时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | The secret is out. | 秘密已泄露 |
[00:11] | For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows, | 数十年来 你们的组织在阴影中暗藏 |
[00:15] | hiding the truth. | 隐瞒真相 |
[00:16] | But now we know — they’re among us. | 但现在我们知道了 他们就在我们身边 |
[00:20] | Heroes… | 英雄… |
[00:23] | …and monsters. | …和怪兽 |
[00:27] | The world is full of wonders. | 世界满是奇迹 |
[00:32] | – Thanks, Bernie. – You bet. | -谢了 伯尼 -客气 |
[00:35] | Ace, come and get it. | 艾斯 过来拿 |
[00:37] | What do you say we go out to your Aunt Mindy’s this weekend? | 我们这周末去明迪姑姑家怎么样 |
[00:40] | You and Kisha can swim in the pond. | 你和凯莎可以去池塘游泳 |
[00:42] | Sure. | 好 |
[00:45] | You know, you got a birthday coming up in a couple of months. | 过几个月 你就过生日了 |
[00:47] | Who’s your favorite? | 你最喜欢谁 |
[00:49] | I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[00:56] | Things are tight right now, but I’m gonna find something. | 爸爸现在手头紧 但我很快会找到工作的 |
[00:59] | Not back at the factory, but I got prospects. | 不回工厂 但我很有信心 |
[01:02] | You and me — what are we? | 咱爷俩 我们是什么 |
[01:04] | – We’re a team. – That’s right. | -一个团队 -没错 |
[01:06] | So, who do you — | 那么你想要谁… |
[01:14] | Are you okay? All right, Ace, look at me. | 你还好吗 艾斯 看着我 |
[01:16] | I need you to stay here with Bernie, okay? | 你跟伯尼待在这儿 好吗 |
[01:18] | People might be hurt, and I’m gonna see if they need my help. | 也许有人受伤了 我去看看需不需要帮忙 |
[01:19] | Stay with Bernie. | 跟伯尼待在一起 |
[01:20] | Watch my boy! | 看好我儿子 |
[01:29] | Help me! | 救命 |
[01:31] | Help me!! | 救命 |
[02:03] | Help me! | 救命 |
[02:04] | Help me!! | 救命 |
[02:39] | We can’t explain everything we see. | 我们无法解释看到的一切 |
[02:41] | But our eyes are open. | 但是我们眼界大开 |
[02:44] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[02:46] | There are no more shadows for you to hide in. | 再也没有阴影供你们躲藏了 |
[02:49] | Something impossible just happened. | 不可能的事发生了 |
[02:52] | What are you going to do about it? | 你们打算怎么办 |
[03:03] | Agent Ward, there’s been a development. | 沃德特工 有新情况 |
[03:05] | It’s the Rising Tide. | 是涨潮组织 |
[03:07] | They’ve pinned down the location of the package. | 他们查到了包裹的地址 |
[03:09] | We need to abort. | 我们得终止行动 |
[03:10] | I’m five minutes away from retrieving it. | 我五分钟就能取回包裹 |
[03:12] | So is everyone else. | 其他人也差五分钟 |
[03:14] | They posted the coordinates online. | 他们把坐标发到网上了 |
[03:16] | – If the job was easy… – Yeah, it wouldn’t be any fun. | -如果任务简单… -我知道 就没意思了 |
[03:19] | Watch your six. | 注意身后 |
[03:30] | Red tie, by the window. | 红领带 窗边 |
[04:26] | Your fireplace is broken. | 你的壁炉坏了 |
[04:41] | Ward, just a heads-up. | 沃德 提个醒 |
[04:42] | We’ve got possible hostiles in your vicinity. | 你附近可能存在敌人 |
[04:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:21] | What does “S.H.I.E.L.D.” stand for, Agent Ward? | “SHIELD”代表什么 沃德特工 |
[05:23] | Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement | 国土战略防御攻击 |
[05:27] | and Logistics Division. | 与后勤保障局 |
[05:29] | And what does that mean to you? | 它对你来说意味着什么 |
[05:32] | It means someone really wanted our initials | 意味着有人很想让我们的首字母缩写 |
[05:34] | to spell out “Shield.” | 组成”盾牌”一词 |
[05:38] | It means we’re the line… | 意味着我们是一道防线… |
[05:40] | between the world and the much weirder world. | 立于世界和更为诡异的世界之间 |
[05:44] | We protect people from news they aren’t ready to hear. | 我们防止人们得知他们没准备好知道的事 |
[05:47] | And when we can’t do that, we keep them safe. | 如果没做到 我们就得保护他们的安全 |
[05:51] | Something turns up… | 如果出了状况 |
[05:54] | …like this chitauri neural link… | 比如这个奇塔瑞族神经环节 |
[05:59] | …we get to it before someone bad does. | 我们抢在坏人之前拿到手 |
[06:02] | Any idea who Vanchat was planning to sell it to? | 知道范查特打算把它卖给谁吗 |
[06:05] | I’m more interested in how this Rising Tide group | 我更感兴趣的是这个涨潮组织 |
[06:07] | found out about it. | 是如何知道这事的 |
[06:09] | I thought they were just hackers. | 他们不是群黑客吗 |
[06:11] | What changed? | 有什么变了吗 |
[06:12] | Everything’s changing. | 一切都变了 |
[06:14] | A little while ago, most people went to bed | 不久之前 大多数人睡觉的时候 |
[06:15] | thinking that the craziest thing in the world | 觉得穿着飞行钢甲衣的亿万富翁 |
[06:18] | was a billionaire in a flying metal suit. | 就是世界上最怪的事了 |
[06:21] | Then aliens invaded New York and were beaten back | 之后 外星人入侵纽约 |
[06:23] | by, among others, a giant green monster, | 被一只绿色巨怪 |
[06:26] | a costumed hero from the 40’s, and a god. | 一个来自40年代的制服英雄和一个神击退 |
[06:30] | I don’t think Thor’s technically a god. | 准确地说 托尔不是神 |
[06:32] | Well, you haven’t been near his arms. | 那是你没近距离看过他的双臂 |
[06:36] | The battle of New York was the end of the world. | 纽约一役是世界的终结 |
[06:40] | This — now — is the new world. | 现在是新世界 |
[06:43] | People are different. | 人类也不同了 |
[06:45] | They have access to tech, to formulas, | 他们能接触到高科技 配方 |
[06:47] | secrets they’re not ready for. | 和没准备好知道的秘密 |
[06:50] | Why was I pulled out of Paris? | 为什么把我从巴黎调回来 |
[06:52] | That, you’ll have to ask Agent Coulson. | 那你得问科尔森特工了 |
[06:55] | Uh, yeah. I’m clearance level six. | 得了 我是有六级权限的人 |
[06:59] | I know that…Agent Coulson was killed in action | 我知道科尔森特工在纽约一役之前 |
[07:02] | before the battle of new york. | 在行动中阵亡了 |
[07:04] | Got the full report. | 完整的报告我都看了 |
[07:06] | Welcome to level seven. | 欢迎来到第七级 |
[07:10] | Sorry — that corner was really dark, | 抱歉 那个角落很暗 |
[07:12] | and I couldn’t help myself. | 我就没忍住 |
[07:14] | I think there’s a bulb out. | 好像有个灯泡坏了 |
[07:35] | Director Fury faked your death — | 弗瑞局长伪造了你的死 |
[07:38] | to motivate the avengers. | 来激发复仇者的斗志 |
[07:39] | Well, the death of a common ally | 共同盟友的死 |
[07:41] | is a particularly effective team builder. | 能有效地让他们团结合作 |
[07:43] | Say “cheese”. | 笑一个 |
[07:44] | Plus, it wasn’t that much of a stretch. | 而且也没那么夸张啦 |
[07:46] | I stopped breathing for about 40 seconds. | 我就停止呼吸了40秒罢了 |
[07:48] | Eight. It gets longer every time you tell it. | 8秒而已 你每说一次就加长点时间 |
[07:50] | Yeah, well, you get shanked by the Asgardian Mussolini, | 你要是被仙宫的墨索里尼捅伤了 |
[07:52] | you can tell it your way. | 你爱怎么说都行 |
[07:53] | I was looking at the big white light, | 我看着那道白光 |
[07:55] | and it felt like a lot longer than eight seconds. | 感觉可不止8秒 |
[07:57] | Do they know? | 他们知道吗 |
[07:58] | The avengers — that Fury played them? | 复仇者知道弗瑞骗了他们吗 |
[07:59] | They’re not level seven. | 他们可没有七级权限 |
[08:01] | I got out of the I.C.U., | 我一出重症监护室 |
[08:03] | Fury stuck me in a grass shack in Tahiti. | 弗瑞就把我关在塔希提岛的玻璃房里 |
[08:05] | Rough gig. | 太惨了 |
[08:06] | Mai tais, Travis McGee novels, | 迈代鸡尾酒 麦基侦探小说 |
[08:09] | and a physical therapist | 还有个理疗师 |
[08:10] | whose command of English was…irrelevant. | 那人英语真是…不着边际 |
[08:12] | But something put you back in the game. | 但有什么事让你回来工作了 |
[08:15] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[08:18] | That’s a superhero, Agent Ward. | 是个超级英雄 沃德特工 |
[08:19] | An unregistered gifted. Identity — unknown. | 未注册 有天赋 身份不明 |
[08:23] | The secret’s out. | 秘密已泄露 |
[08:24] | For decades, your organization… | 数十年来 你们的组织… |
[08:25] | On May 2nd, an unidentified object…… | 5月2日 一个不明飞行物… |
[08:27] | Another little present from the Rising Tide. | 又一份来自涨潮组织的小礼物 |
[08:30] | How are they getting this stuff before us? | 他们怎么会在我们之前拿到这些资料 |
[08:31] | Same way they cracked our RSA implementation. | 就跟破解我们的RSA加密系统一样 |
[08:35] | They’re good. | 他们很厉害 |
[08:36] | So I need better. | 我需要更厉害的 |
[08:38] | Agent Coulson has requisitioned | 科尔森特工申请了 |
[08:39] | a mobile command unit, to which you are assigned. | 一支移动指挥小队 你也将加入他们 |
[08:42] | Rising Tide is trying to draw us out. | 涨潮组织想引我们出来 |
[08:45] | I think it’s time they succeeded. | 就让他们得逞一回 |
[08:48] | You want me to cross them off? | 你要我铲除他们吗 |
[08:51] | No. | 才不是 |
[08:52] | I want to use them to get to him. | 我要利用他们找到这个人 |
[08:54] | This man’s world is about to get very weird. | 这人的世界将会变得诡异非常 |
[08:56] | He’s gonna need some help. | 他需要帮助 |
[08:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:00] | I was trained from day one as a specialist. | 我当初受训就是做行动专家 |
[09:02] | I go in alone. I get it done. | 我单打独斗 把事办好 |
[09:05] | Defusing a nuclear bomb — I’m your guy. | 拆除核弹 找我就对了 |
[09:08] | A welcoming committee? | 搞迎宾队 |
[09:11] | Not my speed. | 我可做不来 |
[09:12] | I know it’s not what you want. | 我知道你不乐意 |
[09:13] | Agent Hill did a very detailed assessment | 希尔特工对你近三次任务 |
[09:15] | of your last three missions. | 做了一份详细评估 |
[09:17] | Combat — top grades. | 格斗 一流 |
[09:19] | Espionage — | 侦查 |
[09:21] | She gave you the highest marks since Romanoff. | 她给了你罗曼诺夫之后最高的分数 |
[09:23] | Under “people skills”, she drew a — | 人际交往能力 她画了 |
[09:25] | I think it’s a little poop | 貌似是坨屎 |
[09:27] | with knives sticking out of it. | 上面还插了刀子 |
[09:28] | – What? – It — | -什么 -这… |
[09:30] | That’s bad, right? | 这是糟糕的意思吧 |
[09:31] | And given your family history, | 鉴于你的家史 |
[09:33] | I’m surprised it’s not worse. | 居然只是”糟糕”而已 |
[09:36] | But… | 但是 |
[09:39] | I think you’re the guy for this. | 我觉得你正合适 |
[09:41] | If I’m wrong, you go straight back to your bombs. | 要是我错了 你可以继续拆炸弹 |
[09:44] | Team’s approved. Physicals are all fine. | 队伍批下来了 体能都不错 |
[09:48] | Fitz-Simmons is not cleared for combat. | 菲兹-西蒙斯不能格斗 |
[09:50] | I’m told that won’t be an issue. | 但上头说这不是问题 |
[09:51] | Agent Ward here — he’s almost too fit. | 沃德特工身体素质太好了 |
[09:54] | That’s an issue. That should be an issue. | 这是问题 这应该算问题吧 |
[09:56] | Maybe I can’t join the team | 也许我不能加入队伍 |
[09:57] | – God, are you dismissed. – Because my — | -天哪 你可以走了 -因为我… |
[10:04] | It was a porcupine. It was not a poop. | 那是只豪猪 才不是一坨屎 |
[10:07] | It just means that he — | 意思是他… |
[10:08] | No, I’m pretty sure. | 不 就是屎吧 |
[10:10] | And it’s not just Ward. Your whole roster is sketchy. | 不止是沃德 你要的人都不太合适 |
[10:13] | Well, they’re cleared. | 反正上头都批了 |
[10:15] | I would have been very happy not to clear you, Phil. | 我倒是很乐意不批你 菲尔 |
[10:18] | I’d love for you to rest up some more. | 我希望你再休息一阵子 |
[10:21] | I’ve had plenty of that. Thanks. | 我休息很久了 谢了 |
[10:25] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[10:27] | You should go sometime. | 改天你也该去一次 |
[10:29] | Where? | 去哪 |
[10:30] | Tahiti. | 塔希提岛 |
[10:31] | It’s a magical place. | 那是个神奇的地方 |
[10:35] | Three days in, I’d be begging for an assignment. | 出不了三天 我就会跪求任务 |
[10:38] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:46] | Tahiti. | 塔希提岛 |
[10:49] | He really doesn’t know, does he? | 他是真不知情 是吧 |
[10:52] | He can never know. | 绝不能让他知道 |
[11:02] | I-is there any way I can thank him? | 有什么方法能让我谢谢他吗 |
[11:06] | Are you sure nobody saw him? | 真的没人见过他吗 |
[11:09] | So, the identity of the hooded hero still remains unknown. | 兜帽英雄的身份目前仍不明朗 |
[11:12] | Researchers at UCLA medical center | 加大洛杉矶分校医疗中心的研究人员 |
[11:14] | have a study today which shows that supplemental… | 在今日的报告中指出 超自然… |
[11:16] | Just act natural. | 表现得自然点 |
[11:18] | What? | 什么 |
[11:18] | Just pretend that we’re talking. | 假装我们在说话 |
[11:21] | We are. | 我们是在说话啊 |
[11:22] | Good. | 好 |
[11:23] | ‘Cause you never know who’s listening. | 指不定谁在偷听我们呢 |
[11:25] | I don’t even know who’s talking. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[11:26] | I’m Skye. | 我是斯凯 |
[11:28] | And you’re the hooded hero. | 你是那个兜帽英雄 |
[11:30] | Please tell me that you’re not staying with that name. | 你不会打算一直用那个名字吧 |
[11:33] | Wait. What? I’m not — I’m a factory worker. | 等等 什么 我不是…我只是个工人 |
[11:38] | Sure, by day. | 是啊 在白天而已 |
[11:40] | I saw you. You’re a hero. | 我亲眼所见 你是个英雄 |
[11:42] | Like, a for-real superhero, which is — | 是个真正的超级英雄… |
[11:45] | I’m not, like, a groupie, stalker type, but… | 我不是脑残粉或者跟踪狂 但… |
[11:48] | Oh, my God! That is so cool! | 天哪 太帅了 |
[11:50] | Okay, okay, chill. | 好 好 冷静 |
[11:51] | Just don’t — don’t draw attention. | 别引起别人注意 |
[11:55] | You’re in danger. | 你有危险 |
[11:56] | You got the wrong guy, lady. | 你认错人了 女士 |
[11:57] | No, you’ve got the wrong approach. | 不 你这样做不对 |
[11:59] | The cute girl from the hospital is dying to thank you — | 医院里的那个女孩现在非常想感谢你 |
[12:02] | And possibly “Thank” You — | 可能是”那种”谢谢哦 |
[12:05] | And you’re hiding. | 而你却在躲藏 |
[12:07] | The clip of you rescuing her has had the most hits | 你救那个女孩的视频是小狗晕眩视频之后 |
[12:09] | since that puppy with vertigo, | 点击量最高的视频 |
[12:11] | and you can’t even find a job. | 可你却连工作都找不到 |
[12:18] | What do you mean about danger? | 你说危险是什么意思 |
[12:21] | S.H.I.E.L.D.. | 神盾局 |
[12:22] | Shield, what? I should carry a shield? | 什么盾 我该随身带着盾牌吗 |
[12:24] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Government. | 神盾局 政府 |
[12:26] | Scary men in dark suits who come after guys like you. | 专抓你这种人的恐怖黑衣政府人员 |
[12:30] | They knew about the battle of New York before it even happened | 他们在事发之前就已经知道纽约要开战 |
[12:33] | and then cleaned it up | 然后一夜之间 |
[12:33] | before anyone could ask any real questions — overnight. | 就全处理干净了 大家都没回过神来 |
[12:37] | How long do you think it’ll take for them to clean you up? | 你觉得他们处理你要花多长时间 |
[12:40] | And you want to know why I’m hiding. | 你还问我为什么躲藏 |
[12:42] | What if you didn’t hide? | 要是你不躲藏呢 |
[12:44] | What if you got in front of this | 要是你走到公众面前 |
[12:46] | and let peopknow that you’re a hero? | 告诉大家你是个英雄呢 |
[12:49] | I’m just a guy. | 我只是个普通人 |
[12:51] | Well, a guy like that gets work, gets perks. | 普通人应该有工作有津贴 |
[12:56] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[12:58] | I’m great with computers — like, weirdly great. | 我对电脑很在行 超级在行 |
[13:00] | I mean, I could help you create a whole new identity or… | 我可以帮你创造一个崭新的身份 |
[13:07] | a mask. | 隐藏身份的面具 |
[13:07] | – O-kay. – Uh, ok– | -好吧 -好… |
[13:10] | Well, you could just — also, we could just stick with the… | 你也可以 我们也可以继续用 |
[13:12] | …hood. | 兜帽 |
[13:14] | Listen, you cannot walk away from this. | 听我说 这个你逃避不了 |
[13:16] | With great power comes… | 力量越大 |
[13:18] | a ton of weird crap that you are not prepared to deal with. | 遇到的怪事越多 你会措手不及 |
[13:21] | Now, my office is — | 我的办公室在… |
[13:22] | You have an office? | 你还有办公室 |
[13:24] | Yes, I have an office. | 对 我有 |
[13:26] | It’s a mobile…office. | 是间…移动办公室 |
[13:29] | It’s a…van. Live in a van — by choice. | 是辆货车 我住在那儿 自愿的 |
[13:32] | But it’s always in the alley around the corner — | 车一直停在拐角处的巷子里 |
[13:34] | Free wi-fi — and you can come by anytime. | 免费无线网络 随时欢迎 |
[13:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:39] | They’re coming for you. | 他们会来找你的 |
[13:45] | …Mike. | 麦克 |
[13:54] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[13:56] | No. | 不 |
[13:58] | So you’ve been briefed. | 看来你已经知道了 |
[14:00] | I’m not going back in the field. | 我不会回去出外勤的 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:04] | You’ve got such a nice setup here. | 你这里的条件多好啊 |
[14:06] | You ever thought about adding a moat? | 有没有考虑过加道护城河 |
[14:10] | I just need you to drive the Bus, | 我只是需要你开空客 |
[14:12] | liaise ground transpo, some on-site supervision. | 联络地面交通 还有现场监督 |
[14:15] | This isn’t a combat op. | 不是战斗行动 |
[14:17] | Then you don’t need me. | 那你就更用不着我了 |
[14:19] | I do. | 用得着 |
[14:21] | ‘Cause we’ll be running ourselves. | 以后我们要自己行动了 |
[14:24] | Picking the ops… | 自己选择任务… |
[14:25] | Making the calls. | 自己做主 |
[14:29] | No red tape. | 不用遵循繁文缛节 |
[14:32] | This is where they actually make the red tape, isn’t it? | 这里就是专搞繁文缛节的地方吧 |
[14:35] | I always wondered. | 我一直想呢 |
[14:38] | Melinda. | 梅琳达 |
[14:40] | You’re really just asking me to drive the bus? | 你真的只是要我去开空客吗 |
[14:43] | I’m not asking. | 这不是请求 |
[14:47] | But it’s a really nice bus. | 但空客真的不错 |
[15:14] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[15:15] | That’s the night-night gun. | 这可是”好梦”枪啊 |
[15:16] | Well, it’s on my stuff, and it doesn’t work, | 放在我的东西上了 而且又不能用 |
[15:18] | and there’s no way we’re calling it the night-night gun. | 而且我们绝不能叫它”好梦”枪 |
[15:20] | The bullets work. | 子弹可以用 |
[15:22] | Nonlethal, heavy stopping power, | 非致命 制动能力强 |
[15:23] | break up under the subcutaneous tissue — | 在皮下组织中碎裂 |
[15:25] | Oh, with a dose of only .1 microliters of dendrotoxin. | 并带有一剂仅0.1微升的树眼镜蛇毒素 |
[15:28] | I’m not Hermione. I can’t create instant paralysis with that. | 我不是赫敏 用那个没法引起瞬间麻痹 |
[15:31] | – You should have run the specs by me – The bullets are hollow. | -你做模子之前应该 -子弹都是中空的 |
[15:33] | – before building the molds. – It’s a marvel I can keep them from | -先跟我说一声 -我能做到不让他们在枪膛里 |
[15:34] | – Or used a higher-caliber round. – breaking apart in the chamber. | -或者改用更大口径的子弹 -解体就很不错了 |
[15:36] | – Or read a book. – Have you ever heard of physics or — | -或者看看书 -你有没有听说过物理学或是… |
[15:37] | – It’s not particularly difficult. – What’s the other one? — Inertia? | -也不是很难 -还有个什么来着 惯性 |
[15:41] | Fitz-Simmons? | 菲兹-西蒙斯 |
[15:43] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[15:44] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[15:45] | I’m engineering. She’s biochem. | 我专攻工程机械 她专攻生物化学 |
[15:47] | Agent Ward? | 沃德特工吗 |
[15:49] | Coulson said I’d need my comm receiver encoded. | 科尔森说我的通讯接收器需要编码 |
[15:52] | Don’t know if you’ve worked with that model before. | 不知道你以前有没有处理过这种型号 |
[15:55] | It’s… | 它是… |
[15:58] | …brand-new. | …新的 |
[15:59] | He’ll repurpose the I.D.I.S. chip. | 他会重置入侵探测与识别系统芯片 |
[16:00] | Don’t need the external receiver for the inner-ear comms anymore. | 入耳式通讯器不再需要外部接收器了 |
[16:04] | So, uh, how does it — | 那要怎么… |
[16:05] | Embedded sensorineural silicone matched to your DNA. | 与你DNA匹配的嵌入式感觉神经硅树脂 |
[16:08] | It’s very posh. | 非常时髦 |
[16:09] | So, are you excited to be coming on our journey into mystery? | 要加入我们的探秘之旅了 你激动吗 |
[16:13] | It’s like Christmas. | 简直像是圣诞节 |
[16:22] | One of Coulson’s old S.H.I.E.L.D. collectibles. | 科尔森的神盾古董收藏品之一 |
[16:25] | Flamethrowers, world’s first GPS. | 火焰喷射器 世上第一个全球定位系统 |
[16:27] | He’s mad for this crap. | 他超级喜欢这破烂 |
[16:29] | Don’t touch Lola. | 别碰洛拉 |
[16:32] | And he calls it a girl’s name. | 他还给它取了个女名 |
[16:36] | Lola’s not just a collectible, you know. | 洛拉可不仅仅是个收藏品 |
[16:39] | People tend to confuse the words “new” and “improved.” | 大家总以为”新版”就是”升级版” |
[16:42] | This mobile command, | 这个机动指挥部 |
[16:44] | they were in heavy rotation back in the ’90s, | 上世纪90年代一直满负荷运转 |
[16:46] | but then we got a heli-carrier. | 但后来我们有了直升航母 |
[16:48] | Hey. Did you hear the one about the guy who’s afraid of flying? | 你听没听过关于那个恐飞的家伙的笑话 |
[16:51] | I’ve done a night jump into a drop zone under heavy fire, sir. | 我曾在强火力攻击下成功夜跳进降落区 长官 |
[16:54] | I can handle it. | 我能搞的定 |
[16:55] | That was a…joke. | 我就是…开玩笑 |
[16:57] | The first part of a… | 第一部分是… |
[17:00] | I’m not gonna tell it now. | 我现在就不说了 |
[17:01] | If you plan to unpack, make it quick. | 如果你还想收拾东西 快一点 |
[17:03] | Wheels are up in five. | 五分钟后起飞 |
[17:05] | We may have a hit on one of the Rising Tide’s routing points. | 我们可能找到了一处涨潮组织的航路点 |
[17:07] | Good. We need to do some catching up. | 很好 我们还得跟进一下最新情况 |
[17:13] | Is that… who I think it is? | 她是…我想的那个人吗 |
[17:15] | She’s just the pilot. | 她只是飞行员 |
[17:16] | Melinda May is “just the pilot.” | 梅琳达·梅”只是飞行员” |
[17:19] | Come on, sir. | 拜托 长官 |
[17:21] | What game are you really playing? | 你到底在下什么棋啊 |
[17:22] | Better stow your gear. | 去把你的行李放好吧 |
[17:37] | How will you come at us? | 你们要怎么来抓我们 |
[17:39] | From the air? | 空降袭击 |
[17:42] | From the ground? | 陆上进攻 |
[17:45] | How will you silence us this time? | 这次你要如何让我们保持沉默呢 |
[17:47] | How can you? | 你怎么能做到呢 |
[17:51] | The truth is in the wind. | 真相已经人尽皆知 |
[17:53] | It’s everywhere. | 无人不晓 |
[17:55] | You cannot stop the Rising Tide. | 你阻止不了涨潮组织 |
[18:00] | You will not find us. | 你找不到我们 |
[18:02] | You will never see our faces. | 你永远别想知道我们的身份 |
[18:03] | But rest assured — | 但相信我 |
[18:05] | we will rise against those who shield us from the truth. | 我们会奋起反抗那些对我们隐瞒真相的人 |
[18:08] | And nothing — nothing can stop us in the — | 任何事 任何事都无法阻止我… |
[18:16] | What up? | 你们好啊 |
[18:32] | You guys are making a big mistake. | 你们犯了个大错 |
[18:34] | You don’t look that big. | 你看上去没那么大 |
[18:36] | Sorry for the lack of finesse. | 抱歉没有怜香惜玉 |
[18:38] | Agent Ward here has had a little history with your group — | 沃德特工跟你们组织有点渊源 |
[18:40] | The Rising Tide. | 涨潮组织 |
[18:42] | I don’t know… what you’re — | 我不知道 你在说… |
[18:43] | Okay, there are two ways we can do this. | 解决这事有两种方式 |
[18:45] | Oh. Is one of them the easy way? | 其中是不是有个比较简单的 |
[18:48] | No. | 没有 |
[18:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[18:54] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[18:55] | What’s your real name? | 你的真名叫什么 |
[18:57] | That can wait. | 这个可以稍后再说 |
[18:58] | It’s another name we need — a certain hero. | 我们现在需要的是另一个名字 一个英雄 |
[19:02] | What makes you think I know that? | 你为什么认为我知道 |
[19:04] | Well, you made a little mistake. | 你有个小失误 |
[19:06] | The phone you filmed the hooded hero with | 你拍摄兜帽英雄的那个手机 |
[19:08] | had the same cryptographic signature | 跟部分涨潮组织的帖子 |
[19:10] | as a few of the Rising Tide posts. | 有相同的暗码签名 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[19:16] | Was that a mistake? Or am I now | 那是个失误吗 因为我现在 |
[19:18] | sitting In the center of your secret headquarters? | 不正坐在你的秘密总部里吗 |
[19:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:23] | A plane? | 飞机吗 |
[19:24] | I got inside. | 我进来了 |
[19:26] | And by now, you’ve discovered | 而且现在 你已经发现 |
[19:27] | you can’t beat the encryption on my equipment, | 你无法破解我设备的加密 |
[19:28] | so you got nothing. | 所以你什么都没得到 |
[19:30] | We have a fairly strong coincidence — | 有个相当巧合的事 |
[19:33] | you being on the scene | 就在爆炸发生前 |
[19:35] | right before it went up in flames. | 你刚好在场 |
[19:38] | Want to tell me what my team is gonna find out? | 想跟我说说我的团队会发现什么吗 |
[19:55] | How did you know the hooded man was in the building? | 你怎么知道兜帽男在楼里 |
[19:58] | Did you blow it up to draw him out? | 你炸楼是为了引他出来吗 |
[20:00] | Did you? | 你才这么做吧 |
[20:01] | That’s not our style. | 那不是我们的风格 |
[20:02] | I was just kidnapped by your “Style.” | 我刚被你的”风格”绑过来 |
[20:05] | S.H.I.E.L.D. covered up new mexico, project Pegasus. | 神盾局掩盖了新墨西哥州的事 飞马计划 |
[20:09] | Of course you’d be covering up centipede. | 你们当然还想掩盖蜈蚣的事 |
[20:16] | Holy no way. | 不可能吧 |
[20:18] | You don’t know what that is. | 你们压根不知道蜈蚣是什么 |
[20:21] | Billions of dollars of equipment at your disposal, | 你们有价值数十亿的装备 |
[20:23] | and I beat you with a laptop that I won in a bet? | 我用一台打赌赢来笔记本就打败了你们 |
[20:26] | You need to think about your friend. | 你该为你朋友想一想 |
[20:28] | We’re not the only ones interested in people with powers. | 并不只有我们对超能力感兴趣 |
[20:32] | We’d like to contain him, yeah. | 我们想吸纳他 没错 |
[20:34] | The next guy will want to exploit him, | 而下一个找他的 会想利用他 |
[20:36] | and the guy after that will want to dissect him. | 再下一个来找他的人会想解剖他 |
[20:39] | What is centipede? | 蜈蚣是什么 |
[20:43] | Yeah, I get it, but… | 嗯 我明白 但是… |
[20:45] | Listen, doctor, people saw me. They saw what I can do. | 医生 人们看到了我 他们看到了我的本事 |
[20:49] | If I went public, that might be good. | 如果我公开 也许会是好事 |
[20:51] | I mean, your product works. | 这说明你的药有效 |
[20:52] | It works amazingly, and — | 药效很显著 而且… |
[20:55] | Yeah, yeah, I-I-I know what I signed, | 嗯 我知道我签了什么 |
[20:57] | but if we got out in front of this, maybe — | 但是 如果我们控制局面 也行 |
[21:00] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[21:01] | You want me to go crawling back to the factory? | 你想让我回工厂求人吗 |
[21:02] | I couldn’t even get workmen’s comp from those crooks. | 那些骗子连抚恤金都不肯给我 |
[21:04] | I don’t think — | 我看不会… |
[21:06] | Yeah, ye– | 对 |
[21:06] | Doctor, I just thought — | 医生 我只是想 |
[21:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:18] | This was a lab. | 这是间实验室 |
[21:19] | Was this leased as a lab? | 是租来做实验室的吗 |
[21:21] | Self-empowerment center. | 自我康复中心 |
[21:24] | With a top-of-the-line motion-sensor security system. | 还配有顶级动作传感安保系统 |
[21:27] | Ah. So a secret lab. | 一间秘密实验室 |
[21:29] | And a superhero. | 还有一位超级英雄 |
[21:30] | Not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[21:32] | So, was this explosion sabotage? Was it meant for him? | 这次爆炸是蓄意破坏吗 对针对他吗 |
[21:36] | Or were they just in over their heads? | 还是他们玩大了 |
[21:39] | Yeah, working the problem. | 这就解决问题 |
[21:41] | Ladies, if you’ll just — sorry. | 女士们 请你们…抱歉 |
[21:46] | If you’re gonna be in the field, Agent Fitz, | 菲兹特工 如果你要出外勤 |
[21:48] | you have to get your hands dirty. | 就不能怕脏活儿累活儿 |
[21:50] | No, I don’t. | 没那个必要 |
[22:00] | Centipede — it was chatter on the web and then gone. | 蜈蚣 在网上出现过 然后就消失了 |
[22:04] | I traced the access-point mac address to that building. | 我追踪了MAC的接入点地址 是这栋楼 |
[22:07] | What were you after? | 你想要什么 |
[22:08] | The truth. | 真相 |
[22:09] | What are you after? | 你想要什么 |
[22:11] | World peace. | 世界和平 |
[22:13] | You pseudo-anarchist hacker types love to stir things up. | 你们这种伪无政府骇客就爱挑拨是非 |
[22:18] | But you’re never around for the fallout. | 但一出了事就不见踪影 |
[22:19] | People keep secrets for a reason, Skye. | 隐藏秘密是有原因的 斯凯 |
[22:23] | Well, just because you’re reasonable and… | 就因为你还算讲道理… |
[22:26] | firm… | 而且坚实 |
[22:27] | Doesn’t mean that you’re not an evil, | 不代表你就不是个坏心眼的 |
[22:29] | faceless Government tool bag. | 毫无个性的政府工具 |
[22:31] | Just give us your guy’s name. | 把你朋友的名字说出来吧 |
[22:33] | He’s not my guy! | 他不是我的朋友 |
[22:34] | You understand he’s in danger. | 你知道他有危险 |
[22:35] | Then let me go. | 那就放我走 |
[22:36] | Let me talk to him. Me, not the t-1000 here. | 让我去跟他说 我去说 而不是这个T1000机器人 |
[22:39] | You want to be alone with him. Of course. | 你想单独跟他谈 当然了 |
[22:43] | She’s a groupie. | 她就是个狂热分子 |
[22:44] | All this hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D., tracking powers — | 黑进神盾局 追踪超能力 |
[22:47] | She might as well be one of those sweaty cosplay girls | 她也许就是那种在斯塔克大楼下 |
[22:49] | crowding around Stark tower. | 玩角色扮演的小女生 |
[22:51] | What?! I would — it was one time. | 什么 我就…干过一次 |
[22:56] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[23:00] | Is it the girl? She getting under your skin? | 是她吗 她惹到你了 |
[23:03] | Sir? | 长官 |
[23:04] | Or is it the assignment? | 还是因为任务的缘故 |
[23:06] | Are you so anxious to get out of this | 你是因为很想脱离这个队伍 |
[23:07] | that you’d deliberately blow an interrogation? | 不惜故意搞砸审讯吗 |
[23:09] | Give me a minute alone with her, you’ll have your answers. | 让我单独跟她待一分钟 就能拿到答案 |
[23:13] | She’s an asset. | 她是个有价值的人 |
[23:14] | She is such an a– | 她就是个… |
[23:16] | Wait — “Asset”? | 等等 有价值的人 |
[23:17] | We don’t know anything about her. | 对她 我们什么都不知道 |
[23:20] | Do you appreciate how often that happens? | 你知道这有多不寻常吗 |
[23:22] | That never happens. | 从未出现过 |
[23:24] | We need… | 我们需要 |
[23:26] | what she knows. | 她所知道的一切 |
[23:28] | See, we designed each with their own capabilities, | 我们给每个设备都设计了不同的能力 |
[23:30] | so, um, some recording the dimensions and textures of the room, | 有一些负责记录房间的大小 质地 |
[23:34] | and then some testing the matter density, radiation. | 有一些负责检测物质的密度 辐射量 |
[23:36] | I mean, one is basically just smelling. | 还有一个只负责处理气味 |
[23:39] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’ve got something in something. | 我在某些东西里面发现了某些东西 |
[23:41] | Who’s got it? | 哪个发现的 |
[23:43] | Uh…Bashful. | 小羞 |
[23:51] | Surveillance camera. Deep-fried. | 监控摄像头 炸毁了 |
[23:54] | Yes, but that model has flash memory in case of brownouts. | 没错 但这一款为防止电压不足备有闪存 |
[23:57] | Now, I could sync that with data from the motion detectors. | 我可以把它跟动作探测器的数据同步一下 |
[24:01] | And, with a little luck, | 如果运气好 |
[24:02] | get some images from before the blast. | 能找到爆炸前的图像 |
[24:05] | And by “Luck,” I mean “Unappreciated genius.” | “运气好”其实是”没人欣赏的天才”的意思 |
[24:08] | Yeah, we’ll need it. | 我们会用得上 |
[24:09] | Snow’s reading some compounds that are — | 小雪检测到了一些化合物 |
[24:11] | Whoa. My god. | 天啊 |
[24:13] | Explosive? | 爆炸物吗 |
[24:15] | Not of this Earth. | 不是来自地球 |
[24:18] | This is QNB-T16. | 这是QNB-T16 |
[24:22] | It’s the top-shelf martini of sodium pentothal derivatives. | 这是硫喷妥钠派生物制成的高级鸡尾酒 |
[24:25] | It’s a brand-new and extremely potent truth drug. | 是最新的超强力诱供药 |
[24:30] | Don’t worry. The effects only last about an hour. | 别担心 效果只会持续一小时 |
[24:34] | And you’ll have a nice little nap. | 你就小睡一会吧 |
[24:37] | And we’ll have all the answers to our — | 然后我们就能得到所有答… |
[24:38] | What the hell?! | 你干什么 |
[24:41] | I’m sorry. Did that hurt? | 抱歉 痛吗 |
[24:43] | No. | 不 |
[24:45] | But you’ve lost your mind. | 但你肯定是疯了 |
[24:46] | You should never do that to a member of your team. | 你不应该这样对你的队员 |
[24:48] | And, yes, it did hurt a little bit. | 没错 是有点痛 |
[24:51] | But I always try and mask my pain in front of beautiful women, | 但我通常都尽量在漂亮女人前隐藏痛楚 |
[24:53] | ’cause I think it makes me seem more masculine. | 因为那让我更有男子气概 |
[24:54] | My God, this stuff works fast. | 天 这见效真快 |
[24:58] | Don’t trust us? | 不信任我们吗 |
[24:59] | Ask him whatever you’d like. | 问他什么问题都行 |
[25:01] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[25:02] | Wait. You can’t just — | 你不能这样… |
[25:04] | This is definitely not protoco– | 这绝对不符合规… |
[25:12] | You seem nervous, Agent Ward. | 你看上去很紧张 沃德特工 |
[25:16] | I’m calling to mind my training. | 我在回忆训练内容 |
[25:19] | There’s no way I’m gonna reveal classified secrets | 我绝不会透露任何机密情报 |
[25:22] | to a girl who’s hell-bent on taking us down. | 给一个一心想给我们搞破坏的女生 |
[25:24] | Have you ever killed anyone? | 你杀过人吗 |
[25:25] | Yes, a few. | 杀过几个 |
[25:27] | High-risk targets. | 都是高风险目标 |
[25:30] | But they were terrible people… | 但他们都是坏人 |
[25:32] | who were trying to murder nice people. | 他们试图杀好人 |
[25:34] | And I didn’t feel good afterwards. | 但之后我感觉还是不太好 |
[25:36] | And does your grandmother know about these things? | 你祖母知道这些事吗 |
[25:40] | Gramzy? | 奶奶吗 |
[25:42] | My hands are tied, Mike. It’s company policy. | 我无能为力 麦克 这是公司规定 |
[25:45] | You didn’t meet quota. I had to let you go. | 你没达到工作量要求 我只能开除你 |
[25:47] | Gary, look, I got no choice. It’s just me and my boy now. | 加里 我没办法 只有我跟我儿子了 |
[25:50] | There’s no openings, Mike, and even if there were, | 我们没有空位 麦克 就算有 |
[25:52] | I got a hundred guys standing in line that are just like you, | 还有一百个跟你一样的人等着呢 |
[25:54] | Only they won’t bitch when their back hurts. | 不过他们背痛的时候不会抱怨 |
[25:56] | I was injured, but I’m stronger now. | 我那时受伤了 但我现在强壮多了 |
[25:57] | I can handle twice the load I used to. | 我可以完成以前双倍的工作量 |
[26:00] | What are you not hearing? | 你没听我说话吗 |
[26:01] | You don’t cut it. | 你胜任不了 |
[26:03] | When I say I need things moved, I need — | 我说把东西推走时 我需要… |
[26:08] | Like that? | 像这样吗 |
[26:09] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你脑子有问题吗 |
[26:14] | These are people, Gary. | 这些都是人 加里 |
[26:16] | Men! | 人 |
[26:18] | Not parts you replace when they break. | 不是坏了就换的零件 |
[26:20] | It’s not me, man. It’s the company. | 不是我的错 怪公司 |
[26:23] | I’m not the bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[26:24] | I’m not the bad guy, man. | 我不是那个坏人啊 |
[26:26] | Yes, you are. | 不 你就是 |
[26:29] | It’s simple now, just like we used to read about. | 这很简单 就像以前读过的故事 |
[26:33] | You’re the bad guy. | 你就是反角 |
[26:36] | And I am the hero. | 而我是英雄 |
[26:44] | Did Agent Ward give you anything? | 沃德特工跟你说了什么 |
[26:45] | He told me he’s been to Paris, but he’s never really seen it, | 他说他去过巴黎 但什么都没看着 |
[26:49] | and that he wishes you had stayed in tahiti. | 他还说你一直留在塔希提岛就好了 |
[26:52] | It’s a magical place. | 那是个神奇的地方 |
[26:54] | Ward doesn’t like your style. | 沃德不喜欢你的风格 |
[26:56] | Kind of think I do. | 但我挺喜欢的 |
[26:57] | What about his? | 他的呢 |
[26:59] | …remains in critical condition. | …情况仍然危急 |
[27:00] | Employees could not identify the attacker, | 职员们认不出攻击者 |
[27:02] | But security footage confirms | 但监视录像确认了 |
[27:04] | that this man assaulted the factory foreman | 是这个男人袭击了工厂领班 |
[27:07] | before damaging thousands of dollars’ worth | 然后破坏了价值数万的 |
[27:09] | – of company property. – This is wrong. | -工厂器材 -这不对劲 |
[27:10] | This is not… | 这不是… |
[27:11] | the guy I met. He was… | 我见到的人 他只是… |
[27:15] | He just needs a break. | 他只是需要走点运 |
[27:17] | Then give him one. | 那就给他点好运 |
[27:19] | What have you got? | 你查到了什么 |
[27:24] | Michael Peterson | 麦克尔·彼得森 |
[27:25] | Factory worker, married, one kid. | 工厂员工 已婚 有一个孩子 |
[27:27] | Gets injured, gets laid off. Wife jumps ship. | 受了伤 被裁员 妻子离家 |
[27:31] | Good guy, bad breaks. | 是个好人 倒霉了点 |
[27:33] | Best guess is, | 最可能的情况是 |
[27:34] | somebody tells him they can make him strong again, | 有人跟他说能让他再次变强壮 |
[27:37] | make him super. | 赋予他超能力 |
[27:38] | Who has the tech to do that? | 谁会有那样的技术 |
[27:39] | And why would they want to? | 而且这样做有什么目的 |
[27:41] | Fitz, what do we have from the security footage before the blast? | 菲兹 爆炸前的监控录像中有什么线索吗 |
[27:46] | What are we seeing? | 这是什么情况 |
[27:47] | Well, the man is angry at the other man. | 这个男人在对另一个男人发火 |
[27:54] | The data is very corrupt. | 数据很残缺 |
[27:55] | – Yeah, like cold war russia corrupt. – Yeah. | -是啊 就像冷战时的俄罗斯[腐败] -是啊 |
[27:57] | I-I can’t sync the timecode without… | 我无法同步时间代码 因为没有… |
[27:59] | What if you had the audio? | 如果你有音频呢 |
[28:01] | I was…running surveillance on the lab. | 我之前在监视实验室 |
[28:03] | I had my shotgun mic pointed at the window before the blast. | 爆炸前我的长筒麦克风正对着窗户 |
[28:05] | The digital file’s in my van. | 电子文件在我货车里 |
[28:07] | There’s too much background noise for me, | 对我来说背景噪音太多了 |
[28:08] | – But you could probably… – you can clean that up, can’t you? | -但你也许能… -你能清除噪音的 对吧 |
[28:10] | Find a sync point and use cross-field validation | 找到一个同步点然后用交叉验证 |
[28:12] | – to find… – But I can’t scrub for expression patterns | -就能… -但我没法提取表达规律 |
[28:14] | – when the vit-c is all… – Well, is there a chrominance subcarrier? | -液晶屏都… -那有色度副载波吗 |
[28:16] | Yeah, attached to the back porch. Brilliant. | 有 附在后沿上 聪明啊 |
[28:19] | – Um, that audio would be great. – We will take that audio, please. | -有音频再好不过了 -麻烦给我们音频吧 |
[28:20] | Thank you very, very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[28:22] | Your van’s here, but you were right — | 你的货车就在这里 不过你是对的 |
[28:24] | We couldn’t decrypt the files. | 我们没能解密你的文件 |
[28:26] | The encryption’s coupled to the GPS. | 加密是和全球卫星定位系统耦合的 |
[28:28] | Get my van back to that alley, and then I’m in business. | 把我的货车开回那条巷子 我就能开工 |
[28:31] | Agent May will escort you. | 梅特工会护送你去 |
[28:33] | And on your way out, wake up Ward. | 你们出去的时候 顺便叫醒沃德 |
[28:48] | You’re… | 你是… |
[28:51] | Oh, wow. You’re…him. | 你是…那个人 |
[28:53] | I’m glad you’re doing okay. | 你看起来还不错 太好了 |
[28:55] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:57] | Thank you. They’re beautiful. | 谢谢 花真漂亮 |
[29:02] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[29:04] | I don’t know where to go, doctor. | 我不知道该去哪里 医生 |
[29:06] | Everything’s getting… | 事情越来越… |
[29:08] | I-I know what’s right. I do. | 我知道什么是对的 我知道 |
[29:11] | But no one will listen to me. | 但没人肯听我的 |
[29:13] | I volunteered because you said things would change. | 我自愿参加是因为你说情况会有所改变 |
[29:16] | And…you said you could keep it together. | 你说你能控制好自己 |
[29:19] | Our first subject lost it — | 我们的第一个实验对象失控了 |
[29:20] | Walked into the lab with a fricking bomb. | 带着炸弹走进了实验室 |
[29:22] | I’m not like him. | 我和他不一样 |
[29:24] | Well, tell that to your foreman in the I.C.U. | 那去告诉你在重症看护病房的工头 |
[29:26] | – I saved you. – You exposed me! | -我救了你 -你暴露了我 |
[29:30] | You exposed the program. | 你暴露了计划 |
[29:34] | The people who gave me this technology — | 给我这项技术的人 |
[29:37] | They are very serious, | 他们可不是闹着玩的 |
[29:38] | and they do not want to be revealed. | 他们不想被暴露 |
[29:40] | Mike Peterson needs to disappear. | 麦克·彼得森必须消失 |
[29:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:47] | I’m not him anymore. | 我不再是他了 |
[29:50] | I’m someone else now. | 我现在是另外一个人了 |
[29:52] | Oh,please. You’re juiced, Mike. | 拜托 你兴奋过头了 麦克 |
[29:55] | And you’re losing it,just like the last guy. | 而且你在失控 就像上一个人一样 |
[29:59] | This is a disaster. | 这简直是个灾难 |
[30:01] | No. | 不 |
[30:03] | It’s an origin story. | 这是个起源故事 |
[30:08] | Audio file should be coming through. | 音频一会儿就传过去了 |
[30:09] | It’s not compressed,so it might take a minute. | 还没压缩 所以估计得要一会儿 |
[30:12] | Uh,yeah. Yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah. I’m getting it. | 好的 好的 我正在接收 |
[30:16] | So,uh,uh,when — when you get back, | 等你回来后 |
[30:18] | I’ll show you my thing. | 我给你看我那玩意 |
[30:20] | A thing. It’s not — I-it’s my hardware. | 是一个东西 不是我…是我的硬件 |
[30:22] | My equipment. Let’s… | 我的装备 我们还是… |
[30:24] | Hang up. | 挂了吧 |
[30:26] | So,the alien metal wasn’t the explosive? | 外星金属不是爆炸物吗 |
[30:29] | Well,I assumed from the break pattern and dispersion that it was, | 我看断口图案和色散还以为它就是呢 |
[30:33] | but it’s just dripping with gamma radiation and… | 但它只是充满了[往下滴]伽马辐射… |
[30:38] | Now it’s actually dripping. | 现在真开始滴了 |
[30:40] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[30:41] | So, what did that get us? | 我们得到了什么线索 |
[30:43] | Skye’s sending us the rest of her decrypted files on centipede. | 斯凯正在给我们传送她其他关于蜈蚣的加密文件 |
[30:45] | But we have her audio. I’ve loaded it up. | 不过我们有了她的音频 我已经加载好了 |
[30:47] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:49] | Now,using motion estimation, | 用动作估计 |
[30:51] | Bayesian inference, a beam splitter, | 贝叶斯推理 一台分束器 |
[30:53] | and a little diffraction theory. | 再加上一点衍射理论 |
[30:56] | Our mystery man… | 我们的神秘人… |
[30:59] | appears. | 出现了 |
[31:02] | It’s like magic. | 就像魔术一样 |
[31:03] | But it’s…it’s science. | 但这是…科学 |
[31:06] | Explosives in the case? | 爆炸物在手提箱里吗 |
[31:08] | …to please calm down. | …请冷静一下 |
[31:09] | Just let me check your vitals. | 让我检查一下你的体征 |
[31:10] | I feel fine. I want to feel more. | 我感觉很好 我想感觉更好些 |
[31:13] | Where’s the doctor? Where is she? ! | 医生在哪 她在哪 |
[31:15] | I-if you don’t settle down,I-I’ll have you sedated. | 如果你不冷静下来 我就给你注射镇静剂了 |
[31:18] | Where is she? ! | 她在哪 |
[31:20] | Wait. Did you…did you see that on his arm? | 等等 你们看到他胳膊上的东西了吗 |
[31:24] | What does that look like to you? | 你觉得那像什么 |
[31:27] | A centipede. | 一条蜈蚣 |
[31:28] | It’s an intravenous filter for his blood. | 是他静脉内血液过滤器 |
[31:30] | This goo, sir — very similar to | 长官 这黏性物质 和厄斯金博士 |
[31:32] | the serum Dr. Erskine developed in the ’40s for the… | 在40年代发明的血清很相似 用于… |
[31:34] | Super soldiers. | 超级战士 |
[31:35] | I’m reading alien metal, gamma radiation, the serum — | 我检测到了外星金属 伽马辐射 血清 |
[31:39] | Every known source of superpower thrown in a blender. | 所有已知的超能力源都被混在一起 |
[31:42] | We need to see the origin of the blast. | 我们得看一下爆炸的源点 |
[31:43] | Run it back from the last point recorded. | 进到录制的最后一点 |
[31:51] | That should do it. | 应该可以了 |
[31:53] | Let’s head back. | 我们回去吧 |
[32:00] | Mike. What are you doing? | 麦克 你在干什么 |
[32:03] | Saving you. | 保护你 |
[32:04] | From the scary men in dark suits. | 这不是恐怖的黑衣政府人员吗 |
[32:06] | And you’re gonna help save us. | 你也得帮忙保护我们 |
[32:08] | “Us”? | 我们 |
[32:11] | Don’t cry. Okay? | 别哭哦 |
[32:13] | Stay strong for me, Ace. | 为了我要坚强 艾斯 |
[32:16] | What are we? | 我们是什么 |
[32:17] | We’re a team. | 一个团队 |
[32:17] | That’s right. Now drive. | 这就对了 开车吧 |
[32:27] | Extremis. It’s new. | 绝境病毒 新品种 |
[32:31] | Completely unstable. | 非常不稳定 |
[32:33] | Poor man didn’t bring an explosive. | 这可怜人没带什么爆炸物 |
[32:36] | And Mike has the same stuff in his system. | 麦克体内也有同样的物质 |
[32:38] | And judging by his strength level, a lot more. | 而且从他的强壮程度判断 他体内更多 |
[32:40] | So any minute now, Mike is gonna… | 那么麦克随时可能会… |
[32:41] | He’ll take out anyone within a two-block radius. | 两个街区半径内的所有人都会被他炸死 |
[32:44] | Well… You wanted a bomb. | 你不是想拆炸弹吗 |
[32:55] | Sir? He didn’t explode because he was angry. | 长官 他不是因为生气才爆炸的 |
[32:59] | The two are connected. It — it’s kind of a chemical surge. | 二者有关 算是种化学反应 |
[33:02] | But calming him down will buy him a minute at most. | 让他平静下来只能为我们争取一点时间 |
[33:04] | He will detonate within the next few hours. | 他在几个小时内就会爆炸 |
[33:07] | Solution? | 有解决办法吗 |
[33:09] | Isolate him, get him away from people. | 隔离他 让他远离人群 |
[33:10] | Or? | 或者呢 |
[33:11] | Put a bullet through his brain. | 一枪爆了他的头 |
[33:14] | If he’s dead, this irradiated metabolic process will stop. | 如果他死了 辐射代谢过程就会停止 |
[33:20] | We need to come up with a third option — | 我们需要找到第三种方法 |
[33:22] | One that doesn’t involve Mike’s son losing a father. | 一种不会让麦克的儿子失去爸爸的方法 |
[33:24] | We have a couple of hours at most. | 我们最多只有几个小时 |
[33:25] | There’s no way that we could possibly — | 我们不可能… |
[33:27] | Don’t ever tell me there’s no way! | 永远别跟我说不可能 |
[33:30] | It’s on you. Get it done. | 这事交给你们了 搞定它 |
[33:39] | – May? – He took Skye. | -梅 -他把斯凯劫走了 |
[33:42] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:43] | We’ll deal with that later — at length. | 我们稍后再详谈一下这个话题 |
[33:46] | Right now, we need to figure out where they went. | 现在我们需要知道他们去哪里了 |
[34:02] | How long is this gonna take? | 还要多长时间 |
[34:04] | This is top speed. Trust me. | 已经很快了 相信我 |
[34:05] | It’s not like I’m deleting a facebook page. | 这又不是删除脸书页面那么简单 |
[34:07] | I’m bypassing the license bureau’s A.E.S.-protected data stream. | 我可是在覆盖许可管理局的高级加密信息 |
[34:10] | So chill. | 耐心点 |
[34:12] | How do I know you can really do this? | 我怎么知道你真能搞定 |
[34:15] | I’ve done it before. | 因为我以前干过 |
[34:22] | Give me more paralysis. | 多点瘫痪 |
[34:24] | Less rigor mortis! Oh, come on! | 少点尸僵 拜托 |
[34:26] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:29] | Just pretend it’s an exam. | 假装这是一场考试 |
[34:33] | We’re taking an exam. | 我们只是在考试 |
[34:34] | An exam — yeah. Okay. | 考试 好吧 |
[34:36] | I don’t want an “F”. | 我可不想不及格 |
[34:37] | “F” equals a massacre. | 不及格可就是一场大屠杀 |
[34:46] | Oh, no! What is this nonsense? Why are you making nonsense? | 这是什么玩意 你怎么会搞出这东西 |
[34:49] | This isn’t me! It’s noise. | 不是我 这是干扰 |
[34:51] | Someone’s hacking our secure channel. | 有人正在入侵我们的安全频道 |
[34:53] | It’s longitude and latitude. | 那是经纬度 |
[34:55] | Mike took Skye. | 麦克把斯凯抓走了 |
[34:57] | She’s telling us where. | 她在告诉我们地点 |
[35:04] | We’ll take the nice lady with us. | 我们会带着这位女士一起走 |
[35:07] | We — we — we can’t go to the airport, | 我们不能去机场 |
[35:08] | so we’ll — we’ll take a train. | 所以我们搭火车 |
[35:10] | And there, she’ll — she’ll help us start over, | 她会帮我们重新开始 |
[35:13] | make a new life — | 开始一段新生活 |
[35:15] | A better life, like I always said. | 更好的生活 就像我常说的那样 |
[35:27] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[35:28] | You’re gonna risk thousands of lives over some nobody. | 你要为了个无名小卒拿几千人的性命冒险 |
[35:31] | Nobody’s nobody, Ward. | 没有人是无名小卒 沃德 |
[35:33] | Fitz-Simmons will come through. | 菲兹-西蒙斯会想到办法的 |
[35:35] | Mr. Peterson, good morning. | 彼得森先生 早上好 |
[35:37] | We’re not a threat. We’re here to help. | 我们无意伤害你 我们只是来帮忙的 |
[35:39] | But you’re in danger, and we need to take you in. | 但你有危险 我们得带你走 |
[35:41] | What did you do? ! | 你做了什么 |
[36:10] | You’re right — he is a little bitch. | 你说得对 他就是个小贱人 |
[36:13] | Yo, get him! Get him! | 抓住他 |
[36:13] | Ace, get back! | 艾斯 退后 |
[36:15] | Get out the way, man! | 闪开 |
[36:16] | Come on! Come on, now! | 快点 快点 |
[36:25] | Ace! | 艾斯 |
[36:41] | Let’s get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[36:42] | – I want my daddy. – I promise. | -我要找我爸爸 -我一定找到他 |
[36:44] | Ace! | 艾斯 |
[36:47] | Ace! | 艾斯 |
[36:50] | Look — the stuff inside you is unstable. | 听着 你体内的物质非常不稳定 |
[36:52] | It’ll kill you and everyone in here. | 足以杀了你和这里的每一个人 |
[36:54] | Who’s gonna miss us? ! | 谁会惦记我们呢 |
[37:16] | We’re at the north entrance, May. | 我们在北边入口 梅 |
[37:19] | You told them to hold fire. | 你让他们不要开火的 |
[37:20] | I don’t think that’s us. | 我想那不是我们的人 |
[37:21] | We may have a third party here. | 这里还有别人 |
[37:23] | He’s gonna head down to the tracks. | 他往铁轨方向走了 |
[37:24] | You stay high. I’ll go low. | 你待在上面 我下去 |
[37:25] | Only take the shot if you have to, Ward. | 不到万不得已别开枪 沃德 |
[37:28] | Ward! | 沃德 |
[37:29] | If I have to. | 我听到了 |
[37:35] | You got to stop! | 你得停下来 |
[37:36] | These people can help you. | 这些人可以帮助你 |
[37:37] | The men in suits? They’re your buddies now? | 政府人员吗 他们现在是你朋友了吗 |
[37:39] | Where did they take my son?! | 他们把我儿子带哪去了 |
[37:54] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[38:32] | Think that means anything? | 你觉得这样做有任何意义吗 |
[38:35] | I know you got men everywhere waiting to put me down. | 我知道你安排了各路人马等着干掉我 |
[38:38] | I know how this plays out. | 我知道这种事的结局 |
[38:39] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[38:42] | I know you got poison in your system. | 我知道你体内有毒物 |
[38:45] | I know it’s burning you up. | 它让你饱受煎熬 |
[38:47] | Mike, the last guy who wore that exploded. | 麦克 上一个戴着那玩意儿的人爆炸了 |
[38:50] | I’m not like that other guy. I’m — | 我跟那个人不一样 我… |
[38:54] | It matters who I am — | 重要的是我的为人 |
[38:55] | inside, if I’m a good person, if I’m strong. | 我内心是不是个好人 是不是坚强 |
[38:59] | I have a clear shot. Do you copy? | 我能一枪致命 收到吗 |
[39:02] | I know you’re strong. | 我知道你很坚强 |
[39:04] | Your boy knows it. | 你儿子知道 |
[39:06] | – He needs you to let us help. – You took him! | -他需要你接受我们的帮助 -你带走了他 |
[39:09] | You took my wife, my job, my house. | 你夺走了我妻子 我的工作 我的房子 |
[39:14] | You think this is killing me? ! | 你觉得这个要我的命吗 |
[39:16] | All over, there’s people being pushed down, being robbed. | 这世界满是受欺负 受剥削的人 |
[39:20] | One of them tries to stand up, | 有一个人挺身而出 |
[39:22] | you got to make an example out of him. | 你就要杀鸡儆猴 |
[39:24] | You bring this building down on us, will that help them? | 你摧毁这栋建筑压死我们 就能帮助他们吗 |
[39:26] | That’s a lie! All you do is lie! | 那是谎言 你们只会撒谎 |
[39:34] | You said if we worked hard… | 你说如果我们努力工作 |
[39:37] | if we did right… … | 做正确的事… |
[39:41] | we’d have a place. | 我们就会有容身之处 |
[39:44] | You said it was enough to be a man. | 你说做人类就够好了 |
[39:47] | But there’s better than man. | 但还有比人类更好的 |
[39:50] | There’s gods. | 还有神 |
[39:52] | And the rest of us… | 那其余的人 |
[39:55] | what are we? | 我们算什么 |
[39:57] | They’re giants. | 他们是巨人 |
[39:59] | We’re what they step on. | 我们是他们的脚下的虫子 |
[40:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:06] | I’ve seen giants — up close. | 我见过巨人 近距离见过 |
[40:10] | And that privilege cost me… | 那份”荣幸”让我付出了… |
[40:12] | nearly everything. | 几乎一切代价 |
[40:14] | But the good ones… the real deal — | 但是好人 真正的好人 |
[40:17] | They’re not heroes because of what they have that we don’t. | 他们成为英雄 并不是因为拥有我们没有的东西 |
[40:19] | It’s what they do with it. | 而是他们如何利用这种能力 |
[40:22] | You’re right, Mike. | 你说得对 麦克 |
[40:25] | It matters who you are. | 重要的是你的为人 |
[40:28] | I could, you know? | 我能做到的 |
[40:31] | Be a hero. | 我能做个英雄 |
[40:37] | I’m counting on it. | 我相信你 |
[41:29] | Subject is in stable condition. | 目标情况稳定 |
[41:32] | All clear at Union Station. | 联合车站警报解除 |
[41:48] | I told him his father was coming home. | 我跟他说 他爸爸就要回家了 |
[41:51] | He will. | 他会的 |
[41:53] | We have some experience with this. | 我们应对这种事有经验 |
[41:56] | He almost blew. | 他差点爆炸 |
[41:58] | We almost died. | 我们差点丧命 |
[42:00] | We have some experience with that, too. | 这我们也经历过 |
[42:01] | Don’t have it all mapped out. | 但并没都查清楚 |
[42:03] | True. | 是啊 |
[42:04] | We didn’t cut off the head of the centipede. | 我们没能砍掉蜈蚣的源头 |
[42:06] | Whoever sponsored that little experiment is still out there, | 资助那个小实验的人依然逍遥法外 |
[42:10] | among other things. | 当然 还有别的威胁 |
[42:12] | It’s a brave new world. | 这是个美好新世界 |
[42:13] | And a really old car. | 还有一辆老式汽车 |
[42:16] | Lola can keep up. | 洛拉能跟上 |
[42:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[42:20] | Have you thought about the offer? | 考虑过那个提议吗 |
[42:22] | Hitching a ride on the crazy plane? | 搭乘疯狂飞机吗 |
[42:25] | I’m not exactly a team player. | 我可没什么团队精神 |
[42:26] | We’re not exactly a team. | 我们也不算一支团队 |
[42:28] | But we’re in a position to do some good. | 但我们可以惩奸除恶 |
[42:31] | You’d be a great help. | 你可以帮上大忙 |
[42:32] | And you’d be front row center at the strangest show on earth, | 你能前排观赏地球上最奇怪的演出 |
[42:34] | which is, after all, what you wanted. | 毕竟 这正是你想要的 |
[42:38] | I was able to hack S. H. I. E. L. D. from my van. | 我在我的货车里就黑进了神盾局 |
[42:40] | You’re gonna show me something new? | 你还是给我来点新鲜的吧 |
[42:45] | Go. | 说吧 |
[42:45] | Sir, we’ve got an 0-8-4. | 长官 我们收到了084 |
[42:48] | Is that confirmed? | 确定吗 |
[42:50] | They want us to go in and confirm it. | 他们想让我们去确定 |
[42:54] | What’s an 0-8-4? | 084是什么 |
[42:58] | You’ve got exactly 10 minutes to decide if you really want to know. | 你有十分钟时间决定你是不是真想知道 |
[43:02] | There’s no way we can make it to the airfield in — … | 我们不可能在十分钟内赶到… |
[43:07] | 10 minutes. | 飞机场 |
[43:13] | The tide is rising. | 潮水正在上涨 |