时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | I don’t mean to alarm you, | 我无意让你们担心 |
[00:29] | but I think you may have a mold problem. | 但你们这里好像发霉了 |
[00:31] | That sink with the standing water seems especially concerning. | 水池里的积水尤其让人担忧 |
[00:42] | Looking forward to it. | 我很期待呢 |
[01:03] | You have the intel on you? | 情报在你身上吗 |
[01:07] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[01:09] | They know? | 是吗 |
[01:10] | We have three minutes, Agent Shaw. | 我们只有三分钟 肖特工 |
[01:19] | Time to go, agents. | 该走了 各位特工 |
[01:20] | – Exit? – Follow me. | -从哪撤 -跟我走 |
[01:26] | I was wondering what you guys had been up to. | 我还想你们去哪了呢 |
[01:38] | Go. | 你先上 |
[01:38] | All right. | 好 |
[01:48] | Um, where are the dogs? | 雪橇狗在哪 |
[01:50] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别逗了 用不着 |
[02:01] | I bet you’re usually the one holding something like this. | 我敢说通常都是你拿着这种东西 |
[02:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:06] | She knows what she’s doing. | 她心里有数的 |
[02:07] | Whatever you do, don’t breathe. | 不要呼吸哦 |
[02:13] | That was a joke. | 开玩笑啦 |
[02:14] | You should, of course, feel comfortable breathing if you need to, | 如果需要的话 你当然可以呼吸 |
[02:16] | just not through your nose. | 别用鼻子就行 |
[02:18] | And very minimally through your mouth. | 用嘴呼吸也要幅度很小 |
[02:30] | There we are. | 拿到了 |
[02:41] | That’s all the intel you recovered? | 这是你获取的全部情报吗 |
[02:43] | I certainly hope so. | 希望如此 |
[02:46] | Well, thank you, Agent Shaw, | 谢谢你 肖特工 |
[02:48] | for keeping it safe up there. | 安全地保管情报 |
[02:51] | We’ll push this through to the Hub. | 我们会把它送回中心 |
[02:52] | In fact, we’re headed there now to drop you off. | 事实上 我们正飞往那里 送你过去 |
[02:54] | Get you a change of clothes, a proper meal — | 换套衣服 吃顿像样的饭 |
[02:57] | You’ll be good as new. | 你马上就能精神焕发 |
[02:58] | The Hub? Really? | 中心 真的吗 |
[03:00] | How exciting. It’s been ages. | 好激动 好久没去了 |
[03:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:05] | Done with that paranasal extraction nonsense. | 鼻旁取出已经完成了 |
[03:08] | Do you need me to analyze the data? | 需要我分析数据吗 |
[03:09] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必 |
[03:10] | If it’s encrypted, I can mine the chip for him. | 如果加密了 我可以帮他搞定芯片 |
[03:12] | I’m afraid this mission’s classified. | 这项任务是机密 |
[03:14] | Clearance level 8. | 需要八级权限 |
[03:17] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[03:18] | He can just shut us out of the process like that? | 他一句话就可以把我们挡在外面吗 |
[03:20] | Well, he did say the mission is level 8. | 他都说任务是八级的了 |
[03:22] | And we’re not, so we can’t know about it. | 我们没那权限 所以我们不能知道 |
[03:24] | Right, but this is normally the part | 但通常这时候 |
[03:25] | where we all stand around the holocom and we learn about stuff. | 我们都围在全息屏前 了解任务 |
[03:27] | I mean, aren’t we all on the same team? | 我们不是一伙的吗 |
[03:29] | No need to get started on one of your socialist riffs. | 用不着搬出你那套社会主义论调 |
[03:32] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s whole infrastructure is based on the hierarchy | 神盾局的基础结构是基于等级制度 |
[03:34] | and compartmentalization of intelligence. | 和情报的权限划分 |
[03:36] | Every agent can’t have the intel on every mission. | 不能让每个特工都知道每项任务的情报 |
[03:38] | Makes the entire organization vulnerable. | 那会让整个组织变得脆弱 |
[03:40] | Okay, fine, but if I just fought my way out | 好吧 但是如果我刚从 |
[03:42] | of an underground Siberian prison, | 西伯利亚的地下监狱打出来 |
[03:44] | I’d kind of want to know what for. | 我会希望知道行动的目的 |
[03:45] | Coulson’s got you used to the plane, | 科尔森让你习惯了飞机上的套路 |
[03:47] | The way we do missions here. | 我们这里的行动方式 |
[03:48] | The Hub is different. | 在中心可完全不同 |
[03:51] | The Hub? | 中心 |
[03:53] | What’s the Hub? | 中心是什么 |
[04:07] | Didn’t realize big brother was this big. | 没想到老大哥这么大 |
[04:09] | Oh, this is nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[04:10] | Wait until you see the Triskelion. | 三曲翼总部才叫大呢 |
[04:13] | Everyone’s wearing the same suit. | 所有人都穿着同样的服装 |
[04:14] | Someone tell me why, please. | 谁能告诉我为什么 |
[04:22] | Do I get one? | 有我的吗 |
[04:24] | That’s your badge, | 那是你的”徽章” |
[04:26] | which means you’ve got a long way to go to even make level one. | 意味着你离一级都还差着远呢 |
[04:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:31] | Does that also mean no access to any computers here whatsoever? | 那我是不是也不能用这里的任何一台电脑 |
[04:34] | I could run a search on the redacted S.H.I.E.L.D. file on my parents. | 我可以搜索一下那份被神盾局编辑过我父母的文件 |
[04:37] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[04:38] | But it just — | 我只是… |
[04:39] | It seems like the place they’d keep them, right? | 那份文件应该就会存在这种地方 |
[04:41] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[04:42] | But right now, we’ve got more pressing matters at hand. | 但现在 我们手头上有更紧迫的事 |
[04:45] | Agent Sitwell. | 西特韦尔特工 |
[04:46] | Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
[04:48] | Good to see you feeling better. | 很高兴你有所好转 |
[04:49] | Agent Hand’s waiting for you in the situation room. | 汉德特工在战况室等你 |
[04:51] | And she doesn’t like to wait. | 她不太喜欢等人 |
[04:52] | So you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[04:53] | Only her reputation. | 只是听说过 |
[04:55] | After you. | 你先请 |
[04:55] | Your level 7s can join us in the briefing. | 你的七级特工可以一起听简报 |
[04:57] | Say cheese. | 笑一个 |
[05:03] | Victoria Hand… | 维多利亚·汉德 |
[05:05] | Is here. | 在这里 |
[05:15] | Is this your subtle way of saying I can’t come with? | 你这是在委婉地告诉我 我不能一起去吗 |
[05:18] | We’ll be back. | 我们马上回来 |
[05:19] | Wha– | 什 |
[05:23] | We should probably head over to the tech corridor. | 我们应该去技术走廊了 |
[05:25] | – Oh, I can’t wait to see the new chem-kit. -Yeah | -我等不及想看新化学装备了 -是啊 |
[05:30] | I don’t think it likes me here. | 这地方肯定不喜欢我 |
[05:36] | Agent Hand. | 汉德特工 |
[05:37] | Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
[05:40] | Nice to finally put a face to the name. | 很高兴终于见到本人了 |
[05:42] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[05:43] | These are agents May and Ward. | 这是梅特工和沃德特工 |
[05:45] | Well, now that we’ve gotten that over with, | 介绍就到此为止吧 |
[05:47] | here’s what you can know. | 以下是你们可以了解的情报 |
[05:49] | The intel you recovered from agent Shaw | 你们从肖特工手上拿到的情报 |
[05:51] | tells us that a separatist group from South Ossetia | 告诉我们一个南奥塞梯的独立派 |
[05:54] | has built a weapon called Ezbiitometer. | 制造了一件叫做”艾斯比图米特”的武器 |
[05:56] | The overkill device? | 超强杀伤性装置吗 |
[05:58] | A little dramatic for my taste. | 以我的口味 略显做作 |
[06:02] | We’ve intercepted chatter that tells us | 我们从拦截到的信号中得知 |
[06:04] | they plan to use the weapon in the next 24 hours | 他们打算在未来24小时内靠这件武器 |
[06:06] | to declare their independence from Russia and Georgia. | 宣布从俄罗斯和格鲁吉亚独立 |
[06:11] | We believe it creates sonic vibrations | 我们认为它能产生声振动 |
[06:12] | powerful enough to trigger weapons from a great distance — | 其威力足以在远距离触发武器 |
[06:15] | Anything from the missiles on a helicopter | 从直升机上的导弹 |
[06:18] | to a nuclear warhead sitting in its silo. | 到发射井里的核弹头 |
[06:20] | So if we move on them, | 如果我们对他们动武 |
[06:21] | they could use our own weapons against us. | 他们可以用我们的武器来对付我们 |
[06:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:25] | That’s why I need a two-man team | 所以我需要一支二人小队 |
[06:26] | to sneak across the disputed border undetected, | 偷偷穿过争议边界 |
[06:29] | break into the separatist stronghold, | 闯进独立派要塞 |
[06:31] | and disable the weapon in the next 24 hours. | 在24小时内拆除这件武器 |
[06:33] | And you have two people who fit my bill. | 你正好有两个手下适合这工作 |
[06:37] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[06:39] | I was in Georgia during the incursion in ’08. | 我08年参与过格鲁吉亚战争 |
[06:41] | I still have contacts on the South Ossetian border. | 我在南奥塞梯边境仍有联络人 |
[06:43] | And you’ll have to use them. | 那你们要用上他们了 |
[06:44] | But we don’t have specs on the device, | 但我们并不了解这件装置 |
[06:46] | so I need someone on the team | 所以我需要你们派一个 |
[06:48] | who can identify and dismantle it on-site. | 能在现场识别出并拆除武器的人 |
[06:55] | Do you mean… | 你的意思是… |
[06:57] | I think she does. | 我想就是那意思 |
[07:00] | I found a localized E.M.P., plus a few other party favors. | 我找到一个小范围电磁脉冲器和一些其他装置 |
[07:03] | Oh, come on. What the… | 拜托 搞什… |
[07:05] | Open. | 开门啊 |
[07:06] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了 |
[07:07] | The cart’s stuck. | 小车被卡住了 |
[07:14] | That’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:16] | What the hell?! | 搞什么啊 |
[07:17] | Who designed this?! | 谁设计的啊 |
[07:18] | In the hub, of all places. | 居然还是在中心 |
[07:27] | Oh, that’s… | 这… |
[07:30] | Seriously? | 当真吗 |
[07:37] | I just can’t believe you’re going in | 真不敢相信你要去执行任务 |
[07:41] | dark, | 而且一无所知 |
[07:42] | in hostile territory, without comms, | 又是敌方领土 不带通讯器 |
[07:43] | lacking any real physical strength. | 而你手无缚鸡之力 |
[07:45] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[07:46] | Did I give you an antivenin pack? | 抗蛇毒素我给你了吗 |
[07:50] | The caucasus have a plethora of highly endemic spider species. | 高加索有很多当地独有的蜘蛛 |
[07:52] | Jemma, stop. Stop worrying about me. | 珍玛 行了 别再担心我了 |
[07:55] | I can do this. | 我没问题的 |
[07:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:58] | And don’t you do anything rash while I’m gone… | 我不在的时候你别做什么傻事 |
[08:02] | …like jump out of an airplane. | 比如从飞机上跳下去什么的 |
[08:08] | Well, you’ll be careful. | 你要小心 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I’ve handled worse. | 更糟糕的情况我都应付过 |
[08:17] | Oh, I almost forgot. I made you this. | 差点忘了 我给你做了这个 |
[08:22] | Your favorite sandwich. | 你最爱的三明治 |
[08:23] | Prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella. | 意式熏火腿加水牛芝士 |
[08:25] | With your homemade pesto aioli? | 加你自制的蒜泥蛋黄酱了吗 |
[08:26] | Just a hint. | 加了一点 |
[08:28] | Hey, is this what you wanted? | 你要的是这个吗 |
[08:30] | Also, what is this? | 还有 这是什么 |
[08:31] | Oh, Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[08:33] | A full-sized mag pouch? | 大弹夹袋 |
[08:34] | Just one of the many tactical decisions I’ve had to make already. | 只是我必须做出的一个战术决策而已 |
[08:39] | And Ward said we needed it. | 沃德说我们用得上 |
[08:42] | You need to disable the overkill device by 0600 tomorrow | 你们得在明早六点之前拆除超强杀伤性装置 |
[08:45] | in order to prevent the separatist attack. | 以阻止独立派的攻击 |
[08:48] | Once you signal S.H.I.E.L.D., | 你们一给神盾局发信号 |
[08:49] | the extraction team will get you both out. | 救援小队就会马上带你们撤离 |
[08:52] | Take care of him. | 照顾好他 |
[08:53] | Of course, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:54] | More moving, less talking, Agent Ward. | 少说话多做事 沃德特工 |
[08:57] | Time’s not on our side. | 我们时间可不多 |
[09:18] | Does this feel okay to you? | 你觉得这样没问题吗 |
[09:20] | Shouldn’t we be going with him? | 我们不该跟他一起去吗 |
[09:22] | The people who put these ops together | 策划本次行动的人员 |
[09:24] | are the best of the best. | 都是精英中的精英 |
[09:26] | The know what they’re doing. | 他们心里有数 |
[09:39] | So Simmons, by this point, does not have a bloody clue. | 西蒙斯这会儿还什么都不知道呢 |
[09:42] | You know, we’re in the back, trying to contain our laughter. | 我们在后面憋着笑 |
[09:45] | So Simmons goes into the vacuum chamber wearing — | 西蒙斯走进了真空室 |
[09:48] | wearing a-a bunny suit. | 穿着兔子衣 |
[09:49] | Um, we just call it that because it | 我们这么叫是因为 |
[09:51] | it covers your whole body. | 那衣服罩住全身 |
[09:54] | So she’s in the vacuum chamber, | 她进了真空室 |
[09:55] | but when she takes her mask off to speak to me, | 摘下面具要跟我说话 |
[09:59] | she sneezes all over the Faraday cup… | 却打了个喷嚏 喷在了法拉第杯上 |
[10:06] | which is funny. | 多好笑 |
[10:08] | Do you have the beacon? | 带信标了吗 |
[10:10] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[10:11] | But it’s funny because vacuum chambers are so dry, | 很好笑啊 因为真空室很干燥 |
[10:14] | and this instrument was actually supposed to go into space. | 而这件仪器本来是要上太空的 |
[10:19] | It had sensitive chemical components. | 里面有灵敏的化学成分 |
[10:23] | Simmons actually tells it a lot better than I do. | 西蒙斯讲这故事效果比我要好得多 |
[10:26] | Listen. My contact’s Uri Dubrovsky. | 我的线人叫尤里·杜波斯基 |
[10:28] | We’ll pay him to get us across the border. | 我们付钱让他带我们过边境 |
[10:31] | We go back, | 我们认识很久了 |
[10:33] | but he doesn’t like new people, | 但他不喜欢生面孔 |
[10:35] | so keep your mouth shut and your head down. | 所以闭嘴低头 |
[11:04] | Um, can you ask what beers that they have on tap? | 能问问他们有什么现成的啤酒吗 |
[11:07] | Uri is your friend? | 尤里是你朋友吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:12] | Uri’s dead. | 尤里死了 |
[11:21] | You have no friends here. | 你在这里没朋友 |
[11:24] | Oh! No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[11:25] | Please be careful. | 请小心点 |
[11:27] | Can you imagine what Fitz would do | 你能想象要是菲兹回来 |
[11:29] | if the night-night gun was broken when he came back? | 发现”好梦”枪坏了会怎么样吗 |
[11:32] | Surely he’ll be okay out there, right? | 他出外勤不会有事吧 |
[11:35] | Well, Agent May is level 7. | 梅特工有七级权限 |
[11:38] | Maybe she can give us an update on their mission. | 也许她能透露一点任务的消息 |
[11:44] | Does that mean | 这是说 |
[11:45] | that you do know something and you can’t tell us, | 你知情 但不能透露给我们 |
[11:46] | or that you don’t know anything? | 还是你也不知情 |
[11:48] | Which non-expression is this? | 这样面无表情是什么意思 |
[11:50] | We know what we’re supposed to. | 我们只知道该知道的 |
[11:53] | When we have more information, we’ll react. | 有更多信息 我们就作出反应 |
[11:56] | All right, clear out. | 好了 清场 |
[11:57] | I need to run some diagnostics, then reboot. | 我要做些测试诊断 然后重启 |
[12:00] | That means you two. Off. | 你俩也是 都出去 |
[12:08] | You guys may be okay with being in the dark, | 也许你们可以容忍不明不白 |
[12:09] | but I’m not into it. | 我可不行 |
[12:10] | I need answers. | 我要答案 |
[12:12] | And I know just the person who has them. | 我知道谁有 |
[12:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:17] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[12:18] | I’m obviously talking about coulson. | 当然是科尔森 |
[12:21] | I’m going to need three more chalks queued up at the border. | 再安排三支空降小队在边境待命 |
[12:23] | And a fourth standing by in Armenia? | 第四支在亚美尼亚待命吗 |
[12:26] | Great minds. | 想到一块儿了 |
[12:28] | It must be nice to be off that plane. | 能从那架飞机上下来感觉很不错吧 |
[12:31] | I understand you’re almost through your recovery. | 我听说你已经差不多康复了 |
[12:33] | The plane has nothing to do with my recovery. | 飞机跟我的康复没有任何关系 |
[12:36] | I only know what I’ve read. | 我只知道报告里的信息 |
[12:37] | Seems Fury has a soft spot for his favorites. | 弗瑞似乎对他喜欢的人格外关照 |
[12:40] | Not everyone gets sent to Tahiti. | 不是所有人都能被送去塔希提岛 |
[12:42] | It’s a magical…place. | 那是个神奇的…地方 |
[12:46] | All I meant was it must feel good to be back in the big leagues. | 我只是想说回归一线部队的感觉一定很好 |
[12:49] | Two of my agents are the key to this operation. | 我的两个特工是这次行动的关键 |
[12:52] | I never left the bigs. | 我就没离开一线部队 |
[12:54] | Let’s hope they’re as good as you think they are. | 希望他们像你说的那么好 |
[13:01] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[13:04] | Why haven’t they killed us yet? | 他们怎么还没杀掉我们 |
[13:05] | I mean, I’m glad that they haven’t killed us yet. | 我当然很高兴他们还没杀掉我们 |
[13:07] | They’re waiting for their boss, | 他们在等他们的头儿 |
[13:08] | so before he gets here, we need a plan. | 他来之前 我们得想个对策 |
[13:12] | How long can you hold your breath underwater? | 你能在水下屏气多长时间 |
[13:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:15] | You familiar with the term “slam and cram”? | 你知道什么叫”重击强塞”吗 |
[13:17] | No, and I d– I don’t think I want to be. | 不 我也不想知道 |
[13:19] | How attached are you to your pinky? | 你的小指对你有多重要 |
[13:21] | Very, very attached, and before you ask | 非常非常重要 在你问出 |
[13:23] | another terrifyingly vague question, | 其他吓人又含糊的问题前 |
[13:25] | let me be clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[13:26] | Any plan that involves even one of those scenarios | 任何需要牵扯到暴力的计划 |
[13:28] | isn’t going to work for me. | 我都做不到 |
[13:30] | As a matter of fact, I’ve — | 实际上 我… |
[13:36] | I heard you were looking for your friend Uri. | 听说你在找你朋友尤里 |
[13:38] | And Uri was friends with separatists. | 尤里是独立派的朋友 |
[13:41] | Are you separatists? | 你是独立派的吗 |
[13:43] | No. | 不 |
[13:44] | We’re here to stop them. | 我们是来阻止他们的 |
[13:45] | Definitely here to stop them. | 绝对是来阻止他们的 |
[13:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:48] | If you could just help us get across the border — | 如果你能帮我们越过边境 |
[13:55] | You’re wasting my time, so let me be clear. | 你在浪费我的时间 我把话说明吧 |
[13:58] | You’ve given me no reason to trust you. | 你没有给我信任你的理由 |
[14:01] | And trust is everything to me. | 信任对我来说就是一切 |
[14:11] | Hey. Fancy seeing you here. | 你好 见到你可真好 |
[14:13] | Skye, | 斯凯 |
[14:14] | I told you I’d look into the file about your parents. | 我说过我会查你父母的档案的 |
[14:17] | No, I know. That’s not why I’m here. | 我知道 我不是为那事来 |
[14:18] | I wanted to know more about Ward and Fitz’s mission. | 我想了解一下沃德和菲兹的任务 |
[14:21] | Simmons is seriously starting to unravel without Fitz. | 菲兹不在 西蒙斯快要抓狂了 |
[14:24] | I know it’s hard to hear, but you don’t have the clearance. | 我知道这话不好听 但是你没有权限 |
[14:27] | But I have eyes. | 但我有眼睛啊 |
[14:28] | I saw six squads in full tactical gear, | 我看见六支全副武装的小队 |
[14:31] | three crates of RPGs, | 三箱火箭炮 |
[14:32] | and a full crew of analysts head to operations. | 还有一整队分析员前往指挥中心 |
[14:35] | Are you really telling me | 你真打算告诉我 |
[14:36] | that has nothing to do with Ward and Fitz’s mission? | 这些都跟沃德和菲兹的任务无关吗 |
[14:38] | If I’m right, | 如果我是对的 |
[14:40] | give me a signal by not saying anything. | 你就别说话 就算承认了 |
[14:43] | Trust the system. | 要相信组织 |
[14:49] | How did it go? | 进展如何 |
[14:51] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[14:51] | He’s acting like a robot version of himself right now. | 他现在就好像是个机器人一样 |
[14:55] | If we want the truth, | 如果我们想知道真相 |
[14:57] | we’ve got to get it ourselves. | 就得自己去找 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | How would you suggest — | 那你的建议是… |
[15:01] | Oh, wait. No. No. | 等等 不 |
[15:03] | – Yes. – No! | -是的 -不行 |
[15:04] | I can’t be a part of your bad-girl shenanigans. | 我不能跟你一起瞎折腾 |
[15:06] | I like following the rules and doing what’s expected of me. | 我喜欢循规蹈矩 该做什么做什么 |
[15:10] | It makes me feel nice. | 这让我觉得安心 |
[15:11] | Simmons, wake up! | 西蒙斯 醒醒吧 |
[15:13] | Ward and Fitz went on a top-secret, two-man operation, | 沃德和菲兹去执行绝密二人任务了 |
[15:16] | and look. | 而且你看 |
[15:16] | There are more men. | 人越来越多 |
[15:18] | And either it’s a bigger deal and they’re not telling us, | 要么是事情比他们说得还要大 |
[15:20] | or something went wrong out there. | 要么就是出问题了 |
[15:21] | And maybe there’s nothing we can to do help, | 也许我们帮不上什么忙 |
[15:22] | but we got to know if there is. | 但如果帮得上 我们一定得知道 |
[15:24] | What if they’re injured or being tortured somewhere right now? | 万一他们受伤了或是正在被拷打怎么办 |
[15:28] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[15:29] | Tortured. | 被严刑拷打 |
[15:33] | What exactly do you have in mind? | 你究竟是怎么打算的 |
[15:37] | Okay! Enough! | 好了 够低了 |
[15:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:43] | A little to the left, Vladimir. | 稍微往左一点 弗拉基米尔 |
[15:45] | Gentle! | 慢点 |
[15:47] | Gentle. | 慢点 |
[15:48] | That’s it. Okay. | 就是这样 好了 |
[15:51] | Can I get a little more light down here, Marta? | 能再给我点亮吗 玛塔 |
[15:54] | Of course, mishka. | 当然 小熊[俄语] |
[15:55] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[15:58] | Little bear? | 你叫他小熊 |
[16:01] | I like watching him work, | 我喜欢他干活儿的样子 |
[16:04] | That little bear. | 真是只熊宝宝 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 搞定了 |
[16:22] | It’s nothing. | 小事一桩 |
[16:23] | Really. | 真的 |
[16:25] | I’m just a man. | 我就是个普通人而已 |
[16:27] | Get this man a drink. | 给这位普通人来杯酒 |
[16:30] | Oh, no. Here we go. | 不用了 那就喝吧 |
[16:39] | Salty. | 咸咸的 |
[16:44] | So… | 那… |
[16:46] | Let’s talk business. | 我们谈正事吧 |
[16:59] | Two million rubles? | 你花了两百万卢布吗 |
[17:02] | We need to work on your negotiation skills. | 你得好好学学谈判技巧了 |
[17:04] | I thought they were like pesos. | 我以为卢布跟比索一样不值钱 |
[17:06] | And anyway, | 再说了 |
[17:07] | you should be thanking me. | 你该感谢我 |
[17:10] | I shorted the fuse box with my localized E.M.P. | 我们被绑着时 是我用小范围电磁脉冲器 |
[17:13] | when we were tied up. | 短路了保险丝 |
[17:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:17] | Yes, and my plan worked | 没错 而且我的计划成功了 |
[17:19] | Because we’re over the border now, aren’t we? | 我们这不是越过边境了吗 |
[17:25] | We’re stopping. Why are we stopping? | 我们停下来了 为什么会停下 |
[17:28] | Quiet. | 别出声 |
[17:29] | Stay here. I’ll check it out. | 待在这里 我去看看什么情况 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | Maybe we’ll both stay here. | 我们还是都待这儿吧 |
[17:53] | Fitz! More border patrol. | 菲兹 又是边境巡逻 |
[17:56] | Already moving! Hurry up! | 我已经开溜了 快跟上 |
[18:13] | Sorry. Am I disturbing you? | 抱歉 我打扰到你了吗 |
[18:20] | You know, I like this plane. | 知道吗 我喜欢这架飞机 |
[18:23] | I like the way we do things here. | 我喜欢这里的工作方式 |
[18:25] | Everyone’s on the same page, no red tape. | 大家都了解情况 没有繁文缛节 |
[18:28] | So far, it’s working for us. | 目前看来 这还挺适合我们的 |
[18:32] | Most of us. | 至少对大部分人来说 |
[18:34] | And maybe I’m getting soft, | 或许我是变心软了 |
[18:37] | but I don’t like keeping things from our team. | 但我不喜欢对我们的队员有所隐瞒 |
[18:41] | If you knew — | 如果你知道… |
[18:44] | No. You’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[18:46] | Level 8. | 八级权限 |
[18:48] | But — | 但是… |
[18:52] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[18:54] | Trust the system. | 相信组织 |
[18:59] | May? | 梅 |
[19:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[19:10] | Say cheese. | 笑一个 |
[19:11] | 准许进入 珍玛·西蒙斯 五级特工 | |
[19:13] | Okay, you have the flash drive. Go | 闪存在你手上 去吧 |
[19:16] | I programmed it with a decoy crawler. | 我编写了一个伪装搜索程序 |
[19:18] | It’ll use my browser history | 它会用我的网页浏览记录 |
[19:19] | to simulate my usual online activity. | 模拟我平时的网上活动 |
[19:21] | So while S.H.I.E.L.D thinks I’m trolling Reddit and Facebook | 所以神盾局以为我在用你给我的笔记本 |
[19:24] | with the laptop you gave me — | 上无聊的社交网站时 |
[19:24] | You’ll be hacking the files for Ward and Fitz’s mission. | 你其实是在入侵沃德和菲兹的任务文件 |
[19:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:27] | And remember, once you plug it in, you’ll only have about — | 记住 你一插入闪存 你只有… |
[19:29] | Three minutes before S.H.I.E.L.D. catches on. | 三分钟时间 否则就会被发现 |
[19:30] | Do you realize that you keep finishing my sent– | 你发现了吗 你一直在接我的… |
[19:32] | Your sentences. I know. I’m sorry. Bad habit. | 你的句子 我知道 抱歉 一紧张就这样 |
[19:39] | This is actually a bit thrilling. | 这还挺刺激的 |
[19:42] | Ah, good. I’m glad. | 你开心就好 |
[19:44] | Now we’ve just got to figure out a way to get the panel open. | 现在我们得想个法子把面板打开 |
[19:47] | Don’t worry. I made a special something. | 别担心 我有特制工具 |
[19:49] | It’s what we do. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[19:56] | All done. | 搞定了 |
[19:57] | Really? Wow. Okay. | 真的吗 好厉害 |
[20:00] | Uh, now just find a USB port. | 找到一个USB插口就行了 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:03] | Agent Simmons? | 西蒙斯特工 |
[20:06] | It’s fine. Just play it cool. | 没事 淡定 |
[20:09] | Hello, Mr. Agent Sitwell, sir. | 你好 西特韦尔特工先生长官 |
[20:13] | May I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[20:16] | Drainage pipe. | 排污管 |
[20:18] | We’ll wait them out over there. | 我们在那里等他们走开 |
[20:20] | We can’t wait too long. | 我们不能等太久 |
[20:21] | If they use the overkill device, | 如果他们使用超强杀伤性武器 |
[20:23] | everyone on the border’s in danger. | 边境的所有人都有危险 |
[20:25] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[20:26] | And that includes Marta and Vlad. | 也包括玛塔和弗拉德 |
[20:28] | Oh, you’re on a first-name basis now? | 都熟到直呼其名了啊 |
[20:31] | Yeah, well, I’m just saying, their lives are on the line, too, | 我就是说 他们现在也有生命危险 |
[20:33] | so let’s not get too comfortable. | 所以我们别太安逸了 |
[20:42] | Call me Jasper. | 叫我贾斯珀 |
[20:45] | What brings you to this restricted hallway so late at night? | 都这么晚了 你在限制区走廊上干嘛呢 |
[20:50] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 |
[20:52] | No. Don’t. | 别 别问 |
[20:54] | Simmons, focus. Just make up an excuse. | 西蒙斯 专注 编个理由就可以了 |
[20:58] | I was just on my way to the loo. | 我就是要去厕所 |
[21:00] | I could swear it was two rights and a left, | 我确定是右转右转再左转啊 |
[21:02] | but is that it here? | 但不在这里吗 |
[21:04] | That’s a wall panel. | 这是个墙面电脑板 |
[21:05] | Why are you accessing it? | 你摆弄这个干什么 |
[21:07] | Don’t spiral. Just say something. Anything. | 别犹豫 说点什么 随便什么 |
[21:12] | You certainly have a gorgeous head, don’t you? | 你脑袋长得真英俊啊 |
[21:17] | What? | 什么 |
[21:18] | I like men that are about my height, | 我就喜欢跟我差不多高 |
[21:20] | but heavier than me. | 但比我壮的男人 |
[21:21] | Stop talking. Stop. | 别说话了 停 |
[21:23] | Agent Simmons, | 西蒙斯特工 |
[21:24] | do you have authorization to access that panel? | 你有操作这个面板的许可吗 |
[21:26] | Say yes. Say you do. | 说是的 说你有 |
[21:29] | Y– of course. | 当然了 |
[21:30] | – Great. Yeah. – Of course. | -很好 对 -当然了 |
[21:32] | Um, I certainly have it right here in my bag. | 就在我包里呢 |
[21:35] | He’s onto me. | 他发现了 |
[21:36] | Stop talking to me! He can hear you! | 别跟我说话 他能听到 |
[21:38] | Are you on comms with someone? | 你是在跟人通话吗 |
[21:41] | This is Agent Sitwell. I need an escort. | 我是西特韦尔特工 我需要一名警卫 |
[21:43] | Aah! I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[21:45] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 我的天呐 |
[21:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:58] | I’ve definitely shot Agent Sitwell. | 我射晕了西特韦尔特工 |
[22:00] | Good, good, good. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:02] | Was that all right? | 刚才还好吧 |
[22:03] | That was terrible. | 糟糕透了 |
[22:04] | You are terrible at this. That was a total meltdown. | 你做这个真是弱爆了 那完全是个灾难 |
[22:06] | The night-night gun was right there, and I | “好梦”枪就在那儿 我就… |
[22:08] | We need help. You need to go get May. | 我们需要帮助 你得去把梅找来 |
[22:10] | May?! No! | 梅 不要 |
[22:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[22:12] | That flash drive will only give me | 闪存盘只能给我 |
[22:13] | a few minutes of access to the Hub’s mainframe | 几分钟时间访问中心的主机 |
[22:15] | to find out what happened to our boys… | 查清我们的队友出了什么事 |
[22:16] | …so just go get May, okay? | 你快去找梅 好吗 |
[22:18] | Just tell her it was an accident. | 就跟她说这是个意外 |
[22:20] | I’m going to be court-martialed. | 我要上军事法庭了 |
[22:23] | I hope this works. | 希望这能成功 |
[22:27] | Why do you think S.H.I.E.L.D. sent in just the two of us? | 你觉得神盾局为什么只派我们两个 |
[22:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:32] | They said they needed a guy like you and a guy like me. | 他们说需要一个你这样的和一个我这样的 |
[22:47] | Is that a sandwich? | 那是三明治吗 |
[22:50] | Simmons made it. | 西蒙斯做的 |
[22:51] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[22:53] | Prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella | 意式熏火腿加水牛芝士 |
[22:55] | with a hint of pesto aioli. | 外加一点点蒜泥蛋黄酱 |
[23:03] | Here. You can have half. | 给 可以分你一半 |
[23:11] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[23:14] | There are dogs tracking us, | 有狗在追踪我们 |
[23:15] | and you bring a prosciutto sandwich. | 你还带个火腿三明治 |
[23:18] | I can’t believe you just did that. | 真不敢相信你居然那么做 |
[23:20] | This is a mission, not a picnic. | 这是在执行任务 不是野餐 |
[23:21] | Oh, I’m well aware it’s not a picnic, Mr. Save the Day. | 我很清楚这并不轻松 救世主先生 |
[23:26] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[23:27] | Oh, come on. You obviously get off on it, | 得了 你显然乐在其中 |
[23:28] | being the guy who always gets to throw the last punch, | 做为一个常胜将军 |
[23:31] | who always swoops in to save the girl. | 每次都能从天而降英雄救美 |
[23:33] | And now you’ve destroyed the world’s most dangerous sandwich. | 现在你又摧毁了世上最危险的三明治 |
[23:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[23:39] | Well, I’ll tell you something. | 我跟你说 |
[23:40] | I don’t need to be rescued by anyone, Grant Ward. | 我不需要别人救 格兰特·沃德 |
[23:53] | – Yeah. – Oh, and listen. | -好… -听着 |
[23:56] | Before we left, | 我们出发前 |
[23:57] | Coulson told me to take care of you. | 科尔森让我照顾你 |
[23:59] | That is what I am doing. Nothing more, nothing less. | 所以我就要照顾你 不多不少 |
[24:08] | Here. | 给你 |
[24:09] | If you’re hungry, eat this. | 饿了就吃这个吧 |
[24:13] | It’s odorless. | 是没有气味的 |
[24:21] | All right, boys. | 好了 |
[24:22] | Let’s find out where you really are. | 来看看你们到底在哪 |
[24:32] | “Redacted documents.” | 已编辑文件 |
[24:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:00] | There it is…if I could just access the raw file. | 找到了 要是能看到原始文件就好了 |
[25:07] | Oh, crap. I don’t have any time. | 糟了 时间不够了 |
[25:21] | 超级杀伤性武器行动: 南奥塞梯 | |
[25:30] | 状态 两人小队 时刻表:8:00 营救计划:无 | |
[25:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[25:36] | No extraction! | 无营救计划 |
[25:40] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[25:41] | You told me to trust the system. | 你让我相信组织 |
[25:45] | And the system sent Ward and Fitz in there to die. | 可组织却让沃德和菲兹去送死 |
[25:53] | Good day to be a rat. | 这年头当老鼠真好 |
[25:56] | I mean, there you are, minding your own business, | 老鼠可以只管自己的事 |
[26:00] | spreading filth and disease, scavenging for grub worms | 散播污秽和疾病 找虫子吃 |
[26:03] | or rotten fruit, | 或是烂水果 |
[26:06] | when lo and behold, you see it — | 然后突然就看到了 |
[26:09] | a prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella sandwich… | 意式熏火腿加水牛芝士三明治 |
[26:13] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[26:15] | …with just a hint of pesto aioli. | 上面还有点蒜泥蛋黄酱 |
[26:17] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[26:22] | Feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[26:25] | A truck. | 是卡车 |
[26:27] | It’s coming. Zip up the mag pouch. | 要过来了 快把袋子拉好 |
[26:42] | I told you I’d get answers about your family. | 我说过会帮你找你家人的信息的 |
[26:44] | That’s not what I was looking for! | 我不是在找我家人的信息 |
[26:46] | I was trying to find out what was happening with Ward and Fitz. | 我是想查查沃德和菲兹去干什么了 |
[26:48] | That’s a classified operation. | 那是机密行动 |
[26:50] | It’s a suicide mission! | 明明是自杀行动 |
[26:52] | I saw it all — | 我都看到了 |
[26:53] | The troop placements, the aerial assault. | 军队布置还有空袭安排 |
[26:54] | Once Ward and Fitz disable that device, | 沃德和菲兹一拆除装置 |
[26:56] | there’s going to be a huge attack on that compound, | 就会对那里发动大规模进攻 |
[26:58] | with no extraction plan, and you hid that from us. | 但是没有营救计划 你却没跟我们说 |
[27:05] | I didn’t hide anything from you. | 我没瞒你什么 |
[27:07] | You don’t have the clearance to know that. | 你是没有权限了解详情 |
[27:08] | Is that really what S.H.I.E.L.D.’s all about? | 神盾局就是这样吗 |
[27:10] | Level 5s are more expendable than level 8? | 八级权限的命比五级权限的值钱 |
[27:13] | Is that all we are, just a number to you? | 我们对你来说就只是数字吗 |
[27:14] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 |
[27:15] | I don’t know. Am I? | 我不知道 你说呢 |
[27:17] | If s.H.I.E.L.D. keeps a secret from you, | 如果神盾局对你有隐瞒 |
[27:18] | it’s for a good reason. | 那肯定是有原因的 |
[27:19] | – So they can hold all the secrets. – Don’t interrupt. | -秘密都只有自己知道吗 -不要打断我 |
[27:21] | You just hacked a level-8 secure server, | 你刚黑进了八级权限的服务器 |
[27:23] | saw operational plans that you have no context for. | 看到了自己不该看的行动计划 |
[27:26] | If details get out, | 万一情报泄露 |
[27:27] | the whole operation could be compromised, | 整个行动可能因此失败 |
[27:29] | lives could be lost, Ward and Fitz among them. | 会有人因此丧命 包括沃德和菲兹 |
[27:30] | I know. Those are two people we care about. | 我知道 那两个正是我们担心的人 |
[27:32] | On the plane, you’re always telling me | 在飞机上时 你一直跟我说 |
[27:33] | to think outside the box, so I went off book | 要跳出思维定势 所以我才违反规定 |
[27:35] | ’cause I was trying to watch their backs. | 因为我想留个心眼保护他们 |
[27:37] | Our team can go off book because there is a book. | 我们小队可以违反规定是因为有规定可循 |
[27:41] | A hub. | 一个中心 |
[27:42] | An organization watching our backs. | 一个可以作为坚强后盾的组织 |
[27:43] | You claim that you want to be a part of that, | 你说你想成为其中一员 |
[27:45] | a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 成为一名神盾局特工 |
[27:47] | Do you? | 不是吗 |
[27:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:50] | Because someday, | 因为有一天 |
[27:51] | I may have to trust you with a secret, | 我可能会需要你背负一个秘密 |
[27:54] | and I need to know that you can keep it. | 我得确定你能保守住秘密 |
[27:59] | Can I ask you one question? | 我可以问你个问题吗 |
[28:05] | What? | 什么 |
[28:07] | Did you know there was no extraction plan for Ward and Fitz? | 你知道根本没有营救沃德和菲兹的方案吗 |
[28:12] | That’s classified. | 这是机密信息 |
[28:37] | Okay. Go. Go. Go. | 好了 快走 |
[28:43] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[28:49] | I’ll signal extraction. | 我来发撤离信号 |
[28:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:52] | Simmons calls it “The magic window.” | 西蒙斯管这个叫”魔术窗” |
[28:54] | You’d probably guess, “Is that x-ray technology?” | 你可能会问 那是X射线技术吗 |
[28:57] | There are actually s-band microwave antennae embedded in this sheet. | 实际上这张纸里嵌入了S频段微波天线 |
[29:02] | Works more like a radar system, really. | 工作原理更像是个雷达系统 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:10] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[29:15] | Okay, we have two guards on the west wall. | 西墙这边有两个守卫 |
[29:19] | Both carrying automatic weapons. | 两人都配备了自动武器 |
[29:22] | Correction. Make that three guards. | 纠正一下 是三个守卫 |
[29:24] | We have three guards now. | 我们要对付三个守卫 |
[29:26] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[29:27] | Oh, my God, Ward. He’s attacking the others. | 天哪 沃德 那个人在袭击另两个人 |
[29:30] | He’s coming straight for us. | 他朝我们过来了 |
[29:32] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[29:33] | Ward?! | 沃德 |
[29:34] | Hurry. Inside. | 快点 进来 |
[29:36] | That makes sense now. | 现在我明白了 |
[29:45] | This must be it. | 一定就是这个了 |
[29:55] | Weird. | 好怪 |
[30:01] | Core must be inside here. That’s what’s important. | 内核一定在这里面 那才是重要部分 |
[30:05] | The piping around it just serves to amplify and direct the sound, | 周围的这些管道只是为了增强和定位声波 |
[30:08] | to trigger munitions from a distance. | 以便远距离引爆炸药 |
[30:10] | Doesn’t look like it could take a jet out of the sky. | 看起来不像是能把飞机炸下来的东西 |
[30:13] | Well, you should know by now, Agent Ward, | 你现在应该知道了 沃德特工 |
[30:15] | that looks can be deceiving. | 人不可貌相 |
[30:25] | Good? | 好了吗 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[30:35] | This is gonna take a while. | 这可能要费点时间 |
[30:38] | You have 10 minutes. | 给你十分钟 |
[30:39] | I thought you’d say five. | 我以为你会说五分钟 |
[30:49] | Agent Sitwell is in the infirmary. | 西特韦尔特工现在在医务室 |
[30:50] | Apparently, a member of your team rendered him unconscious. | 是你的一名队员把他打晕了 |
[30:52] | A misunderstanding. | 只是个误会 |
[30:53] | I’ll handle the matter internally. | 我会内部解决的 |
[30:55] | Tranquilizing an agent does not qualify as a misunderstanding. | 击晕一名特工可不能算是误会 |
[30:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:59] | But being told there’s an extraction team in place | 但在没有营救小队的情况下 |
[31:00] | when, in fact, there isn’t, | 却被告知有 |
[31:02] | that does. | 这是误会了吧 |
[31:03] | I’m level 8. | 我有八级权限 |
[31:04] | I’m entitled to information regarding the welfare of my team. | 我有权知道关乎我队员安危的信息 |
[31:07] | You should have told me. | 你应该告诉我 |
[31:08] | Seemed I didn’t have to. | 看来我用不着说了 |
[31:10] | And what would that have changed, Agent Coulson? | 知道了又能怎样呢 科尔森特工 |
[31:13] | You yourself have designed dozens of operations like this. | 你自己也曾设计过很多这样的任务 |
[31:15] | You know how this works. | 你了解这种情况 |
[31:16] | Usually with an extraction plan. | 通常我们都有个营救计划 |
[31:18] | Barton, Romanoff — | 巴顿[鹰眼] 罗曼诺夫[黑寡妇] |
[31:19] | they never have an extraction plan. | 他们从来没有营救计划 |
[31:20] | They know that going in. | 但他们一开始就知道了 |
[31:22] | Agent Fitz is unproven in the field, | 菲兹特工根本没有实战经验 |
[31:24] | and knowing would have caused him to lose focus or courage. | 知道实情只会让他分心 泄气 |
[31:26] | That should have been my call. | 那也该由我来决定 |
[31:29] | I wasn’t sure you’d comply. | 我担心你不会答应 |
[31:30] | Your team includes an electronically tagged non-agent | 你队伍里有一个戴电子手铐非特工人员 |
[31:33] | who is notorious for leaking secrets, | 而且以泄露机密闻名 |
[31:35] | which reminds me — | 这倒提醒了我 |
[31:36] | how did you get this information again? | 你是怎么得知这些信息的 |
[31:37] | I know what the safety of a thousand men is worth. | 我知道一千条人命的价值 |
[31:40] | I know the importance of taking the overkill device out of play. | 我也知道销毁超强杀伤性武器的重要性 |
[31:44] | But I also know my men and what they’re worth! | 但我也了解我的手下和他们的价值 |
[31:49] | The decision to go in should have been theirs to make. | 是否参加行动该由他们来决定 |
[31:52] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[31:54] | But you need to trust the system, Agent Coulson. | 但你要相信组织 科尔森特工 |
[32:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:02] | Show me the final steps to disable this thing. | 告诉我拆除这东西的最后步骤吧 |
[32:04] | I’ll get it done. | 我来搞定 |
[32:05] | No, we stick to the extraction plan. | 不 我们要按撤离方案来 |
[32:07] | I’ll be done in a minute. | 还有一分钟我就搞定了 |
[32:11] | The extraction plan’s a bust. | 撤离方案没指望了 |
[32:14] | What? | 什么 |
[32:15] | Exfil team didn’t make contact. | 撤离小队没联系上 |
[32:18] | Once you take that thing apart | 等你把那东西拆了 |
[32:19] | and I set off the remote beacon, we’re on our own. | 我触发远程信标 我们就只能靠自己了 |
[32:23] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[32:27] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[32:28] | Fitz, there’s no time to argue. | 菲兹 没时间争论了 |
[32:29] | You don’t think I can’t handle this? | 你觉得我搞不定吗 |
[32:31] | No, I am trying to protect you. | 不是 我只是想保护你 |
[32:33] | Ah, you think I’m a coward. Is that it? | 你觉得我是个胆小鬼 是吧 |
[32:34] | What? No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[32:37] | I am every bit the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent that you are. | 我和你一样是一名神盾局特工 |
[32:47] | You don’t have anything to prove. | 你不用证明什么 |
[32:49] | What you said about me always needing to swoop in — | 你说我总是从天而降英雄救美 |
[32:52] | I know you would have jumped out of the plane to save Simmons, | 我知道换做是你 也会跳下飞机救西蒙斯 |
[32:55] | and she knows that, too. | 她也知道这点 |
[32:58] | I’m not trying to prove anything to anyone. | 我并不是想证明什么 |
[33:02] | Okay? Before we left, you’re not the only one | 我们离开之前 |
[33:04] | that Coulson talked to, okay? | 科尔森也找过我 |
[33:06] | He told me to take care of you, too. | 他也叫我照顾你 |
[33:10] | And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 所以我要照顾你 |
[33:13] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[33:18] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[33:25] | And I’m bloody starving. | 而且我要饿死了 |
[33:32] | You got the information. Now we react. | 你拿到情报了 我们要做出反应 |
[33:35] | We’re gonna get our guys. | 我们要去接我们的队员 |
[33:36] | Somebody has to. | 总得有人去 |
[33:36] | What about the S.H.I.E.L.D. assault? | 那神盾局的袭击呢 |
[33:38] | We won’t interfere. | 我们不去干预 |
[33:38] | You don’t need a battalion for an extraction. | 撤离行动不需要一营的人 |
[33:40] | Three can pull it off. | 三个人就能做到 |
[33:41] | Four’s better. | 四个人更好 |
[33:44] | You’re in? | 你来吗 |
[33:45] | I thought we all had to be level 8 to discuss this. | 不是要有八级权限才能讨论这事吗 |
[33:48] | We’re not discussing anything. | 我们什么也不讨论 |
[33:57] | Last chance, Fitz. | 最后一次机会 菲兹 |
[33:59] | Are you sure you don’t want a head start? | 你真不想先撤吗 |
[34:01] | Because the second you pull that final wire — | 因为你一扯掉最后那根电线 |
[34:04] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[34:13] | Beacon’s hot. The device is disabled. | 信标接通了 装置拆除了 |
[34:15] | Mission’s a go. | 开始行动 |
[34:20] | Good, Fitz. Let’s go. | 好了 菲兹 我们走吧 |
[34:21] | We need to slip out of here before | 我们得在他们发现 |
[34:22] | they notice the device is powered down. | 装置关闭之前溜出去 |
[34:24] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:27] | We need a new plan. | 我们需要一个新计划 |
[34:32] | – Are you sure this is gonna work? – Yes. | -你确定这能行吗 -当然 |
[34:34] | Theoretically. | 理论上可行 |
[34:38] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[34:41] | Okay. Finished. | 好了 完成 |
[34:48] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[34:50] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 是神盾局 |
[34:51] | They’ve started their attack, | 他们已经开始攻击了 |
[34:52] | which means we don’t have much time before they crush the compound. | 我们没多少时间了 这里很快会被炸毁 |
[34:54] | Get up there | 爬上去 |
[34:55] | and take out as many of their weapons as you can with that thing. | 用那玩意尽可能多地击落他们的武器 |
[35:02] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[35:28] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[35:40] | I just did that. | 我把他踹晕了 |
[35:42] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[36:02] | You said they needed a guy like me and a guy like you, right? | 你说他们需要像你我这样的人是吗 |
[36:06] | Right. | 是的 |
[36:13] | It’s the extraction team! | 撤离小队来了 |
[36:17] | Better. | 比那还好 |
[36:19] | It’s the Cavalry. | 是铁骑 |
[36:30] | Never get tired of seeing that. | 这场面怎么也看不厌 |
[36:48] | Are Coulson’s people clear? | 科尔森的手下脱险了吗 |
[36:51] | They are. | 脱险了 |
[36:52] | I thought there wasn’t gonna be an extraction. | 我以为没安排撤离呢 |
[36:55] | All our resources were needed elsewhere. | 我们的人力都用在别处了 |
[36:58] | And it’s Agent Coulson’s team. They didn’t need one. | 再说这是科尔森特工的队伍 他们不需要帮助 |
[37:02] | Okay. Let’s mop up. | 好了 去善后吧 |
[37:14] | Thanks for coming to get us, sir. | 谢谢来接应我们 长官 |
[37:16] | We take care of our own. | 我们要照顾好自己人 |
[37:25] | Well done, Fitz. | 干得好 菲兹 |
[37:27] | So glad you’re all right. | 真高兴你安然无恙 |
[37:29] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[37:30] | Good to see you, too. | 再见到你也很高兴 |
[37:34] | The sandwich…how was it? | 那个三明治怎么样 |
[37:38] | Too much aioli? | 蒜泥蛋黄酱放多了吗 |
[37:41] | It was delicious. | 很美味 |
[37:48] | You know, for a second there, | 有那么一会儿 |
[37:48] | I thought I’d have to find a new supervising officer. | 我以为自己得另找一个监管人员了 |
[37:51] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[37:54] | Truth is, I was in good hands. | 事实上 有人照顾着我呢 |
[38:05] | I had Ward’s back the whole time. | 我一直都照看着沃德 |
[38:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:08] | Pretty much saved him from a gang of Russian mobsters | 可以说从一伙俄罗斯暴徒手中把他救了出来 |
[38:11] | and kicked a few guys’ heads in. | 还撂倒了几个家伙 |
[38:15] | But enough mission talk already. | 任务的事不多说了 |
[38:17] | Um, anything exciting happen at the Hub? | 中心有什么令人激动的事吗 |
[38:20] | I shot a superior officer in the chest. | 我朝一位上级长官胸口开了一枪 |
[38:31] | I was thinking about today, and I’m really sorry… | 我在想今天的事 我非常抱歉… |
[38:32] | I just wanted to let you know that I didn’t forget | 我只是想让你知道我没有忘记 |
[38:35] | about what you asked me back at the Hub. | 你在中心拜托我的事 |
[38:39] | Uh, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:40] | The un-redacted file about your past. | 关于你过去的未编辑档案 |
[38:44] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[38:49] | Uh, w-what did it say? | 上面说了什么 |
[38:52] | The document wasn’t about you directly. | 文件不是直接关于你的 |
[38:55] | It was about the person who dropped you off at the orphanage. | 而是关于送你去孤儿院的那个人 |
[38:59] | Turns out, it was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 那人是一名神盾局特工 |
[39:02] | A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent? | 神盾局特工 |
[39:05] | Why? I mean, who? What does that mean? I — | 为什么 是谁 那是什么意思 我… |
[39:08] | The agent was unidentified. | 特工身份不明 |
[39:10] | We don’t know if she was your mother | 我们不知道她是你母亲 |
[39:12] | or if she just found you on a doorstep. | 还是单纯是捡到了你 |
[39:16] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[39:18] | It was a woman? | 是个女的吗 |
[39:21] | I put in a request to dig further into the files | 我提交了进一步查看 |
[39:23] | for any related materials, | 一切相关材料的申请 |
[39:25] | but right now, that’s all I have. | 但目前 我只知道这些 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:31] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[39:33] | Thank you. | 我要谢谢你 |
[39:36] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[39:56] | You finish reading it yet? | 读完了吗 |
[39:58] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[40:00] | The truth. | 事实 |
[40:03] | I told her a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent dropped her off at the orphanage. | 一名神盾局特工把她送去了孤儿院 |
[40:07] | But you didn’t tell her why. | 但你没告诉她原因 |
[40:10] | I can’t. | 我开不了口 |
[40:14] | Some secrets are meant to stay secret. | 有些秘密不该说出来 |
[40:21] | Will you help me find out what really happened? | 你能帮我查明到底发生了什么吗 |
[40:26] | Dangerous waters. | 趟浑水啊 |
[40:39] | But I can try. | 不过我可以试试看 |
[40:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:49] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[41:12] | Company. | 总部 |
[41:13] | Yes, I need access to a restricted file. | 我需要查看一份保密文件 |
[41:16] | Bravo charlie yankee 307604. | 编号BCY307604 |
[41:20] | Authorization code. | 授权码 |
[41:21] | X2896 X-ray 2896. | |
[41:23] | You’re looking for a death and recovery report, sir? | 您要找一份死亡及恢复报告吗 长官 |
[41:26] | Yes, for a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 是的 有关一名神盾局特工的 |
[41:28] | Mostly interested in his recovery. | 重点是想了解恢复的部分 |
[41:30] | It took place in Tahiti. | 是在塔希提岛上 |
[41:33] | I’m sorry, but you don’t have access to that document, sir. | 很抱歉 但您无权查看此文档 长官 |
[41:36] | There must be some mistake. I’m level 8. | 肯定是哪里弄错了 我有八级权限 |
[41:39] | I have clearance for that file. | 我有权限查看那份文件 |
[41:41] | The system indicates you don’t. | 系统显示您没有 |
[41:43] | Would you like me to submit a formal request to Director Fury, sir? | 要我向弗瑞局长提交一份正式申请吗 长官 |
[41:50] | No. Thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 |