时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Good morning. I’m Logan Crawford. We have an update now to our top story. | 早上好 我是洛根·克劳福德 我们的头条新闻现在有了最新进展 |
[00:22] | It’s been almost eight months since the deaths of more than 700 people | 距离造成了 700多人死亡的三州裂缝事件 |
[00:26] | during the tristate fissure event, with many bodies still unrecovered. | 已经过去了八个月 如今仍有许多遗体下落不明 |
[00:30] | While the scientific community continues to dive into the cause of the fissures, | 虽然科学界 仍在继续调查产生裂缝的原因 |
[00:34] | more and more people believe the event is linked to the passengers of Flight 828. | 但越来越多的人认为 本次事件与828航班的乘客有关 |
[00:56] | Oh, thank God. You guys got here fast– | 谢天谢地 你们这么快就过来… |
[01:00] | 911, what is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[01:26] | 911, what is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[01:30] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 您在吗 |
[01:33] | 911, what is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[01:38] | Hey, go easy with that cheese, okay? | 嘿 别放太多奶酪 好吗 |
[01:40] | We have to make this all last until payday. | 所有这些东西都必须得撑到发薪日 |
[01:44] | I know. I’m not a baby. | 我知道 我不是小孩子了 |
[01:46] | Oh. Okay. Well, did you know that cheese makes you fart? | 哦 好的 那你知道 奶酪会害你放屁吗 |
[01:53] | No sad faces, okay? | 不许愁眉苦脸 好吗 |
[01:54] | Tuesdays are happy days. | 星期二是快乐的日子 |
[01:57] | Not for Gabriel. | 对加百列来说不是 |
[01:59] | Okay, I know these past eight months have been really hard on you, | 好了 我知道 过去这八个月对你来说非常煎熬 |
[02:04] | but you’re alive and well, | 但你还好好地活着 |
[02:07] | and nobody knows that you’re a passenger, and I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 而且没人知道你是个乘客 我不知道没有你我该怎么办 |
[02:13] | Go pick out an outfit, okay? Okay. | 去挑套衣服 好吗 好了 |
[02:18] | So, what’s up? | 那么 怎么了 |
[02:21] | When I woke up, my heart was racing. | 我一觉醒来 感觉心跳加速 |
[02:23] | I was sweating. | 满身大汗 |
[02:25] | I had this nightmare, but I can’t remember it. | 我做了一个噩梦 但我想不起来了 |
[02:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:29] | And my scar, it glowed. | 还有我的疤 它刚刚发光了 |
[02:32] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[02:35] | Your scar hasn’t glowed since– | 你的疤一直没再发光 自从… |
[02:36] | …I destroyed the Omega Sapphire. And then again, when Zeke… | 我摧毁了欧米茄蓝宝石 然后是当齐克… |
[02:42] | But it’s the first time in eight months. | 不过 是的 这是八个月来的第一次 |
[02:44] | Yeah, it has to mean something. | 嗯 这肯定意味着什么 |
[02:45] | Do you like my dress? | 你喜欢我的裙子吗 |
[02:47] | I love it. You’re gonna look beautiful. | 我非常喜欢 你穿上一定非常漂亮 |
[02:49] | Let’s get really pretty for Daddy. All right? | 我们来为爸爸打扮漂亮吧 好吗 |
[02:54] | All visitors are requested to form an orderly line. | 所有访客请有序排队 |
[03:22] | You get your phone back when you return. | 等您回到这儿 就能拿回您的手机了 |
[03:26] | – There you go. – Next. | -好了 -下一位 |
[03:29] | Keep ’em on you at all times. | 请一直贴在身上 |
[03:33] | Next. | 下一位 |
[03:44] | Visitation is now open for group A. | A组的探访现在开始 |
[03:47] | Please form an orderly line. | 请有序排队 |
[03:49] | Groups B through F remain on standby. | B组至F组继续待命 |
[04:13] | Hey. You coming? | 嘿 你要来吗 |
[04:17] | Um, not this time. Ben will go. | 这次不去了 本会去的 |
[04:20] | Thanks, Bethany. | 谢谢 百思妮 |
[04:28] | That okay? I don’t want ’em to come loose and have you trip. | 可以吗 我可不想它们松掉 把你绊倒 |
[04:31] | An Eagle Scout if ever I saw one. | 没看错的话 你是鹰级童子军 |
[04:35] | Well, I never made it past Tenderfoot, Russ. | 好吧 我一直没能通过 初级童子军 拉斯 |
[04:40] | You’re a good boy, Ben. Thank you. | 你是个好孩子 本 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Another day, another scan. | 新的一天 新的扫描 |
[05:05] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[05:30] | Brain scans indicate the passenger’s no longer having a Calling. | 大脑扫描显示 乘客已经没再收到呼召了 |
[05:35] | Another Calling gone unsolved. | 又一个悬而未决的呼召 |
[05:36] | Okay, extricate them from the pod, | 好了 把他们从隔离仓里放出来 |
[05:38] | and can you log in the results before they’re released back to gen pop? | 在他们被放回到普通民众中前 你能把结果调出来吗 |
[05:42] | What do you think they do with the data? | 你觉得他们对数据做了什么 |
[05:44] | I have no idea. The less I ask, the longer I can stay in the lab | 我不知道 我问得越少 就能在这个实验室待得越久 |
[05:48] | and help the passengers. Please. | 继续帮助这些乘客 拜托了 |
[06:08] | You could hold my hand if you want. | 你想的话 可以牵着我的手 |
[06:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:22] | All right. You all right? | 好了 你还好吗 |
[06:24] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -很好 -好的 |
[06:27] | There are my girls! | 我的女孩们来了 |
[06:36] | Oh, I miss you so much. | 哦 我好想你 |
[06:39] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[06:43] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[06:45] | I promised you Paris, not prison. | 我答应你去巴黎的 而不是监狱 |
[06:49] | I’d go anywhere, anytime, to be with you. | 为了和你在一起 我愿在任何时候去任何地方 |
[06:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:55] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[07:00] | That is the best PB&J ever. | 这是最好吃的花生果酱三明治 |
[07:02] | It’s ham and cheese! | 是火腿奶酪 |
[07:04] | Oh, PB&J and ham and cheese. My new favorite. | 花生果酱和火腿奶酪 我的新宠 |
[07:09] | So, how’s Aunt Mick? | 米凯姑姑怎么样了 |
[07:13] | Okay, all things considered. | 总的来说 还不错 |
[07:16] | And TJ? | TJ呢 |
[07:19] | We haven’t had meals with group F in a while, | 我们很久没和F组一起吃过饭了 |
[07:22] | but I’ve seen him in the yard. | 不过我在院子里见过他 |
[07:25] | Looks good. | 看起来挺好的 |
[07:27] | I know he misses you. | 我知道他很想你 |
[07:30] | How’s Gabriel? | 加百列怎么样了 |
[07:33] | I know he had a follow-up with Dr. Bates this week, right? | 我知道他本周 和贝茨医生有约 对吧 |
[07:36] | He’s completely healthy. | 他非常健康 |
[07:38] | Actually, he’s… | 其实 他… |
[07:41] | he’s even glowing. | 他甚至可以说容光焕发 |
[07:45] | Visitation is now closed. | 探访结束 |
[07:47] | Please make your way to the exit. | 请移步出口 |
[07:49] | No! I want my daddy! | 不 我要爸爸 |
[07:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:00] | So sorry. It’s time to go. | 对不起 该走了 |
[08:01] | – A few more minutes. – Nothing I can do. | -再多几分钟 -我无能为力 |
[08:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:09] | I’ll see you soon. | 很快就会再见了 |
[08:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:29] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[08:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:07] | Olive is trying her best to hold it together for Eden. | 为了伊登 奥利弗正在竭力振作 |
[09:11] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m doing more harm than good by having them visit me here. | 我不知道 让她们来这里看我 也许伤害大过安慰 |
[09:15] | I mean, I should be the one going to them. | 应该是我去找她们的 |
[09:19] | I hate not seeing Cal. | 我讨厌见不到卡尔 |
[09:21] | Olive says he’s feeling better. | 奥利弗说他感觉好多了 |
[09:23] | Still in remission. | 还在恢复 |
[09:27] | Glowing even. | 甚至发光 |
[09:32] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我刚刚说的话了吗 |
[09:35] | Sorry, I’m just… just tired today. | 抱歉 我今天好累 |
[09:39] | Today? | 今天 |
[09:41] | Try every day. | 换成“每天”试试 |
[09:44] | I get up. I eat. | 我起床 吃东西 |
[09:48] | Shower, sleep, rinse, repeat. | 洗澡 睡觉 冲洗 重复 |
[09:50] | – Ben, what do you want from me? – You never talk about Zeke. | -本 你想要我做什么 -你从没提过齐克 |
[09:55] | You’re holding on to your grief so tight, it’s… I don’t know. It’s taking a toll, Mick. | 你把悲伤压抑得太深了 这…我不知道 这会伤害到你的 |
[09:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:02] | You’re gonna fall apart. | 你会崩溃的 |
[10:05] | Believe me. I know how it works. | 相信我 我知道后果 |
[10:11] | I miss him every single second of every day. | 我每天的每分每秒都在想他 |
[10:15] | I can’t wait to go to bed at night | 晚上我迫不及待地上床睡觉 |
[10:18] | just so that I’m not in pain. | 只为不要再感到痛苦 |
[10:20] | And when I wake up and he’s not next to me, | 当我醒来时 他不在我旁边 |
[10:23] | my heart breaks all over again. | 我又一次肝肠寸断 |
[10:33] | I’m here for you. | 我会陪着你 |
[10:38] | And I need to know you’ll be here for me. For all of us. | 我需要知道 你也会陪着我 陪着我们大家 |
[10:43] | Moon and back. | 我非常爱你 |
[10:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:46] | Because we have nine months to save the passengers. | 因为我们 有九个月的时间拯救这些乘客 |
[10:50] | And the world. | 以及这个世界 |
[10:54] | Now that Cal’s dragon glow is back, | 现在 卡尔的龙又开始发光了 |
[10:57] | I think it’s time we get the hell out of here. | 我想我们是时候从这里出去了 |
[11:01] | A little easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[11:39] | Those baby blues just slay me. | 这婴儿般的蓝色真要命 |
[11:42] | Zeke. | 齐克 |
[11:47] | God, you’re beautiful. | 天啊 你好美 |
[11:51] | Am I losing my mind, or am I dead right now? | 我是不是疯了 还是死了 |
[11:54] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[11:55] | I miss waking up to that smile. | 我好想念在这个香气中醒来 |
[11:59] | I miss everything about you. | 我想念你的一切 |
[12:02] | Even my wet towels on the floor? | 包括我扔在地上的湿毛巾 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Everything. | 是的 一切 |
[12:08] | Well, don’t have to worry about wet towels or dirty dishes here. | 在这里不用担心湿毛巾和脏盘子 |
[12:13] | Where is here? | 这里是哪里 |
[12:14] | This isn’t a Calling, but it feels familiar. | 这不是呼召 但感觉很熟悉 |
[12:17] | You’ve been in the glow before. | 你以前也在这光里 |
[12:21] | You’re in the glow. | 你在光里 |
[12:22] | I am. | 是的 |
[12:24] | The divine consciousness has infinite space, infinite time, | 神圣的意识 有着无限的空间和时间 |
[12:28] | but we’re doing what we do best, | 但我们正在做我们最擅长的事 |
[12:30] | connecting with each other. | 互相连接 |
[12:35] | I love you so completely. | 我是如此爱你 |
[12:40] | “There are many kinds of joy, but they all lead to one.” | “快乐有很多种 但它们都指向一个目标 |
[12:43] | “The joy to be loved.” | 被爱的快乐” |
[12:47] | The Neverending Story. | 《说不完的故事》 |
[12:49] | I read it to Chloe when she was 12. | 克洛伊12岁的时候 我给她读过 |
[12:55] | Chloe’s necklace. | 克洛伊的项链 |
[12:57] | You… You left it on her memorial years ago. | 几年前你把它留在她的纪念碑上了 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:02] | I haven’t done that yet. | 我还没那么做呢 |
[13:06] | Your clothes. | 你的衣服 |
[13:10] | That’s what you were wearing in the cave. | 这是你在山洞里穿的那身 |
[13:13] | I’ve only been in the glow once, Mick. | 那道光 我只进入过一次 米凯 |
[13:16] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[13:19] | You haven’t left the cave. | 你还没有离开那个山洞 |
[13:21] | You’re still in 2018. | 你还在2018年 |
[13:23] | Head wrecker, I know. | 很烧脑 我知道 |
[13:25] | But then, we haven’t met yet. We don’t know each other. | 但当时我们还没相遇 我们还不认识对方 |
[13:29] | That’s just a technicality. | 这只是个技术性的细节 |
[13:44] | Zeke! | 齐克 |
[13:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:48] | Help me, please! | 请帮帮我 |
[13:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:51] | Help me! Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[13:54] | – Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! – Help me! | -嘿 -帮帮我 |
[13:56] | I gotta get out of here. I have to. I know my wife’s voice. | 我必须离开这里 我必须走 我熟悉我太太的声音 |
[14:00] | – Okay. – She’s in danger. | -好的 -好吗 她有危险了 |
[14:01] | Okay, Bethany, did you have a Calling? | 百思妮 你是不是看到呼召了 |
[14:03] | Georgia’s in trouble, okay? | 乔治亚有危险了 好吗 |
[14:05] | I need to go to her now. Please. | 我必须立刻去找她 求你了 |
[14:07] | – We gotta do something. – Bethany, it’s okay. | -我们必须做点什么 -百思妮 没事的 |
[14:10] | What exactly would you like to do? | 你到底想做什么 |
[14:13] | – Help! – Bethany. | -救命 -百思妮 |
[14:17] | – Get away from the door! – Help! | -远离大门 -救命 |
[14:19] | – Get your hands off of me! – Wait! Hold on! | -别碰我 -等等 等一下 |
[14:22] | Okay, let her go. | 好了 放开她 |
[14:25] | – Now’s our chance. – We can’t leave Bethany. She needs help. | -现在就是我们的机会 -我们不能丢下百思妮 她需要帮助 |
[14:28] | That’s why we have to leave. | 所以我们才必须离开 |
[14:29] | We’re the captains of the Lifeboat. We can’t do anything here. | 我们是救生艇的船长 在这里我们什么都做不了 |
[14:32] | Stop it! Okay, just let her go. | 住手 好了 放开她 |
[14:35] | – It’s now or never. – Okay, I guess it’s now. | -机不可失 -好吧 我猜只能现在了 |
[14:37] | It’s okay, Bethany. | 没事了 |
[14:51] | – Shit. Now what? – There’s a staircase by the lab. | -该死 现在怎么办 -梯子旁边有个楼梯 |
[14:54] | That’s locked too. | 也锁起来了 |
[14:57] | You know, you’re gonna get kicked out and sent to prison. | 你们会被赶出这里 送去监狱 |
[14:59] | If we have any chance of saving the Lifeboat and surviving the Death Date, | 如果我们还能争取一丝机会 拯救救生艇并安度死期 |
[15:02] | we need to get out now. | 那我们现在就得出去 |
[15:05] | Cal’s glow is back, Vance. | 卡尔的光又回来了 万斯 |
[15:08] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[15:12] | I just cleared the mess hall. Service entrance is still open. | 我刚打扫完食堂 员工通道还开着 |
[15:18] | – Thank you. – We owe you one. | -谢谢 -我们欠你一个人情 |
[15:21] | I stopped counting how many you owe me. Remember, you never saw me. | 我已经不再数你欠我多少人情了 记住了 你们从没见过我 |
[15:41] | Package’s been delivered. Thought you’d like to know. | 包裹送到了 我猜你会想知道 |
[15:43] | Good, make sure to notify Dr. Gupta ASAP. | 很好 务必尽快通知古普塔博士 |
[15:47] | Well, that wasn’t ominous in the least. What package were we expecting? | 听起来一点都不会不吉利呢 我们在等什么包裹 |
[15:50] | It’s need to know, and you don’t need to know. | 这是需要知道的 而你不需要知道 |
[15:54] | We can’t help solve Bethany’s Calling if we don’t know what it is. | 如果不知道具体是什么 我们就没办法帮百思妮解决她的呼召 |
[15:57] | Where are we on Bethany Collins? | 百思妮·柯林斯的事到哪一步了 |
[15:59] | Zimmer, like I told your Callings Unit, Bethany was oversedated. | 齐默 我跟你的呼召小队说过 给百思妮的镇静剂太多了 |
[16:03] | All we can do now is wait. | 我们现在只能等着 |
[16:04] | Not all we can do. Bethany was hell-bent on saving her wife, Georgia Davis. | 也不尽然 百思妮坚持 要去救她老婆 乔治亚·戴维斯 |
[16:09] | Visitor log shows that Georgia was here yesterday. | 访客记录显示 乔治亚昨天还来过这里 |
[16:11] | Yeah, we pulled her contact info from Bethany’s file. | 对 我们在百思妮的档案中 找到了她的联系方式 |
[16:14] | Get out in the field. Do a wellness check. Don’t screw this up. | -去找她 做个体检 -拜托别搞砸了 |
[16:17] | The NSA can’t have the Callings Unit dropping any more balls. | 国安局不能再容忍 呼召小队出任何差错了 |
[16:20] | Believe it or not, we don’t try to fail at this. | 不管你信不信 我们并没有想把这事搞砸 |
[16:22] | If you cared about helping the passengers– | 如果你真想帮助这些乘客… |
[16:24] | I don’t. The priority is to study them. | 我不想 重要的是研究他们 |
[16:27] | Your job is to gather data to figure out how the Callings are transmitted. | 你们的任务是收集数据 这样才能弄清楚呼召是如何传输的 |
[16:30] | That’s all I care about. | 我在乎的只有这些 |
[16:32] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[16:39] | Now that I have the two of you alone, I have some concerns. | 既然只剩下二位了 我有些担忧 |
[16:43] | Namely, the isolation pod. | 也就是针对隔离仓的 |
[16:44] | – What? – It’s barbaric. | -它怎么了 -这太野蛮了 |
[16:45] | Experiencing a Calling is unsettling enough, | 经历呼召已经够令人不安了 |
[16:48] | but strapping passengers to fMRI machines for an unspecified amount of time… | 但把乘客绑在功能核磁共振机上 而且时长根本不确定… |
[16:52] | I mean, it is no wonder Bethany didn’t wanna cooperate. | 我的意思是 这也难怪百思妮会不愿合作了 |
[16:55] | The time is not unspecified. It’s simply until the Calling is resolved. | 时长并非不确定的 就是等解决了呼召就结束了 |
[16:58] | We are not resolving enough Callings to survive the Death Date. | 我们解决的呼召还不够多 无法避免死期 |
[17:02] | And like it or not, that includes the rest of the world. | 不管你喜不喜欢 这也包括了世界的其他地方 |
[17:04] | Why not reconsider my proposal to get the passengers day passes, | 为什么不重新考虑一下我的建议 给乘客们发一日券 |
[17:08] | put them in the field supervised until their Callings are complete? | 让他们在你手下的监视下执行任务 直到完成他们的呼召 |
[17:11] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[17:12] | We need to let the 828ers help us. | 我们得让828乘客帮助我们 |
[17:14] | If Saanvi is right, we have everything to lose. | 如果桑维是对的 我们可能会失去一切 |
[17:17] | And if she’s wrong, then we just helped keep the streets a little safer. | 如果她错了 那我们不过是 帮忙让街上稍微安全一点点 |
[17:21] | We’re controlling the situation. | 局势尽在我们的掌握中 |
[17:23] | Speaking of which, we have a plan to find the 13 fugitive passengers. | 说到这个 我们制定了一个计划 找到那13个逃跑的乘客 |
[17:28] | NSA and Homeland Security have joined forces. | 国安局和国土安全部已经联合起来了 |
[17:31] | Authorized a $50,000 reward for each wanted 828er. | 批准给每个 被通缉的828乘客定五万美元的赏金 |
[17:38] | Is that dead or alive? | 那是要死人还是活口 |
[17:40] | You just activated every nut job wannabe to become a bounty hunter. | 你刚刚激活了所有潜在的疯子 让他们成为赏金猎人 |
[17:45] | Your lack of respect is starting to test my limits. | 你的无礼在挑战我的忍耐极限 |
[17:47] | You’re not exactly showing much compassion about this situation. | 你对目前的情况 没有表现出太多同情心 |
[17:51] | And you’re lucky to be here. | 你能在这里就已经很幸运了 |
[17:59] | Have you heard from Dr. Gupta? | 你有古普塔博士的消息吗 |
[18:02] | No, not since she stabbed us in the back. | 没有 在她背叛了我们之后就没了 |
[18:05] | – Why? – No reason. | -为什么 -没什么 |
[18:08] | Well, thank you for your time, Dr. Bahl. | 谢谢你抽出时间 保尔博士 |
[18:15] | You helped them. | 你帮了他们 |
[18:16] | You have access to the database and their schedules. | 你可以访问数据库和他们的日程表 |
[18:19] | Hide the ball as long as you can. | 尽可能保守这个秘密 |
[18:25] | This isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
[18:27] | Why did they let you guys out? | 他们为什么会放你们出来 |
[18:30] | – Daddy! – Baby, come here. | -爸爸 -宝贝 过来 |
[18:35] | Hey, Cal. | 嘿 卡尔 |
[18:38] | – Let me look at you. – What? I’m fine, Dad. Honestly. | -让我看看你 -干嘛 我没事 爸爸 真的 |
[18:41] | Glowing again, huh? Any Calling to go with it? | 又发光了 有没有伴随着任何的呼召 |
[18:44] | No, nothing since… since Zeke saved my life. | 没有 齐克救了我之后就没有了 |
[18:48] | Something definitely changed today. | 今天肯定发生了某种变化 |
[18:50] | We gotta hustle. Got a Calling to solve. | 我们得抓紧时间 有个呼召需要解决 |
[18:52] | – Are the passenger– – Hold up! | -乘客板是不是… -等一下 |
[18:54] | You guys never answered my question. | 你们还没回答我的问题 |
[18:56] | Why did the Registry let you out? | 管理局为什么会放你们出来 |
[19:02] | Uh, Eden, would you go draw Daddy a picture? | 伊登 你能去画幅画给爸爸吗 |
[19:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:10] | It’s not so much that they let us out. More like we just left. | 他们不算是把我们放出来了 我们是自己出来了 |
[19:15] | – You did what? – There’s no time to get into it. | -你们做了什么 -没时间讨论这个了 |
[19:17] | Bethany’s wife’s in trouble, which is why we need to gather as much intel as we can find. | 百思妮的太太有麻烦了 所以我们需要尽可能多地搜集情报 |
[19:21] | It could be why you’re glowing again. So please… Please tell me you kept my research. | 这可能是你再次发光的原因 所以… 请告诉我你还留着我收集的资料 |
[19:28] | O ye of little faith. | 你真够没信心的 |
[19:41] | We never gave up on you, Dad. | 我们从来没有放弃过你 爸爸 |
[19:43] | We decided it’d be easier to move everything down here | 我们觉得把所有东西 都搬下来 会容易一些 |
[19:46] | and keep an eye on Eden. | 这样可以看着伊登 |
[19:47] | Apples didn’t fall far from the tree. | 龙生龙凤生凤 |
[19:51] | Hey, I found Georgia’s number. | 嘿 我找到乔治亚的号码了 |
[19:56] | We’re sorry. You have reached a number that– | 非常抱歉 您所拨打的用户已… |
[19:58] | It’s disconnected. | 无法接通 |
[20:00] | Maybe an old number. I know Georgia’s around. I saw her visiting Bethany yesterday. | 也许是旧的号码 我知道她就在附近 昨天我看到她去看百思妮了 |
[20:03] | Okay, we have the address. Uh, is the car gassed up? | 好的 地址有了 车加满油了吗 |
[20:10] | – Um, we sold the car. – Shit. | -我们把车卖了 -该死 |
[20:11] | – What? – We had to. | -什么 -我们别无选择 |
[20:13] | It was either electricity and food or wheels. | 电和食物或者汽车 只能二选一 |
[20:16] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你们为什么完全没提过 |
[20:17] | And stress you guys out even more? | 让你们压力更大吗 |
[20:20] | Grandpa Steve cashed in his pension to try to get a lawyer | 史蒂夫爷爷 取出了他的退休金去请律师 |
[20:23] | to get you guys out of there. | 要把你们弄出来 |
[20:24] | We both have jobs. | 我们俩都有工作 |
[20:26] | And I’m watching Eden. We’re making it work. | 而我负责照顾伊登 我们让一切能正常运转 |
[20:28] | We’re so sorry. We will make this up to you. | 我们很抱歉 我们会补偿你们的 |
[20:30] | It’s no time for a pity party. You guys need to find Georgia. | 没时间自怨自艾了 你们得找到乔治亚 |
[20:35] | Take my phone. You’ll need it. | 带上我的手机吧 你们会用得上的 |
[20:39] | Thank you. Well, we still need a car. | 谢谢 但我们还是需要辆车 |
[20:42] | I think I know someone. Let’s go. | 我认识一个人 走吧 |
[20:47] | Daddy, don’t go. | 爸爸 别走 |
[20:48] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[20:51] | Daddy will be back. Okay? | 爸爸会回来的 好吗 |
[20:53] | Promise you. | 我答应你 |
[21:16] | Okay, one down. | 好了 搞定一个 |
[21:19] | Ah, that’s… Oh, that’s chicken alfredo, okay. | 啊 那是…白酱鸡肉意面 好的 |
[21:23] | Custodial staff to entrance. | 监管人员请到入口处 |
[21:27] | I’m so sorry to show up unannounced like this. | 非常抱歉这样不请自来 |
[21:30] | You’re here. How could– | 你来了 怎么会… |
[21:31] | – How’d– What? – Thank you. | -怎么…什么 -谢谢 |
[21:33] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[21:36] | But, um… we have a favor to ask. | 不过…我们想麻烦你件事 |
[21:41] | We need to borrow your car. | 我们要借用一下你的车 |
[21:42] | Just for a few hours. Nothing nefarious. | 就几个小时 不会为非作歹的 |
[21:46] | Now that I listen to myself, it sounds nefarious. | 听到我自己的话 感觉就是要去为非作歹 |
[21:48] | But we would not be asking unless it was absolutely necessary. | 但要不是十万火急 我们也不会提出这样的请求 |
[21:52] | When you married Zeke, you became a part of our family. | 你嫁给齐克时 就成为我们家的一份子了 |
[21:55] | That hasn’t changed. | 这一点依然没变 |
[21:58] | Let me grab the keys. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[22:09] | Oh, they were both so young. | 他们俩都好小 |
[22:13] | I can’t imagine. | 难以想象 |
[22:32] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:37] | – No. – No, it’s for the kids. | -不用 -不 这是给孩子们的 |
[22:39] | That’s incredibly generous of you. Thank you. | 你实在是太慷慨了 谢谢 |
[22:43] | Zeke and Chloe read together a lot, | 齐克和克洛伊经常一起读书 |
[22:47] | and I kept all their old books. | 他们以前的书我全都留着 |
[22:50] | I suppose that seems silly. | 我猜这样做有点傻 |
[22:54] | I found this inside. | 我在里面找到了这个 |
[23:10] | Lilies were our favorite. | 百合是我们最喜欢的花 |
[23:14] | All this time, I had no idea this even existed. | 一直以来 我都不知道它的存在 |
[23:18] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[23:20] | You have no idea how much this means. | 你不知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[23:26] | Thank you for the car. | 谢谢你的车 |
[23:31] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[24:04] | – What’s up? – Safety check. | -怎么了 -安全检查 |
[24:07] | Michaela Stone’s supposed to be in the yard. | 米凯拉·斯托恩应该在院子里的 |
[24:09] | This is where she last scanned in. | 那是她最后一次扫描进入的地方 |
[24:10] | If you had to eat at the mess hall, you’d be in here too. | 如果你不得不在食堂吃饭 你也会到这里面来的 |
[24:14] | I’m certain Zimmer would agree. This is an invasion of privacy. | 我敢肯定齐默会同意的 你这是侵犯隐私 |
[24:17] | You are heading into highly inappropriate territory– | 你正在进入非常不合适的领域… |
[24:24] | Level 5 breach. Inmate has escaped. | 五级违规 犯人逃跑了 |
[24:26] | I repeat. Level 5 breach. Inmate has escaped. | 重复 五级违规 犯人逃跑了 |
[24:32] | – So, what you doing later? – I know who I’m not doing. | -你之后要做什么 -我知道我不会跟谁做 |
[24:36] | Okay, wow, thought we were just having fun. | 我以为我们玩得很开心呢 |
[24:39] | – I don’t remember hearing any complaints. – Okay, we talked about this weeks ago. | -我不记得有听到任何抱怨啊 -好吧 这事我们几周前就讨论过了 |
[24:43] | Us working together, sleeping together… It’s too codependent. No strings attached. | 我们一起工作 一起睡觉… 这样太过互相依赖了 而且没有承诺 |
[24:47] | – Right. Lone wolf. – Exactly. Yeah. | -是啊 独狼 -没错 对 |
[24:51] | Georgia? | 乔治亚 |
[24:56] | – Police! – Hands up, asshole! | -警察 -举起手来 混蛋 |
[25:00] | Wicks, what the hell, man? We thought Georgia was in danger. | 威克斯 你干嘛呢 老兄 我们还以为乔治亚有危险了 |
[25:04] | Why would we trust a passenger’s wife? She might be the danger. | 我们为什么要相信一个乘客的老婆 她可能很危险 |
[25:08] | You’re the literal definition of bad cop. You guys don’t even have a warrant. | 你就是个不折不扣的坏警察 你们连搜查令都没有 |
[25:11] | We’re Registry. Nobody’s gonna question us. | 我们是管理局的 没人会来质问我们 |
[25:14] | – What are you looking for? – I’ll know when I see it. | -你在找什么 -我看到就知道了 |
[25:16] | Great. So keep tossing the place. | 太棒了 继续破坏这个地方吧 |
[25:18] | You never know. This place could be a trap. | 世事难料 这里可能是个陷阱 |
[25:22] | Yep, that’s exactly what this place looks like. | 对 这个地方看起来就是这个样子 |
[25:24] | Better Homes & Traps. | 美好家园与陷阱 |
[25:26] | What, more exciting news? | 什么 更多令人振奋的消息 |
[25:28] | Two passengers escaped from the detention center. | 两名乘客从拘留中心逃走 |
[25:31] | Michaela and Ben Stone. | 米凯拉与本·斯托恩 |
[25:36] | Head back. I’ll ride with these two. | 回去 我跟这两位一起 |
[25:38] | Guessing they know a thing or two about where our fugitives are heading. | 我猜他们对逃犯的行踪可能略知一二 |
[26:04] | Ah! Help me! Help! | 救救我 救命 |
[26:09] | Help me! | 救命 |
[26:19] | Bethany! | 百思妮 |
[26:21] | Bethany, help! | 百思妮 救我 |
[26:30] | Bethany! | 百思妮 |
[26:33] | – What’s going on? – We got an alert she’s having a Calling. | -怎么了 -我们收到警报 她正在经历呼召 |
[26:36] | Bethany is exhibiting signs of a Calling, | 百思妮表现出了呼召的迹象 |
[26:38] | but she is still incapacitated, thanks to heavy sedation, | 但多亏了过量的镇静剂 她依然没有行为能力 |
[26:41] | so she can’t share with us what she’s seeing. | 所以她无法告诉我们她看到的东西 |
[26:47] | Notify me the moment she awakens. | 她醒来马上通知我 |
[26:54] | We could literally be running into the Registry police. | 我们可能真的会碰到管理局的警察 |
[26:57] | Then it’s been a nice day out. | 今天真适合出门 |
[26:58] | I wish we would’ve stopped for Gray’s Papaya. | 真希望我们能去趟热狗店 |
[27:03] | Georgia? Georgia! | 乔治亚 |
[27:07] | No, no. No, it’s okay. It’s okay. We’re friends of Bethany’s from 828. | 不 没事的 我们是百思妮828航班的朋友 |
[27:15] | Georgia, what happened in here? | 乔治亚 这里发生了什么事 |
[27:17] | The Registry happened. | 管理局来过 |
[27:19] | I got home just in time to see them leaving. | 我刚好回家看到他们离开 |
[27:22] | Bastards tossed my life, ’cause that’s what I needed today. | 这些混蛋毁了我的生活 我今天可太需要这些了 |
[27:34] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[27:42] | You both look beautiful. | 你们两个都美极了 |
[27:47] | How are you not in detention? | 你们为什么没被拘留 |
[27:50] | We, uh, slipped out. | 我们逃出来了 |
[27:53] | – Bethany was worried about you. – You mean she had a Calling. | -百思妮很担心你 -你是说她看到了呼召 |
[27:56] | She’s helped us over and over. We had to solve it for her. | 她一次次地帮助我们 我们必须为她解决这个呼召 |
[28:00] | She means a lot to us. | 她对我们很重要 |
[28:01] | Which means that you mean a lot to us too. | 也就是说 你对我们也很重要 |
[28:07] | Olive? | 奥利弗 |
[28:08] | I had a Calling. Well, not my Calling. Bethany’s Calling. | 我看到一个呼召 不是我的呼召 是百思妮的呼召 |
[28:13] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[28:14] | I was on the plane, | 我在飞机上 |
[28:15] | and I saw an apple on Bethany’s seat, and I just knew to sit in her seat. | 我在百思妮的座位上看到一个苹果 我知道我该坐到她的位子上 |
[28:19] | Then I saw this open field. | 然后我看到一片开阔的田野 |
[28:22] | I could hear screaming, and it was near this, like, old barn. | 我能听到尖叫声 就在一间旧谷仓附近 |
[28:24] | At least, I think that’s what it was. | 至少我觉得是这样的 |
[28:26] | And I saw a car, a red car with guns. | 我看到辆车 一辆红色的车 里面有枪 |
[28:31] | Lots of guns in the back seat. | 后座上有很多枪 |
[28:33] | Georgia, what is it? | 乔治亚 怎么了 |
[28:35] | Yeah, it’s Vasik. The young dad with the wife and two kids. | 是 那是瓦希克 年轻的爸爸带着老婆和两个孩子 |
[28:38] | The 828er. | 828乘客 |
[28:39] | – He’s one of the 13 fugitives. – He reached out for help. | -他是13个逃亡者之一 -他在求救 |
[28:42] | I was supposed to meet him at an old barn in Conklin. | 我本来应该去 康克林的一个旧谷仓和他见面的 |
[28:45] | Well, then, he’s in danger. You need to go now. | 这么说他有危险了 你们得快点过去 |
[29:19] | So why don’t you tell us what we’re doing way the hell out here? | 不如你跟我们说说 我们跑这么远来这儿做什么 |
[29:23] | Anson asked for help. | 安森请我帮忙 |
[29:25] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[29:28] | Less you know, the better. | 你们知道的越少越好 |
[29:31] | I’ll check the perimeter. You guys go look for Anson. | 我检查一下周围 你们去找安森 |
[29:55] | Anson? | 安森 |
[29:58] | Anson, it’s Georgia. | 安森 我是乔治亚 |
[30:08] | Anson! You gotta get out of here! It’s not safe! | 安森 你必须离开这儿 这儿不安全 |
[30:12] | That’s not Anson. | 那个不是安森 |
[30:24] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 出来吧 不管你在哪里 |
[30:29] | Here, kitty kitty. | 快来 小猫猫 |
[30:32] | Don’t make it harder than it has to be. | 别造成不必要的困难 |
[30:36] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[30:40] | Game over. | 游戏结束了 |
[30:42] | It sure is, asshole. Drop the weapon. | 没错 混蛋 放下武器 |
[30:45] | Oh, yeah? You gonna shoot me, cop? | 哦 是吗 你要开枪吗 警察 |
[30:48] | It’s Billy, right? | 你是比利 对吧 |
[30:50] | Listen, Billy. | 听着 比利 |
[30:51] | Just to refresh your memory, that was my husband that you kidnapped | 帮你回忆一下 几年前你在 |
[30:54] | and nearly killed at the Xer bar all those years ago, | 无名一代酒吧绑架 并差点杀死的那个人是我丈夫 |
[30:56] | which is why I would love nothing more | 所以我最希望的就是 |
[30:59] | than the tiniest justifiable reason | 能有一个最微小的正当理由 |
[31:01] | to rid the world of a scumbag like you. | 来除掉你这个人渣 |
[31:04] | I’m not the bitch you want holding a gun to the back of your head right now. | 你不会希望 现在用枪指着你的头的人是我 |
[31:19] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[31:20] | Olive, your dad and aunt could be in serious danger. Help us protect them. | 奥利弗 你爸爸和姑姑 可能非常危险 请帮我们保护他们 |
[31:24] | I haven’t seen my dad since yesterday, through a plexiglass wall, | 我昨天透过有机玻璃墙见过爸爸 之后就没见过他了 |
[31:28] | same as the week before. | 和上周一样 |
[31:30] | Gabe, what about you? | 小加 那你呢 |
[31:33] | I haven’t seen them since they got locked up eight months ago. | 自从八个月前他们被关起来后 我就没见过他们了 |
[31:37] | You were mixed up with that dead passenger girl last year. | 去年 你和那个 死掉的小姑娘乘客混在一起 |
[31:39] | Violet? | 维奥莱特 |
[31:41] | You do realize if you’re hiding anything, we’re gonna find out. | 你们明白的吧 如果你们有所隐瞒 我们是会知道的 |
[31:44] | Okay, does it look like we have time to play games? | 好吧 你觉得我们 看起来像有空玩游戏的样子吗 |
[31:47] | We’re struggling to feed ourselves here. | 我们正在这儿艰难维生呢 |
[31:49] | Hey, they’re smart kids. They’re not gonna lie to law enforcement. | 嘿 他们是聪明的孩子 他们不会对执法人员说谎的 |
[31:52] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[31:53] | We want an update on the daily. | 我们想知道每天的动态 |
[32:04] | Is your daddy back? | 你爸爸回来了吗 |
[32:06] | – Where the hell are they? – We don’t know. | -他们在哪里 -我们不知道 |
[32:11] | We’re taking ’em in. | 把他们带走 |
[32:12] | – What don’t you understand about warrants? – They’re in contact with him somehow. | 你怎么就不理解授权令呢 |
[32:13] | Take their phones. | 他们跟他有联系 把他们的手机带走 |
[32:23] | I don’t have a phone. | 我没有手机 |
[32:26] | Really trying to Marie Kondo my life. | 努力实践着近藤麻理惠的理念 |
[32:27] | A 20-year-old without a phone. | 20岁的人没有手机 |
[32:29] | Triangulate the number. Bet you a slice that’s where we find Daddy Dearest. | 三角定位那个号码 我赌一片披萨 亲爱的爸爸就在那儿 |
[32:45] | – Hey, honey. We’re okay. – No, you’re not, Dad. | -嘿 亲爱的 我们没事 -不 有事 爸爸 |
[32:48] | Jared and Drea were here with some scary guy. | 杰瑞德和德利 跟一个非常可怕的人来过家里 |
[32:50] | They know you have my phone. I’m so sorry. | 他们知道我的手机在你那儿 对不起 |
[32:53] | We’ll be all right. Just sit tight. | 我们不会有事的 乖乖待在家里 |
[33:03] | – We’re not safe here. Okay, truth time. – Uh… | 在这儿不安全了 好吧 真相时间 |
[33:06] | Come on. We more than proved our mettle. What happened here today? | 拜托 我们已经证明了我们的能力 今天这里究竟发生了什么事 |
[33:11] | I’m part of the safe house. | 我是安全屋的成员 |
[33:13] | What safe house? | 什么安全屋 |
[33:15] | You’re familiar with the 13 missing passengers. | 你们对失踪的13名乘客很熟悉 |
[33:18] | Myself and a network of 828 sympathizers help them with food, shelter, medicine. | 我和828航班的支持者 为他们提供食物 住所和药品 |
[33:23] | They’re all together? | 他们全都在一起 |
[33:24] | Nine of them are. | 其中九个在一起 |
[33:26] | I thought when Anson reached out I could help him, | 安森联系到我时 我以为我能帮他 |
[33:28] | bring him to the safe house, but clearly, I got catfished by that Xer. | 把他带去安全屋 但显然 我被那个无名一代给骗了 |
[33:34] | Probably thought I’d lead him to the others | 他大概觉得我会带他找到其他乘客 |
[33:35] | so he could cash in on that bounty. | 这样他就能拿到赏金了 |
[33:38] | Sorry, what bounty? | 抱歉 什么赏金 |
[33:39] | Government just put a price on passengers. | 政府刚刚悬赏通缉乘客们 |
[33:43] | $50,000 per person brought in. Dead or alive. | 每送去一个人 不论生死 都有五万美元 |
[33:45] | If Billy is on to you, a lot of other people will be too. | 如果比利盯上了你 那很多人都会找上你的 |
[33:48] | You need to get back to the safe house with the others till you’re out of danger. | 你得回到安全屋 和大家在一起 直到解除危险 |
[33:52] | – I’ll drop you at your car. – It’s too dangerous. We’ll find our way. | -我把你们送到车那边去 -太危险了 我们自己会有办法的 |
[33:55] | Get going. | 快走吧 |
[34:01] | If you can give this to Bethany… | 如果你能把这个交给百思妮… |
[34:05] | Tell her I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 |
[34:08] | And thank you. | 另外 谢谢 |
[34:14] | We gotta run. | 我们得跑了 |
[34:33] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:36] | I’m guessing something crashed here. | 我猜有东西在这儿坠毁了 |
[34:40] | Couldn’t have been too long ago. The ground’s still warm. | 不会是太久之前的事 土地还是热的 |
[34:44] | I can’t think of a lot of things that’d leave a dent this big | 除了飞机 我想不出 有什么东西是这样的形状 |
[34:46] | or in this shape other than an airplane. | 或者能留下这么大的凹痕了 |
[34:48] | But what airplane? | 但是什么飞机呢 |
[34:50] | And who better to make a plane disappear than the NSA? | 除了国安局 还有谁能让一架飞机消失 |
[34:55] | We gotta figure this out. | 我们得弄清楚这件事 |
[34:58] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[35:01] | Detention center. | 拘留所 |
[35:03] | Is that a joke? We agreed when we ran away that there was no going back. | 你是在开玩笑吗 我们逃跑的时候说好了不会回去的 |
[35:07] | That was before we found this gigantic footprint. | 那是在我们发现这个巨型痕迹之前 |
[35:11] | The plane’s back where we came from. I know it. | 飞机回到我们来的地方了 我敢肯定 |
[35:13] | We go back, we’re in solitary indefinitely. | 我们要是回去 就会被无限期地关押起来 |
[35:16] | If we’re truly captains of the Lifeboat, we have to go back, protect the others. | 如果我们是真正的救生艇船长 我们就必须回去 保护大家 |
[35:19] | – They need us. – You were right. | -他们需要我们 -你说得对 |
[35:20] | The best way to protect the passengers is to be on the outside, | 保护乘客们最好的方式 就是待在外面 |
[35:23] | to do what we’re doing now. I wasn’t right. | -做我们现在正在做的事情 -我说得不对 |
[35:27] | Do you ever ask yourself why we’re the captains of the Lifeboat? | 你有没有问过自己 我们为什么会是救生艇的船长 |
[35:31] | Why God chose you first? | 上帝为什么先选中了你 |
[35:34] | Maybe because there’s no better cop. | 也许是因为没有更好的警察了 |
[35:36] | Maybe because you needed shaking out of your shame spiral the most. | 也许因为 你是最需要摆脱羞耻深渊的人 |
[35:42] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[35:44] | Maybe because I was so… myopic. | 也许是因为我太…短视了 |
[35:49] | Didn’t care about anything but saving Cal, | 除了救卡尔 我什么事都不在意 |
[35:51] | just like I spent two years not caring about anything but finding Eden. | 就像我花了两年的时间 心无旁骛 只想着找伊登一样 |
[35:57] | Guess it’s no accident that half the Callings led us too. | 看来半数的呼召都在引导我们 这也不是偶然发生的 |
[36:01] | It’s all connected. | 一切都是有关联的 |
[36:05] | Mick, you’ve sacrificed so much. | 米凯 你已经牺牲了太多 |
[36:06] | I don’t blame you in the slightest for wanting to be free. | 你想要自由 我一点都不怪你 |
[36:11] | But I can’t abandon the passengers, not again. | 但我不能又一次抛下乘客们 |
[36:14] | I know more about the Callings and the passengers than anyone, | 我比任何人都更了解呼召以及乘客们 |
[36:17] | and if there’s any 828er that needs to be back in that detention center, | 如果世上 有哪个828乘客需要回到拘留中心 |
[36:20] | acting as a strategist to surviving the Death Date… | 作为策略专家 让大家安度死期 |
[36:28] | it’s me. | 那一定是我 |
[36:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:34] | I’m gonna go say goodbye to the kids and turn myself in. | 我去跟孩子们告别 然后自首 |
[36:42] | Since you’ll be gone, can I have your pillow? | 既然你不在那儿了 你的枕头能给我吗 |
[36:49] | Love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[36:51] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:06] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:08] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[37:12] | Hey, where’s Aunt Mick? | 嘿 米凯姑姑呢 |
[37:23] | I need you to go to Georgia’s | 我需要你去乔治亚家 |
[37:26] | and get Priscilla’s car and return it to her, please. | 把普利西拉的车开回去给她 谢谢 |
[37:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:39] | – What’s wrong? – I’m sorry. | -怎么了 -对不起 |
[37:42] | – You’re going back? – It’s the best for everybody. | -你要回去了 -这样对大家都好 |
[37:44] | The hell it is. What about us? | 管他呢 那我们呢 |
[37:48] | What about being like a family? You promised! | 阖家团圆呢 你答应过的 |
[37:50] | I know it might not feel like it, | 我知道看起来可能不太像 |
[37:52] | but I promise you, I am doing this for my family. | 但我向你们保证 我这么做都是为了我的家 |
[38:00] | You three… | 你们三个… |
[38:02] | you three are the most important people in the world to me. | 你们三个 是我在这个世界上最重要的人 |
[38:06] | And I’ve got nine months to figure out how we all survive the Death Date. | 我还有九个月的时间 来弄清楚我们大家该怎么安度死期 |
[38:11] | And the only way to guarantee that we have any future at all… | 而唯一能保证我们还有未来的方法… |
[38:19] | is if I leave for now. | 就是我现在暂时离开 |
[38:23] | I love you forever, Daddy. | 我永远爱你 爸爸 |
[38:30] | Oh, I love you. | 哦 我爱你 |
[38:37] | All of you. | 你们三个 |
[39:19] | Oh! Look who it is. | 哦 看看这是谁啊 |
[39:21] | Billy. What’s up, buddy? | 比利 你好吗 伙计 |
[39:23] | Long time no see. | 好久不见了 |
[39:25] | You know this jackass? | 你认识这个混蛋 |
[39:26] | See? I knew we’d agree on something. | 看吧 我就知道 我们会有意见一致的时候 |
[39:33] | “We caught your bad guy. You’re welcome.” | 我们帮你们抓到了坏人 不用客气 |
[39:35] | From the looks of it, the passengers just, uh, prevented a bloodbath. | 看来 乘客刚刚阻止了一场大屠杀 |
[39:38] | Gotta hand it to ’em. 828ers are better at solving Callings than we are. | 不得不承认 828乘客 比我们更擅长解决呼召 |
[39:42] | You think? | 是吗 |
[39:56] | You sure know how to make an entrance, huh? | 你还真是懂得怎么出场呢 嗯 |
[40:00] | Just keeping things fresh. | 就是保持新鲜感 |
[40:03] | Thank you for helping my mom. | 谢谢你帮了我妈妈 |
[40:05] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[40:08] | Please just tell me how this ends. | 请告诉我结局会是怎样 |
[40:09] | I need some shred of hope | 我需要一些微弱的希望 |
[40:11] | that I’m not gonna fall further into the abyss without you. | 这样我才不会继续 在没有你的痛苦深渊越陷越深 |
[40:14] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:17] | But I know how much I love you. | 但我知道我有多爱你 |
[40:20] | I even know how much I’m gonna love you, which is like… | 我甚至还知道 我以后会有多爱你 也就是… |
[40:22] | How… How… How do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[40:25] | Every word, every smile, every touch, | 我们在一起的每一个字 每个笑容 |
[40:28] | every kiss we have ever shared | 每次抚摸 每次接吻 |
[40:31] | will be burned on my soul. | 都会刻入我的灵魂 |
[40:33] | I am yours now and forever. | 我此刻以及永远都属于你 |
[40:37] | I just need you to hold on. | 我需要你坚持住 |
[40:40] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[40:43] | “Never give up, and good luck will find you.” | “永不言弃 好运自来” |
[40:47] | Huh. Is that The Neverending Story? | 是《说不完的故事》里的吗 |
[40:48] | My favorite line. | 我最喜欢的对白 |
[40:51] | I think it’s what got me through after Chloe. | 我想就是它让我撑过克洛伊的事 |
[40:57] | The problem is I don’t really believe in luck. | 问题是我不相信运气 |
[41:00] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[41:02] | And so do they. | 他们也是 |
[41:21] | I’m Ben Stone. | 我是本·斯托恩 |
[41:23] | – I’m unarmed. – Weapons tight. Weapons tight. | -我没有武器 -武器待命 |
[41:25] | – Turning myself in. – Get down! | -我来自首的 -跪下 |
[41:28] | Put your hands on your head. | 双手放在头上 |
[41:29] | – Let’s go. – Come on. Let’s go. | -走吧 -快点 走 |
[41:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:35] | Asset secure, sir. | 目标安全 长官 |
[41:37] | You’re in a shit ton of trouble, Mr. Stone. | 你惹上大麻烦了 斯托恩先生 |
[41:40] | There’s an apple orchard with an old barn in Conklin. | 康克林有个带有旧谷仓的苹果园 |
[41:42] | Something happened. Something big. | 发生了一些事 大事 |
[41:46] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[41:47] | – Yeah, it’s him. – Call in. Positive ID on Ben Stone. | -对 是他 -通知大家 已确认身份是本·斯托恩 |
[41:50] | – Positive ID. – Coming in right now. | -身份确认 -马上进来 |
[41:52] | Move. Move. | 快走 |
[41:56] | Here. Drink this. You’ll feel better. | 给 喝了这个 你会舒服些 |
[42:02] | Georgia’s safe. | 乔治亚很安全 |
[42:03] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[42:05] | But she, uh… She won’t be able to come see you for a while. | 但她暂时不能来看你了 |
[42:08] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[42:10] | Just know that she’s safe. | 记住她很安全就好 |
[42:14] | She’s a keeper, huh? | 她是值得厮守的人 对吧 |
[42:16] | I’ve known that since the moment I met her. | 从遇见她的那一刻起我就知道了 |
[42:20] | She’s good to go. | 她可以走了 |
[43:00] | “Never give up, and good luck will find you.” | “永不言弃 好运自来” |
[43:07] | I thought you weren’t gonna– | 我以为你不会… |
[43:09] | We cocaptain the Lifeboat together. | 我们是救生艇的联合船长 |
[43:12] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[43:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[43:19] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你改变了主意 |
[43:23] | Nothing. Uh… everything. | 没什么 所有一切 |
[43:28] | You were right. They need us. | 你说得对 他们需要我们 |
[44:15] | Lights out. | 熄灯 |
[44:34] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[45:03] | Let me go! | 放开我 |