时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I killed the Major. | 我杀了少校 |
[00:03] | Don’t say anything to Ben. I’d like to tell him myself. | 别告诉本 我想自己告诉他 |
[00:06] | We have to do whatever it takes | 我们得不惜一切代价 |
[00:08] | to make sure that we all survive. | 确保我们都活下去 |
[00:09] | – What’s happening? – His trial by fire. | -怎么回事 -他的火之审判 |
[00:11] | Your son needs help. | 你儿子需要帮助 |
[00:12] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[00:17] | I was trying to solve the Calling. | 我是想解决呼召 |
[00:18] | This is not how you solve your Callings, Ben. | 这不是解决呼召的方法 本 |
[00:20] | I had to take him in. | 我得逮捕他 |
[00:21] | Saanvi, I thought we both agreed that you would turn yourself in. | 萨尼 我们俩不是达成共识说你会去自首吗 |
[00:23] | I just need until the end of the day. | 我只是需要到今天结束前 |
[00:25] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[00:28] | – It was an earthquake. – In New York? | -刚才那是地震吧 -在纽约吗 |
[00:30] | Apparently, no one saw it coming. | 很明显没人预料到 |
[00:31] | Eden did. | 伊登预料到了 |
[00:32] | We’re being sent a message to stop. | 这是让我们停手的信息 |
[00:33] | Can you really stop now | 你现在真的能收手吗 |
[00:35] | because of two possibly unrelated events? | 就因为两个不相关的事件吗 |
[00:37] | You and I are connected, | 你和我紧密相连 |
[00:39] | and I think Eden is part of this connection. | 我觉得伊登是这个联系的一部分 |
[00:41] | – You stay away from her. – You can’t separate us. | -你离她远点 -你不能分开我们 |
[00:43] | Goodbye, Angelina. | 再见 安吉丽娜 |
[00:44] | I’m here for Dr. Bahl. | 我来找波尔医生 |
[00:45] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[00:46] | I just hope we’re doing the right thing. | 我只希望我们做的事没错 |
[01:19] | I am so sorry. I went too far. | 非常抱歉 我太过火了 |
[01:21] | It was in the moment, and I know it now. | 当时就是一时冲动 现在我知道了 |
[01:28] | Am I losing you? | 我是要失去你了吗 |
[01:30] | No. | 不 |
[01:32] | No, I’m still me. | 不 我还是我 |
[01:36] | I’m still the same person I’ve always been. | 我还是我原来的样子 |
[01:37] | Please, Grace, you’ve — you’ve gotta trust that. | 求求你 格蕾丝 你… 你得相信这点 |
[01:43] | I know I’ve put you through so much. | 我知道我让你经历了太多的痛苦 |
[01:45] | But everything I’ve done has been to save Cal, | 但我所做的是为了救卡尔 |
[01:48] | to save Mick. | 救小米 |
[01:52] | I understand that. | 这个我理解 |
[01:57] | But it does us no good if, | 但是在挽救救生艇的过程中 |
[01:59] | in saving the Lifeboat, you drown in the process. | 如果你淹死了 这对我们就没有任何意义了 |
[02:02] | I know that now. I-I do. | 我现在明白了 真的 |
[02:10] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[02:12] | Because I really need to know that you do. | 因为我需要知道你真的明白了 |
[02:21] | You scared me. | 你把我吓坏了 |
[02:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:25] | I scared myself. | 我把自己也吓坏了 |
[02:27] | And the Lifeboat isn’t going away. | 救生艇还在 |
[02:33] | And we need to find a better way than this. | 我们得找个更好的办法 |
[02:39] | This is for the arraignment. | 这是给你提审穿的 |
[02:41] | Is that my favorite suit or yours? | 是我喜欢的还是你喜欢的那套 |
[02:43] | You want the judge to go easy on you, right? | 你也想让法官不为难你吧 |
[02:53] | I’ll see you in there. | 法庭上见 |
[02:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:12] | Hey, Cal? | 卡尔 |
[03:14] | Hey. It’s just me, buddy. | 是我 伙计 |
[03:16] | Your mom wanted me to check on you | 在你爸爸的提审开始之前 |
[03:18] | before your dad’s arraignment. | 你妈妈想让我来看看你 |
[03:19] | Everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[03:21] | Eden giving you trouble? | 伊登给你找麻烦了吗 |
[03:22] | Oh, she’s sleeping like a baby. | 她睡得香着呢 |
[03:25] | I’m fine. We’re all fine. | 我挺好 我们都挺好的 |
[03:28] | Are you training for a marathon? | 你是要训练跑马拉松吗 |
[03:30] | Good one, Auntie Mick. | 这笑话不错 小米姑姑 |
[03:36] | Look, I know it’s probably a little weird, | 我知道你爸爸被捕 |
[03:38] | your dad being arrested. | 可能让人感觉有点奇怪 |
[03:40] | He was trying to do the right thing, but — | 他是想做好事 但是… |
[03:43] | Doing it in the wrong way? | 方法错了 |
[03:47] | Sometimes I forget how old you are. | 有时候我会忘记你有多大 |
[03:50] | – He’ll be home soon, okay? – Okay. | -他很快就会回家了 好吗 -好 |
[03:57] | Specialists remain baffled this morning | 专家们到今早仍然非常困惑 |
[03:59] | as inexplicable volcanic activity… | 因为无法解释的火山活动… |
[04:01] | …seems to have disappeared | 好像已经消失了 |
[04:02] | just as quickly as it materialized. | 消失得就如同它出现那样突然 |
[04:05] | – Flowing lava — – Hey, there you are. | -流动的岩浆… -可找到你了 |
[04:06] | Why have you been dodging my calls? | 你为什么一直不接我的电话 |
[04:07] | – Where are you? – Hey, I know you’re probably mad — | -你在哪儿呢 -我知道你很可能非常生气… |
[04:09] | Mad? Yeah. I showed up at Eureka | 生气 没错 我跑去尤里卡 |
[04:11] | to bring you in for a crime that you admitted to me. | 为你自首的罪逮捕你 |
[04:13] | Saanvi, don’t you want redemption? | 萨尼 你难道不想赎罪吗 |
[04:14] | I do. I’m heading back to the city. | 我想 我正要会市里 |
[04:16] | I’m not on the run. You have my word on that. | 我没有逃跑 你向你保证 |
[04:19] | Exactly when will you be back? | 你到底什么时候回来 |
[04:21] | Six hours? | 6个小时 |
[04:22] | Look, I know you have your duty to the law. | 我知道你要履行执法的职责 |
[04:24] | I just — I want you to know that I also have my duty | 我只是… 我想让你明白 努力拯救我们大家 |
[04:26] | in trying to save us all, | 也是我的职责 |
[04:27] | and I’m gonna explain everything to you when I see you. | 等我见到你 我会解释所有事 |
[04:33] | Six hours? | 6个小时 |
[04:34] | Didn’t take that long to get up here. | 我们来这边可没用那么久啊 |
[04:36] | I need some more time, | 我还需要点时间 |
[04:37] | and I have one more thing I have to do. | 我还有件事必须要去办 |
[05:05] | Cal, you have that? You okay? | 卡尔 你也有那个呼召了吗 没事吧 |
[05:08] | Y-Y-Yeah, I’m okay! | 对 我没事 |
[05:08] | I’ll be down in a sec! | 我马上下来 |
[05:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:27] | Is she gone? | 她走了吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah, but we didn’t have to hide you. | 对 可其实我们没必要把你藏起来 |
[05:31] | She’d get why you’re here. | 她会明白你为什么在这里 |
[05:33] | It’s just, my mom doesn’t understand we’re connected. | 只是我妈妈不理解我们相互联系 |
[05:37] | I knew you were coming to stay with us, | 我知道你要来和我们一起住 |
[05:39] | even before my aunt found you in Costa Rica. | 在我姑姑从哥斯达黎加找到你之前就知道 |
[05:42] | You’ve been the only one who’s been good to me this whole time. | 一直以来里你是唯一对我好的人 |
[05:45] | The Callings, they brought us together. | 呼召把我们联系到了一起 |
[05:48] | They still want you here. | 它们还想让你住在这 |
[05:50] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[05:53] | I just don’t know why. | 我只是搞不懂为什么 |
[05:57] | Maybe this Calling can tell us. | 也许这个呼召能告诉我们 |
[06:08] | We’ve been running tests all night. | 我们整晚都在进行测试 |
[06:10] | But the Ark fragment is simply ash now, | 但方舟遗骸现在成了灰烬 |
[06:13] | and no matter what we do, it isn’t responding. | 无论我们做什么 它都没有反应 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry, Doctor. | 对不起 医生 |
[06:17] | Understood. | 我理解 |
[06:19] | Seems like bad news. | 看起来不是好消息 |
[06:21] | We were so close. | 我们都那么接近了 |
[06:23] | We’d done it. | 我们都成功了 |
[06:24] | For a split second… | 那么一瞬间… |
[06:28] | If we just had more time with the Ark piece, I know we could– | 如果我们有更多时间测试遗骸 我知道能… |
[06:30] | You of all people should know that, sometimes, | 你们所有人都应该知道 有时候 |
[06:32] | accidents in science prove to be more fruitful | 科学意外会比预期结果 |
[06:34] | than what was planned. | 更有成果 |
[06:36] | Losing the driftwood didn’t impede us. | 丢了浮木并不妨碍我们 |
[06:38] | It — It — It just changed our focus. | 它只是改变了我们的焦点 |
[07:01] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[07:08] | Please be seated. The court is now in order. | 请就座 法庭现在开庭 |
[07:12] | “State versus Benjamin Stone.” | 州法院诉本杰明·斯通案 |
[07:15] | Look like you’ve collected quite a few charges for yourself, | 看来你涉及了多项指控 |
[07:18] | Mr. Stone. | 斯通先生 |
[07:19] | Battery, assault, false imprisonment, | 殴打 袭击 非法监禁 |
[07:21] | trespassing, violation of a restraining order. | 非法入侵 违反限制令 |
[07:24] | How do you plead? | 你如何辩护 |
[07:25] | Your Honor, we’ve come to a plea disposition. | 法官阁下 我们已经达成认罪协议了 |
[07:28] | My client will plead guilty to one misdemeanor count. | 我的当事人会对一项轻罪指控认罪 |
[07:31] | Credit for time served and community service. | 用已服刑期和社区服务服刑 |
[07:33] | Your Honor, I am beyond sorry. | 法官阁下 我非常抱歉 |
[07:35] | Clearly, my client is remorseful, | 很明显 我的当事人很后悔 |
[07:37] | and I think it’s important to take into account | 我认为很有必要把现实情况 |
[07:38] | – the realities of the situation. – “Remorse”? | -考虑进去 -后悔 |
[07:40] | This isn’t his first encounter with Cody Webber. | 这并非他第一次和科迪·韦伯相遇 |
[07:42] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Stone? | 没错吧 斯通先生 |
[07:44] | This is your second assault charge against him. | 这是你第二次对他进行袭击 |
[07:46] | My client is here to take full responsibility, | 我的当事人愿意承担全部责任 |
[07:48] | but there are mitigating circumstances. | 但是也有可减刑情节 |
[07:50] | Yes. The 828 caveat. | 对 828航班 |
[07:52] | You know, it seems to me you 828ers use that tired excuse | 在我看来 你们828航班乘客回来后 |
[07:55] | to justify all sorts of things since your return. | 就总用这个理由来为各种事情找借口 |
[07:59] | Please, Your Honor, that’s not fair. | 法官阁下 这样说不公平 |
[08:01] | You 828ers just can’t seem to stay out of trouble, can you? | 你们828航班的乘客似乎总爱惹麻烦 |
[08:04] | Your Honor, acts of others are prejudicial | 法官阁下 其他人的行为引发偏见 |
[08:07] | and have no bearing on my client’s case. | 与我当事人的案子无关 |
[08:10] | Perhaps you’d like to recuse yourself. | 或许您要回避一下 |
[08:12] | There’s no bias, Ms. Rayhall. These are facts. | 不是偏见 瑞赫尔女士 这些都是事实 |
[08:14] | Ben Stone was present at each of these events. | 每个案件本·斯通先生都在场 |
[08:17] | And, quite frankly, heightened judicial scrutiny | 坦率地说 早该对828航班的乘客 |
[08:20] | of 828 passengers is long overdue. | 加强司法审查了 |
[08:23] | “Heightened judicial scrutiny”? | “加强司法审查” |
[08:24] | Your Honor, may I please approach? | 法官阁下 请允许我上前 |
[08:26] | You may not. | 不允许 |
[08:27] | If Mr. Stone is going to plead guilty, | 如果斯通先生愿意认罪 |
[08:30] | I’ll sentence him as I see fit. | 我会按我认为合适的方式判决 |
[08:35] | How do you plead, Mr. Stone? | 你如何辩护 斯通先生 |
[08:49] | – Not guilty. – Fine. | -无罪 -好 |
[08:50] | Bail is set at $500,000. | 保释金五十万美元 |
[08:53] | – Upon payment… – What? | -付款后… -什么 |
[08:54] | you’ll be subject to house arrest pending trial. | 你将被软禁候审 |
[09:07] | What the hell just happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:18] | Half a million in bail. | 五十万保释金 |
[09:22] | And then house arrest? | 还有软禁 |
[09:24] | I stopped a would-be terrorist from doing God knows what. | 我阻止了一个潜在恐怖分子的可怖行径 |
[09:26] | You saw the stockpile of weapons he had. | 你也看到他的武器储备了 |
[09:28] | I’ll talk to Bowers about the heightened scrutiny | 我会跟鲍尔斯说谈谈关于 |
[09:30] | the judge was talking about. | 法官说的加强审查 |
[09:31] | This fire Calling, I think it’s a warning. | 这个火的呼召 我觉得是警告 |
[09:33] | For weeks, I’ve been seeing passengers’ pictures burning up. | 几周来 我一直看到乘客的照片燃烧起来 |
[09:35] | And now we’re on fire? | 现在我们自己着火了 |
[09:36] | – I gotta get out of here. – You need to settle down. | -我得离开这里 -你要冷静下来 |
[09:38] | Ben, have you not learned anything? | 本 你还没吸取教训吗 |
[09:39] | Clearly, I messed up, Mick, | 我是搞砸了 小米 |
[09:41] | but that doesn’t mean I just give up. | 但那并不意味着我要放弃 |
[09:42] | I still have to solve this Calling to find a way to save the Lifeboat. | 我还是要解决这个呼召 想办法解救救生艇 |
[09:45] | Or don’t you get that? | 你不明白吗 |
[09:46] | Who do you think you’re talking to right now? | 你觉得你是在跟谁说话 |
[09:47] | Well, then, wake up, Mick. | 那你醒醒吧 小米 |
[09:49] | Because we are sinking fast. | 因为我们下沉得很快 |
[09:51] | We might already be sunk! | 我们可能已经沉了 |
[09:56] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[09:59] | Mick? | 小米 |
[10:09] | Saanvi killed the Major. | 萨尼杀了少校 |
[10:11] | She thought the Major had a cure for Zeke. | 她以为少校有办法救泽克 |
[10:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:17] | She might have just delivered a massive blow to the Lifeboat. | 她可能是给了救生艇一个沉重的打击 |
[10:19] | Maybe that was what the Calling was trying to tell us. | 也许这就是呼召想要告诉我们的 |
[10:21] | That was months ago. | 那是好几个月前的事了 |
[10:22] | Okay, so, maybe there’s more on top of that. | 是的 也许除此之外还有其他情况 |
[10:24] | The — The work she’s doing at Eureka — | 她在尤里卡的工作 |
[10:26] | S-S-She’s been so desperate to do something, fix something. | 她不顾一切地想做点什么 想弥补 |
[10:29] | With everything the Major put us through — | 想到少校让我们经历的一切 |
[10:31] | with all the fear she created — why would you keep this from me? | 她所带来的恐惧 你为什么要瞒着我 |
[10:33] | I only just found out, and she wanted to tell you herself. | 我也是刚知道 她想亲口告诉你 |
[10:36] | Alright, alright. If — | 好吧 如果 |
[10:39] | If she did it, it was clearly in self-defense. | 要真是她干的 那一定是出于自卫 |
[10:41] | There had to be a reason. | 一定事出有因 |
[10:43] | Ben, I have no doubt about that, | 本 对此我毫无疑问 |
[10:45] | but my hands are tied. | 但是我身不由己 |
[10:48] | – You’re gonna arrest her? – What choice do I have? | -你要抓她 -我有的选吗 |
[10:50] | – You can choose not to, Mick! – She came to me! | -你可以选择不抓啊 小米 -她来找我 |
[10:52] | She’s ready to confess. No, stop. | 她打算自首 不 别这样 |
[10:55] | Don’t — Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[10:56] | You have no idea how hard this is. | 你不知道这有多难 |
[10:58] | I took an oath, Ben, and every single day, | 我发过誓 本 每一天 |
[11:00] | I have to toe the line between being a passenger and a cop. | 我都得守住乘客和警察之间的界限 |
[11:03] | You gotta be kidding me, Mick. | 你是在开玩笑吧 小米 |
[11:05] | Look at what’s happening to me for just an assault charge. | 就因为人身攻击 看看我现在的下场 |
[11:08] | If you turn Saanvi in for | 萨尼杀了政府特工 |
[11:09] | killing a government operative — | 如果你告发她 |
[11:10] | You drew a bad judge. | 你碰到的是个坏法官 |
[11:12] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[11:14] | Or is something changing? | 还是有什么东西改变了 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:21] | I will talk to Bowers, but regardless, | 我会跟鲍尔斯谈谈 但是不管怎样 |
[11:22] | maybe this is how the hole in the Lifeboat gets plugged. | 也许救生艇上的洞可以就此堵上 |
[11:26] | She pays her debts. | 她还完债 |
[11:27] | She earns redemption. | 获得救赎 |
[11:28] | We have no idea if that’s how the Lifeboat works. | 我们不知道救生艇是否是这样运转的 |
[11:31] | If there is no chance at buying back the sins that we’ve committed, | 如果没有办法赎回我们所犯的罪孽 |
[11:34] | the mistakes that we’ve made, | 弥补我们所犯的过错 |
[11:37] | then there is no hope for that Lifeboat | 那救生艇未来三年 |
[11:39] | to stay afloat for the next three years. | 就没有希望继续行驶下去 |
[11:41] | Then let her buy it back by working to save us. | 那就让她努力拯救我们来救赎吧 |
[11:43] | I get it, Mick. You — You took an oath. | 我懂了 小米 你发过誓 |
[11:46] | But you can’t just toe the line forever. | 但你没办法永远守住界限 |
[11:50] | Are you a cop first? | 你先是警察 |
[11:53] | Or a passenger first? | 还是乘客 |
[11:58] | Yes, yes. I need — | 是的 我需要 |
[11:59] | I need an increased line of credit, | 提高信用额度 |
[12:01] | and I-I also need to know | 我还得知道 |
[12:02] | if I can pull a deposit that I made. | 我的一笔存款能不能取出来 |
[12:05] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好的 我会等 |
[12:07] | Hey, Calamander. | 小卡尔 |
[12:09] | I’m so sorry that you’ve been on your own. | 我很抱歉你一直都一个人 |
[12:10] | Olive’s on her way back, but she and Levi were way out | 奥莉芙在回来的路上 但是她和李维 |
[12:13] | on Long Island, so it might be a few hours. | 现在在长岛 所以还要等几个小时 |
[12:15] | I’m fine, Mom. | 我没事 妈 |
[12:16] | Really. | 真的 |
[12:18] | Is — Is Dad not coming home? | 爸爸不回来了吗 |
[12:21] | No, of course he is. | 他当然会回来 |
[12:23] | It’s just gonna take a bit longer than we expected. | 只是比预想中要花更长时间而已 |
[12:28] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[12:30] | Yes, I’m here. | 是的 我在 |
[12:34] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[12:36] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[12:36] | Yeah, I can finally be the big brother again. | 当然 我终于可以再当哥哥了 |
[12:39] | Let me act like one. | 让我去照顾妹妹吧 |
[12:42] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[12:46] | I can’t believe they tried to separate us. | 我实在不敢相信他们居然想让我们俩分开 |
[12:49] | What if my mom had come up here instead of me? | 如果过来的是我妈妈怎么办 |
[12:51] | Eden was crying. She needed soothing. | 伊登在哭 她需要人安抚 |
[12:55] | And I just couldn’t help myself. | 我根本控制不了自己 |
[12:57] | I mean, look at that little face. | 看她的小脸蛋 |
[12:59] | She loves me. | 她很喜欢我 |
[13:02] | Angelina, when you were in the nursery with Eden | 安吉丽娜 你和伊登在婴儿房 |
[13:06] | and the curtains caught on fire — | 窗帘着火的时候 |
[13:08] | Oh, I would never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她 |
[13:10] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[13:14] | But I understand if | 但我能理解 |
[13:18] | you have your doubts about me. | 你对我有所顾虑 |
[13:21] | Nothing but bad things have happened since I got here. | 自从我来这里之后坏事就不断发生 |
[13:26] | God hasn’t blessed me like he’s blessed you, Cal. | 卡尔 上帝并没有像保佑你一样保佑我 |
[13:29] | Like he’s blessed Eden. | 像祂保佑伊登这样 |
[13:36] | This — This isn’t fair. I should go. | 这 这不公平 我得走了 |
[13:38] | No, n-not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[13:41] | You’re supposed to help me with this Calling. | 你应该帮我完成这次呼召 |
[13:43] | I know it. | 我知道应该如此 |
[13:45] | But stay in my room, | 但是待在我的房间 |
[13:48] | just to be safe. | 保险起见 |
[13:51] | I’ll go tell my mom that Eden’s okay. | 我去跟妈妈说伊登没事了 |
[13:58] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[14:00] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[14:03] | You are my blessing, aren’t you? | 你就是我的祝福 不是吗 |
[14:07] | My little guardian angel. | 我的小小守护天使 |
[14:18] | We need to talk about my brother’s arraignment. | 我们得谈谈关于我哥哥的提审 |
[14:19] | That judge was off the rails. | 那个法官有点过分了 |
[14:22] | We were about to call you in. | 我们正准备叫你来 |
[14:26] | This morning, we received a directive | 今天早上 我们收到了 |
[14:28] | from the Mayor’s office. | 来自市长办公室的指令 |
[14:30] | Effective immediately, NYPD is to report | 立即生效 纽约警局要向联调局 |
[14:32] | all 828 passenger-related cases, | 报告所有828航班乘客的相关案件 |
[14:34] | no matter how small, directly to the FBI. | 不论多么无关紧要 |
[14:36] | – Excuse me? – That’s not all. | -什么 -还没完 |
[14:39] | They want us to pore through all of our old case files. | 他们要我们重新研究一遍全部的旧档案 |
[14:41] | If there’s any hanging threads — I mean anything — | 看看有没有任何蛛丝马迹 |
[14:43] | a parking ticket, a witness report — | 包括一张罚单 一份目击者报告 |
[14:45] | anything that involves an 828er, | 任何有关828航班乘客的事 |
[14:48] | they want us to follow up on it. | 他们都要我们追查到底 |
[14:49] | Yeah, that explains Ben. | 好吧 这就可以解释本的事了 |
[14:50] | They’re targeting passengers. | 他们在针对那些乘客 |
[14:52] | All I know is, this is bigger than just the NYPD. | 我只知道这不仅仅是纽约警局的事了 |
[14:54] | This is bigger than the US. | 甚至不仅仅是美国的事 |
[14:56] | Apparently, this clampdown has gone global. | 显然这场打击事件已经扩散到世界范围了 |
[14:58] | Arrests in Europe, Australia. | 欧洲和澳大利亚的逮捕事件 |
[15:01] | In Singapore, there’s an 828 passenger | 在新加坡 一名828航班乘客 |
[15:03] | currently undergoing a military tribunal. | 正在军事法庭受审 |
[15:05] | This is unacceptable. They can’t just suddenly do this. | 这根本不能接受 他们不能突然这样做 |
[15:07] | We have to fight back somehow. | 我们得反击 |
[15:09] | I’m not sure there’s anything we can do at this point, Mick. | 我不确定我们现在能做些什么 小米 |
[15:12] | It’s probably best for you not to get too involved. | 你最好也不要牵扯进来 |
[15:15] | Best for me? | 对我好 |
[15:19] | I see we’ve waited till the last minute | 我发现我们把身为警察的 |
[15:20] | to say what happens to the passenger cop. | 乘客遭遇留到最后来说 |
[15:22] | – Why is that? – Because it’s not pleasant. | -为什么 -因为情况并不乐观 |
[15:25] | They haven’t made a decision on you just yet. | 他们暂时还没决定要怎么处理你 |
[15:28] | They want us to review all your case files | 他们想重新审查一遍你回来之后的 |
[15:30] | since you’ve returned. | 所有案件档案 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry, Michaela. | 我很抱歉 米凯拉 |
[15:44] | – Mick. – That was total crap. | -小米 -那都是屁话 |
[15:47] | The fact that I’m a passenger has actually | 我是乘客这件事实际上 |
[15:48] | helped solve a lot of cases. | 帮助我解决了很多案子 |
[15:49] | Just yesterday, I saved a kid’s life, | 就在昨天 我还救下了一个孩子的性命 |
[15:51] | and there’s been a bunch of other saves | 而呼召也引领我 |
[15:52] | that the Callings have led me to. | 救了更多人 |
[15:54] | No one knows that better than you. | 没人比你知道的更清楚 |
[15:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:57] | I do. | 我的确清楚 |
[15:59] | And the one tiny positive is that Bowers — | 而唯一乐观的就是鲍尔斯 |
[16:01] | she wants all 828 reports in this precinct | 她想让本分局所有关于828航班的报告 |
[16:03] | to be filtered through me. I’ve got your back. | 都经由我手 我会保护你的 |
[16:05] | I don’t want you to have my back. | 我不想让你来保护我 |
[16:07] | I want to be treated like the damn good cop that I am. | 我想得到身为一名好警察应有的尊重 |
[16:10] | Why do you think she put me in charge? | 你觉得她为什么让我来管这件事 |
[16:12] | She’s looking out for you, Mick. | 她也在保护你 小米 |
[16:14] | And once they get through this whole insulting formality, | 而一旦我们走完这些侮辱性的流程之后 |
[16:16] | they’ll see you for the damn good cop that you are. | 他们就会认识到你是一个多么好的警察 |
[16:19] | Hey, I got you. | 有我在 |
[16:23] | It’s us against the world. | 现在是我俩对抗天下 |
[16:28] | It hasn’t been us against the world for a long time, Jared. | 早就不是我俩对抗天下了 杰瑞德 |
[16:37] | Come on, what is this? | 拜托 又怎么了 |
[16:39] | I gave you my statement. What more do you want? | 我已经做完陈述了 你还想要怎么样 |
[16:57] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:58] | You gotta help me get out of here. | 你得帮我离开这 |
[17:04] | I wish I could help. | 我也希望能帮上忙 |
[17:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:08] | Are you behind all this? | 这一切是你主导的吗 |
[17:09] | It didn’t originate with me. | 这一切并不是因我而起的 |
[17:11] | Fear towards the passengers has been rising | 飞机尾翼的消息传出去之后 |
[17:13] | as news of the Tailfin spread. | 对航班乘客的恐惧便不断升级 |
[17:14] | And between you and me, | 而跟你说句实话 |
[17:16] | talk of a clampdown has been circulating | 镇压乘客的传言从你回来之后 |
[17:19] | since the day you came back. | 就开始计划了 |
[17:20] | What, are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[17:22] | To, what, treat us like criminals? | 为了什么 把我们当犯人 |
[17:23] | – Like lab rats? – What do you expect? | -当实验老鼠一样对待 -你以为会怎么样 |
[17:25] | I’m surprised you’re not still quarantined at the airport. | 我还奇怪你怎么没在机场被隔离 |
[17:29] | So, what is this? A courtesy call? | 所以你来干什么 礼节性拜访吗 |
[17:31] | It’s a warning. | 这是一次警告 |
[17:33] | I don’t know exactly what’s coming, | 我不清楚接下来会发生什么 |
[17:35] | but it’s beyond my control. | 但这一切已经脱离了我的掌控 |
[17:36] | All the agencies are handling things their own ways. | 各个机构都在以自己的方式处理事情 |
[17:40] | – FBI, Homeland Security — – NSA. | -联调局 国土安全 -国安局 |
[17:45] | I’ve heard rumors from the highest levels | 我从高层领导那里听说 |
[17:47] | of an official registry coming into play. | 要正式把你们登记在案了 |
[17:51] | You gotta be kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[17:53] | We’re entitled to the same civil rights as everyone else. | 我们跟其他人一样有民权 |
[17:56] | But no one wants to pull the trigger on that yet. | 但没人希望走到那一步 |
[17:59] | So nice of them. | 他们真好心 |
[18:02] | This couldn’t come at a worse time. | 这真是最糟糕的时机了 |
[18:04] | Once the passengers hear about this, | 一旦乘客听说这件事 |
[18:05] | there’s no telling what they’ll do. | 说不定他们会做什么 |
[18:06] | Instead of us working together, Vance, it could tear us apart. | 与合作相反 万斯 这可能撕裂我们 |
[18:15] | Grace is downstairs. | 格蕾丝在楼下 |
[18:17] | She posted bail. | 她交了保释金 |
[18:18] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[18:25] | Stay out of trouble, | 别惹麻烦 |
[18:26] | and I’ll update you when I know more. | 等我知道更多后会告诉你 |
[18:28] | Alright. | 好 |
[18:29] | Do you guys still use the same fabric softener? | 你们还用同样的柔顺剂吗 |
[18:32] | My sheets were so comfy last time I was here. | 上次我来这的时候床单非常软 |
[18:39] | Heard things went south for an 828er last night. | 听说昨晚有个828乘客惹麻烦了 |
[18:42] | Never imagined it was Boy Scout Benny Boy. | 没想到竟然是童子军本尼 |
[18:45] | But why are you on your way outta — | 但你为什么出来了 |
[18:49] | Holy hell. | 见鬼了 |
[18:51] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你是在逗我玩吗 |
[18:53] | Is that Mister “You’ve all been missing, | 那不是就是说”你们已经失踪五年半 |
[18:55] | presumed dead for 5 1/2 years”? | 并被推定死亡了”的先生吗 |
[18:58] | You really are with the NSA. | 你真的在跟是国安局合作 |
[19:00] | I was right this whole time. | 我一直以来都没想错 |
[19:02] | – It’s not what it looks like. – No? | -事情不是这样 -不是吗 |
[19:03] | And that’s not Robert Vance holding your hand? | 牵着你的手的那位不是罗伯特·万斯吗 |
[19:06] | Escorting you like it’s prom night? | 护送你出来 就像毕业舞会一样 |
[19:07] | And you’re getting special treatment?! | 你得到特殊优待了吗 |
[19:12] | This is all your fault! | 这全都是你的错 |
[19:17] | I should have never trusted you, Ben! | 我就不该信任你 本 |
[19:19] | None of us should have! | 我们都不该 |
[19:21] | And believe me — we never will again. | 相信我 我们再也不会了 |
[19:36] | So, I just talked to my parents. | 我刚跟我爸妈谈过 |
[19:37] | They’re headed home now. | 他们现在回家了 |
[19:39] | My dad said the Callings could be affecting | 我爸说呼召可能影响了 |
[19:41] | a lot of other passengers. | 很多其他乘客 |
[19:43] | I think it’s okay if we tell him about you, too. | 我觉得我们也可以告诉他关于你的事 |
[19:46] | Well, that you’re here to help. | 说你是来帮忙的 |
[19:48] | Oh, Cal, I’m telling you, they won’t want to help me. | 卡尔 我告诉你 他们不想要我的帮忙 |
[19:50] | But if my dad knows you have the Calling, | 但如果我爸知道你也有呼召 |
[19:52] | then he’ll have to — | 那他就会 |
[19:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:57] | How did you get that burn? | 你怎么会有那个烧伤 |
[20:00] | I-I-I don’t know. I didn’t do anything. | 我不知道 我什么也没做 |
[20:02] | You’ve been touched by the Almighty. | 你被全能上帝触摸了 |
[20:05] | “And they left their gods there, | “非利士人将神像撇在那里 |
[20:07] | and David gave command, and they were burned.” | 大卫吩咐人用火焚烧了” |
[20:10] | This is a warning, Cal. | 这是个警告 卡尔 |
[20:12] | Wait, like — like my trial by fire? | 等等 就像我的火之审判吗 |
[20:14] | See? You were right. | 你瞧 你说得对 |
[20:15] | We are connected by the Callings. | 我们因呼召互相联系 |
[20:17] | God has chosen you to fulfill this Calling, | 上帝选择了你完成呼召 |
[20:19] | and it’s my responsibility to help you. | 我的责任是帮助你 |
[20:21] | So you’re saying we can tell my parents about everything now? | 所以你是说我们可以告诉我父母一切了 |
[20:25] | This is your mission. | 这是你的人物 |
[20:27] | You were the one marked. | 你被做了标记 |
[20:28] | Do you really think your parents will | 你真的认为你父母会 |
[20:30] | hand the reins over to you? | 全权交给你处理吗 |
[20:33] | But you are gonna help me, right? | 但你会帮我 对吧 |
[20:35] | You’re the one who said the Callings wanted me here. | 是你说呼召想让我来这里 |
[20:37] | I think this is why — | 我觉得这就是原因 |
[20:39] | to be the Aaron to your Moses. | 我对你而言就像亚伦对摩西 |
[20:42] | I’m gonna help you follow God’s mission. | 我要帮你完成上帝的人物 |
[20:52] | You’ll never guess this one. | 你绝对猜不到 |
[20:55] | Or you can just tell me. | 不如你直接告诉我 |
[20:56] | Your boy Eagan just waived his phone call. | 那小子伊根放弃了打电话的权力 |
[20:58] | Said the person he wants to speak to is right here. | 说他想谈话的人就在这里 |
[21:08] | I strongly suggest you do not waste your one phone call — | 我强烈建议你不要浪费打电话的机会 |
[21:10] | Why was your brother set free, but I’m still stuck in here? Huh? | 为什么你哥哥能走人 但我却要待在这里 |
[21:13] | Don’t all us passengers deserve the same treatment | 我们乘客难道不都该享有 |
[21:15] | from New York’s finest? | 纽约精英警察的平等待遇吗 |
[21:17] | Ben posted bail. | 本交了保释金 |
[21:19] | Anything else you’re reading into it is in your imagination. | 你的其他猜测都是想象 |
[21:22] | Then, what? Robert Vance is just a friend? | 那怎么 罗伯特·万斯只是个朋友 |
[21:24] | – Nice friends to have. – It’s not like that. | -这朋友交的真不错 -不是那样 |
[21:26] | Everything boils down to your brother and you | 一切都归结为你哥哥和你 |
[21:28] | only looking out for yourselves, and not for the passengers. | 看顾你们自己 而不是为了乘客 |
[21:30] | – First Eureka, now here. – That’s not true. | -首先是尤里卡 现在又是这里 -不是这样 |
[21:32] | Ben of all people has nearly ruined his life for the passengers. | 没有人像本那样 为了乘客摧毁自己的生活 |
[21:35] | Ben’s in up to his dad jeans with the NSA, | 本已经跟国安局穿同一条裤子了 |
[21:38] | and as for you, tell me — | 而至于你 告诉我 |
[21:40] | What does it feel like being a passenger | 这感觉好吗 身为乘客 |
[21:43] | rounding up passengers? | 到处抓其他乘客 |
[21:45] | You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[21:47] | I know everything I need to know. | 我知道了所有该知道的 |
[21:50] | If the passengers are gonna survive this clampdown, | 如果乘客要活过这次镇压 |
[21:52] | if they’re gonna survive these intensifying Callings, | 如果他们要活过强烈的呼召 |
[21:54] | they’re going to need a leader that’s gonna look out for them. | 他们需要一个为他们着想的领袖 |
[21:56] | Always. | 一如既往的人 |
[21:59] | And you’re looking at him. | 而你正看着他 |
[22:02] | You stand in my way? | 你要挡我的路吗 |
[22:05] | Not gonna end well for you. | 那你没好果子吃 |
[22:07] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[22:14] | Phone call’s over. | 电话挂掉了 |
[22:16] | Bye, now. | 再见 |
[22:25] | Just be cool. | 冷静点 |
[22:42] | You have to stop testing right now. | 你得停止测试了 |
[22:43] | I’m surprised to see you back from your vacation so quickly. | 我很意外你度假这么快就回来了 |
[22:46] | What vacation? | 什么度假 |
[22:47] | Why else would you abruptly head off to upstate New York? | 不然你为什么突然去了纽约州北部 |
[22:51] | Surely it couldn’t have been to steal a priceless artifact | 肯定不会是偷了无价的文物 |
[22:54] | and try and trick everyone here | 想骗这里的所有人 |
[22:55] | into believing they destroyed it? | 让他们相信文物被破坏了吧 |
[22:58] | Where is the Ark piece now? | 方舟遗骸在哪 |
[23:01] | You’re really interested in testing | 你真的很喜欢测试 |
[23:02] | the boundaries of our relationship, aren’t you? | 我们关系的界限 对吧 |
[23:04] | Testing on the Ark was causing the earthquake | 测试方舟造成了我们感受到的 |
[23:06] | we felt here in the city. | 城市里的地震 |
[23:07] | If a piece with sapphire that small, Vance, | 如果那么小的蓝宝石就有这威力 万斯 |
[23:10] | could cause so much chaos, | 能造成这么大损伤 |
[23:11] | imagine what something the size of the Tailfin could do. | 想想尾翼这么大的东西会造成什么吧 |
[23:14] | The consequences could have been astronomical. | 后果可能不堪设想 |
[23:16] | That earthquake could have been devastating. | 地震可能造成严重后果 |
[23:18] | There were dozens of earthquakes today | 今天全世界发生了 |
[23:19] | all over the world, just like every day. | 十多起地震 跟每天一样 |
[23:21] | Did the Ark piece cause them? | 这都是方舟遗骸造成的吗 |
[23:23] | I am so sick of you arguing causation over correlation. | 我厌倦了你用因果来为相关性狡辩 |
[23:27] | You’re just bending the reality that you see | 你只是在曲解看到的现实 |
[23:29] | to match the reality that you want. | 为符合你想要的事实 |
[23:31] | And you’re not doing the exact same thing? | 你不也在做一样的事吗 |
[23:32] | Just stop it, Vance! | 停下 万斯 |
[23:34] | Stop the testing right now. | 现在赶紧停下测试 |
[23:36] | It is vital. Please! | 这很重要 求你了 |
[23:37] | You want to stop testing on the Tailfin? | 你想停止测试尾翼吗 |
[23:39] | Bring back the Ark piece. | 把方舟遗骸带回来 |
[23:43] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[23:43] | I dropped it into the fissure upstate. | 我怕它扔进了北部的裂缝里 |
[23:45] | It is gone. | 已经没了 |
[23:46] | Which is why the volcanic activity stopped. | 所以火山活动停止了 |
[23:52] | Saanvi, you and I have been through a lot, | 萨尼 你和我经历了很多 |
[23:54] | but make no mistake. | 但别搞错了 |
[23:57] | I am an intelligence officer first and foremost. | 我的首要身份 是情报官员 |
[24:00] | My duty is to my country. | 我为国家负责 |
[24:02] | If I’ve given you the impression otherwise, | 如果我给了你其他印象 |
[24:05] | that’s my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[24:08] | I think it’s best if you leave. | 我觉得你最好离开 |
[24:11] | Are you firing me? | 你要开除我吗 |
[24:12] | You’re lucky that’s all I’m doing. | 你很幸运我只是开除你 |
[24:23] | Okay, you have the perimeter of your home | 好了 你可以在你家范围内 |
[24:25] | in which you can move around. | 自由活动 |
[24:27] | Anything beyond your mailbox will set off the alarm. | 超出邮箱的任何地方都会触发警报 |
[24:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:34] | How were you able to post bail? | 你怎么有钱付保释金 |
[24:38] | Took a second mortgage on the house. | 给房子二次按揭了 |
[24:41] | And I pulled my deposit on the restaurant. | 然后收回了餐厅的定金 |
[24:43] | Grace, I — | 格蕾丝 我… |
[24:45] | Ben, let’s not. | 本 别说了 |
[24:47] | Not now. | 现在别说 |
[24:49] | Hey, bud. | 儿子 |
[24:50] | I know this is weird and scary, but come on down. | 我知道这很奇怪疯狂 但下来吧 |
[24:54] | You don’t need to be up there alone. | 你不需要一个人在楼上 |
[24:58] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我能帮忙 |
[25:00] | – Help how? – Ben. | -怎么帮 -本 |
[25:02] | Maybe I can solve the Calling on my own this time. | 也许这次我可以一个人解决呼召 |
[25:05] | Maybe it’s like a warning. | 也许这是个警告 |
[25:08] | Like it’s a punishment for something. | 就像什么事的惩罚 |
[25:10] | T-The two of you have done more than enough for the Callings. | 你们两个已经为呼召做了足够的事了 |
[25:12] | There’s nothing to be punished for. | 没什么可惩罚的 |
[25:14] | There is, Mom. | 有 妈妈 |
[25:16] | – Honey — – It’s like — | -亲爱的 -就像 |
[25:18] | It’s as if, like, the Callings were angry at us. | 就像是 呼召在生我们的气 |
[25:22] | Yeah, maybe so. | 对 或许如此 |
[25:24] | Angry that some of the passengers | 生气一些乘客 |
[25:26] | are poking holes in the Lifeboat. | 在救生艇上戳洞 |
[25:27] | Which is why I need to find a way around this, Grace — | 所以我必须找方法解决这事 格蕾丝 |
[25:29] | so I can solve this Calling. | 好让我解决呼召 |
[25:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:33] | That officer probably hasn’t even reached his car yet. | 那名警察估计还没走到他的车旁吧 |
[25:35] | I can do it. I can do it on my own. | 我能行 我自己能行 |
[25:37] | You’re not gonna do anything on your own, Cal. | 你不能擅自行动 卡尔 |
[25:38] | And you’re not doing anything, either. | 你也不能行动 |
[25:40] | Just let Michaela take the lead on this one. | 就让米凯拉负责这一次吧 |
[25:43] | You’re not listening! | 你根本没听 |
[25:44] | No. Come on, Cal! | 别 卡尔 |
[25:47] | I– | 我 |
[25:47] | I’m gonna have to solve this Calling eventually. | 我最终还是得解决这个呼召 |
[25:49] | Of course you are, but just — not yet. | 你当然需要 但就 别是现在 |
[25:52] | I mean, l-look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[25:54] | Ben, you are so consumed with the Callings | 本 你被呼召和救生艇 |
[25:57] | and the Lifeboat that you have pushed our son | 弄得精疲力尽 你都逼得儿子 |
[26:00] | to believing that he needs to solve this all on his own. | 认为他要自己一人解决呼召了 |
[26:02] | What do you want from me, Grace? | 你想让我怎么做 格蕾丝 |
[26:03] | We don’t have a choice. We have t– Alright. | 我们别无选择 我们得 好吧 |
[26:09] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再这样了 |
[26:43] | That Calling was worse than the ones before. | 那呼召比之前都严重 |
[26:45] | Yeah. I think I know what I have to do. | 对 我知道该怎么做了 |
[26:52] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[26:57] | Cal? Are you okay? | 卡尔 你还好吗 |
[27:00] | Yeah, I’m okay, Mom! | 我没事 妈妈 |
[27:01] | Can I come in? We don’t lock doors in this house. | 我能进来吗 家里不许锁门 |
[27:03] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[27:05] | Mom, there’s just a lot going on right now with — | 妈妈 只是最近发生了很多事 |
[27:07] | with Dad and the Calling. | 爸爸 还有呼召 |
[27:09] | I-I just need some privacy. | 我需要一些隐私 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:14] | I’ll come check on you later. | 我晚点再来看你 |
[27:22] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么 |
[27:24] | The answer to the Calling. | 呼召的答案 |
[27:29] | Hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[27:33] | Hey. I, um, just came to check on him. | 我只是来看看他 |
[27:36] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[27:39] | He’s in the garage. | 他在车库 |
[27:43] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟吗 |
[27:52] | I can’t go on like this. | 我不能再继续这样了 |
[27:54] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[27:56] | You’re gonna go on like this for the next three years, | 你要在接下去三年继续这样 |
[27:59] | and sometimes, yes, it will be hell, | 有时候 没错 会感觉身处地狱 |
[28:00] | like it is right now. | 比如现在 |
[28:02] | But before you know it, | 但很快 |
[28:03] | the Death Date is gonna be there, | 死期就会到来 |
[28:04] | and the man who’s putting you through hell… | 让你经历一切磨难的男人 |
[28:07] | he’s gonna live. | 他会活下来 |
[28:10] | And once you’re on the other side, | 只要你到达了对岸 |
[28:11] | everything is gonna change. | 一切都会该改变 |
[28:15] | And it’ll never be hell again. | 永远都不会再是地狱 |
[28:19] | And I know that you are going to go on like this because… | 我只知道你会继续这样生活 是因为 |
[28:25] | …the man who put me through hell is on the other side, | 让我经历了地狱的男人已经到了对岸 |
[28:29] | and I can’t wait to be there with him. | 而我迫不及待想跟他在一起 |
[28:34] | In the meantime, how can I help? | 与此同时 告诉我该怎么帮忙 |
[28:38] | You just did. | 你刚帮到我了 |
[28:43] | Otherwise, I’ll get back to you when I know more. | 我有其他消息会通知你 |
[28:45] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[28:48] | So much for taking it slow. | 还说要放轻松 |
[28:50] | I’ve gotten over 20 e-mails, | 我收到了乘客发来的 |
[28:51] | about a dozen voicemails from passengers. | 二十封邮件 十几条语音留言 |
[28:52] | We all had the same Calling, Mick. | 我们都经历了同样的呼召 小米 |
[28:54] | Every single one of us. | 所有人都是 |
[28:56] | – Ben, just stop. – We have to solve this. | -本 停下吧 -我们得解决这个 |
[28:59] | If so many of us had it, it could be the most important | 如果我们这么多人都有 这可能是目前为止 |
[29:00] | Calling we’ve had so far. | 我们的最大呼召 |
[29:01] | I’m not saying not to solve it, | 我不是说不解决 |
[29:03] | but just lean on me a little bit. | 但多多依靠我吧 |
[29:05] | Take a beat. | 喘口气 |
[29:09] | You, too? I’m on house arrest. | 你也这么说吗 我在家软禁 |
[29:11] | Not bed rest, Mick. | 不是在床上软禁 小米 |
[29:13] | We have no way to control the Lifeboat, | 我们无法控制救生艇 |
[29:15] | and now, with this, I — | 而现在 又有了这个 我 |
[29:16] | I don’t even have the freedom to solve one Calling! | 我都不能自由地解决呼召 |
[29:18] | – If I could just fi– – Ben, just stop. | -如果我可以解 -本 停下吧 |
[29:20] | You’re in here right now trying to save the world, | 你现在在这试着拯救全世界 |
[29:21] | but out there, Grace feels like hers is falling apart. | 但在楼上 格蕾丝感觉她的世界就要崩塌了 |
[29:27] | She lost the restaurant, Mick. | 她失去了餐厅 小米 |
[29:31] | Because of me. | 都是我害的 |
[29:33] | Yeah, well, she’s more concerned with losing you. | 好吧 她更担心失去你 |
[29:41] | Come on. Show me what you got. | 来吧 把你知道的告诉我 |
[29:46] | Well, we were all on fire. | 我们都着火了 |
[29:51] | The Dark Cloud returned. | 乌云回来了 |
[29:54] | And the Silent Screams. | 还有无声的呐喊 |
[29:55] | There’s gotta be a common denominator. | 肯定有个共同点 |
[29:57] | You’re right. They must. | 你说得对 肯定有 |
[30:04] | I gotta go. I’ll call you later, okay? | 我得走了 晚点联系你 好吗 |
[30:06] | Saanvi? | 萨尼吗 |
[30:09] | I gotta follow through with this. | 我得把这事解决了 |
[30:11] | Well… | 好吧 |
[30:13] | I’m not gonna say I’m okay with it, because I’m not. | 我不会说我同意 因为我不同意 |
[30:16] | I’m not asking for your permission. | 我不是要你的允许 |
[30:17] | I’m a member of the Lifeboat, too, | 我也是救生艇的一员 |
[30:18] | and I need to decide what I think is best. | 我需要决定自己认为什么最好 |
[30:22] | You told me the way I was handling the Lifeboat was wrong. | 你之前说我处理救生艇的方式不对 |
[30:26] | Hell, I’ve got an ankle bracelet proving you right. | 我得到了一个监视脚环证明你是对的 |
[30:32] | But, Mick, I’m saying the same to you now. | 但小米 我现在要对你说同样的话 |
[30:36] | You know, you might not think I’m a good passenger, | 你或许不认为我是个好乘客 |
[30:38] | but I’m a good cop, okay? | 但我是个好警察 好吗 |
[30:39] | And this is what good cops do. | 这就是好警察该做的事 |
[30:45] | It’s time to tell my dad about these burns. | 是时候告诉我爸爸这些烧伤了 |
[30:47] | They’re starting to really hurt. | 伤口开始疼的厉害 |
[30:57] | Did you fall on a hot stove? | 你掉到热锅上了吗 |
[31:01] | Spill boiling water on yourself? | 滚水烫你了吗 |
[31:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:05] | These burns aren’t manmade, so man can’t heal them. | 这些烧伤不是人为造成 所以人无法治愈 |
[31:11] | This is how you get rid of those burns. | 你要这样才能摆脱烧伤 |
[31:14] | You were tasked with a mission, | 你被赋予一项任务 |
[31:15] | and when that mission is fulfilled, you’ll be healed. | 当那个任务完成后 你就会痊愈 |
[31:20] | Aaron helped Moses realize how special he is. | 亚伦帮助摩西意识到他有多么特别 |
[31:23] | I’m here to do the same. | 我也是一样的功能 |
[31:38] | Okay, we’ll do this together. | 好吧 我们一起行动 |
[31:45] | 纽约市警局 129分局 | |
[31:55] | I’m ready to confess. | 我准备好自首了 |
[31:56] | I’m not gonna turn my back on that, | 我不会逃避惩罚 |
[31:57] | but I need you to promise me one thing. | 但我需要你保证我一件事 |
[31:59] | – What’s that? – That you’re gonna stop Vance | -什么 -你要阻止万斯 |
[32:01] | from continuing tests on the Tailfin. | 继续给尾翼做测试 |
[32:03] | I destroyed the driftwood. | 我毁了浮木 |
[32:06] | That’s where I’ve been. | 我之前去处理那个了 |
[32:08] | It’s causing real-world damage. | 它造成了对现实世界的伤害 |
[32:09] | The Tailfin is gonna do the same thing, only much worse. | 尾翼也一样 只会更加糟糕 |
[32:12] | Ben and I have been getting Callings all day. | 本和我一整天都在接收呼召 |
[32:14] | It must have been warning us about what you discovered. | 肯定是在警告我们你发现的事 |
[32:16] | Everyone is so desperate to know what happened to us, | 大家都急切地想知道我们发生了什么 |
[32:18] | yet they won’t listen to us. | 但他们却不肯听我们的 |
[32:20] | Even Vance admits that he can’t stop | 连万斯都承认他无法阻止 |
[32:21] | what’s already been put into motion. | 已经开始运行的任务 |
[32:24] | The biggest asset I could’ve been at Eureka | 我对尤里卡来说最大的价值 |
[32:26] | was as a passenger. | 就是我是一名乘客 |
[32:28] | Instead, they used that information to dismiss me, | 但相反 他们用这信息解雇我 |
[32:30] | not to empower me. | 而不是赋予我自主权 |
[32:32] | Only we can save ourselves. | 只有我们能救自己了 |
[32:34] | Not as scientists, not as cops, but as 828ers. | 不是作为科学家 警察 而是828乘客 |
[32:37] | Ride or die. | 生死与共 |
[32:41] | Promise me you’ll stop him. | 答应我你会阻止他 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:47] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[32:52] | Um, take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[32:53] | I’m gonna go set the table with my Captain. | 我去跟警监布置房间 |
[33:02] | Captain, I have someone that I need to — | 警监 我有人需要你 |
[33:04] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[33:09] | Henry Kim. | 亨利·金 |
[33:11] | The name ring a bell? | 这名字有印象吗 |
[33:13] | Uh, sounds familiar. Why? | 听着熟悉 怎么了 |
[33:15] | Mr. Kim was a passenger from Singapore who had been detained. | 金先生是位来自新加坡的乘客 之前被扣押了 |
[33:18] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[33:19] | He was executed this afternoon. | 他今天下午被处刑了 |
[33:23] | I thought I’d let you know before the story breaks. | 我觉得你该在消息传开前知道 |
[33:28] | So you just want me to sit back and do nothing | 所以你想让我袖手旁观不作为吗 |
[33:30] | while they go after pas– kill passengers? | 任由他们抓捕 追杀乘客吗 |
[33:34] | This isn’t Singapore. | 这里不是新加坡 |
[33:35] | So, just business as usual, then? | 所以生意照常 对吧 |
[33:39] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[33:41] | I heard from 1PP. | 我是从总部听说的 |
[33:44] | They’re concerned about | 他们担心 |
[33:46] | corners you’ve cut, inconsistencies. | 你走的捷径 说辞的前后不一 |
[33:48] | – We’ve talked about this. – I know. | -我们之前谈过这些了 -我知道 |
[33:51] | But they’re involved now. | 但他们现在介入了 |
[33:53] | They want you on desk duty for the near future, | 他们想让你在未来只做文职 |
[33:55] | until this fully smooths out. | 直到这事顺利过去 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:09] | You know, I stood here months ago, | 几个月前我站在这里 |
[34:10] | and I committed to playing by the rules. | 我承诺照章办事 |
[34:13] | With each new case, I did everything to be a good cop. | 每个新案子 我都尽全力做个好警察 |
[34:18] | Even if it felt wrong. | 尽管感觉不对 |
[34:19] | Even it meant going against my instincts. | 尽管这意味着违背我的直觉 |
[34:23] | A passenger has just been executed. | 一名乘客刚被处刑了 |
[34:27] | More are being brought in every single day. | 每天还有更多乘客被抓来 |
[34:28] | My own brother is being targeted, | 我自己的哥哥也是目标 |
[34:30] | and now my value to this force is being erased. | 而现在我对警局的贡献要被一笔勾销 |
[34:34] | This is not what I committed to. | 这不是我当初承诺的 |
[34:36] | This was not our deal. | 这不是我们说好的 |
[34:38] | I’m appreciative of your commitment, | 我很感激你的承诺 |
[34:41] | but following the rules, playing by the rules, | 但按规矩办事 照章办事 |
[34:44] | shouldn’t have been an ask in the first place. | 一开始就不该是个请求 |
[34:46] | Right. | 是啊 |
[34:50] | The thing is, the rules for the passengers are changing, | 问题是 对乘客的规矩在变化 |
[34:52] | and while the system could always rely on me, | 虽然系统可以依赖我 |
[34:57] | I can no longer rely on the system. | 我无法再依赖系统了 |
[35:06] | – I — Should I — – Wait outside, | -我 我应该 -在外面等 |
[35:07] | and don’t say anything till we get in the car. Go. | 等我们出去上车前一句话别说 快去 |
[35:10] | Just want to keep you in the loop. | 就想通知一下你 |
[35:12] | You see who we just booked right now? | 你看到我们刚逮捕了谁吗 |
[35:13] | You shouldn’t be sharing that information with me anymore. | 你不应该再跟我分享这些信息了 |
[35:16] | Okay, look, Mick, I know when I said | 好吧 听着 小米 我知道当我说 |
[35:18] | it was us against the world, that was a bit heavy. | 我俩对抗天下时 有点过于沉重 |
[35:20] | Okay, I just meant we’re on the same side here. | 我只是想说我们是同一阵线的 |
[35:22] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[35:24] | And I-I’m not allowed to hear about w-whatever | 而且我不能再听到任何 |
[35:27] | or whoever you’re dealing with anymore. | 你处理的事或人 |
[35:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:32] | Did you just get fired? | 你被开除了吗 |
[35:34] | Because I will not stand for that, Michaela. | 因为我决不允许这点 米凯拉 |
[35:35] | I didn’t — I didn’t get fired. | 我没 我没被开除 |
[35:36] | I… | 我 |
[35:40] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[36:01] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[36:04] | W-We’re doing the right thing. | 我们做得对 |
[36:07] | Listen, Cal, um, when we get there, | 听着 卡尔 当你到达后 |
[36:11] | – I’m not coming with you. – What? | -我不能跟你进去 -什么 |
[36:13] | But I-I thought we were supposed to do this together? | 但我以为我们该一起做这事 |
[36:17] | We’re connected, remember? | 我们相互联系 记得吗 |
[36:19] | You said that you were the Aaron to my Moses. | 你说过我是摩西 你是亚伦 |
[36:21] | Exactly. Aaron was called to help Moses, | 没错 亚伦被呼召帮助摩西 |
[36:24] | but he wasn’t the leader his brother was. | 但他不是摩西那样的领袖 |
[36:28] | God knows our hearts, and He puts us in situations | 上帝知道我们的心 祂让我们经历的难处 |
[36:31] | He knows we can handle. | 祂知道我们能过关 |
[36:33] | But I’m not a leader. | 但我不是领袖 |
[36:34] | You are so much more than you think. | 你比自己想象的优秀得多 |
[36:38] | You figured all this out. I just got you here. | 你会搞清楚的 我只是带你过来 |
[36:41] | Maybe that was my redemption. | 或许那就是我的救赎 |
[36:44] | Eden was supposed to protect me, | 伊登该保护我 |
[36:46] | and I’m supposed to protect you. | 我该保护你 |
[36:50] | But this is yours, Cal. | 但这是你的救赎 卡尔 |
[36:52] | It has been from the start. | 从始自终都是 |
[37:05] | I’ll always believe that you’re special. | 我一直知道你很特别 |
[37:07] | Thank you for being the one person who wanted me to stay. | 谢谢你是那个唯一希望我留下的人 |
[37:14] | Oh, and if you ever need a place to go, | 如果你需要一个住地 |
[37:16] | there’s a key under the creepy garden gnome by the front door. | 前门的可怕花园地精下有把钥匙 |
[37:20] | Hey, Moses. | 摩西 |
[37:22] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[37:39] | I promise you, no more pushing things to the edge. | 我保证 不再让事情变得白热化 |
[37:42] | No more risking everything for the Lifeboat, for the Callings. | 不再为了救生艇 呼召押上一切 |
[37:45] | No. Risk everything. | 不 押上一切吧 |
[37:48] | Keep that damn Lifeboat afloat. | 让救生艇别沉 |
[37:53] | In three years, I want my son and my husband right here | 三年后 我希望我儿子和丈夫就在这 |
[37:57] | in my home next to me. | 在我家 陪着我 |
[37:59] | Alive. | 活着 |
[38:03] | Just no more jail, okay? | 但别再坐牢了 好吗 |
[38:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 好 女士 |
[38:13] | Me, again. | 还是我 |
[38:14] | Hey, what are you doi– | 你们在干什么 |
[38:23] | Oh, um, I’ll give you guys some time. | 我给你们一点时间 |
[38:34] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[38:36] | for lying to you over and over and over again. | 不停地欺骗你 |
[38:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:44] | You were right about Eureka. | 你说对了尤里卡 |
[38:49] | I just got caught up in the scientific possibilities. | 我太沉迷于寻找科学可能性 |
[38:52] | But I’m done harboring secrets. | 但我不想再隐藏秘密了 |
[38:55] | It’s good to have you back. | 你能归队真好 |
[39:00] | Weren’t you gonna turn her in? | 你不是打算逮捕她吗 |
[39:01] | Turns out there’s greater forces at play | 结果发现司法系统 |
[39:03] | than the justice system — | 有更强大的力量参与 |
[39:04] | like a passenger clampdown or a Lifeboat sinking. | 就像镇压乘客或救生艇沉船 |
[39:08] | – Thanks to me. – And me. | -多亏了我 -还有我 |
[39:10] | Alright, we can apologize all night long, | 好了 我们可以一整晚道歉 |
[39:12] | but we should really figure out | 但我们真的该找出 |
[39:13] | what the hell we’re gonna do from here. | 现在起该做什么了 |
[39:32] | Whoa, lady, I’m gonna pull over if you’re gonna puke. | 女士 如果你要呕吐我就靠边停了 |
[39:35] | No, keep driving. | 不 继续开 |
[39:38] | Y-You still haven’t told me where we’re going. | 你还没告诉我要去哪 |
[39:40] | Just keep driving. | 继续开就可以 |
[39:51] | Relentless, right? | 很无情 对吧 |
[39:53] | Feels like I’ve been on fire all day. | 感觉就像一整天被烧着 |
[39:58] | I’ll be damned. | 见鬼了 |
[40:00] | Turning into a real 828 reunion in here. | 竟然变成了828乘客团聚 |
[40:03] | Looks like they’re coming after all of us, doesn’t it? | 看起来他们要抓我们所有人了 对吧 |
[40:05] | Yes, it does. | 没错 |
[40:07] | Innocent bystanders, cult leaders. | 无辜的旁观者 邪教领袖 |
[40:10] | Whatever you think you know about me, you don’t. | 无论你以为自己对我了解多少 你都错了 |
[40:13] | Where’ve they been hiding you, anyway? | 话说他们一直把你藏哪里了 |
[40:16] | You fell off the radar after that nightclub fire. | 从夜店大火后你就销声匿迹了 |
[40:18] | Fire pales compared | 大火在祂的怒火前 |
[40:21] | to the fury of His wrath. | 显得如此苍白无力 |
[40:26] | And His wrath is coming. | 而祂的怒火即将临到 |
[40:33] | The Calling, it’s escalating. | 呼召升级了 |
[40:35] | My guess is, we’re all feeling it. | 我猜测 我们都感受到了 |
[40:36] | But what’s it saying? | 但是什么意思呢 |
[40:39] | Okay, well, the dark clouds led us to Eureka. | 好吧 乌云带我们找到尤里卡 |
[40:41] | The burning and the screaming — | 火烧和呐喊 |
[40:42] | it felt like Cuba again, only worse. | 感觉像是回到古巴 但更严重 |
[40:43] | The erupting volcano’s making me think | 火山爆发让我想到 |
[40:45] | that they’ve started testing again. | 他们又开始做测试了 |
[40:47] | – On the Tailfin? – Yeah. | -对尾翼吗 -对 |
[40:49] | That’s the common denominator. | 那就是共同点 |
[40:51] | Okay, I have a question. | 好吧 我有个问题 |
[40:52] | If the Tailfin caused so much damage, | 如果尾翼造成了这么大伤害 |
[40:53] | then why did it reappear in the first place? | 那它最开始为什么会重现 |
[40:58] | It wasn’t supposed to. | 本来不该的 |
[41:00] | My killing the Major triggered the Tailfin to disappear. | 我杀死少校导致尾翼消失 |
[41:03] | Then it resurfaced due to an earthquake. | 然后它因为地震重现 |
[41:05] | Just like the driftwood, which caused an earthquake here, | 就像浮木一样 结果导致了这里的地震 |
[41:08] | which almost caused a volcanic eruption. | 而后又差点导致火山爆发 |
[41:10] | Until you got rid of the driftwood. | 直到你把浮木处理了 |
[41:12] | Wait, I-I think we have to do more than | 等等 我想我们不仅仅需要 |
[41:13] | just stop Eureka from testing. | 停止尤里卡的测试 |
[41:14] | I think we have to… destroy the Tailfin. | 我觉得我们得…摧毁尾翼 |
[41:21] | Okay, but if you’re right, how? You’re on house arrest. | 好吧 假设你是对的 要怎么办 你被软禁 |
[41:24] | I just cut my ties with all of my resources. | 我刚与所有的资源一刀两断 |
[41:27] | You’re on the outs at Eureka. | 你又被尤里卡开除了 |
[41:29] | So how the hell do you suggest that we get in there, | 那你建议我们怎么进去那里 |
[41:31] | let alone pull that off? | 更别说摧毁它了 |
[41:35] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[41:37] | The Tailfin’s readings | 尾翼的读数 |
[41:38] | are significantly more powerful than the driftwood’s. | 显著地比浮木更加强有力 |
[41:41] | But? | 但是 |
[41:42] | But we haven’t been able to channel that power accordingly. | 但是我们无法调动这股力量 |
[41:47] | We’re missing something. | 我们漏了什么 |
[41:51] | What are we missing? | 漏了什么 |
[41:54] | Dr. Gupta. We’ve got something you might want to see. | 古普塔医生 我们有你很可能想看的东西 |
[41:57] | – Can it wait? – I don’t think it can. | -不能等吗 -我想不能 |
[42:12] | Can we help you, young man? | 我们能帮你吗 年轻人 |
[42:13] | My name is Cal Stone. | 我叫卡尔·斯通 |
[42:16] | I’m here to see the Tailfin. | 我来看尾翼 |