时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’m pretty sure this is a version | 我很确定这是复刻了一副 |
[00:04] | of the famous etching called “The Last Trial.” | 著名的蚀刻画 叫做《最后的审判》 |
[00:07] | Three prisoners who were given a second chance to correct | 三个囚徒在给予第二次机会改正人生错误时 |
[00:09] | the mistakes they made in life. | 所做出的抉择 |
[00:11] | We need to stop rolling like that. | 我们不能再这样了 |
[00:13] | I thought the papyrus was gonna give me a clue | 我本以为纸莎草会给我关于 |
[00:15] | about the Death Date, | 死期的线索 |
[00:16] | But without this missing piece… | 但如果缺少这块… |
[00:19] | Can’t find my campus ID, my work bag. | 找不到我的校园卡和工作包了 |
[00:21] | Something strange happened to me. | 我身上发生了些奇怪的事 |
[00:23] | Are you saying that you felt what Beverly was feeling? | 你能感受到贝弗莉的感受吗 |
[00:26] | I did. | 是的 |
[00:27] | You’re really still on about that Montego Air-themed restaurant? | 你还在念叨蒙特哥航空的主题餐厅吗 |
[00:30] | My sister is an awesome cook. | 我姐姐是个超棒的厨师 |
[00:31] | 本地男性藏匿828航班家庭 发布照片 | |
[00:31] | You should have seen the spread she put out last night. | 你应该看看她昨晚做的大餐 |
[00:33] | All I want is to be with Angelina. | 我只想和安吉丽娜在一起 |
[00:36] | This second chance has an expiration date. | 这第二次机会有有效期 |
[00:40] | I think that Jace is coming for me. | 我觉得杰斯是来找我的 |
[00:41] | In the Calling, he was on a rampage. | 在呼召里 他大发雷霆 |
[00:43] | But if Jace had it, Kory and Pete must have as well. | 但如果杰斯得到了 科里和皮特肯定也得到了 |
[00:46] | He shot me. | 他对我开枪 |
[00:47] | I wouldn’t protect that son of a bitch | 如果这件事与我性命攸关 |
[00:48] | if my life depended on it. | 我不会包庇那个混蛋 |
[00:49] | I know where to find him. | 我知道去哪找到他 |
[00:51] | I have to be there. | 我必须在场 |
[00:52] | A hall pass? | 通行证 |
[00:54] | To stop Jace, I got to take him upstate. | 为了阻止杰斯 我必须带他去北边 |
[00:56] | He’s here somewhere. | 他在这附近 |
[00:57] | Zeke. | 泽克 |
[01:08] | Zeke, where are you? | 泽克 你在哪 |
[01:46] | Cal Stone, racing to beat the buzzer. | 卡尔·斯通 全力在到时前投篮 |
[02:36] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[02:40] | You had a Calling, didn’t you? | 你收到呼召了 对不对 |
[02:43] | Where’s your nephew? | 你侄子呢 |
[02:44] | It’s got nothing to do with him. | 这和他没关系 |
[02:45] | He’s my last chance. | 他是我最后的机会 |
[02:47] | No, you are your last chance. | 不对 你才是你最后的机会 |
[02:49] | Okay? It’s all about you and your choices! | 懂吗 全在乎你和你要做出的选择 |
[02:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[02:55] | Suit yourself. | 不说拉倒 |
[03:39] | It’s been almost three hours. | 都快3个小时了 |
[03:41] | Still no word from Mick, but I should get going. | 小米还是没消息 但我得走了 |
[03:48] | – Pete just had a Calling. – Cal’s voice. | -皮特刚刚收到个呼召 -是卡尔的声音 |
[03:51] | he — he said, “Last chance.” | 他… 他说”最后的机会” |
[03:55] | Last chance to help my brother, right? | 指的是拯救我哥哥的最后机会 对吗 |
[03:57] | – That’s what it means. – Sounds right. | -就是这个意思 -听着没错 |
[04:00] | Alright, the clock’s ticking. We should go now. | 时间很紧 我们得立刻出发 |
[04:01] | W-W-Wait. The last chance? | 等等 最后的机会 |
[04:04] | – The papyrus that we’ve been restoring? – “The Last Trial.” | -我们一直在复原的纸莎草 -《最后的审判》 |
[04:06] | Yeah, it’s about the last chance you have to save your soul. | 对 它讲的是拯救你灵魂的最后机会 |
[04:09] | This must be connected. | 这之间一定有关联 |
[04:10] | But he just had this Calling now. | 但他才收到这个呼召 |
[04:12] | It means we must’ve missed something. | 那就是说我们一定漏掉了什么 |
[04:14] | Why don’t you two go to campus, see what you can find out? | 不如你们俩去学校 看看能有什么发现 |
[04:17] | Wait, you go. I’m not leaving Pete. | 等等 你去吧 我不会把皮特丢下的 |
[04:18] | Angelina, I understand, but this is too dangerous. | 安吉丽娜 我理解 但这事太危险了 |
[04:20] | You can’t go with us. You got to go with Olive. | 你不能和我们去 你得和奥莉芙走 |
[04:22] | No, I can’t let him go through this alone. | 不 我不能让他一个人去面对这事 |
[04:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:26] | Alright, you can ride with me. | 好吧 你坐我的车 |
[04:27] | Olive, we’ll drop you at Astoria. | 奥莉芙 我们到阿斯托利亚把你放下 |
[04:28] | But we’ve got to go now. | 但我们必须马上出发了 |
[04:31] | Sorry, but I gotta. | 对不起 但我得这样 |
[04:55] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[05:00] | Michaela?! | 米凯拉 |
[05:19] | Mick! | 小米 |
[05:43] | Pete has done his absolute best with his second chance. | 对于他的第二次机会 皮特尽了他的全力 |
[05:45] | He’s gonna survive this. | 他会挺过来的 |
[05:47] | I just wish we knew what the Callings meant by “Last Chance.” | 我只希望能搞懂呼召说的”最后的机会”指什么 |
[05:50] | For what? | 是为了什么 |
[05:51] | What is Pete supposed to do? | 皮特应该怎么做呢 |
[05:53] | Maybe it’s not just him. | 也许不仅是他 |
[05:54] | Can you dial Jared Vasquez? | 你给杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯打个电话吧 |
[05:57] | Pete said he heard Cal’s voice. | 皮特说他听到了卡尔的声音 |
[05:59] | Whenever that’s happened before, all three of them heard it. | 之前这种情况发生时 他们三个都听得到 |
[06:04] | Hey, Ben. | 本 |
[06:05] | Hey, uh, is Kory Jephers still in the hospital? | 科里·杰佛斯还在医院吗 |
[06:07] | Yeah, for another day or so. Why? | 是的 还要住个一两天 怎么了 |
[06:09] | You think you could ask him a few questions for me? | 你可以帮我问他几个问题吗 |
[06:11] | Like, now-ish? | 现在行吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, I could do that. What’s up? | 行 怎么回事 |
[06:15] | Copy of my report. | 这是我的报告副本 |
[06:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:18] | I’d hate for something like this to happen again. | 我不希望这样的事再次发生 |
[06:21] | I mean, I don’t even know how they knew we were staying here. | 我都不知道他们怎么会知道我们住在这里 |
[06:23] | Might wanna check out the local news. | 你最好核实一下当地新闻 |
[06:26] | Okay, um, in that case, | 好吧 那样的话 |
[06:29] | Is there maybe something more you could do? | 你还能做些其他的什么吗 |
[06:31] | Like, could you stick around for a little while or — | 比如 你可以在这附近多留一会或者… |
[06:33] | It was kids playing a prank. | 那只是孩子们的恶作剧 |
[06:35] | You’re fine. | 你们不会有事 |
[06:37] | Unless, of course, your kid really is ET. | 当然 除非你孩子真的是外星人 |
[06:39] | Thanks for coming, Officer. | 谢谢你能来 警官 |
[06:41] | In the future, maybe there are better ways | 以后 希望你们找个更好的方式 |
[06:43] | to advertise your new restaurant. | 宣传你们的新餐厅 |
[06:48] | Advertise? | 宣传 |
[06:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:53] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我不是故意想搞成这样 |
[06:55] | Tarik, what did you do? | 塔里克 你做了什么 |
[07:00] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[07:02] | How long will it take to fix the cars? | 修好汽车需要多长时间 |
[07:04] | The tires are slashed on both of them. | 两辆车的车胎都破了 |
[07:07] | Three hours? | 三个小时 |
[07:07] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[07:09] | We could, uh, call a cab, Uber. | 我们可以 叫个出租车 或网约车 |
[07:11] | You trust the driver? | 你能信任司机吗 |
[07:12] | They might recognize Cal. | 他们可能会认出卡尔 |
[07:14] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[07:16] | Didn’t Ben and Michaela | 本和米凯拉不是说过 |
[07:17] | say that they know where these guys are? | 他们知道这些家伙在哪吗 |
[07:19] | A-And it’s not here, right? | 并不是这里 对吧 |
[07:23] | So isn’t this the safest place to be? | 所以这里不就是最安全的地方吗 |
[07:26] | I guess we only have | 我想我们只需要 |
[07:27] | to worry about this for a few more hours. | 再担心几个小时 |
[07:28] | We could wait it out. Lay low. | 我们可以再等等 低调一点 |
[07:31] | And I happen to know the best hiding spot in the world. | 我刚好知道世界上最安全对藏身处在哪 |
[07:33] | We used to hide there for hours without anyone finding us. | 我们过去常常在那藏几个小时无人发现 |
[07:42] | Headquarters. | 大本营 |
[07:45] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[07:50] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[07:52] | Cal, what are you doing?! | 卡尔 你在干什么 |
[07:54] | I told you to stay inside! | 我告诉过你不要出去 |
[08:22] | Zeke?! | 泽克 |
[08:25] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[08:33] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[08:37] | Hey, where’s Kory?! | 科里去哪了 |
[08:38] | He was just here. | 他刚刚还在这 |
[08:41] | We have a problem. Kory flew the coop. | 我们有麻烦了 科里跑了 |
[08:44] | I’ve got a strong hunch he had a Calling. “Last Chance.” | 我有强烈对预感他得到了呼召 “最后一次机会” |
[08:46] | And I got a pretty good idea where he’s headed. | 我也很清楚他要去哪里 |
[08:48] | – Where’s that? – Back to the lake. | -去哪里 -回到那个湖边 |
[08:50] | We think Jace is there, too. | 我们认为杰斯也在那里 |
[08:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We? | 等一下 你和谁 |
[08:53] | Mick. She’s already up there, | 小米 她已经在那里了 |
[08:55] | and, Jared, I can’t reach her. | 杰瑞德 我联系不上她 |
[08:56] | I’m on my way, Ben. | 我马上过去 本 |
[08:59] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 |
[09:03] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[09:04] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[09:05] | Over here! Over here! | 我在这里 我在这里 |
[09:07] | Michaela? Oh, thank God. Are you okay? | 米凯拉 谢天谢地 你还好吗 |
[09:10] | No. I’m hurt. I can’t make it. | 不好 我受伤了 我上不去 |
[09:12] | Jace — he’s going for Cal. We got to go warn them. | 杰斯 他去找卡尔了 我们得去警告他们 |
[09:15] | I’m coming down. | 我马上下来 |
[09:19] | Alright. | 好了 |
[09:42] | – You okay? – No, my shoulder’s dislocated. | -你还好吗 -不 我肩膀脱臼了 |
[09:43] | – Let me see. – No, we got to go. | -让我看看 -不 我们赶紧走 |
[09:45] | – There’s no time. – Okay. | -没时间了 -好吧 |
[09:47] | I’ll help you up. | 我帮你上去 |
[09:48] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[09:51] | I got you. Ready? | 交给我 准备好了吗 |
[09:53] | Alright. | 好 |
[09:56] | Okay, come on. | 好了 来 |
[10:14] | Returning to precinct? | 回警局吗 |
[10:15] | A truck took some damage. Couple of slashed tires. | 一辆卡车受损了 几个轮胎被砍 |
[10:18] | Apparently, there’s some 828 kid living there. | 听说那里住着个828航班上的小孩 |
[10:22] | 10-1 that location. | 地址没听清 |
[10:24] | I have a 730 Grapevine Lane. | 我收到的是葡萄藤巷730号 |
[10:27] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:29] | Unit requesting information, identify yourself. | 请求信息的警员 请表明身份 |
[10:33] | Unit, please respond. | 警员 请回答 |
[10:36] | I don’t even know what a root cellar is. | 我甚至不知道块根地窖是什么 |
[10:39] | We didn’t either. | 我们也不知道 |
[10:41] | The house that it was attached to | 它所在的那个房子 |
[10:42] | burned down even before your mom was born. | 在你妈妈出生前就被烧毁了 |
[10:44] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:46] | A lo-o-o-o-ng time ago. | 很久很久之前了 |
[10:48] | That’s very funny, Tarik. | 真好笑 塔里克 |
[10:50] | Hilarious. | 真滑稽 |
[11:00] | Come on. | 加油 |
[11:01] | Mick, come on. You can do this. | 小米 加油 你能做到 |
[11:03] | I’m slowing us down, Zeke. You got to go. | 我在拖后腿 泽克 你该走了 |
[11:05] | They need to know about Cal. | 他们要知道卡尔的事 |
[11:07] | So get up here, and let’s go. | 所以赶快上来 我们走 |
[11:09] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:12] | Throw me your arm. | 把你的胳膊甩过来 |
[11:14] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[11:15] | Come on. | 加油 |
[11:23] | Are you feeling that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[11:25] | No, no, I got it. | 没有 我没事 |
[11:26] | No, no, Zeke, you’re feeling that. I can tell. | 不 不 泽克 你感觉到了 我能看出来 |
[11:28] | Don’t worry about me, Mick. | 别担心我 小米 |
[11:29] | We need to warn them. They need to know. | 我们要告诉他们 他们要知道 |
[11:31] | They need to know. They need to know. | 他们要知道 他们要知道 |
[11:36] | One…two… | 一 二 |
[11:44] | They need to know! | 他们要知道 |
[12:07] | Who threw that ball? | 谁扔的那个球 |
[12:08] | You okay? Why did we stop? | 你还好吗 为什么停下来了 |
[12:11] | The basketball rolled right in front of the car. | 那个篮球正好滚到车前面 |
[12:13] | It was red and blue. | 是红蓝相间的 |
[12:16] | You didn’t see it, did you? | 你没看到 是吗 |
[12:17] | I was staring at the road the whole time. | 我一直盯着路面 |
[12:19] | But I didn’t see a basketball. | 但我没看到篮球 |
[12:20] | It was a Calling. | 那是个呼召 |
[12:22] | Cal’s ball. | 卡尔的球 |
[12:24] | Change of plans. I think my son’s in danger. | 计划有变 我觉得我儿子有危险 |
[12:26] | I only have authorization to bring the prisoner | 我的权限只能把囚犯带到 |
[12:28] | – to a specific location. – Just follow me. Please. | -指定位置 -跟着我就行 拜托 |
[12:30] | I think my son’s life might be at stake. | 我觉得我儿子的生命有危险 |
[12:44] | Are we close? | 我们快到了吗 |
[12:47] | See? You didn’t even know it was there. | 看到了吗 你甚至不知道它就在那 |
[12:49] | Where? | 哪里 |
[12:58] | Cool. | 太酷了 |
[12:59] | Perfect place to hide. | 完美的隐蔽地点 |
[13:23] | Sort of stinks. | 有点臭 |
[13:24] | Yeah, definitely stinks. | 肯定臭 |
[13:29] | But your mom and I… | 但你妈妈和我 |
[13:34] | planned several… | 在这里计划了 |
[13:37] | successful missions here. | 一些成功的任务 |
[13:38] | It’s true. Operation Get a Dog. | 是真的 养狗行动 |
[13:42] | Two months later, we got Screech. | 两个月后 我们有了尖叫 |
[13:44] | Ooh, Operation Avoid Auntie Louise. | 躲避露易丝姨妈行动 |
[13:47] | She was a-a cheek pincher. | 她喜欢捏别人的脸 |
[14:00] | Hey, T, remember this? | T 记得这个吗 |
[14:03] | Operation Go to Hawaii. | 去夏威夷行动 |
[14:07] | So some unsuccessful missions, too. | 所以也有些失败的任务 |
[14:15] | So, yeah, it’s a root cellar. | 这是个块根地窖 |
[14:20] | We’ll be safe here. | 我们在这很安全 |
[14:28] | You know your dad and your Auntie Mick | 你知道你爸爸和小米姑姑 |
[14:30] | have the situation under control, right? | 会控制住局面 对吗 |
[14:33] | There’s absolutely nothing to worry about. | 完全没什么好担心的 |
[14:35] | But we’re gonna wait it out in here anyway. | 但我们要在这里等着 |
[14:38] | We’re just having a picnic lunch. | 我们只是来吃顿野餐午饭 |
[14:46] | Where — Where is the artwork that was just here? | 这里的艺术品在哪 |
[14:50] | And you would be? | 你是谁 |
[14:51] | I-I work for Professor Stone, okay, | 我为斯通教授工作 |
[14:53] | And I-I really, really need that piece. | 我真的 真的需要这件作品 |
[14:56] | Stone. I was just seeing that name somewhere. | 斯通 我刚在哪里看到了那个名字 |
[14:59] | Yeah, you can call him, okay? | 你可以打给他确认 好吗 |
[15:00] | I just — I-I — really, I need the artwork that was here. | 我只是 我现在急需刚刚放在这儿的那些画 |
[15:03] | Two guys just boxed it up to within an inch of its life. | 有两个人费了好大劲把东西装了起来 |
[15:06] | Took it out of here. | 然后带走了 |
[15:07] | They — They’re moving it? Why? | 他们 他们转移走了 为什么 |
[15:09] | Only thing I know, they left a damn mess. | 我只知道他们留下一片狼藉 |
[15:17] | Try Grace. | 打给格蕾丝试试 |
[15:19] | One bar. Just won’t go through. | 信号只有一格 打不出去 |
[15:20] | Okay, just keep trying, please. | 好吧 再试试吧 |
[15:25] | Hey. Hey, what’s that? | 看看这是什么 |
[15:28] | You want this? | 你想要吗 |
[15:30] | Still nothing. | 还是没信号 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:37] | I just — | 我只是 |
[15:39] | I saw the restaurant as a future with you, | 我把餐厅当做和你一起的未来 |
[15:43] | With my family. | 还有我的家人 |
[15:45] | I wasn’t trying to drive you away. | 我并不想把你赶走 |
[15:48] | I was trying to pull you closer. | 我只是想跟你离得更近一些 |
[15:55] | It’s my fault, too. | 我也有错 |
[15:59] | I thought you’d be safer and we’d be safer… | 我以为如果你不知情 |
[16:05] | …if you didn’t know everything. | 我们都会更安全 |
[16:08] | But if I’d told you — | 但如果我告诉你了 |
[16:10] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[16:14] | We have to deal with that. | 我们得处理一下你的伤 |
[16:15] | No, we got to get Cal. | 不 我们要找到卡尔 |
[16:19] | No, do not put your voodoo empath stuff on me. | 不 别把你的读心巫术施展在我身上 |
[16:21] | What? You don’t want your husband | 怎么了 你不想让你丈夫 |
[16:23] | knowing exactly what you’re thinking at every moment? | 了解你每时每刻的想法吗 |
[16:24] | No, I don’t want my husband feeling what I’m feeling | 不 我不想让我丈夫感受到 |
[16:27] | when this pops back into place. | 正骨的感觉 |
[16:28] | Your husband can take it. | 你丈夫能应付的了 |
[16:31] | Be quick. | 动手快点 |
[16:33] | – Okay. – O-On three. | -好 -数到三 |
[16:34] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[16:39] | One. | 一 |
[16:45] | Yeah, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[16:46] | – My pleasure. – Yeah. | -我的荣幸 -好吧 |
[16:47] | Just kidding. That was awful. | 只是开玩笑 刚刚感觉太槽糕了 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | No, there’s still no service. Let’s keep moving. | 这里还是没有信号 继续走吧 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:01] | S-So how can you control them? | 那么 你怎么控制它们呢 |
[17:06] | Can you have a Calling now? | 你现在能感受到呼召吗 |
[17:09] | They don’t work like that. | 呼召不是那样的 |
[17:12] | At least, not that I’ve ever seen. | 起码我看到的不是这样 |
[17:14] | That’s, uh… | 那真是 |
[17:15] | Crazy. Yeah, I know. | 疯狂 是的 我懂 |
[17:17] | We all sound crazy. | 我们听起来都像疯子 |
[17:20] | Th-Th-That might be the coolest thing I ever heard. | 这 这可能是我听过最酷的事情了 |
[17:23] | My nephew is a real-life superhero. | 我侄子是一个真实存在的超级英雄 |
[17:29] | Hey. Hey, look. Look, look, look. | 看看 看这里 |
[17:32] | Hey, hey, hey. Look. | 别哭别哭 看 |
[17:40] | So is my uncle. | 我舅舅也是英雄 |
[17:51] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[17:52] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[17:58] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里别出来 |
[18:02] | Tarik! | 塔里克 |
[18:04] | Grace! Grace! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[18:08] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[18:09] | Grace, are you there?! | 格蕾丝 你在这里吗 |
[18:15] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[18:19] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[18:20] | Ben! | 本 |
[18:27] | Is everything okay? I saw graffiti and the tire. | 你们没事吧 我看到了涂鸦还有轮胎 |
[18:30] | Yeah, it’s just kids. We’re fine. | 只是一些小孩干的 我们没事 |
[18:31] | Hey, Ben. Long time. | 本 你好啊 好久不见 |
[18:33] | Just having a little picnic. | 我们只是在野餐 |
[18:35] | I can’t tell you how grateful I am, but we’ve got to go. | 我十分感激 但我们现在马上得走了 |
[18:37] | Okay? Now. | 好吗 马上 |
[18:39] | We’re going home, okay? | 我们要回家了 好吗 |
[18:41] | We’re going home. | 我们回家 |
[18:44] | I can take someone in the pa– | 我可以带人 |
[18:52] | Go! Go! | 跑 快跑 |
[18:55] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[18:57] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[18:58] | Get back in the car! Stay down! | 回到车里 低下头 |
[19:43] | The roof! The roof! | 屋顶 在屋顶 |
[19:46] | He’s on the roof! | 他在屋顶上 |
[20:09] | Careful. Good. | 小心点 好 |
[20:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:13] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[20:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:18] | Is it — Is — Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[20:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:23] | Maybe he ran out of bullets or reloading. | 也许他没子弹了 或是在换弹匣 |
[20:27] | Man, I wish I had my Vanguard right now. | 天呐 希望我现在手上有枪 |
[20:31] | Son of a… | 混蛋 |
[20:33] | You still have my rifle? | 我的步枪还在你那里吗 |
[20:34] | No, but I still have Dad’s. | 不 但老爸的还在我这里 |
[20:36] | In the shed. Hasn’t been used in a decade. | 在小屋里 十年没用过了 |
[20:38] | Look, look, I can make it. | 我可以去拿 |
[20:39] | Head down to the root cellar. I’ll meet you there. | 去地窖 在那里见 |
[20:41] | No, Tarik, it’s too dangerous. | 不 塔里克 太危险了 |
[20:43] | What? This guy’s here because of me. | 什么 这个人来这是因为我 |
[20:44] | My stupid mistake. | 我犯的愚蠢错误 |
[20:46] | He’s not here for you. | 他来这不是为了你 |
[20:47] | None of this is your fault. | 这些都不是你的错 |
[20:48] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[20:49] | Take the kids and run, okay? | 带上孩子们快跑 好吗 |
[20:51] | No, Tarik. Tarik. | 不 塔里克 塔里克 |
[20:56] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[21:04] | Pete, stay down. | 皮特 趴下 |
[21:05] | You know I always take care of you, bro! | 你知道我永远都会照顾你们 小弟 |
[21:08] | Now, let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[21:11] | Wait, Pete. | 等等 皮特 |
[21:12] | Pete. Stay with me. Please. | 皮特 别走 求求你 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:19] | But I’ve got to stop him. | 但我必须阻止他 |
[21:23] | Angelina, no. It’s safer here. | 安吉丽娜 别去 这里更安全 |
[21:25] | Get back in the car. | 快进车里 |
[21:42] | Excuse me, there’s a piece of artwork you guys took. | 不好意思 你们拿走的一幅画 |
[21:46] | “The Last Trial”? | 《最后的审判》 |
[21:47] | Yep, restoration is complete. | 是的 修复完成了 |
[21:49] | Ready to be shipped. | 准备送走 |
[21:50] | Professor Stone, he — he really needs it back. | 斯通教授 他真的要拿回那幅画 |
[21:52] | Sorry. No can do. | 抱歉 不行 |
[21:53] | He’s insistent. | 他坚持要拿回来 |
[21:55] | Well, if he’s insistent. | 如果他坚持的话 |
[21:58] | No. Look, his — his name is not the one on the list, | 不 他的名字不在名单上 |
[22:01] | so he has no say. | 所以他没有说话权 |
[22:02] | And neither do you. | 你也没有 |
[22:05] | Well, it’s just that there were some pretty serious chemicals | 只是修复过程中用了一些非常严重的化学物质 |
[22:08] | in the restoration, and they forgot to neutralize them. | 而他们忘了中和这些化学物质 |
[22:11] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我不明白你说的话 |
[22:12] | And it’s fine, because I also don’t care. | 也没关系 因为我也不在乎 |
[22:16] | Okay. Well, just make sure that your guys’ windows are open, | 好吧 只要确保你们的车窗打开 |
[22:19] | and you have a fire extinguisher in your truck, right? | 你们后备箱里有灭火器吧 |
[22:30] | Anything? | 有信号吗 |
[22:32] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[22:36] | I’m — I’m actually gonna continue up | 我要继续往上走 |
[22:38] | and see if I can get some service. | 看看我是否能接收到信号 |
[22:39] | Why don’t you go down to the road, | 不如你走到路边 |
[22:40] | see if you can flag someone down? | 看看能不能拦到车吧 |
[22:42] | I don’t want to leave you. | 我不想离开你 |
[22:43] | This isn’t about me. It’s about Cal. | 重要的不是我 是卡尔 |
[22:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:46] | Just please be safe. | 请一定要小心 |
[22:51] | I’ll be damned. | 这他妈的 |
[22:54] | Hey, we have service. | 我们有信号了 |
[22:56] | Okay. Jared? | 杰瑞德 |
[23:00] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[23:04] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[23:11] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[23:28] | Didn’t I see you run into the woods with the Stone kid? | 我好像看见你和斯通家的孩子跑进了树林里 |
[23:32] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[23:33] | I’m here by myself. | 我是一个人来的 |
[23:34] | Damn, you’re a terrible liar. | 该死的 你真不会说谎 |
[23:36] | Jace! Please! | 杰斯 住手 |
[23:38] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[23:40] | I know that now. Please. | 现在我知道了 拜托 |
[23:43] | Just put the knife down. | 把刀放下吧 |
[23:47] | If this guy tells me where the kid is, he can go. | 如果这人告诉那个孩子在哪 我就放了他 |
[23:50] | That’s never gonna happen. | 这是绝对不可能的 |
[23:52] | Grace! Run! | 格蕾丝 快跑 |
[23:55] | Thanks. That’s all I needed. | 谢谢 这就是我要的 |
[24:08] | Jace! No! | 杰斯 不要 |
[24:11] | Mom, you have to go. | 妈妈 你得走了 |
[24:13] | – I can’t. – I’ll be safe here with Eden. | -我不能 -我和伊登在这很安全 |
[24:15] | We’ll hide here just like you and Tarik used to do. | 我们就躲在这 像你和塔里克以前一样 |
[24:17] | I can’t leave you. | 我不能离开你们 |
[24:22] | Mom, you can go. | 妈妈 你可以走 |
[24:31] | The Calling says it’ll be okay. | 呼召说会没事的 |
[24:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[24:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:43] | Where you going, Jace? | 你要去哪 杰斯 |
[24:47] | What happened the last time we died? | 上次我们的死的时候发生了什么 |
[24:49] | The kid died with us, and we came back. | 那小孩跟我们一起死了 然后我们又活了过来 |
[24:53] | The same thing happened with the plane. | 飞机上也发生了一样的事 |
[24:55] | He died with them, and they all came back. | 他跟大家一起死了 然后所有人都复活了 |
[24:58] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[25:00] | If the kid dies, too, we can’t die. | 如果那小孩也死 我们就死不了 |
[25:04] | You think you’re supposed to kill Cal? | 你觉得你该杀了卡尔吗 |
[25:07] | No. | 不 |
[25:08] | Jace, this is your last chance to redeem yourself. | 杰斯 这是你为自己赎罪的最后机会 |
[25:12] | Please. You can still make the right choice. | 拜托 你还是可以做正确的选择 |
[25:15] | I got no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[25:18] | Thanks for letting me know they’re in the woods. | 谢谢你告诉我他们在树林里 |
[25:25] | They aren’t. | 他们不在 |
[25:33] | We have to be so quiet. | 我们得安静 |
[25:39] | Here. | 看 |
[25:41] | *We’re going on a treasure hunt* | *我们要去寻宝* |
[25:43] | *A very important treasure hunt* | *一次非常重要的寻宝* |
[25:45] | *X marks the spot* | *X标记地点* |
[25:47] | *A circle with a dot* | *一个带点的圆* |
[25:52] | I’m not gonna let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[26:32] | Spiders crawling up your back. | 蜘蛛爬上你的背 |
[26:34] | Blood gushing down. | 鲜血簌簌流下 |
[26:36] | Tight squeeze. Feel the breeze. | 紧紧握住 感受清风 |
[26:39] | Now you got the shiveries. | 现在你浑身颤抖 |
[26:42] | The kid. | 那孩子 |
[26:43] | He’s that way. | 他在那边 |
[26:48] | I’m gonna miss you, Petey. | 我会想你的 皮特 |
[26:51] | But that kid is my insurance policy. | 但那孩子是我的保险 |
[26:54] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[26:56] | Well, then I’m dead. | 那我就死吧 |
[26:58] | And what do I care? | 我又在乎些什么 |
[27:01] | I got nothing left to live for anyway. | 反正我也没什么活头了 |
[27:12] | Jace. | 杰斯 |
[27:25] | No. | 不要 |
[27:26] | No, no. Hey, hey, T. | 不不 醒醒 T |
[27:30] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[27:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:33] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[27:34] | Hey, it’s me. Okay, okay. | 是我 好吧 好吧 |
[27:36] | Hang on, hang on. I’m gonna go get help, okay? | 挺住 挺住 我去找人帮忙 好吗 |
[27:38] | T, can you hear me? | T 你能听见吗 |
[27:39] | I’m gonna go get you some help, okay? | 我去给你找人 好吗 |
[27:40] | You’re gonna hold on. | 你要挺住 |
[27:44] | I love — I love you. | 我爱 我爱你 |
[27:47] | – I’m so sorry… – No. | -我真抱歉 -不 |
[27:50] | …for all the pain I’ve caused. | 为我造成了所有痛苦 |
[27:52] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[27:56] | No. | 不 |
[27:59] | You’re my baby brother. | 你是我的弟弟 |
[28:04] | And I’m supposed to take care of you. | 我本该照顾你的 |
[28:08] | No. No, no. | 不 不不 |
[28:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:56] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[28:57] | Let’s go get our kids. | 我们去找孩子们吧 |
[29:06] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[29:09] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[29:14] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[29:35] | You said you work for Professor Stone, right? | 你说你为斯通教授工作 对吧 |
[29:37] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 对 是的 |
[29:39] | Someone dropped this off earlier, | 有人之前送来了这个 |
[29:41] | and I was gonna leave it in front of his office door, | 我本来想留在他办公室前门 |
[29:42] | but since you’re here… | 但既然你在这 |
[29:45] | That’s him, right? | 这是他 对吧 |
[29:46] | Yeah, that’s him. Um, I’ll make sure he gets this. | 对 就是他 我会确保拿给他的 |
[29:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[30:36] | So we all pretty much believe in miracles at this point, right? | 现在我们都很相信奇迹了 对吧 |
[30:40] | You okay, Ol? | 你还好吗 小奥 |
[30:41] | The papyrus Angelina and I have been studying, | 安吉丽娜和我一直在研究的纸莎草 |
[30:43] | the one with “The Last Trial,” | 画着《最后的审判》的那个 |
[30:44] | you know how it has a missing piece? | 你知道它缺了一块对吧 |
[30:45] | Yeah, the other side of the scale. | 对 天平的另一侧 |
[30:46] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[30:48] | I just found it. | 我刚找到了 |
[30:50] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[30:51] | I don’t know. It was in Dad’s bag. | 我不知道 在爸爸的包里 |
[30:53] | He lost it after he and that Eagan guy completed a Calling, | 他和那个伊根完成呼召后 包就丢了 |
[30:56] | and it just — it randomly showed up here. | 然后现在 包又突然出现了 |
[30:59] | Hey, Ol, maybe your dad didn’t complete the Calling. | 小奥 或许你爸没完成呼召 |
[31:01] | Maybe you’re completing it right now. | 或许你现在在完成 |
[31:03] | It’s covered in the same muck that’s all over the rest of it, | 跟其他部分一样 这片上也都是土 |
[31:05] | so I-I really — I can’t really see anything, | 所以我什么都看不见 |
[31:07] | but I know how to clean it. | 但我知道怎么清理 |
[31:09] | It’s just if I rush it, I could destroy the image, | 只是如果我太快 可能会毁坏图像 |
[31:12] | and then we won’t be able to figure out anything. | 这样我们就什么都不知道了 |
[31:14] | Be careful, Ol. We need to know what’s on that picture. | 小心点 小奥 我们得知道画上有什么 |
[31:16] | – I’m on it. – There he is. | -交给我吧 -他在那 |
[31:22] | Hey, are you guys alright? | 你们还好吗 |
[31:23] | She’s pretty beat up. | 她伤得很重 |
[31:24] | You got a first-aid kit? | 你有急救包吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah, in the back. | 有 在后面 |
[31:26] | You guys want to tell me what the hell’s going on? | 你们想告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[31:28] | I would, uh, say that you wouldn’t believe us, | 我本想说你肯定不会相信 |
[31:30] | but I think we’re past that point. | 但我觉得你已经过了那个时候了 |
[31:31] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[31:37] | Tight squeeze. Feel the breeze. | 紧紧握住 感受清风 |
[31:39] | Now you got the shiveries. | 现在你浑身颤抖 |
[31:41] | We’re going on a treasure hunt. | 我们要去寻宝 |
[31:43] | A very important treasure hunt. | 一场非常重要的寻宝之旅 |
[31:45] | X marks the spot. | X标记地点 |
[31:48] | Circle with a dot. | 一个带点的圆 |
[31:50] | Spiders crawling up your back. | 蜘蛛爬上你的背 |
[32:03] | Spiders crawling up your back. | 蜘蛛爬上你的背 |
[32:07] | Blood gushing down. | 鲜血簌簌流下 |
[32:23] | If I can find you when you do that rhyme, | 如果你念这个童谣时我能找到你 |
[32:28] | he can find you. | 他也可以 |
[32:30] | I-I thought you were in the hospital. | 我以为你在医院 |
[32:32] | Until I heard your voice. | 直到我听到了你的声音 |
[32:33] | I had to come. | 我必须过来 |
[32:35] | So I broke out and borrowed my brother’s car. | 我逃了出来 借了我弟弟的车 |
[32:46] | And then I just knew which way to go. | 然后我就知道该走哪条路了 |
[32:49] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[32:51] | You don’t have to. | 你不必解释 |
[33:03] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[33:25] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[33:28] | You’re my guardian angel. | 你是我的守护天使 |
[33:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:34] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:37] | But you have to go back to the car. | 但你得回到车上 |
[33:39] | I’ve got to stop my brother. | 我得阻止我哥哥 |
[33:40] | No. | 不 |
[33:41] | No. You — You tried. | 不 你 你已经试过了 |
[33:45] | Jace made his choice, and he’ll have to live with it. | 杰斯做了他的决定 他得承受后果 |
[33:49] | There’s nothing more you can do for him. | 你不能再为他做什么了 |
[33:53] | Please, please let him go and stay with me. | 拜托 让他走吧 留在我身边 |
[34:07] | Wait, Mick. | 等等 小米 |
[34:10] | Grace! Cal! | 格蕾丝 卡尔 |
[34:15] | We have a body. | 这里有尸体 |
[34:17] | His gun’s gone. | 他的枪不见了 |
[34:21] | Alright, I’ll go right, you go left. | 好吧 我去右边 你去左边 |
[34:22] | Stay behind her. Keep your head down. | 待在她身后 保持低调 |
[34:24] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[34:42] | Dad, Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[34:44] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:45] | He’s protecting me. | 他在保护我 |
[34:46] | Us. | 我们 |
[34:53] | For as long as I can. | 尽我所能 |
[35:20] | That’s Tarik. Grace’s brother. | 那是塔里克 格蕾丝的弟弟 |
[35:35] | Looking for someone? | 你在找人吗 |
[35:41] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[35:48] | You missed. | 你打偏了 |
[35:52] | I never miss. | 我从不打偏 |
[35:53] | That one was just to get your attention. | 这一枪是为了引起你的注意 |
[35:56] | This next one’s going right between your eyes. | 下一枪将会穿过你的双眼 |
[36:10] | Grace, wait! Don’t do it. | 格蕾丝 等等 别开枪 |
[36:13] | He killed my brother. | 他杀了我弟弟 |
[36:15] | Let this run its course. | 我们静观其变吧 |
[36:17] | It’s his Last Trial. He’s out of time. | 这是他最后的审判 他快没时间了 |
[36:19] | He’s failed. He’s going to die. | 他失败了 他注定要死 |
[36:23] | – I have to! – No. | -我必须这么做 -不 |
[36:26] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不必 |
[36:29] | Grace, please. | 格蕾丝 求你了 |
[36:35] | I don’t always know what the Callings want, | 我并不总是知道呼召想要什么 |
[36:37] | but I do know that you shouldn’t have to | 但我知道你不应该 |
[36:39] | live the rest of your life with blood on your hands. | 下半生手上都沾着别人的鲜血 |
[36:43] | He’s going to die. | 他就要死了 |
[36:45] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[36:47] | Any second. | 随时 |
[36:49] | All we have to do is watch. | 我们只需要看着就行 |
[37:00] | Don’t you move. | 不准动 |
[37:11] | I’m not scared of death. | 我不怕死 |
[37:12] | Jace, it’s over. Drop the knife. | 杰斯 结束了 把刀放下 |
[37:18] | Jace. | 杰斯 |
[37:29] | Traitors. Traitors. | 叛徒 叛徒 |
[37:38] | Oh, my God. It’s happening. | 天呐 开始了 |
[37:41] | No, no. Stay back. | 不 不 后退 |
[38:04] | Hey. Hey, it’s over. | 结束了 |
[38:05] | It’s okay. It’s over. | 结束了 结束了 |
[38:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:26] | I made it. | 我活下来了 |
[38:30] | I think we’re okay. | 我觉得我们没事了 |
[38:37] | Hey, I’m, uh… | 我 |
[38:40] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 我很抱歉你得看到那一切 |
[38:41] | He made his choices. | 他做了自己的选择 |
[38:45] | I made mine. | 我做了我的 |
[38:46] | Well, clearly, yours paid off. | 显然你的选择得到了回报 |
[38:49] | I’m guessing you’re gonna have to | 我猜你现在得 |
[38:49] | take me back to jail now, right? | 带我回监狱了 对吧 |
[38:51] | Yeah, but w-with everything you’ve done, | 对 但鉴于你做的一切 |
[38:54] | all the ways you’ve helped, I can ask for an early release. | 你帮的忙 我可以帮你申请提早出狱 |
[38:58] | I-It’ll still be a couple of years, though. | 还是需要几年 |
[39:00] | Which is nothing compared to how many years you have left. | 但与你余生的日子相比根本不算什么 |
[39:04] | I’ll wait. | 我等你 |
[40:07] | Hey, Ol, it’s — it’s over. | 小奥 结束了 |
[40:11] | It’s not what we thought. | 这不是我们想的那样 |
[40:13] | We didn’t understand. | 我们之前没理解 |
[40:15] | Ben. | 本 |
[40:20] | Ol? You okay? | 小奥 你还好吗 |
[40:22] | No, Dad, the last trial isn’t about each person | 不 爸爸 最后的审判不是关于每个人 |
[40:25] | being judged individually. | 单独被审判 |
[40:28] | They all came back together, | 他们一起归回 |
[40:30] | and now they’re all being judged together. | 现在就要一起被审判 |
[40:34] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[40:35] | Jace died, but Pete and Kory lived. | 杰斯死了 但皮特和科里活了下来 |
[40:39] | Guys. Guys. | 大伙 大伙 |
[40:43] | Does anybody else see this? | 你们看到这个了吗 |
[40:47] | What is it, Cal? | 是什么 卡尔 |
[40:49] | Something’s happening. | 有事情发生了 |
[40:50] | Cal, is it the three shadows? | 卡尔 那是三个阴影吗 |
[40:53] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[40:56] | Jace. | 杰斯 |
[41:18] | No. | 不 |
[41:22] | No. Stop. You can’t. | 不 停下 你不能 |
[41:26] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[41:32] | No. Stop. No. | 不 停下 不 |
[41:34] | No. | 不 |
[42:00] | No! | 不 |
[42:02] | No! | 不 |
[42:04] | Pete, please! | 皮特 别死 |
[42:06] | No! | 不 |
[42:11] | God help us. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[42:13] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[42:15] | – Pete! – We were so very wrong. | -皮特 -我们大错特错了 |