时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:46] | Maybe I should learn to fly. | 也许我该学学开飞机 |
[03:50] | It’s not too late, right? I could learn. | 还不晚 对吧 我可以学的 |
[03:54] | What do you like best — the freedom? | 你最喜欢开飞机的哪一点 享受自由 |
[03:56] | The view? | 欣赏风景 |
[03:58] | The solitude. | 可以独处 |
[04:01] | Got it. | 明白 |
[04:03] | See you in Sweden. | 瑞典见 |
[04:08] | I only get one shot. | 我只有一次机会 |
[04:10] | And it has to knock a person back, as well as out. | 需要出其不意地将其击昏 |
[04:13] | Which is why we’re perfecting this little beauty. | 所以我们要完善这个小美人 |
[04:16] | .45-caliber cartridges, semi-automatic. Each mag… | 45口径子弹 半自动 每个弹夹 |
[04:21] | contains eight therapeutic rounds of dendrotoxin. | 装有八颗含树眼镜蛇毒素的子弹 |
[04:23] | In case you miss! | 以防你没打中 |
[04:26] | Or have multiple assailants. | 或是有多名攻击者 |
[04:30] | Yeah, w-we’re gonna have this new night-night pistol working in no time. | 是的 我们很快就会完成”好梦”枪的 |
[04:33] | – Okay? – Great. | -好吗 -好极了 |
[04:36] | One thing — | 有件事 |
[04:38] | we’re not calling it that. | 不能叫那个名字 |
[04:39] | Ah, told you. | 早就跟你说了 |
[04:42] | Yes, we — yes, we are. | 不 就要叫这个名字 |
[04:44] | Have you seen Skye? | 看到斯凯了吗 |
[04:45] | Not since weapons training. | 武器训练结束后就没见到了 |
[04:46] | Has she stopped saying “Bang” when she pulls the trigger? | 她每次扣动扳机后 还说”砰”吗 |
[04:48] | Mostly. | 大部分时候吧 |
[04:49] | Now, if she can just learn the difference | 如果她能搞明白”脱开安全器” |
[04:51] | between the safety release and the magazine release, | 和”卸下弹夹”的区别 |
[04:53] | we’ll be making real progress. | 我们就算有进展了 |
[05:07] | What’s up, Phil? | 什么事 菲尔 |
[05:08] | I’d prefer you not call me “Phil.” | 我希望你别叫我菲尔 |
[05:10] | Okay, you’re the boss…A.C. | 好吧 你是老大 AC |
[05:14] | Just missing my van a bit, taking a little me time. | 只是有点想念我的货车 想一个人待会儿 |
[05:17] | I want your help with something. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:22] | Hit me with it. | 说吧 |
[05:23] | – You ever rob a bank? – No. | -你抢过银行吗 -没有 |
[05:25] | – An armored car? – Nope. | -装甲车呢 -也没有 |
[05:27] | – How about a casino? – Should I be offended? | -那赌场呢 -你是在鄙视我吗 |
[05:29] | Somebody’s stealing millions of dollars in diamonds. | 有人偷了价值千万的钻石 |
[05:31] | They’ve found a way to crack the security systems. | 他们找到了破解安保系统的办法 |
[05:34] | I want you to figure out their exploit. | 我要你研究出他们怎么做到的 |
[05:40] | Yesterday, 55 men, all military, | 昨天 55名军人 |
[05:42] | were hired by one of the largest gem brokers in the world. | 受雇于全球最大的珠宝经纪商 |
[05:45] | They dressed the men in identical outfits, | 他们穿着一样的衣服 |
[05:47] | gave each one a randomly assigned briefcase, | 每人随机拿到了一个手提箱 |
[05:49] | and sent them along 25 different routes here in Stockholm. | 分别走斯德哥尔摩市内25条不同的路线 |
[05:52] | No one knew which briefcase contained the diamonds, | 没人知道哪个手提箱中有钻石 |
[05:55] | but they were still stolen. | 但还是被偷了 |
[05:57] | Tack. | 谢谢[瑞典语] |
[05:58] | Why the Kabuki theater? | 为什么搞这么复杂 |
[06:00] | They were afraid because somebody’s targeting diamonds — | 因为最近有人专偷钻石 |
[06:03] | an armored car in Milan, | 米兰的装甲车被偷 |
[06:04] | a safe in Monte Carlo, and now this — | 蒙特卡洛的保险箱被盗 现在又是这起 |
[06:06] | Over $30 mil total. | 总值超过三千万 |
[06:08] | Each theft occurred despite heavy security. | 每起都是在安保严密的情况下完成的 |
[06:11] | They sound like inside jobs. | 听起来像是内部人干的 |
[06:12] | A lot of people share that opinion. | 很多人也这样想 |
[06:14] | You don’t. | 看来你不是 |
[06:16] | CCTV cameras catch any of the action? | 监控录像拍到行窃的录像了吗 |
[06:19] | Fitz-Simmons is checking. | 菲兹-西蒙斯在查 |
[06:20] | The system went dark for an hour. | 系统失效了一个小时 |
[06:22] | They think it was hacked. | 他们认为系统被黑了 |
[06:23] | It was the same thieves each time? | 每次都是同一批人吗 |
[06:25] | Yes, but it was just one thief — a woman. | 是的 但作案的只有一个 一个女人 |
[06:29] | And she did it all with her eyes closed. | 而且她是在全程闭眼的情况下做到的 |
[06:32] | Eyewitnesses I.D. her? | 证人认出她了吗 |
[06:34] | Black, athletic build, late 20s, early 30s. | 黑人 体型健美 30岁左右 |
[06:37] | So, you asked how she could have cracked the system. | 你问我她是怎么破解这个系统的 |
[06:39] | I have a pitch, but it’s way outside the box. | 我有个想法 但可能比较离奇 |
[06:41] | I live outside the box. | 我就活在离奇世界里 |
[06:44] | There are people in the world with superpowers, right? | 这世界上有人有超能力 对吗 |
[06:46] | What if this woman has ESP or something? | 如果这个女人有超感觉力呢 |
[06:48] | There are no credible studies that support precognition, | 没有可靠的研究能证明预知能力 |
[06:50] | telepathy, or extrasensory perception. | 心灵感应 或超感官知觉的存在 |
[06:52] | Okay, so science says no. | 科学或许无法证明 |
[06:54] | But this woman knew impossible things. | 可这个女人知道无人知道的事 |
[06:55] | And why did she close her eyes? | 而且为什么非要闭眼 |
[06:57] | That’s either random or totally important. | 要么是碰巧 要么就是非常重要 |
[06:59] | Was she listening… | 她是在听 |
[07:02] | or was she reading minds? | 还是在读心 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna go play with my phone now. | 我去玩手机了 |
[07:13] | Why does H.Q. want us to investigate these heists? | 为什么总部叫我们调查这些抢劫案 |
[07:16] | They don’t. I picked this up. | 不是总部 是我要接手的 |
[07:19] | – Any luck? – Yep, I’m getting full bars, | -有什么发现吗 -有 手机信号满格 |
[07:20] | which means if I was down here | 所以如果我当时在这里 |
[07:22] | and 55 guys were in scary red masks, | 有55个人带着恐怖的红面具 |
[07:24] | you know what I would do? | 你知道我会怎么做吗 |
[07:27] | Instagram. | 玩图片分享 |
[07:34] | It’s amazing. | 了不起 |
[07:35] | Every year, this part of our job gets easier. | 这方面的工作真是越来越容易了 |
[07:37] | Between FaceBbook, Instagram, and Flickr, | 脸谱网 图片分享和网络相册 |
[07:40] | people are surveilling themselves. | 让每个人做起了自我监控 |
[07:42] | With many filters to choose from. | 还有许多可选的滤器 |
[07:43] | I could do this pretty well when I was hacking for the Rising Tide, | 我在涨潮组织时 做这个就够厉害了 |
[07:46] | but you guys tag and search in ways the rest of us never dreamed of. | 但你们标记和搜索的能力简直超乎想象 |
[07:50] | I can run facial-recognition software on the photos, | 我可以用脸部识别软件处理这些照片 |
[07:53] | cross-reference them with our criminal databases. | 和我们的犯罪数据库交叉对比 |
[07:55] | You don’t have to. | 不用了 |
[07:57] | That’s the thief. | 这就是那个小偷 |
[07:59] | Her name’s Akela Amador. | 她叫阿奇拉·阿玛多尔 |
[08:01] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[08:02] | I should be. I trained her. | 当然 我培训过她 |
[08:10] | Akela Amador was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 阿奇拉·阿玛多尔曾是一名神盾局特工 |
[08:12] | Seven years ago, she led a raid on one of Vanchat’s gulags. | 七年前 她带队突袭范查特的一个劳改营 |
[08:15] | Everyone believed that | 大家都以为 |
[08:16] | she and the two other agents on the mission were killed. | 她和另两名特工在任务中牺牲 |
[08:19] | I had my doubts. | 我怀疑过 |
[08:21] | So I sent in a second team, just in case. | 于是又派了队人去查看 以防万一 |
[08:24] | They found a lot of carnage | 他们发现了遗骸 |
[08:25] | but couldn’t confirm that any of it was Amador — | 但无法确认是否是阿玛多尔的 |
[08:27] | Left the possibility open. | 所以也没有定论 |
[08:29] | That’s why you chose this op — | 所以你听说了劫案的事 |
[08:30] | when you heard about the heists. | 就选择跟进这项调查 |
[08:33] | There are only a few women in the world | 这世上只有几个女人 |
[08:34] | who could pull off something so impossible. | 能完成如此不可能的事 |
[08:36] | Since you’re on the bus, I thought it had to be her. | 既然你在空客上 我想一定是她 |
[08:40] | Swedish customs confirmed that Amador left the country | 瑞典海关确认阿玛多尔离开了瑞典 |
[08:43] | using an alias on a Swedish passport. | 其瑞典护照上用的是化名 |
[08:45] | She flew into Belarus, | 她飞往白俄罗斯 |
[08:47] | bought a train ticket to a town called Zloda. | 买了张火车票去一个叫兹洛达的小镇 |
[08:49] | I’ve also put together | 我同时列了一份 |
[08:50] | a list of individuals who could fence that many diamonds. | 有能力倒卖那么多钻石的人的名单 |
[08:54] | There’s been no contact or activity. | 目前还没有任何接触或行动 |
[08:55] | Maybe she’s saving them for a rainy day, | 也许她是留着以备不时之需 |
[08:57] | buying something special. | 用来买什么特别的东西 |
[08:59] | Let’s focus on finding Amador. | 集中精力找到阿玛多尔 |
[09:01] | I’ll let H.Q. know she’s alive | 我去通知总部 她还活着 |
[09:02] | so they can assist with the manhunt. | 好让他们协助追捕 |
[09:04] | I’d like to hold off on that. | 我想推迟一下 |
[09:07] | Until we know more. | 直到我们得到更多信息 |
[09:09] | Contact Belarus authorities. | 联系白俄罗斯当局 |
[09:11] | Find us a place to park the bus. | 找个地方让我们停”空客” |
[09:13] | Put together a list of inns, hotels, | 列一份兹洛达附近的旅馆 酒店 |
[09:15] | and pensions near Zloda. | 以及养老院清单 |
[09:17] | There can’t be that many of them. | 数量应该不多 |
[09:18] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[09:23] | I’m not so special after all. | 看来我也不是那么特别嘛 |
[09:26] | I’m not your first protege. | 我不是你第一个徒弟 |
[09:28] | Relax. I’m teasing. | 别紧张 开个玩笑 |
[09:29] | I know I’m not a protege. | 我知道我不算是徒弟 |
[09:31] | Hell, I’m not even a real, live S.H.I.E.L.D. agent yet. | 我都还不是真正的神盾局特工呢 |
[09:33] | You two couldn’t be more different. | 你们俩完全不一样 |
[09:36] | Amador was smart, talented, fearless. | 阿玛多尔很聪明 很有本事 很勇敢 |
[09:40] | Wow, there’s nothing in common. | 和我真是天渊之别啊 |
[09:43] | Let me finish. | 让我把话说完 |
[09:45] | She didn’t play well with others, | 她和其他人相处得不好 |
[09:47] | found little value in teamwork. | 觉得团队合作没意义 |
[09:51] | I thought I could instill those qualities in her, | 我以为我可以给她灌输那些品质 |
[09:54] | so I pushed her… | 所以我鞭策她… |
[09:57] | maybe too hard. | 或许有点过火了 |
[09:59] | Don’t blame yourself because this chick went to the dark side. | 别为这女人走上邪途而自责 |
[10:02] | Whatever path she went down, | 不管她走了怎样的路 |
[10:04] | whatever weird stuff she got into, it’s on her. | 搅进了什么麻烦事 那是她的选择 |
[10:27] | The agreement was to come alone. | 说好了是单独见面 |
[10:29] | – I did! – What about the man in the next room? | -我是一个人啊 -那隔壁房间的人呢 |
[10:32] | Or the one by the stairs? | 还有楼梯边的那位 |
[10:33] | They’re here to protect me for when I leave… | 他们是来保护我的… |
[10:36] | with the merchandise. | 护送我带货物离开 |
[10:39] | Please. | 求你 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:51] | I’ve never done this before. | 我从没做过这种事 |
[10:56] | May I see them? | 我可以看一下吗 |
[11:21] | – The rest — they are… – In the bag. | -其他的在… -在包里 |
[11:24] | You can carry it through customs. | 你可以带着它过海关 |
[11:25] | No one will know. | 没人会发现的 |
[11:28] | Now… | 现在 |
[11:30] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[11:33] | When I said $30 million, | 我开价三千万的时候 |
[11:36] | I never thought anybody would — | 没想到有人能… |
[11:37] | If it fails, | 如果这是假的 |
[11:39] | I will find you. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[11:41] | It will access all the levels, as promised. | 按照约定 拥有所有的权限 |
[11:48] | But once you’re inside, | 但等你进去了 |
[11:50] | do you have a plan? | 你想好计划了吗 |
[11:53] | It’ll come to me. | 到时会想好的 |
[12:06] | How exciting. | 好兴奋啊 |
[12:07] | I’ve dreamed of visiting Zloda since I was a schoolgirl. | 我上学的时候就梦想着来兹洛达 |
[12:10] | Zloda, Belarus? | 白俄罗斯的兹洛达吗 |
[12:12] | A dream come true? Really? | 梦想成真 真的吗 |
[12:14] | It’s the birthplace of Nobel Physicist | 这是诺贝尔物理学奖得主若列斯·阿尔费罗夫的 |
[12:16] | Zhores Alferov. | 出生地啊 |
[12:17] | I mean, technically, he’s from Vitebsk, | 严格讲 他出生在维捷布斯克 |
[12:19] | But that’s less than an hour from here, | 但离这里只有不到一小时的车程 |
[12:20] | and I’m a bit disappointed that you didn’t know that. | 你居然不知道 我有点失望啊 |
[12:22] | Well, no, of course I know who that is, | 不 我当然知道他是谁 |
[12:24] | father of heterostructure transistors, | 异质结构半导体之父 |
[12:26] | thank you very much. | 谢谢提醒 |
[12:27] | We’re all well aware of that. | 我们都知道 |
[12:29] | I’m just a little bit preoccupied. | 我只是有点心事 |
[12:31] | Our first and only other time in the field | 我们上一次出外勤任务 |
[12:32] | wasn’t exactly a picnic, was it? | 可不轻松 不是吗 |
[12:34] | You guys are only here to search for amador electronically. | 你们俩只是来用电子方法寻找阿玛多尔的 |
[12:36] | You won’t even need to leave the van. | 你们都不用下车 |
[12:38] | – Bus to Short Bus. – Go for Short Bus. | -空客呼叫小客 -这里是小客 |
[12:40] | Next time, I’ll decide what we call ourselves, okay? | 下次我来定代号 知道吗 |
[12:43] | H.Q. Has requested a status update. | 总部那边让我们汇报情况 |
[12:45] | What’d you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[12:46] | That we’re tracking a potential suspect — nothing more. | 我们在追查一个潜在的疑犯 没说别的 |
[12:49] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[12:50] | More like three. | 三个人情了好吗 |
[12:57] | If Amador’s here, she’ll have to contact her buyer. | 如果阿玛多尔在这里 她肯定会联系买家 |
[13:00] | Scan for cellphone transmissions, | 扫描手机传输信号 |
[13:02] | encrypted E-mails, anomalous broadcast signatures. | 加密邮件 匿名广播签名 |
[13:05] | Call us if you find anything that indicates her presence. | 一旦发现她的踪迹就呼叫我们 |
[13:08] | Maintain radio silence unless you really need help. | 除非万不得已 保持无线电静默 |
[13:12] | Well, what exactly defines needing help?! | 万不得已的定义是什么 |
[13:15] | I can only imagine how painful this must be for you, sir… | 我无法想象这对你来说有多痛苦 长官 |
[13:18] | betrayed by someone you trained and believed in. | 被你训练出的信任的手下背叛 |
[13:20] | We don’t have all the facts yet. | 我们还不清楚实情 |
[13:22] | True, but I have to assume the worst… | 确实 但我得做最坏的打算… |
[13:24] | that Amador sold out the other two agents on her mission. | 阿玛多尔出卖了另两名参与任务的特工 |
[13:27] | Wonder what she got in exchange. | 不知她得到了什么作为交换 |
[13:28] | I don’t know, but until we do, | 我不知道 但在我们搞清楚之前 |
[13:31] | I’m not gonna assume anything. | 我不做任何揣测 |
[13:33] | There’s barely electricity in this town. | 这个小镇都没什么电力 |
[13:34] | Can’t be too hard to find our mystery woman. | 找到这位神秘女郎应该不会太难 |
[13:36] | Unless she already knows we’re here. | 除非她已经知道了我们在这里 |
[13:38] | No, you’re not suggesting some sort of precognition | 不 你不会是在暗示预知能力 |
[13:41] | or telepathy because… | 或心灵感应吧 因为… |
[13:42] | I know…it doesn’t exist. | 我知道 因为不存在 |
[13:43] | And not long ago, I would have dumped ESP | 在不久前 我也会把超感觉力归为 |
[13:45] | in the “Aliens and portals are for crazy people” pile. | 疯子才信的外星人和传送门之类的东西 |
[13:48] | But now… | 不过现在… |
[13:51] | Found a server. | 发现一台服务器 |
[13:56] | Спасибо. | 谢谢[俄语] |
[13:58] | – Did you locate Amador? – What? | -找到阿玛多尔了吗 -什么 |
[14:00] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[14:02] | But we’ve found a broadcast | 不过我们发现一段广播 |
[14:04] | with some weird signal encrypted into it. | 有奇怪的信号被加密在里面 |
[14:05] | You think Amador might be communicating on that signal? | 你认为阿玛多尔可能在通过这信号通信吗 |
[14:07] | Maybe, but I called with | 也许 不过我呼叫是因为有一个 |
[14:09] | an equally pressing question for you, my S.O. | 同样紧急的问题问你 我的监管人员 |
[14:11] | What are we supposed to do if we have to pee? | 如果我们想嘘嘘该怎么办 |
[14:14] | You broke protocol because you need a bathroom break? | 你违反规定就因为需要解个手吗 |
[14:17] | It was a really, really long drive, and everyone’s nervous. | 路途真的非常远 每个人都很紧张 |
[14:20] | There’s a container in the bottom of the blue chest. | 蓝色箱子的底部有一个容器 |
[14:23] | Bottom of the blue chest. | 蓝色箱子的底部 |
[14:31] | Not the water bottle? | 不会是那个水瓶子吧 |
[14:33] | That’s the one. | 就是它 |
[14:34] | Did you never learn the thing | 你难道从没学过 |
[14:36] | that boy parts and girl parts are different, | 男生和女生的身体部件不同 |
[14:37] | and our parts aren’t penises? | 而我们的部件不是小鸡鸡吗 |
[14:39] | Agent Coulson and I are trying to find a dangerous criminal. | 科尔森特工和我正在努力找一个危险的罪犯 |
[14:41] | If there’s nothing else pressing… | 如果没有其他紧急的事的话… |
[14:43] | Well, listen, Fitz wants to know if you packed any snacks. | 好吧 那个 菲兹想知道你带小吃了没有 |
[14:45] | ‘Cause I’m feeling a bit peckish. | 因为我有点饿了 |
[14:49] | Hello? He… | 喂 喂… |
[14:51] | he hung up. | 他挂了 |
[14:56] | – Добрый день. – Good afternoon. | -下午好[俄语] -下午好 |
[14:59] | I’m Agent Coulson. This is Agent Ward. | 我是科尔森特工 这位是沃德特工 |
[15:02] | We’re looking for this young woman. | 我们在找这位年轻女士 |
[15:06] | Oh, she’s my angel. | 她是我的天使 |
[15:11] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:12] | She has gift…knows things. | 她有种天赋 她知道一切 |
[15:15] | She told me to go to doctor. | 她告诉我去看医生 |
[15:18] | He found a tumor. I’m having surgery next week. | 医生发现一枚肿瘤 我下周就要手术了 |
[15:21] | This girl saved me. | 这个女孩救了我 |
[15:27] | I can’t stabilize it. | 我没法稳定信号 |
[15:28] | There’s an encrypted local signal competing. | 有一个本地的加密信号在对抗 |
[15:30] | Mirror it over. | 把信号镜像过来 |
[15:31] | I have a couple of Rising Tide exploits that might work. | 我有些涨潮组织的技术也许会好使 |
[15:41] | One last thing. | 还差一步 |
[15:45] | Ta-da, and you’re welcome. | 搞定 不用谢 |
[15:48] | It’s very important that we talk with her. | 我们必须要找她谈谈 |
[15:50] | With her gift, I’m sure she knows you’re coming. | 凭她的天赋 肯定知道你们来了 |
[15:57] | Russian TV is kind of boring. | 俄罗斯的电视节目有点无聊啊 |
[16:01] | That looks a bit like our van. | 这个看起来有点像我们的货车 |
[16:08] | What are we looking at? | 我们看的这是什么 |
[16:19] | Us. | 我们自己 |
[16:26] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快出去 |
[16:31] | Oh, stupid tall person. | 该死的高个子 |
[16:33] | Call Coulson. Get the gun. | 打给科尔森 把枪给我 |
[16:37] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[16:39] | Safety off. | 扳开保险 |
[16:44] | Bang? | 砰 |
[17:02] | Sir, Amador attacked you and your people. | 长官 阿玛多尔攻击了我们 |
[17:04] | Whatever regard you hold for her isn’t reciprocated. | 她显然不像你那么念旧情 |
[17:07] | She just kicked us in the teeth. | 她打得我们满地找牙 |
[17:09] | How’s the team? | 大家还好吗 |
[17:10] | Rattled. No broken bones. | 受到了惊吓 但所幸没有受伤 |
[17:14] | We’re lucky she just knocked the van over so she could get away. | 还好她意在逃跑 所以只是把货车撞翻了 |
[17:17] | Probably take awhile for our folks to refocus. | 估计他们得好一阵才能缓过劲来 |
[17:20] | I think I can recover the data signature | 我想我可以恢复那个 |
[17:22] | of that encrypted broadcast. | 加密广播的数字签名 |
[17:24] | I don’t understand it yet, | 虽然我还没完全弄明白 |
[17:25] | but that’s how she was watching us. | 但她就是那样监视我们的 |
[17:26] | Give me an hour. Maybe we can start watching back. | 给我一小时 说不定能反过来找到她 |
[17:33] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[17:35] | It’s the same feed that was watching us in the van. | 这还是监视我们货车的那个信号 |
[17:37] | Uh, put it on the big monitor. | 放到大屏幕上 |
[17:40] | M-maybe the lens broke when the van rammed us. | 或许她撞我们的时候镜头摔坏了 |
[17:42] | I hope she broke more than that. | 希望她坏的不止是镜头 |
[17:51] | It’s a mirror. Are we recording this? | 这是面镜子 我们录下来了吗 |
[17:55] | We are now. | 现在录了 |
[18:00] | How are we seeing this? Where’s the camera? | 为什么我们能看到这个 镜头在哪里 |
[18:15] | It’s her eye. She’s the camera. | 是她的眼睛 她就是镜头 |
[18:23] | It switches to backscatter when she closes her eyes. | 她闭眼后就切换成反向散射模式 |
[18:25] | You’re a robot. Can you do that? | 你也像个机器人 你能做到吗 |
[18:28] | Who has tech like this? | 谁掌握这样的技术 |
[18:29] | We don’t — not like this. | 我们没有 至少不像这样的 |
[18:31] | Not this small and internal. | 没这么小巧 还能植入人体 |
[18:32] | That’s at least a decade ahead of anything I’ve seen. | 这比我所见过的技术超前了十年 |
[18:35] | Though, now that I’ve seen it, | 不过我看见样子了 |
[18:36] | I could maybe approximate it — the backscatter x-ray, | 我或许能仿制一个 反向散射X光 |
[18:39] | a micro-transceiver that somehow doesn’t fry her brain, | 一个不会烧焦她大脑的微型接收器 |
[18:41] | an internal power source… | 一个内置电源 |
[18:43] | All miniaturized. Honestly, it’s… | 都要微型化 说真的 这… |
[18:44] | – That’s genius. – …genius. | -真是太厉害了 -太厉害了 |
[18:48] | We have to bring her in. | 我们得带她回来 |
[18:49] | We have to take her out. She’s a weapon. | 我们得除掉她 她是个武器 |
[18:52] | I’ll call H.Q., | 我会呼叫总部 |
[18:52] | See if we can bring a task force in to help us. | 看能不能叫一队特遣队支援我们 |
[18:54] | Our team can handle this. | 我们的队伍能应付得来 |
[19:00] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[19:01] | You feel responsible — maybe you pushed her too hard. | 你觉得有责任 或许你逼她太紧了 |
[19:03] | But she tried to kill three members of our team. | 但她差点杀掉我们三名队员 |
[19:06] | If she wanted us dead, we’d be dead. | 如果她真想我们死 我们早就没命了 |
[19:07] | We got lucky. | 这次我们走运 |
[19:09] | You want to risk our lives again? | 你想再让我们冒一次险吗 |
[19:10] | You told me you were ready for combat, that you had my back. | 你说你可以战斗了 你会支持我 |
[19:13] | Don’t ever doubt it. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[19:14] | But you are defending this girl at the expense of the team. | 但你为了这个女孩 置队员于危险之中 |
[19:18] | Because we protect our own. | 因为我们要保护自己人 |
[19:19] | With all due respect, sir, she’s not one of our own. | 恕我直言 长官 她不是我们的一员 |
[19:23] | Guys. | 你们看 |
[19:28] | Why does she have to ask for permission? | 为什么她还要请求许可 |
[19:34] | She’s not being watched. | 她不是在被监视 |
[19:36] | She’s being controlled. We have to find her. | 她是被控制了 我们得找到她 |
[19:40] | We’ll take shifts watching the feed. | 我们轮流监视这个视频 |
[19:41] | Sooner or later, she’ll look at something | 她迟早会看到什么 |
[19:42] | that will clue us into her location. | 能让我们知道她在哪的线索 |
[19:46] | I’ll take the first watch. | 我值首轮 |
[20:01] | I just wanted to give you a quick update. | 我只是来知会你一声 |
[20:02] | She’s still at the hotel, so… | 她还在酒店里 所以… |
[20:06] | And that’s the update. | 目前进展就这么多 |
[20:09] | It’s a pretty weird day, huh? | 真是混乱的一天 不是吗 |
[20:12] | It’s like we were trapped in a van-shaped pinata. | 我们就像被困在一个货车型的糖罐里 |
[20:14] | That should never have happened. | 那件事确实不该发生 |
[20:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:17] | It wasn’t nearly as terrible as watching mom and dad fight downstairs. | 远不如看见爸爸妈妈在楼下吵架吓人 |
[20:20] | That shouldn’t have happened, either. | 那也不该发生 |
[20:22] | You regret coming along? | 后悔加入我们了吗 |
[20:24] | It was pretty impulsive, even for me. | 这的确很冲动 即便对我来说 |
[20:28] | I still don’t know much about you… | 我到现在也不太了解你 |
[20:31] | Except for you value really old stuff. | 就知道你非常看重老物件 |
[20:36] | And you value me. | 你也看重我 |
[20:40] | First person to do that in a long time. | 很长时间没有人这么对我了 |
[20:43] | So I happen to believe you’re an excellent judge of character. | 所以我认为你看人还是挺准的 |
[20:49] | If you think this woman deserves a second chance, | 如果你认为应当再给这个女人一次机会 |
[20:52] | we should give it to her… | 那我们就该给她 |
[20:56] | …even though she tried to kill me | 虽然她曾试图杀掉我 |
[20:57] | and I kind of hate her guts. | 而且我也挺讨厌她的 |
[21:12] | – Fitz. – What? | -菲兹 -怎么了 |
[21:13] | – What happened? Where’s May? – Uh, I don’t know. | -发生了什么 梅在哪 -我不知道 |
[21:15] | She was watching the transmission. | 她之前在盯着传送过来的影像 |
[21:17] | Amador must be sleeping. | 阿玛多尔一定是睡了 |
[21:18] | Play it back. | 回放一下 |
[21:22] | 托多洛夫大楼 用感应卡到D5区 九点 | |
[21:23] | There. She got another message — | 看 她又收到了一条消息 |
[21:25] | Todorov building. | 托多洛夫大楼 |
[21:30] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 暂停 |
[21:33] | Can you get closer on that receipt? | 能把镜头拉近到收据上吗 |
[21:38] | Damn it, May. | 该死的 梅 |
[21:43] | Wake the others. | 叫醒其他人 |
[21:47] | Whoever’s monitoring you, do they have audio? | 那些监视你的人 能监听到声音吗 |
[21:50] | No. | 不能 |
[21:51] | But they’ll use facial recognition | 但他们会通过面部识别软件 |
[21:53] | to determine you’re a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 确认你是神盾局特工 |
[21:55] | So I don’t have to introduce myself. | 那我不用自我介绍了 |
[21:57] | – Did Coulson send you? – No. | -是科尔森让你来的吗 -不是 |
[21:59] | He feels sorry for you. I don’t. | 他为你感到惋惜 我不会 |
[22:03] | I’m bringing you into S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我要把你带回神盾局 |
[22:04] | You’ll get a fair trial, and no one else gets hurt. | 你会得到公平的审判 不会害及他人 |
[22:08] | You have no idea, do you? | 你什么都不知道 |
[22:10] | We know that you receive orders. | 我们知道你听命于人 |
[22:11] | Then you know that once they see you, | 那你就该知道他们一看到你 |
[22:13] | only one of us gets to walk out of here. | 能活着走出去的就只有一个人了 |
[22:16] | They built in a fail-safe. | 他们安了自动防故障装置 |
[22:22] | Either I kill you… or they kill me. | 我不杀你 他们就会杀我 |
[22:34] | You should have stayed in bed. | 你应该躺在床上 |
[23:14] | Hello, Akela. | 你好 阿奇拉 |
[23:19] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[23:25] | Give it a minute. | 缓一缓 |
[23:27] | I hit you with a powerful dendrotoxin. | 我用强力树眼镜蛇毒弹射中了你 |
[23:34] | There’s a kill switch in my eye. | 我眼睛里有一个致死开关 |
[23:38] | Why hasn’t my handler blown it yet? | 我的管理人怎么还没触发它呢 |
[23:40] | As far as your handler knows, you fought agent May, | 你的管理人只知道你和梅特工打了一架 |
[23:42] | you both went down, then you got up | 你们都倒下了 然后你醒了 |
[23:44] | and left the building to complete your mission. | 离开了宾馆 继续执行任务 |
[23:49] | – How? – We hijacked your feed. | -怎么可能 -我们劫持了视频信号 |
[23:51] | One of my agents is wearing a set of glasses | 我们的一名特工正戴着一副模拟 |
[23:53] | mimicking your implant. | 你植入物的眼镜 |
[23:55] | Right now, it’s transmitting his point of view | 现在 传送回去的是他的所见 |
[23:57] | as if it was yours. | 而不是你的 |
[23:59] | It even has backscatter imaging. | 甚至还能呈现反向散射图像 |
[24:00] | I get messages from my handler. | 我能从管理人那里接到消息 |
[24:02] | We’re receiving those, as well. | 我们也能收到 |
[24:04] | My agent’s on his way to the Todorov building — | 我的特工正在去往托多洛夫大楼的路上 |
[24:07] | Completing your mission while we disable the fail-safe | 替你完成任务 同时我们解除你眼睛里的 |
[24:09] | in your eye. | 防故障装置 |
[24:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:15] | They can’t see you. | 他们看不到你 |
[24:18] | You’re okay, Akela. | 没事的 阿奇拉 |
[24:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:34] | How long have they been monitoring you? | 他们监视你多久了 |
[24:38] | Years. | 很多年了 |
[24:42] | Why are you doing this, Coulson? | 你为什么要这么做 科尔森 |
[24:44] | I need to know why a prox card is worth $30 million — | 我要知道为什么一张感应卡能值三千万 |
[24:46] | No. | 不是 |
[24:48] | Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me? | 你为什么这么做 为什么帮我 |
[24:52] | Where’s the “I told you so”? | 你不是应该教训我吗 |
[24:57] | That’s not me anymore. | 我现在不会那样了 |
[25:02] | I’m just glad you’re alive. | 你还活着我很高兴 |
[25:09] | Vanchat would have never caught us | 要是我做好自己的工作 |
[25:11] | if I’d just done my job. | 范查特就不会抓到我们了 |
[25:15] | I should have listened to you… | 我应该听你的话 |
[25:19] | Trusted my team the way you insisted. | 照你说的信任我的团队 |
[25:22] | If I had… | 如果我听进去了 |
[25:25] | they might still be alive. | 他们现在可能还活着 |
[25:41] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[25:43] | Todorov building. | 托多洛夫大楼 |
[25:44] | I think it’s research, not military. | 好像是研究中心 不是军方的 |
[25:46] | Looks like a prison. | 看起来像监狱 |
[25:48] | We wireless yet? | 可以无线操作了吗 |
[25:51] | Yep. Ready to detach. | 好 准备分离 |
[25:55] | Don’t look at me. They need to think you’re her. | 别看我 得让他们以为是她 |
[25:59] | And, oh, my God, super spy is ticklish. | 天呐 超级间谍竟然怕痒 |
[26:02] | How did you manage to escape? | 你是怎么逃出来的 |
[26:04] | I didn’t. | 没有 |
[26:05] | Got caught in a crossfire, went down. | 遇上交火 被击晕 |
[26:08] | Woke up in some half-assed triage bay, | 醒来时在什么伤员验伤分类处 |
[26:10] | blind in this eye. | 这只眼睛瞎了 |
[26:12] | Spent the next four years alone in a cage | 接下来四年被单独关在 |
[26:14] | at the bottom of a copper mine. | 一座铜矿下的牢笼里 |
[26:16] | We looked for you. | 我们找过你 |
[26:18] | Heard rumors you’d been taken to Shanxi Province. | 有消息说你被带去了山西省 |
[26:20] | When a team finally came, | 后来终于有只小队来了 |
[26:22] | I thought it was S.H.I.E.L.D. at first, but… | 我还以为是神盾局 但是 |
[26:24] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[26:25] | Don’t know, even to this day, but they were organized. | 我现在都不知道 但他们组织性很强 |
[26:30] | They took me to a clinic. | 他们把我带去了一家诊所 |
[26:32] | I had multiple surgeries. | 给我做了多次手术 |
[26:34] | Until one day, I could see out of both eyes again. | 直到有一天我两只眼睛又都能看到了 |
[26:38] | I was so grateful… | 我十分感激 |
[26:41] | until I realized what they’d done. | 直到我意识到究竟是怎么回事 |
[26:42] | Somebody was watching. | 有人监视你 |
[26:44] | My every move. | 我的一举一动 |
[26:46] | I had no idea until they sent the first message. | 他们给我发第一条消息时我才知道 |
[26:48] | Then the assignments started. | 然后任务就开始了 |
[26:51] | Mostly, it was “Steal this,” | 大多数都是让我偷东西 |
[26:53] | “Follow him,” “Break into there.” | 跟踪人或者闯进什么地方 |
[26:56] | I just tried to ignore them. | 我开始不想理会他们 |
[26:59] | But when I did, I’d get this pain, | 但那样就会有疼痛感 |
[27:02] | like an electric migraine. | 像电刺激的偏头痛 |
[27:04] | The fail-safe. | 防故障装置 |
[27:05] | Polite way of putting it. | 这是委婉的说法 |
[27:09] | Now, when I think about my years in the cage… | 现在想想在牢房里待的那几年 |
[27:13] | I miss it. | 觉得还不如那时 |
[27:15] | I wish I could go back, | 真希望我能回去 |
[27:17] | be alone, sleep in peace. | 自已一个人 好好睡觉 |
[27:23] | I know you’re tired, but I need your help. | 我知道你很累 但我需要你的帮助 |
[27:26] | If you want information on the prox card, | 如果你想知道感应卡的事 |
[27:28] | you’re out of luck. | 我真的不知道 |
[27:29] | You can’t go on missions without intel. | 没有情报你无法执行任务 |
[27:30] | It comes in pieces — | 信息是支离破碎的 |
[27:32] | a name, an address. | 一个名字 一个地址 |
[27:39] | It would suck to live like this, | 这样活着真是太难受了 |
[27:42] | wondering if someone’s watching. | 一直在想是不是有人在监视 |
[27:44] | Testing backscatter. | 测试反向散射 |
[27:53] | Good to go. | 可以了 |
[27:58] | Remember, I can’t look at you, much less help you. | 记住 我不能看你 更不用说帮你了 |
[28:02] | Got it. Don’t count on you for help. | 知道了 也不指望你帮我 |
[28:11] | I’ll be watching. | 我会一直监视的 |
[28:13] | Come on, Akela. | 拜托 阿奇拉 |
[28:13] | You’ve never spoken to or met anyone in person? | 你从没见过或跟任何人通过话吗 |
[28:15] | No. | 没有 |
[28:16] | Only contacts are the messages I receive from the Englishman. | 唯一的联络是英国人给我发的信息 |
[28:20] | The Englishman — your handler? | 英国人 你的管理人吗 |
[28:21] | How do you know he’s English? | 你怎么知道他是英国人 |
[28:22] | The way he refers to certain things. | 他的用词 |
[28:24] | He uses “lift” Instead of “elevator,” | 电梯他说”lift”而不是”elevator” |
[28:27] | “Boot” Instead of “trunk.” | 汽车后备箱 他说”boot”不用”trunk” |
[28:28] | Think about the messages. | 回想那些信息 |
[28:29] | What else do you know about him? | 你还能推断出什么 |
[28:31] | He’s late 30s, early 40s. | 他应该40岁左右 |
[28:36] | Uses dated references — | 经常用一些过时的说法 |
[28:38] | “Disk drive” Instead of “Flash drive,” | 不说”闪存盘” 说”磁盘” |
[28:40] | “Burma” Instead of “Myanmar.” | 说缅甸的时候用”Burma”而不是”Myanmar” |
[28:41] | How’s his typing? | 他打字水平如何 |
[28:45] | Clumsy. | 不怎么样 |
[28:46] | Makes a lot of mistakes. | 经常打错 |
[28:49] | Thick fingers, maybe heavyset. | 手指粗 可能比较魁梧 |
[28:51] | I forgot how good you are. | 我都忘记你有多厉害了 |
[28:53] | Sir, we’re ready down here. | 长官 我们这边准备好了 |
[28:58] | Fitz and Simmons are prepped for surgery. | 菲兹和西蒙斯做好手术准备了 |
[29:00] | It should be any minute now. | 随时都会开始 |
[29:07] | Remember, you have man hands, | 记住 你的手是男人的手 |
[29:09] | so don’t look when you scan the card. | 刷卡的时候别看 |
[29:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:17] | Ward’s on-site, so we don’t have much time. | 沃德到那里了 我们时间很紧 |
[29:19] | To remove her eyeball. | 我们得取出她的眼球 |
[29:20] | Yeah, ocular surgery is not really my field of expertise. | 我其实不是很擅长眼科手术 |
[29:23] | We’ve got no other choice. There’s a kill switch inside Akela. | 没办法 阿奇拉眼睛里有个致死开关 |
[29:26] | Could be a poison, could be an explosive. | 可能是毒药 也可能是炸弹 |
[29:29] | Either way, if Ward’s caught, | 无论是什么 一旦沃德被抓住 |
[29:31] | they’ll kill her instantly. | 他们会立刻杀了她 |
[29:33] | Where are you going, Sir? | 长官 你要去哪 |
[29:34] | To find out whose finger’s on the trigger. | 去找出幕后黑手 |
[29:44] | Approaching Delta 3. | 接近D3区 |
[29:54] | Careful! Mirror. | 小心 有镜子 |
[29:57] | Don’t need your help. | 不用你帮忙 |
[29:58] | Handler’s definitely local. | 管理人就在附近 |
[30:02] | Any idea where he’s transmitting from? | 知道他从哪发出信号的吗 |
[30:04] | Somewhere here. | 这片区域的某个地方 |
[30:05] | Every time he sends a message, we get closer. | 他每发一条信息 我们的追踪就更近一步 |
[30:08] | Keep me updated on comm 3. | 有消息用3号通讯频道联系我 |
[30:09] | I’m headed out now. | 我出去行动 |
[30:10] | I’ll track him down if you want to stay here and oversee the op. | 我可以去找他 让你留下监控情况 |
[30:14] | Thank you. This one’s mine. | 谢谢 但这家伙 我来 |
[30:17] | – And about earlier… – Go. Find the guy. | -之前的事… -去吧 找到他 |
[30:27] | I may need your feedback during the operation, | 手术过程中你可能得给我一些反馈 |
[30:30] | which means I have to inject a local anesthetic | 所以我只能将局部麻醉剂 |
[30:32] | into your eye rather than putting you under. | 注入你的眼睛 不能给你做全麻 |
[30:36] | Whatever’s necessary. | 随你 |
[30:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | Let’s begin, then. | 我们开始吧 |
[31:00] | Let me. | 我来 |
[31:14] | What do they mean, “target”? | “目标”是什么意思 |
[31:15] | It’s never good, especially for the target. | 肯定没好事 特别是对那个目标来说 |
[31:18] | Let’s hope it’s a knockout and not a kill. | 但愿只要打晕他 不用杀了他 |
[31:20] | You should get out of there. | 你还是出来吧 |
[31:22] | I’ve come this far. | 都走到这一步了 |
[31:23] | I’ll finish, whatever it takes. | 无论怎样我都要完成 |
[31:34] | Help. | 帮帮我 |
[31:39] | I’m sorry. | 我没听错吧 |
[31:40] | Did you say, “Help”? | 你是在求助吗 |
[31:40] | Because a minute ago, you said you didn’t want or need my help. | 你刚刚不是说不要我帮忙吗 |
[31:43] | That was before they asked me to go all Mata Hari on this guy. | 那是在他们要我色诱这家伙之前 |
[31:51] | I’m just gonna knock him out. | 我直接把他打晕算了 |
[31:52] | Ward, wait. We may need them to get through the next door. | 沃德 等等 我们可能需要他通过下一道门 |
[31:55] | Remember, it said seduce, not kill. | 记住 写的是勾引 不是杀死 |
[32:00] | I don’t think I’m his type. | 我觉得他不会喜欢我这种型的 |
[32:02] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[32:04] | Cheap haircut. 5:00 shadow. | 随便理的头发 胡子拉碴 |
[32:07] | Nope. Odds are you guys play for the same team. | 好吧 我猜你们应该都是直的 |
[32:10] | You’re gonna have to bromance him. | 你得跟他套近乎 |
[32:12] | Talk sports, vodka, the victorianov secret catalog. | 聊聊运动 伏特加 维秘女模什么的 |
[32:16] | Be friendly, Agent Ward. Can you be friendly? | 友好一点 沃德特工 能做到吗 |
[32:19] | Please don’t die. | 别死掉啊 |
[32:59] | Da? | 对吗 |
[33:02] | Da? | 对吗 |
[33:07] | Guess not. | 看来不懂 |
[33:26] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:26] | Are you supposed to grab one of these guys? | 你要抓走一个人吗 |
[34:06] | They just sent another message. | 他们又发了一条消息 |
[34:08] | Coulson, he’s close — only a few blocks from you. | 科尔森 他离你很近 只隔了几个街区 |
[34:10] | He’s somewhere in Victory Square. | 就在胜利广场的什么地方 |
[34:12] | One more message should lock in his precise location. | 再发一条消息就可以锁定他的具体位置了 |
[34:21] | Figured out what I needed the guard for | 我知道要保镖干什么了 |
[34:24] | his password. | 他的密码 |
[34:25] | Maybe I can talk you through a hack. Just give me a minute. | 没准我能教你黑进去 给我一分钟 |
[34:30] | No more minutes. | 没时间了 |
[34:34] | Meet me on the south side of the building, A.S.A.P. | 跟我在大楼南边碰面 越快越好 |
[34:37] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[34:39] | Which way is South? | 哪边是南边啊 |
[35:06] | Please tell me it’s out already. | 求你告诉我已经弄出来了 |
[35:08] | It’s mostly out. | 就快了 |
[35:11] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -出什么问题了吗 -没有 |
[35:16] | But Dr. Fitzy needs to step in now. | 但是菲兹博士得来接手了 |
[35:18] | This is his area of expertise, not mine. | 这是他的专业领域 不是我的 |
[35:21] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[35:34] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[35:34] | Most likely, both the power source | 电源和致死开关 |
[35:36] | and kill switch are located within the eye itself. | 应该都在眼睛里面 |
[35:38] | So, how to disconnect without triggering the kill switch? | 那么 要如何切断而不触发开关呢 |
[35:45] | I know what to do. | 我知道怎么做了 |
[35:47] | I just need to clarify one thing. | 我只需要搞清楚一件事 |
[36:07] | – Ward. – What? | -沃德 -干什么 |
[36:09] | You sound winded. | 你气喘吁吁的 |
[36:10] | – Is this a bad time? – Little bit. | -是不是不方便 -有点 |
[36:12] | Well, not so good for me, either, | 我这边也有点麻烦 |
[36:13] | Considering I’m holding a still-attached prosthetic eye | 我手上正拿着一个还连着线的 |
[36:16] | that could explode at any second. | 随时可能爆炸的假眼 |
[36:17] | Are the wires exposed or shielded? | 线是暴露的还是遮蔽的 |
[36:24] | Cut it now. Cut the wires now! | 剪线 现在就剪线 |
[36:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[36:28] | Oh, no problem. | 没事 |
[36:31] | Ward explained the sitch. | 沃德解释了一下操作手法 |
[36:43] | Coming your way. | 朝你来了 |
[36:44] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[37:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:14] | He probably left as soon as he threw the kill switch. | 也许他一启动致死开关就离开了 |
[37:16] | He’s there, 20 meters from you. | 他还在 离你20米远 |
[37:28] | I think I’ve got him. | 我想我发现他了 |
[37:35] | – Excuse me, sir. – I’m sorry, but I’m very late. | -打扰了 先生 -抱歉 我迟到了 |
[37:38] | I’m with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局的 |
[37:40] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[37:50] | He was a former MI6 officer | 他以前是军情六处的军官 |
[37:52] | who fell off the grid a few years ago. | 几年前销声匿迹了 |
[37:53] | My handler was as trapped as I was. | 我的管理人和我一样毫无选择 |
[37:56] | Which means the real threat’s still out there. | 所以真正的威胁依然存在 |
[37:58] | Big S.H.I.E.L.D.’s still trying to decipher | 神盾局还在努力破译 |
[37:59] | what was written on that chalkboard. | 黑板上写的东西 |
[38:02] | Nobody’s ever seen anything like it. | 没人见过那种东西 |
[38:03] | Couple of people think it might be alien — | 有些人觉得可能是外星文字 |
[38:05] | Possibly an equation. | 也许是等式 |
[38:07] | Must be important if it’s worth $30 million. | 如果价值三千万 一定很重要 |
[38:11] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会搞明白的 |
[38:17] | You’ll get a fair trial. | 你会接受公正的审判 |
[38:19] | I plan on testifying. | 我打算作证 |
[38:22] | I know people. | 我有熟人 |
[38:24] | You deserve a second chance. | 你理应得到第二次机会 |
[38:25] | You already gave me one. | 你已经给过我了 |
[38:27] | Doesn’t matter how it plays out from here. | 以后怎么样并不重要 |
[38:30] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[38:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:34] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:40] | What happened to agent Coulson? He’s different. | 科尔森特工怎么了 他变了 |
[38:43] | Well, he’s loosened up a bit. | 他放松了一些 |
[38:45] | He nearly died before the battle of New York. | 纽约之战前 他差点丧命 |
[38:47] | But what did they do to him? | 他们对他做了什么 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[38:52] | Never mind. | 当我没问 |
[39:02] | Are you still needing your you time? | 你还要独处一会儿吗 |
[39:04] | There’s always room for A.C. | 我绝不会介意跟AC待会儿 |
[39:07] | Slide on in. | 上车吧 |
[39:09] | What’s wrong with… “Agent Coulson” or just “Coulson”? | “科尔森特工”或者”科尔森”怎么不好了 |
[39:14] | Nothing, I guess. A.C.’s just way cooler. | 没什么不好 但AC酷多了 |
[39:19] | ‘Cause you are — cool. | 因为你就很酷 |
[39:22] | Not many people would have made that call | 很少有人会做出那种决定 |
[39:24] | to give Amador a second chance. | 给阿玛多尔第二次机会 |
[39:26] | I got one. | 我自己也得到过 |
[39:29] | Seems only fair I extend the same opportunity to others. | 我也给别人这样的机会才算公平 |
[39:40] | I see why you like it in here. | 我明白你为什么喜欢这里了 |
[39:42] | Yeah. It’s kind of like my van. | 是啊 就像我的货车 |
[39:47] | Without all the bums trying to break in. | 不过没有那些想闯进来的流浪汉 |
[39:49] | I don’t miss that. | 我不怀念那个 |
[39:53] | It’s more peaceful here. | 这里更安静 |
[39:58] | It’s also cool knowing that someone has my back… | 知道无论发生什么事 会有人照应着我 |
[40:06] | no matter what. | 这感觉很好 |
[40:09] | Peaceful’s good. | 安静很好 |
[40:38] | I call. | 叫牌 |
[40:42] | And raise 100. | 再加一百 |
[40:53] | You know how I know I’m gonna beat you? | 你知道我怎么知道我能赢你吗 |
[40:55] | By losing? | 通过输掉吗 |
[40:58] | You have a tell, | 你有破绽 |
[41:00] | a psychological tic that lets me know you’re bluffing. | 一种心理抽搐 让我知道你在虚张声势 |
[41:06] | If I watch you carefully… | 如果我仔细观察你 |
[41:15] | If I watch you carefully… | 如果我仔细观察你 |
[41:17] | Oh, sorry. Hang on. | 对不起 等等 |
[41:20] | You know if I do this, that not only will I see Ward’s cards, | 你知道如果我这样做 不仅能看到沃德的牌 |
[41:23] | but I’ll see you without any clothes on? | 还会看到你的裸体吧 |
[41:28] | I fold. You win. | 我弃牌 你赢了 |