时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:28] | Is that my wife? | 那是我老婆吗 |
[02:31] | Get off me! Get off! | 放开我 放开 |
[02:34] | -Daddy! -Oh my God. | -爸爸 -我的天 |
[02:35] | Olive, where’s Eden? | 奥利弗 伊登在哪里 |
[02:37] | She took her! Angelina… She took her. | 她带走了她 安吉丽娜… 她带走了她 |
[02:41] | She killed Mom, and she took Eden. | 她杀了妈妈 带走了伊登 |
[02:44] | Neighbor reported a woman, 20s, auburn hair, | 邻居报告了一位女性 20几岁 红褐色头发 |
[02:46] | leaving the scene with an infant female. | 带着一个女婴离开现场 |
[03:03] | Hey, Ben. | 喂 本 |
[03:04] | We need another Amber Alert and a press conference. | 我们要再发布一个儿童失踪安珀警报 还有记者招待会 |
[03:07] | Ben, we ran those alerts for over a year now. | 本 那种警报我们已经发出一年多了 |
[03:09] | Well, we need more. I’m on message boards, Jared. | 我们需要更多 我在讯息板上 杰瑞德 |
[03:11] | There are missing kids found five, ten years later. | 有失踪五年 十年后 找回来的孩子们呢 |
[03:14] | Yo, Vasquez! | 喂 瓦斯克斯 |
[03:16] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[03:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[03:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:21] | Uh, somewhere in Rockland. | 罗克兰的某个地方 |
[03:22] | All right, I need to talk to you in person. | 我需要当面跟你谈谈 |
[03:24] | Fine. Where? | 好 去哪里 |
[03:26] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[04:07] | More cherry blossoms? | 还有更多的樱花吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:12] | Same as last night. | 跟昨晚一样 |
[04:14] | I don’t know what they mean, but I intend to find out. | 我不知道它们是什么意思 但我想弄清楚 |
[04:28] | Breakfast! | 早餐 |
[04:30] | Hey, it’s Gabriel. Again. | 嗨 还是我 加百利 |
[04:33] | Just calling to check in to see when you might be heading back. | 只是打来看看你什么时候可以往回走 |
[04:36] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[04:38] | You know, I think it’s really weird how you call yourself Gabriel with Dad. | 你知道嘛 我觉得你对爸爸 叫自己加百利 真的很奇怪 |
[04:43] | It’s his idea. He thinks the phones are bugged. | 这是他的主意 他认为手机被窃听了 |
[04:49] | -It’s still off, isn’t it? -Sorry. | -还是不对 是不是 -抱歉 |
[04:52] | I’m following her recipe down to the teaspoon. | 我已经精细到茶匙的量 按照她的配方来做了 |
[04:55] | -Ooh. -Ooh. Grace’s world-famous pancakes? | 格蕾丝世界闻名的煎饼 |
[05:00] | Hmm. Not exactly. Sorry. | 不完全是 抱歉 |
[05:02] | You remember to let the batter rest? -Uh, it’s how you get your fluff. | 你有记得让面糊静置一下吗 这样才会有松软的感觉 |
[05:05] | -Ew, show-off. | 行了 别炫耀了 |
[05:07] | Okay, I have a double shift, so let’s go. | 好吧 我有两个换班 我们走吧 |
[05:09] | -Let’s roll. Bills won’t pay themselves. -Thanks, Mom and Dad. | -我们走吧 总有人要赚钱 -谢谢爸妈 |
[05:13] | That’s not creepy. | 一点都不诡异 |
[05:15] | No need to thank us. | 不需要谢我们 |
[05:16] | Until the rules lighten up, | 直到规则放松 |
[05:18] | the muggles are happy to work while the 828ers– | 麻瓜们很愿意工作 而同时828乘客… |
[05:20] | -Sit on their asses. -Hardly. | -坐着别动 -不太可能 |
[05:22] | You’re already doing the most important job. | 你已经在做最重要的工作了 |
[05:24] | Well, speaking of jobs, I can always get one with my fake ID. | 说到工作 我可以用假身份证找一个 |
[05:28] | And the more exposure you have out there, | 你暴露自己越多 |
[05:29] | the greater the risk of people finding out who you are. | 人们发现你真正身份的风险就越大 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:33] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:36] | Oh, uh, actually, just wondering. | 其实 我想问一句 |
[05:39] | -Like, how late can we stay up? -Bye! | -我们可以熬到多晚 -再见 |
[05:42] | Do we have to take a bath? Do we need one? | 我们要去洗澡吗 需要吗 |
[05:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:52] | Look, Cal, you’re one of the lucky ones. | 卡尔 你很幸运 |
[05:53] | You get to fly under the radar | 你可以不被注意 |
[05:55] | while the rest of us get our entire lives picked apart by the Registry. | 而我们其他人的人生被管理局夺走了 |
[05:58] | I don’t feel so lucky. | 我不认为自己很幸运 |
[06:01] | You heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗 |
[06:03] | I mean, it’s not like I get anything from him when he is around. It’s… | 就算他在这里 我也得不到他的消息 这… |
[06:07] | I know he doesn’t like when we go up to his room, | 他不喜欢我们去他的房间 |
[06:09] | but I emptied out the trash, threw away all the dirty dishes… | 但我把垃圾倒了 扔掉所有脏盘子… |
[06:27] | Calling? | 有呼召 |
[06:28] | Yeah, you? | 对 你呢 |
[06:29] | Nothing. Two years and counting. What’d you see? | 没什么 两年了 还在继续 你看到了什么 |
[06:35] | Cherry blossoms. The ocean. There was a ship. It was like a freighter. | 樱花 大海 有一艘船 就像一艘货轮 |
[06:40] | I don’t get the flowers, but maybe something at the port? | 我不明白为什么有花 但花可能在港口 |
[06:44] | -Yeah, it’s worth checking out. -Well, I’ll come. | -对 值得弄清楚 -我过也去 |
[06:47] | No, stay put. You need to be here when he comes back. | 不 他回来的时候 你需要在这里 |
[06:49] | That could be days from now. | 那可能是几天后的事了 |
[06:51] | -Hey. | 喂 |
[06:53] | Camouflage. | 伪装 |
[07:32] | Cherry blossoms, here you are. | 樱花 你在这里 |
[07:57] | Yeah, I see it. | 是 我看到了 |
[09:00] | -Hey! I need help. -What the hell? This area’s restricted. | -喂 我需要帮助 -搞什么 这里是禁区 |
[09:02] | NYPD. I need help getting him to the car. | 纽约警局 我需要帮忙 把他送上车 |
[09:04] | We’re covered by Port Authority. What gives? | 我们这里受港务管理局管辖 什么情况 |
[09:06] | He needs medical attention, please. Now! Come on! | 他需要治疗 拜托 立刻 快点 |
[09:21] | Hey. | 喂 |
[09:23] | Where was this guy? And why aren’t you calling an ambulance? | 这家伙在哪里发现的 你为什么不叫救护车 |
[09:36] | How many months you gonna stare at the same patch of ocean? | 你要盯着同一片海域 要盯几个月 |
[09:40] | Different patch every day. | 每天都看不同的区域 |
[09:41] | And many more to come till our airplane decides to present itself. | 还要看更多 直到我们的飞机决定现身 |
[09:45] | I’m not holding my breath. | 我不指望能找到 |
[09:48] | We got a 911 call from the residence of Anson and Trina Vasik. | 安森和特里纳·瓦西克的住所 打来紧急报警电话 |
[09:51] | Row 12. D and E. | 第12排 D和E |
[09:54] | Report of active vandalism. Perpetrators on site. | 主动破坏报告 现场有凶手 |
[09:56] | Greenpoint. | 绿点 |
[09:59] | Can we engage, please? I can be there in ten. | 我们可以聚焦吗 我可以十分钟后到达 |
[10:01] | Well, let’s see if NYPD handles it. | 我们先看看纽约警察局有没有处理 |
[10:03] | We’re trying to keep passengers safe, not caught up in cross fire. | 我们是在保护乘客的安全 不是让自己深陷交战之中 |
[10:08] | Damn it! Come on! | 靠 拜托 |
[10:12] | The Eureka footage again? | 又是尤里卡的录像 |
[10:14] | I thought you were supposed to be synthesizing the latest data from the test on Cal. | 我以为你在合成卡尔检查的最新数据 |
[10:18] | I already have. His scans haven’t changed. | 我已经在做了 他的扫描没有变化 |
[10:20] | He’s the exact same kid, except bigger. And besides, this is my lunch break. | 他还是那个孩子 只是长大了一点 而且现在是我的午休时间 |
[10:23] | This has been your lunch break for 23 months. | 那你过去23个月一直都是午休时间 |
[10:27] | I need to figure out what made 828 disappear from Eureka and where it went. | 我需要找出是什么让828 从尤里卡消失了 它去了哪里 |
[10:30] | Every country around the globe | 全球的每一个国家 |
[10:32] | conducted an exhaustive search for 828 all over again. | 都对828重新进行了一次彻底搜索 |
[10:35] | You are grasping at straws. You have been for two years now. | 你这样是在做无用功 你已经这样两年了 |
[10:38] | And? I won’t stop. | 所以呢 我不会停止 |
[10:42] | We’re missing something. | 我们一定遗漏了什么 |
[11:31] | Hey. Any luck this time out? | 喂 这次出去有什么发现吗 |
[11:33] | Nope. | 没有 |
[11:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:40] | You don’t feel the wind? | 你感觉不到风吗 |
[12:01] | Anna Ross? Why her? | 安娜·罗斯 为什么是她 |
[12:04] | Her photo was fluttering, and the wind stopped the second I touched it. | 她的照片在飘 我一碰到它 风就停了 |
[12:08] | She was the interpreter that helped us | 你和一个乘客有联系 |
[12:10] | when you had a connection with a passenger and got so sick. | 严重生病的时候 她是帮忙的翻译 |
[12:14] | Doesn’t this mean you’re supposed to go to her? | 这不意味着你应该去找她吗 |
[12:16] | I’ll see if Mick can check in on her. | 我看看米凯能不能帮忙看一下她 |
[12:18] | Dad, follow your Calling. Maybe it’ll help you get out of your head. | 爸爸 顺从你的呼召 或许能帮你不再想这件事 |
[12:22] | I don’t wanna get out of my head. | 我不想那样 |
[12:24] | Besides, how many times did I chase Calling after Calling, | 我有多少次跟着自己的呼召 一个接一个 |
[12:26] | thinking it would lead me to Eden? | 以为呼召能带我找到伊登 |
[12:28] | Never did. | 一次都没有 |
[12:29] | Well, Mick’s already on a Calling, so… | 好吧 米凯已经出现呼召了 所以… |
[12:31] | Then it’ll have to wait. | 那它必须要等了 |
[12:33] | But this is important. I’ll go talk to Anna. | 但这很重要 我去跟安娜谈谈 |
[12:35] | Cal, the world thinks you’re missing. | 全世界都认为你失踪了 |
[12:37] | I don’t like you being out there if you don’t have to be. | 如果你不是非要出去 我不喜欢你在外面 |
[12:39] | Dad, how am I– | 爸 我怎么… |
[12:40] | Cal, if someone catches on that you’re you five and a half years older, | 如果有人发现你是你 长了五岁半 |
[12:43] | they’ll lock you up in an NSA lab, and we’ll never see you again. | 他们会给你关进国家安全局实验室 我们就再也见不到你了 |
[12:47] | How am I supposed to find what I’m looking for, | 如果我就待在这个房子里不出去 |
[12:50] | what I was sent back for, if I’m just stuck inside this house? | 我要怎么找到我要寻找的东西 我被送回来的理由 |
[12:56] | The Lifeboat needs me. | 救生艇需要我 |
[13:06] | Take your Gabriel ID. | 拿上你加百利的身份证 |
[13:22] | I’m just here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[13:25] | The thing about addiction, it can feel like… | 上瘾问题在于 它可以感觉… |
[13:28] | Feels like there’s no way out. Feels like counseling is useless. | 感觉没有办法走出来 感觉心理咨询是毫无用处的 |
[13:31] | -It feels like– -It is useless. | -感觉… -确实没用 |
[13:34] | Like I said, feels that way. I’ve been in your seat. A few times. | 就像我说的 感觉是那样的 我都经历过 好几次了 |
[13:38] | How’d you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[13:40] | Most of us self-medicate to make our demons go away. | 我们大多数人 都靠自我治疗来驱除恶魔 |
[13:45] | I finally realized my demons weren’t going anywhere. | 我终于意识到 我的恶魔不会自己走开 |
[13:50] | They’re a part of me. | 它们是我的一部分 |
[13:52] | And they can rule my life, or they can make me stronger. | 它们可以统治我的人生 或者也可以让我更强大 |
[14:21] | Stop trying to hide from your pain. | 别再想躲避你的痛苦了 |
[14:25] | Let it out. | 释放出来 |
[14:28] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:36] | Let it out. | 释放出来 |
[14:43] | All right. | 好 |
[14:49] | All right. I’m proud of you. | 好 我为你骄傲 |
[14:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | His last counselor almost quit. How do you get through to these people? | 他的上一个心理咨询差点辞职 你是怎么跟这些人沟通的 |
[15:01] | They do all the work. I just feel their pain. | 是他们自己努力 我只是感受他们的痛苦 |
[15:18] | You weren’t followed? | 你没有被跟踪 |
[15:19] | You really have to ask? | 你真的要问吗 |
[15:31] | Any idea who he is? | 知道他是谁吗 |
[15:32] | No, the Calling brought me to him. I think the freighter was from China. | 不知道 呼召把我引向他的 货船来自中国 |
[15:43] | Hang in there, pal. You’ve made it this far. | 坚持住 你都走到了这一步 |
[15:45] | Heartbeat’s stable. Hopefully, the dehydration didn’t impact brain function. | 心跳稳定 希望脱水没有影响大脑功能 |
[15:48] | Stone 828. That’s not freaky. You think he’s an 828er? | 斯托恩828 一点都不诡异 你觉得他是828乘客吗 |
[15:52] | If he is, why haven’t we heard of him? | 如果他是 我们为什么没有听说过他 |
[15:53] | ‘Cause he was killed two years ago. Or so we thought. | 因为他两年前被杀了 或者是我们以为如此 |
[15:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:58] | Thought I recognized that face. It’s Henry Kim. | 我以为我认出那张脸了 是亨利·金 |
[16:01] | Supposedly executed by the Singaporean government. | 应该是由新加坡政府处决的 |
[16:04] | The day… the day I quit the force. | 我辞职的那天 |
[16:07] | So, what? They told the world he’s dead? | 所以怎么样 他们告诉世界他死了 |
[16:09] | Maybe traded him to China. | 也许把他交易到中国了 |
[16:10] | They’ve done the most 828 studies outside the US. | 他们在美国之外做了最多828的研究 |
[16:14] | So how the hell did he get here, and what does he want from me? | 所以他怎么会到了里 他想要我怎么样 |
[16:19] | Mr. Kim? Hey, can you hear me, sir? | 金先生 喂 你能听到我说话吗 先生 |
[16:21] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[16:23] | Boy. | 男孩 |
[16:25] | Where’s the boy? | 那个男孩呢 |
[16:27] | I don’t think you’re the Stone he’s looking for. | 我觉得你不是他在寻找的斯托恩 |
[16:31] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[16:42] | -Yes? -Hi. You’re Anna Ross? | -嗯 -嗨 你是安娜·罗斯 |
[16:46] | If you’re from the Registry, my check-in’s not for another week. | 如果你是从管理局来的 我的检查要一周后 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry. No, I’m Gabriel. | 抱歉 不是 我是加百利 |
[16:50] | I left a message earlier. | 我之前留言了 |
[16:52] | The Stone family from 828. I’m one of their cousins. | 828的斯托恩家庭 我是他们的一个表亲 |
[16:57] | Okay. And? | 好 然后呢 |
[16:59] | And I know you helped Michaela save Cal. | 我知道你帮助米凯拉救了卡尔 |
[17:03] | -Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:06] | Cal’s dad, Ben, | 卡尔的爸爸 本 |
[17:09] | he had a Calling, a vision, sort of. | 他出现了呼召 见到了画面 算是吧 |
[17:12] | Wind blowing. He thinks you may be having it also. | 风吹 他觉得你可能也有 |
[17:16] | Are you, Anna? | 有吗 安娜 |
[17:24] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[17:25] | but I think the 828 Registry bugged my house. | 但我觉得828管理局窃听了我家 |
[17:29] | That doesn’t sound so crazy. | 听起来不疯狂 |
[17:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:35] | If Ben had this Calling, | 既然是本有呼召 |
[17:39] | why’d he send you? | 他为什么派你来 |
[17:41] | He’s, uh, not in a good place. | 他状态不太好 |
[17:44] | Hasn’t been for a long time. | 已经不好很久了 |
[17:46] | Yes, I remember all the news reports about the tragedy. | 是的 我记得关于悲剧的 各种新闻报道 |
[17:50] | Unthinkable. | 不可思议 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我为你的损失感到遗憾 |
[17:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:57] | Uh, so, the Calling? | 所以 呼召呢 |
[18:00] | I had one today, yesterday. | 我今天有过 昨天也有 |
[18:04] | Wind? | 风 |
[18:05] | Actually, a windmill. | 其实是风车 |
[18:08] | Wow, okay. Yeah. You saw one? | 哇 好吧 对 你看到了 |
[18:10] | More like I just had the idea and picked up a pen and started drawing. | 应该说是我突然有了这个想法 拿起笔 开始画 |
[18:17] | I’m sure that sounds strange. | 我知道这听起来一定很奇怪 |
[18:19] | No… | 不… |
[18:21] | I’ve heard that’s how the Callings come sometimes. | 我听说过有时候呼召就是这样来的 |
[18:25] | Did you draw anything else? | 你还画了别的东西吗 |
[18:28] | Gravestones. | 墓碑 |
[18:30] | At least I think that’s what they were. They scared the hell out of me. | 至少我觉得是墓碑 真的吓死我了 |
[18:35] | There’s a cemetery upstate in Ramapo with an old windmill. | 拉马波上州有个墓地 那里有一个旧的风车 |
[18:38] | That’s it. That’s the same as my drawing. | 就是这个 跟我画中是一样的 |
[18:43] | I’m so sorry. I… I have to go. | 抱歉 我必须要走了 |
[18:46] | Well, you were incredibly helpful. Thank you. | 你帮了我很大的忙 谢谢 |
[18:48] | I’ll take the next train. I’ll check it out. | 我坐下一班火车 我会去看看 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:56] | So Vance thinks they faked Henry Kim’s execution | 所以万斯认为 他们伪造了亨利·金的处决 |
[18:58] | so they could have a lab rat that no one was looking for. | 这样他们就能有一只实验室老鼠 谁都不会寻找 |
[19:01] | Do you know, um, where his background file is? | 你知道他的背景资料在哪里吗 |
[19:06] | So this guy, he risks his life to escape. | 所以这家伙冒着生命危险逃跑了 |
[19:08] | He ships himself halfway across the world for Cal. | 他坐货船走了半个地球来找卡尔 |
[19:11] | I mean, this could be the breakthrough we’re looking for. | 这可能是我们要找的突破口 |
[19:15] | I can’t– I don’t know where his file is. | 我无法… 我不知道他的资料在哪里 |
[19:18] | Ben? | 本 |
[19:21] | Ben! | 本 |
[19:23] | Did you hear anything I just said? | 你有没有听到我说的话 |
[19:24] | It’s not the breakthrough I’ve been looking for. | 这不是我 一直在寻找的突破口 |
[19:27] | How do you even say that to me? | 你怎么能这样对我说 |
[19:33] | If Eden were still out there, the Callings would’ve led us to her by now. | 如果伊登还在某个地方 呼召就会带我们去找到她了 |
[19:36] | -You know that. -I don’t know that. | -你知道的 -我不知道 |
[19:38] | Okay, fine, but I’m not asking you to give up on Eden. | 好吧 行 但我不是要你放弃伊登 |
[19:41] | I’m asking you not to give up on the rest of us | 我是在要求不要放弃我们其他人 |
[19:43] | because the Death Date is a year and a half– | 因为死期还有一年半… |
[19:45] | I don’t care about the Death Date. | 我不管什么死期 |
[19:49] | What’s the point anymore? | 反正那还有什么意义 |
[19:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:53] | Listen, I know you don’t mean that, but I’m gonna humor you for a second | 听着 我不知道你不是那个意思 但我打算迁就你一下 |
[19:56] | because the point of living is your family. | 因为活着的意义是你的家人 |
[19:59] | You still have two children who are here now, and they need their father. | 你现在还有两个孩子在这里 他们需要父亲 |
[20:03] | You still have your dad. You still have me. | 你还有你爸爸 你还有我 |
[20:05] | And I’m sorry. I’m not gonna let you give up on us to chase a pipe dream. | 抱歉 我不会让你 为了追逐一个虚幻的梦境而放弃我们 |
[20:09] | Don’t call it that! | 别这么说 |
[20:10] | Ben, I’m tired of walking on eggshells around you. | 本 我受够了在你身边如履薄冰 |
[20:13] | I have tried to give you space. I have tried to captain the Lifeboat– | 我试过给你空间 我试过去做救生艇的舰长 |
[20:17] | -I didn’t ask you to. -You didn’t give me a choice! | -我没有让你那样做 -你没有给我选择 |
[20:20] | You left me alone. | 你丢下我一个人 |
[20:22] | And I understood. I still do. | 我明白了 我现在依然懂 |
[20:23] | But I’m now trying to save every other passenger that is on that plane. | 但我正在试着拯救 那架飞机上的其他乘客 |
[20:29] | At this point, I have zero faith in the Callings saving any of us. | 目前为止 我对呼召 拯救我们任何一人没有任何信心 |
[20:34] | What if you’re wrong? | 万一你错了呢 |
[20:38] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:41] | The Callings have you. | 呼召有你 |
[20:42] | They have Saanvi. They have every single passenger. | 有桑维 有每一个乘客 |
[20:46] | Eden has no one other than me. | 伊登只有我 没有别人 |
[20:51] | Hey, what’s going on? | 喂 怎么了 |
[20:54] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我会在路上解释的 |
[20:55] | I need you to find Henry Kim’s file, please. | 我需要你去 找到亨利·金的资料 拜托 |
[20:59] | Uh, Dad, that woman whose photo was blowing, Anna Ross. | 爸爸 那个照片飘动的女人 安娜·罗斯 |
[21:03] | -Yeah. -She saw a windmill and gravestones. | -对 -她看到了风车和墓碑 |
[21:05] | She’s sharing a Calling with you. | 她跟你看到了一样的呼召 |
[21:07] | She’s headed up to a cemetery in Ramapo, and she could use your help. | 她正在去拉马波上州的一个墓地 她需要你的帮忙 |
[21:12] | Go with Mick. | 跟米凯一起去 |
[21:27] | Make sure you eat something, Dad. | 一定要吃点东西 爸爸 |
[21:45] | We expecting anybody? | 我们能在等谁吗 |
[21:48] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[21:49] | Just hang back. | 退后 |
[21:57] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[22:00] | -Long time. -Yeah. | -好久不见 -对 |
[22:03] | Um, hey. Ca– It’s… it’s okay. | 嗨 卡… 没关系 |
[22:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:07] | -Hey, Jared. -What’s up, Cal? | -嗨 杰瑞德 -你好吗 卡尔 |
[22:10] | -Sorry, Gabe. | 抱歉 加布 |
[22:11] | -I’m liking the stubble, old man. | 我喜欢这个胡茬老家伙 |
[22:13] | Yeah! Hey. | 对 嗨 |
[22:18] | All right, uh, I’ll wait in the car. | 好 我在车里等 |
[22:21] | -It’s good to see you. -You too, bud. Take care. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 保重 |
[22:27] | -Now isn’t really a good time to… | 现在不是个好时间… |
[22:29] | Sorry. I’m just here to see Ben. | 抱歉 我只是来见本的 |
[22:32] | You’re still in your blues. | 你还穿着警服 |
[22:34] | Yeah, over a year now. | 对 一年多了 |
[22:37] | Price you pay for doing the right thing. | 为了做正确的事 必须付出的代价 |
[22:40] | We all appreciate it. | 我们都很感激 |
[22:44] | -Well, I should… -Yeah. He all the way up? | -我应该… -好 他在上面 |
[22:46] | -Mm, yeah. -Okay. | -对 -好 |
[22:58] | Police. | 警察 |
[23:04] | You got a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[23:06] | Not unless you’re here to tell me NYPD is actually gonna do something for once | 没时间 除非你是来告诉我 纽约警局这一次终于会有所行动 |
[23:09] | to help find my daughter. | 帮我找到女儿 |
[23:12] | They won’t even return my calls. | 他们都不回我的电话 |
[23:16] | Ben, brother… | 本 兄弟… |
[23:18] | Hey. You need to take a break, man. | 喂 你需要休息 |
[23:20] | I’m never gonna take a break. Does nobody get that? | 我永远不会休息 没人能明白吗 |
[23:28] | Not until I find her. | 除非我找到她 |
[23:30] | Ben, there’s a reason the detectives aren’t calling you back. | 本 警探不回你电话是有原因的 |
[23:44] | The state legally declared Eden deceased. | 州政府在法律上宣布伊登去世了 |
[23:46] | NYPD closed the missing persons file. | 纽约警察局关闭了失踪人口案件 |
[23:50] | I wanted you to hear it from a friend, not just some random suit. | 我想让你从朋友口中听到 而不是随便一个警察 |
[24:03] | -No. -Ben. | -不行 -本 |
[24:06] | Ben, Angelina and Eden’s prints were found on that bridge. | 本 安吉丽娜和伊登的指纹 在那座桥上被发现了 |
[24:09] | They found her backpack floating in the Narrows days after Grace– | 发现她的背包漂在峡谷 几天前 格蕾丝… |
[24:12] | -Yeah, but no bodies! Why no bodies? -We’ve been through this, Ben. | -但没有尸体 为什么没有尸体 -我们聊过这个 本 |
[24:15] | The currents. They would have pulled them into the Atlantic. | 洋流 它们可以把他们拉进大西洋 |
[24:18] | We weren’t expecting on finding any bodies. | 我们没想过会找到尸体 |
[24:21] | I know she’s out there. She’s alive. | 我知道她在 她还活着 |
[24:23] | And if the NYPD won’t look for her, screw them. | 如果纽约警局不找她 就让他们去死 |
[24:25] | And screw you, Jared! | 你也去死吧 杰瑞德 |
[24:26] | I won’t stop. | 我不会停下来 |
[24:30] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[24:33] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:58] | We need a BOLO on Angelina Meyer. | 我们需要发出 注意安吉丽娜·迈尔的消息 |
[25:01] | 110 pounds. 5’2″, brown hair. | 体重100斤 身高157厘米 棕色头发 |
[25:05] | She has a 16-month-old female infant… | 她带着一个16个月的女婴… |
[25:07] | I’ll make you some tea. | 我给你泡点茶 |
[25:08] | …and she’s armed and dangerous. | …她有武装 非常危险 |
[25:11] | We need a roadblock at every toll booth up until the border. | 我们需要在每个收费站设置路障 直到边境 |
[25:14] | Where are we on the Amber Alert? | 安珀警报怎么样了 |
[25:16] | You need your wife. Where is she? | 你需要你的妻子 她在哪里 |
[25:23] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[25:25] | Well, I’ll sit here with you till she gets back. | 我会和你坐在这里 等她回来 |
[25:35] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[25:41] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[25:45] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[25:51] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[26:06] | How? | 怎么会 |
[26:08] | Mom kicked Angelina out. | 妈妈把安吉丽娜赶走了 |
[26:10] | You were the only person who wanted her back in the house. | 你是唯一想让她回到家里的人 |
[26:16] | How’d she get in the house, Cal? | 她怎么进来的 卡尔 |
[26:21] | I told her about the key. | 我把钥匙的事告诉她了 |
[26:24] | What? | 什么 |
[26:26] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[26:27] | I’m sorry. I thought the Calling wanted– | 对不起 我以为呼召想… |
[26:31] | Mom told you she wanted her gone. | 妈妈告诉你 她想让她走 |
[26:33] | We told you not to trust her. | 我们告诉过你 不要相信她 |
[26:38] | And you didn’t listen! | 你就是不听 |
[26:40] | And now Mom is dead! | 现在妈妈死了 |
[26:43] | -You let her take Eden! It’s your fault! -Olive! Olive! | -你让她带走了伊登 都是你的错 -奥利弗 |
[26:46] | You let her take Eden! You let her take Eden! | 你让她带走了伊登 |
[26:50] | It’s all your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[27:01] | -Come on, bud. Let’s get you cleaned up. | 走吧 兄弟 我们去帮你清理一下 |
[27:12] | I’ve pumped him full of fluids. His oxygen sats are still low. | 我给他灌了很多液体 他的氧气量还很低 |
[27:14] | I’m starting to worry about his heart and his lungs. | 我担心他的心脏和肺 |
[27:16] | Henry, you’re safe. We’re not here to harm you. | 亨利 你安全了 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[27:19] | We wanna help. | 我们想帮忙 |
[27:21] | I almost shot this guy. Waltzed right in. | 我差点打死了这个人 轻松走了进来 |
[27:24] | Not exactly an open-door policy. | 这不算是开门的政策 |
[27:25] | Sorry. Mick gave me the code. Said you could use some help? | 抱歉 米凯给我的密码 说你需要一些帮助 |
[27:28] | Yeah, he’s showing clear signs of starvation, | 是的 他表现出了明显的饥饿迹象 |
[27:32] | sensory deprivation, erratic breathing. | 感官剥夺 呼吸不稳 |
[27:35] | -Mind if I try something? -Be my guest. | -介意我试一件事吗 -随你的便 |
[28:00] | Heart rate’s going down. Oxygen levels are going up. | 心率下降了 氧气水平上升了 |
[28:04] | Whatever he went through, he’s still suffering. | 不管他经历了什么 他还在痛苦 |
[28:06] | You can waltz in any time. | 你什么时候都可以轻松进来 |
[28:09] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[28:39] | The box | 盒子 |
[28:42] | is for the boy. | 是给那个男孩的 |
[28:48] | What box? There’s no box. | 什么盒子 没有盒子 |
[28:49] | I had it with me. | 我之前带着的 |
[28:53] | I need to give it to the boy. | 我需要把它给那个男孩 |
[28:59] | Okay, I need to sedate him, Vance, before he goes into cardiac arrest. | 我要给他镇静剂 万斯 不然他要心跳停止了 |
[29:02] | Send Michaela back to the port. | 把米凯拉送回港口 |
[29:04] | Hopefully, whatever’s in the box is still there. | 希望盒子里的东西还在 |
[29:48] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:53] | Eden. | 伊登 |
[30:10] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[30:13] | Ben? You’re here. | 本 你来了 |
[30:15] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[30:16] | Well, I haven’t been here long, but this Calling… | 我没来多久 但这个呼召… |
[30:20] | I don’t even know what we’re supposed to be looking for. | 我都不知道我们应该要找什么 |
[30:23] | I do. It’s my daughter, Eden. | 我知道 是我女儿伊登 |
[30:26] | Oh my goodness. | 天啊 |
[30:29] | I… I thought she had passed. | 我以为她过世了 |
[30:32] | She hasn’t. | 她没有 |
[30:34] | And I’ve never been more certain that she’s alive than I am right now. | 我从来没有比现在更确定 她还活着 |
[30:40] | Where would she be? | 她会在哪里 |
[30:43] | I haven’t seen anyone around. | 我在这里什么人都没见到 |
[30:47] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[30:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:58] | The weather vane. Look. | 风向标 你看 |
[31:01] | It’s pointing in the other direction. | 它在指着另外一个方向 |
[31:04] | This isn’t a real gust. | 这不是真正的阵风 |
[31:06] | It’s a Calling. | 这是呼召 |
[31:09] | It’s gonna lead us straight to Eden. | 它会直接引导我们找到伊登 |
[31:18] | Do you have any idea why Henry asked for you? What’s in the box? | 知道亨利为什么找你吗 盒子里有什么 |
[31:21] | I don’t even remember him from the plane. | 我都不记得飞机上有他了 |
[31:26] | Homeland Security’s already here. We gotta come back. | 这里是国土安全部 我们要回去 |
[31:28] | No, we have to find it. The answers are here. | 不 我们必须找到 答案就在这里 |
[31:31] | -I know it. -Cal, no, it’s not safe for 828ers. | -我知道 -不 对828乘客不安全 |
[31:33] | They’re gonna spot us, okay? You– We can’t. | 他们会发现我们的 好吗 你… 我们不能 |
[31:35] | Well, just you, not me. I can do this. | 只有你 不是我 我可以做到 |
[31:38] | -Cal– -Just tell me how to find the container. | -卡… -告诉我怎么找到那个集装箱 |
[31:44] | Hey. | 喂 |
[31:48] | Camouflage. | 伪装 |
[31:56] | I need an assist. | 我需要协助 |
[32:09] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[32:17] | You’re gonna head towards the water. | 你要往水边走 |
[32:18] | There’s a stack of containers right beside the ship. | 在船旁边有集装箱 |
[32:21] | You gotta slow down. You’re walking way too fast. | 你要慢点 你走得太快了 |
[32:23] | This is how I walk. | 我就是这样走路的 |
[32:25] | Well, it’s suspicious. | 很可疑 |
[32:26] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[32:27] | Can I get a word in here? | 我可以说一句吗 |
[32:29] | Vance? | 万斯 |
[32:30] | Long time no see. Stop walking. | 好久不见 别走了 |
[32:34] | -You can see me? -I can. | -你能看见我吗 -能 |
[32:36] | I can also see a couple of feds talking to some dockworkers | 我也看到几个联邦调查局的人 跟码头工人说话 |
[32:39] | around the container you’re next to. | 就在你旁边集装箱的拐角 |
[32:43] | And now I see you’re about to be in their eyeline. Get back. | 现在我看到 你即将进入他们的视线 退后 |
[32:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:48] | All you Stones. | 你们所有的斯托恩 |
[32:49] | You’re like moths to a flame when it comes to danger. | 在危险面前 你就想飞蛾扑火 |
[32:51] | Is that a metaphor? -‘Cause I missed high school. | 这是比喻吗 因为我没念过高中 |
[32:55] | Okay, Cal? Henry’s container is the third aisle in. | 好 卡尔 亨利的集装箱 是第三个走道进去 |
[32:59] | It’s blue. It’s got a cherry blossom on it. | 是蓝色的 上面有樱花 |
[33:02] | Third aisle, blue, cherry blossom. Got it. Vance, just say when. | 第三个走道 蓝色 樱花 知道了 万斯 告诉我什么时候 |
[33:06] | Now, they’re about to walk away. | 现在他们要走开了 |
[33:07] | When I say– | 当我说… |
[33:10] | Not that “when”! | 不是那个“当” |
[33:15] | Okay, Cal. Can you see it? | 好 卡尔 你看到了吗 |
[33:18] | -All right, good. You need to– | 好 很好 你需要… |
[33:20] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[33:21] | There’s more than a dozen federal agents and cops en route. | 路上不止十几个联邦特工和警察 |
[33:25] | This is a, uh, coincidence. | 这是巧合 |
[33:29] | Hmm. You tell me. | 是嘛 |
[33:31] | I’m here ’cause I heard 828 activity over the scanner. That would be you? | 我来这里是因为通过无线接收器 听到了828活动 那是你吗 |
[33:38] | I don’t know what you got yourself and Cal into, Mick, but I don’t want to know. | 我不知道你让自己和卡尔 卷进了什么事情 但我不想知道 |
[33:41] | -I’m not asking you for favors. -That’s good ’cause I can’t help you. | -我没有请你帮忙 -很好 因为我无法帮你 |
[33:46] | -Yeah. | 对 |
[33:49] | I haven’t seen you in, what, six months? | 我有多久没见你了 六个月 |
[33:51] | Now I see you twice in one day. What are the odds? | 我现在一天见你两次 有这么巧吗 |
[33:54] | -Must be a sign. -Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of. | -肯定是什么预兆 -对 这正是我怕的 |
[34:02] | You look good. Happy. | 你看起来不错 很开心 |
[34:05] | -I am. -Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[34:08] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:10] | I’m glad. | 我很欣慰 |
[34:13] | -All right. Where is that nephew of yours? -Um… | 好吧 你那个侄子在哪里 |
[34:19] | Cops are closing in a couple containers away. | 警察在关闭几个集装箱 |
[34:28] | Wait, I hear something. | 等等 我听到了什么 |
[34:30] | A ticking. | 滴答滴答 |
[34:31] | Cal, get out of there. It could be a bomb. | 卡尔 出去 可能是炸弹 |
[34:33] | It’s getting louder and faster. | 声音越来越大 速度越来越快 |
[34:36] | God damn it, Henry. What the hell did you do? | 该死 亨利 你到底做了什么 |
[34:39] | I don’t hear anything, but get out. | 我什么都没听到 但你出去 |
[34:41] | You don’t? | 你听不到 |
[34:46] | It’s a Calling. | 这是呼召 |
[34:49] | Hold on. I see something. | 等等 我看到了什么 |
[34:51] | It might be a box. Hold on. I’ll show– | 可能是盒子 我给你看… |
[34:52] | Do not open it. I repeat, do not open it. | 不要打开 我再说一遍 不要打开 |
[35:06] | My God. | 天啊 |
[35:09] | It’s not just a box. | 不只是盒子 |
[35:10] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[35:11] | It’s the black box. | 是黑匣子 |
[35:26] | It stopped. Did it stop for you? | 停了 是因为你停下的吗 |
[35:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:30] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:33] | Eden. | 伊登 |
[35:39] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:40] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[35:44] | -Eden! -Daddy! | -伊登 -爸爸 |
[35:46] | Eden! I got you. | 伊登 我抱住你了 |
[35:51] | Hey. | 喂 |
[35:53] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[36:02] | Ben! You have to help him! | 本 你要帮他 |
[36:06] | He’s drowning. | 他快淹死了 |
[36:08] | Ben! | 本 |
[36:11] | Help him! | 帮帮他 |
[36:15] | Here, take him. I’m gonna go help your daddy. | 给你 抱着他 我去帮你爸爸 |
[36:17] | Call 911! | 打紧急电话 |
[36:59] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[37:05] | Hey. | 喂 |
[37:07] | I’m so sorry about your mom. | 你妈妈的事我很抱歉 |
[37:10] | All of this is my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[37:12] | No. No. | 不 |
[37:17] | It’s gonna take time, but you’ll be okay. You’ll all be okay. | 这需要时间 但你会没事的 你们都会没事的 |
[37:20] | None of this makes any sense. Look at me. I’m a freak. | 这些都说不通 看看我 我是个怪胎 |
[37:25] | No. I don’t know how in the world you got to be so big, | 不 我不知道你怎么会变得这么大 |
[37:27] | but I know your heart’s exactly the same. | 知道你的心还和以前一样 |
[37:34] | What happened to you out there? | 你在外面发生了什么 |
[37:38] | I don’t even know anymore. It’s like waking up from a dream. | 我都不知道了 就像从梦中醒来一样 |
[37:42] | Think, Cal. | 想想 卡尔 |
[37:44] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[37:48] | We have to get back onto the plane. | 我们必须回到飞机上 |
[37:50] | All of the answers are on the plane. I know it. | 所有答案都在飞机上 我知道 |
[37:53] | When can you take me back to Eureka? | 你什么时候能带我回尤里卡 |
[37:58] | -What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:03] | The plane’s gone, Cal. | 飞机不见了 卡尔 |
[38:21] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错 |
[38:23] | It’s been a while. | 很久没这样了 |
[38:25] | Every day for two years, | 每天都这样 已经两年了 |
[38:30] | two really hard years, | 两年艰难的日子 |
[38:33] | I’ve been trying to figure out where it all went wrong. | 我试着找出到底哪里出错了 |
[38:37] | Mom’s dead. | 妈妈死了 |
[38:39] | Eden’s gone. | 伊登不见了 |
[38:41] | I’m… older, | 我长大了 |
[38:44] | and I don’t have answers for any of it. | 这些我都没有答案 |
[38:47] | Cal, that’s a lot. | 卡尔 发生太多事了 |
[38:51] | The point is, uh, | 重点是 |
[38:53] | every day, I think if I can just get back to the plane, | 每天我都想 如果我能回到飞机上 |
[38:57] | maybe I can fix all this, and… | 也许我就能改正这一切 然后… |
[39:00] | Today, I finally had a Calling again, | 今天 我终于又有了呼召 |
[39:04] | and it feels like the plane’s sort of come back to me now. | 现在感觉飞机有点回到我这里了 |
[39:12] | Hey. | 喂 |
[39:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:19] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[39:21] | It disappeared from Eureka, and now it’s back. | 它从尤里卡消失了 现在它回来了 |
[39:23] | It is definitely the exact same black box of Flight 828, voice recording and all. | 这绝对就是828航班的黑匣子 录音什么的 |
[39:27] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[39:28] | We spent years examining every millimeter of it inside and out. | 我们花了几年时间 仔细检查里面和外面的每一毫米 |
[39:32] | See next to the burned-out fuselage? That’s a black box. | 紧挨着烧坏的机体旁边就是黑匣子 |
[39:35] | It was right there till it disappeared with the rest of the plane. | 它一直在那里 直到它和飞机其他部分一起消失了 |
[39:38] | Probably at the very moment Angelina killed Grace, | 可能就在安吉丽娜 杀了格蕾丝的一瞬间 |
[39:41] | just like the tail fin disappeared the moment I killed the major. | 就像我杀了少校的瞬间 电话消失了一样 |
[39:44] | Okay. So how is it back? | 好 所以它怎么回来了 |
[39:45] | And how did Henry get it halfway across the world? | 亨利是怎么在半个地球外拿到的 |
[39:47] | How did the Cuban fisherman find the tail fin? Who knows? | 古巴渔民 是怎么找到尾翼的 谁知道 |
[39:51] | If the black box came back, where’s the rest of the plane? | 如果黑匣子回来了 飞机的其他部分呢 |
[39:55] | Boy. Where’s the boy? | 男孩 那个男孩呢 |
[39:58] | Boy? Boy? | 男孩 |
[40:02] | Boy? | 男孩 |
[40:10] | You are the boy. | 你就是那个男孩 |
[40:16] | He wasn’t even looking at– How’d he know it was me? | 他都没有看… 他怎么知道是我 |
[40:19] | That is a very good question. | 这是个很好的问题 |
[40:21] | Apparently, you are exactly who he was looking for. | 显然 你就是他要找的人 |
[40:30] | Hey, we should, um… We should go. I think Ben had a tough day. | 喂 我们应该走了 我觉得本今天过得不太好 |
[40:34] | Can you guys keep an eye on Henry and the black box? | 你能照看一下亨利和黑匣子吗 |
[40:36] | -Keep us posted if he wakes up. -You got it. | -如果他再醒来 随时通知我们 -没问题 |
[40:39] | Please tell Ben that we’re here for him. All of us. | 拜托你告诉本 我们都支持他 我们所有人 |
[41:22] | I’ll pray for your little girl. | 我会为你的小女儿祈祷 |
[41:56] | Maintaining level altitude. | 保持飞行高度 |
[41:59] | Please help! | 请帮帮忙 |
[42:01] | …level altitude. | …飞行高度 |
[42:03] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[42:04] | Vance! | 万斯 |
[42:07] | Maintaining level altitude. | 保持飞行高度 |
[42:08] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[42:09] | I’m terribly sorry, folks. That was extreme turbulence– | 我非常抱歉 各位 刚才是极端的气流… |
[42:14] | Play it again. | 再播放一遍 |
[42:15] | Okay, one sec. One sec. Let me sync up the surveillance footage from Eureka. | 等一下 让我同步一下 尤里卡的监控录像 |
[42:19] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[42:22] | But the black box voice recording is from the original flight. | 但黑匣子的录音是原来航班上的 |
[42:25] | So how the hell do we hear ’em in Eureka? | 所以我们怎么会在尤里卡听到 |
[42:28] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[42:29] | But the black box is back for a reason, and it’s talking to us. | 但黑匣子回来一定有原因 它在与我们对话 |
[42:34] | So we need to listen. | 所以我们需要听 |
[42:37] | Maybe Daly is still out there. | 也许达利还在外面 |
[42:46] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 我很抱歉 |
[42:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[42:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[42:56] | I thought it was Eden. I was sure of it. | 我以为是伊登 我之前很确定 |
[42:59] | I heard “Daddy.” I– | 我听到“爸爸” 我… |
[43:02] | You followed the Calling. Tried so hard. | 你跟着呼召走了 那么努力尝试 |
[43:04] | I thought… I thought something good would happen. | 我以为会有好事发生 |
[43:07] | Something good did happen. | 确实发生了好事 |
[43:09] | Ben just saved a dad and his son from drowning. | 本救了一个爸爸和他儿子 没有让他们溺亡 |
[43:13] | Yeah, well… | 对 嗯… |
[43:15] | Once again, the Callings just keep toying with me. | 呼召又一次继续耍我 |
[43:29] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[43:32] | I get what you’ve been trying to do. | 我明白你一直努力做的事 |
[43:35] | I think we all do. | 我觉得我们都懂 |
[43:38] | But it’s… Maybe it’s time we said goodbye. | 但也许我们是时候该说再见了 |
[43:42] | We all miss her. | 我们都很想念她 |
[43:44] | It’s okay to… to let go. | 可以放手了 |
[43:49] | Your mom is gone, and, uh… | 你们妈妈走了… |
[43:57] | that almost destroyed me. | 这件事差点毁了我 |
[43:59] | And still, I… | 而我依然… |
[44:03] | I struggle to breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[44:21] | I owe it to her. | 是我欠她的 |
[44:26] | To all of us. | 欠我们所有人的 |
[44:29] | To find Eden. | 找到伊登 |
[44:31] | I have to hang on to that hope. | 我要坚持住那个希望 |
[44:40] | I’m never gonna stop looking for her. | 我永远不会停止寻找她 |
[45:44] | Look, happy. | 你看 开心 |
[45:47] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[45:49] | Another one. I love it. | 又一个 我喜欢 |
[45:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[46:00] | We need to talk. | 我们需要聊聊 |
[46:03] | Keep coloring. | 继续涂色 |
[46:08] | Did you solve it? | 你解决了吗 |
[46:09] | Yes, but I had help… from Ben Stone. | 对 但我让本·斯托恩帮忙了 |
[46:14] | He had the same Calling as Eden. | 他和伊登有着相同的呼召 |
[46:18] | Something’s coming. | 有什么东西要来了 |
[46:20] | Something terrifying. | 可怕的东西 |
[46:24] | Can I have a cookie, Mommy? | 可以给我一块饼干吗 妈妈 |
[46:30] | Anything for you, my angel. | 你想要什么都行 我的小天使 |
[46:37] | Then we have to go. | 那我们就必须走了 |