英文名称:Martha Marcy May Marlene
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | And so, heh… Heh. | 所以… |
[01:27] | I chose jellyfish as my favorite… | 海蜇成了我的最爱… |
[03:00] | You all fed? Yeah? | 吃饱了吗? |
[03:02] | Yeah… | 嗯… |
[04:25] | Marcy! Marcy May! | 玛西! 玛西·梅! |
[04:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[05:53] | Marcy, what are you doing here? | 玛西 你在这干什么? |
[05:57] | Worried about you. | 都很担心你 |
[06:00] | Well, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:04] | Yeah? And Patrick is worried about you. | 是吗? 帕特里克也很担心你 |
[06:08] | I just wanted to come into town. | 我就是想去镇子里 |
[06:11] | Oh, I could have given you a ride. | 哦 我可以开车载你去啊 |
[06:14] | I wanted to walk. | 我想走过去 |
[06:16] | Through the woods? | 从树林里走? |
[06:21] | Can I get you something? | 你想要点什么? |
[06:23] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Are you done? | 你吃完了吗? |
[06:27] | Yeah. Uh… | 是的 |
[06:29] | You’re not gonna finish that? | 剩下的你不吃了吗? |
[06:32] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢你了 |
[06:57] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗? |
[06:59] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[07:03] | No? | 不走? |
[07:18] | Hey, don’t do that. Come here. | 嘿 别这样 靠近点 |
[07:24] | You’re shaking. | 你在颤抖 |
[07:26] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[07:32] | All right. You take care of yourself. | 也好 照顾好自己 |
[08:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[08:03] | He Ho ? | 喂? |
[08:08] | -Martha? -Yeah. | -玛莎 -是我 |
[08:11] | Where are you? Where have you been? | 你在哪? 你去哪里了? |
[08:17] | Uh, I’m not sure. I’m upstate, I think. | 呃 我也不确定 大概在北部 |
[08:22] | You’re in New York? | 你在纽约州吗? |
[08:24] | Yeah, I think. | 应该是 |
[08:26] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的? |
[08:29] | How long have you been here? | 你在那里多久了? |
[08:32] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[08:34] | Martha, what’s wrong? | 玛莎 出什么事了? |
[08:36] | I don’t know. Um… | 我不知道… |
[08:39] | I should go back. | 我该回去了 |
[08:42] | Go back where? | 回去哪? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:696个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:83个,六级词汇:34个,GRE词汇:33个,托福词汇:56个,考研词汇:84个,专四词汇:65个,专八词汇:4个, 所有生词标注共:133个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:45] | Martha, what happened? Are you okay? | 玛莎 发生什么事了? 你还好吗? |
[08:49] | Um, I have to go. Um… | 嗯 我要走了 |
[08:52] | I can’t stay gone, so… | 我不能离开太久 所以… |
[08:54] | No, no, no, don’t go. | 别 别 别走 |
[08:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[09:00] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[09:02] | I’m sorry for calling. | 我不该打给你的 |
[09:03] | Please don’t hang up. Don’t hang up the phone. | 求你别挂 别挂电话 |
[09:06] | Find out where you are and! will come get you. | 搞清楚你在哪 我会来接你的 |
[09:11] | -Martha? -I can’t wait that long. | -玛莎? -我不能待这么久 |
[09:14] | What do you mean? Tell me where you are, | 这话什么意思 告诉我你在哪 |
[09:16] | and I will come right now. | 我立刻来接你 |
[09:17] | No, it’s okay, you don’t have to. | 不 不用 没必要这样 |
[09:20] | Martha, I wanna see you. Please. | 玛莎 我想见你 求你了 |
[09:23] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[09:26] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[09:58] | -I made you some tea. -Thanks. | -我给你泡了杯茶 -谢谢 |
[10:06] | You’re dripping everywhere. | 你头发一直在滴水 |
[10:15] | Ted should be up from the city soon, make us some dinner. | 泰德很快就从城里回来 给我们做晚餐 |
[10:19] | I’m pretty tired. | 我很累了 |
[10:20] | Is it okay if I just go to bed? | 我想现在就睡觉好吗? |
[10:25] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Get a good night’s sleep tonight and you’ll be as good as new tomorrow. | 晚上好好睡觉 明天就会跟换了个人似的 |
[11:16] | -Well? -She seems okay. | -怎么样? -她看起来还好 |
[11:21] | -What did she say? -Not much. | -她怎么说的? -没说什么 |
[11:23] | She’s really tired. | 她很累 |
[11:25] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -嗯 |
[11:26] | Where’s she been? | 这么久她去哪了? |
[11:29] | She had some boyfriend. They were living in the Catskills. | 她有个男朋友和他一起住在卡茨基尔 |
[11:32] | -What? -It’s okay. | -什么? -没事 |
[11:35] | -Heh, it’s not really, -Lucy. It’s fine. | -露西 这不是真的吧 -没事 |
[11:37] | She’s here now. | 她在这就好 |
[11:43] | How long is she gonna be staying again? Ha-ha-ha! | 那她要在这呆多久呢? |
[11:52] | Oh, Martha. | 哦 玛莎 |
[11:55] | -Welcome. -Hi. | -欢迎 -嗨 |
[12:00] | Great to finally meet you. Yeah. | 终于见到你了 |
[12:04] | Did you sleep all right? Mm-hm. | 昨晚睡得好吗? |
[12:06] | Good. | 不错 |
[12:08] | So how do you like our house? | 喜欢我们的房子吗? |
[12:10] | It’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[12:13] | -It’s just a rental. -Yeah, well, I love it. | -不过是租的房子 -反正我喜欢 |
[12:19] | I didn’t know there was a lake. Mm. Yeah. | 我不知道这还有湖 |
[12:23] | Do you still like to swim? | 你还喜欢游泳吗? |
[12:25] | -You don’t still live in the city? -Heh, heh. | 你现在不住城市了吗? |
[12:28] | We do. We just like to come up here on weekends and holidays. | 还住的 我们只是节假日过来住 |
[12:36] | You know. Ted is working on this new building downtown… | 泰德在搞市中心的一栋新房子… |
[12:39] | and as soon as it’s finished… | 等到完工了 |
[12:41] | we’re taking one of the apartments. Do you wanna see pictures? | 有一套房归我们 想看看照片吗? |
[12:47] | Do you think she’s excited to have you back? | 你看你一回来她高兴成什么样 |
[12:52] | This is just the view, and obviously the interiors aren’t finished… | 这里只是大概的样子 内装那些都还没做好 |
[12:55] | -but it’s nice, right? -Mm-hm. | -但是也很不错 是吗? -嗯 |
[12:59] | We were supposed to move in in the spring… | 本来我们春天就可以搬进去的… |
[13:01] | but, uh, construction was halted, so it’s gonna be just a little while longer. | 但是停工了 所以还要等一会儿 |
[13:05] | Yes, just a little while longer. | 对啊 还要等一会儿 |
[13:07] | Okay, sorry, no more work talk. | 抱歉 不谈工作了 |
[13:12] | Aren’t you hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[13:15] | -Not really, sorry. -Well, you have to eat something. | -还好 没什么 -但是你得吃点东西 |
[13:18] | It’s okay, I can make you something later. | 没事 我一会儿做点吃的 |
[13:28] | Where are we? | 我们在哪? |
[13:30] | Connecticut. | 康涅狄格州 |
[13:35] | Well, how far are we? | 嗯 有多远 |
[13:38] | -From what? -Yesterday. | -从哪? -昨天 |
[13:43] | You mean from where I picked you up? | 你是说昨天接你的地方? |
[13:47] | About three hours. Why? | 大概3个小时 怎么问这个? |
[13:50] | I was just wondering. | 就是好奇 |
[14:11] | -Put out your cigarette. -Why? | -把烟灭了 -为什么 |
[14:13] | Just do it. | 快灭了 |
[14:16] | -Is that him? -Yeah. | -是他吗? -对 |
[14:18] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[14:19] | Is this Martha? | 这就是玛莎? |
[14:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:23] | -How you doing? -Great. | -过的怎么样? -不错 |
[14:25] | Oh, you’ve got a really nice place here. | 哦 你这地方挺好的 |
[14:28] | It’s as much yours as it is mine. | 这是我的地方也是你的 |
[14:32] | I thought you quit. I did. | -我以为你戒了 -确实 |
[14:35] | I worry for you. | 我替你担心 |
[14:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:43] | Don’t apologize to me. It’s your body. | 别跟我道歉 这是你的身体 |
[14:50] | Zoe, look after this girl. | 佐伊 照顾好这姑娘 |
[14:54] | For once in her life, she deserves some real care. | 哪怕只有一次 她值得真正有人在乎她 |
[14:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:59] | She’s been great. | 她对我很好 |
[15:01] | -Everyone’s been really great. -Good. | -大家对我都很好 -那就好 |
[15:06] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[15:10] | You look like a Marcy May. | 你以后叫玛西·梅吧 |
[15:13] | Marcy was my grandmother’s name. | 我奶奶就叫玛西 |
[15:14] | Wow, there you go. Heh. | 哦 那就这样了 |
[15:24] | I’m going in. Do you wanna join’? | 我要去 你们来吗 |
[15:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:31] | -You coming? -In a minute. | -你来吗? -等会儿去 |
[16:22] | Martha! | 玛莎! |
[16:35] | That is an interesting choice of swim wear. | 她真会选泳衣 |
[16:38] | Martha, get out of the water. | 玛莎 快上岸回来 |
[16:41] | -What? -Get out of the water. | -什么? -快上岸 |
[16:43] | Why aren’t you wearing any clothes? What is wrong with you? | 你怎么不穿衣服就下去 你有毛病啊? |
[16:45] | -You can’t do that around here, you know. -Why? | -在这你不能这样 -为什么? |
[16:48] | Because there are kids around. People come by. | 因为附近有小孩 有人经过的 |
[16:50] | -So? You just can’t, okay? -Get out of the water. | -那又怎样 -那就不能这么做 快上来 |
[16:53] | We don’t do that kind of thing. Get out. | 我们从不这么做 快上来 |
[16:58] | You could have asked me. I have a bathing suit you could borrow. | 你应该问问我的 我可以借给你泳衣 |
[17:01] | What’s wrong with you? Jesus. | 天啊 你到底是怎么了 |
[18:23] | Hey, hey, Marcy. | 嘿 玛西 |
[18:24] | -Max. -Hey. | -我是麦克斯 -嘿 |
[18:26] | Where do they go at night? Uh… | 他们晚上去哪? |
[18:28] | I don’t know. Heh. I never get invited. | 我不知道 我没去过 |
[18:37] | You wanna have a drink with me? | 想喝几杯吗? |
[18:40] | They won’t be back for a few hours. | 他们要好久才回来 |
[18:42] | I shouldn’t. I’m not gonna drink for a while, | 不行 我不喝酒有一段时间了 |
[18:45] | actually. I think it’s a good idea for me. | 那样对我比较好 |
[18:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:58] | Wake up, everybody. | 大家起床了 |
[19:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:37] | We switch out jobs each day so we all know how to do different things. | 我们每天互换工作 这样能学会不同的东西 |
[19:43] | -Do you knit? -No. | -你会针织吗? -不会 |
[19:45] | -I can learn, though. -Oh, no, that’s okay. | -不过我可以学 -哦 没事的 |
[19:47] | You’ll find your role. | 你会找到适合你的角色 |
[19:49] | It takes time for people to find their role in a new family. | 在新家庭里找到适合的角色是要点时间 |
[19:55] | Mostly, we sell blankets in town, | 我们主要是到镇子里卖摊子 |
[19:57] | because we still need some money. | 目前我们还是要用钱 |
[19:59] | But once the farm is up and running, we’ll be self-sufficient… | 一旦农场运作起来 我们就自给自足了 |
[20:03] | and we’ll never have to worry about it again. | 这样以后就不用再担心了 |
[20:25] | Hey. I’m sorry, Patrick. Hey. | 嘿 抱歉 帕特里克 |
[20:26] | What are you sorry for’? Ahem. | 有什么好抱歉的? |
[20:29] | Um, here. | 过来 |
[20:31] | How are you, man? | 还好吧 老兄? |
[20:33] | Good, you? | 不错 你呢? |
[20:34] | Feels like… | 感觉… |
[20:37] | -It’s a really great consistency. -Yeah, and it’s sticky. | -这好稠啊 -确实 还很粘 |
[20:40] | And it holds together like glue. | 像胶水一样 |
[20:43] | -And it can flow around. Like… -You should talk to her. | -而且还能流动 -你应该跟她谈谈 |
[20:46] | That’s why I need to figure out how to do it. | 所以我要搞清楚怎么做 |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:50] | Yeah, you’ll figure it out. Don’t look… | 你会搞清楚的 别看… |
[20:53] | How’s everything going so far, Marcy May? | 玛西·梅 最近还好吗? |
[20:56] | -Good. -Do you like it here? | -不错 -你喜欢这吗? |
[20:59] | Yeah, it’s… It’s great. | 嗯 这…挺不错的 |
[21:02] | I want you to feel at home. | 希望你有回家的感觉 |
[21:03] | I do, thank you. Mm-hm. | 是像家一样 谢谢 |
[21:07] | I know people have abandoned you your whole life. | 我知道你一生中总是遭人抛弃 |
[21:09] | -Your father. -What? | -你父亲 -什么? |
[21:12] | I don’t blame you for not trusting people. | 你无法轻易信任别人 我不怪你 |
[21:17] | But if you’re ever going to have a meaningful relationship… | 但是如果你真的想和大家相处融洽 |
[21:21] | you need to let your guard down. | 你就需要放下警戒 |
[21:24] | It’s not your fault, but it’s there. | 这不是你的错 但确实难以接近 |
[21:28] | And if you feel safe here, | 如果你觉得这里有家的感觉 |
[21:30] | and I hope you do, let us in. | 那就把我们当你的家人看待 |
[21:33] | We wanna help you. | 我们想帮助你 |
[21:35] | Yeah. We think you’re fucking awesome. | 对啊 我们认为你太他妈酷了 |
[21:39] | But if you’re gonna live here… | 如果你想住在这里 |
[21:43] | you need to be a part of things. | 你需要成为其中的一份子 |
[21:58] | Play another song. | 换首歌吧 |
[22:02] | -Do “A Patch of Land.” -It’s not a song. | -唱”一片土地” -这不是歌 |
[22:12] | -Good morning. -Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[22:14] | -How are you feeling today? -Good. | -今天感觉怎么样? -不错 |
[22:16] | -Yeah? -Good. | -是吗? -不错啊 |
[22:19] | So, uh, I stopped by the juice place and I got you a kale with ginseng. | 我在饮料店给你买了人参甘蓝汁 |
[22:24] | Do you mind just putting your feet off the counter? | 把脚放下来好吗? |
[22:28] | I got you a kale and ginseng because it’s just… | 给你买了人参甘蓝汁 因为… |
[22:30] | I don’t know, I thought it might make you feel better. | 我也不知道 就是觉得你喝了会好点 |
[22:34] | If that doesn’t appeal to you, I also got a pineapple orange. | 你要是不喜欢 还有凤梨橙汁 |
[22:36] | -Yeah, that might be better. -Thank you. Okay. | -好啊 这个我喜欢 谢谢 -好的 |
[22:40] | Oh, and I also got you protein bars, just in case you want a snack. | 要是想吃零食 我买了蛋白棒 |
[22:48] | Why is the house so big? | 你房子怎么这么大? |
[22:51] | The house isn’t so big. | 不算大吧 |
[22:53] | It’s big for two people. | 对两个人来说大了 |
[22:56] | Well, yeah, but we like to entertain. | 可能吧 我们喜欢玩 |
[22:58] | And sometimes friends come up for the weekend… | 周末有时候会叫些朋友来… |
[23:01] | sometimes we have parties. It’s just nice to have space. | 有时候会开派对 地方大多好 |
[23:04] | So no one else lives here? | 没其他人住这里吗? |
[23:06] | Of course no one else lives here. | 当然没有 |
[23:27] | -You’re married? -Yeah. | -你结婚了? -是啊 |
[23:30] | -When? -April. | -什么时候? -四月 |
[23:34] | I tried calling you, | 我试过打电话给你 |
[23:36] | but, uh, apparently you got rid of your cell phone. | 不过很明显你把手机扔了 |
[23:38] | I lost it. | 我弄丢了 |
[23:40] | You didn’t think to get a new one? | 你就没想过买个新的? |
[23:42] | I got used to not having one. | 我习惯不用手机 |
[23:43] | -Cocktails, anyone? -No, thank you. | -有人要鸡尾酒吗? -不用 谢谢 |
[23:45] | Martha? Mm-mm. | 玛莎呢? |
[23:52] | -Was it a big wedding? -About 40 people. | -婚礼很隆重吧? -大概40个人 |
[23:56] | Mostly Ted’s family. | 几乎都是泰德家的亲戚 |
[23:57] | -Did Aunt Dora come? -Ha, yes. | -多拉阿姨来了吗? -来了 |
[24:00] | Did she smoke like a chimney, | 她是不是抽烟跟个烟囱一样 |
[24:01] | and complain about everything? | 还一直抱怨这抱怨那的 |
[24:03] | -She’s not that bad. -You didn’t have to live with her. | -她也没那么坏 -你没必要忍她 |
[24:05] | You lived with Dora? | 你以前跟朵拉住一起? |
[24:07] | She lived with me after Mom died. | 妈妈死后她就跟我一起住 |
[24:10] | -And where were you? -College. | -你当时在哪来着? -大学 |
[24:14] | She’d love to know you’re okay. | 知道你没事 她会很开心的 |
[24:16] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[24:17] | She does not hate you. | 她不讨厌你 |
[24:18] | Look at me. Come on. | 来 看镜头 |
[24:20] | -No. -I don’t have any pictures of you. | -不吗 -我都没有你的照片 |
[24:25] | God, you’re gorgeous. | 天啊 你真漂亮 |
[24:27] | It’s really rather irritating. | 至少不讨人厌 |
[24:29] | There you go. | 给你 |
[24:36] | You don’t need to shake it. That’s a myth. | 这个不需要抖 很神奇吧 |
[24:42] | Is it true married people don’t fuck? | 听说人们结婚后就不做爱了 真的吗? |
[24:44] | What? | 什么? |
[24:47] | No, heh. | 当然不是这样 |
[24:51] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[25:05] | -Put this on. -You’re kidding. | -穿上 -开玩笑吧 |
[25:06] | Your clothes are disgusting. Try it. | 你这身太恶心了 试试 |
[25:08] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[25:09] | Because it feels good to put on something nice and comfortable. | 穿舒服的衣服感觉会好点 |
[25:31] | It looks really good on you, you little shit. | 穿上不错啊 你个小坏蛋 |
[25:34] | Whatever makes you happy, mama bear. | 让你开心就好 熊妈妈 |
[25:41] | You’re making fun of me, and I think it looks really good on you. | 又拿我寻开心 你这身真的很不错 |
[25:54] | -What, ifs not good? -No, no, it’s fine. | -怎么 不好吃吗? -不 还好 |
[26:01] | -Uh, it’s a bit dry. -It’s not dry. | -呃 有点干 -才不干呢 |
[26:06] | It just needs a little bit more salt, that’s all. | 加点盐就好了 |
[26:16] | -She seems better today. -Yeah. | -她看起来好多了 -嗯 |
[26:20] | I wish I didn’t have to go tomorrow. | 我明天要不用离开就好了 |
[26:22] | -Well, let me take you. -No. | -我送你吧 -不 |
[26:26] | I don’t want her to be alone. | 我不想她一个人 |
[26:30] | You’ll be nice to her, right? | 对她好点 好吗? |
[26:33] | I’m always nice. Oh. | 我一直都是好人 |
[27:46] | I know you feel like something bad just happened, Marcy May. | 我知道你觉得刚刚发生的事不好 玛西·梅 |
[27:51] | But you have to trust me, that wasn’t bad. | 但那不是坏事 相信我 |
[27:55] | That was truly good. | 那是真正的好事 |
[27:59] | We’ve all been in this situation. | 我们都曾经历过 |
[28:04] | We wouldn’t all still be here if what happened in that room was bad. | 如果这是坏事的话 我们都不会在这了 |
[28:09] | We all love each other very much. | 我们都很爱彼此 |
[28:12] | We’re all together on this. | 我们是一家人 |
[28:16] | You have to trust us. | 你得相信我们 |
[28:20] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗? |
[28:25] | Yeah. | 信 |
[28:48] | You’re so lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[28:52] | I’d give anything to have my first time again. | 我愿意放弃一切来换回我的初夜 |
[28:55] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[28:58] | It’s so special. | 如此特别 |
[29:01] | I can’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得 |
[29:05] | I just woke up and felt this pain. | 只记得醒来时的疼痛 |
[29:11] | That’s the cleansing. | 那是净化 |
[29:13] | It’s good. | 如果什么都不记得 |
[29:15] | It means it’s working if you can’t remember things. | 那是好事 说明净化成功了 |
[29:18] | You’re cleansing yourself of the past and the toxins. | 你那是在洗净过去的污秽 |
[29:24] | You need to share yourself. | 你得分享自己 |
[29:26] | Don’t be selfish. | 别自私 |
[29:28] | I’m not. | 我不自私 |
[29:30] | So smile, then. | 那就笑一个 |
[29:35] | Enjoy this amazing night. It only happens once. | 好好享受那个奇妙的夜晚 只有一次 |
[30:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:12] | -Is that a new one, Max? -There’s one right there. | -麦克斯 那个是新的吗? -那有个 |
[30:15] | Yeah. Is that a new song? | 哦 那是新歌吗? |
[30:17] | Yeah, I wrote it yesterday. | 是的 我昨天写的 |
[30:19] | -That was the first half. -Great. | -只是上半部 -不错啊 |
[30:21] | -That was nice. -Thanks, man. | -很好听 -谢谢 |
[30:34] | All right. This is called “Marcy’s Song.” | 这首歌叫”玛西之歌” |
[30:51] | Well, she’s | 她 |
[30:53] | She’s just a picture | 她就像一幅画 |
[30:57] | Who lives | 住在 |
[30:59] | Lives on my wall | 住在我的墙上 |
[31:04] | Well, she’s | 她 |
[31:06] | She’s just a picture | 她就像一幅画 |
[31:11] | The reason, reason, reason it is so small | 原因如此简单 |
[31:18] | The smile’s so inviting | 她的笑容如此迷人 |
[31:21] | Ana’ her body so rah’ | 她的身材修长 |
[31:24] | Well, she’s | 她 |
[31:26] | She’s just a picture | 她就像一幅画 |
[31:30] | Just a picture | 一幅画 |
[31:34] | That’s all | 就这样 |
[31:41] | Well, you stand there | 你站在这 |
[31:43] | Stand there with the nightshade | 和龙葵一起 |
[31:48] | Her dripping | 滴落 |
[31:50] | Dripping down your hands | 滴落在你的手上 |
[31:54] | You ask me | 你问我 |
[31:56] | Ask me about the lightning | 问我关于闪电的一切 |
[32:01] | The lady, lady, lady, she understands | 美丽的女子 她都懂 |
[32:08] | So dream for the future | 畅想未来吧 |
[32:11] | Water for the sand | 就像甘霖降落大地 |
[32:14] | And the strangeness is wandering | 路人正在彷徨 |
[32:21] | Through many calling lands | 穿过那称为大地的地方 |
[32:49] | You’ve been saying the same thing to me for two months… | 两个月以来你一直都跟我说一样的话 |
[32:52] | and I still don’t have them. | 到现在还是没到手 |
[32:53] | I’m going into the meeting in 14 fucking days. | 我他妈还有14天就要开会了 |
[32:58] | Great. No, that’s all I wanted to hear. Thank you. | 好 我就等着这句话了 谢谢 |
[33:05] | -What are you doing? -Cleaning. | -你在干什么? -做清洁 |
[33:09] | I thought I’d help out more. | 我觉得我该帮些慢 |
[33:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:15] | Ahh. I’m gonna take the boat out. Do you wanna come’? | 我要去开船了 你要一起吗? |
[33:19] | Is Lucy coming? | 露西去吗? |
[33:20] | Uh, no, she had to run to the city. Oh. | 呃 不 她去城里了 |
[33:27] | Come on, I’ll teach you how to drive the boat. | 来吧 我教你开船 |
[33:30] | It’s okay. | 还是算了 |
[33:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:12] | It’s going, it’s going, it’s going. | 看船在开 |
[34:16] | Okay. Okay. All right. | 还好 还好 |
[34:18] | Okay. All right. Okay. | 还好 |
[34:29] | Want one? | 要么? |
[34:32] | Yeah. | 要 |
[34:47] | -How’s it been with Lucy? -Fine. | -跟露西相处的怎么样? -好啊 |
[34:51] | Is it strange to spend time together? | 在一起感觉奇怪吗? |
[34:53] | No. Why? | 不 怎么了? |
[34:55] | It’s been a long time. | 太久了 |
[34:57] | I don’t know. It’s normal, I guess. | 不知道 感觉很正常 |
[35:01] | Where is she? | 我姐去哪了? |
[35:03] | She’s at the doctor. | 医生那 |
[35:05] | -Why? -Getting a checkup. | -干嘛? -检查身体 |
[35:11] | We are trying to have a baby. | 我们想要个孩子 |
[35:19] | -What? -I just can’t imagine it. | -笑什么? -想想就想笑 |
[35:22] | Lucy holding a baby. | 露西抱着孩子 |
[35:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:26] | Well, she wouldn’t know what to do with it. | 她不知道怎么做 |
[35:31] | Do you want a baby? | 你想要孩子吗? |
[35:37] | If she’s happy, I’m happy. | 她开心我就开心 |
[35:38] | So you’re unhappy? | 所以你不开心? |
[35:41] | What, now? | 什么 现在? |
[35:45] | No, no, no, she’s doing well. | 不 不 她做的很好 |
[35:47] | She’s doing well. | 她很好 |
[35:50] | Do you want another? | 还要喝吗? |
[35:52] | Here. | 给我 |
[35:56] | She is, um, relieved to have you back. | 你回来她松了口气 |
[36:00] | You know, you worried her. | 你知道的 她很担心你 |
[36:02] | -Why? -Because you disappeared. | -为什么? -因为你消失了 |
[36:05] | You hadn’t called in two years. | 两年来没有打一个电话 |
[36:12] | I just lost track, I guess. | 我忘记了 就这样 |
[36:13] | Well, it’s a good thing to let people know where you are, Martha. | 玛莎 让别人知道你在哪是好事 |
[36:18] | People worry. | 别人会担心的 |
[36:19] | -I didn’t think Lucy would worry about me. -Well, she did. | -我不觉得露西会担心我 -她真的很担心 |
[36:28] | Can I go swimming? | 我能去游泳吗? |
[36:32] | Hey, you don’t need to ask. | 嘿 这个没必要问我 |
[39:26] | -Jesus Christ. -What? | -我靠 -怎么了? |
[39:29] | -Martha, what are you doing? -Nothing. | -玛莎 你干什么? -没什么 |
[39:32] | Jesus. You can’t just come in here like that. | 天啊 你怎么能就这样进来 |
[39:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:37] | Goddamn it, what’s wrong? | 该死的 你到底有什么问题? |
[39:40] | I’m just having a hard time sleeping alone. | 我一个人睡不着 |
[39:42] | All you do is sleep. Christ. | 你不一直睡得挺好的吗 老天 |
[39:46] | Just stay. Stay. | 别走 留下来 |
[39:50] | Why would you think it was okay to come in here like that? | 为什么你认为可以随便就进来呢? |
[39:53] | I don’t know. it’s a big bed. You guys were on the other side. | 不知道 这床很大 你们又睡在另一边 |
[39:56] | You can’t come into our room when we’re having sex. | 我们正在做爱 你不能就这么跑进来 |
[39:59] | That’s not normal. it’s private. | 这是我的私生活 你这样太不正常了 |
[40:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:03] | You don’t need to apologize. Just… | 你不用道歉 我只是… |
[40:06] | I need you to understand why it’s not okay. | 想让你知道为什么这样做是不对的 |
[40:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:10] | -Do you? -Yeah. | -懂吗? -懂 |
[40:12] | Well? | 为什么? |
[40:13] | Because it’s private and not normal. | 因为那是私生活 这样做不正常 |
[40:19] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[40:23] | Just lie down, Martha. | 躺在这 玛莎 |
[40:26] | -Oh, this is just brilliant. -Don’t go. | -这下好了 -别走 |
[40:36] | Just go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[41:49] | I’m sorry you slept out here. | 抱歉让你睡在外面 |
[41:53] | Thank you for being patient. | 谢谢你这么有耐心 |
[41:55] | I didn’t have much choice, did I? | 我也没别的选择 不是吗? |
[41:58] | I’m just trying to make sure she’s okay. | 我只是想确定她没事 |
[42:04] | I have two weeks a year to come up here… | 我一年只有两个星期来这… |
[42:07] | -and try to relax. -I know. | -我只是想放松一下 -我知道 |
[42:09] | -I’m under pressure… -I know you are. | -我压力很大… -我知道 |
[42:11] | To get this building up and running or the bank takes it. | 如果房子没搞好就会被银行收走了 |
[42:14] | That has nothing to do with Martha. | 这些跟玛莎没关系啊 |
[42:16] | No, I guess my point is, I just don’! need the extra stress. | 是没有关系 我的意思我压力够大了 |
[42:22] | I’m her only family. | 我是她唯一的亲人 |
[42:24] | You know, she needs to know that she can depend on me right now. | 我得让她知道她可以依靠我 |
[42:29] | -It’s complicated. -As complicated as it might be… | -这很复杂 -不管有多复杂… |
[42:32] | we can’t ignore the fact that her behavior is fucking insane. | 她的所作所为都太他妈的疯狂了 |
[42:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[43:25] | Do you ever hear things hit the roof at night? | 昨晚听到屋顶的声音了吗? |
[43:28] | No. | 没有 |
[43:31] | Maybe it’s pinecones? | 可能是松果掉下来砸的 |
[43:36] | Where did you pick up gardening? | 你在哪学的园艺? |
[43:39] | There was a garden where I lived. | 我住的地方有个园子 |
[43:41] | -You’re good. -I’m good at some things. | -做的不错啊 -这个我擅长 |
[43:45] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[43:53] | Was he ever physical with you? | 他对你动手脚了吗? |
[43:56] | -Who? -Your boyfriend. | -谁? -你男朋友 |
[43:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[44:00] | Did he ever hit you? | 他打你吗? |
[44:02] | No. | 不 |
[44:05] | You had a bruised ear… | 你耳朵上有瘀痕… |
[44:07] | and when you called me, you were hysterical. | 而且你给我打电话的时候 有点不正常 |
[44:10] | I never noticed. | 我没注意到 |
[44:13] | -Are you sure he didn’t hit you? -Yeah. | -你确定他没打你? -确定 |
[44:16] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[44:18] | He never hit me. | 他从没打我 |
[44:22] | I wish you felt more comfortable talking to me. | 我希望你跟我说话时候能自在些 |
[44:25] | -I do. -So talk. | -我没不自在 -那就说啊 |
[44:26] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
[44:30] | I had a boyfriend, he lied to me, | 我交了个男朋友 他骗了我 |
[44:32] | I left. That’s it. | 我就离开他 就这样 |
[44:35] | Not everything has to be a big deal. | 不是每件事都那么复杂 |
[44:49] | -Hey, don’t stare. -No. | -嘿 别光顾着看 -别 |
[44:54] | No. | 不 |
[45:09] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[45:13] | He’s right. I don’t know why I’m so weak. | 他是对的 我也不知道为什么我这么软弱 |
[45:15] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[45:17] | You’ll quit. | 你会放弃的 |
[46:05] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[46:06] | Her name is Sarah, I think. | 好像叫莎拉 |
[46:11] | You should handle her. | 你来带她吧 |
[46:13] | -You think? -Yeah, you’re ready. | -真的? -嗯 你已经准备好了 |
[46:16] | Zoe can help, but you’ll be great. | 佐伊会帮忙的 不过你已经很不错了 |
[46:22] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[46:25] | -Hey, guys. -Hi. | -大家好啊 -嗨 |
[46:29] | -Katie, this is Sarah. -Hi, Sarah. | -凯蒂 这是莎拉 -嗨 莎拉 |
[46:31] | Zoe and Marcy May. | 这是佐伊和玛西·梅 |
[46:40] | We share all this. So if it fits, you can wear it. | 这些都是公用的 要是合身你就可以穿 |
[46:42] | Cool. | 不错啊 |
[46:49] | And this is where we sleep. | 这是睡觉的地方 |
[46:52] | You can take any bed that’s open or, uh, you can sleep downstairs. | 空床随便你选 也可以选择睡楼下 |
[47:02] | I’m hungry. Can we eat? | 我饿了 可以吃东西吗? |
[47:04] | We don’t eat until the evening. | 晚饭之前我们不吃东西的 |
[47:05] | -Really? -You’ll get used to it. | -真的? -你会习惯的 |
[47:07] | Your body doesn’t need that much food. | 你的身体不需要这么多食物 |
[47:13] | He’s beautiful. | 他真可爱 |
[47:16] | -Who’s the mother? -Katie. | -谁的孩子? -凯蒂的 |
[47:18] | But we all help out. | 不过我们都帮忙带孩子 |
[47:23] | -Is Patrick the father? -Uh-huh. | -他父亲是帕特里克吗? -对 |
[47:25] | Come here. Oh, yeah. | 来 抱抱 |
[47:27] | Looks just like him. Oh, oh. | 看起来真像他 |
[47:35] | All the kids here are boys. | 所有的小孩都是男孩 |
[47:37] | He only has boys. | 他只生男孩 |
[47:42] | -You’re good with him. -Do you wanna hold him? | -他很喜欢你 -想抱抱吗? |
[47:44] | No. I don’t… | 不 不用… |
[47:46] | I don’t have to take care of them, do I? | 我不用照顾他吧 对吗? |
[47:49] | No, not if you don’t want to. | 不 你不愿意就不用 |
[47:51] | There are plenty of jobs you can do. | 还有很多事给你选 |
[47:54] | You’ll find your role. | 你会找到你的角色的 |
[47:57] | It takes time to find your role in a new family, | 在新家庭里找到适合的角色是要点时间 |
[48:00] | huh? | 不是吗? |
[48:06] | I called my dad today to ask for money. | 我给我老爸打电话要钱了 |
[48:08] | Does Patrick know? | 帕特里克知道吗? |
[48:10] | Yeah, he asked me to. | 知道 就是他要我打的 |
[48:13] | Sometimes if there’s something we need, I’ll call. | 只要有需要 我就打电话要钱 |
[48:15] | Well, how was it? | 那 怎么样了 |
[48:17] | Fine. They’re not bad people. | 还好 他们不是坏人 |
[48:19] | Did he give you the money? | 他给你钱了吗? |
[48:22] | Yeah. He thinks I’m on drugs. | 当然 他以为我吸毒 |
[48:25] | Did you tell him that you’re not? | 你有跟他解释吗? |
[48:26] | No, that’s why he gives it to me. | 当然没 要不他也不会给钱 |
[48:28] | I guess he’d rather pay for it than think I’m sucking dick for it. | 他宁愿给钱我 也不愿意我去给人口交赚钱 |
[48:34] | I’ve done drugs. | 我吸过毒 |
[48:36] | Not a lot, but I tried pretty much everything. | 不多 但我差不多都试过 |
[48:41] | Except heroin. | 除了海洛因 |
[48:42] | It’s good to try everything at least once. You find out who you are. | 什么都试试是好事 能认清自己 |
[48:46] | -What about drinking? Do you drink? -No. | -喝酒呢 你喝酒吗? -不 |
[48:49] | I have, but I don’t. | 喝过 但是不喝 |
[48:51] | Good. We don’t drink. It makes you angry and less focused. | 好啊 我们不喝酒 喝酒易分心还易怒 |
[48:55] | Don’t get the wrong idea, Sarah. | 莎拉 别想错了 |
[48:56] | We don’t really talk to our old families. | 我们基本不再跟以前的家人交流的 |
[48:59] | -I wouldn’t call my dad anyway -Marcy. | -反正我也不会给我爸打电话 -玛西 |
[49:03] | Hey, have you met Sarah? | 嘿 见过莎拉吗? |
[49:05] | Sally, yeah. | 莎莉 对 |
[49:19] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[49:31] | Half. Half is fine. | 一半 一半就行 |
[49:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:58] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[50:03] | I can finish this if you wanna go to bed. | 我自己能做完 你想睡就先睡吧 |
[50:05] | I don’t mind. | 没关系 |
[50:07] | Why don’t you get some sleep? Okay. | -你还是去睡吧 -好吧 |
[50:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[50:38] | What… What do I have to do? | 我要… 我要怎么做? |
[50:41] | Nothing you don’t want to. | 不会强迫你做什么的 |
[50:44] | -Drink this, it will help you relax. -Thanks. | -喝了它 有助于放松 -谢谢 |
[50:51] | It’s herbal. It starts the cleansing. | 这是草药 喝了就开始净化 |
[50:56] | We’ve all done it so there’s nothing to worry about. | 我们都经历过 没什么好担心的 |
[51:15] | Why do I have to wear this robe? Heh. | 为什么我要穿这身长袍 |
[51:18] | I know it’s a bit silly but it’s just part of it. | 我知道看起来有点傻 但这是仪式的一部分 |
[51:27] | -Oh, my God. -You look amazing. | -哦 天啊 -你真漂亮 |
[51:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:32] | You know, this is your special night with him. | 要知道 这是你和他的特别之夜 |
[51:35] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受吧 |
[51:37] | You’ll be great. | 你会没事的 |
[51:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:42] | I don’t feel well. | 我有点不舒服 |
[51:44] | It’s okay, just lie down. | 没事 躺下就好了 |
[53:27] | Shouldn’t I start cooking? | 我是不是该做饭了? |
[53:29] | Well, I just made a salad and Ted is cooking the fish. | 嗯 我刚刚做了沙拉 泰德在做鱼 |
[53:33] | -I thought we were going to cook. -We cooked last night. | -不是我们做饭吗? -我们昨晚做了 |
[53:37] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[53:44] | Do you ever have that feeling where you can’t tell if something is a memory… | 你有没有这种感觉 分不清到底是记忆 |
[53:48] | or if it’s something you dreamed? | 或只是梦境 |
[53:53] | Not really. No. | 没 没有过 |
[54:05] | Do you blame me for anything? | 这些事你怪我吗? |
[54:07] | No. | 不 |
[54:10] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[54:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[54:15] | I’m trying to figure out why we stopped talking. | 我想知道为什么我们不谈心了 |
[54:17] | I don’t really think about it. | 我都没想过 |
[54:20] | -Really? -Well, we were far apart. | -真的? -嗯 我们隔那么远 |
[54:29] | Sometimes I wonder if maybe I couldn’t have taken better care of you. | 有时候我觉得 我是不是没照顾好你 |
[54:34] | -The past doesn’t matter. -It does matter. | -这不重要 -这重要 |
[54:36] | Well, I took care of myself. | 我自己照顾自己 |
[54:38] | I know you did, but sometimes I think I could’ve done more. | 我知道你可以 但是我想我本可以做的更好 |
[54:43] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[54:50] | -You really never think about it? -No. | -你真的从来没想过? -没 |
[54:55] | You’re not angry with me? | 你不怪我吗? |
[54:56] | God, I know you don’t think much of me… | 天啊 我知道那时候你没怎么关心我 |
[54:58] | but I knew what I was doing, | 但是我很清楚自己在做什么 |
[55:00] | then and I still do. | 我还是那么做了 |
[55:01] | No, Martha, I think the world of you. | 不 玛莎 我很关心你 |
[55:06] | Sometimes I just think I should have come home… | 有时候我想 我应该回家 |
[55:08] | and made sure you went to college. | 确保你上能大学 |
[55:10] | You had so much potential. | 你那么有天赋 |
[55:11] | I don’t need your guidance now… | 我现在不需要你来教导我 |
[55:13] | and I didn’t then. I am a teacher and a leader. | 那个时候也不用 我自己其实能做主 |
[55:17] | You just never let me be that. | 只是你从来不让我那样 |
[55:20] | But now, I am… I know who I am. | 但是现在 我知道自己是谁 |
[55:24] | A teacher and a leader? | 导师? |
[55:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊? |
[55:30] | -I am always… -Dinner’s ready! | -一直以来我… -晚餐好了 |
[55:32] | I was the one who encouraged you to push yourself, always. | 是我鼓励你不断进步 是我 |
[55:37] | You were the one who shut me out. | 是你不听我的话 |
[55:41] | -Martha… -Just because we’re sisters… | -玛莎… -虽说我们是亲姐妹 |
[55:43] | doesn’t mean we need to talk about everything that comes into your head. | 不代表你想说什么 我们就要谈 |
[56:00] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐好了 |
[56:04] | Come on, don’t be rude. | 来吧 别让他久等 |
[56:22] | So, what are your plans, Martha? | 玛莎 你有什么计划吗? |
[56:26] | For what? | 什么的计划? |
[56:27] | Um, life. | 呃 人生计划 |
[56:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[56:33] | Are you thinking about what you could do for a job? | 你想过做什么工作吗? |
[56:37] | No. | 没有 |
[56:42] | You’re at an age when you need to start thinking about a proper career. | 你到了该开始事业的年纪了 |
[56:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[56:51] | It is a part of adult life. | 成人的生活就是这样的 |
[56:54] | There are other ways to live. | 还有别的生活方式 |
[56:56] | -Really? -Sure. | -真的? -当然 |
[57:00] | Like what? | 比如? |
[57:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[57:06] | People don’t need careers. People should just exist. | 人不需要事业 只需要存在 |
[57:12] | He’s just saying we should start talking about what you are interested in. | 他只是建议你想想 你有什么兴趣爱好 |
[57:16] | We can come up with some ideas that we can put together… | 我们可以帮你出些主意 供你参考… |
[57:19] | But there are moments in my life… | 不过有时候我也会想 |
[57:21] | when I would love to just go to France and exist. | 我应该去法国 然后就存在 |
[57:23] | -You can do that if you want to. -It is not that simple. | -你想做就应该去做啊 -这没那么简单 |
[57:29] | You know, it’s not your fault, | 这也不能说你错了 |
[57:31] | but you learned to measure success… | 一直以来你所受的教育就是 |
[57:34] | by money and possessions. | 用金钱和地位来衡量成功与否 |
[57:37] | It’s just not the right way to live. | 但这不是正确的生活方式 |
[57:42] | It’s not the right way to live? | 这不是正确的生活方式? |
[57:50] | What is the right way to live exactly? | 你说说看什么是正确的方式? |
[57:54] | Martha, what is the right way to live? | 玛莎 那什么是正确的生活方式? |
[57:57] | Is it, um, vanishing off the face of the earth, | 是不是突然一下子消失无踪 |
[57:59] | not calling your family for two years… | 两年来不给家里打一个电话 |
[58:01] | or until they’re worried sick, | 或者等到他们担心的不得了才打个电话 |
[58:03] | is that the right way to live? | 这是正确的生活方式呢? |
[58:04] | Or is it living without possessions until you need someone… | 又或者一直身无长物 等到需要的时候 |
[58:07] | and then turning up on our doorstep… | 就突然出现在我们门前… |
[58:09] | where you know you can get some? Is that the right way to live? | 想要什么拿什么 这就是正确的方式? |
[58:12] | No, no. | 别打断我 |
[58:13] | You sit there, lecturing us about our lives. | 你坐在那 安然自得的教训我们怎么生活 |
[58:15] | And so far, I have not witnessed one sign that you have any values of your own. | 但是目前为止 我没发现你有任何价值 |
[58:19] | You should remember that you are living under my roof. | 你给我记着 你现在住在我家 |
[58:22] | You are eating my food and you should watch your mouth… | 你吃的是我的东西 你说话给我注意点 |
[58:25] | because you are rude. You don’t know anything about it. | -你一点礼貌都没有 -你什么都不知道 |
[59:40] | Hello? | 喂? |
[59:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[59:44] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[59:47] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[59:49] | Zoe? | 是佐伊吗? |
[59:51] | Is she not there? | 她不在那了? |
[59:53] | She’s not. | 她不在 |
[59:57] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[1:00:00] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[1:00:04] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[1:00:06] | Marlene Lewis. | 马琳·路易斯 |
[1:00:08] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[1:00:11] | Marcy? | 是玛西吗? |
[1:00:47] | Steal. | 偷东西 |
[1:00:49] | Have you seen my brother? | 你见过我弟弟吗? |
[1:00:50] | He’s got really red hair and a bunch of freckles. | 他一头红发 脸上都是雀斑 |
[1:00:53] | Good job. | 干的好 |
[1:00:54] | -Very nice. -Hey. | -很不错啊 -嘿 |
[1:00:56] | -Let’s mind our own beeswax, huh? -Heh, okay. | -我们先把自己的事搞好吧 -好啊 |
[1:00:59] | I’m seriously the best one at this, | 这方面我绝对是最强的 |
[1:01:02] | and no one will out-fast my hands. | 没人能逃出我的手心 |
[1:01:05] | Yes. Oh, God. | 真准 天啊 |
[1:01:07] | Oh, God, you are so hot when you shoot. | 你打枪的样子太性感了 |
[1:01:09] | You know that? This just makes my willy hard. | 你猜怎么着 我刚刚都看硬了 |
[1:01:12] | -Get off me. -Thank you. I’m set. | -放开我 -谢谢 我准备好了 |
[1:01:14] | All right, Marcy, let’s have fun. | 玛西 我们来玩玩 |
[1:01:17] | Make sure your knees are smooth and loose… | 双膝放平放松 |
[1:01:20] | and your heart is in the right place. | 而且心脏处于正确位置 |
[1:01:22] | Max, is this just an excuse to grape Marcy? | 得了吧 麦克斯 你就想占玛西的便宜 |
[1:01:25] | I’m teaching her how to shoot, okay? | 我是在教她怎么打枪 |
[1:01:27] | And then you just squeeze. | 然后轻轻按下去 |
[1:01:33] | -Hi, Patrick. -Nice shot. | -嗨 帕特里克 -打得不错 |
[1:01:37] | Focus. | 集中注意 |
[1:01:41] | Take a deep breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[1:01:44] | Feel the tension leaving your stomach and moving to your hands. | 把腹部的力量转移到双手 |
[1:01:48] | Think of someone who hurt you, who lied to you. Feel it. | 心里想着那些伤害过你的 骗过你的人 |
[1:01:53] | Feel how they made you feel. | 让他们感受一下那是什么感觉 |
[1:01:56] | Let it build. | 凝聚力量 |
[1:01:58] | Let it transfer to the gun. | 转移到枪上 |
[1:02:01] | Building in the gun. | 凝聚在枪上 |
[1:02:03] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[1:02:06] | Release. | 放 |
[1:02:11] | -Feels good, right? -Yeah. | -感觉不错吧? -嗯 |
[1:02:16] | Now try that. | 试试这个 |
[1:02:17] | -What do you mean? -Shoot it. | -什么意思? -射这个 |
[1:02:20] | They’re living animals. | 这可是活生生的动物啊 |
[1:02:22] | So shoot Max then. | 那射麦克斯好了 |
[1:02:25] | Yeah, go ahead. Let’s get it up. | 来 射他 把枪举起来 |
[1:02:36] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[1:02:40] | -Go on. -All right, fuck this. | -开始 -我操 |
[1:02:42] | Don’t walk away from me, Max. | 麦克斯 别走 |
[1:02:48] | The cat has terminal cancer. | 那只猫是癌症晚期 |
[1:02:50] | -It’s in excruciating pain. -I can’t. | -它忍受着难以言喻的疼痛 -我做不到 |
[1:02:53] | You know, Max has no substance. | 你知道麦克斯没什么用 |
[1:02:55] | He’s just here to freeload, be around the girls. | 他就是吃白食的 整天在女孩子身边打转 |
[1:02:58] | But you’re different. | 你不一样 |
[1:03:00] | You’re a teacher and a leader. | 你是一个导师 |
[1:03:02] | You don’t see it because no one let you believe it. | 你没意识到 因为没人让你相信这点 |
[1:03:05] | You’re a teacher and a leader, Marcy. Now prove it. | 玛西 你是一个导师 证明给我看吧 |
[1:03:09] | That cat reminds you of some fluffy thing, | 这只猫让你想起那些毛茸茸的东西 |
[1:03:11] | you think you used to love. | 你以为你爱它 |
[1:03:13] | You’re clinging to some misguided emotion. | 你所执着的 不过是一种错误的感情 |
[1:03:21] | So I could spend my life being selfish, | 我本可以自私的度过一生 |
[1:03:23] | living alone and using this gift for me… | 独来独往 只为自己 |
[1:03:26] | but I’ve sacrificed in order to be… | 但是为了成为你们需要的样子 |
[1:03:28] | what you need me to be. | 我选择了牺牲 |
[1:03:30] | -Why don’t you trust me? -I do. | -为什么你不相信我? -我相信你 |
[1:03:31] | Then you shouldn’t need me to explain everything. | 那就不需要什么都要我解释 |
[1:03:40] | Why…? Why did you do that? | 为什么…? 为什么这么做? |
[1:03:44] | You said it was sick. | 你说它病了 |
[1:03:47] | One of them was sick. Zoe knew which one it was. | 只有一个病了 佐伊知道是哪个 |
[1:03:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:16] | Try again? | 再试一次? |
[1:04:23] | My sweetheart | 小甜心 |
[1:04:26] | Come here. | 靠近点 |
[1:04:28] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:04:30] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[1:11:36] | -You shouldn’t smoke. -What? | -你不应该吸烟? -什么? |
[1:11:40] | -I don’t smoke. -Especially if you’re trying to have a kid. | -我不抽烟 -尤其是你想要孩子的时候 |
[1:11:43] | Maybe you should mind your own business. | 你还是管好你自己的事吧 |
[1:11:56] | I can’t deal with talking to anybody right now. | 我现在没法跟任何人好好说话 |
[1:12:11] | Press them together. | 抿一下 |
[1:12:27] | I think that’s better. | 好看多了 |
[1:12:41] | You look really pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[1:12:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:19] | Um, everybody, I want you to meet my sister. This is Martha. | 嗯 大家看 这是我妹妹玛莎 |
[1:14:20] | MAN 2: That was very cool. What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:14:24] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[1:14:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:14:29] | I’m Mike. | 我叫麦克 |
[1:14:33] | Um, can I get you something to drink? | 呃 你想喝点什么吗? |
[1:14:39] | I used to drink this. | 我以前经常喝这个 |
[1:14:41] | Okay. Straight? | 好的 加冰吗? |
[1:14:47] | I thought you’re not supposed to drink, Mike. | 麦克 你不应该喝酒 |
[1:14:53] | I’m not drinking. | 我没喝 |
[1:14:59] | You think you’re so fucking smart. | 你以为你有多聪明啊 |
[1:15:07] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[1:15:09] | Martha, are you all right? | 玛莎 你没事吧 |
[1:15:11] | -Hey. Hey, what is going on? -He’s a fucking liar! | -嘿 发生什么事了 -他就是一个骗子 |
[1:15:15] | -Who? -We have to leave. | -谁? -我们得离开这 |
[1:15:16] | Okay, hey. Listen to me. | 好 好 听我说 |
[1:15:17] | What’s going on? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[1:15:18] | We all have to leave. I know him. | 我们都得离开这 我看清他了 |
[1:15:20] | -Go into our room. -What’s this? | -到我们房间去 -怎么了? |
[1:15:22] | We have to leave. You don’t wanna live with this. | 我们得离开 你们不会喜欢住这的 |
[1:15:24] | Martha, get into my room. | 玛莎 进我的房间 |
[1:15:26] | Let’s go into the bedroom. | 让她上床躺着 |
[1:15:29] | -What is wrong with you? -You’re not listening to me. | -你到底是怎么了? -你没听我说话 |
[1:15:31] | I am. I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我听了 我完全听不懂你说些什么 |
[1:15:33] | -He’s fucking here! -All right, take it… | -他就在这 -没事 |
[1:15:36] | Please don’t touch me! You’re not listening to me! | 别碰我! 为什么不听我说! |
[1:15:39] | -Come on. -Take a deep breath. | -来 坐下 -深吸口气 |
[1:15:41] | -Stop! -Take a deep breath. | -别碰我! -深吸口气 |
[1:15:43] | -Take a deep breath. -Let go of me. | -深吸口气 -放开我 |
[1:15:45] | -Martha, take a deep breath. -No. No. | -玛莎 深吸口气 -不要 不要 |
[1:15:48] | -What is going on? -I have no idea. | -发生什么事了? -我也不知道 |
[1:15:50] | Martha, take a deep breath. Come on. | 玛莎 深吸口气 |
[1:15:52] | You’re all right. You’re all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:15:58] | Martha, please try to breathe. Please try to breathe. | 玛莎 试着呼吸 试着呼吸 |
[1:16:02] | Can you tell me what you’re talking about? | 能说说你刚刚说的什么意思吗? |
[1:16:05] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我完全听不懂 |
[1:16:15] | Please try to breathe. | 试着呼吸 |
[1:16:27] | There you go. | 喝口水 |
[1:16:30] | There you go. Okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[1:16:33] | Okay. Okay, look at me. | 没事了 没事了 看着我 |
[1:18:06] | What the fuck? | 你们搞什么鬼? |
[1:18:12] | We can go. | 我们可以离开 |
[1:18:15] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么? |
[1:18:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:18:21] | No, there’s no need for that. | 别 没必要这样 |
[1:18:23] | Um, we’re leaving now. | 呃 我们现在就走 |
[1:18:26] | So come on, guys. | 伙计们 我们走 |
[1:18:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:18:37] | -Jesus Christ. -Calm down. | -老天 -冷静 |
[1:18:41] | If you calm down, no one will get hurt. | 冷静下来 没人会受伤 |
[1:18:46] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[1:18:48] | We don’t want anything. | 什么都不想 |
[1:18:53] | -Get out. -We were looking at the house. It’s nice. | -滚出去 -我们在找房子 这间不错 |
[1:18:56] | We wouldn’t have come in if we knew you were here. | 如果知道你在 我们是不会进来的 |
[1:19:00] | Just leave. | 赶紧走 |
[1:19:01] | I would, but I can’t be sure you won’t call the police. | 我会走的 但我不能确定你不会报警 |
[1:19:07] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[1:19:09] | You didn’t take anything? Mm-mm. | 你们没拿什么吧? |
[1:19:12] | So just go. | 那就走吧 |
[1:19:19] | -I just want to make sure my family is safe. -Safe? | -我只希望我的家人安全 -安全? |
[1:19:24] | Why wouldn’t anyone be safe? | 怎么会有人不安全? |
[1:19:26] | Unless you call the police, everything will be fine. | 只要你不报警 什么事都好说 |
[1:19:32] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[1:19:34] | I give you my word, so please go. | 我向你保证 你们走吧 |
[1:19:44] | Get the fuck out of my house. | 快滚出我的房子 |
[1:20:08] | Marcy, go now. | 玛西 快走 |
[1:20:45] | I got it. | 我罩得住 |
[1:20:50] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:20:56] | All right. | 没事的 |
[1:21:00] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 我操 |
[1:21:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:17] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[1:21:20] | Hey, I made you some tea. | 我给你泡了杯茶 |
[1:21:23] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[1:21:26] | If it’s too hot, you can just blow on it, okay? | 太烫的话就吹一吹 好吗? |
[1:21:39] | Sorry I ruined the party. | 抱歉毁了你的聚会 |
[1:21:43] | You didn’t ruin the party. It’s fine. | 你没有毁了我的聚会 没事 |
[1:21:49] | -Is it over? -Mm-hm. | -已经完了? -嗯 |
[1:21:52] | You slept through the night. | 你睡了整晚 |
[1:21:55] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:22:03] | Do you wanna try to sit up and drink the tea? | 想做起来喝茶吗? |
[1:22:08] | No, I don’t need it. | 不 不需要了 |
[1:22:28] | -You okay? -Mm-hm. | -你没事吧? -嗯 |
[1:22:36] | You know that death… | 要知道 死亡… |
[1:22:40] | is the most beautiful part of life, right? | 是人生中最美的一部分 不是吗? |
[1:22:47] | Death is beautiful because we all fear death. | 因为我们如此害怕死亡 死亡才如此美丽 |
[1:22:54] | And fear is the most amazing emotion of all, | 畏惧是最令人惊叹的感觉 |
[1:22:57] | because it creates complete awareness. | 因为畏惧创造了最完整的意识 |
[1:23:04] | It brings you to now… | 让你感受现在… |
[1:23:08] | and that makes you truly present. | 让你活在当下 |
[1:23:13] | And when you’re truly’ present, that’s nirvana. | 若能活在当下 那就是涅槃 |
[1:23:17] | That’s pure love. | 最纯净的爱 |
[1:23:22] | So death is pure love. | 死亡是最纯净的爱 |
[1:24:31] | -Hello? -Hi, is Watts there? | -喂? -嗨 瓦特在吗? |
[1:24:34] | -Who is this? -Jane. Is Watts there? | -你是谁? -我是简 瓦特在吗? |
[1:24:39] | -Can I help you? -Who is this? | -我能帮你什么? -你是谁? |
[1:24:43] | Marlene Lewis. | 马琳·路易斯 |
[1:24:44] | What’s your last name, Jane? | 简 你姓什么? |
[1:24:46] | Heller. Sorry, do I have the right number? | 姓海勒 我是不是打错电话了? |
[1:24:48] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我怎么会知道 你说呢? |
[1:24:51] | -It’s a Jane. -What? | -一个叫简的 -什么? |
[1:24:53] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:24:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:24:58] | Hey, how are you? | 嘿 过得怎么样 |
[1:25:01] | Uh, sure, let’s do it. I’ll be around there on Friday. | 呃 好啊 就这么干 星期五都就在这 |
[1:25:06] | No, that was my cousin Marlene. | 不 刚刚是我表妹马琳 |
[1:25:10] | Okay, sure. | 好啊 |
[1:25:13] | All right, I’ll see you then. I’m glad you called. | 好的 到时候见 很高兴你打过来了 |
[1:25:18] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[1:25:23] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[1:25:46] | Marcy. | 玛西 |
[1:25:48] | We don’t eat until they’re finished. | 没做完不吃东西 |
[1:25:52] | You know better. | 你懂的 |
[1:25:55] | I know. Sorry, Katie. | 我知道 抱歉 凯蒂 |
[1:25:58] | -Who’s Katie? -What? | -谁是凯蒂? -什么? |
[1:26:06] | Why don’t you go sit down and I’ll finish this? | 你去坐着吧 我来做完 |
[1:26:36] | -What’s going on? -Who the fuck knows? | -怎么了? -鬼才知道 |
[1:26:44] | -She needs to see someone. -I know. | -她得看医生去 -我知道 |
[1:26:47] | Okay. I’ll start looking into places tomorrow. | 好的 我明天去找房子 |
[1:26:51] | Places? | 找房子? |
[1:26:54] | I don’t think she should stay with us any more. | 她不能继续跟我住一起 |
[1:27:02] | We can’t do anything for her when she’s like this. | 她这个样子 我们帮不上什么忙 |
[1:27:11] | I don’t wanna talk about it any more, okay? | 我不想在谈论这个事 好吗? |
[1:27:25] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[1:27:29] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[1:27:35] | I can’t stop thinking about that man. | 我没法忘记那个男人 |
[1:27:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:27:48] | It just happens, though. | 但是 已经发生了 |
[1:27:54] | We’re never really dead or alive. | 我们不是真的死亡或活着 |
[1:27:57] | We just exist. | 仅仅是存在 |
[1:27:59] | So he’s still existing, but it’s in a parallel time. | 所以 在另一个平行时间 他还存在 |
[1:28:02] | Just don’t think about it. | 别想了 |
[1:28:08] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[1:28:10] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[1:28:21] | Hey, I’m sorry to interrupt… | 嘿 抱歉打断你 |
[1:28:23] | but I’ve heard some of the girls talking outside. | 但是我听见外面女孩子们的谈话了 |
[1:28:38] | It’s Zoe. Can we talk? | 我是佐伊 能谈谈吗? |
[1:28:45] | Will you let me in? | 能让我进去吗? |
[1:29:03] | Get over it. You haven’t learned anything. | 克服它 你完全没学到什么东西 |
[1:29:05] | -I have. -I thought we had a connection. | -我学到了 -我以为我们有某种联系 |
[1:29:08] | -We do. -Show me. | -我有 -表现出来 |
[1:29:27] | Maybe I asked too much from you too soon. | 也许我对你要求太多了 太快了 |
[1:29:33] | I’ll expect less of you from now on, okay? | 现在开始我会对你要求少点 好吗? |
[1:29:45] | -I’m sorry. -No, no, no. Shh. | -抱歉 -没事 没事 |
[1:29:56] | You’re my favorite… | 你是我最喜欢的 |
[1:30:01] | and I won’t lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[1:30:17] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[1:30:19] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[1:30:22] | Martha. | 玛莎 |
[1:30:29] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 我操 |
[1:30:30] | -Are you all right? -Fuck. Yes. | -你没事吧? -我操 当然有事 |
[1:30:32] | Jesus. What happened? | 天啊 发生什么了? |
[1:30:33] | She kicked me down the stairs. | 她把我从楼梯上踢下来了 |
[1:30:35] | She what? | 她怎么? |
[1:30:35] | She kicked me down the fucking stairs! | 她把我从他妈的楼梯上踢下来了 |
[1:30:38] | Christ! I mean, what is it gonna fucking take, Lucy? | 我操 我们还要忍受什么 露西? |
[1:30:42] | -What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈的出什么问题了? |
[1:30:45] | -I was confused. -About what? | -我搞错了 -搞错什么? |
[1:30:47] | -What are you confused about? -I thought he was someone else. | -你搞错什么了 -我以为他是另外一个人 |
[1:30:50] | You thought he was someone else? | 你以为他是另外一个人? |
[1:30:52] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你到底出什么鬼问题了? |
[1:30:55] | I’m not doing this any more. Okay, I’m not gonna do this any more. | 受不了了 我真的受不了了 |
[1:30:59] | I have beat myself up over you for years, | 为了你我几年来一直忍着 |
[1:31:01] | and I am sick of it. | 我实在是受不了了 |
[1:31:02] | I am sick of chasing you down and worrying about you. | 我受不了老是到此找你 担心你 |
[1:31:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:08] | -You need help, Martha. -I know. | -你需要帮助 玛莎 -我知道 |
[1:31:13] | What happened to you? | 你身上发生什么事了 |
[1:31:17] | -What happened? -I don’t know! | -发生什么了? -我不知道 |
[1:31:32] | We’re gonna get you some proper help. | 我们会给你正规治疗 |
[1:31:38] | Are you gonna send me away? | 你要送走我? |
[1:31:40] | I don’t know how to help you | 我不知道怎么帮你 |
[1:31:42] | Please don’t. Please. | 求你别这样 求你了 |
[1:31:44] | I can’t help you, Martha. | 我帮不了你 玛莎 |
[1:31:45] | Please, I can’t be alone. Please. | 求你了 我不想一个人 求你了 |
[1:31:49] | No. | 不行 |
[1:31:52] | No. | 不行 |
[1:31:56] | We’re trying to have a family | 我们想组建一个家庭, |
[1:31:58] | and I don’t feel safe with you here. | 跟你在一起太不安全了 |
[1:32:01] | -Lucy. -What? | -露西 -怎么? |
[1:32:05] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:32:08] | You’re gonna be a terrible mother. | 你不会是个好妈妈的 |
[1:32:32] | Do you have any money left? | 你有剩下的钱吗? |
[1:32:36] | No? | 没有? |
[1:32:38] | No, I didn’t think you did. | 我估计也没有 |
[1:32:45] | We’ll make sure everything is taken care of. | 我们会确保一切正常的 |
[1:33:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:33:13] | -You’re going swimming? -Yeah. | -你要去游泳? -对 |
[1:33:17] | It’s a bit chilly. | 天有点冷啊 |
[1:33:19] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[1:33:27] | I think we both said some things last night that we didn’t mean. | 我想昨晚我们说的话都不是本意 |
[1:33:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:33:47] | We scheduled an appointment for you for tomorrow morning. | 我们给你安排和医生见面 就在明早 |
[1:33:51] | What’s it like there? | 那儿怎么样? |
[1:33:55] | It looks nice. | 看着不错 |
[1:33:58] | It’s not that far from us. | 离我们不远 |
[1:34:09] | We head back to the city in about an hour. | 一个小时后我们要进城去 |
[1:34:11] | -You’re gonna be ready, right? -Yeah. | -到时候准备好啊 好吗? -好的 |
[1:36:11] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼? |
[1:36:18] | Fucking lunatic. | 该死的疯子 |
[1:36:21] | -God. Are you okay? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -天啊 你没事吧? -没事 |
[1:36:23] | He just came out of nowhere. | 他就这样突然冒出来了 |