时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Major says proceed. | 警长说继续进行 |
[00:22] | They’re using massive electrical currents to do experiments on their brains. | 他们在用巨大的电流 在他们的大脑上做实验 |
[00:26] | My son is channeling the pain from one of the missing passengers. | 我儿子连通了一个失踪乘客的痛苦 |
[00:29] | It’s all about the work for you. | 你满脑子想的都是工作 |
[00:31] | -I loved you. Vi, I’ll always love you. | -我爱过你 -桑维 我会一直爱你 |
[00:35] | -Mommy! -Give me back my daughter! | -妈妈 -把我女儿还给我 |
[00:38] | I just wanted to thank you for saving us. | 我只是想谢谢你救了我们 |
[00:41] | Anyone would’ve done the same. | 换谁都会这么做的 |
[00:43] | I don’t know if the people I hurt will forgive me. | 我不知道我伤害的人是否能原谅我 |
[00:45] | It’s not about them. | 重要的不是他们 |
[00:46] | It’s about you. | 而是你 |
[00:47] | And seeing yourself as someone worthy of being loved. | 以及把你自己看成是值得被爱的人 |
[00:51] | We might just be on the brink of changing the very definition of science as we know it. | 我们可能马上就要改变 我们对科学的已知定义了 |
[00:56] | It might very well be the signature of… | 这很可能是… |
[00:58] | The divine? | 神的迹象 |
[01:21] | Did I pass out? | 我昏倒了吗 |
[01:27] | After you insisted you weren’t gonna go back inside. | 你坚持不回屋里之后 |
[01:30] | -But, Cal, we– -Don’t. | -但是卡尔 我们…… -别说 |
[01:34] | We need to get you to a doctor. You look like hell. | 我们需要送你去看医生 你看起来很糟糕 |
[01:38] | You’re one to talk. | 你还说我呢 |
[01:39] | I can smell the alcohol on your breath from here. | 我在这里都能闻到你口气中的酒精味 |
[01:43] | You collapsed. This is serious. | 你昏倒了 这很严重 |
[01:47] | -It could be– -Anything. | -可能是… -什么原因都有可能 |
[01:49] | It could be the flu, for all we know. Don’t worry about it. | 可能是感冒 我们都知道 |
[01:52] | I can sense you’re worried about it. | 我能感觉到你很担心 |
[01:56] | Why don’t we get your dad and have Saanvi run some tests? | 我们去找你爸 去鸟巢 让桑维做几个检查 |
[01:59] | I am not telling my family. And Saanvi’s practically family. | 我不打算告诉家人 桑维基本可以算是家人 |
[02:03] | Besides, she has enough on her plate already. | 而且 她自己的事情已经够多了 |
[02:05] | -She’d make room. -I said no! | -她会抽空的 -我说了不要 |
[02:13] | They are just starting to pull themselves together again with Eden home. | 伊登回家之后 他们才刚开始振作起来 |
[02:17] | Last thing they need is for me to stress them out all over again, | 他们最不需要的就是 我再让他们陷入恐惧一次 |
[02:20] | especially over something that could be nothing. | 尤其因为一些可能根本没事的原因 |
[02:24] | Fine. What If I can get you to somebody who isn’t family? | 好 如果我能带你去看 不是家人的人呢 |
[02:31] | I need that address. Let’s pick up the pace. Yeah, I got this right here. | 我需要那个地址 我们加快速度 |
[02:34] | Homicide on line 2. Where’s the captain? | 二号线谋杀 警监在哪里 |
[02:36] | Just grab Thompson. We need to get a team together. | 去找汤姆森 我们需要组建一支团队 |
[02:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[02:41] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么情况 |
[02:43] | Another passenger was murdered. Anna Ross. | 又一个乘客被谋杀了 安娜·罗斯 |
[02:46] | That’s another 828er in 24 hours. They don’t think that Colvin… | 才24小时 又有一名828乘客被杀 他们不会认为是科尔文… |
[02:49] | No, he’s cleared for everything but extortion. | 不是 他没有其他犯罪嫌疑 除了敲诈 |
[02:52] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好 所以有什么计划 |
[02:54] | Registry is all over this. Already combing Anna’s house for clues. | 管理局在彻查这件事 已经在搜查安娜的房子找线索了 |
[02:57] | No, I mean, what is the plan with the passengers? | 不是 我是问对乘客有什么计划 |
[02:59] | Why is there not a cop at every 828er’s door? | 为什么没给每个828乘客 家门口安排警察 |
[03:01] | That’s the first thing I suggested to the new boss. I’m not the enemy here. | 你以为我没有向新的老大 这样建议吗 我不是你的敌人 |
[03:04] | I know. I’m sorry. Just… | 我知道 抱歉 我只是… |
[03:07] | Look. I had another Calling. There was blood pouring down a red X. | 我又经历了一个呼召 鲜血沿着一个X形状直流 |
[03:09] | I don’t think this killer is close to being done. | 我觉得这个杀手根本不会结束 |
[03:11] | All right. I’ll talk to the captain and see what I can do. Okay? | 好 我会跟警监聊聊 看看我能做什么 |
[03:14] | -But in the meantime– -Steer clear of Anna’s. Got it. | -但同时… -远离安娜家 知道了 |
[03:30] | Saanvi, the sun is barely up. What time did you get in? | 桑维 太阳都没升起来 你几点来的 |
[03:33] | I never left. I was going over Cal’s scar sample results. | 我根本没走 我在检查 卡尔伤疤的样本检测结果 |
[03:36] | And it turns out it’s regular tissue. Then Olive ca– | 结果只是普通的组织 然后奥利弗打电话… |
[03:39] | Saanvi, you are gonna burn out if you don’t take some time for yourself. | 桑维 如果你不抽点时间给自己 你会累坏的 |
[03:42] | Get this. Sapphire may be the antenna that tunes us in to divine consciousness. | 你听听 蓝宝石可能是 开启我们看到神圣的意识的天线 |
[03:48] | Sapphire, like on the tail fin and the driftwood from Noah’s Ark. | 就像诺亚方舟尾鳍和浮木上的蓝宝石 |
[03:53] | All I need is to get my hands on some sapphire. | 我只要拿到一些蓝宝石就好了 |
[03:56] | Hold on a second. What you need is to take care of yourself. | 等一下 你需要的是照顾你自己 |
[03:59] | Vance, I am. | 万斯 我在照顾自己 |
[04:03] | Don’t you see? There may be a way for passengers after all. | 你看不出来吗 说不定最终乘客有办法 |
[04:06] | A way for us to make it past 2024. | 让我们安然度过2024年的方法 |
[04:12] | Of course you’ll make it. It’s your father’s 60th. | 你当然要来 是你父亲的60周岁 |
[04:15] | Oh my God! You’re not listening to me! | 你没有听进去我的话 |
[04:16] | There is no point in buying me a plane ticket | 给我买机票或者让我谈论 |
[04:20] | or talking about anything past June 2nd, 2024 | 2024年6月2日之后的事情毫无意义 |
[04:24] | because I will be dead. | 因为我那个时候就死了 |
[04:26] | We already lost you once. I will not hear this again! | 我们已经失去你一次了 我们不想再听这样的话 |
[04:32] | She just doesn’t understand. | 她就是不明白 |
[04:35] | Of course she does. She just doesn’t want to. | 她当然明白 只是不想明白 |
[04:37] | Neither of us do. | 我们两个都不想 |
[04:39] | Well, neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[04:42] | I would do anything for more time. | 为了争取更多的时间 我愿意做任何事 |
[04:45] | So why don’t you? Surely there must be somebody at the lab. | 所以你为什么不做呢 肯定有人在实验室 |
[04:49] | What lab, Dad? | 什么实验室 爸爸 |
[04:50] | After the plane disappeared, the government shut it all down. | 飞机消失后 政府全都关闭了 |
[04:53] | Then what about that nice man I met? | 那我遇见的那个心地善良的人呢 |
[04:56] | Vance? I haven’t heard from him. | 万斯 之后我就没有他的消息了 |
[04:59] | And your friend, the doctor? Alex? | 你的朋友 那个医生呢 亚历克斯 |
[05:05] | There’s no way to right the Lifeboat. Passengers keep doing awful things. | 没有办法纠正救生艇 乘客不断做可怕的事情 |
[05:12] | Keep killing innocent people. | 不断杀无辜的人 |
[05:14] | Maybe it’s not about righting the Lifeboat. | 也许不是应该纠正救生艇 |
[05:17] | Maybe it’s about | 也许应该 |
[05:20] | finding another way. | 找到另一种方法 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:31] | Everything’s been processed under your pseudonym. | 一切都用你的假名字进行的 |
[05:34] | Even put “Gabriel” down on your lab work. | 甚至在实验室化验上都写了“加百利” |
[05:36] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你这样做 |
[05:38] | And for seeing us on no notice. | 谢谢你愿意临时抽时间见我们 |
[05:39] | Anything for friends of Dr. Bahl. | 保尔医生的朋友请求 我在所不辞 |
[05:44] | So, Gabriel… | 所以 加百利 |
[05:47] | the CBC test results will take a few more hours. | 血常规检查结果 还要几个小时才能出来 |
[05:50] | From there, you may need to come in for a bone marrow aspiration and biopsy | 之后你可能需要 过来进行骨髓穿刺和活检 |
[05:55] | to get the most accurate diagnosis. | 才能得到最准确的诊断 |
[05:59] | Okay, but… | 好 但是… |
[06:00] | But your condition appears to be consistent | 但是你的症状似乎很像 |
[06:03] | with falling out of remission. | 恶化了 |
[06:10] | Meaning my cancer’s back. | 也就是说 癌症回来了 |
[06:12] | Until the results come in, I can’t say for certain. | 结果出来之前 我还没办法断定 |
[06:16] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[06:18] | Try and focus on something else today. | 今天试着把注意力 集中到其他事情上吧 |
[06:22] | Find a way to take your mind off all this. | 找到一种方式 让你不要去想这些 |
[06:26] | And do what? | 做什么 |
[06:29] | Live your life. | 过你的生活 |
[06:38] | Hey, sweetie. | 喂 宝贝 |
[06:39] | -You wanna draw on this? -No! | -你想画这个吗 -不想 |
[06:44] | Chin up, kiddo. | 振作起来 孩子 |
[06:46] | You didn’t like me hovering when you were building Lincoln Logs. | 你组建林肯积木的时候 也不喜欢我在你身边晃 |
[06:49] | -Not at first, but I came around. | 最开始不喜欢 但我后来习惯了 |
[06:55] | Hey, you still stuck in there? | 喂 你还困在里面吗 |
[06:58] | Ben, Anna Ross was murdered. | 本 安娜·罗斯被谋杀了 |
[07:03] | -What? She was just at the house. | 什么 她之前还来了我们家 |
[07:06] | -I know. That’s why I’m calling you. | 所以我才给你打电话 |
[07:07] | Jared’s gonna meet me at Sam’s to see if there’s something we’ve missed, | 我一会儿去见杰瑞德 看看我们有没有遗漏什么信息 |
[07:11] | but two 828 murders, that’s not random, | 但是两个828乘客被杀 这不是偶然 |
[07:14] | unless there’s some connection between Sam and Anna. | 除非山姆和安娜之间有什么其他联系 |
[07:16] | I hope so, for all our sakes. | 我希望如此 为了我们自己好 |
[07:19] | Okay, uh, I will be in touch. But until then, hunker down. Cal too. | 好 我会再联系你 但在那之前 低调一点 卡尔也是 |
[07:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:26] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[07:29] | Hey, Cal? | 喂 卡尔 |
[07:37] | Hi, it’s Gabriel. Please leave a message. | 嗨 我是加百利 请给我留言 |
[07:41] | Oh, there you are. Thank God. Thank God you’re all right. | 哦 你在这里 谢天谢地 幸好你没事 |
[07:44] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么会有事 |
[07:47] | Look, I’m sorry I yelled at you last night. | 听着 我很抱歉昨晚对你大吼 |
[07:49] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[07:52] | Anna Ross was murdered. | 安娜·罗斯被谋杀了 |
[07:53] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[07:54] | Someone’s killing 828ers. | 有人在杀害828乘客 |
[07:56] | Can’t have anything happen, which is why you gotta lay low. | 不能让你发生任何事 所以你们要保持低调 |
[07:58] | -No leaving the house. -Wait. What? | -不能离开房子 -什么 |
[08:00] | No one even knows who I am. | 都没有人知道我是谁 |
[08:01] | Angelina does. | 安吉丽娜知道 |
[08:03] | Who’s she gonna tell? The police? They’ll arrest her. | 她能告诉谁 警察 警察会逮捕她 |
[08:05] | Cal, It’s nonnegotiable. Your life could be in danger. | 没得商量 你的生命可能有危险 |
[08:07] | Yeah, some life. | 对 一段生命 |
[08:10] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[08:14] | He’s got a lot on his mind. | 他现在心里有太多事了 |
[08:40] | Are those letters? | 那是字母吗 |
[08:43] | A little young to be spelling. | 这么小就会拼写了 |
[08:49] | I don’t think she’s spelling, Dad. I think she’s having a Calling. | 我不认为她在拼写 我觉得她是产生了呼召 |
[08:52] | Well, don’t look at me. Go figure it out. | 别看我 快去弄清楚 |
[08:54] | -What? Now? I just told Cal to lay low. | 什么 现在 我刚告诉卡尔要低调 |
[08:56] | -Eden needs your help. | 伊登需要你的帮助 |
[08:57] | She can’t follow a Calling, but you can follow it for her. | 她没办法追随呼召 但你可以帮她实现 |
[09:04] | Maybe it could be something that could help us catch this killer. | 也许这会帮助我们抓到这个杀手 |
[09:12] | All right, you sure you don’t mind? | 你确定你不介意 |
[09:13] | And spend time with my granddaughter I haven’t seen in two years? | 陪着我两年没见的孙女 |
[09:17] | I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[09:19] | All right. Don’t worry, peanut. | 好 别担心 小宝贝 |
[09:22] | Gonna figure this out for the both of us. | 我会去为了我们两个弄清楚 |
[09:27] | Dad, | 爸 |
[09:29] | lock the door behind me. | 我出去之后立刻锁门 |
[10:19] | Hey, I got your message. | 嗨 我收到你的信息了 |
[10:20] | Hey, um, thanks for coming on your day off. | 嗨 谢谢你休息日还出来 |
[10:22] | Of course. Two passenger killings in the last 24 hours? | 没问题 24小时之内两名乘客被杀 |
[10:25] | It’s not a coincidence, agreed. But why these two? | 这不是巧合 我同意 但为什么是这两个 |
[10:29] | I don’t know. I doubt we’re gonna find any answers here. | 我不知道 我怀疑我们能在这里找到答案 |
[10:31] | Between us and the Registry, this place has been combed through. | 我们和管理局 已经对这个地方搜查过了 |
[10:34] | Okay, we gotta comb again. There’s gotta be something in there. | 我们要再搜查一次 里面一定能找到什么东西 |
[10:37] | Um, hello? | 你们好 |
[10:38] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s all right. We’re police. | 没关系 没事 我们是警察 |
[10:41] | Did you know Sam? | 你认识山姆吗 |
[10:43] | We weren’t besties, but he was nice. Certainly didn’t deserve all the hate. | 我们不是最要好的朋友 但他人很好 绝对不应该被别人那样憎恶 |
[10:48] | For being a passenger, or… | 因为是一名乘客 还是… |
[10:50] | Those anti-828 people are no joke. | 那些反828乘客的人都是来真的 |
[10:53] | Stalking? Vandalism? | 跟踪 破坏公物 |
[10:55] | Like a Kim K robbery-level stalking. | 像跟踪金·卡戴珊那种级别的跟踪了 |
[10:57] | Even cost me a babysitting gig. | 甚至让我丢了保姆工作 |
[11:00] | Sam didn’t have kids though. | 但是山姆没有孩子 |
[11:02] | Some lady and her daughter were staying with him last year. | 一位女士和他的女儿 去年在他这里生活 |
[11:05] | I offered to sit, but they took off. | 我说要照顾孩子 但他们离开了 |
[11:07] | I think the fear got to them. | 我觉得她们可能是怕了 |
[11:09] | Is this the kid? | 是这个孩子吗 |
[11:18] | Hey, yeah, I found the connection. | 喂 对 我找到关联了 |
[11:20] | Anna and Sam both took in Angelina at some point. | 安娜和山姆两个人 都收留过安吉丽娜一段时间 |
[11:23] | -So much for steering clear. | 刚说完不让你插手 |
[11:25] | Did you just hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:26] | Angelina could be out there on some revenge spree against anyone who helped her, | 安吉丽娜可能去尽心复仇行动了 杀害曾经帮助过她的人 |
[11:29] | or, I don’t know, didn’t help her enough. | 我也不知道 可能是没有帮到位 |
[11:31] | Well, I could tell you where she’s not. Her psycho mom’s place in Westchester. | 我可以告诉你她不在哪里 她那个疯子妈妈在威斯特彻斯特的家 |
[11:36] | Noelle’s in New York? | 诺艾尔在纽约 |
[11:38] | Yeah, Registry got a tip. | 对 管理局拿到了别人提供的线索 |
[11:39] | Tossed the place. No sign of Angelina. | 找遍了 没有安吉丽娜的踪迹 |
[11:41] | Well, maybe we poke the hornet’s nest a little more, see what we can stir up. | 或许我们再打草惊蛇一点 看看能不能有什么发现 |
[11:45] | Mick. | 米凯 |
[11:46] | Look. I might find something that your guys missed. | 我可能找到了你们错过的东西 |
[11:48] | If Noelle can help me get closer to Angelina, to just ending this, then… | 如果诺艾尔能帮我更靠近安吉丽娜 来结束这一切 那么… |
[11:51] | Okay. Yeah, I’ll send you the address. | 好 行 我发给你地址 |
[11:53] | Just, please, with everything going on, | 拜托 发生了这么多事 |
[11:55] | be careful. | 要小心 |
[11:56] | Yes. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[12:01] | Explain to me again why you think it’s a good idea to tear apart a $10,000 laser. | 解释一下 你为什么觉得拆掉一个 价值一万美元的激光器 |
[12:06] | Because lasers use high-grade sapphire in their lenses. | 因为激光器的透镜 使用的是高级别蓝宝石 |
[12:09] | And right now, this lens is all that we’ve got. | 而现在 我们只有这个透镜 |
[12:11] | This is a loaner. Last thing I need is for you to break… | 这是借来的 我最不需要的就是让你毁掉… |
[12:15] | that. | 那个 |
[12:17] | For you to break that. | 让你毁掉那个 |
[12:19] | -Tell me this wasn’t worth it. -It wasn’t worth it. | -你说说值不值 -不值 |
[12:22] | You just spent $10,000 on an antenna. | 你刚刚花一万美元换了一个天线 |
[12:24] | It’s not any antenna. | 这不是普通的天线 |
[12:27] | Instead of waiting for the Callings to come to us… | 与其等着呼召来找我们 |
[12:30] | You tune into them? | 你主动去收听 |
[12:32] | Yes. We’d have an all-access pass to unlimited Callings. | 对 我们都会拥有 无限呼召的随时开关 |
[12:38] | All right. Maybe this was worth it. | 好吧 或许是值得的 |
[12:41] | Now all I need is an instruction manual. | 现在我只需要一本指导手册 |
[12:49] | Where you going? Why is your shirt ironed? | 你要去哪里 你的衣服为什么熨过 |
[12:52] | Well, ’cause I’m following doctor’s orders. | 因为我要听医生的命令 |
[12:55] | I was told to do anything other than wait for bad news, | 医生说我可以做任何事 只要不是被动等坏消息就好 |
[12:57] | so I’m going out. | 所以我要出去 |
[12:59] | Look, I feel for you, sometimes literally, | 听着 我能懂你 有时候真的非常懂 |
[13:02] | but your dad was pretty explicit. | 但你爸爸说得非常清楚 |
[13:04] | Zeke, | 齐克 |
[13:06] | for once in my extremely shortened life, I’m gonna live. | 在我极度短的人生中 我这一次要好好活 |
[13:38] | Can you please hold? Okay, thanks. | 你可以等一下吗 好 谢谢 |
[13:41] | May I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[13:43] | I hope so. I’m looking for a place for my father. | 希望如此 我想给我爸爸找个地方 |
[13:46] | He’s… He needs help. | 他… 他需要帮助 |
[13:48] | One minute, he’s with us. The next, he’s dragging me off to the 500 Club to see Frank Sinatra. | 他上一秒还跟我们思想一致 下一秒 就要拉着我去见弗兰克·辛纳特拉 |
[13:53] | I mean, we’re pretty short-staffed. I don’t know if there’s anyone around that can– | 我们现在人手短缺 我不知道是否有人能… |
[13:57] | Please. I’ll show myself around. I can’t manage him by myself anymore. | 拜托了 我可以自己转转 我自己一个人已经照顾不好他了 |
[14:02] | -Yeah. I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | -好 -我不知道该怎么办了 |
[14:04] | Okay, just a quick look around. | 好 你简单转一转 |
[14:06] | All right. | 好 |
[14:08] | And don’t disturb any of our clients. | 不要打扰我们任何一个客户 |
[14:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:12] | Hello, ALNI. | 你好 这里是协助生活神经科学中心 |
[14:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:18] | Who do you think you are? | 你们以为自己是谁 |
[14:21] | You have some nerve thinking you can flash your badge and barge in. | 你们以为可以亮出警徽闯进来 真是有胆量 |
[14:24] | The police were already here, demolishing my home. | 警察已经来拆过我家了 |
[14:28] | Do you know what your partner did to me? She abducted my child. | 你知道你的伴侣对我做了什么吗 她诱拐了我的孩子 |
[14:32] | Actually, it sounds like she saved your child from you. | 其实听起来更像是 她救了你的孩子 避免受到你的伤害 |
[14:34] | How dare you! The only person Angelina needed saving from was herself. | 你怎么敢这样说 唯一会伤害安吉丽娜的人是她自己 |
[14:38] | I bet she did kill those people. | 我打赌她确实杀了那些人 |
[14:40] | And if that is anyone’s fault, that’s yours. | 如果要怪谁 只能怪你们 |
[14:43] | I tried to protect the world from my fallen angel, | 我本来试着保护这个世界 不被堕落的天使所害 |
[14:47] | and I was doing a fine job of it until you took her away. | 我本来做得很好 直到你们把她带走了 |
[14:51] | So you’re telling me the last time you saw your daughter was in Costa Rica? | 所以你最后一次见到你女儿 是在哥斯达黎加 |
[14:54] | The only person I would want in my home less than you is her. | 除了你之外 我最不想让进来的人就是她 |
[15:03] | Wow! You believe all that? | 哇 你信了吗 |
[15:05] | Not a word. | 一个字都不信 |
[15:06] | -She certainly doesn’t like you. -I don’t need her to. | -她显然很不喜欢你 -我不需要她喜欢 |
[15:08] | If she’s not gonna give us proof that Angelina’s involved, maybe the bodies will. | 如果她不给我们证据 这事 跟安吉丽娜有关 尸体上会有证据 |
[16:28] | Reynaldo. | 雷纳尔多 |
[16:32] | Stone. | 斯托恩 |
[16:33] | I haven’t seen you since you left the force, | 自从你离开警局 我就再也没见过你了 |
[16:35] | which begs the question, | 于是我很好奇 |
[16:38] | why are you in my morgue? | 你为什么来我的停尸房 |
[16:40] | Two 828ers are dead, and I think they were killed by the same person. | 两名828乘客死了 我认为是同一个人杀的 |
[16:44] | I also have a feeling that person’s not done. | 我还有预感 这个人并不会收手 |
[16:46] | We have a theory. | 我们有一个理论解释 |
[16:47] | But to get this new boss to believe it, we need proof. | 为了让这个新老大相信 我们需要证据 |
[16:52] | Well, | 好 |
[16:53] | both victims have identical markings | 两个受害者都有相同的记号 |
[16:57] | made in blood on the palms of their left hand. | 都是用血画在了左手掌心 |
[17:01] | So you are correct in thinking it could be the same killer. | 所以你认为 可能是同一个杀手 是对的 |
[17:05] | Someone 130-135 pounds minimum. | 一个至少120斤以上的人 |
[17:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:11] | The knife was driven so deeply into each body, | 刀刺入身体太深了 |
[17:14] | the hilt left bruising, and that takes real weight. | 刀柄留下了淤青 这需要一定的体重 |
[17:20] | There goes our proof. Angelina’s 110, tops. | 我们要的证据来了 安吉丽娜最多100斤 |
[17:24] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[17:25] | I used to think someone was trying to pin it on an Xer, | 我以为是有人 想把这事污蔑到无名一代身上 |
[17:28] | but maybe our killer just simply is one. | 但也许我们这位杀手就是无名一代 |
[17:30] | They were harassing Sam. | 他们在骚扰山姆 |
[17:32] | Hmm, they clearly know where to find us, so let’s go find one of them. | 他们很清楚在哪里找到我们 那就让给我们去找他们吧 |
[17:41] | -Excuse me! -Oh, I’m sorry. I apologize. | -不好意思 -抱歉 我道歉 |
[17:42] | This is, uh… this is my wife. | 这是我妻子 |
[17:46] | -Sorry I’m late. Traffic was crazy. -Don’t worry, babe. Dad’s gonna love this place. | -抱歉 我来晚了 交通太差了 -没事 爸爸会喜欢这个地方的 |
[17:49] | Do you mind if we take one more lap? | 介意我们再看一圈吗 |
[17:51] | -Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[17:53] | Hello, ALNI. | 你好 协助生活神经科学中心 |
[17:56] | Okay, what was so important that I needed to rush over? | 什么事情那么重要 让我必须赶过来 |
[17:58] | Not what. | 不是“什么” |
[18:01] | Who. | 是“谁” |
[18:08] | The detained passengers. | 被扣留的乘客 |
[18:10] | How? | 怎么会 |
[18:12] | Eden’s Calling led me to them. | 伊登的呼召把我引到了这里 |
[18:15] | Someone must have dumped them here. | 肯定是有人把他们丢在这里的 |
[18:17] | Well, we still don’t know what the major did to them or why. | 我们还不知道 警长对他们做了什么 为什么做 |
[18:19] | I think Eden sent us here to find out. The question– | 我觉得伊登派我们过来 是想弄清楚 问题是… |
[18:24] | Who the heck are you? You cannot be in here. | 你们是谁 你们不能进来这里 |
[18:26] | You can’t disturb my patients. | 你们不能打扰我的病患 |
[18:28] | Disturb them? Um, they don’t have any brain function. | 打扰他们 他们没有任何大脑功能 |
[18:31] | Wow, cold much? They’re still people. | 哇 这么冷漠 他们还是人呢 |
[18:34] | -Let’s go. -You don’t understand. | -我们走 -你不明白 |
[18:36] | Buddy, don’t make me call security. | 兄弟 别逼我叫保安 |
[18:38] | Okay. Our apologies. We’re leaving. | 好 我们道歉 我们现在就走 |
[18:44] | -What? We gotta get back in there. -Like there’s any chance I’d leave now. | -你这是干嘛 我们得回去 -我怎么可能现在就走 |
[18:48] | Look. I made a promise to myself a long time ago that I would never give up on anyone. | 我很久之前对自己承诺 我不会放弃任何人 |
[18:53] | Not ever again. | 再也不会了 |
[18:58] | Excuse me. Give me another. | 不好意思 再给我一个 |
[19:10] | Big night? What you celebrating? | 大日子 你在庆祝什么 |
[19:14] | Jumping ship. | 庆祝放弃 |
[19:16] | I think it’s about time I realized I am getting ghosted. | 我觉得是时候该意识到了 对方在躲我 |
[19:28] | Do you mind if I get the check, like, right now? | 你介意我现在结账吗 |
[19:31] | You know what? It’s on me tonight. Looks like you could use the win. | 你知道吗 今晚我请客 看起来你需要赢 |
[19:35] | You know what I could use? | 你知道 我需要… |
[19:38] | -A big, dark cave I can just crawl into. | 一个又大又黑的山洞 让我可以爬进去 |
[19:43] | Well, I’m fresh out of those, but | 我刚刚爬出来 但是… |
[19:46] | I do have a bed you could crawl into. | 我有一张床 你可以爬上去 |
[19:59] | What time do you get off? | 你几点下班 |
[20:02] | Uh, Violet? | 维奥莱特 |
[20:04] | -Hi. -Hey, thanks for meeting me. | -嗨 -谢谢你来见我 |
[20:06] | I would’ve come to you, but with my new job… | 我本来应该去找你 但我现在这个新工作… |
[20:08] | Oh, don’t sweat it. Seriously. I’m the one that texted you. | 没事的 真的 是我给你发的短信 |
[20:11] | Glad you did. | 我很开心你联系我 |
[20:13] | Uh, I’ve been meaning to return your coat, | 我一直想还回你的大衣 |
[20:16] | but I wasn’t sure how to reach the hero that saved me. | 但我不是很确定怎样联系 拯救我的英雄 |
[20:19] | Oh, please. You’re the hero. This is my favorite jacket. | 拜托 你才是英雄 这是我最喜欢的夹克衫 |
[20:27] | So, um… | 所以… |
[20:28] | So… | 所以… |
[20:30] | what did you have in mind to… | 你有没有想… |
[20:33] | to do? | 做什么 |
[20:35] | Unless you just wanted your jacket. | 除非你真的只是想要你的夹克衫 |
[20:37] | Oh, no. Uh, um… | 不是 |
[20:39] | I’m easy. Whatever you want. | 我很随意 你想去哪里都行 |
[20:41] | Well, how about I buy you a drink? | 不如我请你喝杯酒 |
[20:44] | The least I could do after everything. | 发生了那一切 我至少应该请你喝一杯 |
[20:47] | I mean, only if you want to. | 我是说 如果你想的话 |
[20:50] | Yeah, a drink. | 好 一杯酒 |
[20:53] | Lead the way. Okay, all right. | 带路吧 好 可以 |
[20:56] | For sure. | 当然了 |
[21:29] | -Take a look at this. -Wait. | -你看看这个 -等一下 |
[21:30] | -You’re gonna see what I found. -I’ve read enough. | -你会看到我发现了什么 -我已经看得够多了 |
[21:33] | “Enough soft-pedaling with the 828 passengers.” | “不要再对828乘客善良了” |
[21:35] | “Time to treat them like the vermin they are.” | “该把他们当成害虫对待了” |
[21:37] | How do you put up with this shit? All the hate 24/7? | 你怎么能忍受这些 随时随地有人憎恨 昼夜不断 |
[21:39] | I don’t. Just gotta tune out the crazies | 我没忍受 只需要不理会那些最疯狂的 |
[21:41] | and learn to find out which ones are harmless | 学着找出哪些无害 |
[21:43] | and which ones mean business. | 哪些是认真的 |
[21:46] | -XOUT828? -Look at his most recent posts. | -账户名XOUT828 -看看他最近发帖 |
[21:49] | He has a whole game plan for wiping out 828ers, | 他有一整个消灭828乘客的计划 |
[21:51] | starting with passengers being marked with blood. | 先从给被标了血记的乘客开始 |
[21:54] | Wait. He said blood specifically, | 等一下 他特别指出了血 |
[21:55] | like how the killer uses blood to mark an X on the victim’s palm? | 就是杀手用血 在受害人手掌上画X那样 |
[21:58] | It’s not public information. | 那不是公开信息 |
[22:01] | I think we’re gonna need a name and address for this XOUT828. | 我们需要知道 这个XOUT828的姓名和地址 |
[22:03] | It sounds like you’re gonna need to call Drea. | 看来你需要打电话给德利了 |
[22:09] | I thought this was a normal bar. I can’t do this. | 我以为这是普通酒吧 我做不到 |
[22:11] | Of course you can. | 你当然能 |
[22:13] | -Well, I’m not good at singing. -That’s what makes it fun. | -我不太会唱歌 -所以才有趣 |
[22:15] | No one’s good. Haven’t you done this before? | 没有谁会唱歌 你以前唱过吗 |
[22:18] | You’re a karaoke virgin? | 你是练歌房处女 |
[22:21] | -Is that what they’re calling it now? | 现在都是这种说法了吗 |
[22:23] | Don’t worry. I’ll make sure your first time’s one to remember. | 别担心 我会确保你的第一次 让你记忆深刻 |
[22:35] | Are you kidding me? | 你们在开玩笑吗 |
[22:37] | Please. I’m a doctor. One look at their charts. | 拜托 我是一名医生 我就看一眼他们的病例 |
[22:40] | -That’s all we ask. Then we’ll go. -Out of the effing question. | -我们只有这一个请求 然后就离开 -绝对不可能 |
[22:43] | These people were in my care. | 这些人之前是我照顾的 |
[22:44] | Oh yeah? Then what are they doing here? | 哦 是吗 那他们怎么在这里 |
[22:46] | I don’t know, but there could be something buried in those charts that could help me | 我不知道 但他们的病历里 可能隐藏着一些东西能帮助我 |
[22:51] | help you take care of them. | 能帮你照顾好他们 |
[22:53] | If you wanna help, leave. | 如果你想帮忙 就离开 |
[22:55] | If I violate HIPAA, I get fired, and then my patients are really out of luck. | 我违反《健康保险携带和责任法案》 会被开除 那我的病患就不幸了 |
[22:59] | I am the only one who cares for them. | 我是唯一关心他们的人 |
[23:01] | The facility doesn’t even care that no one knows who these people are. | 这医院根本不在乎 没人知道这些人是谁 |
[23:05] | We know who they are. | 我们知道他们是谁 |
[23:08] | They’re Flight 828 passengers. | 他们是828航班的乘客 |
[23:11] | Okay. I see. | 好 我知道了 |
[23:13] | You’re some of the folks that are fascinated by the plane. | 你们就是那种对那架飞机很着迷的人 |
[23:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:18] | You’re wrong. We’re some of those folks that were on the plane. | 你错了 我们是那种 在那架飞机上的人 |
[23:23] | Hey! | 喂 |
[23:24] | She’s not lying. That’s Marlon. | 她没有说谎 那是马伦 |
[23:26] | His wife, Joelle. And that’s Lena. | 他妻子乔艾尔 那是莉娜 |
[23:30] | And that’s… | 那是… |
[23:38] | Marko. | 马尔科 |
[23:39] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[23:44] | Marko. | 马尔科 |
[23:50] | I’ll never forget what the major did. | 我永远不会忘记警长做了什么 |
[23:53] | Those horrible experiments. The connection you had with my son. | 那是可怕的实验 你跟我儿子之间的联系 |
[24:02] | Eden led me here for a reason. | 伊登把我引到这里来 一定有原因 |
[24:06] | To remember. | 为了记住 |
[24:10] | It’s not good enough to help myself. I have to help. | 帮助我自己还不够好 我必须帮忙 |
[24:13] | All of us. | 我们所有人都是 |
[24:25] | Forgive me, Marko. | 原谅我 马尔科 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的很对不起 |
[24:35] | That can’t be. | 真不可思议 |
[24:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[24:40] | I asked for his forgiveness. | 我刚才请求他的原谅 |
[24:43] | Well, I think he gave it to you. | 我觉得他原谅你了 |
[24:46] | He’s conscious. I think these passengers do have function. They’re awake. | 他有意识 我觉得这些乘客 确实有思想 他们醒着 |
[24:51] | Five minutes with their records. If I can get inside their minds, | 看五分钟他们的医疗记录 如果我能进入他们的思想 |
[24:54] | imagine the type of care you could provide for them. | 想象一下 你能为他们提供什么样的照顾 |
[24:58] | Five minutes, but that is all. | 五分钟 不能更多了 |
[24:59] | -Anyone catches wind of what we’re doing– -They won’t. We’ll be in and out. | -如果任何人知道我们做了什么… -不会的 我们一会儿就出去 |
[25:03] | Just one of you. | 仅限一人 |
[25:04] | Go. I’ll stay here. I wanna spend some time with these guys. | 你去吧 我留在这里 我想跟这些人相处更多的时间 |
[25:16] | All right, so apparently our guy XOUT828, AKA Greg Turner, | 好 我们的这个人XOUT828 就是格雷特·特纳 |
[25:19] | isn’t allowed within 50 feet of any passenger. | 收到了禁令 不能靠近任何乘客50米内 |
[25:21] | You really think an Xer is gonna behave based on a piece of paper? | 你真认为无名一代 会按照法律文件办事 |
[25:25] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[25:27] | We wait. | 我们等着 |
[25:31] | Figured it was gonna be a long day. And, yes, before you ask, | 我就觉得今天会很漫长 对 你不用开口问 |
[25:34] | there is extra avocado. | 多放了牛油果 |
[25:37] | Yeah, I’m not making that mistake twice. | 我不会同样的错误再犯一遍 |
[25:39] | Yeah, there it is. Good job. | 对 确实有 |
[25:43] | There’s our guy. | 我们要找的人来了 |
[25:57] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[25:59] | I’ve written all this down for Cal, but it bears repeating. | 我都帮卡尔写下来了 但是再强调一次也无妨 |
[26:02] | This is a powerful opioid for the pain. | 这是治疗疼痛非常强烈的鸦片类药物 |
[26:05] | No more than two of these every 12 hours. | 每十二个小时不能超过两粒 |
[26:08] | Now, we aren’t there yet, but if Cal does end up needing chemo, | 我们还没走到那一步 但如果卡尔最终会需要化疗 |
[26:12] | he has to stop taking those. | 他就必须停止服这个药 |
[26:14] | They can mask high temperatures. | 这药能掩盖高体温 |
[26:15] | His doctor will need to know if he has a fever. | 他的医生 到时候需要知道他有没有发烧 |
[26:19] | I can’t hold on to these. I’m all of 18 hours sober. | 我不能拿着这个 我已经18个小时没喝酒了 |
[26:31] | I’ve been so focused on making others’ pain go away, | 我太专注于让别人的痛苦消失 |
[26:34] | I forgot about me. | 忽视了自己 |
[26:36] | My pain. | 我的痛苦 |
[26:39] | And now I have no room left to process it. | 现在我没有空间消化自己的痛苦了 |
[26:46] | I haven’t even told my wife I relapsed yet. | 我还没跟我老婆说我复发了 |
[26:49] | Sorry. It’s the first time I’m saying this out loud. | 抱歉 这是我第一次大声说出来 |
[26:55] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:58] | I know the truth will hurt her. | 我知道真相会伤害她 |
[27:01] | -But if she finds I kept this secret– -It’ll hurt her even more. | -但如果她发现了我保守秘密… -会伤害她更深 |
[27:05] | It’s the nature of secrets. | 这就是秘密的本质 |
[27:10] | You’ve been there. | 你经历过 |
[27:11] | I have so been there. | 我沉重地经历过 |
[27:17] | I can’t believe this is the first time I’m saying this out loud. | 真不敢相信这是我第一次大声说出来 |
[27:21] | But… on the day 828 was supposed to land, | 但828本应该降落的那一天 |
[27:28] | I was at JFK | 我当时在纽约国际机场 |
[27:31] | waiting for Saanvi. | 等桑维 |
[27:35] | Secrecy breeds pain, Zeke. | 保守秘密会发酵痛苦 齐克 |
[27:39] | Promise me you’ll love yourself enough to make room for it. | 向我保证 你会足够爱自己 给自己空间消化 |
[27:51] | Whoa! Talk about a deep cut. Is this from when we were gone? | 哇 深割音乐 这是我们 不在的那段时间出来的吗 |
[27:57] | Try 20 years before we existed. It’s my mom’s favorite. | 试试我们出生20年之前的歌 是我妈妈的最爱 |
[28:43] | Keep going. You’re crushing it. | 继续 你唱得很好 |
[28:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:52] | -What? What? | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
[28:54] | -Nothing. I just… | 没事 我只是… |
[28:56] | This is nice, is all. | 这很温馨 仅此而已 |
[28:58] | It’s been a while since I felt like the real me. | 我已经很久没有感受到真实的自己了 |
[29:01] | -Mysterious. | 很神秘 |
[29:02] | Okay. Go on, then. Who are you really? | 好吧 那继续说吧 你真实的自己是什么样子 |
[29:08] | Uh, that’s just it. | 是这样的 |
[29:12] | I’m actually… Cal. | 我其实是卡尔 |
[29:16] | Cal Stone. | 卡尔·斯托恩 |
[29:18] | Cal Stone, the runaway? | 卡尔·斯托恩 那个逃走的 |
[29:23] | But I thought he was… | 但我以为他… |
[29:24] | Younger? | 更小 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:27] | Hard to explain, but it’s me. | 有点不好解释 但确实是我 |
[29:30] | So that little girl from the compound is– | 所以大院那个小女孩是… |
[29:32] | My sister Eden. | 我妹妹伊登 |
[29:36] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[29:37] | I’m sorry. I should have told you sooner. I totally get if you hate me right now. | 抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的 如果你现在讨厌我 我完全理解 |
[29:42] | Hate you? You’re gonna hate me. | 讨厌你 你会讨厌我的 |
[29:49] | That lady, Angelina. | 那位女士 安吉丽娜 |
[29:53] | I helped her, like, a year ago with books and diapers and stuff. | 我帮了她 一年前帮她买书和尿布之类的东西 |
[29:59] | I worked at a day care. | 我以前在托儿所工作 |
[30:01] | So I hooked her up. | 我帮她买了她要的东西 |
[30:03] | I even let her crash there after hours. | 我甚至允许她下班之后去那里睡 |
[30:05] | I had no idea who she was or what she had done, | 我根本不知道她是谁 她做过什么 |
[30:07] | but after seeing that little girl reunite with her dad, with… | 但是看到那个小女孩和她爸爸团聚 |
[30:12] | with your dad… | 跟你爸爸团聚… |
[30:15] | If only I had told someone sooner. | 如果我早点告诉别人就好了 |
[30:18] | No. Angelina had us all fooled. | 不 安吉丽娜把我们都骗了 |
[30:21] | You are a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[30:23] | And after everything you’ve been through, you can’t. You just… | 你经历了那么多困难 你不用愧疚 你只是… |
[30:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[30:54] | No, it’s all right. My house is just down the block. | 不用了 没事 我家就在下一个街区 |
[30:57] | Please. You’re freezing out here. Besides, it looks better on you anyway. | 穿着吧 你都要冻死了 而且 反正穿在你身上更好看 |
[31:06] | Who said chivalry was dead? | 谁说骑士精神已经不复存在了 |
[31:11] | Wanna come over? I make an amazing Pop-Tart. | 要过去吗 我很擅长 把饼干从袋子里拿出来 |
[31:16] | I… I should… I should really get back, | 我真的应该回去了 |
[31:19] | but maybe on our next date. | 但也许下次约会吧 |
[31:21] | Oh, you thought this was a date? | 你觉得这是约会 |
[31:48] | You’re dangerous, Gabriel. | 你真危险 加百利 |
[32:06] | Should be somewhere against the back wall. I’ll keep watch. | 应该在靠着后墙的什么地方 我会继续望风 |
[32:40] | I don’t understand. I saw you crying. You’re conscious. | 我不明白 我之前看到你哭了 你有意识 |
[32:43] | How can you not have any neural activity? | 你怎么会没有神经活动 |
[33:18] | Hey, space cadet. We gotta go, now. My boss is starting rounds. | 喂 健忘症 我们该走了 我老板开始巡查了 |
[33:23] | Did you find something that can help them? | 你找到能帮助他们的东西了吗 |
[33:25] | I think I found something that can help all of us. | 我觉得我找到了 能帮助我们所有人的东西 |
[34:24] | That guy isn’t allowed within 50 feet of a passenger’s home. | 那个人被禁止踏入 乘客家50米的范围内 |
[34:27] | What does he do? Shows up at one. | 他在做什么 出现在乘客的家 |
[34:29] | Okay, according to Ben’s database, this is Chris Levins’s house. Seat 15B. | 好 根据本的数据库 这位是克里斯·莱文的家 座位15B |
[34:36] | Someone’s home. | 有人在家 |
[34:43] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[34:45] | Where’s the knife? | 刀在哪里 |
[34:46] | The hell? What knife? | 什么鬼 什么刀 |
[34:53] | -He’s not our guy. -What? He’s outside a passenger’s house. | -他不是我们要找的人 -你在说什么 他出现在乘客家 |
[34:56] | He’s not the killer. | 他不是那个杀手 |
[34:57] | Killer? What are you talking about? Get the hell off of me! | 杀手 什么 放开我 |
[34:59] | Relax, man! We’re not trying to hurt you! | 别激动 兄弟 我们没有要伤害你 |
[35:01] | There’s a text from Drea. Someone just stabbed a third passenger to death. | 德利给我发了一个短信 |
[35:06] | Wait. So the serial killer’s still out there. | 连环杀手还没有找到 |
[35:09] | Hunting us. | 还在猎杀我们 |
[35:15] | I’m telling you, a giant light leaped from Marko’s brain scan. | 我告诉你 马尔科的大脑扫描中 有一个巨大的光束冲出 |
[35:20] | Proving he’s conscious? | 证明他有意识 |
[35:21] | Well, we saw him cry. We already knew he was conscious. | 我们看到他哭了 我们已经知道他有意识了 |
[35:26] | Why get a Calling confirming what you already knew? | 为什么要给我们一个呼召 告诉我们已知的事情 |
[35:30] | That’s the thing. I feel like the Calling wasn’t trying to tell me that. | 这正是问题所在 我感觉这个呼召 并不是想告诉我们那件事 |
[35:34] | It wasn’t only Marko’s. All nine of them lit up. | 不只是马尔科的 他们九个人都亮起来了 |
[35:39] | And the beam wasn’t just a light. | 那种光束不是普通的光 |
[35:40] | It was pointing straight up like an antenna. | 像天线一样向上指 |
[35:44] | Like an antenna to the glow. | 像通往光芒的天线 |
[35:46] | Yeah, but that would mean… | 但那就意味着… |
[35:47] | These people have a direct channel to divine consciousness. | 这些人能直接连通神圣的意识 |
[35:50] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[35:56] | The goal was never to save people. | 目标从来都不是拯救人们 |
[35:58] | What’s the point of a powerful mutation | 强大的突变如果无法复制 变成武器 |
[36:01] | if you can’t replicate and weaponize it? | 那有什么用 |
[36:07] | The major. | 警长 |
[36:08] | She did this to them. | 她这样对他们的 |
[36:10] | Of course she did. The torture. The– | 当然是她做的 折磨 她… |
[36:12] | Forget torture for a second. She figured out a way | 先别想折磨的事情 |
[36:15] | to tune the detainees into the God frequency. | 把扣押的人调整成上帝的频率 |
[36:17] | I mean, if I could replicate that, maybe create our own antenna… | 如果我能复制这样 也许就能创造出我们自己的天线… |
[36:22] | Saanvi, stop. What the major did was awful. | 桑维 别说了 警长做的事情很可怕 |
[36:24] | Look what happened to Marko, to all those– I’d never do that to anyone. | -看看马尔科发生了什么 -我不会那样对任何人 |
[36:27] | But if I could figure out how the major did this, | 但如果我能找出警长是怎么做到的 |
[36:29] | I would know both what to do and what not to do, | 我会同时知道该怎么做 什么不能做 |
[36:31] | and maybe, just maybe, we can figure out how to survive our Death Date. | 或许 只是或许 我们能找出逃出死期的方法 |
[36:36] | A direct link to divine consciousness? | 直接连通神圣的意识 |
[36:38] | Yes, without getting anyone stuck there. | 对 但不会把任何人困在这里 |
[36:41] | I mean, Ben, if our Callings aren’t enough to keep the Lifeboat afloat, | 本 如果呼召不足以让救生艇漂浮 |
[36:45] | this is our other way. | 这就是我们其他的办法 |
[36:48] | Eden, her… | 伊登 她… |
[36:51] | her Calling led us to this. | 她的呼召把我们引向这个的 |
[36:54] | She’s a chip off the old block. | 青出于蓝 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:01] | I know I haven’t always been there. But like you said, you never gave up. | 我知道我之前一直不在 但就像你说的 你从来不放弃 |
[37:04] | Not on the passengers. Not on me. | 不放弃乘客 不放弃我 |
[37:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[37:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:34] | Welcome back, friend. | 欢迎回来 朋友 |
[37:35] | We’re about to get started. | 我们要开始了 |
[37:37] | Oh, thank you, man. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[37:38] | There you go. | 好了 |
[37:39] | Hey, thanks. | 喂 谢谢 |
[37:43] | Feel like starting off? | 准备好开始了吗 |
[37:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:50] | My name is Zeke. | 我叫齐克 |
[37:52] | And as of today, I’m one day sober. | 今天 我已经一天没喝酒了 |
[38:05] | -Did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到想找的东西了吗 |
[38:28] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[38:30] | Well, I’d say so. | 看来是的 |
[38:42] | How did you know to send me there? | 你怎么会知道 把我送去了那里 |
[38:45] | And how did that Calling get in your little head? | 那个呼召怎么进入了你的小脑袋 |
[38:49] | Well… | 好… |
[38:52] | however it happened, thank you. | 不管是怎么发生的 谢谢你 |
[38:56] | You reminded me that we’re all in the same lifeboat… | 你提醒了我 我们都在同一艘救生艇上 |
[39:02] | and that I just might get the chance to watch you grow up. | 我可能会有机会看着你长大 |
[39:15] | This is a sight for sore eyes. | 这个画面真是让人想流泪 |
[39:19] | All good things, Mick. | 都是好事 米凯 |
[39:26] | All good things. | 都是好事 |
[39:37] | Hey, Jared Vasquez from 129. Do me a solid. Process this guy. | 喂 我是129局的杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯 帮我个忙 把这个人关了 |
[39:40] | No time. | 没时间 |
[39:41] | Make time. He’s an Xer in violation of his court order. | 抽时间 他是无名一代 违反了法庭的禁令 |
[39:48] | Yep, all right, pal. Let’s go. | 行 好 兄弟 我们走 |
[39:56] | Hey. | 喂 |
[39:59] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[40:02] | That’s all of them. But so far, no mention of sapphire. | 这是全部了 目前为止没有提到蓝宝石 |
[40:06] | I don’t understand. How could the major tap into the God frequency without it? | 我不明白 警长怎么会没有蓝宝石 就连通了上帝的频率 |
[40:10] | You might want to ask Aria Gupta. | 我们可能需要问问阿丽亚·古普塔 |
[40:12] | Dr. Gupta. Why would I talk to her about the detainees? | 古普塔医生 我为什么要跟她聊 被扣押人质的问题 |
[40:16] | Seems our old friend conducted their intake exams. | 看来是我们的老朋友 给他们进行了吸入测试 |
[40:19] | What? | 什么 |
[40:24] | Why didn’t she tell us? | 她为什么没告诉我们 |
[40:25] | Well, if she was an accessory to torture, it’s not exactly something you brag about. | 好吧 如果她是折磨的辅助 这件事没什么好吹嘘的 |
[40:31] | You know, maybe she doesn’t understand what the major accomplished. | 也许她并不明白警长在做什么 |
[40:34] | Okay, well, there’s only one way to find out. We gotta go talk to her. | 好 只有一个办法能知道 我们要跟她聊聊 |
[40:39] | We’re this close to figuring it out. | 我们差这么一点就能弄清楚了 |
[40:44] | A chance for more time. | 一个争取更多时间的机会 |
[42:15] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[42:18] | Three of us are dead and no clue what’s next. | 我们三个乘客死了 根本不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[42:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[42:23] | I think you don’t need to go it alone. | 我觉得你不需要一个人去解决 |
[42:26] | Marko made me realize how asleep at the wheel I’ve been. | 马尔科让我意识到 我之前一直多么麻木 沉睡 |
[42:29] | Ben, you weren’t asleep. You were living a nightmare. | 本 你之前不是睡着了 你是生活在噩梦中 |
[42:33] | But if you wanna help, I’ll take it. | 但如果你想帮忙 我会接受 |
[42:38] | Why did I see a bloody X | 我为什么会看到一个流血的X |
[42:39] | if it’s not gonna lead me towards the killer or the next victim? | 但是它却没有引导我 去找到杀手或者下一个受害者呢 |
[42:42] | Well, maybe there’s more to your Calling than meets the eye. | 也许你的呼召中不止看到的东西 |
[42:45] | Let’s start from the top. | 我们从头开始 |
[42:56] | I don’t know, Ben. The X you drew, there’s something not quite right about it. | 我不知道 本 你画的这个X 感觉有什么地方不对 |
[43:00] | I don’t know. It’s just… It’s too… | 我不知道 太… |
[43:02] | Maybe we’re looking at it the wrong way. | 或许我们看的方式错了 |
[43:14] | That’s not an X. That’s a cross. | 这不是X 这是十字架 |
[43:17] | The Calling, it was leading me to the killer. | 呼召 它是在引导我去找杀手 |
[43:20] | I was at the right house, looking at the wrong person. | 我去了正确的房子 找错了人 |
[43:22] | I know who it is. I know who the murderer is. | 我知道是谁了 我知道凶手是谁了 |
[43:32] | -What the hell, J? You scared us. -Where is Cal? | -什么鬼 杰 你吓到我们了 -卡尔在哪里 |
[43:34] | Cal? Where is he? | 卡尔 他在哪里 |
[43:36] | -Whoa. What’s up? -I need to see Cal. Where is he? | -哇 怎么了 我需要见卡尔 他在哪里 |
[43:39] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[43:41] | Talk to us, Jared. What’s happening? The Registry thinks they found the killer. | -跟我们说说 杰瑞德 发生了什么 -管理局认为他们找到凶手了 |
[43:46] | It’s Noelle, right? | 是诺艾尔 对吧 |
[43:47] | Jared, tell me it’s Noelle. | 杰瑞德 告诉我是诺艾尔 |
[43:50] | Why are you looking at me? I don’t even know who’s dead. | 你看我干什么 我都不知道谁死了 |
[43:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[43:56] | This… this is the last image the Registry has of the suspect | 这是管理局拿到的 嫌疑人最近的一张照片 |
[43:59] | before he walks out of frame, away from the victim. | 就在他走出画面 远离受害人之前 |
[44:03] | Victim? | 受害人 |
[44:07] | No. | 不是吧 |
[44:08] | No. She can’t be. I was just with her. | 不是吧 她不会死的 我刚刚还跟她在一起 |
[44:11] | With who? Can someone tell me what the hell’s happening? | 跟谁在一起 有谁能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[44:13] | What’s happening is Gabriel Stone’s about to be arrested for the murder of Violet Wheeler. | 加百利·斯托恩即将 因为谋杀维奥莱特·维勒被捕 |
[44:17] | Jared, this has gotta be some kind of joke. | 杰瑞德 这肯定是开玩笑吧 |
[44:20] | Cal didn’t leave the house tonight. | 卡尔今天晚上没有离开房子 |
[44:22] | I didn’t say he did. | 我没说他离开了 |
[44:23] | The Registry doesn’t know about Cal. They think Gabriel’s the killer. | 管理局不知道卡尔的事 他们认为加百利是杀手 |
[44:27] | Where were you? | 你去了哪里 |
[44:29] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[44:30] | It doesn’t matter where he was. | 他去了哪里不重要 |
[44:31] | What matters is where he’ll go. Cal needs to run, now. | 重要的是他将要去哪里 卡尔需要立刻逃跑 |