时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | – I just kept repeating it over and over. – Find her. | -我一直在重复 -找到她 |
[00:24] | You were right. We’re connected by the Callings. | 你说得对 我们被呼召所连接 |
[00:27] | I’m gonna help you follow God’s mission. | 我会帮你完成上帝的使命 |
[00:28] | We are to detain every passenger till further notice. | 我们要扣留所有乘客 直到后续通知 |
[00:32] | No. I’m all he’s got! | 不 他只有我了 |
[00:34] | Child protective services will take care of him. | 儿童保护机构会照顾他 |
[00:36] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:37] | – I’ll be back, okay? – Daddy! | -我会回来的 好吗 -爸爸 |
[00:39] | I’m the captain. I did what I had to do. | 我是机长 我做了我该做的事 |
[00:42] | I’m not ready to die, Bill. | 我还不想死 比尔 |
[00:44] | Who said anything about dying? I’ll see you in 2024. | 谁说要死了 我们2024年见 |
[01:10] | Can I share? | 我可以分给别人吗 |
[01:28] | For me? Thank you. | 给我的 谢谢 |
[01:31] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:33] | What’s wrong with your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[01:37] | There’s nothing wrong with it. In fact, it’s very right. | 没怎么 相反 好得不得了 |
[01:41] | It shows I’ve been chosen by God. | 这表示我被上帝选中了 |
[01:43] | Like you’re special? | 就是说你很特别 |
[01:47] | If you’re so special, why are you here? | 如果你这么特别 你为什么在这里 |
[01:52] | ‘Cause I’m waiting for him to send me a sign. | 因为我在等祂给我信号 |
[01:54] | And yesterday, for the first time in a long time, he did. | 昨天祂给了我信号 长久以来第一次 |
[01:58] | He made my hand glow. | 祂让我的手发光了 |
[02:01] | God needs me again. | 上帝又需要我了 |
[02:02] | Needs you for what? | 需要你做什么 |
[02:03] | To prepare for the day of judgment. Final trial by fire. | 迎接审判日 最后的火之审判 |
[02:08] | Is there anyone else like you? | 还有像你这样的人吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah. Actually, there is one other person. | 有 确实还有一个人 |
[02:17] | All these months later, it suddenly started glowing again. | 几个月后 手又开始发光了 |
[02:20] | Hand me a wrench, will you? | 给我一把扳手 好吗 |
[02:24] | Mystical dragon scar. | 神秘的龙疤 |
[02:26] | That’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[02:32] | The sink should be good. | 水槽应该没问题了 |
[02:34] | And that is how you fix a small drip. | 这样就不会漏水了 |
[02:39] | Got it. Easy enough. | 知道了 很简单 |
[02:43] | Hey, can I… Can I make you breakfast? | 嘿 你要吃早餐吗 |
[02:45] | Olive’s spending the day volunteering at Eden’s school, so I got time. | 奥利弗在伊登的学校做义工 所以我有时间 |
[02:48] | Oh, Cal, I… I wish I could stay and keep you company, | 卡尔 我希望我能留下来陪你 |
[02:51] | but I gotta go to work. | 但我得去工作了 |
[02:52] | My 22-year-old boss, who goes by “Pooter,” | 我22岁的老板“普特” |
[02:55] | is considering putting me in charge of the frozen food section. | 正在考虑让我负责冷冻食物区 |
[02:58] | I hate that you had to go back to work to help support us. | 我讨厌你为了照顾我们还得回去工作 |
[03:01] | And I hate that I can’t work at all. | 我讨厌我完全不能工作 |
[03:04] | I wanna help out. | 我想帮忙 |
[03:05] | – I wanna go out– – Cal. | -我想出去… -卡尔 |
[03:08] | You are unique, | 你很独特 |
[03:10] | even among 828ers. | 即使是在828乘客里 |
[03:12] | You have to be careful. | 你要小心 |
[03:15] | I cannot lose another family member to that godforsaken place. | 我不能再让我的家人 去那个该死的地方了 |
[03:44] | Saved by the glow. | 被光辉拯救了 |
[03:47] | Zeke, I hate it here. | 齐克 我讨厌这里 |
[03:50] | Can’t I just come stay with you instead? | 我不能就这样过来陪你吗 |
[03:53] | You’d just try to redecorate the place. | 你只会重新装修这个地方 |
[03:56] | And I like the blinding, bright-white aesthetic. | 我喜欢这个炫目的白光 |
[03:58] | To say nothing of the infinite knowledge of past and future part either. | 更别说对过去和未来的无限知识 |
[04:03] | I wish I could tell you everything that’s gonna happen, Mick. | 我希望我能告诉你之后会发生的一切 |
[04:06] | – Tell me. – I can’t. | -告诉我 -我不能 |
[04:09] | If I tell you about the future, it’ll change your decisions. | 如果我告诉你未来 你的决定就会改变 |
[04:12] | I can’t risk messing with your free will. | 我不能冒险破坏你的自由意志 |
[04:17] | We can talk about the past. | 我们可以谈谈过去 |
[04:20] | That’s safe, right? | 这很安全 对吧 |
[04:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:25] | How far back do you wanna go? | 你想回到多远的过去 |
[04:28] | That moment we met in the cabin? | 我们在小屋里相遇的那一刻 |
[04:30] | Or earlier? | 或者更早 |
[04:32] | What do you mean “earlier”? | 你说“更早”是什么意思 |
[04:34] | Remember how Angelina and Pete were in the same photo as kids? | 记得安吉丽娜和皮特 小时候拍过一张合照吗 |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:37] | There were so many moments in our lives when you and I almost met and had no idea. | 我们人生中有很多时刻差点相遇 但我们都毫不知情 |
[04:43] | Like when? | 什么时候 |
[04:44] | Rockefeller ice rink, 2007. | 洛克菲勒溜冰场 2007年 |
[04:46] | You almost slammed right into me, | 你差点撞到我 |
[04:47] | but at the last second, you caught yourself. Sped right on by. | 但最后一刻 你稳住了自己 冲了过去 |
[04:51] | – You’re kidding. – No. | -你在开玩笑 -没有 |
[04:52] | The day you bought your first box of purple hair dye. | 你买第一盒紫色染发剂的那天 |
[04:56] | – I was one aisle over, buying toothpaste. – That’s crazy. | -我就在旁边的过道买牙膏 -太疯狂了 |
[04:59] | You know what’s really crazy? | 你知道什么才叫疯狂吗 |
[05:00] | I was at JFK the night 828 was supposed to return, driving my cab. | 828航班本来要返航的那晚 我在肯尼迪国际机场开出租车 |
[05:06] | How do you not remember that? | 你怎么会不记得 |
[05:08] | I was doing airport pickups pretty much every day. | 我几乎每天都在机场接送 |
[05:11] | I mean, by the time 828 was in the headlines, | 828航班上头条的时候 |
[05:14] | I couldn’t remember exactly where I’d been. | 我记不清我到底去过哪里 |
[05:18] | But from here, I see it all. | 但在这里 我能看清一切 |
[05:22] | All the “almosts” we had. | 我们所有的“差点相遇” |
[05:31] | We both heard your voice saying… | 我们都听到你在说… |
[05:33] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[05:35] | You did. You found me. | 是的 你找到我了 |
[05:37] | We finally got it right. | 我终于弄对了 |
[05:41] | God, I love you. | 天啊 我爱你 |
[05:43] | You have no idea how hard it is not to touch you. Not to just… | 你根本不知道不去碰你有多难 不去… |
[05:49] | wrap my arms around you and just feel you. | 用我的双臂抱着你 去感受你 |
[05:52] | I wish I could kiss you. | 真希望我能吻你 |
[05:54] | Just… | 只要… |
[05:57] | Zeke. | 齐克 |
[06:00] | Mick, this doesn’t exactly seem fair to you. | 米凯 这对你似乎不太公平 |
[06:05] | As painful as it is to say, maybe it’s best for you– | 虽然这么说很痛苦 但对你来说这样也许最好… |
[06:07] | No, Zeke, please. | 不 齐克 拜托 |
[06:13] | Turn around, please. | 请转身 |
[06:19] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[06:20] | What the heck was that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[06:22] | Sorry, they said to just… You’re supposed to come with me. | 抱歉 他们说直接… 你要跟我一起走 |
[06:30] | Our systems indicate you had a Calling this morning at 8:14 a.m. | 我们的系统显示 你在今早8:14有过一次呼召 |
[06:35] | We need every detail. | 我们需要了解所有细节 |
[06:37] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[06:39] | How about I tell you all about my stupid Calling | 我告诉你我的愚蠢呼召的全部 |
[06:43] | after you help me track down my child? | 但你要先帮我找到我的孩子 |
[06:46] | You remember him? Charlie? | 你记得他吗 查理 |
[06:49] | He’s been in foster care since you locked me up in here. | 自从你把我关在这里 他就一直在寄养 |
[06:52] | I haven’t seen him in months. | 我好几个月没见到他了 |
[06:54] | Look, I get that you’re frustrated. | 听着 我知道你很沮丧 |
[06:55] | Oh, you think you get it. | 你又知道了 |
[06:58] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[07:01] | Not yet. Someday. | 还没有 总有一天会有 |
[07:03] | So, no, you don’t get it. | 所以你不明白 |
[07:06] | I lie awake every night, wondering where he is. | 我每晚都睡不着 想知道他在哪里 |
[07:10] | If he falls asleep without some kind of light, | 如果不让他打着光睡觉 |
[07:13] | he has nightmares. | 他会做噩梦 |
[07:15] | And he… he’ll never admit it, but, uh… | 他绝不会承认 但… |
[07:19] | the only way he finds comfort is in my arms. | 他唯一觉得安心的地方就是我的怀里 |
[07:22] | And I tell him, “It’s okay, Charlie. Sometimes, we’re all afraid of the dark.” | 我告诉他: “没关系查理 有时我们都害怕黑暗” |
[07:27] | I don’t know if he has a night-light anymore. | 我再也不知道他有没有夜灯 |
[07:29] | Look, we’ll do what we can to track him down, okay? | 听着 我们会尽全力找到他的 好吗 |
[07:33] | How about this, Mr. Butler? | 这样如何 巴特勒先生 |
[07:34] | If we solve your Calling, | 如果我们解决你的呼召 |
[07:37] | then Lieutenant Vasquez will be authorized to make some calls on your behalf. | 瓦斯克斯警督就能得到授权 以你的名义打几通电话 |
[07:40] | If you solve my Calling? | 如果你们解决我的呼召 |
[07:42] | The team’s gonna solve this one. | 小队会解决这件事 |
[07:44] | Mick, did you have a Calling? What’s going on? | 米凯 你得到呼召了吗 怎么回事 |
[07:47] | No. I have no idea. | 不 我不知道 |
[07:50] | Mr. Butler? | 巴特勒先生 |
[07:52] | The Calling. | 呼召 |
[07:56] | I saw a commercial work order. | 我看到了一份商业工单 |
[07:59] | Some sort of city-authorized maintenance. | 某种市政府授权的维护工作 |
[08:01] | Before all this, I used to be a contractor, a good one. | 在此之前 我曾经是个优秀的承包商 |
[08:06] | – Saw these documents all the time. – What was it for? | -经常看到这些文件 -什么样的工单 |
[08:09] | I don’t know. Something had spilled on it. | 我不知道 有东西洒在上面了 |
[08:12] | Ink, maybe? | 也许是墨水 |
[08:14] | It was dimly lit, all eerie and shit. | 灯光很昏暗 阴森森的 |
[08:18] | But I managed to make out a few numbers. | 但我设法认出了一些数字 |
[08:21] | Did you hear or feel anything by chance? | 你有没有听到或感觉到什么 |
[08:27] | The music. | 音乐 |
[08:29] | Violins? | 小提琴 |
[08:33] | Like, classical. | 像是古典乐 |
[08:35] | That’s all I remember. | 我只记得这些 |
[08:47] | Please solve this. | 请解决此事 |
[08:49] | I need to find my boy. | 我需要找到我的儿子 |
[08:58] | Sorry, why am I here? | 抱歉 为什么叫我来这里 |
[09:00] | Director Zimmer has agreed… | 齐默局长同意… |
[09:02] | On a trial basis… | 作为试行… |
[09:04] | …to pair you with Vasquez to help solve this latest Calling. | …让你和瓦斯克斯搭档解决这次呼召 |
[09:06] | Sorry, why… why me? What happened to Drea or Wicks? | 抱歉 为什么是我 德利和威克斯怎么了 |
[09:09] | They’ve already been dispatched, and they aren’t passengers. | 他们已经被派走了 他们也不是乘客 |
[09:14] | Okay, what about Ben? We could both– | 好吧 那本呢 我们都可以… |
[09:16] | Ben will be released from solitary, | 本会从禁闭室释放 |
[09:18] | but you are the only passenger with a law enforcement background. | 但你是唯一有执法背景的乘客 |
[09:24] | So you’re just gonna let me walk out the door– | 所以你们就这么让我走出门… |
[09:31] | You chipped me, didn’t you? | 你们给我装了芯片 对吧 |
[09:34] | – That’s barbaric. You can’t. – Seriously? | -太野蛮了 你不能这样 -你是认真的吗 |
[09:36] | An insurance policy. | 保险政策 |
[09:37] | If you aren’t back in this room by 5:00 p.m., Calling solved or not, | 如果你下午五点之前没回来 不管呼召有没有解决 |
[09:41] | you’ll never see the other side of that wall again. | 你再也看不到那面墙的另一边 |
[09:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | I cannot tell you how long I’ve been fighting to get a passenger on the Callings Unit, | 你不知道我为了让一名乘客来呼召组 争取了多久 |
[09:57] | and we need a win, so do not let me down. | 我们需要一次胜利 所以别让我失望 |
[10:07] | Dim lights, violins, spilled ink, and a jumble of numbers. | 昏暗的灯光 小提琴 泼洒的墨水 还有一堆数字 |
[10:11] | Okay, well, we’ve done more with less. | 好吧 我们解决过信息更少的案件 |
[10:13] | It was a city work order, right? | 是市政府的工单 |
[10:15] | We know that, which means I may have a possible shortcut. | 我们知道这点 也就是说 我也许有条捷径 |
[10:20] | All right. Time’s up. | 好吧 时间到了 |
[10:24] | Ben, you gotta be more careful. | 本 你得小心点 |
[10:28] | Ben, what are you doing? | 本 你在做什么 |
[10:30] | Ben? | 本 |
[10:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:58] | Ten fingers. Ten toes. | 十根手指 十根脚趾 |
[11:02] | Thirty-two weeks. | 32周 |
[11:09] | I don’t know how much longer I can hide it. Just… | 我不知道还能藏多久 只是… |
[11:13] | – Just not yet. – No, I get it. | -暂时还不行 -嗯 我知道 |
[11:16] | It’s not normal in here. | 这里不正常 |
[11:19] | But, um, hey, we’ve been able to hide it this long. | 但是… 我们已经隐瞒了这么久 |
[11:23] | What’s the Registry gonna do with me when they find out that I’m pregnant? | 如果管理局发现我怀孕了 他们会对我做什么 |
[11:27] | Or worse, what are they gonna do with my baby? | 或者更糟的是 他们会对我的孩子做什么 |
[11:30] | No, I understand you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[11:32] | And I don’t have all the answers for you, but I can promise you one thing. | 我没有全部答案 但我可以向你保证一件事 |
[11:35] | You’re not gonna have to go at it alone. | 你不用一个人承受 |
[11:37] | And I am not gonna tell anybody till you’re ready. | 在你准备好之前 我不会告诉任何人 |
[11:41] | Excuse me. I’m with a patient! | 不好意思 我和病人在一起 |
[11:43] | Come with me now. It’s Ben. | 跟我来 本出事了 |
[11:45] | Okay. Just stay in here as long as you need. Okay? | 好吧 你在这里待多久都行 好吗 |
[11:49] | I tried to pull him out of it, but it’s like he’s in a trance. | 我试着把他拉出来 但他好像灵魂出窍了 |
[11:53] | I’ve never seen a Calling like this before. | 我从没见过这样的呼召 |
[11:55] | It says, “Wake him up.” Is there anything you can give him to snap him out of it? | 上面写着“叫醒他” 你能给他注射点什么让他清醒吗 |
[11:59] | I don’t think we’re supposed to stop him. I think he’s supposed to finish this. | 我觉得我们不应该阻止他 我觉得他应该完成这件事 |
[12:02] | You think he’ll finish in two minutes? | 你觉得他会在两分钟内完成吗 |
[12:04] | I need to monitor the Callings Unit. | 我要去监视呼召组 |
[12:06] | Zimmer’s up my ass, watching their every move. | 齐默盯着我 看着他们的每个举动 |
[12:08] | Clearly, this is Callings Unit business too. | 显然这是呼召组的事 |
[12:10] | I’m gonna keep an eye on him. Make sure he’s okay once he’s done. | 我会盯着他的 等他做完之后我会确保他没事 |
[12:13] | I’m leaving you alone in a restricted area | 我把你一个人留在禁区 |
[12:16] | and trusting you to get him to his room. Don’t make me regret this. | 相信你会带他回房间 别让我后悔 |
[12:20] | I’ve got a lot on the line today. | 我今天有很多事要做 |
[12:27] | – Mickey Mouse, so good to see you. – You too. | -米老鼠 很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[12:30] | It’s been… I don’t even know how long. | 已经… 我都不知道已经多久了 |
[12:32] | I tried to invite you to the Vasquez Thanksgiving, but Jared– | 我想邀请你参加瓦斯克斯家的感恩节 但杰瑞德… |
[12:35] | Okay, yeah, nope. | 好吧 嗯 不行 |
[12:39] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:41] | – Are you two… – Come on, bro. No empieces. | -你们两个… -拜托 兄弟 |
[12:44] | The holidays have never been the same. | 节假日和从前大不一样了 |
[12:47] | All right, all right. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | So, what’s up? | 所以有什么事 |
[12:50] | First off, you look funny behind this big desk, little bro. | 首先 你坐在这张大桌子后面 看起来很搞笑 兄弟 |
[12:52] | Your face will look funny if you keep on. | 你再这样说 你的脸就会很搞笑 |
[12:54] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:58] | So you come all the way to the Bronx to mock my spot or what? | 你大老远跑来布朗克斯 就为了嘲笑我的座位吗 |
[13:01] | We were hoping you could help us locate a business, | 我们希望你能帮忙找到一家商店 |
[13:03] | pero there’s a bit of a catch. | 但有点棘手 |
[13:05] | We only have a few numbers for you to go by. | 我们只有几个数字可以查 |
[13:08] | So we’re hoping this database of yours got Google beat on this one. | 我们希望你的数据库 这次可以打败谷歌 |
[13:11] | Uh, leave it to me. | 交给我吧 |
[13:17] | Thanks to Uncle Jared, my kids practically live on that thing. | 多亏了杰瑞德叔叔 我的小孩基本上活在树屋里 |
[13:20] | He built it in a week. Overachiever. | 他一周内就造好了 成就达人 |
[13:23] | Huh. A man of many talents. | 一个有很多才华的男人 |
[13:25] | His brother has a few talents as well. | 他的兄弟也有一些天赋 |
[13:28] | And… | 而且… |
[13:31] | voilà. | 瞧 |
[13:34] | So these are the plat numbers. | 这些是地址号码 |
[13:35] | They identify the city blocks, | 可以确定城市街区 |
[13:37] | but within that block, there are 15 businesses. | 但在那条街区有15家商店 |
[13:39] | So without more numbers to go on, I can’t narrow it down further. | 没有更多数据的话 我就无法进一步缩小范围 |
[13:42] | Fifteen. Okay, we should bounce. Time is not on our side. Thank you though. | 15家 好吧 我们该走了 时间很紧 谢谢你 |
[13:47] | – So good to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[13:50] | Hey. Take care. | 嘿 保重 |
[13:52] | And then last night, Hannah’s brain scan showed that her Calling finally stopped. | 昨晚汉娜的脑部扫描显示 她的呼召终于停止了 |
[13:56] | And I just… | 我只是… |
[13:58] | I worry it’s another Calling that went away because it wasn’t solved. | 我担心这又是一个 因为没有解决而消失的呼召 |
[14:04] | Who knows what that means | 谁知道这对我们的救生艇来说 |
[14:07] | for our Lifeboat. | 意味着什么 |
[14:11] | Oh, I guess I can finally tell you since you can’t actually hear me, | 我想我终于可以告诉你了 必竟你其实听不见我说的话 |
[14:13] | but Polly, Ben, she’s pregnant. | 但是 本 波莉她怀孕了 |
[14:21] | Life in here is so cruel and hard, and… | 这里的生活如此残酷又艰难 而… |
[14:27] | I’m really glad that you came back. | 我真的很高兴你回来了 |
[14:31] | Ben? Hey. Ben? Hey, come here. | 本 嘿 本 嘿 过来 |
[14:34] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[14:38] | – Saanvi. – Yeah. | -桑维 -嗯 |
[14:45] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是什么 |
[14:55] | All right. So, um, so far, we have zero leads. | 好吧 所以目前我们没有任何线索 |
[14:58] | And that was, what? Stop number nine? | 刚刚那是多少 第九站 |
[15:01] | Only half of them recognize me as, I quote, an “828 freak,” so that’s good. | 只有一半的人 认出我是“828怪胎” 所以还不错 |
[15:06] | On the bright side, we’re running out of time. | 好的一面是我们没时间了 |
[15:08] | This is bullshit. | 真是扯淡 |
[15:09] | I mean, what if the only reason Joe got the Calling | 如果乔被呼召的唯一原因 |
[15:12] | was because he’s a contractor? | 是因为他是个承包商呢 |
[15:14] | He’d have an easier time helping us know what to look for in these shops | 如果他和我们在一起 他就能更轻松帮我们搞清楚 |
[15:18] | if he was here with us. | 要在这些商店里找什么 |
[15:19] | I don’t understand how Zimmer thinks I can solve someone else’s Calling. | 我不明白 齐默怎么会觉得我能解决别人的呼召 |
[15:23] | I’ve seen you do it a thousand times. Seriously, you’re like a Calling legend. | 我看你解决过一千次了 说真的 你就像个呼召传奇 |
[15:30] | You see? You see? There she is. What are you… What now? | 看吧 她出现了 怎么回事 |
[15:33] | No, it looks… The street looks familiar. | 不 看起来… 这条街很眼熟 |
[15:36] | A couple blocks that way. Isn’t there the Around the World bar? | 那边几个街区外 是不是有一家“环球”酒吧 |
[15:40] | We’d go there after beat shifts back in the day. | 以前我们轮班之后会去那里 |
[15:43] | Shit, yes, that’s right. With a drink-your-way-around-the-world menu. | 该死 没错 里面有世界各地的酒饮菜单 |
[15:46] | All the beers from different countries. Oh my gosh. That Lithuanian lager. | 来自不同国家的各种啤酒 立陶宛的拉格啤酒 |
[15:50] | Ooh. That hit the spot every time. | 每次都后劲十足 |
[15:52] | You know, actually, I, uh… I may have looked up honeymoons in Lithuania. | 其实 我查过去立陶宛度蜜月 |
[15:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:01] | Hey, if we solve Joe’s Calling, maybe we can go by the bar, see if it’s open. | 如果我们解决了乔的呼召 也许我们可以去看看酒吧开门没有 |
[16:04] | I give it 20 minutes | 我觉得再有20分钟 |
[16:05] | before Zimmer’s red-headed henchman hunts us down. | 齐默的怒发心腹就要来追捕我们了 |
[16:08] | Well, we’d only need ten. | 我们只需要十分钟 |
[16:12] | Preventing the world from ending and finding Joe’s son | 阻止世界毁灭 找到乔的儿子 |
[16:15] | were my primary goals in solving Joe’s Calling, | 是我解决乔的呼召的首要目标 |
[16:17] | but Lithuanian beer ain’t bad either. | 但立陶宛啤酒也不错 |
[16:21] | “Wake him up. Wake him up.” Wake who up? You? | 叫醒他 叫醒谁 你 |
[16:24] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:26] | Clearly, I thought it was important. What’s with my spacing? | 显然我觉得这很重要 字的空隙怎么回事 |
[16:31] | The spaces are… | 这些空隙是… |
[16:35] | a path. | 一条道路 |
[16:37] | Leading us to… | 带领我们… |
[16:41] | this. | 来到这里 |
[16:43] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[16:46] | Offices. | 办公室 |
[16:48] | Mess hall. | 食堂 |
[16:50] | Rec. | 休息室 |
[16:52] | ALNI patients are down there. | 协助生活神经科学中心 病人在这下面 |
[16:55] | Labs. Ben, this is a map of the detention center. | 实验室 本 这是张拘留中心的地图 |
[17:01] | We’re not waiting for Callings Unit to handle this, are we? | 我们不能等呼召组来解决这事吧 |
[17:03] | No, we are not. | 对 不能 |
[17:04] | As my kids like to say, we’re going on a treasure hunt. | 就像我的孩子们说的 我们要去寻宝 |
[17:15] | – Next door? – I hope this is the right place. | -下一家 -希望是这个地方 |
[17:25] | Violins. That’s a promising start. | 小提琴 大有希望的开端 |
[17:29] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[17:31] | I think I know exactly what you’re looking for. | 我想我知道你在找什么 |
[17:36] | – Oh, uh… Yeah. – No! | -哦… 嗯 -不 |
[17:38] | No, I’m sorry, sir. We’re not ring shopping. | 抱歉先生 我们不是在找戒指 |
[17:40] | Gold, round cut, | 金指环 圆形切割 |
[17:42] | pretty simple, very tasteful. | 简单又不失品位 |
[17:44] | It’s… It’s nice. | 不错 |
[17:47] | Actually, I… I gave her one just like that. | 其实我给了她一个这样的戒指 |
[17:50] | Yeah. Problem is she gave it back. | 对 问题是她还给我了 |
[17:52] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -哦 -对 |
[17:54] | Oh dear. | 天啊 |
[17:55] | And what he’s leaving out is he chose a princess cut. | 他没说他选的是公主切割 |
[17:59] | – Uh, did I get that right? – Mm-hmm. | 我说得对吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah. It just so happened to be on my best friend’s finger instead. | 嗯 碰巧戴在了我最好的朋友手上 |
[18:03] | – You really wanna play this game? – I do. | -你真的想玩这个游戏 -是的 |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:08] | Not here for rings. | 不是来看戒指的 |
[18:10] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[18:11] | Well, I’m Graham Carpenter. | 我是格雷厄姆·卡彭特 |
[18:13] | So, uh… What can I do you for? | 我能为你们做什么 |
[18:16] | Well, we received reports of potential code issues. | 我们收到了潜在安全问题的报告 |
[18:18] | We’re just checking out the whole block. | 我们只是在巡查整个街区 |
[18:20] | Well, the store’s gas main was updated last month. | 商店的煤气总管上个月更新了 |
[18:24] | The electrical system is in good working order. | 电器系统运作正常 |
[18:26] | As far as I’m aware, no water issues. | 据我所知 没有水的问题 |
[18:30] | But you’re welcome to look around for yourselves. | 但你们可以四处看看 |
[18:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:51] | There’s a camera down there. | 那里有个摄像头 |
[18:52] | When it turns again, we have eight seconds to get to the end of the hall. | 等它转过去 我们有八秒的时间冲到走廊尽头 |
[18:55] | Wait, how do you know– | 等等 你怎么知道… |
[18:56] | While you spent the last few months trying to find a way out, | 你过去几个月在找出去的路时 |
[18:59] | I’ve been finding my way around. | 我一直在熟悉这里的路线 |
[19:03] | Go in order by room. | 按房间顺序走 |
[19:09] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[19:28] | Heading your way now. | 现在往你那边去 |
[19:30] | Yeah. Okay, copy that. | 嗯 好的 收到 |
[19:31] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[19:33] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 |
[19:34] | In here. | 在这里 |
[19:43] | If they find us in here, we’ll never see the light of day. | 如果他们在这里找到我们 我们就再也看不到日光了 |
[19:46] | There’s no reason passengers should be here. | 乘客没有理由到这里来 |
[19:48] | Okay, so just follow my lead. | 好吧 顺着我来就行了 |
[19:54] | Hey, you mind? | 嘿 你介意吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah, kind of. | 对 有点 |
[19:57] | Vance, thank God. | 万斯 谢天谢地 |
[19:58] | I come down here to make sure you two are okay, | 我下来是为了确保你们两个没事 |
[20:00] | and you’re playing tonsil hockey like it’s prom night? | 结果你们在这里 像在舞会之夜一样亲热 |
[20:03] | We thought you were Zimmer’s attack dogs. | 我们以为你是齐默的心腹 |
[20:04] | Whatever it is you’re doing, wrap it up. | 不管你们在做什么 赶紧结束 |
[20:06] | There’s a surprise count happening later. | 待会儿会有突击人数检查 |
[20:08] | If you aren’t in your rooms by then, you’ll both be locked up indefinitely. | 要是到时候你们不在房间里 你们都会被永远关起来 |
[20:11] | Vance, the faster you distract the guard down the hall, | 万斯 你越快引开走廊里的警卫 |
[20:14] | the faster we solve this thing and make it back to our bunks. | 我们就能越快解决这件事 然后回到各自的房间 |
[20:22] | Hey, I think the scanner down here is broken. Can you confirm? | 嘿 我觉得下面的扫描仪坏了 你能确认一下吗 |
[20:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[20:35] | All guards. -00 p.m. tonight. | 所有警卫 今晚七点封锁 |
[20:43] | So… | 所以… |
[20:46] | the lights in here, they don’t ever dim? | 这里的灯光 不会发暗吗 |
[20:49] | Again, no. | 再说一次 不会 |
[20:51] | You checked the electrical, the gas, the water, | 你们检查了电力 煤气和水管 |
[20:54] | even the printer ink supply, | 甚至是打印机墨水存货 |
[20:56] | which I highly doubt falls under the city code. | 我严重怀疑这不符合市政府法律 |
[21:00] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢你的耐心 |
[21:15] | All right, so do you think we got the wrong store? No, that has to be the right one. | -你觉得我们找错店了吗 -一定是那家 |
[21:18] | It’s the only one playing classical music. | 只有他家在放古典乐 |
[21:21] | Not to mention he nailed your ring style. | 更别说他搞对了你喜欢的戒指 |
[21:24] | Or what I thought was your ring style. | 或者是我以为你喜欢的戒指 |
[21:29] | It was perfect. | 戒指很完美 |
[21:32] | What did you, uh, do with it, anyways? | 你怎么处理的 |
[21:38] | Your ring? | 你的戒指 |
[21:42] | I still have it. | 还在我这里 |
[21:47] | If you think this is the right store, we should call Olive, right? | 如果你觉得就是这家店 我们应该打给奥利弗 对吧 |
[21:50] | Have her, you know, cross-reference the boards. | 让她交叉比对信息板 |
[21:53] | Look at you, Mr. Callings Unit. Go ahead. | 真行啊 呼叫组先生 打吧 |
[22:05] | – Jared? – Hey. | -杰瑞德 -嘿 |
[22:06] | I just tried Olive, but she didn’t pick up. | 我刚打电话给奥利弗 但她没接 |
[22:09] | Dad smashed her phone. Classic. | 爸爸摔了她的手机 老一套了 |
[22:11] | Well, I got a familiar voice for you. Hold on. | 有个熟悉的声音在旁边 等等 |
[22:15] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[22:16] | Hey, you got out again? | 嘿 你又出来了 |
[22:19] | Uh, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[22:22] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[22:23] | I need you to find any info on Joe Butler. 29 C. | 我需要你找到 关于乔·巴特勒的任何信息 29C座位 |
[22:27] | All right. Let’s see. | 好吧 我来看看 |
[22:34] | Originally from South Carolina. | 南卡罗来纳州人 |
[22:36] | Has a kid. | 有个孩子 |
[22:38] | He lost his wife a few years ago. | 几年前他的妻子过世了 |
[22:40] | – They haven’t had it easy. – Don’t forget about the ink or the lights. | -他们过得不容易 -别忘了墨水和灯光 |
[22:43] | Hey, is there anything on the boards about, um, ink or tar or ooze? | 板上有没有 关于墨水 焦油或软泥的信息 |
[22:50] | Or any mythology on dim lights? Uh… | 或者关于昏暗灯光的暗喻 |
[22:54] | Contractors? Form? | 承包商 表格 |
[22:57] | God, the more I talk, the more it’s a lost cause. | 天啊 我说得越多感觉越没希望 |
[22:59] | Yeah. Sorry, I’m not seeing anything on the boards. | 嗯 抱歉 我没在板上看到任何东西 |
[23:02] | Did your Calling have anything else? | 你的呼召有别的信息吗 |
[23:03] | Not my Calling. It’s Joe’s. | 这不是我的呼召 是乔的 |
[23:05] | He’s desperate for us to solve it so that he can track down his kid. | 他迫切希望我们能解决这件事 好让他能找到他的孩子 |
[23:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:09] | I wish there was a way to get in his head. | 我希望能有办法进入他的脑袋 |
[23:13] | Help me! Help! | 救救我 救命 |
[23:18] | Aunt Mick, remember what I said about seeing Bethany’s Calling the other day? | 米凯阿姨 记得我之前说 我看到了百思妮的呼召吗 |
[23:22] | – Yeah. – What if I could do that again? | -嗯 -如果我能再做一次呢 |
[23:26] | Intentionally getting inside someone else’s Calling? Can you do that? | 自主进入别人的呼召 你能做到吗 |
[23:29] | I have no idea, but I can try. | 我不知道 但我可以试试 |
[24:48] | See anything new? | 看到什么新东西了吗 |
[24:50] | I had the sensation of a Calling, but it was totally blank. | 我有一种被呼召的感觉 不过是完全一片空白 |
[24:54] | Well, that’s new. | 这很新鲜 |
[24:56] | His brain activity indicates he had a Calling. | 他的脑部活动显示他得到了呼召 |
[24:59] | Print out his scans for me, will you? I’ll take it up with Dr. Bahl. | 帮我打印他的扫描结果 我会和保尔医生讨论的 |
[25:06] | – Hey, you still with me? – Yeah. | -嘿 你还在吗 -在 |
[25:07] | I did it. I was in Joe’s Calling. | 我做到了 我进入了乔的呼召 |
[25:10] | Cal, that’s incredible. How? | 卡尔 太神奇了 怎么做的 |
[25:12] | I can’t explain it exactly, but listen, this felt urgent. | 我无法确切解释 但这次感觉很紧急 |
[25:14] | I saw the ink and the piece of paper and the dim light, but it didn’t stay dim. | 我看到了墨迹和一张纸 还有昏暗的灯光 但没有一直昏暗 |
[25:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:20] | It was an old chandelier over the front desk. | 是前台的旧吊灯 |
[25:23] | The bulbs burned so brightly, they shattered. | 灯泡烧得很亮 于是碎了 |
[25:26] | Okay, we’re on it. Thank you. You’re amazing. Go, Dragons! | 好的 我们去追查 谢谢 你太棒了 上吧 龙 |
[25:28] | And after losing another five years of my life over guards and near misses… | 在我因为警卫又失去了五年人生 而且差点错过之后… |
[25:33] | This would be the X. | 这里就是X |
[25:35] | We’re gonna have to handle one more. | 他还要再处理一个 |
[25:55] | How do we get in? A four-digit lock leaves us with 9,999 combination options. | 我们怎么进去 四位密码锁 有9999个密码选项 |
[25:59] | Really, 10,000. | 其实有一万个 |
[26:03] | – Calling? – No, I just brought my ears. | -呼召 -不 我只是带了耳朵 |
[26:04] | I punch a code into my lab every day. I’ve gotten used to the tones. | 我每天都在实验室里按密码 我已经习惯了这个音调 |
[26:08] | I’d say I’d kiss you, but been there, done that. | 我真想吻你 但已经吻过了 |
[26:14] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[26:18] | Daly. | 达利 |
[26:33] | Oh great. You’re back. | 真棒 你们回来了 |
[26:35] | Was there a chandelier there? | 那里装过吊灯吗 |
[26:37] | Well, if there was, it would’ve been over a century ago. | 有的话也是一个世纪以前了 |
[26:39] | The whole system is defunct. | 整个线路都不存在了 |
[26:44] | Come on. The city shut that system down in the 1930s. | 拜托 市政府在1930年代 关闭了这个系统 |
[26:47] | There’s no way it could generate a spark of any kind. | 不可能会产生任何火花 |
[26:50] | No, he’s right. | 嗯 他说得对 |
[26:51] | Listen, kids, I’ve been playing ball with you for hours, but I’m done. | 听着 孩子们 我配合你们好几个小时了 我不干了 |
[26:56] | Time to call it a day. | 该收工了吧 |
[26:58] | There’s no way this system’s capable of lighting anything. | 这个系统不可能照亮任何东西 |
[27:00] | The Callings aren’t literal. | 呼召不是字面意思 |
[27:02] | We’re supposed to pay attention to the electrical unit, | 我们应该关注电力系统 |
[27:05] | which means, Mr. I’ve-Been on-the-Callings-Unit-for-Eight-Months, | 也就是说 “我加入呼召组八个月”先生 |
[27:07] | that we… | 我们… |
[27:09] | Follow the wires. | 跟着电线走 |
[27:10] | I’ll take the downstairs. | 我去楼下 |
[27:15] | What? You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 什么 你们一定是在开玩笑吧 |
[27:17] | There is nothing down there. | 下面什么都没有 |
[27:19] | Bill, are you okay? | 比尔 你没事吧 |
[27:23] | – What happened to him? How’d he get here? – I don’t know. Uh… | -他怎么了 他怎么来的 -我不知道 |
[27:27] | Okay, we know that after Cal touched the tail fin, | 好吧 我们知道卡尔碰了尾翼后 |
[27:29] | he saw Daly in the glow. | 他看见达利在光辉里 |
[27:31] | And Daly wanted Cal to stay there. | 达利想让卡尔待在那里 |
[27:33] | Then he blipped back into the plane at Eureka for a few seconds. | 然后他闪回到尤里卡的飞机里 待了几秒 |
[27:36] | And then he disappeared again. I assume back into the glow. | 然后他又消失了 我想是回到光辉中了 |
[27:39] | That leads us back to our original question. | 这让我们回到了最初的问题 |
[27:42] | How’d he get here? | 他怎么到这里来的 |
[27:43] | I mean, his vitals are completely normal. | 他的生命体征完全正常 |
[27:45] | So, what? He’s comatose like the detainees? | 所以呢 他像被拘留的人一样陷入了昏迷 |
[27:48] | No. No, not according to his charts. | 不对 他的病历不是这样的 |
[27:50] | I mean, he has been sedated to make it easier to monitor his brain activity and vitals. | 他被注射了镇静剂 这样更容易监视他的脑部活动和体征 |
[27:54] | – Saanvi. – What? | -桑维 -什么 |
[27:55] | My Calling. | 我的呼召 |
[27:56] | “Wake him up.” We have to wake him up. | 叫醒他 我们得把他叫醒 |
[27:59] | He could have information about the glow. Bill! | 他可能有关于光辉的信息 比尔 |
[28:01] | He doesn’t have the vapors. They’ve pumped him full of Ketofol. | 他没有输气管 他们给他注射了氯胺酮和异丙酚 |
[28:04] | Gotta get him to talk. | 得让他说话 |
[28:05] | Someone could come in any second now. Bill, can you hear me? | 随时可能有人来 比尔 你能听到我说话吗 |
[28:07] | Did I ever tell you what my favorite movie was? | 我有没有说过 我最喜欢的电影是什么 |
[28:12] | Uh, Shawshank Redemption? Arrival? | 《肖申克的救赎》《降临》 |
[28:14] | No, Pulp Fiction. | 不 《低俗小说》 |
[29:06] | Wow, it’s nice to see a familiar face. Hi. | 哇 看到熟悉的脸真好 嗨 |
[29:10] | Angelina, you’re alive? | 安吉丽娜 你还活着 |
[29:13] | Did I bring you here? | 是我带你来的吗 |
[29:15] | We always seem to find a way to each other. We’re connected, Cal. | 我们似乎总是能找到彼此 我们连接在一起 卡尔 |
[29:21] | No, I don’t wanna be anywhere near you. | 不 我不想靠近你 |
[29:42] | Bill? Bill. Bill. | 比尔 |
[29:44] | Can you see me? Can you see me? | 你看得到我吗 |
[29:47] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:49] | Okay. You’re gonna be okay, all right? | 好 你会没事的 好吗 |
[29:52] | Now, can you remember anything about the glow or how you got here | 你能记起关于光辉 或者你怎么来这里的事吗 |
[29:55] | or when you got here? | 你什么时候来的 |
[29:58] | Okay, he’s trying to say something. It’s okay. Hey, take your time. Shit. | 他想说些什么 嘿 慢慢来 该死 |
[30:02] | All passengers must scan and return to sleeping quarters… | 所有乘客必须扫描然后回到睡觉区… |
[30:05] | This is what Vance was trying to warn us about. | 这就是万斯警告我们的事 |
[30:07] | – I can’t leave him here. – No, no. | -我不能把他留在这里 -不 |
[30:08] | If they catch us, they’re gonna lock us up in solitary for God knows how long. | 他们抓到我们的话 我们就不知要被关到什么时候 |
[30:12] | And then we’re no use to Daly or anybody. | 那我们就帮不了达利或任何人了 |
[30:14] | Calling. We have to wake him up. | 呼召 我们得把他叫醒 |
[30:15] | We did that already. And to be able to do more, we have to leave. | 我们已经叫醒了 要做得更多 我们必须离开 |
[30:18] | – Right. – Ben. Now. | -没错 -本 快走 |
[30:20] | We’ll be back for you, okay? I promise you. | 我们会回来找你的 好吗 我向你保证 |
[30:22] | – Ben. Let’s go. – I promise you. | -本 走吧 -我向你保证 |
[30:27] | Look, I do not give you permission to be back here, | 听着 我没有准许你们回来 |
[30:30] | so let’s just wrap this little charade up. | 我们赶快结束这场猜谜游戏吧 |
[30:33] | – Has this always been a wall? – Did you hear me? | -这里一直是一堵墙吗 -你听到了吗 |
[30:36] | You’re gonna have to come back with a warrant! | 你必须带着搜查令回来 |
[30:38] | I bet a contractor would deem this a fake wall. | 我敢说承包商会认为这是堵假墙 |
[30:45] | Mick, watch out. | 米凯 小心 |
[30:51] | Get up! | 起来 |
[31:11] | Oh my God, this is his trafficking ring. | 天啊 这是个人口贩卖团伙 |
[31:18] | Is everyone okay? Okay, you guys are safe now, all right? | 大家都还好吗 你们现在安全了 好吗 |
[31:22] | – Daddy! – Charlie? | -爸爸 -查理 |
[31:27] | I think Joe’s Calling just saved his son. | 我觉得乔的呼召救了他儿子 |
[31:44] | He created whole new identities for them. | 他为他们创造了全新的身份 |
[31:46] | Forged adoption papers. Faked birth certificates. | 伪造的领养文件 假的出生证明 |
[31:49] | You caught this just in time. | 你刚好赶上了 |
[31:50] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[31:52] | These kids thought they were going to camp. | 可怜的孩子以为他们要去露营 |
[31:54] | They had no idea what was gonna happen. | 他们不知道会发生什么 |
[31:56] | We’ve been after this ring for almost a year. | 我们追查这个团伙已经快一年了 |
[31:58] | Now it’s busted wide open. Good job. We’ll take it from here. | 现在彻底破案了 干得好 之后交给我们吧 |
[32:02] | Listen. DCS, they had him placed with a family. You don’t understand that? | 听着 儿童服务部门把他 送去了寄养家庭 你不明白吗 |
[32:05] | We’ve had him with several families. | 我们送他去了好几个家庭 |
[32:07] | Once they find out his father was on Flight– | 他们一发现他的父亲在航班… |
[32:11] | I promise I will personally do my best to get him into the right home. | 我保证我会尽我所能 送他去合适的家庭 |
[32:14] | Can I go live with my dad? He’s the right home for me. | 我可以跟我爸一起住吗 他才是合适的家人 |
[32:21] | Hey, your dad, he loves you so much. | 嘿 你爸爸他很爱你 |
[32:24] | I know that ’cause he’s got a picture of you beside his heart. | 我知道是因为 他在心脏旁边放着你的照片 |
[32:27] | He does? | 是吗 |
[32:29] | Hey, you know what your dad told me? | 嘿 你知道你爸跟我说什么吗 |
[32:32] | He said you help him every single time he gets scared of the dark. You help him. | 他说每次他害怕黑暗 你都会帮他 你会帮他 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I say, “It’s okay, Daddy. We’re all scared of the dark sometimes.” | 对 我说:“没关系 爸爸 我们有时都会害怕黑暗” |
[32:42] | And he feels better. | 他感觉就好多了 |
[32:49] | We’ll make sure he’s placed with a family sympathetic toward 828. | 我们会确保 他被安置在支持828乘客的家庭里 |
[32:52] | Oh, I’m gonna make sure of that. | 我会确保的 |
[32:55] | Hey, you’re gonna be okay. All right, Charlie? I promise you. | 嘿 你会没事的 查理 我向你保证 |
[33:00] | Come here. Come here, buddy. | 过来 伙计 |
[33:21] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[33:23] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:24] | I’m pregnant. I get lightheaded sometimes. | 我怀孕了 我有时候会头晕 |
[33:26] | – Are you hurt? Did you hit– – No, I’m okay. | -你受伤了吗 你撞到… -不 我没事 |
[33:30] | You look fantastic. | 你看起来很棒 |
[33:39] | You guys just missed the crackdown, | 你们刚刚错过了一次镇压 |
[33:41] | but I hope you had a good time out in the world today. | 不过我希望你们今天在外面过得不错 |
[33:44] | We did. | 确实 |
[33:46] | We, um… We solved your Calling. | 我们解决了你的呼召 |
[33:49] | Does that mean you’ll call about my son? | 也就是说你会打听我儿子的下落吗 |
[33:51] | They’ll do you one better. | 他们会给你更好的消息 |
[33:53] | Come with us. We’ll tell you everything you need to know. | 跟我们来 我们会告诉你你需要知道的一切 |
[34:05] | He was a little rattled, | 他有点慌乱 |
[34:07] | but he has no idea how much danger he was in. | 但他不知道自己当时有多危险 |
[34:10] | Your Calling saved his life. | 你的呼召救了他的命 |
[34:17] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[34:18] | Charlie. Oh my God. My boy. | 查理 我的天啊 我的儿子 |
[34:21] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[34:22] | I missed you too, Daddy. Look, I have a wiggly tooth. | 我也想你 爸爸 你看 我有颗牙齿松了 |
[34:28] | And guess what? I get to see you all the time now. | 你猜怎么着 我现在随时可以见到你 |
[34:31] | My new foster family said they’d bring me for visits anytime, | 我的新寄养家庭说 他们随时可以带我来看你 |
[34:37] | just until I get to live with you again. | 直到我可以再和你一起生活 |
[34:39] | They have this monster playset. | 他们有一套玩具 |
[34:40] | And Caleb, he was fostered too. | 凯勒布也是寄养的 |
[34:43] | He says he has an extra night-light for me. | 他说他有个额外的夜灯可以给我 |
[34:46] | He gets scared of the dark sometimes, just like me and you. | 他有时会害怕黑暗 就像我和你一样 |
[34:52] | Buddy, today is a reminder. | 伙计 今天提醒我们 |
[34:56] | The dark never lasts. | 黑暗永远不会持续 |
[35:27] | You had a hell of a day. | 你今天过得很充实 |
[35:31] | Yeah, I got to be a detective again. I got to actually help make a difference. | 对 我又当了一次警探 我能够帮忙做出改变 |
[35:35] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 你做到了 |
[35:38] | Zeke, it felt good. | 齐克 这感觉很好 |
[35:39] | It just felt good being back out there doing that. | 回到外面破案的感觉真好 |
[35:46] | My thanks is I got locked right back up here. | 我得到的感谢就是被关回这里 |
[35:51] | Gonna suck, huh? | 糟透了 对吧 |
[35:54] | Don’t focus on the impact the bad ones have on you. | 不要把重点放在坏人对你的影响上 |
[35:57] | Focus on the impact you have on the good ones. | 专注于你对好人的影响 |
[36:00] | That’s why I love you. | 我就是爱你这一点 |
[36:03] | You always know exactly what to say. | 你总是知道该说什么 |
[36:13] | But sometimes words aren’t enough. | 但有时候言语是不够的 |
[36:16] | I could really use a hug right now. | 我现在真的需要一个拥抱 |
[36:19] | I’d give you one if I could. | 如果可以的话 我会给你一个 |
[36:24] | Can you at least tell me everything’s gonna be okay? | 你能至少告诉我一切都会好起来吗 |
[36:30] | Uh, Mick? | 米凯 |
[36:32] | Hey, yeah, come on in. | 嘿 进来吧 |
[36:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:48] | I didn’t get a chance to thank you for today. | 我还没机会谢谢你今天的事 |
[36:54] | I don’t know. Working together like that, it just, uh, felt like old times. | 我不知道 像这样一起工作 感觉就像以前一样 |
[37:01] | Brought you a little something from the past. | 给你带来了过去的东西 |
[37:04] | Yeah, it’s not the ring. | 嗯 不是戒指 |
[37:07] | – Okay. That’s good. – Yeah. | -好吧 很好 -对 |
[37:09] | Oh! | 哦 |
[37:10] | Nice. | 不错 |
[37:12] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:14] | Hello, Lithuania. | 你好 立陶宛 |
[37:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:30] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[37:31] | I saw your light on. You good? | 我看到你的灯亮了 你没事吧 |
[37:33] | I am. In fact, I saw him today. | 没事 其实我今天看见他了 |
[37:35] | – Who? – The other chosen one. | -谁 -另一个天选之人 |
[37:38] | Was he happy to see you? | 他见到你很开心吗 |
[37:42] | Not really. Um… | 没有 |
[37:44] | He doesn’t understand. | 他不明白 |
[37:47] | But he will. | 但他会明白的 |
[37:50] | He will. | 他会的 |
[37:56] | I think this is the orchard. Thanks. | 我觉得就是这座果园 谢谢 |
[39:28] | You. | 是你 |
[39:51] | I bet it’s a girl. I don’t know for sure, but… | …是个女孩 我不确定 但… |
[40:06] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[40:10] | Glad we’re on the same side. | 幸好我们站在同一边 |
[40:14] | We made a pretty good team today. | 我们今天配合得很默契 |
[40:23] | So, uh, what little lesson do you think Daly brought back with him? | 你觉得达利学到了什么小教训 |
[40:29] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[40:32] | But if we’ve learned anything, it’s that we know no one returns empty-handed. | 但如果我们学到了什么 那就是我们知道没有人会空手而归 |
[40:40] | – I thought you were gonna take it easy. – I can’t. | -我以为你会让我几招 -我做不到 |
[40:42] | You’re too good. | 你太厉害了 |
[40:43] | Let’s see. What’s your next move? I’m curious. | 我看看 你的下一步是什么 我很好奇 |
[40:47] | I’m flustered now. | 我现在很慌张 |
[40:53] | Care to tell me why his nap is over so soon? | 可以告诉我 为什么他的午睡这么快就结束了吗 |
[40:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:59] | Come on. Spit it out. | 快说呀 |