时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Today is Saturday! | 今天是周六 |
[00:11] | And what’s special about today? | 今天有什么特别的 |
[00:13] | It’s my birthday! | 是我生日 |
[00:18] | You know, there are things from that night. | 那晚上发生了一些事 |
[00:20] | I walked around the whole house and you weren’t anywhere. | 我绕着房子转了一圈 你根本不在 |
[00:22] | Where’d you go, Dylan? | 你去哪儿了 迪伦 |
[00:23] | You should probably leave. | 可能你该走了 |
[00:26] | I was with Erin the night she was killed. | 艾琳被杀那晚我和她在一起 |
[00:28] | Why didn’t you go to the police? | 你怎么没去找警察 |
[00:29] | I have a previous accusation, | 我先前就被指控过了 |
[00:31] | then I have her bike in my trunk. | 然后她的单车还在我后备箱 |
[00:33] | – Did you…? – If I said no, would you believe me? | -是你吗 -如果我说没有 你会相信我吗 |
[00:37] | What are you reading for? Bring it over here. | 你看什么看 拿过来 |
[00:39] | It was a blue work van. And before we could do anything, | 是一辆工作用的蓝色厢式车 在我们还没做任何事前 |
[00:41] | his hands were on my neck. | 他的手就掐住了我的脖子 |
[00:42] | Is that your Ford cargo van? | 外面的是你的福特厢式车吗 |
[00:44] | Yeah. You still haven’t told me what this is about. | 是的 你们还没告诉我你们是为何而来 |
[00:46] | People are here. He wasn’t expecting them. | 有人来了 他并不知道他们会来 |
[01:07] | Where’s that doctor? | 那个医生呢 |
[01:08] | He’s talking to the nurse. | 他在跟护士说话 |
[01:10] | Wish he’d come back. They never tell you anything. | 希望他能回来 他们从不告诉你任何事 |
[01:14] | – And Drew needs to eat? – He’s fine. | -德鲁需要吃东西 -他没事 |
[01:16] | – Ah, he’s okay. – He’s sleepy. | -他没事 -他有点困 |
[01:18] | – He had a big lunch. – Yeah. | -他午饭吃了很多 -嗯 |
[01:29] | There you are. There you are. | 你醒了 你醒了 |
[01:33] | – You scared the crap out of me. – Hey, Mom. | -你吓死我了 -妈 |
[01:38] | See, I told you Gran would be all right. | 看吧 我就说祖母会没事的 |
[01:39] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Say, “Hi, Gran.” | -你会没事的 -给祖母打招呼 |
[01:42] | Hi, Gran. | 嗨 祖母 |
[01:43] | Okay. You just go back to sleep, okay? | 你继续睡吧 |
[01:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:49] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[01:52] | A very emotional scene earlier today | 今天早些时候一个很动人的场景 |
[01:54] | as Katie Bailey returned to the home she disappeared from | 凯蒂·贝里回到了她 |
[01:57] | just over a year ago. | 阔别一年多的家 |
[01:59] | Katie was reunited with her daughter for the first time | 这是凯蒂从韦恩·帕茨家被解救出来后 |
[02:02] | since being rescued from the house of Wayne Potts. | 第一次见到她女儿 |
[02:05] | I’m just so grateful right now to have Katie back home with me. | 我现在只是很感激凯蒂回到了我身边 |
[02:10] | Police say they still have a lot to unpack | 警方说关于在阁楼里究竟发生了什么 |
[02:12] | as to exactly what happened inside that attic, | 还有很多需要理清的 |
[02:15] | and if this case had anything to do | 以及这案子是否 |
[02:17] | with the murder of Erin McMenamin. | 跟艾琳·麦克梅纳明遇害有关 |
[02:19] | The Easttown Police Department | 东城警局 |
[02:21] | welcomes the help of the FBI in this investigation, | 欢迎联调局来协助调查 |
[02:23] | which will be ongoing and far-reaching. | 调查会持续进行 范围广泛 |
[02:27] | And while this is a good day for many, | 虽然今天对很多人来说是个好日子 |
[02:30] | let us not forget that we lost one of our own. | 但我们别忘了我们失去了一个成员 |
[02:34] | Detective Colin Zabel was an exemplary detective. | 柯林·扎博尔警探是一个模范警探 |
[02:37] | A son. A friend. A protector. | 是儿子 是朋友 是保护者 |
[02:43] | All right, lift it up! | 好了 吊起来 |
[02:58] | I already told you everything that happened. | 我已经跟你们说了发生的全部 |
[02:59] | I dropped Erin off at Brandywine Park. | 我把艾琳送到了白兰地公园 |
[03:03] | And then I drove back to the rectory. | 然后就开车回到教区住宅 |
[03:07] | And why do you think we brought you in here? | 你觉得我们为什么叫你来 |
[03:10] | Father Dan came in this morning distraught. | 丹神父今早忧心如焚地过来 |
[03:12] | He said you were with Erin the night she was murdered. | 他说你在艾琳遇害那晚跟她在一起 |
[03:21] | Is that your car there? | 那是你的车吗 |
[03:23] | We found Erin’s bike. | 我们找到了艾琳的自行车 |
[03:26] | Did you toss her bike into the river, Deacon? | 你把她的自行车抛进了河里吗 执事 |
[03:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:37] | But I didn’t kill her. I didn’t. | 但我没有杀她 我没有 |
[03:46] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么回事 |
[03:50] | I fell. | 我摔倒了 |
[03:52] | I don’t believe a word that comes outta your mouth. | 我不信你说的任何一个字 |
[03:56] | Right now, you’re being placed under arrest | 目前 你因损坏证据 |
[03:58] | for tampering with evidence. | 而被捕 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna need you to stand up, put your hands behind your back. | 站起来 双手放在身后 |
[04:23] | Excuse us. Excuse us. | 让一让 让一让 |
[04:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[04:38] | John’s sleeping with Sandra again? | 约翰又和桑德拉睡在一起了 |
[04:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:43] | – Bitch. – Oh, my God. | -我靠 -我的天 |
[04:46] | When’d you find out? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[04:49] | Ryan saw John with her. | 瑞恩看到约翰和她在一起 |
[04:54] | Poor thing had been holding that secret for months. | 那可怜虫保密了好几个月 |
[04:56] | Must have been killing him. | 肯定难受死了 |
[04:59] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[05:01] | Jesus. I’m ju– | 老天 我 |
[05:04] | Oh, Lor, I’m sorry. | 洛尔 我很遗憾 |
[05:07] | I’m sorry. That’s… | 我很遗憾 这… |
[05:14] | The last time John had an affair, I could feel it. | 约翰上次外遇的时候 我能感觉到 |
[05:19] | Late nights at work, | 经常加班 |
[05:20] | the way he would sneak out of the room to answer a call. | 偷偷走出房间接电话 |
[05:23] | But this time, nothing. I was totally blindsided. | 但这次 什么都没察觉到 我完全没有防备 |
[05:27] | – You know, you’re gonna have to be tough this time, Lor. – I know. | -你这次一定要硬气一点 洛尔 -我知道 |
[05:30] | He’s– you know, he’s gonna turn on the charm, | 他 他会拿出自己的魅力 |
[05:33] | – and he’s gonna tell you… – I know. | -他会跟你说 -我知道 |
[05:35] | – …that he’ll change. – I know! | -他会改变 -我知道 |
[05:37] | I know. I know! But I still love him. | 我知道 我知道 但我还爱他 |
[05:42] | You can’t just turn the switch off, right? | 你不能说结束就结束 |
[05:43] | That’s the shitty thing. | 这是最糟心的地方 |
[05:48] | I mean, the father of my kids. | 他可是我孩子的爸爸 |
[05:51] | Where’s he at now? | 他现在在哪 |
[05:53] | He’s at his father’s with Billy. | 他跟比利在他爸家 |
[05:55] | Good. Asshole. | 很好 混蛋 |
[06:04] | Go ahead and bring it down, Pop. | 继续 放下来 爸 |
[06:13] | You okay, Pop? | 你还行吗 爸 |
[06:14] | Yeah, I’m fine. Keep going. | 能行 继续 |
[06:16] | You’re breathing like you just ran a marathon. | 你喘得就像刚跑完马拉松 |
[06:18] | Here. Set it down. Set it down. | 来 放下 放下 |
[06:26] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:28] | You gonna tell me what happened this time? | 你要告诉我这次又是怎么回事吗 |
[06:34] | Lor thinks I had an affair. | 洛尔觉得我有外遇了 |
[06:37] | She thinks you had an affair? | 她觉得你有外遇了 |
[06:39] | Or you had an affair? | 还是你就是有外遇了 |
[06:44] | Jesus Christ! Do the kids know? | 天 孩子们知道吗 |
[06:48] | Ryan does. | 瑞恩知道 |
[06:50] | We told Moira I was going away for a little while. | 我们只跟莫伊拉说我要离开一阵子 |
[06:54] | This isn’t exactly how I, uh, | 这可不是我想象的 |
[06:56] | imagined my retirement, boarding with my two grown sons. | 退休生活 跟我两个成年儿子住在一起 |
[06:59] | I know, Pop. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 爸 对不起 |
[07:01] | Hey. Come up here and help me get this mattress | 上来帮我把床垫 |
[07:03] | in the bedroom, please? | 抬进卧室 行吗 |
[07:06] | Get it in yourself. | 你自己抬 |
[07:09] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你什么情况 |
[07:12] | Nothing’s the matter with me. You made a mess of your life | 我没什么情况 你自己把自己的生活搞得一团糟 |
[07:16] | ’cause you couldn’t keep your dick in your fucking pants. | 因为你他妈管不住你的老二 |
[07:18] | Now, you clean it up. | 你的烂摊子你自己收拾 |
[07:20] | – Bill. – No! No. | -比尔 -别劝我 |
[07:22] | No, I’m holding him accountable, Pop. | 我是在让他对自己负责 爸 |
[07:23] | Someone needs to for once in his goddamn life. | 有人活了大半辈子总得为自己负责一次 |
[07:31] | I don’t know what’s going on with him. | 我不知道他怎么了 |
[07:37] | He’s drinking too much, Pop. | 他喝太多了 爸 |
[07:39] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他聊聊 |
[07:42] | Everything’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[07:47] | A friend. A protector, | 是朋友 是保护者 |
[07:51] | who dedicated his life to saving others. | 他为了挽救他人而献出了自己的生命 |
[07:54] | I ask, that you keep Detective Zabel’s family in your prayers. | 希望各位为扎博尔警探的家人祈祷 |
[07:58] | Now I’ll take any questions. | 现在可以提问了 |
[08:00] | Since Chief Carter’s press conference, | 卡特局长召开新闻发布会后 |
[08:01] | the Easttown Police Department has created a memorial fund | 东城警局成立了一个纪念基金 |
[08:04] | to honor fallen detective Colin Zabel. | 用以致敬牺牲的柯林·扎博尔警探 |
[09:02] | Mrs. Zabel. | 柯林·扎博尔太太 |
[09:05] | I just, um… | 我… |
[09:08] | wanted to come here and say how sorry I am… | 我只想来表示遗憾和歉意… |
[09:12] | about Colin. | 关于柯林 |
[09:16] | I want you to know he was a wonderful detective. | 希望你知道他是个了不起的警探 |
[09:19] | And he– he saved my life. | 他…他救了我的命 |
[09:24] | How dare you come to my house. | 你怎么敢跑来我家 |
[09:28] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁 |
[09:33] | You think you can just go through life, | 你以为你能随意生活 |
[09:35] | do whatever the hell you want… | 为所欲为 |
[09:38] | not have any consequences? | 而不用承担任何后果吗 |
[09:41] | If my son had not followed you to that house, | 如果我儿子没跟你去那房子 |
[09:44] | he would still be alive. | 他现在应该还活着 |
[09:48] | Don’t you ever come here again. | 永远别再来这里 |
[10:22] | Mare? | 梅尔 |
[10:24] | – Mom. – How’d it go? | -妈 -怎么样 |
[11:02] | The two cases aren’t related, Mare. | 两起案子并无关联 梅尔 |
[11:06] | Wayne Potts didn’t kill Erin. | 韦恩·帕茨没杀艾琳 |
[11:09] | He was in Altoona | 案发那个周末 |
[11:11] | visiting his mother that weekend. | 他在阿尔图纳探望他母亲 |
[11:13] | FBI confirmed it through toll records | 联调局通过高速收费记录和付款收据 |
[11:16] | and debit receipts. | 已经确认了 |
[11:18] | Left Friday, didn’t return till Sunday night. | 他周五走的 周天晚上才回来 |
[11:22] | Hmm. How long until you alert the public? | 你还有多久就得对外公布 |
[11:24] | I figure I got about a week | 应该还能等个一周 |
[11:27] | before I have to announce it. | 然后就必须公布了 |
[11:29] | Why’re you telling me all this, Chief? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 局长 |
[11:32] | I don’t work for you anymore. | 我已经不是你的手下了 |
[11:35] | I let Hauser go this morning. | 我今早让豪瑟回去了 |
[11:39] | Tomorrow morning, you take the case back. | 明天一早你就继续接手这案子 |
[11:42] | Unless you wanna keep staying at home with your mom | 除非你想宅在家里守着你妈 |
[11:44] | and scratching your ass. | 百无聊赖 |
[11:47] | Thanks for sticking with me. | 谢谢信任我 |
[11:51] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[12:06] | – Lift it up! – I’m trying, Mom. | -抬起来 -我在努力 妈 |
[12:08] | – This hurts, for chrissakes. – All right, one more. | -疼啊 天 -好了 再加一个 |
[12:10] | Oh, don’t be such a big baby. Get it up there. | 别像个巨婴似的 放上来 |
[12:12] | – Get it up. Leave it, leave it. – Oh, God. | -放上来 好了好了 -天 |
[12:15] | Did you just fart? Was that a fart, Mom? | 你放屁了吗 是屁响吗 妈 |
[12:17] | It was my shoe! | 是我的鞋 |
[12:18] | I got new shoes! They sound like I’m farting. | 我买了新鞋 听起来就像放屁 |
[12:20] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. Jesus. | 行吧 老天 |
[12:23] | Oh, who the blazes is this? | 谁啊这是 |
[12:29] | Quiet. | 别按了 |
[12:33] | Oh, look who’s here! I’m coming. I’m coming. | 瞧瞧谁来了 我来了 这就来 |
[12:37] | Richard, come on in! | 理查德 快请进 |
[12:39] | Hi, Helen. I hope you don’t mind. | 你好 海伦 希望你不介意 |
[12:40] | – Oh, not at all. – She okay? | -当然不会 -她还好吗 |
[12:41] | Oh, yeah, she’s fine. She just whines a lot. | 她挺好的 只是哭唧唧的 |
[12:44] | You know, you didn’t have to bring anything. | 你不用带东西的 |
[12:47] | Hey, Mare! You got a visitor. | 梅尔 有人来看你了 |
[12:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:56] | I brought you a gift basket. Um… | 我给你带了个礼品篮 |
[13:00] | Rolling Rock, of course. | 啤酒是必须的 |
[13:02] | Hoagies from La Spada’s. Cheesesteaks from Coco’s. | 斯巴达家的大三明治 可可家的芝士牛肉三明治 |
[13:06] | Are those cold? | 是冰镇的吗 |
[13:08] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[13:11] | Jesus Christ, Mare. | 天 梅尔 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I was… Yeah, I was lucky. | 我…我运气好 |
[13:17] | – Could’ve been a lot worse. – I’m sorry about your colleague. | -本可能更糟的 -你同事的事我很遗憾 |
[13:20] | That… | 那肯定… |
[13:23] | – that’s gotta be tough. – Zabel. | -肯定很难接受 -扎博尔 |
[13:26] | His name was Colin Zabel. | 他叫柯林·扎博尔 |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:33] | It is. | 的确 |
[13:38] | But you found those two girls. | 但你们找到了那两个女孩 |
[13:41] | I mean, your– your dad would be proud, hmm? | 你… 你爸爸一定会很骄傲的 |
[13:50] | Hey, can I, uh, confess something? | 我能 坦白个事情吗 |
[13:53] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[13:54] | You know how I cancelled on you the night of your birthday? | 你知道 你生日那晚我拒绝了你 |
[13:58] | It’s because I went out on a date with Colin. | 因为我出去和柯林约会了 |
[14:01] | He was just a friend, but… | 他就是个朋友 但… |
[14:04] | It wasn’t the right thing to do. | 那样做是不对的 |
[14:07] | Well, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:09] | We never made any promises, right? | 我们本来也没有承诺什么 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I know. But… | 我知道 但… |
[14:15] | – I wanted to tell you. – Yeah, it’s okay. | -我想要告诉你 -没事儿 |
[14:28] | I gotta get my shit together, Richard. | 我得振作起来 理查德 |
[14:34] | I can’t do this. | 我没办法和你交往了 |
[14:42] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[14:45] | Uh, how about when you feel ready– if you feel ready… | 等你觉得可以了 如果你还会觉得可以的话… |
[14:50] | you give me a call and ask me out. | 你给我打电话 约我出去 |
[14:54] | – Okay? – How do I know | -好吗 -我怎么能知道 |
[14:57] | you won’t be spoken for by then? | 到时候你是不是已经名花有主了 |
[15:00] | Well, you don’t. | 你没法知道 |
[15:01] | But, you know, I’m 52 years old, | 不过呢 我52岁了 |
[15:04] | and I’m living in Easttown, so… | 现在又住在东城 所以… |
[15:06] | I’d say your odds are pretty good. | 我觉得你的机会还是很大的 |
[15:15] | See these striations here? | 看到这些条纹了吗 |
[15:17] | In most guns, the rifling goes to the right. | 大多数枪的枪膛线是向右的 |
[15:19] | But Colt guns are unique. | 但柯尔特枪很独特 |
[15:21] | They have a left-hand barrel twist. | 枪管的枪膛线是向左的 |
[15:23] | Like we see on the bullet we found lodged into the tree | 就像我们在白兰地公园发现的 |
[15:25] | at Brandywine Park. | 那枚射入树里的子弹一样 |
[15:27] | I did some comparisons. The weapon that killed Erin | 我做了些对比 杀害艾琳的凶器 |
[15:30] | is a Colt Detective Special revolver. | 是一把柯尔特特别侦探型左轮手枪 |
[15:32] | An old cop carry? | 是以前警察随身携带的吗 |
[15:33] | That’s right. Popular in the ’80s. | 没错 在80年代很流行 |
[15:36] | Your dad probably had one, Mare. | 你爸爸可能也有一把呢 梅尔 |
[15:38] | Are they still around? | 现在还卖吗 |
[15:39] | – Nah. Production stopped in ’95. – Sorry to interrupt. | -没啦 生产在95年停了 -抱歉打扰一下 |
[15:43] | Brianna Delrasso is on the phone for you, Mare. | 布丽安娜·德拉索来电话找你 梅尔 |
[15:49] | I woke up at 2:00 in the morning. | 我凌晨2点醒来 |
[15:51] | And Dylan wasn’t in bed. | 迪伦没在床上 |
[15:55] | So I walked around. | 于是我就四处转了转 |
[15:58] | He– he wasn’t anywhere in the house either. | 他根本不在家里 |
[16:00] | So you lied to us before | 所以你对我们说迪伦整晚都在家里 |
[16:01] | when you said Dylan was home all night. | 实际上是骗我们的了 |
[16:07] | You know how this looks, right? | 你知道这么做看上去像是什么情况 对吧 |
[16:10] | This just looks like you’ve come forward | 看上去感觉像是你前来举报 |
[16:12] | because you want us to help with your assault case. | 因为你想在你非法攻击的案子求我们帮助你 |
[16:15] | No, I’m not asking you for anything. | 不 我不会求你们干任何事 |
[16:16] | – Come on. – I swear, I’m not. | -省省吧 -我发誓 我没有 |
[16:20] | Look, I’m just trying do the right thing, okay? | 我只是想要做正确的事 |
[16:24] | For Erin, and f– for that baby. | 为了艾琳 也为了那孩子 |
[16:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | Well, we’re gonna look into this. | 我们会去查一下 |
[16:34] | And you may have to come down to the station | 有可能你得来局里 |
[16:37] | and sign a statement. | 做口供 |
[16:40] | We appreciate you calling us. | 感谢你给我们打电话 |
[16:47] | Mare. | 梅尔 |
[16:49] | Listen, I, uh, wanna say sorry… | 我想和你说 我很抱歉… |
[16:54] | about the way I behaved before. | 对我之前的行为我表示歉意 |
[16:56] | It’s a brave thing you did. | 你所做的非常勇敢 |
[16:59] | Saving those girls. | 救了那些女孩儿的命 |
[17:02] | Bringing Katie home. | 让凯蒂得以回家 |
[17:10] | I’m sure you’ve seen the news about Wayne Potts. | 我相信你看到韦恩·帕茨的新闻了 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:15] | So we, uh, called you in here | 我们叫你来 |
[17:17] | just to wrap up some details on Erin’s case. | 是想了解一下艾琳案子中的一些细节 |
[17:20] | Um, I need you to walk me through | 我需要你给我按时间顺序 |
[17:23] | the night of January 10th, | 把1月10日夜里的的事和我们讲一遍 |
[17:24] | and, uh, I’ll write it all down in a formal statement. Okay? | 我会记录下来成为正式的口供 |
[17:28] | – What for? – We just need to | -为什么 -我们需要 |
[17:31] | file the relevant statements for the DA’s office. | 为地区检察官办公室提交相关笔录内容 |
[17:34] | All right. Um, well, | 好吧 |
[17:36] | like I told you guys ten times already, | 如我之前和你们反反复复所说的 |
[17:38] | I left the woods, 11:45. Got home around midnight. | 我11点45离开的树林 大概在午夜到家 |
[17:43] | Went to bed. | 然后睡觉 |
[17:44] | – With Brianna Delrasso? – Yeah. | -是和布丽安娜·德拉索一起的吗 -对 |
[17:46] | And, uh, that was a good night’s sleep? | 一晚睡得都挺好 |
[17:50] | I mean, you fell asleep and then didn’t wake up until the morning? | 我是说 你一闭眼就睡到早上吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:57] | ‘Cause we just spoke to Brianna. | 因为我们刚刚和布丽安娜谈过 |
[17:58] | And, uh, she said you weren’t home that night. | 她说你那天晚上没在家 |
[18:01] | That when she woke up at 2:00 in the morning, | 她说她凌晨2点醒了过来 |
[18:03] | you weren’t beside her and you weren’t in the house. | 你既不在她身边也没在房子里 |
[18:08] | I couldn’t sleep, so I drove around a bit. | 我睡不着 于是我就开车四处转了转 |
[18:11] | Smoked a bit of weed. | 抽了点大麻 |
[18:13] | – Alone? – Yeah. Why? I mean, what– | -自己一个人 -对 怎么 |
[18:16] | what difference does any of this make? | 这些能有什么意义 |
[18:18] | All right, you guys just said | 你们刚刚说 |
[18:18] | you were just tying up loose ends, right? | 你们只是想把一些细节补全而已 |
[18:21] | Wayne Potts didn’t kill Erin. | 韦恩·帕茨没有杀艾琳 |
[18:27] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 但你早就知道 对不对 |
[18:30] | Did you steal Erin’s journals, Dylan? | 你偷了艾琳的日记吗 迪伦 |
[18:33] | Was there something in there you’re trying to hide? Huh? | 那里面是不是有什么东西你想要隐瞒的 |
[18:43] | I think I want a lawyer. | 我想我要找个律师 |
[18:45] | That’s smart. Yeah. I would, too. | 很聪明 如果是我 我也会的 |
[18:49] | And when you call, tell them your alibi’s falling apart | 你打电话的时候 告诉他们你的不在场证明站不住脚 |
[18:51] | and the Easttown Police Department just said | 东城警局刚刚说 |
[18:52] | you’re the prime suspect in a murder investigation. | 你是一起谋杀案的首要嫌疑人 |
[18:58] | So, I talked with that professor | 我早上跟那个伯克利的 |
[19:00] | – from Berkeley this morning. – Yeah? And? | -教授聊过了 -是吗 然后呢 |
[19:04] | She’s great. Totally inspiring. Just like you said. | 她很厉害 给我很多启发 跟你说的一样 |
[19:08] | She wants me to fly out and visit campus. | 她希望我能飞过去参观校园 |
[19:10] | Are you going to? | 你准备去吗 |
[19:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:13] | I don’t know that my parents would want me to go that far. | 不知道爸妈愿不愿意让我去那么远的地方 |
[19:16] | Well, have they said that? | 他们说不愿意了吗 |
[19:19] | – Not exactly. – Then what’s stopping you? | -也没有 -那你还在顾虑什么 |
[19:24] | Maybe you’re what’s stopping me. | 可能是舍不得你吧 |
[19:28] | Siobhan, we just started seeing each other. | 雪芳 我们才刚开始约会 |
[19:30] | I’ve had colds that have lasted longer than our relationship. | 我们在一起的时间比我感冒的时间都短 |
[19:32] | – Ew. Colds? Seriously. Come on. – No, sorry. Bad analogy. | -感冒 真的吗 拜托 -抱歉 比方没打好 |
[19:35] | I’m just saying– Siobhan, I like you. | 我想说的是 雪芳 我喜欢你 |
[19:40] | We have fun together. | 和你在一起很开心 |
[19:41] | The sex is good. | 做爱很爽 |
[19:44] | Things don’t have to last forever to matter. | 不是只有白头到老才算爱情 |
[19:48] | I can’t be the reason you stay. I don’t want that. | 不要因为我而留在这里 我不想要那样 |
[19:54] | What if I don’t give you a choice? | 如果我非要呢 |
[19:56] | Oh, well… | 那 |
[20:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:11] | Just tired. I slept three hours last night. | 只是累了 昨晚只睡了三个钟头 |
[20:14] | I’m on till 2:00 here, and then I’m back cleaning offices at 6:00. | 在这边干到两点 然后六点又要去打扫办公室 |
[20:19] | Need a little pick-me-up? | 要来点提神的吗 |
[20:21] | Energizer Bunnies. | 给你充充电 |
[20:24] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[20:26] | Go ahead. | 吃吧 |
[20:28] | – No, thanks. – Okay. | -不了 谢谢 -好吧 |
[20:41] | Well, I’m just so glad to see you again, Mare. I’ve been… | 真高兴再次见到你 梅尔 我… |
[20:45] | watching you all over the news. I mean… | 在新闻上到处看见你 我是说 |
[20:48] | How– how have you been managing the attention? | 你 你是怎么消化这些关注的呢 |
[20:50] | Oh, I don’t know that I have. I’ve been, uh… | 我都不知道有人在关注我 我 |
[20:53] | – …trying to avoid it, mostly. – Well, why’d you come back? | -尽量避免吧 -那你为什么又来了呢 |
[20:56] | The department isn’t requiring you to be here anymore, | 警局已经没有要求你再过来了 |
[20:58] | so what’s different this time? | 所以这次是怎么了 |
[21:01] | I can, uh, feel it happening again. | 我感觉它又开始了 |
[21:07] | What do you feel happening, exactly? | 具体是什么又开始了 |
[21:10] | I feel, like– like panic. | 我感觉 像恐慌 |
[21:11] | Um, like this expectation from people to be… | 像是觉得自己不如 |
[21:15] | something I don’t think I’m good enough to be. | 人们期望的那样优秀 |
[21:19] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[21:21] | Well, can you tell me what would make you feel good enough? | 那你能告诉我怎样才能让你感到满意吗 |
[21:24] | No. | 我说不清 |
[21:29] | Uh, no. I– | 不 我 |
[21:31] | I can’t… think of, um… | 我想不出 |
[21:37] | Well, would you mind if I shared some insights? | 介意我说说我的看法吗 |
[21:41] | Sure. | 请说 |
[21:43] | I– I’m worried | 我 我担心 |
[21:45] | you haven’t effectively grieved your son’s death. | 你一直没有走出失去儿子的悲痛 |
[21:51] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[21:54] | I think you’ve sought out | 我觉得你是为自己悲伤 |
[21:55] | an external solution to your internal pain. | 找了一个外化的解决方式 |
[21:59] | You’ve been hiding behind other people’s grief. | 你借他人的悲痛而悲痛 |
[22:06] | First, Katie Bailey. Now, Erin McMenamin. | 先是凯蒂·贝里 现在又是艾琳·麦克梅纳明 |
[22:09] | But even after these cases get solved, | 但即使这些案子侦破了 |
[22:13] | the grief is still gonna be there waiting for you, | 你的悲伤还会在那等着你 |
[22:17] | until you confront it. | 直到你能够直面它 |
[22:21] | Do you think… | 你觉得 |
[22:24] | you could, uh, walk me through the day that Kevin died? | 你能不能跟我详细讲讲凯文死的那天的事 |
[22:38] | Well… | 嗯 |
[22:40] | Um… It was a Sunday. | 那天是周日 |
[22:45] | Neighbor called and said that she’d seen Kevin go | 邻居打来电话说她看见凯文 |
[22:47] | into the back of the house. | 走到里屋去了 |
[22:50] | He was, uh– He’d been living with us off and on | 他 他那时候时不时地 |
[22:54] | for a while at this point, so, you know, | 会来和我们住一阵 所以 |
[22:56] | the neighbors kinda knew to call if they saw him. | 邻居们看到他也知道给我们打电话 |
[22:58] | Because, um, he’d stolen a bunch of things from us before | 因为 他以前从我们那儿偷过不少东西 |
[23:03] | and, uh… you know, we had to put the word out | 我们只能跟邻里打招呼 |
[23:06] | that if anyone noticed him around. | 要是在附近看到他的话给我们打电话 |
[23:09] | I just thought he was there for drug money, | 我以为他只是来拿钱买毒品 |
[23:10] | like he always was. | 他一直这样 |
[23:16] | Frank wasn’t home that day. | 那天弗兰克不在家 |
[23:17] | He’d, uh, taken Drew to swim lessons, | 他带德鲁去上游泳课了 |
[23:21] | and I knew that Siobhan was | 我也知道雪芳 |
[23:22] | right around the corner at her friend’s house, | 就在街角的朋友家 |
[23:23] | so instead of going home myself… | 所以我就没有自己回家 |
[23:28] | …I asked her to go check on him for me. | 而是叫她替我去看一眼凯文 |
[23:36] | I was out running some errands, and then, uh… | 我当时在外面办事 然后 |
[23:45] | Siobhan called me. | 雪芳给我打来电话 |
[23:49] | Hyste– hysterical. She, uh– | 她歇斯 歇斯底里的 |
[23:53] | she couldn’t even speak. She– she woul– | 都说不来话了 她 她 |
[24:02] | I don’t even remember driving home. | 我都不记得是怎么开车回到家的 |
[24:27] | I found him in the attic. | 凯文在阁楼里 |
[24:30] | Hanging from the… | 吊在 |
[24:34] | one of the beams. He’d gotten a tow rope from the garage. | 一根房梁上 他从车库里拿了一条拖缆 |
[24:42] | I cut him down. | 我割断缆绳把他放下 |
[24:54] | I remember I tried to catch him, but he was… | 我记得我伸手去接他 但他 |
[24:57] | heavy. He was so heavy. | 很重 他太重了 |
[25:05] | I held him in my arms until the paramedics came, and then, | 我把他抱在怀里直到救护车过来 然后 |
[25:13] | they had to pull him away from me. | 他们不得不从我怀里把他拖走 |
[25:24] | Mare, I’m so sorry. | 梅尔 我很遗憾 |
[25:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的非常遗憾 |
[25:35] | Do you still live in the same house? | 你们还住在那栋房子里吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:43] | Have you been able to go back up to the attic since? | 那天以后你还有再上过阁楼吗 |
[25:51] | No. We don’t. | 不 我们不上去 |
[25:58] | No– no– no one goes up there. | 没 没有人上去 |
[26:25] | What’s going on, Bethy? | 出什么事了 贝丝 |
[26:27] | It’s Freddie. He’s not answering his phone for, like, three days now. | 是弗雷迪 他不接电话已经有三天了 |
[26:30] | All the doors are locked. | 门全都锁着 |
[26:32] | And you’re sure he’s inside? | 你确定他在里面吗 |
[26:33] | Yeah, I talked to one of the neighbors. | 确定 我问过邻居了 |
[26:34] | They said they saw him go in a few days ago. | 他们说几天前看见他进屋 |
[26:37] | I don’t know. I– | 我也不知道 我 |
[26:40] | I got a sick feeling about this. | 我感觉不太好 |
[26:41] | All right. Let me park. I’ll check it out. | 好吧 我先停车 我来看看 |
[26:57] | Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
[27:08] | Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
[28:06] | – Mare? – Wait there, Bethy! | -梅尔 -在那等着 贝丝 |
[28:08] | What’s going on? Is he in there? | 怎么了 他在里面吗 |
[28:10] | Coming out now. | 我马上出来 |
[28:20] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[28:25] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[28:28] | I’m so sorry, Bethy. | 我很遗憾 贝丝 |
[29:05] | I wrote this song for the first girl | 我写了这首歌给了第一个 |
[29:07] | that ever broke my heart. | 伤我心的女孩 |
[29:16] | * When the sirens sound You’ll hide under the floor * | *当警报响起时 你要藏在地板下* |
[29:22] | * But I’m not gonna go down with my hometown in a tornado… * | *但我不会与故乡一同在龙卷风中倒下* |
[29:28] | It’s Anne. Leave a message. | 是安 请留言 |
[29:30] | Maybe if you’re lucky, I’ll listen to it. Bye! | 你幸运的话 我会听的 拜 |
[29:33] | Hey, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[29:34] | Uh, I decided not to go to that concert. | 我决定不去音乐会了 |
[29:37] | Um, I was just thinking about what you said | 我刚刚在想你那天晚上 |
[29:41] | the other night. Uh, I don’t know. | 说的话 我也不知道 |
[29:44] | Anyway, I know you have your show tonight. | 总之 我知道你今晚有演出 |
[29:46] | Um, but it would be really great to see you. | 但如果能见到你我会很开心 |
[29:49] | So… call me. | 打给我吧 |
[30:05] | * Driving out into the sun * | *向着太阳开* |
[30:09] | * Let the ultraviolet cover me up * | *让紫外线盖住我* |
[30:13] | * Went looking for a creation myth * | *本想寻找创世神话* |
[30:18] | * Ended up with a pair of cracked lips * | *最终只是磨破嘴皮* |
[30:20] | * Windows down, heater on * | *拉下窗 开暖气* |
[30:26] | * Big bolt of lightning hanging low… * | *大束闪电闪得越来越近* |
[30:31] | Hey! Um, can you just call me back, please? | 嗨 请你回我个电话 可以吗 |
[30:34] | * It’s a government drone… * | *那是一架政府无人机* |
[30:39] | Just call me– call me back. | 就打给我 回个电话 |
[30:40] | Is it so hard to just call me back? | 给我回个电话这么难吗 |
[30:43] | 安 在吗 安 在吗 人呢 | |
[30:44] | * I’ll find a new place to be from * | *我会找新地方安个家* |
[30:48] | * A haunted house with a picket fence… * | *一幢鬼屋 带一排尖桩篱栅* |
[31:11] | – How’s Bethy? – Oh. She’s all right. | -贝丝怎么样了 -她还好 |
[31:15] | I think part of her is relieved, honestly. | 老实说 我想她其实有点安心了 |
[31:19] | Things have been bad for so long. You know? | 事情一直都不顺利 知道吗 |
[31:26] | I need to ask you something. | 我得问你点事情 |
[31:27] | Mare, I don’t wanna talk about my marriage, okay? | 梅尔 我不想谈论我的婚姻 可以吗 |
[31:30] | No. That family reunion up at Lake Harmony. | 不是 是在莱克哈莫奈的家庭聚会 |
[31:34] | Want can you tell me about it? | 关于这个你能告诉我什么 |
[31:40] | It was a few months after Erin’s mom died. | 在艾琳妈妈过世几个月后 |
[31:44] | We wanted to do something nice for her and Kenny | 我们想作为家人帮帮 |
[31:46] | as a family, you know? To try to lift their spirits. | 她和肯尼 去改善下他们的心情 |
[31:49] | So John rented a few cabins on the lake. | 所以约翰租了一些湖边的小木屋 |
[31:56] | We swam, we fished, we cooked out. It was fun. | 我们游泳 钓鱼 做饭 很有趣 |
[32:00] | Who was there? | 有谁在 |
[32:01] | Me and John, Billy, Pat, Kenny. | 我和约翰 比利 帕蒂 肯尼 |
[32:05] | – Kids? – Yeah. Kids were there. | -孩子们呢 -对 孩子们也在那 |
[32:08] | – Erin? – Erin was there. Yeah. | -艾琳呢 -艾琳也在那 对 |
[32:11] | Was that it? | 没有了吗 |
[32:12] | There was no one else hanging around? | 没有别人在附近出没吗 |
[32:14] | No, not that I remember. Why do you ask? | 没有 在我印象中没有 为什么这么问 |
[32:19] | It’s, um– I’ll tell you later. Hey, Dawn. | 就是 我之后再告诉你吧 嗨 道恩 |
[32:21] | Hey. Uh, could we have a moment, Lor? | 能让我们能单独谈下吗 洛尔 |
[32:26] | Yeah. Sure. | 可以 当然 |
[32:32] | sorry I didn’t come see you sooner. | 抱歉我没早点来看你 |
[32:34] | I’ve just been with Katie. | 我一直都跟凯蒂待在一起 |
[32:37] | – Helping her get adjusted. – How’s she doing? | -在帮助她适应 -她怎么样了 |
[32:41] | She’s struggling. | 她过得很艰难 |
[32:43] | She wakes up in the middle of the night | 她半夜会醒过来 |
[32:44] | kicking and screaming. She… | 边踢边喊 她… |
[32:48] | I don’t know if she’ll ever be herself again. | 我不知道她还能否找回自己 |
[32:53] | Of course, the truth is, | 当然了 事实是 |
[32:54] | she wasn’t herself for years before she was taken from us. | 她失踪前 她就已经失去自我好几年了 |
[33:01] | But I don’t wanna sound ungrateful, Mare. | 但我不想显得忘恩负义 梅尔 |
[33:04] | I really don’t. | 我真的没有 |
[33:06] | I’m so thankful. | 我很感激 |
[33:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:10] | I’m so thankful that you returned her to me. | 我很感激你把她带回来我身边 |
[33:15] | – I really am, Mare. -I know. | -真的感激 梅尔 -我知道 |
[33:17] | – I really am, Mare. – I know, Dawn. | -我真的很感激 梅尔 -我知道 道恩 |
[33:20] | Yeah. I’m so sorry. Just sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[33:25] | Can you help me out? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[33:27] | – Ooh! Stop. – Hey, okay. | -别 -好的 |
[33:28] | – Siobhan, quiet! – I’m fine. I’m fine. | -雪芳 安静点 -我没事 我没事 |
[33:30] | – I’m fine. I’m fine. – Okay. | -我没事 我没事 -好吧 |
[33:32] | – Oh, no. – Hey, hey. What’s going on? | -不 -怎么了 |
[33:35] | Nothing. Just… | 没什么 就是… |
[33:37] | she’s just having a hard time. | 她不太开心 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:42] | I’ll take it from here. You guys can go. | 接下来交给我吧 你们可以走了 |
[33:45] | Go! Now. | 快走 马上 |
[33:47] | – Yes, ma’am. – Go on. | -好的 夫人 -快走 |
[33:56] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[34:01] | All right, come on. God dammit. | 好吧 来吧 该死 |
[34:06] | All right. There you go. | 好的 接住你了 |
[34:10] | Oh, God, you stink. Where the hell have you been? | 天啊 你真臭 你去了哪啊 |
[34:14] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[34:16] | There you go. | 好了 |
[34:19] | You should’ve been the one. | 本来应该是你的 |
[34:22] | – Jesus. – It should’ve been you that day. | -老天 -那天本来该是你去的 |
[34:26] | What? | 什么 |
[34:29] | I hate you for that. I hate that you made me find him. | 我为这事而恨你 我恨你让我去找他 |
[34:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:34] | We don’t even talk about him, Mom. | 我们甚至都不提他了 妈 |
[34:37] | We don’t even talk about him. | 我们甚至都不提到他 |
[34:38] | What are you talking about, Siobhan? | 你在说什么啊 雪芳 |
[34:38] | – Come on. Hey. – We don’t even talk about him anymore. | -冷静 -我们甚至都不提到他 |
[34:40] | And I hate you for that! I hate you! | 我为这事而恨你 我恨你 |
[34:42] | – You should’ve been the one to find him! – Stop! | -应该是你去找他的 -停下 |
[34:43] | Not me! Not me! | 不是我 不是我 |
[34:46] | – Stop. Stop it. – No! No. | -别闹了 -不 不 |
[34:48] | – It should have been you. It should have been you. – Stop. | -应该是你的 应该是你的 -住手 |
[34:49] | – Get off me! Stop! – Stop! | -放开我 住手 -住手 |
[34:51] | – Stop it! – Stop! Stop! | -别闹了 -停下 停下 |
[34:52] | It should’ve been you. It should’ve been you. | 应该是你的 应该是你的 |
[34:55] | All right. Siobhan. I’m sorry. | 好了 雪芳 我很抱歉 |
[34:58] | – Not me. – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -不是我 -对不起 对不起 |
[35:02] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[35:19] | Hey, Pop. | 爸 |
[35:24] | Where’s Bill? | 比尔呢 |
[35:25] | He, uh, he just went off to work. | 他 他去上班了 |
[35:28] | Well, I got steaks, old man, | 我买了牛排 老头 |
[35:30] | so I hope you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 |
[35:35] | Pop? | 爸 |
[35:38] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[35:41] | Jesus Christ. You look like you’re about to pass out. | 老天 你看上去像是要昏过去了 |
[35:44] | I’m calling Dr. Morgan. | 我给摩根医生打电话 |
[35:45] | No, no, don’t. | 不 别打 |
[35:47] | – I’m calling Dr. Morgan. – Put the phone down, John. | -我要给摩根医生打电话 -手机放下 约翰 |
[35:52] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:56] | I need to tell you something. | 我有事要给你说 |
[36:16] | You remember the night | 你还记得 |
[36:17] | you went to Frank’s engagement party? | 你去参加弗兰克订婚派对那晚吗 |
[36:22] | Billy came home late. | 比利回家很晚 |
[36:23] | Must’ve been 3:00, 4:00 in the morning. | 一定是凌晨三四点了 |
[36:27] | I– I woke up, and I wandered downstairs to check on him. | 我醒来 到楼下去看他 |
[36:35] | He was in the laundry room. | 他在洗衣房 |
[36:37] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[36:42] | There was blood all over him. | 他浑身是血 |
[36:45] | Just everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[36:50] | The next morning, | 第二天一早 |
[36:51] | they found Erin out at Creedham Creek. | 他们就在克里顿小溪发现了艾琳 |
[36:56] | You– | 你 |
[36:59] | you think that he– | 你觉得他 |
[37:03] | that Billy… | 比利 |
[37:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:12] | Well, did– did you ask him? | 你问了他吗 |
[37:14] | No, I haven’t mentioned it since that night. I tried to just… | 没有 那晚后我就没提过 我试图 |
[37:18] | erase it all from my mind. I– But– | 忘记这一切 我 可是 |
[37:25] | What are we gonna do, John? | 我们要怎么办 约翰 |
[37:36] | And what was Freddie Hanlon doing with Erin’s clothes? | 弗雷迪·汉隆拿着艾琳的衣服干什么 |
[37:40] | Well, I told him he could take ’em. | 我跟他说他可以拿走 |
[37:42] | He visited me here one day. | 他有天来这看我 |
[37:43] | Said he missed his daughter’s birthday | 说他错过了他女儿的生日 |
[37:45] | and didn’t have no money to buy her a gift, | 没钱给她买礼物 |
[37:47] | so I told him to go over | 所以我叫他过去 |
[37:48] | and pick something outta Erin’s stuff. | 挑点艾琳的东西 |
[37:51] | I guess it’s kinda morbid, but I don’t know, | 或许有点病态 但我也说不好 |
[37:53] | I kinda liked the idea that someone could use her stuff. You know? | 我挺喜欢她的东西能帮到别人 你懂吗 |
[37:59] | All right, Ken. | 好的 肯 |
[38:01] | What can you tell us about this? | 关于这个你知道些什么 |
[38:06] | Family reunion? | 家庭团聚 |
[38:08] | We all spent the weekend together up in the Poconos. | 我们会在波科诺斯过周末 |
[38:10] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[38:13] | Just being together, really. | 就是聚在一起 |
[38:16] | John, Billy, and I did a little fishing. | 约翰 比利和我钓鱼 |
[38:20] | Lotta drinking. | 喝很多酒 |
[38:22] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[38:25] | What’s any of this gotta do with Erin’s murder, anyway? | 这跟艾琳的谋杀有什么关系 |
[38:30] | Do you remember… ever seeing Erin wearing this? | 你记得见过艾琳穿着这个吗 |
[38:36] | I found it in her bedroom. | 我在她卧室找到的 |
[38:39] | It was the same place she kept her journals, | 也是她藏日记的地方 |
[38:40] | which I took to mean it mattered to her. | 我猜这对她很重要 |
[38:44] | Maybe it was a gift from Dylan. | 也许是迪伦的礼物 |
[38:46] | No. There’s a date on it. | 不 上面有日期 |
[38:49] | Matches the reunion. | 跟团聚日匹配 |
[38:51] | Did she meet someone up there? | 她在那有跟谁见面吗 |
[38:57] | Kenny, do you remember seeing her with anyone outside the family? | 肯尼 你记得她跟家人之外的谁见过面吗 |
[39:01] | No, nothing comes to mind. It rained a bunch. | 没有 想不起来 当时下了很多雨 |
[39:03] | We ended up staying in the cabin most of the time. | 我们大多数时候都待在小屋里 |
[39:06] | – Who was in your cabin? – Erin and me stayed with Billy. | -小屋里都有谁 -我和艾琳跟比利住一起 |
[39:09] | His cabin had a couple extra rooms, | 他的小屋有两个多余的房间 |
[39:11] | so he offered for Erin and I to stay with him. | 所以他叫我们跟他一起住 |
[39:14] | And how many nights were you all up there? | 你们在那度过了多少个夜晚 |
[39:18] | You know how much I love you, right? | 你知道我有多爱你 对吗 |
[39:20] | – Yeah. – How much? | -嗯 -有多爱 |
[39:22] | – So much! – So much. | -很爱 -很爱 |
[39:24] | So much. Okay. I love you. | 很爱 我爱你 |
[39:26] | Kiss my face. Kiss my face. | 亲我的脸 亲我的脸 |
[39:29] | I love you so much. | 我很爱很爱你 |
[39:33] | – Hi, buddy! – Mommy! | -小子 -妈妈 |
[39:36] | Come here. Oh! | 过来 |
[39:38] | Are you excited to spend the night with Mommy? | 你期待跟妈妈一起过夜吗 |
[39:40] | – Yes. – Yes! Come here. | -期待 -乖 过来 |
[39:42] | – Thanks for driving him over. – Take care of him for us. Okay? | -谢谢送他过来 -为我们照顾好他 好吗 |
[39:49] | Come on. You go first. You go first! | 来 你先进去 你先 |
[39:52] | Bye, buddy. | 拜拜 小子 |
[40:15] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[40:16] | Are you gonna accuse me of a crime? | 你要指控我犯罪吗 |
[40:19] | No. | 不 |
[40:22] | Where’s Faye? | 菲呢 |
[40:24] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[40:26] | She’s at her mother’s house. | 她在她妈妈家 |
[40:28] | How long’s that been going on? | 这样已经多久了 |
[40:31] | Couple of days. | 几天 |
[40:33] | Things have been rocky since the paternity test. | 自从亲子鉴定后我们之间就出了问题 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:40] | How’re you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[40:43] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[40:45] | You want a drink or a beer? | 你想喝点水还是啤酒 |
[40:49] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[40:53] | How’d it go at Carrie’s? | 凯莉那边顺利吗 |
[40:55] | Oh, fine. Drew just took her hand | 嗯 德鲁握着她的手 |
[40:58] | and went right into her building. | 走进了她的房子 |
[41:01] | Didn’t even look back. | 都没有回头 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:09] | You know, I talked to the custody lawyer again yesterday. | 我昨天又跟监护权律师谈了 |
[41:13] | He said it’s not looking good for us. | 他说形势对我们不利 |
[41:15] | We could lose him as early as this summer. | 可能最早今年夏天我们就会失去他 |
[41:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:20] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[41:22] | That’s it? | 这就是你的反应 |
[41:25] | What else do you want me to say? | 你还想要我说什么 |
[41:27] | I mean, knowing what a pain in the ass you are, I just… | 我知道你有多么让人讨厌 我只是 |
[41:31] | didn’t expect you to give up the fight so easily. | 没想到你会这么轻易放弃 |
[41:33] | You want me to plant drugs on her again? | 你想要我又去栽赃毒品给她吗 |
[41:35] | – Is that what you’re asking? – No. | -你是这意思吗 -不 |
[41:39] | No, that’s not what I’m asking. | 不 我不是那意思 |
[41:41] | We have to give her a chance to be his mother, Frank. | 我们得给她一个做母亲的机会 弗兰克 |
[41:47] | Since when did you get so philosophical about all this? | 什么时候开始你对这事的看法变得这么达观了 |
[41:51] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:54] | Maybe I’m just getting old. | 也许是因为我老了 |
[41:58] | Going in the car wash. | 进入洗车场 |
[42:03] | – All right, you ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[42:04] | What’re you gonna sa– what are you gonna say? | 你要说什么 你要说什么 |
[42:06] | Welcome to the event of the bathtub. | 欢迎来到洗浴活动 |
[42:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:11] | Welcome to the event of the bathtub! | 欢迎来到洗浴活动 |
[42:14] | All right. On your mark. | 好了 预备 |
[42:17] | Get set. Go! | 各就各位 出发 |
[42:24] | I’ll save you, Mommy. | 我会救你 妈妈 |
[42:26] | – Thanks, bud. – Watch me zoom. | -谢了 小子 -看我移动 |
[42:32] | That’s so cool, bud. Do it again. | 真酷 再来一遍 |
[42:55] | What’s going on, Jess? | 怎么了 杰茜 |
[42:57] | Did you tell that detective we stole Erin’s journals? | 你跟那个警探说我们偷了艾琳的日记吗 |
[43:00] | Did you? | 有吗 |
[43:02] | Just leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[43:04] | No, no. No, that’s impossible. | 不 不 不可能 |
[43:07] | See, ’cause the three of us, we’re joined together forever. | 因为我们三个永远被绑在了一起 |
[43:11] | So why don’t you get in the car? | 快上车 |
[43:18] | Get in the fucking car! | 他妈的快上车 |
[43:29] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[44:13] | You sure you seen her, right? | 你确定你有看到她吗 |
[44:16] | Yeah. She’s around here somewhere. | 嗯 她就在附近 |
[44:24] | Let’s just forget it, man. She’s not here. | 算了吧 她不在这儿 |
[44:35] | – Gotcha! Come here! – Help! Help! | -抓到你了 过来 -救命 救命 |
[44:38] | – Shut– shut the fuck up! – Help me! Please– | -闭嘴 -救命 拜托 |
[44:42] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[44:44] | Don’t open your fucking mouth again, | 不要再张开你该死的嘴巴 |
[44:47] | or you’re gonna end up with your face blown off just like Erin. | 不然你会像艾琳一样被爆头 |
[44:51] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[44:52] | Come on, D! Let’s go, man! | 拜托 D 走吧 |
[45:11] | Drew! Are you okay? Are You okay? | 德鲁 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[45:15] | Yeah, I’m fine, Mom. | 我没事 妈妈 |
[45:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[45:20] | Yeah, I can hold my breath forever, Mom. | 嗯 我可以一直憋气 妈妈 |
[45:23] | Oh, you can? | 是吗 |
[45:26] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -是的 |
[45:31] | I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[45:34] | Good night, Ry. Good night, Moir. | 晚安 小瑞 晚安 小莫 |
[45:46] | Thanks for letting me see ’em. | 谢谢让我见他们 |
[45:53] | I’m gonna work at this, Lor. | 我会努力的 洛尔 |
[45:56] | I’m– I’m gonna work my way back to you. | 我会争取赢回你的心 |
[45:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[46:02] | Do you remember the family reunion up at Lake Harmony? | 你还记得在莱克哈莫奈的家庭团聚吗 |
[46:10] | Yeah. Sure. Why? | 嗯 当然 怎么了 |
[46:12] | Did anything happen to Erin? | 艾琳出什么事了吗 |
[46:14] | Happen? N– | 出事 |
[46:16] | Nothing– nothing comes to mind. | 我想不出什么 |
[46:17] | Why– why you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[46:19] | Mare was asking. | 梅尔在问 |
[46:23] | Will you ask Bill for me? | 你能帮我问问比尔吗 |
[46:25] | I remember Erin was staying in his cabin that weekend. | 我记得艾琳那周末住在他的小屋里 |
[46:28] | Uh, yeah. She did. | 嗯 是的 |
[46:34] | Yeah, I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈谈 |
[46:38] | – Thank you. – Goodnight, Lor. | -谢谢 -晚安 洛尔 |
[47:13] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[47:16] | Dad saw you. | 爸爸看到你了 |
[47:19] | What the fuck am I gonna do? Mare’s– Mare’s asking around. | 我要怎么办 梅尔在四处打听 |
[47:23] | She knows about the reunion. | 她知道团聚的事 |
[47:25] | What went on up there. | 那里发生了什么 |
[47:32] | Only a matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[47:38] | Billy… | 比利 |
[47:40] | – John, I– – Please? | -约翰 我 -拜托 |
[47:45] | Please. Yeah. | 拜托 嗯 |
[47:48] | No, Billy, you gotta say it. | 不 比利 你得说出来 |
[47:50] | I need to hear you say it. I need to hear you say, | 我需要听到你说出来 我需要听到你说 |
[47:53] | “I killed her.” | “我杀了她” |
[47:54] | Please, look at me. Hey, look at me. | 请看着我 看着我 |
[48:00] | No, you have to say it, Billy. You have to say it out loud. | 不 你得说出来 比利 你必须大声说出来 |
[48:03] | Yeah. I kill– I killed her. | 嗯 我杀了 我杀了她 |
[48:06] | I ki– I killed her. | 我杀 我杀了她 |
[48:09] | Oh, Jesus– Oh, Jesus Christ, John. | 天啊 天啊 约翰 |
[48:19] | No. Oh, God. | 不 天呐 |
[48:24] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[48:34] | Billy? | 比利 |
[48:40] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他会怎么样 |
[48:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:50] | Lor… | 洛尔 |
[48:52] | we gotta do everything we can to keep this from Mare. | 我们不能让梅尔知道这事 |
[49:00] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[49:04] | Can you do that for our family? | 你能为了我们家做到吗 |
[49:26] | You holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[49:34] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[49:38] | I’m ready to confess. | 我准备好交代了 |
[49:46] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[50:03] | Hey, listen. Let’s– | 听着 我们 |
[50:06] | Hey. Let’s go up to Dad’s cabin. | 我们去趟爸爸的小屋 |
[50:11] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[50:14] | We’ll go fishing again like– like when we were boys. | 我们再去钓鱼 像小时候那样 |
[50:21] | You wanna do that? | 想去吗 |
[50:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[50:44] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[50:46] | Detective Sheehan, Easttown Police Department. | 我的希安警探 东城警局的 |
[50:49] | I need some information about this pendant. | 我需要关于这个垂饰的信息 |
[50:51] | Can you tell me if it was purchased here? | 你能告诉我这是购于此店的吗 |
[50:54] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, it’s definitely one of ours. | 是的 绝对是我们的 |
[50:57] | Oh, I remember this young girl who came in | 我记得一个年轻姑娘进来 |
[50:59] | to talk about selling it back. | 想要卖回给我们 |
[51:01] | I told her there wasn’t anything we could do. | 我跟她说我们也无能为力 |
[51:03] | We don’t take back things that have been engraved. | 我们不收刻了字的东西 |
[51:06] | She, uh, she seemed upset. | 她似乎很沮丧 |
[51:09] | I need to know who purchased it. | 我需要知道是谁买的 |
[51:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[51:38] | All set? | 准备好了吗 |
[51:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:46] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[51:47] | It was purchased on June 15th, 2017. | 购于2017年6月15日 |
[51:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:39] | – Hand me that tackle box. – No, no. | -把那个工具箱给我 -不了 |
[52:42] | I’m good. | 我可以拿 |
[52:51] | – Three, four five– – Lor? | -3 4 5 -洛尔 |
[52:57] | – What’s going on? – Have you seen Billy? | -怎么了 -你有见到比利吗 |
[52:58] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[53:03] | – Can we talk? – Yeah. | -我们能谈谈吗 -嗯 |
[53:06] | Okay, honey, bring these upstairs. | 亲爱的 把这些拿上楼 |
[53:10] | Ryan. Why don’t you grab your homework and head up? | 瑞恩 你把作业拿上楼去做吧 |
[53:26] | Do you know where Billy is? I need to talk to him. | 你知道比利在哪 我需要跟他谈谈 |
[53:28] | No. Why do you need to talk to him? | 不知道 你为什么要找他 |
[53:47] | It’s about Erin. | 跟艾琳有关 |
[53:51] | Something happened between them at the family reunion, Lor. | 家庭团聚时他们之间发生了什么 洛尔 |
[54:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[54:07] | I didn’t know when you asked me before. | 你之前问我的时候我并不知道 |
[54:10] | I swear I didn’t know. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[54:13] | What didn’t you know? | 你不知道什么 |
[54:16] | John came over this morning. And… | 约翰今早过来 |
[54:20] | he told me that Billy… | 他跟我说比利 |
[54:24] | – What? – The night that Erin was murdered, | -什么 -艾琳遇害那晚 |
[54:25] | that Billy came home covered in blood. | 比利回家时浑身是血 |
[54:30] | That Billy shot Erin. | 比利开枪打了艾琳 |
[54:38] | And that Billy is DJ’s father. | 以及比利是DJ的父亲 |
[54:45] | And Erin started threatening to tell everyone. | 艾琳开始威胁要告诉所有人 |
[54:48] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[54:51] | Billy freaked. She’s a kid. | 比利慌了 她还是孩子 |
[54:54] | And it’s incestuous. Kenny’s Billy’s cousin. | 而且是乱伦 肯尼是比利的堂兄 |
[55:02] | Relationship started up at the reunion. | 他们的关系始于那次团聚 |
[55:06] | – Uh, one night in Billy’s cabin– – Where’s Billy now? | -在比利小屋里的一晚 -比利现在在哪 |
[55:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[55:15] | He with John? | 他跟约翰在一起吗 |
[55:18] | Oh, God. Come on. Look, tell me. | 天 拜托 告诉我 |
[55:22] | You gotta tell me, Lor. | 你得告诉我 洛尔 |
[55:28] | They drove up to Pat’s fishing spot. | 他们开车去了帕蒂的钓鱼点 |
[55:30] | Up the Lehigh River. | 在利哈依河 |
[55:33] | – Okay. – I’m sorry. | -好的 -抱歉 |
[55:35] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好的 没事了 |
[55:39] | You did the right thing. All right? | 你做了正确的事 明白吗 |
[55:48] | Chief? | 头儿 |
[55:50] | Billy Ross killed Erin. | 比利·罗斯杀了艾琳 |
[55:52] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[55:53] | Yeah. He confessed to his brother this morning. | 嗯 他今早跟他哥哥坦白了 |
[55:55] | And he’s the father of that baby. | 他还是那个孩子的爸爸 |
[55:57] | Where’s Billy now? | 比利现在在哪 |
[55:58] | At a fishing cabin on the Lehigh River. | 在利哈依河的一个钓鱼小屋 |
[56:00] | I’m headed there now. | 我正开车过去 |
[56:01] | Mare, pull over and wait for backup. | 梅尔 停下 等待支援 |
[56:03] | All right. Copy. | 好的 收到 |
[56:25] | – Uh, got a sec, Chief? – Yeah. | -有空吗 头儿 -嗯 |
[56:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[56:29] | Girl named Jess Riley just walked in the lobby. | 一个叫杰茜·莱利的女孩刚进了前厅 |
[56:31] | She asked for Mare. I told her you were in. | 她找梅尔 我跟她说你在 |
[56:33] | Says she has information on Erin McMenamin. | 说她有关于艾琳·麦克梅纳明的信息 |
[56:37] | Send ’em in. | 让他们进来 |
[56:56] | And why did you burn Erin’s journals? | 你为什么烧了艾琳的日记 |
[57:00] | What was inside them that you were trying to hide? | 里面有什么见不得人的东西 |
[57:02] | Show him. | 给他看 |
[57:15] | Come on. | 去啊 |
[57:28] | Get Mare on the phone. | 给梅尔打电话 |
[57:31] | Do it now. | 快去 |