时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You and Angelina have gotten close. | 你和安吉丽娜好像走得很近 |
[00:23] | Well, I don’t see your hand encrusted in sapphire. | 我可没看到你的手被蓝宝石所覆盖 |
[00:25] | God has chosen me to guide the worthy through the final judgment. | 上帝选择了让我来引导 有价值的人度过最后的审判 |
[00:29] | We all dealt with Chloe’s death. | 我们用各自的方式面对克洛伊的死 |
[00:31] | I think this is what I needed to do, | 我想这就是我需要做的事 |
[00:32] | and yet I don’t feel any better. | 但我并没有感觉好多少 |
[00:34] | – I got this. – Evie! | -我来开吧 -艾维 |
[00:36] | How’d you know Evie? She was my best friend. | 你怎么会认识艾维 她是我最好的朋友 |
[00:38] | I almost died of congestive heart failure. I needed a transplant. She was my donor. | 我差点死于充血性心力衰竭 我需要做移植手术 她是我的捐献人 |
[00:42] | – You’ve been transferred. – Ben! | -保尔医生 你被调走了 -本 |
[00:44] | – Saanvi! – They’re ahead of us. | -桑维 -他们领先于我们 |
[00:45] | Saanvi’s not the only scientist | 桑维不是唯一一个发现 |
[00:46] | to figure out there’s a volcano under New York. | 纽约下方有座火山的科学家 |
[00:48] | Once my guards have cleared out, passengers will get what they want. | 等看守清场后 乘客们会得到他们想要的东西 |
[00:51] | We can’t leave them here. These are human beings. | 我们不能丢下他们 这些是活生生的人 |
[00:53] | The decision has been made. | 这个决定已经生效 |
[00:55] | The whole point of no strings is that it’s never awkward. | 不求回报的意义 就在于这样永远不会尴尬 |
[00:58] | This… This hasn’t been a thing for a while. | 这事已经过去一段时间了 |
[01:00] | Here’s the key to the ALNI patients. | 这是能找到 协助生活神经科学中心病患的钥匙 |
[01:02] | They were on life support. They need special care. | 他们都靠生命维持系统维生 需要特别照顾 |
[01:05] | – I didn’t get a Calling. I got all of ’em! – We can still help solve the Callings. | -我收到的不是一个呼召 是全部 -我们可以继续解决呼召了 |
[01:08] | Giving you the chance to survive the Death Date. | 让你们有机会安度死期 |
[01:11] | The red river, it leads to a volcano. | 红河 它流向了一座火山 |
[01:12] | The world’s ending, and we know how. | 世界正在走向毁灭 而我们知道缘由 |
[01:21] | What’s happening in New York is consistent with what you’re hearing | 纽约目前的情况与你们 |
[01:24] | from your intelligence counterparts across the globe. | 从全球情报部门得到的消息是一致的 |
[01:28] | Understood, Mrs. Secretary. I’ll see to it myself. | 明白 部长女士 我会亲自处理 |
[01:32] | If I’m not going home, neither is the asset. | 如果我回不了家 那个资产也一样 |
[01:42] | Why isn’t she here? Bring her in. | 她怎么不在这儿 把她带进来 |
[01:46] | Any change on the infrared? | 红外线有什么变化吗 |
[01:50] | No matter what we do, it’s continuing to grow. | 不论我们怎么做 它仍在不断增长 |
[01:53] | Of course it is. I told you that it would. | 当然了 我跟你说过会这样的 |
[01:57] | You’re not working hard enough. | 你工作还不够卖力 |
[01:58] | The Secretary of Defense created this lab for one reason. | 国防部部长 建造这个实验室只有一个原因 |
[02:01] | Yeah, yeah. To imprison me. | 是 是 为了囚禁我 |
[02:02] | You’re not a prisoner. You’re an asset with valuable perspective. | 你不是囚犯 你是一份具有宝贵价值的资产 |
[02:07] | An asset that can’t go anywhere. I can’t call anybody. | 一个哪儿都不能去的资产 我也不能给任何人打电话 |
[02:10] | I can’t do anything without cameras tracing my every move. | 没有摄像头监视我的行动 我就什么都不能做 |
[02:12] | We are facing an extinction-level event. | 我们面对的是世界末日级别的事件 |
[02:15] | The public has no idea what the seismic activity portends. | 公众完全不知道地震活动预示着什么 |
[02:19] | If we are to avoid mass panic, they must never know. | 如果我们想避免大规模的恐慌 他们就绝对不能知道 |
[02:22] | Know what? That unless the passengers survive our final judgment, | 知道什么 除非乘客们 成功度过了我们的最终审判 |
[02:25] | life as we know it will end in two days. | 否则我们所知的生命 就会在两天后灭亡 |
[02:27] | Look, we know that whatever or whyever this volcano is, | 我们知道 不管这座火山是什么或者为什么 |
[02:31] | it’s reacting to signals from the God frequency. | 它对上帝的频率做出了反应 |
[02:35] | Sorry, ultralow frequency. | 抱歉 超低频 |
[02:37] | So it stands to reason that if we could block the ULF, | 所以很显然 如果我们可以阻断超低频 |
[02:39] | we could stop the volcano from ultimately erupting. | 我们就能最终阻止火山喷发 |
[02:42] | How would you block the ULF? | 你要怎么阻断超低频 |
[02:43] | By using an electromagnetic pulse? | 利用电磁脉冲 |
[02:45] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[02:48] | Let’s get proof of concept. | 我们来验证一下这个概念吧 |
[02:52] | The black box emits ULF, no? | 黑匣子会发射超低频 对吧 |
[02:53] | See if an electromagnetic blast would work on that. | 看看电磁爆能不能起作用 |
[02:56] | Troy, you’ll wipe out all of our data. | 特洛伊 你会把 我们的所有数据都抹掉的 |
[02:59] | If the volcanoes around the world erupt, what good will our data be? | 如果全世界的火山都喷发了 我们的数据又有什么用处 |
[03:02] | This could be our only hope. | 这可能是我们唯一的希望 |
[04:03] | Every life is worth– Every life is worth– | 每个生命都值得… |
[04:17] | Hey, easy. Easy. Easy. Easy. | 放松点 |
[04:19] | You want some water? Some aspirin? | 你要喝水吗 阿司匹林 |
[04:20] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[04:21] | Fine? Cal, you look exhausted. At least do something to manage the pain. | 没事 你看起来糟透了 想办法控制一下疼痛 |
[04:24] | No, no time. I just got a bunch. I don’t wanna forget them. Let’s go. | 没时间了 我刚刚接收到一大堆呼召 我不想忘了它们 我们走吧 |
[04:28] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[04:35] | Okay, everyone. Circle up. We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 好了 各位 围过来一下 我们有很多事情要做 |
[04:40] | Where’s Olive and Eden? | 奥利弗和伊登呢 |
[04:42] | Field trip. Playing normal life today. | 出外勤了 今天的游戏是普通生活 |
[04:47] | All right, Cal. Let’s hear it. What’s going on? | 卡尔 说吧 怎么了 |
[04:49] | Uh, Captain Amuta. | 阿姆塔机长 |
[04:52] | I sat in your seat, and I saw some game like boccie meets baseball. | 我坐上了你的座位 我看到了 某种类似地滚球加棒球的游戏 |
[04:57] | Cricket. I used to play, growing up in Jamaica. | 板球 我在牙买加长大 过去常玩 |
[05:00] | There are cricket fields in Prospect Park. My mom used to take me there all the time. | 展望公园里有板球场 我妈妈以前总会带我过去 |
[05:04] | Okay, great. Since you’re familiar with the area, | 好的 很好 既然你对那片区域很熟悉 |
[05:07] | why don’t we fold Amuta into your team for the day? | 不如今天 就让阿姆塔加入你们小队吧 |
[05:09] | Be careful going out of the tunnel. | 从德利家的隧道出去时要小心 |
[05:11] | And remember, if anyone IDs you or thinks you’re a passenger, you– | 记住 如果有人认出你们 或者觉得你们是乘客 你们… |
[05:15] | Split up, take three different modes of transportation back. | 分头走 并使用 三种不同的交通工具回来 |
[05:18] | Uh, Mick, you also had one. Um… | 米凯 你也有一个 |
[05:21] | “Every life is worth saving.” At least, I think that’s what it said. | “每个生命都值得拯救” 至少我认为应该是这么说的 |
[05:25] | It’s okay. I’ll figure it out. | 没关系 我会弄清楚的 |
[05:29] | I got a piece of something for 12F. Who’s that? | 我看到了12F的一些片段 是哪位 |
[05:31] | – Yeah, that’s me. – Hey. Okay, I saw… | -是我 -嘿 好的 我看到… |
[05:33] | “Every life is worth saving.” I don’t– | “每个生命都值得拯救” 我不… |
[05:36] | Sounds like one of those posters at a recruitment center. | 听起来像招聘中心海报上的标语 |
[05:39] | “Dare to dream.” “Be the best you can be.” | “勇于梦想” “做最好的自己” |
[05:47] | My wife bringing me Gerlando’s at work. To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我老婆来公司给我送格兰多记 什么事要你大驾光临 |
[05:51] | Doesn’t take an empath to know what day it is. | 不是读心者也知道今天是什么日子 |
[05:54] | And I figured you could use a little pick-me-up. | 我觉得你可能需要稍微提提神 |
[05:56] | That’s very sweet of you, but– | 你真是贴心 不过… |
[05:59] | But nothing. Zeke, birthdays are hard. | 没有但是 齐克 生日就是很煎熬 |
[06:02] | I would know. | 我能理解 |
[06:06] | Chloe’s birthday was like Mardi Gras. | 克洛伊的生日就像忏悔星期二一样 |
[06:11] | She was something. | 她确实不一般 |
[06:13] | Anyway, my sister’s birthday is just the half of it. | 总之 我妹妹的生日不算什么 |
[06:17] | I got assigned this new intern. Troubled kid, someone in need of a mentor. | 我被分派了一个新实习生 问题小孩 需要一位导师 |
[06:22] | Sounds like the perfect match. | 听起来很般配啊 |
[06:24] | Yeah, should be, except I’ve been in my head all day, | 对 应该是的 只是我一整天都在想事情 |
[06:27] | and I… I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[06:29] | I mean, I snapped at this kid when he was just trying to learn. | 我在这孩子试图学习的时候骂了他 |
[06:37] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[06:39] | Oh, what’s that? | 哦 是什么 |
[06:43] | Grab a pen. Come on. | 拿支笔 快点 |
[06:47] | Cal got it wrong. I don’t think it’s saving. It’s living. | 卡尔弄错了 我想它说的不是“拯救” 而是“存在” |
[06:49] | “Every life is worth living.” | “每个生命都有存在的意义” |
[06:52] | – I know where I need to go. – Okay. Want me to come? | -我知道该去哪里了 -好的 要我陪你吗 |
[06:56] | I kind of have to do it alone. | 我必须独自完成这事 |
[06:57] | So this one was really loud. | 这一个非常吵 |
[06:59] | There was a sawing noise | 有锯东西的声音 |
[07:02] | and a storm with rain and thunder. | 以及一场雷雨交加的暴风雨 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. It’s not a lot to go on, but– | 抱歉 发生的事情不多 但… |
[07:08] | Hopefully, it’s enough. | 希望已经足够了 |
[07:09] | My team can go out with you. | 我的小组可以跟你一起出去 |
[07:11] | As long as someone can cover for Henry at the lab. | 只要有人能接替 亨利在实验室的工作就行 |
[07:13] | I didn’t have a Calling. Glad to help. | 我没有呼召 很乐意帮忙 |
[07:16] | Great. Henry, you join Astrid and me. | 太好了 亨利 你就跟阿斯特里德还有我一起吧 |
[07:21] | Astrid isn’t here. | 阿斯特里德不在这里 |
[07:23] | Well, I’m on my way to see Drea. I can check on her. | 我要去找德利 我可以顺路去看看她 |
[07:25] | Please. | 有劳了 |
[07:27] | You guys should head out soon. | 你们应该快点动身 |
[07:29] | All right. Thanks, everyone. That’s it. | 好了 谢谢大家 事情讲完了 |
[07:34] | Hey, Cal. Good job. | 嘿 卡尔 做得好 |
[07:37] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事情吗 |
[07:38] | Uh, actually, you had one. Um… | 其实你也有一个 |
[07:42] | A buzzing noise | 一段嗡嗡声 |
[07:42] | followed by a bunch of numbers that I couldn’t make sense of. | 伴着一大串数字 但我不清楚有什么含义 |
[07:45] | It started one, one, two, one. | 开头是一 一 二 一 |
[07:52] | One, one, two, one? One plus an area code. | 一 一 二 一 一加上一个区号 |
[07:55] | There’s no state with a 121 area code. | 没有哪个州的区号是121啊 |
[07:58] | Maybe it’s a date. November 21st? | 也许是日期 11月21日 |
[08:00] | Could be the year 1121. | 可能是1121年 |
[08:02] | Maybe there’s something on the mythology boards. | 神话板上也许有线索 |
[08:15] | One, one, two, one. | 一 一 二 一 |
[08:17] | It’s the start of a New York City zip code. | 是纽约市邮编的开头几个数字 |
[08:19] | Vance, I’m gonna need your help with this. | 万斯 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:27] | You didn’t have to come with me. I was kind of hoping you’d sleep in. | 你不必跟我一起来的 我希望你能多睡会儿的 |
[08:31] | Sleep in? | 多睡会儿 |
[08:32] | Well, not with Rosemary’s baby kicking around all night. | 有个小魔怪整晚踢来踢去的 就别想了吧 |
[08:36] | That bad, huh? | 这么惨啊 |
[08:38] | Mmm, comme ci, comme ça. | 一般般啦 |
[08:39] | I guess it’s preparing me for what’s to come. | 这算是在帮我做 迎接以后的事的准备吧 |
[08:41] | Preparing us. | 帮我们做准备 |
[08:44] | Assuming the passengers do enough so that we can find out what’s to come. | 如果乘客们做得足够多 我们才有机会探索以后会怎样 |
[08:48] | Jay, come on. This again? | 杰 拜托 你又来 |
[08:50] | Everyone’s been out on Callings for a month. | 一个月来 大家都在忙活这些呼召 |
[08:52] | Not everyone’s solving the Callings. | 不是每个人都在解决呼召 |
[08:53] | And the weaker Cal gets, the weaker the Callings get. | 卡尔越虚弱 呼召就会越模糊 |
[08:56] | What’s going on? Where’s this coming from? | 怎么了 你为什么这么说 |
[08:58] | Drea, we have two days. That’s it. | 我们还有两天时间 就是这样 |
[09:00] | Two days to tip the scales in our favor. If not… we may never meet our kid. | 两天的时间来扭转局势 如果失败… 我们也许永远都见不到我们的孩子了 |
[09:11] | Astrid! | 阿斯特里德 |
[09:12] | Drea! Drea! | 德利 |
[09:18] | Get her on her side. It looks like an OD. I don’t want Astrid choking out. | 让她侧躺着 看起来像是服药过量 我不希望让阿斯特里德呛到 |
[09:22] | I thought she only had a few pills left. | 我记得百思妮说她只剩几颗药了 |
[09:24] | I see two pills right here. You can’t exactly OD on a few antianxiety pills. | 这里还有两颗 几颗抗焦虑药是不可能过量的 |
[09:27] | I don’t think Narcan’s gonna work. | 我觉得纳洛酮不会有作用 |
[09:29] | We better figure something out, ’cause she’s not breathing. Help me. | 我们最好快想想办法 因为她已经没有呼吸了 帮忙 |
[09:36] | Come on, Astrid. Come on. | 加油 阿斯特里德 加油 |
[10:03] | I know we’re not all supposed to live, | 我知道我们不是每个人都能活下去 |
[10:04] | but shouldn’t these rubes be working a little harder | 但这些乡巴佬不是应该再努力点 |
[10:07] | to nail down their stairway to heaven? | 锁定它们通往天堂的阶梯吗 |
[10:09] | If I were you, I’d focus on your own salvation. | 如果我是你 我会专注于自己的救赎 |
[10:13] | My salvation? Please. I’m like Daddy freaking Warbucks. | 我的救赎 拜托 我他妈就像沃巴克斯老爹一样 |
[10:16] | My place in the A is secure. | 我已经锁定了天国的位置 |
[10:18] | What you have is material. What we have is faith. | 你拥有的是物质 我们拥有的是信心 |
[10:22] | Faith in Angelina and her decisions. | 对安吉丽娜以及她的决定的信心 |
[10:26] | Or do you not believe in our chosen one? | 还是说你并不相信这位天选之人 |
[10:28] | Hey, I’m like Saul or Paul or whichever is the one who believed. | 拜托 我就像扫罗或保罗 或者任何一个忠心相信的人一样 |
[10:33] | It just makes me wonder, why would anyone leave? | 我只是在想 为什么会有人离开 |
[10:36] | Especially a nervous Nellie like Astrid. | 尤其是像 阿斯特里德这么紧张兮兮的人 |
[10:41] | Whatever reason she had for leaving, she certainly didn’t share it with me. | 不管她离开的原因是什么 她完全没有跟我提到过 |
[10:44] | Did she though? | 是吗 |
[10:47] | Leave? | 离开 |
[10:49] | The woman would’ve given Freud a field day. She was a nervous wreck. | 那个女人连出外勤都不肯 她就是个神经过敏的人 |
[10:52] | The only thing that could calm her down were her pills. | 唯一能让她冷静下来的就是她的药 |
[10:58] | I just happened to find one on the floor. | 我刚好在地上捡到一颗 |
[11:04] | Here’s what I know. | 我知道的只有这些 |
[11:05] | The world will end in two days, and only eight can survive. | 两天后 末日就会到来 只有八个人能够幸存 |
[11:09] | Rather than worrying about others, I pray. | 与其操心别人 我宁愿祈祷 |
[11:14] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也这么做 |
[11:27] | Astrid! Astrid! Can you hear me? | 阿斯特里德 你听得到我说话吗 |
[11:31] | Astrid! | 阿斯特里德 |
[11:35] | Thank God you paid attention on CPR Day. | 谢天谢地你有好好学心肺复苏术 |
[11:38] | Yeah, we’re not out of the woods yet. We need to get her to the med bay. | 是啊 但现在还没脱离危险 我们得送她去医务室 |
[11:41] | Okay, take a second. Realize what you just did. | 好吧 稍等一下 你刚刚累坏了 |
[11:45] | You weren’t a slouch either. | 你也没闲着 |
[11:51] | Well, the good news is there are only ten postal zones in Brooklyn | 好消息是 布鲁克林只有十个邮政区 |
[11:56] | that have a zip starting with 1121. | 邮编是以1121开头的 |
[12:00] | So what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息是什么 |
[12:01] | The bad news is those ten zones encompass 80 blocks. | 坏消息是这十个区域包含了80个街区 |
[12:06] | So solving my Calling’s gonna be like finding a needle in a haystack. | 解决我的呼召就像大海捞针一样 |
[12:09] | I can go back on the plane. | 我可以回飞机上去 |
[12:10] | – No, Cal– – What other option do we have? | -不 卡尔… -我们还有别的什么选择吗 |
[12:13] | We might not need one. I think I just found that needle. | 我们也许不需要选择 我想我找到那根针了 |
[12:16] | This whole block was condemned years ago under eminent domain. | 这整个街区几年前就被征用了 |
[12:19] | It was declared a Superfund site or something, but look here. | 宣布它是超级基金所什么的 不过你们看这儿 |
[12:23] | – What are those? They look like– – Solar panels. New ones too. | -那些是什么 它们看起来像… -太阳能电池板 还是新的呢 |
[12:26] | See, according to this requisition form, | 根据这份申请表 |
[12:28] | looks like ConEd installed the panels months ago. | 看来应该是 联合爱迪生公司几个月前安装的 |
[12:31] | The buzzing sound in your Calling. | 在你呼召中的嗡嗡声 |
[12:33] | It sounded like something high-voltage. | 听起来像是站在 某种高电压的东西旁边 |
[12:35] | High-voltage is right. | 高电压就对了 |
[12:37] | These things are generating enough power to light the Vegas strip. | 这玩意儿产生的能量 足够点亮赌城大道了 |
[12:40] | More power than any one building would need. | 远超过任何一栋大楼需要的能量 |
[12:43] | Especially an abandoned one. | 尤其还是栋废弃的大楼 |
[12:44] | Yeah, I have a feeling my Calling wants me to go here. | 我有种感觉 我的呼召希望我去那儿 |
[12:46] | – On my way. – Yeah, me too. | -我这就过去 -我也去 |
[12:48] | Me three. If this is what I think, you’re gonna want me by your side. | 我也去 如果这里是我想的那样 你们会希望有我陪着你们的 |
[13:05] | Okay, Zeke, I have no idea what’s in store for me here, | 齐克 我不知道这里有什么在等着我 |
[13:08] | but you knew this space better than anyone, | 但你比任何人都熟悉这里 |
[13:10] | so on the off chance you can hear me, I could really use a sign. | 所以 如果你能听到的话 我真的很需要一些提示 |
[13:18] | No? Okay. | 没有 好吧 |
[13:32] | Okay, I know this might look silly, but it works. Trust me. | 我知道这看起来可能会有点傻 但它真的有用 相信我 |
[13:37] | According to who? | 是嘛 谁说的 |
[13:38] | Evie. | 艾维 |
[13:40] | She wrote down all her problems on a note. | 她把所有的烦恼都写在一张纸上 |
[13:43] | Anything from high school boyfriends to your mom. | 从高中男朋友到家里老妈 任何事 |
[13:47] | She’d read it out loud, and then she attached the note to the balloon. | 她会大声地念出来 把那张纸拴在气球上 |
[13:51] | She let it go. | 然后把气球放了 |
[13:54] | Unburdening herself. | 让自己得到解脱 |
[13:56] | This isn’t some high school dilemma. It’s Chloe. | 这可不是什么高中生的烦恼 是克洛伊 |
[13:59] | Zeke, if you don’t free your mind, | 如果你不能放下思想负担 |
[14:01] | you’re not gonna be able to help your patients, your intern, anyone. | 你就无法帮助你的病人 你的实习生 帮不了任何人 |
[14:06] | You gotta just try. | 你就试试看吧 |
[14:07] | I’d feel more inclined to try this if… if you did it with me. | 如果你陪我一起弄 我可能会稍微情愿一些 |
[14:11] | Maybe another day, but today it’s… it’s about you. | 也许改天吧 但今天你才是主角 |
[14:16] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[14:18] | Read the note. | 念吧 |
[14:19] | You read it. | 你念 |
[14:25] | “Chlo, I know I wasn’t always there for you the way I should’ve been, | “洛洛 我知道 我没有以该有的方式陪着你 支持你 |
[14:30] | but somehow you never held that against me.” | 但你从来没有因此责怪过我” |
[14:35] | Zeke, come on. Please. | 齐克 来吧 拜托 |
[14:40] | “You were the brightest light. The kindest heart. The gentlest soul.” | “你是最亮的光芒 有着最善良的心灵 最温柔的灵魂 |
[14:45] | “You never showed me anything less than love.” | 你给我的除了爱 再无其他 |
[14:48] | “A love I took for granted until…” | 我把这份爱当成了理所当然 直到…” |
[14:52] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[14:55] | “Until you couldn’t show me anymore.” | “直到你无法再爱我” |
[14:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:29] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思 有什么能帮你吗 |
[15:31] | – Uh, no, I was just looking– – Oh my God. | -不用 我只是在找… -我的天啊 |
[15:35] | You’re Zeke Landon’s wife. | 你是齐克·兰顿的太太 |
[15:38] | How are you not in that detention center? | 你怎么不在那个拘留中心 |
[15:40] | No, no, no, please. Please don’t call the cops. I’m… I’m begging you. | 不 请不要报警 求你了 |
[15:50] | All right, what is it? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[15:52] | Something’s bumming you out big time. | 有些事让你一直愁眉苦脸的 |
[15:55] | Everything is bumming me out, Troy. | 所有的事都让我愁眉苦脸 |
[15:59] | This is something else. Something specific. | 还有其他事情 某件特别的事 |
[16:02] | Like right now. You know I know you. | 就是此时此刻 你知道我很了解你 |
[16:09] | Know what? Forget I asked. Mind handing me that input cable? | 那什么 就当我没问吧 能麻烦把那根输入缆线递给我吗 |
[16:14] | No. You know what? This is stupid. | 不 你知道吗 这简直愚不可及 |
[16:16] | – Aha! I knew it! – I’m serious. We have to get out of here. | -我就知道 -我是认真的 我们必须得出去 |
[16:19] | I suppose it is borderline cray-cray to try and stop a volcano. | 我觉得 试图阻止一座火山 这想法可能有点荒唐 |
[16:21] | No, there is no point in trying to stop volcanoes | 不 如果神根本不希望它们被阻止 |
[16:24] | if the divine doesn’t want them to be stopped. | 那尝试阻止火山喷发就毫无意义 |
[16:27] | We need to figure out how passengers can survive their judgment. | 我们得弄清楚乘客们要如何通过审判 |
[16:29] | We only have two fricking days left to do that! Two! | 我们只剩两天来做这件事了 两天 |
[16:32] | But that would mean breaking out into hallways accessed by key cards. | 但这就意味着 要闯进必须用钥匙卡才能进入的走廊 |
[16:37] | Cards we don’t have. | 但我们没有卡 |
[16:39] | Hate to say it. If you want out, we have to stop the volcano, | 我不想这么说 但如果你想出去 我们就必须阻止火山 |
[16:43] | which means testing that pulse. | 也就是说完成脉冲测试 |
[16:48] | That pulse can wipe out every electrical signal, right? | 那个脉冲 可以抹掉所有的电子信号 对吧 |
[16:51] | – Saanvi? No. – Yes. | 桑维 不要 |
[16:52] | If we can crank it to 11, we can disable every camera, every lock. | 是的 如果能把它调到11 那我们就能让所有摄像头和门锁失效 |
[16:56] | We can get out of here. | 我们就能离开这里了 |
[16:58] | We could get arrested. | 我们可能会被抓起来 |
[16:59] | Do you wanna live the rest of your life in fear or go out like a hero? | 你想后半辈子都活在恐惧中 还是像个英雄一样地走出去 |
[17:04] | We’re doing it. | 就这么定了 |
[17:19] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[17:22] | For one of the trusted members of my flock? Always. | 为了我值得信赖的信徒 随时都行 |
[17:26] | Can we go somewhere more private? It concerns another member of the flock. | 我们可以找个更私密的地方吗 这事和另一位信徒有关 |
[18:00] | “The other half of your heart.” | “你的心的另一半” |
[18:11] | If you don’t want me to call the cops, you gotta tell me why you’re here. | 如果你不希望我报警 你就得告诉我你为什么来这里 |
[18:15] | I just need to look around for a second. I know that sounds really weird, but… | 我就是需要四处看一下 我知道这听起来很奇怪 但… |
[18:18] | You gotta go. Oscar! Oscar, a little help here! | 你走吧 奥斯卡 这边需要你帮忙 |
[18:22] | You heard her. She said go. | 你听到了 她让你快走 |
[18:24] | Look, if you guys could just hear me out for one second, please. | 如果你们能花一秒钟时间听我解释 |
[18:28] | – Time’s up. – No. | -时间到了 -不 |
[18:38] | Back off, Oscar! | 退后 奥斯卡 |
[18:53] | – Black site? A government black site? – A friend of mine did some digging. | -秘密据点 政府的秘密据点 -我的一个朋友稍微调查了一下 |
[18:56] | Said this energy this building is drawing | 说这栋楼的能量 |
[18:58] | attracted a lot of deliveries the past few months. | 在过去几个月中吸引了很多快递上门 |
[19:00] | But in the middle of Brooklyn? | 在布鲁克林的中心区域 |
[19:02] | Hiding in plain sight. Worked for you, hadn’t it, Gabriel? | 躲在众目睽睽之下 对你来说挺奏效的 不是吗 加百列 |
[19:16] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[19:17] | Find what we’re looking for before the bad guys catch us. | 在被坏人抓到前 找到我们要找的东西 |
[19:20] | Not much of a plan. | 计划不怎么详细啊 |
[19:21] | You two worry about your Calling. I got your back. | 你俩关心你们的呼召就好 我掩护你们 |
[19:42] | Hey, did you find anything? | 嘿 你发现什么了吗 |
[19:43] | The only thing I found is that we were right about Astrid. | 我唯一的发现就是 我们对阿斯特里德的猜测是对的 |
[19:46] | There’s gotta be something else going on. | 肯定还有别的事情 |
[19:48] | Hey, uh, speaking of, | 嘿 说到这个 |
[19:51] | I’d hate myself if I made things awkward. | 如果是我让情况变得尴尬 我会痛恨我自己的 |
[19:54] | Awkward? | 尴尬 |
[19:55] | For you and Mick? | 对你和米凯来说 |
[19:57] | This thing, it was supposed to be no strings. | 这件事 本来应该是无牵无挂的 |
[20:00] | It was until I saw you had one hell of a string. | 本来是的 直到我看到 你有一个相当强的牵挂 |
[20:03] | Yeah, but you weren’t the only one who saw. | 对 但看到的人不光是你一个 |
[20:05] | You can’t tell me this last month has been easy for Mick. | 你不能跟我说 过去这个月对米凯来说很容易 |
[20:08] | Who can blame her? This is a crazy situation that we’re in. | 这能怪她吗 我们现在的处境简直是复杂离奇 |
[20:11] | Drea, I don’t know. If we can just make it through the next couple of days, | 我不知道 如果我们能活过接下来的几天 |
[20:14] | there’s no doubt in my mind | 毫无疑问 我认为 |
[20:16] | that we all are going to be able to navigate this situation together. | 我们一定会一起解决这个困局的 |
[20:19] | I just wish it were that easy. | 真这么简单就好了 |
[20:22] | Hey, I am as committed to being a father to this child as I am a co-parent to you, | 嘿 我想做个好父亲的意愿 和我想和你共同抚养这孩子一样坚定 |
[20:27] | and a partner to Mick, okay? | 也和成为米凯的伴侣一样 好吗 |
[20:30] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[20:32] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:34] | I hope you’re right, ’cause ready or not, | 希望你是对的 因为不管我们准备好了没有 |
[20:37] | this kid’s coming soon. | 孩子很快就要出世了 |
[20:56] | That radio chatter was military. This place is legit. Heads on swivel. | 那个无线电通话是属于军方的 这地方是合法的 保持警惕 |
[21:13] | I can’t believe I agreed to this. Is it too late to build a Faraday cage? | 真不敢相信我居然同意了这么做 现在做一个法拉第笼会不会太晚 |
[21:17] | This is about to go off in | 倒数开始 |
[21:20] | three, | 三 |
[21:21] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[21:27] | Our arrival should’ve triggered the alarm. | 我们应该会触动警报的 |
[21:29] | What makes you think we haven’t? | 你为什么觉得我们没有触动 |
[21:31] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[21:32] | – I don’t hear anything. – Exactly. | -我什么都没听到 -没错 |
[21:34] | No sirens. No flashing lights. | 没有警笛 没有闪光灯 |
[21:38] | The only thing between us and whatever’s inside | 隔在我们和里面的东西之间的 |
[21:40] | is this simple steel door. | 就是一道普通的钢门 |
[21:47] | This should be all the data we need. | 这应该是我们需要的所有数据 |
[22:04] | – Dad, we should go. – No, I’m not turning back. Not now. | -爸爸 我们该走了 -不 我不会回去的 现在还不行 |
[22:07] | My Calling led us here. | 我的呼召把我们带到这里 |
[22:08] | Dad, your Calling was four numbers. I didn’t even– | 你的呼召只是四个数字 我甚至没… |
[22:10] | Four numbers. One, one, two, one. | 四个数字 一 一 二 一 |
[22:15] | – That’s not right. – I know it’s not right. | -不对 -我知道不对 |
[22:38] | Carlos, I can’t believe it’s you. It’s… | 卡洛斯 真不敢相信是你 这… |
[22:42] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[22:43] | I’m still standing. | 我还坚持着 |
[22:58] | You, uh… you saved the day. | 今天你帮了大忙了 |
[23:01] | Consider us even. | 就当我们扯平了 |
[23:03] | It wasn’t so long ago when you showed me that my life was worth living. | 不久之前 你让我明白了 我的生命也有存在的意义 |
[23:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:09] | Nothing. I, um, just can’t get that phrase out of my head today. | 没什么 今天我满脑子都是这句话 |
[23:13] | It’s more than a phrase here. | 在这里 它不仅仅是一句话 |
[23:15] | – Yeah. – This is why I was drawn to this place. | -是啊 -这是我被吸引至此的原因 |
[23:18] | Helping people heal and connect. | 帮助人们疗愈和建立关系 |
[23:20] | – You sound like my husband. – I should hope so. | -你说话跟我老公好像 -希望如此 |
[23:23] | He taught me everything. | 他教会了我一切 |
[23:27] | You’re Zeke’s intern. | 你是齐克的实习生 |
[23:28] | He talked about you all the time. | 他总是提起你 |
[23:30] | You too. | 还有你 |
[23:31] | Zeke always said you were his rock, his North Star, his Gemini. | 齐克总说 你是他的基石 北极星和双子星座 |
[23:38] | There’s nothing more important than helping others, than making a connection. | 没有什么比帮助别人 以及建立关系更重要了 |
[23:45] | When my wife and I met, we stumbled upon this petrograph, | 我和我太太刚认识时 我们偶然发现了这幅岩石壁画 |
[23:47] | and it spoke to us. | 它还跟我们说话了 |
[23:50] | And from that moment on, | 从那一刻起 |
[23:52] | we’ve supported each other and held each other up. | 我们就一直互相扶持 相依相伴 |
[23:56] | Without my wife, without Gemini, | 没有我太太 就没有双子星座 |
[23:59] | I wouldn’t be here today, | 我今天也不会在这里 |
[24:01] | ’cause there was a moment when I thought life wasn’t worth living, | 因为我曾一度认为我的生命没有意义 |
[24:05] | and she reached across space and time to… to help me realize | 而她跨越了时空 帮助我意识到了 |
[24:08] | that it’s not just my life that’s worth living, but every life. | 不仅我的生命 每个生命都有存在的意义 |
[24:13] | Every single one. | 每个都是 |
[24:15] | I got something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[24:31] | We’ve been together a long time, brothers and sisters, waiting for this. | 我们在一起很久了 我的兄弟姐妹们 我们等待着这一刻 |
[24:35] | The righteous end to our wicked world. | 我们这个邪恶世界的正义终结 |
[24:38] | Many of you have shown me your faith, and yet we are still one too many. | 你们中有很多人都向我展示了 你们的忠诚 但我们的人还是太多 |
[24:44] | So I must ask. | 所以我必须问问 |
[24:48] | Have you been faithful, brother Paul? Do you believe? | 你一直都有信心吗 保罗兄弟 你相信吗 |
[24:59] | And you, brother Eagan? | 你呢 伊根兄弟 |
[25:13] | Are you praying for salvation? | 你是在祈求救赎吗 |
[25:16] | I’m praying you’ll say yes. | 我祈求你能说“我愿意” |
[25:21] | When this world comes crashing down and you’re standing there, | 当这个世界崩塌时 你站在那里 |
[25:25] | you’re not gonna want to be standing there alone. | 你不会想独自站在那儿的 |
[25:28] | And the truth is, I don’t wanna be alone either. | 事实是 我也不想孤身一人 |
[25:31] | We’re both broken souls. | 我们都是破碎的灵魂 |
[25:34] | But maybe, | 但也许 |
[25:36] | as crazy as it sounds, | 虽然这听起来很疯狂 |
[25:38] | we could come together, | 我们可以走到一起 |
[25:41] | comfort each other. | 互相慰藉 |
[25:43] | So I’m asking you | 所以我想问你 |
[25:45] | from one broken-hearted person to another. | 这是两个心碎的人的对话 |
[25:50] | Be the other half of my heart? | 你愿意成为我的另一半吗 |
[26:05] | – Yes. Yeah. – Yeah? | -我愿意 我愿意 -真的 |
[26:26] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[26:27] | Oh my God. I can’t believe you’re here. I thought I’d never see you again. | 天啊 真不敢相信你会在这里 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[26:31] | I didn’t know where they’d taken you. You’ve been cooped up in this place for nine months? | 我不知道他们把你带去了哪里 这九个月你一直都在这个地方 |
[26:35] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[26:37] | – How’d you know we were here? – I didn’t. A Calling did. | -你怎么知道我们在这儿的 -我不知道 是呼召说的 |
[26:41] | No, but we lost our Calling. | 不 我们都失去了我们的呼召 |
[26:44] | No, no, we just lost our ability to receive them. | 不 我们失去的是接收它们的能力 |
[26:47] | But not Cal. He can access all of them. | 但不包括卡尔 他可以查看所有呼召 |
[26:49] | Over the past month, dozens of us have been sneaking out of the DC, | 过去的这一个月里 我们一直在偷偷地溜出拘留中心 |
[26:52] | solving them one by one. | 一个个地解决它们 |
[26:54] | Wanna solve any more, we should get the hell out of here. | 要想继续解决呼召 我们就得快离开这里 |
[26:56] | It’s only a matter of time– | 否则迟早… |
[26:59] | Guards. | 警卫 |
[27:00] | This way. Quick! | 这边 快 |
[27:03] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[27:12] | Oh my God. Is this… | 天啊 这难道是… |
[27:14] | After Zeke left, I found that in his desk. | 齐克离开后 我在他的工位找到的 |
[27:17] | I know why Zeke’s reaching out to you through space and time. | 我知道齐克为什么会跨越时空来找你 |
[27:21] | Yeah. To say what? | 是嘛 为了说什么 |
[27:24] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– – No, no, no, no, you didn’t. | -抱歉 我无意… -不 你没有 |
[27:26] | You just… I, um… It’s me. | 你只是…我…是我 |
[27:29] | Everywhere I go today, I keep hearing that phrase, | 今天 不论我去哪里 我都会听到 |
[27:31] | “Every life is worth living,” | “每个生命都有存在的意义” |
[27:33] | but who exactly am I trying to convince that their life is worth living? | 但我究竟要去说服谁 让他们相信他们的生命是有意义的 |
[27:37] | What about your life? | 那你的生命呢 |
[27:41] | Don’t you think it’s time for forgiveness? | 你不觉得是时候原谅了吗 |
[27:44] | Ever since Evie died, | 自从艾维死后 |
[27:46] | I… | 我… |
[27:49] | begged for her to forgive me. | 乞求过她能原谅我 |
[27:54] | I mean, I would do anything, but she can’t give that to me, so… | 我什么都愿意做 但她仍然无法原谅我 所以… |
[27:58] | I’m not talking about getting forgiveness. | 我说的不是得到原谅 |
[28:00] | I’m talking about giving it. | 我说的是原谅 |
[28:02] | Forgiving yourself. | 原谅你自己 |
[28:10] | This is gonna sound really weird, but, uh, can I have one of those balloons? | 这话听起来会很奇怪 但我能拿一个气球吗 |
[28:20] | Go! Go, go, go! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! | 走 快走 |
[28:24] | – Troy, let’s go! – Only way out is to create a diversion. | -特洛伊 我们走吧 -唯一的出路就是来个声东击西 |
[28:27] | I’m assuming you didn’t bring any smoke grenades. | 我猜你们没带烟雾弹吧 |
[28:29] | Troy, what? What are you talking about? | 特洛伊什么 你在说些什么啊 |
[28:31] | I’m saying I care about all you guys so much. | 我是说 我非常在意你们每一个人 |
[28:35] | Especially you. You have a chance to save the world. | 尤其是你 你有机会能拯救这个世界 |
[28:38] | My freedom for yours. | 用我的自由换你们的 |
[28:40] | Easiest decision I’ve ever made. | 这个决定对我来说再容易不过了 |
[28:48] | This would’ve been cooler with smoke grenades. | 配上烟雾弹本来可以更酷的 |
[28:50] | No, Troy! | 不 特洛伊 |
[28:53] | – Hands up. – Hey. | -举起手来 -嘿 |
[29:00] | Okay, Evie. | 好吧 艾维 |
[29:03] | I think I finally get it. | 我想我终于明白了 |
[29:04] | And honestly, I kind of wish I didn’t, ’cause it’s the truth, isn’t it? | 老实说 我挺希望我不明白的 因为这是事实 对吧 |
[29:09] | Sometimes the safest place to hide is inside your own guilt. | 有时候 最安全的藏身之处 就是躲在自己的愧疚之中 |
[29:13] | I mean, how many times have I begged you for forgiveness? | 我乞求了多少次能得到你的原谅 |
[29:16] | And you’re not even one to hold a grudge. You’d always just say, | 但你甚至都不是一个记仇的人 你总会说: |
[29:19] | “Come on, Mick, you dumb shit. Move on with your life.” | “好啦 米凯 你个傻瓜 放下得自在” |
[29:25] | And I wouldn’t. | 但我总是不听 |
[29:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:29] | You got me. I’ll take the bait. | 我被你说服了 我咬钩了 |
[29:36] | I forgive you, Michaela Stone. | 我原谅你了 米凯拉·斯托恩 |
[29:42] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[30:02] | – How’d it go? – A bit rough, but we figured it out. | -情况如何 -有点波折 不过我们解决了 |
[30:05] | How’d everyone else do? | 其他人怎么样 |
[30:07] | Mixed bag. | 什么情况都有 |
[30:08] | Every Calling solved helps tip the scales. | 每解决一个呼召 都有助于扭转局势 |
[30:10] | I just gotta believe we’re making headway. | 我必须相信我们有所进展 |
[30:13] | I’m gonna go wash up. | 我去洗个澡 |
[30:19] | More and more, the intel from Cal is incomplete. | 卡尔提供的情报越来越不完整了 |
[30:22] | It’s a miracle any of us are able to solve these anymore. | 我们有人能解决这些呼召 这简直就是奇迹 |
[30:28] | We’re all doing our best, okay? Let’s just stay focused. | 我们都尽力了 好吗 就保持专注吧 |
[30:36] | Looks like your Calling panned out! Welcome back. | 看来你的呼召成功解决了 欢迎回来 |
[30:39] | Thanks. | 相信 |
[30:40] | I’ll go over the Calling outcomes with Bethany | 我和百思妮核对一下呼召的结果 |
[30:42] | while you give Saanvi the tour. | 你带桑维到处看看吧 |
[30:44] | I think you’re gonna find this place has had a few upgrades, | 我想你会发现这里稍微有些改善 |
[30:46] | thanks to this guy here. | 多亏了眼前的这位 |
[30:48] | Uh, it wasn’t just me. It was everybody. | 不止是我一个人 是大家的功劳 |
[30:51] | Well, | 嗯 |
[30:53] | it looks incredible. | 看起来非常不错 |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:56] | It is. | 确实 |
[30:59] | Okay, this is where we keep track of all the Callings. | 这里是我们追踪所有呼召的地方 |
[31:02] | Every day, Cal goes in… | 每天 卡尔都会… |
[31:06] | Hey, you okay, buddy? | 嘿 你没事吧 小子 |
[31:08] | Yeah, just, uh, checking to see which ones we already solved. | 没事 只是在看 哪些是我们已经解决了的呼召 |
[31:11] | Before I go back on the plane. I gotta give everyone their next Calling. | 这样在我回到飞机上之前 我得把所有人的下一个呼召告诉他们 |
[31:18] | He’s carrying a lot. | 他背负得太多了 |
[31:19] | Yeah, too much. | 是啊 太多了 |
[31:20] | About killed himself trying to make sure we hear every Calling. | 为了确保我们能听到每一个呼召 他几乎把自己逼死了 |
[31:23] | He’s sat in every seat. Even passengers who have died. | 他每个座位都坐了个遍 甚至包括已经过世的乘客 |
[31:26] | What about Marko and the others? | 马克和其他人呢 |
[31:29] | They’re locked into the ULF in a constant state of Calling. | 被困在超低频中 永远处于呼召的状态 |
[31:31] | – How could– – He’s tried over and over. | -怎么可能… -他尝试了一次又一次 |
[31:33] | They’re getting something, but he can’t access it. | 他们收到了一些东西 但他无法查看 |
[31:35] | He just… he beats himself up over all of it. | 他因为这些事非常自责 |
[31:39] | He’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. | 他把整个世界的重担 都压在了自己肩上 |
[31:42] | – How can I help? – Thank God you’re back. We needed you. | -我能怎么帮忙 -谢天谢地你回来了 我们很需要你 |
[31:47] | I needed you. | 我很需要你 |
[31:49] | Saanvi. Hey, you’re back. | 桑维 嘿 你回来了 |
[31:51] | We have a patient in the med bay. We could really use your help. | 医务室有个病人 我们需要你的帮助 |
[31:55] | To be continued. | 再聊 |
[32:02] | What’s the prognosis? | 预后怎么样 |
[32:04] | It’s not gonna be overnight, but I think she’ll recover. | 不会一夜之间就康复 但她会好起来的 |
[32:07] | You guys did great. | 你们做得很好 |
[32:09] | So what’s wrong? | 那哪里有问题 |
[32:11] | One thing’s for sure. This is not an antianxiety medication. | 有一件事是确定的 这绝对不是抗焦虑药 |
[32:14] | And I should know because I used to be on the same script. | 我很清楚 因为我之前吃过一样的药 |
[32:17] | Whatever it is, she’s been taking at least one of these every day | 不管它是什么 从她离开安吉丽娜后 |
[32:20] | since she left Angelina. | 她至少每天都会吃一颗 |
[32:22] | It’s an odorless white powder. | 这个是没有气味的白色粉末 |
[32:24] | Forms nonsoluble salts in water. | 在水中会形成不可溶的盐 |
[32:26] | Based off of that and her symptoms, I think it’s brodifacoum. It’s poison. | 根据这些和她的症状 我想这是溴鼠灵 这是毒药 |
[32:31] | We should probably talk to her. She may know who did it and why. | 我们应该跟她聊聊 她也许知道是谁做的 以及为什么 |
[32:35] | Yeah. Have at it, detectives. | 对 去吧 两位警探 |
[32:42] | How are they? | 他们怎么样了 |
[32:43] | Same as always. Just staring straight ahead. | 老样子 就是一直盯着前方 |
[32:47] | Locked into the God frequency. | 被上帝的频率锁定 |
[32:49] | Sorry, ULF. | 抱歉 超低频 |
[32:56] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[32:58] | Troy’s theory! | 特洛伊的理论 |
[33:53] | I’m here. Right here. Wh… | 我来了 我就在这儿 |
[33:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[33:59] | I’m listening! You gotta be talking to someone! | 我在听着呢 你总得找个人说啊 |
[34:03] | Please! Come on! Give us Callings! | 拜托 说话啊 给我呼召 |
[34:07] | We need help! | 我们需要帮助 |
[34:24] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[34:25] | You’ll never guess who my Calling led me to. Saanvi. | 你绝对猜不到 我的呼召把我引向了谁 桑维 |
[34:29] | – She’s in the lab. – Of course she is. | -她在实验室 -毫不意外 |
[34:31] | What about you? Did you figure out who you were supposed to save? | 你呢 你弄清楚你要去解救谁了吗 |
[34:34] | I did. | 弄清楚了 |
[34:36] | Hardest Calling I ever had. | 难度最高的一个呼召 |
[34:45] | I needed that. | 我很需要这个 |
[34:47] | You up for another one? | 要再来一次吗 |
[34:49] | Like my life depended on it. | 好像我就靠它过活了似的 |
[34:52] | All right, listen up, folks. | 好了 各位请听我说 |
[34:53] | I know we’re tired. | 我知道大家都累了 |
[34:55] | It’s been a long, long month of working the Callings, but this is it. | 漫长的这整个月我们都在解决呼召 不过现在就是最后时刻了 |
[35:00] | Final push. | 最后冲刺 |
[35:02] | Our survival, and it seems the survival of the whole world, | 我们能否幸存 以及全世界是否能幸存 |
[35:06] | depends on every one of us committing to doing the right thing. | 都取决于我们每个人 是否在努力做着正确的事 |
[35:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:23] | – What did you see? – Nothing. | -你看到了什么 -什么都没有 |
[35:26] | I heard nothing. I felt nothing. | 我什么都没听到 什么都没感觉到 |
[35:30] | They’re gone, Dad. | 它们消失了 爸爸 |
[35:32] | The Callings are all gone. | 呼召全都消失了 |
[35:36] | I am… I am so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[35:39] | If I had been stronger, | 如果我再强壮一些 |
[35:40] | if I’d collected more while they lasted, I’d– | 如果我趁它们还在时 多收集了一些 我能… |
[35:42] | Cal. Cal. Cal. We don’t even know what any of this means. | 卡尔 我们甚至 还不清楚这意味着什么 |
[35:46] | Maybe there’s an explanation for why they’re gone. | 也许它们消失是有原因的 |
[35:48] | Maybe… maybe we solved them all. | 也许我们已经都解决了 |
[36:06] | Uh, everybody… | 各位… |
[36:13] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想说声谢谢大家 |
[36:18] | Each and every one of you have worked nonstop with zero credit, | 你们每个人都日夜不停地努力奋战 |
[36:21] | thanks or gain. | 默默付出 不求感谢 不计得失 |
[36:25] | I don’t know why the Callings are gone, but I know this. | 我不知道呼召为什么会消失 但我知道一件事 |
[36:30] | We’ve been given an opportunity. | 我们已经得到了一个机会 |
[36:34] | A reminder of… | 提醒… |
[36:36] | a reminder of what’s most important. | 提醒我们什么才是最重要的事情 |
[36:44] | It’s time to be with the people you love. | 是时候去和你们爱的人在一起了 |
[36:47] | Hold them tight. Be by their sides, | 紧紧地抱住他们 陪在他们身边 |
[36:50] | because tomorrow… tomorrow might be all we’ve got. | 因为明天也许是我们仅剩的日子了 |
[37:08] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[37:12] | The effects of an electromagnetic pulse on the insular cortex. | 电磁脉冲对岛叶皮层的影响 |
[37:15] | This won’t fry their life-support system? | 这不会烧掉他们的生命维持系统吧 |
[37:16] | No, I just need a tiny pulse to interrupt the ULF. | 不会 我只是需要 一小段脉冲来干扰超低频 |
[37:20] | Just enough to jolt them out of their Calling. | 足够把他们从呼召中唤醒就可以了 |
[37:23] | If God really is behind all this, | 如果这一切的背后真是上帝 |
[37:26] | there’s a reason why these people were kept in a Calling this entire time. | 那这些人 一直被困在呼召中就一定是有原因的 |
[37:30] | I’m ready to find that reason. | 我已经准备好找出这个原因了 |
[37:35] | Let’s wake ’em up. | 我们来把他们叫醒吧 |
[37:50] | I don’t understand. This isn’t right. There’s no change in their activity. | 我不明白 这不对啊 他们的活动毫无变化 |
[37:54] | How can… How can their vitals not spike after an EMP? | 受到电磁脉冲后 他们的生命指标怎么可能没有飙升 |
[37:57] | I don’t know. Maybe we could try something else. | 我不知道 也许我们可以试试别的方法 |
[37:59] | Try what? | 试什么 |
[38:02] | This is it. We have no more time. | 没戏了 我们没时间了 |
[38:14] | It just doesn’t feel right leaving you all like this. | 就这样丢下你们 感觉很不是滋味 |
[38:18] | But I thank God you never stopped giving us hope. | 但我感谢上帝 你一直在给我们希望 |
[38:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:39] | My family was just me and my mom, so… | 我们家只有我和我妈妈 所以… |
[38:44] | Well… | 好吧… |
[38:46] | not anymore. | 不再是这样了 |
[38:50] | – You’ll stay? – Of course I’ll stay. | -你要留下 -我当然要留下 |
[40:26] | There used to be a toy shop on Canal Street. | 运河街上以前有家玩具店 |
[40:29] | All across the world, people came, | 世界各地的人都会来 |
[40:33] | hoping to buy one of these exquisite wooden figurines. | 希望能买到一个精美的木雕 |
[40:38] | I hadn’t been there in a long, long time | 我很久都没去过那里了 |
[40:41] | until my… our Calling brought me there today. | 直到我的… 我们的呼召今天把我带去了那里 |
[40:46] | And when I went inside, I found this. | 我进去的时候 发现了这个 |
[40:54] | This dragon is called Shenlong. | 这条龙叫作神龙 |
[40:56] | He’s the king of storms. | 它是风暴之王 |
[40:59] | When I saw it, I thought of you. | 我一看到它 就想到了你 |
[41:03] | I believe it’s a sign. | 我相信这是一个征兆 |
[41:06] | One meant for you. | 注定要给你的一个征兆 |
[41:08] | I wish I knew what it meant. | 真希望我知道它代表了什么 |
[41:09] | You’ve never stopped looking for meaning. | 你从没停止过追寻意义的脚步 |
[41:13] | Why stop now? | 现在为什么要停下呢 |
[41:31] | Saanvi? | 桑维 |
[41:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:36] | I was so sure that they’d have an answer. | 我本来很确定他们会知道答案 |
[41:38] | I thought if I could jolt them out of their Calling… | 我以为 如果我能把他们从呼召中唤醒… |
[41:41] | – Ben, it didn’t work. – Hey. | -本 它没能起效 -嘿 |
[41:43] | – They’re still locked in. – You did what you could, all right? | 他们依然被困在里面 |
[41:45] | We all did. | 你已经尽力了 好吗 我们都是 |
[41:48] | What if there’s no answer? | 如果根本没有答案怎么办 |
[41:51] | What if this is the end? | 如果这就是结局怎么办 |
[41:53] | Then we went down fighting. | 那我们就继续战斗 |
[42:40] | If you’re getting any ideas, don’t. | 如果你有什么想法 不要 |
[42:44] | First, we must lead the flock past end times. | 首先 我们必须带领大家度过终点 |
[42:47] | Then we can focus on the Godly task of repopulation. | 然后我们就可以 专注于神圣的繁殖任务了 |
[42:56] | Actually, I was, uh, kind of thinking of depopulation. | 其实 我是在想减少人口的问题 |
[43:02] | There were ten. | 之前有十个人 |
[43:04] | Now there’s nine, and soon there’ll be eight. | 然后是九个 很快就会是八个了 |
[43:08] | Just makes me wonder whatever happened to Astrid. | 这让我不禁好奇 阿斯特里德是怎么了 |
[43:14] | She didn’t make the cut. | 她没能晋级 |
[43:16] | So she met her judgment on God’s time. | 所以她在上帝的时间里 接受了她的审判 |
[43:21] | But I’m glad you proved yourself worthy. You almost didn’t. | 但我很高兴你证明了你的价值 你差点就失败了 |
[43:45] | What are you doing here? I told you not to come. | 你来这儿做什么 我叫你别来的 |
[43:47] | It can’t wait any longer. | 不能再等了 |