[35:08] | Every move I made working for the NSA | 我在国安局工作时干的每一件事 |
[35:09] | was shadowed by your operative, Kathryn Fitz. | 都被你的特工凯瑟琳·菲茨跟踪 |
[35:11] | She tried to kill me, almost did. | 她想杀我 差点成功了 |
[35:15] | I’m not about to get in her crosshairs again. | 我不会再跑到她的枪眼下了 |
[35:20] | Major Fitz was found dead in New Orleans months ago. | 菲茨上校几个月前被发现死于新奥尔良州 |
[35:24] | Her covert op was shut down. | 她的秘密任务被叫停了 |
[35:26] | You come back, 828 is yours. | 只要你回来 828航班就是你的 |
[35:29] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么就行 |
[35:31] | I don’t need anything. | 我什么都不需要 |
[35:36] | It’s you who needs me. | 是你需要我 |
[35:38] | But like I said, I’m out. | 但我之前说了 我不干了 |
[35:41] | Bob, I know you said nothing would change your mind… | 鲍勃 我知道你说过什么都不会改变你的心意 |
[35:44] | but what if I show you something I know will? | 但如果我给你看些我确定能让你回心转意的东西呢 |
[35:56] | – Hey, Mom. – Caleb! | -妈妈 -凯勒布 |
[36:05] | I’m sorry I ran away. It was stupid. | 抱歉我离家出走了 太傻了 |
[36:07] | And I didn’t know if you’d want me to come back home. | 我也不知道你是否想让我回家 |
[36:10] | I will always love you, no matter what. | 我会一直爱你 如论如何 |
[36:17] | This is Ben. | 这是本 |
[36:19] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:22] | I’m glad he’s safe. Take care, Caleb. | 我很高兴他安全了 保重 凯勒布 |
[36:30] | The Lord has blessed me twice over. | 主今天眷顾了我两次 |
[36:34] | Look who’s here. It’s safe. | 看看谁来了 没事 |
[36:37] | It’s just a man dropping off your brother. | 只是有人送你弟弟回家 |
[36:43] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[36:54] | Everything okay with Angelina? | 安吉丽娜一切都好吗 |
[36:55] | Yeah, I’m just concerned about Beverly. | 嗯 我只是担心贝弗莉 |
[36:57] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[36:58] | We’ve logged Beverly’s preferred meals into our system, | 我们已经在系统里录入了贝弗莉喜欢的食物 |
[37:01] | so she’s set for dinner tonight. | 所以她可以直接吃晚餐了 |
[37:03] | She’s going to feel right at home with us. | 她跟我们在一起会感觉像在家一样 |
[37:04] | Okay, when can we visit her? | 好 我们什么时候能去看她 |
[37:06] | First thing tomorrow. | 明天一早 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:11] | Oh, don’t be scared, baby. | 别害怕 宝贝 |
[37:14] | I’ll be home for supper. | 我会回家吃晚饭 |
[37:17] | – Okay. – Here, you be a brave girl now. | -好 -给你 做个勇敢的小姑娘 |
[37:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:25] | Wait. Where are you taking my suitcase? | 等等 你要把我的手提箱带去哪里 |
[37:28] | Oh, come outside, dear. I’ll show you. | 出来吧 亲爱的 我给你看 |
[37:30] | No, Glen and Evie will be home for supper soon. | 不行 格伦和伊薇很快就要回来吃晚饭了 |
[37:32] | I-I can’t leave. I can’t go anywhere. | 我不能走 我哪也不能去 |
[37:35] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[37:36] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停 停 停 |
[37:39] | This is Beverly’s home. This is all she’s ever known. | 这里是贝弗莉的家 是她唯一熟悉的地方 |
[37:42] | Zeke and I will take care of her. | 泽克和我会照顾她 |
[37:44] | Mick, Beverly needs 24/7 care. | 小米 贝弗莉需要全天候看护 |
[37:46] | Okay, great, so we’ll move in here. | 好 那我们就搬进来 |
[37:48] | We’ll — We’ll hire someone to help us. | 我们 我们请人帮我们 |
[37:50] | We’ll get an aid. We’ll learn to do this ourselves. | 我们找个护工 我们学会自己做 |
[37:53] | You sure you can live here? | 你确定你能住在这里吗 |
[37:55] | Yeah, this is what Evie would want. This is what I want. | 能 这是伊薇想要的 这是我想要的 |
[37:59] | And what the Calling wants. | 也是呼召想要的 |
[38:00] | But you’ve already paid for the first month. | 但你们已经付了第一个月的钱 |
[38:04] | Consider it a donation. | 就当是捐赠吧 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:12] | So, what are we having for supper? | 那我们晚上吃什么 |
[38:15] | Whatever you ask for, I will make. | 你想吃什么 我都给你做 |
[38:19] | Zeke will make. I’m not that good. | 还是泽克做吧 我不太行 |
[38:21] | He’s much better than me. | 他的厨艺比我好多了 |
[38:23] | Sorry I’m late. Can’t find my campus ID, my work bag. | 抱歉我迟到了 找不到我的校园卡和工作包了 |
[38:26] | It’s all good. Just one of those days, huh? | 没事 只是倒霉的一天 对吧 |
[38:29] | Could be worse. | 还可能更糟 |
[38:30] | Another passenger and I helped a kid. | 另一位乘客和我帮助了一个孩子 |
[38:34] | This guy, Eagan — | 这个家伙 伊根 |
[38:37] | he’s better at the Callings than us. | 他比我们更擅长破解呼召 |
[38:39] | And I don’t trust him, which… | 但我不信任他 而这 |
[38:43] | scares the hell out of me. | 让我很害怕 |
[38:46] | Anyway, are these the fragments TJ sent over? | 话说 这些是TJ送来的碎片吗 |
[38:49] | Yeah, most of them, but, uh, I don’t know what they mean. | 对 大部分在这 但我还不知道是什么意思 |
[38:54] | You’ve been here all day. Give yourself a break. | 你已经在这一整天了 休息下吧 |
[38:57] | But this — | 但这个 |
[38:59] | this is important. | 这个很重要 |
[39:01] | You know, I thought the papyrus was gonna give me a clue | 我本以为纸莎草会给我关于 |
[39:04] | about the Death Date, | 死期的线索 |
[39:05] | but without this missing piece, it’s… | 但如果缺少这块 就 |
[39:16] | Why do I need a gold frog? | 我为什么需要金青蛙 |
[39:18] | Toad, and it’s worth 2G alone. | 是蟾蜍 这东西就值两千了 |
[39:20] | An urn? Somebody’s ashes in here? | 骨灰缸 有人的骨灰在里面吗 |
[39:23] | Check out the bronze. | 看看这铜 |
[39:24] | It’s gotta be Greek, Roman, or something. | 可能是希腊 罗马之类地方的 |
[39:27] | Stuff’s hot. I can smell the smoke. | 这东西是偷来的 我能嗅出来 |
[39:32] | $500 for everything. | 所有东西一共五百 |
[39:34] | – You’re a thief. – Takes one to know one. | -你这个贼 -我们半斤八两 |
[39:36] | I need some ID. | 我需要看身份证 |
[39:49] | Hey, Ben Stone, you left some trash in the urn. | 本·斯通 你的骨灰缸里有垃圾 |
[40:10] | Peek-a-boo! | 躲猫猫 |
[40:14] | Peek-a-boo! | 躲猫猫 |
[40:17] | Peek-a-boo! | 躲猫猫 |
[40:41] | Eden, let’s make a video for Olive. | 伊登 我们给奥莉芙拍个视频吧 |
[40:51] | We’re going on a treasure hunt, | 我们要去寻宝 |
[40:52] | a very important treasure hunt. | 一次非常重要的寻宝 |
[40:56] | “X” marks the spot, circle with a dot. | X标记地点 一个带点的圆 |
[41:02] | We’re going on a treasure hunt, | 我们要去寻宝 |
[41:04] | a very important treasure hunt. | 一次非常重要的寻宝 |
[41:07] | “X” marks the spot, a circle with a dot. | X标记地点 一个带点的圆 |
[41:12] | Spiders crawling up your back, | 蜘蛛爬上你的背 |
[41:14] | blood gushing down. | 鲜血簌簌流下 |
[41:17] | We’re going on a treasure hunt, | 我们要去寻宝 |
[41:20] | a very important treasure hunt. | 一次非常重要的寻宝 |
[41:24] | “X” marks the spot, a circle with a dot. | X标记地点 一个带点的圆 |
[41:29] | Spiders crawling up your back, | 蜘蛛爬上你的背 |
[41:32] | blood gushing down. | 鲜血簌簌流下 |
[41:37] | Glad to see they kept you around. | 很高兴看到他们留下你了 |
[41:39] | I’m glad to see you in the flesh. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[41:43] | I know you thought we went all-in on 828 two years ago. | 我知道你以为两年前我们投入了全部精力研究828 |
[41:48] | Well, that was then. | 那是当时了 |
[41:53] | This is now. | 这是现在 |