时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Welcome to Eureka. | 欢迎来到尤里卡 |
[00:03] | So, when were you gonna tell us you had | 你打算什么时候告诉我们 |
[00:04] | a passenger’s corpse on ice? | 你把一具乘客尸体冰冻了 |
[00:05] | It’s only a mater of time before those lab coats out there | 实验室的人员不久就会发现 |
[00:08] | figure out whose handprint was glowing on that tailfin. | 尾翼上的手印是你的 |
[00:10] | They’ll want to study you. | 他们会想研究你 |
[00:12] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[00:13] | The fin disappeared the moment she died. | 尾翼消失的时间刚好是她死的时间 |
[00:15] | Sanitation truck idles off-hours in a residential area? | 环卫车在非工作时间闲置在居民区 |
[00:18] | Maybe a cop saw something suspicious. | 警察可能看到了可疑的事情 |
[00:19] | We spoke about the noise complaint. | 我们就噪音投诉的案子打过电话 |
[00:21] | – Do you have a description? – We have a problem. | -你有那人的描述吗 -我们有麻烦了 |
[00:23] | Vasquez is getting too close to the truth. | 瓦斯克斯快查到真相了 |
[00:25] | You felt what Beverly was feeling? | 你能感受到贝弗莉的感受吗 |
[00:27] | That is next level. | 这是个新层次了 |
[00:28] | I’m spending my prom day | 我在毕业舞会这天 |
[00:30] | digging into some Egyptian mythology. | 研究这些埃及神话 |
[00:32] | This is Ma’at, Egyptian goddess of justice and the afterlife. | 这是玛特 古埃及正义和死后世界的女神 |
[00:35] | Think this will lead to finding Jace? | 你觉得这会让我们找到杰斯吗 |
[00:36] | All I know is that while he and Kory are out there, | 我们唯一能肯定的就是只要他和科里还在逃 |
[00:38] | Cal’s in danger. | 卡尔就有危险 |
[00:39] | I wish… I’d been there for you. | 我希望 我当时能陪着你 |
[00:42] | At least we have each other now. | 但至少我们现在有彼此了 |
[00:43] | I was chosen to be with you. | 我被选中和你在一起 |
[00:45] | But this second chance has an expiration date. | 但这第二次机会有有效期 |
[00:48] | I feel like I’m drowning. | 但我感觉自己要淹死了 |
[00:49] | I’m literally puking water. | 我是真的在吐水 |
[00:52] | I tried to stop him. | 我想阻止他 |
[00:53] | Your brother shot him in the leg. | 你哥用枪打了他的腿 |
[00:54] | But there are four days till your Death Date. | 但你距离死期还有四天 |
[00:56] | I think I know how you can find Jace. | 我想我知道怎么找到杰斯 |
[01:28] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[01:29] | Gotta be out of the residential areas by 11:00. | 必须在11点前驶离住宅区 |
[01:31] | Sorry. Just finishing up. | 对不起 就剩一点了 |
[01:32] | I’ll be done in no time. | 我马上就好了 |
[01:34] | Some pissed-off homeowner called it in. | 有不满的业主报警了 |
[01:36] | Gotta write you up. | 得给你开单子了 |
[01:38] | Can’t you just say I was gone when you got here? | 你不能说你赶到时我已经走了吗 |
[01:40] | Can I get your ID? | 请把身份证件给我 |
[01:45] | Look, I’m — I’m only late | 听着 我… 我晚了 |
[01:47] | because my wife’s boss kept her late. | 是因为我妻子的老板留她加班 |
[01:49] | Can’t leave the dog alone. | 没办法让狗自己在家 |
[01:50] | Now they’re gonna take this fine out of my check. | 而他们要从我工资里扣除这笔罚款了 |
[02:00] | Lucky I’m a dog lover. | 我喜欢狗 算你走运 |
[02:03] | – Hurry up. – Yes, ma’am. | -赶紧走 -是 警官 |
[02:04] | Out of here in no time. | 我马上就走 |
[02:17] | Finally. Are you here about the loitering nannies? | 总算来了 你是来处理乱丢垃圾的阿姨吗 |
[02:21] | No. No, ma’am, I, uh — | 不 不是 女士 我… |
[02:22] | Yeah, my stoop isn’t a convention center, and — | 我的门口不是会议中心 况且… |
[02:24] | E-Excuse me. | 我说 |
[02:26] | You can’t ride on the sidewalk! | 你不能在人形道上骑车 |
[02:30] | Sorry. Not my jurisdiction. | 抱歉 不是我的管辖范围 |
[02:32] | Miss, I’m here about a noise complaint | 小姐 我是来调查去年12月份 |
[02:33] | – you filed last December. – Which one? | -你那个噪音投诉的 -是哪一个 |
[02:35] | You called about a garbage truck that was operating after hours. | 你报警说有辆运垃圾的车过了点还在操作 |
[02:38] | You know, I called 311 easily twice a week last year, | 去年我基本上每周都打两次投诉热线 |
[02:40] | and do you know how many times they got back to me? | 你知道他们给我回复过几次吗 |
[02:44] | You’re the first. | 你是第一个 |
[02:47] | Better late than never. | 总比没有强 |
[02:47] | Look, I shouldn’t have to post pictures online | 不应该非要我把照片放到网上 |
[02:49] | just to get a response. | 才给我回复 |
[02:50] | Whoa, hold on. | 等等 |
[02:52] | You take pictures? | 你照了照片 |
[02:53] | Did you take a picture the night | 你投诉噪音那晚 |
[02:54] | you filed that noise complaint? | 拍了照片吗 |
[02:56] | Wait here, and make sure she scoops. | 等在这 确保她捡了狗屎 |
[03:11] | Right where Pete said it would be. | 果然就在皮特说的地方 |
[03:13] | I still can’t believe you got him | 我还是无法相信你居然 |
[03:14] | to turn him on his brother. | 让他出卖了他哥哥 |
[03:15] | I mean, after the abuse Jace put him through, | 杰斯让他遭受了那么多虐待 |
[03:17] | I’m surprised he stuck around as long as he did. | 他撑了那么久我已经很奇怪了 |
[03:18] | Well, to be fair, they did spend three months of that time | 说句公道话 这其中有3个月的时间 |
[03:20] | trapped together under a frozen lake. | 他们被一起被困在了冰湖里 |
[03:40] | NYPD! Stand down! | 纽约警察局 不许动 |
[03:46] | Everyone stand down. | 所有人不要动枪 |
[03:47] | Nobody’s home. | 里面没有人 |
[03:50] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你们过来看看 |
[04:01] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[04:07] | What the hell? Is that blood? | 什么情况 那是血吗 |
[04:10] | So…run-of-the-mill crazy | 这是… 普通的疯子 |
[04:13] | or is this just ’cause you guys are magic? | 还是因为你们都有魔法 |
[04:17] | Either way, like every other man, | 不管怎么样 就像所有人一样 |
[04:19] | he seems to be obsessed with you. | 他好像也对你们着了魔 |
[04:24] | Some dried foot tracks outside. | 外面有干了的脚印 |
[04:26] | Ballpark, I’d say he’s been gone 24 to 48 hours. | 我估计他走了24到48小时 |
[04:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:56] | – What the hell was that? – I-I can’t explain. | -刚才你怎么了 -我没法解释 |
[04:58] | – I’m sorry. – Yes, you can. | -对不起 -你可以解释的 |
[04:59] | You just don’t want to. | 你就是不想而已 |
[05:01] | I know you saw something back there. | 我知道你刚才看见了什么 |
[05:02] | – What was it? – Please, please | -你看见了什么 -求求你了 |
[05:03] | do not do this right now. | 现在别逼我 |
[05:05] | I think I’ve done a pretty good job of turning the other way, | 我把其他人都弄走了 我已经做得很好了 |
[05:07] | but honestly, I don’t know if I can be your partner anymore | 但说实话 我觉得如果你不和我说实话 |
[05:09] | if you’re not gonna be straight with me. | 我很难和你做搭档了 |
[05:11] | So, it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[05:12] | The truth. | 真相 |
[05:14] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[05:16] | Okay, and what if the truth is impossible to believe? | 好吧 如果真相很难让你相信呢 |
[05:20] | You came back from the dead. | 你是死而复生的人 |
[05:22] | I dare you to try to top that. | 你还能有什么比那更厉害的 |
[05:29] | We see things. | 我们会看到幻象 |
[05:30] | Visions. We — We hear things. | 幻觉 我们… 我们会幻听 |
[05:33] | Who? The passengers? Those junkies? | 谁 乘客 那些嗑药的 |
[05:35] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[05:36] | We get — — | 我们收到… |
[05:39] | these messages, these — these Callings | 这些讯息 这些… 这些呼召 |
[05:41] | that we’re supposed to follow. | 而且我们要去回应 |
[05:44] | From who? | 谁发给你们的 |
[05:45] | From God. | 上帝 |
[05:47] | I think. | 我认为 |
[05:51] | So, those hunches… | 所以那些直觉 |
[05:55] | all those cases you magically solved, | 你神奇地破的所有那些案子 |
[05:57] | you’re telling me you got tipped off… | 你是告诉我你被通风报信了 |
[06:00] | – from G– – Look, I’m sorry, okay? | -还是上帝… -听着 我很抱歉 |
[06:02] | Some day, I will sit you down and I will — | 有一天我会让你坐好了 我会… |
[06:05] | I will buy you beers and I will answer | 我会请你喝啤酒 回答你 |
[06:06] | any question that you have, but right now… | 所有的问题 但眼下… |
[06:10] | I need help, I need a friend. | 我需要帮助 我需要个朋友 |
[06:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | Yeah, what can I do? | 要我做什么 |
[06:17] | Look for Jace. I-I need to go find Ben. | 去找杰斯 我… 我要去找本 |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | Jace was…all I had for so long. | 杰斯 长久以来他是我的全部 |
[06:36] | And now we’re both gonna die. | 现在我们俩都要死了 |
[06:39] | – Alone. – You are not going to die. | -孤独地死去 -你不会死的 |
[06:43] | Angelina… | 安吉丽娜 |
[06:46] | it’s supposed to happen tomorrow. | 明天就是我的死期了 |
[06:48] | You heard Michaela. | 你听到米凯拉怎么说了 |
[06:50] | If you follow the Callings, you can live. | 如果遵从呼召 你就能活下来 |
[06:52] | Yours is coming. | 你的呼召就要来了 |
[06:54] | It has to. | 一定会的 |
[06:55] | What if the… | 那如果… |
[06:58] | the Calling… | 呼召… |
[07:02] | is something that I shouldn’t do? | 是一些我不该做的事怎么办 |
[07:07] | What if it’s wrong? | 如果是错的怎么办 |
[07:09] | Pete, we get the Callings for a reason. | 皮特 我们不是无缘无故得到呼召的 |
[07:12] | Just like we were brought together for a reason. | 就像我们被聚到一起是有原因的 |
[07:15] | This is all God’s plan. | 这都是上帝的旨意 |
[07:17] | I don’t know if it is. | 我不知道是不是这样 |
[07:19] | Hey, you can’t think like that. | 如果你不能这么想 |
[07:21] | All things work together for good. | 万事都互相效力 |
[07:23] | You need to… | 你应该… |
[07:25] | focus on the good, on us, together. | 把注意力放在好的方面 放在我们身上 |
[07:34] | Now, tell me, what’s the first thing you want to do | 告诉我 你出来后第一件 |
[07:36] | when you get out? | 想做的事是什么 |
[07:38] | I want to see the sun rise… | 我想看看日出 |
[07:42] | with you. | 和你一起 |
[07:44] | I want to hold you. | 我想抱抱你 |
[07:48] | Pete Baylor? | 皮特·贝勒 |
[07:49] | You’re being relocated. | 你被转监了 |
[07:51] | Stand up and place your hands behind your back. | 站起来 双手放在背后 |
[07:53] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[07:55] | No, I-I need to be here! | 不 我要留在这里 |
[07:56] | – Stand up. – No! | -站起来 -不 |
[07:57] | – I need to be here with her! – Pete! | -我要在这里陪着她 -皮特 |
[08:00] | Now where are you taking him? | 你们要把他带到哪去 |
[08:01] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[08:03] | Angelina! | 安吉丽娜 |
[08:03] | Pete, I’ll find you! | 皮特 我会找到你的 |
[08:09] | It felt like all three of them were there, | 感觉好像他们三个都在 |
[08:11] | and then he just came off the wall | 然后他直接从墙上跳下来 |
[08:12] | like he wanted to attack me. | 好像想要攻击我 |
[08:14] | Ben, I think that Jace is coming for me. | 本 我觉得杰斯是来找我的 |
[08:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | Okay, he’s got one day left, alright? | 好吧 他只剩一天了 好吗 |
[08:20] | You just need to hide out and you’ll be safe. | 你只需要躲出去就安全了 |
[08:21] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[08:22] | In the Calling, he was on a rampage. | 在呼召里 他大发雷霆 |
[08:24] | I have to stop him. I can feel it. | 我必须制止他 我能感觉到 |
[08:26] | – Mick – Jace Baylor’s not fading away, Ben. | -小米 -杰斯·贝勒是不会逐渐消失的 本 |
[08:28] | The last time he tried to get me, he took Cal. | 上次他想抓住我 他带走了卡尔 |
[08:30] | What do you think he’s gonna do this time? | 你觉得这一次他会做出什么 |
[08:31] | We don’t even know where this guy is. | 我们根本不知道这个人在哪里 |
[08:32] | Okay. So we find him. | 好 那我们去找他 |
[08:33] | We — We draw him out. | 我们把他引出来 |
[08:34] | Guys. | 各位 |
[08:36] | This — This painting — | 这幅画 |
[08:38] | I think these symbols were in the research | 我觉得我和安吉丽娜调查玛特时 |
[08:40] | Angelina and I found while looking into Ma’at. | 发现的那个研究报告里有这些符号 |
[08:43] | The drawing. | 这幅画 |
[08:44] | It was Jace’s Calling. | 这就是杰斯的呼召 |
[08:46] | To what? To kill me? | 让他干嘛 让他杀了我吗 |
[08:47] | Ben, that doesn’t make sense. | 本 这说不通 |
[08:48] | We’ve never had a violent Calling before. | 我们从没得到过指示施暴的呼召 |
[08:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:52] | Maybe it was just his interpretation of it, | 也许这只是他自己的解读 |
[08:54] | but if Jace had it, Kory and Pete must have as well. | 但如果杰斯得到了 科里和皮特肯定也得到了 |
[08:58] | I mean, think about it. They’ve been sharing Callings | 你想想 自从他们从那片湖里出来 |
[08:59] | ever since they came out of that lake. | 就一直共享同样的呼召 |
[09:01] | I-If you’re supposed to stop Jace, | 如果你该制止杰斯 |
[09:03] | Kory and Pete have to be where we start. | 科里和皮特一定是我们的入手点 |
[09:05] | It’s a good thing they’re in lock-up. | 好在他们都在牢里 |
[09:06] | Not anymore. | 不在了 |
[09:08] | Angelina just said some guys with FBI badges | 安吉丽娜刚刚说 一些戴联邦调查局勋章的人 |
[09:11] | pulled Pete out of Rikers. | 把皮特从里克斯岛监狱带走了 |
[09:12] | – What do the feds want – Damn it. | -警察想干什么 -该死 |
[09:14] | I told Vance about the meth heads coming back. | 我告诉万斯那些毒贩回来了 |
[09:17] | The caller you have dialed is unavailable at this time. | 您拨打的电话暂时无法接通 |
[09:20] | I’ll go to Eureka, see if they got him. | 我去趟尤里卡 看皮特是否在那 |
[09:22] | Okay, I’ll go to the hospital, see if Kory’s still there. | 好的 我去趟医院 看科里还在不在 |
[09:23] | Go to Grandpa Steve. Stay by your phone. | 去史蒂夫爷爷那 手机别离身 |
[09:25] | No way. I’m going to campus | 才不要 我要去学校 |
[09:26] | to check out these symbols. | 查一下这些符号 |
[09:27] | Ol, I’m not gonna argue about it. | 奥莉芙 我不想跟你争论 |
[09:29] | Jace Baylor is a killer. | 杰斯·贝勒是个杀人犯 |
[09:30] | You got to be somewhere I know you’re safe. | 你必须待在我知道你安全的地方 |
[09:38] | Lieutenant, you keep asking about that park. | 副队长 你一直在问关于那个公园的事 |
[09:40] | Okay, obviously, you’ve found something. | 很显然 你发现了什么 |
[09:42] | Nothing conclusive. | 没什么明确的发现 |
[09:43] | You promised you wouldn’t keep anything from me. | 你答应过不会对我有所隐瞒 |
[09:49] | Alright, there’s a witness. | 好吧 有个目击者 |
[09:53] | The night your mother disappeared, | 你妈妈失踪的那晚 |
[09:55] | someone reported a garbage truck | 有人举报了一辆本不该 |
[09:56] | that was not supposed to be there. | 出现在那里的垃圾车 |
[09:58] | So, what? | 所以呢 |
[10:01] | You think she was dead in that truck? | 你认为她死在那辆车里 |
[10:05] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[10:06] | Who would have done it? | 谁会做出这样的事 |
[10:07] | I don’t know, Sarah. | 我不知道 莎拉 |
[10:08] | Look, we’re — we’re trying | 听着 我们正在试着 |
[10:10] | to figure out an explanation here, okay? | 找出一个解释 好吗 |
[10:12] | I’m sorry. Actually, that’s not a great update. | 我很抱歉 事实上这个进展不算好 |
[10:15] | The license plate was registered | 这个车牌登记在 |
[10:16] | to a private disposal company in Queens, alright? | 皇后区一家私人垃圾处理公司名下 |
[10:19] | I’m headed there next. | 接下来我会去一趟 |
[10:21] | I don’t know what’s worse — not knowing | 我也不知道哪个更糟 不明真相 |
[10:23] | or the feeling like you’re gonna call me in a couple hours | 还是在几小时内你会打电话告知我 |
[10:26] | with the worst news of my life. | 人生中最坏的消息 |
[10:29] | Listen, we get leads all the time, alright? | 听着 我们一直会接到线索 好吗 |
[10:32] | Most of them turn out to be nothing. | 大多数线索都会随着调查不了了之 |
[10:34] | Just try to stay optimistic. | 尽量保持乐观 |
[10:46] | I told you, I don’t know where he is. | 我告诉过你们 我不知道他在哪 |
[10:48] | Okay, it’s no use protecting him, Kory. | 好吧 你保护他也没用 科里 |
[10:50] | He shot me. | 他对我开枪 |
[10:52] | I wanted to be done with Coach Hannity, | 我想和汉尼提教练了断 |
[10:54] | but Jace wouldn’t let it go. | 但杰斯不想放过他 |
[10:56] | I wouldn’t protect that son of a bitch | 如果这件事与我性命攸关 |
[10:57] | if my life depended on it. | 我不会包庇那个混蛋 |
[11:12] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[11:14] | I’m getting that same connected sense I got | 我感到了和我们当时与皮特和贝弗莉一起时 |
[11:16] | when we were with Pete and Beverly. | 相同的连通感受 |
[11:20] | He’s scared. | 他很害怕 |
[11:21] | He knows he’s dying. | 他知道自己命不久矣 |
[11:25] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:26] | I was there at the lake. | 当时我就在湖边 |
[11:28] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[11:32] | Something changed when you came out of that lake. | 你从湖里出来后 有些事改变了 |
[11:34] | You’re hearing things, having visions, right? | 你出现幻听 幻觉 对吧 |
[11:39] | And Jace is in them? | 杰斯也在其中吗 |
[11:46] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[11:47] | No — Kory, we — we need to know what it means. | 不 科里 我们需要搞清楚这是什么意思 |
[11:55] | It was like a dream. | 那就像一场梦 |
[11:57] | Jace was angry. | 杰斯很生气 |
[11:59] | He knew we were dying. | 他知道我们快死了 |
[12:02] | And you were there. | 你也在场 |
[12:06] | We were where? | 我们也在场 |
[12:09] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[12:10] | We need to know what Jace is planning. | 我们需要知道杰斯的计划是什么 |
[12:14] | There were trees. | 那里有很多树 |
[12:18] | I think we were hiding. | 我们应该是躲起来了 |
[12:20] | But where? | 那是哪里 |
[12:21] | I can almost see it. | 我快看到了 |
[12:24] | I — | 我… |
[12:27] | He’s going to kill you. | 他想杀了你 |
[12:29] | You need to hide. | 你要躲起来 |
[12:39] | Mr. Baylor, we just want to run some tests | 贝勒先生 我们需要做几个检查 |
[12:41] | to find out why your body seems to be breaking down. | 以找出你身体快崩溃的原因 |
[12:43] | I-I already said no! | 我已经说了不要 |
[12:44] | I don’t want to be here! | 我不想留在这 |
[12:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在做什么 |
[12:47] | You told us he’d returned. | 你告诉我们他回来了 |
[12:48] | You had to know we’d investigate. | 你要知道我们会进行调查 |
[12:50] | You’re okay with this? | 你觉得这样没问题吗 |
[12:51] | Ben, what do you want me to do? | 本 你要我怎么做 |
[12:52] | Take on the NSA? | 跟国安局对着干 |
[12:56] | Look, Vance, I got to talk to him. | 听着 万斯 我得跟他谈谈 |
[12:58] | Get in line. You can’t just charge in here and demand — | 要有先来后到 你不能就这么冲进来要求 |
[12:59] | No, no, listen, listen, listen, listen. | 不不 听我说 听我说 |
[13:02] | Mick had a Calling. Jace wants to kill her, | 小米听到一个呼召 杰斯想杀了她 |
[13:04] | and Pete might be the key to stopping him. | 皮特可能是阻止他的关键人物 |
[13:06] | We’re in the middle of what might prove to be — | 我们快要成功… |
[13:08] | I don’t give a damn what you’re in the middle of | 如果这让小米有危险 我才不管 |
[13:09] | if it endangers Mick. | 你们什么快成功 |
[13:10] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[13:12] | I’m not helping with anything! | 我帮不上什么忙 |
[13:13] | Just take me back, please! | 把我送回去 求你了 |
[13:14] | This has got to stop. | 不能再这样继续下去了 |
[13:15] | Ben! | 本 |
[13:17] | Alright, enough. Leave him alone. | 好了 够了 放开他 |
[13:19] | – Stop it! – Pete, I need your help! | -住手 -皮特 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:22] | Alright. Alright! | 好了 好了 |
[13:33] | Yeah, that truck you’re looking for went out that night. | 是的 你正在找的那辆卡车那天晚上有出车 |
[13:36] | It checked out about 11:00 p.M. And came back at, uh, 2:19. | 晚上11点开走的 凌晨2点19分回来 |
[13:40] | Three hours, in the middle of the night? | 三个小时 大半夜的 |
[13:42] | – Is that normal? – Detective, I got trucks coming in and out of here | -那算正常吗 -警探 我这里白天黑夜 |
[13:45] | all hours of the day and night. | 车辆进进出出 |
[13:47] | Can I talk to the driver? | 我能跟司机聊一聊吗 |
[13:50] | Looks like truck-only. | 好像只有车辆有登记 |
[13:51] | The client sent the driver. | 司机是客户派来的 |
[13:53] | Alright, so who’s the client? | 好吧 那客户是谁 |
[13:56] | No record. | 没有记录 |
[13:57] | Isn’t it some kind of requirement | 这难道不是保险 |
[13:58] | for insurance, liability? | 和责任的要求吗 |
[14:00] | – I mean, something? – Sure, with most clients, | -总有点东西吧 -的确 大多数客户是 |
[14:02] | but part of what we do here is secure documents disposal, | 但是我们的工作也包括保管文件 |
[14:06] | and some of my customers have contracts | 有些顾客持有的合同 |
[14:07] | that are, well, classified. | 是机密文件 |
[14:10] | What? Like the government? | 什么 比如政府吗 |
[14:12] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[14:14] | How about I just come back with a warrant? | 要是我带搜查令过来呢 |
[14:17] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:18] | Is there anything you can tell me today? | 今天你有什么可以告诉我的吗 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
[14:21] | They pay me, I give them a truck. | 他们付钱 我出车 |
[14:23] | That’s just how it works. | 事儿就是这么办的 |
[14:24] | And it’s all designed not to leave a trail, right? | 所有程序就是确保不留下蛛丝马迹是吗 |
[14:31] | You don’t understand. His brother is trying to kill my sister. | 你不明白 他哥哥想杀了我妹妹 |
[14:34] | He might be the only way | 只有他能告诉我 |
[14:35] | I can know where Jace is and what he’s planning. | 杰斯在哪 他有什么计划 |
[14:37] | Mr. Stone, we don’t have time for this. | 斯通先生 我们没有时间让你做这个 |
[14:39] | – We are already behind. – Behind what? | -我们已经迟了 -什么迟了 |
[14:40] | That man’s body is deteriorating. | 这个人的身体状况正在恶化 |
[14:43] | Every moment we waste is a missed opportunity | 我们每浪费一分钟 就少一次机会 |
[14:45] | to understand an inexplicable phenomenon. | 去理解他的复杂现象 |
[14:47] | Will you listen to yourself? | 你听听自己说的话 |
[14:48] | We are not some kind of science project! | 我们这又不是科研项目 |
[14:50] | Ben, I understand. You’re concerned about Michaela, | 本 我理解你 你担心米凯拉 |
[14:52] | – and I — – Concerned? Yeah. | -我… -担心 是的 |
[14:54] | Yeah, I’m concerned. | 是 我很担心 |
[14:56] | A killer is hunting her, Vance, | 杀人犯在追杀她 万斯 |
[14:57] | and you’re more interested in progress. | 而你只关心研究进展 |
[14:59] | I swear, if he hurts her or anybody else, | 我发誓 如果他伤害到她或者其他人 |
[15:01] | there’s gonna be blood on your hands. | 你的双手也会沾满鲜血 |
[15:02] | I am a scientist, Mr. Stone, | 我是个科学家 斯通先生 |
[15:04] | always in search of the greater good. | 我追求的是更伟大的利益 |
[15:06] | The fact is that Pete Baylor is a unicorn, | 事实是 皮特·贝勒是独角兽 |
[15:08] | and unicorns need to be studied for the greater good. | 为了更伟大的利益 必须研究独角兽 |
[15:14] | Can I speak to the two of you? | 我能跟你俩单独谈谈吗 |
[15:19] | Excuse us, Doctor. | 你回避一下 医生 |
[15:27] | Are we still on the same side here? | 我们还是一条战线的吗 |
[15:29] | You really have to ask that? | 你真的要问这种问题吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我要问 |
[15:31] | Because as strange as it sounds, | 因为 虽然这听起来很奇怪 |
[15:34] | after my family, there’s no one else in the world | 但除了我的家人 我觉得这世界上 |
[15:35] | I feel closer to than the two of you. | 再没有比你们俩更亲近的人了 |
[15:38] | So, yeah, I’m asking. | 所以我要问 |
[15:42] | Are we on the same side? | 我们还是一条战线的吗 |
[15:43] | Yes. Of course we are. | 是 我们当然是 |
[15:45] | Then you’ll take me seriously when I tell you this — | 那你们认真听我说 |
[15:47] | that woman is bad news. | 那个女人没啥好事 |
[15:49] | Neither of you can see it because you’re too close. | 因为你们太近了所以看不出来 |
[15:52] | Ben, she’s a scientist doing her — | 本 她是个科学家 尽本分… |
[15:53] | How is this any different than what the Major was doing? | 这和少校做的有什么区别呢 |
[15:55] | Because no one is getting hurt. | 没人受到伤害啊 |
[15:59] | I know you think the Callings are the only way, | 我知道你认为呼召是唯一的办法 |
[16:01] | but we are so close to understanding the Death Dates. | 但是我们马上就能理解死期了 |
[16:04] | Studying Pete could actually teach us how to survive it. | 研究皮特可以教我们怎么生存下去 |
[16:06] | This has a chance to help all passengers, | 这是一个帮助所有乘客的机会 |
[16:09] | including your family, | 包括你的家人 |
[16:10] | assuming we can get him to cooperate. | 前提是我们能够让他配合 |
[16:16] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[16:18] | Listen, you need Pete to submit to testing, | 听着 你需要皮特接受检查 |
[16:20] | I need Pete to help find Jace. | 我需要他帮忙找到杰斯 |
[16:22] | If I convince him to help you… | 如果我说服他帮助你们… |
[16:25] | will you let him help me? | 你能让他帮助我吗 |
[16:37] | Someone’s in a good mood. | 某人心情不错啊 |
[16:38] | Where have you been all morning? | 你一早上去哪里了 |
[16:40] | Working on the best idea yet. | 在构思伟大的计划 |
[16:43] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[16:45] | What would you say to re-opening the family restaurant? | 你觉得重开家庭餐厅怎么样 |
[16:53] | Tarik, I — | 塔里克 我… |
[16:54] | Let me finish. | 听我说完 |
[16:55] | We can make it 828 themed, | 我们可以做成828航班主题 |
[16:56] | use some of this, uh, notoriety from the flight | 利用一些这架航班的臭名声 |
[16:59] | to help promote it. | 帮助推广餐厅 |
[17:00] | I know you’re trying to keep a low profile. | 我知道你想尽量保持低调 |
[17:02] | Yeah, we’re trying to avoid having any profile whatsoever. | 对 我们试图避免任何曝光 |
[17:09] | Think about it — | 想想吧 |
[17:10] | you and me, Dad’s recipes. | 你和我 爸爸的菜谱 |
[17:12] | It’ll be like old times. | 就像从前一样 |
[17:14] | Better than old times. | 比从前更好 |
[17:22] | Okay, can I have a couple days to think about it? | 好吧 能给我几天时间考虑吗 |
[17:24] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[17:25] | That is not a yes. | 这不代表我答应了 |
[17:27] | It’s gonna be great. You’ll see. | 会很棒的 你看着吧 |
[17:29] | Hey, come on, little man! Wanna game? | 来吧 小家伙 想打球吗 |
[17:33] | If anyone can get through to him, it’s Ben. | 如果有人能说服他 那肯定是本 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I hope so, for his own sake. | 我希望如此 为了他自己好 |
[17:42] | Vasquez is onto the truck. | 瓦斯克斯找到垃圾车了 |
[17:43] | Starts asking questions, things are gonna fall apart. | 开始问东问西 事情就要败露了 |
[17:45] | Let me worry about that. | 让我来担心吧 |
[17:47] | I need a longer leash if I’m gonna do my job. | 如果我要做好工作 需要更大的权限 |
[17:48] | Let’s continue this later. | 这事我们稍后说 |
[17:57] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[17:58] | Jared looking into the Major? | 杰瑞德在找少校吗 |
[18:01] | It’s being handled. | 已经处理了 |
[18:02] | Vance… | 万斯 |
[18:04] | if something bad is gonna happen because of my actions, | 如果有人因为我的行为遭遇了坏事 |
[18:06] | – I have to confess. – No, y-you do not. | -我必须坦白 -不 你不行 |
[18:09] | Now, this isn’t just about you anymore. | 这不仅仅是你一个人的事了 |
[18:11] | Emmett’s involved, so am I. | 埃米特被牵扯其中 我也是 |
[18:13] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[18:15] | You already have. | 你已经信任了 |
[18:17] | Look, he’s gonna make it all go away. | 听着 他会让一切麻烦消失 |
[18:28] | I need you to go along with what these people are asking. | 我需要你听这些人的话 |
[18:32] | It’s the only way they’re going to let you help me. | 这是他们允许你帮我的唯一方法 |
[18:36] | Why would you want my help? | 你为什么想要我的帮助 |
[18:37] | You just want to get back at me for what we did to your son. | 你只想报复我 因为我们绑架了你的儿子 |
[18:40] | No. No, no. | 不 不不 |
[18:41] | Cal said you saved him. | 卡尔说你救了他 |
[18:47] | He did? | 他这么说吗 |
[18:50] | Well…I guess I did. | 我猜确实是 |
[18:54] | A-At least, I tried to. | 至少我尽量了 |
[18:56] | We know you did, | 我们知道 |
[18:57] | and, Pete, we are…so, so grateful. | 皮特 我们非常 非常感激 |
[19:03] | But now, I need you to help me save Michaela. | 但现在 我需要你帮忙救米凯拉 |
[19:08] | She’s in danger, Pete. | 她有危险 皮特 |
[19:10] | Maybe you already know that. | 或许你已经知道了 |
[19:12] | Maybe you saw it? | 或许你看到了 |
[19:14] | – In a Calling? – Mr. Stone, we have an agreement. | -在呼召里 -斯通先生 我们说好了的 |
[19:19] | Your Death Date’s tomorrow, Pete. | 你的死期就是明天 皮特 |
[19:20] | You know that, right? | 你知道 对吧 |
[19:24] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[19:26] | But the Calling… | 但呼召 |
[19:28] | it wants us to hurt her. | 它想让我们伤害她 |
[19:33] | I don’t know what your Calling is, Pete, | 我不知道你的呼召是什么 皮特 |
[19:35] | but… | 但是 |
[19:37] | that can’t be what it means. | 那不可能是呼召的意思 |
[19:40] | Angelina… | 安吉丽娜 |
[19:42] | Angelina says you’re a good person, | 安吉丽娜说你是个好人 |
[19:45] | and I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[19:47] | Why would a Calling want you to do something bad? | 为什么呼召要让你干坏事呢 |
[19:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:57] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[19:58] | Alright, I’m going to, okay? | 好 我会救你的 好吗 |
[20:00] | But I need you to help me save my sister from Jace, | 但我需要你帮我从杰斯手里救我妹妹 |
[20:02] | and to do that — Pete. | 为了做到那个 皮特 |
[20:05] | These doctors… | 这些医生 |
[20:08] | I need you to let them do their tests. | 我需要你配合他们的测试 |
[20:10] | All I want is to be with Angelina. | 我只想和安吉丽娜在一起 |
[20:17] | I want to live. | 我想活下去 |
[20:19] | Then let’s make that happen. | 那我们帮你实现吧 |
[20:23] | Maybe Kory’s right. Maybe you should just hang back. | 或许科里是对的 你应该拖着不管 |
[20:26] | If Jace thinks it’s your life or his, | 如果杰斯认为是你们俩的生命二选一 |
[20:28] | what’s it matter how you survive? | 你怎么活下来的又有什么关系 |
[20:29] | No. Since when have the Callings shown us | 不 呼召从来没有显示过 |
[20:31] | something we can’t do anything about? | 我们坐以待毙的情况 |
[20:33] | I-I have to find Jace. | 我得找到杰斯 |
[20:34] | – I can feel it. – Michaela, come on. | -我能感觉到 -米凯拉 别这样 |
[20:36] | Why do you always have to run toward the danger? | 你为什么总是往危险的地方跑呢 |
[20:38] | Because it’s literally my job. | 因为这是我的工作 |
[20:41] | You followed a Calling into a frozen lake, | 你跟着呼召去了一个冰冻的湖 |
[20:43] | so don’t talk to me about danger. | 别跟我说危险不危险 |
[20:48] | Hey. What’s up? | 喂 怎么了 |
[20:50] | Didn’t you used to live at 138 Hawthorne? | 你之前是不是住在霍索恩路138号 |
[20:52] | Yeah, until a few months ago. | 对 几个月前搬出来的 |
[20:53] | Apartment 414? | 414公寓 |
[20:54] | Drea, what’s going on? | 德丽雅 怎么了 |
[20:55] | I got a Caucasian female, | 有个白人女性 |
[20:56] | 20s, knife wound to the chest. | 20多岁 胸部被刀刺伤 |
[20:59] | She’s alive, but unconscious. | 她还活着 但昏迷不醒 |
[21:01] | It was Jace, wasn’t it? | 是杰斯 对吧 |
[21:03] | It was. | 对 |
[21:04] | The camera in the entryway got a clear shot. | 入口的监控拍了清晰的画面 |
[21:06] | Neighbor down the hall heard yelling. | 走廊的邻居说听到喊叫 |
[21:08] | Mick, it sounded like he was looking for you. | 小米 听上去他在找你 |
[21:11] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[21:13] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:14] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[21:19] | Jace…just stabbed someone in my old apartment. | 杰斯 刚刺伤了一个住在我以前公寓的人 |
[21:25] | Hey, hey. Hey, Michaela. | 冷静 米凯拉 |
[21:26] | No. You can’t blame yourself. | 不 你不能怪自己 |
[21:27] | Do you understand? This is not your fault. | 你明白吗 这不是你的错 |
[21:29] | Y-Yes, it is. It is my fault. | 不 这就是我的错 |
[21:31] | Jace nearly killed someone trying to get to me. | 杰斯差点杀了其他人 就为了找到我 |
[21:33] | He’s not gonna stop until I stop him. | 他不会停手的 除非我阻止他 |
[21:46] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:47] | Trying to find something to impress your boyfriend | 想找些什么让你在开罗的男友 |
[21:48] | back in Cairo? | 表扬你吗 |
[21:50] | Can you not? | 能别逗乐吗 |
[21:52] | Maybe you should try a more conventional | 或许你该试试更传统的 |
[21:54] | first-year obsession, like philosophy | 大一乐趣 比如哲学 |
[21:56] | or…beer pong? | 或…啤酒乒乓球 |
[21:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:00] | This is important, | 这很重要 |
[22:02] | so can you cut the condescending crap | 所以你能就这一次 在你优越的生活中 |
[22:04] | for once in your privileged life | 别用这副居高临下的口气说话 |
[22:08] | and help me? | 并帮帮我 |
[22:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:14] | Tell me about these symbols. | 跟我说说这些符号 |
[22:16] | Can you help? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah, uh, here. | 可以 过来 |
[22:22] | Let’s take a look. | 我们看看 |
[22:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:29] | That right there? That’s balance. | 这边的 表示平衡 |
[22:31] | And, well, that’s the symbol for life, | 这个是生命的符号 |
[22:35] | and then… | 然后 |
[22:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:40] | Wait, that’s not possible. | 等等 这不可能 |
[22:47] | Is this the papyrus TJ sent? | 这是TJ送来的纸莎草吗 |
[22:49] | I mean, the restoration is — | 这个复原简直 |
[22:50] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是什么玩笑吗 |
[22:52] | I mean, who put you up to this? | 是谁让你这么做的 |
[22:55] | I literally have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[23:01] | Okay. Um…well, then how do you have a drawing | 好吧 那你怎么会有这副图 |
[23:04] | with the exact same symbols | 上面的符号和 |
[23:05] | as a 2,000-year-old piece of papyrus | 一副两千年前的纸莎草完全一样 |
[23:08] | that virtually no one on Earth, besides me, | 而且地球上除了我 已经好几个世纪 |
[23:12] | has seen in centuries? | 没人见过这纸莎草了 |
[23:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:18] | I swear. Really. | 我发誓 真的 |
[23:21] | Levi, what does it mean? | 李维 这是什么意思 |
[23:24] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[23:25] | I haven’t finished restoring the original. | 我还没有完成复原图 |
[23:27] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[23:29] | Keep going. | 继续吧 |
[23:32] | Alright. Alright. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:35] | Saanvi, Jace just stabbed | 萨尼 杰斯刚刺伤了 |
[23:37] | someone outside of Mick’s old apartment. | 一个在小米以前公寓外的人 |
[23:38] | – Oh, my God. – How long is this gonna take? | -天呐 -这还要花多久 |
[23:40] | I came through on my end. Now Vance and Gupta have to on theirs. | 我守了信用 万斯和古普塔也得兑现承诺 |
[23:46] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:48] | Why does it feel like you’re not here? | 为什么感觉你心不在焉 |
[23:49] | Sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[23:52] | Have you ever had the feeling you may have trusted | 你有没有感觉自己可能信任了 |
[23:54] | in the wrong people? | 错误的人 |
[23:56] | What the hell, Saanvi? | 怎么回事 萨尼 |
[23:57] | This morning, you went to the mat for this place. | 今天早上你还维护这个地方 |
[23:58] | I just realized that I think | 我刚意识到 |
[24:00] | there are other forces at play here I hadn’t considered. | 这件事里还有我没考虑到的其他力量 |
[24:03] | Thank you. That makes two of us. | 谢谢 我也是这么觉得 |
[24:04] | I’m so sorry. I have to go. | 真抱歉 我得走了 |
[24:19] | Mr. Stone, we are still conducting — | 斯通先生 我们还在进行… |
[24:20] | Come on, I came through. | 拜托 我守诺了 |
[24:21] | Just give me five minutes, please. | 给我五分钟 拜托 |
[24:30] | Alright, Pete. | 好了 皮特 |
[24:33] | Now we got to help Mick. | 现在我们得帮小米了 |
[24:35] | Please, I… | 求你了 我 |
[24:37] | I-I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[24:38] | Yeah, you can. | 你可以 |
[24:40] | Look, I can help you. | 听着 我可以帮你 |
[24:43] | Now, I need to know where Jace is. | 我需要知道杰斯在哪 |
[24:45] | You’re his brother. | 你是他弟弟 |
[24:47] | You had the same Calling. | 你们有一样的呼召 |
[24:51] | What did it show you? | 你看到了什么 |
[25:02] | I-I c– I can’t. | 我 我做不到 |
[25:03] | I-If I tell you, then Michaela’s gonna go after him. | 如果我告诉你 米凯拉就会去找他 |
[25:08] | He wants to hurt her. | 他想伤害她 |
[25:10] | Your brother nearly killed an innocent woman | 你哥哥差点杀了一个无辜女人 |
[25:12] | because he was looking for Michaela. | 因为他在找米凯拉 |
[25:13] | You and I both know he’s not gonna sit back and wait. | 你和我都知道他不会坐以待毙 |
[25:16] | If Mick doesn’t stop him, he’s gonna go on and — | 如果小米不阻止他 他会继续 |
[25:18] | Jace can’t be stopped. | 杰斯无法被阻止 |
[25:20] | Can’t you see that? | 你不明白吗 |
[25:22] | Please! | 拜托 |
[25:22] | I’m trying to help her! | 我是想救她 |
[25:24] | Enough. | 够了 |
[25:34] | Find what you’re looking for? | 找到你想找的了吗 |
[25:36] | Th– this thing is — is great, thanks. | 这个 这个棒极了 谢谢 |
[25:40] | You think they could do napkins in the shape of paper airplanes? | 你觉得他们能把纸巾折成飞机形状吗 |
[25:44] | What would something like that cost? | 那样要花多少钱 |
[25:45] | You’re really still on about | 你还在念叨 |
[25:46] | that Montego Air-themed restaurant? | 蒙特哥航空的主题餐厅吗 |
[25:49] | T, your nephew was on that flight, not you. | T 你的外甥在飞机上 又不是你 |
[25:51] | Yeah, but we’re tight, | 对 但我们关系很铁 |
[25:52] | and my sister is an awesome cook. | 而且我姐姐是个超棒的厨师 |
[25:54] | You should have seen the spread she put out last night. | 你应该看看她昨晚做的大餐 |
[25:59] | What do you think about menus in the shape | 你觉得把菜单做成飞机上的 |
[26:01] | of those in-flight safety guides? | 安全指示的样子如何 |
[26:04] | I think you’re nuts. | 我觉得你疯了 |
[26:05] | And bartenders with drink carts instead of bars | 然后酒吧推着饮料车 而不是吧台 |
[26:08] | and a really expensive hamburger called “First Class.” | 并提供一种超贵的汉堡 就叫”头等舱” |
[26:19] | Come on, Jay, please, just — I need a team to after this guy. | 拜托 杰 求你了 我需要一队人去抓他 |
[26:21] | Just give me a couple bodies. | 给我几个人吧 |
[26:23] | Mick, you know I can’t do that. | 小米 你知道我不能这么做 |
[26:24] | There’s already a BOLO out for Jace. | 杰斯已经有通缉令了 |
[26:26] | How’s it gonna look if I put you in charge of a search party? | 如果我让你负责搜索行动 看起来像什么 |
[26:29] | We wouldn’t do that for anybody else in the department. | 我们不会给局里的其他人这种权力 |
[26:30] | Okay, great, so while Bowers is out, you’re in charge. | 好吧 鲍尔斯不在 你做主 |
[26:33] | Somehow, that is worse for me. | 不知为何 这对我来说更惨了 |
[26:36] | That’s not fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[26:36] | Bowers wouldn’t have signed off on this, either. | 鲍尔斯也不会同意这事 |
[26:38] | You know that. Where are you right now? | 你知道的 你现在在哪 |
[26:39] | I’m at home, looking after Beverly. | 我在家 照顾贝弗莉 |
[26:41] | I had to cover for Dad until Thalia gets here. | 我得帮爸爸接手 等塔莉亚来 |
[26:45] | No, Jace doesn’t know where I am, | 不 杰斯不知道我在这 |
[26:46] | otherwise, he wouldn’t have gone to my old apartment. | 否则他就不会去我以前的公寓了 |
[26:48] | Okay. Perfect. Then stay there. | 很好 待在那里 |
[26:50] | Alright? I’ll have a patrol unit come by the house. | 好吗 我派一支巡逻队到你家 |
[26:52] | Mick, look, I’m sorry, alright? | 小米 听着 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[26:54] | You know protecting you is my top priority. | 你知道保护你是我的首要任务 |
[26:57] | I actually just got a tip about the Major | 我其实刚得到了一条关于少校的线索 |
[26:58] | I’m gonna go check out right now. | 我打算现在去看看 |
[26:59] | Okay, great, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[27:14] | Mr. Vasquez. | 瓦斯克斯先生 |
[27:16] | Mr. Vasquez. | 瓦斯克斯先生 |
[27:18] | How are you, sir? | 你好吗 先生 |
[27:19] | Special Agent Fischer. | 费舍特别探员 |
[27:22] | You want to do a ride with me, please? | 你想跟我走一趟吗 麻烦了 |
[27:28] | Jared! | 杰瑞德 |
[27:31] | Jared! | 杰瑞德 |
[27:35] | Jared! | 杰瑞德 |
[27:51] | This really isn’t fast, huh? | 这活一点也不快 对吧 |
[27:53] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[27:54] | I’ve been at this for weeks. | 我已经干了好几周了 |
[27:56] | Alright. There we go. | 好 看看吧 |
[27:58] | Whole shebang. | 整幅图 |
[28:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:02] | What am I looking at here? | 这是什么 |
[28:03] | Is this the same as the shadows? | 这跟阴影一样吗 |
[28:05] | – I… – Yeah, I think so, but — | -我 -对 我想是的 但是 |
[28:07] | but — but it’s more than that. | 但是 还不止这些 |
[28:08] | You know, I’m — I’m pretty sure this is a version | 我很确定这是复刻了一副 |
[28:11] | of the famous etching called “The Last Trial.” | 著名的蚀刻画 叫做《最后的审判》 |
[28:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:19] | “‘The Last Trial’ depicts the story of three prisoners | “《最后的审判》描述了三个囚徒 |
[28:22] | who were given a second chance to correct | 在给予第二次机会改正人生错误时 |
[28:24] | the mistakes they made in life. | 所做出的抉择 |
[28:26] | The first prisoner used his chance to find love | 第一名囚徒利用他的机会找到了爱 |
[28:29] | and was rewarded with a companion.” | 并得到了一名伴侣” |
[28:33] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[28:34] | “The second prisoner put past grievances to rest | “第二名囚徒放下了过去的不满 |
[28:36] | and was rewarded with peace. | 并得到了安宁 |
[28:39] | But the third prisoner chose vengeance, | 但第三名囚徒选择复仇 |
[28:42] | and a river of blood was shed.” | 并因此血流成河” |
[28:44] | Pretty gruesome, huh? | 很可怕 对吧 |
[28:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:49] | This is what’s happening. | 这就是现在发生的 |
[28:51] | Happening? Happening to whom? | 发生的 发生在谁身上 |
[28:53] | How does this end? | 这故事的结局是什么 |
[28:55] | How — How did they stop it? | 要怎么才能阻止 |
[28:56] | Stop it? | 阻止 |
[28:57] | No, Olive, um… it’s an allegory. | 不 奥莉芙 这是个寓言 |
[29:00] | It’s a lesson about redemption. | 这是关于救赎的教训 |
[29:02] | How is a river of blood a story of redemption? | 血流成河怎么会是救赎的故事呢 |
[29:06] | Because it was called “The Last Trial” for a reason. | 因为它的名字《最后的审判》是有缘由的 |
[29:09] | It was a test. If the last man had chosen | 这是个测验 如果最后一个人选择了 |
[29:11] | to forgive his enemies instead of taking revenge, | 原谅他的敌人 而不是报复 |
[29:13] | then he would have been rewarded, | 那他就会得到奖赏 |
[29:15] | but…he didn’t, so… | 但他没有 所以 |
[29:23] | Olive, please tell me you’re not on campus. | 奥莉芙 快告诉我你没在学校 |
[29:24] | Dad, I’m sorry, alright? I couldn’t just — | 爸 对不起 好吗 我只是不能 |
[29:26] | This is not okay. I explicitly told you | 这不行 我明确告诉你 |
[29:27] | – not to go to campus. – Fine, alright? | -不要去学校 -好吧 知道了 |
[29:29] | I’m grounded. For life. | 我这辈子都被禁足了 |
[29:30] | But please, just listen to me. | 但拜托 听我说 |
[29:33] | The Calling isn’t telling Jace to kill Aunt Mick. | 呼召不是让杰斯去杀了小米姑姑 |
[29:36] | – What do you mean? – He’s being tested. | -你什么意思 -这是个测验 |
[29:38] | It’s a lesson about free will, | 是关于自由意志的教训 |
[29:39] | about making the right decision. | 关于做正确的决定 |
[29:44] | No, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不 不 |
[29:45] | I-I-I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[29:47] | I am done talking about the Calling. | 我不再说呼召的事了 |
[29:49] | Alright, Pete. My daughter found something. | 好 皮特 我女儿找到了些信息 |
[29:51] | Your calling isn’t about Jace killing Michaela. | 你的呼召不是说杰斯要杀了米凯拉 |
[29:54] | It’s about him choosing not to. | 而是他选择不杀 |
[29:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:57] | Pete, I don’t have time to explain, | 皮特 我没时间解释了 |
[29:59] | but right now we have a chance. | 但现在我们有机会 |
[30:01] | We have a chance to save both Michaela and Jace, | 我们有机会同时救下米凯拉和杰斯 |
[30:03] | to save your own life so you can have a future with Angelina, | 并救下你 让你跟安吉丽娜能有未来 |
[30:06] | but we have to hurry now. | 但我们得赶快了 |
[30:10] | Where was Jace in that vision? | 幻觉里的杰斯在哪 |
[30:12] | Please, Pete. | 求你了 皮特 |
[30:13] | Have faith. | 有点信心 |
[30:20] | Up by the lake. | 在湖边 |
[30:23] | Where we came back. | 我们归回的那个湖 |
[30:27] | Hey. How’s Beverly? | 贝弗莉怎么样了 |
[30:28] | Napping. She wants me to make sure | 睡着了 她想让我确保 |
[30:30] | you drink enough milk with dinner. | 你晚餐多喝牛奶 |
[30:31] | Yeah. Why not? Everyone else is telling me what I should do. | 是啊 有何不可呢 大家都在告诉我该怎么办 |
[30:36] | I’m sorry. It’s just — | 抱歉 只是 |
[30:37] | I feel like a sitting duck right now. | 我感觉像个瓮中之鳖 |
[30:39] | How are we supposed to go — | 我们要怎么去 |
[30:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:08] | Just me. | 只是我 |
[31:10] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[31:14] | Just Ben. It’s Ben. | 只是本 是本 |
[31:16] | All good. We’re just a little on-edge. | 一切都好 我们就是有点紧张 |
[31:18] | – Did you lock it? – Yes, I locked it. | -你锁门了吗 -锁了 |
[31:21] | Great. | 好极了 |
[31:22] | Let me help you unpack. | 我帮你拿出来 |
[31:24] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[31:26] | Hey, Ben says Jace is up by the lake. We gotta go. | 本说杰斯在湖边 我们得走了 |
[31:29] | Mick, Jared just told you to lay low and — | 小米 杰瑞德让你低调行事 |
[31:30] | I’m going. Are you coming? | 我要去 你来吗 |
[31:33] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[31:36] | What did you do with Jared? | 你对杰瑞德干了什么 |
[31:37] | Saanvi, I told you, this is being handled. | 萨尼 我说了 这事处理好了 |
[31:39] | You can’t go grabbing people off of the street | 你不能为了包庇我做的事 |
[31:42] | to cover up for something that I did. | 就从街上随便抓人 |
[31:44] | If you don’t tell me where Jared is right now, Vance, | 如果你不告诉我杰瑞德现在在哪 万斯 |
[31:46] | I swear to God, I’m gonna tell the world what we’ve done. | 我发誓 我就告诉全世界我们干了什么 |
[31:55] | You brought him here? | 你带他来这里了 |
[32:05] | Your Kathryn Fitz investigation is a matter | 你的凯瑟琳·菲茨调查案事关 |
[32:07] | of national security, Detective. | 国家安全 警探 |
[32:09] | You need to let it go. | 你得放手了 |
[32:11] | See, I can’t do that. | 你瞧 我做不到这点 |
[32:13] | There’s a woman missing and a daughter wanting answers. | 有一个女人失踪了 她女儿想要答案 |
[32:16] | Look, I know you guys are hiding Kathryn Fitz’s disappearance. | 听着 我知道你们在隐瞒凯瑟琳·菲茨的失踪案 |
[32:19] | I just…can’t figure out why. | 我只是 不明白为什么 |
[32:23] | What, is she out there gaslighting | 怎么 难道她在精神迫害 |
[32:24] | some other passengers? | 其他的乘客吗 |
[32:26] | Kathryn Fitz is dead. | 凯瑟琳·菲茨死了 |
[32:29] | Murdered. | 被谋杀了 |
[32:35] | Do you know who did it? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[32:39] | One of our agents found her body several months ago | 我们的一个探员七个月前发现她的尸体 |
[32:41] | submerged in a bog 45 miles east of New Orleans. | 浮在新奥尔良以东45英里的沼泽地里 |
[32:46] | Now, we suspect a foreign asset | 我们猜测是外国间谍干的 |
[32:48] | based in the region was responsible. | 主要是基于她被谋杀的地方 |
[32:51] | Now, I’m only entitled to reveal this to you | 我能告诉你这些 |
[32:53] | because your continued investigation | 是因为如果你继续调查 |
[32:55] | threatens to expose a whole host of classified matters. | 将有可能暴露一系列机密事件 |
[32:59] | It’s time to stand down. | 该收手了 |
[33:02] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[33:09] | He doesn’t know? | 他不知道吗 |
[33:10] | As far as Powell or anyone else in the government knows, | 就鲍威尔和政府的其他官员所知 |
[33:13] | Kathryn Fitz was taken out by an enemy spy. | 凯瑟琳·菲茨是被敌人间谍干掉的 |
[33:15] | I don’t understand. Why not just… | 我不明白 为什么不直接 |
[33:18] | make it look like she disappeared? | 让她看起来失踪了 |
[33:19] | Because then they would keep looking. | 因为他们不会停止寻找 |
[33:22] | The only reason I was given control of this facility | 我能负责这家研究所的唯一原因 |
[33:25] | is our government’s in an arms race | 是我们的政府正在和所有 |
[33:26] | with every superpower to find out what happened to 828, | 想找出828航班真相的超级强国进行军备竞赛 |
[33:29] | and in a competition like that, | 而这种竞赛 |
[33:31] | I’m their best shot. | 我是他们取胜的最佳人选 |
[33:35] | And if they figure out that I killed the Major | 如果他们发现是我杀了少校 |
[33:37] | and you’re covering for me? | 而你在替我隐瞒的话 |
[33:39] | Then all this falls apart. | 这一切都没了 |
[33:41] | Saanvi, you did what you needed to do. | 萨尼 你做了你该做的事 |
[33:43] | I followed suit. | 我也是 |
[33:45] | That means we’re in this together. | 这意味着我们是同一条船上的人了 |
[33:54] | Did Michaela find him? | 米凯拉找到他了吗 |
[33:55] | Not yet. She’s on her way. | 还没有 她正在路上 |
[33:57] | Don’t worry. Mick can handle herself. | 别担心 小米能保护自己 |
[33:59] | She’ll get him. | 她会抓到他 |
[34:02] | Thank you, Pete. | 谢谢 皮特 |
[34:02] | We couldn’t have found Jace without your help. | 没有你的帮助我们找不到杰斯 |
[34:05] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:09] | H-How did Olive know this was a test? | 奥莉芙怎么知道这是个测验 |
[34:14] | By a painting? | 通过一幅画吗 |
[34:16] | It’s an Egyptian story called “The Last Trial.” | 这是个埃及故事 叫做《最后的审判》 |
[34:22] | She found it by these symbols in your brother’s drawing. | 她是通过你哥哥画里的符号发现的 |
[34:28] | Jace! Please! | 杰斯 拜托 |
[34:30] | You don’t have to do this! | 你不用这么做 |
[34:34] | – You had a Calling. – I know what’s gonna happen. | -你收到了呼召 -我知道会发生什么 |
[34:35] | I know where to find him. | 我知道去哪找到他 |
[34:37] | No, Pete, it’s fine. Michaela’s got this. | 不 皮特 没事 米凯拉能行 |
[34:39] | – She’s going to — – No. | -她要去 -不 |
[34:40] | I have to be there. | 我必须在场 |
[34:42] | I-I’m the only one that can do it. | 只有我能做到 |
[34:45] | This is how I save my life. | 这样我才能救自己 |
[34:49] | I can be with Angelina. | 我可以跟安吉丽娜在一起 |
[34:54] | A hall pass? You kidding? | 通行证 你开玩笑吗 |
[34:56] | Vance, Pete had a Calling. | 万斯 皮特收到了呼召 |
[34:57] | To stop Jace, I got to take him upstate. | 为了阻止杰斯 我必须带他去北边 |
[34:59] | This is outrageous. There are still several vital tests — | 这太过分了 还有好几个重要的测试 |
[35:02] | What? You can test him all you want when he comes back. | 怎么 等他回来后你想怎么做测试都可以 |
[35:03] | – If he comes back. – Exactly. | -如果他能回来的话 -没错 |
[35:05] | Pete Baylor is supposed to expire tomorrow. | 皮特·贝勒明天就该过期了 |
[35:08] | How are we gonna study him if he dies while you’re away? | 如果你们不在时他死了 我们还怎么研究他 |
[35:13] | Alright, fine. You can test me. | 好吧 行 你们可以测试我 |
[35:15] | Whatever you want. | 无论怎样都行 |
[35:19] | I’m a bit of a unicorn myself. | 我自己也算是个独角兽 |
[35:22] | But keeping Pete Baylor here is a death sentence, | 但如让皮特·贝勒留在这就是判了他死刑 |
[35:25] | for him and who knows who else. | 对他和其他人都是 |
[35:27] | Maybe my sister. | 或许还有我妹妹 |
[35:30] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[35:32] | You can’t do this when they both have a chance to live. | 你不能这么做 现在他们都还有机会活下去 |
[35:34] | Pete Baylor is a criminal. You can’t just — | 皮特·贝勒是罪犯 你不能就 |
[35:35] | I can send an agent. He’ll still be in custody. | 我可以派一个探员 他还是在押罪犯 |
[35:37] | I want you back in four hours, both of you. | 我要你们四小时内回来 你们俩都是 |
[35:40] | Thank you. You won’t regret it. | 谢谢 你不会后悔的 |
[35:42] | This isn’t a favor. | 这不是帮忙 |
[35:43] | We have an agreement. | 这是我们的协议 |
[35:55] | Sarah, I’m so sorry. | 莎拉 我很遗憾 |
[35:58] | I was really hoping we’d find something different. | 我真的希望找到其他结果 |
[36:03] | I think, um — deep down, | 我想 内心深处 |
[36:05] | I already knew that she was gone. | 我已经知道她去世了 |
[36:11] | How much she’d done — I mean, that is still — | 她做了什么 那依然 |
[36:14] | still can’t wrap my head around. | 我依然无法理解 |
[36:16] | Regardless, no daughter | 无论如何 没有女儿 |
[36:18] | should have to go through what you went through. | 应该承受你承受的痛苦 |
[36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:21] | You’ve been incredibly kind. | 你一直对我很好 |
[36:24] | At least now I know the truth. | 至少现在我知道真相了 |
[36:30] | How did it happen? | 是怎么回事 |
[36:32] | They wouldn’t give me the details, | 他们不肯告诉我细节 |
[36:33] | said it was a matter of national security. | 说这事关国家安全 |
[36:37] | But they did give me this. | 但他们给了我这个 |
[36:45] | I wish I didn’t know anything about what she did for a living. | 我真希望自己不知道她是以什么为生 |
[36:49] | That’s not how you should remember her, okay? | 你不该把这些当作对她的纪念 好吗 |
[36:51] | Not everything is black and white. | 不是所有事都是非黑即白 |
[36:53] | At the end of the day, she was your mother. | 说到底 她还是你母亲 |
[36:57] | You have to believe that she thought she was doing this | 你得相信她认为自己所做的事 |
[36:59] | to protect her country. | 是为了保护国家 |
[37:03] | I know it’s no comfort right now, | 我知道现在这不算是慰藉 |
[37:04] | but whatever happened to her… | 但无论她发生了什么 |
[37:11] | this way, you know that she died a hero. | 这样你知道她死时是个英雄 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:23] | How do we even know he’s here? | 我们怎么知道他在这里 |
[37:24] | Because he got the same Callings as they did. | 因为他和其他人得到了一样的呼召 |
[37:27] | Looks like we’re on foot from here. Lake’s that way. | 看来从这我们得步行了 湖在那边 |
[37:29] | Now we just have to hope he listens to reason. | 现在我们只能祈祷他能听进去道理了 |
[37:32] | Come on, Mick. He’s got 15 hours to live. | 拜托 小米 他还有15小时可活 |
[37:34] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在这荒郊野地里 |
[37:35] | Can’t we just wait till the sun comes up? | 就不能等到太阳出来再说吗 |
[37:36] | No. No, he’ll see us coming. | 不 不 那样他会看到我们 |
[37:39] | There is a million ways in and out of this place. | 这地方有几百个出入口 |
[37:41] | If we let him go, how many more people is he gonna kill? | 如果我们放跑了他 谁知道他会杀多少人 |
[37:44] | Where you lead, I will follow. | 你去哪我都跟着 |
[37:48] | Zeke, you don’t have to come. | 泽克 你不必来 |
[37:49] | Hell, I don’t. | 我当然得来 |
[37:50] | I might not like you going into danger, | 我虽然不喜欢看你往危险的地方跑 |
[37:52] | but I’m not gonna let you go it alone. | 但我更不会让你孤身前往 |
[37:54] | Besides, I’ve been dead before, a couple of times. | 再说 我之前死过 好几次了 |
[37:57] | I love you, you know? | 我爱你 你知道吗 |
[37:59] | I do know. | 我确实知道 |
[38:01] | Turns out I can sorta read minds. | 我发现自己还会点读心术 |
[38:02] | Mm, that’s true. | 那倒是 |
[38:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:08] | Let’s go get this guy. | 我们去抓这家伙吧 |
[38:09] | You’re the one with the gun. | 你才是拿枪的那个 |
[38:11] | Two guns, actually. | 其实我带了两把枪 |
[38:14] | Maybe don’t shoot me this time. | 或许这次别打我了 |
[38:28] | A few minutes, I promise. | 就几分钟 我保证 |
[38:30] | I’m gonna grab some supplies. | 我去拿点装备 |
[38:32] | Angelina. | 安吉丽娜 |
[38:33] | You’re still up. | 你还没睡 |
[38:37] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[38:38] | Angelina. | 安吉丽娜 |
[38:44] | Hey, hey. Seriously? | 喂 真的假的 |
[38:46] | What? I’m just doing my job, sir. | 干嘛 我只是做自己的工作 先生 |
[39:02] | They’re not hurting anybody. | 他们没伤害任何人 |
[39:05] | Just give them a sec. | 给他们一会 |
[39:17] | When they took you away from the jail, | 当他们把你从监狱带走时 |
[39:19] | I…I thought that was the last time | 我以为那是我最后一次 |
[39:22] | I was ever gonna see you. | 看到你了 |
[39:31] | I still want to see the sunrise with you. | 我依然想跟你一起看日出 |
[39:35] | But if we’re gonna see more than one… | 但如果我们要多看几次 |
[39:43] | I have to stop Jace. | 我必须阻止杰斯 |
[39:56] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么还醒着 |
[39:59] | We got a big day tomorrow. | 明天是我们的大日子 |
[40:01] | You gonna go home and see Daddy. | 你就要回家见到爸爸了 |
[40:17] | 卡茨基尔媒体 本地男性藏匿828航班家庭 | |
[40:41] | Hey, Mick. | 小米 |
[40:42] | Sorry, I know you’re probably sleeping, | 抱歉 我知道你或许在睡觉 |
[40:43] | but I thought you should know… | 但我想你应该知道 |
[40:46] | they found the Major dead. | 他们发现少校死了 |
[40:48] | I don’t have a lot of details, but I thought I should call. | 我不知道更多细节 但我想该告诉你 |
[40:51] | Anyways, good news for you. | 无论如何 这对你来说是好事 |
[40:53] | At least you’re safe on that front. | 至少你不用再担心她了 |
[40:55] | Night. | 晚安 |
[41:07] | Found his campsite. You see him? | 找到了他的露营地 你看到他了吗 |
[41:09] | No, not yet. | 不 还没看到 |
[41:21] | Hey. What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:25] | He’s here somewhere. | 他在这附近 |
[41:28] | I can feel his anger. | 我能感受到他的愤怒 |
[41:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:34] | I’m gonna sneak around the side. | 我绕到那边去 |
[41:35] | Just keep a safe distance. | 保持安全距离 |
[42:07] | Zeke. | 泽克 |
[42:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[42:15] | Zeke! | 泽克 |