时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Get over it. | 绕过去 |
[00:22] | Up. Up. | 向上 |
[00:25] | No time. I’m going through it. -You’re what? | -没时间了 我要穿过去 -你要什么 |
[00:28] | It’s not just a watch list. | 这不只是一个观察名单 |
[00:30] | That NSA facility’s been monitoring everything we do. | 国土安全局的设备 一直在监视我们所做的一切 |
[00:32] | We gotta expose their lies and the people who are telling them, | 我们要揭露他们的谎言 以及告诉他们的人 |
[00:36] | starting with that guy in charge, Robert Vance. | 先从负责的人开始 罗伯特·万斯 |
[00:38] | They have Vance’s son. | 幸好你来了 他们带走了万斯的儿子 |
[00:40] | Who sent you here? Michaela? You tell that traitor– | 是谁派你来的 米凯拉 你告诉那个叛徒… |
[00:43] | -Ah! -Let him go! | 放开他 |
[00:45] | You’re from 828 too? | 你也来自828航班 |
[00:48] | Yeah. You seeing what I’m seeing? | 对 我看到的东西 你也看到了吗 |
[00:52] | I’m not ready to die, Bill. Please. | 我还没准备好死 比尔 拜托 |
[00:55] | -Who said anything about dying? | 谁说要死了 |
[01:35] | I understand that her case is officially closed, | 我明白知道她的案子已经正式结案了 |
[01:38] | but I have new information that proves my daughter is alive | 但我有新的信息 证明我女儿还活着 |
[01:40] | and possibly still in New York. | 很可能就在纽约 |
[01:43] | No, no, no, don’t transfer me. | 不 不要给我转接 |
[01:46] | I’ve already talked to that division. They won’t see me until– | 我已经跟那个部门谈过了 他们不会见我 我必须先… |
[01:49] | Idiots. No offense. | 一群蠢货 无意冒犯 |
[01:51] | Well, I’m not NYPD anymore. | 我不再是纽约警局的人了 |
[01:53] | Can Zeke force someone else to feel empathy? | 可以让齐克强迫别人产生同情吗 |
[01:56] | It’s not how his skills roll, but I can call him and tell him– | 他的技能不是这样用的 但我可以给他打电话 告诉他… |
[01:59] | What I need is the police to follow this lead before it gets cold. | 我需要的是警察追着这个线索继续查 再晚就查不到了 |
[02:02] | -Have you tried calling Jared again? -Yeah. Again and again and again. | -试过再给杰瑞德打电话吗 -试过了 一遍又一遍打 |
[02:05] | Okay. Well, look, I’m here for you. Cal and Olive, they’re ready to jump in and– | 好 听着 我随时支持你 卡尔和奥利弗 他们已经开始… |
[02:13] | You didn’t hear that, the thunder? | 你没听到那个雷声吗 |
[02:15] | I didn’t hear a thing. | 我什么都没听到 |
[02:22] | It must have been a Calling, then. | 那一定就是呼召了 |
[02:25] | It has nothing to do with Eden. | 跟伊登无关 |
[02:27] | How can you say that? You just had a Calling that led you to Eden. | 你怎么能这么说 你有过一个呼召 把你引向了叫伊登 |
[02:30] | No, a Calling took me a few feet away from Eden. | 不 呼召把我带到了 距离伊登几米远的地方 |
[02:32] | -It could’ve taken me straight to her. | 它本可以带我直接到她面前的 |
[02:35] | I figured out Eden was staying at Anna’s because of Aaron Glover and your husband, | 我发现伊登待在安娜家 因为艾伦和你老公 |
[02:38] | but now we have real-world information to follow. | 但我们现在 有了真实可信的信息可以追踪 |
[02:48] | -Sending that to Saanvi? -Mm-hmm. | -发送给桑维 -嗯 |
[02:51] | You know, that scar looks pretty badass. | 你知道 那个伤疤看起来非常不好惹 |
[02:53] | Kinda like a tough guy, you know? | 感觉像个硬汉 你知道吗 |
[02:56] | Makes you look streetwise. | 让你看起来像街头浪子 |
[02:58] | It really doesn’t. | 真的没有 |
[03:00] | Henry told me that I was a dragon before this transferred to me. | 亨利在这个传给我之前告诉我 我是一条龙 |
[03:03] | I think you’d make a cool dragon. | 我觉得你会是一条很酷的龙 |
[03:05] | Well, I’m a guy who disappeared and then came back five years older | 我是个消失五年后又回来的人 |
[03:10] | with no memory of where I was or why I was there. | 失去了我在哪里 为什么在那里的记忆 |
[03:13] | Doesn’t sound too dragon-y to me. | 在我听起来不太像龙 |
[03:15] | Well, maybe the scar’s supposed to help you figure that out. | 也许伤疤应该能帮你弄清楚 |
[03:19] | I don’t know. Just feels like I’m treasure hunting without a map. | 我不知道 只是感觉我在没有地图寻宝 |
[03:24] | So you’re saying… | 所以你是说… |
[03:45] | I was teaching that to Eden before. | 这是我以前教伊登的 |
[03:47] | God, I feel awful | 天啊 我感觉很惭愧 |
[03:50] | that I told Dad to let go, | 告诉爸爸放手 |
[03:53] | to accept that Eden’s gone. | 接受伊登已经不在的事实 |
[03:56] | We both did. | 我们都说了 |
[04:01] | When you were gone, no matter what anybody said, | 你不在的时候 不管别人说什么 |
[04:06] | I… | 我… |
[04:08] | I always knew that you were still out there. | 我始终知道你还在 |
[04:12] | I knew that you were still alive. | 我知道你还活着 |
[04:15] | With Eden, | 对伊登 |
[04:17] | I’ve never felt that. | 我从来没有那种感觉 |
[04:21] | Still don’t. | 现在依然没有 |
[04:22] | Hey. Team Attic needs more coffee. Stat. | 喂 顶楼队需要更多咖啡 立刻 |
[04:28] | No, they need it drinkable, so I got this. | 不 他们要能喝得下去的 所以我来吧 |
[04:33] | Uh, how’s it going up there? | 上面怎么样了 |
[04:38] | Do you hear that thunder? | 你们听到雷声了吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah, how could I not? | 听到了 为什么听不到 |
[04:40] | Oh. Maybe because I didn’t. | 可能因为我没听到 |
[04:44] | What do you think it’s about? | 你觉得这是关于什么 |
[04:47] | Well, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[04:48] | but Saanvi’s been on me to come to the Bird Nest. | 桑维一直让我去鸟巢 |
[04:50] | Something about the black box. Could that be it? | 关于黑匣子的事 可能是那个吗 |
[04:52] | -Yeah, it’s worth checking out. -Okay. | -对 值得查出来 -好 |
[04:55] | Back in a bit. | 马上回来 |
[04:57] | No! You rat! | 不行 你这个偷东西的老鼠 |
[04:59] | No. I’m a dragon. | 不是 我是龙 |
[05:03] | No, I’ve got it. | 我来 |
[05:07] | Ben! Jared’s here! Thank you. | 本 杰瑞德来了 谢谢 |
[05:10] | I knew my day off was toast after his fourth phone call. | 他打了四个电话后 我就知道我休息这一天泡汤了 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:15] | Finally. I’ve got a new lead on Eden. | 终于 我找到了伊登的新线索 |
[05:17] | But NYPD won’t meet with me until next week. | 但纽约警察局要到下周才会见我 |
[05:20] | Ben, they closed the missing persons case. | 本 他们把失踪人口案结案了 |
[05:22] | Well, they’re wrong, and now I have proof. | 他们错了 现在我有证据了 |
[05:25] | Eden drew these. | 这是伊登画的 |
[05:28] | And this is another passenger’s house. | 这是另一个乘客的房子 |
[05:30] | Eden and Angelina stayed here just days ago. | 伊登和安吉丽娜几天前就住在这里 |
[05:32] | Wait, what? Which passenger? | 等等 什么 哪个乘客 |
[05:35] | Anna Ross. | 安娜·罗斯 |
[05:36] | We have everything we need for a new investigation. | 我们已经拥有 开始新调查所需的一切了 |
[05:40] | -The precinct’s gonna push back on this. -Jared. | -警局会把这件事往后推的 -杰瑞德 |
[05:43] | The day I buried Grace, I made a promise that I’d bring our baby home. | 我埋葬格蕾丝的那天 我就发誓会把我们的宝宝带回家 |
[05:47] | I’ve never been this close. We have to move now. | 我从来没有距离她这么近过 我必须立刻行动 |
[05:51] | We gotta bypass the precinct. Meet me at the Registry in an hour. | 我们得绕过警局 一小时后在管理局见我 |
[05:54] | The Registry? No, they are not gonna help us. | 管理局 他们不会帮我们的 |
[05:56] | Eden’s not even a passenger, and her case is with missing persons. | 伊登根本不是乘客 她的案子是人口失踪 |
[05:58] | There’s no law enforcement agency that’d be more aggressive | 没有哪个机构会更加强烈 |
[06:00] | in tracking down a passenger wanted for murder. | 想要追踪一个因为谋杀被通缉的乘客 |
[06:03] | And an ex-partner of yours has the juice to put it right at the top of their pile. | 你以前的搭档有影响力 能把这个案子优先处理 |
[06:12] | This is amazing. I need to take a sample of this. | 有意思 我需要取样 |
[06:16] | Before you come at me with a scalpel, you had news? | 在你拿着解剖刀来找我之前 你有消息吗 |
[06:20] | Henry said that he brought the black box back for you. You should be the first to hear it. | 亨利说他把黑匣子带回来给你的 所以你应该先听听 |
[06:25] | You found something else? | 你找到别的东西了吗 |
[06:27] | I still own my truth. Slower. | 我仍然拥有我的真相 慢一点 |
[06:29] | -You can hear this? Vance couldn’t. -Slower. | -你能听到 是吧 万斯不能 -慢一点 |
[06:31] | -Okay. -Go back. Save her. | -好 -回去 救她 |
[06:34] | -Save him. Own my truth. | 救他 |
[06:35] | -Uh, Saanvi. | 桑维 |
[06:36] | -Last chance. -Set them free. | -最后一次机会 -放了他们 |
[06:37] | -It’s all connected. -It’s all connected. | 一切都联系在一起 |
[06:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:44] | All right, I think it’s safe to say we’re onto something. | 我觉得可以说 我们有了发现 |
[06:47] | Okay, so how did the Callings end up recorded on the black box? | 好 所以呼召怎么会 被录到黑匣子上去 |
[06:51] | They’re hidden in a 6.2-second segment of ultra-low frequency waves, ULF. | 它们被隐藏在 一段6.2秒的超低频波中 |
[06:55] | They were recorded in the middle of the flight. | 是飞机上被录下来的 |
[06:57] | Something about these six seconds is clearly having an effect on you. | 这六秒肯定有什么东西 在你身上起作用了 |
[07:00] | So we just need to figure out what happened that moment on the flight. | 我们需要弄清楚 飞机上那一刻发生了什么 |
[07:03] | Well, exactly, but the question is how. | 没错 但问题是怎么发现 |
[07:13] | Hey. | 喂 |
[07:14] | I’d give you a big, sloppy hug, but I think someone’s probably watching. | 我很想给你一个大大的拥抱 但我觉得有人在看着 |
[07:17] | -Probably. -Where’s your brother? | -有可能 -你哥哥呢 |
[07:20] | Well, his car is filled with Eden posters and garbage, so we drove separately. | 他的车上装满了伊登的海报和垃圾 所以我们分开开车 |
[07:25] | Jared said this lead’s legit. | 杰瑞德说这个线索合法 |
[07:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I think it is, that this could be it. | 对 我觉得是 这一次可能真的没错 |
[07:31] | Oh my gosh. Is that Dillon’s Coffee? Oh my gosh, I love that place. | 天啊 那是迪伦咖啡店的吗 我很喜欢那个地方 |
[07:34] | Weird. The only way I came across it was ’cause it was across from Jared’s house. | 奇怪 我遇到它的唯一方式 是因为它在杰瑞德家对面 |
[07:39] | It’s weird you’d go so far out of your way for a coffee. | 你跑到那么远去喝咖啡 真的很奇怪 |
[07:42] | -Damn. | 靠 |
[07:45] | Zip it. If he finds out you’ve known the whole time, he’s gonna freak. | 闭嘴 如果他发现你一直都知道 会发疯的 |
[07:49] | -Morning. -Hey. | -早上好 -嗨 |
[07:51] | -Mikami, you up to speed? -Mm-hmm. | -麦卡米 最近的事你都找到了吗 -嗯 |
[07:54] | All right. Now what? | 好 现在怎么办 |
[07:56] | I’ll take your report. We file a complaint. Then we’re clear to investigate. When we get there, | 我接受你的报告 起草一份投诉 然后我们就可以调查了 |
[07:59] | you’re hauled in for questioning, all right? We’re not friends. Got it? | 等我们到了那里 你是去被审问的 我们不是朋友 知道吗 |
[08:04] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[08:27] | What? Amuta? The 828 copilot? | 什么 阿姆塔 828航班副驾驶 |
[08:30] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[08:31] | He’s the thunder. | 他是雷 |
[08:33] | -I gotta talk to him. -That’s not why I’m here, Mick. | -我得跟他谈谈 -那不是我来的原因 |
[08:36] | We got Ben. You got the Lifeboat. | 我们有本 你有救生艇 |
[08:38] | Amuta’ll be out in, like, five minutes. You go. | 阿姆塔五分钟后会出来 你去 |
[08:41] | Okay. Take care of him. | 好 照顾好他 |
[08:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:43] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[08:59] | No one likes the Registry. | 没有人喜欢管理局 |
[09:03] | But if we do what they ask and we keep our appointments, | 但如果我们按他们说的做 按时来报到 |
[09:06] | then they leave us alone. | 他们就不会烦我们 |
[09:08] | And I can stay as long as I want? | 我想留多久都可以 |
[09:09] | That’s the whole point. | 这才是重点 |
[09:11] | We took this whole boarding house and made it a safe haven for any passengers. | 我们住了这间宿舍 让它成为任何乘客的避风港 |
[09:21] | Thank you. I’ve been so alone. | 谢谢 我一直很孤单 |
[09:23] | There’s so much good to be done in this place. | 这个地方很多好事可以做 |
[09:26] | We garden, we harvest honey, and we protect each other. | 我们种花 采花蜜 我们互相保护 |
[09:32] | Remember, if you have any Callings, you have the power to ignore them. | 记住 如果你有任何呼召 你有能力无视它们 |
[09:37] | We have to be strong. | 我们必须坚强 |
[09:39] | Is there someone upstairs? | 楼上有人吗 |
[09:44] | I left the window open up there. Probably a squirrel. I’ll check. | 我忘了关楼上窗户 可能是松鼠 我去看看 |
[09:54] | Good morning, little one. | 早上好 小家伙 |
[09:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:58] | Eden, this is the nice man who saved the doctor | 伊登 这就是救了医生的好人 |
[10:01] | who then saved your life. | 他后来也救了你的命 |
[10:03] | Pulled him out of the water when he was drowning. | 在他溺水的时候 把他从水里拉了出来 |
[10:06] | And now he’s helping you again. | 现在他又帮你了 |
[10:08] | Helping us. | 帮助我们 |
[10:13] | -I’m sorry about the door. I didn’t– -You need to be quiet. | -门的事我很抱歉 我不是… -你需要安静 |
[10:17] | All day my people are in and out right below. | 我的人整天都在楼下进进出出 |
[10:19] | I know. I just thought we could– | 我知道 我觉得我们可以… |
[10:20] | They can’t know you’re here. | 不能让他们知道你在这里 |
[10:22] | They won’t understand, and I won’t ask them to. | 他们不会理解的 我也不会要求他们理解 |
[10:28] | How about I wash that for you? | 我来洗一下怎么样 |
[10:29] | Oh, that’s okay. I just– | 没关系 我只是… |
[10:32] | All dirty. | 都脏了 |
[10:35] | Remember, you’re not here. | 记住 你不在这里 |
[10:42] | Uh, Captain. Michaela Stone. | 机长 米凯拉·斯托恩 |
[10:45] | Stone. Right, the detective. | 斯托恩 对 那个警探 |
[10:47] | Not anymore, but it looks like you’re still flying. | 现在不是了 但看起来你似乎还在飞行 |
[10:50] | Private jets now. | 现在飞私人飞机 |
[10:52] | Boss brags he’s got an 828 pilot | 老板吹嘘说他有个828飞行员 |
[10:54] | and puts up with the fact that I have to get rubber-stamped here | 结果害我每次在纽约落地 |
[10:57] | every time I touch down in New York. | 都要来这里得到批准 |
[10:59] | Look, I know you saw what I saw. The lightning. We’re sharing a Calling. | 听着 我知道你看到了我看到的东西 闪电 我们有相同的呼召 |
[11:02] | I’m due at Teterboro. I have a plane to fly. | 我该去泰特波罗机场了 我有飞行任务 |
[11:05] | This isn’t something that we can just turn our backs on. | 这不是我们能忽视的事情 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry. I don’t have time for this. | 抱歉 我没时间听你说这些 |
[11:10] | Amuta, please! | 阿姆塔 拜托 |
[11:11] | Amuta! Come on. No– | 阿姆塔 拜托 不… |
[11:19] | And here’s a list of the clothes she had with her. | 这个清单是她当时身上的衣服 |
[11:22] | Wait. Anna Ross lives in Forest Hills, right? | 等一下 安娜·罗斯 住在森林山 对吧 |
[11:24] | -Yeah. -Check out this. | -对 -看看这个 |
[11:26] | A librarian out there reported a stolen phone. | 那边有个图书馆管理员 报告说手机被偷了 |
[11:28] | The suspect is a distressed woman with a toddler. | 嫌犯是带了一个小孩的女人 |
[11:30] | Caucasian, early 20s, 5’1″, brown eyes, blonde hair. | 白种人 20出头 身高1.55米 棕色眼睛 金色头发 |
[11:33] | No, Anna said Angelina still has long auburn hair. | 不 安娜说安吉丽娜 依然有着红褐色长发 |
[11:36] | All right, suspect left bleach marks and a hair bleach kit in the bathroom. | 嫌疑人在浴室 留下了漂染的痕迹和漂染套装 |
[11:39] | Maybe it is her. | 也许是她 |
[11:40] | Maybe she’s on the run. Makes sense she’d change her look. | 她在逃亡 她改变自己的样子说得通 |
[11:42] | Library. Let’s hit it. | 图书馆 我们过去吧 |
[11:50] | Look, I know it’s an impossible ask, | 听着 我知道这个请求很难 |
[11:52] | but we’re gonna need you to hang back so we can do our job. | 但我们需要你不能冲动 我们才能完成自己的工作 |
[11:54] | For real. We good? | 真的不能冲动 能做到吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:09] | Hey! | 喂 |
[12:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:12] | Do you know where my daughter is? | 你知道我女儿在哪里吗 |
[12:22] | 828 freak. | 828怪胎 |
[12:25] | You truly have a way with words. | 我看你很会耍嘴皮子 |
[12:27] | We ought to do a prison Shakespeare production. You’d make a great– | 我们要演一场监狱莎士比亚戏剧 你会是很好的… |
[12:32] | Yeah! | 好 |
[12:37] | So I just had a passenger refuse to follow a shared Calling with me. | 所以我有个乘客拒绝跟我共享呼召 |
[12:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:42] | Hey, do you know where Dad is? | 你知道爸爸在哪里吗 |
[12:44] | He’s with Jared and Drea following a lead. | 跟杰瑞德和德利调查一个线索 |
[12:47] | A good one. What are you guys on the hunt for? | 一个不错的线索 你们在找什么 |
[12:49] | Saanvi found a section of the black box that has recorded all of the Callings. | 桑维找到了黑匣子的一段 记录了所有的呼召 |
[12:54] | -Up until the plane disappeared at Eureka. -What? | -一直到飞机在尤里卡消失前 -什么 |
[12:56] | Yeah. Yours, mine, Ben’s, Cal’s, a dozen more, all on top of each other, | 对 你的 我的 本的 卡尔的 还有更多 全都叠加在一起 |
[13:00] | but it is only six seconds. | 但是只有六秒 |
[13:02] | Trying to figure out what happened to 828 at that moment. | 试着找出828在那一刻发生了什么 |
[13:04] | We’re focusing on the weather maps because we know it was during the turbulence. | 我们正在关注气象图 因为那段时间是在气流中 |
[13:07] | When the lightning hit the plane. | 闪电击中飞机的时候 |
[13:10] | And all the thunder. | 还有各种雷声 |
[13:13] | The passenger who blew me off was the copilot. | 不理我的乘客是副驾驶 |
[13:16] | -The Calling was thunder and lightning. -We need to talk to him. | -呼召是雷鸣电闪 -我们需要跟他谈谈 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I tried, but he’s about to board a plane at Teterboro. | 对 我试过了 但他刚才正要去泰特波罗机场的飞机 |
[13:22] | Well, is there any way to stop him? | 有什么办法阻止他吗 |
[13:24] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 其实我就是因为这个过来的 |
[13:26] | NYPD. Your phone was stolen, ma’am? | 纽约警局 你的手机被偷了吗 女士 |
[13:29] | I thought it would be days before I heard back, if ever. | 我以为要等几天时间警察才会来找我 或者根本不会来 |
[13:32] | Do these folks look familiar to you? | 这几个人看着眼熟吗 |
[13:34] | Well, that’s the woman I saw. And this looks like the little girl. | 这个就是我看到的那个女人 这个看起来像那个小女孩 |
[13:39] | Missing for two years? But her mother– | 失踪两年 但她妈妈… |
[13:42] | That’s not her mother. | 那不是她妈 |
[13:46] | Her family is eager for any leads. | 她的家人非常焦急寻找线索 |
[13:48] | I almost didn’t report the stolen phone, | 我丢的这个手机 差一点都没报案 |
[13:50] | but something about the young woman’s demeanor | 但是这个年轻女子的举动 |
[13:53] | and the hair dye in the bathroom concerned me. | 以及洗手间的染发剂让我很担忧 |
[13:56] | You were right to call. | 你报案是对的 |
[13:58] | I see a lot of down-and-out folks, but the child stood out. | 我看过很多没钱没工作的人 但是那个孩子很不一样 |
[14:01] | So sweet. In fact, she gave me a gift. | 非常贴心 其实 她给了我一个礼物 |
[14:07] | She drew this while her mom– | 她画这个的时候 她妈妈… |
[14:11] | the woman used that computer. | 那位女士用了那台电脑 |
[14:19] | Browsing history has been wiped. | 搜索历史已经抹除了 |
[14:21] | Do you mind if we borrow the computer? Have NYPD forensics dig a little deeper? | 你介意我们借用这台电脑吗 让纽约警局的法医部门深入调查 |
[14:25] | -I’d have to get permission. -We don’t have time. Please. | -我必须征求同意 -我们没时间了 拜托了 |
[14:29] | Have at it. | 拿走吧 |
[14:32] | I’ve got you an open port through the APIS firewall. | 我在航空数据交换系统的防火墙上 给你开了一个端口 |
[14:35] | Okay. I need five minutes. | 好 我需要五分钟 |
[14:36] | And you got two. | 你有两分钟 |
[14:38] | I need two minutes. | 我需要两分钟 |
[14:44] | Suspended pending in-person authorization. | 暂停未完成的在场授权 |
[14:47] | Captain Amuta, report to FAA, special cases, located at… | 阿姆塔机长 报告给 联邦航空局特殊情况 位置在… |
[14:52] | Alonzo, do you mind putting in the address for the Bird’s Nest? | 阿伦佐 介意放入鸟巢的坐标吗 |
[14:55] | Wow, you’re sending him here? Naughty. | 哇 你要把他送达这里 真淘气 |
[14:57] | Capt. Clarke, you are no longer cleared for takeoff. | 克拉克机长 你已经不能起飞了 |
[15:04] | All clean for you, Eden. | 都给你洗干净了 伊登 |
[15:07] | Mm, still warm. What do we say? | 还是温暖的 我们应该说什么 |
[15:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:15] | I’ve been thinking, maybe we can call in an anonymous tip. | 我一直在想 也许我们可以打匿名电话告诉他信息 |
[15:20] | You know, at least let the Stones know she’s alive. | 你知道 至少然斯托恩一家 知道她还活着 |
[15:22] | -Maybe even reunite them. -Um… | 甚至让他们重聚 |
[15:27] | I’m the only family this little girl knows. | 我是这个小女孩知道的唯一的家人 |
[15:30] | She and I are meant to be together. | 她和我注定要在一起 |
[15:33] | Because you took her? | 因为你带走了她 |
[15:36] | Eden and I are connected in a way that transcends blood. | 伊登和我之间的联系超越了血亲 |
[15:42] | I think we’re even starting to share the same Callings. | 我觉得我们都开始有相同的呼召了 |
[15:46] | I’m supposed to protect the people here, | 我应该保护这里的人 |
[15:49] | and harboring a fugitive puts them in danger. | 给逃犯提供庇护让他们陷入了危险 |
[15:53] | I’ll give you some food, cash, but in the morning, you need to go. | 我会给你一些食物和现金 但是明天早上 你需要离开 |
[16:26] | I am so close, Grace. | 我就差一点 格蕾丝 |
[16:28] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[16:44] | Eden? | 伊登 |
[16:50] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[17:00] | -Let’s play a little game. -Okay. | -我们来玩一个小游戏 -好 |
[17:07] | Come on. Come on, Eden. I’m here. | 过来 伊登 我在这里 |
[17:09] | Daddy’s here. | 爸爸来了 |
[17:12] | No. | 不要 |
[17:13] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不要 |
[17:15] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[17:17] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[17:19] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[17:25] | The Callings were all in our heads, so how do they even get recorded? | 呼召都在我们的大脑中 所以怎么能够被录下来呢 |
[17:29] | Uh, ULFs. | 超低频波 |
[17:31] | Ultra-low frequencies. | 超低频波 |
[17:34] | -This is gonna hurt, isn’t it? -Well, it’s not gonna not hurt. | -会很痛吧 -嗯 不会没感觉 |
[17:38] | What have you done? This sure as hell isn’t the FAA. | 你做了什么 这里显然不是联邦航空局 |
[17:41] | Amuta, you know Dr. Bahl, and this is Gabriel. | 阿姆塔 你认识保尔医生 这是加百利 |
[17:44] | How dare you meddle in my flight plans, put my livelihood at risk? | 你怎么敢干预我的飞行计划 让我的生计受到威胁 |
[17:49] | I’m trying to protect the passengers, and as an 828 pilot, | 我在试着保护乘客 作为828的飞行员 |
[17:52] | that is also your duty. | 这也是你的责任 |
[17:53] | Like hell. My duty ended when I stepped off that plane. | 见鬼 我从那架飞机走下来的时候 我的责任就结束了 |
[17:57] | Well, the Callings don’t actually agree with that. | 呼召不认同这一点 |
[17:59] | We think your Callings are related to the storm 828 flew through. | 我们认为你的呼召 与828飞行穿越的暴风雨有关联 |
[18:01] | There are only two people who saw what was coming, | 只有两个人看到了前面的暴风雨 |
[18:04] | who took us through to the other side. You and Capt. Daly. | 带我们穿过去 到了另一侧 你和达利机长 |
[18:09] | I don’t talk about Bill Daly. | 别聊比尔·达利 |
[18:12] | Clear my flight status, or I’m calling the Registry to report you. | 让我的航班状态复原 不然我打电话给管理局举报你 |
[18:16] | We have the black box. | 我们拿到了黑匣子 |
[18:22] | If you can just take one moment to listen, I promise I’ll fix your flight. | 如果你愿意花一点时间听 我保证我会把你的航班恢复正常 |
[18:34] | Okay, honey, this is the game. | 好 宝贝 游戏是这样的 |
[18:36] | Mommy’s gonna draw a picture, and I want you to think really hard | 妈妈会画一个图案 我想让你非常仔细思考 |
[18:39] | and try and draw the same picture. | 试着画出同样的图 |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:53] | Okay, let me see. | 好 让我看看 |
[18:55] | All right, that was a really good try. | 好 尝试得非常好 |
[18:59] | We’re gonna try again. Okay? | 我们再试一次 好吗 |
[19:04] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[19:06] | Eden, come on. You’ve done this before, so I know you can do it with me. | 伊登 拜托 你以前做过 我知道你可以和我一起做 |
[19:09] | We’re connected. I just need you to find it. | 我们有联系 我只需要你找到它 |
[19:13] | Okay? Now think about what Mommy’s drawing and draw that. | 好吗 现在想想 妈妈画了什么 画出来 |
[19:15] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[19:39] | Why aren’t you listening? Just draw what Mommy draws. | 你为什么不听 只要画妈妈画的就好 |
[19:44] | No. | 不要 |
[19:46] | Come on, Eden. I’m here. | 拜托 伊登 我在这里 |
[19:49] | Eden, Daddy’s here. | 伊登 爸爸在这里 |
[20:09] | If you’re not gonna do it right, we’re not going to draw. | 如果你现在不做 我们就不画画了 |
[20:12] | You can’t just draw what you want. | 你不能想画什么就画什么 |
[20:18] | Everything okay here? | 这里一切都好吗 |
[20:20] | Oh, I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在这里 |
[20:25] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:27] | Eden’s a bit hungry and cranky. | 伊登有点饿 有点暴躁 |
[20:32] | You know how kids can get. | 你知道孩子有时候会是什么样 |
[20:46] | I’ve never seen anything like this. You? | 我从没见过这种东西 你呢 |
[20:48] | Never. Get over it. Up. Up. | 没见过 绕过去 向上 |
[20:51] | Why am I listening to this? | 我为什么要听这个 |
[20:53] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上到了 |
[20:54] | No time. I’m going through it. | 没时间了 我要穿过去 |
[20:57] | You’re what? | 你要什么 |
[20:59] | Accelerating airspeed to 300 knots. | 加大航速至300节 |
[21:01] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[21:03] | Please turn it off! | 快关掉 |
[21:08] | I could have stopped him. | 我本可以阻止他的 |
[21:11] | Right then, I knew we should have flown over the storm, not through it, | 我当时就知道 我们应该绕过暴风雨 不是穿过去 |
[21:14] | but I did nothing. | 但我什么都没有做 |
[21:17] | I ruined nearly 200 lives. | 我毁了将近200条人命 |
[21:19] | -There’s no way that anyone– -Stop. | -任何人都没办法… -别说了 |
[21:21] | There’s nothing you can say that will make me not regret that moment. | 你说什么都无法改变 我对那一刻的后悔 |
[21:27] | -Can I go? -Can you just wait? | -我能走了吗 -你可以等一下吗 |
[21:30] | We found something buried under the recording, | 我们发现录音下隐藏了一些东西 |
[21:32] | and we need you to hear it. | 需要你听听 |
[21:36] | Slower. | 慢一点 |
[21:38] | Slower. | 慢一点 |
[21:39] | Go back. Save her. | 回去 救她 |
[21:41] | Save him. Last chance. Own my truth– | 救他 最后一次机会 拥有我的真相… |
[21:44] | Every single Calling is captured in the black box. | 每一个呼召都被黑匣子录下来了 |
[21:47] | But… | 但是… |
[21:49] | but how? | 怎么会 |
[21:50] | Flight 828, the gift that keeps on giving. | 828航班 持续给人惊喜 |
[21:53] | Do you remember what happened during those few seconds of the storm? | 你记得暴风雨中那几秒 发生了什么吗 |
[21:58] | I know exactly what happened. | 我非常清楚发生了什么 |
[22:01] | That was the moment we died. | 那是我们死的那一刻 |
[22:06] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:09] | Amuta, what are you not telling us? | 阿姆塔 你对我们隐瞒了什么 |
[22:11] | The lightning was everywhere, hitting us over and over. | 闪电到处都是 把我们所有人一遍又一遍电击 |
[22:15] | And then, up ahead, | 然后在前面 |
[22:16] | all the lightning combined into this massive ball of pure light, | 所有闪电结合成一个巨大的纯光球 |
[22:19] | and we flew right into it. | 我们直接飞进去了 |
[22:21] | There’s no way we could have survived. | 我们不可能活下来的 |
[22:25] | That must have been terrifying. | 那一定很可怕 |
[22:28] | It was beautiful. | 很美 |
[22:30] | I felt overwhelmed by a sense of peace. A calm I’d never felt before. | 我内心被强大的平静包围 一种我从来没有感受过的冷静 |
[22:35] | During the storm? I mean, I was pretty terrified. | 在暴风雨中 我当时很害怕 |
[22:38] | Because you didn’t see it. | 因为你没看到 |
[22:40] | Only Daly and I did. He was the only one who understood. | 只有我和达利看到了 他是唯一能理解的人 |
[22:44] | And now he’s gone. | 现在他走了 |
[22:47] | Maybe not. | 也许没有 |
[22:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:50] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[22:53] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[23:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[23:02] | We don’t know exactly. | 我们不太清楚 |
[23:23] | After 828 landed, | 828降落后 |
[23:25] | Daly became completely obsessed. | 达利完全沉迷了 |
[23:28] | With proving his innocence. | 想证明他的清白 |
[23:30] | No. It was more than that. He wanted to go back. | 不 不止如此 他想回去 |
[23:33] | He wanted to feel that sense of peace again. | 他想再次感受那种平静 |
[23:37] | He hounded me to join, | 他纠缠我也加入 |
[23:38] | but the more unhinged he became, the more I pulled away. | 但是他越精神错乱 我越远离 |
[23:43] | I mean, I spent a lot of time with Daly after 828. He was single-minded. | 828航班之后 我跟达利 一起度过了很多时间 他一根筋 |
[23:48] | He was incapacitated. | 他丧失了工作能力 |
[23:49] | Do you know what a copilot’s job is? | 你们知道副驾驶的工作是什么吗 |
[23:52] | To take over when the pilot is incapacitated. | 在飞行员丧失工作能力的时候接手 |
[23:55] | I didn’t do that. | 我没有那样做 |
[23:56] | Not on the plane when I knew he was gonna kill us, | 在飞机上 知道他会害死我们 我没有阻止 |
[23:59] | and not afterwards when I could’ve talked him out of his obsession. | 后来我本可以跟他聊 让他不那么执迷 我也没有 |
[24:03] | No one knew how far he was gonna take that. | 没有人能知道他会做到那种地步 |
[24:05] | I did. | 我知道 |
[24:06] | He called the morning before he stole that plane. | 他在偷飞机那天早上给我打了电话 |
[24:09] | I didn’t pick up because I couldn’t deal with him anymore. | 我没有接 因为我已经受不了再面对他了 |
[24:14] | I should have been there for him. I could have saved him. Saved that woman. | 我应该陪着他一起经历的 我本可以救她的 救那个女人 |
[24:21] | I live with that every day. | 我每天都承受着这样的痛苦生活 |
[24:24] | You know, I, um… I failed someone I loved once. | 我辜负了我曾经爱的人 |
[24:29] | It was my best friend. She lost her life, and I will never forgive myself. | 那是我最好的朋友 她失去了性命 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[24:35] | You know what’s awful? | 你知道更糟糕的是什么吗 |
[24:37] | Even after what he did… | 就算他做了那些事… |
[24:41] | I miss him. | 我还是很想他 |
[24:42] | We’d been so close before everything. | 在这一切发生之前 我们关系那么亲近 |
[24:47] | You can’t imagine what it’s like to fly without your pilot. | 你无法想象没有你的飞行员飞行 是什么感觉 |
[25:08] | -Oh, thanks, Olive. | 谢谢 奥利弗 |
[25:10] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[25:12] | So, Dad, I’ve been looking into myths about lost children– | 所以 爸爸 我们一直研究 失踪儿童之谜… |
[25:15] | Please, Olive, I don’t have time for this. | 帮托 奥利弗 我没时间听这些 |
[25:19] | Well, it actually may be helpful. | 或许会有用呢 |
[25:22] | You know, Eden was near a river– | 你知道 伊登当时靠近一条河 |
[25:24] | Jesus, Olive! | 天啊 奥利弗 |
[25:27] | -I’m Sorry. I was just trying to– -What? | -抱歉 我只是试着… -什么 |
[25:30] | Trying to show me pictures in a book? Just take this all away from me. | 试着给我看书中的图 把这些东西都拿走 离我远点 |
[25:35] | -Well, I’ll help– -No, just– I need to be alone. | -我会帮忙… -我不用 你… 我需要自己一个人 |
[26:03] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[26:09] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在做什么 |
[26:11] | I need to preserve the drawings before they’re gone again. | 我需要在这些画消失之前保存下来 |
[26:14] | Dad, please… | 爸爸 求你了… |
[26:15] | I’m connecting to Eden. Don’t you see that? | 我在和伊登产生联系 你看不出来吗 |
[26:17] | No. | 看不出来 |
[26:20] | No, I don’t. I don’t see what’s going… | 我看不出来 我看不到发生了什么… |
[26:27] | X marks the spot. | X代表藏宝地点 |
[26:30] | Circle with a dot. | 一个圆圈一个点 |
[26:33] | Spiders crawling up your back. | 蜘蛛爬上你的背 |
[26:36] | We were singing that this morning. | 我们那天早上在唱这个 |
[26:41] | Dad, I can feel her. | 爸爸 我能感受到她 |
[26:47] | I can feel her! | 我能感受到她 |
[26:52] | Okay, so when Eden gets a Calling, she… she draws them? | 好 所以伊登有呼召的时候 会画下来 |
[26:56] | Just like Cal did. | 就像卡尔那样 |
[27:00] | Here’s the windmill she shared with me in a Calling. | 这是她在呼召中给我分享的风车 |
[27:06] | I’m not sure what this one is. | 我不确定这个是什么 |
[27:08] | Aunt Mick’s cherry blossom Calling. | 米凯的樱花呼召 |
[27:10] | Right. So this must be the cloud of ash I saw. | 对 所以这一定是我看到的灰云团 |
[27:14] | She must have been terrified. I wish I could have been there with her. | 她一定很害怕 我真希望当时在身边陪着她 |
[27:19] | Wherever she is. | 不管她在哪里 |
[27:23] | What would you want her to draw? | 你想让她画什么 |
[27:27] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[27:32] | Put it up there. | 画上去 |
[27:51] | -What are you giggling at, silly goose? | 你在笑什么 小傻瓜 |
[27:59] | No, it’s– Is he talking to you? | 不 这是… 他在跟你对话吗 |
[28:02] | Eden, you don’t have a dad. I told you that. | 伊登 你没有爸爸 我跟你说过了 |
[28:07] | Why are you connecting with that man? You’re connected to me! | 你为什么跟那个男人有联系 你跟我有联系 |
[28:16] | Erika! Hurry up! This whole railing is gonna fall! | 艾瑞卡 快点 整个栏杆都要掉下去了 |
[28:20] | You guys have made it impossible for us to get a job. | 你们这样 让我们根本无法找到工作 |
[28:23] | The world don’t revolve around you. You missed too many check-ins. | 这个世界不是绕着你转的 你错过了太多登记 |
[28:26] | -Can I just talk to someone? -Yeah. How about your cellmate? | -我能跟别人谈谈吗 -好 你的狱友如何 |
[28:32] | Stop staring. They barely let you in here. | 别再看了 他们好不容易才让你进来 |
[28:35] | Gotta be hard working in a place like this, watching how they treat people. | 在这个地方工作一定很难 看着他们如何对待别人 |
[28:39] | It’s not my favorite, but you’ve been undercover before. | 这不是我最喜欢的 但你以前也做过卧底 |
[28:41] | That was a band of wing nuts. This is a whole different ball game. | 我那时候是针对一群政治激进的人 这个情况完全不一样 |
[28:46] | Yeah, it’s the same kind of ball game that | 对 这情况还是一样的 |
[28:49] | had my grandmother being forced to sleep in a horse stall | 跟二战的时候 强迫我祖母 |
[28:52] | at the Santa Anita racetrack during World War II. | 睡在圣塔安尼塔赛马场的马棚 一样的情况 |
[28:55] | I’m just doing for 828ers what I wish someone on the inside had done for her | 我为828乘客做的 只是我希望当时内部人员能为她做的 |
[29:00] | before it came to all that. | 不至于发展成后来的情况 |
[29:02] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[29:09] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[29:13] | I accidentally bumped into a fist. | 我不小心撞到了拳头 |
[29:17] | Happens a lot around here. | 这里很常见 |
[29:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:23] | Guessing you’re not here for the cucumber water. | 我猜你不是来喝黄瓜水的 |
[29:26] | What gives? | 有何贵干 |
[29:27] | I’m in a difficult situation. | 我现在处境艰难 |
[29:29] | He says to the guy in prison. | 对坐牢的人这样说 |
[29:33] | There’s someone I’m helping, | 我在帮一个人 |
[29:35] | and I don’t know if I should be helping her. | 我不知道该不该帮她 |
[29:37] | I thought you helped everyone. | 我以为你帮助所有人 |
[29:40] | She must’ve done something pretty bad for you to question. | 她肯定是做了很坏的事 才会让你质疑 |
[29:44] | It’s Angelina? | 是安吉丽娜 |
[29:46] | Oh damn. You’re hiding manic pixie murder girl? | 该死 你在藏狂躁小精灵杀人女孩 |
[29:50] | I was roped in by a Calling, and she has a child with her. | 我被一个同事拉进来的 她带了一个孩子 |
[29:53] | Ben Stone’s kid? | 本·斯托恩的孩子 |
[29:56] | I said they could stay for a night, but Angelina, she’s erratic. | 我说他们可以留一晚 但安吉丽娜她很反复无常 |
[30:01] | The little girl was drawing spiders, | 那个小女孩在画蜘蛛 |
[30:02] | and Angelina flipped out, crumpled the paper up. It was aggressive. | 安吉丽娜惊慌失措 把纸揉成一团 很暴力 |
[30:07] | I think I need to turn her in. | 我觉得我需要把她交给警察 |
[30:08] | Probably a good idea. | 也许是个好主意 |
[30:13] | Although… she may implicate you in the murder. | 虽然她可能会把你牵连进谋杀案 |
[30:17] | I didn’t do anything. She misinterpreted what I said. | 我什么都没做 她误解了我说的话 |
[30:20] | You might get a sympathetic jury. | 你可能会遇到有同情心的陪审团 |
[30:22] | It’s not like they’re gonna seize your compound and arrest everyone, right? | 他们又不会对你的院子抄家 抓走所有人 对吧 |
[30:28] | I can’t risk that. | 我不能冒险 |
[30:32] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[30:33] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[30:35] | You need to keep Angelina and the kid at the compound hidden from everyone. | 你需要把安吉丽娜和孩子藏在院子里 |
[30:39] | You turn in Angelina, you put everyone at the compound in danger. | 如果你把安吉丽娜交出去 院子里的所有人都会陷入危险 |
[30:43] | You make Angelina and Eden leave, | 你让安吉丽娜和伊登离开 |
[30:46] | you put that little girl in danger. | 会让那个小女孩陷入危险 |
[30:48] | Stay the course. | 保持现状 |
[30:51] | -Until we can figure something out. | 直到我们想出办法 |
[30:53] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[30:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:59] | We gotta stick together. | 我们必须团结一致 |
[31:01] | There aren’t enough of us who know how evil the Callings really are. | 没有多少人知道呼召有多邪恶 |
[31:24] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[31:27] | So, I’m trying to figure out | 所以我想知道 |
[31:29] | why you didn’t wanna tell anybody what you saw or what you felt. | 你为什么不想告诉任何人 你看到的或者感受到的 |
[31:31] | Would you reveal that you had an overwhelming sense of peace | 你能揭发说你载着200人 飞入你相信是死亡的情况 |
[31:35] | while flying 200 people into what you believed was certain death? | 感受到了一种前所未有的平静吗 |
[31:38] | They would never let you step foot in a cockpit again. | 他们再也不会让你踏进驾驶舱了 |
[31:42] | But why not try talking to the passengers? | 但为什么不试着跟乘客说呢 |
[31:44] | I mean, we’ve all experienced things no one else understands. | 我们都经历过别人无法理解的事 |
[31:46] | But no one else saw what Daly and I saw. We were the only ones. | 但没有其他人看到我和达利看到的 只有我们 |
[31:50] | Actually, you weren’t. | 其实不是只有你们 |
[31:52] | -Gabriel, I think that we– -It’s okay. We can trust him. | -加百利 我觉得我们… -没事 我们可以相信他 |
[31:57] | I’m Cal Stone. | 我是卡尔·斯托恩 |
[31:59] | I was on 828, and I saw the same thing. | 我在828航空上 我也看到了同样的东西 |
[32:03] | I saw that light, and everything just made sense. | 我看到了那个光 一切都说得通 |
[32:08] | Huh, yes. That’s exactly it. It all just made sense. | 对 就是那个 一切都说得通 |
[32:14] | But it was in front of us. How could you have seen it? | 但它在我们前面 你怎么会看到 |
[32:17] | I saw it out my window a while before the turbulence hit, | 气流来袭之前 我从远处透过窗户看到了 |
[32:20] | in the distance, this bright white glow. | 那道亮白的光芒 |
[32:22] | Not how storms work. | 暴风雨不是这样的 |
[32:24] | They don’t catch up to you while you’re going 500 miles an hour. | 你飞行每小时800千米的时候 暴风雨不会赶上你 |
[32:29] | Unless… | 除非 |
[32:31] | -Unless it was chasing us. | 除非它在追我们 |
[32:33] | -Oh my God. -You didn’t fly into the storm. | -我的天啊 -你没有飞进风暴里 |
[32:35] | It flew into us. | 是它飞进了我们 |
[32:37] | It chose us. | 它选择了我们 |
[32:38] | Two years ago, I touched the tail fin and disappeared again. | 两年前 我碰到尾翼 又消失了 |
[32:41] | I think I went back there, back into that light we saw. | 我想我回到了那里 回到了我们看到的光 |
[32:46] | I need to remember what happened. Please… | 我需要想起发生了什么事 求你… |
[32:48] | I don’t know how to help you. | 我不知道该怎么帮你 |
[32:51] | Well, you said you and Daly talked about it. | 你说你和达利谈过了 |
[32:53] | What did you discuss? | 你们谈了什么 |
[32:54] | The calm, the confusion after the… the brightness. | 那种平静 光明之后的困惑 |
[32:57] | We had a phrase for it. | 我们有一句描述 |
[32:59] | A line from a poem about flying. | 一句关于飞行的诗 |
[33:02] | We called it the long, delirious, burning blue. | 我们称它为 漫长而迷乱的燃烧蓝 |
[33:05] | The what? | 什么 |
[33:08] | The long, delirious… | 漫长而迷乱的… |
[33:10] | …burning blue. | …燃烧蓝 |
[33:13] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[33:15] | Isn’t it amazing? | 是不是很美 |
[33:19] | Why go back? | 为什么要回去 |
[33:21] | -My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[33:23] | Something’s happened to her. She’s hurt. | 她出事了 她受伤了 |
[33:25] | You can’t save her. You know that. | 你救不了她 你是知道的 |
[33:28] | I need to go back for my family. | 我要回去陪家人 |
[33:29] | But if you go, you’ll forget everything you see, everything you now know. | 但如果你走了 你会忘记看到的一切 你现在知道的一些 |
[33:34] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[33:37] | It’s okay to go back, Cal. You already have the answer. | 你可以回去 卡尔 你已经有答案了 |
[33:42] | -Wait! You’re supposed to be here. | 等等 你应该在这里 |
[33:45] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不用 |
[33:47] | There’s more to do. | 还有很多事要做 |
[34:01] | I know what happened after I touched the tail fin. | 我知道我碰到尾翼之后发生了什么 |
[34:04] | I was back on 828 again with Daly and… and Fiona. | 我又跟达利和菲奥娜 一起回到了828航班 |
[34:07] | Wait. Are you sure? | 等等 你确定吗 |
[34:08] | Daly, he didn’t want me to leave. He grabbed me. | 达利他不想让我离开 他抓住了我 |
[34:11] | Is that why he came back the same time as you? He came back with you? | 所以他才跟你同时回来的吗 他跟你一起回来的 |
[34:14] | Maybe. I don’t think he meant to. | 也许吧 我觉得他本意不是这样 |
[34:16] | -Are you sure that’s where you were? -I know it. | -你确定你去了那里吗 -我知道 |
[34:19] | It was all so familiar. | 一切都很熟悉 |
[34:21] | Daly, he was worried. | 达利他很担心 |
[34:23] | -Worried I’d forget something. -What? | -担心我会忘记什么 -什么 |
[34:26] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[34:27] | Fiona said I already had the answer. | 菲奥娜说我已经有答案了 |
[34:31] | It made sense at the time, but now I don’t know. It… | 当时说得通 但是现在 我不知道了 它… |
[34:34] | -We’re gonna figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[34:43] | Looks like my flight status has been magically restored. | 看来我的飞行状态神奇恢复了 |
[34:45] | I think that’s the only thing today that’s not magic. | 这是今天唯一没有魔法的东西 |
[34:48] | You’ll be cleared for takeoff in a couple hours. | 几小时后 你就可以起飞了 |
[34:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:52] | Hey. | 喂 |
[34:54] | Let go of your guilt, Amuta. | 忘掉你的歉疚 阿姆塔 |
[34:55] | Capt. Daly and Fiona, they’re still out there. | 达利机长和菲奥娜 他们还在外面 |
[34:58] | Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m glad you grounded my plane. | 真不敢相信我会这么说 但我很高兴你停飞了我的飞机 |
[35:02] | It’s… it’s for us. It’s for the passengers. It’s not personal, I swear. | 我不是针对你个人 我发誓 这是为了我们 为了乘客们 |
[35:07] | Spoken like a true captain. | 口气像是一个真正的机长 |
[35:10] | Flight 828 is lucky to have you at the helm. | 828航班很幸运有你掌舵 |
[35:12] | I don’t know about that, but… | 这个我不确定 但是… |
[35:15] | I do. | 我确定 |
[35:34] | Just say it. | 直接说吧 |
[35:36] | Look, we checked every search on the computer. Okay? It was all dead ends. | 听着 我们检查了电脑上所有的搜索 都没有进展 |
[35:42] | -What about the cell phone towers? -We tracked everything. | -手机塔呢 -我们全都追踪了 |
[35:45] | Look, we’ll keep looking, okay, but for now… | 听着 我们会继续找 好 但是目前… |
[35:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:06] | We’re gonna find her, Dad. | 我们会找到她的 爸爸 |
[36:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:14] | Mind putting this back up? | 介意把这个放回去吗 |
[36:18] | Not there. | 不是那里 |
[36:22] | It is a Calling. | 这是呼召 |
[36:26] | It belongs with the rest of them. | 它属于剩下的那些 |
[36:28] | It took me a while to start having faith again. | 我花了很久才又开始有信心 |
[36:34] | Callings just might save your sister after all. | 呼召很可能真的救了你妹妹 |
[36:46] | Tickle, tickle. | 痒痒 |
[36:59] | Aw, what do we say? | 我们该说什么 |
[37:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:09] | You can stay for now. | 你们可以先留下来 |
[37:12] | You made the right decision. | 你做了正确的决定 |
[37:14] | Eden’s our guardian angel. | 伊登是我们的守护天使 |
[37:23] | This is our new home, baby girl. Our forever home. | 这是我们的新家 宝贝女儿 我们永远的家 |
[37:42] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[37:44] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[37:47] | I had a Calling. It was awful. | 我有了一个召唤 很恐怖 |
[37:51] | Everything was swallowed by ash and destruction. | 一切都被灰烬和破坏吞噬 |
[37:56] | And then this happened. It was… | 然后就发生了这件事 太… |
[38:00] | beautiful. | 美了 |
[38:03] | Like she was right here. | 好像她就在这里一样 |
[38:08] | That’s great. It means you’re getting closer and closer. | 太好了 这意味着你越来越近了 |
[38:11] | Yeah, but why didn’t the Calling just lead me right to her? | 是的 但呼召为什么 不让我直接找到她呢 |
[38:15] | I mean, they’ve helped so many other people. | 我是说 它们帮助了那么多其他人 |
[38:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:20] | See, this is why you were so much better at leading the Lifeboat | 看吧 这就是为什么你比我 更擅长领导救生艇 |
[38:23] | because if someone were to ask you that, | 因为如果有人问你这个问题 |
[38:25] | you would have said something inspiring or reassuring there, and I… | 你会说一些鼓舞人心 或者让人放心的话 而我… |
[38:29] | I was a different person back then. | 我当时跟现在很不一样 |
[38:32] | No. No, you’re the same person. | 不 你还是一样的 |
[38:37] | You’re just buried under a lot of grief. | 只是被太多悲伤埋在下面了 |
[38:43] | 828 wasn’t an accident. | 828不是意外 |
[38:47] | We’re supposed to save the passengers together. | 我们应该一起拯救乘客 |
[38:57] | I’m having a hard time without my copilot. | 没有副驾驶 我一个人很难过 |
[39:00] | I made a promise to Grace. | 我答应过格蕾丝 |
[39:03] | I swore to her that I would find Eden. I can’t give up on her. I can’t. | 我向她发誓 我会找到伊登 我不能放弃她 不能 |
[39:11] | I wouldn’t ask you to. | 我也不会要你放弃 |
[39:14] | But I know we’re gonna find Eden. I have no doubt. | 但我知道我们会找到伊登 我毫不怀疑 |
[39:21] | So I just hope that when you fulfill your promise to Grace, | 所以我只希望 当你实现了对格蕾丝的承诺 |
[39:26] | I get my copilot back. | 我的副驾驶能回来 |
[40:34] | Hey, Prof. Plain Vanilla. | 喂 普通无聊教授 |
[40:38] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[40:39] | Eagan. | 伊根 |
[40:40] | I haven’t missed you. | 我一点都不想你 |
[40:41] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[40:43] | It isn’t about what I want. This is about what you want. | 我想要什么不重要 这是关于你想要的 |
[40:47] | -Ben Stone, I have great news. | 本·斯托恩 我有一个好消息 |
[40:50] | I know your little girl is alive. | 我知道你女儿还活着 |
[40:53] | I know exactly where you can find her. | 我非常清楚可以在哪里找到她 |