时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Give it up for Miss Ladyhawk herself! | 有请鹰夫人本人 |
[00:15] | Why do they call you Ladyhawk? | 为什么他们叫你鹰夫人 |
[00:17] | I made a shot in a basketball game. | 我在一场篮球赛投进过一个球 |
[00:20] | If the police aren’t gonna fight to find Katie, we will. | 如果警方不肯尽力去找凯蒂 我们就自己找 |
[00:23] | They want to add a county detective to assist with the case. | 他们想加派一个县警探来辅助这个案子 |
[00:26] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[00:27] | I don’t need some county shithead coming on my case. | 我不需要什么县里的笨蛋来掺合我的案子 |
[00:32] | Hey dad. | 爸 |
[00:32] | Did you talk to shit-for-brains? | 你跟那个傻逼说了吗 |
[00:34] | ‘Cause I’m paying for the wipes, I’m paying for the formula, | 因为湿纸巾是我买的 奶粉也是我买的 |
[00:37] | all for his son! | 都是买给他儿子 |
[00:41] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么来了 |
[00:42] | Don’t worry about what she’s doing here. | 别操心她来干什么 |
[00:44] | I don’t ask about your life. | 我可没问过你的生活 |
[00:46] | He doesn’t want anything to do with you anymore. | 他已经不想再跟你有任何关系了 |
[00:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:22] | 你看见过我吗 凯蒂·贝里 | |
[01:57] | Hey, Sarge. | 警司 |
[02:05] | Mare. | 梅尔 |
[02:09] | It’s not pretty. | 画面有点残忍 |
[02:26] | Kenny McMenamin’s daughter. | 肯尼·麦克梅纳明的女儿 |
[02:31] | – Erin? – A jogger came across it this morning. | -艾琳 -今早一个慢跑者发现的 |
[02:37] | Holbert was here first. | 赫伯特先到的 |
[02:41] | Medic pronounced her at 7:14. | 医生宣布她死亡时间为7点14分 |
[02:44] | We ran a preliminary search. | 我们初步搜查了一下 |
[02:47] | Didn’t turn up anything. | 什么都没发现 |
[02:59] | She’s been here a while. | 她在这里有段时间了 |
[03:02] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[03:20] | How close would someone have been | 要距离多近 |
[03:21] | to cause that kind of damage? | 才能造成这样的伤害 |
[03:25] | How close? I’d say… | 多近 我认为得是 |
[03:29] | face to face. | 面对面 |
[03:33] | You notify the M.E.? | 你通知法医了吗 |
[03:35] | Just waiting on you. | 等你下令呢 |
[03:39] | I called the County Supervisor. | 我给县监督员打了电话 |
[03:42] | They’re sending one of their detectives down to assist. | 他们要派一个他们的警探来协助本案 |
[03:45] | Don’t look at me like that. I don’t got a choice anymore. | 别那样看着我 我已经没得选了 |
[03:50] | – We know who it is? – His name’s Colin Zabel. | -知道是谁吗 -他叫柯林·扎博尔 |
[03:53] | He’s the one that solved that cold case in Upper Darby last year. | 就是他去年在上达比市破了那起悬案 |
[03:56] | Missing ten-year-old girl. | 失踪的10岁女孩 |
[03:58] | He should be at the station by this afternoon. | 他应该在下午前就能到局里 |
[04:04] | Yeah. Mare Sheehan, uh, down at Easttown. | 嗯 我是梅尔·希安 在东城 |
[04:08] | Got a 17-year-old female out here in Sharp’s Woods. | 在夏普森林发现一个17岁女子 |
[04:13] | Cause of death suspicious. | 死因多疑 |
[04:14] | Send out the on-call M.E. Tech right away. | 立刻派待命法医过来 |
[04:17] | All right. Everybody, put your gloves on. | 好了 所有人戴上手套 |
[04:20] | Do a grid search, all the way out to Route 13. | 网格搜索 一直到13号公路 |
[04:24] | Mark anything that seems out of place. | 一切格格不入的东西都做标记 |
[04:27] | Tag it so we can photograph it. | 加上标签 我们好拍照 |
[04:30] | All right, guys, circle up. Let’s go. | 所有人围成圈 开始干活 |
[04:37] | So, have you talked to Corey? | 你跟科瑞说过了吗 |
[04:39] | I haven’t. | 还没 |
[04:41] | But I want Jason Culver to take me to the homecoming dance | 但我想要杰森·卡尔弗带我去参加返校节舞会 |
[04:45] | instead of Corey. | 不要科瑞 |
[04:47] | What? Well, Corey already asked you, | 什么 科瑞已经邀请了你 |
[04:49] | and you already said yes, so you’re stuck with Corey, | 你也答应了 所以你得跟科瑞一起去 |
[04:51] | – and that’s that. – Whatever. | -就这样 -随便了 |
[04:54] | Whatever? | 随便 |
[04:55] | Oh, my goodness. You’re so bad, Moira Grace Ross. | 我的天 你好坏 莫伊拉·格蕾丝·罗斯 |
[05:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:06] | You didn’t answer when I called last night, | 我昨晚打电话你没接 |
[05:09] | so I assume he wasn’t too big a chump. | 所以我猜他不是傻子 |
[05:11] | Is John up yet? | 约翰起来了吗 |
[05:12] | No. He’s dead to the world. | 没 他不省人事 |
[05:14] | They must have had some fun at Frank’s last night. | 他们昨晚在弗兰克家肯定玩得很过瘾 |
[05:17] | Wake him up for me, Lor. | 帮我叫醒他 洛尔 |
[05:20] | Erin was killed last night. | 艾琳昨晚遇害了 |
[05:23] | What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 我的天 怎么回事 |
[05:28] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[05:30] | Her body was found this morning out at Creedham Creek. | 她的尸体今早在克里顿小溪被发现 |
[05:32] | I’m on my way over to Kenny’s now to tell him. | 我准备去肯尼家给他说这事 |
[05:35] | I want John and Billy to meet me there. | 我想要约翰和比利到那见我 |
[05:37] | Probably good to have his cousins there for him, you know? | 有他的堂兄在场或许会好点 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I’ll get John up and have him meet you over there. | 嗯 我去叫约翰起床 让他过去见你 |
[05:44] | All right. I’ll talk to you later. Bye. | 好 晚点聊 拜拜 |
[05:57] | Hey, bud. Get your water bottle ready. | 小子 准备好水壶 |
[06:00] | – Mrs. Evans is gonna pick you up in ten minutes. – Okay. | -埃文斯夫人10分钟后来接你 -好 |
[06:10] | I’ve felt better. | 我好难受 |
[06:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:22] | Erin’s dead. | 艾琳死了 |
[06:27] | Kenny’s Erin? | 肯尼的艾琳 |
[06:48] | – Hey, Mare. – How you doing, Mare? | -梅尔 -你怎么样 梅尔 |
[06:51] | Hey. Jesus Christ, I’m sorry. | 老天 我很遗憾 |
[06:57] | – I’m so sorry, Bill. – It’s, uh… | -我很遗憾 比尔 -这… |
[07:01] | Okay. Let’s just fucking do this. | 好了 我们进去吧 |
[07:26] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[07:34] | Uh, hey, Mare. | 梅尔 |
[07:35] | Hey, Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[07:37] | Johnny. Billy. | 约翰尼 比利 |
[07:38] | – Kenny. – How’s it going, Ken? | -肯尼 -你好吗 肯 |
[07:39] | What’re you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[07:40] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[07:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:06] | Kenny… | 肯尼 |
[08:17] | Is it Erin? | 是艾琳吗 |
[08:19] | She was found dead out at Creedham Creek this morning. | 她今早在克里顿小溪被发现死亡 |
[08:23] | – She was a victim of a homicide. – No. | -她是一起凶杀案受害者 -不 |
[08:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:34] | Hey, come on, man. | 别这样 |
[08:35] | – Stay away from– Stay away from me. – Okay. | -别碰我 别碰我 -好 |
[08:40] | Erin? Erin? | 艾琳 艾琳 |
[08:47] | Fuck! Shit! Stay away from me, man. | 操 我操 别碰我 |
[08:51] | – Easy. Just take it easy. – Shut the fuck up! | -镇定 镇定 -闭嘴 |
[08:58] | You’re gonna fuckin’– | 你要… |
[08:59] | – Ken! – You’re gonna fu– | -肯 -你要… |
[09:00] | – I’ll fucking kill him! – Calm down! Calm down! | -我要杀了他 -冷静 冷静 |
[09:02] | I’ll kill him! That’s my daughter! | 我要杀了他 那是我女儿 |
[09:06] | – That’s my daughter. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -我女儿啊 -好了 好了 |
[09:08] | No! | 不 |
[10:05] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[10:08] | I’m gonna ask you some questions, okay? | 我要问你几个问题 好吗 |
[10:10] | I need you to remember as much as you can, all right? | 我需要你尽可能去回忆 好吗 |
[10:14] | So we can find out who did this. | 这样我们才能查出是谁干的 |
[10:17] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[10:20] | One person fucking did this. | 只有一个人会他妈这么干 |
[10:23] | Dylan Hinchey, DJ’s father. | 迪伦·辛奇 DJ的父亲 |
[10:27] | Is that where the baby’s at now? | 孩子现在就在他那吗 |
[10:34] | When did you last see Erin? | 你最后一次看到艾琳是什么时候 |
[10:41] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[10:45] | We had dinner here. | 我们一起在这儿吃的晚饭 |
[10:51] | She asked me if… | 她问能不能… |
[10:55] | She asked me if she could borrow my truck. | 她问能不能借用我的车 |
[11:06] | Then she got on her bike and she went out. | 然后她骑着她的自行车出去了 |
[11:09] | Do you know where she was going? | 你知道她要去哪吗 |
[11:13] | I don’t know. She didn’t say. | 不知道 她没说 |
[11:17] | What time did she leave? | 她几点离开的 |
[11:20] | 7,7:30. | 七点 七点半左右 |
[11:24] | And, um, did everything seem okay? | 当时一切都还正常吗 |
[11:26] | You know, anything different about her? | 就是…她有没有什么不一样 |
[11:31] | You know, did she maybe have an altercation | 比如 她有没有跟谁… |
[11:33] | – with someone or some… – Oh, no, no. | -发生争吵… -没 没有 |
[11:34] | – Mare, you’re wasting your time. – …you know, conversation or– | -梅尔 你在浪费时间 -比如跟谁聊过 或是… |
[11:36] | No one else had any reason to hurt her except him. | 没人有任何理由要杀她 除了他 |
[11:40] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[11:44] | He never wanted her to have that baby. | 他从来就不希望她生下那孩子 |
[11:48] | He hated her for it. | 他因此而恨她 |
[11:53] | Were you here last night? | 你昨晚在这儿吗 |
[12:02] | All fucking night. | 整晚 |
[12:10] | All right, go. There’s your mom. | 好了 去吧 你妈妈在那儿 |
[12:12] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[12:17] | Hi, bud. Ooh, I missed you. | 伙计 我可想死你了 |
[12:22] | Good to see you, Carrie. | 你好 凯莉 |
[12:23] | – You ready to have some fun? – Yeah. | -准备好去好好玩玩了吗 -准备好了 |
[12:25] | Whoa, look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[12:27] | She seems like she’s doing okay, right? | 看起来她情况还不错 是吧 |
[12:29] | – So high! Ooh! Whoa! – Yeah. | -真高 哇 -还行吧 |
[12:34] | Well, she was nice when we came in. | 我们来的时候她挺友善的 |
[12:36] | Well, we’re not the one she hates. | 她讨厌的不是我们 |
[12:38] | Hey, you hungry, bud? | 你饿了吗 伙计 |
[12:40] | Wanna try to climb on this side? | 要不要试试爬这边 |
[12:41] | – Hey, you guys got some snacks? – Oh, yeah. Sure. | -你们有零食吗 -有 |
[12:45] | – You can’t get me! – Go. | -你抓不到我 -去吧 |
[12:48] | Thanks for bringing him to see me. | 谢谢你们带他来见我 |
[12:49] | Oh, sure. He was so excited to come. | 应该的 他知道要来可激动了 |
[12:56] | So, where are you living now? | 话说 你现在住哪 |
[12:58] | Sober house in Kennett Square… …called Rebirth, | 肯尼特广场的一个戒酒中心 叫重生 |
[13:03] | as if we were all dead before we got there. | 就好像我们在去之前都死过一次了 |
[13:09] | Well, we’re all just glad you’re doing so great. | 我们都很高兴你现在状态这么好 |
[13:12] | Thanks. The only thing I’m missing now is my son. | 谢了 我现在唯一缺的就是我儿子 |
[13:19] | I want custody. Full custody. | 我想要监护权 全部监护权 |
[13:23] | I filed the paperwork with my attorney yesterday. | 我的律师昨天陪我提交了文件 |
[13:28] | My mom, she– she’ll fight you. | 我妈…她会反对的 |
[13:30] | Yeah. No shit. | 那可不 |
[13:33] | But I’m his mom, not her. | 但我才是他母亲 她不是 |
[13:40] | Thanks for the snacks. | 谢谢你的零食 |
[13:45] | – Drew. – Let’s go. | -德鲁 -来吧 |
[13:48] | – Oh, snacks. – Pay attention. | -零食来了 -小心 |
[13:50] | We got snacks, and we got some water. | 咱们有零食 还有水 |
[13:57] | When did you, um– | 你… |
[13:59] | When did you last see her, Dylan? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 迪伦 |
[14:01] | I saw her yesterday. | 我昨天见过她 |
[14:04] | I went to go grab DJ from her house around 3:00. And… | 我三点左右去她家接了DJ 然后… |
[14:10] | I saw her out in Sharp’s Woods, like, last night. | 我昨晚又在夏普森林见到了她 |
[14:12] | And what time was that? | 大概几点 |
[14:13] | I dunno. Maybe 10:00, 10:30. | 我说不好 可能十点 十点半左右 |
[14:16] | Which was it, 10:00 or 10:30? | 到底是几点 十点还是十点半 |
[14:18] | 10:30. | 十点半 |
[14:20] | Was she there with you? | 她跟你一起去的吗 |
[14:22] | No. She came on her own. | 不 她自己来的 |
[14:23] | – Did you talk to her? – No. | -你跟她说话了吗 -没有 |
[14:27] | I mean, I don’t really– things aren’t really– | 我是说 我…我跟她… |
[14:29] | They’re not really good between us right now. | 我俩目前关系不是很好 |
[14:31] | “Aren’t good between you.” What does that mean exactly? | “关系不是很好” 这话是什么意思 |
[14:34] | Like, we’re arguing about things with DJ. | 我们一直在为DJ的事争吵 |
[14:37] | And we’re not together anymore, so… | 而且我们已经分手了 所以… |
[14:41] | it’s kind of awkward to see each other. | 我们见面其实挺尴尬的 |
[14:44] | So the mother of your baby’s out in those woods last night, | 所以你孩子的母亲昨晚在树林里 |
[14:46] | same woods you’re in, | 你也在 |
[14:47] | – and you don’t say a single a word to her? – No. | -而你连一个字都没跟她说 -没有 |
[14:51] | Like I said, things aren’t really good between us right now. | 我说了 我俩目前关系不是很好 |
[14:55] | So we… | 所以我们… |
[14:58] | Brianna. Is that Brianna Delrasso? | 布丽安娜 是布丽安娜·德拉索吗 |
[15:01] | – Is she your new girlfriend? -I don’t have a new girlfriend. | -她是你的新女友吗 -我没有新女友 |
[15:04] | What time did you leave the woods? | 你昨天什么时候离开树林的 |
[15:07] | I got home around midnight. | 我半夜左右到家的 |
[15:08] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[15:10] | I asked you what time you left the woods. | 我问的是你几点离开的树林 |
[15:13] | Well, if I got home around midnight, | 如果我是半夜到的家 |
[15:16] | then I probably left the woods at 11:45. | 那应该是11:45离开的树林 |
[15:19] | You can ask my mom if you want to. | 你也可以问我妈 |
[15:21] | Why would I ask your mom? | 我为什么要问你妈 |
[15:23] | Because she was awake– | 因为她当时还没睡 |
[15:24] | It’s okay if you want to go ahead and get that. | 你想接电话的话没问题 |
[15:25] | – You can– I can give you– – No. She was in the den | -我可以给你… -不用 她当时在休息室 |
[15:27] | and she was feeding DJ, and– ’cause his teeth hurt– | 在喂DJ 然后 因为他牙疼 |
[15:30] | and she wanted to give him some milk, | 她又想给他喂点奶 |
[15:32] | and she asked me to get some, | 所以她让我去帮忙拿 |
[15:34] | and I didn’t know where any was, and– | 我不知道奶放在哪 |
[15:35] | Well, I usually keep mine in the fridge. | 我一般都把奶放冰箱里 |
[15:39] | Well… the kitchen fridge was full. | 厨房的冰箱塞满了 |
[15:42] | So we usually keep some extra out in the garage fridge. | 所以我们通常会额外放一些在车库的冰箱里 |
[15:45] | – So that’s where I went, all right? – Hey, Dylan. Dylan. Listen. | -所以我就去了 好吗 -迪伦 听着 |
[15:48] | – Did you have anything to do with Erin’s death last night? – No. | -你跟昨晚艾琳的死有关吗 -没有 |
[15:51] | ‘Cause looking at things right now, | 根据目前的情况来看 |
[15:52] | you’re the only person with a reason to commit this crime. | 你是唯一一个有动机犯下这桩罪的人 |
[15:55] | I didn’t kill Erin. | 我没杀艾琳 |
[15:55] | You’re not gonna put that shit on me. | 你不能把这罪名安在我头上 |
[15:57] | – I didn’t kill her. – I hope you’re not lying. | -我没杀她 -我希望你没撒谎 |
[16:00] | ‘Cause I wanna help you, all right? I really do. | 因为我想帮你 知道吗 真的 |
[16:03] | Yeah, I get that things couldn’t have been easy for you two. | 我知道对你们俩而言生活不容易 |
[16:06] | You’re young, you know? | 你们还年轻 |
[16:07] | Fighting over money, sharing custody of a kid. | 为钱争吵 共同抚养一个孩子 |
[16:11] | You know, being a single parent, that– that’s a struggle. | 做单亲家长 那 那很困难 |
[16:14] | That struggle is fucking real, right? | 那种苦难非常真实 对吧 |
[16:15] | I get that. I get that. | 我明白 我明白 |
[16:21] | Was she making you pay for that ear surgery? | 她让你为耳部手术付钱吗 |
[16:29] | You said that I could leave whenever I wanted to, right? | 你之前说我随时可以离开 对吧 |
[16:31] | Yeah, but the second you walk out of here, | 对 但你一旦离开这里 |
[16:33] | I can’t help you anymore, | 我就帮不了你了 |
[16:34] | so if you’ve got something you want to tell me, | 所以如果你有话告诉我 |
[16:36] | you better do it now, | 最好现在就说 |
[16:38] | ’cause as soon as you leave this station, | 因为一旦你离开这个警局 |
[16:40] | I’m gonna start digging through your life | 我就会开始调查你的生活 |
[16:42] | and I’m gonna find out everything. | 我会查明一切 |
[16:44] | Every thing. | 一切 |
[16:48] | And if you’re lying to me, it’s gonna be very bad for you. | 如果你在骗我 那会对你非常不利 |
[16:56] | I didn’t fucking kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[17:03] | The Easttown Police Department | 东城警局 |
[17:04] | received a call at 6:47 this morning… | 于今早6点47分接到报警 |
[17:08] | from an individual who was out hiking in Sharp’s Woods, | 一位在夏普森林的徒步者报的警 |
[17:12] | reporting a dead body | 说在克里顿小溪 |
[17:13] | in Creedham Creek. | 发现一具死尸 |
[17:16] | An officer responded to the call, | 一位警官接了警 |
[17:18] | and the body of 17-year-old Erin McMenamin of Easttown | 东城17岁少女艾琳·麦克梅纳明的尸体 |
[17:21] | was found and pronounced dead at the scene | 被发现 并且镇上医生于7点14分 |
[17:23] | by the township medic at 7:14 a.M. | 宣布了艾琳死亡 |
[17:26] | Right now, we’re asking parents, if they know their child | 现在我们征询各位父母 各位是否知道自家孩子 |
[17:30] | was out in those woods last night | 昨晚去了那片森林 |
[17:32] | and might have seen something or heard something, | 可能看见或听见了什么 |
[17:35] | please come forward. | 如果有请联系警方 |
[17:37] | Every bit of information helps at this point. | 目前任何信息都有帮助 |
[17:40] | At this time, I’ll turn it over to Chief Carter | 现在我把话筒交给卡特局长 |
[17:42] | to field any questions. | 他将回答各位的问题 |
[17:45] | Chief, do you believe right now | 局长 你现在认为 |
[17:46] | that this is in any way connected | 这起案件与凯蒂·贝里的 |
[17:48] | to the disappearance of Katie Bailey? | 失踪案有任何关系吗 |
[17:50] | We’re not investigating them as related incidents right now, | 我们目前没有把这两起案件关联起来调查 |
[17:53] | but we’re not rule– | 但我们不排 |
[17:54] | …but we’re not ruling anything out. | 但我们不排除任何可能性 |
[17:56] | What do you wanna say to the community | 现在有第二个少女没了 |
[17:58] | now that a second young girl is gone? | 你对社区有什么想说的 |
[18:00] | Yeah, Chief. What do you have to say? | 对 局长 你有什么想说的 |
[18:02] | First of all, we don’t know what happened to Katie Bailey. | 首先 我们不知道凯蒂·贝里遭遇了什么 |
[18:05] | And why is that, Chief? | 那是为什么呢 局长 |
[18:08] | It’s been a year. | 都一年了 |
[18:09] | Why do you still not know what happened to my daughter? | 为什么你们还没找出我女儿发生了什么呢 |
[18:16] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[18:19] | We’ve decided to bring in a county detective | 我们决定请一位县里的警探 |
[18:20] | to assist with the case. | 来协助调查此案 |
[18:22] | Finally! Why don’t you make it somebody fucking competent? | 可算找了 一定能找个有能力的来啊 |
[18:25] | Oh, come on now. | 别这样 |
[18:28] | Bring Katie home! Bring Katie home! | 带凯蒂回家 带凯蒂回家 |
[18:32] | Listen, I understand! | 听着 我明白 |
[18:34] | Bring Katie home! Bring Katie home! | 带凯蒂回家 带凯蒂回家 |
[18:46] | Looking for anything in particular? | 你在找什么东西吗 |
[18:49] | Uh, no. Sorry. Just habit, I guess. | 不 抱歉 只是个习惯吧 |
[18:54] | Detective Sergeant Sheehan, | 希安警司 |
[18:55] | I’m, uh, Detective Colin Zabel, with the county. | 我是柯林·扎博尔警探 县里派来的 |
[19:00] | Mind moving your… | 能把你的东西拿走吗 |
[19:01] | Oh. Right. Right. | 对 没问题 |
[19:08] | Um, well, I hope you don’t mind, I, uh– | 我希望你不介意 我 |
[19:13] | I asked the secretary here to pull me Katie Bailey’s file. | 我叫秘书把凯蒂·贝里的档案调出来 |
[19:16] | – I was gonna read– – Why would I mind? | -我打算看看 -我为什么会介意 |
[19:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | Well, listen, uh, I don’t know what your process is, but– | 听着 我不知道你的办案习惯是什么 但是 |
[19:26] | Mine usually starts with a ten-minute smoke break. | 我的习惯通常是先抽十分钟烟 |
[19:48] | I’m sure you’re all aware by now | 我想现在你们都知道了 |
[19:50] | that a young girl, a member of this community, | 一个年轻女孩 这个社区的一份子 |
[19:54] | was taken from us far too soon. | 早早地被上帝接走了 |
[20:00] | My first assignment as a deacon | 我作为教会执事的第一份工作 |
[20:02] | was a campus ministry up at Merrimack College. | 是在莫瑞麦克学院担任校园牧师 |
[20:06] | One morning, I stepped out of the monastery | 一天早晨 我走出修道院 |
[20:08] | and a woman came running up to me | 有个女人冲我跑来 |
[20:10] | and began yelling at me at the top of her lungs, | 开始朝我大声嘶吼 |
[20:13] | cursing God, cursing me. | 诅咒上帝 诅咒我 |
[20:16] | And somewhere in all the anguish, | 从她的绝望伤心中 |
[20:17] | I was able to piece together | 我听明白了 |
[20:19] | that she had lost her boyfriend in a motorcycle accident. | 她的男朋友死于一场摩托车事故 |
[20:24] | She looked at me as if to say, | 她看着我的眼神好像在说 |
[20:27] | “Say something. Go on. Defend your God.” | “说话啊 说啊 替你的上帝辩解啊” |
[20:31] | I didn’t– I didn’t know what to say. And I froze. | 我不 我不知道该说什么 我僵住了 |
[20:35] | What do we say to one another | 当遭遇不可言喻的悲剧时 |
[20:36] | when faced with an unspeakable tragedy | 我们该对彼此说什么呢 |
[20:40] | like the one that claimed the life | 就像这起不幸的悲剧 |
[20:42] | of a beautiful daughter and mother like Erin McMenamin? | 夺走了艾琳·麦克梅纳明 一个女儿和母亲 |
[20:48] | Truthfully, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[20:51] | But my thoughts often drift back to Merrimack. | 但我时常会想起在莫瑞麦克发生的事 |
[20:54] | And if I had to do it over again, | 如果我能重新来过 |
[20:56] | what would I say to that woman | 我会对在那天早上 |
[20:57] | whose life had been turned upside down that morning? | 生活天翻地覆的女人说什么 |
[21:02] | I think I would sit down beside her and say simply… | 我想我会坐到她身旁 简单地说一句 |
[21:09] | “I’m here.” | “我在这儿” |
[21:13] | That was a lovely sermon, Mark. | 刚才的布道很安慰人 马克 |
[21:14] | Thank you, Dan. | 谢谢 丹 |
[21:18] | Wasn’t Erin with our youth program for a while? | 艾琳不是参加过你的青少年计划吗 |
[21:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:23] | Did you know her very well? | 你了解她吗 |
[21:25] | Um, no. Not really. | 不 不怎么熟悉 |
[21:27] | I didn’t spend much time with her. | 我跟她没有相处太久 |
[21:29] | And then she stopped attending meetings | 然后孩子出生不久后 |
[21:30] | soon after the baby was born. | 她就不来参加团契了 |
[21:33] | Did we keep track of her after she left? | 在她离开后我们还联系她吗 |
[21:38] | No. Not as well as we could have. | 没有 我们本可以再多联系下她的 |
[21:49] | A tip just came in. | 刚收到一个消息 |
[21:51] | There’s a video from last night online. | 网上有一段昨晚的视频 |
[21:53] | Oh, also the emergency ping information you asked for | 还有 你要的艾琳手机的紧急定位信息 |
[21:55] | from Erin’s cell phone, that just came back. | 刚刚也发来了 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:00] | …stop texting my man now? | …停止给我男人发信息了吗 |
[22:03] | This is taken out at Creedham Creek late last night. | 这是昨天深夜在克里顿小溪录下的 |
[22:05] | I asked you a question, you dumb bitch. | 我问你话呢 蠢婊子 |
[22:08] | Do we know who she is? | 知道她是谁吗 |
[22:11] | Brianna Delrasso. | 布丽安娜·德拉索 |
[22:13] | What are you doing? Get off of her! | 你在干什么 放开她 |
[22:14] | Wait, wait, wait. What about her? Who’s that? | 等等 那她呢 她是谁 |
[22:18] | That’s Siobhan. Mare’s daughter. | 那是雪芳 梅尔的女儿 |
[22:25] | Write up a warrant for Brianna Delrasso, | 起草逮捕令 拘捕布丽安娜·德拉索 |
[22:27] | get it over to District Court. | 交给地区法院 |
[22:28] | Tell them I’ll be there in 20 minutes to pick it up. | 告诉他们我20分钟后过去取 |
[22:35] | Hey, it’s Siobhan. Leave a message. | 我是雪芳 有事请留言 |
[22:40] | You need to call me. Right away. | 你得打给我 马上 |
[22:49] | Are we carpooling? | 我们坐一辆车去吗 |
[22:51] | I’m happy to drive myself. I just– I– | 我自己开车也行 只是 |
[22:53] | You gotta give me the address. | 你得给我地址 |
[23:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:13] | Okay. We’ll see you at 7:30. | 好的 那七点半见 |
[23:14] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[23:19] | – Hey, Patty. – Hey, Mare. | -帕蒂 -你好 梅尔 |
[23:21] | Hey. Table for two? | 两位吗 |
[23:24] | No. Uh, is Brianna waitressing tonight? | 不是来吃饭 布丽安娜今晚来上班了吗 |
[23:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:27] | Will you get her for me, please? | 能帮我叫她出来吗 |
[23:29] | – Sure. What– what for? – Just bring her out here. | -当然 怎么了 -叫她出来就是了 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:36] | Are you friends with these people? | 你跟这些人是朋友吗 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:39] | Should we maybe do this outside, | 我们是不是该到外面进行 |
[23:42] | or away from the staff and the guests watching? | 或者避开餐厅员工和客人 |
[23:45] | She beat the shit out of Erin in a forest full of kids. | 她在树林里当着一群孩子的面狠揍了艾琳 |
[23:47] | Let ’em watch. | 让他们看 |
[24:02] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[24:03] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:04] | You’re being placed under arrest for assault. | 我现在以袭击罪名逮捕你 |
[24:07] | – What? – Mare… | -什么 -梅尔 |
[24:08] | Let’s go, Brianna. We’ll talk down at the station. | 我们走 布丽安娜 到局里谈 |
[24:10] | – What for? Shit. – You need to come with us. | -为什么 该死 -你得跟我们走 |
[24:12] | Mare? What did she do? | 梅尔 她做了什么 |
[24:14] | – Calm down. – What did she do, Mare? Talk to me, please. | -冷静 -她做了什么 梅尔 告诉我 |
[24:16] | – What’s happening? – Sir, I need you to back away. | -什么情况 -先生 请退后 |
[24:18] | I don’t know who the fuck you are, buddy. | 我不知道你是谁 哥们 |
[24:19] | – But, hey, can we just– – Relax. Relax. | -但能不能… -别激动 冷静 |
[24:20] | Can we do this outside of my dining room please, Mare? | 能不能别在我餐厅里闹这一出 梅尔 |
[24:23] | She knows what’s happening, Tony. She knows. | 她知道怎么回事 托尼 她自己清楚 |
[24:26] | Mare, talk to me, please! | 梅尔 拜托告诉我 |
[24:27] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – Mare, I’m asking a question | -走吧 走 -梅尔 我问你话呢 |
[24:29] | as somebody that’s known you | 我们都认识 |
[24:29] | – for the last 30 years! – Just relax. All right? | -30年了 -冷静点 好吗 |
[24:31] | Stop telling me to relax! | 别再叫我冷静了 |
[24:32] | She’s got my daughter in handcuffs. | 她把我女儿铐起来了 |
[24:33] | Get the fuck off me, you fucking bitch! | 放开我 臭婊子 |
[24:35] | – It’s freezing out! – Just relax. | -外面很冷 -冷静 |
[24:36] | Put a jacket on her, for Christ’s sakes! | 给她穿件外套啊 老天 |
[24:37] | All right. I got it. We’ll be in touch. | 好 我会的 等我们消息 |
[24:39] | – We’ll be in touch. – Mare! | -我们会联系你们 -梅尔 |
[24:40] | With these rights in mind, are you willing | 你已知晓你的权利 现在你愿意 |
[24:42] | to talk to us now without an attorney present? | 在律师不在场的情况下接受问话吗 |
[24:44] | Nope. I want a lawyer. | 不 我想要律师 |
[24:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:53] | So, we saw the video, Brianna. | 我们看了视频 布丽安娜 |
[24:56] | The fight in the woods. You remember that, right? | 在树林里那场打架 你记得的吧 |
[25:01] | Oh, look. That’s you. | 看 那是你 |
[25:03] | Yeah, you smash her in the face, then… | 没错 你一拳砸她脸上 然后… |
[25:06] | there’s a part coming up where she’s lying on the ground | 接下来她躺在地上 |
[25:08] | and you kick her in the head. | 你踢她头部 |
[25:09] | I think she’s concussed. Right, detective? | 她应该脑震荡了 对吧 警探 |
[25:14] | I mean, I’ll have the medical examiner confirm it, | 我会叫医检鉴定伤情 |
[25:17] | but if that’s the case, I’ll recommend aggravated assault. | 但如果真是脑震荡 我会建议严重伤害罪 |
[25:21] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[25:22] | A felony of the first degree. | 一级重罪 |
[25:24] | – Lawyer. – So you could spend between | -律师 -你也许会被判入狱 |
[25:25] | – two and ten years in prison. – Lawyer. Lawyer. | -两到十年 -律师 律师 |
[25:26] | – Hey, okay. All right. – Lawyer, lawyer, lawyer. | -好了 行了 -律师 律师 律师 |
[25:29] | I said I want a fucking lawyer! Are you deaf? | 我说我要找律师 你他妈聋了吗 |
[25:31] | It’ll go on your permanent record, so… | 这会留下永久案底 |
[25:32] | – Hey, Sarge. Sarge! – …anytime you apply for a job– | -警司 警司 -日后你想找工作… |
[25:35] | Sarge! That’s enough. That’s enough. | 警司 够了 别说了 |
[25:37] | You’re a bitch. You know that? | 你真他妈贱 你知道吗 |
[25:39] | No wonder your son fucking killed himself. | 怪不得你儿子自杀了 |
[25:53] | Can someone come in here and process her, please? | 谁进来给她办下手续 好吗 |
[26:00] | Stand up for me. | 请你站起来 |
[26:14] | Night, Jan. | 晚安 简 |
[26:15] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[26:23] | 我没给你我的手机号 理查德 | |
[26:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:37] | Hey, thanks for the flowers. Uh… | 谢谢你送的花 |
[26:39] | I, uh– I was hoping that was you. | 我就希望那是你 |
[26:41] | Listen, Richard. I just, uh– I– | 听着 理查德 我… |
[26:45] | I wanted to call and just say thank you for the flowers. | 我打来是想感谢你送的花 |
[26:47] | Um, some things have come up at work, | 工作上出了点事 |
[26:48] | – and it’s– – Wait, wait. Hold on. | -我… -等等 等一下 |
[26:49] | Before you abandon ship completely, um… | 在你落荒而逃之前 听我说完 |
[26:52] | They’re throwing a party thing for me here. | 他们要为我在这办场派对 |
[26:55] | It’s like an anniversary reading of my book. | 类似一年一度的读书分享会 |
[26:57] | It’s not really my thing, but, um… | 通常我不喜欢这种活动 |
[26:59] | you wouldn’t wanna come with me, would you? | 但你愿意和我一起参加吗 |
[27:02] | It’s just not really a good time. | 现在真的不是时候 |
[27:03] | – I’m sorry. I, uh… – That’s okay. | -很抱歉 -没关系 |
[27:06] | It’s fine. I understand. Yeah. I, um… | 没事 我明白 我… |
[27:09] | I saw that they found that young girl’s body. | 我看见他们发现了那年轻女孩的尸体 |
[27:10] | That’s… that’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[27:13] | Yeah. Yeah. It’s, um… | 是啊 的确 |
[27:17] | Well, they’re… they’re lucky to have you. | 有你在 他们很幸运 |
[27:23] | When is it, your thing? | 你那个活动是什么时候 |
[27:37] | Is Siobhan home? | 雪芳在家吗 |
[27:38] | No. | 不在 |
[27:40] | Have you spoken to her at all today? | 今天你和她说过话吗 |
[27:42] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[27:45] | I called her like 15 goddamn times. | 我给她打了得有15个电话 |
[27:47] | She’s not picking up. | 她都没接 |
[27:52] | You want something to eat? | 你要吃点东西吗 |
[27:54] | I ordered an extra cheesesteak from Coco’s if you want. | 如果你想吃我从可可餐厅多订了份芝士牛排三明治 |
[27:57] | I need to work. | 我得干活 |
[27:58] | I know, but you gotta eat something. | 我知道 但你也得吃东西啊 |
[28:01] | I mean, before you lock yourself in your bedroom | 在你又把自己锁在卧室 |
[28:03] | and disappear down a rabbit hole again. | 头也不露之前 |
[28:05] | I need to work, Mom. It’s what I do. | 我得干活 妈妈 我就是干这个的 |
[28:07] | Yeah, that is what you do. | 没错 你就是干那个的 |
[28:09] | Which is why I moved in here to help out. | 所以我才搬过来 帮你打理家里啊 |
[28:11] | You’re not helping out, Mom. | 你不是在帮忙 妈妈 |
[28:13] | Sitting around drinking Manhattans with Dan isn’t helping. | 跟丹一起喝曼哈顿鸡尾酒不叫帮忙 |
[28:18] | I think I do a little more than that. | 我认为我做的不只那些 |
[28:22] | How’d it go with Carrie? | 和凯莉见面怎么样 |
[28:25] | Uh, okay. She’s fine. | 还行吧 她挺好的 |
[28:27] | Did she say anything about custody? | 监护权的事她说什么了吗 |
[28:30] | No. | 没有 |
[28:32] | Oh, by the way, Drew was doing that eye blinking thing again. | 对了 德鲁又挤眼睛了 |
[28:35] | All day. | 一整天 |
[28:36] | I told Frank. | 我告诉弗兰克了 |
[28:39] | I’m gonna turn in. You should too. | 我准备睡了 你也应该去睡了 |
[29:01] | – Hey, Mare. – Is Frank home? | -梅尔 -弗兰克在家吗 |
[29:03] | – Yeah. You wanna come in? – I’ll wait out here. | -在 你要进屋吗 -我在外面等着就好 |
[29:09] | I guess you heard the news… | 我想你听说了… |
[29:11] | …about our engagement. | 我们订婚的事吧 |
[29:20] | I’ll go get Frank. | 我去叫弗兰克 |
[29:23] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[29:33] | You two talk wedding dates? | 你们俩讨论婚礼日期了吗 |
[29:39] | Uh, looks like August. | 应该是八月份吧 |
[29:43] | Faye’s son will be here for a few weeks | 菲的儿子去上大学之前 |
[29:45] | before he goes back to college. | 会来这边几周 |
[29:49] | I’m assuming I’ll be the maid of honor. | 我假设我会做伴娘吧 |
[29:53] | Not a chance in hell. | 门儿都没有 |
[30:01] | Drew’s blinking his eyes again. | 德鲁又开始挤眼睛了 |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:05] | I’m gonna call Dr. Long in the morning. | 我早起就给郎医生打电话 |
[30:07] | That the new pediatrician? | 是那位新来的儿科医生 |
[30:08] | She said she’d give us a neurology referral. | 她说了要给我们推荐到神经科去看看 |
[30:11] | I think it’ll be worthwhile. | 我认为值得去试试 |
[30:14] | Yeah. Good. | 好的 |
[30:17] | I’ll swing by there on my way to work tomorrow. | 我明天上班路上会顺便过去一下 |
[30:21] | – Are you sure? I’m– I’m off. – Yeah. It’s fine. | -你确定吗 我… 我不用上班 -没事的 |
[30:23] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[30:27] | Goodnight, Frank. | 晚安 弗兰克 |
[30:30] | Goodnight, Mare. | 晚安 梅尔 |
[30:33] | Hey, Mare. Uh, wait. | 梅尔 等等 |
[30:40] | I saw the press conference. | 我看到新闻发布会了 |
[30:44] | Erin McMenamin? | 艾琳·麦克梅纳明 |
[30:48] | How’s that going? | 那案子怎么样了 |
[30:50] | Ugh. We’re looking at family. You know, boyfriend. | 我们在查她的亲人 男朋友 |
[30:56] | What was– what was she like in school? | 她当初… 她当初在学校时怎么样 |
[30:59] | I had her for algebra a couple years ago. | 两年前我教过她代数 |
[31:03] | Uh, just a quiet girl. | 很安静的女孩子 |
[31:06] | I didn’t really talk to her that much, you know? I… | 我其实没怎么和她说过话 我… |
[31:10] | But I got the feeling that, um, things weren’t good at home. | 但我感觉到她的家庭关系不太好 |
[31:17] | – She told you that? – No. | -她告诉你的 -不是 |
[31:20] | It’s just… A sense I got. | 只是… 我的感觉 |
[31:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:30] | – Goodnight. – Goodnight. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[32:09] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚上哪儿去了 |
[32:13] | What? | 什么 |
[32:15] | When were you gonna tell me you were out in Sharp’s Woods? | 你打算什么时候告诉我你去夏普森林了 |
[32:19] | I– I wasn’t not going to tell– | 我没打算不告诉… |
[32:22] | Someone posted a video of the fight online, Siobhan. | 有人把打架的视频放网上了 雪芳 |
[32:26] | All right? | 好吧 |
[32:27] | I saw you going over to Erin. | 我看见你去抱艾琳 |
[32:30] | How do you think it makes me look | 我自己的女儿是最后见过 |
[32:32] | when my own daughter is one of the last people | 被杀害女孩的几个人之一 |
[32:34] | to be seen with a girl who ends up murdered | 而我根本不知道这件事 |
[32:35] | and I don’t fucking know about it? | 你觉得别人会怎么看我 |
[32:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:43] | All right. What happened? You– you talk to her? | 好吧 发生了什么 你和她讲话了 |
[32:47] | Yeah. I just– I walked over, | 对 我走了上去 |
[32:49] | and I asked her if she was okay and if she needed a ride home. | 我问她是不是还好 要不要我捎她回家 |
[32:53] | And what did she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[32:55] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[32:57] | Nothing? | 什么也没说 |
[32:59] | She just looked at me and then walked off. | 她只是看了我一眼然后就走开了 |
[33:02] | – Walked off where? – Into the woods. | -走开去哪儿了 -走进树林里了 |
[33:04] | Was she alone? Was she– Who was she with? | 她是一个人吗 她… 谁和她一起 |
[33:06] | No one. She– she was alone. | 没人 她… 她自己一个人 |
[33:12] | That’s everything? | 就这些了 |
[33:14] | That’s– Nothing else I need to know, hmm? | 就… 没有什么别的我必须知道的 对吗 |
[33:20] | Yes, Mom, that’s everything. | 对 妈妈 就这些 |
[33:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:31] | I’m so fucking mad at you right now. | 我现在特别生你的气 |
[33:33] | There’s someone at the station who might wanna | 局里可能有人会想问问你 |
[33:34] | ask you some questions about what you saw. | 都看到了什么 |
[33:36] | – Fine. Fine. – All right? | -好吧 好吧 -好吗 |
[33:39] | Close the door, please. | 请把门关上 |
[33:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[33:49] | You must be Drew’s grandmother? | 你一定是德鲁的外婆 |
[33:51] | Yes. Mare. | 对 梅尔 |
[33:53] | – Nice to finally meet you. – Yeah. | -总算见面了 我很高兴 -是啊 |
[33:56] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[34:00] | I appreciate you seeing me so early. | 感谢你这么早肯见我 |
[34:03] | Figured I’d catch you before all the sick kiddos show up. | 我想着在那些生病的孩子们来之前 我先找找你 |
[34:06] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[34:08] | So, what can I help you with, Ms. Sheehan? | 有什么可以为你效劳的 希安女士 |
[34:12] | Well, it’s Andrew. He’s, uh– He’s still doing the, uh… | 是安德鲁的事 他还是在… |
[34:15] | – the eye blinking thing. – Oh, right. | -挤眼睛 -是啊 |
[34:16] | Well, like I mentioned to your ex-husband, | 就像我和你前夫讲过的 |
[34:18] | tics are very common in young boys. | 这在小男孩中还是很常见的 |
[34:21] | Most grow out of them, | 大多数人长大后都痊愈了 |
[34:22] | and we normally don’t treat them. | 我们通常也不会提供治疗 |
[34:24] | Right. Yeah. Yeah. I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[34:28] | Um, it’s just his father, | 但是他父亲 |
[34:31] | my son, Kevin, he… | 我儿子 凯文 他… |
[34:35] | I don’t know how much you know. | 不知道你了解多少 |
[34:38] | Well, he took his own life. It’ll be two years in February. | 他自杀了 二月就满两年了 |
[34:41] | I am so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[34:43] | It’s just my ex-husband and I were concerned | 我和我前夫很担心 |
[34:46] | that these tics, um… | 这种抽搐症状 |
[34:50] | We don’t know if it’s a genes thing, you know? | 我们不知道这是否是基因缺陷 你懂吗 |
[34:53] | If it’s passed down. | 不知道是否是遗传病 |
[34:57] | My son was like this as a young boy. | 我儿子小时候就像这样 |
[35:01] | I mean, he was normal. | 我是说 起初他很正常 |
[35:03] | Then he started having tics | 然后他开始出现抽搐症状 |
[35:05] | like the ones Drew’s been showing, and– | 就像德鲁的症状一样 然后… |
[35:07] | What was your son’s diagnosis, Ms. Sheehan? | 希安女士 您儿子的诊断是什么呢 |
[35:10] | Oh, Jesus. Uh… | 上帝 |
[35:14] | God. I don’t even, um… | 老天 我甚至不… |
[35:19] | My ex-husband was in charge of keeping track of it all. | 是我前夫负责记录这些的 |
[35:23] | There were so many over the years. | 多年来有过很多诊断 |
[35:26] | First, he was diagnosed with Tourette’s. | 最初 他被诊断为妥瑞氏症 |
[35:29] | Then pervasive developmental disorder. | 然后被诊断为广泛性发育障碍 |
[35:34] | We were on the autism spectrum at one time. | 一度被认为是自闭症 |
[35:39] | Mood disorders. | 还有情绪障碍 |
[35:42] | I can’t even… …remember which ones. | 我都记不得是哪种了 |
[35:46] | We fought about it all the time. The drugs, mostly. | 我们一直意见相左 在药物问题上 |
[35:51] | I was against medicating. | 我反对药物治疗 |
[35:54] | I don’t know that either of us were right. | 我不知道我们谁对谁错 |
[35:58] | We were dogs chasing our tails for a long time, you know? | 很长时间里我们都是无头苍蝇 你懂吗 |
[36:02] | Right. | 嗯 |
[36:05] | I had to check out after a while. | 一段时间后我不得不离开 |
[36:11] | You know, it just… | 你明白吗 情况… |
[36:19] | became totally overwhelming, you know? | 变得令人难以承受 |
[36:29] | Not being able to figure him out. | 连他得的是什么病都不知道 |
[36:34] | Sure. I understand. | 当然 我理解 |
[36:41] | Well, I think it would be helpful for everyone | 我认为要是能请神经学专家看看德鲁 |
[36:43] | if Drew sees a neurologist, then. | 会对大家都有好处 |
[36:46] | Like I said, tics are very normal, | 如我所说 抽搐症状很常见 |
[36:48] | but maybe just for peace of mind. | 但是让专家看看或许会比较安心 |
[36:55] | Can I ask if you’re seeing anyone now? | 我能问一下你目前有在做咨询吗 |
[36:59] | Just to talk? | 就是谈话咨询 |
[37:01] | It’s been my experience that it helps parents | 以我的经验 这对于丧子的父母 |
[37:02] | – who’ve lost children. – No. | -是有益的 -没有 |
[37:05] | No. I never, um… Mm-mm. | 没有 我从来 我不做的 |
[37:10] | Well, if you ever think maybe you’d like to… | 如果你以后有意向… |
[37:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:13] | …I’m happy to recommend someone. | 我很乐意推荐一些人选 |
[37:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:31] | Morning. | 早 |
[37:33] | Morning. | 早 |
[37:36] | That for me? ‘Cause I got you one. | 那是给我的吗 因为我也给你买了一杯 |
[37:46] | Mare, can we, uh, hit the reset button here? | 梅尔 我们能否 从头来过 |
[37:52] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道你什么意思 |
[37:54] | It means… this is your case. | 意思是 这是你的案子 |
[37:58] | This is always gonna be your case. | 这永远是你的案子 |
[38:01] | I’m just here to help you find out | 我只是来协助你弄清 |
[38:02] | what happened to those two girls, | 那两个女孩遭遇了什么 |
[38:04] | which, given your relationships here in town, | 鉴于你在城里的人脉 |
[38:07] | with everyone involved, | 以及案子牵涉到的人 |
[38:10] | it couldn’t have been easy on you. | 对你来说一定很艰难 |
[38:14] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[38:17] | Okay? | 行吧 |
[38:20] | Okay. I’m Detective Colin Zabel. | 好 我是柯林·扎博尔警探 |
[38:24] | – Come on. Come on. – You fucking kidding me right now? | -来嘛 来嘛 -你在跟我搞笑吗 |
[38:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:30] | Teamwork makes the dream work, right? | 合作就是胜利 对吧 |
[38:32] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[38:34] | You’re the chef. I’m the sous-chef. | 你是主厨 我是副手 |
[38:36] | – What are we cooking? – Stop talking. | -我们要做什么大餐 -闭嘴吧 |
[38:39] | Right. | 好 |
[38:40] | What time did you get to the woods last night? | 你们昨晚几点到的树林 |
[38:44] | We got there maybe at like 9:00, 9:30? | 我们大约九点 九点半到的 |
[38:48] | I got to the woods about… | 我到树林的时候大概 |
[38:52] | maybe at 10:00? | 十点左右 |
[38:53] | I saw her bike when I got there. | 我到那里的时候看见了她的自行车 |
[38:54] | When I got back to my car, it wasn’t there. | 但我回到车里的时候 它就不见了 |
[38:56] | And you’re sure it was hers? | 你确定那是她的 |
[38:57] | Yeah. It’s a pink beach cruiser. | 对 一辆粉色的沙滩越野自行车 |
[38:58] | You can’t really miss it, you know? | 你很难不注意到它 |
[39:00] | And how would you describe Erin’s relationship | 你会如何描述艾琳 |
[39:02] | with Dylan Hinchey? | 和迪伦·辛奇的关系 |
[39:06] | She was, like, more into him than he was into her, you know? | 她爱他更多些 你懂吗 |
[39:09] | I mean, I don’t really, like, pay attention | 我不太关注 |
[39:11] | to their social lives or whatever. | 他们的社交生活什么的 |
[39:13] | I would say that he’s, like, aggressive. | 我会说他好像比较暴躁 |
[39:15] | Do you know Brianna Delrasso? | 你认识布丽安娜·德拉索吗 |
[39:17] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[39:19] | She’s… | 她… |
[39:20] | Total fucking bitch. Sorry. Um… | 彻头彻尾的贱货 抱歉 |
[39:22] | …like, jealous, you know? | 似乎很善妒 |
[39:25] | She’s like a– like a really– like… bad person. | 她就是个 很糟糕的一个人 |
[39:28] | So, tell me what this fight was about. | 跟我讲讲那场打架的起因是什么 |
[39:30] | Catfishing, basically. Catfishing. | 基本上就是因为网络自夸 网络自夸 |
[39:33] | I don’t know all the details, | 我不清楚所有细节 |
[39:33] | so I can’t say exactly what happened, | 所以我不好说具体发生了什么 |
[39:35] | but I would say maybe look into that. | 但我觉得你们可以调查一下 |
[39:39] | Do you think Brianna killed her? | 你认为布丽安娜杀了她吗 |
[39:40] | No. | 不 |
[39:41] | She’s all bark, no bite. | 她是只敢说不敢做的那种人 |
[39:43] | What time did you get home? | 你什么时候回的家 |
[39:44] | Oh, pretty late, like… | 挺晚的 大约 |
[39:46] | Midnight, 12:30. | 午夜 十二点半左右 |
[39:47] | Twelve-oh-five, exactly. | 十二点零五分准时到家 |
[39:48] | Did you hear a gunshot? | 你有听到枪声吗 |
[39:50] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[39:52] | – I did not hear a gunshot. – No. | -我没听到枪声 -没有 |
[39:54] | What? | 什么 |
[39:56] | Not at all. | 完全没听到 |
[40:03] | She was your best friend, huh? | 她是你最好的朋友吗 |
[40:13] | – Here you go, sweetie. – Thank you. | -给你 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[40:18] | Can you think of anything that was going on | 你能想到最近在艾琳生活中 |
[40:20] | in Erin’s life recently? | 有发生什么吗 |
[40:22] | Did she mention anything out of the ordinary? | 她有提到过任何非同寻常的事吗 |
[40:27] | Every detail helps right now, Jess, all right? | 现在每个细节都会有用 好吗 杰茜 |
[40:30] | It’s really important, hon, okay? | 这真的很重要 好吗 亲爱的 |
[40:32] | Even little things that might seem insignificant. | 即使是一些可能看起来微不足道的小事 |
[40:37] | No. | 没有 |
[40:39] | I can’t think of anything. | 我什么想不到 |
[40:43] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:48] | I helped her get up, and asked her if she was okay, | 我扶她站起来 问她是否还好 |
[40:51] | and if she needed a ride home. | 是否需要我送她回家 |
[40:52] | And she said no, and, you know, pushed me away. | 她拒绝了 并把我推开 |
[40:55] | And– and I’ve been thinking about that a lot, you know, | 我一直在想这事 |
[40:57] | because what if– what if she’d come home with me? | 因为假如 假如她跟我一起回家了呢 |
[41:02] | What if– what if I’d pressed her harder, you know? | 假如 假如我再多坚持一下呢 |
[41:08] | You did everything you could, Siobhan. | 你已经尽力了 雪芳 |
[41:13] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[41:21] | How do you like working with my mom so far? | 目前为止 跟我妈一起工作感觉怎么样 |
[41:25] | It’s good. Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[41:30] | We’re just getting started out. So, um… | 我们刚开始合作 所以 |
[41:35] | Yeah. Any tips? | 有什么建议吗 |
[41:41] | Lower your expectations. | 降低你的期待值 |
[41:47] | All right. Let’s, uh– let’s get you out of here. | 好吧 我 我送你出去 |
[41:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:56] | So, what’d he ask you? | 他刚问你什么了 |
[41:57] | Uh, just lots of questions about what happened. | 问了很多之前到底发生了什么 |
[42:01] | – Did you see your mom? – No. | -你见到你妈了吗 -没有 |
[42:05] | We interviewed over 40 kids so far. | 我们目前已询问了40多个孩子 |
[42:08] | Five confirmed seeing Erin arrive on her bike around 10:20. | 五人确认看到艾琳10点20分左右骑自行车来的 |
[42:12] | And a witness said it wasn’t there when he left at 12:05. | 一位目击者说他12点05分离开时车已不在了 |
[42:16] | Uh, no one was seen carrying a gun, | 未见到有人带枪 |
[42:18] | and no one heard a sound resembling a gunshot. | 没人听到类似枪声的声音 |
[42:21] | The emergency ping on her cell phone shows | 她手机里的紧急定位显示 |
[42:24] | its last known location was approximately 13 miles east | 最后已知的位置在她尸体被发现处 |
[42:28] | of where her body was found. | 以东约13英里 |
[42:29] | Ping stopped providing information at 2:37 a.m. | 定位凌晨2点37分停止提供信息 |
[42:32] | So the phone was destroyed or the battery died. | 所以手机要么被毁 要么电量耗尽 |
[42:36] | We’ll get some guys out to recheck the area. | 我们要派一些人再次搜索这个区域 |
[42:38] | Any word back on her cell records? | 她的通话记录有什么消息吗 |
[42:40] | Verizon security is dragging their feet. | 威瑞森通讯的安保部门拖拖拉拉的 |
[42:42] | Promised me tomorrow, but they said that yesterday. | 他们答应明天给我 可这话他们是昨天说的 |
[42:45] | Shit. What time is it? | 该死 现在几点了 |
[42:47] | Uh, almost 6:00. | 快六点了 |
[42:49] | Fuck. I gotta go. | 该死 我得走了 |
[42:52] | Wawa coffee? | 要喝哇哇咖啡吗 |
[42:55] | I fill mine up every morning. Happy to pick up an extra. | 每天早上我都买一杯 我很乐意再带一杯 |
[42:59] | Sure. Two creams, no sugar. | 行 两份奶油 不要糖 |
[43:03] | – You got it. – Thanks. | -明白 -谢谢 |
[43:05] | Have a good night, Mare. | 祝你今晚愉快 梅尔 |
[43:08] | Good night, Mare. | 晚安 梅尔 |
[43:10] | Why don’t you have a good “nightmare.” | 你怎么就不去做个好”噩梦”呢 |
[43:42] | Oh, fuck it. | 不管了 |
[43:48] | Mare. Mare, we gotta talk. | 梅尔 梅尔 我们必须谈谈 |
[43:51] | Come on. I gotta be somewhere. | 拜托 我有事 |
[43:52] | Why are you doing this to my daughter, huh? | 你为什么要这样对我女儿 |
[43:55] | No. I’m asking you as a friend, Mare. | 不 我是作为朋友问你 梅尔 |
[43:56] | Brianna didn’t kill nobody. | 布丽安娜没杀任何人 |
[43:57] | You need to get back in your van and go home, all right? | 你需要回你的车里 然后回家 好吗 |
[44:00] | She’s not a killer, Mare. | 她不是凶手 梅尔 |
[44:01] | And I’m not gonna let you ruin my daughter’s life. | 我不会让你毁了我女儿的人生 |
[44:03] | – Get the fuck away from my car, okay? – Tony! | -离我的车远点 好吗 -托尼 |
[44:05] | Or I’ll have you arrested on harassment charges. | 否自我就以骚扰罪逮捕你 |
[44:07] | Tony! I told you not to come over here. | 托尼 我告诉过你不要来这里 |
[44:07] | You’ve got two fucking seconds. | 你有两秒钟 |
[44:08] | – You are arresting me. – One. | -你要逮捕我 -一秒 |
[44:10] | Mare, everything all right? | 梅尔 一切都还好吗 |
[44:11] | Get back in the house, Mom. It’s okay, it’s just Tony. | 回屋吧 妈 没事的 只是托尼 |
[44:14] | You kidding me, Mare? Arrest me? | 开什么玩笑 梅尔 逮捕我 |
[44:15] | Leave her alone. Stop. | 离她远点 住手 |
[44:16] | You know Brianna didn’t kill nobody. | 你知道布丽安娜没杀任何人 |
[44:17] | Tony, stop. Please, goddamn it! | 托尼 别说了 求你了 该死的 |
[44:17] | – Jesus fucking Christ, Tony. – You fucking know it, Mare! | -天啊 托尼 -你知道的 梅尔 |
[44:19] | Give it a fucking rest, all right? | 闭嘴吧 好吗 |
[44:21] | Get out of my fucking way! | 别挡道 |
[44:22] | I’m not gonna let you ruin my daughter’s life. | 我不会让你毁了我女儿的人生 |
[44:25] | – You fucking hear me? You hear me? – Tony! | -你听到了吗 听到了吗 -托尼 |
[44:27] | Fucking maniac. | 死疯子 |
[44:31] | Christ almighty, Patty. What’s going on? | 我的天啊 帕蒂 出什么事了 |
[44:37] | – Oh, jeez. – Sorry, Helen. | -天啊 -对不起 海伦 |
[44:38] | No, uh… come on in. | 不 进来吧 |
[44:42] | – Where’s Ken? – Upstairs. | -肯在哪里 -在楼上 |
[44:45] | I think he is down for the night. | 我想他已经睡了 |
[44:51] | – Go. Go. Be with the kids. – Yeah? | -去吧 去吧 和孩子们在一起 -可以吗 |
[44:53] | I’ll take it from here. I got it. | 剩下的我来干 交给我 |
[45:01] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[45:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:09] | Get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[45:12] | 与作者共度夜晚 理查德·瑞恩 | |
[45:55] | Duck liver pâté? | 要鸭肝酱吗 |
[46:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:46] | Thanks, ladies. Excuse me. | 谢谢 女士们 失陪一下 |
[46:55] | Mare! Mare, wait. | 梅尔 梅尔 等等 |
[46:59] | Wait. I’m sorry. I– | 等等 抱歉 我 |
[47:00] | I got cornered back there. | 我在那里被困住了 |
[47:02] | Yeah, whatever. I’m heading home. | 随便吧 我要回家了 |
[47:05] | Leave you to talk to all your fans. | 不打扰你跟你所有的粉丝们聊天 |
[47:07] | I didn’t see you as the jealous type. | 没想到你会吃醋 |
[47:09] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[47:11] | – I don’t have to talk to them. – You invited me here, Richard. | -我不必跟他们聊 -是你请我来的 理查德 |
[47:12] | – You know? I’m standing there. – No. I’m– | -知道吗 我站在那里 -不 我 |
[47:14] | – I mean, come on, man. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Mare. | -我是说 拜托 -抱歉 对不起 梅尔 |
[47:16] | To be honest, I didn’t know you’d show up. | 老实说 我不知道你会来 |
[47:19] | But you did, and you’re here, so… let’s go back inside. | 但你来了 你在这里 我们回里面去吧 |
[47:24] | I’m sorry, Mare. | 对不起 梅尔 |
[47:36] | You’re not getting laid tonight. | 你今晚别想上床了 |
[47:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:42] | I’m sorry. That’s not the reason | 抱歉 这不是 |
[47:43] | I’m asking you to come back inside. | 我叫你回去的原因 |
[47:45] | Yeah, it is. | 就是的 |
[47:47] | You look beautiful, by the way. | 还有 你这样挺好看的 |
[48:12] | Everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[48:12] | Yeah. I’m just gonna take a ride over to the store. | 没 我就开车去超市一趟 |
[48:14] | You guys want anything? | 要帮你们带什么吗 |
[48:15] | Do you really think you should be going out right now? | 你真觉得你现在应该出门吗 |
[48:16] | – I didn’t do anything. – Babe… | -我什么也没干 -宝贝 |
[48:18] | I’m not gonna sit here in this fucking house | 我不想一直待在这个破房子里 |
[48:22] | – like a fucking hermit, okay? – D, we know. | -像个隐士一样 -迪 我们知道 |
[48:24] | We know you didn’t do anything, D. | 我们知道你是无辜的 |
[48:25] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[48:29] | Can I get a pack of Boros? | 我要一包万宝路 |
[48:35] | Can I have a pack of cigarettes, | 你是要给我拿烟 |
[48:36] | or are you just gonna keep staring at me? | 还是准备一直盯着我看 |
[49:21] | Drive. Out to the turnpike. | 开车 到付费公路去 |
[49:25] | Mr. McMenamin. I swear I didn’t kill her. | 麦克梅纳明先生 我发誓没杀她 |
[49:27] | I swear to you I didn’t kill her. | 我向你发誓 我没杀她 |
[49:29] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[49:33] | Drive out to the turnpike. | 开到付费公路上去 |
[49:35] | – You understand me? – Yeah. | -听得懂人话吗 -能 |
[50:47] | Hey, Dawn. | 嘿 道恩 |
[50:50] | Forty on three, please. | 三号机 四十块 谢谢 |
[50:57] | How you feeling? | 你感觉咋样 |
[51:00] | Fine. | 还行 |
[51:27] | What are you doing, Tony? | 你要干嘛 托尼 |
[51:29] | Oh, I’m just picking up some things. | 我就是来买点东西 |
[51:46] | You need to walk out of here and go home. | 你赶紧从这儿出去回家吧 |
[51:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[51:52] | I’m just buying milk. | 我就是来买牛奶的 |
[51:55] | Your daughter beat the shit out of a girl | 你闺女把一个女孩揍惨了 |
[51:56] | who wound up dead in a creek. | 结果人家现在死在小溪边 |
[51:58] | What part of that don’t you fucking understand? | 你到底是哪一句听不懂 |
[52:03] | You can keep going down this road, | 你可以继续这个样子 |
[52:03] | but you’re not gonna like how it ends. | 但你肯定不会有好下场 |
[52:06] | Leave her alone, Tony. | 别烦她 托尼 |
[52:09] | What the hell are you defending her for? | 你又为什么要帮她说话 |
[52:12] | What’s she ever done for you, Dawn? Or Katie? | 你或者凯蒂受过她什么好 道恩 |
[52:20] | Thank you, Dawn. | 谢谢了 道恩 |
[52:27] | Don’t take another step, Tony. | 别再往前迈一步 托尼 |
[52:30] | What are you gonna do? | 你能把我怎么着 |
[52:34] | You gonna stop me? | 你要拦我吗 |
[52:40] | Okay. Okay. | 行 行 |
[52:44] | Jess? | 杰茜 |
[52:54] | Oh, babe. | 宝贝 |
[53:01] | I know this is so hard. | 我知道这不容易 |
[53:07] | Erin told me a secret. | 艾琳给我说过一个秘密 |
[53:11] | She made me promise never to tell anyone. | 她叫我永远不要告诉别人 |
[53:38] | 德拉瓦郡 公务信笺 | |
[54:07] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[54:09] | What the hell was that? | 什么动静 |
[54:11] | That was an angry, scared father. | 只是一个又生气又害怕的父亲罢了 |
[54:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[54:20] | Dad got served. | 爸被传唤了 |
[54:21] | Carrie’s filing for custody of Drew. | 凯莉要争取德鲁的监护权 |
[54:33] | – Hi, Ryan. – Hi, Ms. Riley. | -嗨 瑞恩 -嗨 莱利太太 |
[54:37] | Is– is your mom home? | 你 你妈在家吗 |
[54:39] | Uh, yeah. Come on in. | 在 进来吧 |
[54:43] | Mom, Ms. Riley’s here. | 妈 莱利太太来了 |
[54:46] | Hey, Trish. | 嘿 崔西 |
[54:47] | Hi, Lor. | 嗨 洛尔 |
[54:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[54:52] | Can we talk? | 咱们能谈谈吗 |
[54:56] | Maybe in private. | 最好私下里 |
[55:10] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[55:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:14] | Pull in here. | 停这儿 |
[55:15] | – Here? – Pull in here! | -这儿 -就这儿 |
[55:16] | This one? Oh. | 这个口 |
[55:20] | Stop. Turn it off and get out. | 停 熄了火出来 |
[55:29] | Walk. | 往前走 |
[55:30] | Walk. Walk! | 快走 快走 |
[55:37] | – Mr. McMenamin, please. – Shut up! | -麦克梅纳明先生 求你了 -闭嘴 |
[55:39] | – I’m begging you, please. – Walk. | -我求求你了 -走 |
[55:40] | – I’m a kid. Come on. – Walk! | -我还是个小孩 求你了 -走 |
[55:41] | – Please. – Shut up and walk! | -求求你 -闭嘴往前走 |
[55:55] | There’s something I want to tell you… | 有件事我想告诉你 |
[55:58] | about Erin. | 关于艾琳 |
[56:02] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[56:06] | Dylan isn’t the baby’s real father. | 迪伦不是孩子的生父 |
[56:15] | So why come here instead of go straight to the police? | 那你为什么给我说而没有直接告诉警察呢 |
[56:20] | Well, Erin wouldn’t tell me | 虽然艾琳没告诉我 |
[56:22] | who the real father was, but… | 真正的父亲是谁 但是 |
[56:28] | but I think it’s Frank Sheehan. | 我觉得是弗兰克·希安 |
[59:01] | Jess Riley came over to the house late last night. | 杰茜·莱利昨天半夜来了 |
[59:04] | She told me Dylan Hinchey isn’t DJ’s real father. | 她告诉我迪伦·辛奇不是DJ真正的父亲 |
[59:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[59:10] | Zabel. | 扎博尔 |
[59:11] | Deacon Mark was the last call Erin McMenamin made. | 艾琳·麦克梅纳明最后通话人是马克执事 |
[59:14] | We’re gonna question him right here. | 我们就要在这讯问他 |
[59:16] | – The house of God? – Makes it harder for him to lie. | -教堂吗 -这样他就更难撒谎了 |
[59:19] | We’re looking for Deacon Mark, is he in? | 我们找马克执事 他在吗 |
[59:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[59:24] | Ask your father. He lied to me. | 问你爸 他骗我 |
[59:25] | Where the hell did you even hear crap like that, anyway? | 这种屁话你到底是在哪儿听来的 |
[59:28] | Why the hell were you calling her? | 你为什么要给她打电话 |
[59:29] | I want to find out how this whole custody thing works! | 我想知道到底怎么搞才能拿到监护权 |
[59:32] | I want my son back ’cause he deserves a lot better than you. | 我想让我儿子回来 因为他值得更好的人来照顾他 |
[59:35] | I know what you’ve been through. | 我知道你都经历了什么 |
[59:38] | And I know you’re worth saving. | 而且我知道你值得救 |