时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Last night, I killed Dylan Hinchey for killing my little girl. | 昨晚 我杀了迪伦·辛奇 因为他杀了我女儿 |
[00:10] | You didn’t kill him, Kenny. Dylan Hinchey’s alive. | 你没有杀他 肯尼 迪伦·辛奇还活着 |
[00:15] | I need Dylan to submit a DNA sample. | 我需要迪伦提供一份DNA样本 |
[00:18] | We received information that he might not be DJ’s real father. | 我们收到消息称他可能不是DJ的亲生父亲 |
[00:22] | If we go to court, | 如果我们上法庭 |
[00:23] | I’m gonna tell the judge that you’re an unfit mother. | 我会告诉法官你是个不称职的母亲 |
[00:25] | He’s my son, goddammit! Mine! | 他是我儿子 该死 我的 |
[00:28] | She’s the mother. She’ll get custody, | 她才是他妈 她会得到监护权 |
[00:30] | and there’s not a damn thing you or I can do about it. | 你和我都阻止不了 |
[00:33] | The ME said she was killed between midnight and 2:00 a.M. | 法医说她的死亡时间在午夜到凌晨两点之间 |
[00:36] | We’re 13.7 miles away from Creedham Creek. | 我们现在离克里顿小溪22公里 |
[00:39] | There’s no way she rode her bike that far. | 她不可能骑车骑这么远 |
[00:41] | Someone must have picked her up. | 肯定有人来接了她 |
[00:44] | Station got a call from Carrie Layden. | 局里接到一个叫凯莉·雷顿的电话 |
[00:46] | Cops found two packets of heroin in her glove compartment. | 警察在她车上储物箱里找到两袋海洛因 |
[00:49] | She swore that you must have planted them on her. | 她发誓肯定是你栽赃给她的 |
[00:52] | She’s a drug addict. She’ll say anything. | 她是瘾君子 她什么都说得出口 |
[00:55] | – Gun and badge. – Please… | -交出枪和警徽 -拜托 |
[01:09] | Mare? | 梅尔 |
[01:11] | Mare, are you– are you gonna be home tonight | 梅尔 你 你今晚会回家吗 |
[01:13] | or are you– are you working late? | 还是说你要加班 |
[01:15] | Uh, yeah, I should be home. | 我应该会回家 |
[01:18] | Okay, well, I’ll– I’ll roast a chicken then. | 好 那我就做烤鸡 |
[01:21] | Hey, Drew, say– say goodbye to your grandma. | 德鲁 给外婆道别 |
[01:23] | – Bye, Gran! – Okay, bye. | -拜拜 外婆 -拜拜 |
[01:31] | Bye, Mom. | 拜 妈 |
[02:37] | Take ’em. | 拿去 |
[02:39] | If I ask for another one, tell me to fuck off. | 如果我再要 就叫我滚 |
[02:44] | Did you tell your family yet? | 你有跟你家人说吗 |
[02:48] | Do I have to? | 我必须说吗 |
[02:50] | Uh, I mean, I guess you could | 我想你也可以 |
[02:52] | just pretend to go to work every day. | 假装你每天都去上班 |
[03:00] | Chief’s making me see some grief therapist | 局长让我去见一个悲痛治疗专家 |
[03:06] | as a part of my suspension. | 作为我停职的一部分 |
[03:09] | Well, I know it’s not what you want, Mare, | 我知道这不是你想要的 梅尔 |
[03:13] | but it might be a good thing to step away. | 但暂时退出或许是好事 |
[03:17] | And Katie Bailey, Erin… | 还有凯蒂·贝里 艾琳 |
[03:23] | Your family’s worried about you. | 你家人很担心你 |
[03:28] | You’re not talking anymore. | 你不再说话了 |
[03:31] | You never talk about him anymore, Mare. | 你从不谈起他 梅尔 |
[03:32] | Yeah, my son killed himself, Lor. | 我儿子自杀了 洛尔 |
[03:35] | I’m sorry if I’m not the life of the fucking party. | 抱歉如果我不能逗人开心 |
[03:39] | Well, first of all, you were never the life of the party. | 首先 你从来就不会逗人开心 |
[03:49] | You’re pushing everyone away. | 你在疏远所有人 |
[03:53] | Including you? | 包括你吗 |
[03:57] | No, I won’t let you. | 不 我不会允许你这么做 |
[04:19] | All right. Two creams, no sugar. | 好了 两份奶油 不加糖 |
[04:25] | Morning, Chief. | 早啊 头儿 |
[04:27] | Hauser. | 豪瑟 |
[04:29] | – What are you doing here? – Morning, Zabel. Shut the door. | -你怎么来了 -早 扎博尔 关门 |
[04:37] | What’s going on? Where’s Mare? | 怎么了 梅尔呢 |
[04:40] | She’s stepping back on the McMenamin case, | 她要退出麦克梅纳明的案子 |
[04:43] | needs some time to deal with her personal stuff. | 需要时间处理私事 |
[04:45] | You’ll run point moving forward. | 接下来你将领头 |
[04:47] | Detective Hauser will assist you. | 豪瑟警探会协助你 |
[04:50] | DNA results came in this morning. | DNA结果今早出来了 |
[04:53] | Frank Sheehan isn’t that baby’s father. | 弗兰克·希安不是那孩子的父亲 |
[04:56] | Neither is Dylan Hinchey. | 迪伦·辛奇也不是 |
[05:00] | – Well, somebody is. – No shit, kid. | -总有人是 -废话 小子 |
[05:06] | I’ll be in my office if you need anything. | 如果需要什么 我就在办公室 |
[05:12] | That for me, hotshot? | 那是给我的吗 高手 |
[05:16] | Yeah. Sure. | 是的 |
[05:19] | You got any half-and-half? | 你有混合奶油吗 |
[05:23] | There’s a kitchen right over there. | 那边就是厨房 |
[05:36] | – “One ear and his brother.” – Oh, my gosh. | -一只耳朵和它的兄弟 -天呐 |
[05:39] | – “One mouth, one big nose.” – Oh, my gosh. | -一个嘴巴 一个大鼻子 -天呐 |
[05:41] | “Two feet with one, two, three, four, | 两只脚有一二三四 |
[05:42] | five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten toes.” | 五六七八九十根脚趾 |
[05:44] | Why the hell are you treating him like that? | 你为什么要那么对他 |
[05:48] | Treat him like what? | 怎么对他 |
[05:50] | Kissing him, and hugging and laughing. | 亲他 拥抱和大笑 |
[05:52] | He ain’t even ours. | 他根本不是我们家的 |
[05:53] | It’s not his fault, D. | 这不是他的错 D |
[05:54] | He’s a baby. We gotta take care of him. | 他是个婴儿 我们得照顾他 |
[05:58] | Get him outta here. | 带他出去 |
[05:59] | D, you gotta stay calm. | D 你得冷静 |
[06:00] | – Dylan, stop. – Get him outta here! | -迪伦 别这样 -带他出去 |
[06:02] | – Dylan. – Out! | -迪伦 -出去 |
[06:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:16] | Eat your vegetables, please. | 吃蔬菜 |
[06:20] | I don’t like broccoli, Granny. | 我不喜欢西兰花 |
[06:22] | Well, your mom loved broccoli. | 你妈妈喜欢西兰花 |
[06:25] | I used to tell her she was gonna turn into | 我以前跟她说她会变成 |
[06:27] | a piece of broccoli, she ate so much of it. | 西兰花 她吃了好多 |
[06:30] | A big green piece of broccoli. | 一大块绿色西兰花 |
[06:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:43] | Do you miss your daughter, Dawn? | 你想你女儿吗 道恩 |
[06:45] | ‘Cause Katie misses you. Are you listening to me? | 因为凯蒂很想你 你在听吗 |
[06:49] | Who are you? Why are you calling me? | 你是谁 为什么打给我 |
[06:51] | I’m calling to tell you Katie’s ready to come home. | 我打来是告诉你凯蒂准备回家了 |
[06:55] | Well, if Katie’s there, then put her on the phone. | 如果凯蒂在的话 把电话给她 |
[06:57] | – I can’t do that, Dawn. – I don’t believe you. | -不行 道恩 -我不信你 |
[06:59] | If you have Katie, prove to me that she’s alive. | 如果凯蒂在你那 证明她还活着 |
[07:02] | Five thousand dollars. | 五千块 |
[07:03] | I don’t have five thousand dollars. I don’t– | 我没有五千块 我… |
[07:05] | – Katie needs you, Dawn. – Oh, wait, wait, wait. | -凯蒂需要你 道恩 -等等 |
[07:07] | Don’t hang up. Please, please, don’t hang up. | 别挂 求你了 拜托 别挂 |
[07:08] | – I’ll be in touch. – Hello? | -我会再联系你 -喂 |
[07:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:35] | We’re having a family meeting. | 我们要开个家庭会议 |
[07:37] | A what? | 开个啥 |
[07:39] | Drew. Um, here you go. | 德鲁 来 |
[07:43] | Nana’s iPad. | 外婆的平板电脑 |
[07:45] | Here, take that into my room and, uh, play a game, okay? | 拿着 去我房间玩玩游戏 好吗 |
[07:47] | Okay. And, uh, close the door. All right. | 去吧 记得把门关上 好了 |
[07:50] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -妈 -怎么了 |
[07:51] | We’re having a family meeting. | 我们要开个家庭会议 |
[07:54] | The hell’s a family meeting? | 家庭会议是什么鬼 |
[07:56] | All right. Family meeting in the dining room, okay? | 总之 都来客厅开家庭会议 好吗 |
[08:12] | I stole two bags of heroin from the evidence closet at work | 我从警局的证物柜里偷了两袋海洛因 |
[08:16] | and I planted them in Carrie’s car. | 把它们栽赃到了凯莉的车上 |
[08:18] | I was hoping that she’d get pulled over | 我希望她能在路上被拦下 |
[08:20] | and arrested for possession. | 然后因为持有毒品而被捕 |
[08:25] | But it backfired, and, um… | 结果适得其反了 |
[08:27] | Chief, uh, knows it was me, and I’ve been suspended. | 头儿知道是我干的 所以我被停职了 |
[08:34] | My God, Marianne. | 我的天 梅丽安 |
[08:36] | I– I– I don’t know what the hell to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[08:41] | Oh, wait. It just came to me. That was stupid! | 等等 我想起来了 太蠢了 |
[08:45] | Goddamn idiotic! | 你他妈脑残吗 |
[08:47] | You’re a complete smacked-ass for doing that. | 你是欠抽了吧 居然干出那种事 |
[08:54] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈 |
[08:55] | Does Carrie know it was you? | 凯莉知道是你干的吗 |
[08:57] | – She can’t prove it, no. – Well, thank God. | -不 她没法证明 -谢天谢地 |
[09:00] | Otherwise, we’d lose Drew forever. | 她要是知道 我们就得永远失去德鲁了 |
[09:11] | Any thoughts? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[09:13] | I think Gran summed it up nicely. | 我觉得外婆总结得很到位了 |
[09:18] | But if we’re sharing, I split up with Becca today. | 不过如果是要分享生活的话 我今天跟贝卡分手了 |
[09:24] | You– Did you meet somebody else? | 你…你有别人了吗 |
[09:27] | No. No, it just ran its course. | 没有 就是顺其自然分手了 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:36] | Do you have anything you’d like to share, Mom? | 你有什么想分享的事吗 妈 |
[09:39] | You seem like you wanna say something else. | 你似乎还想说点什么 |
[09:42] | No. Just wondering what the hell I’m gonna do, | 没有 只是不知道我他妈要怎么办 |
[09:45] | stuck in the house with you all day. | 天天跟你困在一起 |
[10:00] | Dr. Graham? | 格兰姆医生吗 |
[10:02] | – Mare Sheehan. – Hi. | -我是梅尔·希安 -你好 |
[10:06] | So, I bet you see a lot of cops, huh? | 你肯定见过不少警察吧 |
[10:09] | Oh, I’ve seen a few over the years, yes. | 对 这些年来确实见过几个 |
[10:11] | Hard cases, right? Like, they don’t wanna be here. | 都是硬骨头吧 就好像…他们不想来 |
[10:14] | They don’t think they need the help. | 他们不觉得自己需要帮助 |
[10:16] | – Oh, some, but most are– – You know, I just wanna say | -有些是的 不过大部分… -我只想说 |
[10:19] | you don’t have to worry about that with me. | 在这点上你不用担心我 |
[10:21] | I’ll be here on time, every time. | 我会准时来报道 不缺席 |
[10:23] | – Wonderful. – Awesome. | -太好了 -很好 |
[10:25] | You’re actually a little bit early. | 其实你来得早了一点 |
[10:26] | So, how does this work, exactly? | 这事到底怎么进行 |
[10:27] | Like, you know, I come in, we talk it out, | 比如 我过来 我们聊开 |
[10:31] | you submit a report to the department saying I cooperated, | 你向局里提交报告说我很合作 |
[10:34] | and we do that for a while and we’re good to go? | 我们坚持一段时间 然后就能完事了 |
[10:37] | – Basically, yes. – Okay. | -基本是的 -好 |
[10:40] | It’s just, um… | 只是… |
[10:42] | you know, before we get into all this… | 在我们开始之前… |
[10:45] | I don’t want you to get discouraged. That’s all. | 我希望你别有挫败感 仅此而已 |
[10:49] | Discouraged? | 挫败感 |
[10:50] | Like, you know, if there’s not, like, a big breakthrough | 就是 如果没有什么重大突破之类的 |
[10:52] | or something, you know? It’s not you. | 你懂吗 那不是你的错 |
[10:54] | I’ve done this before. Therapy. | 我以前也做过这些 心理治疗 |
[10:56] | Me and my husband, we saw this marriage counselor. | 我和我丈夫 我们做过婚姻咨询 |
[10:59] | What was that experience like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[11:01] | We’re divorced. | 我们最后离婚了 |
[11:04] | Right. So, like, that’s what I mean. You know? | 好吧 这就是我想说的 好吗 |
[11:08] | I mean, I understand this kind of thing | 我了解这种事 |
[11:10] | can be helpful for some people. | 对某些人可能会有帮助 |
[11:12] | This cop I used to work with, Sweeney, fucking prick, | 我以前跟一个警察共事过 叫斯威尼 是个混蛋 |
[11:15] | he, uh, used to, you know, | 他以前… |
[11:17] | like he– he– he was out on patrol one night | 就是…有一天晚上他出去巡逻 |
[11:19] | and, um, ran his car into an old lady | 开车撞到了一个老太太 |
[11:21] | and killed her, you know? Really messed him up. | 她死了 你懂吗 把他折腾得不轻 |
[11:24] | So he started seeing a therapist. | 于是他开始见心理医生 |
[11:26] | Two months later, he, uh, quits his job, buys a dog, | 两个月后 他辞职了 买了条狗 |
[11:30] | starts, like, hugging his wife all the time. | 开始…随时都会拥抱他老婆 |
[11:32] | And now he’s a park guide over at Valley Forge. | 现在他在福吉谷当公园导游 |
[11:35] | Happy as a clam. Bingo. | 幸福得不得了 万岁 |
[11:39] | It’s just, for me, I, you know… | 只是 对我来说 我… |
[11:44] | – Hasn’t worked yet? – Right. | -还没起过作用 -对 |
[11:48] | Right. You know. | 对 你懂的 |
[11:51] | Anyway, so I just wanna throw that out there. | 总之 我只是想先说清楚 |
[11:55] | So you’re not, like, | 以免你失望 |
[11:57] | disappointed if there’s not a big “Hallelujah” Moment. | 如果没有那种”阿弥陀佛”式的开悟的话 |
[12:02] | Understood. Why don’t we try? | 明白 我们试试看吧 |
[12:13] | Let the healing begin. | 让治愈开始吧 |
[12:27] | Deacon Mark, Detective Zabel. | 马克执事 我是扎博尔警探 |
[12:29] | – Yes. Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:32] | Been trying to get a hold of you for the past few days. | 过去这几天我一直在联系你 |
[12:34] | Did you get my voicemails? | 你收到我的语音留言了吗 |
[12:36] | Yes. Yes, I did. Sorry. Sorry. | 有 收到了 抱歉 |
[12:38] | Things have been busy over at the church. | 教堂那边有点忙 |
[12:39] | I was beginning to think you were avoiding me. | 我都要以为你是在故意躲我了 |
[12:42] | Were you? | 你有吗 |
[12:45] | What can I help you with, Detective? | 我能怎么帮你 警探 |
[12:48] | Well, uh, I just wanted to ask you some questions | 我只是想问问你是在 |
[12:52] | about the circumstances | 什么情况之下调来 |
[12:53] | of your transfer here to St. Michael’s. | 圣迈克尔教堂的 |
[12:56] | Well, I’m afraid I won’t be much help. | 恐怕我帮不上什么忙 |
[12:58] | All Augustinian reassignments | 所有奥古斯丁教团教士的调动安排 |
[12:59] | are dealt with the provincial’s office, so– | 都是由教区办公室定的 所以… |
[13:02] | Well, more specifically about the sexual misconduct complaint | 具体点说吧 我想问问你之前的教区中 |
[13:05] | filed against you at your previous parish | 一位14岁女孩的父母投诉 |
[13:06] | by, uh, the parents of a 14-year-old girl. | 你有不正当性行为的情况 |
[13:09] | Uh, I’ve been instructed by the archdiocese | 大主教管区叫我 |
[13:11] | not to speak about that case. | 不要谈论那次事件 |
[13:15] | Look, Deac, I– I– I was raised Catholic. | 执事 我… 我从小在天主教家庭中长大 |
[13:16] | I’m trying to be on your side here. | 我在努力站在你这一边 |
[13:18] | But you can understand why I’d be concerned, right? | 但你可以理解我为什么对这件事很关注 对吧 |
[13:21] | I find out that the last person | 我发现艾琳·麦克梅纳明 |
[13:22] | to speak with Erin McMenamin on the night she’s murdered | 遇害当晚和她最后讲过话的人 |
[13:24] | potentially had an inappropriate relationship | 可能曾与另一位少女 |
[13:26] | with another young girl. | 有不正当关系 |
[13:26] | The archdiocese investigated the incident, detective, | 大主教管区调查过那件事了 警探 |
[13:29] | and believe nothing happened. Nothing. | 并确信并未发生什么事 什么都没发生 |
[13:34] | And what should I believe? | 那我该相信什么呢 |
[13:40] | You better start getting your story straight, Mark. | 你最好把你的事说清楚 马克 |
[13:43] | ‘Cause if I got the tip about your past, | 因为如果有人告诉了我你的历史 |
[13:44] | it won’t be long till everyone finds out. | 要不了多久 大家都会知道的 |
[13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:01] | Well, I mean– I mean, it took me a long time | 我是说… 我的意思是 我花了好久 |
[14:02] | to realize this, but the reality is, | 才明白这点 但现实就是 |
[14:05] | I, you know, maybe I’m just not a great writer. | 我可能不是大作家的料 |
[14:08] | I– I only had one book in me, you know. But you know what? | 我… 只能写出一本书 但是呢 |
[14:11] | I’m okay with that. | 我可以坦然接受 |
[14:13] | Well, at least you had your one shot. | 至少你还成功过一次 |
[14:15] | Most people never even get that. | 大多数人连那个成就都没有 |
[14:17] | You got yours, Lady Hawk. | 你也有过啊 鹰夫人 |
[14:20] | – You like being a teacher? – Um, well, I’ve– I’ve grown to. | -你喜欢做老师吗 -我… 我开始喜欢了 |
[14:25] | Um, I always used to look at teaching | 我之前一向把教书看作 |
[14:27] | as the– the thing that you did | 看作是 |
[14:30] | if you couldn’t do the thing you wanted to do. | 如果你做不来你想做的 就可以去做的那种事 |
[14:32] | So it’s kind of a nice reminder | 所以这是一种善意的提醒 |
[14:34] | that my life is steadily declining. | 提醒我 我的人生在稳步倒退 |
[14:37] | Lucky me. Catch you on the down slide, huh? | 我真幸运 在你走下坡路时遇到了你 |
[14:43] | Hey, did you talk to Drew’s mother? | 你和德鲁的妈妈谈过了吗 |
[14:45] | – Uh, yeah. Yeah, I did. – And? How did that go? | -嗯 谈过了 -结果呢 结果怎么样 |
[14:50] | It was a… it was a car crash. | 结果… 就是车祸现场 |
[14:53] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry. Why? What happened? | 我去 我很遗憾 为什么 出了什么事 |
[14:57] | I just, um, I fucked it up, uh, and she’s… | 我… 我把事情搞砸了 她… |
[15:01] | Oh, look, she’s… | 听着 她… |
[15:07] | What about Frank? | 那弗兰克呢 |
[15:08] | Does he, you know, does he ever talk to her? | 他… 他和她讲过话吗 |
[15:11] | Uh, no, he’s the good cop. | 没有 他是唱红脸的 |
[15:17] | You ever give yourself a break? | 你给自己放过假吗 |
[15:22] | I mean, do you ever just get to take time for yourself? | 我意思是 你有给过自己时间吗 |
[15:26] | Are you about to tell me I look exhausted? | 你是要告诉我 我看着精疲力尽吗 |
[15:27] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[15:29] | But it seems like you’re carrying a lot of heavy stuff, | 但看起来你好像背负着很多沉重的东西 |
[15:32] | and I, you know, I wonder if anybody | 我很好奇是否有人 |
[15:34] | ever does anything for you. | 会为你做点什么 |
[15:40] | Listen… | 听着… |
[15:42] | Saturday is my birthday. Not that I expect a gift, | 周六是我生日 我并非想要个礼物 |
[15:46] | but why don’t you let me take you out? | 但要不让我带你出去吧 |
[15:50] | Where are we goin’? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[15:52] | I don’t know, but I will figure it out, | 我还不确定 但我会想出主意的 |
[15:54] | and I will surprise you when I pick you up | 7点钟我去接你时 |
[15:56] | at seven o’clock. | 会给你惊喜 |
[16:16] | So, someone called me the other night, | 有天晚上有人给我打了电话 |
[16:19] | telling me that Katie was alive | 跟我说凯蒂还活着 |
[16:21] | and that they knew where she was. | 并且知道她人在哪里 |
[16:23] | Oh, my God. Well, what did they say? | 天啊 他们怎么说的 |
[16:27] | If I wanted to find out where, | 如果我想知道她在哪里的话 |
[16:28] | I’d have to give ’em five thousand dollars. | 我就得付给他五千块 |
[16:30] | Okay. Well, that’s a scam. That is– I don’t like that. | 这是骗人的 这事我听着不太对 |
[16:33] | You need to tell Mare about that. | 你得去告诉梅尔 |
[16:37] | Yeah, you’re right. I should. | 你说得对 我确实应该 |
[16:40] | Mare’s not working anymore, though. | 不过梅尔现在不上班了 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么 |
[16:44] | Yeah. I ran into Jan Kelly at Kmart. | 我在凯马特遇到简·凯利了 |
[16:47] | Apparently, she had some sort of breakdown. | 她情绪明显有点失控 |
[16:52] | You know, her family stuff, her divorce. | 家里的事 还有她离婚的事等等 |
[16:56] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[16:58] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[16:59] | I feel like I might’ve played a part in all of that. | 我觉得可能也有我的原因 |
[17:02] | No. You did exactly… what any mother would do. | 不 你做了所有母亲都会做的事 |
[17:06] | You did. | 真的 |
[17:10] | – Hey, Dawn. – Hiya, Freddie. | -道恩 -你好 弗雷迪 |
[17:19] | You didn’t tell me he was back living here. | 你没告诉我他又回这边住了 |
[17:22] | Yeah. He’s been living in the basement the past few days. | 他过去几天都住在地下室 |
[17:30] | He overdosed on Friday. | 他周五吸毒过量了 |
[17:32] | Right in front of DeSanto’s Deli. | 就在迪桑托的熟食店门口 |
[17:35] | Police showed up with Narcan | 警察带着纳洛酮来了 |
[17:36] | and literally brought him back from the dead. | 真的是把他从鬼门关拉了回来 |
[17:39] | Jesus. Why didn’t you tell me? | 天啊 你怎么不告诉我 |
[17:41] | With everything you’ve got going on? No. | 你的事还不够多吗 |
[17:44] | It’s fine. It’s fine. He’s fine. | 没什么事 他挺好的 |
[17:49] | Bethy, come on. | 贝丝 行了 |
[17:52] | Okay. Terrence does not… | 好吧 特伦斯没有… |
[17:59] | I think he’s just… | 我想他只是… |
[18:03] | This whole thing is ruining our marriage. | 这整件事情正在毁掉我们的婚姻 |
[18:08] | I don’t know, like– I just– He’s my brother, | 我也不知道 他是我弟弟 |
[18:10] | and I feel like if he’s here with me, | 如果他在我身边的话 |
[18:12] | then I know that he’s not just out there. | 我就知道他没有飘荡在外 |
[18:24] | It’s okay. I’m fine. I’m sorry. | 没事 我很好 抱歉 |
[18:26] | I’m not gonna do this right now. | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[18:30] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭好了 |
[18:33] | It’s our first sleepover together. | 这是我们第一次一起过夜 |
[18:40] | One, two, three, ta-da! | 一 二 三 看 |
[18:45] | What do you think? It’s not bad, right? | 你觉得怎么样 还不错 对吧 |
[18:48] | – Right. – For now? | -嗯 -就目前来说 |
[18:50] | Wanna go check out your bed? | 想去看看你的床吗 |
[18:52] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -想 -去吧 |
[18:58] | I even got you your projector. For your stars. | 我还拿来了你的投影仪 你可以看星星 |
[19:01] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:15] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 我真高兴你能过来 |
[19:18] | Hey, you hungry? | 饿吗 |
[19:20] | – Yeah. – You wanna get some pizza? | -饿 -想吃披萨吗 |
[19:22] | Pizza, pizza, pizza. | 披萨披萨披萨 |
[19:26] | So, wait, you still like pizza, right? | 等等 你还是喜欢披萨的 对吧 |
[19:28] | – Right. – Right. | -对 -好 |
[19:31] | Come on, let’s see. | 来 瞧瞧 |
[19:45] | It was DJ’s first birthday yesterday, and… | 昨天是DJ的一岁生日 |
[19:50] | I– I was going through my old journals, | 我 我在翻看自己的旧日记 |
[19:52] | just re-reading entries over the past year, and… | 重读着去年里写下的东西 |
[19:55] | 出生日期 2018年11月10日 艾琳·麦克梅纳明 艾琳 日记 | |
[19:57] | I’m just so tired and exhausted all the time, and… | 我总是觉得好累好累 |
[20:04] | It’s just like, some nights I, like, seriously feel | 有些晚上 我真心觉得 |
[20:06] | like a terrible mother. | 自己是个糟糕的妈妈 |
[20:08] | I want him to have a great life, | 我希望他有一个美好的人生 |
[20:10] | and I’m trying to give that to him. | 我也在努力为他创造条件 |
[20:12] | I just want so bad to give him everything… | 我真的好想好想给他一切 |
[20:24] | Kevin! Kevin, open the door. | 凯文 凯文 开门 |
[20:26] | I just wanna see if you have any money! | 我就想看看你有没有钱 |
[20:27] | You told me you didn’t, so I wanna see | 你跟我说你没钱 我就想看看 |
[20:28] | – if you’re a liar or not. – Open this door, goddamnit! | -你是不是在撒谎 -把门打开 妈的 |
[20:29] | You’re not buying drugs with my money! | 你休想用我的钱买毒品 |
[20:30] | Look at that! | 瞧瞧这个 |
[20:31] | You’re a fucking liar, just like I thought you were. | 你他妈果然在撒谎 跟我猜的一样 |
[20:34] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[20:35] | Lock it! Lock it! Lock it, lock it, lock it. | 把门锁起来 锁起来 |
[20:40] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你什么他妈毛病 |
[20:42] | – Fucking give me my purse! – Go! Carrie, run! | -把钱包给我 -凯莉 快跑 |
[20:44] | And don’t think about getting– | 想都别想… |
[20:46] | – Don’t fucking touch him! – Kevin, stop! | -不许动他 -凯文 住手 |
[20:48] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[20:49] | Please, stop it, Kevin. Stop it, Kevin! | 求你了 住手吧 凯文 住手 |
[20:53] | I fucking hate you! Fucking hate you. | 我他妈恨死你了 恨死你了 |
[21:06] | You stupid fucking bitch. | 该死的蠢婊子 |
[21:24] | He, uh, couldn’t sleep. Said he missed his turtle. | 他睡不着 说想他的乌龟了 |
[21:28] | – Hey. Hi. You okay? – Yeah. | -嘿 你还好吗 -嗯 |
[21:34] | – You feel okay? – Yeah. | -感觉都还好 -嗯 |
[21:36] | Okay. Well, go on up to bed, okay? Good boy. | 好 那上去睡觉吧 好吗 乖 |
[21:45] | – Thanks. – I know it was you. | -谢了 -我知道是你干的 |
[21:50] | The drugs. | 那些毒品 |
[21:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:56] | You know, I’m trying really hard to get my life together. | 知道吗 我在很努力振作起来 |
[22:01] | So stop. | 所以住手吧 |
[22:04] | Just stop. | 住手吧 |
[22:22] | Mom. Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[22:28] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[22:32] | Please! | 求求你 |
[23:53] | I hate the cold. | 我讨厌寒冷 |
[23:55] | Like, I seriously hate it. | 真的很讨厌 |
[24:02] | It’s funny, I didn’t even know there was any different | 搞笑的是 我以前甚至不觉得有什么区别 |
[24:04] | till I went down to Disney World when I was, like, ten. | 直到大约十岁的时候去了迪士尼乐园 |
[24:08] | And it was like, “Wow. | 那里让我觉得 “哇 |
[24:11] | There are actual places that never get cold,” You know? | 真的有地方永远不会变冷啊” 你懂吗 |
[24:18] | My sister and I, we must’ve done that Space Mountain ride… | 我和妹妹 我们坐那个太空山飞车 |
[24:22] | …like, ten times. | 坐了得有十来次 |
[24:25] | We’d just go on, get off, get back in line. | 我们会上去玩 然后下来 重新排队 |
[24:30] | Go on, get off, get back in line. | 上去玩 下来 重新排队 |
[24:32] | My dad was like, | 我爸爸说 |
[24:34] | “I didn’t pay all this friggin’ money for you girls | “我花了那么多钱不是为了让你们姐妹俩 |
[24:37] | to go on one ride. Do something else.” | 只玩一个项目的 去玩点别的” |
[24:44] | He was seriously pissed about it. | 他当时真的很生气 |
[25:10] | This your first time doing this? | 你是第一次找小姐吗 |
[25:19] | Uh, it’s been three days since we last saw Missy. | 我们最后一次看见米西已经是三天前了 |
[25:22] | She left home Thursday night around 7:00, | 她在周四晚上七点左右离家 |
[25:24] | and we haven’t heard from her since then. | 从那以后我们就再没有她的消息了 |
[25:27] | And, uh, we’re just asking anyone who knows anything | 如果有人知道任何相关信息 |
[25:30] | to please come forward… | 我们恳请您联系警方 |
[25:35] | and bring her home. | 帮助米西回家 |
[25:37] | Local News Nine has set up a tip line | 本地新闻九台设立了一条举报热线 |
[25:38] | for anyone with information | 欢迎所有知情人士来电提供 |
[25:40] | about the disappearance of Missy Sager or Katie Bailey. | 米西·赛格和凯蒂·贝里失踪的相关信息 |
[25:43] | If you have any– | 如果您有任何… |
[25:47] | – Maybe it’s a serial killer. – Christ, Mom. | -说不定是个连环杀手干的 -老天 妈 |
[25:52] | Well, I mean, it is the third girl, Mare. | 这已经是第三个姑娘了 梅尔 |
[25:57] | Just saying. | 我就说说 |
[26:04] | – Mare, will you– – Don’t say it, Mom. Just don’t. | -梅尔 你能… -别说了 妈 别说了 |
[26:07] | Don’t say what? | 别说什么 |
[26:07] | Don’t try and stop me from going out | 别试图劝我不要出门 |
[26:09] | – and doing my job, okay? – Mare. | -履行我的职责 好吗 -梅尔 |
[26:11] | Before you tell me this is a bad idea, | 在你说这是个坏主意之前 |
[26:13] | have I ever listened to a thing you told me? | 我有听过任何你跟我讲的话吗 |
[26:17] | I just wanted you to get the popcorn | 我只是想让你走之前 |
[26:19] | out of the microwave before you leave. | 去微波炉把爆米花拿出来 |
[26:27] | Hot. | 好烫 |
[26:38] | I ran into Susan Foster at the hardware store. | 我在五金店的时候碰见了苏珊·福斯特 |
[26:41] | We hadn’t seen each other in a few months. | 我们好几个月没碰面了 |
[26:44] | She was telling me that she read the article about you. | 她和我说她读了那篇关于你的文章 |
[26:48] | Yeah? | 所以呢 |
[26:49] | Her oldest daughter lives over in Easttown now. | 她的长女现在住在东城 |
[26:53] | And I told her that you had just been sent in | 然后我告诉她说你刚被派遣 |
[26:55] | to help out on the case of that poor girl | 去协助一个案子 在克里顿小溪 |
[26:58] | that they found at Creedham Creek. | 发现的一个可怜女孩尸体 |
[27:00] | Her daughter thought that was a good thing. | 她女儿觉得这事挺好的 |
[27:03] | Apparently, there was another missing girl last year. | 显然去年也有一个女孩失踪了 |
[27:07] | – Katie Bailey. – Right. | -凯蒂·贝里 -没错 |
[27:09] | And everyone’s up in arms | 而且所有人对警局处理案件的方式 |
[27:10] | over how the police are handling that case. | 都非常不满 |
[27:15] | I don’t think they understand how hard of a case that was. | 我觉得他们不了解那个案件多复杂 |
[27:18] | Mare’s a good detective. | 梅尔是个好警探 |
[27:20] | Is Mare the one they just let go? | 他们刚解雇的是梅尔吗 |
[27:26] | Well, it sounds like she was maybe in over her head. | 听起来似乎她力不从心 |
[27:31] | They’re lucky they have you. | 他们很幸运能有你帮助 |
[27:38] | Bless us, O Lord… | 保佑我们吧 我们的上帝… |
[27:40] | And these thy gifts which we’re about to receive… | 感谢我们即将从基督我主那里… |
[27:43] | from thy bounty through Christ our Lord. | 得来的慷慨的赐予 |
[27:48] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[28:04] | – What are you doing here? – Saw the news. | -你在这做什么呢 -看见那些新闻了 |
[28:07] | Right. Uh, come in, come in, come in. | 好吧 进来吧 请进 请进 |
[28:13] | Mom, this is my Mare– my partner, Mare, | 妈 这是梅尔 我的搭档梅尔 |
[28:16] | – Detective Mare Sheehan. – This is my mom, Judy. | -梅尔·希安警探 -这是我妈 朱迪 |
[28:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:20] | Hi, Mare. We were just talking about you. | 嗨 梅尔 我们刚还谈到你了 |
[28:25] | Are you hungry? We made plenty. | 你饿吗 我们做了好多吃的 |
[28:27] | No, I’m– I’m good, thank you. | 不 我…我不饿 谢谢你 |
[28:31] | – Want a beer? – Sure. | -来瓶啤酒吗 -可以 |
[28:33] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[28:40] | Okay. Missy Sager, | 好吧 米西·赛格 |
[28:41] | graduated top of her class from Sun Valley. | 以太阳谷高中全班第一名的成绩毕业 |
[28:43] | Gymnastics, field hockey, student council. | 体操 曲棍球 学生会 |
[28:46] | She enrolled in the nursing program at Kutztown University. | 她被库兹敦大学的护理专业录取 |
[28:49] | Freshman year, she’s crossing the street, | 大一那年 她过马路时 |
[28:50] | an old lady runs a stop sign and hits her. Fractures her hip. | 一个老妇人闯红灯撞了她 导致髋部骨折 |
[28:54] | Soon after, she starts on Oxy, then morphine. | 之后 她奥施康定上瘾 接着吗啡 |
[28:57] | You know the rest of the story. | 剩下的故事你都知道了 |
[28:59] | Her phone was shut off at 2:23 a.M. Friday. | 她的手机在周五凌晨两点23分关机 |
[29:02] | Social media accounts all went dark as well. | 社交媒体账号也毫无消息 |
[29:04] | No contact with her mom, dad, sister, friends since. | 自此她父母 姐姐 朋友都没她消息了 |
[29:09] | Hauser doesn’t think these cases are related. | 豪瑟不觉得这些案件是相关的 |
[29:12] | Missy Sager and Katie Bailey maybe, | 米西·赛格和凯蒂·贝里的案件可能有联系 |
[29:14] | but not Erin. | 但艾琳不是 |
[29:17] | Hauser my replacement? | 豪瑟是来替我的吗 |
[29:19] | He was our PT instructor at the academy. | 在警校的时候他是我们的教官 |
[29:22] | As a graduation gift, | 我们六个人在他的后车厢里 |
[29:23] | all six of us took a shit in his trunk. | 拉了泡屎作为毕业礼物 |
[29:30] | So, come on. What do you think? | 那你怎么想的 |
[29:36] | I think their lifestyles are too different. | 我觉得她们的生活习惯都太不相同了 |
[29:38] | Katie and Missy were drug abusers | 凯蒂和米西是瘾君子 |
[29:40] | who had turned to prostitution to support their habit. | 为了吸毒她们都以卖淫为生 |
[29:42] | Both had active Sidedoor accounts. | 两人也都有侧门账号 |
[29:45] | There’s no evidence to suggest | 目前没有证据证明 |
[29:46] | that Erin was involved in prostitution. | 艾琳也是妓女 |
[29:49] | No evidence. But she could have been. | 没有证据 但是她有可能是 |
[29:53] | Nothing turned up on her phone or computer. | 她手机或电脑什么都没发现 |
[29:55] | No postings, pictures, or e-mails. | 没有帖子 照片 或者邮件 |
[29:57] | We know she needed the money for her son’s ear surgery. | 我们知道她儿子耳朵的手术需要钱 |
[30:01] | ENT office told me she scheduled it, | 耳鼻喉科室告诉我她预订了手术 |
[30:04] | cancelled, twice. | 又取消了两次 |
[30:07] | If you’re a teenage girl, | 如果你是一个少女 |
[30:09] | baby at home and a dad like Kenny, | 家里有孩子 爸爸又是肯尼那样的人 |
[30:10] | you’re not gonna open an account on Sidedoor | 你不会用这样的照片在你电脑上 |
[30:13] | with pictures like this on your own computer. | 注册一个侧门账号 |
[30:17] | Trust me, teenage girls are fucking sneaky. | 相信我 青春期少女相当狡猾 |
[30:26] | Wanna tell me the real reason they put you on leave? | 你想跟我说下你被停职的真正原因吗 |
[30:35] | One day. Right now, I just wanna drink these beers | 以后吧 如果你不介意的话 |
[30:39] | and talk about finding these girls, if that’s okay. | 现在我只想喝点啤酒 聊聊怎么找寻这些少女 |
[30:48] | So, what we’re trying to figure out | 所以我们想知道的是 |
[30:49] | is why Erin would lie to Dylan about him being the father? | 为什么艾琳会跟迪伦撒谎说他是孩子爸爸 |
[30:53] | Why not just tell him the truth? | 为什么不直接告诉他真相 |
[30:56] | Because she always said how nice his parents were to her. | 因为她一直说他的父母对她很好 |
[31:00] | How they were good people. | 他们人有多好 |
[31:03] | She liked the idea of DJ always having | 她希望DJ生活中能一直 |
[31:05] | that kind of love in his life, you know? | 拥有这种爱 明白吗 |
[31:09] | Did she talk about needing money for ear surgery for DJ? | 她有说过需要钱给DJ做耳朵手术吗 |
[31:13] | Just that she wanted Dylan to pay for it. | 只说过她想让迪伦付这个钱 |
[31:16] | But he kept telling her he didn’t have the money. | 但他一直跟她说他没钱 |
[31:20] | Did she say how she would get it | 那她说过如果迪伦付不起的话 |
[31:21] | if Dylan couldn’t pay for it? | 她要怎么筹钱吗 |
[31:33] | Jess. | 杰茜 |
[31:35] | I understand you wanna protect your friend, all right? | 我明白你想保护你的朋友 好吗 |
[31:39] | That’s admirable. | 这非常令人佩服 |
[31:41] | But Erin’s gone, sweetie. | 但艾琳已经不在了 亲爱的 |
[31:43] | So the only person you’re helping by keeping silent | 所以你继续保持沉默 唯一得益的 |
[31:46] | is the person who killed her. | 是那个杀了她的人 |
[31:48] | Same person who might’ve killed two more girls. | 这个人可能还杀了其他两个女生 |
[31:54] | Jess. | 杰茜 |
[31:58] | Did she tell you how she was planning | 她和你说过她打算 |
[32:01] | on getting the money for that ear surgery? | 怎么搞到耳朵手术的钱吗 |
[32:10] | 侧门陪伴服务 贾思敏 | |
[32:13] | She asked me to create an account for her. | 她叫我帮她创建一个账号 |
[32:16] | She didn’t wanna make one at home | 她不想在家里创建 |
[32:17] | ’cause she didn’t want her dad to find out. | 因为她不想她爸爸发现 |
[32:24] | Did you take those pictures, sweetie? | 那些照片是你拍的吗 亲爱的 |
[32:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:37] | But… she was only gonna do it for a little while | 可是 她只打算做一段时间的 |
[32:40] | until she saved up enough money for the surgery. | 直到她存够手术钱 |
[32:42] | Do what? Have sex with men? | 做什么 跟男人做爱吗 |
[32:47] | Well, yeah. But she never did. | 是的 但她从没有过 |
[32:51] | No, she told me that | 没有 她跟我说 |
[32:53] | she couldn’t bring herself to do it, you know. | 她实在做不到 |
[32:56] | Jess. | 杰茜 |
[32:58] | It’s really important. | 这很重要 |
[33:00] | Are you sure she never once went out | 你确定她一次都没有出去 |
[33:03] | and met up with just, like, even one of those guys | 跟那些给她发信息的男人 |
[33:07] | – who messaged her? – No, I’m sure. | -见面过吗 -没有 我确定 |
[33:13] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[33:19] | Do you have the login and password? | 你有账号密码吗 |
[33:34] | – Shit. – What’s the matter? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[33:36] | I left my phone. Give me a sec. | 我忘拿手机了 等我一下 |
[33:50] | Hey, just, uh– I had something I forgot to ask. | 那个 有件事我忘了问 |
[33:54] | Sure. Jess? | 好的 杰茜 |
[33:56] | Jess, do you know where she kept her journals? | 杰茜 你知道她日记放哪里吗 |
[34:02] | Uh, there’s a dresser in– in the corner of her room. | 她房间角落里有个化妆台 |
[34:06] | And she keeps them in between the two bottom drawers. | 她把日记放在最下面两个抽屉之间 |
[34:10] | Okay. Thanks. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 谢谢 |
[34:27] | Get a search warrant over to Sidedoor | 申请去侧门的搜查令 |
[34:29] | with every username that messaged Erin’s account. | 索要所有给艾琳账户发送过消息的用户名 |
[34:31] | They’ll tell you five business days. | 他们会跟你说需要五个工作日 |
[34:33] | Tell them you need it by tomorrow morning. | 你说你明早前就要 |
[34:35] | – Yes, ma’am. – Sorry. Old habits. | -遵命 女士 -抱歉 老习惯 |
[34:55] | What are you doing Saturday night? | 你周六晚上有什么计划 |
[34:57] | Uh, this Saturday, I, uh… | 这周六 我 |
[35:00] | …have a friend’s birthday. | 要给一个朋友过生 |
[35:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[35:09] | No, just, uh… A buddy of mine just opened a restaurant | 就是 我一个朋友在肯尼特广场 |
[35:14] | in Kennett Square, and I’ve been meaning | 开了家餐厅 我一直 |
[35:16] | to check it out for a while now, you know. | 打算去尝尝 |
[35:23] | Are you asking me on a date, Zabel? | 你是想叫我约会吗 扎博尔 |
[35:27] | I’m only asking if the answer is yes. | 如果答案是肯定的就算是 |
[36:11] | – You have a minute? – Yeah, come in. | -你有空吗 -嗯 进来吧 |
[36:21] | A reporter from the Tribune just called. | 《论坛报》的一个记者刚打来 |
[36:27] | He questioned me, uh, about the circumstances | 他问我关于你调到 |
[36:30] | of your transfer here to St. Michael’s. | 圣迈克尔教区的背景 |
[36:33] | Well? What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[36:34] | Uh, told him everything I knew. | 跟他说了我所知道的一切 |
[36:39] | That I spoke with the archdiocese at length | 我在同意调任前 |
[36:40] | before agreeing to the transfer. | 跟大主教管区详细谈过 |
[36:43] | He’s gonna write an article. | 他会写一篇报道 |
[36:46] | Our parishioners are gonna find out, Mark. | 我们的教区居民会知道的 马克 |
[36:55] | I… | 我 |
[36:57] | am responsible for protecting the members of this parish. | 有义务保护这个教区的成员 |
[37:00] | I don’t know what else you want me to say, Dan. | 我不知道你想要我说什么 丹 |
[37:02] | I already told you everything that happened. | 我已经跟你说了发生的一切 |
[37:04] | – Everything? – Yes. | -一切吗 -是的 |
[37:09] | Unless you don’t believe me anymore. | 除非你不再相信我 |
[37:16] | Of course. Good night. | 当然相信 晚安 |
[37:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:32] | Not me. Not me! | 我不要 我不要 |
[37:35] | Stop. | 停下 |
[37:37] | – Stop! – Oh, is this the documentary? | -停下 -这就是那个纪录片吗 |
[37:40] | – Yeah. – Good smile. | -嗯 -笑容很好看 |
[37:43] | Oh, my God. Kevin looks so happy there. | 天啊 凯文看上去很开心 |
[37:45] | So, you two were pretty close? | 你们俩以前很亲近 |
[37:48] | Mm. Sometimes, I felt like he was my best friend, | 有时候 我感觉他是我最好的朋友 |
[37:52] | and other times, I felt like I didn’t know him at all. | 而有时 我又感觉我完全不认识他 |
[37:56] | Mm. Have you figured out what you wanna say yet? | 你有想好你想说什么了吗 |
[38:04] | I think it’s my attempt to try and understand why he did it. | 我觉得我是想试图明白他为什么那么做 |
[38:10] | It’s not going very well. | 进展不是很顺利 |
[38:13] | How did you all get through that? Damn. | 你们是怎么挺过来的 太难了 |
[38:16] | We didn’t. We fell apart. | 我们没有 我们分崩离析了 |
[38:24] | Is that why you wanna stick around here for college? | 所以你才想在这上大学吗 |
[38:28] | You’re afraid if you leave, | 你害怕如果你离开 |
[38:29] | everything will fall apart again? | 你们又会散架 |
[38:33] | Don’t live your life for anyone else, Siobhan. | 别为别人而活 雪芳 |
[38:42] | Well, I’m making a little progress. | 我现在有进步了 |
[38:44] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:45] | I always wanted to date an older woman, so… | 我一直想跟年纪大点的女人交往 |
[38:51] | Well, actually, no, that’s bullshit. | 不 狗屁 |
[38:53] | I asked you out first. | 我先约你的 |
[39:48] | – Hi, Helen. – Hi. | -海伦 -嗨 |
[39:50] | – Um, is Siobhan home? – Oh, no, she went out. | -雪芳在家吗 -不 她出去了 |
[39:54] | Could I come in for a sec? | 我能进去吗 |
[39:58] | Yeah, sure. Sure, yeah, come on in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[40:11] | So, i– | 我 |
[40:12] | I guess you heard the news that she broke up with me? | 我估计你听说了她和我分手的消息了 |
[40:16] | It’s all right, hon. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[40:18] | I just don’t– | 我只是不 |
[40:21] | I don’t wanna lose her, you know? She’s like… | 我不想失去她 她就像是 |
[40:24] | …the one good thing I have in my shitty fucking life. | 我这操蛋生活里唯一的好事 |
[40:28] | She’s a very good person, Siobhan. | 她是个很好的人 雪芳 |
[40:31] | Yeah, she’s fucking amazing. | 她特别棒 |
[40:33] | Sorry, she’s– | 抱歉 她 |
[40:34] | Yeah, she’s, like, really amazing, and I just– | 她真的很棒 我只是 |
[40:37] | Yeah, I think I just wanted to come here and let her know that. | 我只是想过来 让她知道这点 |
[40:44] | okay. Uh, is she expecting you? | 好的 她知道你会来吗 |
[40:47] | Yeah, um… | 嗯 |
[40:48] | Yeah, she just texted saying she was just out shopping | 她发短信说她在外面购物 |
[40:51] | and she’d be home in a few minutes. | 过几分钟回家 |
[40:52] | Okay, well, uh, Drew’s asleep in his room, | 好的 德鲁在他房间睡觉 |
[40:55] | so, um, why don’t you wait in the basement? | 你去地下室等吧 |
[41:09] | Uh, on the left. | 左边 |
[41:10] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:32] | I– | 我 |
[41:35] | – I had a really nice time. – Me, too. | -我过得很开心 -我也是 |
[41:58] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[42:43] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[42:45] | Becca. Becca! Wait, Becca! | 贝卡 贝卡 等等 贝卡 |
[42:48] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[42:52] | God. I’m so sorry! | 天 对不起 |
[42:58] | Oh, my God. Gran? Gran? Gran, are you okay? | 我的天 外婆 外婆 你还好吗 |
[43:00] | Can you– can you call an ambulance, please? | 你能叫救护车吗 拜托 |
[43:02] | Can you hear me, Gran? | 你能听到我吗 外婆 |
[43:08] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Jesus fucking Christ. | 我的天 天啊 老天啊 |
[43:12] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[43:16] | – Mom! – Jesus. | -妈 -老天 |
[43:19] | – Is that it? – Is that it? | -就这点伤吗 -就这点伤吗 |
[43:22] | Well, just– Sorry, no. | 抱歉 我不是那意思 |
[43:23] | It’s just the way Siobhan sounded on the phone, | 只是雪芳在电话里的语气 |
[43:25] | I assumed it’d be a lot worse. | 我以为很严重 |
[43:25] | Well, I’m sorry I’m not more maimed for you. | 抱歉我没有伤得更重 |
[43:27] | Come on, get her out of this thing, Eddie. | 让她下来 艾迪 |
[43:29] | She’s got a papercut on her forehead. | 她就是额头上划伤了 |
[43:31] | She’s disoriented, Mare. Didn’t know what year it was. | 她晕头转向了 梅尔 不知道现在是哪年 |
[43:33] | Well, that’s, you know, nothing’s new there. | 这不稀奇了 |
[43:35] | We’re gonna take her to Riddle to have her evaluated. | 我们要带她去里德尔医院做检查 |
[43:37] | – You wanna ride with her? – Uh, I don’t know. Sure. | -你想陪她去吗 -不知道 当然 |
[43:40] | Mom, you want me to ride with you? | 妈 你要我陪你去吗 |
[43:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:47] | Mom, wait! | 妈 等等 |
[43:48] | Gran’s asked for her purse. | 外婆叫我把她的包拿来 |
[43:51] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -嗯 |
[43:52] | – You move the car, sweetie. – Uh, yeah. | -你把车开走 -好 |
[43:55] | – Who is that? – Um, just– just, uh, a friend. | -那是谁 -就是个朋友 |
[44:00] | Hi, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[44:01] | – I’ll call you later. – Yeah. | -我晚点给你打电话 -嗯 |
[44:02] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好了 |
[44:06] | Who was that woman? Mom. | 那女人是谁 妈 |
[44:08] | Who was that woman with, uh, Siobhan? | 跟雪芳在一起的那女人是谁 |
[44:11] | It was– it was Becca. | 那是 是贝卡 |
[44:14] | No, that was not Becca. | 不 那不是贝卡 |
[44:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:36] | Katie’s daughter’s middle name is Grace. | 凯蒂女儿的中间名是格蕾丝 |
[44:39] | She has a tattoo of her birthday on her ankle. | 她脚踝上文了她的生日 |
[44:42] | Do you believe me now, Dawn? | 你现在信我了吗 道恩 |
[44:45] | – Yes. – Good. | -信 -很好 |
[44:46] | Five thousand dollars by tomorrow night. | 明晚前准备好五千块 |
[44:50] | I’ll call you with instructions where to drop the money, Dawn. | 我会打电话告诉你把钱放哪 道恩 |
[44:54] | And if you go to the police, | 如果你报警 |
[44:57] | all you’re ever gonna find of Katie are her bones. | 你将只会找到凯蒂的骨头 |
[45:29] | 凯蒂·贝里 下落不明 | |
[46:26] | 亲爱的艾琳 爱你的妈妈 | |
[47:13] | News of another missing girl has stoked fear in a community | 又一个女孩失踪让社区里的人惶惶不安 |
[47:17] | already reeling from the murder of Erin McMenamin | 他们还沉浸在艾琳·麦克梅纳明的谋杀 |
[47:20] | and the disappearance of Katie Bailey. | 以及凯蒂·贝里的失踪所带来的悲痛中 |
[47:22] | Twenty-three-year-old Missy Sager, | 23岁的米西·赛格 |
[47:24] | once a promising young graduate of Sun Valley High, | 曾是太阳谷高中一位前途光明的毕业生 |
[47:27] | whose life has taken a dark turn in recent years, | 她的生活在近些年里急转直下 |
[47:29] | left home on Thursday night and has not returned since. | 周四晚出门后就再未归来 |
[47:33] | What are they saying now? | 他们现在又在说什么 |
[47:34] | …connected to the disappearance of Katie Bailey, or the death… | 跟凯蒂·贝里的失踪或者…的死亡有关 |
[47:37] | Just everybody needs to be careful, bud. | 人人都得小心 伙计 |
[47:39] | Now police are saying… | 警方称… |
[47:40] | I don’t want you and Moira walking home | 我不想要你和莫伊拉 |
[47:41] | from school anymore, okay? | 再从学校走路回家了 好吗 |
[47:43] | Either me or Dad will pick you up. | 我或者你们爸爸会来接你们 |
[47:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:46] | …or has any information regarding the case, | 或者有任何跟此案相关的信息 |
[47:48] | to please contact them immediately. | 请立刻联系他们 |
[47:51] | Authorities have told us that they are going to increase | 当局跟我们说他们要加大镇区的 |
[47:53] | patrols in the township. | 巡逻警力 |
[47:55] | In his press conference earlier, | 在他先前的新闻发布会上 |
[47:57] | Easttown Police Chief Carter didn’t go as far as to say | 东城警局局长卡特没有说 |
[47:59] | that all three cases were linked, | 三起案子之间有关联 |
[48:01] | but he is still encouraging residents to be vigilant | 但他仍然鼓励居民保持警惕 |
[48:04] | in an effort to prevent yet another tragedy. | 防止再次发生悲剧 |
[48:18] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[48:19] | I’m supposed to check on you. Doctor’s orders. | 我得来看看你 医生的嘱咐 |
[48:22] | Make sure you’re not getting any worse. Are you? | 确保你没有变得更糟 有吗 |
[48:24] | I don’t feel any worse then I usually do. | 跟平时没差 |
[48:27] | Good enough for me. | 那就好 |
[48:30] | Oh, are you around Saturday night to watch Drew? | 你周六晚有空照看德鲁吗 |
[48:34] | Should be. Why? | 应该有 怎么了 |
[48:38] | – Uh, I have a date. – The writer? | -我有约会 -那个作家吗 |
[48:44] | I don’t know yet. Night. | 还不知道 晚安 |
[48:49] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[49:16] | All right. The babysitter is here. | 好了 保姆来了 |
[49:19] | Well, thanks for helping me out, Bethy. | 谢谢帮忙 贝丝 |
[49:21] | Any time. Any time. I even bought pizza | 没什么 我很乐意 我还买了披萨 |
[49:24] | – in case you’re hungry, Kenz. – Ooh, pizza, Kenz. | -以防你饿了 肯齐 -有披萨吃呢 肯齐 |
[49:26] | My shift ends at midnight, Beth. Thank you. | 我午夜下班 贝丝 谢谢 |
[49:31] | – Be good, Kenzie. – Be right back, honey. | -听话哦 肯齐 -马上回来 亲爱的 |
[49:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[49:38] | Get on the turnpike. | 上收费公路 |
[49:44] | Take the State Road 903 exit. | 走903号国道出口 |
[49:51] | Make a left at Harlan Road. | 在哈兰路左转 |
[49:53] | Head west for three miles. | 向西开3英里 |
[50:01] | You’ll see a wooden fence marking the edge of the property. | 你会看到一道木栅栏 标记了房子的边界 |
[50:06] | There’s a home there. | 那有栋房子 |
[50:09] | You’ll find Katie in the basement. | 你会在地下室里找到凯蒂 |
[51:55] | Shit. Oh, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[52:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[52:07] | Shit! | 靠 |
[52:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[52:17] | Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
[52:19] | Sorry, Dawn. | 抱歉 道恩 |
[52:21] | Fuckin’ sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:03] | I told you to sleep in my bed. | 我叫你睡我床上的 |
[53:05] | Yeah, I tried that, but I– | 我试过 可我 |
[53:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[53:10] | – Oh, my God. What happened? – I’m fine. | -天啊 发生了什么 -我没事 |
[53:13] | I just took a little spill outside of the store. | 我在商店外跌倒了 |
[53:16] | Oh, my God, we– Do you need to go see a doctor? | 我的天 你需要去看医生吗 |
[53:18] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 不 我没事 |
[53:19] | Just let me sit down for a minute. | 让我坐一会儿 |
[53:21] | Well, can I get you some– | 你需要 |
[53:22] | Let me get you some water or something. | 我去给你拿点水 |
[53:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:35] | It’s just the radiation. I feel dizzy all the time. | 都是放疗 我总是晕晕的 |
[53:43] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道 |
[53:46] | Here. | 给 |
[53:51] | Are you sure you don’t want me to take you to the hospital? | 你确定你不需要我带你去医院吗 |
[53:54] | – ‘Cause– – Bethy… | -因为 -贝丝 |
[53:56] | – I’m fine. – Honey, you don’t look fine. | -我没事 -亲爱的 你看上去不好 |
[53:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[54:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:08] | Did you ever call the police about that person who– | 你有报警跟他们说 |
[54:11] | who called and said they knew where Katie was? | 那个打电话来说知道凯蒂在哪的人吗 |
[54:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:18] | Yeah. They agreed with you. | 他们跟你一个看法 |
[54:21] | And they say it was probably some scammer | 他们说可能是骗子 |
[54:23] | looking to make some money. | 想要搞点钱 |
[54:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[54:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[54:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m okay. Thanks, Bethy. | 没事 没事 我没事 谢谢 贝丝 |
[54:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:57] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[55:05] | No! | 不 |
[55:20] | No one can hear you in here. | 没人能听到你 |
[55:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[55:29] | I’m Katie. Katie Bailey. | 我是凯蒂 凯蒂·贝里 |