时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | 828 wasn’t an accident. | 828航班不是事故 |
[00:23] | We’re supposed to save the passengers together. | 我们应该要一起拯救乘客 |
[00:25] | I should’ve never proposed so soon after the accident. She’s not ready. | 我不该在事故后这么快求婚 她还没准备好 |
[00:28] | The driftwood really is a surviving piece of Noah’s Ark. | 这块浮木真的是诺亚方舟的其中一片 |
[00:32] | All the data seem to point us in that direction. | 所有数据都指向那个方向 |
[00:33] | Today’s earthquake was in the center of all of these miracles. | 今天的地震处在这些奇迹的中心 |
[00:37] | We’re being sent a message to stop. | 这是在告诉我们要停手 |
[00:40] | How could you do what you did? | 你怎么能那么做 |
[00:41] | I didn’t tell you to kidnap a child. I didn’t tell you to kill someone! | 我没让你绑架小孩 我没让你杀人 |
[00:45] | – Am I the father? – Biologically. | -我是父亲吗 -生理上是的 |
[00:47] | But whether or not you wanna be an actual parent… | 但不管你想不想当一个真正的家长… |
[00:50] | It’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 这就是我一直想要的 |
[00:51] | Like it or not, Cal, I’m here because of you. | 不管你喜不喜欢 卡尔 我在这里都是因为你 |
[00:53] | You’re the biggest threat to the Lifeboat. | 你是救生艇的最大威胁 |
[00:55] | The peacock, goddess, Juno. | 孔雀 女神 朱诺 |
[00:57] | June, Gemini, twins, represents the number two. | 六月 双子座 双胞胎 代表数字二 |
[01:01] | The year of the wood dragon in the Chinese zodiac. | 中国十二生肖中的龙年 |
[01:04] | June 2nd, 2024. | 2024年6月2日 |
[01:07] | It’s all connected. | 一切都联系起来了 |
[01:16] | Michaela! You just missed another one. | 米凯拉 你又错过了一个 |
[01:19] | You’re not paying attention to what’s in front of you! | 你根本不注意眼前的东西 |
[01:21] | You’re so obsessed with what’s right in front of you | 你太执着于眼前的东西了 |
[01:24] | that you’re not seeing what’s over there! | 你看不到远处的东西 |
[01:25] | We’re supposed to be collecting firewood, not entire trees. | 我们应该收集木柴 不是整棵树木 |
[01:29] | What if there’s magic there, like Tuck Everlasting? | 如果那里有魔法呢 就像《不老泉》 |
[01:32] | Well, the only magic I’m interested in is the s’mores we get | 我唯一感兴趣的魔法 是如果我们收集的木柴 |
[01:34] | if we collect more firewood than Mom and Dad. | 比爸妈的多 就能吃到棉花糖夹心饼干 |
[01:36] | Oh, you did not say anything about s’mores! | 你可没提到棉花糖夹心饼干 |
[01:39] | All right, here’s what we’re gonna do. Uh, you head left, and I’ll head right. | 我们这么做 你去左边 我去右边 |
[01:43] | Uh, exsqueeze me. Who made you captain? | 不好意思 谁让你当队长的 |
[01:45] | Logic made me captain, okay? | 逻辑让我当队长的 好吧 |
[01:47] | I’m older. I’m better at planning, | 我比你大 更会计划 |
[01:49] | and I’ve been mapping out the areas the entire time. | 我也一直在记这片区域的路 |
[01:52] | Look, I’ve already found more firewood than you. | 你看 我找到的木柴已经比你的多了 |
[01:57] | I think you should both be captains. | 我觉得你们两个都应该当队长 |
[01:59] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:01] | You both have different gifts, and you’re gonna be stronger together. | 你们有不同的天赋 团结在一起会更强大 |
[02:04] | And judging by the fact that I have 35 pictures of birds | 从我有35张鸟的照片 |
[02:08] | and no firewood, | 而不是木柴来看 |
[02:10] | I think you two have a pretty good shot at winning those s’mores. | 我觉得你们 很有可能赢得棉花糖夹心饼干 |
[02:14] | Here. Let me get a picture of my little birdies. | 来 让我给我的小鸟们拍张照片 |
[02:21] | If we’re both captain, I think we should make this official. | 如果我们都当队长 我觉得应该正式一点 |
[02:24] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:26] | Give me your knife. | 把你的刀给我 |
[02:34] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[02:44] | Old habits? | 老习惯 |
[02:50] | Happy Eve of Destruction. | 毁灭日前夕快乐 |
[02:51] | Oh, come on. Let’s not even joke about it. | 拜托 我们就别那这个开玩笑了 |
[02:54] | Listen, there’s been some panic now that the Callings are gone, | 听着 现在呼召消失了 大家有点慌张 |
[02:58] | and it’s been all I can do to keep everyone that’s still here calm. | 我只能这么做 让还在这里的人保持冷静 |
[03:01] | What have you been telling them? | 你跟他们说了什么 |
[03:03] | What I’m telling myself. | 我安慰自己的话 |
[03:06] | It ain’t over till it’s over. | 直到结束才算结束 |
[03:15] | What? | 什么 |
[03:15] | Is that perfume, Benjamin Stone? | 你喷香水了吗 本杰明·斯托恩 |
[03:18] | Seriously? We’re staring down the end of the world, | 真的 眼看世界末日就要来了 |
[03:20] | and you got nothing better to do than to bust my chops? | 你除了挤兑我没有更好的事可做了 |
[03:23] | Oh no, I have a lot better to do, but this is just more fun. | 我有很多事可以做 但这更有趣 |
[03:28] | – Stop! – It’s nice. It’s good. | -别这样 -很好闻 不错 |
[03:31] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[03:34] | – It worked! – I know. | -成功了 -我知道 |
[03:35] | Henry Kim stepped out for a few minutes, came back, and they were all awake. | 亨利·金出去了几分钟 回来就看到他们都醒了 |
[03:41] | Marko. | 马克 |
[03:42] | Hi. Are you okay? Do you recall anything? | 嗨 你没事吧 你记得什么吗 |
[03:52] | – He only speaks Bulgarian. – No, I knew that. | -他只会说保加利亚语 -不 我知道 |
[03:54] | Thanks for stepping in. We got it, TJ. | 谢谢你帮忙 我们成功了 TJ |
[03:56] | Yeah, for sure. | 嗯 没什么 |
[03:59] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:00] | Do you remember anything? Anything at all from the glow? | 你记得什么吗 光芒里有什么东西吗 |
[04:03] | We were in a lab, military. | 我们在军方实验室里 |
[04:06] | Someone was doing experiments. | 有人在做实验 |
[04:09] | And then we woke up here. | 然后我们醒来时就在这里了 |
[04:11] | None of them have any memories between their time with the major and now. | 他们都没有和少校 在一起之后到现在的记忆 |
[04:16] | They were in a constant Calling for five and a half years. | 他们经历了持续五年半的呼召 |
[04:18] | Maybe they came back with something. | 也许他们带着什么回来了 |
[04:20] | Something that could help us survive the next 24 hours. | 可以帮我们 在接下来的24小时里生存的东西 |
[04:22] | Even if they did know something, it’s gone now. | 就算他们知道什么 也已经消失了 |
[04:32] | “The camera’s eyes on choice disguised.” | ”摄像头看着伪装的选择” |
[04:36] | Hemingway? | 海明威说的 |
[04:38] | No. Rage Against the Machine. | 不 暴力反抗体制乐队 |
[04:41] | I set the camera up yesterday to record the experiments. | 我昨天安装了摄像头来记录实验 |
[04:44] | I forgot to turn it off. | 我忘了关掉 |
[04:46] | Oh, let’s see what we missed. | 让我们看看我们错过了什么 |
[05:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:04] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[05:07] | Henry Kim. | 亨利·金 |
[05:08] | It’s, like, the most powerful dragon. | 它是最强大的龙 |
[05:10] | Like king of storms or something. | 就像风暴王之类的 |
[05:15] | I don’t wanna drag you into my mess. | 我不想把你拖进我的烂摊子 |
[05:18] | I feel bad enough that you’re still in here, living with us. | 我很抱歉 你还在这里和我们一起生活 |
[05:21] | Come on, Cal. | 拜托 卡尔 |
[05:24] | We are the original Gemini twins. | 我们是最初的双子座双胞胎 |
[05:27] | We were together in the beginning, and we’ll be together in the end. | 我们一开始就在一起 结束时也要在一起 |
[05:32] | I wish I could’ve grown up with you. | 真希望我能跟你一起长大 |
[05:36] | When the plane disappeared, | 飞机消失后 |
[05:39] | it felt like… like it took both of our childhoods with it. | 仿佛把我们的童年都带走了 |
[05:46] | I missed you so much, but I… I knew. | 我很想你 但我知道 |
[05:51] | I just felt it. | 我感觉得到 |
[05:54] | That you were… That you were still alive. | 你还活着 |
[06:00] | We may have lost time, | 我们虽然失去了一些时光 |
[06:03] | but we never lost each other. | 但我们从未失去彼此 |
[06:08] | So… | 所以… |
[06:11] | now do you wanna tell your twin what’s going on? | 现在你想告诉你的双胞胎 发生什么事了吗 |
[06:16] | It’s… | 这… |
[06:19] | it’s a Calling I had. | 是我经过的一次呼召 |
[06:21] | Two sapphires come together, creating a star glowing so bright. | 两颗蓝宝石结合 创造出一颗耀眼的星星 |
[06:28] | I think it’s how I’m supposed to help save the world. | 我想我应该这样帮助拯救世界 |
[06:31] | What did Dad say? | 爸爸怎么说 |
[06:34] | I haven’t told him, | 我还没告诉他 |
[06:36] | because I haven’t exactly figured it out yet. | 因为我还没想清楚 |
[06:39] | Look. | 听着 |
[06:42] | We are all in this together. | 这件事关乎我们所有人 |
[06:47] | And that… that’s how we’re gonna figure this out. | 所以我们要这样解决这个问题 |
[06:51] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[07:04] | – Okay, you’re sure that’s what that means? – Two sapphires have to connect. | -你确定是这个意思 -两颗蓝宝石必须连接 |
[07:08] | Cal, that means you and Angelina. | 卡尔 这代表你和安吉丽娜 |
[07:10] | There must be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[07:11] | The fate of the world hangs in a balance. | 世界的命运悬而未决 |
[07:13] | She’s the only other person with a sapphire. | 她是唯一一个也有蓝宝石的人 |
[07:15] | But why her? | 但为什么是她 |
[07:16] | Why would the divine put me through some twisted test | 为什么神要让我经历扭曲的考验 |
[07:18] | to reach out to the person who hurt my family the most? | 让我接触伤害我家庭最深的人 |
[07:21] | No matter what Angelina’s done, we’re still standing in spite of it. | 不管安吉丽娜做了什么 我们还没倒下 |
[07:24] | Now the Calling wants you to go to her. | 既然呼召让你去找她 |
[07:27] | So go. | 那就去吧 |
[07:28] | Dad, I’m not sure. | 爸爸 我不确定 |
[07:30] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[07:33] | I know I told you before | 我知道我之前告诉过你 |
[07:34] | that I didn’t think you were strong enough to keep Angelina out, but… | 我觉得你不够强大 不能阻挡安吉丽娜 |
[07:37] | but I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[07:41] | The reason I think you’re connected to her is because | 我觉得你和她联系在一起的原因 |
[07:44] | I think you’re the only one strong enough to convince her to do something right. | 是我觉得你是唯一足够强大到 可以说服她做正确的事的人 |
[07:49] | Cal, if this is a test, you have to face it. If you’re scared, just use that. | 如果这是考验 你必须面对 如果你害怕 就用那招 |
[07:55] | So, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[08:00] | I guess I gotta see a girl about a sapphire. | 我想我得见个女孩谈谈蓝宝石的事 |
[08:08] | Morning, Adrian. | 早上好 阿德里安 |
[08:09] | You said you wanted to talk? I’m ready. | 你说你想谈谈 我准备好了 |
[08:12] | But I am curious. How’d you know where to find us? | 但我很好奇 你怎么知道来这里找我们 |
[08:16] | I ran into him while I was out getting supplies. | 我去买东西的时候碰到他了 |
[08:19] | Guess I forgot to tell you. | 看来我忘了告诉你 |
[08:21] | Guess you did. | 看来是的 |
[08:24] | So, why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:26] | I’m here to make amends. | 我是来弥补的 |
[08:28] | I spent months tracking down everyone I can | 我花了几个月的时间追查所有人 |
[08:31] | to apologize for the harm I caused. | 为我造成的伤害向他们道歉 |
[08:32] | Families of victims from the nightclub fire, | 夜店火灾受害者的家人 |
[08:34] | people from the compounds. | 基地里的人 |
[08:36] | Weren’t you afraid you’d get caught running around like this? | 你不怕你这样跑来跑去会被抓吗 |
[08:39] | If we don’t redeem ourselves, the world will end. | 如果我们不救赎自己 世界就会毁灭 |
[08:41] | I’ll risk my freedom for the lives of all mankind. | 我会为全人类的生命 拿自己的自由冒险 |
[08:44] | And now I’m here for you. | 现在我来找你们 |
[08:46] | I told you to find your angel. You misunderstood my words. | 我叫你去找你的天使 你误会我的话了 |
[08:49] | I don’t need your apology. | 我不需要你道歉 |
[08:51] | I’m an archangel sent by God. | 我是上帝派来的大天使 |
[08:57] | You’re serious? | 你说真的 |
[09:00] | God infused me with sapphire. | 上帝给我注入了蓝宝石 |
[09:03] | I now have the power of destruction and salvation. | 我现在有毁灭和救赎的力量 |
[09:07] | Look, I know what it’s like to drink your own Kool-Aid. | 听着 我知道盲目追随是什么感觉 |
[09:10] | – When I had the Church of the Believers– – You were blaspheming. False prophet. | -我还有信徒教会时… -你那是亵渎 虚假的先知 |
[09:14] | Oh, and you’re the real deal? Squatting here in the Stones’ house? | 你就是真的 强占着斯托恩的家 |
[09:17] | Poetic justice. They kicked me out of their family, | 罪有应得 他们把我赶出了这个家 |
[09:19] | so I came back with my own family, | 所以我带着自己的家人回来了 |
[09:23] | including my husband. | 包括我的丈夫 |
[09:26] | Angelina’s the other half of my heart. | 安吉丽娜是我的另一半 |
[09:29] | The con man and the false prophet. | 骗子和假先知 |
[09:32] | You think the Death Date isn’t coming for you? | 你觉得死期不会降临到你头上 |
[09:34] | No, I told you I’m special. | 不会 我说过我很特别 |
[09:37] | Then prove it. | 那就证明吧 |
[09:39] | Can you make things levitate? | 你能把东西浮起来吗 |
[09:41] | Can you read my mind? | 你能读懂我的想法吗 |
[09:43] | – Don’t– – What actual power do you have? | -你到底有什么能力 -不要… |
[09:46] | Dude, don’t go there. | 伙计 别这么做 |
[09:49] | Angelina? | 安吉丽娜 |
[09:56] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[09:58] | You were right, Angelina. | 你说得对 安吉丽娜 |
[09:59] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[10:01] | About us needing to work together. | 我们需要合作 |
[10:04] | I had a Calling. | 我经历了一个呼召 |
[10:05] | Of you and me? | 你和我的呼召 |
[10:07] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[10:09] | This journey has always kept us connected to one another. | 这段旅程一直让我们联系在一起 |
[10:14] | Even before we met, | 甚至在我们见面之前 |
[10:16] | I didn’t know what you’d look like, | 我不知道你长什么样子 |
[10:17] | I didn’t know how you’d sound, | 我不知道你说话是什么声音 |
[10:19] | but I knew you had this enormous potential for good, for kindness. | 但我知道你有无穷的潜力去行善 |
[10:24] | I… I could feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[10:27] | And the thing is, | 关键是 |
[10:29] | I still can. | 我现在还能感觉到 |
[10:38] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[10:39] | Join me! | 加入我 |
[10:41] | Together, we can stop the Death Date. | 我们可以一起阻止死期 |
[10:45] | It’s a chance to make up for all the bad things you’ve done. | 这是一个弥补你做过的坏事的机会 |
[10:49] | Wait, what did you just say? | 等等 你刚才说什么 |
[10:51] | It’s a chance to do good. | 这是个行善的机会 |
[10:54] | To balance all the pain you’ve caused. | 平衡你造成的痛苦 |
[10:58] | The pain I’ve caused? | 我造成的痛苦 |
[11:00] | What about the pain I’ve endured? | 那我承受的痛苦呢 |
[11:03] | Angelina, it’s okay. This is a chance for you to redeem yourself. | 安吉丽娜 没事的 这是你赎罪的机会 |
[11:06] | I am the redeemer. God chose me! | 我是救赎者 上帝选择了我 |
[11:09] | We’re both chosen, but neither of us are strong enough on our own. | 我们都被选中了 但我们两个都不够强大 |
[11:12] | Well, I’m not on my own anymore. | 我已经不是一个人了 |
[11:14] | I have a partner, someone who loves me unconditionally. | 我有一个无条件爱我的伴侣 |
[11:18] | But only you and I have the sapphires. We have a choice. We can save everyone. | 但只有你和我有蓝宝石 我们有选择 我们可以救大家 |
[11:22] | I don’t wanna save everyone. | 我不想救大家 |
[11:25] | The Death Date is a cleansing. | 死期是一种净化 |
[11:27] | A chance for a complete do-over. | 一个彻底重来的机会 |
[11:29] | So if you’re telling me the only way to stop it is to work with you, | 所以如果你说 阻止它的唯一方式是和你合作 |
[11:33] | then… I’m afraid this is goodbye. | 那么…恐怕我们要分别了 |
[11:37] | Please. You’re talking about the end of the world. | 拜托 这可是世界末日 |
[11:39] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[11:42] | Angelina, no! | 安吉丽娜 不要 |
[11:55] | What happened? Did you see her? | 嘿 怎么了 你看到她了吗 |
[11:57] | Our… our sapphires connected. It’s something new. | 我们的蓝宝石连在了一起 这很新鲜 |
[12:00] | Like, together, we created a glow. | 好像我们一起创造了一道光芒 |
[12:02] | – Cal, that’s incredible. – It’s not. I failed. | -卡尔 太不可思议了 -不 我失败了 |
[12:04] | – Cal. – It takes two sapphires, and she refused. | -卡尔 -需要两个蓝宝石 但她拒绝了 |
[12:08] | She doesn’t wanna save the world. She wants to… to end it. | 她不想拯救世界 她想结束这一切 |
[12:10] | She always wanted to end it. | 她一直想结束这一切 |
[12:13] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[12:15] | I’m an idiot for thinking I could change her mind. | 我以为我能改变她的想法 我真蠢 |
[12:17] | Cal, please! | 卡尔 拜托 |
[12:18] | Let him cool off. I’ll talk to him later. | 让他冷静一下 我晚点再跟他说 |
[12:22] | All right, fine. Um… | 好吧 |
[12:25] | I’ll go check on Saanvi. | 我去看看桑维 |
[12:43] | Oh my God. You’re awake. Hey, Marko. | 我的天 你醒了 嘿 马克 |
[12:47] | I don’t think he remembers you. None of them remember a thing. | 我想他不记得你了 他们什么都不记得 |
[12:50] | But get this. | 但听我说 |
[12:52] | We caught Marko saying something on the security footage. | 我们在监控录像里发现马克说了什么 |
[13:07] | What does that mean to you, Marko? Kovcheg. Does anybody speak Bulgarian? | 这对你有什么意义 马克 “科夫切格” 谁会说保加利亚语 |
[13:11] | Maybe he can draw it. | 也许他可以画出来 |
[13:33] | Coffin. | 棺材 |
[13:35] | Marko came back with a message from the divine consciousness, | 马可带着神圣的意识的信息回来了 |
[13:37] | and that message is… | 这则信息是… |
[13:41] | we’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死 |
[13:46] | Why do the 828 passengers decide the fate of the world? | 为什么828乘客决定了世界的命运 |
[13:51] | Why us? | 为什么是我们 |
[13:53] | Why not us? | 为什么不是我们 |
[13:55] | There’s enough good in this group to represent the best of humanity. | 这群人足够优秀 能代表最好的人性 |
[14:02] | Gimme a sec, okay? | 给我点时间 好吗 |
[14:11] | You must hate me. | 你一定很恨我 |
[14:13] | Is that what you thought I was gonna open with? | 你以为我会这样开场吗 |
[14:16] | I mean, deep down, | 我是指内心深处 |
[14:17] | you must resent the hell out of the fact that Zeke gave his life up for mine. | 你肯定怨恨齐克为我献出了生命 |
[14:21] | Cal– | 卡尔… |
[14:25] | I miss the hell out of Zeke. | 我很想念齐克 |
[14:27] | I’m not gonna deny that, but he knew what he was choosing. | 我不会否认 但他知道自己做了什么选择 |
[14:31] | He died because he thought I could help save the world, | 他的死是因为他觉得我能拯救世界 |
[14:34] | but I’m just a screwed-up kid who didn’t ask for any of this! | 但我只是个坏小孩 这一切都不是我想要的 |
[14:38] | None of us asked for this, | 这一切不是我们任何人想要的 |
[14:40] | but that doesn’t mean that we can’t rise to the occasion. | 但这不代表我们不能随机应变 |
[14:44] | Zeke knew that. | 齐克知道这一点 |
[14:46] | Look. | 听着 |
[14:49] | Sometimes the connections that we have with other people, | 有时候我们和别人的联系 |
[14:52] | we don’t always get to see. | 我们有时看不见 |
[14:54] | Evie dying meant that someone else got to live. | 艾维的死意味着另一个人得以活下去 |
[14:57] | Zeke dying meant that you got to live. | 齐克死意味着你得以活下去 |
[15:01] | You gotta let go of your guilt, Cal. | 你必须放下你的罪恶感 |
[15:03] | Honor the connection you had to him by making his sacrifice mean something. | 尊重你与他之间的联系 让他的牺牲有所意义 |
[15:06] | He believed in you. | 他相信你 |
[15:08] | So do I, but that doesn’t matter unless you believe in yourself. | 我也是 但这不重要 除非你相信自己 |
[15:13] | Hey, Cal. You forgot… | 嘿 卡尔 你忘了… |
[15:18] | You okay, Ol? | 你还好吗 奥利弗 |
[15:19] | You guys… | 你们看… |
[15:22] | The peacock! | 孔雀 |
[15:24] | Gemini. | 双子座 |
[15:28] | And I’m here to bring you back the wooden dragon. | 而我把木龙带回来给你们 |
[15:30] | The three original symbols. That can’t be a coincidence, right? | 原始的三个符号 不可能是巧合吧 |
[15:34] | I think the coincidence ship sailed a long time ago. | 我觉得早就不可能是巧合了 |
[15:38] | The symbols that brought us the Death Date… | 给我们带来死期的符号… |
[15:40] | Might hold the answers to stopping it. | 也许有着阻止死期的答案 |
[15:49] | Whoa, whoa! Hey! Let me help you two! | 哇 嘿 让我来帮你们两个 |
[15:51] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:52] | It is so humbling to be completely out of touch with the lower half of your body. | 和下半身脱节真是太惭愧了 |
[15:56] | Yeah? Well, I think you are actually killing this whole supply room thing. | 是吗 我觉得你要把整间储藏室毁了 |
[16:01] | Especially considering we may only need one more day worth of supplies. | 特别是我们可能只需要一天的物资 |
[16:05] | Uh, don’t listen to your father. | 别听你父亲的话 |
[16:07] | I have hope. | 我有希望 |
[16:10] | – What? – Hope. | -什么 -霍普 |
[16:12] | That’s a pretty bomb name for her, don’t you think? | 这对她来说是个好名字 你不觉得吗 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry. You didn’t wanna know the gender. | 对不起 你不想知道性别 |
[16:20] | It’s a girl? | 是个女孩 |
[16:22] | D… D… | |
[16:24] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[16:27] | Esperanza. | 希望 |
[16:30] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:31] | – That’s our girl. – Yeah! | -是我们的女孩 -对 |
[16:33] | To celebrate, I’m gonna throw you a little impromptu baby shower. | 为了庆祝 我会给你举办一个临时的宝宝庆祝会 |
[16:36] | – No! – Uh-huh. | -不 -嗯 |
[16:37] | You know my mom bought me the entire inventory of La Balota. | 你知道我妈给我买了一堆婴儿用品 |
[16:41] | Did she get you one of these? | 她给你买这个了吗 |
[16:44] | No, she did not. | 不 她没有 |
[16:47] | I’ve been holding on to that for decades | 我拿着这个很久了 |
[16:50] | in hopes that I can teach my son or daughter how to play ball one day. | 希望可以教我的儿子或女儿玩棒球 |
[16:54] | You’re killing me, Vasquez. | 太感人了 瓦斯克斯 |
[16:55] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[16:59] | Hope, your old man, | 霍普 你老爸 |
[17:02] | he learned how to walk in these. | 穿着这个学会了走路 |
[17:04] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[17:05] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:08] | Hormones, sorry! | 荷尔蒙 抱歉 |
[17:12] | Maybe I’ll hold off from showing you the onesie my abuela knitted just yet. | 也许我该等会儿 再给你看我奶奶织的东西 |
[17:23] | Saanvi! Come, look. | 桑维 快来看 |
[17:25] | The original symbols? | 原始的符号 |
[17:27] | They resurfaced. | 重新出现了 |
[17:28] | Peacock, June, Gemini, second, wooden dragon. 2024, yeah, they gave us the Death Date. | 孔雀 六月 双子座 2024年 对 他们给了我们死期 |
[17:34] | Recent Callings brought us back to these symbols, | 但最近呼召带我们回到了这些符号 |
[17:36] | which means they might have something new to show us. | 也就是说 他们可能有新东西要给我们看 |
[17:38] | Like, maybe, how to survive. | 比如 如何活下去 |
[17:40] | No. | 不 |
[17:43] | I don’t even know how to tell you this. | 我不知道该怎么跟你们说 |
[17:47] | Marko woke up and brought a message back from the glow. | 马克醒来了 从光辉里带来了消息 |
[17:51] | Kovcheg. It’s Bulgarian for “coffin.” | “科夫切格”是保加利亚语的“棺材” |
[17:54] | Everything… Everything is pointing in the same direction. | 一切都指向同一个方向 |
[17:57] | June 2nd, 2024. | 2024年6月2日 |
[18:01] | Tomorrow… | 明天… |
[18:04] | is the day we die. | 是我们死亡的日子 |
[18:10] | You told me if I followed you, if I was loyal, | 你告诉过我 如果我跟随你 如果我对你忠诚 |
[18:13] | you’d save me, and I’ve done everything. | 你就会拯救我 而我做了一切 |
[18:14] | Please just let me know I have a spot! | 拜托让我知道我有一席之地 |
[18:17] | But I could have children! | 我可以生孩子 |
[18:18] | The human race has to survive. I’ll do whatever it takes. | 人类必须生存 我会不惜一切代价 |
[18:22] | God will guide me. | 上帝会指引我 |
[18:24] | I’m… I’m not ready to choose, | 我还没准备好选择 |
[18:25] | but this is a decision I won’t make lightly. | 但这是我不会轻易做出的决定 |
[18:28] | Come on! You don’t pick or choose who survives! | 拜托 你不能选择让谁活下来 |
[18:31] | It’s all or nothing. | 要么全有要么全无 |
[18:32] | We’ve been in this together since 828 landed. | 828航班降落后这关系我们所有人 |
[18:34] | That’s the only way we finish this journey. Together! | 这是我们完成旅程的唯一方法 大家一起 |
[18:37] | You don’t get to have a say in any of this. I’m chosen! Just like Noah. | 你在这件事上没有发言权 我被选中了 就像诺亚 |
[18:41] | Noah had an ark. | 诺亚有方舟 |
[18:43] | God told him exactly how to do it. He gave it to him in sapphire. | 上帝告诉了他怎么做 他把方舟放在蓝宝石里给了他 |
[18:46] | So tell me, Angelina. Tell all of us. | 所以告诉我 安吉丽娜 告诉大家 |
[18:49] | Where’s your ark? | 你的方舟在哪儿 |
[18:50] | God will show me where the ark is. | 上帝会告诉我方舟在哪里 |
[18:57] | I’m gonna grab a snack. | 我去吃点零食 |
[19:13] | These symbols came to us in a different way this time, | 这些符号这次以不同的方式找到我们 |
[19:15] | so maybe we just have to look at them through a different lens, right? | 也许我们只需要 用不同的角度看它们 对吧 |
[19:18] | First, the peacock Calling told us what we need. | 首先 孔雀呼召告诉了我们需要什么 |
[19:23] | The two sapphires, right? | 两颗蓝宝石 对吧 |
[19:24] | Okay. The Gemini symbol, which connected us across space and time | 好 双子座符号 超越时空联系着我们 |
[19:27] | in a way we might not even realize. | 我们甚至没意识到 |
[19:29] | Okay, maybe that’s our how. | 好吧 也许这是我们的方法 |
[19:31] | These two sapphires need to connect differently this time, | 两颗蓝宝石需要以不同的方式连接 |
[19:34] | in a way we’re not seeing. | 我们没发现的方式 |
[19:35] | So we have our what and our how. And we certainly know why. | 我们有了东西和方法 我们也当然知道为什么 |
[19:39] | Maybe this represents a where? Could it be a clue to a location? | 也许这代表了地点 会不会是某个地点的线索 |
[19:44] | What about a temple or maybe where Henry Kim found it? | 也许是寺庙 或者是亨利·金找到它的地方 |
[19:47] | What kind of dragon did you say that was? | 你说那是什么龙 |
[19:50] | Henry said Shenlong, I think? | 亨利说是神龙 |
[19:52] | Yeah, the dragon God. King of the storms. | 没错龙神 风暴王 |
[19:55] | Holy shit. Storm King Mountain. | 天啊 风暴王山 |
[19:58] | Okay, the way you’re saying that sounds very important, | 听起来好像很重要 |
[20:00] | but we’re not sure where you’re talking about. | 但我们不确定你在说什么 |
[20:02] | I know you can’t understand this, but you could’ve had another cookie. | 我知道你不懂 但你可以再吃一块饼干 |
[20:06] | This would be the day to indulge. | 今天是放纵的日子 |
[20:24] | The ark? | 方舟 |
[20:26] | – Can you stay with him? – Yeah. Go. Go. | -你能照顾他吗 -嗯 去吧 |
[20:30] | Kovcheg. It doesn’t just mean “coffin.” | “科夫切格”不只意味着“棺材” |
[20:34] | It also means ark. | 也意味着方舟 |
[20:36] | Noah’s Ark. | 诺亚方舟 |
[20:38] | I was just about to say I threw a piece of Noah’s Ark fragment | 我正要说我把诺亚方舟的一片木头 |
[20:41] | into the fissure at the base of Storm King Mountain. | 扔在了风暴王山底下的裂缝里 |
[20:45] | – Do you know what was inside of it? – Sapphire! | -你知道里面有什么吗 -蓝宝石 |
[20:48] | The Calling said two sapphires had to connect, | 呼召说两颗蓝宝石必须连接 |
[20:50] | but it didn’t say which two. | 但没有说是哪两颗 |
[20:51] | And that ark piece was unearthed from Mount Ararat when the plane returned. | 那块方舟木头在飞机回来时 从亚拉腊山被挖掘出来了 |
[20:55] | As if reaching out after thousands of years. | 仿佛几千年后在呼唤 |
[20:57] | Cal, you don’t need Angelina to fulfill your Calling. | 卡尔 你不需要安吉丽娜来完成你的呼召 |
[21:00] | I need the driftwood. | 我需要木头 |
[21:01] | Okay, uh, let’s tell Vance | 好吧 我们去告诉万斯 |
[21:04] | we need shovels, pickaxes, uh, flashlights, camping gear. | 我们需要 铲子 镐 手电筒 露营设备 |
[21:08] | We’re going on a treasure hunt. | 我们要去寻宝 |
[21:41] | Looks like the right place. | 看来是这里 |
[21:45] | Yeah, I never thought I’d be back here again. | 是啊 我从没想过我会再回来 |
[21:49] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[21:52] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[21:55] | Is the fissure the same shape as your dragon scar? | 这个裂痕跟你的龙疤痕形状一样 |
[22:00] | It’s definitely not a coincidence. | 绝对不是巧合 |
[22:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:05] | Let’s get digging. | 我们开始挖吧 |
[22:17] | You’re sure we’re doing this right? | 你确定我们做得对吗 |
[22:20] | I mean, it’s like steel. | 就像钢铁一样 |
[22:24] | Stop. | 停 |
[22:27] | It’s not time yet. We’re… We’re supposed to wait. | 现在还不是时候 我们应该等待 |
[22:31] | For what? | 等待什么 |
[22:34] | I’ll know it when it happens. | 到时候我就知道了 |
[22:37] | All right, let’s set up camp. | 好 我们搭营地吧 |
[22:40] | It’s gonna be dark soon. We need to be ready. | 天快黑了 我们需要做好准备 |
[22:43] | Eden! | 伊登 |
[22:45] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[22:51] | You left early. | 你提早离开了 |
[22:53] | Sensed you may be having doubts about Angelina. | 感觉你对安吉丽娜有疑虑 |
[22:55] | You sensed my stomach growling. | 你感觉到我的肚子饿得在叫 |
[23:00] | There is good in you. | 你还存有善良 |
[23:03] | Eagan, you helped me when you didn’t have to, | 伊根 你在没必要的情况下帮了我 |
[23:05] | and I talked to your parents. | 我和你父母谈过了 |
[23:07] | I know you mended your relationship with them. | 我知道你和他们和好了 |
[23:10] | In fact, your mom gave me something to give you. | 事实上 你妈妈让我把这个给你 |
[23:17] | You are capable of redemption | 你有救赎的能力 |
[23:21] | if you choose it. | 如果你选择的话 |
[23:26] | Damn it. I can’t believe you played the parent card. | 该死 真不敢相信你拿我妈出来说事 |
[23:29] | When it comes down to it, you’re a good guy. | 归根到底 你是个好人 |
[23:32] | And, Eagan, it has come right down to it. So tell me what spooked you. | 伊根 都到了这个地步 告诉我是什么吓到你了 |
[23:39] | You asked Angelina where her ark was. | 你问安吉丽娜她的方舟在哪里 |
[23:43] | I know exactly where it is. | 我知道它在哪里 |
[23:45] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[23:47] | Remember when Angie’s mom went full Joan Crawford on you? | 你记得安吉的妈妈对你很暴力吗 |
[23:49] | Hard to forget. | 很难忘记 |
[23:50] | I let Saanvi play Dr. Frankenstein on me to try to induce a Calling to find you. | 我让桑维对我做各种实验 试图引起呼召来找到你 |
[23:55] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[23:56] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[23:58] | While I was there, | 我在那里时 |
[23:59] | I overheard Saanvi talking to Olive about a piece of wood. | 我听到桑维跟奥利弗说到一块木头 |
[24:02] | Not just any wood. A piece of Noah’s Ark. | 不是随便的木头 诺亚方舟的木头 |
[24:06] | It was imbued with sapphire. | 里面嵌着蓝宝石 |
[24:08] | And I tossed it into the fissure. | 我把它扔进了裂缝里 |
[24:10] | You’re not gonna tell Angelina, are you? | 你不会告诉安吉丽娜吧 |
[24:12] | I should. That sapphire she has… | 我应该说的 她的那颗蓝宝石… |
[24:18] | I held it once. | 我拿过一次 |
[24:21] | I could feel its power. | 我能感受到它的力量 |
[24:26] | If anything can save me, it can. | 如果有什么能救我的话 就是它了 |
[24:30] | You tell Angelina about that piece of Noah’s Ark, | 你告诉安吉丽娜那块诺亚方舟木头 |
[24:33] | you might save your ass. | 你也许能救自己的命 |
[24:36] | But you could doom everyone else. | 但你会毁掉其他所有人 |
[24:38] | Thing is, Adrian… | 阿德里安 问题在于… |
[24:42] | I really like my ass. | 我真的很喜欢我自己的命 |
[25:00] | All this time, I thought throwing the ark away was a huge mistake. | 一直以来 我以为把方舟木头扔掉是个巨大错误 |
[25:06] | Maybe it was the exact right thing. | 也许这是正确的选择 |
[25:09] | Keeping it safe until we were ready. | 在我们准备好之前保证它的安全 |
[25:15] | You never gave up on me. | 你从来没有放弃过我 |
[25:18] | All of you. | 你们所有人都是 |
[25:22] | You’re my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[25:24] | And I don’t know how I would’ve been able to get through this without you. | 我不知道没有你我要怎么度过难关 |
[25:36] | 828 ride or die. | 828航班同生共死 |
[25:40] | Always. | 永远如此 |
[25:52] | What do you think the fissure looking like my scar means? | 你觉得裂痕像我的伤疤是什么意思 |
[25:55] | Well, if the Callings have taught me anything by now, | 如果呼召教会了我什么 |
[25:57] | it’s that we have to trust that they’ll reveal what we need to know | 那就是我们必须相信 呼召会展现我们需要知道的事 |
[26:03] | when we need to know it. | 在我们需要知道的时候 |
[26:04] | Yeah, I just hope when it does, that I do what’s needed. | 是的 我只希望它出现时 我能做需要做的事 |
[26:08] | That it’s enough. I’m enough. | 这就足够了 我做得足够了 |
[26:12] | You’re not a dragon. | 你不是龙 |
[26:14] | Or a savior or some Holy Grail. | 或是救世主或圣杯 |
[26:19] | You’re Cal Stone. | 你是卡尔·斯托恩 |
[26:22] | You don’t need a totem to tell you that you’re enough. | 你不需要图腾告诉你你做得足够了 |
[26:28] | You already are. | 你做得已经够了 |
[26:35] | I’m scared, Dad. | 我很害怕 爸爸 |
[26:38] | I know, buddy. | 我知道 伙计 |
[26:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:43] | But we got each other. | 但我们有彼此 |
[26:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:55] | Hi. Can I ask you something? | 嗨 我能问你一件事吗 |
[27:01] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里做什么 |
[27:02] | Saving the world. What are you doing? | 拯救世界 你在这里做什么 |
[27:03] | Don’t think it’s time to take a day off? | 你不觉得该休息一天吗 |
[27:05] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:06] | Go to Florida. | 去佛罗里达 |
[27:08] | To Estelle, the boys. Hug them, jump in the pool with them. | 去找埃斯特尔和你的儿子们 拥抱他们 和他们一起跳进泳池 |
[27:12] | Just go be with them. | 跟他们在一起就好 |
[27:13] | You’ve done enough to help me, my family, the passengers, | 为了帮我 我家人 乘客和整个世界 |
[27:16] | the whole world! | 你已经做得够多了 |
[27:19] | You owe it to yourself. To them. | 你欠自己和他们一个休假 |
[27:26] | Go. | 去吧 |
[27:35] | Guess this is goodbye, then. | 看来这就是道别了 |
[27:40] | I prefer, “until next time.” | 我更喜欢说再见 |
[28:02] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话要跟你说 |
[28:04] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[28:07] | What? | 什么 |
[28:07] | Sorry. I’d say, “It’s not you. It’s me.” | 抱歉 我本来会说: “不是你 是我的问题” |
[28:10] | But it’s totally you. | 但完全是你的问题 |
[28:13] | No! Eagan! Eagan, you’re my husband. | 不 伊根 你是我丈夫 |
[28:16] | You promised to be by my side. I… | 你答应过要在我身边 |
[28:19] | I can save you. | 我可以救你 |
[28:24] | Turns out I’m willing to take a risk that maybe I can save myself | 看来我更愿意冒险救我自己时 |
[28:28] | and a few others along the way. | 顺便救其他人 |
[28:31] | Consider this an annulment. | 就当这是婚姻无效吧 |
[28:33] | You can’t leave me! | 你不能离开我 |
[28:35] | I am chosen, and I chose you! | 我被选中了 我选择了你 |
[28:40] | For once in my life, I’m not taking the easy route. | 这辈子第一次 我不选择轻松的路 |
[28:43] | Sorry, Red. | 抱歉 瑞德 |
[28:45] | You’ve written your own death sentence! | 你判了自己的死刑 |
[28:48] | Tomorrow, you will die slowly and horribly! | 明天你会死得很惨 |
[28:59] | You two are both in. And so help me, | 你们俩都入选了 所以拜托 |
[29:00] | God will show me the ark and punish those who betray me. | 上帝会告诉我方舟的位置 惩罚背叛我的人 |
[29:06] | Wanna make a wager on who can collect the most firewood? | 想赌谁能收集到最多的木柴吗 |
[29:09] | You’re the most competitive person I know. Go! | 你是我认识的最好胜的人 出发 |
[29:11] | Cheater! | 作弊 |
[29:17] | – It’s kind of creepy back there. – Chicken! | -这后面有点恐怖 -胆小鬼 |
[29:24] | Ben. | 本 |
[29:27] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[29:29] | We carved that when we were kids. | 这是我们小时候刻的 |
[29:31] | We were bird-watching with Mom and Dad, and she wanted us to be cocaptains. | 我们和爸妈一起观鸟 她想让我们共同当队长 |
[29:38] | It’s like she knew. | 好像她已经知道了 |
[29:41] | Like she was preparing us for this journey, this moment. | 好像她在为我们的旅程做准备 为了这一刻 |
[29:47] | She was preparing us to lead… | 她让我们准备好去领导 |
[29:51] | together. | 我们一起 |
[29:54] | All good things. | 一切皆好 |
[29:56] | All good things. | 一切皆好 |
[30:07] | Damn, Drea. Look at this spread. | 该死 德利 看看这些食物量 |
[30:09] | Look, my mom’s biggest nightmare is running out of food at any function. | 听着 我妈妈最大的噩梦 是在任何场合缺少食物 |
[30:13] | Guess it rubbed off. | 看来噩梦消失了 |
[30:14] | Can’t imagine a bigger nightmare than your Death Date being tomorrow. | 想不出比明天就是死期更大的噩梦了 |
[30:20] | Wow, TJ. Way to bring the room down. | 哇 TJ 真会消沉气氛 |
[30:24] | Um, okay, Saanvi. What are you gonna do on Monday? | 好吧 桑维 你周一要做什么 |
[30:26] | Monday, like, day after tomorrow Monday? June 3rd, 2024 Monday? | 周一 后天周一 2024年6月3日的周一 |
[30:30] | That’s… That’s the one. | 没错 |
[30:33] | Oh, gosh. I hadn’t thought about it, but now that I’m being put on the spot, | 天啊 我还没想过 但现在让我说的话 |
[30:36] | I guess I really wanna finish my dissertation on pediatric cancer. | 我真的很想完成关于小儿癌症的论文 |
[30:42] | Wow. And I thought finishing reading The Shining was a lofty goal. | 哇 我还以为 读完《闪灵》是个崇高的目标 |
[30:47] | I’m finally gonna beat Mick at Bananagrams. | 我终于要在拼字游戏上打败米凯了 |
[30:50] | – Dream on! – Yeah! Dream on is right! | -继续梦想吧 -对 继续梦想是对的 |
[30:52] | – I was thinking maybe I’d have a baby. – Aw. | 我在想也许我会生个孩子 |
[30:56] | Have you thought of a name yet? | 你想过名字吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah. Hope. It kind of just happened. | 对 霍普 就这么想到了 |
[31:00] | And if genetics is any indication, | 如果遗传学有任何指导意义 |
[31:02] | this baby is going to be stubborn as hell. | 这个孩子会很固执 |
[31:06] | Well, as long as she has your ability to build furniture, I’m good. | 只要她像你一样会做家具 我就没问题 |
[31:10] | And you’re not too shabby of a listener. So that’d be a bonus. | 而且你也不是很糟的倾听者 算是奖励 |
[31:15] | Not to mention your strength, resilience, loyalty. | 更不用说你的力量 毅力 忠诚 |
[31:22] | Well, with you two as parents, that’s gonna be one very lucky kid. | 你们两个做父母的话 这会是个非常幸运的小孩 |
[31:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:30] | All right, I think I’m gonna go lay down. | 我要去躺下了 |
[31:32] | I could use a little rest. Tomorrow’s a big day. | 我需要休息一下 明天是大日子 |
[31:44] | Just used Drea’s phone to check in on Dad. He’s doing quite well at Chez Vasquez. | 刚刚用德利的手机问候了爸爸 他在瓦斯克斯家过得不错 |
[31:53] | You ever regret taking a later flight? | 你有没有后悔坐了晚一班的飞机 |
[31:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:58] | Life would’ve been a lot easier. | 生活本来会轻松很多 |
[32:00] | But it also wouldn’t have been as eye-opening. | 但也不会那么大开眼界 |
[32:04] | I wouldn’t have met a lot of people. I wouldn’t have met– | 我不会遇到很多人 我就不会见到… |
[32:07] | Zeke. | 齐克 |
[32:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:13] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[32:14] | I would’ve gone with Grace. | 我就会和格蕾丝一起走 |
[32:18] | Then you wouldn’t have had Eden. | 那你就不会有伊登了 |
[32:19] | Somehow or another, Eden would find a way to us. | 不管怎样 伊登都会想办法找到我们 |
[32:25] | What’s meant to be will be. | 一切都是命中注定 |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:35] | Eden Beden! Love you. | 伊登宝贝 爱你 |
[32:49] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[32:54] | We never really got much of a chance to talk about… | 我们没什么机会聊聊… |
[32:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[33:04] | You know… | 你知道… |
[33:08] | I never thought I’d be as close to anyone in my life as I am to my family. | 我没想过这辈子 我会和别人像家人一样亲密 |
[33:17] | But then you came into my life. | 但后来你进入了我的生活 |
[33:21] | And as great as last night was… | 虽然昨晚很棒… |
[33:25] | I don’t think I’ll ever get over Grace. | 我想我永远都忘不掉格蕾丝 |
[33:32] | It’s not fair to you. | 这对你不公平 |
[33:34] | My heart’s still with Alex. | 我的心依然属于亚历克斯 |
[33:38] | Even if we were to survive the Death Date and nothing would change with her, but… | 就算我们从死期存活了下来 我和她之间也不会改变 但是… |
[33:46] | I just still can’t help but love her. | 我只是无法停止爱她 |
[33:51] | So you may not be my end game, Ben Stone, but… | 本·斯托恩 你也许不是我的归宿 但是… |
[34:00] | I’ll always have mad love for you. | 我会永远疯狂爱你 |
[34:04] | Same. | 我也是 |
[34:25] | All right, well, here’s to saving the world. | 好了 敬拯救世界 |
[34:29] | You know, even if we do save the world tomorrow, will anyone even know? | 就算我们明天拯救了世界 会有人知道吗 |
[34:34] | Or will things just go back to being how they were | 或者事情会回到原来那样 |
[34:36] | with us being locked up and hated? | 而我们被关起来 被憎恨 |
[34:38] | After all that we’ve done in the past five and a half years… | 在我们过去五年半做的一切之后… |
[34:43] | you think that’s gonna be enough? | 你觉得这就足够了吗 |
[34:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:47] | I don’t know what goes on the scales or what the divine wants from us. | 我不知道天平上有什么 或者神要我们做什么 |
[34:52] | I just hope the good is enough to outweigh the bad. | 我只希望善能胜过恶 |
[35:00] | But why us? | 但为什么是我们 |
[35:02] | Why Flight 828? | 为什么是828航班 |
[35:05] | Why did 827, 829 get a pass? | 为什么827航班 829航班被放过了 |
[35:08] | My guess is there isn’t anything special about us. | 我猜我们没有什么特别的 |
[35:13] | We’re just a bunch of random people. Some good, some bad. | 我们只是一群随机的人 有好有坏 |
[35:19] | A statistical sample | 一项神圣实验的 |
[35:22] | for a divine experiment. | 统计样本 |
[35:24] | We always say it’s all connected, but the truth is | 我们总是说一切都有联系 但真相是 |
[35:29] | we are all connected to each other. | 我们和彼此联系 |
[35:33] | Everyone on that plane. Everyone in the world. | 飞机上的所有人 世界上的所有人 |
[35:37] | We just forget. | 我们只是忘了 |
[35:39] | Might’ve been easier to walk off the plane with a note that said, | 也许更简单的做法是 走下飞机拿着一张纸条写着 |
[35:41] | “Be good to each other, or else.” | “以善待人 否则” |
[35:46] | I don’t think the Callings forced us to do good. | 我觉得呼召没有逼我们做善事 |
[35:50] | I think they gave us a chance to choose it. | 我觉得他们给了我们选择的机会 |
[35:53] | And they tried to explain it in the best way we would understand. | 他们试图 用我们能理解的最好的方式来解释 |
[35:58] | Bottom line, we’re all just supposed to do our part. | 底线是我们都该做好自己的部分 |
[36:07] | For now, I think we rest. | 现在 我想我们应该休息 |
[36:10] | For tomorrow, for… | 为了明天 为了… |
[36:13] | who knows what? | 谁知道是什么 |
[37:07] | Hey, got you that hot cocoa. | 嘿 给你拿了一杯热可可 |
[37:11] | I even put the tiny marshmallows in there you love. | 我还放了你喜欢的小棉花糖 |
[37:27] | You never asked me why I got on the later flight. | 你从没问过我为什么坐了后一班飞机 |
[37:32] | Why do I feel like you’re about to tell me? | 我为什么觉得你就要告诉我了 |
[37:36] | It was to stall. | 是为了拖延时间 |
[37:39] | I think deep down, I knew that you proposed | 我觉得说到底 我知道你求婚 |
[37:41] | because you really wanted to help me through the Evie drama. | 是因为你想帮我忘记艾维的闹剧 |
[37:46] | Doesn’t mean I didn’t love you, Michaela. | 这不代表我不爱你 米凯拉 |
[37:48] | I still do. | 我依然爱你 |
[37:51] | Look, whatever tomorrow brings… | 听着 不管明天发生什么… |
[37:56] | I think you and I both know we envision different futures for ourselves. | 我觉得我和你都知道 我们期望着不同的未来 |
[38:02] | Those are things we can compromise on. | 我们可以在这些事上妥协 |
[38:03] | I would never ask you to compromise on your happiness, Jared. | 我绝不会让你妥协你的幸福 杰瑞德 |
[38:12] | Especially when everything you need is one tent over. | 尤其是你需要的东西只隔一个帐篷 |
[38:17] | Wherever you go is where I wanna be, do you understand that? | 你想去的地方就是我想待的地方 你明白吗 |
[38:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:25] | Your sense of loyalty is a blessing and a curse. | 你的忠诚是一种祝福和诅咒 |
[38:30] | These last few months have been great, | 过去的几个月很美好 |
[38:34] | but as we were sitting around the campfire, | 但坐在篝火旁 |
[38:37] | I saw the way you and Drea looked at each other. | 我看到你和德利看向彼此的样子 |
[38:41] | And I just… I knew. | 我只是…我知道了 |
[38:44] | And I think that if you’re being honest with yourself, | 我觉得如果你对自己诚实 |
[38:48] | your heart wants and needs to be with her too. | 你的心想要也需要和她在一起 |
[38:53] | I love you, Mick. | 我爱你 米凯 |
[38:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:58] | And I know that you don’t love me any less | 我知道你对我的爱不会少一分 |
[39:01] | if you go live the life you’re supposed to. | 就算你去过你应该过的生活 |
[39:04] | The one you deserve and need. | 你值得和需要的生活 |
[39:08] | That’s with your baby and Drea, with your family. | 和你的孩子 德利 家人在一起 |
[39:40] | Hey, what are you up to? | 嘿 你在做什么 |
[39:42] | Uh, I’m just coming to say good night. | 我只是来跟你说晚安 |
[39:47] | You’re not gonna sleep in here? | 你不睡这里吗 |
[39:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:57] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[39:59] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[40:01] | It’s so peaceful. | 非常安静 |
[40:11] | You know, your Aunt Mick and I have been here before? | 你知道 我和你的米凯阿姨以前来过这里吗 |
[40:15] | Yeah. When we were kids. | 对 在我们小时候 |
[40:18] | With Grandma Karen and Grandpa Steve. | 还有凯伦奶奶和史蒂夫爷爷 |
[40:23] | And why are you telling me this now? | 你为什么现在告诉我 |
[40:25] | I totally forgot until Mick and I went to look for firewood. | 我完全忘了 直到我和米凯去找木柴 |
[40:31] | Mom would always take us to campsites | 妈妈总是在去观鸟的古怪旅程中 |
[40:34] | on one of her wacky bird-watching trips. | 带我们去露营地 |
[40:38] | There’s gotta be hundreds of slides tucked away in Beverly’s attic somewhere. | 在贝弗利的阁楼里 肯定堆放了几百个滑梯 |
[40:42] | If only we– | 如果我们… |
[40:43] | It’s not if. | 不是如果 |
[40:47] | It’s when. | 而是之后 |
[40:49] | When we survive this thing, | 我们存活之后 |
[40:51] | we’re gonna go through every single one of those slides. | 我们要去滑每一个滑梯 |
[40:55] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[40:57] | We’re gonna make it, Dad. | 我们会做到的 爸爸 |
[41:00] | I just know it. | 我就是知道 |
[41:02] | My eternal optimist. | 我永远的乐观主义者 |
[41:08] | You always find | 你总是能找到 |
[41:10] | possibility and hope, | 机会和希望 |
[41:12] | even when everyone else is ready to give up. | 即使所有人都准备放弃 |
[41:19] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[41:21] | You can thank me by taking me to fly glider planes at Bethesda Fountain. | 你可以带我去毕士达喷泉玩滑翔机 |
[41:33] | I wouldn’t miss that for the world. | 我绝对不会错过的 |
[42:33] | It’s all connected. | 一切都联系在一起 |
[42:38] | Cal, what are you doing? | 卡尔 你在做什么 |
[42:41] | I have to go, Dad. | 我得走了 爸爸 |
[42:43] | No, I’m not losing you again. | 不 我不想再失去你了 |
[42:46] | No. | 不 |
[42:49] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[42:52] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说过 |
[42:54] | We all have to do our part, and this is mine. | 我们都得尽一份力 现在该我了 |
[43:00] | My part to save the passengers, to… to help tip the scales. | 拯救乘客 倾斜天平 |
[43:06] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定有别的办法 |
[43:08] | It’s okay, Dad. | 没关系 爸爸 |
[43:12] | I know what we need to do now. | 我知道我们现在该做什么了 |
[43:15] | Please have faith in me… in all of this. | 请你对我有信心 |
[43:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:24] | Thank you for being my dad. | 谢谢你当我爸爸 |
[43:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:36] | My beautiful boy. | 我美丽的儿子 |
[43:39] | Love you always. | 永远爱你 |
[44:54] | Cal… | 卡尔… |
[44:57] | Dear Lord, I pray for your guidance. | 亲爱的主 我祈求您的指引 |
[45:00] | Please, please tell me what to do next. | 请告诉我接下来该怎么做 |