时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You are not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[00:04] | If you follow the Callings, you can live. | 如果遵从呼召 你就能活下来 |
[00:06] | Eagan? I’m Ben Stone. | 伊根 我是本·斯通 |
[00:07] | – I was on — – Ben Stone, huh? | -我在… -本·斯通啊 |
[00:09] | So you saw it, too. | 那你也看见了吧 |
[00:10] | There’s no way to remember everything. | 没办法记得所有的东西 |
[00:12] | I remember everything. | 我记得所有的事情 |
[00:13] | You have a photographic memory. | 你有过目不忘的能力 |
[00:15] | Pete had a Calling. | 皮特收到了呼召 |
[00:16] | To stop Jace, I got to take him upstate. | 为了阻止杰斯 我必须带他去北边 |
[00:18] | Pete Baylor is supposed to expire tomorrow. | 皮特·贝勒明天就该过期了 |
[00:20] | How are we gonna study him if he dies while you’re away? | 如果你们不在时他死了 我们还怎么研究他 |
[00:23] | You can test me. Whatever you want. | 你们可以测试我 无论怎样都行 |
[00:24] | I want you back in four hours, both of you. | 我要你们四小时内回来 你们俩都是 |
[00:26] | I still want to see the sunrise with you. | 我依然想跟你一起看日出 |
[00:28] | But if we’re gonna see more than one, | 但如果我们要多看几次 |
[00:30] | I have to stop Jace. | 我必须阻止杰斯 |
[00:31] | Please. You can still make the right choice. | 拜托 你还是可以做正确的选择 |
[00:37] | Oh, my God. It’s happening. | 天呐 开始了 |
[00:38] | No, no. Stay back. | 不 不 后退 |
[00:42] | I think we’re okay. | 我觉得我们没事了 |
[00:44] | It’s not what we thought. | 这不是我们想的那样 |
[00:45] | We didn’t understand. | 我们之前没理解 |
[00:46] | They all came back together. | 他们一起归回 |
[00:48] | And now they’re all being judged together. | 现在就要一起被审判 |
[00:51] | No! | 不 |
[01:02] | This is your fault, Mr. Stone. | 都是你的错 斯通先生 |
[01:04] | I didn’t realize we needed to make it clear | 我没想到我们还要和你讲清楚 |
[01:07] | returning Pete Baylor “Dead or alive” wasn’t an option. | 必须把活的皮特·贝勒交回来 死的不算 |
[01:10] | This is not at all how I wanted things to turn out, | 这根本不是我所期望的结果 |
[01:12] | but I’m here to undergo testing as promised. | 但我来这接受测试 就像我承诺的那样 |
[01:14] | “How you wanted things to turn out”? | 你所期望的结果是怎么样的 |
[01:16] | Three corpses encased in glass. | 三具存放在玻璃箱中的尸体 |
[01:19] | I read the NYPD report. | 我看了纽约警察局的报告 |
[01:20] | I’ve heard your NSA debrief. | 我也听了你给国安局的汇报 |
[01:22] | But I want to know what really happened. | 但我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[01:30] | After the clock ran out on Jace’s Death Date, | 杰斯的死期时间到了之后 |
[01:32] | what could only be described as his “Soul” emerged | 一种只可能是他的”灵魂”的东西 |
[01:36] | from his body and killed Kory and Pete, | 从他的尸体上现身并杀死了科里和皮特 |
[01:39] | even though we were certain they had done enough good | 虽然我们很确定他们做了足够多的好事 |
[01:41] | to survive their Death Date. | 能挺过他们的死期 |
[01:43] | Finished. | 完毕 |
[01:44] | I can start preparing his testing regimen, | 我可以开始准备他的测试方案 |
[01:46] | which he will undergo tomorrow. | 测试从明天开始 |
[01:48] | No need to plan that far in the future, Dr. Bahl. | 不需要做那么长久的计划 波尔医生 |
[01:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:51] | Because once you assist in Mr. Stone’s regimen, | 因为你参与协助了斯通先生的方案 |
[01:54] | Eureka will no longer require your services. | 尤里卡就不再需要你的服务了 |
[01:55] | No, no. Excuse me. | 不不 对不起 |
[01:57] | Director Vance invited us here. | 万斯局长请我们来的 |
[01:59] | Which I understand, but you’ve become | 这点我明白 但你对我们而言 |
[02:01] | more distracting than valuable. | 负担多过价值 |
[02:02] | You’ve yet to bring us any new information. | 你没有再给我们带来新的讯息 |
[02:04] | And you, Mr. Stone — | 而你呢 斯通先生… |
[02:06] | I don’t see how you could possibly retain privileges | 我认为你无法在一个绝密的政府设施中 |
[02:08] | at a top-secret government facility. | 获得特权 |
[02:10] | No, wait. Listen. | 不 等等 听我说 |
[02:11] | Their dying upends everything for the passengers. | 他们的死颠覆了机上乘客的一切 |
[02:13] | And I realize now that we need to explore every avenue | 我意识到我们需要利用尤里卡能提供的一切 |
[02:16] | Eureka has to offer. It could lead to answers. | 去探寻各种可能性 这可能会收获答案 |
[02:19] | And those answers will be the property of the US government. | 而那些答案会归美国政府所有 |
[02:21] | Thank you for your time here. | 感谢你的时间 |
[02:23] | – Doctor — – My decision is final, Dr. Bahl. | -医生… -我主意已定 波尔医生 |
[02:26] | I used to be a skeptic, too. | 我以前也持怀疑态度 |
[02:29] | Only focused on science. | 只相信科学 |
[02:32] | But once you’ve been a part of enough miracles, | 但一旦你见识过足够多的奇迹 |
[02:33] | you realize you need to give in | 你意识到你需要妥协 |
[02:38] | and embrace the miracle. | 并接受奇迹 |
[02:41] | You need to believe what happened out there. | 你需要相信那里所发生的事 |
[02:45] | I never said I didn’t believe you. | 我从没说过我不相信你 |
[02:57] | Helluva way to close the Meth Head case. | 毒贩案的结案方式真是不同寻常 |
[02:59] | Yeah. I just wish it would’ve happened without losing anyone. | 是啊 我只是希望最后不要有人死掉 |
[03:02] | Yeah, well, apparently, when the Callings close one door, | 很显然当呼召关闭一扇门时 |
[03:05] | they open a window and a million questions come flooding in. | 它们会打开一扇窗 会有无数的问题涌进来 |
[03:08] | Is there a skylight or something? | 是有个天窗之类的吗 |
[03:10] | ‘Cause I got a couple million questions of my own. | 因为我自己也有无数问题想问呢 |
[03:12] | Welcome to my world. | 彼此彼此啊 |
[03:15] | What is he so smiley about? | 他为什么笑成这样 |
[03:22] | Anyway, thankfully Bowers seems to believe | 总之呢 鲍尔斯好像相信了 |
[03:25] | your take on what happened. | 你对发生情况的汇报 |
[03:29] | Yeah, thankfully. | 是啊 谢天谢地 |
[03:32] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[03:33] | I’m the one who’s overwhelmed here. | 一头雾水的人可是我 |
[03:47] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[03:49] | What the hell is what? | 什么是什么东西 |
[03:55] | A Calling in real time. | 实时出现的呼召啊 |
[03:59] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[04:00] | Okay, yeah. Uh, I’ll be here. | 好的 我会在这的 |
[04:44] | We can’t let her kick us out. | 我们不能让她把我们踢出去 |
[04:45] | It’s the worst possible timing. | 这是最糟糕的时间点 |
[04:47] | Oh, it’s confirmed. | 得到证实了 |
[04:50] | The Meth Heads share a unique DNA marker, | 毒贩们有一个共同的DNA标记 |
[04:51] | just like how we share our own distinct marker. | 就像我们都有自己独特的标记一样 |
[04:55] | Possibly explains why the death of one of them | 这或许能解释为什么其中一个人的死 |
[04:57] | led to the death of all of them. | 导致他们全都死了 |
[05:00] | So, by the same theory, on our Death Date, | 那么 按照同样的理论 我们死期到的时候 |
[05:02] | even if one of us fails the test, we all die. | 即使只有一人没有通过考验 我们都得死 |
[05:07] | Yes, it would be consistent. | 对 这样就都一致了 |
[05:08] | Any one of us could sink that Lifeboat. | 我们中任何人都可能弄沉整艘救生艇 |
[05:11] | Lifeboat. | 救生艇 |
[05:12] | That’s got a certain fatalistic ring to it. | 那个词听着就不吉利 |
[05:17] | Anything useful? | 有什么有用的信息吗 |
[05:19] | More information on our three subjects. | 我们三个对象的更多信息 |
[05:21] | Turns out they had unusual amounts of aluminum oxide | 发现他们的身体都经受了超常规的 |
[05:23] | running through them. | 氧化铝 |
[05:25] | Aluminum oxide. | 氧化铝 |
[05:27] | There were traces on my hand and the tailfin, | 我手上和尾翼上也有微量的痕迹 |
[05:28] | but it’s a common element, right? | 但这是常见的化合物 对吧 |
[05:30] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[05:31] | Okay, go home and regroup. | 回家再重新集结吧 |
[05:33] | I-I’ve got to learn as much as I can | 我得在他们赶我走之前 |
[05:35] | before they show me the door. | 掌握尽可能多的情况 |
[05:36] | Alright. I’ll be back in the morning for testing. | 好吧 我明天早上回来接受测试 |
[05:38] | After that, we need to find a way to stick around. | 之后 我们需要想个办法留下来 |
[05:39] | This is about us. | 这事关我们的命 |
[05:41] | Affects us. | 影响到我们 |
[05:42] | We’re gonna need a front-row seat or we’re dead. | 我们需要在最前沿 否则我们就没命了 |
[06:02] | You from 828, too? | 你也是828航班的吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:07] | You seeing what I’m seeing? | 你能看到我看到的东西吗 |
[06:08] | What is this place? | 这地方是什么 |
[06:10] | What do you think it is, Sherlock? | 你觉得是什么呢 大侦探 |
[06:14] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[06:15] | Seems like I can’t get anywhere near a Calling | 似乎如果没有斯通家的人前来 |
[06:17] | without a Stone dropping by. | 我就不能接近呼召了 |
[06:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:25] | When it rains, it pours. | 每逢下雨 必定倾盆 |
[06:27] | That’s Ben Stone. | 那是本·斯通 |
[06:29] | He’s the one always reaching out to us | 他就是那个总是为了呼召 |
[06:30] | about the Callings and the Death Dates. | 和死期来联系我们的人 |
[06:32] | Right. Right. | 是的 是的 |
[06:33] | So, I don’t know about you, but I’m thinking that’s some | 我不了解你 但我觉得那是 |
[06:35] | kind of clandestine government facility. | 某个秘密的政府设施 |
[06:40] | I have no idea what we’re doing here. | 我不知道我们在这干什么 |
[06:42] | Or what’s going on. | 或者发生了什么 |
[06:44] | Maybe the real question isn’t what we’re doing here, | 可能真正的问题不是我们在这干什么 |
[06:46] | but rather, why isn’t Ben Stone on this side of the fence — | 而是 为什么本·斯通不在围栏的这一侧 |
[06:51] | with us? | 和我们在一起 |
[07:09] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[07:11] | You’ve barely eaten in days. | 你这些天都没怎么吃东西 |
[07:19] | You told me | 你告诉我 |
[07:21] | if Pete solved the Callings, he’d survive. | 如果皮特解开了呼召 他就能活下来 |
[07:29] | I — I did. | 是的 |
[07:33] | What happened to Pete is something new. | 发生在皮特身上的是新的东西 |
[07:37] | Something that we’re all still trying to understand. | 我们仍在努力理解的东西 |
[07:42] | I’m done trying to understand. | 我受够了努力去理解 |
[07:49] | Angelina, I — I really — | 安吉丽娜 我 我真的 |
[07:51] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through right now, but… | 我无法想象你现在正经历什么 但是 |
[07:56] | I’ll help you all finish packing. | 我会帮你收拾完 |
[07:58] | But when we’re done, it’s time for me to go. | 但我们做完后 我就该走了 |
[08:02] | Go? | 走 |
[08:04] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[08:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:14] | It hasn’t been easy, but we’re making good progress. | 这并不容易 但我们取得了很大的进步 |
[08:18] | Well, there’s no rush, love. | 不着急 亲爱的 |
[08:19] | Take as much time as you need. | 你慢慢来 |
[08:21] | Honestly, the faster I get through | 老实说 我越快收拾完 |
[08:23] | Tarik’s stuff, the better. | 塔里克的东西越好 |
[08:24] | It’s just too painful to be here. | 在这里太痛苦了 |
[08:28] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[08:29] | Well, Cal, we’re almost done, | 卡尔 我们快弄完了 |
[08:30] | but the sooner you help, the sooner we can go. | 但你越快来帮忙 我们越快能走 |
[08:34] | I feel terrible leaving you up there alone. | 我很抱歉把你独自留在那里 |
[08:36] | That’s fine. The girls are here with me. | 没关系 姑娘们在这陪我 |
[08:38] | We’ll manage. | 我们能处理好 |
[08:39] | Besides, you need to bring us home some answers. | 还有 你要给我们带回一些答案 |
[08:43] | And I need to attend to our littlest one. | 我要去照顾我们的小宝贝了 |
[08:46] | – Love you. – I love you. | -爱你 -我爱你 |
[08:55] | So, I, uh, guess I know what Eureka looks like now. | 我猜现在我知道尤里卡是什么样了 |
[08:58] | What I don’t get is why you were there today. | 我不明白的是 为什么你今天在那 |
[09:02] | How’d you know I was there? | 你怎么知道我在那 |
[09:04] | I was Called. | 我被呼召了 |
[09:07] | There was a huge, dark, ominous cloud hanging over the place, | 那地方的上空有一片不祥的巨大乌云 |
[09:09] | and out of nowhere, you came out. | 突然 你不知道从哪冒了出来 |
[09:12] | I wasn’t the only one Called, either. | 我也不是唯一被呼召的人 |
[09:13] | There was, uh… | 还有 |
[09:15] | She was Called. He was Called. | 她被呼召了 他被呼召了 |
[09:19] | They were there. | 他们在那里 |
[09:20] | Actually, he — | 实际上 他 |
[09:21] | Yeah, he was there and he said he knew you. | 他在那 他说他知道你 |
[09:24] | Acted kind of smug about it. | 表现得很得意 |
[09:26] | Son of a bitch. Eagan. | 狗娘养的 伊根 |
[09:28] | What does he have to do with Eureka? | 他和尤里卡有什么关系 |
[09:29] | What do — do any of these people have to do with it? | 这些人和它有什么关系 |
[09:32] | Maybe the Calling has to do with you. | 可能呼召和你有关 |
[09:36] | Why would it be about me? | 为什么是和我有关 |
[09:37] | I mean, think about it. | 仔细想想 |
[09:39] | All of these people got to Eureka | 所有这些人到尤里卡时 |
[09:41] | just in time to see you leaving. | 正好看到你离开 |
[09:43] | You didn’t get the Calling. | 你没收到呼召 |
[09:44] | So, you tell me — why is that? | 你告诉我 那是为什么 |
[09:46] | Come on, Mick. You know that there are | 得了吧 小米 你知道那有 |
[09:47] | a million possible answers to that. | 上百万种可能的解答 |
[09:50] | Or maybe just one. | 或许只有一种 |
[09:53] | Maybe we were Called to stop you from doing something. | 可能我们被呼召要阻止你做什么事 |
[10:00] | Why were you at Eureka, Ben? | 你为什么在尤里卡 本 |
[10:06] | I was getting my baselines measured | 他们在测量我的基线数据 |
[10:08] | to go into testing tomorrow. | 以便明天开始测试 |
[10:11] | Well, testing what? | 测试什么 |
[10:12] | What kind of testing? | 什么样的测试 |
[10:14] | Full battery. | 全方位测试 |
[10:15] | I’m their guinea pig to poke and prod. | 我是任他们宰割的小白鼠 |
[10:18] | It was the only way to get Pete released. | 这是释放皮特的唯一方法 |
[10:20] | I don’t care what kind of deal you made with them. | 我不管你和他们达成了什么协议 |
[10:23] | Why are you going through with this? | 你为什么要继续这么做 |
[10:24] | We need their help. | 我们需要他们的帮助 |
[10:26] | Eureka? Since when? | 尤里卡 从什么时候开始的 |
[10:27] | Since we saw Pete and Kory’s life ripped out of their body. | 从我们看到皮特和科里的生命被剥夺开始 |
[10:30] | We have zero control over our own survival now. | 现在我们对自己的生存毫无掌控 |
[10:33] | Okay, I seriously think you’re jumping to conclusions on that. | 我真的觉得你急于下结论了 |
[10:36] | Come on, Mick. I mean, for two years now, | 得了吧 小米 现在已经两年了 |
[10:38] | we thought we were getting closer to surviving this, | 我们以为我们离幸存下来更近了 |
[10:40] | one Calling at a time. | 每次解决一个呼召 |
[10:41] | Then Zeke survived, and we were certain. | 之后泽克活了下来 我们以为确定了 |
[10:43] | Follow the Callings and live. | 跟随呼召就能活下来 |
[10:44] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[10:48] | – Now it’s all been upended. – Has it been? | -现在一切都被推翻了 -是吗 |
[10:50] | Because Zeke is safe at home with Beverly | 因为泽克安然无恙地和贝弗莉在家里 |
[10:52] | because of exactly what you’re talking about. | 正是因为你所说的那些 |
[10:54] | He followed the Callings. | 他跟随了呼召 |
[10:56] | Yeah, but Zeke had his own Death Date. | 是的 但是泽克有他自己的死期 |
[10:57] | Same as Griffin. | 和格里芬一样 |
[10:58] | They were… | 他们 |
[11:00] | both alone in their own Lifeboat. | 都孤身处于各自的救生艇上 |
[11:03] | Lifeboat? | 救生艇 |
[11:04] | Saanvi’s term for intertwined fate. | 萨尼用来形容纠缠的命运的词 |
[11:09] | They disappeared together, they returned together, | 他们一起消失 他们一起回来 |
[11:11] | they shared the same Death Date, and what happened? | 他们有同样的死期 发生了什么 |
[11:13] | Kory and Pete followed their Callings. | 科里和皮特跟随了他们的呼召 |
[11:15] | They redeemed themselves, just like Zeke. | 他们救赎了自己 就像泽克一样 |
[11:17] | But it wasn’t enough. | 但那还不够 |
[11:17] | Jace’s darkness literally dragged them to their death. | 杰斯的黑暗把他们拖向了死亡 |
[11:23] | He sunk their Lifeboat. | 他弄沉了他们的救生艇 |
[11:26] | But — But he was one person, Ben. | 但 但他只是一个人 本 |
[11:30] | We have 184 passengers to save. | 我们要救184名乘客 |
[11:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:34] | But now it’s not just about us following the Callings. | 但是现在不仅仅是我们要遵从呼召 |
[11:36] | Now we have to make damn sure | 我们需要确保 |
[11:37] | that every single passenger does the same thing. | 每一个乘客都按呼召去做 |
[11:40] | We sink or swim together. | 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[11:41] | You have no idea who o-or what would sink us. | 你根本不知道弄沉我们的是谁或是什么 |
[11:43] | Which is why I have to go back to Eureka and test. | 所以我必须回到尤里卡做测试 |
[11:46] | We might find some kind of scientific work-around | 也许我们能找到什么科学办法 |
[11:48] | that can save us. | 能救大家 |
[11:52] | Because suddenly now I have very little faith | 因为忽然之间 我对于自救这件事 |
[11:56] | in us saving ourselves. | 没什么信心了 |
[12:08] | Olive said you’re not coming home with us. | 奥莉芙说你不跟我们回家了 |
[12:12] | It’s not my home. | 那不是我的家 |
[12:16] | Well, when I was sad, my grandma used to say to me, | 我难过的时候 我奶奶经常跟我说 |
[12:20] | – “All good things” – Yeah, I know the verse, Cal. | -“万事都” -我知道这句经文 卡尔 |
[12:23] | All the verses in the world have failed me, | 世界上所有的经文都辜负了我 |
[12:25] | just like the Callings. | 就和呼召一样 |
[12:27] | I’m done with all of it. | 我受够这一切了 |
[12:36] | Look, even if we don’t know | 听着 就算我们不明白 |
[12:37] | what the Calling means, we can’t risk being wrong. | 呼召的意义 我们也不能冒险犯错 |
[12:42] | Mick, I have nothing but faith in the Callings, | 小米 我对呼召充满了信任 |
[12:44] | but I’m not gonna give up on Eureka. | 但我不会放弃尤里卡这条线索 |
[12:50] | Don’t think I’m gonna give up so easily. | 别以为我会这么轻易放弃 |
[13:21] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[13:35] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[13:37] | We’ve got our own questions, Professor. | 我们有自己的疑问 教授 |
[13:39] | Starting with, who are you working for? | 首先 你在为谁效力 |
[13:41] | And what, pray tell, are they up to? | 他们究竟有什么目的 |
[13:44] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:45] | Can — Can we all just calm down for a second here? | 我们能不能稍微冷静一下 |
[13:47] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[13:52] | Well, that worked. | 这倒管用 |
[14:00] | Ben? Hey, sorry to barge in like this. | 本 抱歉就这么闯进来 |
[14:02] | I really — my hand — | 我真的 我的手 |
[14:14] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天 |
[14:20] | Ben! | 本 |
[14:22] | Ben! | 本 |
[14:48] | Where the hell are you, Ben? | 你到底哪去了 本 |
[15:30] | Easy! Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[15:35] | Fuss! | 法斯 |
[15:40] | Another Calling. | 又一个呼召 |
[15:41] | Another Ben and Eagan team-up! | 又是本和伊根组队 |
[15:45] | How fun is this? | 有趣吗 |
[15:49] | I think Ben is missing. | 我认为本失踪了 |
[15:51] | Well, family’s away. Maybe he’s out. | 家人都不在 也许他出门了 |
[15:53] | Driving range? Thai massage? | 去高尔夫练习场 或者泰式按摩店 |
[15:54] | No, no, no. He — he left his phone. | 不不不 他没带手机 |
[15:56] | The — the oven was on. | 烤箱还开着 |
[15:57] | Saanvi hasn’t hear from him. | 萨尼也没他的消息 |
[15:58] | Okay, did you call Grace? | 好吧 你联系格蕾丝了吗 |
[16:00] | She’s literally packing up her dead brother’s house right now. | 她正在收拾她已故弟弟的房子 |
[16:01] | I’m not gonna scare her until we know more. | 在我们了解更多信息之前我不想吓到她 |
[16:03] | Okay, when’s the last time you heard from him? | 好吧 你上一次和他联系是什么时候 |
[16:05] | A few hours ago, here. | 几个小时前 就在这 |
[16:06] | We had an issue about the Calling. | 我们对呼召的事有些争执 |
[16:09] | The Calling that you had at the precinct? | 你在警局收到的那个呼召吗 |
[16:10] | Is that connected to this? | 和现在的情况有联系吗 |
[16:11] | Is that how that works? I’m so overwhelmed. | 你们是这样分析的吗 我真是懵了 |
[16:13] | The — the Calling led me to Eureka, | 呼召引导我去了尤里卡 |
[16:15] | where he was coming out, but it — it wasn’t just me. | 他刚从那里出来 但不仅只有我 |
[16:17] | It was other 828ers, too. | 还有其他的828航班乘客 |
[16:19] | This guy, Eagan Tehrani. | 这个人 伊根·德黑兰尼 |
[16:21] | He’s had a history with Ben. | 他和本有过节 |
[16:23] | You think he’s involved? | 你觉得和他有关 |
[16:24] | I don’t know. I came right over to talk to Ben after Eureka. | 我不知道 从尤里卡回来之后我立刻来找本谈 |
[16:28] | Who’s to say Eagan didn’t do the same? | 谁说伊根不会做同样的事 |
[16:30] | Well, then, let’s find out. | 那么 我们去看看 |
[16:34] | What is this, Eagan? | 这是什么 伊根 |
[16:38] | I’m just following my Calling. | 我只是在遵从我的呼召 |
[16:41] | What the hell do you care about Callings? | 你怎么可能关心起呼召来了 |
[16:42] | The last time I saw you, you were only out for yourself. | 上次我见到你 你只关心你自己 |
[16:44] | I’ve followed every single Calling that’s fallen in my lap. | 我遵从了自己看到的每一个呼召 |
[16:47] | Did I skim a little off the top? | 我从中捞了好处吗 |
[16:49] | Sue me. | 是又怎样 |
[16:51] | But I’m not an idiot. | 但我不是个傻瓜 |
[16:52] | So when a dark cloud the size of Texas | 所以当一朵得克萨斯州那么大的黑云 |
[16:54] | shows up in a sunny sky, I’m there. | 出现在晴空中 我去了 |
[16:56] | Then, to my surprise, it’s Boy Scout Benny Stone, | 然后 令我惊讶的是 童子军本·斯通 |
[17:01] | who shows up in my inbox once a week | 那个每周出现在我收件箱里一次 |
[17:03] | telling me how to save myself, | 告诉我如何自救的人 |
[17:04] | waltzing out of some kind of super-sized evil lair. | 从一个巨大的邪恶巢穴里大摇大摆地走出来了 |
[17:07] | Hypocrite. | 伪君子 |
[17:09] | If you wanted to have a Q&A, | 如果你只是想要一问一答 |
[17:11] | you could’ve just come over for coffee. | 只需要来找我喝咖啡就行了 |
[17:14] | You didn’t have to drug me. | 没必要把我抓来 |
[17:16] | We’ll have to agree to disagree. | 我们必须保持不同意见了 |
[17:19] | I don’t trust you, big guy. | 我不信任你 大个子 |
[17:21] | You don’t trust me? That’s, uh… | 你不信任我 这真是… |
[17:23] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[17:25] | Glad you’re amused. | 很高兴把你逗乐了 |
[17:27] | The truth. | 真相是什么 |
[17:29] | Now. | 快说 |
[17:36] | The NSA is investigating 828. | 国安局在调查828航班 |
[17:39] | What happened to the flight, the passengers — | 飞机发生了什么事 机上乘客 |
[17:40] | So you are working with the NSA. | 所以你在和国安局合作 |
[17:43] | I never thought you and your sister | 我从没想过你和你妹妹 |
[17:44] | would be playing for their team. | 会为他们卖命 |
[17:45] | I’m not on the government’s team. | 我并不是站在政府一边 |
[17:46] | I’m doing what’s best for the passengers. | 我是在做对乘客最有利的事 |
[17:48] | Why do you get to decide what’s best for us? | 为什么要你来决定什么对我们最有利 |
[17:49] | No, I’m not making decisions. | 不 我没有做决定 |
[17:52] | But I know things, Eagan. | 但我知道一些事 伊根 |
[17:53] | I know how we can survive. | 我知道我们如何幸存下来 |
[17:54] | I also know how we can die if we don’t come together. | 我还知道 如果我们不团结起来就会灭亡 |
[17:57] | We’re all sick of you constantly harassing us | 我们都很讨厌你一直骚扰我们 |
[18:00] | like some worried shepherd. | 像个忧心忡忡的牧羊人 |
[18:02] | Don’t manipulate those people, Eagan. | 不要操控那些人 伊根 |
[18:04] | – They deserve to know the truth. – You’re the one manipulating us! | -他们有权知道真相 -你才是操控我们的人 |
[18:07] | You expect us to trust you, then we get a Calling | 你希望我们相信你 然后我们得到了呼召 |
[18:09] | that reveals you’re actually working with the enemy. | 揭示了你实际在和敌人合作 |
[18:12] | Eagan, get it through your head — they’re not the enemy. | 伊根 好好想想 他们不是敌人 |
[18:15] | Things are so much bigger now. | 现在事情已经不那么简单了 |
[18:17] | Every 828er’s fate — we’re all in the same Lifeboat, | 每个828乘客 我们都在同一艘救生艇上 |
[18:20] | and we have been ever since we were brought back to life. | 从我们死而复生后就一直是这样 |
[18:23] | Back to life? | 死而复生 |
[18:24] | It’s a long story, but yeah. | 说来话长 不过确实如此 |
[18:26] | We were resurrected. | 我们被复活了 |
[18:29] | Resurrected? | 复活了 |
[18:32] | That’s what you believe? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[18:34] | That’s what the government believes? | 政府是这样认为的吗 |
[18:36] | They’re starting to. | 他们开始这么觉得了 |
[18:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:45] | What’s going on in that building is dangerous. | 那栋楼里发生的事很危险 |
[18:47] | They have to be stopped. | 他们必须停下 |
[18:48] | Oh, come on, you can’t get that from a Calling. | 得了吧 你不可能从呼召里知道这些 |
[18:50] | – My sister said that — – Oh, come on, Ben! | -我妹妹说 -拜托 本 |
[18:52] | No one understands the Callings better than I do. | 没人比我更了解呼召 |
[18:54] | I have a photographic memory, big guy. | 我有过目不忘的记忆力 大个子 |
[18:57] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[18:58] | Your sister missed something. | 你妹妹记漏了东西 |
[19:02] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[19:03] | Eagan, what does that mean? | 伊根 你什么意思 |
[19:07] | Eagan! | 伊根 |
[19:09] | Eagan! | 伊根 |
[19:17] | Tell me it’s not true. | 告诉我不是真的 |
[19:19] | – You’re out? – Afraid so. | -你被赶走了 -恐怕是的 |
[19:21] | Vance gave me 24 hours, so I’m hoarding until then. | 万斯给了我24小时 所以在那之前我要多看点 |
[19:25] | So far, I have found aluminum oxide all over the tailfin, | 目前 我在尾翼的所有部位都找到了氧化铝 |
[19:29] | but also all over Ben’s hand and — | 但还有本的手上以及 |
[19:31] | And the three other returnees. | 其他三名归回者的身上 |
[19:33] | Saw the autopsy. | 我看了尸检报告 |
[19:34] | It’s like they took an aluminum oxide bubble bath. | 就好像他们泡了氧化铝的澡一样 |
[19:37] | How’s that gonna help you stay? | 这怎么能帮你留下来呢 |
[19:39] | ‘Cause that is not all I found. | 因为我发现的不止这些 |
[19:41] | The search led me to look for all the other commonalities. | 我又去找了其他的相似性 |
[19:43] | Look. | 你看 |
[19:46] | Iron, titanium, chromium, vanadium. | 铁 钛 铬 钒 |
[19:50] | I minored in geoscience. | 我辅修过地球科学 |
[19:51] | Together, those elements — | 在一起 这些元素 |
[19:53] | – Sapphire. – Popular minor. | -蓝宝石 -看来这是个热门的辅修专业 |
[19:55] | Troy, I have found sapphire on every subject that returned. | 特洛伊 我在所有归回的样本表面都发现了蓝宝石 |
[20:01] | Intriguing data. | 有意思的数据 |
[20:02] | The question is, what, if anything, | 问题是 如果有关联 |
[20:05] | does sapphire have to do with those events? | 蓝宝石和这些事有什么关联 |
[20:08] | It has everything to do with them. | 这与他们有千丝万缕的关联 |
[20:27] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[20:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:55] | I just got your sister to sleep. | 我刚哄你妹妹睡着 |
[20:57] | You can’t throw away his basketball. | 你不能把他的篮球扔了 |
[21:00] | That’s the donation pile. | 这是打算捐赠的 |
[21:05] | Okay, Cal, I know this is hard. | 好吧 卡尔 我知道这很难 |
[21:08] | But it’s hard for everyone. | 但这对所有人都很难 |
[21:10] | You haven’t helped at all, | 你压根没帮过忙 |
[21:11] | and now you’re messing up my piles. | 现在你又弄乱了我收拾的东西 |
[21:13] | Yeah. They’re your piles. | 对 这些是你的东西 |
[21:15] | Your brother. | 你弟弟 |
[21:16] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[21:17] | I didn’t have a choice about coming here. | 我来这也别无选择 |
[21:45] | Angelina! | 安吉丽娜 |
[21:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:52] | My parents are right about me. | 我父母对我的看法是对的 |
[21:53] | What I am. | 我是谁 |
[21:55] | All I do is bring bad things to the people around me. | 我只会给周遭的人带来不幸 |
[21:58] | No, that’s not true! | 不 不是这样的 |
[22:00] | No? | 不是吗 |
[22:01] | What happened to Pete? | 那皮特发生的事呢 |
[22:03] | That’s different. Pete, he — | 那不同 皮特 他 |
[22:04] | And what about how much I’ve helped your family, huh? | 你帮了我家庭这么多 这又怎么说呢 |
[22:06] | Your mom is in the other room | 你妈妈正在隔壁房间 |
[22:08] | packing up her dead brother’s clothes. | 收拾她亡弟的衣物 |
[22:09] | That had nothing to do with you. | 这与你没有任何关系 |
[22:11] | Name one good thing I’ve done. | 说出一件我做过的好事 |
[22:13] | One thing that’s helped anyone. | 一件可能帮了任何人的事 |
[22:18] | You’ve been my friend. | 你是我朋友 |
[22:26] | Well, maybe it’s only a matter of time | 或许这件事迟早 |
[22:28] | before that hurts you, too. | 也会伤害到你 |
[22:39] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[22:43] | Hungry? Why didn’t you just say so? | 饿了吗 你怎么不早说 |
[22:45] | Let me invite down our chefs. | 让我请主厨们下来 |
[22:48] | Hey, guys! | 各位 |
[22:55] | Come on, Eagan. | 别这样 伊根 |
[22:58] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[23:19] | What are you, crazy? Untie me! | 你疯了吗 给我松绑 |
[23:20] | Ben, we can’t have you scurrying away to your friends at Eureka | 本 我们不能让你回到尤里卡的朋友身边 |
[23:23] | to warn them we’re coming. | 警告他们我们要过去 |
[23:25] | Let’s get specific. | 我再说详细点 |
[23:26] | The northeast wing over there. | 那边的东北侧楼 |
[23:28] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[23:29] | What about the northeast wing? | 东北侧楼怎么了 |
[23:30] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[23:31] | There was more to that Calling than meets the eye. | 呼召里不只有人眼看见的东西 |
[23:33] | Wasn’t just a dark cloud. | 那不仅是乌云 |
[23:35] | It was inverted. | 而是颠倒过来 |
[23:36] | A terrifying, ominous darkness was emanating | 散发着一股恐怖不详的黑暗 |
[23:38] | not from above, but from the ground up to the sky. | 不是从上往下 而是从地上往天上冒 |
[23:41] | Coming specifically from the northeast wing of the building. | 就是从那栋楼的东北侧楼出来的 |
[23:44] | I-It’s the loading dock. | 那是个装货区 |
[23:47] | But I don’t know why a Calling would highlight that. | 但我不知道为什么呼召要强调那里 |
[23:51] | Do I need to spell it out for you? | 我得一字一句给你翻译吗 |
[23:53] | Because whatever the Calling is telling us about that place | 因为呼召想要告诉我们关于那里的事 |
[23:55] | revolves around the loading dock. | 发生在装货区附近 |
[23:57] | Alright, look. | 听着 |
[23:59] | I-I’m not gonna deny that you might be onto something, | 我不否认你可能查到了什么 |
[24:01] | but that doesn’t mean Eureka is out to get us. | 但那不意味着尤里卡要抓我们 |
[24:05] | Everyone is out to get us. | 大家都要抓我们 |
[24:07] | Don’t you remember those people who tagged all our doors? | 你不记得那些在我们门上涂鸦的人了吗 |
[24:10] | Yeah. The Xers. | 记得 反对者 |
[24:12] | Ben Stone. | 本·斯通 |
[24:14] | Always a cute name for everything. | 给所有东西都取了可爱的名字 |
[24:18] | And now with this resurrection revelation. | 现在加上复活这个发现 |
[24:21] | We all know what happened when they labeled | 我们都知道塞勒姆被贴上”女巫”标签的姑娘 |
[24:22] | those girls “Witches” in Salem. | 最后落得了什么下场 |
[24:24] | Oh, come on, Eagan. That was centuries ago. | 拜托 伊根 那是几个世纪前的事了 |
[24:26] | Wake up, Ben! | 醒醒吧 本 |
[24:27] | Nothing’s changed! | 什么都没改变 |
[24:29] | That they even think we’re resurrected | 如果他们认为我们是被复活了 |
[24:31] | means we’re five minutes from this turning into Salem 2.0. | 意味着我们变成塞勒姆2.0就是近在眼前的事了 |
[24:34] | And we’re the warlocks. | 即我们都是巫师 |
[24:37] | And so that leads us back to — | 所以问题又回到了 |
[24:39] | what is in the northeast wing? | 东北侧楼里有什么 |
[24:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:45] | And I don’t know how you think you’re gonna find out. | 我不知道你以为自己能找到什么 |
[24:48] | I’m quite resourceful. | 我人脉很广 |
[24:51] | And I have a crapload of 828ers | 我有一群828乘客 |
[24:52] | listening to me, ready to follow my lead. | 听我的话 跟随我的行动 |
[25:01] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[25:02] | This guy’s got to have roots somewhere. | 这家伙肯定在哪扎了根 |
[25:04] | According to Ben’s notes, Eagan is off the grid, | 根据本的笔记 伊根无迹可查 |
[25:06] | and it does not get more off the grid than this. | 没有比这更无迹可查的了 |
[25:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:09] | This guy’s literally everywhere and nowhere. | 这家伙真的是到处都有痕迹 却找不到人 |
[25:11] | He is impossible to find. | 想找到他简直不可能 |
[25:12] | Okay, well, let’s look through the file again. | 好吧 我们再看一遍卷宗 |
[25:14] | Maybe we missed something. | 或许我们漏了什么 |
[25:15] | Drea, we’ve read this file three times, okay? | 德丽雅 我们已经看了三遍 好吗 |
[25:17] | Eagan could be in Kansas for all we know, okay? | 伊根可能在堪萨斯州也不一定 好吗 |
[25:20] | Okay. Maybe let’s take a break. | 好吧 那我们休息一下 |
[25:24] | Hey, this can’t be easy — the Callings, the Meth Heads, | 这肯定不容易 呼召 毒贩 |
[25:29] | taking care of Beverly, being a newlywed. | 照顾贝弗莉 刚结婚 |
[25:31] | – You work with your ex every day. – No, no, no. | -每天跟前任一起工作 -不不 |
[25:33] | Jared is the least of my concern, | 杰瑞德是我最不担心的人了 |
[25:35] | and I actually think he’s moving on, so… | 我其实觉得他看开了 所以 |
[25:37] | – Dating? – Maybe. | -约会吗 -可能吧 |
[25:39] | He’s smiling and texting. | 他又笑又发信息的 |
[25:41] | I am just happy we’re friends. | 我只是高兴我们又成了朋友 |
[25:44] | 收到新邮件 你注册了新冰箱 发信人 布罗特莱克斯客服 收件人 斯通独侠 | |
[25:45] | Ugh, now why am I getting e-mails | 我怎么还收到了 |
[25:46] | about a new refrigerator? | 新冰箱的邮件 |
[25:47] | 账户信息 M·斯通 邮箱 斯通独侠 注册日期 2020年7月6日 电器地址 11363 电器型号 布罗特莱克斯智能冰箱2020款 | |
[25:48] | Damn, you got to stop giving your e-mail out at stores. | 天呐 你不该再把邮箱给商店的人了 |
[25:51] | Hey, whoever sent this sent it to my old e-mail. | 无论是谁发的 他们发到了我的旧邮箱上 |
[25:54] | Like, literally my first e-mail. | 是我的第一个邮箱 |
[25:57] | No one has sent me anything to this account in forever. | 已经很久没人往那个邮箱发邮件了 |
[25:59] | I mean, the only people who even know that this exists is m– | 知道这个邮箱存在的人也只有我… |
[26:02] | 账户信息 M·斯通 邮箱 斯通独侠 注册日期 2020年7月6日 电器地址 11363 电器型号 布罗特莱克斯智能冰箱2020款 | |
[26:03] | I think Ben might be sending me a message. | 我觉得本可能给我发了信息 |
[26:05] | This fridge is registered to a zip code nearby. | 这个冰箱登记在附近的一个邮编下 |
[26:07] | – Well, you don’t think — – No, this is — this is Ben. | -你不觉得… -不 这 这是本 |
[26:09] | It has to be. | 肯定是 |
[26:20] | Hey, kiddo. | 儿子 |
[26:23] | It’s getting pretty late. Maybe we should go inside. | 现在很晚了 我们该进屋了 |
[26:29] | Cal, that’s enough! | 卡尔 够了 |
[26:35] | I know you’re hurting, | 我知道你伤心 |
[26:36] | but you can’t keep acting like this. | 但你不能一直这样 |
[26:40] | You’ve got to talk to me. | 你得跟我谈谈 |
[26:45] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[26:51] | Not when you’re trying to erase Tarik. | 反正你都在抹去他了 |
[26:54] | Erase him? | 抹去他 |
[26:57] | Cal, I would never. | 卡尔 我绝不会这么做 |
[27:01] | You’re getting rid of all of his stuff. | 你把所有东西都扔了 |
[27:04] | Is that why you got rid of all my stuff, too, after 828? | 所以你也把我东西都扔了吗 在828消失后 |
[27:08] | So you could erase me? | 好让你抹去我吗 |
[27:11] | The day you came home was the happiest day of my life. | 你回来的那天是我人生中最开心的那天 |
[27:17] | But I’ll never forget the heartache I felt | 但我从没忘记当你走进房间 |
[27:20] | when you walked into your room and all your stuff was gone. | 发现自己东西都没了时的那种心疼 |
[27:26] | I’m sorry that I couldn’t keep it. | 我很抱歉我没能留下那些 |
[27:29] | I wasn’t strong enough. | 我不够坚强 |
[27:31] | It hurt too much. | 太心疼了 |
[27:34] | But I would never erase you. | 但我绝不会抹去你 |
[27:38] | You are a part of me. | 你是我的一部分 |
[27:40] | Forever. | 永远都是 |
[27:43] | Uncle Tarik’s dead. | 塔里克舅舅死了 |
[27:45] | And it’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[27:46] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[27:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:50] | What happened to Tarik is a terrible tragedy. | 塔里克身上的事是个可怕的悲剧 |
[27:54] | But it was not your fault. | 但这不是你的错 |
[27:57] | It happened because of a very disturbed person. | 这都是因为一个心智失常的人 |
[28:01] | You are not responsible. | 你不对此负责 |
[28:03] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[28:08] | I miss him so much. | 我好想他 |
[28:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:17] | Okay, we have better odds of finding one needle | 好吧 在针堆里面找针 |
[28:19] | in a stack of needles. | 也比在这找一栋房子容易 |
[28:21] | Well, we know the appliance company delivered | 我们知道家具公司把冰箱 |
[28:22] | the fridge somewhere around here. | 送到了这里的某一栋房子 |
[28:24] | Yeah, the problem is, they delivered over 300, | 对 问题是 他们送了三百多台 |
[28:26] | and they have no idea where the one | 他们根本不知道发邮件的 |
[28:27] | that sent the e-mail’s located. | 那台冰箱在哪里 |
[28:29] | Does this even look like where someone off the grid would hide? | 这看起来像想玩消失的人会藏身的地方吗 |
[28:33] | Think about Eagan. | 想想伊根 |
[28:33] | He’s probably upstate somewhere in a secluded spot. | 他可能会躲在北边一个与世隔绝的地方 |
[28:35] | – The e-mail. – I don’t know, maybe you’re right. | -那邮件呢 -我不知道 或许你说得对 |
[28:37] | Maybe it was just spam. | 或许只是垃圾邮件 |
[28:38] | While I would love to prove you wrong right now, | 我现在倒是很想证明你错了 |
[28:41] | I’m not buying it. | 我不信 |
[28:42] | I think you were right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[28:44] | Okay, fine. Break it down. | 好吧 说说看 |
[28:46] | You said he was smart. | 你说他很聪明 |
[28:48] | So, think about it. | 想想吧 |
[28:49] | Yeah, someone off the grid would probably hide upstate. | 没错 想玩消失的人或许会躲在北边 |
[28:52] | But someone being smart about it…? | 但如果一个聪明人想躲 |
[28:54] | Might find a way to hide out in plain sight. | 或许找个方法躲在我们眼皮底下 |
[28:55] | I mean, you said it yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[28:56] | All of these houses are identical. | 这些房子都一模一样 |
[28:58] | Okay, but that would mean that one of these | 好吧 那就是说其中一栋 |
[28:59] | would have to be abandoned. | 应该被废弃了 |
[29:00] | Not abandoned. Just not occupied. | 也不是废弃 只是没人住 |
[29:06] | The demo home. Hidden in plain sight. | 样板房 藏在眼皮底下 |
[29:09] | Furnished, connected to the grid, | 精装修 有水电 |
[29:10] | but off the grid at the same time. | 但同时也无迹可查 |
[29:13] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[29:14] | 常绿谷奢华独立屋 参观样板房请预约 纽约皇后区2024街5057号 | |
[29:15] | And you didn’t even need a Calling. | 你不需要呼召也能找到 |
[29:17] | It’s around the corner. | 就在街角 |
[29:20] | There’s no denying we’ve hit a dead end. | 无需否认我们遇到了死胡同 |
[29:22] | We’ve studied every unexplained event | 我们研究了从828航班以来 |
[29:24] | since Flight 828, | 所有无法解释的事件 |
[29:25] | right up to Pete Baylor and his cohorts. | 一直到皮特·贝勒和他的共犯 |
[29:27] | And we still have nothing. | 我们依旧一无所获 |
[29:29] | I made the call. | 我做了决定 |
[29:31] | The parcel will be arriving shortly. | 货物很快就会到达 |
[29:33] | Are we really buying its validity? | 我们真的相信它的真实性吗 |
[29:35] | Vance, you have to see this. | 万斯 你得看看这个 |
[29:37] | Dr Bahl, you can’t barge into a — | 波尔医生 你不能闯进来 |
[29:38] | Let them talk. | 让他们说 |
[29:40] | We’ve been going about these tests all wrong. | 我们研究这些测试的方法一直都错了 |
[29:42] | Every data set that we collect — | 我们收集的所有数据 |
[29:44] | from the tailfin, the Meth Heads, | 那个尾翼 毒贩 |
[29:45] | to Ben Stone’s hand, even — | 到本·斯通的手 甚至 |
[29:47] | we analyze them separately, | 我们都是分开研究的 |
[29:48] | in their own respective columns. | 在他们各自分别的范围内 |
[29:50] | They are not separate. They’re all connected. | 但他们不是分开的 他们都是互相关联的 |
[29:53] | Connected how? | 怎么个关联法 |
[29:54] | Each subject presented with a seemingly | 每个样本都有残留有一种 |
[29:56] | unremarkable residue — aluminum oxide, iron, titanium. | 不起眼的化学物质 氧化铝 铁 钛 |
[30:00] | But combined, the elements form sapphire. | 但合在一起 这些元素就能组成蓝宝石 |
[30:04] | Wait, the — the gemstone? | 等等 宝石吗 |
[30:06] | Sapphire is the common denominator | 蓝宝石是所有消失的人 |
[30:08] | between all the disappeared and returnees. | 和归回者之间的共同点 |
[30:11] | We should be isolating, analyzing, stress-testing it | 我们应该分离 分析并做压力测试 |
[30:15] | under the same conditions that led to 828. | 用与828航班经历的同样条件 |
[30:20] | Thank you both for that spirited interruption. | 谢谢你们精力充沛地打断我们 |
[30:22] | But we still have a meeting to finish here. | 但我们还有会要开 |
[30:24] | Close the door on your way out. | 出去的时候把门关上 |
[30:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:38] | You go sideways now, you’re not just consigning me to death. | 你如果现在对着干 不仅是判了我死刑 |
[30:40] | You’re guaranteeing that all the pass– | 你在确保所有的乘… |
[30:41] | We all die. Heard ya. | 我们都会死 我明白了 |
[30:45] | Thing is, Professor, death comes for all of us. | 问题是 教授 无论如何我们都会死 |
[30:48] | But while you’re obsessing over some supposed Death Date, | 可在你纠结于所谓的死期时 |
[30:51] | I’m the one actually following my Calling. | 我实实在在地遵循了呼召 |
[30:54] | I’ve stopped you. | 我阻止过你 |
[30:55] | Now I’ll stop Eureka. | 现在我要阻止尤里卡 |
[30:57] | Before they stop us. | 在他们阻止我们之前 |
[30:59] | What if I said I believed you? | 如果我说我相信你呢 |
[31:05] | I’d say it’s a little convenient. | 我觉得有点太凑巧了 |
[31:06] | Look, I’ll admit the Calling | 听着 我承认呼召 |
[31:08] | highlighting a section of Eureka is intriguing. | 强调了尤里卡的一部分 这点很有趣 |
[31:10] | But you’re going about it all wrong. | 但你都想错了 |
[31:14] | Shocking you’d think so. | 真意外你会这么想 |
[31:16] | No, it’s true. | 不 是真的 |
[31:17] | I mean, you run straight at Eureka, | 你冲进尤里卡 |
[31:18] | they’ll just pack up and move somewhere else. | 他们只会收拾东西换地方 |
[31:20] | You need to be smart about it. | 你得放聪明点 |
[31:23] | You need someone on the inside. | 你需要一个内部人 |
[31:25] | I take it that someone is you. | 我猜你是说自己 |
[31:26] | Yeah, not just me. | 对 但不止是我 |
[31:27] | There’s another passenger working in there, too. | 还有一个乘客也在那里工作 |
[31:29] | Dr. Saanvi Bahl. | 萨尼·波尔医生 |
[31:30] | Seat 8C. Vegetarian meal. | 8C座 素食餐 |
[31:32] | She can help us. | 她能帮我们 |
[31:34] | Enticing. | 很诱人 |
[31:36] | But what reason do I have to believe you? | 但我为什么要相信你呢 |
[31:39] | Because I believe in the Lifeboat, Eagan. | 因为我相信救生艇 伊根 |
[31:42] | Whether you do or not. | 无论你信不信 |
[31:44] | So that means I’m as reliant on you as you are on me. | 那意味着我需要你 就像你需要我一样 |
[31:47] | Screwing you over now would be screwing myself over, | 如果我害你 就等于害我自己 |
[31:49] | and that’s the worst possible thing | 这是我对自己和我爱的人 |
[31:51] | I could do for me and everyone I love. | 能做的最坏的事了 |
[32:00] | Any other passengers upstairs? | 楼上还有其他乘客吗 |
[32:01] | No. Why? What was that? | 没有 为什么 怎么回事 |
[32:02] | – Cut me loose. – Ben, I told you — | -给我松绑 -本 我说了 |
[32:04] | You’re not listening to me, Eagan. | 你没听我说 伊根 |
[32:05] | That’s my sister upstairs, packing serious heat. | 楼上的是我妹妹 非常生气 |
[32:07] | And by the sounds of it, she’s not alone. | 从这个声音来看 她不是一个人 |
[32:09] | So cut me loose, or you’ll never find out | 给我松绑 否则你就别想找到 |
[32:12] | what’s inside that wing. | 那栋侧楼里有什么了 |
[32:15] | Guess you weren’t just getting some ice from the fridge earlier. | 我猜之前你不是去冰箱拿冰 |
[32:24] | – Down on your knees! Now! – Get down! Now! | -跪下 赶紧 -跪下 |
[32:35] | Eagan Tehrani, you’re under arrest — | 伊根·德黑兰尼 你被捕了 |
[32:36] | – No, no, no. Wait, wait. – Ben, what are you doing? | -不不 等等 -本 你干什么 |
[32:38] | – Get out of the way. – No, don’t do it. | -让开 -不 别这样 |
[32:39] | This is all a — a misunderstanding. | 这都是 都是误会 |
[32:41] | Ben, I was at the house. | 本 我去你家看了 |
[32:42] | Y-You’re telling me you just left an oven on, | 你是想说你留着烤箱没关 |
[32:44] | you didn’t take your cellphone or your wallet, | 没带手机和钱包 |
[32:46] | to, what, hang out in a basement? | 怎么 跑来这里玩吗 |
[32:48] | Okay, what do you want me to say, Mick? | 好吧 你想让我说什么 小米 |
[32:49] | I-I’m sorry for the mix-up, but that’s all it was. | 我很抱歉这是个误会 但这就是个舞会 |
[32:51] | I’m not pressing charges. | 我不会提出指控 |
[32:53] | What do you say, Detective? Can I stand up now? | 你怎么说 警探 我能站起来了吗 |
[32:54] | My knees are killing me. | 我的膝盖好疼 |
[32:57] | Sure. | 行 |
[32:59] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[33:00] | – Anything you — – Oh, come on, Mick! | -你说的一切 -别这样 小米 |
[33:01] | I said I wasn’t pressing charges. | 我说了我不会提出指控 |
[33:02] | – On what grounds? – Well, this is private property. | -什么罪名 -这是私人财产 |
[33:05] | And, Ben, I know you’re not the owner. | 本 我知道你不是屋主 |
[33:06] | What about all those warrants, huh? | 那些执行令呢 |
[33:08] | Think they just disappear? | 你觉得就直接消失了吗 |
[33:09] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[33:13] | Professor! | 教授 |
[33:15] | Remember which side of the fence you belong on. | 记住你在围栏的哪一边 |
[33:21] | You want to tell me what the hell is going on? | 你想告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[33:24] | ‘Cause you’re not listening to my Calling | 因为你没有听我的呼召 |
[33:26] | and now you don’t want to press charges | 现在你又不想提出指控 |
[33:27] | against a guy who’s clearly abducted you. | 显然这人绑架了你 |
[33:29] | It’s not that easy, Mick. | 不是那么简单 小米 |
[33:31] | We need Eagan on our side. | 我们需要伊根站我们这边 |
[33:32] | We’re all in the same Lifeboat, every 828er. | 我们都在同一艘救生艇上 所有828乘客 |
[33:35] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[33:36] | What does needing each other mean? | 需要彼此是什么意思 |
[33:38] | Because you’ve been gone all night. | 因为你一整晚不见踪影 |
[33:39] | I mean, what — what did you guys discuss? | 你们都说了什么 |
[33:44] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[34:05] | You know, when you and your dad were gone, | 当你和你爸爸失踪时 |
[34:10] | I would sit here for hours. | 我会在这坐好几个小时 |
[34:13] | Days. | 好几天 |
[34:16] | Just looking at your stuff. | 看着你的东西 |
[34:22] | Your toys. | 你的玩具 |
[34:24] | Imagining you were home playing with them. | 想象你在家跟它们玩 |
[34:29] | But after a while, I realized they’re just things. | 但不久后 我发现它们只是东西 |
[34:37] | And what I cherished most were the memories. | 而我最珍惜的是回忆 |
[34:42] | The truth is, though, I did — I did keep a few little things | 事实是 我还是留了一些东西 |
[34:47] | that helped me feel closer to you. | 让我感觉靠近你 |
[34:49] | And you should be able to do the same. | 你也有这个权利 |
[34:52] | But you gave everything away. | 但你把所有东西都捐出去了 |
[34:56] | Not everything. | 不是所有东西 |
[35:07] | Cool. | 酷 |
[35:08] | Tarik’s volcano. | 塔里克的火山 |
[35:11] | He always wanted to climb one. | 他总想去爬火山 |
[35:14] | Gave it to him for Christmas. | 我在圣诞节时送他的 |
[35:17] | It’s so cheesy. | 真俗气 |
[35:19] | Can’t believe he still had it after all these years. | 没想到这么年多了他还留着 |
[35:23] | Well, maybe it’s like you said. | 或许像你说的 |
[35:25] | It’s not about the thing — it’s about the memory. | 不在乎东西 而在乎回忆 |
[35:45] | I should probably get my stuff out of Cal’s room | 我应该把我的东西从卡尔房间里拿走 |
[35:48] | so he can start unpacking. | 让他把自己东西拿出来了 |
[35:50] | Please stay. | 留下吧 |
[35:52] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:53] | Look, you’re even making her sad. | 你看 你都让她难过了 |
[35:58] | Angelina, you’re — you’re not a burden. | 安吉丽娜 你 你不是负担 |
[36:01] | You’re important to this family. | 你对这个家庭很重要 |
[36:04] | And not just because of the Lifeboat, | 这不仅是因为救生艇 |
[36:07] | but because of you. | 但因为你 |
[36:18] | She doesn’t like being held like that. | 她不喜欢被这样抱着 |
[36:21] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[36:24] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[36:27] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:29] | Okay, how did you just do that? | 好吧 你是怎么做到的 |
[36:33] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[36:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:39] | See? You can’t go now. | 瞧 你现在不能走 |
[36:41] | You’re family. | 你是家人了 |
[36:44] | Are we family now? | 我们现在是家人吗 |
[36:46] | Yes, we are. | 对 没错 |
[36:48] | Yeah, you and me. | 对 你和我 |
[36:52] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[37:18] | After you lost rock, you played paper, then scissors. | 你因为出石头输了后 你出了布 然后剪刀 |
[37:22] | I knew you were gonna play rock. | 我知道你之后会出石头 |
[37:25] | So you were cheating, huh? | 所以你确实作弊了 |
[37:27] | So you knew? | 你早就知道 |
[37:28] | Tehrani, let’s go. | 德黑兰尼 走吧 |
[37:30] | You made bail. | 你被保释了 |
[37:31] | Now, that, I didn’t expect. | 这个我是真没料到 |
[37:41] | Submit report? | 提交报告吗 |
[37:42] | Yeah, submit. | 对 提交 |
[37:43] | ‘Cause I can still go back and add that part | 因为我可以退回再加上 |
[37:45] | about the invisible black cloud | 看不见的黑色乌云 |
[37:47] | that led you to Eagan in the first place. | 让你一开始找到了伊根 |
[37:49] | Ah, yeah, we’re not gonna do that. | 我们不会那么做 |
[37:51] | Yeah, I’m getting the hang of this. | 嗯 我差不多掌握门道了 |
[37:53] | You’re still here? | 你还在这呢 |
[37:55] | Um, mentally or physically? | 心理还是身体 |
[37:58] | You’d think a lieutenant could finagle his way | 我还以为副队长可以走后门 |
[37:59] | out of a graveyard shift. | 不上夜班呢 |
[38:01] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[38:04] | H-Hey, what are you — What are you doing? | 你在 你在干什么 |
[38:06] | – We just booked this perp. – He made bail. | -我们刚拘留这个嫌犯 -他被保释了 |
[38:08] | Detectives, thirsty? | 警探们 渴吗 |
[38:10] | I have extra. | 我有多余噢 |
[38:13] | Hey, you did your job. The rest is out of your control. | 你尽了职责 其他的就无能为力了 |
[38:15] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[38:18] | Yep. | 对 |
[38:19] | You want to commiserate with us, grab some, uh, breakfast? | 你想来同情同情我们 一起吃早饭吗 |
[38:24] | Oh, unless you have somewhere else you need to be. | 除非你有其他需要去的地方 |
[38:26] | S-Sorry, it’s just, uh, kind of like a last-minute thing. | 抱歉 这算是临时约的 |
[38:28] | – It’s a call, so — – No, it’s — it’s cool. | -一个电话 所以 -不 没事 |
[38:31] | It’s fine. It’s all good. | 没关系 都好 |
[38:32] | We are good. That’s all that matters. | 我们很好 这最重要 |
[38:44] | Of all the gin joints. | 有这么多酒吧 你偏选了这里 |
[38:47] | I assume I have you to thank for that bailout? | 我猜我该感谢你把我保释了出来 |
[38:50] | Remember what I said, Eagan. | 记住我说的 伊根 |
[38:54] | You asked me to remember what side of the fence I belong on. | 你让我记住自己属于围栏的哪边 |
[38:56] | If this isn’t proof, I don’t know what is. | 如果这不是证明 我不知道还有什么 |
[38:59] | Now I need something from you. | 现在我需要你帮忙 |
[39:02] | Enforce the Lifeboat among your group of passengers. | 把救生艇这个概念告诉你手下的乘客们 |
[39:07] | – It’s a free country, Professor — – No. | -这是个自由国家 教授 -不 |
[39:09] | This is life and death. Rein in your people. | 这事生死攸关 管好你的人 |
[39:12] | – Starting today. – And if I do? | -从今天开始 -如果我这么做呢 |
[39:13] | It’s not a negotiation. | 这不是协商 |
[39:15] | I’ll look into Eureka. | 我会去调查尤里卡 |
[39:19] | But understand this, Eagan. | 但你搞明白 伊根 |
[39:23] | I will do anything to protect our Lifeboat. | 我会尽一切力量保护我们的救生艇 |
[39:25] | If you ever pull a stunt like this again on me, | 如果你再给我来这么一出 |
[39:28] | on anyone, | 或任何人 |
[39:31] | you will regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[39:33] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[39:52] | Long night? | 漫长的一夜吗 |
[39:54] | I’ve had shorter. | 我有过更短的 |
[39:55] | Well, we can take a rain check if — | 我们可以重新约 如果 |
[39:57] | No, believe me, this is exactly where I want to be right now. | 不 相信我 我现在就想来这里 |
[40:03] | Guess playing it cool on date one is out the window. | 我猜欲擒故纵的约会是不存在了 |
[40:05] | Oh, you don’t need to apologize. | 你不需要道歉 |
[40:07] | And truthfully, I kept telling myself that asking you to coffee | 说真的 我一直告诉自己约你出来喝咖啡 |
[40:12] | was my way of saying thank you. | 只是为了对你说谢谢 |
[40:15] | Oh, so this is not even a date. | 所以这都不算是约会 |
[40:18] | Wow. You know, I’m just gonna keep | 知道么 我一直 |
[40:19] | digging myself deeper and deeper here, so — | 不断给自己挖坑 所以 |
[40:21] | Just drink your coffee and let me finish. | 喝你的咖啡吧 听我说完 |
[40:24] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[40:27] | It’s not every day that I meet someone who makes me feel | 我不是每天都会遇到让我觉得 |
[40:30] | as seen and heard, | 被看见被聆听的人 |
[40:33] | the way you made me feel. | 像你给我的这种感觉 |
[40:36] | And now I’m the one who’s embarrassed. | 现在该轮到我丢人了 |
[40:41] | Don’t be. | 别 |
[40:43] | I kept trying to convince myself | 一直说服自己 |
[40:45] | I was only interested in trying to solve the case, | 我只是在乎解决案件 |
[40:47] | when, honestly, part of it | 但说实话 有部分原因 |
[40:49] | was getting to spend time with you. | 是能跟你多待一阵 |
[41:00] | Packed up already? | 已经收拾好了吗 |
[41:02] | Almost. | 快了 |
[41:04] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[41:12] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[41:14] | A new beginning. | 新开始 |
[41:16] | What you found earlier may be the bridge | 你之前的发现可能是我们 |
[41:18] | we’ve been looking for. | 一直寻找的桥梁 |
[41:19] | M-Much like Einstein, and Copernicus before him, | 就像爱因斯坦 以及哥白尼 |
[41:22] | we might just be on the brink | 我们可能站在 |
[41:24] | of changing the very definition of science as we know it. | 改变已知科学定义的边缘了 |
[41:29] | You found sapphire on something else. | 你在其他东西上找到了蓝宝石 |
[41:31] | Sapphire may not just be a common denominator. | 蓝宝石可能不止是共同点 |
[41:33] | It might very well be the signature of… | 很可能就是特征 |
[41:39] | The divine? | 上帝吗 |
[41:42] | Is it another piece of the plane? | 还有飞机的其他残骸吗 |
[41:44] | No. | 不是 |
[41:45] | It’s something much older. | 是更古老的东西 |
[41:56] | Unpack your things. | 把你东西拿出来吧 |
[41:57] | We have work to do. | 我们有活要干 |