时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Marko, | 马尔科 |
[00:25] | I’ll never forget what the major did. | 我永远不会忘记警长做了什么 |
[00:27] | Those horrible experiments. The connection you had with my son. | 那些可怕的实验 你跟我儿子之间的联系 |
[00:30] | When I found my way here, | 当我发现了来这里的路 |
[00:32] | everybody was telling me it was five years later. | 大家都告诉我 已经过去五年了 |
[00:36] | I thought I was going crazy. Somebody called the cops. | 我以为是我疯了 有人报警了 |
[00:40] | It’s okay. You’re safe now. | 没事的 你现在安全了 |
[00:42] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[00:44] | Hey! Vasquez from 129! Tone it down, man. | 喂 我是129局的瓦斯克斯 适可而止 兄弟 |
[00:47] | -He’s not hurting anyone. -Who cares? | -他没有伤害任何人 -谁在乎 |
[00:50] | He’s a passenger. | 他是乘客 |
[00:54] | You know what you need? A tarot reading. | 你知道你需要什么吗 塔罗牌解读 |
[00:57] | You, sir, have a very lucky future. | 先生 你有一个很幸运的未来 |
[01:02] | I am lucky. | 我确实很幸运 |
[01:13] | Hang in there, bud. | 坚持住 儿子 |
[01:15] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[01:18] | I just want better numbers this time. | 这次我想要更好的化验数据 |
[01:35] | We’ve had you on Saanvi’s immunotherapy treatment | 我们过去一个月让你进行了 |
[01:39] | for the past month. | 桑维的免疫疗法 |
[01:45] | Your body isn’t responding. | 你的身体没有作出反应 |
[01:48] | And the cancer has progressed. | 癌症恶化了 |
[01:50] | Rapidly. | 非常迅速 |
[01:53] | What happens now? | 接下来会怎么样 |
[01:55] | Go home. Rest. | 回家 休息 |
[01:58] | Be with your family. | 跟你的家人待在一起 |
[01:59] | No, uh… | 不要 |
[02:02] | We’re gonna get his numbers back up, his energy. | 我们要把他的化验数据变好 让他更有精力 |
[02:05] | -How soon can he start another course? -I’m afraid we’re past that. | -他多快可以进行下一个疗程 -恐怕已经来不及了 |
[02:09] | We can never be certain about timelines, | 我们永远也无法准确说出时间线 |
[02:13] | but… you’re likely looking at days rather than weeks. | 但你很可能还剩几天 而不是几周 |
[02:19] | There’s gotta be something you can do. You saved him last time. | 你们一定能做点什么 再救他最后一次 |
[02:21] | Alex has done everything that I would’ve done. | 亚历克斯已经做了我会做的一切 |
[02:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:27] | No. | 不行 |
[02:29] | We’re not gonna give up, all right? | 我们不会放弃的 好吗 |
[02:31] | Every day we can buy is another day we can figure out how to beat this. | 我们能多争取一天 就又多一天去想办法怎样战胜这个病 |
[02:36] | Sometimes, as much as we want to, | 有时候 虽然我们很想 |
[02:39] | we can’t buy more time. | 却无法争取更多的时间 |
[02:41] | We are gonna keep Cal comfortable. Get him on hospice. | 我们会让卡尔尽量舒服 对他进行临终关怀 |
[02:45] | Morphine. | 吗啡 |
[02:46] | Um, we will get him a hospital bed for home. | 我们给他在家里放一个病床 |
[02:52] | You should let the family know | 你应该通知家人了 |
[02:56] | ’cause you guys are gonna need each other. | 因为你们需要彼此 |
[03:00] | Can we keep this just between us? | 我们可以不要告诉别人吗 |
[03:04] | Tonight should be just about Mick and Zeke, | 今天晚上的主角应该是米凯和齐克 |
[03:08] | and I don’t want everyone thinking I’m gonna die. | 我不想让任何人去想我要死了 |
[03:11] | We don’t have to tell them, because you are not gonna die. | 我们不用告诉他们 因为你不会死的 |
[03:17] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[03:32] | This is excruciating. | 这太折磨人了 |
[03:39] | -Your chopping’s improving. -You’re saying that ’cause I’m crying. | -你的切菜技术提升了 -你这样说是因为我哭了 |
[03:43] | I know a good cure for onion tears. | 我知道怎样治疗洋葱引起的流泪 |
[03:51] | One more, please. | 再要一个 |
[04:04] | -Hey. Is everything okay? -Hey. | -嗨 一切都好吧 -嗨 |
[04:06] | Sorry, I just keep playing it over and over in my head. | 抱歉 我只是在我脑海里 翻来覆去地想 |
[04:09] | I don’t know what to do. | 不知道该怎么做 |
[04:12] | About the Registry job? | 你说管理局的那个工作吗 |
[04:14] | Drea’s made it work there, you know, but I’m not a political animal like she is. | 德利在那边工作很适应 但我跟她不一样 我不喜欢搞政治 |
[04:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:20] | I just don’t feel like I can keep fronting as an 828 hater all over again. | 我真的感觉不想再一次 假装自己是仇恨828乘客的人了 |
[04:24] | You need to be a detective again. | 你需要再一次成为警探 |
[04:26] | I do. But like this? | 是的 但是就这样 |
[04:28] | Look, you’ve sacrificed so much. We know where you stand. | 听着 你牺牲了那么多 我们知道你现在的处境 |
[04:32] | -Hey, man. -Hey. How’s the leg? | -嗨 兄弟 腿怎么样了 -嗨 |
[04:34] | One day at a time, but I didn’t wanna put off celebrating anymore. | 活在当下吧 但我已经不想再推迟庆祝了 |
[04:43] | Oh shit. Sorry, guys. My bad. I should’ve called first. | 糟糕 抱歉 二位 是我的错 我应该先打个电话的 |
[04:47] | You guys are celebrating, what? Three years? | 你们在庆祝 多久了 三年 |
[04:51] | Happy anniversary. | 祝你们纪念日快乐 |
[04:54] | We have plenty of food. Why don’t you stay? | 我们这里食物充足 不如你留下来 |
[04:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:02] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[05:07] | Hey. Sweep over there. | 喂 那边扫一下 |
[05:19] | Kenroy, you got a light? | 肯罗伊 你有打火机吗 |
[05:23] | Kenroy! | 肯罗伊 |
[05:24] | Old-timer wants an after-dinner smoke. | 老朋友想要抽一根餐后烟 |
[05:26] | No smoking. You know the rules. | 不能抽烟 你知道规矩 |
[05:31] | Most people respond to their name ten out of ten times, | 多数人听到别人叫他们名字十次 会回应十次 |
[05:34] | but you’re more of an eight-out-of-ten guy. | 但别人叫你十次 你只回应八次 |
[05:36] | So what gives? | 所以 什么情况 |
[05:39] | My hearing’s not so great. | 我的听力不太好 |
[05:40] | Right. What are you running from? | 好 你在逃避什么 |
[05:45] | Just here to help like you. | 我跟你一样 是过来帮忙的 |
[05:48] | Tell the man he can smoke outside at least 50 feet from the door. | 告诉他抽烟要在门外至少50米的地方 |
[05:53] | You tell him, Kenroy. | 你告诉他 肯罗伊 |
[05:55] | I’m taking a break. | 我要休息一下 |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | You sure this is okay? | 你确定这样可以 |
[07:15] | It’s fine. It’s a celebration. | 可以 只是庆祝 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:18] | -Here we go. -There we go. | -好了 -好了 |
[07:20] | -All right. -Here. | -好 -来 |
[07:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | -I’ll take some of that. -You probably shouldn’t, bud. | -我要来点 -或许你不应该喝 儿子 |
[07:28] | Aha! Bad cop. That’s another reason I don’t wanna be a parent. | 唱红脸 这就是 我不想做父母的另一个原因 |
[07:32] | -Come on, Dad. | 拜托了 爸爸 |
[07:35] | One sip won’t hurt. | 喝一口不会怎么样 |
[07:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | To my sister. | 敬我妹妹 |
[07:43] | My rock. | 我的磐石 |
[07:45] | To Zeke, my brother. Mick’s rock. | 敬齐克 我的妹夫 米凯的磐石 |
[07:48] | And, uh, sometimes my rock. | 有时候也是我的磐石 |
[07:50] | I think what we’re trying to say is that you rock. | 我觉得我们想说的是 你们的感情坚若磐石 |
[07:54] | Together, you’ve shown us how to live for today. | 你们两个一起 向我们展示了如何活在当下 |
[07:58] | And how to love. | 如何去爱 |
[08:00] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[08:02] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[08:06] | Uh, well, as someone who is still in search of their person, | 我作为一个还在寻找另一半的人 |
[08:11] | you two give me hope. | 你们两个给了我希望 |
[08:12] | So here’s to happiness and to hope. | 所以敬你们的幸福 也敬希望 |
[08:15] | -Yeah. Cheers. -Cheers. | -好 干杯 -干杯 |
[08:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[08:18] | One more. One more. | 还有我 |
[08:21] | Just gonna call it how it is. Uh… | 我就实话实说吧 |
[08:25] | I haven’t always been rooting for this couple. | 我并不是一直支持这一对的 |
[08:27] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[08:30] | But the best man won. So did the best woman. | 但是最优秀的男人赢了 最优秀的女人也赢了 |
[08:35] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[08:36] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[08:39] | Michaela and I are unbelievably grateful | 米凯拉和我非常感激 |
[08:41] | for this anniversary we never thought we’d have. | 因为我们从来没想过会过这个纪念日 |
[08:44] | Special shout out to Cal for bringing us together. | 特别感谢卡尔让我们两个走到一起 |
[08:47] | -Hear, hear. -Yeah. | -同意 -同意 敬卡尔 |
[08:49] | -To Cal. -To Cal. | -敬卡尔 -敬卡尔 |
[09:42] | Okay. What did… what did we miss? | 好 我们错过了什么 |
[09:44] | Olive, you didn’t see anything? | 奥利弗 你什么都没看到 |
[09:46] | No. Why… why would I see something in your Calling? | 没有 你们的呼召 我为什么能看到 |
[09:51] | -Because you were in it. -Wait. Olive was in your Calling? | -因为里面有你 -奥利弗在你的呼召里 |
[09:53] | -You guys all were. | 你们都在 |
[09:55] | -I certainly didn’t have a Calling. | 我没有看到呼召 |
[09:56] | -What does this mean? -I don’t know. I don’t– I just– | -这是什么意思 -我不知道 我不… 我… |
[09:59] | It felt foreboding. | 我有一种不好的预感 |
[10:00] | I think we’re running out of time. | 我觉得我们快没时间了 |
[10:03] | We are. | 是的 |
[10:05] | Okay. It was hard for me to make out who was there at first. | 好吧 最开始我很难辨认 都有谁在那里 |
[10:12] | I think seeing you guys in our seats, that was… | 我好像看到你们几个 坐在我们的座位上 画面… |
[10:15] | Terrifying. | 很可怕 |
[10:17] | The plane then took a nosedive. | 然后飞机就急剧下降 |
[10:22] | I think I saw a call light turn on. | 我好像看到呼叫灯亮了 |
[10:26] | A passenger needs our help. | 一位乘客需要我们的帮助 |
[10:29] | Maybe more than one. You see the person at the back of the plane? | 不止一位 你看到飞机后面的那个人了吗 |
[10:31] | It was Thomas. Remember the stowaway? | 是托马斯 记得那个偷渡者吗 |
[10:36] | He was pulling at the cargo hatch like his life depended on it. | 他当时在拼命拉货仓口 好像他的生死取决于那个东西一样 |
[10:44] | More champagne, anyone? | 大家还要点香槟吗 |
[10:48] | -Passenger boards. -Yeah. | -去看乘客板 -对 |
[10:52] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂 |
[10:55] | I guess I’m a lightweight. | 看来我不擅长喝酒 |
[10:57] | Go. Go. We’ll figure out this call button from down here. | 去吧 我在楼下想想这个呼叫按钮 |
[11:02] | That’s the Thomas you saw? | 这是你看到的托马斯 |
[11:04] | We should talk to him. Figure out what he was doing in the Calling. | 我们应该跟他聊聊 看看他在呼召中在做什么 |
[11:06] | Yeah, might be hard. Bethany lost contact with him a year ago. | 可能有点难 百思妮一年前跟他失去了联系 |
[11:10] | I mean, he’d been through so much. | 他经历了很多 |
[11:11] | He escaped death threats in Jamaica. | 在牙买加逃过了死亡威胁 |
[11:14] | Gets to New York five years later, and then his boyfriend Leo’s missing. | 五年后来到了纽约 他的男朋友里奥失踪了 |
[11:17] | Yeah, and with Thomas disappeared, he’s probably living off the grid somewhere. | 对 托马斯消失了 他可能就淡出公众视野了 |
[11:20] | How do you find an invisible man? | 怎么能找到一个隐形人 |
[11:24] | Uh, Mick? | 米凯 |
[11:28] | So, I still don’t get Callings. So a little help? | 所以我还是看不到呼召 那就帮一下 |
[11:31] | The needle was spinning. Now it isn’t pointing north. | 指针在旋转 现在不指北了 |
[11:34] | I think it’s leading us to somewhere. | 我觉得它在引导我们去什么地方 |
[11:36] | -Or someone. -Or to an invisible stowaway. | -或者去找谁 -或者去找隐形的偷渡者 |
[11:49] | Oh, hold up. Hold up. I got it. | 等一下 我来 |
[11:52] | It’s all right. Leave it. Leave it. I got it. | 没事的 放着吧 我来 |
[11:59] | Here. | 给你 |
[12:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:02] | No, no, no. | 不要 |
[12:03] | You don’t need to suffer, Cal. | 你不用承受痛苦 卡尔 |
[12:04] | I do need to be able to think so we can solve this Calling. | 我确实需要思考 才能解决这个呼召 |
[12:07] | Dad, I wanna help with the Lifeboat. | 爸爸 我想帮忙拯救救生艇 |
[12:09] | -Your pain meds will help you feel better. -What if the Calling can help me? | -你的止痛药会让你感觉好些 -万一呼召能帮我呢 |
[12:13] | What if I can help myself? Dad, this is my choice. | 万一我能帮我自己呢 爸爸 这是我的选择 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:20] | All right, boss. Let’s find out whose call button you saw. | 好 老大 我们来想想 你都看到了谁的呼叫按钮 |
[12:27] | It was right by where the big bag fell out of the overhead. | 我就在那个大包 从行李架掉下来那个位置旁边 |
[12:30] | All right, that’s row seven. | 好 那是第七排 |
[12:34] | Why didn’t I see that? | 为什么我没看到 |
[12:35] | The light came on right at the end of the Calling. | 光就是在呼召最后面出现的 |
[12:38] | It was the opposite side of the plane. Window seat. | 那是飞机的对向 窗口座位 |
[12:41] | That’s 7F. | 那是7F |
[12:45] | -That’s Marko Valeriev’s seat. -We gotta go see Marko. | -那是马尔科·马勒来福的座位 -我们必须见见马尔科 |
[12:48] | Come on. There’s no way I’m gonna expose you to that bacteria at that care facility. | 我绝对不会让你 暴露在医疗中心那么多细菌中 |
[12:52] | Well, if I can help the Lifeboat help us survive, then I have to. | 如果我能帮助救生艇让我们生存下来 那我就必须去 |
[12:55] | Come on, Cal. Please calm down. | 拜托 卡尔 冷静一点 |
[12:57] | -Well, if I’m not gonna go, you need to. -No, I’m not gonna leave your side. | -如果我不去 你就需要去 -我不会离开你身边 |
[13:00] | I’ll go. | -我去 -我去 |
[13:02] | -Zeke. Are you sure? -I’m fine. | -齐克 你确定吗 -我没事 |
[13:03] | Okay, we’ll both go. | 好 我们两个都去 |
[13:05] | All right. Thank you. Let us know when you find him, and call– | 好 你找到他告诉我们 给我们打电话… |
[13:07] | No. Can you get Marko here? | 不行 可以让马尔科来这里吗 |
[13:09] | That’s not a good idea. | 这可不太好 |
[13:10] | Well, I need to talk to Marko. I know it. | 我需要跟马尔科聊聊 我知道 |
[13:12] | They don’t let strangers take patients out on field trips. | 他们不会允许陌生人把病人带出去玩 |
[13:15] | We’ll give it a shot. | 我们可以试试 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I have no idea why a muggle like me would show up in a Calling. | 对 我不知道像我这样的麻瓜 怎么会出现在呼召中 |
[14:15] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[14:17] | So, any progress on the ever-elusive Omega Sapphire? | 难以捉摸的欧米茄蓝宝石 有什么进展吗 |
[14:22] | I may have found a reference to it | 我可能找到它在19世纪 |
[14:24] | in a translation of a 19th-century trader’s diary from Yerevan. | 埃里温商人的一本日记翻译中 被提到了 |
[14:28] | What’d it say? | 上面说了什么 |
[14:29] | Uh, he met a man from a secret order called Omega, | 他遇见了一个男人 他来自叫欧米茄的神秘宗教团体 |
[14:33] | and their sole purpose was to protect a mystical sapphire. | 他们唯一的目标 就是保护一个神秘的蓝宝石 |
[14:38] | Okay, now that’s something. | 好吧 这倒有意思 |
[14:40] | Except then the trail goes cold. | 只不过后来就找不到踪迹了 |
[14:44] | We’ll get there. | 我们会找到的 |
[14:46] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:49] | When? Because we’ve been at this for weeks. | 什么时候 因为我们研究这个 已经好几个星期了 |
[14:52] | This stuff takes time, Ol. You know that. | 寻找这种东西需要时间 奥利弗 你是知道的 |
[14:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:59] | Legend says the Divine Sapphire gave the Oracle of Delphi untold powers. | 传说中神圣的蓝宝石 给了德尔斐神谕难以形容的力量 |
[15:08] | So just imagine… just imagine what we could do with this. | 所以想象一下我们能用这个做什么 |
[15:13] | Like helping Cal. | 比如帮助卡尔 |
[15:15] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[15:19] | Because I don’t know how much time | 因为我不知道卡尔 |
[15:23] | Cal has left. | 还剩下多少时间 |
[15:27] | Hope this rickety old thing knows where it’s going. | 希望这个快要坏掉的老东西 知道自己要去哪里 |
[15:30] | I feel really bad pulling you away from your anniversary. | 我把你从你的纪念日上拽出来 感觉很不好 |
[15:33] | No, look, we found Thomas together last time– | 不 听着 我们上次一起找到了托马斯 |
[15:35] | Wait. Wait. Wait. I think the compass is telling us to go inside this building. | 等等 我觉得指南针在告诉我们 走进这栋楼里 |
[15:41] | -We’ve been here before. -Oh my God. | -我们来过这里 -天啊 |
[15:44] | It’s the boiler room where we hid Thomas. | 这是我们藏托马斯的锅炉房 |
[15:46] | Maybe he’s back. | 也许他回来了 |
[16:03] | What are you doing down here? This area is off-limits. | 你们在这下面做什么 这里禁止进入 |
[16:06] | Whoa! Stalk much? | 哇 跟踪我 |
[16:09] | I’m trying to figure out what’s hidden in this creepy maze. | 我在试着找出 这诡异的迷宫里藏了什么 |
[16:12] | You too, Kenster? | 你也是吗 肯斯特 |
[16:13] | I’m only down here to stop you from trespassing. | 我下来这里是只是为了阻止你擅闯 |
[16:16] | And stealing! You cannot do that. | 还有偷窃 你不能那样做 |
[16:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:20] | We both know whoever built this place was flush with cash | 我们都知道建造这个地方的人 有的是钞票 |
[16:22] | built off the backs of people like us. They won’t miss an old tile. | 用我们这种人的肩膀建起了这里 |
[16:26] | Put it back, or I’ll call the police. | 放回去 不然我就报警了 |
[16:29] | What if I told you they stashed a rock down here so powerful | 如果我告诉你 他们在这里藏了一块非常强大的石头 |
[16:33] | it can make dreams come true? | 可以让梦想成真呢 |
[16:36] | That’s BS. | 一派胡言 |
[16:37] | You’re a church-going guy, right? | 你是平时会去教堂的那种人 对吧 |
[16:39] | Well, I know about miracles. I was on Flight 828. | 我知道有奇迹 我在828航班上 |
[16:44] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[16:45] | Now, I get messages from, um, what you might call God. | 现在 我可以收到你们称之为神的人 给我发送的消息 |
[16:50] | And she’s been guiding me, crankily at times, | 她一直在引导我 有时候非常疯狂 |
[16:54] | telling me I have to go through this door. | 告诉我要穿过这扇门 |
[16:58] | You could call the cops. | 你可以报警 |
[17:00] | Or… | 或者… |
[17:03] | see what’s on the other side. | 看看另一边有什么 |
[17:23] | -Okay, this is a little underwhelming. -Uh… | 这太没意思了 |
[17:26] | I don’t get it. Why would the compass lead us to an empty room? | 我不明白 指南针 为什么要把我们引向一个空房间 |
[17:31] | Saanvi, get back! | 桑维 回来 |
[17:39] | Well, if it isn’t Watson and Holmes. | 这不是华生和福尔摩斯嘛 |
[17:51] | -So, um, who’s that guy? | 所以那个人是谁 |
[17:53] | -A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[17:55] | ‘Cause you have friends? What are you doing here, Eagan? | 你有朋友 伊根 你在这里做什么呢 |
[17:59] | What do you think? The same as you. Following a Calling, right? | 你以为呢 跟你一样 跟随呼召 对吧 |
[18:05] | What was your Calling? | 你看到了什么呼召 |
[18:06] | So I see we’re playing “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” | 我们来玩个游戏 “你给我看你的 我就给你看我的” |
[18:09] | Yeah, a little bit. You wanna go first? | 好 可以 你要先来吗 |
[18:11] | Who wrote this? | 这是谁写的 |
[18:16] | A passenger. His name’s Thomas. | 一位乘客 他的名字叫托马斯 |
[18:19] | When he landed, he was searching for the love of his life. | 他降落的时候 在寻找一生的挚爱 |
[18:23] | He was supposed to meet him at a fountain. | 本来应该在喷泉见他 |
[18:25] | At the Angel of the Waters, | 在水之天使 |
[18:28] | but he wasn’t there. | 但他没有在那里 |
[18:31] | You’re Leo. | 你是里奥 |
[18:32] | Knew it! So not a Kenroy. | 我就知道 所以不是肯罗伊 |
[18:35] | What hap– | 发生了什… |
[18:37] | Where were you? | 你当时去了哪里 |
[18:39] | When the plane disappeared, | 飞机消失以后 |
[18:43] | I thought God wanted to separate us | 我以为神想要分开我们 |
[18:47] | to punish us for our love. | 因为我们的爱而惩罚我们 |
[18:49] | I hope you see that that’s not true. | 我希望你看到 事实并非如此 |
[18:52] | -I dream of him every night. | 我每天晚上都会梦到他 |
[18:55] | Not to bust up this Hallmark moment, | 我不是想打断你们这个煽情的时刻 |
[18:56] | but your compass is not acting very compass-y. | 但你们的指南针好像不太指南 |
[19:03] | It’s pointed right at the heart. | 它刚好指到了那颗心 |
[19:06] | Wait, Eagan! No! | 等一下 伊根 不要 |
[19:08] | -Stop! -What are you doing? Stop, stop, stop! | -住手 -你在做什么 |
[19:14] | Don’t you see? That compass is pointing the way to the sapphire. | 你看不出来吗 那个指南针在指向 通往蓝宝石的路 |
[19:18] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:19] | Logan and I were cellies in prison. | 洛根和我在监狱里是狱友 |
[19:21] | Logan Strickland the 828er? | 828乘客洛根·斯特里克兰德 |
[19:22] | No, Logan Strickland the Pilates instructor. | 洛根·斯特里克兰德 是普拉提指导老师 |
[19:25] | Yes, the 828er. He told me all about the compass. | 对 那个828乘客 他给我说的指南针的事情 |
[19:28] | He said it was a family heirloom, but didn’t paint the big picture. | 他说那是传家宝 但没说有什么用 |
[19:31] | Well, I got the extended dance version. | 我知道更多信息 |
[19:33] | Great-Grandpa Arnold, the first famed compass owner, was also a Freemason. | 曾祖父阿诺德 第一个著名的 指南针拥有者 也是一个共济会成员 |
[19:37] | And one building he worked on was the lodge next door, | 他负责建造的一栋楼就是隔壁的门房 |
[19:40] | AKA the Masonic Temple of the Omega Order. | 也就是欧米茄宗教团体共济会圣殿 |
[19:44] | This boiler room must’ve been part of it at some point. | 这个锅炉房在某个时刻 肯定是那里的一部分 |
[19:47] | That image looks familiar. | 那个图画看起来很眼熟 |
[19:48] | He drew a heart in front of the other. | 他在另一个心前面画了一个心 |
[19:51] | Like Thomas was pointing us right to it. | 托马斯好像正是给我们指向了它 |
[19:54] | A puzzle carved into stone by Logan’s great-grandfather. | 洛根的曾祖父刻在石头里的拼图 |
[20:00] | There’s more. | 还有更多 |
[20:01] | You really think this is gonna lead us to the Omega Sapphire? | 你真觉得这会引导我们 找到欧米茄蓝宝石 |
[20:03] | Oh, I know it does. | 我知道是的 |
[20:06] | Some muscle, please? | 来帮帮忙吧 |
[20:10] | That thing over there. Move this thing. | 那边的那个东西 把那东西移走 |
[20:14] | I can’t allow unauthorized access to an 828 patient. | 我不能允许未经授权接触828患者 |
[20:17] | The Registry is very strict on that. | 管理局对这种事非常严苛 |
[20:19] | Well, listen, this is an emergency. | 听着 事出紧急 |
[20:21] | Well, then why hasn’t anyone notified me? | 为什么没人通知我 |
[20:26] | Okay, consider this a notification. | 好吧 就当这是通知 |
[20:29] | Marko Valeriev is a person of interest in a developing case. | 马尔科·马勒来福 在一个正在调查的案件中是嫌疑人 |
[20:32] | No, that makes no sense. The man’s been comatose for years. | 不会 不可能的 那个人已经不省人事很多年了 |
[20:38] | I assume you’re aware that obstructing a law enforcement officer | 你要知道妨碍执法人员 |
[20:40] | is an arrestable offense. | 是可以逮捕的罪行 |
[20:42] | Come on, Vasquez. Zein’s just trying to do their job, right? | 拜托 瓦斯克斯 吉恩只是在做自己的工作 对吧 |
[20:45] | Mm. I suggested they do their job better. | 我建议他们把工作做得更好 |
[20:47] | Since I’ve been standing here, I noted a code violation or two. | 从我站在这里之后 已经发现违反一 两个法令了 |
[20:50] | Hopefully, nothing that would endanger patients. | 希望不会让病患遇到危险 |
[20:53] | He’s a real stickler for the rules. | 他真的很守规矩 |
[20:56] | We’ll have him back before daybreak. What do you say? | 我们会在天亮之前把他送回来 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:00] | Look, if you have a problem, you go ahead and call the Registry yourself | 听着 如果你觉得不妥 那就亲自给管理局打个电话 |
[21:04] | ’cause either you or Marko are coming down to the station with me tonight. | 今晚你或者马尔科 要有一个人跟我去车站 |
[21:08] | That’s your choice. | 你自己选择 |
[21:09] | The size of these insets match my tiles. | 这些嵌入物的大小跟我的砖瓦一致 |
[21:12] | Stolen tiles. | 偷来的砖瓦 |
[21:13] | Borrowed. | 借来的 |
[21:16] | These images look familiar. I think there’s more to this puzzle. | 这些图画看起来很眼熟 我觉得这个拼图不止如此 |
[21:20] | -Care to share? | 愿意分享一下吗 |
[21:21] | Hey, look what I found. | 喂 看我找到了什么 |
[21:26] | -Oh my God. -No way. | -天啊 -不是吧 |
[21:30] | Al-Zuras’ tarot deck. | 艾尔-祖拉斯的塔罗牌 |
[21:32] | The images match the cards perfectly. Aunt Mick, where are you? | 图画完美匹配牌面 米凯姑姑 你在哪里 |
[21:35] | Long story, but I think that this is all a treasure hunt | 说来话长 但我觉得这是在寻找宝藏 |
[21:39] | to lead us towards the Omega– | 引导我们找到欧米茄… |
[21:41] | Sapphire. | 蓝宝石 |
[21:42] | Yeah, maybe. | 对 或许 |
[21:43] | Can you send me a picture of the tarot deck? I think this is a map. | 你可以给我发一张塔罗牌的照片吗 我觉得这是地图 |
[21:46] | Yes, sending now. Sending now. | 好 现在就发 |
[21:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:53] | Tarot cards? Please be joking. | 塔罗牌 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[21:55] | Look, the Roman numerals match the ones on the tarot deck. | 听着 罗马数编号 跟塔罗牌上是匹配的 |
[21:58] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 绝对不是巧合 |
[21:59] | You know, maybe we need to match the image with the corresponding number. | 也许我们需要 按照相应编号来匹配图画 |
[22:03] | -Except Romans don’t do zeros, genius. | 只不过罗马数字没有零 天才 |
[22:07] | Hmm, Al-Zuras’ tarot deck does. | 艾尔-祖拉斯的塔罗牌有 |
[22:09] | Card zero. The Fool. | 零号牌 傻子 |
[22:10] | Oh! That one’s got your name written all over it. | 哦 这张牌上写着你的名字呢 |
[22:23] | I got this one, man. | 这个我来 兄弟 |
[22:26] | If you insist. | 如果你执意坚持 |
[22:37] | Okay, what’s next? | 好 接下来呢 |
[22:40] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[22:43] | Hold on. I got you. | 坚持 我接住你了 |
[22:45] | I got you. | 我接住你了 |
[22:48] | -You okay? -What happened? | 你没事吧 发生了什么 |
[22:51] | -I just wanted the remote. | 我只想拿遥控器 |
[22:53] | I get the remote, the water, the snacks, the whatever. You just rest, deal? | 我去拿遥控器 水 零食 什么都行 你就休息 好吗 |
[22:58] | Dad, I’m fine. I just got dizzy for a second. | 爸爸 我没事 我只是晕了一下 |
[23:02] | We have the morphine. | 我们有吗啡 |
[23:04] | No, I… Marko’s not even here yet. | 不 我… 马尔科都还没有到 |
[23:07] | I need to stay alert. He needs me. The Lifeboat needs me. | 我需要保持警惕 他需要我 救生艇需要我 |
[23:10] | This isn’t all on you, Cal. | 这不全是你一个人的责任 卡尔 |
[23:12] | Okay? You’re pushing too hard. | 好吗 你别太逞强了 |
[23:15] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙 |
[23:18] | How about that water, then? | 那你刚才说的水呢 |
[23:23] | At your service. | 随时为你服务 |
[23:33] | Justice, eighth. Twelfth, the Hanged Man. | 正义 八号 十二 缴死的人 |
[23:37] | Hey, now. This feels personal. | 喂 现在 感觉有点针对我 |
[23:39] | It’s all about you, isn’t it? | 什么事都跟你有关 是吧 |
[23:53] | Hey. | 喂 |
[23:55] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[23:56] | Come on. Let’s get you up. | 来 我们让你起来 |
[24:11] | -Thank you, guys. -A little good cop, bad cop. Team effort. | -谢谢 -唱红白脸警察 团队合作 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:15] | I haven’t seen him since the plane. | 自从下飞机之后我就没见过他了 |
[24:18] | He patted my head. | 他拍了我的头 |
[24:19] | He’s calmer here with you than he did on the ride over. | 他在这里见到你 比在来的路上冷静 |
[24:21] | He’s breathing deeper, slower. | 他的呼吸更深沉 更慢 |
[24:23] | Maybe we’re still connected somehow. | 也许我们还是以某种方式连接着 |
[24:27] | He looks sad. | 他看起来很悲伤 |
[24:29] | -Cal. -Cal, careful, man. | -卡尔 -卡尔 小心点 儿子 |
[24:32] | Marko won’t hurt him. | 马尔科不会伤害他 |
[24:36] | Pretty sure this hasn’t happened before. | 我很确定这以前没有发生过 |
[24:39] | When he let out a teardrop, nurse said he couldn’t believe it. | 他留下一滴眼泪的时候 护士说他都不敢相信 |
[24:42] | It’s like he’s seeing something. | 他好像看到了什么 |
[24:45] | He needs a pen and paper. Look at his finger position. | 他需要笔和纸 看看他的手指位置 |
[24:49] | It’s like when I couldn’t express my Callings. | 就像我无法表达我呼召的时候 |
[24:51] | Maybe he’s trying to draw. | 也许他在试着画 |
[25:17] | Hey. | 喂 |
[25:20] | He drew these lines and then… | 他画了这些线 然后… |
[25:22] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:24] | Guys, maybe he’s just done. | 也许他刚结束 |
[25:26] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[25:27] | Nice daddy helping. | 爸爸帮忙真好 |
[25:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:49] | Marko wants something. | 马尔科想要什么 |
[25:53] | Dad, we need Eden’s crayons. | 爸爸 我们需要伊登的蜡笔 |
[25:56] | Sometimes when I would get Callings, the feelings would come to me as colors. | 有时我看到呼召的时候 感觉会作为颜色向我涌来 |
[26:00] | It helped me take the next step. | 帮助我采取下一步 |
[26:11] | Try a different color. | 试试换个颜色 |
[26:27] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[26:50] | Is that… | 那是… |
[26:53] | a volcano? | 火山 |
[26:58] | That’s not just any volcano. | 那可不是普通的火山 |
[27:10] | Done and dusted. | 完成了 |
[27:13] | Okay, but Al-Zuras’ deck has one more card. | 好 但是艾尔-祖拉斯的牌还多一张 |
[27:16] | The World card. | 世界牌 |
[27:20] | -And they match. -What does that mean? | -匹配的 -那是什么意思 |
[27:23] | I don’t know. Maybe that’s why we were all in the same Calling. | 不知道 也许这是我们 都拥有同一个呼召的原因 |
[27:26] | Your journeys go hand in hand. | 你们的路是相伴而行的 |
[27:32] | Hey. So we’ve solved everything that we can, but we’re just missing the– | 喂 我们这边解决了所有能解决的 但是还缺少… |
[27:36] | The World card. The one with the volcano on it. | 世界牌 上面有火山的那个 |
[27:38] | -How’d you know? -Marko drew it. | -你怎么知道 -马尔科画的 |
[27:40] | Wait. Marko can draw? | 等等 马尔科能画画 |
[27:42] | Yeah, and we were able to find out what it was, thanks to Cal. | 对 多谢卡尔 我们弄清楚那是什么了 |
[27:45] | Okay, so we know that we need the World card to solve this, but now what? | 所以我们知道需要世界牌 才能解决这个问题 但现在呢 |
[27:50] | There’s one thing different on Marko’s drawing. | 马尔科画的画上面有一个地方不同 |
[27:52] | It’s a fire. | 是火 |
[27:53] | Does this mean anything to you? | 你看到这个能想到什么吗 |
[27:56] | You know what? It might. I’m gonna call you back, okay? | 你知道吗 可能有 我再打给你们 好吗 |
[28:04] | Okay, so I noticed this grate earlier. | 好 我之前就注意到了这个炉条 |
[28:06] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:07] | Yeah, it’s a triangle. | 对 是三角形的 |
[28:11] | Perhaps indicative of a volcano? | 或许代表着火山 |
[28:13] | Does anyone have a light? | 谁有打火机吗 |
[28:16] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[28:17] | Oh. Me. | 哦 我 |
[28:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:37] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[29:06] | She was on Ben’s board. | 她之前在本的板子上 |
[29:08] | She’s dying. | 她快死了 |
[29:12] | There’s something in there. | 里面有东西 |
[29:20] | That could be the… | 那可能就是… |
[29:21] | Sapphire. | 蓝宝石 |
[29:23] | The last Omega Sapphire? | 最后一块欧米茄蓝宝石 |
[29:28] | Eagan, wait. I don’t think we should move it. | 伊根 等等 我觉得我们不该移动它 |
[29:40] | To think I could’ve had it years ago. | 我本来几年前就可以拥有的 |
[29:42] | -How could you have known? -My first Calling. | -你之前怎么知道这个 -我的第一个呼召 |
[29:45] | I was supposed to find it back then. | 我当时就应该找到它的 |
[29:47] | I think we were too. | 我觉得我们也是 |
[29:56] | Eagan! Eagan! | 伊根 |
[30:03] | -Michaela! -My leg! | -米凯拉 -我的腿 |
[30:07] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 |
[30:09] | Go! Before the whole place collapses! | 快走 一会儿整个地方 都要塌下来了 |
[30:12] | -We’re supposed to be here with you. -Not a chance we’re leaving you. | -我们应该在这里陪你 -我们绝对不会离开你 |
[30:30] | All right. When I say pull, you’re gonna pull. | 好 我说拉的时候 你就拉 |
[30:34] | One, two, three. Pull! | 一 二 三 拉 |
[30:36] | Okay, a little more! A little more! | 好 再来一点 |
[30:38] | -I got you! | 我抓到你了 |
[30:44] | I can stem the bleeding, but we gotta get him out ASAP. | 我可以止血 但我们得尽快出去 |
[30:46] | Eagan locked us in. | 伊根把我们关起来了 |
[30:49] | What about that? | 那个呢 |
[30:50] | It’s welded shut. | 焊死了 |
[30:56] | Maybe we can get out through here? | 也许我们可以从这里出去 |
[30:59] | -Wait, wait, wait. Mick! What’s that? | 等一下 米凯 那是什么 |
[31:11] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[31:12] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[31:18] | Leo? | 里奥 |
[31:20] | -My love! | 亲爱的 |
[31:23] | Still? | 你没变 |
[31:26] | Remember the play? | 记得那部剧吗 |
[31:29] | Angels in America. | 《天使在美国》 |
[31:32] | Only you. | 只有你 |
[31:35] | Only you love me. | 只有你爱我 |
[31:37] | Out of everyone in the world. | 全世界那么多人中 只有你 |
[31:44] | Wait. How did you– | 等等 你怎么… |
[31:47] | -I was just drawn here. | 我刚刚被拉到了这里 |
[31:50] | -A Calling. | 呼召 |
[31:52] | Uh, we need to get Leo out of here ASAP. | 我们需要立刻把里奥从这里弄走 |
[31:54] | Let’s just give them a minute. | 我们先给他们一点时间 |
[31:57] | Maybe send a picture of that to Olive. | 也许可以把照片发一张给奥利弗 |
[32:01] | Hey, um, good news and bad news. | 喂 有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[32:04] | Good news is that we found the Omega Sapphire. | 好消息是我们找到欧米茄蓝宝石了 |
[32:06] | That’s incredible. If it’s as powerful as we think it is– | 太好了 如果真的 像我们想的那样力量无边… |
[32:09] | Bad news is that Eagan ran off with it. | 坏消息是伊根拿着它跑了 |
[32:13] | But it could be the key to the Callings. It could– | 但那可能是 解开呼召的钥匙 它可以… |
[32:17] | -We have to find it. I know. I’ll… I’ll find him. | -我们必须找到蓝宝石 -我知道 我会找到他 |
[32:20] | I’ll get it back. | 我会拿回来 |
[32:21] | I’ll help. Anything you guys need. | 我会帮忙 你们需要什么都可以 |
[32:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:27] | Hey, we got this, buddy. | 喂 我们可以的 兄弟 |
[32:30] | We got this, buddy. | 我们可以的 兄弟 |
[32:32] | I think it’s time you go back up to bed. | 我觉得你该回去睡觉了 |
[32:39] | Hey, thank you, guys. For getting Marko here. For everything. | 喂 谢谢你们把马尔科弄来 感谢你们做的一切 |
[32:42] | I should be thanking you. | 是我应该感谢你 |
[32:44] | Came here looking for clarity today. I think I found it. | 我今天来这里是想理清自己 现在理清了 |
[32:47] | We should get Marko home. | 我们应该送马尔科回家了 |
[32:51] | Oh. I think I just overdid it today. | 我觉得我今天有点逞强了 |
[32:52] | I got you. | 我来 你放心 |
[32:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:57] | Marko. | 马尔科 |
[33:00] | I wish there was more I could do for you. | 真希望我可以做更多的事来帮你 |
[33:03] | I sense Marko was happy to help us. | 我感觉到马尔科很开心能帮我们 |
[33:12] | Eden, honey, that’s not yours to give. | 伊登 宝贝 那不是你的 你不能给出去 |
[33:16] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没关系 爸爸 |
[33:18] | Eden’s right. He’s supposed to have it. | 伊登是对的 他应该拥有那个 |
[33:21] | All right. Come on. | 好 走吧 |
[33:33] | Tarot cards and Masonic tiles. | 塔罗牌和共济会砖瓦 |
[33:36] | I’m amazed even now how things are so– | 我现在都感觉不可思议 各种事情之间居然如此… |
[33:38] | Interconnected? | 互相联系 |
[33:40] | -Yeah. | 对 |
[33:43] | No effing way. | 不是吧 |
[33:49] | The goddess Maat, from my papyrus. | 我莎草纸上的马特女神 |
[33:52] | It taught us that you all were gonna be judged together. | 它告诉我们 你们会一起被审判 |
[34:00] | What is it, Ol? | 怎么了 奥利弗 |
[34:06] | I keep losing everyone I love. | 我不断失去我爱的每一个人 |
[34:10] | I don’t know if this helps right now, but you’re not gonna lose me. | 我不知道现在是否还有用 但你不会失去我 |
[34:15] | How would you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[34:19] | How about we consult the tarot cards? | 不如我们去问问塔罗牌 |
[34:22] | Call this reading, uh, | 把这次解读叫 |
[34:24] | oracle tarot. | 骨文塔罗牌 |
[34:25] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[34:27] | Ask your most burning question, my love, but pick wisely. | 问你最迫切的问题 亲爱的 但是请你明智地选择 |
[34:31] | Fate lies in your hands. | 命运就掌握在你手中 |
[35:01] | Hey, don’t worry, uh… | 喂 别担心 |
[35:02] | The Death card is all about spiritual transformation. | 死亡牌是关于精神转变的 |
[35:10] | Sure. | 好 |
[35:13] | Or it’s that I’m about to lose Cal. | 还是我马上就要失去卡尔了 |
[35:25] | Hey. You okay? | 喂 你没事吧 |
[35:29] | I think I need that morphine now. | 我觉得我现在需要吗啡 |
[35:30] | Yeah, it’s… it’s right here. | 对 就在这里 |
[35:33] | -Could you hand me that? -Yeah. | -可以递给我吗 -好 |
[35:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | There you go. | 给你 |
[36:08] | I’ll give you guys some space. | 我给你们一点空间 |
[36:14] | You know I’ll never give up on you. | 你知道 我永远不会放弃你 |
[36:16] | Whatever comes. | 不管发生什么 |
[36:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:31] | What’s going on, Cal? | 什么情况 卡尔 |
[36:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:40] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[36:46] | No more hiding. | 不要再隐藏了 |
[36:51] | It’s bad, Ol. | 很糟糕 奥利弗 |
[36:53] | No. | 不是吧 |
[36:58] | No. | 不是吧 |
[37:01] | No! No, please! | 不 不要 |
[37:06] | Please, no! | 求求你不要 |
[37:16] | If it isn’t the cat with nine lives. | 真是猫有九条命 |
[37:18] | Poking your nose where it don’t belong again. | 又插手进入你不该插手的地方 |
[37:21] | This doesn’t concern you. | 这跟你无关 |
[37:22] | This facility’s under Registry control. Your ass is mine, Officer. | 这个医院在管理局的控制之下 你是我的警官 |
[37:28] | That’s detective, actually. | 其实我是警探 |
[37:31] | I’m transferring to the Registry. | 我换到管理局了 |
[37:33] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[37:39] | All set. | 都好了 |
[37:42] | No jogging for a while. | 一段时间不能慢跑了 |
[37:43] | -You sure I can’t pay you back? -You can pay it forward. | -你确定我不用回报你吗 -你可以回报给别人 |
[37:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:52] | Meet you in a sec. | 一会儿见 |
[37:58] | -Thank you. -Come on. It was nothing. | -谢谢 -没什么 |
[38:00] | No, it’s not just that. | 不 不只是那样 |
[38:02] | For Cal. I wouldn’t have trusted anybody else. | 还有卡尔的事 我能相信的只有你 |
[38:06] | I wanted to do more, at least buy him more time. | 我很想做更多 至少帮他多争取一些时间 |
[38:11] | When something is precious, you always want more. | 当一件事情很宝贵的时候 你总会想要更多 |
[38:16] | Any chance to keep it going. | 任何能让它继续下去的机会 |
[39:31] | Cal, I’m so sorry. | 卡尔 我很遗憾 |
[39:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:35] | But none of us are giving up. | 但我们谁都没有放弃 |
[39:59] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[40:01] | What’s going on? Why are they still here? | 什么情况 我们怎么还在这里 |
[40:04] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[40:07] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[40:09] | It’s not just us. | 不只是我们 |
[40:11] | That’s why they’re here. | 所以他们才会在这里 |
[40:13] | Noah’s Ark. The apocalyptic Callings. | 诺亚方舟 世界末日呼召 |
[40:16] | The Death Date isn’t just for the passengers. It’s for everyone. | 死期不只是对乘客 是对所有人 |
[40:19] | It’s for all. It’s the whole world. | 对所有人 对整个世界 |
[40:21] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都要死了 |
[40:23] | Look! | 看 |
[40:26] | Eagan! | 伊根 |
[40:29] | Hey. | 喂 |
[40:31] | Look at me. Eagan, look at me. | 看看我 伊根 看着我 |
[40:32] | Come on. Give me that sapphire. | 快 把蓝宝石给我 |
[40:34] | This is bigger than the Death Date! This is bigger than 828. | 这不只是死期的事情 不只是828航班 |
[40:37] | Eagan, please! | 伊根 求你了 |
[40:38] | Give us the sapphire! | 把蓝宝石给我们 |
[40:42] | No! No, no! | 不要 |