时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | June 2nd, 2024. | 2024年6月2日 |
[00:23] | -How did you get that so fast? -It’s been right in front of us all along. | -你怎么这么快知道的 -一直就在我们面前 |
[00:28] | I was scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[00:29] | Are you saying that you felt what Beverly was feeling? | 你是说 你感受到了贝弗利的感受吗 |
[00:32] | I think I did. | 我觉得是 |
[00:34] | I also know what it’s like to take someone’s life because I did by accident. | 我也知道杀人是什么感觉 因为我不小心做过 |
[00:38] | Erika Burness. Patrol picked her up | 艾丽卡·伯内斯 和她男朋友兰德尔·巴尔 |
[00:40] | after she held up a gun store with her boyfriend, Randall Barr. | 抢劫一个枪支商店后 被巡逻队带走了 |
[00:43] | Director Vance covering his ass all over again. | 万斯局长再一次包庇他 |
[00:46] | We have no idea what he’s gotten away with. | 我们根本不知道他做过什么违法的事 而免于责罚 |
[00:49] | Help me. Please, Adrian. | 帮帮我 求你了 阿德里安 |
[00:51] | Mommy, my tummy. I’m hungry. | 妈妈 我的肚子 我饿了 |
[00:53] | Mom kicked Angelina out. | 妈妈把安吉丽娜赶出去了 |
[00:55] | You were the only person who wanted her back in the house. | 你是唯一想让她回到这房子里的人 |
[00:59] | The Callings have you. Eden has no one other than me. | 呼召有你帮忙 伊登没有人帮 只有我 |
[02:14] | Hey, so I just had a Call– | 喂 我刚刚有了一个呼召… |
[02:17] | I’m sorry, I can’t. I’ve got a new lead on Eden. | 抱歉 我没时间 我接到了伊登的新线索 |
[02:20] | Great. Where’d you get the lead? | 太好了 你从哪里接到的线索 |
[02:23] | Have you seen my keys? | 你看到我的钥匙了吗 |
[02:25] | I don’t know. Maybe in the key bowl. | 我不知道 可能在钥匙碗里 |
[02:28] | Ben. What’s the lead? | 本 是什么线索 |
[02:33] | Eagan. I didn’t forget who he was or what he’s done. | 伊根 我没有忘记他是怎样的人 也没忘记他做过什么 |
[02:37] | -Ben! What– -This is real, Mick. | -本 你… -这是真的 米凯 |
[02:39] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[02:42] | Please be careful. Eagan is in prison for a reason. | 请小心 伊根进监狱是有原因的 |
[02:45] | So no matter what he says, no matter what hope he offers, | 不管他说了什么 不管他给了你什么希望 |
[02:47] | please remember who you’re talking to. | 请记得这个人是怎样的 |
[02:49] | You need proof, not hope. | 你需要的是证据 不是希望 |
[02:54] | What I need is my daughter back. | 我需要的是我女儿回来 |
[03:03] | You already have… you already have the answer. | 你已经有答案了 |
[03:07] | You’re gonna burn a hole in the floor. | 你要在地板上摩擦烧出洞了 |
[03:09] | Well, Fiona said I already had the answer to something. | 菲奥娜说我已经有什么的答案了 |
[03:12] | Like what? The airplane? | 什么的答案 飞机吗 |
[03:13] | No, I was wrong about that this whole time. | 不是 那个我之前一直都错了 |
[03:15] | She said there was more to do. | 她说还有很多事要做 |
[03:18] | What does she mean? | 她什么意思 |
[03:19] | I still don’t know, but how about we take five? | 我还是不知道 但不如我们先休息一下 |
[03:21] | You know, I think I finally mastered Mom’s pancakes. | 我想我终于掌握了妈妈的煎饼做法 |
[03:24] | Yeah, maybe later. | 好 也许晚点再说 |
[03:27] | Reminds me of his dad. And his aunt. Tenacious to a fault. | 让我想起了他爸爸 还有他的姑姑 顽固不化 |
[03:32] | Well, he’s overwhelmed. | 他一下子接收太多信息了 |
[03:33] | And he still has that scar. No one knows what it is. | 而且他还有那个伤疤 没人知道那是什么 |
[03:38] | Dad should be helping him. | 爸爸应该帮他 |
[03:41] | Hard to see a loved one suffer. | 很难看到亲人痛苦 |
[03:43] | Especially on an empty stomach. Eat. | 尤其是空腹的时候 吃吧 |
[03:46] | Have some OJ. Fresh-squeezed this morning. | 来点橙汁 今天早上刚榨的 |
[03:50] | Mm, I think I saw you pour the bottle. | 我好像看你从瓶子里倒出来的 |
[03:52] | -I squeezed the bottle. | 我从瓶子里榨出来的 |
[03:58] | You know, I really… | 你知道 我真的… |
[03:59] | I can’t imagine what life would be like without you here. | 如果没有你在这里 我很难想象生活会是什么样 |
[04:03] | Hey, team effort. You’ve done just as much. | 喂 团队合作 你也做了很多 |
[04:06] | You grew up faster than anyone should. | 你不应该这么早长大 |
[04:14] | You should really say that to Cal. | 你应该把这句话说给卡尔 |
[04:16] | I… | 我… |
[04:18] | I’m really worried about him. | 我真的很担心他 |
[04:20] | He may look your age, but he’s still a kid at heart | 虽然他看起来跟你年纪差不多 但他内心还是个孩子 |
[04:23] | who needs someone by his side. | 需要有人在身边指导 |
[04:25] | If that can’t be Ben, maybe that someone should be you. | 如果本做不到 或许这个人应该是你 |
[04:49] | Hi there. I’m Drea Mikami. I’m from the 828 Registry. | 你好 我是德利·麦卡米 我来自828管理局 |
[04:53] | I’m here to pick up a passenger by the name of Kyle Boyd. | 我来接一个叫凯尔·博伊德的乘客 |
[04:56] | He decided to miss all of his mandatory check-ins, so now there’s an arrest warrant out for him. | 他错过了所有强制报到 所以有一个对他发出的逮捕令 |
[05:00] | You should’ve passed a sign on the way in. Says Shinnecock Nation Territory. | 你进来的时候应该路过了一个牌子 上面写着“辛纳科克民族领土” |
[05:04] | Yeah, I saw that. | 对 我看到了 |
[05:05] | Means this is sovereign land, | 也就是说 这是主权领土 |
[05:07] | which makes that piece of paper just a piece of paper. | 所以那张纸就只是一张纸 |
[05:10] | Look, I respect that, but the Registry’s really serious about this kind of stuff. | 我很尊重 但管理局对这种事情真的很严肃 |
[05:14] | And honestly, I’m probably your best bet | 说实话 我可能是最好说话的 |
[05:16] | because the next cop they send out here isn’t gonna be as chill. | 因为他们下一个送来的警察 可不会这么和气 |
[05:20] | They’re a bunch of hard-asses. So let’s make this easy on the both of us, okay? | 他们都是很难对付的人 还是让我们两个都轻松一点吧 |
[05:24] | How about you get in your car and drive back down the road? | 不如你上车 顺着原路开回去 |
[05:29] | Don’t get easier than that. | 没有比这更简单的了 |
[05:55] | Hey. How was it? | 喂 怎么样 |
[05:57] | Uh, it was… it was fine. | 还可以 |
[06:06] | How was it really? | 说真的 怎么样 |
[06:09] | I went to the cemetery. And, yeah, I had a Calling. | 我去了墓地 对 我有了一个呼召 |
[06:12] | Thought so. You have that patented Stone-on-a-mission look. | 我就知道 你脸上有那种专利的 “斯托恩在执行任务”表情 |
[06:15] | I’m still trying to figure out what it is. There was this huge– | 对 我还在试着想出那是什么 那是一个巨大的… |
[06:20] | -Hey. -Hey, girl. | -嗨 -嗨 姑娘 |
[06:22] | Calling to see how you’re doing. | 打电话过来看看你怎么样 |
[06:23] | You too? I’m fine. | 你也这样 我没事 |
[06:25] | -You guys, I’m fine. -Okay. | -各位 我没事 -好 |
[06:27] | I just know it’s a tough day. | 我知道今天是个难过的日子 |
[06:29] | How many years? | 多少年了 |
[06:30] | Since Evie? | 艾维之后 |
[06:32] | Four, for me, at least. Anyways, how are you doing? | 对我来说至少四年 总之 你怎么样 |
[06:35] | Oh, me? | 我吗 |
[06:36] | I am fabulous. | 我非常好 |
[06:38] | I’m just running down this list of passengers | 我在顺着乘客列表往下查看 |
[06:41] | who haven’t gone to their Registry check-ins. | 看看谁没有去管理局报到 |
[06:43] | And now I have this one guy | 现在 我这边有一个人 |
[06:45] | who hasn’t been to a single check-in at all. Not one. | 一次报到都没有来 一次都没有 |
[06:48] | Good job, Kyle. Now you’ve got a full-blown arrest warrant. | 做得好 凯尔 你现在有一个成熟的逮捕令了 |
[06:52] | And the cherry on top, I can’t even get to him because he’s on sovereign land. | 更有趣的是 我没办法抓他 因为他在主权土地上 |
[06:58] | Let me guess. Shinnecock Nation land? | 让我猜猜 辛纳科克民族土地 |
[07:00] | What? How did you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[07:01] | Hey, you’ve, uh, helped me more than you know. Thanks. | 喂 你在不知不觉中 也帮了我很多 谢谢 |
[07:06] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[07:12] | Professor. | 教授 |
[07:15] | -A sight for sore eyes. -Where is she? | -看到你让我心情大好 -她在哪里 |
[07:17] | Easy now. | 先别着急 |
[07:19] | I know you aren’t a professor of physics, | 你不是物理学教授 |
[07:21] | but I’m assuming you’re familiar with the concept of leverage? | 但我觉得你应该熟悉杠杆的概念吧 |
[07:24] | Where the hell is my daughter? | 我女儿在哪里 |
[07:25] | Dumbing it down. | 给你降低一点难度 |
[07:26] | If you haven’t figured it out yet, | 如果你现在还不知道女儿在哪里 |
[07:28] | I’m the one with leverage in this situation. | 这种情况下 杠杆向我这边倾斜 |
[07:32] | But we’ve got a history, so I’ll give you a fair deal. | 但我们以前有交情 所以我给你提出一个公平的买卖 |
[07:36] | You get what you want when you give me what I want. | 你把我想要的给我 我就把你想要的给你 |
[07:40] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:42] | Benjamin, it’s tattooed across my face in black and blue. | 本杰明 我想要的 就纹在我脸上呢 青紫色的 |
[07:48] | I want out. | 我想出去 |
[07:51] | You want me to get you out of prison? | 你想让我把你从监狱弄出去 |
[07:56] | How the hell do you want me to do that, Eagan? | 你想让我怎么做到 伊根 |
[07:57] | You’re a smart guy. You’ll find a way. | 你是个聪明人 你会找到办法的 |
[08:02] | Or I’ll die in here and take Eden’s location with me. | 不然我就死在这里 把伊登的位置也跟我一起带到地下 |
[08:05] | You don’t have a clue. Mick was right. I should’ve known better. | 你没有线索 米凯说得对 早就该知道的 |
[08:08] | -Guard! -I had a Calling. | -狱警 -我有一个呼召 |
[08:09] | I saw her as plain as I see you now. | 我看到她跟你现在一样悲伤 |
[08:11] | She was drawing. Kid’s got a knack for it. | 她在画画 这孩子画画很有天赋 |
[08:16] | Every little girl loves drawing. | 每个小女孩都喜欢画画 |
[08:18] | Ah, but this girl’s not just a flowers-and-rainbows-type chick. | 但这个小姑娘画的 可不只是花朵和彩虹什么的 |
[08:21] | Has a thing for spiders. | 她喜欢蜘蛛 |
[08:26] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[08:28] | Okay, buddy, just as soon as you secure my release. | 好 兄弟 只要你把我弄出去 |
[08:56] | You don’t look like a hard-ass. | 你看起来不像难搞的人 |
[09:00] | First cop made it sound like they’d send a Terminator out here next. | 第一个来的警察告诉我 后面会送过来一个终结者 |
[09:03] | Uh, yeah, no, I’m not a cop, and I’m not here to arrest anyone. | 对 不是 我不是警察 我不是过来逮捕任何人的 |
[09:06] | My name is Michaela Stone. | 我叫米凯拉·斯托恩 |
[09:08] | Kyle and I, we were on 828 together. I really need to talk to him. | 凯尔和我一起在828上 我真的需要和他聊聊 |
[09:18] | You okay there? | 你没事吧 |
[09:27] | Okay, look, I know you’ve got no reason to trust me, | 好 听着 我知道你没有理由相信我 |
[09:30] | but I really need you to hear me out. | 但我需要你听我说完 |
[09:32] | I can’t explain, but I was led here, and I can tell you that Kyle lives there, | 我无法解释 但我被引导到了这里 |
[09:34] | strange as that sounds. | 我可以告诉你 凯尔就住在那里 虽然听起来很奇怪 |
[09:39] | I’ve heard stranger. | 我听说过更奇怪的事情 |
[09:44] | I’ll take you to talk to him. | 我带你去找他聊 |
[09:45] | But if he doesn’t wanna talk to you, | 但如果他不想跟你聊 |
[09:47] | you’re headed back down the road just like the other lady. | 那就要像另一位女士那样 原路返回 |
[09:59] | -You busy? -I thought you had work. | -你忙吗 -我以为你要去工作 |
[10:01] | I took the day off. Why? | -我请了一天假 -为什么 |
[10:05] | Uh, I thought you could use an extra set of ears. | 我觉得你可能再需要多一双耳朵 |
[10:08] | Maybe bounce some ideas around instead of that ball. | 也许可以想出一些主意 而不只是在这里玩球 |
[10:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:24] | -What are you doing? -Zeke ordered a pizza. I’m getting the door. | -你在做什么 -齐克点了披萨 去开门 |
[10:27] | And how are you gonna do that, Gabriel, when no one’s supposed to see you? | 你要怎么做到 加百利 因为不能让别人看到你 |
[10:31] | Remember? You don’t exist. | 记得吗 你不存在 |
[10:32] | Maybe I shouldn’t have come back at all. Then I really wouldn’t exist. | 也许我根本不该回来 那我就真的不存在了 |
[10:35] | Yeah, maybe you shouldn’t have. | 对 也许你不该回来 |
[10:43] | Okay, walk me through it. | 好 给我讲讲现在的情况 |
[10:45] | Where are we? | 我们现在有什么信息 |
[10:47] | It’s what Fiona said. | 就是菲奥娜说的 |
[10:48] | “You already have the answer.” | “你已经有答案了” |
[10:51] | I feel like it made sense at the time. But I’ve been racking my brain, | 当时我觉得很合理 |
[10:53] | and I can’t solve it. I just suck at this. | 但我想破了头也无法解决 我太不擅长这些了 |
[10:57] | Well, lucky for you, | 你很幸运 |
[11:00] | your sister happens to kick ass at this sort of thing. | 你姐姐碰巧擅长这种事 |
[11:04] | You know, maybe you’ve got it all wrong. | 也许你一直搞错了 |
[11:05] | Maybe the answer isn’t up there, | 也许答案不在这里 |
[11:10] | but over there. | 而是在那边 |
[11:18] | Let’s break it down. This is how I figured out the Death Date. | 我们来分解一下 这是我如何发现的死期 |
[11:23] | I don’t think Dad would want us messing– | 我觉得爸爸不会希望我们弄乱… |
[11:25] | Dad doesn’t look at these boards anymore. Okay? And he’s not even here. | 爸爸已经不再看这些板子了 他都不在这里 |
[11:28] | So we’re gonna do this our way. | 所以我们要按我们的方式做 |
[11:30] | Twin power. | 双胞胎力量 |
[11:35] | Hey. | 喂 |
[11:38] | Thank you, Ol. | 谢谢你 奥利 |
[11:40] | You know, you’re right. | 你知道你是对的 |
[11:41] | You do kick ass. | 你确实很擅长 |
[11:46] | Would you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[11:47] | You can fix this. He’s already served time. | 你可以解决的 他已经服刑完了 |
[11:50] | Let me get this straight. | 让我弄清楚 |
[11:52] | You want me to get a passenger who was a convicted felon | 你想让我把一个犯了重罪的乘客 |
[11:55] | released from prison in exchange | 从监狱放出去 交换 |
[11:56] | for information on someone the government declared dead. | 一个政府宣布死亡的人的信息 |
[11:59] | Do I have that right? | 我理解得对吗 |
[12:00] | Every second I’m here explaining myself to you is another second lost. | 我站在这里跟你解释的每一秒 都是又浪费了一秒 |
[12:04] | The only thing standing between me and my daughter is you! | 我和我女儿中间的唯一阻碍就是你 |
[12:06] | Are you hearing this? He’s been here for almost an hour. I feel terrible. | 你听到了吗 他在这里快一个小时了 我感觉很不妙 |
[12:10] | But Colvin’s not gonna budge. | 但科尔文不会让步的 |
[12:11] | I’m happy to swing by. Talk to him. | 我很愿意过去一趟 跟他聊聊 |
[12:14] | No, you’re supposed to keep your nose out of Registry business. Remember? | 不 你应该离管理局远一点 |
[12:17] | I’ll calm him down. | 我去让他冷静下来 |
[12:18] | -Coming over tonight? -Doubt I’ll be out of here in time. | -今晚还来吗 -怀疑到时候我能不能下班 |
[12:20] | I’ve got a growing list of delinquent passengers, | 我手里的有过失乘客名单越来越长 |
[12:23] | a sovereign rights issue, | 还有一个领土主权问题 |
[12:24] | and now I’ve got another BS phone call about a dubious passenger. | 现在我还接到了一个 关于可疑乘客的报警电话 |
[12:28] | This time it’s about a “suspicious purchase of fertilizer.” | 这一次是什么“可疑购买肥料” |
[12:31] | Fertilizer? | 肥料 |
[12:33] | -Who called that in? -Some hater. | -谁打的电话的 -仇恨乘客的人 |
[12:35] | A salesman from, um, Yeager Garden Center? | 耶格尔花园中心的推销员 |
[12:38] | Wait, in Bayside? I’ll go talk to the guy. | 等等 在贝赛德 我去跟他谈谈 |
[12:40] | If anyone at the Registry gets wind of that… | 如果管理局的任何人听到了风声… |
[12:42] | -Who’s gonna tell ’em? -I don’t know. Maybe your partner? | -谁会告诉他们 -我不知道 也许你的搭档 |
[12:45] | Please. Let me worry about Diaz. | 拜托 让我来担心迪亚兹 |
[12:47] | It’s a drive-by. This hater wants to feel like somebody’s on it. | 开车过去看看就行 这个仇恨者想感觉有人在处理 |
[12:50] | Maybe then this guy’ll stop telling people that there’s a passenger out there making bombs. | 也许之后这个人就会停止告诉别人 有乘客在制造炸弹 |
[12:54] | Perfect. Just send me the deets. | 完美 把他的细节发给我吧 |
[13:11] | Come on, lady. | 来吧 女士 |
[13:18] | Hey, Tela. | 嗨 特拉 |
[13:20] | Blondie here says the two of you go back. Says she needs to talk to you. | 这位金发姑娘说你们两个有过去 说她需要跟你谈谈 |
[13:44] | You have a visitor. | 有人来找你 |
[14:02] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是意外 |
[14:07] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[14:09] | It’s good to see you too. | 我见到你也很高兴 |
[14:10] | It’s about Eden. | 是关于伊登的 |
[14:12] | The last time I saw you… A year ago, is it? | 我上一次见到你是… 一年前了吧 |
[14:16] | I told you I’d done everything I could to find Eden. | 我告诉过你 为了找伊登 我能做的都已经做了 |
[14:19] | Afterward, you stopped taking my calls, my texts, emails. | 之后你就拒绝接收 我的电话 短信 邮件 |
[14:23] | I’ve been | 我一直 |
[14:25] | preoccupied. | 很忙 |
[14:26] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:27] | Trying to protect the passengers. | 忙着努力保护乘客 |
[14:30] | You used to understand the importance of that. | 你以前能懂这一点的重要性 |
[14:33] | Hell, we used to do that together. | 我们以前是一起做的 |
[14:35] | Now you show up after all this time, | 过去这么久之后 你又出现了 |
[14:36] | tell me to stop everything and help you again. | 告诉我停止一切 再帮你 |
[14:38] | -This time it’s gonna be different. -Oh… | 这次不一样 |
[14:41] | Eagan knows where she is. | 伊根知道她在哪里 |
[14:44] | I know. I know it’s a big ask. | 我知道 我知道这是一个很大的请求 |
[14:47] | But Eagan, he holds all the cards. | 但是伊根 他手上拿着所有的牌 |
[14:50] | He’s not gonna give up anything without a guarantee. | 他得不到保证 不会放弃任何的 |
[14:52] | All I need is for you to make a few calls. | 我只需要你打几个电话 |
[14:54] | An immunity deal. A commutation on his sentence. | 豁免协议 给他进行减刑 |
[14:56] | -Something, anything– -Ben! | -做点什么 什么都可以… -本 |
[14:59] | You overestimate my reach. Look at where you are. | 你高估了我的能力 看看你现在在哪里 |
[15:03] | What I have at my disposal. | 我手上能有什么资源 |
[15:04] | Does any of this bear the imprimatur of a government agency to you? | 这地方看起来有一点点 政府批准机构的样子吗 |
[15:08] | Saanvi’s off on a Hail Mary attempt | 桑维现在去最后试一次 |
[15:10] | to acquire an fMRI machine right now because we can’t even afford one. | 弄一台功能性核磁共振仪 因为我们连一台都买不起 |
[15:15] | Saanvi works here? | 桑维在这里工作 |
[15:34] | This is Saanvi’s? | 这是桑维的 |
[15:35] | Two years is a long time, Ben. People change. Saanvi. You. | 两年时间很长 本 人会改变 桑维也是 你也是 |
[15:40] | Me. | 我也是 |
[15:42] | Look, I’m not plugged in the way I used to be. I’m sorry. | 我跟我以前不一样了 抱歉 |
[15:44] | Come on, Vance. You were with the NSA for years. | 拜托 万斯 你在国家安全局待了很多年 |
[15:46] | You’ve gotta have some political capital stored up. | 你一定有一些政治资本 |
[15:49] | We’re talking about the man who broke into my house, | 我们要救的这个人闯入过我家 |
[15:53] | held my boy hostage. I’m gonna help the son of a bitch? | 把我儿子当人质 我现在还要帮他这个兔崽子 |
[15:56] | I’m not asking you to help Eagan, Vance. | 我没有求你帮伊根 万斯 |
[16:01] | I’m asking you to help me. | 我是求你帮我 |
[16:03] | Help me find my girl. Reunite my family. | 帮我找到我女儿 让我的家庭重聚 |
[16:07] | Let me see what I can do. | 让我看看我能做什么 |
[16:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:15] | So, if you saw the fog, | 所以如果你看到了雾 |
[16:19] | then you must have also seen the thunderbird? | 那你一定也看到了雷鸟 |
[16:21] | The what? | 看到了什么 |
[16:22] | The thunderbird that’s on the Shinnecock seal. Is it not? | 辛纳科克徽章上的雷鸟 不是吗 |
[16:26] | You tell me. I’m not Shinnecock. I’m Hopi. My mom’s Hopi. | 你才更了解 我不是辛纳科克人 我是霍皮人 我妈妈是霍皮人 |
[16:30] | I was raised mostly by my dad. White dude from Flagstaff. | 我主要是我爸带大的 来自弗拉格斯塔夫 的白人男性 |
[16:34] | I mean, it’s clear we’re supposed to work together. | 显然我们应该合作 |
[16:36] | I guess the question is, on what? | 我觉得问题是 合作做什么 |
[16:40] | You see, with the Callings, it’s all connected. | 我们的呼召全是关联的 |
[16:42] | -It’s just a matter of how. | 这只是怎样关联的问题 |
[16:45] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[16:47] | It’s all connected. It’s something my nephew used to say. Why? | 呼召全是关联的 这是我侄子以前常说的 怎么了 |
[16:53] | I think I know why we were brought together. | 我想我知道我们为什么被带到一起了 |
[17:05] | My dad didn’t like me visiting the res. | 我爸爸不喜欢我去保留地 |
[17:07] | So Mom would try and pack so much into those weekends. | 所以我妈妈 会在那些周末安排得满满的 |
[17:11] | She said Hopi was living our values, | 她说霍皮人在过着我们的价值 |
[17:13] | speaking our language, practicing our ceremonies. | 说着我们的语言 进行着我们的仪式 |
[17:15] | Hopi is all those things. | 霍皮人什么都占用了 |
[17:18] | She always said, “It’s all connected.” | 她总是说:“全是关联的” |
[17:22] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[17:24] | She got sick. | 她生病了 |
[17:25] | Needed a bone marrow transplant, | 需要骨髓移植 |
[17:28] | and all the hospitals in Arizona said we were too late. | 亚利桑那州的所有医院都说 我们来得太晚了 |
[17:30] | I couldn’t accept that, so I found a specialist in New York. | 我无法接受 所以我在纽约找到了一个专家 |
[17:35] | She’s dying. | 她快死了 |
[17:37] | Dying in some New York hospital. | 在纽约的一个有远离濒临死亡 |
[17:40] | Alone. | 自己一个人 |
[17:44] | She’s got you though, no? | 但她有你 不是吗 |
[17:47] | That’s the worst part. I can’t even visit. | 这是最糟糕的部分 我都不能去看她 |
[17:50] | They’ll flag the Registry, and you’ll get arrested. | 他们会警告管理局 然后你就被捕了 |
[17:55] | I think that I have a way that I can get you in. | 我想我有办法让你进去 |
[17:57] | I think that’s why the Callings brought us together. | 我想这就是呼召让我们团聚的原因 |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:09] | But one thing my mom talked about was balance, | 但我妈妈以前说的一件事就是平衡 |
[18:11] | in nature and in the world. | 在大自然和世界里 |
[18:13] | And we were brought together, so maybe I’m supposed to help you somehow. | 我们被引导到了一起 所以也许我也应该以某种方式帮助你 |
[18:17] | Yeah, maybe. | 对 也许吧 |
[18:19] | We can figure that part out later. I’ll get back to you soon as I can, okay? | 我们可以之后再想那个 我尽快联系你 |
[18:28] | Okay. So the first thing Dad saw was the peacock, | 好 所以爸爸看到的 第一个东西是孔雀 |
[18:33] | which is the symbol of resurrection. | 这是复活的象征 |
[18:36] | He saw it in a Calling. | 在呼召中看到的 |
[18:37] | The peacock is also the mythological messenger | 孔雀也是罗马女神 |
[18:40] | for the Roman goddess Juno. | 朱诺的神话信使 |
[18:42] | That is how we got June. | 我们就是这样得到琼的 |
[18:44] | And then Zeke and Mick saw the petroglyph with the Gemini twins on it, | 后来齐克和米凯 看到了有双胞胎的石刻壁画 |
[18:48] | which gave us the number two… | 这给了我们第二个… |
[18:49] | …and then you had a calling to build a wooden dragon. | …然后你有了建造木龙的呼召 |
[18:53] | The year of the wooden dragon is 2024. June 2nd, 2024. | 木龙的年份是2024年 2024年6月2日 |
[18:57] | The Death Date. | 死期 |
[18:59] | And speaking of… Chapter two in our story. | 说到…我们故事中的第二章 |
[19:04] | Logan Strickland. | 洛根·斯特里克兰 |
[19:05] | Okay, he gave Aunt Mick this compass. | 好 他给了米凯姑姑这个指南针 |
[19:08] | He thought that it was gonna help save the passengers. | 他以为这样能救乘客 |
[19:10] | But on the back of the compass, | 但在指南针背面 |
[19:13] | a peacock, | 是一只孔雀 |
[19:14] | which then led me and TJ to the Al-Zuras journal. | 然后把我和TJ引向了 艾尔-祖拉斯的日记 |
[19:18] | Which then led us to the Silver Dragon. | 然后把我们引向了银龙 |
[19:21] | AKA the airplane. | 也就是飞机 |
[19:23] | And we’re right back where we started. | 于是我们又回到了开始的地方 |
[19:26] | We’ve been looking at everything for hours, but it’s not working. | 我们已经查看一切 好几个小时了 但都没用 |
[19:29] | How is any of this gonna give me the answer? | 这些要怎么给我答案 |
[19:33] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[19:38] | This isn’t everything. | 这不是一切 |
[19:58] | Keep this. | 留着这个 |
[20:02] | See? If we didn’t lay everything out on the table, | 看到了吗 如果我们没有把一切都摆到桌子上 |
[20:05] | I would’ve never remembered this card was in here. | 我永远不会想起这张牌在这里 |
[20:07] | Now we have everything. | 现在我们一切都有了 |
[20:09] | Okay, so we were missing a card? | 所以我们少的是一张牌 |
[20:10] | It’s not just a card. | 这不只是一张牌 |
[20:12] | It’s the Star card. | 是星星牌 |
[20:14] | Okay, it’s not just like any regular five-pointed star. | 好 所以这不是普通的五角星 |
[20:17] | The compass, the journal, this card. | 指南针 日记 这张牌 |
[20:19] | They all have the same unique star on them. | 上面都有同样一颗特别的星星 |
[20:23] | You kept this in here instead of on the board because it was special to you. | 你放在这里 而不是放在板子上 是因为它对你很特别 |
[20:27] | Because of Mom. | 因为妈妈 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:32] | But I remembered it for a reason. | 但我想起来是有原因的 |
[20:35] | We just gotta figure out what that reason is. | 我们只需要搞清楚这个原因是什么 |
[21:00] | I am the director of driving. | 我是带劲司机 |
[21:02] | No, you are not if you can’t even say “designated driver.” | 不 如果你连“代驾司机”都说不出来 就不能开车 |
[21:07] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:08] | No, no, no, stop. | 不 停 |
[21:10] | Evie, stop! Evie, stop! Stop! Stop! | 艾维 停 |
[21:40] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[21:41] | Hey, man, I’m starving. I heard this place is bomb. | 喂 兄弟 我快饿死了 我听说这个地方很棒 |
[21:43] | Better not be some fusion thing. Don’t need some chicken tikka ramen again. | 最好不要是融合的东西 别再吃炸鸡焗肉片拉面了 |
[21:51] | Yo, grab a spot in line. I gotta grab something for the apartment. | 喂 你去排个队 我要给公寓拿点东西 |
[21:55] | And, uh, break me off a couple kimchi grilled cheeses, will you? | 给我买几个泡菜烤奶酪 |
[21:58] | Kimchi what? | 泡菜什么 |
[22:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:08] | You the Lewis who called the 828 Registry hotline? | 你是打电话 给828管理局热线的里维斯吗 |
[22:11] | That’d be me. | 是我 |
[22:12] | What can you tell me about the suspicious fertilizer purchase? | 你对可疑的化肥购买 有什么信息要告诉我 |
[22:15] | Well, I don’t wanna be a nosy Pete. | 我不想多管闲事 |
[22:18] | My gut was telling me this purchase wasn’t on the up-and-up. | 我的直觉告诉 我这次的购买不太对劲 |
[22:22] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[22:23] | Well, I found this lady loading up on fertilizer. | 我发现一位女士正在施肥 |
[22:26] | But when I tried to tell her that the timing was a bit off, | 我试着告诉她时间不太对的时候 |
[22:29] | on account of winter freezing up the ground for months, | 因为冬天让地冻了好几个月 |
[22:32] | she just kept piling up her cart. | 她一直把自己的车堆满 |
[22:35] | She cleaned me out. | 她把我的库存买完了 |
[22:37] | Now, this fertilizer, is it the kind with ammonium nitrate? | 这种化肥是有硝酸铵成分的吗 |
[22:40] | Yes, sir. Like I said, | 是的 警官 如我所说 |
[22:41] | I don’t like to be nosy, so I just rang her up. | 我不喜欢多关心是 于是我就给她结账了 |
[22:44] | But you called it in later. | 但你是之后才打的电话 |
[22:45] | Yeah. After she left, one of my coworkers recognized her. | 对 她离开之后 我的一个同事认出了她 |
[22:50] | He follows all of that 828, you know, the website and stuff. | 她关注了各种828的东西 网站什么的 |
[22:53] | He told me that I had to call it in. See something, say something? | 他跟我说我必须要打电话报警 看到什么 就一定要说出来 |
[22:56] | I’m gonna need all video footage and receipts of that time, sir. | 我们需要那个时候的 所有监控录像和收据 |
[23:00] | She paid in cash, but I’ll pull what footage we have. | 她用现金结账的 但我会把监控录像截取出来 |
[23:04] | -Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:11] | Robert Vance in the flesh. | 罗伯特·万斯 终于见到你本人了 |
[23:14] | I should’ve known Ben would’ve run to his government daddy. | 我就应该知道 本会跑去找他在政府的老爹 |
[23:16] | All we need to hear out of your mouth is the location of my daughter. | 我只需要听到我女儿的地点 |
[23:19] | Manners, Ben. Remember the whole leverage thing we talked about? | 注意礼节 本 还记得我们讨论过的杠杆拿东西吗 |
[23:27] | This is a contingent authorization for suspension of sentence | 这是缓刑和立即释放的 |
[23:30] | and immediate release. | 临时授权 |
[23:31] | If the information you provide leads to a safe recovery of Eden Stone, | 如果你提供的信息 能够安全发现伊登·斯托恩 |
[23:35] | you’ll be a free man, Mr. Tehrani. | 你就自由了 特拉尼先生 |
[23:39] | Looks like we have the leverage now. | 看来我们现在有了杠杆 |
[23:43] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[23:45] | For the record, I was right that day. | 我提醒你一句 那天我是对的 |
[23:47] | The media, the police, the government, they’re all against us. | 媒体 警察 政府 他们都反对我们 |
[23:51] | You held a gun to the head of a 15-year-old boy. | 你对着一个15岁的男孩举枪 |
[23:53] | There’s nothing right about that. | 那可不是对的 |
[23:55] | I thought you agency types were comfortable with collateral damage. | 我以为你这种类型的代理 对附带损伤都习以为常了 |
[23:58] | My son had nightmares for months. | 我儿子做了好几个月的噩梦 |
[24:01] | He still can’t sleep through the night. My wife blamed me for what you did. | 他现在还是无法睡一整晚 我老婆因为你做的事情责怪我 |
[24:05] | I no longer have a marriage because of you. | 因为你 我已经没有婚姻了 |
[24:08] | That is not collateral damage. | 那不是附带损伤 |
[24:11] | That’s the complete destruction of a family. My family. | 这是一个家庭完全的瓦解 我的家庭 |
[24:16] | Vance, | 万斯 |
[24:18] | I… I didn’t know. | 我之前并不知道 |
[24:19] | How would you? You only care about one thing. | 你怎么会知道 你就只关心一件事 |
[24:23] | I’m glad one of us gets to put our family back together. | 我很高兴我们中的一个人 能和家人重聚 |
[24:33] | You heard him. | 你听到了他的话 |
[24:36] | You have a chance to put your family back together, Ben. | 你有机会让家人重聚 本 |
[24:38] | But not if you walk out that door. | 但如果你走出那扇门 就没有了 |
[24:46] | Get your stuff. Let’s go to the hospital now. | 拿上你的东西 我们现在去医院 |
[24:48] | -What’s going on? -I’ll explain in the car. Come on. | -什么情况 -我在车上解释 |
[24:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:51] | Kyle, | 凯尔 |
[24:53] | we don’t know how long we have with the ones that we love. | 我们不知道还能跟爱的人相处多久 |
[24:56] | All we have is this present moment. Trust me. | 我们拥有的只有当前的一刻 相信我 |
[24:58] | I know that because of the mistakes that I’ve made. | 我知道这个 是因为我犯过的错 |
[25:00] | All I can do is stop you from making your own. | 我只能阻止你去犯同样的错 |
[25:05] | Okay, I’ll grab my jacket. | 好 我去拿我的夹克 |
[25:13] | Vance might wanna put away his hankie. | 万斯可能想收回他的手帕 |
[25:15] | We’ve all got problems, | 但我们都有问题 |
[25:17] | but you have an opportunity to solve yours. | 你有机会解决你的问题 |
[25:20] | Without my intel, you’ve got nothing. | 没有我的情报 你什么信息都没有 |
[25:23] | Back to yelling into the abyss. | 回到对着深渊大吼大叫 |
[25:27] | You need this, Ben. | 你需要这个 本 |
[25:29] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[25:44] | Sign it and give me the location. | 签了它 给我地点 |
[25:48] | A deal’s a deal. | 交易就是交易 |
[26:09] | See you on the outside, professor. | 外面见 教授 |
[26:23] | You get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[26:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:26] | Then I’ll start submitting the paperwork, | 那我就开始提交文件 |
[26:28] | but we won’t be able to finalize anything | 但必须先证实这个信息可靠 |
[26:31] | until this information proves to be credible. | 我们才能最终推进 |
[26:33] | Thanks, fellas. | 谢谢你们 兄弟们 |
[26:35] | Just so we’re clear, you cashed in all your reserves on this one. | 我们说清楚 这件事耗光了你所有的人情 |
[26:38] | I hope it was worth it. | 我希望这值得 |
[26:42] | -Vance… -No, forget it. | -万斯… -别说了 算了 |
[26:43] | No, no. No. | 不行 |
[26:46] | I became so consumed in my own nightmare, | 我被自己的噩梦吞噬太深 |
[26:48] | I couldn’t see what you were dealing with. I’m sorry. | 没能看到你面对的烦恼 对不起 |
[26:51] | Let’s just focus on your daughter. Where we headed? | 我们先专注你的女儿吧 我们要去哪里 |
[26:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll text it to you. | 好 我短信发给你 |
[26:57] | But, Vance, | 但是 万斯 |
[27:00] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[27:02] | I’ll never forget what you did for me. | 我永远不会忘记你为我做的 |
[27:16] | Turns out they didn’t have that scooper thing I wanted. | 他们没有我想要的那个铲斗 |
[27:19] | You mean a hand trowel? | 你是说手铲 |
[27:21] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就是那个 |
[27:23] | You think I’m an idiot? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[27:25] | -What? | 什么 |
[27:26] | -You heard me. Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你听到了 你觉得我傻吗 |
[27:29] | Or do you just like feeding me line after line? | 还是你就是喜欢一次又一次骗我 |
[27:32] | We’re partners, and these little side investigations you got going on, | 我们是搭档 你在进行的这种小调查 |
[27:36] | they could cost more than just your job. | 会让你失去的不只是工作 |
[27:38] | They could cost my job. | 也可能会让我丢掉工作 |
[27:41] | That’s not gonna happen, Diaz. | 不会的 迪亚兹 |
[27:43] | It already happened. Remember when you were a lieutenant? | 已经发生了 还记得以前你是警督吗 |
[27:46] | I don’t wanna get dragged down with you any further than you are. Understood? | 我不想再被你进一步拖下水了 你明白吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:54] | Good. You’re just lucky. | 很好 你很幸运 |
[27:57] | That kimchi grilled cheese is banging. | 那个泡菜烤奶酪很美味 |
[28:08] | -Zeke Landon. Here to see a patient. -Name? | -齐克·兰顿 来见一个病人 -名字 |
[28:15] | Haskins. Room 712. | 哈金斯 712房间 |
[28:51] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[28:55] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[29:00] | You were right, Mom. | 你没事的 妈妈 |
[29:02] | We should have come sooner. | 我们早就应该来的 |
[29:04] | This is all my fault. I’m sorry. | 都是我的错 对不起 |
[29:07] | Forgive me, Mom. | 原谅我 妈妈 |
[29:16] | If you’re open to it, I might be able to help. | 如果你敞开心扉 可能会有帮助 |
[29:22] | Help how? | 怎么有帮助 |
[29:23] | It’s hard to explain. | 我很难解释 |
[29:25] | Better if I show you. | 我还是展示给你看吧 |
[29:53] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[29:55] | Your mom, she has such deep love for you. | 你妈妈对你有很深的爱 |
[29:59] | Love and gratitude. | 爱和感激 |
[30:01] | There’s no blame. No guilt. No anger. | 没有埋怨 没有罪责 没有愤怒 |
[30:04] | All her pain is gone. | 她的痛苦都已经消失了 |
[30:08] | Home. | 回家 |
[30:17] | You should be on your land. | 你应该去你的土地 |
[30:20] | With me. | 跟我一起 |
[30:25] | Let’s take you home. | 我们带你回家 |
[30:35] | Thank you. But I don’t understand. How did you do that? | 谢谢 但我不明白 你是怎么做到的 |
[30:39] | Not sure I understand it myself. Just found I could one day. | 我自己也不太明白 只是突然有一天发现我能做到 |
[30:54] | It’s not a good time, Zeke. | 这个时间不好 齐克 |
[30:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:59] | So what do you want? | 所以 你想怎样 |
[31:01] | I can’t even begin to imagine what it’s like to have a parent ripped away from you at your age. | 我无法开始想象 在你这个年纪被夺走父母是什么感觉 |
[31:05] | Then why are you talking? | 那你为什么还说话 |
[31:08] | Because I know what it’s like to lose a sibling. | 但我知道失去兄弟姐妹是什么感觉 |
[31:11] | I know how easy it is to lose yourself after such a profound tragedy. | 我知道在如此深重的悲剧之后 会有多容易迷失自己 |
[31:16] | My entire life has been torn apart. | 我的整个人生都被撕碎了 |
[31:21] | I’m supposed to be some college kid, running late to whatever 101s | 我应该是个大学生 应该谈恋爱约会迟到 |
[31:25] | and going to a bunch of parties with lots of my friends. | 和很多朋友去各种派对 |
[31:29] | Instead, I’m here. | 但我没有 我在这里 |
[31:31] | I’m here playing parent to the brother that has completely destroyed my life | 我在这里 给完全毁掉我人生的弟弟扮演父母 |
[31:37] | because I have no idea when my dad is gonna get his back on track! | 因为我不知道 爸爸什么时候会恢复正常 |
[31:43] | You really know all that? | 你真的了解这一切吗 |
[31:56] | I know this. | 我知道 |
[31:59] | You still have people that love you. | 你还有爱你的人 |
[32:02] | People who remember the real you. | 记住你真正样子的人 |
[32:06] | Loving, warm, compassionate. | 爱别人 温暖 有同情心 |
[32:10] | Maybe we just need to reintroduce ourselves. | 或许我们只需要重新介绍自己 |
[32:14] | Come on. I’m Zeke Landon. | 来吧 我叫齐克·兰 |
[32:29] | Did you… did you feel that? | 你感受到了吗 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:34] | I… I feel different. | 我感觉不一样了 |
[32:36] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[32:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:40] | That’s the first time I’ve ever felt something like that. | 这是我第一次有这种感觉 |
[32:43] | Well, whatever just happened, | 不管刚刚发生了什么 |
[32:48] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:03] | I don’t care about protocol. | 我不在乎规矩 |
[33:05] | I have power of attorney, and I’d like to take her home immediately. | 我有委托书 我要立刻带她回家 |
[33:08] | I have to call the doctor. | 我必须叫医生 |
[33:10] | And we might have to bring the administration in on this. | 这件事可能必须要让行政部门介入了 |
[33:12] | Your name? | 你的名字 |
[33:17] | Kyle Boyd. | 凯尔·博伊德 |
[33:23] | Kyle, if you go through with this, your name ends up in the system. | 凯尔 如果你执意这样做 最后你的名字会出现在系统中 |
[33:27] | The Registry will be informed. | 他们会通知管理局 |
[33:28] | They don’t care if locking you up means your mom– | 他们才不管把你关起来 会意味着你妈妈… |
[33:30] | She can’t die here. | 她不能死在这里 |
[33:32] | I’m not gonna fail her again. | 我不会再让她失望的 |
[33:40] | Hey. | 喂 |
[33:41] | Just about loaded up. Where’s that address? | 马上装好了 地址在哪里 |
[33:43] | Yeah, I’m gonna text it to you now. | 好 我现在发短信给你 |
[33:46] | All right. See you there. | 好 到时候见 |
[33:47] | Hey, Vance? | 喂 万斯 |
[33:48] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[33:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:52] | Thank me when this is over. | 等这件事结束 你再谢我 |
[34:29] | Zeke, you better hurry. I don’t know how much time we have. | 齐克 快点 我不知道我们有多少时间 |
[34:32] | -Mick, you still there? Excuse me. Where’s Virginia Boyd? | -米凯 你还在吗 -不好意思 弗吉尼亚·博伊德在哪 |
[34:35] | Mick? | 米凯 |
[34:41] | Check the hallways and the stairs. They couldn’t have gone far. I want them found. | 看看走廊和楼梯 他们不会走很远 给我找到他们 |
[34:46] | And you, inside now. | 你 立刻进来 |
[34:52] | I called to check on my friend, | 我今早给我的朋友打电话问候 |
[34:54] | and somehow that leads to me being put in a very compromising situation. | 结果却把我引入了 这个有失体面的情况中 |
[34:59] | I’ll try not to let it happen again. | 我会试着不再发生这种事 |
[35:02] | I just hope it was enough. | 我只希望时间足够 |
[35:03] | Should be. Sounds like Zeke got them in the cab before you showed up, | 应该够 听起来齐克在你出现之前 让他们上了出租车 |
[35:07] | so… thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[35:08] | And not just for letting Kyle take his mom home, but for all you do for us. | 不只是让凯尔送他母亲回家 也因为你为我们做的所有事 |
[35:12] | It’s the right thing. | 这是正确的事 |
[35:16] | Just consider yourself lucky I’m not arresting you. | 我不逮捕你 你就庆幸吧 |
[35:50] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[35:53] | I know. I know stressing out isn’t gonna help, but this isn’t working. | 我知道压力过大不会有帮助 但这不行 |
[35:57] | Hey, look at me. | 喂 看着我 |
[35:59] | The answer is gonna come. | 答案会来的 |
[36:01] | But it won’t if you’re all worked up. | 但如果你过于激动 就不会了 |
[36:03] | Now repeat after me. We are going to figure this out. | 现在跟着我重复 我们会想出来的 |
[36:07] | We’re going to figure this out. | 我们会想出来的 |
[36:09] | I have the best sister in the entire world. | 我有整个世界上最好的姐姐 |
[36:12] | I have the best sister in the whole entire world. | 我有整个世界上最好的姐姐 |
[36:16] | You know, sometimes it’s hard to see things for what they are. | 你知道 有时候很难看清事情的样子 |
[36:19] | Maybe we should change perspective. | 也许我们应该换个角度 |
[36:28] | Somebody see a mouse? | 有人看到老鼠了吗 |
[36:30] | Well, at least that’d be a discovery. You go shopping? | 至少这会是一个发现 你去购物了 |
[36:32] | Oh, no. It’s a gift from someone I helped solve a Calling. | 不是 这是我帮忙解决呼召的一个人 送的礼物 |
[36:37] | How’s it going here? Any closer to some answers? | 这里怎么样了 接近答案了吗 |
[36:39] | We’ll figure it out. Just might take a little while. | 我们会想出答案的 只是可能需要一段时间 |
[36:43] | Well, that sounds like an adventure for another day. I’m gonna go to bed. | 听起来不是今天的冒险了 我要睡觉了 |
[36:50] | What? | 什么 |
[36:51] | Just good to see you two working together. | 看你们两个合作 我很开心 |
[37:05] | Today was a lot. You okay? | 今天发生了很多事 你没事吧 |
[37:08] | It was. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 对 我没事 |
[37:21] | Just so you’re aware, when I ask if you’re okay, | 你要知道 当我问你有没有事的时候 |
[37:24] | I’m just opening the door to conversation. | 我只是想开启对话 |
[37:27] | I already know you’re not. | 我已经知道你不是没事了 |
[37:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:38] | Try this one on, then. | 那就试试这个 |
[37:40] | I think, um, hearing Kyle finally telling his mom everything he needed to say… | 我觉得听到凯尔终于 把他应该说的一切告诉他妈妈… |
[37:48] | …letting go of the guilt… | 放下罪恶感… |
[37:52] | I realized that the Callings… | 我意识到呼召… |
[37:56] | they wanted me to see that just as much as they wanted me to help him. | 它们不仅想让我帮他 也想让我看明白这一点 |
[38:00] | Like, maybe I’m supposed to do the same. | 也许我也应该做同样的事 |
[38:03] | With Evie? | 对艾维 |
[38:05] | I thought that I had. | 我以为我已经做了 |
[38:11] | I tried really hard. | 我真的很努力尝试了 |
[38:14] | What if I’m not ready? | 万一我没准备好怎么办 |
[38:17] | What if… what if I don’t wanna let go of the guilt | 万一我不想放下罪恶感呢 |
[38:21] | because… | 因为… |
[38:25] | it’s the only thing I have left? | 这是我唯一剩下的东西 |
[38:27] | If I let it go, then there’s nothing connecting me to her. | 如果我放下 那就没有什么 能联系我跟她了 |
[38:34] | Then don’t. | 那就不要 |
[38:35] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[38:37] | Don’t let go. | 不要放下 |
[38:38] | Hang on to the guilt if you need to. There’s no shame in that. | 如果你需要 就抓住这份罪恶感 |
[38:42] | Believe me, I carry my guilt all over the place. | 相信我 我的罪恶感都带在身上 |
[38:46] | It’s a part of us, and you can use that part however you want. | 这是我们的一部分 你想怎样使用这部分都可以 |
[38:50] | Our pain can become our strength. | 我们的痛苦可以成为我们的力量 |
[38:55] | This is your life. Live it by your truth. | 这是你的人生 你活得真实就好 |
[39:06] | Three klicks out. | 还剩三公里 |
[39:08] | The hell are you? | 你怎么回事 |
[39:13] | Hi, this is Ben Stone. I can’t answer the phone– | 嗨 我是本·斯托恩 我目前无法接电话… |
[39:29] | Is that… | 那是… |
[39:31] | A star… | 星星… |
[39:34] | with four major points and four minor ones. | 四个大角和四个小角 |
[39:38] | Like a directional star on a compass. | 想指南针的指向星 |
[39:43] | What is that on top of it? It kind of seems like it’s a… | 上面那个是什么 感觉像是一个… |
[39:48] | A button. | 按钮 |
[39:58] | “Divina conciencia”? | 神圣医师 |
[40:00] | My Latin is a little rusty. | 我的拉丁语有点生疏 |
[40:04] | Divine consciousness. | 神圣意识 |
[40:08] | According to tarot, the Star card, it represents enlightenment, | 根据塔罗牌 星星牌代表启迪 |
[40:12] | which means that if you have this card, | 也就是说你有这张卡 |
[40:14] | you are directly connected to divine consciousness. | 就直接连接到了神圣意识 |
[40:20] | You already have the answer. | 你已经有答案了 |
[40:32] | What? Cal, what are you seeing? | 怎么了 卡尔 你看到了什么 |
[40:37] | The glow. | 光芒 |
[40:41] | The glow from outside the plane. The glow right in front of me. | 飞机外的光芒 就在我面前的光芒 |
[40:45] | It’s all one. It’s all connected. | 全都是一个 全是关联的 |
[40:48] | That’s where we were, inside the glow. | 我们就在那里 在光芒里 |
[40:50] | Like, what? Like, you and Daly and Fiona? | 怎么 你和达利和菲奥娜 |
[40:53] | No. It’s more than that. All of us. | 不 不只是 我们所有人 |
[40:55] | I know where the plane was for five and a half years. | 我知道过去五年半飞机在哪里了 |
[40:58] | We were in the divine consciousness. | 我们在神圣意识里 |
[41:18] | -Sure this is right? | 确定这是对的吗 |
[41:24] | -Ben? -Listen. | -本 -听着 |
[41:26] | We’re at the location. Where are you? What’s going on? | 我们到了地点 你在哪里 什么情况 |
[41:29] | -You’re not gonna find anyone there. -What the hell did you do, Ben? | -你们在那里找不到任何人的 -你做了什么 |
[41:31] | -I knew you wouldn’t let me go on my own. -On your own? No, wait. | -我知道你不会让我一个人去 -你一个人 不行 等一下 |
[41:35] | I’m so grateful for all you’ve done, | 你所做的一切 我很感激 |
[41:37] | but I had a Calling. | 但我有了一个呼召 |
[41:39] | Something bad’s gonna happen. | 会发生很糟糕的事情 |
[41:41] | And I’m not gonna put you or anyone else I love in danger. | 我不会让你或者其他我爱的人涉险 |
[41:44] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[41:47] | You’ve sacrificed enough for me and my family already. | 你已经为我和我的家人牺牲了足够多 |
[41:51] | -God damn it, Ben! What happened? | -我靠 本 -发生了什么 |
[41:54] | He’s going it alone. | 他一个人去了 |
[42:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[42:16] | The store clerk sent me some pics. | 店员给我发了一些照片 |
[42:19] | I thought you were gonna squash this, not open up a whole can of detective on it. | 我以为你会中断这件事 不会真的开始调查 |
[42:23] | It’s not like I was looking for the lead to be legit. | 我又不是想找到正当的线索 |
[42:25] | You know when you get that feeling. Ah, here it is. | 你知道会有那种感觉 在这里 |
[42:29] | Oh, definitely worth a visit. | 绝对值得一去 |
[42:32] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[42:34] | What? Who is it? | 什么 这是谁 |
[42:36] | Erika Burness. | 艾丽卡·伯内斯 |
[42:38] | I interrogated her after she robbed that gun store with her boyfriend, | 在她和她的男友抢劫了枪店后 是我审问的她 |
[42:41] | who almost killed Vance’s son. | 她男朋友差点杀了万斯的儿子 |
[42:48] | -I’ll be damned. | 我去了 |
[42:49] | -Landlord Adrian Shannon. | 房东阿德里安·香农 |
[42:51] | Funny, trouble always finds this guy. | 有意思 麻烦总能找上这个人 |
[42:53] | So Erika is living with him? What are they up to? | 所以艾丽卡和他住在一起 他们要干什么 |
[42:56] | We’re about to find out. | 我们马上就会知道了 |
[43:00] | There you are. | 在这里 |