时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | I just kept repeating over and over. | 但我一直在不断重复 |
[00:23] | Find her. I miss him every single second of every day. | 找到她 我每天的每分每秒都在想他 |
[00:26] | I’m here for you. | 我在你身边 |
[00:27] | What’s the Registry gonna do with me when they find out that I’m pregnant? | 如果管理局发现我怀孕了 他们会怎么对我 |
[00:30] | Angelina, you’re alive? | 安吉丽娜 你还活着 |
[00:31] | We always find a way to each other. We’re connected, Cal. | 我们总有办法找到对方 我们是相连的 卡尔 |
[00:34] | We have absolutely no idea where she is. | 我们完全不知道她在哪里 |
[00:35] | It’d be nice if a Calling could help us. | 如果呼召能帮我们 那就太好了 |
[00:37] | I think I did it. DNA has no anomaly. | 我想我成功了 DNA没有异常 |
[00:40] | What little lesson do you think Daly brought back? | 你觉得达利带回来了什么教训 |
[00:42] | If anything, we know no one returns empty-handed. | 我们知道 没有人是空着手回来的 |
[00:45] | – Is that– – Fiona Clarke. | -那是… -菲奥娜·克拉克 |
[00:46] | I found her hiding in a barn by an apple orchard. | 我在一个 苹果园附近的谷仓里发现了她 |
[00:48] | A Calling led me right to her. | 一个呼召把我径直引向了她 |
[00:50] | She returned twice, just like you. | 她回来了两次 和你一样 |
[00:52] | – There has to be an important reason. – Yeah, but what is it? | -这其中一定有什么重要的原因 -对 但究竟是什么呢 |
[01:06] | How could this even happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[01:09] | I thought we saved Fiona. | 我以为我们已经救了菲奥娜 |
[01:12] | You saved her. | 你救了她 |
[01:15] | I let her die. | 我害她死了 |
[01:17] | It was on my watch. I fell asleep. I– | 是我在负责监视 我睡着了 我… |
[01:20] | Hey. Hey, no. | 嘿 不是的 |
[01:21] | Ol, if it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine. | 小奥 如果这是谁的错 那也是我的 |
[01:24] | A Calling led me to her to keep her safe. | 呼召带我找到了她 保护她的安全 |
[01:27] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[01:29] | It’s just that straw was secure. | 只是 那根吸管很稳固的 |
[01:32] | I don’t know how it fell out. | 我不明白它怎么会掉出来 |
[01:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:36] | – I don’t know, but we must call someone– – No. No, no. | -我不知道 但我们必须联系一下谁… -不行 |
[01:38] | We can’t. We have to think this through. | 不能这样 我们必须想清楚 |
[01:41] | Last night, Saanvi said she’d send help. Let’s… Let’s just sit tight. | 昨晚 桑维说她会派帮手来 让我们耐心等待 |
[01:46] | No calls. No risk of unwanted attention. | 不要打电话 不要冒险引来不必要的关注 |
[01:48] | I wish Dad was here. He’d… He’d be– | 真希望爸爸能在这里 他会… |
[01:51] | Disappointed… in me. | 觉得失望…对我 |
[01:56] | Olive? Cal? I’m hungry. | 奥利弗 卡尔 我饿了 |
[01:57] | We need to keep Eden out of here. | 我们不能让伊登到这儿来 |
[02:05] | ♪ Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me ♪ | 美丽的梦想家 为我醒来吧 |
[02:09] | ♪ Starlight and dewdrops Are waiting for thee ♪ | 星光与露珠在等待着你 |
[02:12] | I used to sing that to my twins to wake ’em up in the morning. | 我以前会在早上唱这首歌 叫我们家的双胞胎起床 |
[02:16] | It’s nice that a flower can’t reply with a groan. | 花不能用牢骚来回应真是太好了 |
[02:18] | My mama always said, “Start your day with a song.” | 我妈妈总说: “用一首歌开启你的一天” |
[02:21] | So I do that for my flowers. | 所以我就这么对我的花了 |
[02:24] | They seem so alive. It’s hard to believe you grew it in this place. | 它们看起来很有活力 难以置信你是在这里种出来的花 |
[02:27] | Managed to get the bulb. | 设法拿到了球茎 |
[02:30] | Give it a little light on the yard every day after breakfast. | 每天早餐后给它一点阳光 |
[02:33] | Seeing it grow gives me hope. | 看着它让我感觉有了希望 |
[03:15] | All righty. The ultrasound is showing that your amniotic fluid is running low. | 好了 超声波显示 你的羊水就快没有了 |
[03:19] | It’s nothing to worry about, but let’s focus on hydration | 没什么可担心的 但我们要注意补水 |
[03:22] | and keep this bun in the oven longer. | 让这个面包在烤箱里多待一阵子 |
[03:24] | Sounds easy enough. Thanks. | 听起来挺简单的 谢谢 |
[03:26] | You’re welcome. Baby looks healthy. | 不客气 宝宝看起来很健康 |
[03:28] | You’re on track to reach your due date in six short weeks. | 你的预产期只剩短短六个星期了 |
[03:32] | Knock wood. | 希望一切顺利 |
[03:42] | Come in. | 进来 |
[03:47] | – Hey, I didn’t– – That was… | -嘿 我没… -当时… |
[03:53] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[03:55] | Mick, yesterday, that kiss… | 米凯 昨天那个吻… |
[03:58] | I mean, almost kiss. | 我是说 差点吻上 |
[04:01] | – What I’m trying to say here is– – Hey. | -我想说的是… -嘿 |
[04:04] | Forget it. It never happened. | 算了 反正也没发生什么 |
[04:05] | Forgotten. | 忘掉了 |
[04:08] | Sorry I made it awkward. | 抱歉把气氛弄得那么尴尬 |
[04:12] | On another note, | 另一件事 |
[04:15] | an ambitious Missouri beat cop | 一个雄心勃勃的密苏里巡警 |
[04:16] | connected a photo of a petty-theft suspect on our most wanted list. | 把一张小偷嫌疑人的照片 接入了我们的头号通缉名单 |
[04:21] | Oh my God. Is this Angelina? | 天啊 这是安吉丽娜吗 |
[04:23] | I don’t understand. Ben thought he saw her die in the church fire. | 我不明白 本以为 他看到她死于教堂的大火里了 |
[04:26] | She’s like a cockroach. Just– | 她就像只蟑螂一样 就是… |
[04:28] | I got feelers out to every agency that’ll listen. | 我已经联系了所有愿意倾听的机构 |
[04:31] | We’re gonna find her, Mick. | 我们会找到她的 米凯 |
[04:32] | Okay, if there’s anything I can do, just… | 如果有什么我可以做的 就… |
[04:34] | I’ll keep you posted. Promise. | 有情况我会随时通知你的 我保证 |
[04:46] | Hey, blue eyes. | 嘿 蓝眼睛 |
[04:47] | Zeke, where have you been? | 齐克 你去哪儿了 |
[04:49] | I have so much to tell you. I’m– | 我有好多话要跟你说 我… |
[04:54] | I’m guessing you already know it all. | 我猜你已经全都知道了 |
[04:58] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[05:00] | I told you in my vows we’d never have enough time together, | 我在誓言中说过 我们在一起的时间永远都不够 |
[05:02] | yet we got more time than we ever dreamed possible. | 然而 我们得到的时间 比我们以为的要多 |
[05:06] | The universe is, um, full of surprises. | 这个宇宙充满了惊喜 |
[05:10] | I live for the moments where I can just be here with you. | 我活着就是为了 能和你在一起的这些时光 |
[05:18] | Yeah, maybe we would’ve had more time if I would’ve been stronger. | 如果我再强大一些 我们就会有更多的时间 |
[05:21] | Zeke, don’t say that. Your big beautiful heart saved Cal’s life. | 齐克 别这么说 你宽厚美丽的心救了卡尔一命 |
[05:24] | And others. You’ve helped so many people. | 还有其他人 你已经帮助了很多人 |
[05:27] | That was my way of redeeming myself for Chloe, for my parents’ heartache. | 那是我向克洛伊赎罪的方式 |
[05:29] | Piling on the pain. | 为我父母的心痛赎罪 让自己备受痛苦煎熬 |
[05:33] | I couldn’t forgive myself. I couldn’t meet my redemption in the middle. | 我无法原谅自己 我无法在中间得到救赎 |
[05:38] | Don’t make the same mistake, Mick. | 不要犯同样的错误 |
[05:41] | – You did nothing wrong. – Mick, listen. | -你没做错任何事 -米凯 听我说 |
[05:44] | – I’ll be gone soon, and you have– – What are you talking about? | -我很快就会离开了 而你有… -你在说些什么 |
[05:47] | You have important work to do. People who need you. | 你有重要的事情要做 为了需要你的人 |
[05:51] | – The world needs you. – I need you. | -世界需要你 -我需要你 |
[05:54] | Zeke, you can choose to stay with me. | 齐克 你可以选择留在我身边 |
[05:57] | I wish I could, my love, but I can’t. | 我希望我可以 我的爱人 但我不能 |
[06:02] | You need to be out in the world on your journey. | 你得去外面的世界继续你的旅程 |
[06:06] | Wherever it takes you. | 不管它会将你带往何方 |
[06:11] | Michaela, my everything. | 米凯拉 我的一切 |
[06:14] | It’s time to move forward now. | 现在是时候向前看了 |
[06:18] | – Without me. – I don’t want to move forward without you. | -放下我 -我不想放下你向前看 |
[06:20] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[06:22] | Only you. | 只要你 |
[06:25] | – I feel everything slipping away. – Okay, you’re scaring me. | -我感觉所有东西正在流逝 -好吧 你吓到我了 |
[06:33] | Who… | 谁… |
[06:36] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[06:38] | Group A, | A组 |
[06:39] | please proceed to the mess hall for breakfast. | 请到食堂吃早餐 |
[06:42] | That is group A to the mess hall for breakfast. | 现在轮到A组到食堂吃早餐 |
[06:51] | Take him to bed two. Thank you. | 带他去二号床 谢谢 |
[06:56] | Zimmer approved your request, so here’s Daly’s son. | 齐默同意了你的请求 所以这位就是达利的儿子 |
[07:00] | I don’t know why you even bother. His dad’s a killer. My guys had families too. | 我不明白你为什么费这个劲 他爸爸是杀人犯 我兄弟也有家人的 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Thank you, Patrick, for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 帕特里克 |
[07:09] | Didn’t exactly have a choice. | 我没别的选择 |
[07:11] | I don’t understand why I’m here. | 我不明白我为什么来这里 |
[07:13] | Well, uh, Captain Daly, | 达利机长 |
[07:16] | your dad, he’s alive. | 你爸爸 他还活着 |
[07:19] | And he’s here. | 他就在这儿 |
[07:21] | – How’s that possible? – I’m not sure. | -这怎么可能 -我不太确定 |
[07:23] | But he came back again, and this time… he brought something with him. | 但他又回来了 这一次… 他带回来了一些东西 |
[07:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:31] | It’s difficult to explain, | 这很难解释 |
[07:33] | but the detention center is experiencing something like mythological plagues. | 但拘留中心正在经历一些 类似神话中的灾祸的事情 |
[07:38] | And somehow, they come from your dad. | 出于某种原因 它们的起因是你爸爸 |
[07:41] | And we’ve been really lucky so far because we’ve been able to keep it contained it to the building. | 目前为止 我们非常幸运 因为我们成功把它控制在了这栋楼里 |
[07:46] | Oh. Great. | 哦 太好了 |
[07:48] | I wouldn’t put you in danger, but I do think you may be the key to the cure. | 我不会让你有任何危险的 但我觉得你可能是治疗的关键所在 |
[07:51] | Because you and your dad share the same genetic material, | 因为你和你爸爸有着同样的遗传物质 |
[07:54] | your healthy stem cells, your bone marrow, | 你的健康的干细胞 你的骨髓 |
[07:56] | may be the secret sauce to solve the mystery created by your dad. | 也许就是解开 你爸爸制造的谜团的秘方 |
[08:00] | And this could be a chance to save some lives. | 这可能是拯救部分人的机会 |
[08:04] | Yeah. I still can’t believe he’s actually here. | 是啊 我还是不敢相信他真的在这里 |
[08:09] | Can I show you? | 我能给你看看吗 |
[08:18] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[08:21] | It is him. | 真的是他 |
[08:25] | I think if he knew that you were here, he’d be really grateful. | 我想 如果他知道你在这里 他一定非常欣慰 |
[08:30] | I’ve been estranged from my old man since long before 828. | 早在828航班之前 我和我爸就疏远了 |
[08:33] | He hurt my mom, me. | 他伤害了我妈妈 我 |
[08:37] | So many people. | 太多人 |
[08:39] | The poor woman that he kidnapped and took on the plane. | 他绑架并带上飞机的那个可怜的女人 |
[08:41] | I realized a long time ago that I was better off without him. | 我很久之前就知道了 没有他我会过得更好 |
[08:45] | We’re nothing alike. | 我们毫无相似之处 |
[09:06] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[09:10] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[09:16] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[09:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:20] | This must be another plague. | 这一定又是另一场灾祸 |
[09:21] | And you think I can help stop this? | 你觉得我可以帮忙阻止这个 |
[09:23] | I think you’re the only one that can help. | 我觉得你是唯一帮得上忙的人 |
[09:25] | I know this is a big ask, but please! | 我知道这个要求很过分 但求你了 |
[09:28] | More people will die. | 会有更多人死去的 |
[09:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:34] | Okay, I’ll do what I can. | 好的 我尽力而为 |
[09:40] | I don’t know how Angelina survived, but the picture Jared showed me… | 我不知道安吉丽娜是怎么活下来的 但杰瑞德给我看的照片… |
[09:43] | Ben, it’s her. | 本 那就是她 |
[09:45] | But it can’t be. I saw her die, Mick. | 但这不可能啊 我看到她死了 米凯 |
[09:50] | It is Angelina. Of course she survives. | 这可是安吉丽娜 她当然会活下来了 |
[09:53] | I mean, is it too much to ask that she be gone for good? | 要求她永远消失会不会太过分了 |
[09:55] | Jared’s working every lead. | 杰瑞德正在调查每条线索 |
[09:58] | What if the Calling I had about Daly had something to do with Angelina? | 如果我看到的 关于达利的呼召和安吉丽娜有关呢 |
[10:01] | What would she want with Daly? | 她对达利有什么企图 |
[10:04] | With Daly and Fiona. | 对达利和菲奥娜 |
[10:08] | I wish the kids weren’t flying solo with Fiona at the house. | 真希望孩子们 不是独自和菲奥娜在家里 |
[10:12] | I hate not being with them. | 我讨厌不能陪在他们身边 |
[10:16] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I just, um, miss being with them too. | 嗯 我也很想念和他们在一起的日子 |
[10:22] | – Oh! I’m so sorry. – Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. | -哦 太对不起了 -天啊 非常抱歉 |
[10:26] | Oh. Yeah, no. | 哦 是 没事 |
[10:27] | You have enough to worry about. No, no, no, it’s okay. | 你要担心的事已经够多了 好了 没事 |
[10:30] | No tears over spilled milk. | 没必要为洒掉的牛奶难过 |
[10:45] | Water to blood. It’s gotta be another one of Daly’s plagues. | 水变成血 这一定是达利的又一场灾祸 |
[10:51] | All passengers must return to their quarters immediately. | 所有乘客必须立刻回到各自的舱房 |
[10:55] | This is a lockdown. | 现在实行封锁 |
[10:56] | My blood Calling. It has to be connected. | 我的鲜血呼召 这其中一定有关联 |
[10:58] | We’ve gotta protect Daly. Let me get word to Saanvi. | 我们必须保护达利 我去告诉桑维 |
[11:00] | Go before it’s too late. I got the passengers. | 快去 乘客们交给我 |
[11:02] | Sure? We don’t have a choice. | -你确定吗 -我们别无选择了 |
[11:18] | All passengers must return to their quarters immediately. | 所有乘客必须立刻回到各自的舱房 |
[11:22] | This is a lockdown. | 现在实行封锁 |
[11:24] | Lockdown now. | 现在实行封锁 |
[11:27] | Head back to your quarters. | 回你们的舱房去 |
[11:30] | Move! Let’s go! | 动起来 快走 |
[11:33] | Hey! Whoa! Okay! Okay! | 嘿 |
[11:34] | Clear the area now! | 立刻清场 |
[11:38] | Polly! | 波莉 |
[11:40] | What the hell is wrong with you? You okay? | 你他妈是有什么毛病啊 你没事吧 |
[11:43] | I don’t know. It feels– | 我不知道 感觉… |
[11:47] | – Feels like this baby’s pissed. – Okay, um… | -感觉宝宝生气了 -好吧 |
[11:50] | – We’re gonna get you somewhere safe. – Over here. | -我带你去安全的地方 -这边 |
[11:55] | All passengers must return to their quarters immediately. | 所有乘客必须立刻回到各自的舱房 |
[11:59] | This is a lockdown. | 现在实行封锁 |
[12:08] | Oh, thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[12:09] | I barely made it to you. It’s chaos out there. | 我差点没能来找你 外面一片混乱 |
[12:12] | Luckily, the guards were distracted by this– | 幸好 看守的注意力完全在这场… |
[12:13] | Blood plague. | 血灾上 |
[12:14] | I’ve tested samples from the facility. They all have Daly’s DNA on them. | 我检测了设备里的样品 它们全都含有达利的DNA |
[12:18] | And Daly, how is he? Is he safe? | 达利他还好吗 他安全吗 |
[12:19] | I mean, his room’s secure, but his IV fluid turned to blood. | 他的房间很安全 但他的静脉注射液全都变成了血 |
[12:23] | His sedation’s gonna start wearing off. | 他的镇静剂开始失效了 |
[12:25] | With a mask like that, he’ll be terrified when he wakes up. | 戴着这么一个面具 他醒来以后会害怕的 |
[12:28] | Look, I have a jump-start to the cure. | 听着 我可以快速启动解药 |
[12:30] | I figured out a way to eliminate Callings with that serum I made. | 我找到了 用我制作的血清来清楚呼召的方法 |
[12:33] | Come on. That nearly killed you when you tried it on yourself. | 拜托 你拿自己 做实验的时候 差点就没命了 |
[12:36] | Right, which is why I’ve brought him. | 对 所以我把他带来了 |
[12:39] | Daly’s son, Patrick. | 达利的儿子 帕特里克 |
[12:42] | – He actually came? – Yeah. | -他真的来了 -对 |
[12:45] | He’s clearly having a hard time, but he’s agreed to help us. | 显然他现在很煎熬 但他同意了会帮我们 |
[12:47] | And with a little bit of luck, I can modify the serum | 运气好的话 |
[12:48] | to disconnect Daly from, I don’t know, whatever this is and stop the plagues. | 我可以修改血清来切断 达利和这个东西的联系 阻止灾祸 |
[12:54] | And then we can finally get some answers from Daly. | 然后我们就可以 从达利那儿得到一些答案了 |
[12:57] | And maybe give him a chance to heal the rift with his son. | 也许能给他一个机会 来弥合他和儿子的裂痕 |
[13:13] | No, no, no, no! Eden, stop. | 不 伊登 住手 |
[13:16] | – You’re gonna disturb her. – I wanna see her. | -你会打扰到她的 -我想看看她 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[13:21] | Fiona is really sick. | 菲奥娜病得很重 |
[13:23] | But I helped her last night. Just like Olive told me. | 但昨晚我帮过她了 就像奥利弗说的那样 |
[13:27] | What? | 什么 |
[13:30] | How? Helped her how? | 怎么帮的 你怎么帮的她 |
[13:32] | You said the splinter was hurting her and told me to take it out. | 你说那根刺让她很痛苦 让我把它拔出来 |
[13:36] | No. No, Eden, I never said that. | 不 伊登 我从没说过那种话 |
[13:38] | Yes. Yes, you did. | 你说了 |
[13:40] | You said she’d feel better, and she’s still sick. | 你说她会好起来的 但她还在生病 |
[13:49] | I was asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[13:51] | I never spoke to Eden. | 我从没和伊登说过话 |
[13:56] | Yeah. No, I appreciate it. Thanks. | 是 不 我非常感激 谢谢 |
[13:59] | Nice when agencies collaborate. | 机构之间能合作真是太好了 |
[14:01] | It doesn’t hurt when our suspect’s wanted for kidnapping and murder | 我们的嫌犯因为绑架和谋杀被通缉 而且赏金相当丰厚 |
[14:04] | with a fat bounty on her head. | 这并无坏处 |
[14:06] | Here we go. Toll cam, eastbound I-80. | 来了 收费摄像头 I-80往东行 |
[14:08] | It’s the same van, same hat, but the angle’s a bit better. Zoom in. | 是同一辆面包车 一样的帽子 但这个角度要更好一些 放大 |
[14:13] | Oh, that is definitely her. | 这个绝对是她 |
[14:14] | She keeps up this pace, | 她如果保持这个速度 |
[14:16] | she’ll hit the GW Bridge in about three hours. | 大约三小时后 就能到乔治华盛顿大桥了 |
[14:20] | Putting her in New York. | 这样她就会进入纽约 |
[14:23] | Why is she running straight into the storm? Only two reasons. | -她为什么要回到风暴中心 -只有两个原因 |
[14:25] | She’s running from something or towards something. | 她要么在逃避什么 要么在追寻什么 |
[14:29] | Maybe Eden. I mean, she’s gone after her before. | 也许是伊登 她之前就找过她 |
[14:31] | Let’s roll. And it’ll give us a chance to move Fiona to the safe house. | 行动吧 这样能让我们 有机会把菲奥娜送去安全屋 |
[15:11] | That wasn’t so bad. | 感觉也没那么糟 |
[15:12] | You’re gonna be numb and unable to walk for a while. | 你会暂时感到麻木 无法行走 |
[15:15] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[15:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:25] | So this is a needle that I need to use in order to extract your bone marrow. | 我要用这根针取出你的骨髓 |
[15:29] | It looks more like an ice pick. | 它看起来像个冰锥一样 |
[15:33] | Thanks for doing this. I know it can’t be easy seeing your dad like that. | 谢谢你这么做 看到你爸爸那样一定很不好受 |
[15:37] | I’ve had my share of hurt from my dad, but what he’s doing to everyone here… | 我也受到过我爸的伤害 但他对这里的每个人做的事… |
[15:42] | Yeah, I know your dad. | 是 我认识你爸爸 |
[15:43] | Not well, but enough to know that he hasn’t been a saint. | 不太熟 但足够明白 他不是个高尚的人 |
[15:48] | He’s got a lot of guilt around 828, which wasn’t his fault. | 他对828航班深感内疚 但那并不是他的错 |
[15:52] | And I don’t think these plagues are either. | 我想这些灾祸也不是 |
[15:54] | Wish those were his only sins. | 真希望那些是他唯一的罪孽 |
[15:57] | Infidelity, check. | 不忠 有他一份 |
[15:58] | Blaming everyone else for his problems, always. | 把他的问题 都怪在别人身上 永远都是 |
[16:02] | And then wash it down with a bottle of gin. | 然后就着一瓶杜松子酒喝下去 |
[16:05] | As a dad who’s made his fair share of mistakes | 作为一个曾经犯过错 |
[16:10] | and who manages to still make more, | 而且还会继续犯错的父亲 |
[16:14] | I’ve learned that it’s not on my kids to be my cleanup crew. | 我明白了 不应该 让我的孩子们替我收拾烂摊子 |
[16:19] | I’m trying to be a better dad. | 我一直努力想做一个更好的爸爸 |
[16:23] | And their forgiveness | 而他们的原谅 |
[16:26] | means the world to me. | 对我来说就是一切 |
[16:28] | My guess is you haven’t pulled half the stunts he’s pulled. | 我猜你做的事还不及他做的一半 |
[16:32] | But you’re both here now, so it could be an opportunity to | 但现在你们俩都在这里了 所以这可能是个机会 |
[16:36] | clear the air. | 来消除误会 |
[16:39] | If you want it to be. | 如果你想的话 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 是啊 我不知道 |
[16:45] | – I mean, is it even safe to go in there? – Sure, with the right precautions. | -进去安全吗 -当然 只要做好正确的防护措施 |
[16:48] | And once you’re stabilized and able to walk, | 等你情况稳定下来 可以走路了 |
[16:51] | we can ask the guard to help. | 我们可以请看守帮忙 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I’ll think about it. | 行 我会考虑的 |
[17:03] | How can they keep me from seeing Dr. Bahl? | 他们怎么能不让我见保尔医生 |
[17:05] | Dr. Bahl had something urgent to do in the lab. | 实验室有急事要保尔医生处理 |
[17:08] | I mean, I was a cop back in the day, so I do have emergency train– | 我以前是警察 所以我接受过应急训练 |
[17:11] | – You said this wasn’t an emergency. – No. | -你说过这不是紧急情况的 -对 |
[17:13] | But the stress you’re under might be causing false labor pain. | 但你现在承受的压力 可能会引发假性分娩痛 |
[17:15] | Stress! You think? I mean, a bloodbath wasn’t exactly part of my birthing plan. | 压力 你觉得是这样 我的生孩子计划中可不包括血浴 |
[17:21] | You know, you kind of remind me of my husband. | 你让我想起了我丈夫 |
[17:23] | No matter how much something sucked, he’d still find a way to make me laugh. | 不管情况多糟糕 他都有办法逗我笑 |
[17:30] | – I’m sorry you lost him. – Yeah. | -我很遗憾你失去了他 -是啊 |
[17:33] | Yeah, he was a pretty Zen guy. | 是啊 他是个挺佛系的人 |
[17:39] | You know, if he was here right now, he would say something like, um, | 如果他现在在这里 他大概会说: |
[17:43] | “Smell the flowers and blow out the candles.” | “闻闻花香 吹灭蜡烛 |
[17:46] | “Go to your happy place. Uh, think of someone you love.” | 去你的快乐之地 想想你爱的人” |
[17:55] | – Okay. – This baby’s coming now. | -好吧 -孩子要出来了 |
[17:56] | I need Saanvi. It’s too soon! | 我需要桑维 来得太快了 |
[17:58] | – Okay. Guards! Guards! – It’s too soon! | 好的 看守 |
[18:03] | We need a doctor! | 我们需要医生 |
[18:06] | All passengers must return to their quarters immediately. | 所有乘客必须立刻回到各自的舱房 |
[18:09] | This is a lockdown. | 现在实行封锁 |
[18:17] | I mean, Eden fully believes that she talked to me about Fiona. | 伊登非常笃定她跟我聊过菲奥娜的事 |
[18:21] | But she didn’t, so what the hell happened? | 但她并没有 所以这到底是怎么回事 |
[18:26] | The baby monitor. It could have recorded something. | 婴儿监视仪 它可能录下了什么 |
[18:29] | – The app’s on my phone. – Oh. | -应用程序在我手机上 -哦 |
[18:34] | Should be around here. | 应该在这段时间左右 |
[18:41] | A splinter? | 一根刺 |
[18:43] | What’s Eden doing? | 伊登在做什么 |
[18:44] | I think she’s talking to someone. | 我觉得她是在跟某人对话 |
[18:48] | But there’s no one there. | 但那里没有人啊 |
[18:56] | Oh my God, Cal. | 我的天啊 卡尔 |
[18:58] | Eden was talking to someone. | 伊登确实在跟某人对话 |
[18:59] | Someone not actually in the room. | 一个并不在房间里的人 |
[19:02] | – What if it was– – No. No. | -万一那是… -不 |
[19:05] | Please don’t say Angelina, okay? | 拜托不要说安吉丽娜 好吗 |
[19:08] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[19:11] | What would even make you think something like that? | 你怎么会这么想的 |
[19:13] | The Calling that led me to Fiona. | 那个让我找到了菲奥娜的呼召 |
[19:16] | Angelina was in it. Alive and well. | 安吉丽娜也在里面 生龙活虎的 |
[19:18] | – It’s like she was expecting me. – Why would you hide something like that? | -感觉她好像是在等我 -你为什么要隐瞒这种事情 |
[19:21] | Angelina thinks we’re connected. | 安吉丽娜觉得我们是相连的 |
[19:23] | Dad thinks we’re connected. I don’t want you thinking– | 爸爸觉得我们是相连的 我不希望你认为… |
[19:25] | Okay. You and me, we are connected. | 好了 你和我 我们是彼此相连的 |
[19:30] | Our family, we’re connected through love. | 我们一家人 我们因为爱而彼此相连 |
[19:34] | Angelina doesn’t connect with people. | 安吉丽娜没有与人相连 |
[19:36] | She manipulates them. | 她是在操纵他们 |
[19:38] | Like she did with Dad and Mick. | 就像她对爸爸和米凯做的那样 |
[19:41] | But to project herself to Eden… I… | 但向伊登投射她自己…我… |
[19:45] | She must have the Omega Sapphire. | 欧米茄蓝宝石肯定在她手上 |
[19:48] | Angelina was only a projection, so she couldn’t actually touch Fiona. | 安吉丽娜只是一个投影 所以她不能真的触碰菲奥娜 |
[19:53] | So she had Eden do it for her. | 所以她让伊登替她动手 |
[19:57] | We have to protect Eden from learning the truth | 我们必须保护伊登 别让她知道真相 |
[20:00] | and find Angelina before she kills again. | 并且在安吉丽娜再次杀人前找到她 |
[20:04] | I used my sapphire to project onto Saanvi. | 我用我的蓝宝石向桑维投射了影像 |
[20:07] | I could do it again. This time onto Angelina. | 我可以再做一次 这次的对象是安吉丽娜 |
[20:09] | No, Cal, it’s way too dangerous. | 不行 卡尔 这样太危险了 |
[20:12] | I think it’s the only option we have. | 我想这是我们唯一的选择 |
[20:16] | I’m not ready for this yet. I’m supposed to have six more weeks. | 我还没准备好 我应该还有六个星期的 |
[20:19] | Yep. | 对 |
[20:22] | All right. Okay. | 好啦 好的 |
[20:24] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[20:28] | This pain has to stop. | 这阵痛必须停下来了 |
[20:29] | Not a doctor, but I think the only way that’s happening is if you have a baby. | 我不是医生 但让疼痛停止的 唯一方法就是你把孩子给生下来 |
[20:34] | I used to imagine how my life would go. | 我曾经想象过我的生活会是什么样 |
[20:37] | You find the right guy, get married. We would buy a house. | 找到白马王子 结婚 我们会买套房子 |
[20:42] | And then you have a baby in a freakin’ hospital. | 然后在医院里生个孩子 |
[20:45] | I didn’t peg you for a vision-board type. | 我没想到你也是个爱幻想的人 |
[20:47] | I’m not, but… | 我不是 但… |
[20:51] | my boyfriend… | 我男朋友… |
[20:53] | I love him, and he should get to hold his baby. | 我很爱他 他应该有机会抱着自己的孩子 |
[20:57] | I wish he was here. | 真希望他能在这里 |
[21:00] | Believe me, I feel ya. | 相信我 我懂你 |
[21:04] | – Hey. – Glad you made it past the guards. | -嘿 -真高兴你通过了看守 |
[21:07] | No one cares what the janitor’s up to. Perk of the job. | 没人在意清洁工做什么 这是这份工作的优势 |
[21:10] | But I heard the guards are looking for your brother. You seen him? | 但我听说看守们在找你哥哥 你见过他吗 |
[21:14] | No, uh, but let me know if you hear anything. | 没有 不过 你要是听说了什么 拜托告诉我 |
[21:16] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[21:20] | How can I help here? | 我可以怎么帮忙 |
[21:23] | We actually need some supplies. | 我们确实需要一些物资 |
[21:24] | We… We need some, um, sheets, towels, a knife or some scissors, | 我们需要床单 毛巾 一把刀或者剪刀 |
[21:30] | but the real ask is that we need some warm– | 但最主要的是我们需要一些温… |
[21:33] | – Please don’t say water. – Water. | -拜托别说是水 -水 |
[21:37] | – I’ll do what I can. – Thank you. | -我尽力而为 -谢谢 |
[21:43] | It’s okay. Hold my hand. Squeeze. Okay, just take a breath. | 没事的 握住我的手 用力 好的 深呼吸 |
[21:48] | Well, you’re a tougher man than me. | 你比我坚强 |
[21:50] | I’m sure if your dad could see you doing this, | 我相信 如果你爸爸看到你这么做 |
[21:52] | he’d be proud that you wanna help other people. | 你这么乐于助人 他一定会很骄傲 |
[21:55] | You’re giving me too much credit. | 你太过奖了 |
[21:56] | If my leg weren’t numb, I would’ve run out of here by now. | 如果不是腿麻了 我就跑出去了 |
[21:58] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我一点都不相信 |
[22:01] | You’re a good dad. Your kids are lucky to have you. | 你是个好爸爸 你的孩子们很幸运 |
[22:04] | That hasn’t always been the case. | 情况并非总是如此 |
[22:07] | But I think walking through the fire, we’re stronger for it today. | 但我想 穿过了烈火 今天的我们更加坚强了 |
[22:13] | You know, my dad had his faults, but thanks to you, | 我爸爸犯过一些错 但多亏了你 |
[22:15] | I’m remembering there were some good times too. | 我想起了我们也曾有过美好的回忆 |
[22:18] | For my 11th birthday, he borrowed this little Cessna 150. | 为了庆祝我11岁生日 他借了一架小型塞斯纳150飞机 |
[22:22] | We just flew out over the Atlantic all day. | 我们在大西洋上空飞了一整天 |
[22:26] | Watching this whale migration. | 观赏鲸鱼迁徙 |
[22:29] | Just us. | 就只有我们 |
[22:31] | Sounds incredible. | 听起来很棒 |
[22:33] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远都不会忘记 |
[22:38] | Heard you were in here, Stone. Why are you out of quarters? | 听说你在这里 斯托恩 |
[22:39] | We’re under strict lockdown. | 你为什么不在舱房里 我们实施了封锁 |
[22:41] | No, he’s here on my command. | 不 是我让他来的 |
[22:44] | I have full authorization to do my work on Daly, | 我得到了完全授权 来进行对达利的工作 |
[22:46] | which requires the DNA of an additional male pass– | 我需要另外一个男性的DNA… |
[22:49] | If Daly makes a move out of line, I got a permanent way to stop him. | 如果达利有任何出格行为 我有个一劳永逸的方法来阻止他 |
[22:53] | I won’t wait for Zimmer to make the call. | 我不会等齐默下令的 |
[22:57] | Sorry about that. There’s been a lot of tension here recently. | 抱歉 这里最近气氛很紧张 |
[23:01] | You were right. I don’t wanna waste this chance to see my dad. | 你说得对 我不想错失这次见我爸爸的机会 |
[23:05] | – Can I talk to him before it’s too late? – Yes. Hopefully, it’ll be safe soon. | -我能趁还来得及 跟他聊聊吗 -好的 希望情况很快就能安全 |
[23:08] | Last thing I need is to integrate your healthy cells into the serum. | 我要做的最后一件事 就是把你的健康细胞融入血清中 |
[23:11] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -行 |
[23:18] | Hey, stay with me. Stay with me. Come on. Stay with me. Stay with me. | 嘿 加油 继续 加油 |
[23:22] | – I can’t do it anymore. – You absolutely can. | -我不行了 -你一定可以的 |
[23:25] | You’ve defied the odds so far. You can do this, all right? | 目前为止 你已经非常勇敢了 你可以做得到的 好吗 |
[23:28] | You seem to be an expert. How many do you have? | 你看起来经验老到 你生过几个 |
[23:30] | No, no, no, I just am good under pressure, I guess, and a pretty cool aunt. | 不 我应该只是善于应对压力 我是个挺酷的姑姑 |
[23:35] | Think you can handle one more nibling? | 你觉得你可以再多应付一个孩子吗 |
[23:38] | Cool aunt reporting for duty. | 酷姑姑来报到了 |
[23:43] | Sorry, no water. | 抱歉 没有水 |
[23:45] | – It’s okay. – I tried. | -没关系 -我尽力了 |
[23:46] | No, you did great. Thank you. | 没事 你做得很好了 谢谢 |
[23:50] | Ready to have a baby? | 准备好把孩子生出来了吗 |
[24:31] | You’re doing great. I can see the head, so you just need one more big push. | 你做得很好 我能看到头了 所以你只需要再使劲推一次 |
[24:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:35] | You can. You got this. You can do this. Come on. | 你可以的 你能做得到 你可以的 加油 |
[24:38] | On the count of three, we’re gonna do one more. | 数三声 我们再用力一次 |
[24:40] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[24:45] | Good job. Good job. Good job. Good job. You’re doing great. Push. One more. | 做得好 你做得很好 用力 再来一次 |
[24:50] | Good job. Towels. Come on. | 做得好 毛巾 快 |
[24:53] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[24:56] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[24:57] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:07] | Come on. | 加油 |
[25:08] | Hey, come on. Breathe for me. Come on. | 嘿 加油 快呼吸 加油 |
[25:10] | – Is something wrong? – No, no. | -有什么问题吗 -不是 |
[25:12] | – What’s wrong with my baby? – Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. | -我的宝宝怎么了 -没什么 |
[25:14] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快啊 |
[25:16] | Come on. Come on, breathe for me. | 加油 快呼吸 |
[25:19] | Come on. Come on, sweetie. Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 宝贝 加油 |
[25:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:32] | Welcome to the world, little one. | 欢迎来到这个世界 小家伙 |
[25:34] | This is your mommy. Here’s Mommy. This is Mommy. | 这个是你妈妈 妈妈在这儿 这个是妈妈 |
[25:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:58] | Just remember, if it gets to be too much, you can– | 记住了 如果难以应对 你可以… |
[26:01] | I’ll bail. I know. | 我会抽身 我知道 |
[26:02] | I just wish I knew what I was walking into. | 我只希望能知道自己面对的是什么 |
[26:06] | Or where. | 或者在哪里 |
[26:08] | We have our plan. | 我们计划好了 |
[26:10] | Just find Angelina and stop her | 找到安吉丽娜 阻止她 |
[26:14] | before she hurts anyone else. | 在她伤害其他人之前 |
[26:35] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[26:39] | You used Eden to murder Fiona. | 你利用伊登杀害了菲奥娜 |
[26:42] | She’s just a child! Why? | 她只是个孩子 为什么 |
[26:44] | Cal, I would never hurt Eden. | 卡尔 我永远都不会伤害伊登的 |
[26:46] | Or you. We’re on the same side. | 或者你 我们是一条船上的 |
[26:51] | I wish that were true. | 我希望真的是这样 |
[26:53] | You were a kind person when I first met you. | 我刚认识你时 你是个很好的人 |
[26:56] | It’s not too late to find that person again. | 现在找回那个人还不太迟 |
[26:58] | I haven’t changed. I’ve grown. | 我没有变过 我长大了 |
[27:01] | So have you. | 你也一样 |
[27:03] | We’re both anointed by God with the sapphire. | 我们俩都是上帝用蓝宝石选中的人 |
[27:06] | We can help to usher in the end of this world. | 我们可以帮忙迎来这个世界的末日 |
[27:08] | We can lead the chosen past the Death Date. Start the new world. | 我们可以带领被选中的人 跨过死期 开始新的世界 |
[27:14] | I’ve prayed on it. The answer is clear. This is a good thing. | 我为此祈祷过 而答案已经很明确了 这是件好事 |
[27:18] | The end of the world is an awful thing to wish for. | 祈求世界末日是个可怕的愿望 |
[27:21] | Let me help you do the right thing. Give me the sapphire. | 让我帮你做出正确的选择吧 把蓝宝石给我 |
[27:26] | God won’t let you take it away. | 上帝不会让你把它拿走的 |
[27:32] | Think of what we could do together. | 想想我们一起可以有何成就 |
[27:34] | Open your eyes to our potential. | 睁开眼睛看看我们的潜能 |
[27:38] | There is no “we,” Angelina. | 没有什么“我们” 安吉丽娜 |
[27:46] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[27:51] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[27:58] | This is not the easiest place to be pregnant, | 在这里怀孕不是件容易的事 |
[28:01] | but then, when I found out that the baby was coming today | 但当我知道宝宝今天就会出世 |
[28:05] | and without Saanvi, I just– | 桑维又不在时 我就是… |
[28:08] | I can only imagine the fear. | 我只能想象你的恐惧 |
[28:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:11] | But you stepped in. | 但你挺身而出了 |
[28:15] | Helped bring this precious new life into the world, | 帮忙把这个宝贵的新生命 带到了这个世界上 |
[28:18] | and I… cannot thank you enough. | 而我…对你的感激溢于言表 |
[28:22] | Well, the baby looks really healthy, | 宝宝看起来非常健康 |
[28:23] | but we’ll get her properly checked up when we can, okay? | 但有机会的时候 我们会给她好好做个检查 |
[28:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:33] | Guess you got your wish. Dad made it after all. | 看来你的愿望实现了 爸爸最终还是赶来了 |
[28:37] | You knew? | 你知道了 |
[28:38] | A detective can sense a tell. And the look on this man’s face right now… | 警探能察觉到蛛丝马迹 而且这哥们儿此刻脸上的表情… |
[28:42] | My lips are sealed, but there’s nothing more important | 我嘴巴很紧 但没有什么比在心爱的人身边 |
[28:45] | than being around the ones you love, especially right now. | 更重要的事了 尤其是此刻 |
[28:52] | When Jordan and I found out we were pregnant, it was just | 乔丹和我发现 我们有宝宝了时 感觉是那么… |
[28:57] | wonderful. | 美妙 |
[28:59] | That was the day before the passengers got locked up. | 那天是乘客们被关起来的前一天 |
[29:02] | And he wasn’t on the plane, so… | 他不在那架飞机上 于是… |
[29:05] | So you guys got separated. | 于是你们就被分开了 |
[29:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:09] | I didn’t know if I’d ever see him again. | 我不知道还能不能再见到他 |
[29:12] | Then a month later, I saw this handsome guy mopping the halls. | 一个月后 我就看到了 这个帅哥在大厅里拖地 |
[29:16] | I got the first job here I could. | 我在这里找到了 我能得到的第一个工作 |
[29:19] | No way was I missing this day. | 我绝对不可能错过这个日子的 |
[29:24] | And you didn’t. | 你没错过 |
[29:30] | You guys take all the time you need. I’m gonna be on lookout, okay? | 你们慢慢聊 我出去放风 好吗 |
[29:37] | You ready to hold her? | 你准备好抱抱她了吗 |
[29:42] | All right, time to meet Daddy. | 好了 该见见爸爸了 |
[29:49] | Well, should we still name her… | 我们还要叫她… |
[29:53] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[29:56] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:03] | She didn’t just have Omega Sapphire. It was embedded in her hand. | 她不仅拥有欧米茄蓝宝石 宝石还是嵌在她手里的 |
[30:07] | Like yours. | 就像你的一样 |
[30:09] | So, if you’re the dragon, then what does that make her? | 所以 如果你是龙 那她是什么 |
[30:13] | Dangerous. | 危险 |
[30:17] | Could that be her already? | 会是她吗 |
[30:19] | I don’t think she needs to knock. | 我不觉得她需要敲门 |
[30:25] | It’s all good, Cal. Friendlies. | 没事了 卡尔 是友军 |
[30:28] | Oh, thank goodness you both are safe. What about Eden? | 谢天谢地你们俩都没事 伊登呢 |
[30:30] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[30:31] | You have water? | 你们有水吗 |
[30:33] | At least the blood plague is confined to the detention center. | 至少血灾只局限于拘留中心 |
[30:36] | Another plague? Is everything okay? Where’s Dad? Aunt Mick, TJ? | 又一场灾祸 一切还好吗 爸爸呢 米凯姑姑 TJ呢 |
[30:40] | Look, it’s rough, but they’re safe, okay? | 听着 情况很艰难 但他们很安全 好吗 |
[30:45] | Sadly, we can’t say the same. | 可惜 我们无法说同样的话 |
[30:51] | My God, Fiona! But Saanvi said she was– | 天啊 菲奥呢 但桑维说她… |
[30:54] | She was okay, and then she wasn’t. | 她本来好好的 但后来又不好了 |
[30:56] | You should’ve called right away! | -我们… -你们应该立刻打电话的 |
[30:58] | We didn’t want anybody else finding out about this. | 我们不想让任何人知道这件事 |
[31:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:04] | You played it safe. That was smart. | 你们行事谨慎 这样很明智 |
[31:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:09] | We’ll make this okay. We’ll give her some dignity. | 我们会处理的 我们会让她有点尊严 |
[31:15] | Cal, the blood plague isn’t the only thing we should be worried about. | 卡尔 血灾 不是我们唯一需要担心的事 |
[31:19] | Angelina’s close. She could be heading here at any minute. | 安吉丽娜就在附近 她随时都有可能到这里来 |
[31:21] | She’s already been. | 她已经来过了 |
[31:22] | That’s impossible. We’ve been tracking her progress. | 不可能 我们一直在追踪她的行程 |
[31:25] | She was here, but not here here, exactly. | 她来过这儿 但又不是真的在这儿 |
[31:27] | She’s capable of projecting as anyone to any passenger or any passenger’s child. | 她可以以任何人的形象 向乘客或乘客的孩子投射影像 |
[31:32] | She projected to Eden, manipulated her. That’s why Fiona’s dead. | 她对伊登投射影像 操纵了她 这就是菲奥娜的死因 |
[31:37] | So I projected to her, and I found her in some sort of van. | 所以我也向她投射了影像 我看到她在一辆面包车里 |
[31:41] | No, we know the one. | 不 这个我们知道 |
[31:43] | Did you see anything that can clue us into her whereabouts? | 你有没有看到 任何能为我们提供她下落的东西 |
[31:46] | A sign for the Delaware Water Gap. | 有个特拉华峡谷的标牌 |
[31:50] | It said next exit. | 上面写着 下一出口 |
[31:51] | That’s solid. | 太好了 |
[31:55] | Wait. Hold on. I’ve been here before. | 等等 我之前来过那儿 |
[31:56] | This is I-80. | 这里是I-80 |
[31:59] | She was heading eastbound, so that would… | 她在往东行驶 所以那就是… |
[32:02] | – That’d put her right there. – Yeah! That’s it. | -她就会来到这里 -对 就是这儿 |
[32:04] | Awesome. I’m on it. Vance has got you both covered. Stay put. | 太好了 我来处理这件事 万斯会处理你们俩的事 好好待着 |
[32:10] | I wish I had more time to test, at least make sure it’s safe. | 我希望能有更多时间来测试 确保这样很安全 |
[32:12] | I’m afraid time is the one thing Daly’s running out of. | 达利现在最缺的就是时间了 |
[32:15] | I just hope I got this right. | 希望我做的是对的 |
[32:20] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:26] | I can hardly believe it’s you. | 真不敢相信是你 |
[32:30] | It’s been so long. | 好久不见了 |
[32:33] | Not that you really ever made the effort. | 倒不是说你真的努力过 |
[32:37] | There was always something more important to do. | 总有更重要的事要做 |
[32:41] | But here I am. | 但我来了 |
[32:43] | And I’m glad I came. | 我很高兴我来了 |
[32:46] | Because there’s something I wanna get off my chest. | 因为有些事我不吐不快 |
[32:55] | Look around, Dad. | 看看四周 爸爸 |
[32:58] | All of this… | 所有这一切… |
[33:02] | is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[33:05] | Since you flew into that storm, | 从你飞进那场风暴中起 |
[33:08] | all the passengers’ pain and suffering is on you. | 所有乘客的痛苦与煎熬都是你的错 |
[33:13] | They’re locked up here because of you. | 他们是因为你才被关在这里的 |
[33:18] | Tortured by plagues coming from you. | 被你带来的灾祸折磨着 |
[33:24] | But you’ve always been rotten. | 但你一直都这么坏 |
[33:28] | You cheated on Mom, | 你对妈妈不忠 |
[33:31] | abandoned us. | 抛弃了我们 |
[33:33] | Mom hates you. | 妈妈很恨你 |
[33:35] | I hate you. | 我也恨你 |
[33:39] | The whole world | 全世界 |
[33:42] | hates you. | 都恨着你 |
[33:49] | You deserve to die. | 你该死 |
[33:53] | But you know that already, don’t you? | 但你已经知道了 对吧 |
[34:12] | My dad! Something’s wrong! | 我爸爸 里面出事了 |
[34:17] | Go, go, go, go! Go! | 快去 |
[34:19] | Daly, stop! | 达利 住手 |
[34:20] | Daly, they are gonna shoot you. Just stop! | 达利 他们会向你开枪的 快停下 |
[34:24] | That’s it. Keep running, old man. | 就是这样 继续跑吧 老家伙 |
[34:27] | Run away. | 逃走 |
[34:29] | That’s what you’re good at, right? | 这就是你最擅长的事 对吧 |
[34:32] | Daly! Daly, stop! | 达利 住手 |
[34:34] | – I gotta get to him. – No. | -我得去找他 -不行 |
[34:36] | No. | 不行 |
[34:38] | No, come on. Ben’s got it. You’re gonna hurt yourself. | 不行 快 本会搞定的 你会弄伤你自己的 |
[34:53] | Go! | 走吧 |
[34:55] | But this time, don’t come back. | 但这一次 别再回来了 |
[34:59] | Ever! | 永远 |
[35:04] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[35:08] | Get down on the ground. Down on the ground now! | 趴在地上 趴下 快 |
[35:11] | No, don’t shoot! Leave him alone! | 不 别开枪 别碰他 |
[35:14] | Down on the ground, you piece of shit! Get down! | 趴在地上 你个混蛋 趴下 |
[35:22] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[35:24] | Now! | 立刻 |
[35:37] | For once, | 就一次 |
[35:39] | stand up for yourself, you coward. | 为你自己站起来吧 懦夫 |
[35:45] | Get up. | 起来 |
[35:53] | – Not another move, piece of shit! – Do what he says, Bill! | -别再动了 混蛋 -照他说的做 比尔 |
[35:55] | Get back on the ground, or I’ll shoot! I said get back on the ground! | 趴在地上 否则我开枪了 我让你趴在地上 |
[36:00] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[36:03] | Own it. | 抓住机会 |
[36:05] | – Don’t move! Get down! – Listen to him, Bill! | -不许动 趴下 -照他说的做 比尔 |
[36:07] | Don’t think about it! | 想都别想 |
[36:08] | Let me talk to him. I can talk to him! | 让我跟他谈谈 我可以跟他谈谈 |
[36:12] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:13] | Please, Bill, stay where you are! | 拜托 比尔 待在原地 |
[36:15] | I’m so sorry. Please help me. | 对不起 求你帮帮我 |
[36:18] | One more step, and I’ll shoot. | 再向前一步我就开枪了 |
[36:25] | No! | 不 |
[36:27] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[36:28] | Now! | 立刻 |
[36:31] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[36:38] | No, hang in there. Hang in there, Bill. Help’s on the way. | 不 坚持住 坚持住 比尔 救援马上就到 |
[36:43] | Help’s on the way, buddy. | 救援马上就到了 伙计 |
[36:46] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[36:50] | My son… | 我儿子… |
[36:55] | No, no, no, no, stay with me. Stay with me, please. | 不 撑住 拜托一定要撑住 |
[36:59] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[37:01] | He loves you, all right? | 他很爱你 好吗 |
[37:03] | He wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[37:05] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[37:07] | Hey. We all need you. | 嘿 我们都需要你 |
[37:12] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[37:25] | What the hell did you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[37:27] | The two witnesses are dead. | 两个见证人都死了 |
[37:29] | This world will end, but the chosen can follow me. They can survive. | 这个世界即将终结 但被选中的人 可以跟着我 他们会活下来 |
[37:32] | You know what? I’ve heard enough. You’re coming in. | 你知道吗 我已经听够了 你等着坐牢吧 |
[37:36] | Wait. No. No, I won’t go. I still have work to do. I can save lives! | 等等 不 不 我不会去的 我还有事要做 我可以拯救生命 |
[37:41] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Grace Stone | 你因谋杀格蕾丝·斯托恩 |
[37:43] | and the kidnapping of Eden Stone. | 及绑架伊登·斯托恩被捕了 |
[37:45] | Should I go on? Get in. | 要我继续说吗 进去 |
[37:56] | Made it back. I’m here with Ben and Saanvi. | 快回来 我和本还有桑维在一起 |
[37:59] | Copy. | 收到 |
[38:00] | Tell me you found Angelina. | 告诉我你找到安吉丽娜了 |
[38:02] | Oh, I got her. | 我抓到她了 |
[38:03] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:04] | Yeah, she’s got this wild theory that Daly and Fiona are two witnesses? | 是 她有个疯狂的理论 她认为达利和菲奥娜是两个见证人 |
[38:09] | I just texted over a sum of Angelina’s intel on the DC. | 我刚刚把安吉丽娜 关于拘留中心的一些情报发过去了 |
[38:13] | I’m pretty sure Daly was her next target. | 我很确定达利就是她的下一个目标 |
[38:15] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:18] | Daly’s dead. | 达利死了 |
[38:19] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[38:21] | Cal says she can project as other people to the passengers, | 卡尔说她可以 以其他人的形象向乘客投射影像 |
[38:24] | but how can a projection kill Daly? | 但投影又怎么能够杀死达利呢 |
[38:28] | Wait. This guard Angelina circled. I recognize her. | 等等 安吉丽娜 圈起来的这个看守 我认得她 |
[38:32] | That guard had it out with the supervisors. | 那名看守与主管人员发生过争执 |
[38:34] | Pretty unceremonious dismissal a few days ago. | 几天前被无情地解雇了 |
[38:37] | No, she was in my lab today. | 不 她今天还来过我的实验室 |
[38:42] | What, you didn’t see her? | 怎么 你没看见她 |
[38:43] | No, it was just you, me, and Patrick. | 没有 就只有你 我以及帕特里克 |
[38:47] | I think Angelina used me to get to Daly. | 我想安吉丽娜利用我搞定了达利 |
[38:50] | All right, fill me in. | 好吧 跟我说说 |
[38:51] | Angelina projected herself, | 安吉丽娜将自己投射过来 |
[38:53] | stood right there, and listened to everything we said. | 就站在那儿 听着我们的所有对话 |
[39:01] | We can ask the guard to help. | 我们可以请看守帮忙 |
[39:07] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[39:10] | That’s why Daly said “my son” as he died. He saw Patrick in the room with him. | 难怪达利死的时候说“我儿子” 他在房间里看到了帕特里克 |
[39:15] | Angelina used whatever she learned from Patrick in the lab | 安吉丽娜利用了她在实验室里 了解到的关于帕特里克的事情 |
[39:18] | to project herself as him and drive Daly out of the room. | 以他的形象把自己投射进去 逼达利离开了那个房间 |
[39:20] | Knowing he’d be shot. | 她知道他会被枪杀 |
[39:23] | She’s diabolical. | 她真恶毒 |
[39:28] | Okay, so now what? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[39:29] | We have Angelina, but we need to shut her down. | 我们抓到了安吉丽娜 但我们得把她关起来 |
[39:34] | For good. | 永远 |
[39:52] | Zeke? | 齐克 |
[39:54] | Zeke, I’m here. I’m here. | 齐克 我来了 |
[39:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:59] | Please remember me. Please. | 求你要记得我 求你了 |
[40:02] | Remember us. | 记得我们 |
[40:04] | Did I bring you here? | 是我带你来这儿的吗 |
[40:07] | I feel like I– | 我觉得我… |
[40:08] | Oh, I’m freezing. | 我好冷 |
[40:10] | Hey, get your jacket. Come on, put your jacket on. | 嘿 穿上外套 快 把外套穿上 |
[40:22] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[40:24] | The cave. | 那个山洞 |
[40:27] | Zeke, you were right. | 齐克 你说得对 |
[40:29] | You’re coming out of the glow, and you’re going into the cave. | 你从光辉中出来 你会进到洞穴中去 |
[40:32] | That’s why you can’t remember anything because you’re going back into real life. | 所以你什么都不记得了 因为你回到了现实生活中 |
[40:36] | Back to 2018. | 回到了2018年 |
[40:39] | Before we ever met. | 在我们相识之前 |
[40:43] | So we haven’t met. | 所以我们还不认识 |
[40:46] | You just look so familiar. | 你看起来很面熟 |
[40:50] | But we will. We will meet. | 但我们会的 我们会相遇的 |
[40:53] | And we’re gonna fall hopelessly in love, | 我们会无可救药地坠入爱河 |
[40:55] | and you’re gonna cook me fancy dinners, and you’re gonna make me laugh. | 你会为我做美味的晚餐 你会逗我笑 |
[40:59] | You’re gonna leave your wet towels on the floor and you’re gonna make love to me. | 你会把湿毛巾扔在地上然后和我云雨 |
[41:07] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[41:19] | I want more time. I don’t want you to go. | 我想要再久一些 我不想让你走 |
[41:23] | Let’s go together. You can show me the way. | 我们一起走吧 你可以帮我指路 |
[41:27] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[41:28] | It has to be like this for us to have what we had, Zeke. | 只有这样 我们才能拥有我们曾经拥有过的一切 |
[41:32] | Our story is ending, but you’re going back to the beginning. | 我们的故事结束了 但你回到了起点 |
[41:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:40] | Zeke, okay, listen. You have to find the cabin. | 齐克 好了 听我说 你必须找到小木屋 |
[41:42] | It’s down the mountain. I will be there. I will be waiting for you. | 它在山下 我会在那里 我会等着你 |
[41:46] | I won’t know who you are, but you have to do this for our story. | 我不会知道你是谁 但你必须为我们的故事这么做 |
[41:49] | Please go… go find the cabin. | 拜托去找到那个小木屋 |
[41:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:54] | Look in your pocket. | 看看你的口袋里 |
[42:04] | Repeat after me, all right? Find her. | 跟着我说 好吗 找到她 |
[42:07] | Find her. Say it. | 找到她 说啊 |
[42:09] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[42:12] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[42:34] | Find her. Find her. | 找到她 |
[42:40] | Goodbye, Zeke. | 再见 齐克 |