| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 | 
| [00:04] | We need to track down every one of them and stop them. | 我们需要追踪他们每一个人 阻止他们 | 
| [00:07] | Great. Cody. | 科迪 又来了 | 
| [00:08] | We need to take care of them before they take care of us. | 在他们解决我们之前 我们要先解决他们 | 
| [00:12] | Stay away from my family. | 离我的家人远一点 | 
| [00:13] | He’s a cute kid. I wonder if he bleeds. | 这孩子很可爱 不知道他有没有流血 | 
| [00:18] | Borrowing my clothes, that was one thing, | 借我的衣服穿是一回事 | 
| [00:19] | but copying my hair? | 但模仿我的发型 | 
| [00:21] | I just wanted to be a part of this family. | 我只想成为这个家庭的一部分 | 
| [00:22] | – You guys are all so nice. – We pity you. | -你们都这么善良 -我们可怜你 | 
| [00:25] | – This can’t hap‐‐ – What the hell is going on?! | -这不行 -这是怎么回事 | 
| [00:27] | Leave! Now! | 离开 赶紧 | 
| [00:30] | Your tears of blood, your body breaking down, | 你的血泪 你的身体在瓦解 | 
| [00:32] | it’s about a lie. | 这是关于谎言的 | 
| [00:33] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐瞒什么 | 
| [00:35] | I killed the Major. | 我杀了少校 | 
| [00:36] | We have to do whatever it takes | 我们得不惜一切代价 | 
| [00:38] | to make sure that we all survive. | 确保我们都活下去 | 
| [00:39] | Who put you in charge of protecting the entire Lifeboat? | 是谁让你负责整艘救生艇的 | 
| [00:43] | The Calling did, when it showed me those burning passengers! | 是呼召 当它让我看到那些燃烧的乘客时 | 
| [00:45] | I just confessed to murder. You’re a cop. | 我刚承认了谋杀 你是个警察 | 
| [00:48] | You have a responsibility. | 你有责任 | 
| [00:51] | It appears that God isn’t the only one | 似乎上帝不是唯一 | 
| [00:54] | – who can create a miracle. – It vanished? | -能创造奇迹的 -它消失了 | 
| [01:29] | I heard a rumor that coffee is more effective | 我听说如果你把咖啡喝了 | 
| [01:32] | if you actually drink it. | 会更有效 | 
| [01:36] | You missed a hell of a dinner last night. | 你昨晚错过了丰盛的晚餐 | 
| [01:38] | But I gotta say… Sarah’s the real deal. | 但我得说 莎拉真是个好姑娘 | 
| [01:42] | She really loves Jared. | 她对杰瑞德是真爱 | 
| [01:43] | Her mom may have been a monster, but… | 她妈妈也许是个魔鬼 但是… | 
| [01:46] | Mick, what’s ‐‐ What is it? | 小米 怎么 什么事 | 
| [01:51] | I know who killed the Major. | 我知道谁杀了少校 | 
| [01:53] | Oh, my God. Who? | 天啊 谁 | 
| [01:57] | Saanvi. | 萨尼 | 
| [02:02] | She was trying to help you, but she took it too far, | 她是想帮你 但是她做过头了 | 
| [02:06] | and now she wants me to take her in. | 现在她要我逮捕她 | 
| [02:08] | She thinks it’s the only way to save the Lifeboat. | 她认为这是拯救救生艇唯一的办法 | 
| [02:12] | But you’re torn. | 但是你很矛盾 | 
| [02:14] | About arresting her? Yeah, of course I am. | 逮捕她吗 是啊 我肯定矛盾 | 
| [02:19] | After the accident, when the gun went off, | 枪走火那件事之后 | 
| [02:22] | you didn’t want to arrest me. | 你也不想逮捕我 | 
| [02:24] | So I turned myself in. | 所以我去自首了 | 
| [02:27] | It was part of how I made things right. | 这是我弥补过错的一部分 | 
| [02:32] | If this helps Saanvi and the Passengers | 如果这样能帮到萨尼和乘客们 | 
| [02:35] | and keeps you loyal to the badge… | 还能让你忠于职责 | 
| [02:40] | you have to take her in. | 你只能逮捕她 | 
| [02:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [02:52] | You busy? | 你忙吗 | 
| [02:55] | Always have time for you. | 为你总是有时间 | 
| [02:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:01] | Uh, Olive called, | 奥莉芙打电话来 | 
| [03:02] | and she’s decided to spend another night at Levi’s. | 她打算再在李维家住一晚 | 
| [03:07] | So, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 | 
| [03:08] | Do we tell Angelina | 我们让安吉丽娜 | 
| [03:09] | to leave and give her money to find a place? | 离开吗 给她钱去找个地方住 | 
| [03:12] | I mean, Olive won’t tell me what happened. | 奥莉芙不肯告诉我发生了什么事 | 
| [03:15] | Angelina’s been through so much. | 安吉丽娜经历了那么多 | 
| [03:17] | Maybe we just keep it status quo | 或者我们保持现状 | 
| [03:20] | until Olive’s ready to talk. | 等着奥莉芙准备开口 | 
| [03:22] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [03:24] | Yeah, that sounds right. | 听起来不错 | 
| [03:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [03:40] | No, just something feels off. | 没事 只是感觉不对劲 | 
| [03:43] | It has ever since I woke up this morning. | 我早上醒来就这有种感觉 | 
| [03:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [03:49] | For me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [03:53] | You know what day it is, right? | 你知道今天是什么日子吧 | 
| [03:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [04:01] | The 17th. | 17号 | 
| [04:05] | That explains it. | 原来如此 | 
| [04:09] | And yet, look at us. | 但是看看我们 | 
| [04:14] | With our family intact. | 我们家完好无缺 | 
| [04:16] | God knows I’m trying to keep it that way. | 上帝知道我在努力保持现状 | 
| [04:23] | You keep doing what you’re doing. | 你继续做你的事 | 
| [04:26] | I’m off to try out some new recipes with Zeke. | 我要和泽克去试试新菜谱 | 
| [04:29] | Angelina’s gonna come with me to help with Eden. | 安吉丽娜跟我一起去 帮我带伊登 | 
| [04:31] | I should be back in a few hours. | 我几个小时后回来 | 
| [04:32] | Alright. | 好的 | 
| [04:33] | – Where’s the superglue? – Come here. | -强力胶水在哪里 -过来 | 
| [04:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [04:42] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [04:44] | On the shelf next to the duct tape. | 胶带旁边的架子上 | 
| [04:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:48] | What was that all about? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [04:50] | What, your mom can’t give you a random hug? | 怎么了 你妈不能随时抱你一下吗 | 
| [04:52] | I guess moms are just weird in that way. | 我猜妈妈们都这么奇奇怪怪 | 
| [05:00] | Dad, can I ask you a question? | 爸爸 我能问你个问题吗 | 
| [05:02] | Always. Hit me. | 随时都可以 问吧 | 
| [05:04] | Didn’t you get a Calling | 你有没有收到过 | 
| [05:07] | where passenger photos started to glow and caught on fire? | 乘客的照片开始发光并着火的呼召 | 
| [05:12] | Yeah. I think it meant they were being tested. | 有过 我想这意味着他们正在接受测试 | 
| [05:16] | Since we’re all in the same Lifeboat, I tried to help. | 因为我们都在一条救生艇上 我尽力去帮助他们 | 
| [05:20] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 | 
| [05:22] | Well, I‐I think she’s being tested. | 我想她正在接受测试 | 
| [05:42] | What has two thumbs | 什么东西有两个拇指 | 
| [05:44] | and just differentiated the xylem cells of the Noah’s Ark sample? | 并且刚刚分化了诺亚方舟样本的木质部细胞 | 
| [05:48] | This guy. | 这个家伙 | 
| [05:49] | This is fantastic. | 太棒了 | 
| [05:51] | The more research we have, the closer we’re gonna be | 我们的研究越多 就越能了解 | 
| [05:53] | to understanding why that fragment disappeared for an instant. | 那个碎片为什么会瞬间消失后再现 | 
| [05:56] | And to solving the mystery of 828. | 也能解开828的谜 | 
| [06:00] | Have you gotten back to Dr. Cooper? | 你回电话给库珀博士了吗 | 
| [06:03] | Um, I won’t have time | 我得等今天的测试结束了 | 
| [06:03] | until after we’re done testing today, but it’s on my list. Why? | 才有时间 我记下来了 怎么了 | 
| [06:06] | He has a working theory | 他有一个理论 | 
| [06:07] | that the testing might be having unintended consequences. | 认为测试可能会产生意想不到的后果 | 
| [06:14] | Yeah. Yes. | 喂 是的 | 
| [06:17] | Can you escort her in? | 你能送她进来吗 | 
| [06:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:20] | Sorry, talk later. | 抱歉 晚点聊 | 
| [06:29] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [06:31] | I am. Just not yet. | 准备好了 但不是现在 | 
| [06:35] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 | 
| [06:36] | Look, Mick, we’ve had a huge breakthrough with 828. | 小米 我们在828航班上有重大突破 | 
| [06:39] | I can’t say what exactly, but it’s a game-changer. | 具体的我不能说 但这能改变一切 | 
| [06:42] | Okay, Saanvi, | 好吧 萨尼 | 
| [06:43] | I thought we both agreed that you would turn yourself in. | 我们俩不是达成共识说你会去自首吗 | 
| [06:45] | No, I am. I’m going to. I have to. | 是 我会去的 我必须去 | 
| [06:47] | You know, it’s part of my path to redemption. | 这是我赎罪的一部分 | 
| [06:51] | It’s part of mine now, too. | 现在也是我的了 | 
| [06:55] | I just need until the end of the day | 我只是需要到今天结束前 | 
| [06:57] | to finish my research and to hand it in. | 完成我的研究报告交上去就行了 | 
| [06:58] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 | 
| [07:03] | 各单位 炸弹威胁 地点 塔特特纳百货公司 纽约皇后区弗农大街与43街交界处 | |
| [07:05] | Okay, yeah, end of day. | 好 今天结束之前 | 
| [07:08] | – Yeah. – Good luck. | -好 -祝你好运 | 
| [07:22] | Astrid? | 阿斯特丽德 | 
| [07:25] | Astrid! Come on. | 阿斯特丽德 拜托 | 
| [07:27] | I‐I know you’re there. I just want to talk. | 我知道你在里面 我只是想和你聊聊 | 
| [07:30] | Leave me alone. I have a Taser. | 走开 我有电击枪 | 
| [07:33] | I’m Ben Stone. | 我叫本·斯通 | 
| [07:34] | I called a few times. I sent some e‐mails. | 我打了好几次电话 发了几封邮件 | 
| [07:37] | I’m a Passenger, too. | 我也是828航班的乘客 | 
| [07:45] | I thought you were one of the people… who hate us. | 我以为你是那些讨厌我们的人 | 
| [07:49] | No. | 不是 | 
| [07:52] | Are you… maybe hearing voices in your head or seeing things? | 你有没有幻听或是看到些什么 | 
| [07:58] | I think you’re being tested, Astrid. | 我想你被测试了 阿斯特丽德 | 
| [08:02] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 | 
| [08:18] | 10-33? | 炸弹威胁吗 | 
| [08:20] | Yeah, someone just called it in. | 是的 有人刚刚报警 | 
| [08:22] | Bomb Squad just arrived, so they’ll sweep. | 拆弹小组刚刚到达 他们会搜查的 | 
| [08:24] | In the meantime, we got to manage all these people that were inside. | 与此同时 我们得处理店里的人 | 
| [08:26] | By “manage,” you mean figure out | 你说的处理是指查清楚 | 
| [08:27] | if any of them know who’d want to set off a bomb? | 他们是否知道谁会想引爆炸弹吗 | 
| [08:30] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [08:31] | There must be something you can do! | 你们肯定可以做点什么 | 
| [08:34] | Please! | 拜托 | 
| [08:36] | Does anyone have an ounce of compassion here? | 难道没人有点同情心吗 | 
| [08:41] | What seems to be the problem… Val? | 有什么问题吗 瓦尔 | 
| [08:42] | 塔特特纳百货公司 瓦尔 销售助理 | |
| [08:44] | I’m supposed to pick up my son from school, | 我本来应该去学校接我儿子 | 
| [08:46] | – but they’re not letting us leave. – I’m so sorry. | -但是他们不让我走 -真的很抱歉 | 
| [08:48] | Maybe there’s someone else that can pick him up? | 有其他人可以去接他吗 | 
| [08:50] | They’ll put him in after-care, | 他们会送他去托管所 | 
| [08:51] | but I left my phone in my purse, | 但是我的手机在我的包里 | 
| [08:52] | so I can’t even message the school | 所以我连短信都不能发给学校 | 
| [08:53] | to let them know I’m running late. | 和他们说我要晚点过去 | 
| [08:59] | – Thank you so much. – No problem. | -太谢谢你了 -没事 | 
| [09:01] | Once you’re done, I’ll grab your statement, | 等你结束了 我录好你的口供 | 
| [09:02] | and then once the situation’s contained, | 一旦情况得到了控制 | 
| [09:04] | you can just grab your stuff and run, okay? | 你就可以拿到随身物品走了好吗 | 
| [09:06] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [09:08] | Peekaboo! | 躲躲猫 | 
| [09:10] | I need some taste testers. | 我需要有人帮我试吃 | 
| [09:12] | – I’m in. – Alright. | -我来 -好 | 
| [09:15] | – There you go. – These are beautiful. | -给 -真漂亮 | 
| [09:17] | Thank you. Alright. | 谢谢 好了 | 
| [09:19] | Let me know which one you prefer. | 告诉你们喜欢哪一个 | 
| [09:20] | I’m probably only gonna make one. | 也许我只会做一种 | 
| [09:24] | What’s your baby’s name? | 你的孩子叫什么名字 | 
| [09:26] | Eden, but, she’s not my baby. | 伊登 但她不是我的孩子 | 
| [09:30] | No? | 不是吗 | 
| [09:32] | No. | 不是 | 
| [09:33] | She ‐‐ I’m just ‐‐ just a friend. | 她… 我只是她的朋友 | 
| [09:37] | Nah. I see how she is with you. | 不 我看到她很喜欢很你在一起 | 
| [09:41] | There’s something more than that. | 你们不止是朋友 | 
| [09:50] | Calibrating the thermal spectrum line. | 校准热谱线 | 
| [09:52] | – Set. – Stabilizing. | -设定 -稳定中 | 
| [09:55] | Set. | 完毕 | 
| [09:57] | Initiate the test. | 准备开始测试 | 
| [10:06] | Stay calm. Stay calm. | 冷静点 冷静点 | 
| [10:08] | This might be an excellent time to talk to Dr. Cooper. | 这可能是和库珀博士谈谈的好机会 | 
| [10:13] | It’s okay. Here. | 没事的 我来了 | 
| [10:37] | Get down! | 大家趴下 | 
| [10:51] | Come on. Is everyone okay? | 来 大家都没事吧 | 
| [10:53] | I gotta check on Cal. | 我要打给卡尔 | 
| [10:56] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [10:56] | – It’s okay. – I-I was sitting right there. | -没事了 -我刚才就坐在那里 | 
| [10:58] | I could have been crushed. | 我差点被砸死 | 
| [11:00] | Cal’s okay, thank God. | 卡尔没事 谢天谢地 | 
| [11:02] | – It was an earthquake. – In New York? | -刚才那是地震吧 -在纽约吗 | 
| [11:04] | Apparently no one saw it coming. | 很明显没人预料到 | 
| [11:06] | Eden did. | 伊登预料到了 | 
| [11:08] | She was crying, | 她当时在哭 | 
| [11:10] | insisted that I come to her to– to protect me. | 坚持要我过去让她保护我 | 
| [11:13] | She’s your guardian angel. | 她是你的守护天使 | 
| [11:19] | Is that true? Are you my angel? | 真的吗 你是我的天使吗 | 
| [11:31] | Okay, listen up, everybody. | 大家听好了 | 
| [11:33] | Bomb Squad just confirmed the call was a hoax. | 拆弹小组刚刚证实炸弹是谎报电话 | 
| [11:36] | If you’ve given your statement, | 如果大家录完口供 | 
| [11:37] | employees, you can go back inside and grab your things. | 各位员工们就可以进去拿随身物品了 | 
| [11:40] | The store is closed until damage | 在地震造成的破坏清理完之前 | 
| [11:41] | from the earthquake can be cleaned up. | 百货公司暂停营业 | 
| [11:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 | 
| [11:46] | Hey, go get your son. | 去接你儿子吧 | 
| [11:47] | If you can think of anyone who had an issue with the store, | 如果你能想到谁和百货公司有过节 | 
| [11:49] | – call me directly, okay? – Thank you. | -直接打给我好吗 -谢谢 | 
| [11:54] | Was that a Calling? | 刚才那是呼召吗 | 
| [11:55] | No, that was real. | 不 那是真事 | 
| [11:58] | Is that what was happening in your Callings? | 你的呼召里是发生了这个吗 | 
| [12:01] | Earthquakes? | 地震 | 
| [12:03] | Astrid, I know I’ve dumped a ton on you, | 阿斯特丽德 我知道我跟你说了很多信息 | 
| [12:05] | but we have to solve this. | 但我们必须解决这个 | 
| [12:08] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 | 
| [12:09] | My anxiety, it’s too much. | 我的焦虑症 太严重了 | 
| [12:12] | But if one of us doesn’t follow this Calling, | 但如果我们其中一人不跟随呼召 | 
| [12:14] | then we all go down, so, please, let me help you. | 那我们都要沉没 拜托 让我帮你 | 
| [12:19] | Our lives depend on it. | 我们的性命取决于此 | 
| [12:22] | A skull. | 一个骷髅 | 
| [12:24] | I’ve been seeing a skull. | 我看到了一个骷髅 | 
| [12:27] | It’s angry. | 它很生气 | 
| [12:31] | Here. | 过来 | 
| [12:32] | Draw what you saw. | 把你看到的画下来 | 
| [12:34] | As much as you can remember. | 把你记得的都画下来 | 
| [12:36] | Uh, it’s ‐‐ it’s on a checkerboard. | 它 它在一个跳棋棋盘上 | 
| [12:39] | Checkers? What does that mean to you? | 跳棋 这对你来说有什么意义吗 | 
| [12:41] | Do you ‐‐ Do you play checkers? | 你 你下跳棋吗 | 
| [12:42] | Mm, no. And the board is, um, warped? | 不 这个棋盘有点扭曲 | 
| [12:46] | Kind of wavy. | 就像波浪一样 | 
| [12:48] | Astrid, that’s ‐‐ that’s not a game board. | 阿斯特丽德 那 那不是棋盘 | 
| [12:50] | That’s a ‐‐ a r‐‐ a rally flag | 那是个 拉力赛的旗子 | 
| [12:52] | that they use in car racing. | 在赛车里使用的那种 | 
| [12:54] | I still don’t know what that means. | 我还是不知道那是什么意思 | 
| [12:56] | I do. It’s, uh… | 我知道 这事 | 
| [12:58] | I‐It’s a logo o‐o‐on a building… | 这大楼的标识 | 
| [13:04] | …run by someone who hates 828ers, and me in particular. | 由一个憎恨828航班的人经营 尤其恨我 | 
| [13:07] | – Astrid, I need you to come with me. – No. | -阿斯特丽德 我需要你跟我一起走 -不 | 
| [13:09] | Uh, I’ll do what I can to help, | 我会尽一切能力帮忙 | 
| [13:10] | but this is your Calling to solve. | 但这是你需要解决的呼召 | 
| [13:11] | No, I can’t. I can’t leave. | 不 我不能 我不能离开 | 
| [13:13] | Astrid, I need you to get over your fear | 阿斯特丽德 我需要你克服自己的恐惧 | 
| [13:14] | and come with me, please. | 跟我走 拜托 | 
| [13:15] | You think I can just get over it? | 你以为我能就这样克服吗 | 
| [13:17] | That I’m just choosing to have crippling anxiety? | 我选择了有这种令人残缺的焦虑症吗 | 
| [13:20] | No, but that’s the thing. | 不 但关键就在这 | 
| [13:22] | W‐We don’t have a choice over this, either. | 我们对这件事都没有选择 | 
| [13:24] | No. No, I can’t. | 不不 我不能 | 
| [13:27] | I can’t go to work because I have panic attacks | 我不能去工作是因为我的惊恐症 | 
| [13:29] | where it feels like I am dying. | 让我感觉自己快死了 | 
| [13:32] | Do you have any idea what that feels like? | 你知道那是什么感受吗 | 
| [13:39] | Yeah. | 知道 | 
| [13:42] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我知道 | 
| [13:44] | My son, uh… had cancer. | 我儿子 之前有癌症 | 
| [13:50] | He fought so hard. | 他拼命地抗争 | 
| [13:51] | He was so…brave. | 他非常…勇敢 | 
| [13:55] | Braver than I ever would have been. | 比我更加勇敢 | 
| [13:57] | And on this day, eight years ago… | 在今天 八年前的今天 | 
| [14:03] | …the doctors told me he wasn’t gonna make it. | 医生告诉我他撑不下去了 | 
| [14:07] | That we should stop treatment and just let the cancer | 我们该停止治疗 让癌症 | 
| [14:10] | take over his tiny little body. | 侵袭他小小的身躯 | 
| [14:12] | And no matter how much you prepare… | 无论你准备多少 | 
| [14:17] | it’s not supposed to happen like that. | 事情不该变成那样 | 
| [14:20] | I’m supposed to protect him. He’s my boy. | 我本该保护他 他是我儿子 | 
| [14:24] | Right then, I felt like I was the one who was dying. | 那时 我感觉自己才是要死的那个 | 
| [14:29] | And now, because of 828, | 而现在 因为828航班 | 
| [14:30] | he’s got a Death Date all over again, | 他又有了死期 | 
| [14:32] | and I will do anything | 我会做任何事 | 
| [14:34] | to make sure he survives a second time. | 确保他第二次存活下去 | 
| [14:36] | So I need you to follow this Calling ‐‐ | 所以我需要你跟从呼召 | 
| [14:38] | not just for you, but for everyone else on that plane, | 不仅仅是为了你 还是为了飞机上所有人 | 
| [14:41] | including my son. | 包括我儿子 | 
| [15:00] | Dozens of injuries have been reported | 罕见和意外的地震 | 
| [15:02] | in the aftermath | 袭击纽约后 | 
| [15:03] | of this rare and unexpected earthquake in New York, | 出现了数十名伤者 | 
| [15:06] | a city not built to withstand this kind of activity. | 纽约的建筑并不能承受如此动荡 | 
| [15:09] | Beverly’s okay? | 贝弗莉没事吗 | 
| [15:10] | Forgot all about it. Taking a nap. | 全忘了 正在睡觉 | 
| [15:13] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [15:14] | Speaking of which, I need to get Eden home for her nap, | 说到这个 我得带伊登回家睡午觉 | 
| [15:16] | but I don’t want to leave you here with all this. | 但我不想留你一个人在这里 | 
| [15:18] | It’s not safe ‐‐ not with Beverly. | 这不安全 尤其还有贝弗莉 | 
| [15:20] | Um, I’m happy to take Eden home. | 我很乐意带伊登回家 | 
| [15:23] | Is that okay with you, sweet girl? | 如果你同意的话 小姑娘 | 
| [15:26] | Yeah? Let me just grab her bottle from the fridge. | 好吗 我去冰箱拿她的奶瓶 | 
| [15:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [15:39] | Angelina? | 安吉丽娜 | 
| [15:42] | Olive doesn’t fully trust her, | 奥莉芙不完全信任她 | 
| [15:46] | and that whole “guardian angel” thing? | 这套”守护天使”的说法 | 
| [15:51] | Angelina’s intense, | 安吉丽娜很热情 | 
| [15:53] | but she truly loves Eden, | 但她真的很爱伊登 | 
| [15:56] | and Eden loves her back. | 伊登也爱她 | 
| [16:00] | Is this your famous empathic ability | 这是你著名的共情能力吗 | 
| [16:02] | that I’ve been hearing so much about? | 我一直有所耳闻 | 
| [16:05] | Actually, it is. | 还真是 | 
| [16:06] | I can ‐‐ I can feel it. | 我能 我能感觉到 | 
| [16:13] | What do you mean not a coincidence? | 你说不是巧合是什么意思 | 
| [16:15] | There was a tremor yesterday. | 昨天也发生了微震 | 
| [16:17] | Barely perceptible, but my instruments picked it up. | 几乎难以察觉 但我的设备检测到了 | 
| [16:20] | And it happened almost simultaneously | 而且微震几乎是和昨天的测试 | 
| [16:22] | with yesterday’s testing. | 同时发生的 | 
| [16:23] | It’s like the quake today | 就像今天的地震 | 
| [16:24] | happened just as we were testing again. | 是在我们做测试时发生的一样 | 
| [16:25] | It’s almost as if… we caused it? | 就好像是…我们引起了地震吗 | 
| [16:28] | The timing tracks, if not the location. | 时间吻合 但地点不一致 | 
| [16:31] | Yesterday, the epicenter was under us. | 昨天的震中在我们脚下 | 
| [16:33] | Directly under Eureka. | 尤里卡的正下方 | 
| [16:36] | But today’s epicenter was here ‐‐ | 但今天的震中在这里 | 
| [16:37] | 80 miles north of us. | 我们以北八十英里 | 
| [16:39] | And look what happened there ‐‐ | 看看那边发生了什么 | 
| [16:42] | It opened up the kind of fissure | 大地出现了一条裂缝 | 
| [16:43] | that you’d see near a volcano. | 就像火山附近一样 | 
| [16:45] | Volcano? | 火山 | 
| [16:46] | There’s not a volcano anywhere near New York. | 但纽约附近根本没有火山 | 
| [16:48] | There is not. | 确实没有 | 
| [16:50] | At least, not yet. | 至少是还没有 | 
| [16:52] | We took something from Mount Ararat. | 我们拿走了亚拉拉特山的一部分 | 
| [16:54] | And now it’s almost like | 现在感觉 | 
| [16:56] | Ararat is coming to take it back. | 亚拉拉特山要拿回去 | 
| [16:58] | Have you spoken to Vance about any of this? | 你跟万斯说过这些事了吗 | 
| [17:00] | I was going to, but this epicenter | 本来想说的 但今天的震中 | 
| [17:02] | doesn’t seem as significant as yesterday’s. | 感觉不如昨天的震中那么重要 | 
| [17:03] | No, I think it is. Maybe even more so. | 不 我想很重要 甚至今天的更重要 | 
| [17:21] | Your description made me think of this logo. | 你的描述让我想到了个标识 | 
| [17:24] | Is that what you saw? | 这是你看到的吗 | 
| [17:25] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [17:27] | Although I‐I don’t know why it would send us here. | 但是我不知道为什么它会领我们来这里 | 
| [17:30] | The place is closed. | 这地方关门了 | 
| [17:34] | Looks like somebody went through the gate. | 看起来有人从大门进去了 | 
| [17:37] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [18:15] | You gotta be kidding me. Ben Stone? | 开玩笑吧 本·斯通 | 
| [18:17] | What the hell are you doing here, | 你来这里干什么 | 
| [18:18] | besides violating a restraining order? | 除了违反你的限制令 | 
| [18:24] | I don’t know, Cody. You tell me, why am I here? | 我不知道 科迪 你告诉我 我为什么来这里 | 
| [18:28] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [18:28] | I don’t have to explain anything to a damn 828er | 我不用在自己的店里向828乘客 | 
| [18:31] | in my own damn shop. | 解释任何东西 | 
| [18:50] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 | 
| [18:53] | Alright, listen up. | 好 听好了 | 
| [18:54] | Power’s out in half of Astoria. | 阿斯托利亚的半数地方都停电了 | 
| [18:56] | Let’s coordinate a response on traffic and patrol. | 我们去协调交通和巡逻 | 
| [18:58] | Alright, come on. Let’s hop to it. | 好 来吧 我们走 | 
| [19:01] | That quake was somethin’, huh? | 这地震真不小 对吧 | 
| [19:03] | I never felt one before. | 我从没经历过地震 | 
| [19:04] | Yeah, me neither. That was nuts. | 对 我也是 太疯狂了 | 
| [19:06] | Yeah, well, a lot of crazy things happened | 是啊 828航班回来后 | 
| [19:07] | after 828 came back, right? | 发生了不少疯狂的事 对吧 | 
| [19:11] | Detective Stone, I tried to reach you. | 斯通警探 我正要找你 | 
| [19:14] | I know who called in the bomb threat, and I think I know why! | 我知道是谁打电话说有炸弹威胁 以及原因 | 
| [19:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. What’s ‐‐ What’s going on? | 慢点 慢点 怎么 怎么回事 | 
| [19:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [19:22] | W‐What’d I do? | 我干了什么 | 
| [19:24] | Astrid, you saved me, alright? | 阿斯特丽德 你救了我 好吗 | 
| [19:28] | Alright. | 好了 | 
| [19:29] | Let’s, uh ‐‐ Let’s get him restrained | 我们 我们把他绑起来 | 
| [19:31] | before the effects wear off. | 趁着他还没醒过来 | 
| [19:33] | Astrid! Come on! | 阿斯特丽德 快点 | 
| [19:40] | I know this guy. He’s a rabid anti‐828er. | 我认识这家伙 他是个狂热的反对者 | 
| [19:45] | But this is your Calling, alright? | 但这是你的呼召 好吗 | 
| [19:48] | So why are we here? | 所以我们为什么在这里 | 
| [19:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [19:51] | I was scheduled to leave work to pick up my son, right? | 我本来该放学后去接我儿子 对吧 | 
| [19:53] | But the bomb threat forced me to stay. | 但炸弹威胁让我不得不留下 | 
| [19:55] | By the time I got to my son’s school, | 等我到儿子学校时 | 
| [19:57] | he’d already been picked up, and now he’s gone. | 他已经被接走了 现在他不见了 | 
| [19:59] | That bomb threat was meant to hold me up. | 那个炸弹威胁是为了困住我 | 
| [20:01] | Val, who called in the bomb threat? | 瓦尔 是谁假报了炸弹威胁 | 
| [20:03] | I have no idea! I’ve never seen him before, | 我不知道 我从没见过他 | 
| [20:06] | I don’t know why the Calling wants me here. | 我不知道为什么呼召想让我来这里 | 
| [20:08] | Alright, concentrate. There must be something. | 好吧 集中注意力 肯定有什么线索 | 
| [20:10] | There always is. | 总会有的 | 
| [20:14] | Wait, I… | 等等 我 | 
| [20:16] | I recognize that tattoo. | 我认得这个纹身 | 
| [20:19] | My co‐worker has the same one. | 我的同事也有一个 | 
| [20:21] | W‐Which means he must be… | 那意味着他肯定是… | 
| [20:26] | My ex‐husband, Cody Webber. | 我的前夫 科迪·韦伯 | 
| [20:29] | He called in the bomb threat so he could kidnap my son. | 他假报有炸弹威胁 好让他接走我儿子 | 
| [20:39] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 | 
| [20:41] | Saanvi, we have just landed | 萨尼 我们刚做出 | 
| [20:44] | the biggest discovery in history, and you want to stop testing | 历史上最大的发现 你现在想停止测试 | 
| [20:46] | because of two earthquakes in completely different locations? | 因为两场发生在完全不同地方的地震吗 | 
| [20:49] | The locations were different, but look… | 地点虽然不同 但你看 | 
| [20:53] | Yesterday’s epicenter was here, right under Eureka. | 昨天的震中在这里 就在尤里卡脚下 | 
| [20:56] | Today’s epicenter ‐‐ look where it was. | 今天的震中 看看在哪里 | 
| [20:59] | In the middle of nowhere. | 在一片荒郊野岭 | 
| [21:01] | Zeke’s cave. The Meth Heads’ lake. | 泽克的洞穴 冰毒贩子的湖 | 
| [21:04] | The river that James Griffin came out of. | 詹姆斯·格里芬出来的湖 | 
| [21:06] | Today’s earthquake | 今天的地震 | 
| [21:07] | was in the center of all of these miracles. | 正好在这些奇迹的正中间 | 
| [21:10] | In fact, dead center. | 实际上 是死亡中心 | 
| [21:12] | We’re being sent a message to stop. | 这是让我们停手的信息 | 
| [21:15] | This is grasping at straws. | 你这是在抓救命稻草 | 
| [21:18] | Vance… | 万斯 | 
| [21:22] | …you know better than anyone | 你比任何人都清楚 | 
| [21:24] | that the Callings do not follow our rules. | 呼召不遵循我们的规则 | 
| [21:26] | Saanvi, the people I answer to have already been told | 萨尼 我的上司已经得知 | 
| [21:29] | we are on the brink of something huge. | 我们就快作出重大发现了 | 
| [21:31] | If we stop now, they’ll just replace me, | 如果我们现在停止 他们只会更换我 | 
| [21:32] | find someone else to do my job. | 找别人做我的工作 | 
| [21:34] | But to me, this is more than just a job. | 但对我而言 这不仅是份工作 | 
| [21:36] | We are closer than we’ve ever been | 我们比以往都更接近事实了 | 
| [21:38] | to figuring out what happened to 828. | 找到828究竟发生了什么 | 
| [21:40] | Can you really stop now | 你现在真的能收手吗 | 
| [21:41] | because of two possibly unrelated events? | 就因为两个不相关的事件吗 | 
| [21:43] | Because I can’t. | 因为我做不到 | 
| [21:46] | So I’m sorry, the answer is no. | 所以抱歉 我拒绝 | 
| [21:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [21:52] | Let’s see what happens during the next test, | 那我们看看下次测试会发生什么 | 
| [21:54] | and we’ll go from there. | 然后再思考对策 | 
| [21:57] | Spoken like a scientist. | 这才像科学家 | 
| [22:05] | When I finally got to the school, | 等我到学校时 | 
| [22:06] | they said that Cody had already been there to pick up Robin. | 他们说科迪已经接走了罗宾 | 
| [22:08] | Cody said he “Had a feeling” I was gonna get held up at work. | 科迪说他”有预感”我今天会被工作耽误 | 
| [22:11] | Has he ever threatened to abduct Robin in the past? | 他过去威胁过绑架罗宾吗 | 
| [22:13] | No, but we’ve been in this ugly custody dispute | 没有 但我们过去几年一直在进行 | 
| [22:16] | over Robin for a few years now. | 不快的抚养权之争 | 
| [22:18] | Cody’s gotten extremely protective of Robin, | 科迪变得对罗宾保护欲极强 | 
| [22:20] | thinking he’s sheltering him from… | 觉得自己在保护他不受… | 
| [22:22] | Well, Cody’s got these crazy theories. | 科迪有很多疯狂的理论 | 
| [22:24] | Yeah, I’m aware. | 对 我知道 | 
| [22:25] | My brother had a run-in with him when 828 landed. | 828降落后我哥哥跟他发生了一些冲突 | 
| [22:29] | Flight 828. | 828航班 | 
| [22:30] | That’s when Cody started to become unhinged. | 科迪就是那时开始变得不受控的 | 
| [22:32] | He believes that the real passengers died. | 他认为真正的乘客都死了 | 
| [22:34] | And the people who came back are a threat to humanity. | 而回来的人们是对所有人类的威胁 | 
| [22:37] | He started talking about “A coming war.” | 他开始说有一场”无法避免的战争” | 
| [22:41] | If he thinks there’s a war coming, | 如果他觉得战争无法避免 | 
| [22:42] | did he take your son to protect him? | 他带走你儿子是为了保护他吗 | 
| [22:45] | Maybe his craziness about 828’s gotten worse than I knew. | 或许他对828般的狂热又变糟了 | 
| [22:48] | The weird thing is, I actually know an 828er, | 奇怪的是 我认识一个828航班的乘客 | 
| [22:50] | a work friend, and she’s so sweet. | 一个同事 她人很好 | 
| [22:52] | Yeah, well, now you know two. | 现在你认识两个了 | 
| [22:55] | Cody’s phone’s disconnected. | 科迪的手机关机了 | 
| [22:57] | His apartment’s completely empty, | 他的公寓完全空了 | 
| [22:58] | and his boss said he didn’t show up to work today. | 他的老板说他今天没去工作 | 
| [23:00] | You said he worked at a garden center, | 你之前说他在花园中心工作 | 
| [23:01] | but the last time he ran into trouble, | 但他上次遇到麻烦时 | 
| [23:02] | he owned an auto-repair shop. | 他有一家修车店 | 
| [23:04] | That went belly up a few months ago, | 那地方几个月前破产了 | 
| [23:05] | and the bank owns it now. | 现在归银行所有了 | 
| [23:06] | Still might be worth checking out. | 还是值得一看 | 
| [23:08] | I mean, it’s right in the neighborhood. | 就在附近 | 
| [23:11] | We have a patrol unit waiting to take you home | 我们有巡逻队等着带你回家 | 
| [23:12] | – whenever you’re ready. – Hey, we’ll be in touch, okay? | -等你准备好就能走 -我们再联系 好吗 | 
| [23:14] | You should be there in case he shows up. | 你应该回家 以免他过去 | 
| [23:21] | Are you gonna tell Ben? | 你要告诉本吗 | 
| [23:21] | No. Cody took out a restraining order. | 不 科迪申请了限制令 | 
| [23:23] | Ben can’t go anywhere near that guy. | 本不能靠近那家伙 | 
| [23:25] | It’s better not to rile him up. | 最好不要惹怒他 | 
| [23:32] | There you are. | 你在这呢 | 
| [23:34] | Oh, hey. Uh, where’s Eden? | 你好啊 伊登呢 | 
| [23:36] | Napping. Poor thing is exhausted | 睡午觉 小家伙累坏了 | 
| [23:38] | from all the excitement this morning. | 今早受了不少刺激 | 
| [23:41] | Beverly called Eden my guardian angel. | 贝弗莉说伊登是我的守护天使 | 
| [23:45] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 | 
| [23:49] | Your mom doesn’t believe me either. | 你妈妈也不相信我 | 
| [23:53] | I do believe you. | 我相信你 | 
| [23:55] | My mom may not understand, but I do. | 我妈妈或许不理解 但我理解 | 
| [23:58] | I think your mom’s listening to Olive, | 我觉得你妈妈听奥莉芙的 | 
| [24:00] | and why wouldn’t she? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [24:02] | She’s her daughter, | 她是她女儿 | 
| [24:03] | and I’m just… nothing really. | 而我只是 其实什么都不是 | 
| [24:07] | I got a Calling. Before I even met you. | 我得到了呼召 在我还没见到你之前 | 
| [24:12] | To make a home for you here. | 让你在这有个家 | 
| [24:16] | You’re supposed to be here. | 你就应该在这里 | 
| [24:21] | You and I are connected | 你和我紧密相连 | 
| [24:23] | in a way other Passengers aren’t. | 其他乘客却不那样 | 
| [24:26] | And I think Eden is part of this connection. | 我觉得伊登是这个联系的一部分 | 
| [24:29] | Yeah. I think she is, too. | 对 我也觉得她是 | 
| [24:32] | And I’m guessing | 而且我猜 | 
| [24:33] | she’s gonna keep finding ways to prove it. | 她会找其他方法证明这点 | 
| [24:36] | Especially if she really is your guardian angel. | 尤其如果她是你的守护天使的话 | 
| [24:44] | Setting the thermal spectrum line to 180 degrees. | 热谱线调至180度 | 
| [24:48] | This is test Delta four. | 这是D4测试 | 
| [24:50] | Set. | 预备 | 
| [24:53] | Stabilizing…and set. | 稳定 设定完毕 | 
| [25:06] | Saanvi! | 萨尼 | 
| [25:07] | – Is she alright? – Here, here. | -她还好吗 -过来 过来 | 
| [25:09] | Is she alright? Is she okay? | 她还好吗 她没事吧 | 
| [25:11] | You were right. Get her to medical. Now! | 你说得对 送她去医务室 赶紧 | 
| [25:14] | Vance! | 万斯 | 
| [25:19] | My God. | 天呐 | 
| [25:21] | Gather every speck of this. | 收集所有碎片 | 
| [25:22] | We have to salvage what we can. | 我们得尽力挽救 | 
| [25:23] | Get me Zimmer. I better get ahead of this. | 给我接通齐默的电话 我得赶紧处理 | 
| [25:29] | What do you know about the tattoo? | 你对这个纹身有什么了解 | 
| [25:31] | My…my friend from work, Val, she has the same one. | 我公司的朋友 瓦尔 她也有一个 | 
| [25:34] | I asked her about it once. | 我之前问过她 | 
| [25:35] | She said she and her husband got matching tattoos | 她说她和丈夫有同样的纹身 | 
| [25:36] | in honor of their son, Robin. | 为了纪念他们的儿子罗宾 | 
| [25:40] | Help me! | 救救我 | 
| [25:42] | You just had a Calling. What was it? | 你刚收到呼召了 是什么 | 
| [25:45] | Please. Don’t make me do this. | 求你了 别逼我 | 
| [25:47] | You don’t have a choice, Astrid. None of us do. | 你别无选择 阿斯特丽德 我们都是 | 
| [25:49] | Now, it’s about his son? About Robin? | 是关于他儿子吗 关于罗宾吗 | 
| [25:51] | Don’t even say that name! | 别说他的名字 | 
| [25:53] | You people have no idea | 你们根本不知道 | 
| [25:54] | the hellfire that’s gonna rain down on you. | 你们要遭遇什么样的地狱之火了 | 
| [25:56] | Astrid, don’t listen to him. Please. | 阿斯特丽德 别听他的 拜托 | 
| [25:59] | Please. Lives are at stake! | 拜托 有人性命危在旦夕 | 
| [26:03] | It was dark. | 那里很黑 | 
| [26:04] | I heard a-a boy crying, | 我听到一个男孩在哭 | 
| [26:07] | begging for help. | 祈求帮助 | 
| [26:16] | Your son needs help. | 你儿子需要帮助 | 
| [26:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 | 
| [26:20] | You’re all crazy. | 你们都疯了 | 
| [26:22] | You 828 freaks may not give a rat’s ass about your kids, | 你们828航班的怪物可能不在乎自己孩子 | 
| [26:25] | but I protect mine. | 但我会保护我的 | 
| [26:28] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 | 
| [26:29] | Get your hands off of me, Stone. | 放开我 斯通 | 
| [26:31] | Robin. He’s…having trouble…breathing! | 罗宾 他…呼吸…困难 | 
| [26:35] | He’s…dying. | 他…要死了 | 
| [26:38] | You tell me where you have him. | 你告诉我把他藏哪里了 | 
| [26:40] | Tell me! Where’s Robin?! | 告诉我 罗宾呢 | 
| [26:44] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 | 
| [26:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 | 
| [26:56] | It’s a test. | 这是个测试 | 
| [26:59] | His trial by fire. | 他的火之审判 | 
| [27:03] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 | 
| [27:12] | Where’s the kid?! Talk to me! | 孩子在哪 告诉我 | 
| [27:16] | Ben! | 本 | 
| [27:23] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么 | 
| [27:25] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… | 
| [27:27] | I found a pulse, but his head wound’s really bad. | 还有脉搏 但他头部的创伤很严重 | 
| [27:28] | Call a bus. | 叫救护车 | 
| [27:30] | I was trying to solve the Calling. | 我是想解决呼召 | 
| [27:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [27:34] | His son’s in danger. | 他的儿子有危险 | 
| [27:35] | This is not how you solve your Callings, Ben. | 这不是解决呼召的方法 本 | 
| [27:37] | No, it…it’s not my Calling. It’s hers. | 不 这不是我的呼召 是她的 | 
| [27:40] | Astrid Koren. | 阿斯特丽德·科伦 | 
| [27:42] | Astrid, my name is Michaela Stone. | 阿斯特丽德 我叫米凯拉·斯通 | 
| [27:43] | I’m a detective. I was on 828. | 我是个警探 我也在828航班上 | 
| [27:46] | I need you just to take a few breaths, okay? | 我需要你深呼吸 好吗 | 
| [27:49] | Breathe. | 呼吸 | 
| [27:51] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 | 
| [27:52] | I need you to tell me what you saw in that Calling. | 你得告诉我你在呼召里看到了什么 | 
| [27:56] | I s-saw a boy. Dark hair. | 我看到一个男孩 深色头发 | 
| [28:00] | He’s about 8 or 10. | 他大概8或10岁 | 
| [28:04] | Robin. | 罗宾 | 
| [28:09] | I’m Lieutenant Vasquez. This is Detective Stone. | 我是瓦斯克斯副队长 这是斯通警探 | 
| [28:11] | Mr. Webber, your son is in danger. | 韦伯先生 你儿子有危险 | 
| [28:12] | He’s trapped underneath something. | 他被困在什么东西下面了 | 
| [28:15] | He can’t breathe! | 他无法呼吸 | 
| [28:17] | She’s lying. She’s an 828er! | 她在骗人 她是个828乘客 | 
| [28:20] | Okay, one more breath. What else did you see? | 好 再深呼吸一次 你还看到什么了 | 
| [28:22] | Uh…his hands. | 他的手 | 
| [28:24] | They were covered in something, | 上面有东西 | 
| [28:25] | uh, bright orange. | 亮橙色 | 
| [28:30] | I gave him a bag of hot chips. | 我给了他一袋辣薯片 | 
| [28:31] | He gets that orange dust all over. | 他会把橙色的粉末弄得到处都是 | 
| [28:33] | How could she possibly know that? | 她怎么可能知道 | 
| [28:36] | H…he’s missing a shoe. | 他少了一只鞋 | 
| [28:40] | He had a blister. | 他起了水疱 | 
| [28:41] | Please. Help us find your son. | 拜托 帮我们找到你儿子吧 | 
| [28:43] | You need to tell us where he is. | 你得告诉我们他在哪里 | 
| [28:45] | Sir, they’re trying to save your kid. | 先生 他们是想救你的孩子 | 
| [28:46] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [28:48] | This could be his only hope. | 这可能是他唯一的希望 | 
| [28:50] | You have to hurry! | 你得赶紧 | 
| [28:51] | He… He can’t breathe! He’s dying! | 他…他无法呼吸 他快死了 | 
| [28:53] | Is your hate for us really stronger | 你对我们的恨真的强过 | 
| [28:54] | than your love for your son?! | 你对儿子的爱吗 | 
| [29:02] | I built a bunker so no one could ever find us. | 我建了一个地堡 让所有人都找不到 | 
| [29:04] | But the generator wouldn’t start, | 但发电机无法启动 | 
| [29:05] | so I left him to come here and get one. | 所以我过来拿一个 | 
| [29:09] | Go. I’ll wait till the ambulance gets here. | 快去 我等救护车过来 | 
| [29:11] | Text me the address. This is your Calling. | 把地址发给我 这是你的呼召 | 
| [29:13] | I will be with you every step of the way, | 我会陪着你走完每一步 | 
| [29:14] | but we need to go right now, okay? | 但我们现在就得走了 好吗 | 
| [29:16] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [29:27] | Can I just say… that was epic. | 我能说 那简直太壮观了 | 
| [29:29] | Told you we didn’t need | 我就说我们不需要 | 
| [29:30] | more than 5 grams of mercury fulminate. | 超过五克的雷汞 | 
| [29:33] | You’re holding the wrong arm. | 你弄错了受伤的手臂 | 
| [29:36] | Okay, I just hope I mixed in enough sapphire residue | 好吧 我只希望我混进了足够的蓝宝石粉末 | 
| [29:38] | into the ash to make it look convincing. | 到灰烬里 能让他们相信 | 
| [29:42] | It’ll be convincing. | 他们会相信的 | 
| [29:44] | Hand it over. Come on. | 给我 快点 | 
| [29:48] | I just hope we’re doing the right thing. | 我只希望我们做的事没错 | 
| [29:50] | We are. Trust. | 是的 要有信心 | 
| [29:52] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 走吧 | 
| [30:04] | Come on, Astrid. You can do it. | 快来 阿斯特丽德 你能做到 | 
| [30:12] | Robin! | 罗宾 | 
| [30:16] | Robin! | 罗宾 | 
| [30:33] | He’s not here?! | 他不在这里吗 | 
| [30:34] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [30:36] | This Calling, it chose you because it believes in you. | 这个呼召 它选择你是因为它相信你 | 
| [30:38] | Did you see anything else? | 你看到其他东西了吗 | 
| [30:43] | Nothing. But I heard something. | 没有 但我听到了一些声音 | 
| [30:45] | I could hear water dripping. | 我能听到水滴声 | 
| [30:52] | I don’t… I don’t hear anything. | 我没 我没听到任何声音 | 
| [30:54] | – It must be a different building. – No! | -肯定是在其他地方 -不 | 
| [30:56] | He’s here. I can feel it. | 他在这里 我能感觉到 | 
| [30:59] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [31:12] | There’s water on the floor. | 地上有水 | 
| [31:12] | There must be a leak in one of these pipes. | 这些水管中肯定有一根漏了 | 
| [31:28] | Robin? Robin?! | 罗宾 罗宾 | 
| [31:29] | Hey, hey! Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 | 
| [31:31] | Robin?! | 罗宾 | 
| [31:37] | Astrid! I need your help! | 阿斯特丽德 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [31:38] | Come on! | 快来 | 
| [31:40] | Come on, you can do this. Come on. | 快点 你能做到 快来 | 
| [31:41] | Come on. I need your help. Please. | 快来 我需要你帮忙 拜托 | 
| [31:43] | I need you to lift this up. | 我需要你把这个抬起来 | 
| [31:46] | On the count of 3, I’m gonna pull him out, alright? | 我睡到三 我把他拉出来 好吗 | 
| [31:48] | 1…2… | 一 二 | 
| [31:53] | Robin, come on! Wake up! | 罗宾 快点 醒醒 | 
| [31:55] | Wake up. Hey. | 醒醒 | 
| [31:57] | – Wake up. Robin, Robin! – Mom? | -醒醒 罗宾 罗宾 -妈妈 | 
| [32:07] | Oh, my… | 天呐 | 
| [32:11] | Okay, watch me, my little angel. | 看着我 小天使 | 
| [32:13] | Okay? Are you watching? | 好吗 你看着吗 | 
| [32:17] | We’re connected. | 我们紧密相连 | 
| [32:19] | If you’re my guardian angel, show me. | 如果你是我的守护天使 给我看 | 
| [32:24] | This is our trial by fire. | 这是我们的火之审判 | 
| [32:30] | Help me, Eden. | 救救我 伊登 | 
| [32:32] | We’re connected. | 我们紧密相连 | 
| [32:36] | Behold, an angel will guard you. | 看好了 有天使会守护你 | 
| [32:40] | Behold, an angel will guard you. | 看好了 有天使会守护你 | 
| [32:43] | Behold… | 看好了 | 
| [33:00] | Behold, an angel will guard you. | 看好了 有天使会守护你 | 
| [33:03] | Behold, an angel will guard you. | 看好了 有天使会守护你 | 
| [33:06] | Behold, an angel will guard you. | 看好了 有天使会守护你 | 
| [33:09] | Behold, an angel will guard you. | 看好了 有天使会守护你 | 
| [33:12] | – Put a bit of cumin. – Yeah? | -放一点小茴香籽 -是吗 | 
| [33:14] | It just gives it that kick without being spicy. | 能给菜一点劲儿 却不会太辣 | 
| [33:17] | Did Eden go down okay? | 伊登睡得还好吗 | 
| [33:19] | Yeah. I think she’s up now. | 嗯 我想她现在醒了 | 
| [33:20] | Angelina’s with her. | 安吉丽娜在陪她 | 
| [33:22] | Oh, good. | 那就好 | 
| [33:25] | You were right. Everything’s fine. | 你说得对 一切都很好 | 
| [33:31] | Zeke? | 泽克 | 
| [33:35] | Eden. | 伊登 | 
| [33:36] | – She’s scared. – What? | -她很害怕 -什么 | 
| [33:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:45] | Oh, my God! Fire! | 天呐 起火了 | 
| [34:08] | You stay away from her! | 你离她远点 | 
| [34:08] | No, no. I just needed her to prove it. It’s okay. | 不 我只需要她证明 没事的 | 
| [34:11] | But now you see, don’t you? | 但现在你看到了 对吧 | 
| [34:13] | See what? | 看到什么 | 
| [34:13] | That she’s my guardian angel. | 她是我的守护天使 | 
| [34:15] | She sent you a message to come up there. | 她给了你信息 让你上来 | 
| [34:18] | You did this on purpose? | 你是故意的吗 | 
| [34:19] | It was a test. A trial by fire. | 这是个测试 火之审判 | 
| [34:22] | I knew that Eden would never let me get hurt. | 我知道伊登绝不会让我受伤 | 
| [34:24] | She just proved that she and I are connected. | 她刚证明了我和她紧密相连 | 
| [34:27] | – Isn’t that right, Eden? – No! | -对吗 伊登 -不 | 
| [34:30] | Get out. | 出去 | 
| [34:31] | No, but… What? | 不 但是…什么 | 
| [34:36] | I can’t… I can’t leave. I-I belong here. | 我不能 我不能离开 我属于这里 | 
| [34:39] | You need to get your things… | 你得收拾好东西 | 
| [34:42] | and go. | 然后离开 | 
| [34:45] | Go! | 走 | 
| [34:47] | Get out! | 离开 | 
| [34:52] | Fire’s out. | 火扑灭了 | 
| [34:53] | You alright? | 你还好吗 | 
| [34:55] | She’s lost her mind. | 她疯了 | 
| [34:57] | She was testing Eden! | 她在测试伊登 | 
| [34:59] | Grace, I’m so sorry. | 格蕾丝 真抱歉 | 
| [35:01] | I could feel her intentions were good, | 我能感受到她有好的意图 | 
| [35:02] | but I missed it. | 但我没看到 | 
| [35:03] | Her judgment. | 她的决定 | 
| [35:05] | I should’ve kept my mouth shut. | 我不该大嘴巴 | 
| [35:06] | Feeling what she’s feeling | 感受她的感觉 | 
| [35:07] | and knowing what she’s gonna do next | 和知道她接下去要做什么 | 
| [35:09] | are two different things. | 是两件完全不同的事 | 
| [35:10] | This is not your fault. It’s mine. | 这不是你的错 是我的错 | 
| [35:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [35:14] | Olive knew there was something off about her. | 奥莉芙知道她有点不对劲 | 
| [35:17] | I should’ve listened to her. | 我应该听她的话 | 
| [35:18] | Hey, hey. This isn’t your fault either. | 这也不是你的错 | 
| [35:26] | Your anxiety… | 你的焦虑症 | 
| [35:28] | look, it’s not gonna get better overnight. | 听着 不会一夜之间好起来 | 
| [35:30] | But there are a lot of people who can help you, | 但有很多人可以帮助你 | 
| [35:33] | and you have a hell of a support system. | 你也有一个很完善的支持系统 | 
| [35:35] | Starting with me, okay? | 从我开始 好吗 | 
| [35:38] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 | 
| [35:49] | Hey, is the kid alright? | 孩子还好吗 | 
| [35:49] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 嗯 他没事 | 
| [35:53] | Sorry, Mick. | 抱歉 小米 | 
| [35:54] | It’s the second time he’s assaulted this guy. | 这是他第二次袭击这个男人了 | 
| [35:57] | Look, he sent him to the hospital this time. | 这次他还把对方送进了医院 | 
| [36:00] | I have to take him in. | 我得逮捕他 | 
| [36:01] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [36:04] | It’s okay. Uh, we’re cops. | 没事 我们是警察 | 
| [36:05] | Sometimes the right thing doesn’t feel right. | 有时正确的事并不感觉正确 | 
| [36:22] | I wish there was something I… | 我希望有什么我能… | 
| [36:23] | Is the kid okay? | 孩子还好吗 | 
| [36:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [36:28] | Yeah, he’ll be okay. | 他会没事的 | 
| [36:31] | Ben… | 本 | 
| [36:34] | what were you thinking? | 你在想什么 | 
| [36:40] | Astrid kept… seeing Cody’s son dying, | 阿斯特丽德一直 看到科迪儿子快要死去 | 
| [36:45] | and all I could see was… | 而我只能看到 | 
| [36:50] | Cal. | 卡尔 | 
| [36:55] | When he got that final diagnosis, | 在他最后一次诊断时 | 
| [36:56] | eight years ago today, | 八年前的今天 | 
| [37:00] | Mick, I would’ve done anything to save him. | 小米 我愿意做任何事救他 | 
| [37:03] | But you felt like you couldn’t. | 但你感觉自己做不到 | 
| [37:06] | Yeah, but this time, I could. | 对 但这次 我可以 | 
| [37:09] | Not just could. | 不仅是可以 | 
| [37:12] | I had to. I… | 我必须 我… | 
| [37:13] | Okay, I-I know that you think | 好吧 我知道你认为 | 
| [37:15] | it’s your job to make sure… | 这是你的职责 确保… | 
| [37:17] | It is my job, Mick. | 这就是我的职责 小米 | 
| [37:20] | Mick, I got to save Cal. | 小米 我得救卡尔 | 
| [37:21] | I’ve…I have to. | 我 我必须如此 | 
| [37:25] | Yeah, I know. I know you do. | 对 我知道 我知道 | 
| [37:27] | But, Ben, not like this. | 但本 不能像这样 | 
| [37:29] | You nearly killed someone. | 你差点杀人了 | 
| [37:33] | Then what? | 之后怎么办 | 
| [37:40] | There’s no way our Lifeboat survives that. | 这样下去我们的救生艇无法幸存 | 
| [37:43] | This second chance, it’s about redemption. | 这个第二次机会 是关于救赎 | 
| [37:50] | I hope we still have the chance to do that. | 我希望我们还有机会这么做 | 
| [37:58] | This is the part where you tell me it’s all gonna be okay. | 这是你告诉我一切都很好的时候了 | 
| [38:08] | I got to go do something else. | 我还有事要做 | 
| [38:09] | I’ll see you at the station, okay? | 我们警局见 好吗 | 
| [38:19] | Mom. You can’t! | 妈妈 你不能这么做 | 
| [38:21] | Angelina is supposed to stay with us. | 安吉丽娜应该跟我们在一起 | 
| [38:23] | A Calling told me that before I even met her! | 我还没见到她时 就有呼召这么告诉我了 | 
| [38:25] | We’re supposed to help her! | 我们应该帮助她 | 
| [38:26] | And we did. | 我们也帮了 | 
| [38:28] | But now she has to go. | 但她现在得走了 | 
| [38:29] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:39] | To get yourself situated. | 去安顿下来吧 | 
| [38:46] | I didn’t want this, | 我也不想这样 | 
| [38:49] | but I have to protect my family. | 但我得保护我的家人 | 
| [38:51] | I am a part of this family, Grace. | 我也是这个家的一部分 格蕾丝 | 
| [38:54] | You said that yourself. | 你自己也说了 | 
| [38:56] | We are supposed to protect each other. | 我们应该保护彼此 | 
| [38:58] | Cal and Eden and I. | 卡尔 伊登和我 | 
| [39:00] | You can’t separate us. | 你不能分开我们 | 
| [39:05] | Goodbye, Angelina. | 再见 安吉丽娜 | 
| [39:23] | Cal, I… | 卡尔 我… | 
| [39:35] | – I’m here for Dr. Bahl. – One sec. | -我来找波尔医生 -稍等 | 
| [39:37] | She’s expecting me. It’s fine. | 她在等我 没事 | 
| [39:41] | I said one second. She’s not here. | 我说了稍等 她不在 | 
| [39:45] | What do you mean she’s not here? | 你说她不在是什么意思 | 
| [39:47] | She left an hour ago. | 她一小时前离开了 | 
| [39:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [40:53] | Whoa. Where do you think you’re headed? | 你们以为自己要去哪 | 
| [40:54] | This area is authorized personnel only. | 这地方只有授权人员能进 | 
| [40:56] | Yeah, we need to get in. | 对 我们需要进去 | 
| [40:58] | It’s okay, officer. They’re my assistants. | 没事 警官 他们是我的助手 | 
| [41:03] | Colleagues. | 是同事 | 
| [41:06] | Dr. Patrick Cooper, NSA. | 帕特里克·库珀博士 国安局 | 
| [41:10] | Before we start our tests, | 在我们开始测试前 | 
| [41:11] | I’ll need to confer with anyone | 我需要和所有 | 
| [41:13] | who’s been in the immediate vicinity. | 在这附近的人谈谈 | 
| [41:15] | As will I. | 我也是 | 
| [41:16] | Alright. Let’s round up, people. | 好了 都过来 各位 | 
| [41:18] | Round up. Come on. Hippity hop. | 都过来 赶紧 别磨蹭 |