时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Mrs. Carroll? | 卡罗尔太太 |
[01:07] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
[01:18] | Mrs. Carroll? It’s Mare Sheehan. | 卡罗尔太太 我是梅尔·希安 |
[01:20] | I’m standing outside your front door. | 我站在你家门口 |
[01:23] | In the fucking freezing cold. | 外面冷死了 |
[01:25] | Mrs. Carroll? | 卡罗尔太太 |
[01:34] | Mare? Mare, you out there? | 梅尔 梅尔 你在外面吗 |
[01:39] | Oh, you’re here. | 你到了 |
[01:41] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[01:43] | I wanted to make sure you knew about this right away | 我想确保你第一时间知道这事 |
[01:45] | so the community’s safe | 如果那变态还在逃的话 |
[01:47] | in case the pervert is still on the loose. | 社区才能保持安全 |
[01:49] | Well, next time, you just call the station. | 下次 你打给局里就行 |
[01:52] | – Do you have the main number? – I don’t remember. | -你有总局号码吗 -我不记得了 |
[01:56] | But– but I trust you, | 但我信任你 |
[01:58] | and I don’t know who the station will send over. | 我不知道局里会派谁来 |
[02:01] | I understand, but I’m a detective sergeant, | 我明白 但我是警司 |
[02:03] | which means I investigate the burglaries and the overdoses | 意味着我调查盗窃和吸毒过量 |
[02:07] | and all the really bad crap that goes on around here. | 以及这里发生的所有破事 |
[02:10] | Sounds awful. | 听上去很糟 |
[02:11] | Maybe you should look into a different line of work. | 也许你该考虑换行 |
[02:13] | Here it is, Mrs. Carroll. See this? | 找到了 卡罗尔太太 看到没 |
[02:16] | That’s the main station number, all right? | 这是总局号码 |
[02:19] | That’s the one you want. | 这才是你要拨打的 |
[02:20] | I’ll put it right in the center. | 我贴在正中间 |
[02:26] | So you call them, okay, next time, | 下次有事就打给他们 |
[02:28] | instead of waking me up. | 而不要吵醒我 |
[02:31] | So, there’s the scene of the crime, | 那是犯罪现场 |
[02:35] | as they say in your business. | 你们的术语 |
[02:37] | My granddaughter was upstairs | 我孙女当时在楼上 |
[02:39] | getting undressed to take a shower | 准备脱衣洗澡 |
[02:41] | when she looked out the window and “Ahh!” | 当她看向窗外 |
[02:45] | There he is. He was standing right out there. | 他就在那 他站在那里 |
[02:47] | One of those creepy peeper weirdos. | 那种偷窥狂 |
[02:52] | Did your granddaughter say anything about him or… | 你孙女有说他长什么样吗 |
[02:55] | He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt | 他穿着连帽卫衣 |
[02:56] | so it was hard to get much of his face, | 所以很难看清他的脸 |
[02:58] | but from what she could see, he looked like a ferret. | 但从她能看到的来说 他看上去像雪貂 |
[03:01] | – A ferret? – That’s what she said. | -雪貂 -她是这么说的 |
[03:05] | Is that a security camera up there? | 那上面是监控摄像头吗 |
[03:08] | Oh, yes. We bought that at Best Buy three months ago, | 是的 我们三个月前在百思买买的 |
[03:11] | but Mr. Procrastinator hasn’t figured out | 但拖延症先生还没弄明白 |
[03:14] | how to use it yet. Big surprise. | 怎么用 惊喜吧 |
[03:18] | And where is your granddaughter now? | 你孙女现在在哪 |
[03:19] | Oh, she was scared to death, | 她吓坏了 |
[03:21] | so she hightailed it back to Allentown. | 所以她急忙赶回了阿伦敦 |
[03:23] | She didn’t wanna stay around here with a ferret on the loose. | 她不想在一只”雪貂”在逃的情况下待在这儿 |
[03:27] | All right. Well, uh, | 好吧 那么 |
[03:30] | I’ll file a report and, uh, make sure patrol’s aware. | 我会提交一份报告 确保巡逻队知情 |
[03:34] | I’m half tempted to leave as well, | 我本来也想走的 |
[03:36] | but then I’d have to go to my sister’s place in Ridley, | 但我只能去找我在雷德利的妹妹 |
[03:39] | and she has cats. | 而她养了猫 |
[03:40] | Oh, I hate cats. | 我讨厌猫 |
[03:42] | – No, I get that, Mrs. Carroll. – They are disgusting animals. | -我懂 卡罗尔太太 -恶心的动物 |
[03:45] | – You know, they’re all bones. – Good morning, Mare. | -它们只有骨头 -早 梅尔 |
[03:47] | – Mr. Carroll. – Did Betty tell you | -卡罗尔先生 -贝蒂有跟你说 |
[03:49] | what happened here this morning with the weirdo? | 今早那个变态的事吗 |
[03:51] | – Oh, of course. – Mrs. Carroll filled me in. | -当然 -卡罗尔太太给我说了 |
[03:52] | Of course I told her what happened. | 我当然跟她说了发生了什么 |
[03:54] | The whole case would’ve been solved | 你要是当初能琢磨出 |
[03:56] | if you had been able to figure out | 怎么设置监控摄像 |
[03:57] | how to set up the security camera. | 这案子早都破了 |
[04:00] | – I told you I was going to do that today. – All right, I’m gonna… | -我跟你说了我今天会弄的 -好了 我要 |
[04:02] | head back to the station now and file a report. | 回局里了 然后提交报告 |
[04:05] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会处理的 |
[04:07] | Hey, Mare. Big night tonight, huh? | 梅尔 今晚有重头戏 对吗 |
[04:10] | They did a full article on you in the Tribune. | 他们在《论坛报》上登了一篇关于你的文章 |
[04:11] | – Did you see it? – Uh, no. | -你有看吗 -没有 |
[04:13] | Oh, you gotta see it, Mare. | 你得看看 梅尔 |
[04:15] | – You got a sec? – I don’t, actually. | -有空吗 -没有 |
[04:17] | – Just a second. – Well, now, no, just go get it for her, okay? | -等下 -别说了 你去给她拿来 |
[04:21] | You let him, he would talk all day. | 你不打断他的话 他能说上一整天 |
[04:23] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[04:24] | What did you do with the paper? | 你把报纸拿去干什么了 |
[04:26] | I left it here in the bathroom. | 我放在厕所里的 |
[04:27] | Now you stay right here. I’ll be right back, Mare. | 你别走 我马上回来 梅尔 |
[04:31] | Where is it? Where did you put it? | 在哪 你放到哪去了 |
[04:31] | Oh, come on, Glenn. Do I have to… | 拜托 格伦 我需要… |
[04:40] | I’m gonna miss you this weekend. | 这周末我会想你的 |
[04:44] | Who’s gonna sleep next to me? | 谁会睡在我身旁 |
[04:47] | And hold me, and kiss me, and snuggle me? | 搂着我 吻我 然后依偎着我 |
[04:55] | Sometimes I wonder if you even realize how much I love you. | 有时我会想你是否意识到我有多爱你 |
[05:00] | Your grandmom used to say, | 你外婆过去常说 |
[05:03] | “You’ll understand when you’re a parent.” | “等你当家长后你就会明白” |
[05:06] | And I was always like, “Yeah, whatever.” | 我心想”嗯 随便了” |
[05:10] | But now it’s like you can love someone so much, | 但现在就像 你可以无比爱一个人 |
[05:14] | it’s scary. | 近乎可怕的感觉 |
[05:18] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我的天 我会很想你 |
[05:21] | Okay. Let’s get you changed. | 好了 该换衣服了 |
[05:55] | He’s pissing in your car window or someone else’s car window? | 他是在你的车窗上撒尿还是别人的车窗 |
[05:59] | No, no, no, no. Just stay in the house. | 不不不 待在屋里 |
[06:01] | An officer will be there momentarily. | 有警员很快会赶过去 |
[06:04] | Morning, Jan. | 早 简 |
[06:06] | See this yet? | 看了这个没 |
[06:07] | Big write-up in the Tribune this morning. | 今早《论坛报》刊登了一篇吹捧你的文章大 |
[06:09] | I’m gonna frame it for you and hang it up in your office. | 我要帮你裱起来 然后挂在你办公室里 |
[06:12] | Yeah. Please don’t do that. | 拜托别这么做 |
[06:15] | I want us all to give a very warm welcome to Officer Trammel. | 请大家热烈欢迎特拉梅尔警官 |
[06:19] | Today is his first day out in the field. | 今天是他出勤的第一天 |
[06:25] | Good luck out there, Trammel. | 祝你好运 特拉梅尔 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | All right, folks, let get to it. | 好了 那就开始吧 |
[06:30] | Uh, Mare, you had something today, right? | 梅尔 你今天接到了个案子 对吗 |
[06:32] | Uh, yeah. A prowler at 28 Grubb Road. | 对 格拉布街28号有个徘徊者 |
[06:36] | Homeowner said a suspicious male was watching from the backyard | 房主说一个可疑男子今早 |
[06:39] | as her granddaughter took a shower early this morning. | 在后院偷看她孙女洗澡 |
[06:41] | – You get a description? – Yeah. | -有外貌描述吗 -有 |
[06:48] | I already caught the bastard. | 我已经抓到了那坏蛋 |
[06:50] | He’s in a cage in my daughter’s bedroom. | 他在我女儿卧室的笼子里 |
[06:53] | All right, all right. Let’s float a car out there | 好了 咱们赶紧派辆车过去吧 |
[06:55] | between Eldridge and Garnet Mine… | 在爱列治街和石榴矿街之间 |
[06:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:04] | My daughter’s been missing for exactly one year today. | 今天距离我女儿失踪已经整整一年了 |
[07:08] | Every moment without her has been complete torture. | 失去她的每一秒都是折磨 |
[07:12] | And the police aren’t doing anything. | 而警方没有采取任何行动 |
[07:14] | They don’t care. That’s why we’re here. | 他们根本不在乎 所以我们才会聚集在此 |
[07:17] | If they’re not gonna fight to find Katie, we will. | 如果他们不肯尽力去找凯蒂 我们就自己找 |
[07:23] | The Board of Commissioners called again this morning | 监事会今早又打电话来了 |
[07:25] | about adding a county detective to assist with the case. | 说要加派一个县警探来辅助这个案子 |
[07:28] | They want a fresh set of eyes on this | 他们希望周一前能对此案 |
[07:30] | – by Monday. – No, no, no, no, no. | -有个全新的视角 -不不不 |
[07:31] | I don’t need some county shithead coming on my case. | 我不需要什么县里的笨蛋来掺合我的案子 |
[07:33] | They’re getting pressured, Mare. | 他们压力很大 梅尔 |
[07:35] | Oh, come on, Chief. | 得了吧 头儿 |
[07:36] | And ’cause they’re getting pressured, | 而由于他们压力很大 |
[07:39] | – I’m getting pressured. – Chief, come on. | -我的压力也很大 -头儿 拜托 |
[07:41] | You know how this shit goes. | 你知道这种事是什么回事 |
[07:45] | Katie Bailey was a known drug abuser | 凯蒂·贝里是出了名的瘾君子 |
[07:46] | with a history of prostitution. | 还有当妓女的历史 |
[07:49] | She’s probably lying at the bottom | 她这会可能正躺在 |
[07:51] | of the Delaware River right now. We’d never know. | 特拉华河的河底呢 我们永远不会知道 |
[07:54] | The thing is, we don’t know. | 问题就是我们不知道 |
[07:58] | Anything. | 什么都不知道 |
[08:00] | After a year. | 已经一年了 |
[08:04] | Thanks for being in my corner. | 多谢你支持我 |
[08:11] | Sit down, Mare. | 坐下 梅尔 |
[08:15] | The Rotary Club increased the reward money to 15,000. | 扶轮社把赏金上调到了一万五 |
[08:19] | We’re printing up new flyers and handing them out | 我们要印新传单 |
[08:21] | at every needle exchange from Camden to Wilmington. | 发遍坎登至威尔明顿的每个角落 |
[08:26] | Go back to the file. We’re starting over here. | 回去好好研究卷宗 我们要重新开始 |
[08:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:53] | – Hey. Come on in. – Hi. Could you– | -进来吧 -你… |
[08:55] | could you just hand him over ’cause I gotta– I gotta go. | 你能直接把他给我吗 我…我赶时间 |
[08:59] | It’s cold out. You can at least stand inside. | 外面很冷 起码进屋里站着吧 |
[09:03] | It’s nice to see you too. Jeez. | 我也很高兴见到你 天 |
[09:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:19] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么来了 |
[09:20] | Don’t worry about what she’s doing here. | 别操心她来干什么 |
[09:22] | I don’t ask about your life. | 我可没问过你的生活 |
[09:24] | I don’t want her around my son, okay? | 我不希望她靠近我儿子 好吗 |
[09:29] | I seriously, like, don’t even know what you see in her. | 我说真的 我都不明白你看上了她哪点 |
[09:30] | Oh, just shut up, Erin. | 闭嘴吧 艾琳 |
[09:38] | Hey, Dylan. You forgot this. | 迪伦 你忘了这个 |
[09:43] | I put his ear drops in the front pouch | 我把他的滴耳剂放在前面口袋里了 |
[09:44] | in case he runs a fever. | 要是他发烧了记得用 |
[09:47] | You better not be talking about me, Erin. | 你最好别在背后议论我 艾琳 |
[09:50] | – I haven’t said nothing about you. – Stop texting my man. | -我没议论过你 -别再给我男人发短信了 |
[09:53] | ‘Cause he doesn’t want anything to do with you anymore. Okay? | 他已经不想再跟你有任何关系了 好吗 |
[09:56] | He’s the father of my baby, | 他是我孩子的父亲 |
[09:57] | so I kind of, like, have to talk to him. | 所以我必须得跟他沟通 |
[09:59] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[10:00] | – Are you seriously that stupid? – Fuck you, Erin! | -你真那么蠢吗 -去你妈的 艾琳 |
[10:02] | You know what? You’re gonna get it. | 等着瞧吧 有你好受的 |
[10:04] | Yeah. Trust me. | 没错 相信我 |
[10:05] | When you least expect it, you dumb bitch. | 在你最意想不到的时候 傻逼贱货 |
[10:07] | Could you please just put the window up? | 求你把车窗关上行吗 |
[10:08] | No, I’m not gonna fucking put the window up. | 不 我就不关 |
[10:09] | Brianna, Jesus Christ. | 布丽安娜 我的天 |
[10:12] | Stupid. | 傻逼 |
[10:18] | We really need to schedule his ear surgery. | 我们必须得安排他的耳部手术了 |
[10:20] | The doctor says if he keeps getting infections, | 医生说他如果继续感染 |
[10:22] | he could have hearing loss. | 可能会失去听力 |
[10:24] | Did you talk to your parents? | 你跟你爸妈说过了吗 |
[10:25] | Don’t bring my parents into this. | 别把我爸妈扯进来 |
[10:27] | – They do enough for him already. – You just said | -他们已经为他做得够多了 -你说过 |
[10:28] | – you’d talk to your parents about– – Way more than your dad. | -你会跟你爸妈说说 -比你爸强多了 |
[10:29] | If I gotta pay more money, it’s gotta go through the court. | 如果我还得花钱 那就让法院来裁决吧 |
[10:31] | – That’s what we decided. – That’s gonna take forever. | -我们说好的 -上法院的周期太长了 |
[10:32] | I mean, can we just get his surgery done? | 咱们先让他把手术做了行吗 |
[10:34] | – Just to make sure that he’s okay? – I don’t have $1,800 | -先确保他没事 -我没有一千八百刀的 |
[10:36] | – to meet the deductible, Erin! – And then we can– | -垫底费 艾琳 -然后我们可以… |
[10:38] | How many times have I told you? | 我跟你说过多少次了 |
[10:40] | Everything needs to go through the court, okay? | 一切都要等法院判决 好吗 |
[10:42] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I’m looking for a– for– like a turtle tank. | 我想买个…乌龟缸 |
[11:01] | Do you have, like, a tank for turtles? | 你这儿有装乌龟的缸吗 |
[11:04] | Yes, we do. | 有 |
[11:06] | Um, how about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[11:07] | This is the Amphibian Life 1500. | 两栖生活1500型 |
[11:10] | This one’s got a UVB heating kit. | 这个有紫外线加热装置 |
[11:12] | This is a nice one. | 这个很棒 |
[11:14] | – And it’s got– – Yeah, I just– | -还有… -我… |
[11:15] | I just need something simple, really. | 我只需要个基础款的 |
[11:16] | It’s a– it’s a– it’s a baby turtle. | 只是只小乌龟 |
[11:20] | Okay. Um, all right. Let’s take a look over here. | 好吧 那…来这边看看 |
[11:25] | This one, this is the Oasis Habitat. | 这个 这是绿洲栖息地牌的 |
[11:28] | This is another nice setup. | 这套也很好 |
[11:30] | – Yeah, it also has– – I think even simpler. | -它也有… -再基础点吧 |
[11:33] | I doubt the thing’s gonna live very long. | 我觉得那家伙可能活不太长 |
[11:35] | Well, you’d be surprised. | 会出乎你意料的 |
[11:36] | I mean, my mother’s turtle outlived her. | 我母亲的乌龟活得比她还久 |
[11:39] | If it’s taken care of, sure. | 如果有人照顾它的话 那是当然 |
[11:41] | If you feed it and give it clean water | 如果能按时喂食 给它换水 |
[11:42] | and make sure it’s not swimming in his own filth. | 确保它没泡在自己的屎尿里 |
[11:47] | It’s for my grandson. | 是送我孙子的 |
[11:49] | He’s– he’s four and has trouble focusing on tasks. | 他才四岁 做事很难专注 |
[11:53] | I just– yeah, I don’t think we need | 我觉得…就来点 |
[11:55] | all the bells and whistles is all. | 外观好看的便宜货就行 |
[11:59] | Have a look around. I’ll be up front. | 你随便看吧 我在前面 |
[12:11] | This is Mare. | 我是梅尔 |
[12:12] | Hey, Sarge, this is, uh, Officer Trammel. | 警司 我是特拉梅尔警员 |
[12:15] | We got a burglary at 535 Argyle Road. | 阿格尔大街535号发生了盗窃案 |
[12:17] | Just tell her it’s Beth Hanlon’s house. | 就跟她说是贝丝·汉隆家 |
[12:19] | Uh, I’m gonna need you out to process the scene. | 需要你来处理一下现场 |
[12:22] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:23] | Homeowner came home to find the trophy case smashed | 房主回到家 发现收藏柜被砸了 |
[12:26] | and some sports memorabilia missing. | 有些运动收藏品不见了 |
[12:27] | It’s Freddie again, Mare. | 又是弗雷迪 梅尔 |
[12:28] | He’s being his fucking asshole self. | 他改不掉他的混蛋天性 |
[12:30] | She thinks maybe it’s her brother. | 她觉得可能是他弟弟 |
[12:32] | Um, she caught him in the basement | 昨天晚上她发现他在地下室 |
[12:33] | shooting up last night and threw him out. | 吸毒 于是把他赶了出去 |
[12:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | Tell Beth I’m on my way. | 告诉贝丝我这就过去 |
[12:42] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[12:46] | That’s perfect. | 那个很好 |
[12:46] | 39.99 | 特价 |
[13:01] | Hey, Mare. | 梅尔 |
[13:02] | How’s your morning going so far? | 你今天早上过得如何啊 |
[13:04] | Great. I just, uh… | 好极了 我刚刚… |
[13:07] | wasted the last half hour picking out an aquarium | 浪费了半个小时 |
[13:11] | for the turtle you and Drew brought home yesterday. | 给你和德鲁昨天带回家的乌龟找鱼缸呢 |
[13:13] | He seems excited about it. | 他好像很兴奋啊 |
[13:15] | I think it’ll be good for him, you know? | 我觉得这会对他有好处 |
[13:16] | Give him something to look after. | 给他点东西去养护 |
[13:19] | That’s what you said about the lizard. | 之前的蜥蜴你也是这么说的 |
[13:21] | Two weeks later, I was flushing it down the toilet. | 两周后我把它从马桶冲掉了 |
[13:24] | Did you really flush it down the toilet? | 你真的把它从马桶冲掉了 |
[13:26] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[13:28] | – I’m busy, Frank. – Okay. All right. | -我忙着呢 弗兰克 -好吧 |
[13:31] | Uh, look, I won’t hold you up. I just, um… | 我不耽误你了 我只是… |
[13:34] | I wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你 |
[13:36] | that last night, Faye and I– uh, well… | 昨晚 菲和我… |
[13:39] | – I asked Faye– – Frank, I got– | -我问菲… -弗兰克 我得… |
[13:42] | 75-51 Delcom. I got eyes on the burglary suspect | 75-51延续报告 我看到盗窃嫌疑人了 |
[13:45] | 200 block of Glen Riddle, heading east. | 格伦·里德尔街200号街区 正向东走 |
[13:47] | Black male wearing, uh, blue jeans | 黑人男性 穿着蓝色牛仔裤 |
[13:48] | and a hooded sweatshirt. | 和连帽卫衣 |
[13:51] | Freddie. Freddie Hanlon. | 弗雷迪 弗雷迪·汉隆 |
[13:59] | Freddie! | 弗雷迪 |
[14:13] | Goddamn it. | 他妈的 |
[14:14] | Fuck. Fuck! | 妈的 妈的 |
[14:16] | Fucking thing. Fuck. | 破玩意 妈的 |
[14:39] | Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
[14:52] | No, don’t. Put it away. | 别 不用 把枪收起来 |
[15:02] | Freddie? Be careful. | 弗雷迪 小心点 |
[15:06] | Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
[15:08] | Come on out, | 出来吧 |
[15:10] | so we can get a look at where the blood’s coming from. | 好让我们看看是哪里在流血 |
[15:14] | Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
[15:16] | Freddie, don’t make me call in the K9. | 弗雷迪 别逼我叫警犬过来 |
[15:20] | He’s 11 years old | 它已经11岁了 |
[15:21] | and I think his mind’s starting to leave him. | 我觉得它的脑子不太清楚了 |
[15:27] | Freddie, come on. | 弗雷迪 行了 |
[15:31] | You have two minutes, all right? | 给你两分钟 好吗 |
[15:48] | What’s the matter? | 什么情况 |
[15:49] | The sight of blood. | 我晕血 |
[15:50] | Don’t look at it, then. Get out of the doorway. | 那就别看啊 别堵着门 |
[15:52] | Come on. Sit down. Hurry up. Come on. | 过来坐下 快点过来 |
[15:56] | Put your head between your knees. | 把头放两腿之间 |
[15:58] | Squeeze both your fists. | 用力握拳 |
[16:01] | God. Think maybe you should’ve thought about that | 天啊 也许你在当上警察之前 |
[16:03] | before becoming a cop? | 你应该考虑到这一点 |
[16:05] | I just thought it was something I could overcome, but… | 我以为我能克服 但… |
[16:09] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[16:11] | Breathe in. | 深吸气 |
[16:13] | Mare, goddamn it. You still out there? | 梅尔 妈的 你还在外面吗 |
[16:15] | Keep breathing. | 继续呼吸 |
[16:20] | – What’d we decide, Freddie? – I’m coming out. | -做出决定了吗 -我要出来了 |
[16:23] | I don’t want that retarded pooch tearin’ up my house. | 我不想让那只蠢狗把我家给弄得天翻地覆 |
[16:25] | Smart man. Where’s the blood coming from? | 明智 血是从哪里来的 |
[16:28] | I cut my fucking hand. | 我把手给弄破了 |
[16:30] | All right. Put your hands in the air | 好吧 把手举起来 |
[16:31] | and stand back from the door. I’m coming in. | 站得离门远点 我要进来了 |
[16:34] | Breathe. In, out. In. | 吸气 呼气 吸气 |
[16:40] | Oh, fuck. Jesus. | 妈的 天啊 |
[16:42] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:48] | – Where’s the stuff you stole? – What stuff I stole? | -你偷的东西呢 -我偷了什么东西 |
[16:50] | Where’s the fucking stuff you stole? | 你偷的他妈的东西呢 |
[16:51] | – What stuff I stole, Mare? – Jesus Christ, come on. | -我偷了什么 梅尔 -天啊 行了吧 |
[16:52] | We’re done with the lies. We’re calling the K9. | 我们别再扯谎了 我们要叫警犬来了 |
[16:54] | Where’s the fucking stuff you stole? | 你偷的他妈的东西呢 |
[16:57] | Behind the bed. | 床后面 |
[16:58] | Trammel? Come on. | 特拉梅尔 快去看看 |
[17:03] | Fucking Jesus Christ’s sakes. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[17:06] | Why is your house so cold, Freddie? | 你家为什么那么冷啊 弗雷迪 |
[17:08] | Gas company shut me off. | 燃气公司给我停了气 |
[17:09] | Well, they’re not allowed to between November and March. | 11月到3月期间他们不能关 |
[17:11] | That’s what I told those motherfuckers but they– Ow! | 我也是这么和那些混蛋说的 但是他们… |
[17:13] | – Jesus. Jesus. – Piece of shit! | -天啊 -你个混蛋 |
[17:14] | – All right. All right. – You smackhead dirtbag! | -行了行了 -你这个嗑药的混账 |
[17:17] | All right. All right. All right. Jesus. All right. All right. | 行了 行了 好了 我的天啊 行了 |
[17:20] | Get him in the car. | 把他弄车上去 |
[17:21] | What the fuck you hitting me for, huh? | 你他妈打我干什么 |
[17:23] | – What the fuck was that about? – All right. All right. | -你打我干什么 -好了好了 |
[17:26] | Get him in the car. | 把他弄车上去 |
[17:28] | – Watch your head. – Come on, Beth. Come on. | -小心头 -行了 贝丝 好了 |
[17:31] | Oh, I can’t– I can’t take it no more, Mare. | 我没办法… 我没办法再忍受下去了 |
[17:33] | I can’t. I can’t fucking take it. | 没办法了 我没办法再他妈忍下去了 |
[17:35] | I can’t. | 没办法了 |
[17:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:38] | He fucking lost his job, his family over this shit. | 他因为这个丢了他妈的工作还有家庭 |
[17:41] | – I know. I know. – When is it gonna be enough? | -我了解 -什么时候算是完啊 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry, Bethy! | 对不起 贝丝 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[17:47] | I can’t. | 我没办法了 |
[17:50] | – Bethy! – Oh, fuck. | -贝丝 -妈的 |
[17:52] | You gonna press charges? | 你要提出控告吗 |
[17:56] | No, I’m not– I’m not gonna fucking press charges. | 不 我不会… 我不会提出控告 |
[18:04] | There’s no heat inside. | 屋里没有暖气 |
[18:07] | Can he stay at your place? | 他能去你家住吗 |
[18:09] | I can’t– no! | 我没办法… 不行 |
[18:11] | He can’t fucking stay at my place. | 他不能住我家 |
[18:14] | He fuck– I– You know what? I– I’m sorry. | 他他妈… 这样吧 我很抱歉 |
[18:17] | I’m– I am ashamed of myself for saying this, | 我为自己说这句话而感到羞耻 |
[18:19] | but sometimes I wish he would just fucking die. | 但有时候我真希望他死了 |
[18:21] | I do. I really do. Just get it over with. | 真的 我真这么想 一了百了 |
[18:24] | ‘Cause I can’t do this anymore. | 因为我没办法再这样下去了 |
[18:27] | It’s okay. All right? | 没事的 好吧 |
[18:30] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[18:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:39] | We’re gonna take you to Riddle and get your hand stitched up. | 我们要送你去里德尔医院 把手缝合一下 |
[18:42] | Then Officer Trammel’s gonna drive you | 然后特拉梅尔警官会送你 |
[18:43] | to the shelter for the weekend | 去庇护所度过周末 |
[18:44] | while we work on getting your heat turned back on. | 同时我们想办法恢复你的暖气 |
[18:45] | I’m not staying in no fucking shelter, Mare. | 我才不要去该死的庇护所住 梅尔 |
[18:48] | Well, your sister’s not taking you in. | 你妹妹不肯收留你 |
[18:51] | So your options are… | 所以你只有两个选择 |
[18:52] | you sleep in the house and freeze your balls off, | 要么睡在家里 把蛋蛋冻掉 |
[18:55] | or you go to the shelter | 要么去庇护所 |
[18:56] | with a bed and a blanket and a hot meal. | 那里有床有毯子还有热饭吃 |
[18:59] | – All right. – All right the shelter, | -好吧 -你这是选择去庇护所 |
[19:01] | or all right I’ll freeze my balls off? | 还是选择冻掉蛋蛋 |
[19:02] | All right. I’ll stay in the fucking shelter. | 我会在庇护所过夜 行了吧 |
[19:04] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[19:09] | Take him to Riddle. | 带他去找里德尔医院 |
[19:11] | Then drive him to Saint Michael’s. | 然后载他去圣迈克尔教堂 |
[19:13] | Tell Father Dan Hastings I sent him. | 告诉丹·黑斯廷斯神父是我安排他来的 |
[19:16] | And call PECO Gas. | 联系佩科燃气公司 |
[19:17] | Let them know they’re breaking the law, | 告诉他们这么做是违法的 |
[19:19] | and unless they want us to notify | 除非他们希望我们 |
[19:20] | the Public Utilities Commission on their asses, | 通知公共设施委员会 |
[19:22] | they’re gonna put his fucking heat back on. | 否则赶紧恢复他的暖气 |
[19:24] | You got it, Sarge. | 知道了 警司 |
[19:24] | Hey, you good? | 你还好吗 |
[19:27] | I’m good. | 还好 |
[19:28] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[19:30] | I’ll walk you back to your car. Come on. | 我送你回你车上 走吧 |
[19:33] | Look, his fucking neighbors looking at us. | 你看 他该死的邻居在看我们 |
[19:35] | Yep. Smile and wave. | 没错 微笑挥手吧 |
[19:48] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[19:51] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭好了 |
[19:54] | Did you have a good day at work? | 你今天工作愉快吗 |
[19:59] | I’d like you to come to work with me once | 真想让你跟我去上班一次 |
[20:00] | to see if you can find anything good about it. | 看你能不能找到愉快的事 |
[20:27] | Um, I was wondering… | 我想问你 |
[20:30] | if I could maybe borrow your truck tonight? | 我今晚能不能借你的皮卡 |
[20:34] | Some of my friends are meeting at Sharp’s, | 我和几个朋友要在夏普森林聚会 |
[20:36] | and it’d be nice to have it. | 有车会很方便 |
[20:37] | What happened last time you borrowed my truck, huh? | 你上次借我皮卡发生了什么 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 就是了 |
[20:45] | Then you tried to act all sneaky about it, | 事后你还偷偷摸摸的 |
[20:48] | as if I wasn’t gonna fucking notice the scratches. | 好像我不会发现刮痕似的 |
[20:53] | Ow! Fuck! Aah! Erin! | 该死 好烫 艾琳 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry, I– I should’ve told you, | 对不起 我该提醒你的 |
[20:57] | I just took it out of the microwave. I’m sorry. | 我刚从微波炉拿出来 真抱歉 |
[21:06] | Did you talk to shit-for-brains | 你跟那个傻逼说了 |
[21:07] | about getting the kid’s ears fixed? | 给孩子治耳朵的事了吗 |
[21:10] | Yes. He– he stopped over earlier | 说了 他先前来过 |
[21:13] | and he said that he’s gonna pay for the surgery. | 他说会付手术钱 |
[21:18] | He said that? | 他这么说吗 |
[21:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:29] | ‘Cause I’m paying for the wipes. | 因为湿纸巾是我买的 |
[21:31] | I’m paying for the diapers. I’m paying for the formula. | 尿片是我买的 奶粉也是我买的 |
[21:33] | – I know you are– – All for his son! His son! | -我知道 -都是买给他的儿子 他的儿子 |
[21:39] | I know. And Dylan said he’s gonna take care of it. | 我知道 迪伦说他会负担医药费 |
[21:43] | I’m not paying for another goddamn thing. | 我不会再出钱了 |
[22:40] | Car! | 有车 |
[23:10] | – Cowabunga! – Are you freaking crazy? | -噢耶 -你疯了吗 |
[23:13] | Remember what happened last time you jumped off that table? | 你记得你上次从桌上跳下来发生了什么吗 |
[23:16] | – What? – You got a bump on your head the size of a grapefruit. | -什么 -你头上撞的包跟西柚一样大 |
[23:19] | Here, I got this for your new pet. | 这是给你的新宠物的 |
[23:22] | Come on. Check it out. | 过来看看 |
[23:24] | Siobhan’s gonna help you put it together. | 雪芳会帮你拼起来 |
[23:27] | – Siobhan? – Yeah? | -雪芳 -什么事 |
[23:28] | Will you help Drew, please? | 你能不能帮一下德鲁 |
[23:34] | You here to guilt me into returning to the church again, Danny? | 你是来让我内疚 从而重返教会的吗 丹尼 |
[23:36] | No, no, no, no. I gave up on that a while ago. | 不不不 我早就放弃了 |
[23:39] | You even watching him out there? | 你有没有看着他啊 |
[23:41] | He’s jumping off that thing like it’s a diving board. | 他把那玩意当跳水板一样跳下来 |
[23:43] | Table’s not a diving board, Andrew. Knock it off. | 桌子不是跳水板 安德鲁 别跳了 |
[23:48] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[23:51] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[23:55] | Freddie broke into Bethy’s again. | 弗雷迪又闯进贝丝家了 |
[23:59] | Did he come by the shelter this afternoon? | 他今天下午来过庇护所吗 |
[24:01] | Deacon Mark made sure he had a bed for the weekend. | 迪肯·马克确保了他周末能有床位 |
[24:04] | Poor Bethy. I don’t know how she handles it. | 可怜的贝丝 真不知道她如何应付的 |
[24:07] | How’s she holding up? | 她还撑得住吗 |
[24:10] | Well, her mom’s got Parkinson’s, | 她妈妈患了帕金森综合征 |
[24:12] | and her brother’s smashing her kids’ piggy banks to buy Dilaudid. | 她哥哥拿她孩子储钱罐里的钱去买镇痛剂 |
[24:16] | I think she’s wondering where the hell God is in her life. | 她应该很疑惑她生命中的上帝在哪 |
[24:18] | Depends on what her view of God is. | 这取决于她对上帝的看法 |
[24:21] | Merton says that “our idea of God | 默顿说 “我们所理解的上帝 |
[24:25] | tells us more about ourselves than about… | 反映了我们的本性 多于反映 |
[24:29] | Him.” | 上帝本身” |
[24:33] | When you’re up at the altar preaching to the congregation, | 你站在祭坛上对会众布道时 |
[24:37] | you ever get the feeling no one’s listening? | 有过没人在听你说话的感觉吗 |
[24:40] | Every single day. | 每天如此 |
[24:44] | What are you all dressed up for anyway, Mom? | 你为什么盛装打扮 妈 |
[24:47] | I thought you weren’t coming to my ceremony? | 你不是不来参加我的典礼吗 |
[24:52] | Did– did you talk to Frank this morning? | 你早上和弗兰克聊过没 |
[24:54] | I hung up on him earlier. Why? | 之前挂了他电话 怎么了 |
[24:57] | Well, he’s having us all over for rib roast, you know, | 他邀请我们全家去他家吃烤猪排 |
[24:59] | to celebrate his engagement to Faye. | 庆祝他和菲订婚 |
[25:01] | – What? – I thought he told you. | -什么 -我以为他跟你说了 |
[25:05] | Well, he didn’t. | 他没说 |
[25:08] | How long have you known about it? | 你知道多久了 |
[25:10] | Uh, three weeks. | 三周吧 |
[25:13] | Three weeks? | 三周 |
[25:14] | I’m innocent. I found out this morning. | 我是无辜的 我今早才知道的 |
[25:17] | And you didn’t– and you didn’t say anything? | 你居然 只字不提 |
[25:19] | – Wasn’t my secret to share. – Yes, it was, Mom. | -别人的秘密轮不到我说 -你该说的 妈 |
[25:22] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你的女儿 |
[25:25] | – Hey, Helen. – Oh, hey, Frank. | -海伦 -弗兰克 |
[25:27] | – Come on in. – I got Drew’s bag. | -进来吧 -我把德鲁的书包拿来了 |
[25:30] | Do you, uh, you got any oregano? | 你家有牛至吗 |
[25:35] | Oh. You’re, uh, you’re home. | 你回来了 |
[25:38] | You have something you wanna confess? | 你有什么想坦白的吗 |
[25:40] | Uh, well, yeah. | 有的 |
[25:44] | Um, Faye and I, we– | 我和菲… |
[25:45] | – I told her, Frank. – Okay. | -我已经告诉她了 弗兰克 -好吧 |
[25:48] | Nice of you to let me know. | 你特地告诉我 真有心啊 |
[25:49] | Well, I tried calling. A few times. | 我打过几次给你 你没接 |
[25:53] | Did you get down on one knee? | 你求婚时有没有单膝跪地 |
[25:54] | ‘Cause you skipped that part when we got engaged. | 我们订婚时你可是跳过了这一步 |
[25:56] | Uh, yeah, well, I was 20, Mare. | 我当年才20岁 梅尔 |
[25:59] | I didn’t do a lot of things right. | 我很多事情都没做好 |
[26:00] | She’s a good woman, Frank. | 她是个好女人 弗兰克 |
[26:03] | – We all like Faye very much. – “We all”? | -我们都很喜欢菲 -什么叫”我们都” |
[26:06] | – Mare. – What? | -梅尔 -干嘛 |
[26:08] | She can barely look me in the eyes, Mom. | 她都不敢直视我 妈 |
[26:10] | I won’t even look you in the eyes, and I’m your cousin. | 我也不愿意直视你 我还是你表弟呢 |
[26:16] | What? | 干嘛 |
[26:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:22] | Thanks, Mare. | 谢了 梅尔 |
[26:25] | Okay. I’m gonna go. | 好了 我走了 |
[26:28] | You forgot the oregano. | 你忘拿牛至了 |
[26:34] | Okay, uh, I’ll see you guys– | 好了 一会儿见 |
[26:36] | – We’ll be over shortly. – See you, Frank. | -我们很快就过去 -一会儿见 弗兰克 |
[26:38] | Okay. All right. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[26:40] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[26:43] | Of all the houses he could move into, | 有那么多空房子可以选 |
[26:45] | he has to buy the one right behind mine. | 他偏偏买了我家后面那套 |
[26:47] | Well, I heard he got a really good deal on it. | 我听说他买得很划算 |
[26:49] | And since when is he a fucking cook? | 还有 他什么时候开始做饭了 |
[26:52] | He just needed a good woman to bring out the best in him. | 以前没有好女人让他得以展现最好的一面 |
[27:07] | Siobhan? | 雪芳 |
[27:09] | – Siobhan? – Huh? Yeah. | -雪芳 -怎么了 |
[27:12] | I got a– I got an email from, uh, | 我今早我收到一封邮件 |
[27:14] | Drew’s school this morning. | 德鲁的学校发来的 |
[27:15] | Something about a concert tomorrow. | 说什么明天有音乐会 |
[27:17] | Uh, yeah. I’m getting his recorder together now. | 对 我在给他装八孔直笛 |
[27:22] | Does he even know how to play that thing? | 他知道怎么吹那玩意儿吗 |
[27:24] | Siobhan, can you help me with my fish house? | 雪芳 能帮我一起搭鱼缸吗 |
[27:27] | Yeah. In a– in a minute, Drew. | 好 马上 马上来 德鲁 |
[27:28] | Yes, Mom. He knows how to play. | 是的 妈妈 他会吹 |
[27:30] | You blow into it and move your fingers | 往里面吹气 然后移动手指 |
[27:32] | and look cute. He’ll be fine. | 然后扮可爱 他可以的 |
[27:33] | – Siobhan! – Uh, just– just a second. | -雪芳 -等 等一下 |
[27:36] | What? | 什么事 |
[27:38] | Did you know about your father and Faye? | 你知道你父亲和菲的事吗 |
[27:40] | Yes, Mom, I knew. I helped him plan it. | 是的 妈妈 我知道 我帮他策划了 |
[27:45] | So everyone’s having a dinner over there | 所以大家都会过去吃晚饭 |
[27:48] | because he’s a big cook all of a sudden, | 因为他突然成了大厨 |
[27:49] | and no one’s coming to my ceremony. Is that it? | 然后没人会来我的典礼 是这样吗 |
[27:51] | You told us you didn’t want us at the ceremony. | 你跟我们说你不想我们去典礼 |
[27:54] | Do you not remember saying how stupid that whole thing was | 你不记得那晚吃饭时 你说整个仪式 |
[27:56] | at dinner the other night? | 都非常愚蠢了吗 |
[28:03] | Where are we with applications? | 你的大学申请怎么样了 |
[28:05] | They’re not due till January 15th. | 一月十五号申请才截止 |
[28:07] | – Today is the 10th, Siobhan. – I know it’s the 10th, | -今天十号了 雪芳 -我知道今天十号 |
[28:10] | and they have to be postmarked by the 15th. | 申请信需要在十五号之前盖上邮戳 |
[28:14] | Just get them in on time, all right? | 按时把它们寄出去 好吗 |
[28:17] | There’s a reason I sent you to Gardner Academy. | 我送你去加德纳学院是有原因的 |
[28:19] | Because I got a scholarship? | 因为我得了个奖学金 |
[28:20] | Because doors would be opened that weren’t open | 因为那些不曾向我 向你父亲敞开的门 |
[28:23] | for people like your father and I. | 现在会向你敞开 |
[28:25] | Dad seems to be doing fine, | 爸爸看起来过得不错 |
[28:27] | especially now that he and Faye made it official. | 尤其是现在他和菲正式订婚了 |
[28:30] | Just get them in on time, all right? | 把申请信都按时寄出去 好吗 |
[28:34] | Ten, fifteen years from now, when you’re happy and employed | 十年 十五年后 当你生活幸福 有工作 |
[28:37] | – and far away from here… – No, I was planning on | -远离这个地方 -不 我打算 |
[28:39] | – living here with you for the rest of my life. – you will thank me, okay? | -余生都和你一起住在这 -你会感谢我的 |
[28:41] | So quit trying so goddamn hard to screw it up. | 所以别再这么拼命把事情搞砸 |
[29:22] | He’s cute, right? | 他挺帅的 对吧 |
[29:24] | He’s hot. | 他好性感 |
[29:26] | Sorry. What? He’s hot. | 不好意思 怎么了 他很性感 |
[29:28] | How long have you even known him? | 你认识他多久了 |
[29:32] | Uh, we’ve been texting back and forth for like three weeks. | 我们来回发短信有大约三周了 |
[29:36] | You know what he said to me the other night? | 知道有天晚上他对我说什么吗 |
[29:38] | What? | 什么 |
[29:40] | He said, “I want you to dance again.” | 他说”我想要你重拾舞蹈” |
[29:46] | That seriously, like, almost made me start to cry, | 差点让我哭起来 |
[29:50] | ’cause, I mean, you know how much I miss dancing, | 因为 你知道我有多想念跳舞 |
[29:54] | and it was, like, the one thing my mom and I used to do together. | 那是我和妈妈以前唯一会一起做的一件事 |
[29:57] | – But where are you meeting him? – Sharp’s Woods. | -那你去哪里见他呢 -夏普森林 |
[30:02] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[30:04] | Erin, you know Brianna and those bitches are gonna be there. | 艾琳 你知道布丽安娜和那些贱人会在那 |
[30:07] | She came over today with Dylan | 她今天和迪伦一起过来 |
[30:10] | and started going off on me for texting him. | 然后开始冲我发脾气 说我给他发短信 |
[30:13] | – Well, did you? – No. | -你给他发了吗 -没有 |
[30:17] | Maybe. | 可能发了 |
[30:19] | Erin, jeez. | 艾琳 老天 |
[30:21] | Just– I– I got really lonely one night and… | 我 我有天晚上太寂寞了然后 |
[30:25] | Brendan wasn’t texting me back, | 布兰登不回我的消息 |
[30:26] | so I sent Dylan, like, one message. | 我就给迪伦发了一条 |
[30:28] | And what did it say? | 你发短信说什么了 |
[30:31] | It was something stupid like… | 挺蠢的东西吧 类似于 |
[30:35] | “I miss when we use to sneak up to your parents’ attic,” or something. | “我怀念我们以前溜上你爸妈的阁楼”之类 |
[30:43] | Well, can you just– can’t you meet him somewhere else? | 你能 你就不能换个地方和他见面吗 |
[30:46] | I don’t know, I would… | 我不知道 我 |
[30:47] | I would stay away from Brianna if I were you. | 我要是你的话 我会离布丽安娜远些 |
[30:49] | It’s fine. We’re not gonna stay there all night. | 没事的 我们不会整晚呆在那里 |
[30:53] | Besides, maybe if she sees me with another guy, | 再说了 或许她看见我跟其他男生在一起 |
[30:54] | she’ll leave me alone. | 她就不会来烦我了 |
[30:58] | Be excited for me. | 为我激动吧 |
[31:00] | I’m going on a date! | 我要去约会了 |
[31:07] | Hey, Mom? | 嘿 妈妈 |
[31:10] | Yeah, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[31:11] | Can you come in here? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[31:16] | What’s up, babe? | 什么事 宝贝 |
[31:18] | Erin has got a big date tonight. | 艾琳今晚有个重大约会 |
[31:21] | – A big date, huh? – Oh, yeah. | -重大约会啊 -没错 |
[31:24] | Go get my makeup case out of my bathroom. Come on. | 去卫生间把我的化妆箱拿来 快点 |
[31:27] | He’s not even gonna recognize you when I’m finished. | 等我完工了他简直会认不出你来 |
[31:32] | Where’d you find that turtle, Drew? | 你在哪里抓到的这只乌龟 德鲁 |
[31:34] | At the creek. | 在小溪边 |
[31:36] | You give him a name yet? | 你给它起名字了吗 |
[31:38] | Right now, Watermelon and Rainbow | 目前”西瓜”和”彩虹”两个名字 |
[31:40] | are the frontrunners. | 处于领先地位 |
[31:42] | Also Fart-Smeller. | 还有”闻屁虫” |
[31:46] | Now, cut it with the fart talk, Andrew. | 好了 别说屁了 安德鲁 |
[31:51] | No, no, no. We’re going to a party. | 不不不 我们要去参加派对 |
[31:53] | – Here we are. – Hey, Helen! | -我们到了 -嘿 海伦 |
[31:55] | – Hey! – Oh, my God. | -嘿 -老天 |
[31:57] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, big boy. | -嘿 老兄 -嘿 小伙子 |
[31:59] | All right. Get right in there. | 好了 给我进来 |
[32:02] | Hi, Helen! | 嗨 海伦 |
[32:04] | Father Dan, you’re gonna sit in tonight, right? | 丹神父 你今晚会出席的 对吧 |
[32:06] | – Of course. Of course. – Can’t wait. | -当然 当然 -我迫不及待了 |
[32:08] | Yeah, of course. Of course. | 当然了 当然了 |
[32:10] | We’ll see you inside. | 里面见 |
[32:12] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[32:14] | – You look really pretty. – Thank you. | -你看起来真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[32:16] | Hey, Gabeheart, what are you looking at? | 加伯哈特 你在看什么 |
[32:17] | Uh, I got my cousin hitting up the dispensary tomorrow for us. | 我让我表弟明天替我们去药房 |
[32:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:22] | Anything but what we got last time. | 只要不是上次我们拿到的东西就好 |
[32:25] | You weren’t into the Rasta Reeces? | 你不喜欢大麻糖吗 |
[32:27] | Oh, I was fine with it. Becca, on the other hand. | 我不算太喜欢 贝卡挺喜欢的 |
[32:29] | – Hey, that was a shit batch. – No. | -那批货质量不行 -不是 |
[32:31] | Maybe eating 70 of them was not a good idea. | 也许吃七十颗不是个好主意 |
[32:35] | Or maybe Gabeheart bought junk. | 或者也许加伯哈特买的是垃圾 |
[32:37] | Junk? My cousin has been getting us, like, actual good– | 垃圾 我表弟给我们的都是真正的好货 |
[32:41] | – Like, he’s a weed ninja. – He’s a ninja? Wow. | -他就像是大麻忍者 -他是忍者吗 好厉害 |
[32:43] | ‘Cause I always thought he was just a douche. | 因为我一直觉得他就是个蠢货 |
[32:45] | – Becca. – You starting to be like a pop star? | -贝卡 -你开始像个流行歌星了吗 |
[32:47] | Becca? Becca, Becca. | 贝卡 贝卡 贝卡 |
[32:49] | I’ve had a lot of fucking weed in my life, | 我这辈子抽过很多大麻 |
[32:50] | – and that was a fucking shit batch, okay. – Calm down. | -那批货质量不行 好吗 -冷静点 |
[32:52] | – Stop. Just calm down. – I’m fucking calm! | -别说了 冷静点 -我很冷静 |
[32:54] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[32:55] | Maybe next time, you shouldn’t eat a whole bag. | 也许下次 你别吃一整包 |
[32:58] | Okay, thank you, Mom. | 好的 谢谢你 妈 |
[32:59] | – I love you. – Yeah, thank you. Love you too. | -我爱你 -好的 谢谢 我也爱你 |
[33:05] | – Here? – Yes. Thank you, sweetheart. | -放这里吗 -是的 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[33:13] | How’s your mother doing? | 你妈还好吗 |
[33:15] | Don’t worry about Mom tonight, Dad. | 今晚别担心妈了 爸 |
[33:16] | She’s going to the game with Lori. | 她要和洛瑞一起去看比赛 |
[33:18] | All her friends will be there. | 她所有的朋友都会去 |
[33:20] | There’s nothing Mare Sheehan loves more than being a hero. | 梅尔·希安最爱当英雄了 |
[33:24] | Will you put some Diet Coke in there too? | 你能在里面也放点健怡可乐吗 |
[33:26] | There she is! | 她出现了 |
[33:32] | – Kiss her. Kiss her. Kiss her. – Come on! | -亲她 亲她 亲她 -快点 |
[33:40] | All right. We want a song. | 好吧 我们想来首歌 |
[33:42] | Yeah, you got it! Yeah. Of course. Of course. | 好的 没问题 行 当然 当然可以 |
[34:19] | – Lor? – Be right down. | -洛尔 -我就下来 |
[34:20] | – Hey, Ryan. – Hi. | -你好 瑞恩 -你好 |
[34:22] | What you got? | 你在做什么 |
[34:23] | – Is that homework already? – Yeah. | -已经开始写作业了吗 -是的 |
[34:26] | It’s Friday night. | 今天可是周五晚上 |
[34:28] | I just don’t wanna get behind. | 我只是不想学习落后 |
[34:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:32] | Well, give yourself a little break sometimes, you know? | 偶尔也休息一下 好吗 |
[34:37] | – Hey, Moira girl. – Hi, Mare. | -你好 莫伊拉 -你好 梅尔 |
[34:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:42] | Anyone being mean to you in school? | 学校里有人对你不好吗 |
[34:45] | No. | 没有 |
[34:47] | I hope you’re not lying to me. | 希望你没对我撒谎 |
[34:50] | No. Everyone’s really nice. | 没有 大家都很友好 |
[34:52] | ‘Cause you know, if they’re not being nice, | 因为你知道的 假如他们不友好 |
[34:55] | I’m gonna have to come over and arrest them. | 我就过去逮捕他们 |
[34:57] | All right? | 好吗 |
[35:00] | – Hey, Mare. – Hey. | -你好 梅尔 -你好 |
[35:02] | Did you know about the engagement? | 你知道订婚的事吗 |
[35:05] | The what now? | 什么 |
[35:06] | You’re a shitty fucking liar, John. | 你就是个差劲的骗子 约翰 |
[35:09] | Frank said he wanted to tell you himself, so. | 弗兰克说他想亲口告诉你 所以 |
[35:12] | Well, he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[35:13] | I found out from my mom an hour ago. | 我妈一小时前告诉我的 |
[35:15] | So here. Get started. How you holding up? | 拿去 喝点吧 你还好吗 |
[35:20] | Awesome. | 很好 |
[35:23] | All right. Well… | 好吧 |
[35:25] | we’re gonna go over to Frank’s now. | 我们现在要去弗拉克家了 |
[35:28] | Have fun tonight, Mare. | 今晚好好玩 梅尔 |
[35:29] | – Get, uh, get drunk. – I will. | -去喝个酩酊大醉 -我会的 |
[35:32] | – I love you. – Love you. Have fun. | -我爱你 -爱你 玩得开心点 |
[35:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:37] | – Bye, Mom. – Bye now. | -再见 妈 -再见 |
[35:38] | – Bye, mom. – Have a good time. | -再见 妈 -好好玩 |
[35:45] | – So. – Yeah. | -所以 -嗯 |
[35:47] | – Who’s coming tonight? – Everyone’s coming. | -今晚有谁会来 -所有人都会来 |
[35:49] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[35:50] | I think Stacey’s even flying in from Arizona. | 我想斯黛西甚至会从亚利桑那州坐飞机过来 |
[35:52] | I thought she was in San Diego. | 我以为她在圣地亚哥 |
[35:53] | Mm-mm. No. She got married a third time. | 不 她结第三次婚了 |
[35:55] | Remember I told you I got food poisoning | 还记得我告诉过你 我在她婚礼的 |
[35:57] | at her rehearsal dinner? | 预演宴会上食物中毒了吗 |
[35:59] | – Jumbo shrimp. – Jumbo shrimp. | -大虾 -大虾 |
[36:01] | Disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[36:03] | Um, did you see Dawn on the news this morning? | 你在今早的新闻里看到道恩了吗 |
[36:07] | Yes. I was hoping you didn’t catch that. | 看到了 我希望你没看到 |
[36:10] | You know, it’s not about you. She just misses her daughter. | 这与你无关 她只是想她女儿了 |
[36:13] | – I know, but… – You know, Mare, | -我知道 但是 -你知道的 梅尔 |
[36:15] | she’s got stuff going on. You know, cancer treatment. | 她有很多事 癌症治疗 |
[36:19] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[36:21] | I’d only say this to you, Lor. | 这话我只对你说 洛尔 |
[36:25] | We’re never gonna find her. Never. | 我们永远不会找到她 永远不会 |
[36:28] | She’s a needle in a thousand fucking haystacks. | 找她就像大海捞针 |
[36:31] | Yeah, I would keep that to yourself. | 你还是别说出来 |
[36:35] | We gotta go. It’s 7:35. | 我们得出发了 7点35了 |
[36:40] | Can we get a drink there, you know? | 我们在那里能喝酒吗 |
[36:42] | Is there, like, a reception or something? | 那里有欢迎会什么的吗 |
[36:44] | You know what? I don’t know what the plan is, | 知道吗 我不知道计划是什么 |
[36:46] | so you can drink, and I’ll drive. | 你可以喝酒 我来开车 |
[36:49] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[37:00] | How’s everyone doing? | 大家都还好吗 |
[37:04] | Listen, I wanna thank everyone for joining us this evening | 听着 我想感谢大伙今晚和我们一起 |
[37:08] | to celebrate the 25th anniversary | 共同庆祝东城体育史上 |
[37:10] | of the proudest moment in Easttown sports history, | 最令人自豪时刻的第25周年纪念 |
[37:13] | our state championship season! | 那个赛季我们获得了州冠军 |
[37:16] | I mean, I don’t really think of myself as being old enough | 我真没觉得自己老到 |
[37:18] | to be a person who lives on a golf course, because– | 只能成天打高尔夫 因为 |
[37:21] | But it’s convenient. | 但那很方便 |
[37:24] | You guys should really come out west for a visit. | 你们应该到西部来看看 |
[37:26] | Mare, we got plenty of room. | 梅尔 我们有好多房间 |
[37:27] | Lor, you’ve been to my house. | 洛尔 你去过我家的 |
[37:28] | – Yes. It’s quite something. – Ten bedrooms… | -是的 相当大 -有十间卧室 |
[37:31] | …and a zero-edge pool. | 和一个无边泳池 |
[37:32] | – Wow. Awesome. – Come out in February, March. | -好棒 -二月或三月来吧 |
[37:35] | Escape the cold for a long weekend. | 周末长假来避避寒 |
[37:37] | Yeah. Let’s, you know, toss around some dates. | 好吧 我们来约个时间吧 |
[37:39] | Lor, remember how much fun we had at the wedding? | 洛尔 还记得我们在婚礼上有多开心吗 |
[37:41] | – That was quite a weekend. – Oh, she had a blast. | -那个周末可真难忘 -她玩得超开心 |
[37:43] | You know, she never stops talking about that wedding. | 她总是在说那场婚礼的事 |
[37:46] | The jumbo shrimp. Oh! Yeah. To die for. | 大虾 是的 好吃死了 |
[37:48] | Guys, I think that’s our cue. | 姐妹们 该我们出场了 |
[37:49] | She said, “to die for.” | 她说 “好吃死了” |
[37:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:52] | – Right, Lor? – I did. It was delicious. | -对吗 洛尔 -是的 很美味 |
[37:54] | You love shrimp, remember? | 你喜欢虾 还记得吗 |
[37:54] | I’m not talking to you anymore. | 我再不跟你说话了 |
[37:56] | You love me. You fucking love me. | 你爱我 你他妈爱我 |
[38:05] | Help me bring them out here, folks. | 伙计们 帮我把她们请出来 |
[38:08] | Beth Hanlon. | 贝丝·汉隆 |
[38:12] | Saw you on TV this morning, Dawn. | 我今早在电视上看到了你 道恩 |
[38:14] | Stacey Woodley. | 斯黛西·伍德利 |
[38:15] | You know, if you don’t think I’m doing my job, | 你要是觉得我没做好自己的本职工作 |
[38:16] | I just wish you’d come to me first. | 我希望你能先来找我 |
[38:17] | This isn’t about you, Mare. It’s about finding my daughter. | 这和你无关 梅尔 这关乎能否找到我女儿 |
[38:21] | – Mare, be quiet. – Yeah, I know that. | -梅尔 安静点 -我知道 |
[38:22] | – It’s not the right time. – I do know that, | -现在不是谈这个的时候 -我知道 |
[38:23] | but I’m doing my job, Dawn. | 但我有在干活 道恩 |
[38:24] | – Mare, it’s not the right– – You know I’m doing my job. | -梅尔 现在不是… -你知道我有在干活 |
[38:25] | Lori, get her away from me right now. | 洛瑞 马上带她离开 |
[38:27] | Hey, it’s not the right time to have this conversation, okay? | 现在不是谈这个的时候 好吗 |
[38:30] | You can have it later. | 你们可以晚点再谈 |
[38:31] | And it doesn’t help if you go on TV over and over | 而且就算你不停上电视 告诉整个小镇 |
[38:33] | – and tell the whole goddamn town I’m fucking up. – Mare, stop now. | -我搞砸了也没什么用 -梅尔 别再说了 |
[38:35] | This isn’t about you, Mare. Not everything is. | 我不是在针对你 梅尔 不是什么都与你有关 |
[38:37] | All right, Mare. | 好了 梅尔 |
[38:38] | Lori, get her off of me. | 洛瑞 带她离开 |
[38:38] | It’s not the right time for this. | 现在不是谈这个的时候 |
[38:40] | Lori Ross. You know how hard I’ve worked to find Katie. | 洛瑞·罗斯 你知道我费了多大功夫去找凯蒂 |
[38:43] | Hey, they’re calling our names, | 他们在叫我们 |
[38:44] | so just zip it for two seconds, okay? | 所以先闭嘴 好吗 |
[38:46] | Lori Ross, are you back there? | 洛瑞·罗斯 你在吗 |
[38:48] | Every week, I sat with you… | 每周 我跟你… |
[38:50] | – Lori Ross. – Mare! | -洛瑞·罗斯 -梅尔 |
[38:56] | …in the loop on the investigation | 讲案件调查的 |
[38:57] | every fucking step of the way. | 每一步进展 |
[38:59] | I’ve knocked on every drug house door | 我遍访了从西切斯特到肯辛顿的 |
[39:00] | from West Chester to Kensington. | 每一个毒贩屋 |
[39:02] | Not to mention the tips I’ve chased down. | 更别提我追踪过的那些线索 |
[39:04] | Fucking hundreds. | 大概有成百上千条 |
[39:05] | Brought in the county dive team… | 叫来了县里的潜水队… |
[39:07] | This isn’t about you, Mare. How many times do I have to tell you? | 这与你无关 梅尔 我得跟你说多少遍 |
[39:07] | …to scrape the bottom of the Schuylkill. | 把斯古吉尔河搜了个遍 |
[39:09] | Dawn Bailey. | 道恩·贝里 |
[39:16] | Fuck. Shit. | 妈的 该死 |
[39:21] | And finally, Miss Lady Hawk herself. | 最后是鹰夫人本人 |
[39:23] | Give it up for Mare Sheehan. | 有请梅尔·希安 |
[39:56] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[40:00] | You might have to go down there. He’s not gonna see you up here. | 你也许得过去 他是不会到这来见你的 |
[40:03] | It’s fine. I know him. | 没事 我了解他 |
[40:07] | What can I get you, Lady Hawk? | 你需要点什么 鹰夫人 |
[40:08] | Uh, Rolling Rock and a shot of Jameson. | “滚石”啤酒和一小杯爱尔兰威士忌 |
[40:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:13] | Is this a good place to get a beer? | 这是喝啤酒的好地方吗 |
[40:16] | You like it here? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[40:18] | So far, yeah. | 目前看来还不错 |
[40:20] | Then it’s a good place to get a beer. | 那就是喝啤酒的好地方 |
[40:25] | You part of that reunion back there? | 你也是参加那边聚会的吗 |
[40:30] | What’s it for? | 是什么聚会 |
[40:31] | It’s, uh, a basketball game… thing. | 篮球赛相关 |
[40:36] | Sounds fun. | 听上去挺有意思 |
[40:37] | I just moved here from Syracuse a few months ago. | 我几个月前刚从雪城搬来 |
[40:41] | Well, I’m sorry. That’s, uh, that’s too bad. | 抱歉 那可太糟了 |
[40:45] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:47] | Give it time. | 过段时间你就会明白 |
[40:56] | I’m Richard. | 我叫理查德 |
[41:00] | You’re seriously trying to pick me up right now? | 你真想跟我搭讪吗 |
[41:04] | Well, that depends. Is it working? | 看情况吧 有用吗 |
[41:09] | – No. – Okay. I’m sorry. | -没有 -好吧 抱歉 |
[41:17] | Look, I had seen you back there before | 我刚才看到你在那边 |
[41:19] | and I was sitting here thinking about what I might say | 我坐在这儿想我要是上前和你搭讪 |
[41:21] | if I was to come and talk to you. | 我该说些什么 |
[41:23] | And then, uh, all of a sudden you’re there | 然后 你就突然出现在这里 |
[41:25] | and I didn’t have anything good planned, so… | 我一点准备也没有 所以… |
[41:28] | – I’m taking off. – …my apologies. | -我得走了 -我很抱歉 |
[41:36] | Do you need me to save you here? | 需要我解救你吗 |
[41:41] | He’s not from around here. | 他不是这里的人 |
[41:43] | I like him already. | 我已经喜欢他了 |
[41:45] | Call me in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后打给我 |
[41:47] | Yeah. If I need you by then, that’ll be my escape. | 如果我到时需要 正好可以解救我 |
[41:50] | Don’t make that face. | 别摆出那副表情 |
[41:51] | Twenty minutes. | 20分钟 |
[41:56] | You hurt? | 你腿疼吗 |
[41:58] | No. Not really. | 不 不怎么疼 |
[42:03] | You didn’t tell me your name. | 你还没告诉我你的名字 |
[42:05] | Mare. | 梅尔 |
[42:08] | What do you do, Mare? | 你是做什么的 梅尔 |
[42:11] | I’m a detective. | 我是一名警探 |
[42:13] | – A detective? – Mm-hmm. | -警探 -嗯 |
[42:16] | You don’t have any bodies hidden under your porch, do you? | 你门廊下没有埋着尸体吧 |
[42:19] | Uh, not yet, no. But, you know, | 暂时还没有 不过你知道的 |
[42:22] | I’ve only been here since September, so… | 我是九月份才搬过来的 所以… |
[42:25] | Why did you move to Easttown anyway? | 话说你为什么会搬到东城 |
[42:27] | I am guest lecturing at Kettleman College. | 我在凯特曼大学做客座教授 |
[42:30] | Creative writing. | 教创意写作 |
[42:34] | So, you talk about writing? That’s a… | 你是教写作的 这… |
[42:39] | Yeah. Oh, that’s a thing, huh? | 还有这门课啊 |
[42:41] | It’s a thing. | 有的 |
[42:42] | Cool. How’d you get that job? | 酷 你是怎么应聘上这份工作的 |
[42:44] | I wrote a book once. | 我曾经写过一本书 |
[42:46] | Was it any good? | 写得好吗 |
[42:48] | You know, some people think so. | 有些人觉得不错 |
[42:50] | They made a TV movie out of it in the ’90s, | 90年代的时候 有人以我的书为原型翻拍了电视电影 |
[42:53] | starring Jill Eikenberry. | 吉尔·艾肯伯里主演的 |
[42:56] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识 |
[42:58] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无关紧要 |
[42:59] | Why do they call you Lady Hawk? | 为什么他们叫你鹰夫人 |
[43:03] | I made a shot in a– in a basketball game, | 我25年前在一场篮球赛 |
[43:06] | that– that basketball game, 25 years ago. | 那个篮球赛 投进过一个球 |
[43:10] | Okay. Must have been some shot. | 好吧 肯定很精彩的一球 |
[43:12] | In most places, no. | 在大多地方算不上 |
[43:16] | Around here, yeah. | 但在这里是的 |
[43:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:57] | Shan? | 肖安 |
[44:01] | Hi, Kerry. | 嗨 凯莉 |
[44:03] | How’s the baby? | 孩子怎样了 |
[44:04] | – It’s a boy, right? – Good. Yeah. DJ. | -是个男孩 对吧 -嗯 挺好的 叫DJ |
[44:07] | He actually just turned one. | 他刚满一岁 |
[44:09] | It’s crazy how fast it goes. | 时间过得好快 |
[44:11] | Yeah. I’ve seen pictures of him on Instagram. | 是啊 我在Instagram上看到了他的照片 |
[44:13] | He’s really cute. | 他很可爱 |
[44:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:17] | Is it weird, like, being a mom? | 当妈妈的感觉奇怪吗 |
[44:21] | It’s hard. | 很艰难 |
[44:23] | It’s, like, really hard. | 非常艰辛 |
[44:25] | But I love it. | 但我喜欢 |
[44:27] | It’s like my whole life revolves around him now, you know? | 我现在全部生活都围绕着他 |
[44:37] | – It’s good seeing you guys. – Yeah, good seeing you. | -很开心见到你们 -我们也是 |
[44:39] | – It’s really good seeing you. – Bye. | -真的很开心见到你 -再见 |
[44:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[44:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[45:23] | Erin, I want you to dance again. | 艾琳 我想要你重拾舞蹈 |
[45:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[45:31] | I don’t know, what’s going on? | 我不知道 这是怎么回事 |
[45:32] | Oh, yeah. There’s no Brendan. Right. | 对 布兰登不存在 |
[45:35] | I made him up. | 我杜撰的 |
[45:37] | I told you I was gonna get your ugly ass. | 我说了我会整到你的 |
[45:40] | Did you text Dylan | 你有给迪伦发短信 |
[45:41] | about sneaking up to his parents’ attic? | 说要偷偷去他父母的阁楼吗 |
[45:44] | What happened up in the attic? | 在阁楼里发生了什么 |
[45:45] | That’s where she’d suck my dick. | 她会给我口 |
[45:48] | Are you gonna stop texting my man now? | 你要停止给我男人发信息了吗 |
[45:53] | I asked you a question, you dumb bitch. | 我问你话呢 蠢婊子 |
[45:58] | No? | 不了吗 |
[46:17] | Are you gonna stop texting my man now? | 你要停止给我男人发信息了吗 |
[46:18] | What are you doing? Get the hell off of her! | 你在干什么 放开她 |
[46:21] | – What are you doing? Get off of her! – Are you? Huh? | -你在干什么 放开她 -要停止吗 |
[46:23] | – You dirty fucking skank. – Hey. Hey! Get off of her. Stop. | -你个下贱的婊子 -放开她 住手 |
[46:27] | Hey, you all right? You all right? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[46:29] | – You okay? – What’s wrong with you, man? | -你没事吧 -你什么毛病 |
[46:31] | – Don’t fucking touch her. Back the fuck up. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -别碰她 给老子退后 -没事了 没事 |
[46:33] | Shut the fuck up. Beat it. | 闭嘴 滚远点 |
[46:35] | – Come back, it’ll be fun! – That’s your man. | -回来 会很好玩的 -那是你男人 |
[46:37] | – Two for two, dude! – Do you need a ride home? | -两次都赢了 -你需要我送你回家吗 |
[46:53] | Okay, so that’s Coco’s. Right. So it’s– | 那是可可餐厅 对 所以是… |
[46:55] | It’s Laspada’s for hoagies | 拉斯巴达餐厅的英雄三明治 |
[46:57] | and Coco’s for cheesesteaks? | 和可可餐厅的牛肉奶酪三明治 |
[46:58] | Cheesesteaks. You got it. It’s– | 牛肉奶酪三明治 没错 |
[47:01] | I– I think what I wanted to say to you, | 我想我之前想对你说的是 |
[47:03] | had I– had I got up the nerve, | 如果我有勇气的话 |
[47:06] | is that you’re a very beautiful woman. | 你是个很漂亮的女人 |
[47:18] | You’re not married, are you? | 你没结婚 对吗 |
[47:23] | Divorced. | 离了 |
[47:29] | Can we, um, can we go somewhere else? | 我们能去别的地方吗 |
[47:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:38] | Oh, wait. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[47:39] | Fuck. Oh, jeez. | 操 天啊 |
[47:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[47:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[47:55] | You don’t have to rush off. You can stay, you know? | 你不用急着走 你可以留下 |
[47:58] | Oh, that’s– that’s okay. | 没事 |
[48:00] | I have to take my grandson to school tomorrow. | 我明天要送我外孙去上学 |
[48:04] | You’re a grandma? | 你当外婆了 |
[48:07] | Did I fuck like a grandma? | 我做爱像外婆吗 |
[48:09] | Oh, a very hot grandma. | 很性感的外婆 |
[48:12] | His name is Drew. He’s four. | 他叫德鲁 四岁 |
[48:16] | Well, can I at least call you, Lady Hawk? | 我能叫你[打电话] 鹰夫人吗 |
[48:20] | No. I fucking hate that name. | 不 我讨厌这名字 |
[48:22] | No, I mean, can I call you and ask you out | 不 我是说 我能给你打电话 约你出来 |
[48:24] | to dinner or lunch or something? | 吃晚餐或者午餐什么的吗 |
[48:30] | Yeah, I think this was kind of a one-time thing. | 我想这是一次性的事 |
[48:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:37] | Well, does it have to be? | 一定要是吗 |
[48:40] | My life’s complicated. | 我的生活很复杂 |
[48:43] | Well, if it means anything, | 如果能让你开心的话 |
[48:47] | I had a good time with you tonight. | 我今晚和你度过了愉快的时光 |
[48:51] | That’s your book, huh? | 那是你的书吗 |
[48:53] | Yeah. The one and only. | 嗯 唯一的一本 |
[48:56] | How come you never wrote another one? | 你怎么没有再写别的 |
[48:59] | I guess I peaked early. | 我想我过早达到巅峰了 |
[49:05] | 《五月着陆》 理查德·瑞恩著 | |
[49:06] | National Book Award winner. Wow. Sounds fancy. | 美国国家图书奖 听上去很高端 |
[49:10] | In some places, yeah. | 在有的地方是的 |
[49:11] | Around here, not so much. | 在这里就不怎么样了 |
[49:13] | So, uh, can I call you? | 所以我能给你打电话吗 |
[49:21] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打 |
[49:25] | Can I keep it? | 我能留下吗 |
[49:26] | Well, I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[49:28] | That’s a signed limited edition copy, so, you know… | 那是本签名的限量版 所以你懂的 |
[49:35] | What can I get for it on eBay? | 我在易趣上能卖多少 |
[49:37] | 1850 Eighteen fifty. | |
[49:39] | Twenty if the market’s up. | 如果市场好的话能卖两千 |
[49:40] | I’ve sold a bunch to pay the rent. | 我卖了不少以支付房租 |
[49:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[49:50] | Good night… Lady Hawk. | 晚安 鹰夫人 |
[50:20] | 75-51 Delcom. I got a visual on a suspicious male. | 75-51延续报告 我看到嫌疑男子了 |
[50:25] | Matches the description of the prowler seen this morning. | 符合今早被看到的徘徊者的外貌描述 |
[50:28] | Send a marked unit to the area. | 派一组人到这边来 |
[50:31] | You got it, Mare. | 好的 梅尔 |
[50:47] | 失踪人员 凯蒂·贝里 | |
[51:07] | 你看见过我吗 凯蒂·贝里 赏金 一万五 | |
[51:17] | Mare? | 梅尔 |
[51:25] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么醒着 |
[51:27] | Uh, my legs are acting up again. | 我的腿又不舒服了 |
[51:30] | I feel like I got ants crawling through ’em. | 感觉有蚂蚁在里面爬 |
[51:34] | Don’t ever get old. | 别变老 |
[51:36] | What’s your excuse? | 你的借口是什么 |
[51:38] | My excuse? | 我的借口 |
[51:41] | For walking in at 3:30 in the morning. | 凌晨3点半回家 |
[51:47] | You’re living in my house now, remember? | 你现在住在我家 记得吗 |
[51:51] | The hell’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[51:54] | It means I can come home at 3:30 a.m., | 意思是如果我想 我可以 |
[51:58] | drunk, high, or sideways if I want to, | 在醉酒 嗨了或者喝到不省人事后在凌晨3点半回家 |
[52:01] | and not be made to feel I’m a fool. | 而不需要被当做傻子 |
[52:04] | Oh, well, good for you, Mare. | 那可好 梅尔 |
[52:08] | Yeah. It is good for me. | 是的 对我是很好 |
[52:13] | You’re a lot of things I don’t like, | 你有很多我不喜欢的品质 |
[52:15] | but you’re not a fool. | 但你不是傻子 |
[52:25] | You get it all out, buddy? | 你都拉出来了吗 小子 |
[52:26] | – Yes. – Okay. Come on. Let’s go. | -是的 -来吧 我们走 |
[52:33] | Gran, can you rub my head? | 外婆 你能抚摸我的头吗 |
[52:39] | Okay. In you get. | 好了 上床吧 |
[52:43] | Come on. Up. | 来 上去 |
[52:46] | I named my turtle Kevin because my dad was named Kevin. | 我给我的乌龟取名凯文 因为我爸爸叫凯文 |
[52:52] | Did my dad also like turtles? | 爸爸也喜欢乌龟吗 |
[52:57] | He did. Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:04] | Come on. Look at your stars. | 来 看看你的星星 |