时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Family meeting in the dining room. | 都来客厅开家庭会议 |
[00:08] | The hell’s a family meeting? | 家庭会议是什么鬼 |
[00:12] | I stole two bags of heroin, | 我偷了两袋海洛因 |
[00:14] | and I planted them in Carrie’s car. | 把它们栽赃到了凯莉的车上 |
[00:16] | I’ve been suspended. | 我被停职了 |
[00:17] | I don’t know what the hell to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[00:19] | Oh, wait, it just came to me. That was stupid! | 等等 我想起来了 太蠢了 |
[00:22] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[00:23] | Kevin despised you. | 凯文看不起你 |
[00:25] | So, yes, I want my son back for me but also for Kevin. | 是的 我是为了我想要回我的孩子 但也是为了凯文 |
[00:28] | Because he deserves a lot better than you. | 因为他值得更好的人来照顾他 |
[00:31] | What are you doing Saturday night? | 你周六晚上有什么计划 |
[00:33] | Are you asking me out on a date, Zabel? | 你是想叫我约会吗 扎博尔 |
[00:35] | I find out that the last person to speak with Erin McMenamin | 我发现艾琳·麦克梅纳明 |
[00:38] | on the night she’s murdered potentially had | 遇害当晚和她最后讲过话的人 |
[00:39] | an inappropriate relationship with another young girl. | 可能曾与另一位少女有不正当关系 |
[00:41] | You can understand why I’d be concerned. | 你能理解我为什么会关心吧 |
[00:45] | No one can hear you in here. | 没人能听到你 |
[00:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:49] | I’m Katie Bailey. | 我是凯蒂·贝里 |
[01:35] | – Gran! – Drew? | -祖母 -德鲁 |
[01:37] | – Gran! – Hold on. | -祖母 -等等 |
[01:38] | – Drew, come here. – I’ll be right out. | -德鲁 过来 -我马上出来 |
[01:41] | Yeah, I don’t like it. It’s too dark. | 我不喜欢 好黑 |
[01:42] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[01:43] | It’s okay, here I come. | 没事 我来了 |
[01:44] | – Here. Here’s Gran. Here’s Gran. – It’s okay, buddy. Come on. | -祖母来了 祖母来了 -没事了 小子 |
[01:47] | There we go. I got you, I got you. Hold on to me. | 好了 我抱住你了 抱紧我 |
[01:50] | Do we have any real flashlights? | 我们有真的手电筒吗 |
[01:52] | Uh, yeah, they’re, um– they’re by the sink. | 有 在水槽旁边 |
[01:54] | – Only one works. – What about candles? | -只有一个能用 -蜡烛呢 |
[01:57] | Um, yeah. I think we got a few. | 有 应该有几根 |
[02:00] | – My turtle. – What? | -我的乌龟 -什么 |
[02:01] | – I left him on the floor. – Okay. | -我把它留在地上了 -好的 |
[02:04] | Christ, he’s probably shitting all over the place. | 老天 它可能到处拉屎 |
[02:06] | Okay. There you go. Go with Nana. | 好了 跟着太姥姥 |
[02:08] | – Take my phone, all right. – Gran didn’t mean to say “Shit.” | -拿上我的手机 -祖母不是有意说”拉屎”的 |
[02:11] | – Here, Nana. Matches. – Thank you, sweetie. Thank you. | -给 外婆 火柴 -谢谢 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[02:13] | Everyone okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[02:14] | – I got some extra batteries. – Hey, Dad. | -我有些额外的电池 -爸 |
[02:17] | Hey, it’s Pop Pop. He brought batteries! | 爷爷来了 他带了电池 |
[02:19] | How are you, bud? | 你怎么样 小子 |
[02:20] | Yeah, we’re gonna go outside and look at the moon. | 我们要去外面看月亮 |
[02:22] | – Oh. Fun. – We’re gonna light candles. | -真有意思 -我们要点蜡烛 |
[02:24] | Bring that one in your room. | 把这个拿到你房间去 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | It’s gonna be okay, Ryan. | 不会有事的 瑞恩 |
[02:33] | It’s our secret, all right? | 这是我们的秘密 好吗 |
[02:39] | Only us. | 只有我们知道 |
[03:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:34] | Seven-five-two-two to Delcom. Expedite E.M.S. | 7522呼叫总部 请立即派出急救医疗服务 |
[03:37] | I’m at the scene of the accident on Panel Road. | 我在帕奈路事故现场 |
[03:40] | Victim’s ID is Betty Carroll. No pulse. | 受害者身份为贝蒂·卡罗尔 没有脉搏 |
[03:44] | How are things with Faye? | 你和菲怎么样 |
[03:49] | Not totally great at the moment. | 目前不是很好 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:54] | Don’t be. We’ll figure it out. | 不必 我们会想出办法的 |
[03:59] | Been through worse, we’ll get through this. | 更糟的事都经历过了 我们会挺过去的 |
[04:05] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[04:07] | I feel like I don’t ask you that enough these days. | 我感觉这些天我对你不够关心 |
[04:11] | It’s fine, Dad, really. | 没事 爸爸 真的 |
[04:14] | No, sweetie. It’s not fine. | 不 亲爱的 这并不好 |
[04:19] | And for so long, uh… | 很久以来 |
[04:23] | your mother and I were | 你妈妈和我 |
[04:23] | so wrapped up in our own crap and… | 深陷于自己的破事以及 |
[04:28] | Kevin’s issues. | 凯文的问题 |
[04:31] | I feel like we forgot to ask you how you’re doing. | 我感觉我们忘了问你怎么样 |
[04:36] | I just take for granted that you’re okay, | 我想当然以为你没事 |
[04:38] | and that’s not fair, Siobhan. | 而这不公平 雪芳 |
[04:41] | I’m not gonna do that anymore, okay? | 我不会再这样了 好吗 |
[04:53] | I met someone. | 我遇见了一个人 |
[04:55] | You met someone? | 你遇见了一个人 |
[04:59] | Fucking turtle. | 该死的乌龟 |
[05:30] | – What day is it, Kev? – Today is… | -今天是什么日子 凯文 -今天是 |
[05:36] | Saturday. | 周六 |
[05:39] | – August… – August… | -八月 -八月 |
[05:41] | – …fourteen. – …fourteen! | -14号 -14号 |
[05:42] | Right. | 对 |
[05:43] | And what’s special about today? | 今天有什么特别的 |
[05:45] | It’s my birthday. | 是我生日 |
[05:48] | Fine breeze and some fine water. | 清风和好水 |
[05:52] | As you can see, the lake behind us. | 如你所见 我们身后的湖 |
[05:55] | Follow me, Mom. | 跟我来 妈妈 |
[05:56] | Let’s jump in together. One, two… | 我们一起跳进去 一 二 |
[05:59] | – Two, three! Hey! – …three! | -二 三 -三 |
[06:13] | Kevin was pretty normal little kid, yeah? | 凯文是个很正常的小孩 |
[06:16] | Funny, silly, active. | 有趣 傻乎乎 活泼 |
[06:20] | We got the Tourette’s diagnosis when he was eight. | 8岁的时候诊断出妥瑞氏症 |
[06:23] | Soon after, the mood disorder emerged. | 不久后 就出现了心境障碍 |
[06:27] | He’d… | 他会 |
[06:29] | he’d hit his sister, hit me, | 他会打他的姐姐 打我 |
[06:31] | explode into violent tantrums over the smallest things. | 因为一些小事就大发脾气 |
[06:35] | And did his behavior ever frighten you? | 他的行为有吓到过你吗 |
[06:40] | Sometimes… yeah. | 有时候会 |
[06:43] | Did you try any counseling or… perhaps some medication? | 你有尝试过心理咨询或者药物吗 |
[06:47] | Oh, God. What wasn’t he put on? | 天 什么药没吃过 |
[06:50] | Adderall, Ritalin, uh, Epitol, Loxitane… | 阿得拉 利他林 卡马西平片剂 洛沙平 |
[06:56] | Olanzapine, that shit was the worst. | 奥氮平 这是最糟的 |
[06:57] | He blew up like a balloon on that one. | 他吃这药会像气球一样膨胀 |
[06:59] | He’d be on his knees every morning | 他每天早上都会跪着 |
[07:00] | begging us not to make him take it. | 求我们不要逼他吃这个药 |
[07:03] | Did they help him at all? | 那些药有用吗 |
[07:05] | Some. | 有一些吧 |
[07:07] | This mood disorder, is there a history of that… | 这种心境障碍 之前在你家族里 |
[07:10] | in your family, outside of Kevin? | 有过这种历史吗 除了凯文 |
[07:16] | Well, my dad was depressed. | 我爸有抑郁症 |
[07:19] | He was never officially diagnosed but my… | 倒没正式确诊过 不过我… |
[07:22] | my mother would just send him out of the house when | 我妈如果发现他意志消沉 |
[07:24] | she’d notice him sinking. And, uh, | 就会让他别住在家里… |
[07:27] | he’d go live with his brother in Drexel Hill for… | 他会去他在德雷克塞尔山的兄弟那边住个… |
[07:30] | …A few weeks and come home when he, uh… | 几周 然后等他觉得恢复够了 |
[07:33] | – felt strong enough. – And what about you? | -就再回来 -那你呢 |
[07:37] | Any periods of depression? | 有抑郁的时候吗 |
[07:44] | Yeah. I mean, there were times, you know. | 有 有几次 |
[07:49] | Yeah, thinking back… | 回想起来… |
[07:52] | maybe I was. I mean, I probably was. | 我可能真抑郁过 可能真是抑郁症 |
[07:56] | There was a period after Siobhan was born | 有那么一段时间 当时雪芳出生不久 |
[07:58] | and Kevin was starting to become difficult and, uh… | 凯文开始变得难以应付 还有… |
[08:04] | yeah. Um… | 对… |
[08:07] | But, you know, growing up, my mom, | 但要知道 我妈在我成长的过程中 |
[08:09] | she didn’t have patience for any of that. | 可从来没有耐心处理那些事 |
[08:12] | And she was overwhelmed dealing with my dad, so… | 她光是对付我爸都忙不过来了 所以… |
[08:16] | you know, I didn’t wanna… …burden her | 我不想再给她… |
[08:18] | any more than she already was, so I just… | 添加任何负担 所以我就… |
[08:21] | coped with it. | 自己学会了处理 |
[08:24] | Yeah? And how did your father cope with it? | 是吗 那你父亲处理得如何 |
[08:30] | Well, he shot himself. | 他吞枪自尽了 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I was 13 years old. | 我当时13岁 |
[08:36] | I’m so sorry, Mare. | 我真遗憾 梅尔 |
[08:42] | That must have been so much to carry as a young child. | 对一个小孩子来说 那一定太过沉重了 |
[08:46] | How did it make you feel? | 你当时什么感觉 |
[08:48] | Like I wasn’t enough for him. | 就觉得我对他来说还不够 |
[08:59] | You think… | 你觉得… |
[09:00] | maybe it’s… something you inherit. | 那有可能…会是种遗传吗 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:07] | You know, suicide, mental illness? | 自杀 精神疾病 |
[09:11] | ‘Cause I read a bunch of articles | 我读过大量相关文章 |
[09:12] | about these scientists who think | 有些科学家认为 |
[09:13] | maybe it’s… you know, passed down | 也许这些…是会一代一代 |
[09:16] | from generation to generation. | 遗传下去的 |
[09:20] | You think… maybe? | 你觉得…有可能吗 |
[09:23] | What are you looking for when you’re reading these articles? | 你读那些文章的时候主要是想看到什么呢 |
[09:30] | Hope, I guess. | 可能是希望吧 |
[09:34] | Hope that your grandson won’t turn out like– | 希望你的孙子不会变得像… |
[09:36] | Like my dad. | 像我爸那样 |
[09:39] | Or Kevin. | 或是凯文那样 |
[09:42] | Does it worry you that he might? | 你很担心他可能会变成那样吗 |
[09:47] | Oh, God, yeah. | 天 是的 |
[09:51] | I’m terrified. | 我怕死了 |
[09:56] | Poor Betty Carroll. | 可怜的贝蒂·卡罗尔 |
[09:59] | I mean, she was just going out for cereal, | 她只是出去买点麦片 |
[10:01] | and she had a heart attack and crashed into that pole. | 结果犯了心脏病 撞到了电线杆上 |
[10:04] | Cheerios killed her. | 脆谷乐害死了她 |
[10:06] | Well, not exactly, Mom. | 并不准确 妈 |
[10:08] | Mrs. Carroll was gonna have a heart attack | 卡罗尔女士犯心脏病是早晚的事 |
[10:11] | with or without the Cheerios. | 不管有没有脆谷乐 |
[10:12] | Not necessarily. | 那可不一定 |
[10:14] | I mean, what if she saw a deer or a raccoon in the road | 如果她在路上碰上了鹿或浣熊 |
[10:16] | and, you know, it spooked her enough that her heart exploded? | 把她吓得够呛 导致心脏病发呢 |
[10:20] | Drew, go put your jammies on, honey. | 德鲁 去把睡衣穿上 亲爱的 |
[10:22] | In a second. | 马上 |
[10:23] | No. That’s what you said ten minutes ago. | 不行 你十分钟前就是这么说的 |
[10:25] | Go put your pajamas on. Now. | 去把睡衣穿上 就现在 |
[10:27] | – Now. Go. – Okay. | -快点 快去 -好吧 |
[10:29] | Go, run. | 快点 跑起来 |
[10:40] | – Pass the damn ball! – Come on! Pass it! | -传球啊 -快点 传啊 |
[10:44] | Do you like this? | 你喜欢这个吗 |
[10:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah? Okay. | -喜欢 -喜欢吗 好的 |
[10:49] | That’s very pretty. | 真好看 |
[10:51] | That’s beautiful. Bracelets? | 美死了 戴个手镯吧 |
[10:56] | I watched your documentary project. | 我看了你做的纪录片 |
[10:59] | Oh, yeah? | 怎么样 |
[11:01] | I thought it was beautiful, Siobhan. I was so moved. | 我觉得很美 雪芳 我非常感动 |
[11:03] | It was really brave. | 真的很勇敢 |
[11:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:07] | So, I had this media lab teacher my freshman year, | 话说 我大一的时候有个媒体实验室的老师 |
[11:10] | this brilliant, inspiring woman named Meg Frawley, | 一个超级有才华又会启发人的女士 叫梅格·法利 |
[11:13] | and she just took the head position | 去年她去加州大学伯克利分校 |
[11:14] | of Media Studies at Cal Berkeley last year. | 当了媒体研究部的头儿 |
[11:18] | I think you should talk to her. You two would really hit it off. | 我觉得你该跟她聊聊 你俩一定会很聊得来 |
[11:21] | Cal Berkeley? | 加州大学伯克利分校 |
[11:23] | – Like, in California? – Yeah, babe. | -你是说加州那个吗 -是的 宝贝 |
[11:25] | In California. | 加州那个 |
[11:28] | I already submitted my applications. | 我的大学申请书已经交了 |
[11:30] | Yeah, but just talk to her. | 我知道 但还是跟她聊聊看嘛 |
[11:32] | And if you don’t like what she has to say, | 如果你不喜欢她说的话 |
[11:35] | then I wasted 20 minutes of your life | 那我就浪费了你生命的20分钟 |
[11:37] | and I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[11:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:40] | – Yeah. – How? | -对 -怎么补偿 |
[11:43] | Well, I have to figure that out. | 我还得想想 |
[11:48] | She’s so happy. | 她高兴死了 |
[11:50] | She’s been looking forward to trying on those dresses all week. | 她一整周都期待着穿上那裙子 |
[11:53] | Don’t tell her, but, uh, | 先别告诉她 |
[11:54] | we got a limo… | 我们弄了辆豪车 |
[11:55] | …to take her and her friend to dinner and the prom. | 送她和她朋友去晚宴和毕业舞会 |
[11:58] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[12:00] | She’s gonna have a ball. | 她会玩得超开心的 |
[12:02] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了 行了 |
[12:04] | That’s enough. All right, time for bed. | 够了 好了 该睡觉了 |
[12:06] | Let’s say goodnight. Say goodnight. | 咱们说晚安吧 说晚安 |
[12:08] | – Goodnight, Ryan. – Goodnight. | -晚安 瑞恩 -晚安 |
[12:10] | – Bye, cutie. – Brush your teeth. | -再见 乖乖 -把牙刷了 |
[12:11] | – Goodnight, pal. – Sleep well. | -晚安伙计 -睡个好觉 |
[12:13] | – Night. – Anyone need a beer? | -晚安 -谁还要啤酒 |
[12:16] | – Yeah. – I’d take another one. | -好 -我再来一瓶 |
[12:17] | I’m good. | 我不要了 |
[12:20] | Lori tell you the news, Mare? | 洛瑞跟你说了吗 梅尔 |
[12:22] | What news? | 说什么 |
[12:24] | We went to visit Kenny over at Delaware County Prison the other day, | 我们前几天去特拉华县监狱探视肯尼了 |
[12:26] | and he asked us if we would consider | 他问我们能否考虑 |
[12:29] | – taking Erin’s son, DJ, in. – Take him in? | -收留艾琳的儿子DJ -收留 |
[12:35] | Like– like adopt him? | 就是… 收养他吗 |
[12:38] | What’d you tell him? | 你们怎么和他说的 |
[12:41] | We told him we’d think about it. | 我们告诉他我们会考虑考虑的 |
[12:43] | Kenny still has to talk to the lawyer. | 肯尼还是得要和律师谈谈 |
[12:46] | Right now, DJ’s still living | 现在DJ仍然住在 |
[12:48] | with Dylan and his parents. | 迪伦和他父母家 |
[12:50] | Do you think Kenny ever hit her, John? | 你觉得肯尼打过她吗 约翰 |
[12:53] | – Erin? – Come on. | -艾琳 -别装傻了 |
[12:56] | We all know what he’s like. | 我们都知道他是什么样的 |
[12:59] | There were times we suspected | 我们有时候是怀疑过 |
[13:00] | – things weren’t good, but… – Here you go. | -他们的关系不太好 但… -给你 |
[13:02] | …Erin was tough, like her mother. | 艾琳很坚强 和她妈妈一样 |
[13:04] | I mean, you remember Rachel. | 你还记得瑞秋吧 |
[13:06] | She didn’t tell anybody she had leukemia | 直到她进安养院了 |
[13:07] | until she was going into hospice. | 她才跟人说她得了白血病 |
[13:09] | Erin was a lot like that. She… | 艾琳跟她很像 她… |
[13:12] | she didn’t like to talk about stuff. | 她喜欢把事情都藏在心里 |
[13:13] | No, but we all knew he wasn’t treating her right. | 对 但我们都清楚他对她并不好 |
[13:16] | Of course. That’s… why we took care of her. | 当然 所以… 我们才去照顾她 |
[13:19] | Erin even lived with Billy for a little while. | 艾琳甚至还和比利住了一阵子呢 |
[13:23] | When did she live with you, Bill? | 她什么时候和你住的 比利 |
[13:27] | Oh… …God. That was like, uh… | 天啊 好像是… |
[13:30] | three years ago. At least. | 三年前吧 至少 |
[13:34] | What did she move in for? | 她为什么要搬进去住 |
[13:37] | Well, her mother just died | 她妈妈刚刚去世 |
[13:38] | and Kenny was drinking a lot, I think, and… | 肯尼酗酒又很厉害 我想 |
[13:43] | and we didn’t want her around that. | 我们不想她待在那样的环境里 |
[13:45] | So I asked her to come stay with me, | 于是我就请她过来和我住 |
[13:47] | and I fixed her up a room in the basement. | 我给她在地下室收拾了个房间 |
[13:51] | Mm. How long she stay? | 她住了多久 |
[13:56] | Three weeks, maybe? | 三周吧 可能 |
[13:58] | It was little longer than that, wasn’t it? | 不止吧 对吗 |
[13:59] | I thought it was at least a couple months | 我觉得她至少和你住了 |
[14:01] | she was with you. | 几个月吧 |
[14:03] | I really don’t remember. It was a long time ago. | 我真的想不起来了 过去太久了 |
[14:09] | – I gotta get going. – Where are you going? | -我得走了 -你去哪儿啊 |
[14:13] | Uh, Matty’s having that fundraiser | 马蒂为他女儿搞了个募捐活动 |
[14:15] | for his daughter at the Duffer’s. | 就在达富酒吧 |
[14:18] | You know, I told him I’d stopped by. | 我跟他说了我会过去 |
[14:22] | – Have a good night. – See you later. | -晚安 -回头见 |
[14:24] | – Bye, Bill. Have fun. – Thanks. I will. | -再见比利 好好玩 -谢谢我会的 |
[14:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:32] | So I guess you heard the news about DJ? | 我猜你听说了DJ的事吧 |
[14:36] | What’s gonna happen to him now? | 他会怎么样 |
[14:37] | My parents and I met with Child Youth Services yesterday. | 我父母和我昨天见过少年儿童服务机构的人了 |
[14:42] | Your parents wanna keep him? | 你父母想要留下他 |
[14:45] | Well… How do you feel about that, like… | 你是什么想法呢 |
[14:48] | having to see him every day now that you know? | 你现在知道真相了 还要每天见到他 |
[14:52] | I don’t know. It’s fucking weird, you know? | 我也说不清 很奇怪 |
[14:58] | So what’s your situation? | 你的情况如何 |
[15:03] | My lawyer thinks I can plead down to a misdemeanor. | 我的律师认为我可以认个行为不当的轻罪 |
[15:07] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[15:11] | Either way, I’m not going to college next year. | 不管怎样 明年我都不会上大学了 |
[15:14] | Might just enroll in that Hopkins Beauty School | 不如去报名霍普金斯美容学校 |
[15:16] | out on 352. | 在352公路上 |
[15:20] | My friend went there and, uh… | 我朋友从那里毕业的 而且… |
[15:23] | you know, she works in a real good salon in Bryn Mawr. | 她在布林莫尔的一家高级美容美发店工作 |
[15:29] | Doing hair for all the rich Main Line women. | 为有钱的女人做头发 |
[15:34] | Just keep thinking I’m gonna wake up and… | 总是想我一觉醒来… |
[15:37] | it’ll be like a bad dream. | 会像是一场噩梦 |
[15:43] | Bet you were scared, huh? | 我猜你吓坏了吧 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:50] | Listen… | 听着… |
[15:55] | you know, Dylan… | 迪伦 |
[15:58] | if you ever wanna talk about it… | 如果你什么时候想聊聊这事… |
[16:02] | you just need someone besides your parents– | 你需要除了你父母之外的人 |
[16:04] | I got other friends. | 我有其他的朋友 |
[16:13] | It’s just that we were dating, what, | 只是在出这事之前 |
[16:16] | two months before this happened? | 我们就约会了两个月吧 |
[16:19] | I’m just saying, you don’t gotta like | 我是说 如果你不想过来 |
[16:22] | come around here if you don’t want to. | 就不用来了 |
[16:36] | You know, there are things from that night. | 那晚上发生了一些事 |
[16:41] | When I woke up, you weren’t in bed. | 我醒过来时 你没在床上 |
[16:44] | I was probably out in the den feeding DJ. | 我可能去休息室喂DJ了 |
[16:46] | No, you weren’t out in the den. | 不 你没在休息室 |
[16:50] | Then I was probably out here smoking. | 那我可能就是来这抽烟了 |
[16:53] | You weren’t out here smoking either. | 你也没在这儿抽烟 |
[16:55] | Dylan, I walked around the whole house, | 迪伦 我绕着房子转了一圈 |
[16:57] | and you weren’t anywhere. | 你根本不在 |
[17:02] | Where’d you go, Dylan? | 你去哪儿了 迪伦 |
[17:07] | You should probably leave. | 可能你该走了 |
[17:13] | Get the fuck out of here, now. | 立刻给我滚 |
[17:33] | How long have you been here? | 你在这待了多久了 |
[17:36] | If I had to guess, maybe a year. | 如果要我猜的话 可能有一年了 |
[17:39] | The first few months, I was like you, | 头几个月我和你一样 |
[17:40] | everything was a blur. | 一切都恍恍惚惚的 |
[17:43] | There was another girl here, Hilary. | 曾经还有个女孩儿 希拉里 |
[17:46] | She took care of me while I was going through withdrawal. | 我在经历戒断症状时 她照顾了我 |
[17:52] | Where did she go? | 她去了哪儿 |
[17:55] | She got pregnant… | 她怀孕了… |
[17:57] | …by him. | 他的孩子 |
[17:59] | And he didn’t like that. | 他不太高兴 |
[18:00] | One day, I woke up and she was gone. | 有天我一觉醒来 她就已经不见了 |
[18:07] | Don’t worry. He won’t come for us tonight. | 别怕 今晚他不会来 |
[18:09] | Friday is his poker night. | 他每周五晚上都要去打扑克 |
[18:11] | Whenever someone comes over, | 每当有人过来 |
[18:12] | he’ll tie us up so we keep quiet. | 他都会把我们绑起来让我们保持安静 |
[18:52] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[18:57] | I got you a coffee. | 我给你点了杯咖啡 |
[18:59] | I’m supposed to be the one buying. | 应该是我请客才对 |
[19:00] | Tough shit. Got here first. | 真糟糕 谁让我先到了呢 |
[19:03] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[19:05] | How you been, Tam? | 你最近怎样 塔姆 |
[19:07] | I’m a grandmother now. | 我做外婆了 |
[19:09] | – No shit? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -没错 |
[19:10] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[19:12] | You still working? | 你还在工作吗 |
[19:14] | Hmm, I got a small stable I keep around. | 我还照顾着一小批恩客 |
[19:16] | You know, a few older gentlemen I visit once a week | 你懂的 几个老男人 我每周过去 |
[19:19] | and tickle their balls. | 陪他们玩玩 |
[19:22] | – Hey, it pays the rent. – Well– | -这收入够我付房租 -好吧 |
[19:24] | Lets me spend more time with my grandbaby. | 让我能有更多时间陪孙子 |
[19:26] | – Well, there you go. – So what can I do for you, Mare? | -真不错 -我能帮你些什么 梅尔 |
[19:30] | Remember us talking about her last year? | 记得去年我们聊到她吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah. Sure. Sure. That’s Katie Bailey. | 当然记得 这是凯蒂·贝里 |
[19:36] | Since then, two more girls are gone. | 那以后 又有两个女孩不见了 |
[19:40] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[19:43] | – This one’s dead. – Oh, geez. | -这个死了 -老天 |
[19:46] | Don’t know her, but this one. | 我不认识她 但这个姑娘 |
[19:48] | This one, I’ve seen before. Yeah. | 这个姑娘 我以前见到过她 没错 |
[19:51] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好 -嗯 |
[19:53] | Hanging outside the Harrah’s on the river. | 在河边的哈拉酒吧外晃荡 |
[19:56] | Sometimes– | 有时候 |
[19:57] | sometimes on the corner of Belmont and Caldwell. | 有时候在贝尔蒙特街和考德威尔街转角 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:03] | Are you a cartoonist now, Mare? | 你现在是漫画家了吗 梅尔 |
[20:06] | No, there’s just, uh, a prowler. | 不是 只是有个徘徊者 |
[20:12] | Down on the Harrah’s, you said? | 你刚说在哈拉酒吧附近 |
[20:13] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好 |
[20:14] | I don’t hang out at the Harrah’s myself no more, | 我现在已经不去哈拉酒吧那儿混了 |
[20:16] | but, um, once in a while I’ll stop by | 但是 偶尔会过去 |
[20:18] | and talk to some of the girls, | 跟一些女孩聊聊 |
[20:20] | and I seen her around a couple of times. | 我在那儿看见过她几次 |
[20:22] | Um, will you just ask around for me? | 你能帮我四处问问吗 |
[20:25] | – Yeah. – See if anyone suspicious | -可以 -看看街上是否有 |
[20:27] | been on the streets, trying to pick them up? | 可疑的人 试图勾搭她们 |
[20:29] | Yeah, yeah. Sure. I’ll put the word out | 当然可以 我会把话传出去 |
[20:32] | and see what comes back. | 看看能收到什么消息 |
[20:51] | Oh, I hit her! | 我打中她了 |
[20:54] | Oh, geez, all her stuff… | 天呐 她的食物全都… |
[20:59] | Look at her over there, she dropped all of her stuff. | 看看她 她的食物都摔掉了 |
[21:02] | Look at her walk back, look at her walk back. | 看她走回去 看她走回去 |
[21:04] | Look at her over there. Oh, my God! | 看看她 老天 |
[21:08] | Throw another one! Throw another one! | 再扔一个 再扔一个 |
[21:14] | – Oh, my God. – I hit her with it. | -老天 -我打中她了 |
[21:21] | Lick your fingers, retard! | 舔舔你的手指 弱智 |
[21:24] | I can’t believe… | 我不敢相信 |
[21:33] | Hey, hey, hey. Get off! | 喂喂喂 住手 |
[21:35] | – Let me go. Let me go! – Get off of him! Calm down! | -放开我 放开我 -别打了 冷静点 |
[21:38] | – He deserved it. – I know, I know. | -他活该 -我知道 我知道 |
[21:45] | You wanna tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我事情经过吗 |
[22:08] | Does this have to do with Dad? | 这事跟你爸爸有关系吗 |
[22:15] | I saw you in the room with him the other night. | 我有天晚上看到你和他在房间里 |
[22:18] | Was he asking you to… keep a secret from me? | 他是在叫你对我保密吗 |
[22:27] | Is he doing it again? | 他又出轨了吗 |
[22:32] | Ryan. Ryan. Ryan! | 瑞恩 瑞恩 瑞恩 |
[23:00] | Is your dad doing it again? | 你爸爸又出轨了吗 |
[23:07] | Ryan, can you look at me? | 瑞恩 看着我好吗 |
[23:15] | Is it with the same woman as before? | 还是跟上次那个女人吗 |
[23:39] | Thank you so much for coming. | 真感谢你能过来 |
[23:40] | It happened so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[23:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:50] | Do you think there’s a part of Mr. Carroll that’s relieved? | 你说卡罗尔先生有没有一点如释重负的感觉 |
[23:54] | – I’m just saying. – Jesus, Mare. | -我就说说 -上帝啊 梅尔 |
[23:56] | She seemed to drive him nuts all the time. | 她似乎总是把他逼疯 |
[23:58] | You said as much yourself. | 你自己也说过 |
[24:00] | You’re allowed to say that when a person’s alive. | 人还活着时可以说这种话 |
[24:02] | After they die, everyone’s a saint. | 但是人死为大 |
[24:08] | Betty, she was a– she was a nice lady, | 贝蒂 她生前是一个 是一个善良的人 |
[24:11] | – you know? – Thank you. | -明白吗 -谢谢 |
[24:12] | Have you, uh, spoken to Frank lately? | 你最近有和弗兰克聊过吗 |
[24:16] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[24:21] | Karen Comisky’s daughter works over at the Springton Inn, | 凯伦·科米斯基的女儿在史宾顿旅馆工作 |
[24:25] | and Faye was supposed to go and check out | 菲本来应该去那里看看 |
[24:27] | their wedding reception hall, and she never showed up. | 他们婚礼的接待厅 但她一直没有出现 |
[24:30] | Just saying. | 我就说说 |
[24:32] | – Excuse me. I’m sorry. – Oh, okay, all right. | -失陪 抱歉 -没事 |
[24:40] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[24:42] | Uh, hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[24:44] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[24:47] | Listen up! | 听我说 |
[24:52] | Uh, first, I wanna thank you all for coming here today | 首先 我想感谢大家今天过来 |
[24:55] | to honor my dear Betty. | 悼念我亲爱的贝蒂 |
[24:58] | But there’s something else I’d like to say, | 但我还有些别的话想说 |
[25:01] | and I gotta get it off my chest. | 我一定得说出来 |
[25:03] | I mean, I– I– I was gonna tell Betty, but– | 我 我 我本来要告诉贝蒂的 但是 |
[25:06] | but now it looks like that isn’t gonna happen… | 但是看来现在说不成了 |
[25:09] | and I can’t live with this anymore. | 而我忍不下去了 |
[25:11] | Uh, I can’t live with the guilt. | 我忍受不了这种愧疚 |
[25:15] | I had an affair… | 我出轨了 |
[25:18] | with Helen Fahey. | 对象是海伦·费伊 |
[25:31] | Lis– list– listen to me. | 听 听 听着 |
[25:32] | Affair’s a strong word. Very strong. | “出轨”这词太严重了 过于严重了 |
[25:34] | It happened twice. | 只有两次 |
[25:38] | Okay. Three times, tops. | 好吧 三次 最多了 |
[25:39] | But– You know– The fact that I can’t even remember how many | 但你知道吗 我都记不清楚发生过几次 |
[25:42] | should tell you all you need to know about what it meant to me. | 这说明这件事对我而言无关紧要 |
[25:45] | I mean, what kind of smacked-ass makes an announcement like that | 什么样的人渣才会在他妻子的葬礼接待会上 |
[25:48] | at his wife’s funeral reception anyway? | 发表这种声明 |
[26:10] | – Ma, what do you think? – I thought you were wearing | -妈 你觉得怎么样 -你不是要穿 |
[26:12] | the red dress with the– with the thing? | 那件红裙子吗 上面有那个东西的 |
[26:14] | – I tried. Didn’t work. – No, no, no, no, no. | -我试过了 不合适 -不 不 不 不 不 |
[26:16] | Go back and try the red dress again. | 回去再试试那条红裙子 |
[26:18] | He’s at the door. Mom. | 他在门口了 妈 |
[26:20] | Oh, in that case, you look great. | 这样的话 你看起来棒极了 |
[26:26] | Homewrecker. | 小三 |
[26:30] | – Holy shit. – Let’s go. | -天啊 -我们走吧 |
[26:32] | Let’s go. Bye. | 我们走 拜 |
[26:38] | So, did we get the user info back from SideDoor? | 所以 从侧门那里拿到用户信息了吗 |
[26:43] | Yeah. Uh, Hauser and I interviewed the three people | 对 豪瑟和我昨天讯问了 |
[26:46] | – who messaged Erin yesterday. – And? | -和艾琳发过信息的三个人 -然后呢 |
[26:49] | All had alibis. | 都有不在场证据 |
[26:51] | – Solid alibis? – Yeah. | -可靠的不在场证明吗 -是的 |
[26:55] | – Fuck. Okay. -Yeah. | -该死 好吧 -对啊 |
[26:58] | What about the ballistics report on the bullet | 那我们在白兰地公园发现的子弹的 |
[27:00] | we found at Brandywine Park? Anything? | 弹道报告呢 有线索吗 |
[27:03] | Mare, you know, uh, | 梅尔 你知道的 |
[27:05] | I could be suspended for discussing details | 我可能会因为和你讨论 |
[27:07] | of an ongoing investigation with you. | 有关进行中的调查细节被停职 |
[27:14] | Report’s supposed to be in on Monday. | 报告应该周一会传来 |
[27:15] | Can we please talk about something else? | 我们能聊聊别的吗 |
[27:17] | Yeah. Okay. All right. Sure. | 好吧 好的 当然了 |
[27:20] | This is a… It’s a date, all right? | 这是…是个约会 好吗 |
[27:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:28] | Dink, dink, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit. Ribbit! | 叮 叮 呱 呱 呱 呱 |
[27:32] | Oh, Drew. Thanks for inviting me over. | 德鲁 谢谢你请我过来 |
[27:35] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[27:37] | I thought it might help you to learn his routine. | 我想这能帮助你掌握他的日常习惯 |
[27:40] | Right. | 对 |
[27:43] | You know, always have a rag nearby | 你知道吗 在你给他洗头的时候 |
[27:44] | when you wash his hair, you know, | 身边要准备条抹布 知道吗 |
[27:46] | ’cause he’ll scream that his eyes are burning, | 因为他会大叫说他眼睛在刺疼 |
[27:47] | you know, even though we use tear-free shampoo. | 即使我们用的是无泪配方的洗发水 |
[27:49] | – Okay. Good to know. – Oh, and never leave him alone. | -好的 多谢告知 -而且永远别留他一个人 |
[27:53] | – Right. – Yeah, ’cause he’s active | -好的 -因为他很活跃 |
[27:56] | and, you know, God forbid he slips and bumps his head. | 而且 希望不要滑倒后撞到头 |
[27:59] | Yeah. Right. Of course. | 是 好的 当然不会 |
[28:01] | Oh, no. Hey, I’m gonna grab your shampoo | 不 我要去拿你的洗发水 |
[28:05] | and then we can wash your hair, okay? | 然后我们就可以给你洗头了 好吗 |
[28:13] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[28:16] | It’s purely selfish, dear. | 单纯出于自私 亲爱的 |
[28:20] | I’m afraid you’ll get custody | 我担心你会得到监护权 |
[28:21] | and you’ll cut all of us out of his life. | 然后把我们从他生活中移除 |
[28:24] | And I can’t bear to lose another one. | 我接受不了再失去一个了 |
[28:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:33] | All right. You ready? | 好啦 准备好了吗 |
[28:35] | – Yeah. – Someone told me | -好了 -有人告诉我 |
[28:36] | you don’t like soap in your eyes, so… | 你不喜欢有泡沫进眼睛 所以… |
[28:44] | – How’s your meal? – Good. Yeah. | -你的餐点如何 -挺好的 不错 |
[28:49] | I was eyeballing that tortellini special myself. | 我刚才在打量那个特色意大利饺子 |
[28:52] | – Oh, yeah? – Sounded good but I, uh… | -是吗 -听起来不错 但是我… |
[28:55] | I chickened out at the last minute | 我最后时刻临阵退缩了 |
[28:56] | – ’cause of the zucchini. – Well, can’t even taste it. | -因为西葫芦 -我尝都尝不出 |
[29:00] | See that? Should have gone with it. | 看到没 刚才就应该点它的 |
[29:08] | Trying to be a more adventurous eater | 想尝试吃得大胆点 |
[29:10] | but it’s hard. | 但很难 |
[29:14] | I was watching this, uh, food show | 我之前在看这个 美食节目 |
[29:17] | and this, uh, guy was… eating food | 有个 男的在…吃东西 |
[29:21] | and he, uh, was eating this like clam thing. | 然后他在吃一种蛤肉一样的东西 |
[29:23] | It was so gross. I was like– what is it called? | 太恶心了 我当时感觉…那叫什么来着 |
[29:26] | It’s like an abalone and salt and– | 好像是一个鲍鱼和盐还有… |
[29:27] | I just thought of something. I just thought of something. | 我想到了一件事 我刚想到一件事 |
[29:30] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[29:33] | What? | 什么 |
[29:35] | It’s just a bite. I was gonna– | 就一口 我刚才想… |
[29:36] | – I was gonna try a bite. – No. No. | -刚才本来想尝一口 -不 不 |
[29:38] | No, Zabel. About the case. | 不 扎博尔 是关于那个案子的 |
[29:41] | There was a girl from Jersey. | 之前有个泽西的女孩 |
[29:43] | She went missing a couple of years ago, | 几年前她失踪了 |
[29:44] | Melville area. Her name was Hilary Cassell. | 在梅尔维尔地区 她叫做希拉里·卡斯尔 |
[29:47] | She, um, she had a story similar to Missy and Katie’s. | 她 她的故事和米西 凯蒂的类似 |
[29:51] | Drug habit led to prostitution– | 染上毒瘾后成为妓女… |
[29:52] | I thought we were gonna talk about something else | 我以为我们今晚要聊点别的 |
[29:55] | – other than the case tonight. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, we did. | -不聊案子 -对 对 我们聊了啊 |
[29:57] | We just spent the last half hour | 我们刚才半个小时都在 |
[29:58] | talking about how you had a stutter as a kid. | 聊你小时候说话结巴 |
[30:01] | Anyway… listen, there’s a guy, | 总之…听着 有个男的 |
[30:05] | this detective over at Melville named Jimmy Miller. | 这个在梅尔维尔的警探叫吉米·米勒 |
[30:08] | All right? Call him. Tell him I said to call. | 知道吗 打给他 告诉他是我叫你联系的 |
[30:10] | – Ask for the file– – Mare, Mare, uh… | -跟他要文件 -梅尔 梅尔 |
[30:13] | why didn’t you tell me | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[30:14] | you went to Deacon Mark’s previous parish? | 你去马克执事之前的教区了呢 |
[30:19] | You went there | 你去了那 |
[30:21] | and you questioned the pastor about Deacon Mark. | 而且你询问了牧师关于马克执事的事 |
[30:26] | I didn’t tell you because he didn’t– | 我没跟你说是因为他没有… |
[30:28] | he didn’t have anything new to say. | 他没有什么新的信息 |
[30:30] | It’s not a big deal. He, uh– | 不是什么大事 他… |
[30:32] | He said he was interviewed by the archdiocese, | 他说他被大主教辖区讯问过 |
[30:35] | – and they found– – Yeah. I know what he said, | -然后他们发现… -对 我知道他说了什么 |
[30:37] | because I went there and I questioned him myself. | 因为我去过那而且亲自问过他 |
[30:39] | Like an idiot. | 像个傻子一样 |
[30:41] | But that’s not the point. The point is, | 那不是重点 重点是 |
[30:44] | I’m showing you all of my cards… | 我对你全盘托出 |
[30:46] | …and you are showing me none | 你却讳莫如深 从不告诉我 |
[30:48] | – of yours. – Grow up, Zabel. | -你的事 -别耍孩子气 扎博尔 |
[30:50] | I’m trying to help you out here. | 我在帮你呢 |
[30:52] | Help me… | 帮我… |
[30:55] | or help yourself? | 还是帮你自己 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:05] | I’m sorry, Mare. I’m just thrown off. | 抱歉 梅尔 我只是有点困惑 |
[31:10] | You know what my mom said to me | 你知道我今晚出门去接你的时候 |
[31:12] | when I was leaving tonight to pick you up? | 我妈妈对我说了什么吗 |
[31:16] | She said, “Mare’s only going out with you | 她说 “梅尔同意跟你约会 |
[31:18] | ’cause she wants to stay close to the case.” | 只是因为她想继续调查这案子” |
[31:27] | This is the part where you tell me she was wrong. | 这个时候你该告诉我她错了 |
[31:34] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[32:00] | Hey, Ryan. This is all my fault and I’m gonna fix it. | 瑞恩 这都是我的错 我会弥补的 |
[32:06] | I’m gonna fix it. | 我会弥补的 |
[32:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:10] | You just gotta hang in there, okay? | 你只需要坚持住 好吗 |
[32:15] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[32:17] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[33:23] | So what did you say to that detective? | 你跟那警探说了什么 |
[33:26] | I told her the journals were in her old hiding place. | 我跟她说日记在她的老藏身处 |
[33:29] | She called yesterday asking about a necklace. | 她昨天打电话来问项链的事 |
[33:31] | – And what did you tell her? – Nothing. Just like you said. | -你怎么跟她说的 -没说什么 就像你说的那样 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:38] | Here. | 给 |
[33:40] | Ain’t gonna bite. | 不会咬人 |
[34:06] | Hey. Hey. Where are they? | 它们在哪 |
[34:10] | Uh, they’re over here. | 在这边 |
[35:00] | Hey. Come on. We said we weren’t gonna read them. | 走了 我们说好不看的 |
[35:56] | Oh, fuck me. | 我操 |
[36:00] | – Fuck. – Dennis! | -靠 -丹尼斯 |
[36:02] | Dennis, what’s going on down there? | 丹尼斯 你在楼下搞什么 |
[36:10] | It’s too good. | 太好吃了 |
[36:11] | It’s, um, uh, order for St. Michael’s. | 圣迈克尔教堂的订单 |
[36:14] | That’s that priest I was telling youse about. | 那就是我给你们说的牧师 |
[36:16] | The fucking creeper? | 那个该死的变态 |
[36:18] | – Yeah. – What– what fucking creeper? | -是的 -什么该死的变态 |
[36:21] | You know how my mom’s all super into | 你知道我妈沉迷于 |
[36:22] | – her church group and shit? – Yeah. | -她的教会团体吗 -嗯 |
[36:24] | She was like, “Stay away from that priest.” | 她说 “离那个牧师远点” |
[36:28] | Apparently, he raped some 14-year-old girl | 显然 他在一次实地考察旅行中 |
[36:30] | – on a class field trip. – Thanks. Thank you. | -强奸了一个14岁女生 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[36:35] | – What the fuck? – Yeah, it’s messed up. | -什么鬼 -太操蛋了 |
[36:37] | What a fucking sicko. | 真他妈的变态 |
[36:42] | Hey, Father. | 神父 |
[36:44] | I heard you got yourself a little altar girl. | 听说你给自己找了个辅祭女童 |
[36:47] | Fucking clown. | 他妈的小丑 |
[36:50] | Ears not working, Father? | 耳朵聋了吗 神父 |
[36:51] | Yo, I’m talking to you, you fucking pervert. | 我跟你说话呢 死变态 |
[36:54] | – Answer him! – Fucking pervert. | -回答他 -死变态 |
[36:55] | You pedophile punk! | 你个该死的恋童癖 |
[36:58] | Oh, you need a towel to clean yourself up, Father? | 你需要毛巾清理下吗 神父 |
[37:01] | – Come on. – Fuck you. | -走吧 -操你妈 |
[37:27] | What are you reading them for? Bring it over here. | 你看什么看 拿过来 |
[38:01] | We’re very sorry about all of this. | 我们非常抱歉 |
[38:03] | I’m sure you’re aware | 我想你知道 |
[38:05] | of all the recent activity with the missing girls. | 最近连续有女孩失踪吧 |
[38:06] | Oh, my husband is 77 years old. | 我丈夫77岁了 |
[38:10] | He’s got dementia. | 他有老年痴呆 |
[38:12] | Some nights he wanders out after I’ve fallen asleep. | 有些晚上他会在我睡着后出去闲荡 |
[38:16] | And he forgets which house is ours. | 他会忘记哪栋房子是我们家 |
[38:20] | What kind of idiot thinks that he might be the murderer? | 什么样的傻子会觉得他可能是凶手 |
[38:42] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[38:44] | He was looking in people’s windows, Chief. | 他当时在偷窥别人的窗户 头儿 |
[38:46] | – And I thought that– – You thought what? | -我想着 -你想着什么 |
[38:48] | – May– – He was the one that went down here kidnapping girls? | -也… -他就是那个绑架女孩的人吗 |
[38:50] | The one who killed Erin McMenamin? | 那个杀了艾琳·麦克梅纳明的 |
[38:53] | He can’t even remember which house is his. | 他甚至记不住他家在哪 |
[38:57] | What did I tell you about staying away, Mare? | 我不是叫你远离这案子吗 梅尔 |
[39:00] | – I forget. – Don’t play that shit with me. | -我会忘记 -少来这套 |
[39:04] | Don’t. | 少来 |
[39:07] | Now, take your ass home. | 回家吧 |
[39:28] | Mark? | 马克 |
[39:30] | Everything all right? | 一切可好 |
[39:32] | No, just leave me alone, Dan. | 别来管我 丹 |
[39:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[39:38] | What– Are you all right? What happened? | 什么 你还好吗 发生什么了 |
[39:40] | Just leave me alone, okay? | 别来烦我 好吗 |
[39:41] | No, please. Just let me see it– | 拜托 让我看看 |
[39:43] | Just leave! Go! | 走啊 快走 |
[39:44] | All right, plea… Please. | 好的 拜托 |
[39:53] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[39:54] | Just– | 就 |
[39:58] | I can’t anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[40:06] | Let me see your face. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[40:10] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[40:11] | Look, come on. Come on. Doesn’t matter. | 别 别问了 无所谓了 |
[40:16] | – We need to call the police. – No. Dan, no. | -我们得报警 -不要 丹 不要 |
[40:25] | I was with Erin the night she was killed. | 艾琳被杀那晚我和她在一起 |
[40:29] | With her? | 跟她在一起 |
[40:46] | But you told me that you only spoke to her on the phone. | 可你跟我说你只是和她通了电话 |
[40:49] | She called, upset. | 她打了电话 很难过 |
[40:52] | Said– said to go pick her up, so… | 叫我去接她 所以 |
[40:55] | uh, I drove to Sharp’s Woods… | 我开车去了夏普森林 |
[40:59] | and then I put her bike in my trunk. | 然后把她的单车放进我的后备箱 |
[41:01] | And then I was gonna drive her home, that’s all. | 然后我本来要开车送她回家的 |
[41:03] | But then she got a message from someone saying– | 可是她收到一个人的信息说 |
[41:06] | asking her to go out to Brandywine Park. | 叫她去白兰地公园 |
[41:09] | And then she said that she– | 然后她说她 |
[41:11] | She said that she wanted me to drive her there. | 她说她想让我送她过去 |
[41:12] | So I said, “Okay,” and I drove her there. | 于是我说 “好的” 我开车送她到了那里 |
[41:15] | I mean, I tried– I tried to convince her to go home, | 我试图说服她回家 |
[41:17] | but she was just– I mean, she was hysterical. | 但她 她情绪激动 |
[41:19] | Just hysterical. And then she, um… she stormed off. | 情绪很激动 然后她就愤然离开了 |
[41:24] | Why didn’t you go to the police? | 你怎么没去找警察 |
[41:26] | Why didn’t you tell them all this? | 你怎么不跟他们说这些 |
[41:29] | Wha– I have a previous accusation? | 我 我先前就被指控过了 |
[41:33] | That I have her bike in my trunk? | 然后她的单车还在我后备箱 |
[41:36] | I was scared… | 我很害怕 |
[41:39] | Till I threw it in the river. | 直到我把它扔进了河里 |
[41:42] | I threw it in the river. | 我把它扔进了河里 |
[41:47] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[41:49] | What? Kill her? | 什么 杀了她 |
[41:57] | If I said no, would you believe me? | 如果我说没有 你会相信我吗 |
[42:01] | I just don’t understand why she’s coming here. | 我只是不明白她为什么要过来 |
[42:04] | – I thought she was off the case. – She is off the case. | -她不是从这案子上被撤走了吗 -她是被撤了 |
[42:08] | Well, you think it’s a very good idea | 你觉得你跟她一起出去 |
[42:10] | for you to be going out with her then? | 是个好主意 |
[42:15] | I know you like her, Colin. | 我知道你喜欢她 柯林 |
[42:19] | How do you know I like her? | 你怎么知道我喜欢她 |
[42:20] | I see the way you look at her. | 我看到你看她的样子 |
[42:23] | And because I know you better than anyone. | 还因为我比任何人都了解你 |
[42:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:40] | Just be careful, that’s all. | 小心点 仅此而已 |
[42:44] | My whole life’s been about being careful, Mom. | 我这辈子都小心翼翼 妈 |
[42:48] | Look how far that’s gotten me. | 看看我现在的样子 |
[42:57] | Fuck. Bye. | 操 拜 |
[43:27] | Thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢跟我来 |
[43:29] | Well, I’m the detective on this case. | 我是负责这案子的警探 |
[43:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[43:34] | It was last April. | 是去年四月 |
[43:36] | I was out by the riverfront, | 我在河边地区 |
[43:38] | and I don’t normally hustle out there, but… | 我一般不在那边揽活的 但是 |
[43:41] | all my regulars cancelled and I needed the money. | 我所有的常客都取消了 而我需要钱 |
[43:44] | All right. | 嗯 |
[43:46] | Uh, and this guy pulled up, and he seemed normal. | 一个人开车过来 看上去很正常 |
[43:51] | And, um, I got in. | 然后我上了车 |
[43:54] | And he parked over by the stadium. | 他在体育场旁边停下 |
[43:57] | And, um… …I went to get into the backseat, | 然后 我去了后座 |
[44:01] | uh, to get undressed. | 准备脱掉衣服 |
[44:03] | And, uh, before we could do anything, | 在我们还没做任何事前 |
[44:05] | his hands were round my neck. | 他的手就掐住了我的脖子 |
[44:08] | I– I thought my eyes were gonna pop right out of my skull | 我感觉我的眼睛都要从头骨里挤出来 |
[44:11] | and everything went black. And I… | 一切变得漆黑 我 |
[44:13] | I just started kicking and fighting | 我开始踢打 反抗 |
[44:16] | and, you know, anything I could do to survive. | 竭尽全力求生 |
[44:20] | And… and I must have hit him. | 我肯定打中了他 |
[44:23] | ‘Cause, uh, when I opened my eyes, he was holding his face. | 因为我睁开眼后 他托着他的脸 |
[44:27] | And I jumped out of the car and I ran. | 我跳下车就跑了 |
[44:30] | What can you tell us about him, Allie? | 关于他你还记得什么特征 艾莉 |
[44:33] | Was he white? Black? | 他是白人还是黑人 |
[44:35] | Um, he was white. | 他是白人 |
[44:37] | Um, he had a beard. | 有胡子 |
[44:39] | Uh, he smoked Winstons. | 他抽云斯顿 |
[44:42] | And the only reason I even really noticed | 我唯一注意到这个的原因是 |
[44:45] | was ’cause my grandmother was the only person | 因为我外婆是我见过的 |
[44:47] | I ever seen smoke Winstons. | 唯一一个抽云斯顿的人 |
[44:49] | Do you remember anything about the vehicle? | 关于车子你还记得什么吗 |
[44:51] | – Anything specific? – Um, it was a van. | -有什么特点吗 -是一辆厢式车 |
[44:55] | – What kind of van? – Um, a work van, maybe? | -什么样的厢式车 -也许是工作用的 |
[45:01] | It was blue. | 蓝色 |
[45:04] | I– I wrote down part of the license plate. | 我写下了部分车牌号 |
[45:08] | I was scared that he might come back again | 我害怕他会再次回来 |
[45:11] | and look for me. | 找我 |
[45:14] | – PA plate? – Yeah. | -宾州的牌照 -是的 |
[45:24] | Jose. It’s Zabel. | 荷西 我是扎博尔 |
[45:26] | I need you to run a partial through PennDOT | 我需要你帮我在宾州交通局和汽车牌照识别系统里 |
[45:27] | and any LPR systems in the county for me. | 查一个局部车牌号 |
[45:29] | We’re looking for a blue utility van, | 我们在找一辆蓝色多用途厢式车 |
[45:31] | plate is “George, Henry, David.” | 车牌是GHD |
[45:36] | How long you think? | 你觉得需要多久 |
[45:39] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[45:43] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[45:44] | Uh, my guy’s running the plates. Two hours tops. | 我的人在查车牌 最多两小时 |
[45:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:50] | Fine. | 行 |
[45:56] | Hey, I’m sorry for the other night. | 前晚的事我很抱歉 |
[45:59] | You don’t have anything to be sorry for, Mare. | 你不需要抱歉 梅尔 |
[46:01] | Just being honest about how you feel. | 你只是坦诚表达了你的感受 |
[46:05] | – I just can’t do all of that. – All of what? | -我做不到那些事 -什么事 |
[46:11] | What you want. | 你想做的事 |
[46:14] | How do you know what I want? | 你怎么知道我想要什么 |
[46:17] | My life’s a shitshow, Zabel. | 我的生活一团糟 扎博尔 |
[46:20] | I’m about to lose custody of my grandson. | 我即将失去我外孙的监护权 |
[46:23] | I’m still working through | 我还在处理 |
[46:24] | unresolved issues from my son who killed himself. | 我那自杀儿子所造成的未解决问题 |
[46:28] | And, uh, my ex-husband basically lives in my backyard, | 而我前夫就住在我家后院里 |
[46:31] | so you’re right, I don’t know what you want, but… | 所以你说得对 我不知道你想要什么 但是 |
[46:35] | I’m sure it’s not that. | 肯定不是那个 |
[46:38] | You could have just said that when I asked you out. | 我约你出来的时候你就可以告诉我的 |
[46:40] | I know. And I should have. | 我知道 我应该说的 |
[46:44] | But I just, uh… | 但我只是 |
[46:46] | even if they did kick me off the fucking thing, | 即使他们把我撤走 |
[46:48] | it’s still my case. | 那还是我的案子 |
[46:50] | You know what it’s like when a case gets inside you like that? | 你懂当一个案子吞噬你的感觉是什么样的吧 |
[46:56] | It’s not a switch you can just turn off. | 这不是你想不管就可以不管的 |
[47:03] | I didn’t solve that case. | 我没有破那案子 |
[47:08] | What? | 什么 |
[47:10] | The girl from Upper Darby. | 上达比市的那个女孩 |
[47:13] | Her parents hired a P.I. | 她家长雇了一个私家侦探 |
[47:15] | ’cause we weren’t working fast enough. | 因为我们速度不够快 |
[47:18] | Some fucking drunk ex-cop looking to make some extra cash | 一个酗酒的前警察想要赚点外快 |
[47:22] | calls me out of the blue one day, | 一天突然给我打电话 |
[47:24] | says he wants to compare notes. Thinks he’s got something. | 说他想要比对笔记 认为他有所发现 |
[47:28] | I ignored it. | 我无视了 |
[47:32] | Couple weeks go by, | 过了几周 |
[47:33] | I’m in the area, so I drop by his house. | 我刚好在附近 就去了他家 |
[47:36] | And his sister’s there packing up the place. | 他姐姐在那收拾东西 |
[47:39] | Says he’s in hospice. His liver gave out… | 说他在安养院 他的肝脏衰竭 |
[47:44] | but help myself to any files. | 我可以查看任何档案 |
[47:47] | So… find one marked “Zabel”… | 所以找到了一个写有”扎博尔”的 |
[47:51] | I take it home. | 我带回了家 |
[47:53] | Son of a bitch, if he didn’t piece it all together. | 要不是他把所有线索拼凑起来 |
[47:58] | Neighbor gave an alibi that didn’t check out. | 邻居给的不在场证明站不住脚 |
[48:01] | He caught it… | 他发现了 |
[48:04] | I missed it. | 我漏掉了 |
[48:10] | I filed a search warrant, | 我申请了搜查令 |
[48:13] | we hit the perp’s house, | 我们突袭了罪犯的家 |
[48:14] | find the poor girl’s shoe in his bedroom, guy confesses… | 在他卧室里发现了那可怜女孩的鞋 他认罪 |
[48:17] | case closed. | 结案 |
[48:21] | – Why’d you do it? – I don’t fucking know. | -你为什么那么做 -我也不知道 |
[48:26] | I think I really just wanted to do something great… | 我大概只是想成就大事 |
[48:29] | for once in my life. | 生平第一次 |
[48:34] | Makes you feel any better, I hid drugs on my grandson’s mother. | 如果能安慰到你的话 我栽赃毒品给我外孙的妈妈 |
[48:39] | That’s why they put me on leave. | 所以他们才让我停职 |
[48:44] | Wait, you serious? | 什么 认真的吗 |
[48:49] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[48:53] | Doing something great is overrated. | 成就大事被夸大了 |
[48:57] | ‘Cause then people expect that from you… all the time. | 因为那样人们会总是指望你做到这点 |
[49:03] | What they don’t realize is you’re just as screwed up as they are. | 他们意识不到你跟他们一样废柴 |
[49:11] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[49:13] | Zabel. | 我是扎博尔 |
[49:19] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[49:21] | Seven matches on blue vans in the area the night of Erin’s murder. | 艾琳遇害当晚那一片区有七辆符合的蓝色厢式车 |
[49:24] | Got the addresses. | 拿到了地址 |
[49:26] | Let’s go knock on some doors. | 我们去挨个询问吧 |
[49:37] | What was that for? | 这是干什么 |
[49:40] | How do you know what I want? | 你怎么知道我想要什么 |
[49:53] | Does that van over there belong to you? | 那边那辆厢式车是你的吗 |
[49:56] | Uh, yes? | 是的 |
[49:57] | – How long have you had it? – About four years. | -你买了多久了 -大概四年 |
[50:00] | I run my housekeeping business out of it. | 我用它开展我的家政生意 |
[50:02] | Anyone else you work with ever drive it? | 你的同事有人开它吗 |
[50:05] | No. Just me and my sister. | 没 就我和我妹妹 |
[50:07] | Does that van over there belong to you? | 那边那辆厢式车是你的吗 |
[50:10] | – It was my husband’s. – Your husband around? | -我老公的 -你老公在吗 |
[50:14] | He died two years ago. What’s this about anyway? | 他两年前过世了 什么事 |
[50:17] | Am I in some sort of trouble or something? | 我是有麻烦了还是什么 |
[50:20] | No, you’re not in any trouble, Mr. Potts. | 没 你没有任何麻烦 帕茨先生 |
[50:22] | We just need to get some details from you. | 我们只需要打听一些细节 |
[50:24] | Details about what? | 关于什么的细节 |
[50:25] | Might be easier if we step inside. | 我们进去的话会更简单一点 |
[50:28] | It would just take a few minutes. | 只需要几分钟 |
[50:44] | So, what can I do for youse? | 有什么需要帮助的 |
[50:46] | Is that your Ford cargo van outside? | 外面的是你的福特厢式车吗 |
[50:48] | Yeah. Though I wish it wasn’t. | 是的 不过我倒希望不是 |
[50:50] | Thing’s been nothing but a headache since the day I got it. | 自从我买来第一天起 就一直让我头疼不断 |
[50:53] | Are you the only one who drives it? | 只有你开吗 |
[50:55] | Just me. | 就我 |
[50:58] | Would you mind turning the, uh, music down for us? | 你能把音乐关小声点吗 |
[51:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[51:28] | Mare. | 梅尔 |
[51:32] | Zabel. | 扎博尔 |
[51:35] | No gun. | 没带枪 |
[52:00] | – Sorry about that. – No problem. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[52:03] | Is that a bar you got back there? | 后面那是酒吧吗 |
[52:05] | Yeah. Belonged to my uncle. He owned it for 20 years. | 是的 我叔叔的 他经营了20年 |
[52:10] | He wanted to hand it down to his son, | 他本来想给他儿子的 |
[52:12] | but his son didn’t want nothing to do with the place, | 但他儿子不想跟那地方扯上关系 |
[52:13] | so he turned it over to me back in… 2016. | 所以就在2016年转让给了我 |
[52:17] | – What you do for a living? – Uh, I make deliveries for… | -你做什么谋生 -我送货 |
[52:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[52:25] | People are here. And he didn’t chain us up, | 有人来了 他没有用链子捆住我们 |
[52:28] | which means he wasn’t expecting them. | 说明他并不知道他们会来 |
[52:37] | You still haven’t told me what this is about. | 你们还没告诉我你们是为何而来 |
[52:46] | Busted radiator. It’s on the list. | 暖气管坏了 在维修清单上 |
[52:48] | I got a sagging pipe upstairs. | 楼上有根下凹的管子 |
[52:52] | – It’s not moving anymore. – Hit it harder! | -不动了 -用力敲 |
[53:07] | – What’s the camera for? – My uncle installed them | -那个摄像头是干什么的 -我叔叔安装的 |
[53:11] | just to keep an eye on the cash register and whatnot. | 用来监视收银机什么的 |
[53:15] | You live alone? | 你一个人住吗 |
[53:18] | Mr. Potts? | 帕茨先生 |
[53:20] | Yeah. Just me… All by my lonesome. | 是的 就我 一个人住 |
[53:35] | Zabel. | 扎博尔 |
[53:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[54:15] | Over here! | 这边 |
[54:16] | Let us out! Help! Open the door, please! Please! | 放我们出去 救命 开门 拜托 拜托 |
[56:50] | Goddamnit! | 该死 |
[57:41] | Fall in! We need more backup! | 集合 我们需要更多支援 |
[57:43] | – I got someone on the ground. – All units, all units… | -有人倒地 -所有单位 所有单位 |
[57:44] | Is there anyone else in the house? Ma’am? | 屋里还有别人吗 女士 |
[57:46] | Ma’am, is this blood yours? | 女士 这是你的血吗 |
[57:48] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[57:49] | And what’s special about today? | 今天有什么特别的 |
[57:51] | It’s my birthday. | 是我生日 |
[58:00] | Follow me, Mom. Let’s jump in together. | 跟我来 妈妈 我们一起跳进去 |
[58:03] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |