时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Why was Saanvi at the precinct that day? | 桑维那天为什么会在辖区 |
[00:24] | I’ll tell you why. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[00:25] | She was there because her and Vance were involved in the murder of Sarah’s mom, weren’t they? | 她在那里 是因为她和万斯参与了 杀害莎拉妈妈的事 不是吗 |
[00:29] | -I don’t know how to repay you. -How about the truth? | -我不知道该怎么报答你 -说出真相怎么样 |
[00:31] | You think I’m an idiot? The side investigations you got going on? | 你以为我是白痴吗 你偷偷摸摸进行的副业调查 |
[00:34] | They can cost more than just your job. They can cost my job. | 可能不止会让你丢掉工作 也可能让我丢掉工作 |
[00:37] | That’s not gonna happen, Diaz. | 不会的 迪亚兹 |
[00:38] | I don’t wanna get dragged down further than you already are. Understood? | 我不想再被你进一步拖下水了 你明白吗 |
[00:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[00:43] | You want me to get you out of prison? How do you want me to do that, Eagan? | 你想让我给你弄出去 你要我怎么做到 |
[00:46] | You’re a smart guy. | 你是个聪明人 |
[00:47] | You’ll find a way, or I’ll die in here and take Eden’s location with me. | 你会找到办法的 不然我就死在这里 把伊登的位置也跟我一起带到地下 |
[00:51] | You and I are connected in a way other passengers aren’t, | 你和我有着其他乘客没有的联系 |
[00:56] | and I think Eden is part of this connection. | 我觉得伊登是这种联系的一部分 |
[00:58] | Why don’t you come with me to Egypt? | 不如你跟我一起去埃及 |
[01:01] | I wish I could. | 真希望我可以 |
[01:02] | Just don’t give up on me. | 别放弃我 |
[01:20] | Body’s pretty burned, Captain, | 尸体烧毁严重 警监 |
[01:22] | but I’m guessing cause of death had something to do | 但我猜测死亡原因应该跟 |
[01:25] | with the five bullet holes in her torso. | 尸体上的五个子弹孔有关系 |
[01:27] | Let’s fast-track the autopsy and get the rounds over to Ballistics. | 我们快速追踪尸检结果 把这些子弹交给弹道学部门 |
[01:31] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[01:35] | An anonymous tip came in from an inmate. | 一名囚犯匿名传来举报 |
[01:38] | And the inmate said he knew where Eden was and gave us an address. | 这名囚犯说他知道伊登在哪里 给了我们一个地址 |
[01:42] | That address led us to a factory, and my brother and I started searching. | 那个地址把我们引向了一个工厂 我和我哥哥开始搜寻 |
[01:46] | And that’s when we heard someone, a child’s voice, | 这个时候我们听到有一个人 一个小孩的声音 |
[01:49] | and we followed that behind a corner. | 我们跟随着这个声音 在一个角落后面 |
[01:51] | There she was. Eden. | 伊登她就在那里 |
[01:54] | You know, she’d been missing for two years, so she’s… she’s changed a lot, | 你们知道 她已经失踪两年了 所以她改变了很多 |
[01:58] | but it’s my daughter. | 但确实是我的女儿 |
[02:00] | We found her. | 我们找到了她 |
[02:01] | She had no idea where she’d been. She was in shock, and she still is. | 她不知道自己去了哪里 她吓坏了 现在依然是 |
[02:05] | And Angelina Meyer? | 安吉丽娜·迈尔呢 |
[02:06] | We don’t know what happened to Angelina, whether she’s alive or dead. | 我们不知道安吉丽娜发生了什么 她是活着还是死了 |
[02:10] | It’s not our focus. Eden is. | 那不是我们关注重点 伊登才是 |
[02:11] | It’s quite the coincidence though. | 不过确实挺巧合的 |
[02:13] | Your niece appearing the same night an 828 compound went up in a fireball. | 你的侄子在828大院 升空成一个火球的当晚出现 |
[02:18] | We were on the other side of the city, finding Eden. | 我们在城市的另一边寻找伊登 |
[02:22] | Can we be done? | 我们可以结束了吗 |
[02:23] | -So I’m asking all of you, please. | 所以我请求你们所有人 拜托 |
[02:26] | My family’s been through a lot. My young daughter’s… | 我的家庭经历了很多 我的小女儿… |
[02:33] | my young daughter’s been through a lot. So please respect her privacy. Thank you. | 我的小女儿经历了太多苦难 请尊重她的隐私 谢谢 |
[02:37] | What about Angelina Meyer? | 安吉丽娜·迈尔呢 |
[02:50] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[02:58] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 |
[03:00] | Oh God, help me. | 天啊 帮帮我 |
[03:03] | Come inside, quick. | 快点进来 |
[03:17] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[03:19] | Finally resting. | 终于休息了 |
[03:22] | Since when do you do laundry? | 你什么时候开始洗衣服了 |
[03:24] | I’m just cleaning out the room for a bit so Eden feels like she has her own space. | 我只是整理一下房间 让伊登觉得有自己的空间 |
[03:28] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很累 |
[03:31] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[03:34] | During the explosion, I had this Calling. | 在爆炸的时候 我经历了一个呼召 |
[03:44] | -It’s not enough. -What does that mean? | -这还不够 -这是什么意思 |
[03:47] | The Lifeboat is sinking, and we are helpless to stop it. | 救生艇正在沉没 我们束手无策 无法阻止它 |
[03:50] | No. You’re not, okay? You are not helpless. | 不 你不是 好吗 你不是束手无策 |
[03:54] | In order to save the Lifeboat, you have to follow the Callings. Okay? | 为了拯救救生艇 你必须跟随呼召 |
[03:58] | -You just need to remember. -I am following the Callings. | -你只是需要想起来 -我在跟随呼召 |
[04:00] | This one made it crystal clear that our memories, our Callings, | 这个呼召表达得很清楚 我们的记忆 我们的呼召 |
[04:05] | they’re not enough to balance out the shit that’s coming. | 它们不足以平衡掉即将发生的逼事 |
[04:07] | They’re not enough to save the Lifeboat. | 还不足以拯救救生艇 |
[04:09] | Okay. Well, then you try. All right? You don’t give up. | 好吧 那你就尝试 好吗 不要放弃 |
[04:13] | Ever. | 永远都不要 |
[04:17] | -You said “shit.” | 你刚才说“逼事” |
[04:21] | -Don’t tell Dad. | 别告诉爸爸 |
[04:25] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[04:28] | It’s okay. It’s just Daddy. | 没关系 只是爸爸 |
[04:29] | It’s all right. She just needs to get used to her surroundings. | 没关系 她只需要习惯她周围的环境 |
[04:33] | It’s all new to her. She just needs time. | 这一切对她来说都是新的 她只是需要时间 |
[04:37] | I’ll see if I can find some of her old baby things. | 我去看看能否找到她以前 宝宝时期的东西 |
[04:40] | Something familiar. | 熟悉的东西 |
[04:49] | How about one time we don’t respond to a Registry SOS? | 我们能不能有一次 不回应管理局的紧急求救 |
[04:52] | What’s the matter, Diaz? You afraid of the country? | 怎么了 你害怕这个国家 |
[04:54] | I figure we can go antiquing later. | 我觉得我们之后可以考古了 |
[04:56] | I break out into a rash when I leave the Bronx. | 我离开布朗克斯区的时候能起疹子 |
[05:01] | What the hell you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:03] | You’re not Registry. Get back to the beat. | 你不是管理局的人 回去做你的工作 |
[05:06] | You know that guy? | 你认识那个人 |
[05:07] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
[05:09] | Thanks for lending a hand, guys. | 谢谢你们帮一把手 |
[05:11] | A lot of beat cops won’t come this far out of the city. | 很多巡警不愿意出城这么远 |
[05:14] | Anything beats writing parking tickets for the 129, Captain. | 什么都比给129局开停车罚单好 警监 |
[05:17] | -Pleasure helping out. -Thanks. | -很荣幸能出来帮忙 -谢谢 |
[05:19] | Look, could you do me a favor? I gotta get these into the city ASAP. | 听着 你可以帮我一个忙吗 我要把这些尽快送到城里 |
[05:23] | I can’t spare my CSU guys. | 我们犯罪现场小组的人抽不出时间 |
[05:25] | -Can one of you drop these at Ballistics? -Yeah, I gotcha. | -谁可以把这个送到弹道学部门吗 -交给我 |
[05:28] | Thanks. Autopsy’s gonna take a minute. | 谢谢 验尸需要一阵子 |
[05:31] | I’m hoping to jump-start the investigation with the shell casings. | 希望能用弹壳启动调查 |
[05:33] | See if we can’t match them to a gun. | 看看能否找到匹配的枪支 |
[05:36] | Yeah, no problem. We got it. | 没问题 交给我们 |
[05:37] | Actually, if you could stick around, could use the hands here. | 确实 如果你能留在这里 我还需要帮手 |
[05:44] | Yeager Garden Center? | 耶格尔花园中心 |
[05:46] | I’m guessing it’s no accident we went antiquing today. | 看来我们今天去考古不是意外 |
[05:50] | What aren’t you telling me, Vasquez? What’s going on? | 你隐瞒了我什么 瓦斯克斯 什么情况 |
[05:54] | I gotta go, bro. | 我得走了 兄弟 |
[06:14] | Zeke! | 齐克 |
[06:24] | Hey, bud. | 嗨 兄弟 |
[06:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:28] | Uh, yeah, a lot of smoke in the air last night. | 对 昨晚空气中烟太多了 |
[06:31] | -You don’t sound good. -Dude, I’m– I’m fine. | -你听起来不太好 -兄弟 我没事 |
[06:34] | Hey, for real. You know you can talk to me, right? | 喂 真的 你知道可以跟我聊聊 对吧 |
[06:38] | And you know you can talk to me. | 你也知道 你可以跟我聊聊 |
[06:41] | You absorbed a boatload of rage yesterday. | 你昨天吸纳了非常多的愤怒 |
[06:44] | Okay, you’re right. Yeah, I did. | 好吧 你说得对 是的 确实 |
[06:50] | I never thought I’d be responsible for taking a life. | 我从没想过 我会动手杀人 |
[06:54] | -After Chloe, I really thought– -Hey. Chloe was not your fault. | -克洛伊的事情之后 我真的以为… -喂 克洛伊的事不是你的错 |
[07:00] | There’s no question about this one, is there? | 但这一次 毫无疑问是我的错了 对吧 |
[07:04] | I gotta get to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[07:06] | Hey, you sure that’s a good idea? | 喂 你确定应该去工作吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. Can’t miss my train. | 嗯 我没事 还要赶火车呢 |
[07:35] | I got you your phone back. | 我把你的手机拿回来了 |
[08:13] | How much does the Registry know? | 管理局知道多少 |
[08:15] | Not much. Yet. | 目前还不知道多少 |
[08:17] | All of Adrian’s little helpers are sticking to the same story. | 阿德里安所有的帮手都口径一致 |
[08:19] | It’s under control. We know it’s better for the world to think Xers did this, not a passenger. | 可以控制 这个世界最好以为 是无名一代做的 不是一名乘客做的 |
[08:23] | You saw it for yourself. This was a chaotic scene. | 你亲眼看见了 当时的情况很混乱 |
[08:27] | All right, lots of witnesses. This isn’t fixable. | 很多目击者 这件事情没办法修复 |
[08:29] | Not even for you. Especially not with these. | 就连你也不行 尤其是现在有这个证据 |
[08:32] | The shell casings. Good work. | 弹壳 做得好 |
[08:36] | I am taking these to Ballistics. | 我要把这个送到弹道学部门 |
[08:38] | If your gun has ever been test-fired, the system will pull a match. | 如果你的枪被试射过 系统能把你找出来 |
[08:41] | It hasn’t been. Okay? I should be fine. | 没有试过 好吗 我应该没事 |
[08:44] | You can’t leave this to chance. Do the right thing! | 你不能冒险 你知道怎样做正确 |
[08:47] | You’ve cleaned up messes for so long, you don’t even know what right is anymore. | 你清理烂摊子太久了 已经不知道什么是正确的事了 |
[08:50] | Your moral compass is screwed up. | 你的道德指南针已经毁了 |
[08:52] | Get one thing straight. My compass points true north. | 搞清楚一件事 我的指南针指向了正北 |
[08:56] | -Now, maybe we don’t agree– -I’m done here. | -也许我们的观点不一致 但是… -我说完了 |
[08:59] | Vasquez! | 瓦斯克斯 |
[09:03] | If I were you, I’d lose those casings. | 如果我是你 我会让那些弹壳消失 |
[09:07] | You’re not me. | 你不是我 |
[09:14] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:16] | -Have you… have you seen Zeke? -He just went to work. | -你见到齐克了吗 -他去工作了 |
[09:19] | I was hoping he would give it a minute. | 我还希望他能休息一阵子呢 |
[09:22] | I’m worried about him. Yesterday was a lot. | 我很担心他 昨天的事情太难以承受了 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:26] | -How’s Eden? | 伊登怎么样了 |
[09:28] | Confused, upset. I’m trying to find a way to connect. | 困惑 难过 试图找到方法建立感情 |
[09:35] | She’s here where she belongs. | 她就在这里 这里才是她的归属 |
[09:43] | You never gave up hope. I’m sorry. I– | 你从来没有放弃希望 我很抱歉 我… |
[09:45] | No, hey. | 没事 喂 |
[09:48] | My baby girl’s home. | 我的宝贝女儿回家了 |
[09:51] | All right? That is all that matters. | 好吗 这才是唯一重要的 |
[09:55] | If I go to the Registry, will they buy the story? | 如果我去管理局 他们会相信这个故事吗 |
[09:58] | Ish. | 有可能 |
[10:00] | No one’s refuting our version, | 没有人驳斥我们讲出来的版本 |
[10:02] | but the caseworker kept asking about Angelina, | 但是案件负责人一直问安吉丽娜的事 |
[10:04] | so I guess they haven’t found her body. | 所以我猜他们还没找到尸体 |
[10:06] | There’s no way she survived that. | 她不可能活下来的 |
[10:08] | Until she’s in the morgue, we should keep our guard up. | 除非她躺在了停尸房 在那之前我们都要保持警惕 |
[10:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:14] | I did have a Calling though. | 不过我确实经历了一个呼召 |
[10:16] | In front of the caseworker, and I almost got caught. | 在案件调查员面前 我差点被看到 |
[10:20] | What was it? Angelina? | 是什么呼召 安吉丽娜 |
[10:21] | I’m not sure, but the floor, it turned to glass. | 我不确定 但是地板变成了玻璃 |
[10:24] | and it was filled with colorful fish, plants, bubbles… Below it, there was a bunch of water, | 下面填满了水 有彩色的鱼 植物 泡泡… |
[10:30] | Like an aquarium. | 像水族馆一样 |
[10:32] | Yeah, does that ring bells? | 有什么相关的事吗 |
[10:33] | There’s a passenger who owns an aquarium supply company with his wife. | 有一个乘客和他老婆开了一家 水族馆供货公司 |
[10:39] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[10:42] | Sam Wile. | 山姆·威尔 |
[10:45] | 34D. | 座位34D |
[10:49] | Wile. | 威尔 |
[10:51] | Sam Wile. | 山姆·威尔 |
[11:02] | -You gonna be okay without me? -Lifeboat needs you. | -没有我 你可以吗 -救生艇需要你 |
[11:04] | Besides, let’s give Eden a day | 而且 我们让伊登适应一阵子 |
[11:06] | before Aunt Mick fills her with cotton candy and takes her on the Tilt-a-Whirl. | 你才能给她棉花糖 带她去游乐场坐疯狂摇摇乐 |
[11:09] | That was one time. Okay? Lesson learned. | 只有那一次 好吗 我已经学到教训了 |
[11:17] | Hey! I, uh, heard you went in today. | 喂 我听说你今天去工作了 |
[11:19] | -Is everything okay? -Have to be. | -一切都好吗 -必须好 |
[11:21] | -Full house today. -Come on. Take the day off. | -今天安排满了 -拜托 休息一天吧 |
[11:23] | Last night, that was… that was a lot. | 昨天晚上的事情太让人难以承受了 |
[11:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:28] | And you said yourself my patients need me. | 而且你自己也说了 我的病人需要我 |
[11:30] | Yeah, I know, but just be careful, okay? | 是 我知道 但是要小心 好吗 |
[11:33] | There’s a lot of pain in the world, and you can’t take it all on. | 这个世界上的痛苦太多了 你没办法全部吸收 |
[11:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:41] | I love you, okay? | 我爱你 好吗 |
[12:02] | Sam? It’s Michaela Stone! | 山姆 我是米凯拉·斯托恩 |
[12:06] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[12:53] | I’m drawing something for my mommy. | 我在给妈妈画画 |
[12:58] | Every time she calls Angelina “Mommy,” I just… I can’t. | 每次她叫安吉丽娜“妈妈” 我都… 我无法接受 |
[13:02] | And she pierced her ears. | 她还给她打了耳洞 |
[13:04] | Mom would’ve hated that. | 妈妈一定会很厌烦 |
[13:07] | Has she drawn anything that might be a Calling? | 她画了什么可能是呼召的东西吗 |
[13:09] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[13:11] | But I’ve been thinking about Saanvi’s theory. Callings being memories? | 但我一直在想桑维的理论 呼召是记忆吗 |
[13:15] | From our time in the glow. The divine consciousness. | 我们在光芒中的时候 神圣的意识 |
[13:17] | Yeah, and like what you said earlier, | 对 就像你之前说的 |
[13:20] | about how you don’t have enough to save the Lifeboat? | 说你还不够拯救救生艇 |
[13:23] | -Uh-huh. -Well, Eden was never in the glow. | -嗯 -伊登从来没有在光芒中 |
[13:25] | So she doesn’t have any memories to pull from, yet she gets Callings. | 所以她没有可以想起的记忆 但她依然有呼召 |
[13:30] | Okay, which means… | 好 这意味着… |
[13:31] | There must be another way to get information from the divine consciousness. | 一定有其他方式 从神圣的意识获取信息 |
[13:36] | Hey. | 喂 |
[13:40] | Hey, you okay? | 喂 你没事吧 |
[13:43] | Mm. Yeah, just, uh, stood up too fast. We’ll be right here if you need us. | 没事 起身太快了而已 如果你需要我们 我们就在这里 |
[13:47] | All right. | 好 |
[13:54] | Hey, sweetheart. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[13:56] | Look at all these toys. | 看看这些玩具 |
[13:58] | Got some of your old toys. | 找到了一些你以前的玩具 |
[14:00] | Look at this. Look at this guy. | 看看这个 看看这个家伙 |
[14:03] | Do you remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[14:05] | Look, look, look, look, look, look. | 你看 |
[14:07] | A boat. | 有一艘船 |
[14:10] | It says “Eden.” | 上面写着伊登 |
[14:11] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[14:13] | My mommy says you’re a bad man. | 我妈妈说你是坏人 |
[14:16] | Bad man! Bad man! | 坏人 |
[14:22] | Leave me alone! I want my mommy! | 别烦我 我要我妈妈 |
[14:32] | Hey. | 喂 |
[14:35] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[14:37] | Sure. 828 crime scenes seem to be my thing. | 没事 828犯罪现场是我常去的地方 |
[14:45] | -You know him? -No, a Calling led me here. | -你认识他吗 -不认识 呼召把我带过来的 |
[14:48] | The X. You thinking hate crime? | X记号 你认为是仇恨犯罪吗 |
[14:50] | Maybe. Or a misdirect. | 有可能 也有可能是误导 |
[14:52] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[14:54] | I know this guy. | 我认识这个人 |
[14:55] | Lock them up! | 把他们关起来 |
[15:06] | -Please. -Hey! | -求你了 -喂 |
[15:07] | Please. Just… just let me through! | 拜托了 让我过去 |
[15:09] | Watch it, freak! | 小心点 怪物 |
[15:16] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[15:18] | Hey, Vasquez from 129. Tone it down, man. | 嗨 我是129的瓦斯克斯 你适可而止 兄弟 |
[15:21] | What’s wrong with you? He’s not hurting anyone. | 你怎么回事 他又没有伤害任何人 |
[15:24] | -Who cares? He’s a passenger. -It doesn’t make him a criminal! | -谁在乎 他是乘客 -那不代表他是罪犯 |
[15:27] | Sure as hell makes him a freak. | 那代表他是怪物 |
[15:29] | -Hey, man. You all right? -Yeah. | -喂 兄弟 你没事吧 -嗯 |
[15:31] | My wife should be here soon. Seems to be the new normal. | 我妻子应该快来了 看来这样变成新的常态了 |
[15:35] | Get used to it. | 最好快点习惯 |
[15:38] | -Lock them up! | 把他们关起来 |
[15:40] | Lock them up! | 把他们关起来 |
[15:45] | He had a wedding band. I remember because it was unusual. | 他戴着结婚戒指 我记得是因为那戒指很不寻常 |
[15:48] | Yeah, Ben said he was married. | 对 本说他当时结婚了 |
[15:53] | Wait. Careful. Don’t touch anything. | 等一下 小心点 不要碰任何东西 |
[15:56] | Right. Right, thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[15:58] | I was gonna touch everything. Totally forgot how the crime scene works. | 我本来想碰一切的 完全忘了犯罪现场该怎样工作 |
[16:02] | Okay, Detective. | 好 警探 |
[16:07] | When we were partners, there was no one better. | 我们做搭档的时候 没有比我们更好的 |
[16:09] | We were first to the crime scene. We could… we could work this case. | 我们最先到了犯罪现场 我们可以研究这个案子 |
[16:12] | We could be one step ahead of the Registry. | 我们可以领先管理局一步 |
[16:14] | We have Drea call the wife in for an interview at the Registry, | 我们让德利把这位妻子叫来 去管理局接受讯问 |
[16:18] | and we… waylay her outside. | 在她出去的时候拦住她 |
[16:23] | You’re trouble still. | 你还是爱惹麻烦 |
[16:26] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[16:30] | Today, on the 828-Gate podcast, | 今天的《828之门》播客中 |
[16:32] | Aaron Glover discusses passenger Eagan Tehrani, | 艾伦·格洛弗 讨论了乘客伊根·特拉尼 |
[16:35] | who is being released from prison after reportedly providing– | 后者被从监狱释放 据称是因为提供… |
[16:41] | You okay, Dad? | 你没事吧 爸爸 |
[16:44] | Eden’s home. As far as she knows, she’s a hostage. | 伊登回家了 她的思想中 觉得自己是人质 |
[16:48] | I hate that I scare her. | 我会吓到她 我很不喜欢这一点 |
[16:50] | If this is what she thinks a bad man looks like, | 如果她觉得坏人长这样 |
[16:53] | it’s time to lose the beard. | 那就是时候把大胡子剃掉了 |
[16:57] | What? You think I should keep the mountain man look? | 怎么了 你觉得我应该 继续保持这个山里野人的样子 |
[17:00] | No. No. Definitely not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[17:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:15] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[17:17] | all the times I’ve had a beard, your mom’s always helped. | 我有大胡子的所有时候 总是你妈妈帮我 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:40] | I see so much of her in you. | 我在你身上看到了她的很多特点 |
[17:45] | That was the best compliment you could have ever given me. | 这是你能给我的最高夸奖 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:52] | -Now don’t slit my throat. | 别剪到我的喉咙 |
[18:05] | I’ll miss you the most, Scarecrow. | 我会最想你的 稻草人 |
[18:31] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[18:34] | I was midstream! | 我正尿着呢 |
[18:39] | You were the only one who knew she was there. | 你是唯一知道她在那里的人 |
[18:42] | You ratted me out! | 你出卖我 |
[18:44] | You sent the cops, and she blew the whole place up! | 你把警察弄过去了 她把整个地方都炸了 |
[18:46] | I lost everything! | 我失去了一切 |
[18:49] | All I wanted to do was help passengers. | 我想做的只是帮助乘客 |
[18:52] | I’m a passenger. | 我也是乘客 |
[18:57] | Besides, maybe you should blame the psycho who torched your private Idaho. | 而且 或许你应该责怪那个 一把火烧了你私密小窝的疯子 |
[19:01] | Unless she’s been reduced to dental records. | 除非她已经被烧成骷髅了 |
[19:04] | No. | 没有 |
[19:06] | She got out. | 她出去了 |
[19:07] | I helped her. | 我帮了她 |
[19:12] | I dropped her off at some estate in Westchester. | 我把她送到威斯特彻斯特的一个庄园 |
[19:15] | And after all I did for her, she didn’t let me stay. | 我为她做了那么多 她都没让我留下 |
[19:18] | Not even for a night. | 连一晚都不行 |
[19:21] | She’s hiding in Westchester? As in lifestyle of the rich and fascist? | 她藏在威斯特彻斯特 有富人 和法西斯主义生活方式的那个地方 |
[19:25] | It can’t last anyway. | 反正也不会一直那样 |
[19:27] | She’ll slip up. | 她会失误的 |
[19:29] | And when she does, | 等她失误的时候 |
[19:32] | someone’s gonna cash in. | 就会有人把她卖了换钱 |
[19:35] | Twenty G’s? | 两万 |
[19:37] | Way to bury the lead. | 你居然掩埋线索 |
[19:41] | I’m not giving up her location. | 我不会出卖她的位置 |
[19:45] | No more betrayals. | 不能再背叛了 |
[19:47] | No more betrayals. | 不能再背叛了 |
[20:01] | Mrs. Wile. | 威尔太太 |
[20:03] | Officer Vasquez, NYPD. Can we just talk to you for a few minutes? | 瓦斯克斯警官 纽约警局 我们可以跟你聊几分钟吗 |
[20:07] | I’m a passenger. I was, um… I was on the plane with Sam. | 我是一名乘客 我之前和山姆一起在飞机上 |
[20:11] | I’m really sorry for your loss. | 对你失去亲人 我们感到很遗憾 |
[20:12] | Do you know what happened? They just said that Sam is… | 你们知道发生了什么吗 他们只是说山姆已经… |
[20:18] | gone. | 走了 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry. We can’t say. | 很抱歉 我们也说不准 |
[20:22] | Ma’am, when’s the last time you saw your husband? | 你最后一次见到你丈夫是什么时候 |
[20:25] | Ex-husband. We divorced six months ago. | 前夫 我们六个月前离婚了 |
[20:28] | Can I ask why– | 我可以问为什么… |
[20:30] | This won’t make sense, but he was too kind. | 听起来不太合理 但他太善良了 |
[20:34] | Constantly took people in off the street. | 总是把街上流浪的人请到家里住 |
[20:37] | He gave so much of himself to everyone. | 他把自己贡献给别人太多了 |
[20:39] | He started taking cash out of the business. | 他开始从公司里拿钱 |
[20:42] | I assume to help someone. | 我觉得应该是帮别人 |
[20:47] | Were either of you seeing anyone? You know, since the divorce or before? | 你们之后有再见过吗 离婚之后或者之前 |
[20:52] | No, he wasn’t ready. | 没有 他还没准备好面对我 |
[20:56] | He still wears his wedding ring to this day. | 至今依然戴着结婚戒指 |
[21:01] | You must think I’m an awful person. | 你们一定觉得我是个很糟糕的人 |
[21:04] | No, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[21:07] | Thank you for talking to us. | 谢谢你跟我们聊 |
[21:15] | I think we can cross her off the list. | 我想我们可以 把她从嫌疑名单上划掉了 |
[21:18] | The missing wedding ring, that means it could’ve been | 丢失的戒指代表着可能是 |
[21:21] | a straight-up robbery, but… the money’s interesting. | 单纯的抢劫 但是钱很有趣 |
[21:25] | Uh, Drea says CSU’s processing Sam’s house. | 德利说犯罪现场小组 正在搜查山姆的房子 |
[21:28] | Nothing so far. No prints. No weapons. | 目前没查到什么 没指纹 没武器 |
[21:31] | You’re right to chase motive here. | 你追踪作案动机是对的 |
[21:33] | Call Drea and have her pull up all the bank records. | 打电话给德利 让她查出银行记录 |
[21:35] | I have to, uh, head up and drop these off. | 我需要过去把这个送了 |
[21:47] | Thank you for coming. I wasn’t sure who else to call. | 谢谢你过来 我不知道还能再打给谁了 |
[21:51] | I, uh… I got a few things. | 我找到了几样东西 |
[21:54] | Some clothes. | 一些衣服 |
[21:57] | I’m just trying to find some way to reach Eden so she feels safe. | 我只是想找到一些方式走进伊登心里 让她感觉安全 |
[22:00] | And since she stayed with you, I thought– | 因为她在你家待过 我就想… |
[22:02] | I don’t know how you find it in you to show such grace. | 我不知道你怎么还能如此平静 |
[22:06] | After all you’ve been through. | 毕竟你经历了这么可怕的事情 |
[22:09] | I learned from a… very, very good woman. | 我从一个非常 非常好的女人 身上学到的 |
[22:18] | Maybe you can help her understand who her family is and who isn’t. | 或许你可以帮她明白 谁是她的家人 谁不是 |
[22:23] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[22:25] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[22:29] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[22:31] | Oh, no. It’s just me, honey. Oh, I missed you. | 不是 只有我 宝贝 我想你了 |
[22:40] | Get the hell away from my car! | 离我的车远点 |
[22:43] | Whoa! Whoa, easy there, Tammy Faye. I’m looking for Angelina. | 哇 别激动 怪人 我在找安吉丽娜 |
[22:46] | Petite thing, eyebrows maybe a little singed. Is she around? | 身材很娇小 眉毛可能有点烧焦 她在吗 |
[22:49] | Like I told the other officers, my daughter is dead! | 就像我跟其他警察说的一样 我女儿死了 |
[22:53] | Yeah, well, here’s the thing. | 对 问题是这样的 |
[22:54] | There’s a handful of people who know that’s a lie, and two of them are standing right here. | 有一些人知道那是谎话 其中两个人就站在这里 |
[23:00] | I’m not a cop. I was on that plane, just like her. | 我不是警察 我当时在那架飞机上 就像她一样 |
[23:04] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[23:06] | It’s not so much what I want. | 我想要的不多 |
[23:07] | It’s what you need. My silence. | 是你需要的东西 我的沉默 |
[23:11] | Your daughter’s still on the lam for… Let me check my notes. Murder. | 你的女儿还在逃 罪名是… 让我看看怎么写的 谋杀 |
[23:15] | With just a smidge of kidnapping. | 再加上一点绑架 |
[23:18] | All I want is the reward money. I don’t care where it comes from. | 我只想要悬赏 我不管钱是谁出的 |
[23:21] | You don’t play ball, the Registry will. | 你不出 那就管理局出 |
[23:23] | We just wanna be left alone. | 我们只想别人不来烦我们 |
[23:26] | But my husband handles the accounts, and he’s on business till next week. | 但我丈夫负责管账 他要出差到下周 |
[23:30] | I’m thinking of a slightly more compressed timeline, as in now. | 我想要缩短给你的时间期限了 现在就交 |
[23:33] | Is this an S-Class? | 那是奔驰S级吧 |
[23:36] | You’re delusional. | 你有妄想症吧 |
[23:43] | Kind of a gas guzzler anyway. I’m more of an all-electric kind of guy. | 反正只是个油耗很大的车 我更喜欢电车 |
[23:46] | Just let my daughter be. | 放过我女儿吧 |
[23:53] | I think you were on your way. | 我觉得你本来要走了 |
[23:56] | Yep. Look at the time. | 对 看看时间 |
[24:00] | You know, I could use a ride. | 你知道嘛 你可以送我 |
[24:17] | Just breathe like we did last time. In and out. | 就像我们上次一样呼吸 吸气 呼气 |
[24:21] | I’m about to lose my shit. | 我要失去控制了 |
[24:23] | Your withdrawal is manifesting as anger. | 你的脱毒表现为了愤怒 |
[24:26] | Trust me. I know anger. I used to drive a cab. | 相信我 我了解愤怒 我以前开出租车 |
[25:02] | What the hell, psycho? Help! Help me! | 什么鬼 疯子 救命 救救我 |
[25:05] | Get off! Zeke, stop it! | 放手 齐克 住手 |
[25:09] | Zeke, I don’t even know what to say. | 齐克 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[25:13] | I think you need to get your things. | 我觉得你需要收拾东西 |
[25:18] | Hey, so we’ve got Sam’s financials. Typical spending pattern. | 所以我们拿到了山姆的经纪记录 典型的消费模式 |
[25:21] | But over the last six months, something changed. | 但是过去六个月 有些事情改变了 |
[25:23] | Yeah, on the second of every month, he withdrew two grand, cash. | 对 在每个月的二号 他会取出两千 现金 |
[25:27] | -That’s when the rent was due or… -No, accounted for already. | -房租该交了还是… -不是 房租已经扣过了 |
[25:30] | His Registry appointment. His check-in was on the 2nd of every month. | 他的管理局预约 他的定期报到在每个月的二号 |
[25:33] | And his last withdrawal? | 他上一次取钱 |
[25:35] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[25:36] | Okay, so every month, like clockwork, | 好 所以每个月 就像齿轮发条装置 |
[25:39] | Sam withdraws two grand in cash and then goes to check in. | 山姆取出两千现金 然后去报到 |
[25:43] | Guys, it’s someone on the inside. | 是内部的人 |
[25:44] | Which means the Registry’s investigation is compromised. | 这意味着管理局的调查有失偏颇 |
[25:48] | -It’s on us. I gotta keep digging. -Yeah. | -交给我们 我们要继续挖 -好 |
[25:50] | Mick, I’ll meet you downstairs so we can game-plan. | 米凯 楼下策划的时候见 |
[25:57] | Officer Vasquez, we’re gonna need you to surrender your service weapon. | 瓦斯克斯警官 我们需要你上交警用枪支 |
[26:04] | Why do you need my gun? | 你为什么需要我的枪 |
[26:06] | The ME just pulled half a dozen 124-grain hollow points | 法医刚从艾丽卡·伯内斯的身体里 取出了 |
[26:09] | from Erika Burness. | 十几枚124格林空心弹 |
[26:10] | Standard NYPD issue, and we have reason to believe | 标准纽约警局问题 我们有理由相信 |
[26:13] | you were at the compound at the time of the shooting. | 射击的时候 你在院子里 |
[26:20] | Brings me no joy to do this to a fellow cop. | 对一个警察同事这样做 我一点都开心不起来 |
[26:23] | Have Ballistics put a rush on this. | 让弹道学部门加急处理 |
[26:26] | You want my advice? | 你想听我的建议吗 |
[26:28] | Go home. Call a union rep. | 回家 打电话给工会代表 |
[26:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[26:44] | Who is this? | 是谁 |
[26:46] | -How’s my little girl? | 我的小女孩怎么样了 |
[26:48] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂电话 |
[26:50] | I just… I just wanna talk to Eden. | 我只想跟伊登谈谈 |
[26:52] | You should be dead. | 你应该死了 |
[26:55] | You need to be dead. | 你需要死了 |
[26:56] | This is when she takes her nap. | 这个时间她都在睡觉 |
[26:58] | She really likes her schedule. Make her a glass of warm milk. | 她真的很喜欢她的日程表 给她一杯温牛奶 |
[27:01] | I’m not taking advice from you about my own daughter. | 关于我女儿的事情 我不会听你的意见 |
[27:03] | With a little cinnamon. | 加上一点肉桂 |
[27:04] | It helps her to sleep. | 能帮助她入眠 |
[27:06] | Don’t ever call me again. | 别再打给我了 |
[27:07] | I’m the only family that Eden knows! | 我是伊登唯一认识的家人 |
[27:32] | It’s over, Mick. | 结束了 米凯 |
[27:36] | They’re gonna test-fire my gun against the bullets and the casings. | 他们会试射我的枪 比对子弹和弹壳 |
[27:38] | So they will match. | 所以会匹配 |
[27:40] | No, Zeke pulled the trigger. You are not gonna lie for him or for me. | 不 是齐克扣下的扳机 你不能为了他或者为了我说谎 |
[27:44] | Mick, I’m done, okay? I’m not lying for you or anyone else. | 米凯 我受够了 好吗 我不会为了你或者任何人说谎 |
[27:48] | -I’m just gonna let the chips fall. -Well, they’re gonna fall on you, Jared. | -我只会等着该发生的事情发生 -会发生在你身上 杰瑞德 |
[27:52] | I’m gonna trust my moral compass on this. | 这件事情我会相信我的道德指南针 |
[27:54] | This is what it’s telling me to do. | 我的道德指南针告诉我要这样做 |
[28:03] | Oye! Oye! Oye! Leave your uncle alone, eh? | 喂 别缠着你叔叔了 好吗 |
[28:06] | It takes him all week to recover from family dinners. Campeón! | 他来一次家庭聚餐 要恢复一周 冠军 |
[28:10] | Where do they get the energy? | 他们哪里来的精力 |
[28:11] | Their dads. Boundless, both of them. | 他们的父亲没有界限 两个都是 |
[28:15] | So, when is it your turn? | 所以什么时候轮到你 |
[28:17] | It’s not happening. | 不会的 |
[28:18] | You just need to find the right girl. | 你只需要找到对的女孩 |
[28:21] | You got the job. You’re the best detective in the department. | 你得到了工作 你是部门最棒的警探 |
[28:24] | I mean, who else makes lieutenant in less than– | 还有谁能在这么短的时间内 当上警督… |
[28:26] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[28:28] | I’ve got something I gotta tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[28:33] | This is hard. Um… | 太难了 |
[28:36] | I stuck my nose where it didn’t belong, Dad. | 我在不该插手的地方插手了 爸爸 |
[28:40] | I tried to help an 828er. | 我试着帮了一个828乘客 |
[28:43] | And I teed off on an asshole. I punched him in the face. | 我被一个混蛋惹怒了 打了他的脸 |
[28:48] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[28:49] | He was a cop. | 他曾是个警察 |
[28:52] | They took my gold shield. | 他们夺走了我的金盾警探位置 |
[28:55] | When did this happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
[28:57] | A couple weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[29:01] | Why didn’t you tell me before? | 你以前怎么没告诉我 |
[29:04] | Because this job, Dad, it means so much to you. | 因为爸爸 这份工作对你意义重大 |
[29:07] | Making detective, lieutenant. | 成为警探 警督 |
[29:12] | I’ve lost a lot in my life. | 我人生中失去了很多 |
[29:15] | The only thing I have left is your respect, | 我唯一剩下的只有你的尊重了 |
[29:19] | and I can’t lose that too. | 我不能连那个也失去 |
[29:23] | Have you lost a lot? | 你失去了很多吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah. More than any man should. | 对 谁都不应该失去那么多 |
[29:29] | But you haven’t lost my respect. | 但你没有失去我的尊重 |
[29:31] | I couldn’t be prouder of who you are. | 我现在非常为你骄傲 |
[29:41] | Yeah, Drea, please tell me you got something. | 对 德利 千万要告诉我你找到了什么 |
[29:43] | Hey, check this out. Every time Sam came out of the Registry, | 喂 听听这个 |
[29:44] | he was pulled in for questioning. | 每次山姆从登记处出来 都被叫去问讯 |
[29:48] | Every time? What were they questioning him on? | 每次 他们要问他什么 |
[29:50] | It’s far too confidential. | 太机密了 |
[29:52] | But get this. Every entry is coded with the investigator’s initials. | 但是你听这个 每次记录都写着调查员的首字母 |
[29:55] | Same investigator every time. | 每次都是同一个调查员 |
[29:57] | Ted Colvin. | 泰德·科尔文 |
[29:59] | -That’s the guy who just took my gun. -Yep. | -那是刚才没收我枪的人 -对 |
[30:02] | Since when does a captain do casework? | 警监什么时候开始做个案工作了 |
[30:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:06] | He just ran over to the crime lab. So I’m gonna poke around his office. | 他刚刚跑到犯罪实验室了 我要去翻一下他的办公室 |
[30:09] | Drea, be careful. We’ve got no idea what this guy’s capable of. | 德利 小心点 我们根本不知道 这个家伙能做出什么事 |
[30:16] | She’s still upset, but I’m sure that will change in time. | 她还很生气 但我确信时间会改变她的 |
[30:20] | Thank you for trying. This is… this is just hell. | 谢谢你愿意试试 这真是地狱 |
[30:24] | Well, I am happy to come back as often as you need. | 如果你需要我 我很愿意经常回来 |
[30:32] | I hate what 828 has done to us. | 我讨厌828把我们变成了现在这样 |
[30:42] | See, this is a good one. | 看 这个好 |
[30:43] | The Oracle of Delphi wore sapphires to help clarify her visions. | 德尔斐神谕戴蓝宝石帮助她看清楚 |
[30:51] | Like your earrings. | 像你的耳钉这种 |
[30:58] | Dad, I was just reading about the Oracle of Delphi, | 爸爸 我刚才在读德尔斐神谕 |
[31:01] | and… and she wore sapphires. | 她戴着蓝宝石 |
[31:04] | You know what, Ol? Not today. | 你知道吗 奥利 今天不聊那个 |
[31:06] | No mythology. No Callings. | 不聊神话 不聊呼召 |
[31:09] | Let’s just work on what’s right in front of us. I wanna show Eden the new me. | 我们还是集中于处理眼前的事吧 我想给伊登看崭新的我 |
[31:15] | What do you think, Eden? No beard. | 你觉得怎么样 伊登 没有大胡子了 |
[31:18] | See? I’m not a bad man. I’m just your daddy. | 我不是坏人 我只是你的爸爸 |
[31:21] | I want my mommy. | 我想要妈妈 |
[32:10] | That’s a lot of cash for a cop. I’m not sure we can connect it though. | 一个警察居然有这么多现金 不过我不确定能找到关联 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:39] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:42] | -Hey. Drea, that’s Sam’s ring. | -嗨 -德利 |
[32:44] | -Oh, got him. -Drea, you gotta be careful. | -天啊 -德利 你一定要小心 |
[32:46] | We do not know who’s involved or how high up this goes. | 我们不知道这件事牵扯到谁 牵扯到多高层的人 |
[32:49] | I’m out. I’m already heading up to Internal Affairs. I’ll call you back. | 我出去了 去内政部 一会儿再打给你 |
[33:11] | Hey, Mikami! | 喂 麦卡米 |
[33:13] | -Captain. -Where you going? | -警监 -你去哪里 |
[33:16] | I’m just heading up to Records. Uh, do you need anything? | 我去档案部 你需要什么吗 |
[33:18] | Just that ring. | 那个戒指 |
[33:34] | You don’t wanna do this. | 你不会想这样做的 |
[33:36] | What are you gonna do, Colvin? Throw me off the roof? | 你要拿我怎么样 科尔文 把我从屋顶上扔下去 |
[33:38] | The roof. | 屋顶 |
[33:39] | -Let us through! Mikami’s in trouble! | 让我们过去 麦卡米有麻烦了 |
[33:55] | I’ll tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[33:58] | You gotta change your attitude because that is not how this works. | 你必须改变一下你的态度 因为事情不是这样运作的 |
[34:06] | I’m not a bad person. | 我不是坏人 |
[34:09] | I got a wife, kids. | 我有老婆 孩子 |
[34:12] | I gave 28 years of my life to the department. | 我把28年的生命都献给了警局 |
[34:14] | I deserve to take a little for myself sometimes. | 为我自己拿点钱 是我应得的奖赏 |
[34:18] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 你不必杀了他的 |
[34:20] | Kill him? Why would I do that? You don’t kill the golden goose. | 杀他 我为什么要那样做 你不会把下金蛋的鹅杀掉 |
[34:24] | Colvin! | 科尔文 |
[34:27] | You’re done. | 你完蛋了 |
[34:29] | Okay? You’re beat. | 好吗 你已经输了 |
[34:31] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[34:33] | Take me in, then. | 那就把我抓进去 |
[34:35] | I’m not the only cop who’s ever skimmed the collection plate. | 我不是唯一偷过死者物品的警察 |
[34:39] | I’ll take the IA hit. | 我要接受内审 |
[34:41] | They’ll let me retire quietly. | 他们会让我安静地退休 |
[34:44] | The last thing they want is a captain in the news. | 他们最不想要的就是警监上新闻 |
[34:48] | But you, five to ten, upstate, for a bad shoot plus obstruction. | 但你不正当开枪加上妨碍 会在偏远之地蹲监狱五到十年 |
[34:54] | And Mikami here? | 而这位麦卡米 |
[34:56] | Guilt by association. | 因为与案件有关联犯罪 |
[34:59] | Probably forced out. | 可能会被开除 |
[35:03] | Unless we go downstairs like today never happened. | 除非我们下楼 就当今天的事情没发生 |
[35:09] | You get your gun back. | 你可以把枪拿回去 |
[35:10] | Hell, maybe even your gold shield. | 天啊 说不定还能拿回金盾 |
[35:14] | You know you won’t get a better offer from the DA. | 你知道地方检察官 不会给你更好的条件 |
[35:17] | Yeah, you know what? You’re probably right. | 你知道吗 你说得可能没错 |
[35:19] | But I’ll take my chances. | 但我愿意试试 |
[35:21] | You chose your side. I chose mine. | 你选择了自己站在哪一边 我也选了 |
[35:23] | -You chose wrong. | 你选错了 |
[35:32] | I shouldn’t even be talking to you right now. | 我现在都不应该跟你说话 |
[35:38] | Didn’t you give her the warm milk with cinnamon? | 你们没有给她加了肉桂的温牛奶吗 |
[35:42] | She needs me. Let me talk to her. | 她需要我 让我跟她说说话 |
[35:45] | You don’t get to make demands. | 你不能提要求 |
[35:48] | You’ll never be able to understand the pain you’ve caused our family. | 你永远无法理解 你对我们家庭造成的痛苦 |
[35:51] | Especially my dad. | 尤其是对我爸 |
[35:53] | The only thing that I care about is to help him reconnect with his daughter. | 我唯一关心的 就是帮他和女儿重新建立感情 |
[35:56] | To heal. | 治愈 |
[35:57] | Right, and I can help with that. | 好 我可以帮忙的 |
[36:00] | There are things you don’t know about her. | 她的有些事情你们不知道 |
[36:05] | She’s scared of bubble baths. | 她害怕泡泡浴 |
[36:09] | She loves to talk in funny voices. | 她喜欢用搞笑的声音说话 |
[36:13] | Always skips the letter R in the ABCs. | 背字母表的时候总是会跳过R |
[36:17] | She loves butterfly kisses. | 她喜欢别人用睫毛划她的脸 |
[36:20] | Just please let me talk to her. I just… | 求求你让我跟她说说话 我只是… |
[36:24] | I just wanna let her know she’s okay, that she’s safe. | 我只想让她知道她没事 她是安全的 |
[36:29] | Under one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[36:32] | You have to tell her… | 你必须告诉她 |
[36:35] | that her dad loves her. | 她爸爸爱她 |
[36:37] | That he always has. | 他一直都爱 |
[36:40] | That he’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[36:45] | Okay. Put her on. | 好 让她接电话 |
[36:53] | Put him in Holding. | 把他关起来 |
[37:05] | Seems like you’re always where the action is. | 似乎哪里有行动 哪里就总是有你 |
[37:07] | Stone was a great detective back in the day. | 斯托恩以前是个很优秀的警探 |
[37:10] | She’s on our side. | 她是我们这边的 |
[37:13] | I do appreciate the assist. | 我很感激你的协助 |
[37:15] | Speaking of sides, I’ve taken lead on the compound case. | 说到哪边 我负责院子那个案件 |
[37:18] | We brought in everybody registered to that address, and wouldn’t you know it, | 所有注册在那个地址的人 我都带过来了 你们不会相信 |
[37:22] | they’re all telling the same canned story. | 他们都告诉我同一个编造好的故事 |
[37:25] | -You’re free to go. For now. | 你暂时可以走了 |
[37:32] | My God. | 我的天 |
[37:34] | I’ve listened to you deny those hallucinations for months. | 我几个月来一直听你否认有那些幻觉 |
[37:38] | There’s no denying them now. | 现在你没办法否认了 |
[37:40] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:41] | What? You wanna stay? | 怎么 你想留下 |
[37:43] | We can throw you in a cell too. Ballistics will be back in an hour anyway. | 我们也可以把你关进监狱 反正弹道学报告一小时后就返回来了 |
[37:49] | Go, I got this. | 你走吧 我可以的 |
[38:12] | No! | 不行 |
[38:13] | -Eden! Eden! | 伊登 |
[38:16] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[38:20] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[38:30] | Guess by now you heard they took my gun. We all know how this story ends. | 看来你已经听说他们拿走了我的枪 我们都知道这种事情最后会怎样 |
[38:34] | I have something for you– | 我有东西给你… |
[38:36] | Vance, if you’re here to sweat me, don’t bother. | 如果你是来拷问我的 我不会出卖任何人 |
[38:39] | Okay, I’m not giving anyone up. I’m gonna take the fall on this. | 我要承担全部责任 |
[38:41] | I’m quite clear about your moral compass. That’s not why I’m here. | 我非常清楚你的道德指南针 但我不是为了那个来的 |
[38:46] | Your ballistics report. | 你的弹道学报告 |
[38:49] | -That report’s not due for another hour. -It’s an advance copy. | -那份报告还有一个小时才能出来 -这是预印本 |
[38:57] | This says the casings and the bullets match a Ruger. | 上面写着弹壳和子弹匹配一把鲁格枪 |
[39:03] | I have a Glock, Vance. | 我的枪品牌是格劳科 万斯 |
[39:07] | Who you pinning this on? | 你这次怪到谁身上了 |
[39:09] | You’re not taking one for the team this time. No one is. | 你这次不会为了团队背锅 没有人会 |
[39:11] | This particular Ruger’s never even been manufactured. | 这一支鲁格枪从来都没有生产出来过 |
[39:15] | Erika’s death will be the cold case that just keeps getting colder. | 艾丽卡的死会成为悬案 之后就无人问津了 |
[39:18] | You see, the thing about a compass is, | 指南针的问题是 |
[39:21] | you have to adjust it for your environment. | 你必须根据环境调整它 |
[39:24] | That space between where you’re going and where the compass is pointing you is… | 你要去的地方和指南针给你指的地方 中间的空间是… |
[39:28] | It’s the gray area. | 是灰色地带 |
[39:31] | We’re both headed in the right direction, Jared. | 我们都走向了正确的方向 杰瑞德 |
[39:35] | Roughly. | 差不多吧 |
[39:52] | How could you let her get to you? | 你怎么还能听她的 |
[39:57] | After everything, Cal, why? | 在发生了那一切之后 卡尔 为什么 |
[40:02] | -Why? -I just wanted to help. | -为什么 -我只是想帮忙 |
[40:04] | I thought maybe if Angelina told her that you weren’t bad, | 我想或许如果安吉丽娜告诉她 你没那么坏 |
[40:07] | that she’s safe with you, then– | 她跟你在一起安全 那么… |
[40:09] | I don’t want Angelina anywhere near this family. Ever. | 我不想让安吉丽娜 靠近这个家庭 再也不想 |
[40:14] | -How do you not get that? -I do get that! | -你怎么能不明白 -我明白 |
[40:15] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不明白 |
[40:17] | You’re connected to her in some way I can’t understand. | 你和她以某种我不理解的方式 有着感情 |
[40:20] | How can you say that? I’m not connected– | 你怎么能这么说 我跟她没有感情… |
[40:23] | You are! | 你有 |
[40:25] | I don’t understand how, but you are. | 我不理解具体情况 但你确实如此 |
[40:27] | And I don’t know if you’re strong enough to keep her out. | 我不知道你是否足够强大 能让她不要靠近 |
[40:32] | For two years, I’ve been trying to get you to love me again. | 过去两年来 我一直努力让你再次爱我 |
[40:36] | I love you more than anything, but I am trying to protect my kid, damn it! | 我爱你胜过一切 但我也在保护我的孩子 |
[40:43] | I’m your kid too, Dad. | 我也是你的孩子 爸爸 |
[40:45] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[40:46] | Nah, I get it. Loud and clear. | 不 我明白了 非常清楚了 |
[40:50] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[40:57] | Um, hi. Uh… | 嗨 |
[40:59] | I know that you’re probably asleep or whatever, but, TJ, | 我知道你可能睡着了之类的 但是TJ |
[41:02] | I think I just found something. | 我好像刚刚发现了什么 |
[41:04] | Um, okay, remember when Saanvi found sapphire at Eureka? | 好 记得桑维在尤里卡 找到蓝宝石那次吗 |
[41:09] | I mean, it’s like whenever unexplainable phenomena, | 好像每次有无法解释的现象时 |
[41:11] | the ark piece, the tail fin, my dad’s glowing hand… | 方舟碎片 尾鳍 我爸爸发光的手 |
[41:15] | It’s like sapphire was the fingerprint to a miracle. | 感觉蓝宝石是解锁奇迹的指纹 |
[41:18] | Well, I think that there’s more to it. | 我觉得不止这样 |
[41:21] | In history, sapphire has been referenced in myths and legends and religion. | 在历史上 蓝宝石 在神话传说和宗教中都有提及 |
[41:27] | And get this. | 还有你听 |
[41:29] | Moses was standing on sapphire when God gave him the Ten Commandments. | 当上帝给摩西十戒时 他就站在蓝宝石上 |
[41:33] | The Oracle of Delphi used sapphire to get her prophecies. | 德尔斐神谕使用蓝宝石 得到了她的预言能力 |
[41:36] | It’s like whenever humans have been in communication with the divine, | 好像人类每次跟神沟通的时候 |
[41:39] | it was thanks to sapphire. | 都是通过蓝宝石 |
[41:42] | If these prophets did it, maybe we… | 如果先知做到了 那么或许我们… |
[41:46] | you all can use sapphire to get limitless Callings, | 你们都可以用蓝宝石获得无限的呼召 |
[41:51] | get back to the divine consciousness. | 回到神圣的意识 |
[41:55] | I think this could be the way that we save the Lifeboat. | 我觉得这可能 是我们拯救救生艇的方式 |
[42:01] | Anyway, I… I miss you. | 总之 我很想你 |
[42:04] | You’ve reached the voice mailbox of Michaela Stone. Leave a message. | 您接通了 米凯拉·斯托恩的语音信箱 请留言 |
[42:33] | Let’s start from the beginning. | 我们从头开始吧 |
[42:35] | May this holy ordinance cleanse the soul and redeem you in his name. | 愿这个神圣的法令能以他的名义 净化你的灵魂 救赎你 |
[42:40] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[42:46] | How do you know Eagan Tehrani? | 你怎么会认识伊根·特拉尼 |
[43:04] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[43:07] | Our lucky day. | 我们的幸运日 |
[43:54] | Oye! Just in time. Carmen’s about to blow out the candles. | 太好了 时间刚好 卡门正要吹蜡烛 |
[43:59] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会错过的 |
[44:02] | I caught a case today, Pops. | 我今天接了个案子 |
[44:04] | Homicide. | 凶杀案 |
[44:06] | It felt like being a detective again. Even better, we took down a dirty cop. | 感觉又像做了刑警 更好的是 我们抓了一个肮脏的警察 |
[44:12] | Maybe we should get you a cake. | 也许我们应该给你买个蛋糕 |
[44:15] | Thing is, you know, as dirty as he was, | 问题是 虽然他肮脏 |
[44:19] | I don’t think he killed that guy. | 我不认为是他杀了那个人 |
[44:22] | I think the killer’s still out there. | 我觉得凶手还没有找到 |
[45:40] | Cal. Cal, open your eyes. | 卡尔 睁开眼睛 |
[45:43] | Hey. | 喂 |
[45:47] | Cal! Cal! Hey! | 卡尔 喂 |