时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Subject three only. | 只给三号对象 |
[00:22] | Hostages? How could you? | 人质 你怎么能这样 |
[00:24] | How could you?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[00:25] | What’s the point of a powerful mutation | 强大的突变如果无法复制 |
[00:29] | if you can’t replicate and weaponize it? | 变成武器 那有什么用 |
[00:33] | -You’re a father, yes? -A boy and a girl. | -你也是一名父亲 对吧 -一个儿子一个女儿 |
[00:35] | Can you imagine not being able to save your own child? | 你能想象无法救自己的孩子吗 |
[00:39] | I am trying to protect my kid, damn it! | 我在试着保护我的孩子 靠 |
[00:41] | I’m your kid too, Dad. | 我也是你的孩子 爸爸 |
[00:45] | It’s like whenever humans have been in communication with the divine, | 似乎每次人类跟神明有沟通 |
[00:49] | it was thanks to sapphire. | 都是通过蓝宝石 |
[00:51] | There’s someone I’m helping, | 我在帮一个人 |
[00:53] | and I don’t know if I should be helping her. | 我不知道该不该帮她 |
[00:55] | I’m looking for Angelina. | 我在找安吉丽娜 |
[00:57] | May this holy ordinance cleanse the soul and redeem you in his name. | 愿这个神圣的法令能以他之名 净化你的灵魂 让你赎罪 |
[01:02] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:06] | We’ve got about two minutes till the Registry shows up. | 我们还有大概两分钟 管理局的人就会来了 |
[01:08] | This is hard, but I need to know what Violet said to you last night. | 我需要知道 维奥莱特昨晚跟你说了什么 |
[01:11] | Anything that can help us understand why Angelina’s mom targeted her. | 任何信息能帮助我们明白 安吉丽娜的妈妈为什么把她当目标 |
[01:14] | Look, Cal, if we catch Noelle, we clear your name. | 听着 卡尔 如果我们抓到诺艾尔 就能替你正名 |
[01:17] | Angelina, uh… Violet told me that she helped her with baby stuff, I think. | 安吉丽娜 维奥莱特告诉我她帮过 安吉丽娜买宝宝用的东西 我觉得是 |
[01:22] | Noelle’s targeting anyone who helped Angelina. | 诺艾尔的目标 是任何帮助安吉丽娜的人 |
[01:24] | -Picked her up as soon as I got the text. -What’s going on? | -我一收到短信就去接她了 -什么情况 |
[01:27] | Cal! We gotta go. Get in the car. | 卡尔 我们该走了 上车 |
[01:29] | -Stop. We gotta talk about this. -We don’t have time. | -我们需要聊聊 -我们没时间了 |
[01:31] | The evidence is circumstantial at best. If he goes in and answers the questions– | 证据充其量只是间接证据 如果他进去好好回答问题… |
[01:34] | What? And let them take his prints? Track his DNA? | 怎样 让他们验他的指纹 追踪他的DNA |
[01:37] | -Yes. -Years of protecting his real identity. | -对 -保护他真正身份的这么多年 |
[01:40] | -Running makes him look guilty. -And staying makes him a lab rat. | -逃跑让他看起来有罪 -留下会让他成为实验室白鼠 |
[01:43] | When they find out Gabriel is Cal 5.5 years older, they’ll never let him go. | 当他们发现加百利就是卡尔 年龄增大了5.5岁 绝对不会放他走 |
[01:47] | Maybe talk to your dad about your symptoms. | 也许应该跟你爸爸聊聊你的病情了 |
[01:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:50] | I sense something more. | 我感觉到还有更多 |
[01:52] | You sense me finding out Violet was murdered and not wanting to be arrested for it. | 你感觉到我发现维奥莱特被杀了 不想因为这件事被逮捕 |
[01:56] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[01:57] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[01:58] | Car. Now. | 卡尔 立刻 |
[01:59] | -What? Did you get the picture? -What picture? | -你拿照片了吗 -什么照片 |
[02:01] | I told you I need the picture by my bed– 828 Registry! Open up! | -我告诉你我需要床边的照片 -828管理局 开门 |
[02:05] | -Go! Go! Go! -Open up! | -去 -开门 |
[02:06] | -Run! -Police! | -快跑 -警察 |
[02:07] | -Let him go! Get off of him! -No, Ben! | -不 本 -放开他 别碰他 |
[02:09] | Hey! He’s under arrest. Stand back. | 喂 他被捕了 退后 |
[02:13] | I said stand back! | 我说了 退后 |
[02:14] | -Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:16] | Don’t say anything, okay? I’ll be right behind you. | 什么都不要说 好吗 我马上就赶过去找你 |
[02:20] | I’ll be right behind you! | 我马上就赶过去找你 |
[02:28] | If Noelle is targeting people that were harboring Angelina, | 如果诺艾尔的目标 是给安吉丽娜提供避难所的人 |
[02:31] | we need to know who’s next on that list. | 我们需要知道这个名单上 下一个人是谁 |
[02:32] | I’ve got Drea looking for leads for everyone who was at the compound. | 我让德利去找大院每个人的线索了 是否有认识的人 |
[02:36] | We need to make sure everyone here is safe. We took in Angelina before anyone else. | 我们必须确保这里的每一个人都安全 我们要在别人之前把安吉丽娜送进去 |
[02:39] | They’ll cancel our protective detail now they think they found the killer. | 他们现在觉得自己找到了杀手 会取消我们的保护细节 |
[02:42] | I’ll stay put until I get a buddy from the 129 to watch the house. | 我会留在这里 直到在129局 找到一个同事看守这个房子 |
[02:45] | Then I’ll check Noelle’s and make sure she’s there. | 然后我去看看诺艾尔 确认她在那儿 |
[02:48] | Drea got a hit on Adrian’s credit card. Metro Motel, Sunnyside. | 德利查了阿德里安的信用卡 在向阳面的大都会旅馆 |
[02:51] | -Adrian had Angelina at the compound. -Yeah, exactly. | -阿德里安在大院收留了安吉丽娜 -对 没错 |
[02:54] | If there’s anyone Noelle’s gonna go after next, it’s Adrian. | 如果诺艾尔会去追捕谁 那就是阿德里安 |
[02:57] | Okay, I’m gonna go check out the hotel. | 好 我去看看酒店 |
[03:00] | What? You think you’re going alone? | 你以为你会自己去吗 |
[03:09] | Excuse me! Excuse me! That young man has done nothing wrong. | 不好意思 那个年轻人没有做错任何事 |
[03:14] | Mr. Stone. | 斯托恩先生 |
[03:18] | Capt. Fahey. They brought me from DC to take command of the Registry. | 费希警监 我从哥伦比亚区调过来 负责接手管理局 |
[03:21] | How do you arrest a kid because he knows the victim? | 你怎么能因为 一个孩子认识被害人就逮捕他 |
[03:23] | Gabriel was the last one seen with Violet | 他是最后一个见到维奥莱特的人 |
[03:25] | after having what appeared to be an aggressive exchange. | 他们似乎进行了非常激烈的对话 |
[03:28] | Mr. Stone, please. We’re gonna run his prints and DNA. | 斯托恩先生 拜托 我们要比对他的指纹和DNA |
[03:31] | We’re gonna question him. If he’s done nothing wrong, he’s got nothing to hide. | 我们会审问他 如果他没做错事 他就没什么好隐瞒的 |
[03:35] | All right. All right. | 好吧 |
[04:20] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:22] | Save me! | 救我 |
[04:24] | Adrian! | 阿德里安 |
[04:48] | Something tells me he’s not just going for ice. | 我感觉他不是去买冰了 |
[04:59] | There’s chloroform on this. | 这上面有氯仿 |
[05:03] | Noelle stabbed all her victims at the scene. | 诺艾尔对所有受害者都是当场刺杀 |
[05:05] | She must have something special in mind for him. | 她心里肯定有给他的特别安排 |
[05:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[05:11] | I’m staying two doors down. | 我就住在隔两扇门的地方 |
[05:12] | His farm blew up. I felt bad. | 他的农场被炸了 我觉得很难过 |
[05:14] | No Four Seasons, but it’s the least I could do. | 虽然不是四季酒店 但这是我最起码能做的 |
[05:16] | The room’s under his credit card. | 房子用他的信用卡刷的 |
[05:18] | I pay the nightly. Incidentals are on him. Like I said, it’s the least I could do. | 我每天晚上付钱 他付小钱 我最起码能做到这样 |
[05:24] | He’s on the level. You can tell him. | 他在说实话 你可以告诉他 |
[05:27] | We think Adrian was taken by Angelina’s mom. | 我们认为阿德里安 被安吉丽娜的妈妈带走了 |
[05:29] | She’s the one killing passengers. | 是她在杀乘客 |
[05:31] | Do you seriously think she’s the 828 serial killer? | 你们真的认为她是828连环杀手吗 |
[05:33] | Yes. We think she’s targeting anyone who helped Angelina. | 对 我们认为她的目标 是所有帮助过安吉丽娜的人 |
[05:36] | -I helped Angelina. Ish. | 我帮过安吉丽娜 算是吧 |
[05:39] | And I was at mommy dearest’s house. She knows my face, my name. | 我还去过妈妈亲爱的房子 她见过我的脸 知道我的名字 |
[05:44] | -Well, lock your door and lie low. -Noelle’s probably coming back for me. | -锁上门 低调一点 -诺艾尔可能会回来找我 |
[05:47] | -I need to go with you. -I’m sorry. There’s nothing– | -我需要跟你走 -抱歉 我不能… |
[05:50] | Your whole deal is helping passengers. It doesn’t get more passenger-y than me! | 你在做的就是帮助乘客 没有人比我更像乘客了 |
[05:53] | You are not staying at our house, okay? | 你不能住我们家 |
[05:55] | I had a Calling! Just a minute ago. Heard Adrian’s voice say, “Save me.” | 我看到了一个呼召 就在一分钟前 我听到阿德里安的声音说:“救我” |
[06:00] | That’s why I came here to check on him. I can help you find him. | 所以我才过来看他 我可以帮你们找到他 |
[06:05] | He’s still telling the truth. | 他还是在说实话 |
[06:09] | -There’s always the couch downstairs. -Well, he’s for sure on my kill list. | -楼下总有沙发 -他绝对在我的必杀名单上 |
[06:14] | Don’t expect a mint on your pillow. | 别指望我们会在枕头上给你放薄荷 |
[06:19] | You talking like a straight-up couch? Or you got a hide-a-bed? | 你们说的就是沙发 还是沙发床 |
[06:25] | Sugar rush in the break room. | 茶水间有很多甜食 |
[06:28] | Damn it, Mikami. I thought we were friends. | 我靠 麦卡米 我以为我们是朋友 |
[06:31] | Friends don’t let friends miss out on red velvet because of a stupid diet. | 朋友不会因为朋友在进行愚蠢的节食 就让她错过红丝绒蛋糕 |
[07:02] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:03] | I’m all over Noelle. Running plates, credit cards. | 我非常怀疑诺艾尔 踏板 信用卡 |
[07:06] | Her family’s in the debris hauling business. | 她的家族从事废墟运输生意 |
[07:08] | They got contracts with construction sites all over the boroughs. | 在整个纽约行政区都有建筑工地合同 |
[07:11] | Could be hiding out anywhere. This… this is the address of the headquarters. | 可能会藏在任何地方 这是总部的地址 |
[07:15] | Is that him? | 是那个人吗 |
[07:17] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -对 -好 |
[07:20] | Excuse me, sir. Jared Vasquez, 129. | 不好意思 先生 杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯 129局 |
[07:22] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[07:24] | Sir, with all due respect, you have an innocent kid on ice in there. | 先生 恕我直言 你们把一个无辜的孩子关进了监狱 |
[07:27] | You should look at Noelle Meyer. That woman has a history– | 你们应该看看 诺艾尔·迈尔 她有历史… |
[07:30] | Know your place, Vasquez. We have a suspect. | 看清你自己的位置 瓦斯克斯 我们有了嫌疑人 |
[07:33] | Leave it, or I’ll have to call your captain, | 别管了 不然我就打给你的警监 |
[07:35] | let him know you’re messing with 828 affairs, okay? | 让他知道你在干扰828的内务 |
[07:44] | Why do you keep moving me? | 你为什么一直让我换地方 |
[07:45] | We need to keep you safe, Angel. | 我们需要保证你的安全 安吉 |
[07:47] | You said the last place was safe. | 你说上一个地方很安全 |
[07:59] | -Mom, what did you– -He led you astray. | -妈妈 你做了… -是他让你误入歧途 |
[08:02] | Soon, you’ll watch as he’s cleansed from the world | 很快你就会看到 他从这个世界上被清理掉 |
[08:04] | like the others who made you abandon God’s path. | 就像其他那些 让你抛弃上帝之路的人一样 |
[08:07] | Wha– | 什么… |
[08:13] | You aren’t hiding me. | 你不是在帮我躲藏 |
[08:14] | You aren’t keeping me safe. I’m your prisoner. | 你不是在确保我的安全 我是你的囚犯 |
[08:17] | No! | 不要 |
[08:20] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[08:32] | -What’s happening? Where is he? -Still in questioning. | -他在哪里 -还在接受审问 |
[08:35] | I got rid of the fingerprint file. | 我处理掉指纹文件了 |
[08:36] | -That’s great. -Bought us a couple hours. | -太好了 -给我们争取了几个小时 |
[08:38] | They’ll reprint him once they realize the file’s missing. | 他们发现文件丢失之后 会再让他按一次指纹 |
[08:41] | What I’m more worried about is the DNA sample. | 我更担心的是DNA样本 |
[08:43] | The lab tech’s gonna be here soon to take the blood draw. | 实验室的技术人员会抽血 |
[08:45] | -Can’t you lose that sample too? -No. | -你能把那个样本也弄丢吗 -不能 |
[08:47] | DNA has a different chain of custody. It’s right from the tech to the lab. | DNA有不同的监护链 技术员直接送到实验室 |
[08:52] | You have to get him out of here before that tech shows up. | 你必须在那个技术员出现之前 把他弄出去 |
[08:55] | -I’m sorry. I can’t do more. -Thanks. | -抱歉我帮不上更多 -谢谢 |
[09:05] | Heard from Michaela. | 接到了米凯拉的消息 |
[09:07] | They think the killer is Angelina’s mother. | 他们认为凶手是安吉丽娜的妈妈 |
[09:11] | Is there anything that we can do? | 有什么我们可以做的吗 |
[09:13] | Until there is, we should focus on our work here, which I suspect is about to pick up steam. | 没有的时候先专注于我们这里的工作 应该很快就有工作了 |
[09:17] | You got a visitor. | 有人来拜访你 |
[09:23] | Dr. Gupta, thank you for coming. | 古普塔医生 谢谢你过来 |
[09:26] | I saw your signature on the detainees’ records. | 我在被扣押者的记录上 看到了你的签名 |
[09:32] | I had no idea you’d been caring for them. | 我并不知道你一直在照顾他们 |
[09:34] | I feel tremendous guilt about what happened to those poor souls. | 我对那些可怜的灵魂发生的事情 感觉非常歉疚 |
[09:38] | A failure and a tragedy. | 一个失败 一个悲剧 |
[09:41] | Maybe not a complete failure. | 也许不是完全的失败 |
[09:43] | I think the detainees are stuck in a constant state of Calling, | 我觉得被扣押的人 被困在了持续性的呼召状态中 |
[09:47] | and I’m hoping you can help me safely replicate the major’s protocols. | 我希望你可以 帮我安全复制警长的程序 |
[09:51] | Those detainees may never recover. You wanna replicate this? | 那些被扣押的人可能永远 都无法恢复了 你真的想复制 |
[09:54] | I wanna know how she did what she did | 我想知道她做了什么 怎样做的 |
[09:56] | because I wanna avoid making her mistakes, not repeat them. | 因为我想避免犯她的错误 而不是重复她的错误 |
[10:04] | I copied her files before we were locked out of Eureka. | 我们被关在尤里卡外面之前 我复制了她的文件 |
[10:28] | Don’t bother. Your mom’s not messing around. | 不用麻烦了 你妈妈不是闹着玩的 |
[10:34] | She’s the one who’s been killing the passengers. | 是她杀了那些乘客 |
[10:36] | Yeah, no shit. The question’s why? | 对 确实 但问题是为什么 |
[10:40] | Anna. Sam. | 安娜 山姆 |
[10:45] | Ugh, I confessed to my mother how they helped me. | 我向我妈妈坦诚了 他们是怎样帮我的 |
[10:48] | She must blame any passenger she thinks led me astray… | 她一定在责怪 所有她觉得把我引入歧途的乘客 |
[10:53] | and you’ve helped me the most. | 你帮助我最多 |
[10:56] | So why hasn’t she already killed me? | 那她怎么还没有杀我 |
[10:58] | She wants to rid sinners from my life. | 她想从我的生活中除掉罪人 |
[11:03] | She wants me to watch you die. | 她要我看着你死去 |
[11:09] | Unless you wanna see that, we gotta find a way out before she comes back. | 除非你真的想看 否则我们需要在她回来之前找到出路 |
[11:15] | -You guys don’t look like the movers. -Uh, no, we’re here to see Noelle Meyer? | -你们看着不像搬运工人 -我们是来见诺艾尔·迈尔的 |
[11:19] | You’re not gonna find her here. Noelle sold off all our projects. | 你们在这里不会找到她的 诺艾尔卖掉了我们所有的项目 |
[11:23] | Laid off the staff without notice. | 没有通知就裁掉了全部员工 |
[11:26] | I worked for her father for 30 years. She inherits the company, guts it in five. | 我为她父亲工作了30年 她继承了公司 五年就给毁了 |
[11:31] | Look. We have reason to believe Noelle may be using one of her job sites | 我们有理由相信诺艾尔 可能会利用她的一个工作地点 |
[11:34] | for criminal activity. | 进行犯罪活动 |
[11:36] | Can we possibly look at the project files? | 我们能看看项目文件吗 |
[11:39] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[11:42] | No, we do not, but… | 不 没有 但是… |
[11:44] | Good. Then this never happened. Come on inside. Look at whatever you want. | 很好 那这件事就没发生过 快进来 想看哪里都行 |
[11:53] | Oh, wow. Okay. Uh… | 哦 哇 好吧 |
[11:57] | Only 10,000 project files. | 只有一万份项目文件 |
[12:00] | This’d be a great time for you to get one of those Callings. | 这个时候就很适合经历一下呼召 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:11] | -This one. Marko’s scan. | 这个 马尔科的大脑扫描 |
[12:15] | It looks just like… | 看起来很像… |
[12:18] | a passenger’s Calling I recorded on fMRI. | 我在核磁共振上给一个乘客拍的呼召 |
[12:21] | Yes, it would. That was the first Calling the major recorded | 对 会的 那是警长拍下的第一个呼召 |
[12:24] | before the experiments began. | 就在实验开始之前 |
[12:32] | You knew about sapphire all along? | 你一直都知道蓝宝石 |
[12:34] | The major did. I was a fly on the wall. | 警长知道 我只是实验的被动旁观者 |
[12:37] | She used sapphire to generate Callings. | 她用蓝宝石产生呼召 |
[12:40] | Wait. What does this note mean? | 这个笔记是什么意思 |
[12:41] | “Failed to procure preferred grade. Used commercial sapphire.” | 没能成功获取需要的级别 使用了商用蓝宝石 |
[12:44] | What other kind of sapphire is there? | 还有什么其他类型的蓝宝石 |
[12:47] | The major was better at giving orders than explanations. | 警长更擅长下达命令 不擅长解释 |
[12:49] | But whatever sapphire she was using, it got results. | 但不管她用了什么蓝宝石 确实产生了结果 |
[12:54] | This is a drawing Marko made of what he saw in his Calling. | 这是马尔科在呼召中看到图像的绘画 |
[12:56] | The major was desperate to find out what it meant. | 警长非常迫切想知道这是什么意思 |
[12:59] | She generated a Calling repeatedly, increasing the intensity each time. | 她重复产生一个呼召 每次都增加强度 |
[13:08] | She intentionally increased the charges, which… increased his pain. | 她故意增加了充电量 增加了他的痛苦 |
[13:12] | The more pain, the clearer the Calling. | 痛苦越多 呼召越清晰 |
[13:14] | Okay. What if there’s a way to get passengers to the same place | 好 万一有办法 能让乘客达到相同的状态 |
[13:18] | without extreme levels of pain? | 但不需要极端程度的痛苦呢 |
[13:19] | That would be a breakthrough, but– | 那会是个突破 但是… |
[13:21] | The major just didn’t know when to stop | 警长就是不知道该什么时候收手 |
[13:23] | because she thought of passengers as lab rats. | 因为她把乘客当成实验室小白鼠 |
[13:28] | But I am a passenger. | 但我自己就是乘客 |
[13:30] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[13:36] | Those hash browns aren’t gonna eat themselves. | 那些炸土豆球放在那里不会消失的 |
[13:38] | All yours. | 都给你了 |
[13:42] | How’d you sleep? Any repeats of the Calling from last night? | 你睡得怎么样 昨晚的呼召有重复吗 |
[13:45] | Callings don’t exactly come on demand. | 呼召不是你想要的时候会来 |
[13:47] | Besides, my ass was too busy playing whack-a-mole | 而且 沙发上的那些弹簧 |
[13:49] | with the springs on that couch to focus on anything else. | 让我忙着玩打地鼠呢 无法关注其他事情 |
[13:55] | Hey. We were right about the sapphire. | 喂 关于蓝宝石 我们是对的 |
[13:58] | I just… I didn’t know how to use it, but the major did, and she left a roadmap. | 我只是不知道怎么使用 但是警长知道 她留下了一个路线图 |
[14:02] | To what? Generate Callings? | 能引向哪里 产生呼召 |
[14:04] | It seems that she was searching for some kind of significant sapphire. | 她在寻找某种重要的蓝宝石 |
[14:08] | I’ll send you the info. | 我把信息发给你 |
[14:09] | God, imagine how easy it would be to save the Lifeboat | 天啊 如果我们能在需要的时候 安全产生呼召 |
[14:11] | if we could safely generate Callings when we need them. | 想象一下拯救救生艇会有多容易 |
[14:14] | It’s so funny. Eagan was literally just saying how Callings don’t come on demand. | 太好笑了 伊根刚刚才说 呼召不会想要的时候就来 |
[14:19] | Wait. You’re with Eagan? | 等等 你和伊根在一起 |
[14:23] | Yeah. He had a Calling last night about Adrian being in danger, so… | 对 他昨晚看到了一个呼召 说阿德里安有危险 所以… |
[14:28] | If someone recently had a Calling about the killer or one of the victim’s, | 如果有人最近 经历了杀手或者受害者的呼召 |
[14:31] | I could… regenerate or… possibly enhance that Calling. | 我可以重新制造 或者可能增强那个呼召 |
[14:37] | So, | 所以 |
[14:39] | you wanna give Eagan a Calling? | 你想给伊根一个呼召 |
[14:41] | If Callings are memories, who better to generate one than a guy | 如果呼召是记忆 |
[14:43] | with a photographic memory? | 还有谁比有摄影记忆的人 更适合产生呼召呢 |
[14:46] | It might just save Adrian’s life. | 这可能会拯救阿德里安的性命 |
[14:48] | And Cal’s. | 还有卡尔的 |
[14:49] | Definitely worth the risk. | 绝对值得冒险 |
[14:52] | Whatever science experiment you just signed me up for, hard pass. | 不管刚才你帮我报名了 什么科学实验 我不同意 |
[14:56] | Ah, well, it has to be you. | 必须是你 |
[14:57] | You had a Calling about Adrian for a reason. | 你在呼召中看到了阿德里安 是有原因的 |
[15:00] | People are dying. | 人们在逐渐死去 |
[15:01] | Never too late to do the right thing, Eagan. | 做正确的事情永远不晚 伊根 |
[15:03] | I always do the right thing. | 我总是做正确的事情 |
[15:05] | The right thing for me. | 对我而言正确的事情 |
[15:14] | It was my great-grandfather’s compass. | 是我曾祖父的指南针 |
[15:16] | The compass took a bullet for your grandpa at Normandy. | 这个指南针 在诺曼底替你祖父挡了一枪 |
[15:18] | Yada yada, you told me already. | 对 你已经告诉我了 |
[15:21] | Nearly got me killed at that bank. | 差点让我在那个银行被杀了 |
[15:23] | I thought transferring to a cell with a passenger | 我以为转换到一个有乘客的牢房 |
[15:25] | would be better than getting my ass kicked every day. | 会比每天被别人打要好 |
[15:27] | Turns out, it’s more painful. | 结果这样更痛苦 |
[15:30] | Stories have endings, you know. | 故事有结局的 你知道 |
[15:32] | Take my first Calling. | 听听我的第一个呼召 |
[15:34] | I heard, “Help him.” | 我听到:“帮他” |
[15:39] | Didn’t know who the hell the him I was supposed to help was, | 我当时不知道 我应该要帮助的“他”是谁 |
[15:42] | but I did see a volunteer leave a petty cash bag sitting out. | 但我确实看见了一个志愿者 把一小袋现金留在了外面 |
[15:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:47] | So, I helped myself. The end. | 所以我帮了自己 结束了 |
[15:52] | All the Calling wanted you to do was help someone. | 呼召想让你做的只是帮别人 |
[15:56] | Why not just figure out who and do the right thing? | 为什么不去找出来是谁 做正确的事 |
[16:00] | About a month after 9/11, | 911事件过后一个月 |
[16:01] | there was this other immigrant kid at school getting bullied. | 学校有另一个移民的孩子被欺负 |
[16:05] | I already took my share of abuse and figured, | 我已经被欺负够了 我就想 |
[16:07] | why not jump further into the fire? | 不如更深地跳入火坑 |
[16:10] | So I stuck up for him. | 于是我就帮他了 |
[16:11] | Yeah? Must’ve felt good. | 是吗 一定感觉很好 |
[16:14] | It felt good | 感觉好 |
[16:15] | for about two seconds. | 只有两秒钟 |
[16:18] | Then it turned into a fistfight with the star linebacker. | 然后就变成了 跟明星中后卫的拳头大战 |
[16:20] | Golden boy got one week suspension. But me? | 那个金童被停学一周 但是我呢 |
[16:23] | I got a fat lip and a full expulsion. | 我嘴唇全肿起来了 完全被开除了 |
[16:26] | Years of honor roll up in smoke along with my college prospects. | 多年的荣誉和我的大学前途 全部毁于一旦 |
[16:30] | Lesson learned. | 我学到了教训 |
[16:31] | Best to rely on me, | 最好依靠我 |
[16:35] | myself… | 我自己… |
[16:41] | and I. | 和我 |
[17:01] | You people have been asking me the same questions for hours. | 你们的人一直问我同一个问题 已经几个小时了 |
[17:04] | I don’t feel well. Please, can I go home? | 我感觉不太舒服 我可以回家吗 |
[17:07] | Look, if it’s just a misunderstanding, clear it up for me. | 听着 如果只是误会 给我解释清楚 |
[17:10] | Then we both get to go home. | 然后我们两个就都能回家了 |
[17:13] | So, what? You got your jacket back from Violet, you guys hit it off, | 所以是怎样 你从维奥莱特那里 拿回了夹克衫 你们很合得来 |
[17:16] | you sang karaoke. | 就去唱歌了 |
[17:17] | So, what then? | 所以之后呢 |
[17:18] | Good night? Thanks for the memories? | 晚安 谢谢你给我制造回忆 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:24] | No, uh… | 不是 |
[17:27] | We kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[17:30] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:31] | How was that? | 感觉怎么样 |
[17:36] | It… it was… | 感觉… |
[17:42] | the greatest feeling I’ve ever had. | 我感受过的最美妙的感觉 |
[17:54] | That feeling lasted all of two hours. | 那种感觉持续了整整两个小时 |
[17:58] | And then she was gone. | 然后她就不在了 |
[18:03] | I just wish I had walked her home. | 我真希望我当时有送她回家 |
[18:06] | Maybe I could have done some– done something. | 也许我当时可以做一些… 做一些事情 |
[19:08] | Radd, I need your help. | 拉德 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:17] | So you heard the music. | 所以你听到了音乐 |
[19:19] | -You too? -I knew it couldn’t just be me. It has to be connected, Radd. | 你也是吗 我知道不会只有我一个人 肯定有关联 拉德 |
[19:23] | I’m glad you come. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[19:25] | Last time our Calling helped your son. I’m hoping we can help mine. | 上次我们的呼召帮了你儿子 我希望我们可以帮助我儿子 |
[19:28] | He’s been arrested by the Registry. They think he’s killing these passengers. | 他被管理局逮捕了 他们觉得是他杀了那些乘客 |
[19:32] | Cal? I thought he ran off. | 卡尔 我以为他逃跑了 |
[19:33] | No, he’s back, and he’s… older now. It’s hard to explain. | 没有 他回来了 他现在长大了 有点难以解释 |
[19:38] | I’ve become accustomed to the unexplainable. | 我们已经习惯了无法解释的事情 |
[19:40] | Cal’s been living under an assumed identity, | 卡尔一直以一个假身份生活 |
[19:43] | which is why I have to get him out before they find out who he really is. | 我们必须在他们发现他是谁之前 把他弄出来 |
[19:46] | Ever since we got Adio out, | 自从我们把阿迪奥弄出来 |
[19:47] | I’ve been working with families for the wrongly convicted, | 我一直在帮助被误判的人 |
[19:50] | advocating for their release. | 主张释放他们 |
[19:51] | Must be why the Callings brought us together. You can help get Cal released. | 所以呼召才让我们走到了一起 你可以帮忙释放卡尔 |
[19:54] | Wish I could. There’s little I can do until after conviction. | 真希望我可以 在定罪之前 没有什么我可以做的 |
[19:58] | Then what are we missing? | 我们错过了什么 |
[20:00] | I mean, the Callings could’ve brought us together in any other way, | 呼召本可以 用其他方式让我们走到一起 |
[20:02] | but we both heard the same melody from our last Calling. | 但我们在上一次呼召中 都听到了相同的旋律 |
[20:06] | No, not quite the same melody. | 不 不算是相同的旋律 |
[20:10] | Years ago, I turned the music of the Calling we shared | 几年前 我把我们相同的呼召旋律 |
[20:14] | into a composition for my son. | 变成了一首给我儿子创作的歌曲 |
[20:16] | Maybe… maybe there’s something in it that can help yours. | 或许里面有什么 可以帮助到你儿子的信息 |
[20:30] | That’s what you heard? | 这是你听到的 |
[20:32] | That’s the new section. But you heard this? | 这是新的部分 但你听到了这个 |
[20:39] | That’s the start of the song. | 这是歌曲的开头 |
[20:41] | The pain of him being behind bars. | 他在牢狱中的痛苦 |
[20:44] | I see, but… they don’t seem to go together. | 我知道 但是感觉不匹配 |
[20:48] | That’s because we’re missing a part in between. | 因为我们中间丢失了一段 |
[20:52] | The part I wrote for you. You were the connection we needed. | 我为你写的部分 你就是我们需要的关联 |
[20:57] | The bridge. | 连接的桥梁 |
[20:58] | The bridge. That’s gotta be what I’m supposed to find, but… | 连接的桥梁 那一定是我需要去发现的 但是 |
[21:03] | why? | 为什么 |
[21:10] | Okay, you gotta come check this out. | 好 你要来看看这个 |
[21:12] | I had Saanvi send me some of the major’s files, | 我让桑维给我发送了一些警长的文件 |
[21:15] | which said they had to resort to using commercially available sapphire. | 上面说他们只能被迫应急使用 市场上能买到的蓝宝石 |
[21:20] | -What else is there? -Exactly. | -还有什么蓝宝石 -没错 |
[21:22] | If you believe in Apocrypha, | 如果你相信《旁经》 |
[21:23] | everything from the stone of the Oracle of Delphi | 从德尔斐神谕之石到十戒 |
[21:26] | to the Ten Commandments, | 的一切 |
[21:28] | they’re all said to be made from sapphire mined from the same ancient quarry. | 据说都是从同一个古矿场中 开采的蓝宝石做的 |
[21:32] | The scholars refer to them as Omega Sapphires. | 学者将其称为欧米茄蓝宝石 |
[21:36] | So why do you think the major wanted an Omega Sapphire? | 你觉得警长 为什么想要欧米茄蓝宝石 |
[21:38] | Well, these sapphires are thought to be supercharged. | 这些蓝宝石被认为是超强的 |
[21:42] | Maybe the major thought | 也许警长以为 |
[21:43] | she could tap into the full power of the Callings. | 她能挖掘到呼召的全部力量 |
[21:46] | You actually think there might still be one of them out there? | 你觉得还有可能 有欧米茄蓝宝石流落在外吗 |
[21:49] | I don’t know. But if there is, we need to find it. | 我不知道 但如果有 我们需要找到 |
[21:55] | Gotta admit, I imagined a slightly more professional operation. | 我想象中 会是一个稍微专业一点的行动 |
[21:57] | This makes me feel like I’m about to get shot into space in a roll of toilet paper. | 让我感觉我要被一卷厕纸裹住 发射到太空去了 |
[22:01] | We have everything we need. What we don’t have is time. Sit. | 我们这里需要的东西都有 我们没有的是时间 坐 |
[22:08] | The only reason I agreed to allow you in my building | 我同意你进入我这栋楼的唯一原因 |
[22:10] | is Saanvi assured me the process would be extremely painful. | 是桑维向我保证 这个过程会极度痛苦 |
[22:15] | You allowed me in because a passenger’s life is in danger, | 你让我进来 是因为一名乘客的生命有危险 |
[22:17] | and I’m the only one who can help. | 我是唯一可以帮忙的人 |
[22:19] | So let’s save the ball-buster act. | 所以省省你那种强势的恐吓态度吧 |
[22:21] | After you drop the good Samaritan routine. | 在你放弃良好的撒玛利亚人习惯之后 |
[22:23] | We both know you don’t care about anyone but yourself. | 我们两个就都知道 你不在乎任何人 只在乎你自己 |
[22:27] | Did you think I was serious? | 你以为我是认真的吗 |
[22:29] | Adrian’s super dead by now. The passenger I’m trying to save is me. | 阿德里安早就该死了 我现在试图拯救的乘客是我 |
[22:43] | Lie back, please. | 请往后躺 |
[22:50] | You said you wouldn’t go past using a 40% electric charge, right? | 你说你不会使用 超过40%的充电量 对吧 |
[22:53] | The major achieved some degree of clarity with her subjects at 50%, | 警长对实验对象使用50%的时候 实现了一定程度的清晰 |
[22:56] | but that’s where the risk becomes too great. | 风险是从那个时候开始变得过大的 |
[22:58] | So we’re hoping with you as our subject, we can get more clarity for less power. | 所以我们希望用你做实验对象 我们 可以用更少的能量产生更好的清晰度 |
[23:04] | Eagan? | 伊根 |
[23:06] | Hey, Eagan, you with me? | 喂 伊根 你能听到吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah, yeah, clarity, power, copy. | 对 清晰度 强度 收到 |
[23:25] | There’s something we’re missing. | 我们一定忽略了什么 |
[23:36] | Okay. Can you play the bridge again but slower, and just the melody? | 好 你可以演奏连接的桥梁那段 但是慢一点 只演奏旋律吗 |
[23:40] | Yes. Yes. | 好 |
[23:54] | Okay. I count ten notes. | 好 我数到了十个音符 |
[23:59] | And musical notes correspond to numbers, don’t they? | 音符跟数字是对应的 对吧 |
[24:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:05] | This song is written in the key of E minor, | 这首歌是用E小调写的 |
[24:07] | so E is one and so on, so… | 所以E是一 于是 我们就有… |
[24:12] | Two, one. | 二 三 |
[24:14] | Five… | 五… |
[24:32] | The numbers. They’re | 数字 它们在 |
[24:35] | glowing. | 发光 |
[24:36] | That’s ten digits, beginning with 212. | 这是十个数字 从212开始 |
[24:40] | That’s a… that’s a New York phone number. | 这是一个纽约的电话 |
[24:47] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[24:51] | Calm your mind. | 头脑保持冷静 |
[24:55] | Focus on the Calling you had last night. | 专注于你昨晚产生的呼召 |
[24:59] | Picture the faucet. | 想象水龙头的画面 |
[25:02] | Picture the black mold. | 想象黑曲霉的画面 |
[25:05] | Find where the hallway leads. | 找出走廊通往哪里 |
[25:08] | Find where Adrian is being kept. | 找出阿德里安被关押在了哪里 |
[25:12] | How will we know it’s working? | 我们怎么知道这个有用 |
[25:14] | If he gets a Calling, it’ll flash bright white | 如果这是呼召 会发出明亮的白光 |
[25:16] | and his memory center will light up. | 他的记忆中心会点亮 |
[25:32] | 35% 35%. | |
[25:34] | Pulse rising fast. 152. 177. | 脉搏上升快速 152 177 |
[25:41] | 40% 40%. | |
[25:44] | I saw the flash! There’s a faint glow coming from the memory center. | 我看到发光了 记忆中心产生了一个微弱的光 |
[25:51] | No, we have to stop. Eagan? | 不行 我们必须停下 伊根 |
[25:54] | -Eagan? Eagan? Hey, Eagan. | 伊根 喂 伊根 |
[25:56] | Hey, you okay? | 喂 你没事吧 |
[25:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:00] | Did it, um… did it work? | 有用了吗 |
[26:04] | If you’re trying to weaponize migraines, then, yeah, it worked. | 如果你是想把偏头痛变成武器 那么是的 有用了 |
[26:07] | Your brain scan lit up. Are you sure didn’t see anything? | 你的大脑扫描图亮起来了 你什么都没看到吗 |
[26:10] | Just a few seconds of bright light. Nothing to write home about. | 只看到了几秒亮光 没什么特别的地方 |
[26:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:16] | Why would I lie? I don’t wanna be serial killed any more than you do. | 我为什么要说谎 我比你们更不想被连环杀手杀害 |
[26:19] | You stopped where the major began to see results. You had no choice. | 你在警长开始看见效果的地方停了 没办法 |
[26:23] | Even if it means finding a killer? | 就算这意味着能找到凶手 |
[26:24] | No. No. | 不行 |
[26:27] | I will not sacrifice a life to save another. | 我不会为了拯救一个人的命 去牺牲另一个 |
[26:29] | If there is a god at the other end of this frequency, | 如果在这个频率的另一端有上帝 |
[26:32] | this can’t be how she wants to communicate with us. | 她一定不想通过这种方式与我们交流 |
[26:44] | Oncology, Dr. Bates. | 肿瘤科 贝茨医生 |
[26:47] | Oncology. | 肿瘤科 |
[26:50] | Is… is that Dr. Alex Bates? | 是亚历克斯·贝茨医生吗 |
[26:53] | Yes. Can I help you? | 对 有什么需要吗 |
[26:58] | My name is Ben Stone. Is my… | 我叫本·斯托恩 我… |
[27:02] | Is Gabriel Stone… your patient? | 加百利·斯托恩是你的病患 |
[27:07] | Dr. Bates, I know all about HIPAA. | 贝茨医生 我很了解 《健康保险携带和责任法案》 |
[27:10] | Now, I’ve been led to you for a reason. | 我被引向你是有原因的 |
[27:11] | I know Saanvi trusts you more than anyone in the world, | 我知道桑维最相信的是你 超过其他任何人 |
[27:14] | and I trust Saanvi, so please. | 我也相信桑维 所以 求你了 |
[27:17] | My son, is… | 我儿子是… |
[27:22] | is he sick again? | 他是又生病了吗 |
[27:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:30] | This isn’t how anyone should receive news. | 任何人都不应该以这种方式接到消息 |
[27:34] | Ben, if he’s sick, | 本 如果他病了 |
[27:35] | I can argue that the Registry doesn’t have the resources to care for him. | 我可以争取 说管理局没有办法照顾他 |
[27:38] | Then the Registry will have to release him to his doctor, | 管理局将会必须把他放出来 交给他的医生 |
[27:41] | hopefully before they take his DNA. | 希望是在他们取到他的DNA之前 |
[27:46] | Mr. Stone, meet me at the Registry. | 斯托恩先生 我们管理局见 |
[27:49] | I’ll do anything I can to help. | 我愿意做任何事帮忙 |
[27:53] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[27:59] | We’re running out of time. We just gotta choose some locations, | 我们没时间了 我们必须选一些地点 |
[28:01] | work our way down the list, and hope we get lucky. | 顺着列表往下找 希望我们有好运气 |
[28:06] | Wait, hold on. Something’s off. | 等一下 等等 有点不对劲 |
[28:09] | This place on 165th. | 这个地方是165号 |
[28:11] | The box is here, but it’s not on the active job list. | 盒子在这里 但是并不在活动作业清单上 |
[28:16] | That place got shut down by the city, but it should still be on the list. | 那个地方被城市关掉了 但应该还在列表上 |
[28:19] | It’s not. Someone must have wanted it off the books after the transfer. | 没在 肯定有人想在转移之后 让它从列表上下来 |
[28:22] | Why was the site shut down? | 那个地点为什么关闭了 |
[28:24] | Water main burst. Black mold everywhere. Nasty stuff. | 水管爆裂 到处都是黑色霉菌 很恶心 |
[28:29] | Black mold. | 黑色霉菌 |
[28:31] | It’s like Eagan’s Calling. | 很像伊根的呼召 |
[28:33] | Vance here. | 我是万斯 |
[28:34] | Hey, Jared’s gonna text you an address. Meet us there, okay? | 杰瑞德会把一个地址发短信给你 在那里等我们 |
[28:46] | Okay, so I tracked down all of the Omega Sapphires | 好 所以我追寻了 所有我能找到的欧米茄蓝宝石 |
[28:49] | that I could find, and the Oracle of Delphi did use one, | 德尔斐神谕确实用了一个 |
[28:51] | but it disappeared off of the– | 但它突然就消失了… |
[28:54] | Ground Control to Major Tom. | 地面控制中心呼叫汤姆少校 |
[28:58] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[29:00] | I’m fine. Just a little tired. | 我没事 只是有点累 |
[29:02] | Oh. | 哦 |
[29:05] | Okay. Well, first, um… | 好 那么 首先… |
[29:11] | you’re a really bad liar for an empath, which is ironic. | 你作为一个读心者 真的很不擅长说谎 这很讽刺 |
[29:17] | Um, second, you’ve been off for a couple days now. | 第二 你已经很多天都不在状态了 |
[29:23] | Spill. | 说吧 |
[29:27] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[29:30] | Fell off the wagon about two days ago. | 大约两天前 又旧瘾复发了 |
[29:34] | I’m back at it. | 我又酗酒了 |
[29:35] | Went to a meeting. | 我去了戒酒会 |
[29:38] | But I still gotta tell Mick. | 但我还没有告诉米凯 |
[29:44] | Well, when I was in a really tough place | 当我在一个非常艰难的环境中 |
[29:48] | and felt completely trapped on the inside, | 感觉自己完全被困在其中 |
[29:55] | you freed me. | 是你解救了我 |
[29:59] | And I know I can’t do the same for you, | 我知道我没办法为你做同样的事 |
[30:01] | but I believe in you. | 但我相信你 |
[30:06] | And Mick will too. | 米凯也会相信你的 |
[30:09] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[30:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:17] | I needed that. | 我正需要这句话 |
[30:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:38] | You led the Stones right to me. Let them steal my guardian angel. | 你把斯托恩直接引到了我面前 让他们偷走了我的守护天使 |
[30:42] | I don’t know what my mother plans to do to you, but you deserve whatever’s coming. | 我不知道我妈妈计划对你做什么 但面对接下来的事情也是你罪有应得 |
[30:45] | Angelina! | 安吉丽娜 |
[30:47] | Don’t let me die here! You can still make things right! | 别让我死在这里 你还是可以做正确的事 |
[30:55] | Angelina! | 安吉丽娜 |
[31:01] | Angelina! | 安吉丽娜 |
[31:06] | Please tell me you found something helpful in the major’s research. | 千万要告诉我 你在警长的研究中 发现了有用的东西 |
[31:09] | I literally just now found this on Reddit. Ready? | 我刚刚在红迪网找到了这个 准备好听了吗 |
[31:13] | Okay, it looks like there were seven powerful stones | 好 看来原本有七颗强大的石头 |
[31:15] | called Omega Sapphires. | 称为欧米茄蓝宝石 |
[31:17] | Most were lost to history, | 多数都在历史中遗失了 |
[31:19] | but I just stumbled onto a lead to the last remaining one. | 但我刚刚恰巧发现了线索 可以找到剩下的一颗 |
[31:24] | Amazing. | 太好了 |
[31:26] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[31:27] | In a place called Ağri Daği in 2013. | 2013年在一个叫阿格里大吉的地方 |
[31:33] | Ağri Daği is what the Turkish renamed Mount Ararat. | 阿格里大吉 是土耳其人给阿勒山改的名字 |
[31:36] | That’s where they found the fragment of Noah’s Ark | 他们就是在那里找到了 我们放在尤里卡的 |
[31:40] | that we had at Eureka. | 诺亚方舟的碎片 |
[31:41] | It was imbued with sapphire, | 上面全是蓝宝石 |
[31:44] | and I tossed it into the fissure. | 我把它丢进了裂缝 |
[31:48] | I literally threw away my only shot at generating a Calling. | 我真是把我唯一能制造呼召的机会 给丢掉了 |
[31:52] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:57] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[31:58] | Even if it doesn’t feel like it now, you did the right thing. | 虽然现在感觉不像 但你做了正确的事 |
[32:01] | But it doesn’t make any sense. | 但这说不通 |
[32:03] | If what I did was right, then what we are doing now is wrong. | 如果我之前做的事是对的 那么现在我们做的事情就是错的 |
[32:06] | God can be a dangerous role to play. | 扮演上帝这个角色有时候会很危险 |
[32:08] | But your grandmother, the dragon constellation. | 但是你祖母 龙星座 |
[32:11] | I mean, you said so yourself, | 你自己也说 |
[32:13] | “Faith has a seat at the table after all.” | “看来信仰还是有一席之位的” |
[32:16] | And perhaps someday we’ll understand how. | 也许有一天我们会明白其中的原委 |
[32:30] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎样 |
[32:32] | but failing to find a serial killer through experimental science | 但是通过实验科学找出连环杀手失败 |
[32:36] | always makes me | 总是让我 |
[32:39] | thirsty. | 口渴 |
[32:43] | This wasn’t just about fighting Noelle, was it? | 这不只是对抗诺艾尔 是吧 |
[32:47] | I was hoping it was gonna be the beginning of a conversation with the divine. | 我还希望这会是与神明对话的开始呢 |
[32:53] | But I think that’s impossible now. | 但我现在觉得不可能了 |
[32:55] | I thought you science types didn’t believe in the impossible. | 我以为你的科学类型 不相信有不可能的事情 |
[32:58] | Well, I do now. | 我现在相信了 |
[33:01] | Turns out, I need some specific kind of sapphire called Omega, | 原来是我需要一种 特定种类的蓝宝石 叫欧米茄 |
[33:05] | and it’s been lost forever or destroyed. | 已经失踪已久了 或者已经毁掉了 |
[33:22] | You never know, Saanvi. | 这可不一定 桑维 |
[33:25] | Sometimes life’s failures lead you to exactly where you need to be. | 有时候人生的失败 恰巧会引导你走到该去的地方 |
[33:34] | I’m gonna take a quick sample of your blood for DNA testing. | 我会快速提取你的血液进行DNA检验 |
[33:41] | Gabriel Stone is at a critical point in his cancer treatment. | 加百利·斯托恩 正处于他癌症治疗的关键时期 |
[33:44] | He should be getting systemic treatment as we speak. | 在我们正在说话的时候 他就需要进行系统性治疗 |
[33:47] | Unless you have the proper facilities here, | 除非你们有合适的医疗设施 |
[33:49] | you need to release Gabriel into the custody of his physician. | 不然你们需要释放加百利 交给他的医生进行监护 |
[33:51] | Come on. This is her. Dr. Alex Bates. | 拜托 这就是亚历克斯·贝茨医生 |
[34:05] | Hey, hold up. | 喂 等一下 |
[34:25] | Angelina should’ve been here to bear witness to your atonement, | 安吉丽娜本来应该在这里 亲眼看着你赎罪 |
[34:28] | but God had other plans. | 但是上帝有其他的计划 |
[34:31] | Defend us in the hour of our conflict. | 在我们冲突的时刻保护我们 |
[34:33] | Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. | 保卫我们抵御恶魔的邪恶和陷阱 |
[34:37] | No, you’re… you’re forgetting. | 不 你忘了 |
[34:39] | “Somehow faith, hope, and love abide.” | “如今常存的有信 有望 有爱” |
[34:45] | “These three.” | “这三样” |
[34:47] | “But the greatest of these is love.” | “其中最大的是爱” |
[34:50] | Quoting Corinthians doesn’t make you holy. | 引述哥林多书并不代表你神圣 |
[34:52] | “God will judge you.” | “神必审问你” |
[34:54] | “For judgment is without mercy to one who’s shown no mercy.” | “因为那不怜悯人的 也要受无怜悯的审判” |
[35:19] | Please! | 拜托 |
[35:21] | That’s Adrian. | 是阿德里安 |
[35:22] | Save me! | 救我 |
[35:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:38] | This was not my role to play, but when called upon, | 这本来不该是我扮演的角色 |
[35:39] | I will show my devotion | 但是神指派我去做的时候 我会付出 |
[35:42] | and eliminate all the tempters from my daughter’s path | 消除我女儿路上所有的引诱者 |
[35:45] | so she can be returned to salvation! | 这样她才能回到救赎 |
[35:49] | Noelle. | 诺艾尔 |
[35:52] | -Stop! -Noelle, stop! | -住手 -诺艾尔 住手 |
[35:53] | Drop the knife, now! | 立刻放下刀 |
[35:58] | Adrian, can you hear me? Can you hear me? | 阿德里安 你能听到我说话吗 能听到吗 |
[36:04] | 911, unresponsive. | 叫救护车 没有反应 |
[36:06] | I got it. | 我来 |
[36:16] | Hey. We got Noelle. | 喂 我们抓到了诺艾尔 |
[36:19] | Adrian’s alive. | 阿德里安还活着 |
[36:20] | That’s good, but it doesn’t look like she’s the killer. | 太好了 但感觉她并不像是杀手 |
[36:23] | We just stopped her from drowning Adrian. | 我们刚好阻止她淹死阿德里安 |
[36:25] | Well, I just got camera stills of Noelle driving through the toll booth | 我们拿到了维奥莱特 被谋杀期的时间段 诺艾尔开车 |
[36:28] | on the GW Bridge during the time of Violet’s murder. | 通过乔治华盛顿桥 收费亭的录像定格画面 |
[36:31] | She might be working with the killer, but she didn’t kill Violet. | 她有可能跟杀手同谋 但是她没有杀维奥莱特 |
[36:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[36:54] | You have enough to worry about. | 你需要担心的事情已经够多了 |
[36:58] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[37:01] | And you will always be my son, | 你永远都是我儿子 |
[37:02] | even when I’m not being the father that I should. | 虽然有时候我并没有尽到 父亲应该尽的义务 |
[37:05] | -It’s okay, Dad. -No, it’s not. | -没关系 爸爸 -不 不是没关系 |
[37:08] | I’ll never be able to make up for how I treated you. | 我那样冷漠对待你 我永远都无法弥补了 |
[37:10] | You don’t have to. | 你不用弥补 |
[37:13] | Whatever happens, we’ll get through it together. | 不管发生什么事 我们都会一起度过 |
[37:30] | When the snow began to fall and the waters froze over, | 当雪开始落下 水开始冻结 |
[37:35] | Brown Bear went back into the cave. | 棕熊回到了山洞里 |
[38:04] | -Olive! | 奥利弗 |
[38:07] | The killer’s still out there. I’m worried they’re– | 杀手还在外面 我担心他们… |
[38:09] | They’re already here. | 他们已经来了 |
[38:13] | Olive! Check the doors. | 奥利弗 去看一眼门 |
[38:14] | I think someone is trying to break in. See if the cop is still out front! | 我觉得有人想闯进来 看警察还在不在大门外 |
[38:18] | Uncle Zeke, I’m scared. | 齐克姑父 我害怕 |
[38:29] | Everything’s okay. We just gotta be quiet for a little while. | 没事的 不怕 我们只需要安静一段时间 |
[38:32] | Can you help me do that? All right, sweetheart. Lay down. | 你可以帮我做到吗 好 宝贝 躺下 |
[38:36] | Sh. Okay. | 好 |
[38:44] | It’s okay, miss! | 没事的 小姐 |
[38:51] | I’m sorry if I scared you, miss. Is everything okay in here? | 如果我吓到了你 我很抱歉 小姐 里面一切都好吗 |
[38:54] | No, there’s… I think there may be an intruder. | 不 有… 我觉得可能有人闯进来了 |
[38:59] | Stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[39:18] | No! That’s Zeke! That’s Zeke. He lives here. | 不是 那是齐克 他住在这里 |
[39:26] | Noelle! | 诺艾尔 |
[39:30] | That’s not a cop, Olive. That’s Angelina’s dad. | 那不是警察 奥利弗 是安吉丽娜的爸爸 |
[39:33] | Officer Chaudhry’s just taking a little nap in the trunk of his car | 乔德利警官只是 在他车的后备箱里小睡一下 |
[39:36] | while I get what I came for. | 这段时间我要拿到我来拿的东西 |
[39:40] | I understand how you feel, Kenneth. | 我能明白你的感受 肯尼斯 |
[39:43] | You’re angry. You just wanna help Angelina. | 你生气了 你只是想帮安吉丽娜 |
[39:46] | She needs to see with her own eyes that child is no angel. | 她需要亲眼看到 那个孩子不是什么天使 |
[39:50] | It does not have God’s protection. | 她没有上帝的保护 |
[39:53] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[39:55] | Olive, run! | 奥利弗 快跑 |
[40:13] | No one else needs to get hurt! | 其他人没有必要受伤 |
[40:15] | -I just need the demon child. | 我只需要那个魔鬼孩子 |
[40:44] | Go to hell! | 下地狱吧 |
[41:04] | Oh my God! What the– | 天啊 什么情况… |
[41:05] | Hey, it’s fine. Angelina’s father came for Eden. | 没事 安吉丽娜的爸爸来找伊登了 |
[41:08] | -Kenneth. -Olive sent him out the window. | -肯尼斯 -奥利弗把他从窗户推出去了 |
[41:11] | Damn. | 靠 |
[41:13] | This does not look good. Are you sure you’re okay? | 看起来不太好 你确定没事吗 |
[41:16] | Bullet went clean through. Just a quick patch job. | 子弹直接穿透了 贴个纱布就好了 |
[41:18] | I can come home later tonight. | 我今天晚点回家 |
[41:21] | -I’ll meet you at the hospital, okay? -Okay. | -我去医院找你 好吗 -好 |
[41:32] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事 |
[41:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:54] | Just released your buddy from custody. | 刚刚把你的小兄弟从拘留所放了出来 |
[41:56] | Dropping all charges. How’d you crack the case? | 所有指控全部撤销 你怎么破案的 |
[42:00] | One of your special friends get one of their special feelings? | 你的一个特别的朋友 产生了一种特别的感觉 |
[42:02] | No, just good old-fashioned police work. | 不 只是传统的警察工作 |
[42:05] | You know, the passengers, they’re just normal people who came back to a very abnormal world. | 乘客 他们只是回到一个 非常不正常世界的正常人 |
[42:11] | You just gotta understand that world to police it. | 你只需要明白那个世界 就能做好警察 |
[42:15] | -I guess you’re still calling my boss? -Damn straight. | -你还要给我上司打电话吗 -当然要打 |
[42:19] | Calling to request a transfer to 828. | 给他打电话请求把你转来828管理局 |
[42:22] | Your talents are wasted on patrol. | 你的天赋浪费在了巡逻上 |
[42:24] | And the Registry could use another good detective. | 管理局需要再多一名好警探 |
[43:59] | -Hey, it’s TJ. Leave a message. | 喂 我是TJ 请留言 |
[44:02] | -Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[44:05] | I… | 我… |
[44:07] | I’ve been texting, and, um… | 我一直在发短信 然后… |
[44:12] | today was a really rough day. | 我今天过得很不好 |
[44:18] | So it’d be nice to hear your voice. | 所以听到你的声音会很有安慰 |
[44:38] | TJ TJ? | |
[44:40] | TJ TJ! | |
[44:44] | What are you doing here? I… I can’t believe you’re here. | 你怎么在这里 真不敢相信你在这里 |
[44:47] | I just got off a flight, and I got your messages. | 我刚下飞机就收到了你的短信 |
[44:49] | I’ve been looking for the same thing in Egypt. | 我在埃及也在做同样的事 |
[44:52] | Omega Sapphire? | 欧米茄蓝宝石 |
[44:54] | But I think it might be right here in New York. | 但我觉得可能就在纽约这里 |
[44:56] | Wow. | 哇 |
[44:58] | It is really all connected. | 真的是一切都有关联 |
[45:00] | I only got two questions for you. | 我有两个问题要问你 |
[45:03] | Do you wanna go on a sapphire hunt with me? | 你想跟我一起去寻找蓝宝石吗 |
[45:06] | And can I kiss you? | 还有 我可以吻你吗 |
[45:20] | I’d like to volunteer. | 我想做志愿者 |
[45:23] | You’ve been here before, right? | 你来过这里 对吧 |
[45:25] | It’s been a while. Feels like it’s time to balance out my karma. | 很久不来了 看来是时候让我的因果报应平衡了 |
[45:37] | Ready or not, Omega Sapphire. Here I come. | 不管你是否准备好 欧米茄蓝宝石 我来了 |