时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The Meth Heads share a unique DNA marker, | 毒贩们有一个共同的DNA标记 |
[00:04] | just like how we share our own distinct marker. | 就像我们都有自己独特的标记一样 |
[00:07] | Possibly explains why the death of one of them | 这或许能解释为什么其中一个人的死 |
[00:09] | led to the death of all of them. | 导致他们全都死了 |
[00:11] | What would you say to reopening the family restaurant? | 你觉得重开家庭餐厅怎么样 |
[00:13] | All I do is bring bad things to the people around me. | 我只会给周遭的人带来不幸 |
[00:15] | That’s not true! | 不是这样的 |
[00:15] | Your mom is in the other room | 你妈妈正在隔壁房间 |
[00:17] | packing up her dead brother’s clothes. | 收拾她亡弟的衣物 |
[00:19] | Things are so much bigger now! | 现在事情已经不那么简单了 |
[00:20] | We’re all in the same Lifeboat, | 我们都在同一艘救生艇上 |
[00:21] | and we have been ever since we were brought back to life! | 从我们死而复生后就一直是这样 |
[00:23] | I have found sapphire on every subject that returned. | 我在所有归回的样本表面都发现了蓝宝石 |
[00:27] | All my cards are on the table. Now’s it’s your turn. | 现在我把知道的都交代了 轮到你了 |
[00:29] | Your cards are on the table only because I found them myself. | 你都交代了因为我自己找到了 |
[00:32] | I let you in here, didn’t I? | 我让你进来的 不是吗 |
[00:33] | After you lied your way in. | 在你撒谎溜进来后 |
[00:34] | I was protecting myself, like you taught me! | 我是在保护自己 就像你教我的那样 |
[00:37] | It’s not every day that I meet someone who | 我不是每天都会遇到让我觉得 |
[00:38] | makes me feel this seen and heard, the way you make me feel. | 被看见被聆听的人 像你给我的这种感觉 |
[00:41] | You can’t go now. You’re family. | 你现在不能走 你是家人了 |
[00:44] | You found sapphire on something else. | 你在其他东西上找到了蓝宝石 |
[00:45] | Is it another piece of the plane? | 还有飞机的其他残骸吗 |
[00:47] | Something much older. We have work to do. | 是更古老的东西 我们有活要干 |
[00:49] | Why were you at Eureka, Ben? | 你为什么在尤里卡 本 |
[00:50] | I was getting my baselines measured | 他们在测量我的基线数据 |
[00:52] | to go into testing tomorrow. | 以便明天开始测试 |
[00:54] | I’m their guinea pig to poke and prod. | 我是任他们宰割的小白鼠 |
[01:22] | We identified curious genetic markers | 在你和作为对照组那些死亡归回者身上 |
[01:25] | in both you and the control group of deceased returnees. | 我们都发现了令人奇怪的基因标记 |
[01:28] | If you’re referring to the DNA anomaly, | 如果你指的是DNA异常情况 |
[01:30] | Saanvi broke that story a long time ago. | 萨尼很久之前就告诉我们了 |
[01:32] | There is more. | 还有更多的发现 |
[01:33] | It’s a unique combination of iron, titanium, | 是铁 钛和多种其它元素的 |
[01:36] | and multiple other components, but together, | 独特组合 但合成在一起 |
[01:38] | they crystallize to form sapphire. | 它们晶体化就变成了蓝宝石 |
[01:40] | Is that…what was on my hand? | 我手上的… 就是吗 |
[01:42] | Like a…a fingerprint of what happened to me? | 就像是…我遭遇的指纹 |
[01:45] | Or what caused it. | 或者是造成这些的原因 |
[01:46] | What caused everything. | 造成所有这一切的原因 |
[01:48] | Wait, a-are you saying sapphire | 等等 你是说蓝宝石 |
[01:50] | triggered our disappearance and return? | 引发了我们的失踪和回归 |
[01:51] | These are hypotheses, far from being proven. | 这些是推断 远没有得到证实 |
[01:53] | We still have a lot more tests and diagnostics to run | 我们还要做很多的测试和诊断 |
[01:56] | before we can be certain | 然后才能确定 |
[01:57] | or even begin to hypothesize | 或者才能开始去推断 |
[01:59] | with any degree of chemical… | 任何程度的化学… |
[02:19] | Bursting into flames? How many? | 烧了起来 有多少人 |
[02:21] | 15, maybe. | 可能有15个吧 |
[02:23] | I’m worried it may have to do with | 我担心这也许与 |
[02:24] | the dark cloud hovering over Eureka. | 尤里卡上空笼罩着的黑云有关 |
[02:25] | A bunch of 828ers saw it, too. | 一些828乘客也看见了 |
[02:28] | Ben. | 本 |
[02:30] | We received a shipment from the Vatican. | 我们收到了梵蒂冈发来的东西 |
[02:32] | What’d they send? | 他们发来了什么 |
[02:33] | It’s a fossilized piece of driftwood. | 是一根化石化了的浮木 |
[02:35] | I’m not sure what it is, | 我不清楚到底是什么 |
[02:37] | but it made Dr. Gupta smile, | 但它让古普塔医生笑了 |
[02:38] | which I didn’t think was scientifically possible. | 从科学上分析 我还以为她根本不会笑呢 |
[02:40] | – Take me to it. – It’s under lock and key. | -带我去那边 -被锁着呢 |
[02:42] | And they are insisting that you have to go, | 而他们一定要你离开 |
[02:43] | and I doubt that they’re gonna let you back in here | 既然他们已经做完了想做的所有试验 |
[02:45] | now that they have all the testing they needed. | 恐怕他们不会让你再回来了 |
[02:47] | Besides, I’m — I’m still trying to prove that I belong here. | 再说 我…我还在努力去证明自己的价值 |
[02:50] | I know. Alright. | 我理解 好吧 |
[02:53] | Just…find out everything you can about this driftwood, | 你尽力去了解浮木的一切情况吧 |
[02:56] | and I’ll figure out what’s going on with these passengers. | 我会去搞清楚这些乘客的情况 |
[02:59] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[03:05] | Cal, we still hitting the school book fair? | 卡尔 我们还要去学校的图书展吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah. Just one more sec. | 对 稍等一下 |
[03:13] | Hey, what’s taking you guys so long? | 你们怎么这么久啊 |
[03:15] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[03:16] | I knew it was here. | 我就知道它在这 |
[03:19] | Okay, we can go now. | 我们现在可以走了 |
[03:19] | Okay, bud. Can we get going? | 好的伙计 我们能走了吗 |
[03:22] | I seem to remember you telling me | 我好像记得你和我说过 |
[03:23] | that the organizer of the book fairs… | 图书展的组织者… |
[03:33] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:34] | It just felt like the card burnt my hand. | 我感觉我的手被牌烧到了 |
[03:36] | I’ve never experienced a Calling like that before. | 我之前还从没收到这样的呼召 |
[03:46] | Feels normal to me. | 我感觉挺正常啊 |
[03:47] | Sorry, Cal. | 对不起 卡尔 |
[03:48] | I think I’m gonna have to rain check on the book fair. | 我觉得图书展我要下次再去了 |
[03:50] | Whatever the Calling was saying, it felt urgent. | 不管呼召是什么意思 感觉很紧急 |
[03:54] | That’s fine, as long as Zeke can still come. | 没关系 只要泽克还会去 |
[03:56] | I don’t know, bud. | 我说不好 伙计 |
[03:57] | I-I-I should probably help Mick with the Calling, | 我… 我可能应该去协助小米应付呼召的事 |
[03:59] | don’t you think? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah, I guess. | 也许吧 |
[04:05] | Tell you what? | 告诉你吧 |
[04:06] | How about you guys go to the book fair, | 你们俩去图书展 |
[04:07] | and then if I do need backup, I will call you. | 如果我真的需要支援 我就打给你 |
[04:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:15] | Let me know. | 有情况告诉我 |
[04:32] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样啊 |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:39] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[04:41] | But me and Eden are gonna head out. | 但我和伊登要准备出发了 |
[04:44] | Are you gonna be okay here by yourself? | 你自己一个人没事吧 |
[04:47] | Olive’s on her way back from her senior retreat, right? | 奥莉芙正从高三旅游回来 对吧 |
[04:50] | Not ’til tomorrow. | 明天才能回来 |
[04:55] | I know it’s, um… | 我了解… |
[04:57] | I know it’s hard, but I don’t think | 我了解这很痛苦 但我相信 |
[05:01] | Pete would want you to stop living. | 皮特会希望你活下去 |
[05:05] | Well, I’m gonna take my own advice. | 我打算采取我自己的意见 |
[05:08] | Eden and I are going to look at the restaurant location. | 伊登和我去看看餐厅的地址 |
[05:12] | You’re opening a restaurant? | 你要开餐厅吗 |
[05:15] | A nice little cafe, | 一家漂亮的小咖啡厅 |
[05:17] | using our dad’s recipes. | 用我们父亲的食谱 |
[05:21] | I think it’ll be a nice way to honor my brother’s memory. | 我觉得这是纪念我弟弟的好方法 |
[05:28] | You know who I think would really love it if you came? | 你知道我觉得谁会非常开心你过来 |
[05:31] | Eden. | 伊登 |
[05:35] | I would. | 我会的 |
[05:36] | I just — I don’t have anything nice enough to wear. | 我只是 我没有足够好看的衣服穿 |
[05:39] | Just borrow something of Olive’s. | 借件奥莉芙的 |
[05:52] | You got a Calling, too? | 你也收到了呼召 |
[05:53] | Passengers bursting into flames? | 是乘客们突然烧起来吗 |
[05:54] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[05:56] | It’s the World card from Al-Zuras’s tarot deck. | 是艾尔-祖拉斯的塔罗牌中的”世界”牌 |
[05:59] | I saw about 15 passengers’ photos burst into flames | 我看到了15名乘客的照片在万斯的办公室 |
[06:02] | in Vance’s office. | 突然起火 |
[06:04] | Morgan, Butler, Hall, Villa, | 摩根 巴特勒 霍尔 维拉 |
[06:08] | couple more towards the back of the plane. | 还有飞机后排的几个人 |
[06:10] | Another woman at the front. I don’t know. | 前排的一个女人 我不知道 |
[06:12] | It happened so fast, it was impossible to memorize it all. | 太快了 没办法记全 |
[06:15] | You think our Callings are related? | 你觉得我们的呼召有关联吗 |
[06:17] | They might be. | 可能是 |
[06:18] | How? How are passengers connected to a volcano? | 为什么 乘客怎么会和火山有关系 |
[06:25] | Based on what I saw this morning, | 根据我今早看到的 |
[06:26] | I think this is all about our Lifeboat. | 我认为这都是关于我们的救生艇 |
[06:29] | Which passenger is endangering it? | 哪个乘客危及它了 |
[06:36] | What if it’s not about the images? | 如果不是关于图案呢 |
[06:39] | What if it’s about the numbers? | 如果是关于数字呢 |
[06:40] | Roman numerals 21. | 罗马数字21 |
[06:43] | The rows on the plane. | 飞机上座位的行数 |
[06:45] | 21. | 二十一 |
[06:46] | Lorraine Talebi, Rebecca Viega, Adrian Shannon — | 罗琳·塔雷拜 瑞贝卡·维贾 阿德里安·香农 |
[06:49] | none of these. | 都不是 |
[06:50] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[06:53] | Rachel Hall. 21E. That’s it. | 瑞秋·霍尔 21E 是她 |
[06:55] | I saw her photo burst into flames in Vance’s office. | 我看到她的照片在万斯的办公室燃烧 |
[06:59] | The question is — how is she endangering the Lifeboat? | 问题是 她怎么会危及到救生艇 |
[07:37] | I guess these are the kind of homes you get | 我想如果干房地产 |
[07:39] | when you’re in real estate. | 就能住得起这种房子了 |
[07:42] | No volcanoes in sight. | 看不到火山 |
[07:44] | According to my file, Rachel and her husband Jonas | 根据我的文件 瑞秋和她丈夫乔纳斯 |
[07:46] | bought this house after they got married — | 在婚后买了这幢房子 |
[07:47] | a couple years before we disappeared. | 在我们消失前几年 |
[07:49] | But he wasn’t on the plane. | 但他不在飞机上 |
[07:57] | Hi, I’m Michaela Stone. | 你好 我是米凯拉·斯通 |
[07:58] | This is my brother Ben. | 这是我哥哥本 |
[08:00] | We’re looking for Rachel Hall. | 我们找瑞秋·霍尔 |
[08:02] | Rachel doesn’t live here anymore. | 瑞秋不住在这里了 |
[08:04] | I’m — I’m Hannah Hall. | 我是 我是汉娜·霍尔 |
[08:07] | – This is my husband Jonas. – Can we help you? | -这是我丈夫乔纳斯 -有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[08:09] | Do you know how we could get in touch | 你知道我们怎么能联系到 |
[08:12] | with your ex-wife, or perhaps her family? | 你的前妻 或者她的家人吗 |
[08:15] | I’m her only family. | 我是她唯一的家人 |
[08:18] | I’m her sister. | 我是她妹妹 |
[08:33] | It may not look like much to the naked eye, | 肉眼可能看不出什么名堂 |
[08:35] | but this piece of wood potentially reframes 828 | 但这块木头可能重新定义828航班 |
[08:38] | as no longer a mere bewildering one-off, | 其不再是一个令人困惑的单独事件 |
[08:41] | but as the next crucial piece in a metaphysical puzzle | 而是可追溯千年的超自然谜题中 |
[08:43] | stemming back millennia. | 至关重要的下一块 |
[08:45] | Indeed, it may just be the key to unlocking | 甚至 它可能是打开奥秘之门的钥匙 |
[08:46] | not only why miracles happen, but how. | 解释奇迹发生的原因和理由 |
[08:50] | Dr. Gupta and I are counting on each of you, | 古普塔医生和我期待着你们每一个人 |
[08:52] | working with your respective teams, | 与你们各自的团队合作 |
[08:53] | to run full diagnostics. | 来进行全方位的诊断 |
[08:55] | We need to understand what we have here, inside and out. | 我们要理解我们手上的东西 从内至外 |
[08:58] | Can we get an iota of context? | 我们能知道些背景吗 |
[09:00] | All you need to know is it’s the only recovered specimen | 你们只需要知道 这是地球上找回的 |
[09:03] | on the planet coated with the particular sapphire compound | 唯一一块覆盖有波尔医生发现的 |
[09:06] | Dr. Bahl identified. | 特殊蓝宝石化合物的标本 |
[09:09] | One last thing — | 最后一件事 |
[09:10] | I’ve instituted a change in our reporting structure. | 我对于我们的汇报结构做了些改变 |
[09:12] | All department heads will now relay their findings | 现在所有部门主管要将各自的发现 |
[09:15] | to Dr. Bahl, who will in turn present them to me. | 传达给波尔医生 再由她告诉我 |
[09:17] | Excuse me, but w-why are we reporting to Dr. Bahl? | 抱歉 但为什么我们要向波尔医生汇报 |
[09:19] | You’re without a doubt the best and brightest scientific minds | 毫无疑问 你们聚集在一起组成了 |
[09:23] | ever assembled under one roof. | 科学界的最强大脑 |
[09:24] | And yet, for all your collective knowledge, | 但是 在你们的集体智慧中 |
[09:26] | not one of you were able to make the discovery she made. | 你们中没人做出她那样的发现 |
[09:29] | In other words, she’s the reason you still have jobs. | 换句话 她是你们没丢饭碗的原因 |
[09:32] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[09:36] | Very well. You’re dismissed. | 很好 散会 |
[09:40] | When 828 went missing, | 当828航班失踪时 |
[09:43] | I didn’t know what to do with myself. | 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[09:45] | How do you grieve when you don’t even know what happened? | 你甚至不知道发生什么的时候 你怎么哀悼呢 |
[09:48] | It must’ve been excruciating. | 那肯定很煎熬 |
[09:50] | I know it was for my family. | 我知道我家人是这样 |
[09:52] | Hannah was the only one who understood | 汉娜是唯一理解 |
[09:54] | and felt the same pain. | 且感同身受的人 |
[09:55] | Rachel was all the family I had left. | 瑞秋是我仅剩的家人 |
[09:58] | When she disappeared, it was — it was only me… | 当她消失时 只剩下我了 |
[10:02] | and Jonas. | 还有乔纳斯 |
[10:04] | So we started spending more time together. | 所以我们经常在一起 |
[10:07] | One thing led to another. | 于是顺理成章 |
[10:10] | Michaela and I were both in Rachel’s shoes. | 米凯拉和我都曾处于瑞秋的境地 |
[10:13] | That couldn’t have been easy for her to…come back to this. | 对她来说肯定很不容易 回来看到这些 |
[10:17] | She was very upset, | 她很难过 |
[10:19] | but Rachel and I had been having problems, and… | 但瑞秋和我一直有矛盾 |
[10:23] | the truth is, it was never meant to be. | 事实上 我们本就不该在一起 |
[10:26] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[10:27] | Hannah’s really the one. | 汉娜才是真命天女 |
[10:31] | But Rachel, of course, felt I had betrayed her. | 但是当然 瑞秋觉得我背叛了她 |
[10:36] | She was furious. | 她很愤怒 |
[10:37] | At first, we tried helping her. | 一开始 我们试图帮助她 |
[10:39] | You know, we offered to give her money to start over. | 我们提议给她钱去重新开始 |
[10:41] | We found her a place to stay, a job. | 我们为她找了住处和工作 |
[10:43] | But the one thing that she wanted, we — | 但她唯一想要的东西 我们 |
[10:45] | we couldn’t give her. | 我们无法给她 |
[10:48] | We couldn’t pretend that those five and a half years | 我们无法装作这五年半的时间 |
[10:50] | had never existed. | 没有存在过 |
[10:52] | I’m guessing you guys don’t stay in touch with her. | 我猜你们没有和她保持联络 |
[10:56] | Do you know where she is? | 你们知道她在哪吗 |
[10:58] | A few months ago, she began acting erratic, | 几个月前 她开始表现出反复无常 |
[11:01] | harassing us at all hours. | 时时刻刻骚扰我们 |
[11:04] | It got so bad, we had to get a, uh… | 情况非常严重 我们不得不申请了 |
[11:06] | a restraining order. | 限制令 |
[11:07] | We — We didn’t want to. | 我们也不想这样 |
[11:09] | Truly, but…but she gave us no choice. | 真的 但她让我们别无选择 |
[11:16] | Alright. Rachel Hall’s date of birth is August 8, 1985. | 好吧 瑞秋·霍尔的出生日期是1985年8月8日 |
[11:25] | Hey. This is a surprise. | 这真是个惊喜 |
[11:27] | Yeah, well, I-I noticed you left your wallet in your pocket. | 我发现你把钱包落在了口袋里 |
[11:30] | Thought you might need it. | 感觉你可能会需要它 |
[11:32] | That’s really sweet of you. Thanks. | 你真贴心 谢谢 |
[11:35] | Maybe next time, just shoot me a text. | 下次直接给我发信息就好 |
[11:37] | I didn’t want to bother you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[11:39] | You know, in case you were | 你知道 万一你正在帮助 |
[11:40] | helping some other obsessed girl find her mom. | 其他痴迷于找母亲的女孩呢 |
[11:51] | Alright, well, I have it now. | 好吧 现在我拿到了 |
[11:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:54] | Sorry if I interrupted. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[11:56] | No. | 不会 |
[11:58] | Didn’t realize Jared was dating again. | 我没想到杰瑞德又在约会了 |
[12:01] | Maybe it is work-related. | 也许是和工作相关的 |
[12:04] | That’s the Major’s daughter. | 那是少校的女儿 |
[12:07] | I thought that case was closed. | 我以为那个案子已经结了 |
[12:09] | Why is she bringing his jacket? | 她为什么拿着他的外套 |
[12:11] | Okay, Inspector Gadget, maybe they are dating. | 好吧 大神探 也许他们是在约会 |
[12:13] | But he’s a grown man and he’s single. | 但他是个成年单身男子 |
[12:14] | Out of all the women in New York, he has to choose this one? | 全纽约那么多女人 他一定要选她吗 |
[12:17] | I should have left you outside. Oh, my gosh. | 我真该把你留在外面 我的天 |
[12:21] | Hey. Okay. So, I found Rachel. | 好了 我找到瑞秋了 |
[12:23] | Except she is now Rachel Evans. | 除了她现在已经叫瑞秋·埃文斯 |
[12:26] | She went back to her maiden name. | 她该回了婚前姓氏 |
[12:34] | Sounds like your dad and Mick are making progress | 听起来好像你爸爸和小米在他们的呼召方面 |
[12:36] | on their Calling. | 取得了进展 |
[12:38] | So, does that mean you can stay? | 所以 意味着你能留下了吗 |
[12:42] | Hey, Cal. Thanks for coming early. | 卡尔 谢谢你提早来了 |
[12:44] | Can I see what books you brought? | 我能看看你带了什么书吗 |
[12:46] | Yeah. Uh, not much. | 好 不太多 |
[12:47] | I just grabbed whatever was lying around. | 我就把家里的书随便捡了几本 |
[12:50] | “A Wrinkle in Time”. | 《时间的皱折》 |
[12:52] | It’s my all-time favorite. | 这是我最爱的书 |
[12:53] | Is it? Cool. | 是吗 酷 |
[12:55] | Hey. I’m Zeke, bearer of books. | 我是泽克 搬书的 |
[12:58] | – And you must be… – Stella. Hi. | -你一定是 -我是丝黛拉 你好 |
[13:00] | Where should I put these, Stella? | 丝黛拉 我把书放在哪里 |
[13:02] | Here, I’ll take them. | 这边 我来拿吧 |
[13:04] | Thanks, Cal. | 谢谢 卡尔 |
[13:05] | I’ve never seen one with this cover before. | 我从来没见过这一版封面的书 |
[13:08] | Might have to buy it for myself. | 也许我就自己买了 |
[13:16] | Whatever you’re selling, I’m not interested. | 不管你们要卖什么 我都没兴趣 |
[13:17] | Rachel, I-I’m Ben. This is Michaela. | 瑞秋 我是本 这位是米凯拉 |
[13:20] | We were with you on Flight 828. | 我们和你一样是828航班的乘客 |
[13:22] | We were hoping that we could talk. | 我们希望能和你谈谈 |
[13:24] | Sorry. I don’t have time. | 抱歉 我没时间 |
[13:26] | Rachel, do you see things? | 瑞秋 你能看到一些东西吗 |
[13:28] | Visions? | 幻像 |
[13:32] | Because I saw a vision of you, | 因为我看到了关于你的幻像 |
[13:33] | and I-I thought you might need some help. | 我觉得也许你需要帮助 |
[13:39] | Do you mind if we come in? | 我们能进屋吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 好的 |
[13:52] | Thought I was going crazy, on top of everything else. | 不说别的 我还以为自己疯了 |
[13:54] | Yeah, we know the feeling. | 是的 我们明白这种感觉 |
[13:55] | It must’ve been very challenging. | 这一定很艰难 |
[13:56] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[13:57] | My sister marries my husband and moves into my home | 我在飞机上时我妹妹嫁给了我丈夫 |
[14:00] | while I’m on a plane, and I’m the one who’s in the wrong? | 搬进了我家里 我倒是做错的一方吗 |
[14:03] | What were you doing in Jamaica? | 你去牙买加做什么 |
[14:05] | Jonas and I… needed a reset. | 我和乔纳斯 需要休整一下 |
[14:09] | So we decided to get away. | 所以我们决定出去度假 |
[14:12] | Got more than we bargained for. | 结果比我们预想的更久 |
[14:14] | You traveled together? | 你们一起去的吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah, but I’d been in a car accident a few weeks before, | 是的 不过几周前我刚经历了车祸 |
[14:19] | and all that sunshine triggered horrible migraines, | 日光太强引起了严重的偏头痛 |
[14:22] | so I decided to head home early. | 所以我决定提早回家 |
[14:24] | By yourself? | 你自己吗 |
[14:25] | The hotel wouldn’t refund the rest of the week, | 酒店不退还剩余几天的费用 |
[14:27] | and Jonas didn’t want to waste the money, so he stayed. | 乔纳斯不想浪费钱 所以他留下来了 |
[14:33] | Instead of three extra nights without me, he got 2,000. | 而他得到的没有我的夜晚不止三个 而是两千个 |
[14:36] | The vision I saw — | 我看到的幻像 |
[14:39] | maybe the Calling wants you to try to… | 也许呼召是想让你试着 |
[14:41] | accept what happened and reconcile with your sister | 接受发生的一切 和你妹妹和解 |
[14:44] | before it’s too late. | 以免无法挽回 |
[14:46] | Look, we know that Jonas and Hannah | 听着 我们知道乔纳斯和汉娜 |
[14:48] | filed a restraining order. | 已经申请了限制令 |
[14:50] | I-It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[14:51] | I know now I’ll never be able to break them apart. | 我现在知道我无法拆散他们 |
[14:56] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经向前看了 |
[15:00] | Look, if you really want to help me, | 如果你们真想帮我 |
[15:01] | you can let me get to work on time. | 你们可以放我准时去上班 |
[15:03] | I can’t afford to lose this job. | 我不能失去这份工作 |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:09] | Dr. Bustamante, do you mind if I ask you | 巴斯塔曼特教授 你是否介意 |
[15:12] | just a quick question about your methods? | 我简短地问两个关于你方法的问题吗 |
[15:14] | Oh, you’ll have my full report in a few hours, Doctor. | 几小时之后你会得到我的完整报告的 医生 |
[15:17] | In plain English, since radiology isn’t your field. | 用浅显易懂的语言 考虑到放射学不是你的领域 |
[15:20] | Actually, I read your latest paper | 事实上 我读过你最近的论文 |
[15:22] | on mass spectrometry acceleration. | 关于质谱加速 |
[15:24] | Your writing’s not that hard to understand. | 你的文章不是那么难以理解 |
[15:27] | Any progress with our piece of driftwood? | 我们的浮木有什么进展吗 |
[15:29] | Looks like we’re about to find out. | 看来我们就要找到答案了 |
[15:31] | What can you tell us of its provenance? | 关于它的来源你有什么发现 |
[15:33] | It had been buried for millennia | 它被掩埋了上千年 |
[15:34] | until seismic activity brought it to the surface | 直到七年前的地震活动 |
[15:37] | seven years ago. | 将它带至地表 |
[15:38] | An archeology expedition retrieved it | 一支考古探险队在认识到其文物价值之后 |
[15:40] | when they recognized its antiquity. | 将它带了回来 |
[15:41] | Where exactly was it? | 它是在哪里被发现的 |
[15:43] | Just south of Armenia. | 在亚美尼亚南部 |
[15:44] | It may have originated elsewhere, | 它的发源地可能在别处 |
[15:46] | but the Vatican was never able to — | 但梵蒂冈一直不能 |
[15:49] | So, wait. There is something else here. | 等等 这里面还有其他东西 |
[15:50] | Trace elements of biological material | 碎片里融合了 |
[15:52] | fused between the shards. | 生物物质的微量元素 |
[15:55] | Any idea what that could be? | 知道那是什么物质吗 |
[15:58] | No. | 不清楚 |
[15:59] | I’d like to extract a sample and run a DNA test in my lab. | 我想提取一份样本到我的实验室进行基因检测 |
[16:01] | Whatever this is could help us figure out what the wood is. | 这也许能帮我们弄清楚那木头是什么 |
[16:04] | Take the day. | 去吧 |
[16:05] | Report your findings directly back to me. | 有什么发现直接向我报告 |
[16:09] | Why would the Calling warn us about Rachel | 为什么呼召要警告我们关于瑞秋的事 |
[16:11] | – if she has moved on? – Maybe she hasn’t. | -尽管她已经走出来了 -也许她还没有 |
[16:13] | – The restraining order must’ve had some grounds to it. – So, what? | -申请限制令一定有什么理由 -所以 |
[16:16] | She’s trying to convince herself that she’s okay, | 她在试图劝说自己已经没事了 |
[16:18] | but the Calling actually wants us to help her heal? | 但呼召想要我们帮助她疗伤 |
[16:20] | It would explain why you and I of all people got this Calling. | 这就能解释为什么只有我们两个人收到了呼召 |
[16:24] | We’ve had to do our fair share of healing. | 我们自己也经历了不少治愈 |
[16:27] | I find it odd that Jonas didn’t mention | 我觉得有点奇怪 乔纳斯没有提到 |
[16:29] | they went to Jamaica together. | 他们一起去了牙买加 |
[16:31] | And that Rachel returned by herself | 而瑞秋是一个人回来的 |
[16:32] | when she wasn’t feeling well. | 因为她当时身体不适 |
[16:35] | Why do I get the impression that everyone we’ve talked to | 为什么我总觉得每个跟我们说话的人 |
[16:37] | is either lying to themselves or to us? | 不是在欺骗自己就是在对我们说谎 |
[16:49] | You are looking at a little over 2,000 square feet | 你们现在看到的是约摸190平方米 |
[16:53] | of prime real estate | 顶级商铺房 |
[16:54] | in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the city. | 位于这座城市最受欢迎的街区之一 |
[16:59] | Please tell me this comes with the place. | 请告诉我这个是随店附赠的 |
[17:01] | I’m sure that could be arranged. | 我想我们可以协商一下 |
[17:03] | My brother idolized Prince. | 我弟弟很崇拜歌手普林斯 |
[17:06] | He even had his own band. | 他甚至还组过自己的乐队 |
[17:08] | Well, lucky for you two to have such a thoughtful mom. | 你们俩真幸运能有这么一位考虑周到的母亲 |
[17:11] | I’m — I’m not her daughter. | 我 我不是她的女儿 |
[17:14] | But… | 但 |
[17:16] | she is family. | 她是我们家的一份子 |
[17:18] | Oh, how about I show you the kitchen? | 我来给你们看看厨房吧 |
[17:20] | Yeah. Great. | 好的 棒极了 |
[17:24] | Somebody decided to be a little fussy today. | 今天有人脾气不太好啊 |
[17:27] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[17:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[17:41] | Well, you guys can go ahead. | 你们去吧 |
[17:43] | I’ll — I’ll stay here with her. | 我留在这里陪着她 |
[17:44] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Looks like you were right. | 看来你说的没错 |
[18:01] | Check it. | 来看看 |
[18:05] | The biological material we extracted? | 我们提取的生物物质 |
[18:07] | Looks like it was a bird. | 看上去是一只鸟 |
[18:09] | An extinct member of the Phasianidae family. | 已灭绝的雉科的一员 |
[18:11] | It’s not just any bird. It’s a peacock. | 这不是普通的鸟类 这是一只孔雀 |
[18:13] | And either this sequencer needs recalibrating, | 要么是这台测序仪需要重新校准 |
[18:16] | or both the peacock and the wood DNA samples | 要么就是这只孔雀和那块木头的基因样本 |
[18:19] | are roughly 6,000 years old. | 都有六千年历史了 |
[18:22] | No. | 不 |
[18:23] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[18:25] | How is it possible that this peacock | 这只孔雀怎么可能 |
[18:27] | has the exact same DNA anomaly as every 828 passenger, | 和每一个828乘客 那些毒贩 还有泽克 |
[18:31] | as the Meth Heads, as Zeke? | 有一模一样的基因异常 |
[18:32] | Do think that 6,000 years ago, | 你觉得会不会在六千年前 |
[18:34] | this peacock disappeared and returned, | 这只孔雀消失之后又出现 |
[18:37] | just like your plane? | 就像你们的飞机一样 |
[18:39] | Well, we haven’t found this genetic anomaly | 我们没在世界的其他任何地方 |
[18:41] | anywhere else in the world. | 发现同样的基因异常 |
[18:43] | Maybe it’s no accident | 也许地震活动 |
[18:44] | seismic activity coughed up this driftwood. | 咳出这块浮木并不是意外 |
[18:46] | Maybe we were actually meant to find it. | 也许我们注定要找到它 |
[18:51] | Hey, you find the, uh, accident records? | 你找到车祸事故记录了吗 |
[18:53] | Diaz is printing up your copy. | 迪亚兹正在打印给你的复印件 |
[19:00] | I saw Sarah stopped by earlier. | 我之前看到莎拉了 |
[19:02] | I thought the Fitz case was closed. | 我以为菲茨的案子已经结束了 |
[19:04] | It is. | 是的 |
[19:07] | Is that bugging you? | 你有什么困扰吗 |
[19:09] | I’m happy if you’re happy. | 如果你开心 那我也开心 |
[19:12] | Why do I feel like there’s a “but” coming? | 为什么我觉得接下来你会说”但是” |
[19:15] | I mean, the Major’s daughter? | 少校的女儿吗 |
[19:16] | Really? Of all people? | 这么多人里为什么非得是她 |
[19:18] | Look, I know it’s a bit weird, but Sarah — | 我知道这很奇怪 但是莎拉 |
[19:20] | she’s nothing like her mom. | 她和她母亲完全不一样 |
[19:22] | She’s a good person, Mick. | 她是个好人 小米 |
[19:23] | She’s sweet, sensitive. | 她很可爱 也很敏感 |
[19:27] | I guess I’m just protective of you, so, um… | 我想我只是太想保护你了 所以 |
[19:31] | Hey, sorry it took so long. | 抱歉 用了这么久时间 |
[19:32] | Copy machine tried to eat the damn thing. | 复印机简直想要把文件吃掉 |
[19:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:37] | Pretty brutal collision. | 很严重的碰撞 |
[19:40] | Rachel was taken to the ER | 瑞秋被送进了急诊室 |
[19:41] | with a concussion and a couple broken ribs. | 脑震荡加上肋骨骨折 |
[19:45] | March 12, 2013. | 2013年3月12日 |
[19:47] | That was less than a month before 828 disappeared. | 那是828航班失踪前不到一个月 |
[19:50] | I mean, no wonder she wasn’t feeling good in Jamaica. | 难怪她在牙买加感到身体不适 |
[19:52] | Hey, you haven’t heard the worst yet. | 还有更糟糕的事 |
[19:53] | The other driver in the collision? | 事故里的另一名司机 |
[19:55] | Jonas Hall. | 是乔纳斯·霍尔 |
[19:58] | Rachel’s husband? | 瑞秋的丈夫 |
[19:59] | Okay, uh, yeah, I’m no expert, | 好吧 虽然我不是专家 |
[20:01] | but it looks like this car T-boned the S.U.V. | 但看起来是这辆车撞向了SUV的侧身 |
[20:03] | And Rachel was in the S.U.V. | 瑞秋就在这辆SUV里 |
[20:07] | He crashed into her on purpose. | 他是故意撞她的 |
[20:11] | Okay, what happened to that restraining order? | 禁止令出什么问题了 |
[20:13] | There’s only one violation, two weeks ago. | 两周前只有一次违规 |
[20:15] | A neighbor called it in. | 邻居打电话报警 |
[20:16] | Why? Was no one home? | 为什么 没人在家吗 |
[20:17] | Hannah was, but I guess she refused to press charges | 汉娜在家 但是我想瑞秋答应离开后 |
[20:20] | when Rachel agreed to leave. | 她就不想告她了 |
[20:21] | So, Hannah takes out a restraining order | 汉娜申请了限制令 |
[20:22] | but then refuses to enforce it? | 但是却不肯执行吗 |
[20:25] | None of it adds up. | 完全不合逻辑 |
[20:28] | Does that neighbor have a name? | 邻居叫什么 |
[20:31] | Ron Williams. | 罗恩·威廉姆斯 |
[20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | So, you really think your friend can explain | 你真的觉得你朋友可以解释 |
[20:36] | how a piece of driftwood surfaced after 6,000 years? | 一块浮木如何在六千年之后浮出水面吗 |
[20:39] | If anyone can, it’s him. | 如果有谁可以 非他莫属了 |
[20:41] | Now, full disclosure — nerd alert. | 坦白告诉你 他是个书呆子 |
[20:44] | – Hey, Patrick. You have a sec? – Dr. Bahl. | -帕特里克 你有空吗 -波尔医生 |
[20:49] | I thought I had a few more hours | 我以为还有几个小时 |
[20:50] | before I had to send you my report. | 我才要向你上交我的报告 |
[20:51] | Not here for that, big guy. | 我不是来拿报告的 大个子 |
[20:54] | Saanvi, meet my gaming buddy, dr. Patrick Cooper. | 萨尼 这是我的游戏伙伴 帕特里克·库珀 |
[20:58] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[21:00] | Let’s talk earthquakes. | 我们来聊聊地震吧 |
[21:02] | What can you tell us about the one | 你能不能和我们说说 |
[21:03] | that unearthed the piece of driftwood we got from the Vatican? | 我们在梵蒂冈挖出来那块浮木时发生的地震吗 |
[21:06] | The region where the driftwood was found | 发现浮木的区域 |
[21:08] | has an abundance of fault lines. | 有丰富的断层线 |
[21:10] | Odds are a series of quakes moved it inch by inch | 很有可能是随着时间的推移 |
[21:12] | up to the surface over time, | 地震一寸一寸地将它移到了地表 |
[21:14] | not unlike the seismic activity that unearthed 828’s tailfin. | 就像地震活动将828航班尾翼移出地表一样 |
[21:19] | Wait, you’re saying an earthquake | 等等 你是说是因为地震 |
[21:21] | is what brought the Tailfin up from the ocean floor? | 把尾翼从海底带了上来的吗 |
[21:23] | It’s just a theory. | 只是个推论 |
[21:25] | And yet, the quake in question is a ghost. | 然而我们所讨论的地震和鬼魂一样无迹可寻 |
[21:28] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[21:30] | Take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[21:31] | People claim to have felt it, | 人们说感觉到了地震 |
[21:32] | but there’s no dip separation, | 但是并没有倾向离距 |
[21:34] | there’s no shearing, nothing. | 也没有切变 什么都没有 |
[21:36] | If these tectonic plates could talk, | 如果这些地壳板块能开口说话 |
[21:37] | they’d say that quake never happened. | 它们会说根本没发生过地震 |
[21:39] | But it took something to shake the Tailfin | 但是需要有东西来摇动尾翼 |
[21:42] | off the bottom of the ocean floor, | 把它从海底带上来 |
[21:43] | just like how it took something to make the driftwood surface. | 就像需要有东西把浮木移到地表一样 |
[21:46] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[21:47] | But if they don’t see it, no one believes it. | 但如果他们没看到 没人会相信 |
[21:50] | Captain Daly, the 828 pilot, | 德利机长 828航班的机长 |
[21:51] | said that dark lightning hit the plane, | 说黑色闪电击中飞机 |
[21:53] | and nobody believed him. | 但是没人相信他 |
[21:54] | Dark lightning is a burst of gamma radiation — invisible. | 黑色闪电是爆发的伽马射线 肉眼看不见 |
[21:58] | A seismic ghost? | 地震鬼魂吗 |
[22:00] | Sorry, weather’s not my department. | 抱歉 天气不是我擅长的科目 |
[22:02] | You want to talk about a dormant volcano | 你要聊休眠火山 |
[22:03] | coughing up an ancient piece of driftwood, I’m your guy. | 喷出一块古老的浮木 找我就对了 |
[22:07] | Did you just say a dormant volcano? | 你刚刚说休眠火山吗 |
[22:09] | – Yeah, where the driftwood was found. – Why? | -对 浮木就是在那里找到的 -怎么了 |
[22:15] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[22:17] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[22:18] | Yeah, we’re looking for Ron Williams. | 我们想找罗恩·威廉姆斯 |
[22:20] | Mr. Williams isn’t home. | 威廉姆斯先生不在家 |
[22:21] | We just wanted to ask him a few questions | 我们只是想问他几个问题 |
[22:24] | about an incident from a few weeks ago. | 是关于几周前的一件事 |
[22:25] | He called the police. | 他打电话报警 |
[22:26] | Yeah. Next door. | 对 隔壁 |
[22:29] | Sad situation. | 太可怜了 |
[22:30] | Were you here that day? | 你那天在场吗 |
[22:31] | I work here every day, | 我每天都在这里工作 |
[22:33] | and there’s always drama going on over there. | 隔壁总是闹个不停 |
[22:36] | – With Mr. Hall’s ex-wife? – Nah. | -霍尔先生的前妻吗 -不是 |
[22:38] | She doesn’t come around that much. | 她不太来这里 |
[22:42] | But the current wife… | 但是现任妻子 |
[22:44] | I don’t know why she stays with that guy. | 我不知道她为什么和他在一起 |
[22:46] | She seems like a nice lady, too. | 她看起来也像是个好人 |
[22:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:49] | He’s out every night, and when he’s home — | 他每晚都出门 但是回家的时候 |
[22:52] | shouting, throwing things. | 大吼大叫 乱扔东西 |
[22:54] | He’s abusing her? | 他在家暴她吗 |
[22:56] | Mr. Williams apparently doesn’t hear any of that. | 显然威廉姆斯先生没听到那些动静 |
[23:00] | Maybe it’s ’cause he plays golf with Mr. Hall. | 也许是因为他和霍尔先生一起打高尔夫球 |
[23:04] | But when the ex-wife comes to help her sister, | 但在他前妻来帮她妹妹的时候 |
[23:06] | all of a sudden, it’s a 911. | 突然间就打电话报警了 |
[23:08] | I’m sorry. Hold on. Rachel comes to help? | 抱歉 等等 瑞秋来帮忙吗 |
[23:13] | I still have a pile of laundry to fold, if you don’t mind. | 我还有一堆衣服要叠 不好意思 |
[23:20] | Well, that paints a different picture. | 这下事情就不一样了 |
[23:22] | I wonder if that’s what Rachel meant when she said, | 我在想瑞秋想说的是不是这个意思 |
[23:23] | “It’s not what you think.” | “不是你想的那样” |
[23:26] | Rachel left Jamaica to get away from Jonas. | 瑞秋离开牙买加是为了摆脱乔纳斯 |
[23:28] | Came back and found him married to her sister. | 回来发现他娶了她妹妹 |
[23:31] | So, maybe Rachel’s Calling and ours wasn’t about closure. | 也许瑞秋的呼召和我们的不是为了寻求宽慰 |
[23:34] | It was about protecting Hannah. | 而是为了要保护汉娜 |
[23:37] | Or protecting all of us. | 或者保护我们所有人 |
[23:39] | Our Lifeboat. | 我们的救生艇 |
[23:44] | You said the driftwood was found south of Armenia. | 你说浮木是在亚美尼亚南部发现的 |
[23:46] | Just… how far south are we talking? | 到底是南部多远呢 |
[23:49] | 30, maybe 40 kilometers. | 三十 也许四十公里吧 |
[23:51] | Okay, that would put us in Turkey. | 那就是土耳其了 |
[23:53] | – In Eastern Turkey, to be exact. – That’s correct. | -准确来说是在土耳其东部 -没错 |
[23:56] | You never said anything about it being near a dormant volcano, | 你从没来没说过它在休眠火山附近 |
[23:59] | and there’s only one dormant volcano in that region — | 那个区域只有一个休眠火山 |
[24:01] | Mount Ararat. | 亚拉拉特山 |
[24:02] | And what does that mean to you? | 那对你来说意味着什么吗 |
[24:04] | A seismic event on the day of our disappearance | 我们失踪那天发生了地震 |
[24:06] | yielded a 6,000-year-old piece of extinct cypress, | 发现了一块有6000年历史的绝种柏树 |
[24:10] | most likely a vessel transporting animals, laden with sapphire, | 很有可能是一艘运输动物 装载蓝宝石的船 |
[24:14] | found near Mount Ararat… | 在亚拉拉特山附近发现的 |
[24:16] | which is historically known for one thing. | 这在历史上是一件著名事件 |
[24:19] | Go on, Saanvi. You can say it. | 继续 萨尼 你说吧 |
[24:21] | Mount Ararat is believed to be the final resting place of… | 亚拉拉特山被认为是 |
[24:26] | Noah’s Ark. | 诺亚方舟最后的栖息地 |
[24:36] | Your friend Stella runs quite the operation. | 你的朋友丝黛拉真厉害 |
[24:38] | You ended up buying more books than we donated. | 最后你买的书比我们捐出去的还多 |
[24:40] | Speaking of Stella, did you… | 说到丝黛拉 你有没有… |
[24:44] | pick up anything from her earlier? | 感觉她有什么 |
[24:46] | “Pick up” anything? | “感觉”到什么 |
[24:48] | No. | 没有 |
[24:49] | Why? Should I have? | 为什么 我应该感觉到吗 |
[24:52] | No. | 不是 |
[24:57] | Gotcha. | 我懂了 |
[24:57] | She’s special, huh? | 她很特别 是吧 |
[24:59] | K-Kinda. | 有点 |
[25:01] | So that’s why you had to find her favorite book | 所以你才要去找她最喜欢的书 |
[25:04] | and why you were… | 以及你为什么… |
[25:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:09] | Cal, were you hoping I would feel her emotions? | 卡尔 你是希望我能感知到她的想法吗 |
[25:11] | Is that why you wanted me to take you to the fair? | 所以你想让我带你去集市 |
[25:14] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:15] | Alright, buddy, we gotta talk. | 好吧 伙计 我们得谈谈 |
[25:22] | Look, man, I-I get it. | 听着 伙计 我懂 |
[25:23] | It’s not like these powers of ours came with a rule book. | 我们的超能力没有规则可循 |
[25:26] | But using your Callings | 但是通过呼召 |
[25:29] | or my empathy thing for personal gain, | 或者我的共鸣去寻求个人利益 |
[25:32] | it puts us on some really shaky ground. | 这会让我们失去自我 |
[25:36] | These are gifts, and it’s wrong to abuse them, | 这些能力是上天的馈赠 滥用它们是不对的 |
[25:40] | you know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[25:42] | Y-Yeah. Sorry. | 知道 对不起 |
[25:44] | I won’t do it again. | 我不会再这样做了 |
[25:46] | Look at it this way — | 这么看吧 |
[25:47] | maybe I didn’t sense anything from Stella | 也许我没感知到丝黛拉的想法 |
[25:50] | because you’re supposed to figure it out on your own. | 是因为你要自己去弄明白 |
[26:04] | No one really knows what goes on in people’s homes, do they? | 没有人真正知道别人家里发生什么事 对吧 |
[26:08] | Abusers count on it. | 施暴者就是仗着这个 |
[26:09] | I mean, do you really think that bastard | 你真的觉得那个混蛋 |
[26:10] | went from abusing one sister to the other? | 虐待完姐姐又接着虐待妹妹吗 |
[26:14] | I mean, it would explain the urgency in the Callings | 那就能解释呼召中出现的紧急状况 |
[26:17] | and the inconsistencies in the stories we’ve been told. | 还有我们听到的前后矛盾的故事了 |
[26:23] | Why would Hannah put on that whole Stepford wife front? | 为什么汉娜要摆出一副完美娇妻的姿态 |
[26:27] | And why didn’t Rachel say anything either? | 为什么瑞秋之前什么也不说 |
[26:30] | Now’s our chance. | 我们机会来了 |
[26:32] | Hey, if what we suspect is true, | 如果我们的猜想是对的 |
[26:33] | it’s probably better if I talk to Hannah on my own — | 那可能我自己跟汉娜谈会比较好 |
[26:36] | police business. | 警察职责 |
[26:36] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. Look, you’ve done enough. | -你确定吗 -是的 你已经做很多了 |
[26:38] | I’ll just — I’ll grab a taxi home. You go. | 我自己打车回家 你走吧 |
[26:47] | Yeah, I-I don’t know, Mick. | 好 我不知道 小米 |
[26:49] | The Calling wanted us both here. | 呼召让我们两个一起来这里 |
[26:51] | She’s more likely to open up to a woman. | 她更可能向女性吐露心声 |
[26:53] | Alright. Go. | 好吧 你走吧 |
[26:56] | Call me. Let me know what happens. | 给我打电话 告诉我新进展 |
[27:22] | So, I’m not just imagining things. | 我不是异想天开 |
[27:25] | The driftwood really is a surviving piece of Noah’s Ark? | 这块浮木确实是诺亚方舟的一部分 |
[27:28] | Perhaps. All the data seem to point us in that direction. | 有可能 所有的数据似乎指向这个方向 |
[27:31] | And…what if it is? | 如果真的是呢 |
[27:34] | What if the vessel experienced | 如果这艘船经历了 |
[27:36] | the exact same phenomenon as Flight 828? | 与828航班完全相同的现象会怎样 |
[27:39] | What if, indeed. | 如果事实上是呢 |
[27:40] | I’ve exhausted all means at my disposal | 我已经用尽了所有可能的方法 |
[27:42] | trying to explain the disappearance and return | 试图科学地解释828号航班 |
[27:44] | of Flight 828 scientifically. | 失踪和返回的原因 |
[27:46] | But now… now we may hold evidence | 但是现在 现在我们可能掌握了 |
[27:49] | of a direct link between the divine and the physical world. | 上帝和物质世界之间存在直接联系的证据 |
[27:53] | If we can find a way to reverse-engineer that link, | 如果我们能找到一种逆向工程的方法 |
[27:56] | to deconstruct the miracle — | 来解构奇迹 |
[27:57] | You’ll be able to create a miracle. | 你就能创造奇迹 |
[28:01] | When the world finds out that Noah’s Ark is real, | 要是人们发现诺亚方舟是真的 |
[28:04] | when the passengers realize that this may be a precedent | 当乘客意识到我们的经历 |
[28:06] | – for what happened to us — – No one can know, Saanvi. | -可能有先例 -没人知道 萨尼 |
[28:09] | Flight 828 may be the most important event in human history. | 828航班也许是人类历史上最重要的事件 |
[28:12] | We have to understand it first | 我们首先要理解它 |
[28:14] | if we’re going to deconstruct and harness the power behind it. | 我们才能解构和利用这背后的力量 |
[28:17] | But the passengers — | 但是乘客们 |
[28:19] | this happened to them, and they deserve to know. | 遭遇了这件事 他们有权知道 |
[28:22] | And without Ben’s test results, | 没有本的测试结果 |
[28:23] | we wouldn’t even be this far along. | 我们不会走到这一步 |
[28:24] | You have to stop thinking of yourself as a private citizen. | 你不要再把自己当成普通老百姓了 |
[28:26] | You are now a government operative | 你现在是一名政府特工 |
[28:28] | with top-secret security clearance | 有着最高安全权限 |
[28:30] | working on this country’s most highly classified secrets. | 致力于国家最高机密的工作 |
[28:32] | We can’t risk this falling into the wrong hands. | 我们承担不起这个落入敌手的风险 |
[28:35] | But Ben can help us understand the connection | 但是本可以帮助我们理解 |
[28:37] | between 828 and the Ark. | 828航班和方舟的联系 |
[28:39] | I mean, we can trust him. | 我们可以信任他 |
[28:40] | It doesn’t matter who we think we can trust! | 我们可以信任谁不重要 |
[28:42] | From now on, your loyalty is to this facility | 从现在开始 你只效忠于这个机构 |
[28:44] | and nothing or no one else. | 不是其他地方或其他人 |
[28:46] | You’re either in or you’re out. | 你加不加入 |
[28:47] | Which will it be? | 到底选哪个 |
[28:50] | I need to hear you say it. | 我要你说出来 |
[28:55] | – I’m in. – Good. | -我加入 -很好 |
[28:57] | Welcome to the big leagues. | 欢迎加入大队伍 |
[30:15] | You know it’s just me and you right now. | 你知道现在只有你和我 |
[30:18] | I’m a detective with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的警探 |
[30:19] | I can…help. | 我可以帮你 |
[30:23] | Rachel wants to help, too. | 瑞秋也想帮你 |
[30:28] | But you knew that. | 但你已经知道了 |
[30:30] | Which is why you didn’t let the cops arrest her, isn’t it? | 所以你没让警察把她抓起来 对吧 |
[30:35] | Growing up in her shadow, I was, uh… | 在她的阴影下长大 我一直… |
[30:39] | I was always the disappointment. | 我一直都差强人意 |
[30:43] | Never as pretty, never as smart. | 没那么漂亮 也没那么聪明 |
[30:47] | Everything always came so easy to Rachel — | 对瑞秋来说 什么都是信手拈来 |
[30:50] | her charm, her wit. | 她有魅力 聪明 |
[30:54] | She always won. | 她总是赢 |
[30:57] | At everything. | 什么都赢 |
[31:00] | That must’ve been tough, then, for her to come back | 那肯定不容易 她回来后 |
[31:02] | and realize that everything was taken away. | 发现一切都被夺走了 |
[31:04] | I didn’t take anything from her. | 我没有夺走她的任何东西 |
[31:06] | She just couldn’t accept that I was happy. | 她只是不能接受我幸福 |
[31:10] | For once in our lives, I had won. | 我们生命中头一次 我赢了 |
[31:17] | So, are you happy then, Hannah? | 那你幸福吗 汉娜 |
[31:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:23] | Or are you trying to prove something? | 或你是想证明什么 |
[31:38] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[31:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[31:42] | – Did Jonas send you? – No. No, no. | -是乔纳斯派你来的吗 -不不 |
[31:43] | I’m on your side. | 我是站在你这边 |
[31:44] | I know you’re just trying to protect your sister. | 我知道你只想保护你妹妹 |
[31:45] | Stop talking or I’ll shoot you. | 闭嘴 否则我就开枪 |
[31:48] | Alright. | 好 |
[31:53] | You never wanted Jonas back. | 你从来不想要乔纳斯回来 |
[31:55] | You just wanted Hannah to get away from him. | 你只希望汉娜能离开他 |
[31:58] | She wouldn’t listen. | 她不肯听 |
[32:01] | No one did. | 没人相信我 |
[32:03] | But you knew. | 但你知道 |
[32:05] | Rachel, you knew because you have been | 瑞秋 你知道因为你一直 |
[32:06] | trying to get away from Jonas’s abuse | 想逃离乔纳斯的家暴 |
[32:10] | for a long time. | 好多年了 |
[32:11] | The accident, Flight 828. | 车祸 828航班 |
[32:15] | You wanted to escape. | 你想逃跑 |
[32:18] | He wouldn’t let me. | 他不让我走 |
[32:20] | And it’s the same for Hannah. | 对汉娜来说也一样 |
[32:24] | He has such a grip on her. | 他把她捏得死死的 |
[32:27] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[32:28] | Let’s talk about how we can help. | 我们可以商量怎么帮忙 |
[32:30] | There’s no other way. | 别无他法 |
[32:36] | – What the hell? – It’s over. | -搞什么 -结束了 |
[32:38] | You’re never gonna hurt her again. | 你再也不能伤害她了 |
[32:40] | Rachel, no! | 瑞秋 不要 |
[32:44] | Jonas was the best thing that had ever happened to me. | 乔纳斯是我生命中发生的最美好的事 |
[32:50] | For once in my life, | 我生命中头一次 |
[32:52] | I…I felt special. | 我 我感觉很特别 |
[32:57] | The way he looked at me, | 他看我的眼神 |
[33:00] | how he noticed even the smallest detail. | 他会注意到最不起眼的细节 |
[33:04] | A new shirt, new earrings. | 新衬衣 新耳环 |
[33:08] | I thought it was sweet | 我刚开始觉得甜蜜 |
[33:10] | how he’d be jealous if a co-worker texted me. | 他会嫉妒同事发信息给我 |
[33:16] | Yeah, he made you the center of his world. | 对 他让你成了他世界的中心 |
[33:21] | But that came at a cost, didn’t it? | 但那有代价 对吧 |
[33:24] | One night, a friend had a breakup, | 有一晚 一个朋友分手了 |
[33:26] | and a bunch of us took her out for a drink, | 我们一群人带她出去喝酒 |
[33:28] | and Jonas followed us. | 乔纳斯跟踪了我们 |
[33:30] | When I got home, he lost it. | 等我回家后 他就失控了 |
[33:33] | Slapped me across my face. | 打了我一巴掌 |
[33:36] | Called me a slut. | 叫我贱人 |
[33:41] | You must think I’m so stupid. | 你肯定觉得我很蠢 |
[33:48] | No. | 不 |
[33:51] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不这么觉得 |
[34:01] | Look, I know you think there’s no way out of this, but there is. | 听着 我知道你以为别无他法 但其实有 |
[34:05] | Listen to him, Rach. | 听他的 瑞秋 |
[34:06] | I never wanted to hurt you. | 我从不想伤害你 |
[34:08] | You know I loved you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[34:10] | Put down the gun and we can all walk away, | 把枪放下 我们可以离开这里 |
[34:11] | – pretend like this never happened. – Shut up! | -假装一切没发生过 -闭嘴 |
[34:13] | That’s always your solution, huh? | 那一直是你的解决方法 对吧 |
[34:14] | Pretend nothing happened. | 假装什么也没发生 |
[34:16] | No one believed me. | 没人相信我 |
[34:19] | Hannah, the neighbors — | 汉娜 邻居 |
[34:22] | you convinced everyone I was crazy. | 你让所有人都觉得我疯了 |
[34:23] | You left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[34:25] | I believe you. My sister believes you. | 我相信你 我妹妹相信你 |
[34:27] | She’s talking to Hannah right now. | 她现在正在跟汉娜谈话 |
[34:28] | We can protect her. We can protect both of you. | 我们可以保护她 保护你们俩 |
[34:32] | He’s never gonna stop. | 他永远不会停下 |
[34:33] | Please! I’ll change! | 求你了 我会改 |
[34:35] | I’m done with your promises. | 我受够了你的承诺 |
[34:36] | Rachel, no! | 瑞秋 不要 |
[34:39] | You don’t want to spend the rest of your life in jail, | 你不希望下半辈子都在监狱里 |
[34:40] | not because of him. | 至少不能为了他 |
[34:44] | He’s taken enough from you. | 他已经夺走你够多东西了 |
[34:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:55] | Police! Don’t move! Hands where I can see them! | 警察 别动 手放在我能看见的地方 |
[34:58] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[35:02] | – Okay. – Breaking and entering, | -好吧 -强行入侵公共场合 |
[35:04] | possession of an unlicensed firearm. | 持有无照枪支 |
[35:05] | Sorry, how did my buttoned-up brother | 不好意思 我那个沉默寡言的哥哥 |
[35:08] | rack up a rap sheet like that in a couple of hours? | 怎么突然在几小时内有了这么多案底 |
[35:10] | I prevented a murder, | 我阻止了谋杀 |
[35:13] | one that would’ve sunk our Lifeboat. | 那个可能弄沉我们救生艇的命案 |
[35:15] | So why don’t you thank me and let me go home? | 不如你感谢我 让我回家吧 |
[35:17] | Oh, yeah, like — | 对 就像 |
[35:18] | like you should’ve done when I told you to? | 就像我让你回家时你该做的事吗 |
[35:20] | You know what, next time, why don’t you just call me | 知道吗 下一次 不如你打给我 |
[35:21] | before you break into a building? | 然后再私闯公共建筑 |
[35:23] | Jonas would be dead, | 如果我没阻止瑞秋 |
[35:25] | and Rachel would be on her way to a life sentence | 乔纳斯就死了 而瑞秋就要面临 |
[35:26] | – if I hadn’t stopped her. – Yeah, maybe, Ben, | -终身监禁了 -对 或许吧 本 |
[35:28] | but what if you had gotten hurt, or — | 但如果你受伤了 或者 |
[35:30] | or better yet, what if you had died? | 更甚 如果你死了怎么办 |
[35:31] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[35:32] | What would I have told Grace or your children? | 我该怎么向格蕾丝和你孩子们交代 |
[35:34] | What was I supposed to do, Mick? | 那我该怎么办 小米 |
[35:36] | Ignore the Calling? | 忽略呼召吗 |
[35:38] | Sit still while another passenger | 袖手旁观 看着又一名乘客 |
[35:40] | ruined our chances at survival? | 毁掉我们活下去的机会吗 |
[35:42] | Who put you in charge of protecting the entire Lifeboat? | 是谁让你负责整艘救生艇的 |
[35:45] | The Calling did, when it showed me those burning passengers! | 是呼召 当它让我看到那些燃烧的乘客时 |
[35:48] | It tasked me with keeping everyone safe! | 它赋予了我保护所有人安全的任务 |
[35:51] | So, what, you’re just an 828 vigilante now? | 那怎么 你现在成828航班义警了吗 |
[35:53] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:55] | But we have to take action. | 但我们得采取行动 |
[35:57] | We have to do whatever it takes | 我们得不惜一切代价 |
[35:59] | to make sure that we all survive. | 确保我们都活下去 |
[36:00] | Take action? Ben, stop. | 采取行动 本 停下 |
[36:01] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己说的话 |
[36:03] | How do you know you’renot the one sinking the Lifeboat | 你怎么知道你在确保别人不弄沉救生艇 |
[36:05] | making sure no one else does? | 而很可能你就是弄沉的那个人 |
[36:07] | I never said this was going to be easy. | 我从没说过这事会轻松 |
[36:08] | No, it’s impossible! | 不 这根本不可能 |
[36:10] | There are 200 of us, | 我们有200人 |
[36:12] | and the ones that went up in flames, | 那些起火的人 |
[36:13] | you don’t even remember who most of them are! | 你都甚至不记得他们的是谁 |
[36:15] | That was the point, Mick. | 这就是关键 小米 |
[36:16] | Every day, there are countless passengers out there | 每天 都有无数的乘客 |
[36:19] | ready to do something to ruin everyone’s chances! | 准备着毁掉别人生存的机会 |
[36:28] | Did you think I was just gonna cross my arms and do nothing? | 你以为我会袖手旁观 坐视不管吗 |
[36:31] | No. Um, no. | 不 不是 |
[36:33] | I know you far too well to know that that would never happen, | 我太了解你了 这根本不可能 |
[36:35] | but Ben… | 但本… |
[36:39] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[36:44] | Mick, Hannah’s asking to speak to you. | 小米 汉娜说要跟你谈 |
[36:52] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[36:58] | Thank you for pulling some strings to get me back here. | 谢谢你走后门让我进来这里 |
[37:01] | No problem. I’m a sister, too. | 别客气 我也是妹妹 |
[37:04] | We have enough evidence to make sure Jonas pays | 我们有足够证据确保乔纳斯 |
[37:06] | for what he did to both of you. | 为伤害你们俩付出代价 |
[37:12] | And what’ll happen to Rachel? | 那瑞秋会怎么办 |
[37:14] | She was just trying to protect me. | 她只是想保护我 |
[37:17] | She’ll have to face charges. | 她会面临指控 |
[37:18] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:20] | As long as you’re safe. | 只要你安全 |
[37:22] | Given the circumstance, though, | 但鉴于情况特殊 |
[37:23] | I think the judge will be sympathetic. | 我想法官会同情轻判 |
[37:25] | Especially if you were to testify on her behalf. | 尤其是如果你愿意替她作证 |
[37:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:30] | She only did this to save me. | 她这么做都是为了救我 |
[37:34] | Justice finds a way in the end. | 正义总算最后胜利了 |
[37:50] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是意外 |
[37:52] | Obviously, now that I have my wallet, | 显然 现在我有了钱包 |
[37:54] | I figured I’d use it to, um… | 我觉得应该用来 |
[37:57] | try to buy some forgiveness. | 买一些原谅 |
[38:00] | Nothing to be forgiven. | 没什么需要原谅的 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry I showed up unannounced. | 抱歉我不请自去了 |
[38:06] | You made my coworkers’ day. | 你让我同事高兴了 |
[38:08] | They were burning me non-stop about us dating. | 他们一直在追问我们约会的事 |
[38:13] | Dating, huh? | 约会吗 |
[38:15] | I guess it depends if you like tulips. | 我猜这取决你喜不喜欢郁金香 |
[38:35] | – You’re just in time. – Smells like it. | -你来得正好 -闻起来也是 |
[38:38] | Thought you needed something special after the day you had. | 我想你今天这么累 晚上该吃点好的 |
[38:40] | It actually turned out okay. | 其实最终结果还不错 |
[38:43] | Um, I’m just mad I missed Cal’s book fair. | 我只是有点懊恼错过了卡尔的图书展 |
[38:44] | – How’d it go? – Fine. | -怎么样 -不错 |
[38:46] | I ended up getting strong-armed into buying way too many books | 我最后被卡尔喜欢的小姑娘 |
[38:49] | by the object of Cal’s affections, | 强买强卖了一堆书 |
[38:50] | but other than that, all good. | 但除此之外 都很好 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry, wait. Cal has a crush? | 不好意思 等等 卡尔有喜欢的人了 |
[38:54] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[38:54] | Now I’m really mad I missed it. | 现在我真是懊恼自己错过了 |
[38:57] | Wow, love is in the air. | 爱真是无处不在 |
[38:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:01] | Uh, Jared is dating Sarah. | 杰瑞德在跟莎拉约会 |
[39:04] | Sarah “the Major’s daughter” Sarah? | 莎拉 是”少校女儿”那个莎拉吗 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:07] | Isn’t that a little odd? | 这不奇怪吗 |
[39:09] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:10] | I thought so, too, but you know what? | 我也这么觉得 但知道吗 |
[39:11] | He seems happy, so I’m happy for him. | 他似乎很开心 所以我也替他开心 |
[39:13] | He deserves it. | 他值得 |
[39:15] | This looks really good. | 这看上去非常美味 |
[39:16] | You didn’t need to do all this. | 你不必这么大费周章 |
[39:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:24] | Hell no. | 不 |
[39:25] | Our food’s getting cold. | 菜都要凉了 |
[39:26] | Let’s eat. | 我们吃吧 |
[39:35] | 本·斯通 浮木有什么新信息吗 | |
[39:41] | 浮木有什么新信息吗 没有 白费力气 | |
[39:52] | 浮木有什么新信息吗 没有 白费力气 | |
[40:04] | Don’t look so bummed out. | 别这么沮丧 |
[40:07] | You did a good thing today. | 你今天做了好事 |
[40:10] | Tell that to Mick. | 跟小米说去吧 |
[40:12] | I think she’s disappointed they didn’t press charges against me. | 我觉得她很失望 那些人不打算起诉我 |
[40:16] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[40:18] | I don’t disagree with her. | 我也同意她 |
[40:19] | You could have been more careful. | 你应该更小心点 |
[40:23] | But one way or another, we gotta protect this Lifeboat. | 但无论如何 我们得保护救生艇 |
[40:27] | For Cal, for Eden, for Olive… | 为了卡尔 伊登 奥莉芙 |
[40:33] | for all of us. | 为我们所有人 |
[40:46] | “Angelina is like family.” | “安吉丽娜就像家人” |
[40:49] | Hey, Ol. I need some advice. | 小奥 我需要建议 |
[40:51] | Uh, sorry. Just me. | 抱歉 只是我 |
[40:53] | Olive’s not back yet. | 奥莉芙还没回来 |
[40:55] | O-Okay. | 好的 |
[40:56] | I do happen to give really great advice, though. | 不过我也能给很好的建议 |
[40:59] | If you need it, I mean. | 如果你需要的话 |
[41:01] | Alright, well, there’s this girl at school, | 好吧 我学校有个女孩 |
[41:04] | and her birthday’s coming up, and… | 她生日就快到了 然后 |
[41:07] | I just don’t know what to get her. | 我不知道送她什么 |
[41:09] | You should give her something of yours, something special. | 你应该送她一些你的东西 特殊的东西 |
[41:12] | I’ve seen your drawings. | 我看过你的画 |
[41:13] | Maybe you could draw her a picture. | 或许你可以给她画一幅画 |
[41:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:19] | Uh, no thanks necessary, | 不用谢我 |
[41:21] | but I do know a way you could return the favor. | 但我知道你该怎么报答我 |
[41:23] | Just don’t tell Olive about the dress. | 别跟奥莉芙说我穿了这裙子 |
[41:26] | It’ll just be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[41:28] | Okay. | 好 |