时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Angelina, you’re alive? | 安吉丽娜 你还活着 |
[00:23] | We always seem to find a way to each other. We’re connected, Cal. | 我们似乎总能找到彼此 我们是连结在一起的 卡尔 |
[00:25] | They’re gone! The Callings are gone. | 它们消失了 呼召消失了 |
[00:28] | Dad. Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:31] | Your father suffered a massive stroke. | 你父亲经历了严重的中风 |
[00:32] | – Autumn Cox? From the plane, right? – You got anywhere we can go? | -奥特姆·柯克思 乘客 对吧 -你知道我们能去什么地方吗 |
[00:35] | I might know somewhere. | 我想我也许知道一个地方 |
[00:37] | The ALNI patients are down there. | 协助生活神经科学中心 的病人在那下面 |
[00:42] | Dr. Bahl, you need to come with me. You’ve been transferred. | 保尔医生 你得跟我来一下 你被调走了 |
[00:45] | – No! Ben! Ben! Ben! – Hey! | -不 本 -嘿 |
[00:48] | Be a brave girl now. | 现在 做个勇敢的女孩吧 |
[00:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:52] | I’ve spoken to Washington. We’re cleared for isolation protocol. | 我已经联系了华盛顿 我们可以执行隔离方案 |
[00:55] | You can’t leave them here. These are human beings. | 你不能把他们扔在这儿 这些都是活生生的人啊 |
[00:57] | – What about their rights? – The decision has been made. | -他们的权利呢 -决定已经生效 |
[01:04] | You texted. Was there– | 你发了消息给我 是不是有… |
[01:05] | Oh, uh, yeah. I don’t even… I don’t even remember what that was about. | 哦 对 我自己都不记得是什么事了 |
[01:21] | It was bad enough you traipsed through neighborhoods like this as a cop. | 你当巡警时 在这种街区闲逛可真是够糟糕的 |
[01:24] | God knows I’m glad you came to your senses and quit. | 上天可鉴 我真的很高兴你恢复了理智辞了职 |
[01:27] | I’m more than happy to float your current endeavor. | 而且我很乐意 为你现在的努力做点贡献 |
[01:29] | Thank you, Mom, but… | 谢谢妈妈 不过… |
[01:31] | But why buy a decrepit building in this dumpy neighborhood | 不过你为什么要在这个 破街区买栋破旧的老楼呢 |
[01:34] | when you can afford anywhere? | 你明明买哪儿的房子都可以 |
[01:37] | I showed you that perfect little place in Tribeca– | 我给你看了 特里贝克的那套完美的房子… |
[01:39] | Near you. | 离你很近 |
[01:40] | Exactly! It’ll make going to your doctor appointments so much easier. | 没错 它能让你去看医生时更方便些 |
[01:42] | Enough, Mom, please. | 好了 妈妈 拜托 |
[01:45] | Well, I like the Sun’s Breath and Summer Faun. | 我喜欢太阳之息和夏日牧神 |
[01:48] | Once I see them on the wall, I’ll know for sure. | 只要在墙上看到它们 我就能非常肯定 |
[01:50] | I told you, just not yet. | 我跟你说啦 还不是时候 |
[01:53] | I just want you to see the whole vision when it’s finished. | 我只是想等结束后给你看看全貌 |
[01:56] | I’m sorry, but I appreciate what you’re doing for me so, so much. | 对不起 但我非常感谢你为我做了这么多 |
[02:05] | I just wish you weren’t playing house solo. | 我只是希望你不是一个人在玩过家家 |
[02:07] | I worry about you. | 我很担心你 |
[02:09] | See you next week. Call me. | 下周见 电话联系 |
[02:12] | – Okay. – I love you. | -好的 -我爱你 |
[02:13] | I love you. Muah. | 我爱你 |
[02:16] | Bye, Mama. | 再见 妈妈 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:20] | Yo, Mayor Stone. | 哟 斯托恩市长 |
[03:21] | What have we got today? | 今天有什么情况 |
[03:22] | Well, I repaired the composter, so Hector is much happier. | 我修好了堆肥器 所以赫克托开心了很多 |
[03:26] | Still can’t get the elevator to work. TJ won’t let it go. | 电梯还是没能修好 TJ不愿放弃 |
[03:29] | He’s working on it. | 他正在修理 |
[03:31] | The bathroom leak is finally fixed. | 厕所漏水的问题终于解决了 |
[03:34] | That or they’ve turned off our water too. | 也可能是他们把我们的水也断了 |
[03:36] | Yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me. | 是啊 我丝毫不觉得意外 |
[03:38] | All right. Thanks, Joe. | 好了 谢谢 乔 |
[03:44] | – It’s looking good, Sandy. – Oh, thanks. | -看起来很不错 桑迪 -谢谢 |
[03:47] | You wouldn’t believe this joke. | 你肯定不会相信这个笑话的 |
[03:50] | – Hey, Ben. – Hey. | -嘿 本 -嘿 |
[03:51] | Turns out it was the red one all along. | 原来一直都是红色的那个 |
[03:58] | Randall, I think Sandy could use some help in the garden. | 兰德尔 我想 桑迪的花园那边可能需要一些帮助 |
[04:01] | Uh, you know, I would, but, uh, my back is still killing me. | 我很想帮忙 但我的背还是疼得要命 |
[04:07] | – Listen, Randall, we need– – Ben? We need a minute. | -听着 兰德尔 我们需要… -本 你来一下 |
[04:12] | – Hey, what’s up? – Hey. | -嘿 怎么了 -嘿 |
[04:13] | Thomas and I have been reviewing our rations, | 托马斯和我一直在评估我们的食物 |
[04:15] | and it’s not looking good. | 情况不太乐观 |
[04:17] | Our staples are running low. | 我们的主食快要吃完了 |
[04:19] | Canned goods almost gone. | 罐头所剩无几 |
[04:21] | All right, let’s start by reducing portion sizes. | 好的 我们就先 减少每份食物的分量吧 |
[04:24] | Prioritize the young, the elderly. You think that’ll last us until– | 优先照顾年轻人和老年人 你觉得这样我们能撑到… |
[04:27] | A month’s a long time. | 一个月很漫长 |
[04:28] | And I mean, we’ll do our best to stretch it, but what about after the Death Date? | 我们会尽力延长时间 但死期过后呢 |
[04:35] | Assuming we’re still around, we’ll have to come up with a new plan. | 假设我们还健在 我们就得想一个新的计划了 |
[04:39] | Thank you, both. Appreciate all you do. | 谢谢二位 感谢你们的努力 |
[04:41] | We got you, Ben. | 有我们支持你 本 |
[04:47] | Hey, what did you find? Anything? | 嘿 你有什么发现 任何东西 |
[04:49] | I followed all Cal’s clues to the letter. Grain silo, train tracks. | 我完全依照着卡尔的线索 粮仓 铁轨 |
[04:54] | I searched every single area you marked. I even roped in Luis to see if he’d help. | 你标记出来的每个地方我都找过了 我甚至找了路易斯 看他能不能帮忙 |
[04:58] | You’ve been at this nonstop for days. I need to be out there with you. | 你已经马不停蹄地忙了好几天了 我得和你一起出去 |
[05:02] | No! Absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[05:04] | Listen to me. That psychopath almost killed you. | 听我说 那个疯子差点杀了你 |
[05:09] | I’m so sorry. Listen, I just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[05:13] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[05:24] | Cal, you look exhausted. | 卡尔 你看起来好憔悴 |
[05:26] | Are you sure you wanna go into this again? | 你确定还要再来一次吗 |
[05:28] | You’ve been pulling all-nighters for the last couple months with the Callings. | 过去的几个月 你一直在 通宵达旦地研究乘客们的呼召 |
[05:31] | I’m fine. I can do this. I can do more. | 我没事 我可以的 我可以继续 |
[05:35] | We got a lot of Callings ahead of us, and Team Save-The-World | 我们眼下还有很多呼召 但如果你把自己累垮了 |
[05:38] | automatically fails if you run yourself into the ground. | 拯救世界小队也就完了 |
[05:41] | She’s right, Cal. You got nothing to prove. | 他说得对 你不需要证明什么 |
[05:43] | Well, I hear you guys, but we’ve only got a month left. | 我明白你们的意思 但我们只剩一个月了 |
[05:46] | No one else gets Callings. So if not me, then who? | 其他人都收不到呼召 所以我不上谁上 |
[05:49] | With your dad not here, you’re my responsibility. | 你爸爸不在这里 我有责任照顾你 |
[05:51] | Cal, I’m getting worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[05:52] | Aunt Mick, please. Trust me. | 米凯姑姑 拜托 相信我 |
[06:42] | – Okay, guys. Should we– – Give him a sec to get the Calling. | -好吧 各位 我们要不要… -给他点时间接收呼召 |
[06:45] | – He’s gasping for air. – Five seconds. | -他在喘粗气 -五秒钟 |
[06:58] | – We’re out of time. – Get him out now. | -没时间了 -立刻叫醒他 |
[07:00] | Hey, Cal! | 嘿 卡尔 |
[07:04] | Cal, wake up! Cal! | 卡尔 醒醒 卡尔 |
[07:07] | You scared us. You okay? | -你吓死我们了 你没事吧 -14F |
[07:17] | Autumn Cox. | 奥特姆·柯克思 |
[07:19] | I sat in her seat. It must be her Calling. | 我坐的是她的座位 那一定是她的呼召 |
[07:21] | Autumn? Are you sure? | 奥特姆 你确定吗 |
[07:23] | Are we really about to blow our cover for Autumn Cox? | 我们真的要为 奥特姆·柯克思暴露行踪吗 |
[07:25] | I mean, she’s complicated, | 她这个人很复杂 |
[07:27] | but no, we have to solve her Calling no matter how we feel about someone. | 但不行 我们必须解决她的呼召 不管我们对那个人有什么看法 |
[07:31] | We can’t pick and choose. | 我们不能挑挑拣拣 |
[07:32] | We trawled through Callings for months. | 几个月来 我们研究了一个又一个呼召 |
[07:34] | Still no idea if it’s balancing the scales in the right direction. | 但还是不知道 它是否在正确的方向上平衡着天平 |
[07:36] | We might have to wait until the Death Date. | 我们可能得等到死期 |
[07:38] | But we have to have faith for us, for the passengers locked down, | 但我们必须对我们 对被关着的乘客们 |
[07:41] | for the rest of the world, which means we’re solving this Calling. | 对所有其他人有信心 这就意味着我们必须解决这个呼召 |
[07:45] | Come on. You heard the lady. Let’s go find Autumn Cox. | 走吧 你听到她说的啦 我们去找奥特姆·柯克思吧 |
[08:04] | Look who’s training for the Baby Olympics. | 看看谁在为宝宝奥运会接受训练 |
[08:06] | She has definitely got the drive. | 她绝对有这个能力 |
[08:09] | – She learned from the best. Right, Eden? – Right. | -名师出高徒 对吧 伊登 -对 |
[08:12] | How’s Chloe doin’? | 克洛伊怎么样了 |
[08:13] | Okay, I think. | 应该还好吧 |
[08:14] | But without Saanvi here, | 但桑维不在这儿 |
[08:16] | I worry about milestones she should be hitting. | 我很担心 她应该达成哪些阶段性的目标 |
[08:18] | I miss Saanvi too. Believe me. | 相信我 我也很想桑维 |
[08:21] | But even though I’m no doctor, I have raised a few kids. | 不过虽然我不是医生 但我也养大了几个孩子 |
[08:25] | She looks happy and healthy to me. | 我觉得她很开心 很健康 |
[08:28] | Well, Olive and Eden have been great in keeping her entertained. | 奥利弗和伊登一直在逗她开心 |
[08:32] | It’s wild to think that the only world she’s ever known is this place. | 想想觉得真离谱 她唯一认识的世界就是这个地方 |
[08:35] | Be nice to get her outside on the grass, sun in her face just once. | 要是能带她去外面的草地上 让阳光照在她脸上一次就好了 |
[08:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:46] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[08:47] | It’s another tremor. They’re getting worse. | 又一次地震 情况越来越糟了 |
[08:49] | Well, there’s a volcano growing under us. I’ll check the fuse box. | 我们下面有座日渐活跃的火山 我去看看保险丝盒 |
[09:06] | Hey, hey, hold on. I got this. Contractor, remember? | 嘿 等等 交给我 承包商 记得吗 |
[09:11] | – Used to see this in old buildings. – Yeah, good point. | -以前常在老建筑里看到这种情况 -有道理 |
[09:13] | Wonder if the tremors are causing the lights to flicker. What’ve we got? | 我在想是不是地震 导致了电灯闪烁 什么情况 |
[09:17] | Bad wiring. | 线路故障 |
[09:22] | Yeah. No, I felt that. | 是 不 我感觉到了 |
[09:25] | – You okay? – More of a jolt. | -你没事吧 -更像是在摇晃 |
[09:26] | – You got a flashlight? – Yeah. | -你有手电筒吗 -有 |
[09:39] | Oh, that doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太乐观 |
[09:41] | Tremor must have shorted the system. Whole thing’s down. | 一定是地震导致了系统短路 全坏了 |
[09:45] | So when do you think we could get it back up and running? | 你觉得我们什么时候才能恢复供电 |
[09:48] | Uh, there’s no fixing this. | 这修不了了 |
[09:50] | Not without a lot of materials we don’t have. | 需要一大堆我们没有的材料 |
[09:52] | Help! Help! Ben, come quickly! | 救命 本 快过来 |
[09:55] | They’re dying. The ALNI patients. | 他们快死了 协助生活神经科学中心的病人们 |
[10:03] | No, no, no. No power to the life support system. They’re gonna die. | 不 没有生命维持系统 他们会死的 |
[10:08] | We have to do something. | 我们必须想想办法 |
[10:09] | They’re barely hanging on as it is! What do you expect us to do? | 他们本来就快撑不住了 你想让我们怎么做 |
[10:13] | We’re gonna do whatever it takes to save them. | 我们要竭尽全力救他们 |
[10:15] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[10:16] | Okay, we need manual ventilation bags. Henry, check supplies. | 我们需要手动供气袋 亨利 去物资里找找 |
[10:22] | I saw a small generator in storage. It won’t power the building, | 我在仓库看到一个小发电机 它无法给整座建筑供电 |
[10:25] | but it might have enough juice to keep these machines running. | 但它也许有足够的能量 来维持这些机器运转 |
[10:30] | Okay, go. We can’t lose these people! Henry, I need your help. | 好的 快去 我们不能失去这些人 亨利 我需要你帮我一下 |
[10:38] | Go. Go. Go. | 快去 |
[10:42] | Come on. Come on. Stay with me. | 加油 撑住 |
[10:45] | Come on. | 加油 |
[10:48] | Hey! Look who’s up and walking around like a champ. | 嘿 看看是谁站起来了 还像个冠军一样走来走去呢 |
[10:52] | Attaboy. Come on, Steve. Sit down. | 好样的 来吧 史蒂夫 坐吧 |
[10:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:00] | How’s it going in here? You guys find Autumn yet? | 这边情况如何了 你们找到奥特姆了吗 |
[11:02] | I tried every possible resource. She’s not in the system. | 所有可能的方法我都试过了 她不在系统里 |
[11:05] | Completely off radar. | 根本查无此人 |
[11:06] | Last known location of Autumn | 奥特姆最后出现的位置 |
[11:08] | was with the missing passengers at the safe house. | 是和那些失踪乘客一起在安全屋 |
[11:10] | Then they just vanished from thin air. | 之后他们就人间蒸发了 |
[11:12] | Okay, so we find the passengers, we find her. | 所以 只要找到那些乘客 我们就能找到她了 |
[11:14] | Did you find anything on the plane that might be a clue? | 你在飞机上有没有发现什么线索 |
[11:16] | Those creepy vines were squeezing the life out of me. | 那些可怕的藤蔓差点把我勒死 |
[11:20] | There was something. Uh, a white grid? | 确实有个线索 一个白色的网格 |
[11:26] | But I could see reflections. | 但我能看见倒影 |
[11:28] | Like a window? | 像窗户一样 |
[11:29] | Yeah, but… but with horizontal lines behind it. | 对 但后面有些横条 |
[11:33] | Slats? | 横木 |
[11:36] | Like the ones at Beverly’s? | 就像贝弗利家的那种 |
[11:38] | Exactly like that. | 就是那个样子 |
[11:40] | Guys, that place has been empty. No one’s lived there for months. | 那地方已经空置 好几个月没人住了 |
[11:42] | No, we haven’t lived there for months. | 不 是我们好几个月没住在那儿了 |
[11:45] | We gotta go home. | 我们得回家去 |
[11:49] | – I’m gonna come with. – Yeah, you’re the boss. | -我跟你们一起 -行 你说了算 |
[11:54] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:57] | What happened? Did you need something? | 怎么了 你需要什么吗 |
[11:59] | – What happened? – He fell. I gotta stay here with him. | -怎么了 -他摔倒了 我得留下来陪着他 |
[12:02] | I’m not leaving you alone. | 我不会丢下你一个人的 |
[12:03] | I’ll stick with Mick, Jared. You and Cal go. It’s okay. It’s all right. | 我会跟着米凯的 杰瑞德 你和卡尔去吧 没事 没关系的 |
[12:07] | Go. Every day counts. | 去吧 时不我待 |
[12:09] | We’ll stay in touch and coordinate from there. | 我们保持联系 到那边协调 |
[12:11] | I believe in you. We all do. You got this, okay? | 我相信你 我们都是 你可以的 好吗 |
[12:14] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[12:16] | Hey. Look out for him, okay? | 嘿 看好他 好吗 |
[12:18] | – Like a brother. – You’re the best. | -像哥哥一样 -你最好了 |
[12:22] | I hope this works. | 希望能行 |
[12:26] | For now. | 目前是的 |
[12:43] | – Dad! – Olive! | -爸爸 -奥利弗 |
[12:47] | We got most of them stabilized, but we lost Victor and Simone. | 我们让大部分人都稳定下来了 但我们失去了维克托和西蒙尼 |
[12:51] | That’s on me. | 都怪我 |
[12:53] | – What can I do to help? – I don’t know. | -我能帮什么忙吗 -我不知道 |
[12:55] | We need to focus on getting the main power back | 现在我们得集中精力恢复总供电 |
[12:57] | so we don’t lose somebody else. | 这样才不会再失去任何人 |
[12:59] | How long will the generator last? | 发电机能维持多久 |
[13:02] | Based on the fuel gauge, gen’ll give us three hours, tops. | 根据油量表 发电机最多能给我们三个小时 |
[13:05] | We’ll need outside help, or these guys won’t see tomorrow. | 我们需要外援 否则这些人就看不到明天了 |
[13:08] | What if we made an SOS? | 我们发个求救信号怎么样 |
[13:09] | Last time we tried to make contact with the outside world, | 上一次我们尝试和外界联系时 |
[13:12] | no one responded. No one cared. | 没有人回应 没有人在意 |
[13:14] | Then make them care. | 那就让他们在意起来 |
[13:15] | I mean, let’s make a banner big enough for the outside people to see. | 我们来做一个横幅吧 大到足以让外面的人看到 |
[13:18] | There has to be some 828 sympathizers still out there. | 外面肯定有一些828同情者的 |
[13:23] | I love it. | 我喜欢这想法 |
[13:24] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好的 交给我 |
[13:25] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[13:26] | Henry, for now, stay with the patients. Let us know if anything changes. | 亨利 你先陪着这些病人 有情况通知我们 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:32] | Joe, I’m gonna need your help making a flare. | 乔 我需要你帮忙做一个信号弹 |
[13:35] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[13:36] | Uh, my dad used to make ’em when he took us camping as kids. | 小时候 我爸爸 带我们去露营时就会做那个 |
[13:39] | Ingredients should be pretty basic, right? Maybe stuff we have here? | 材料应该很简单吧 也许是我们这儿有的东西 |
[13:43] | I’m banking on it. | 我相信是这样的 |
[14:09] | This isn’t how we left it. | 我们离开时不是这样的 |
[14:11] | What the hell? People are sleeping here? | 什么情况 有人睡在这里 |
[14:13] | Looks like they’re squatting. | 看来他们擅自占用了这里 |
[14:17] | And God spared not the old world but saved Noah, preacher of righteousness. | 上帝并不怜惜旧的世界 但他救了传播教义的诺亚 |
[14:23] | And the Lord said unto Noah, “Come down…” | 上帝对诺亚说:“下来…” |
[14:25] | I have to see. | 我得看一下 |
[14:27] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[14:29] | “…that is eight souls, have I seen righteous before me.” | “…八个灵魂 我看到了义人” |
[14:32] | What the hell is Angelina doing in our house? | 安吉丽娜在我们家做什么 |
[14:36] | That’s Autumn. Why would she, any of them, be with that killer? | 奥特姆 她为什么 他们为什么和一个杀人犯在一起 |
[14:40] | Doesn’t look like they have a gun to their head, so they must be here by choice. | 他们看起来不像被人拿枪顶着头 肯定是自愿在这里的 |
[14:44] | We gotta find a way to get inside so we can isolate Angelina. | 我们得想办法进去 这样才能孤立安吉丽娜 |
[14:46] | – I’m not afraid of her. – Cal! Shit! | -我可不怕她 -卡尔 该死 |
[14:51] | Cal, you’ve finally returned. Welcome home! | 卡尔 你终于回来了 欢迎回家 |
[14:53] | Who the hell are you to welcome me to my own house? | 你凭什么来欢迎我回我自己的家 |
[14:56] | You do not belong here! None of you do! | 你不属于这里 还有你们 |
[15:00] | I… I was called here. | 我是被召唤至此的 |
[15:02] | Called to you. | 被召唤到你身边 |
[15:03] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[15:04] | Like it or not, Cal, I’m here because of you, | 不管你喜不喜欢 卡尔 我是因为你才来这里的 |
[15:07] | to be closer to you. It’s time you accept that we are– | 为了更靠近你一些 你是时候接受我们… |
[15:10] | After everything that’s happened, | 在发生了这么多事之后 |
[15:12] | it’s psychotic to think I’d want anything to do with you. | 我要是想跟你扯上任何关系 那我肯定是疯了 |
[15:16] | God called on me to judge the passengers, | 上帝召唤我来审判乘客们 |
[15:19] | to identify the righteous eight who are worthy to bring in the new world. | 让我找到 值得被带往新世界的八名义人 |
[15:23] | We only have a month left to save this world, | 我们只剩一个月的时间 来拯救这个世界了 |
[15:25] | and you’re the biggest threat to the Lifeboat. | 而你就是救生艇最大的威胁 |
[15:27] | God made me the judge. | 上帝让我来当审判者 |
[15:28] | I’m the Archangel, and I know this world will end. | 我是大天使 我知道这个世界终将灭亡 |
[15:33] | Join me. Be amongst the righteous who will survive. | 加入我吧 成为能够幸存的义人之一 |
[15:36] | Do not touch me! | 别碰我 |
[15:38] | Autumn. | 奥特姆 |
[15:40] | We didn’t come here for Angelina. We came here to talk to you. | 我们来这儿不是为了安吉丽娜 我们是来找你聊聊的 |
[15:44] | Look, we need to know what these purple flower vines mean. | 我们需要知道紫色的花藤代表了什么 |
[15:47] | What do they mean to you? | 它们对你来说意味着什么 |
[15:49] | Angelina wouldn’t want me helping you. | 安吉丽娜不会希望我帮你们的 |
[15:52] | Cal’s answering a Calling from your seat on the plane. | 卡尔正在破解你座位上的一个呼召 |
[15:55] | Your seat. | 你的座位 |
[15:56] | You can be in serious danger. Please. Please tell us what you know. | 你的处境可能非常危险 拜托 请你告诉我们你知道些什么 |
[16:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:08] | They’re not staying here. | 他们不会留在这儿的 |
[16:12] | Purple-flowered vines mean nothing to me. | 紫色的花藤对我来说没有任何意义 |
[16:16] | We are the chosen. The only two sapphires. | 我们是被选中的人 唯二的蓝宝石 |
[16:21] | Hey, you can’t do that! | 喂 你不能这样做 |
[16:23] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[16:25] | There’s no other path to survival. | 这是幸存下去的唯一途径 |
[16:26] | No! God would never want that. | 不 这不可能是上帝的意图 |
[16:30] | Cal, we’re good. We got what we need. Let’s go. | 卡尔 搞定了 我们得到需要的东西了 走吧 |
[16:35] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[16:38] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[16:40] | This is your Calling to solve. Your chance at redemption. | 要解决的是你的呼召 是你的救赎的机会 |
[16:43] | Redemption is futile. Your only hope for survival is me. | 救赎不过是徒劳 你活下去的唯一希望就是我 |
[16:47] | The Callings are our only hope. | 呼召是我们唯一的希望 |
[16:48] | Cal, we have to go. | 卡尔 我们必须走了 |
[16:50] | You still have a choice. | 你还可以选择 |
[16:51] | Be brave. | 勇敢一点 |
[16:59] | My place is here. | 我属于这里 |
[17:02] | You’re stronger than you know. | 你比你知道的更坚强 |
[17:16] | Maybe we should go. | 也许我们该走了 |
[17:18] | Maybe we should all go. | 也许我们所有人都该走了 |
[17:38] | I should have paid more attention in chemistry. | 我以前应该对化学更上点心的 |
[17:42] | I wish I would’ve paid more attention to my dad, | 我希望我能多注意听我爸爸的教导 |
[17:45] | but I think we’re getting there. | 但我想我们可以搞定的 |
[17:52] | Daddy, look! I put flowers on it. | 爸爸你看 我在上面画了花 |
[17:55] | I’m hoping that the kid touch yanks a few heartstrings. | 我希望这份童真能触动某些人的心弦 |
[18:00] | I love it, sweet pea. Love it. | 我很喜欢 小甜豆 我很喜欢 |
[18:04] | It’s perfect, really. | 真的很完美 |
[18:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:09] | Love you both so much. | 我好爱你们俩 |
[18:11] | And this flare is almost ready. | 信号弹就快完成了 |
[18:13] | If it works, it may get your banner the attention we need. | 如果成功 它也许会为你的横幅 吸引到我们需要的关注 |
[18:17] | Are you sure it’s gonna work? | 你确定这样能行吗 |
[18:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:20] | I think that we gotta look to the future | 我认为我们必须怀抱着 |
[18:22] | with the possibility that everything will turn out well. | 一切都会好起来的信念看待未来 |
[18:27] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[18:30] | Absolutely. | 一点没错 |
[18:33] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:43] | New York business registry. | 纽约商业登记处 |
[18:49] | Starry Saplings Daycare shut down years ago. | 星星树苗托儿所几年前就倒闭了 |
[18:52] | There’s no new address. | 没有新的地址 |
[18:53] | Okay, well, there’s gotta be a reason that Cal saw it in his Calling. | 卡尔在呼召中看到它一定是有原因的 |
[18:56] | He kept saying that he saw flowery, purple vines. | 他一直说他看到了紫色的花藤 |
[19:00] | What if it’s not about the daycare but it’s with the building itself? | 如果重点不是托儿所 而是那座建筑本身呢 |
[19:04] | The building’s a block away from the detention center. | 那房子和拘留中心只隔了一条街 |
[19:08] | Vance, it looks abandoned. | 看起来好像已经废弃了 |
[19:11] | You will never guess who owns it. | 你绝对猜不到业主是谁 |
[19:15] | Here she is! Sledgehammer got me this far, | 就在这儿啦 大锤只能到这个程度 |
[19:18] | and then I rented this little cutie to get me the rest of the way. | 然后我租了这个小可爱 来帮我完成剩下的部分 |
[19:21] | You did all this by yourself with a– | 这些都是你自己用一把… |
[19:23] | Sledgehammer and a baby belly? Yep, clearly. | 大锤 还挺着大肚子完成的 对 毫无疑问 |
[19:26] | Our Drea? Why would she– | 我们那个德利 她为什么会… |
[19:28] | Own a building so close to the DC? | 拥有离拘留中心那么近的建筑 |
[19:30] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna get this to Jared ASAP. | 我不知道 但我会尽快把消息告诉杰瑞德 |
[19:36] | The density has changed. | 密度改变了 |
[19:39] | – You gotta switch up the settings. – Okay. | -你得调整一下设置 -好的 |
[19:42] | – I can knock this through for you. – I’d rather just know how. | -我可以帮你打通它 -我比较想知道怎么做 |
[19:47] | I’m already that mom, | 我已经是个 |
[19:49] | just teaching my kiddo about follow-through. | 在教导我的宝宝要坚持不懈的妈妈了 |
[19:52] | Suit yourself. We said payment up front? | 随便你吧 我们说好了先付款的 |
[19:56] | Yeah, totally. | 对 当然 |
[20:02] | Nice bag. | 包包不错 |
[20:06] | It’s a knockoff. | 就是个假货 |
[20:09] | Hand it over. | 把它给我 |
[20:12] | Look, please just leave me and my baby alone, okay? We don’t want trouble. | 拜托不要伤害我和宝宝 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[20:16] | Me neither. | 我也一样 |
[20:18] | But a single lady alone in a place like this? | 但一个单身女性独自在这种地方 |
[20:21] | Bettin’ you got a lot more stashed, ’cause that’s no knockoff. | 我猜你还藏了很多钱吧 因为这个才不是假货呢 |
[20:26] | Let’s take a tour, shall we? | 我们去逛一圈 好吗 |
[20:40] | Autumn. | 奥特姆 |
[20:58] | It’s not mine. | 那个不是我的 |
[21:04] | I know you won’t leave me, even if Astrid plans to go. | 我知道就算阿斯特里德打算离开 你也不会离开我的 |
[21:08] | You’re not mad at her? | 你不生她的气吗 |
[21:11] | We all have to make our own choices in these final days, Autumn. | 在最后的这段日子里 我们都得做出自己的选择 |
[21:15] | Is that why Eagan’s out all the time? | 这就是伊根总是出去的原因吗 |
[21:19] | Brother Eagan risks his freedom for us every time he makes a supply run. | 伊根兄弟每次出去置办补给 都是为我们赌上了他自己的自由 |
[21:25] | That’s loyalty. | 那就是忠诚 |
[21:27] | Sacrifice. | 牺牲 |
[21:31] | Now it’s your chance to prove your loyalty, earn a place among the eight. | 现在证明你忠诚的时候到了 争取成为八人中的一员 |
[21:42] | Before you get too excited, it’s just canned. | 在你太开心之前 这个只是罐头 |
[21:47] | You’re not hungry? | 你还不饿 |
[21:48] | I talk better. | 我说话清楚 |
[21:52] | – You wanna talk better. – Yeah. | -你想说话更清楚些 -是 |
[21:54] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我明白 |
[21:56] | – Why don’t we work on the exercises, then? – No. No. No. | -那不如我们练习一下吧 -不 |
[22:00] | Oh! Dad, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Just sit back, please. Be careful. | 爸爸 等等 坐回去 拜托 小心点 |
[22:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:05] | I don’t know. He’s restless, and I… I don’t know what he wants. | 我不知道 他坐立不安的 我不知道他想做什么 |
[22:10] | Son. Son. | 儿子 |
[22:12] | Oh, no, it sounds like he wants to get outside and soak in some vitamin D. It’s okay. I’ll take you. | 不 听起来他就是想出去 吸收一下维生素D 我带你去吧 |
[22:16] | No, that’s… No, he, um… | 不 那…不是 他… |
[22:19] | – Hold on one second. – Son. | -等一下 -儿子 |
[22:22] | Son. Dad. | 儿子 爸爸 |
[22:24] | – Dad, son? Ben? Do you wanna see Ben? – Mm-hmm. | 爸爸 儿子 本 你想见本 |
[22:27] | The detention center is locked up and heavily guarded, Mr. Stone. | 斯托恩先生 拘留中心 已经被锁起来了 而且戒备森严 |
[22:31] | There is no way we can get in there. | 我们不可能进得去的 |
[22:33] | Unless we use our new neighbor. | 除非借助我们的新邻居 |
[22:35] | Look, if Drea owns the building next door, | 如果德利拥有隔壁的大楼 |
[22:37] | maybe we get close enough to at least wave. | 也许我们的距离至少够挥挥手了 |
[22:46] | If we’re spotted and any kind of red flag goes up, it could get very ugly. | 如果我们被发现 出现任何的 危险情况 结局都可能很难看 |
[22:50] | I’m not waiting anymore. The Death Date is a month away. | 我不会再等了 还有一个月到死期 |
[22:52] | This could be his last chance to see Ben and the girls. Mine too. | 这可能是他见到 本和孙女们的最后机会了 我也是 |
[22:55] | I’m not playing it safe anymore. If I get caught, so be it. No regrets. | 我不会再畏手畏脚 如果我被抓了 那我认了 无怨无悔 |
[22:58] | Vance, we’re doing this. | 万斯 我们一定要这么做 |
[23:09] | You raised a force of nature. | 你养育了一个天生豪杰 |
[23:18] | Well, this is definitely the address Vance sent. | 万斯发来的地址肯定是这儿了 |
[23:23] | And Drea’s family actually owns the building. | 德利家是这幢楼的业主 |
[23:26] | I just don’t see any vines. | 但我没看到有花藤 |
[23:28] | Oh, hey, Jared. Over here. | 嘿 杰瑞德 这边 |
[23:44] | Starry Saplings Daycare. | 星星树苗托儿所 |
[23:47] | Well, this is definitely the place. | 肯定是这里了 |
[23:49] | Yeah, but why are the Callings leading us here? | 对 但呼召为什么要带我们来这里 |
[23:53] | – Help! Somebody help! – Drea. | -救命 救命啊 -德利 |
[23:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:57] | You could have just shown me around, but you had to make it hard on yourself. | 你本可以带我到处看看的 但你就是敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[24:03] | What are you, blind? | 你是瞎了吗 |
[24:04] | There’s nothing here, Portlandia. Just… just leave. | 这里什么都没有 波特兰迪亚 你走吧 |
[24:07] | You’re in no position to give orders. | 轮不到你发号施令 |
[24:19] | – What do you wanna do with this shitbag? – Let him go. | -你想怎么处理这个混蛋 -放了他吧 |
[24:22] | – What? You can’t be serious. – He’s not worth it, Jared. | -什么 你不是认真的吧 -他不值得 杰瑞德 |
[24:27] | Yeah. Guess you get a hall pass today, buddy. | 看来你今天走运了 |
[24:29] | If I catch you ten miles away from her, I’ll pull the damn trigger. You hear me? | 要是我看到你出现在她15米的范围内 我他妈就毙了你 听到了吗 |
[24:35] | Get out! Get the hell out of here! Get out! | 出去 滚出去 滚 |
[24:37] | Yeah. Yeah, thank you. How did you find me? | 谢谢 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[24:40] | Long story. Oh my God! You’re– How– | 说来话长 天啊 你怀…怎么会… |
[24:44] | Come on. Don’t tell me you haven’t heard about the birds and the bees yet. | 别跟我说你还没学过基础的性知识 |
[24:47] | Surprising! Uh, congratulations! | 真意外 恭喜你 |
[24:59] | Are you… | 你是不是… |
[25:01] | are you having a… | 你是不是怀… |
[25:04] | But this isn’t how I wanted to share. | 但我并不想像这样让你知道 |
[25:13] | Drea, am I the father? | 德利 爸爸是我吗 |
[25:16] | Step away from the roof now! | 立刻离开屋顶 |
[25:17] | Get back! Get back! | 退后 |
[25:23] | Those are shots coming from the DC. | 是拘留中心传来的枪声 |
[25:26] | Dad. We have to get to him. What if he needs us? | 爸爸 我们必须去找他 万一他需要我们呢 |
[25:29] | No, you’re never gonna get in from outside. | 不 从外面你们永远不可能进去的 |
[25:31] | I have another way. Come on. | 我有其他办法 快来 |
[25:34] | Okay. It doesn’t look like much, but it’s freedom from the DC. | 好吧 看起来不太像样 但这是拘留中心的自由之路 |
[25:39] | At least it will be when I can knock it down. | 至少 等我打通以后就会是了 |
[25:41] | Wait, so Dad, Olive, and Eden are just through there? | 等等 所以爸爸 奥利弗和伊登就在对面 |
[25:44] | You did all this by yourself? Are you trying to go full Shawshank here? | 这全是你自己一个人做的 你是打算模仿肖申克吗 |
[25:48] | Look. I thought it was a good Mommy-and-Me activity | 我以为这是一项很好的亲子活动 |
[25:50] | until I hit rock wall, and I almost lost a leg. | 直到我敲到了石墙 差点丢了一条腿 |
[25:53] | Then I hired Brooklyn’s skeeviest to help me with this mini skid steer. | 然后我就雇了布鲁克林最糟糕的人 来帮我弄这个迷你滑移装载机 |
[25:57] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t look so mini to me. We gotta get through that wall. | 我看着可不太迷你 我们必须打穿这面墙 |
[26:07] | A bit more than your standard power drill. You guys might want to step aside. | 比普通电钻功率大些 你们可能会想站远一点 |
[26:18] | Don’t shoot! Please, we need help! | 不要开枪 拜托 我们需要帮助 |
[26:21] | People are dying here! | 这里有人快死了 |
[26:39] | What are you doing? I thought you said it was fried. | 你在做什么 你之前说它已经烧焦了 |
[26:41] | Yeah, and it is. I’m trying to MacGyver something | 对 没错 我就是在 试着学习一下《百战天龙》 |
[26:44] | since the mini generator in the lab’s been spluttering. | 因为实验室里的 小发电机一直断断续续的 |
[26:50] | There’s no way to stretch the fuel. | 我们无法拖延燃料的使用时间 |
[26:52] | We gotta buy more time. | 我们得再争取一些时间 |
[26:55] | Unless we make some impossible choices. | 除非我们做出一些不可能的选择 |
[27:00] | No way. We… We can’t decide who lives or who dies. | 绝对不行 我们不能决定谁生谁死 |
[27:03] | But if we don’t, we could lose ’em all. | 但如果不这样 他们可能全都会死 |
[27:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[27:24] | – Cal? – Dad! | -卡尔 -爸爸 |
[27:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:37] | How… | 怎么会… |
[27:38] | When the going gets tough, the tough get drilling. | 当情况越来越糟糕时 硬汉只会越挫越勇 |
[27:41] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[27:42] | We need to keep the ALNI patients alive. So power. Lots of it and fast. | 我们得让协助生活神经科学中心的 病人活下去 所以需要电力 很多电 |
[27:46] | Yeah, that can be arranged. Let’s go. | 行 这个可以安排 走吧 |
[27:51] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[27:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:56] | All new lines on standby. | 新的线路准备完毕 |
[27:58] | – Ready to go. – Ready. | -可以开始了 -准备好 |
[28:00] | – Drea, it’s time to go live. – So ready. | -德利 可以开始了 -一切就绪 |
[28:04] | All right, Joe. Flip the switch. | 好了 乔 打开开关 |
[28:05] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[28:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:20] | Did it work? Somebody? | 能行吗 谁说句话啊 |
[28:27] | You just saved the day. | 你刚刚拯救了世界 |
[28:34] | Wow, teamwork makes the dream work. | 哇 团结一心 其利断金 |
[28:37] | Forget that I said that. | 忘掉我说过这句话 |
[28:38] | That’s gonna be glued in my memory now. Thanks. | 这话黏在我的记忆里了 谢谢你 |
[28:41] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[28:43] | – That was close. – Thanks, man. | -真是惊险 -谢谢 伙计 |
[28:44] | – Too close. – Yeah. Too late for some. | -好险 -是啊 对有些人来说太迟了点 |
[28:48] | But we saved some lives. We saved Marko. | 但我们也救了一些人 我们救了马克 |
[28:50] | Cal, I don’t understand how you wound up here. | 卡尔 我不明白你们怎么会在这里 |
[28:53] | From Autumn’s Calling. | 因为奥特姆的呼召 |
[28:54] | Wait. Passengers are getting their Callings back? | 等等 乘客们又能收到呼召了 |
[28:58] | You didn’t really lose them. You just lost the ability to receive them. | 你们并没有真的失去它们 你们只是失去了接收它们的能力 |
[29:03] | You still get them. | 你还能收到 |
[29:04] | My own and everyone else’s. | 我自己的 以及其他所有人的 |
[29:06] | I get all the Callings. | 我收到了所有的呼召 |
[29:08] | If the Callings are back, that means… | 如果呼召回来了 这就是说… |
[29:12] | there’s hope. | 有希望了 |
[29:14] | And now that we’re all together, just imagine what we can do. | 现在我们大家重聚了 想象一下我们能有何作为 |
[29:18] | Ben! | 本 |
[29:22] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[29:25] | – Mick? – Ben! | -米凯 -本 |
[29:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:31] | – Hey, partner. – Hey, partner. | -嘿 搭档 -嘿 搭档 |
[29:34] | I, um… I have a bit of a surprise for you upstairs. | 我在楼上给你准备了一个小惊喜 |
[29:38] | The one hint is he’s pushing 70 and stubborn as hell. | 唯一的提示就是 他快70岁了 但还是倔得像头驴一样 |
[29:44] | I guess I was asking too much of you to stay put. | 看来要你待在原地是我太强人所难了 |
[29:47] | Sorry, not sorry. | 对不起 但我不后悔 |
[29:49] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:58] | Drea, what– Wow. | 德利 什么…哇 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:04] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事真是太好了 |
[30:06] | You too. | 你也是 |
[30:11] | Well, I’m wide open. Just saying. | 说一句 我已经摆好姿势了 |
[30:13] | Get over here. | 快过来吧 |
[30:17] | Thanks to Joe, we now have power connected to our main grid. | 多亏了乔 我们的主电网现在通电了 |
[30:21] | Thanks to our friends, we now have a way out of here. | 多亏了我们的朋友们 我们现在有办法出去了 |
[30:27] | Now, anyone who wants to leave, of course, you can, | 现在 如果有人想离开 当然没问题 |
[30:30] | but let me introduce you to someone first. | 不过容我先给你们介绍一个人 |
[30:36] | This is my son, Cal. | 这是我儿子 卡尔 |
[30:41] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[30:42] | You the little boy from the plane? | 你是飞机上的那个小男孩 |
[30:45] | Not so little anymore. | 不再是小孩子了 |
[30:47] | Cal, he has access to all of our Callings. | 卡尔 他可以接收到所有的呼召 |
[30:52] | And if we stick together and stay here, | 如果我们团结在一起 留在这里 |
[30:55] | we can still follow and solve our Callings. | 我们仍然可以追随并解决我们的呼召 |
[30:57] | Callings or freedom. | 呼召还是自由 |
[30:59] | I’m thinking freedom. | 我想要自由 |
[31:00] | You’re the last person to deserve freedom. | 你是最不配得到自由的人 |
[31:03] | But go. | 不过你走吧 |
[31:04] | See how long you last. | 看你能撑多久 |
[31:06] | I’ve been on the outside. It’s not good for passengers. | 我一直在外面 那儿对乘客们可不太友好 |
[31:09] | Solving Callings is the only way to save this Lifeboat we’re all in. | 解决呼召 是拯救我们这艘救生艇的唯一方法 |
[31:12] | And if we don’t, any kind of freedom’s not gonna last very long. | 如果我们不这么做 任何形式的自由都维持不了太久 |
[31:16] | Well, we only have a month left. | 我们只剩一个月时间了 |
[31:18] | I mean, who’s to say solving the Callings is gonna be enough anyway? | 谁说只要解决了呼召就行的 |
[31:24] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:27] | We don’t know. | 我们并不知道 |
[31:31] | But we have to have hope. | 但我们必须心怀希望 |
[31:36] | Faith. | 信念 |
[31:40] | I’ll admit there was a time when hope and faith | 我承认 曾有过一段时间 希望和信念 |
[31:43] | were the last things on my mind. | 是我最不关心的东西 |
[31:46] | But a very… compelling woman | 但一位非常…我有幸认识的 |
[31:51] | I’m lucky enough to know | 一位很说服力的女人 |
[31:54] | turned me around. | 改变了我的想法 |
[31:56] | And now, despite it all, | 现在 抛开一切不谈 |
[32:01] | I’m all in. | 我会全力以赴 |
[32:07] | So I’m asking you, pleading with you, my fellow passengers, friends. | 所以我是在请求大家 恳求大家 我的乘客伙伴们 朋友们 |
[32:15] | My family. | 我的家人们 |
[32:20] | Please join me. Have faith. | 请加入我吧 保持信念 |
[32:26] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[32:36] | That’s a nice speech, | 说得不错 |
[32:38] | but I’m out of here. | 不过我要走了 |
[33:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:21] | Yeah. Yeah. This might leave a bruise, but | 还好 可能会淤青 但 |
[33:25] | I shouldn’t have let that scumbag into my place. | 我不该让那个混蛋进我家的 |
[33:28] | I shouldn’t have been there on my own. I shouldn’t have been doing– | 我不该一个人在那儿 我不该… |
[33:31] | What you need to do is cut yourself some slack. | 你需要做的就是让自己放松一下 |
[33:35] | Drea, what you did… | 德利 你所做的事… |
[33:39] | – What you’ve done this whole time… – All on my own and pregnant… | -一直以来你的所作所为… -全是我一个人加上怀孕… |
[33:41] | …blows my mind. | …让我惊叹不已 |
[33:44] | You never gave up. | 你从来没有放弃过 |
[33:50] | Guess a lone wolf is having a cub. | 看来独狼要生小狼了 |
[33:54] | Yeah, I guess she is. | 是啊 我猜她是的 |
[33:58] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[34:03] | I wanted to… | 我想过的… |
[34:06] | but you were off | 但你在忙着 |
[34:09] | saving the world. | 拯救世界 |
[34:12] | And I didn’t want this to stop you from doing that. | 我不希望这件事妨碍到你 |
[34:17] | You never answered my question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
[34:24] | Am I the father? | 孩子的爸爸是我吗 |
[34:30] | I mean, biologically. | 生物学上是的 |
[34:34] | Uh, but whether or not you wanna be an actual parent, | 你想不想成为真正的家长 |
[34:38] | that’s a whole other story. | 那就是另一回事了 |
[34:41] | That’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 这是我唯一所愿 |
[34:49] | – Hey, you okay? – Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. | -嘿 你没事吧 -嗯 |
[34:51] | – You sure? – Mm-hmm. | -你确定 -嗯 |
[34:52] | Yeah, Thumper just gets a little excited when there’s a lot of action. | 没事 活动太多的时候 小桑普就会变得稍微有些兴奋过头 |
[34:57] | Takes after Mommy. | 尽得妈妈真传 |
[35:01] | Do you wanna feel? | 你想摸摸看吗 |
[35:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[35:32] | You’ve chosen the right path, Autumn. | 你选择了正确的道路 奥特姆 |
[35:34] | Those that follow after righteousness find life. | 追寻正义者必有生机 |
[35:40] | I missed one. | 我漏了一个 |
[35:45] | One doesn’t matter. God’s will shall slowly come. | 一个并不重要 上帝的旨意会慢慢到来 |
[36:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:06] | Uh, anybody? | 有人在吗 |
[36:23] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[36:24] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[37:07] | Dad, I’ve missed you. | 爸爸 我好想你 |
[37:08] | Son. Son. | 儿子 |
[37:25] | That’s my child. | 这是我的孩子 |
[37:28] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[37:31] | Your life is about to get turned upside down, my friend. | 你的人生即将天翻地覆了 我的朋友 |
[37:34] | Man, I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[37:36] | With the wall opened up, | 现在墙被钻开了 |
[37:37] | I’m gonna get my son first thing, bring him back here. | 我要先去接我儿子 带他回到这里 |
[37:42] | Let’s see. | 给我们看看 |
[37:47] | Eight months, no coffee. That’s rough. | 八个月不能喝咖啡 好煎熬 |
[37:49] | Oh yeah. You have no idea. | 是啊 你都想象不到 |
[37:54] | Look, I’m sure you have a million questions. Um… | 我知道你肯定有无数的问题 |
[37:58] | But as for how, | 至于怎么会这样 |
[38:01] | it was ages ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[38:02] | It was before you guys. | 在你们复合前 |
[38:04] | I’m happy for you guys. For the three of you. | 我很替你们开心 你们三个 |
[38:17] | Okay, guys. I did the borders. | 好了 各位 我完成了边框 |
[38:18] | – That’s all you ever do. – That is not true! | 你一直都只能做到这样 |
[38:20] | – That is so true. – Oh, come on. | -不是这样的 -就是这样 |
[38:22] | Oh, don’t leave. | -拜托 -别走 |
[38:25] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[38:29] | Well, he didn’t even connect that part. | 他连那里都没有拼起来 |
[38:32] | – All right. – Pretty true. | 好了 来吧 |
[38:35] | It’s true! | 就是这样 |
[38:47] | I’m thankful you’re still here, Marko. | 幸好你还在这儿 马克 |
[38:51] | I know there’s more I need to do. | 我知道我还有很多事要做 |
[38:53] | I just– | 我只是… |
[38:56] | It’s a lot to handle on my own. | 我要独自面对的事太多了 |
[38:59] | I wish I had some help. | 我很希望能有人帮帮我 |
[39:26] | We are the only two sapphires. | 我们是唯二的蓝宝石 |
[39:29] | It’s time you accept that God wants us to work together. | 你是时候该接受这个现实了 上帝希望我们携手合作 |
[39:33] | There’s no other path to survival. | 这是幸存下去的唯一途径 |